Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-06-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
redpillpopper

Default God's Secret Formula

Apologies if this is a rehash of an old topic here, I certainly havent seen anything and given the popularity of the Dawkins thread thought it may be of interest.

I have just finished a book titled "God's Secret Formula - Deciphering the Riddle of the Universe and the Prime Number Code" by a German scientist called Peter Plichta.

I think this book would be of great interest to many here, especially those with an interest in:

Numerology / Number theory & Mystery schools
UFOs
The Moon
Intelligent Design
Chemistry
Physics
Philosophy

I don't fully understand a lot of what I have read but it has definitely sparked an interest and I really think that this forum will find it fascinating too. I will try to outline what I think might be of interest to you below to the best of my understanding.

Peter Plichta is a German scientist born 1939 who holds 2 x PhDs in Organic Chemistry & Nuclear Chemistry, he is a qualified Pharmacologist and has also studied law at post graduate level. He has also conducted extensive research in Maths , Physics , Philosophy & Biology.

Unfortunately it seems Dr Plichta cannot speak English, and most of his work is published in German with few translations available. 'God's Secret Formula' is a condensed 'popular science' version of his 3 volume work 'The Prime Number Cross' and is the only English translation of his work in this field.

Since finishing the book it seems Dr Plichta is not particularly well known (Google search & his Wiki entry are limited), perhaps because despite being exceptionally qualified many of his theories are considered a little 'leftfield'.

Diesel made from sand
His most significant achievement to date is regarded as his discovery of 'higher silanes' - essentially he has discovered how to create fuel out of silicon. This fuel can burn in Nitrogen (majority of Earth's atmosphere) whereas hydrocarbons cannot allowing its use as rocket fuel.
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2010/03/...l_silicon.html

Flying saucer patent

He has conceived a practical application for his new fuel and registered patents for it's use as fuel for and designs for the construction of a one stage breathable rocket disc. He has designed a Flying Saucer !!!
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...?topic=18005.0

Prime Number Cross
Plichta's cross disciplinary background in the sciences sparked a fascination with Number Theory after he repeatedly saw the same numbers and patterns throughout nature, and it is his work in this field which is the main topic of the book.

Plichta proposes that rather than numbers being a creation of man, they are real, and without the existence of numbers as objects in reality the universe could not exist.

He goes into quite a lot of depth and admittedly a lot of it went over my head - by examining the atom he sees repeated relationships between the numbers 3 & 4. And then has the relates this to his studies in Biology and relates the numbers 3 and 4 in DNA.

He also believes that the decimal system (base10) is the 'natural' system to use and is a discovery rather than a man made system, and the mathematical constants e and pi and the number i (root of -1) are discoveries not inventions, they occur with such precision in nature that they cannot be regarded as a coincidence. e and pi are categorised as transcendental numbers.
The numbers e (2.718...) and pi (3.14159...) can be linked to each other by a formula discovered by Euler:

e^(i*pi) = -1

Below is my summary of why he believes the number 3 has significance in terms of molecular chemistry and biology...

Time and space are considered infinite. If numbers are real they must be added to this list to make a trinity.Time Space & Numbers are infinite.(3)

Time is comprised of Past Present & Future (3)
Space is comprised of length, width and height(3)
Numbers comprise rational , irrational & transcendental (3)

The elements have 3 types - stable, unstable (radioactive) and artificial (3)

There are 81 (3 x 3 x 3 x 3) stable elements. (3) (81)

Elements are comprised of Protons, Neutrons & Electrons (3)
Elements are in 3 states - solid liquid gas (3)
Elements come in 3 other types metallic , non metallic & metalloid (3)
Elements bond in 3 ways - ionic , metallic, atomic (3)
Elements form either single double or triple bonds (3)
Only 3 elements can form all 3 types of the above bonds (carbon,nitrogen and oxygen) (3)

Elements are numbered according to weight
Elements can come in different types (isotopes). An element that can only have 1 type of isotope is called a pure isotope.

There are 20 pure isotopes, 19 have odd number weight with 1 even numbered weight. (19) (100-81)

There are 20 amino acids (building blocks of life). 19 are left oriented, 1 is left/right oriented. (19) (100-81)

He relates these numbers to justify that the decimal system is encoded in nature.

1/81 = 0.01234567...
100/81 = 1 + remainder 19
19/81 = 0.234567 . . .

He then goes on to examine some other natural phenomena that occur 'by coincidence' when we use the decimal system.

- 273.2 degrees C is absolute zero

gases expand and contract by 1/273.2 of their volume for every degree of heating or cooling

The Moon orbits the Earth in one sidereal month or 27.32 days

The period of growth in the human womb between conception and birth has a statistical duration of ten sidereal months, or 273 days

The relationship between the area of a square and the surface area of its inner circle with a radius 1 is the ratio 4/pi. 1.2732. . .

The ratio of one quarter of this square and one quarter of the circle was 0.2732

A leap year is 366 days. 1/2.732= 0.0366 & 1/366 = 0.002732....

The acceleration of the Moon in its path around the Earth is measured as 0.273 cm/sec^2.

The Moon's radius measures 0.272 Earth radii.

The ratio of the mass of the Moon to that of the Earth is 1:81.

Back to molecular physics and chemistry he talks about the nature of the inner orbit of the electron pairs and (I really lost him here) compares this to 4 dimensional space (space with no z axis, NOT 3d space and time)

Finite space has a centre. Infinite space has it's centre everywhere - Liebniz called these centres monads, and Plichta believes that every atomic nucleus is a monad existing in 4 dimensional space and within each monad is encoded the structure of 'Prime number space'

This prime number space relates the numbers e , pi , i , -1 , 0 , 1, which he terms the 6 basic units of the universe.

He represents this prime number space in the Prime Number Cross (look familiar?)

He then relates all of this to Fractal geometry and music theory amongst other topics

All in all the book was a bit over my head, and the translation from German didn't make for an easy read, but it has really got me thinking about all sorts of stuff. Whilst the author doesn't specifically state that God exists, or 'prove' Intelligent design, I think the following concluding quote sums it up...

Quote:
It was a decisive mistake that science began to interpret numbers as a human invention approximately 100 years ago, just so that mysticism could be expelled from science and mathematics, In this way God was also expelled from nature

Last edited by redpillpopper; 15-06-2010 at 08:01 AM.
redpillpopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
kaiser
Premier Subscribers

very interesting, thanks for posting!
Queen Elizabeth II has committed treason signing the EU treatys and Parliament, the courts and the judiciary are also corrupt. The time to bear arms approaches it is your lawfull right people but first we must assemble en masse to seek remedy by peaceful means if possible. The time is now to organise in your locality so do not delay or you and your children will be enslaved in the EU and the NWO dictatorship forever.

Magna Carta to the rescue ___The British constitution (1688) ___UKcolumn.org
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
urbanmonk

Damn interesting post needs a another read and bump, had not heard of this chap before.
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpillpopper View Post
Apologies if this is a rehash of an old topic here, I certainly havent seen anything and given the popularity of the Dawkins thread thought it may be of interest.

I have just finished a book titled "God's Secret Formula - Deciphering the Riddle of the Universe and the Prime Number Code" by a German scientist called Peter Plichta.

I think this book would be of great interest to many here, especially those with an interest in:

Numerology / Number theory & Mystery schools
UFOs
The Moon
Intelligent Design
Chemistry
Physics
Philosophy

I don't fully understand a lot of what I have read but it has definitely sparked an interest and I really think that this forum will find it fascinating too. I will try to outline what I think might be of interest to you below to the best of my understanding.

Peter Plichta is a German scientist born 1939 who holds 2 x PhDs in Organic Chemistry & Nuclear Chemistry, he is a qualified Pharmacologist and has also studied law at post graduate level. He has also conducted extensive research in Maths , Physics , Philosophy & Biology.

Unfortunately it seems Dr Plichta cannot speak English, and most of his work is published in German with few translations available. 'God's Secret Formula' is a condensed 'popular science' version of his 3 volume work 'The Prime Number Cross' and is the only English translation of his work in this field.

Since finishing the book it seems Dr Plichta is not particularly well known (Google search & his Wiki entry are limited), perhaps because despite being exceptionally qualified many of his theories are considered a little 'leftfield'.

Diesel made from sand
His most significant achievement to date is regarded as his discovery of 'higher silanes' - essentially he has discovered how to create fuel out of silicon. This fuel can burn in Nitrogen (majority of Earth's atmosphere) whereas hydrocarbons cannot allowing its use as rocket fuel.
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2010/03/...l_silicon.html

Flying saucer patent

He has conceived a practical application for his new fuel and registered patents for it's use as fuel for and designs for the construction of a one stage breathable rocket disc. He has designed a Flying Saucer !!!
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...?topic=18005.0

Prime Number Cross
Plichta's cross disciplinary background in the sciences sparked a fascination with Number Theory after he repeatedly saw the same numbers and patterns throughout nature, and it is his work in this field which is the main topic of the book.

Plichta proposes that rather than numbers being a creation of man, they are real, and without the existence of numbers as objects in reality the universe could not exist.

He goes into quite a lot of depth and admittedly a lot of it went over my head - by examining the atom he sees repeated relationships between the numbers 3 & 4. And then has the relates this to his studies in Biology and relates the numbers 3 and 4 in DNA.

He also believes that the decimal system (base10) is the 'natural' system to use and is a discovery rather than a man made system, and the mathematical constants e and pi and the number i (root of -1) are discoveries not inventions, they occur with such precision in nature that they cannot be regarded as a coincidence. e and pi are categorised as transcendental numbers.
The numbers e (2.718...) and pi (3.14159...) can be linked to each other by a formula discovered by Euler:

e^(i*pi) = -1

Below is my summary of why he believes the number 3 has significance in terms of molecular chemistry and biology...

Time and space are considered infinite. If numbers are real they must be added to this list to make a trinity.Time Space & Numbers are infinite.(3)

Time is comprised of Past Present & Future (3)
Space is comprised of length, width and height(3)
Numbers comprise rational , irrational & transcendental (3)

The elements have 3 types - stable, unstable (radioactive) and artificial (3)

There are 81 (3 x 3 x 3 x 3) stable elements. (3) (81)

Elements are comprised of Protons, Neutrons & Electrons (3)
Elements are in 3 states - solid liquid gas (3)
Elements come in 3 other types metallic , non metallic & metalloid (3)
Elements bond in 3 ways - ionic , metallic, atomic (3)
Elements form either single double or triple bonds (3)
Only 3 elements can form all 3 types of the above bonds (carbon,nitrogen and oxygen) (3)

Elements are numbered according to weight
Elements can come in different types (isotopes). An element that can only have 1 type of isotope is called a pure isotope.

There are 20 pure isotopes, 19 have odd number weight with 1 even numbered weight. (19) (100-81)

There are 20 amino acids (building blocks of life). 19 are left oriented, 1 is left/right oriented. (19) (100-81)

He relates these numbers to justify that the decimal system is encoded in nature.

1/81 = 0.01234567...
100/81 = 1 + remainder 19
19/81 = 0.234567 . . .

He then goes on to examine some other natural phenomena that occur 'by coincidence' when we use the decimal system.

- 273.2 degrees C is absolute zero

gases expand and contract by 1/273.2 of their volume for every degree of heating or cooling

The Moon orbits the Earth in one sidereal month or 27.32 days

The period of growth in the human womb between conception and birth has a statistical duration of ten sidereal months, or 273 days

The relationship between the area of a square and the surface area of its inner circle with a radius 1 is the ratio 4/pi. 1.2732. . .

The ratio of one quarter of this square and one quarter of the circle was 0.2732

A leap year is 366 days. 1/2.732= 0.0366 & 1/366 = 0.002732....

The acceleration of the Moon in its path around the Earth is measured as 0.273 cm/sec^2.

The Moon's radius measures 0.272 Earth radii.

The ratio of the mass of the Moon to that of the Earth is 1:81.

Back to molecular physics and chemistry he talks about the nature of the inner orbit of the electron pairs and (I really lost him here) compares this to 4 dimensional space (space with no z axis, NOT 3d space and time)

Finite space has a centre. Infinite space has it's centre everywhere - Liebniz called these centres monads, and Plichta believes that every atomic nucleus is a monad existing in 4 dimensional space and within each monad is encoded the structure of 'Prime number space'

This prime number space relates the numbers e , pi , i , -1 , 0 , 1, which he terms the 6 basic units of the universe.

He represents this prime number space in the Prime Number Cross (look familiar?)

He then relates all of this to Fractal geometry and music theory amongst other topics

All in all the book was a bit over my head, and the translation from German didn't make for an easy read, but it has really got me thinking about all sorts of stuff. Whilst the author doesn't specifically state that God exists, or 'prove' Intelligent design, I think the following concluding quote sums it up...

I have not read all your post, so apologies if i am missing the point or already stating something you have stated.
But i do believe that 'Gods formula' is the secret knowledge of the 'holy grail' which is the highest teaching off the 'Kabbalah' which was stolen by the 'knight templars' from 'Kings solomans temple' and is now known by 'free-masons' as the 'tree of life'...

Oh fortuna!

O Fortuna O Fortune,
velut luna like the moon
statu variabilis, you are changeable,
semper crescis ever waxing
aut decrescis; and waning;
vita detestabilis hateful life
nunc obdurat first oppresses
et tunc curat and then soothes
ludo mentis aciem, as fancy takes it;
egestatem, poverty
potestatem and power
dissolvit ut glaciem. it melts them like ice.

Sors immanis Fate - monstrous
et inanis, and empty,
rota tu volubilis, you whirling wheel,
status malus, you are malevolent,
vana salus well-being is vain
semper dissolubilis, and always fades to nothing,
obumbrata shadowed
et velata and veiled
michi quoque niteris; you plague me too;
nunc per ludum now through the game
dorsum nudum I bring my bare back
fero tui sceleris. to your villainy.

Sors salutis Fate is against me
et virtutis in health
michi nunc contraria, and virtue,
est affectus driven on
et defectus and weighted down,
semper in angaria. always enslaved.
Hac in hora So at this hour
sine mora without delay
corde pulsum tangite; pluck the vibrating strings;
quod per sortem since Fate
sternit fortem, strikes down the strong man,
mecum omnes plangite! everyone weep with me!

Last edited by blackyblue; 15-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #5
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
I have not read all your post, so apologies if i am missing the point or already stating something you have stated.
But i do believe that 'Gods formula' is the secret knowledge of the 'holy grail' which is the highest teaching off the 'Kabbalah' which was stolen by the 'knight templars' from 'Kings solomans temple' and is now known by 'free-masons' as the 'tree of life'...

Oh fortuna!

O Fortuna O Fortune,
velut luna like the moon
statu variabilis, you are changeable,
semper crescis ever waxing
aut decrescis; and waning;
vita detestabilis hateful life
nunc obdurat first oppresses
et tunc curat and then soothes
ludo mentis aciem, as fancy takes it;
egestatem, poverty
potestatem and power
dissolvit ut glaciem. it melts them like ice.

Sors immanis Fate - monstrous
et inanis, and empty,
rota tu volubilis, you whirling wheel,
status malus, you are malevolent,
vana salus well-being is vain
semper dissolubilis, and always fades to nothing,
obumbrata shadowed
et velata and veiled
michi quoque niteris; you plague me too;
nunc per ludum now through the game
dorsum nudum I bring my bare back
fero tui sceleris. to your villainy.

Sors salutis Fate is against me
et virtutis in health
michi nunc contraria, and virtue,
est affectus driven on
et defectus and weighted down,
semper in angaria. always enslaved.
Hac in hora So at this hour
sine mora without delay
corde pulsum tangite; pluck the vibrating strings;
quod per sortem since Fate
sternit fortem, strikes down the strong man,
mecum omnes plangite! everyone weep with me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfobAYj4xps&feature=fvst
All very interesting stuff!

It is my understanding that, quite literally, the Tree of Life came first and then when such teachings came to Europe, it was, its self, transmuted into Alchemy and in short, as the video would put it, the search for the Holy Grail etc.

It is true to say that they Tree of Life also contains the Tree of Knowledge (of both 'good' and 'evil') and that all things are transmutable, yet such path- work is fraught with possible dangers and is not to be indertaken lightly just because of the promise of a pot of gold - or a chalice - at the end of it. In fact such pathwork can lead, through it's very nature, to failure and thus dissappointment and dispair. It can also be said that the system of things - on this planet - is always smatered with 'truths' so as to tempt us and yet will ultimately subtly lead us astray. If the story of the fall is to be believed then we, as a species had it all, yet chose the path (or should that be the path-work of the gods) and then came the so called fall from grace as we chose to know of all things.........
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
All very interesting stuff!

It is my understanding that, quite literally, the Tree of Life came first and then when such teachings came to Europe, it was, its self, transmuted into Alchemy and in short, as the video would put it, the search for the Holy Grail etc.

It is true to say that they Tree of Life also contains the Tree of Knowledge (of both 'good' and 'evil') and that all things are transmutable, yet such path- work is fraught with possible dangers and is not to be indertaken lightly just because of the promise of a pot of gold - or a chalice - at the end of it. In fact such pathwork can lead, through it's very nature, to failure and thus dissappointment and dispair. It can also be said that the system of things - on this planet - is always smatered with 'truths' so as to tempt us and yet will ultimately subtly lead us astray. If the story of the fall is to be believed then we, as a species had it all, yet chose the path (or should that be the path-work of the gods) and then came the so called fall from grace as we chose to know of all things.........
Yes perhaps you are right!

Perhaps 'Thoth the Atlantean' was the true originater of the tree of life....After-all it was 'Thoth the Atlantean' first spoke off the 'Amenti' when teaching about the lands of the living and the dead.
Of course only one person can possibly know the true nature of life, and that would be the cosmic god itself!

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
Old 15-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #7
seat139

Read it years ago. Found it fascinating, although I'll admit, a lot of it went over my head. I should dig out my old copy and re-read it, I should be able to grasp the concepts and maths a lot better now.
His 'Forumula' has some resemblance to Rodin Maths if I remember correctly. If you are not familiar with that thread, you might find it worth looking at.
seat139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
redpillpopper

Quote:
I think so too, the 'Mystery schools' and secret societies certainly seem to be interested in this sort of stuff, hence my reason for posting about this book here.

There are a lot of folks on this forum who regard numbers such as 11 and 13 (which is one of Plichta's Prime # pairs) as 'occult' numbers, but why they are revered by the occult isn't usually addressed. And why should they be considered sinister just because these Mystery schools & secret societies see them as significant?
redpillpopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:39 PM   #9
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpillpopper View Post
I think so too, the 'Mystery schools' and secret societies certainly seem to be interested in this sort of stuff, hence my reason for posting about this book here.

There are a lot of folks on this forum who regard numbers such as 11 and 13 (which is one of Plichta's Prime # pairs) as 'occult' numbers, but why they are revered by the occult isn't usually addressed. And why should they be considered sinister just because these Mystery schools & secret societies see them as significant?
Your right!

We teach children to spell rong the wrong way, and everything they learn after that is wrong!
Everything they are learning is rong, and they are getting grades based on how subjectable they are to being brainwashed as opposed to how well they can think for themselves.
The most well manipulated, fine tuned and stupent people in class-rooms are the school teachers, because they genuinely believe that it is the 'fairy god-mother' sits atop our xmas-tree as opposed to 'Baphomet'...

The truth should not be something that is specific to the 'speculative society', and it is rong we call lies education.

It's about time we had a class called 'Truth' in our secondary schools!

SANTA CLAUSE IS REAL!!!

Old 16-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
curtaincat
Banned

Lots of thanks, i will look into this thread asap... just not tonite, cos tired.

but heaps of thanks, and also to the others who said good stuff!

I bet it will be worthwhile, sure it will. Lots so far that sounds pretty interesting!
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
dunadan

Quote:
Yes perhaps you are right!

Perhaps 'Thoth the Atlantean' was the true originater of the tree of life....After-all it was 'Thoth the Atlantean' first spoke off the 'Amenti' when teaching about the lands of the living and the dead.
[B]Of course only one person can possibly know the true nature of life, and that would be the cosmic god itself![/B
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjbTqhh38nI

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
You are so right!

Last edited by dunadan; 16-06-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 16-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #12
dolores1

We have to keep this thread going, I have so much to learn. Thanks
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #13
dunadan

Quote:
Your right!

We teach children to spell rong the wrong way, and everything they learn after that is wrong!
Everything they are learning is rong, and they are getting grades based on how subjectable they are to being brainwashed as opposed to how well they can think for themselves.
The most well manipulated, fine tuned and stupent people in class-rooms are the school teachers, because they genuinely believe that it is the 'fairy god-mother' sits atop our xmas-tree as opposed to 'Baphomet'...

The truth should not be something that is specific to the 'speculative society', and it is rong we call lies education.

It's about time we had a class called 'Truth' in our secondary schools!

SANTA CLAUSE IS REAL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAMjK...eature=related
I agree, our education can liberate us, yet I believe that, in it's present form, it enslaves most.

We remember as humans images better than words and numbers.

What did the Pharaohs use?!!
Old 17-06-2010, 12:11 PM   #14
dunadan

Then there is Brown's gas and other technologies.

What about Monoatomic Gold too? The new Star-Fire!(?)

Friends in the automotive industry have mentioned all sorts of hidden technologies too and what about all of those bought up patents hidden away on dark dusty shelves until the oil barons et al. wish them to be released (when the oil all but drips dry?).

Last edited by dunadan; 17-06-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 17-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #15
weeme

Thumbs up

Wow what a fantastic find. Just what I have been looking for.

Can't wait until I can watch the video!

DI? says we must search until we find what we were looking for (what felt right for our soul) and that we might find it falling into laps once we asked for the information. It is out there but we must look for it, it won't just fall into our laps by waiting.

Tintin on the 'news behind the news' has also in my opinion hit the ball on the head. For me anyway.

Things are not what we have been taught or what we perceive them to them to be. Every thing is backwards or upside down. Bad is made good and good is ridiculed.

When they saw we were many they thought of different ways to separate us from each other. Smaller groups are easier to handle than large groups.

Religion, skincolour, language, socio economics, poverty, titels and many more were used to keep us separate from each other. Cause distaction by making wars, epidemics, disasters, tv, sport etc., just so that we don't notice them and what they are up to.

They have the knowledge and they are not planning to share it with us!!

When you control the banking and the media, the judicial system and the schools you control everything.

How are we going to get the ancient knowledge of life? How can we as people realize it is up to us to try and awaken the people. There is more going on than what we see. Dark rituals being played out almost daily in front of our eyes and we are too blind to see it for what it is.

There are so many things going on that is unexplainable. The people that are the least alarmed, are saying, 'Oh yes, we heard of that but so and so who is a bigwig says its not true". "Well what can we do about it, they always lie".

We need to wake up big time before the net is cast and it's toooooo late.
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
weeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #16
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeme View Post
Wow what a fantastic find. Just what I have been looking for.

Can't wait until I can watch the video!

DI? says we must search until we find what we were looking for (what felt right for our soul) and that we might find it falling into laps once we asked for the information. It is out there but we must look for it, it won't just fall into our laps by waiting.

Tintin on the 'news behind the news' has also in my opinion hit the ball on the head. For me anyway.

Things are not what we have been taught or what we perceive them to them to be. Every thing is backwards or upside down. Bad is made good and good is ridiculed.

When they saw we were many they thought of different ways to separate us from each other. Smaller groups are easier to handle than large groups.

Religion, skincolour, language, socio economics, poverty, titels and many more were used to keep us separate from each other. Cause distaction by making wars, epidemics, disasters, tv, sport etc., just so that we don't notice them and what they are up to.

They have the knowledge and they are not planning to share it with us!!

When you control the banking and the media, the judicial system and the schools you control everything.

How are we going to get the ancient knowledge of life? How can we as people realize it is up to us to try and awaken the people. There is more going on than what we see. Dark rituals being played out almost daily in front of our eyes and we are too blind to see it for what it is.

There are so many things going on that is unexplainable. The people that are the least alarmed, are saying, 'Oh yes, we heard of that but so and so who is a bigwig says its not true". "Well what can we do about it, they always lie".

We need to wake up big time before the net is cast and it's toooooo late.
The issue of the Tower of Babel, I have my concerns that maybe it wasnt the 'Good God' which brought about such a split in humanity, not sure if humankind built the tower - to the heavens - so as to show off or to become god like, maybe it was just an excuse to 'divide and rule' as used by the fallen angels to divide and then rule. Something I hadnt thought of until this Thread and your comments.

There is, as I always bang on about, also the issue of the human ego which keeps us separate too.

Last edited by dunadan; 17-06-2010 at 09:21 PM.