Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #841
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker9 View Post
Buddhists and some other Indian systems note that the physical body has 9 doors, or nine holes, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, mouth, arse, genital.

oh my
how IGNORANT folks have become...reBLEATing whatever the mystical temple priest spews?
no offense dude
but it is so OBVIOUS that the number 9 is not entirely correct

are they gay these buddha wannabes?
maybe it is time priests got down on their hands and knees and prayed to this fact of life?

hey Lukeskywalker dude can you see the force?
can you feel it luke?
the ability to give birth...a miracle even that jesus wanker could NOT perform?
no instead they had to make the fish story bigger...jesus could give birth/resurrect himself?
duh ya sure...
what does fertility have to do with us being here?

women have a urethra and a vagina
that makes 10 orifaces for the gals

men are lacking a hole?
maybe men should respect the ORAL traditions that came before temple priest bible babble, east and west?
what ever happened to the 20,000 years of goddess worship before patriarchal ARK crap?

And I do feel that by studying ancient texts, as Marko leans on the Bahai', to understand the mysteries better.

here is a thread attempting to solve/play along with VBM, by finding clues in the ROTAS Square/SATOR Square.
origin unknown...
IMHO the SATOR/ROTAS square is a synthesis of ancient belief re: Jehovah/God, that can be expressed as a mathematical formula.
math = music = myth ... just different languages expressing the same truth.

all are welcome to participate.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

jesus the archetype must give way to a new one?
YES
this next one I predict, which is really just humanity coming to terms with a TRUTH that has been recorded since 10,000 BC.

take the swastika challenge?
a marriage of the swastika with old world math god Jehovah, together challenging all potential Theories of Everthing.
Including VBM and Nassim Haramein...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120191

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 11-06-2010 at 02:44 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #842
orslah

Default Truth

" humanity coming to terms with a TRUTH "

Oh that dear TRUTH. So kind and precious and Real to ALL. For ALL is TRUTH from the unique individual perspective of each in the beautiful collective.
So as we speak our TRUTH we are kind to do so with a KNOWING, it is Our unique RIGHT to do so.

I skip along with my Sand Bucket full of MY truth to meet another along my way that too just wants to PLAY.
I hand them a shovel and say go, go ahead and dig. Matters not if you dig up shit nor sand for it's all just a game in this land.

Sing along;
9, Nine, Neyen, always wants to rhyme and so it does each and every time.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee.
Love Debbie
orslah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:01 AM   #843
orslah

Default KEY 528 and the Rodin Coil/ Raphael

I received this today out of the blue from another forum I belong to saying;

Debbie thought you might like this...
"KEY 528 is obviously a key to a deeper understanding of the universe and the Rodin Coil."

Now Raphael I didn't know what KEY 528 represented so I goggle it and imagine that, YOU, popped up.

2012 Forum. 'KEY 528' = 4 ROYAL STARS unlocks 4 GOSPELS as ARKetypes

My sandbox adventures are always built with sync's. So it looks like I'll be playing a while with you and 528.

It's always fun to dig into a new adventure.
Thanks Raphael.

Love Debbie
Old 12-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #844
sadukan

Thumbs up Egyptian Book of Opening Forth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orslah View Post
2012 Forum. 'KEY 528' = 4 ROYAL STARS unlocks 4 GOSPELS as ARKetypes

Orion - Sirius - Ursa - Draco

This also refers to sura number 94 "Ashaar" (one of the many ways to transliterate the word for Osiris):

[94:5] Fa-inna maAAa alAAusri yusran فان مع العسر يسرا
[94:6] Inna maAAa alAAusri yusran ان مع العسر يسرا

This portion of the Koran is (to my knowledge) the only two line repetition (minus the exclusion of the "Fa" at the beginning of [94:6]).

If you listen to the arabic being recited in you can clearly hear:

"Aus-Siri-Us-Ra" => "AAusri yusran" (as above)

Orion (Ausar) - Sirius - Ursa - Draco

These are the "4 Royal Stars" of the Great Pyramid at Giza.

It is also known as "Opening Forth" (cf. "" - the Egyptian Book of the Dead)

Both the Egyptian Book of the Dead and this particular sura of the Koran deal with the theme of 'removal of obstacles', and so you might say it was related to healing, or another arabic name for the sura is "solace", "consolation", "relief" or "cooling the temper" (the names of suras are not actually fixed, however they usually reflect the content of the sura in question).

Verse 5, repeated twice (2) out of a total of 8 verses.

5-2-8.

sadukan.

NB - sura "94": 9+4 = 13 = 4 Stars?

(Ashaar = Ausar = Osiris)

"over it is 19"[74:30]
(DiYu - 18 Levels of Hell)
Philip LeMarchand

Wei-Qi

Last edited by sadukan; 12-06-2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: minor additions and corrections
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #845
raphael
Banned

Quote:
It's always fun to dig into a new adventure.
Thanks Raphael.

Love Debbie
no problem
I love to share my toys and ploys

namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadukan View Post

These are the "4 Royal Stars" of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
dude debbie was addressing me and my wordblog?

sadukan do you have proof that is what that particular celestial arrangement was called by the Egyptians?
I googled 4 Royal Stars Egypt pyramid
and well the returns are essentially NIL for your assertions?
why?

though this was #1 return and it discusses the REAL FOUR ROYAL STARS...as documented by the Persians.
read it and learn dude
http://www.queenofcups.com/AR27article.htm

NOW all the info you posted in your response is well, what shall I say sadukan, interesting to say the least.

now maybe if you can show the connection to all of what you just wrote in that post and what has been documented as a truth which is the following, well that might serve a purpose.

but all I see here again is you trying to make today's reality fit whatever you read last night.

dude can we get on the same page?
eh?
I would love to see links for all the contentious info you spew as some kind of sadukan gospel?

here is what you need to know sadukan about my research that you love to dis in own special way...

these facts that follow that are all easily verified by many countless sources.
Quote:
The four Royal stars or Guardians of the Sky were a group of stars noticed by the Persian astrologers, and mentioned by Zarathustra[1] , around 3000 BC and used as a rudimentary season calendar.
YES they have calender significance.
Is that important dude?
Were the ancients concerned with the passage of time....tick tock and predicting the future?
Do I have any proof of such claims?
Silly stupid rhetorical question.

Quote:
4 royal stars = 4 watchers

* Aldebaran (Tascheter) - vernal equinox (Watcher of the East)
* Regulus (Venant) - summer solstice (Watcher of the South)
* Antares (Satevis) - autumnal equinox (Watcher of the West)
* Fomalhaut (Haftorang) - winter solstice (Watcher of the North)

And each of those 4 Royal Stars is associated with one of these 4 constellations, TAURUS, LEO, SCORPIO, AQUARIUS

And each of those 4 constellations is associated with the BULL, the LION, the EAGLE, the MAN.

now sadukan can you match all you posted about the Egyptian Royal Stars to what I just posted about the Persian ones?

BTW dude...you might want to have a look at this before answering.
Do Masons study Egyptian mysteries for clues in how to script their dogma?

http://www.regulargrandlodgevirginia...of_Masonry.pdf

have a nice read.
can't wait for your reply.

BTW sadukan dude
those 4 Royal Stars are my specialty.
Your Egyptian connection is questionable.
MY FREEMASON sources, among others confirm the Persian Four Royal Stars can be traced to the Four Sons of Horus...

We find them on the CARD X of the TAROT and in the Dendera Zodiac too, the 4 Royal Stars represented by the 4 Beasts/4 Living Creatures etc...

take a look at the what is written in green below...

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...4-royal-stars/

CARD X like I have tried to SHARE with folks on this thread is the KEY to understanding MARKO RODIN and his VBM and so much more.

but sadukan it appears is not thirsty enough yet for the truth?
I can't seem to make you drink my offerings?

but feel free to join in the fun on this thread sadukan
where we use the ROTAS/SATOR wheel to help solve the mystery of the ages, along with some VBM along the way.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...16919&start=90

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadukan View Post
Verse 5, repeated twice (2) out of a total of 8 verses.

5-2-8.
I do like this connection to the TRUTH dude that you caught.
Reminds me of the morning and evening star of venus which is connected to 528 also.

morning star had 5 points
evening star had 8 points
thus from morning 5 to/two evening 8

or 528

I did not make that up.
somebody else did.
they wrote a book.
I read it.

sadukan I understand you are a full time student...?
so these 'esoteric/VBM' studies must be part time?

guess what?
I do this research full time
I am retired
try to keep up...
have a nice day

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 12-06-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 04:59 AM   #846
sadukan

Lightbulb Al-Nitak, Sirius, Kochab, Thuban: "4 Royal Stars"

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
dude debbie was addressing me and my wordblog?
I know.

Quote:
sadukan do you have proof that is what that particular celestial arrangement was called by the Egyptians?
I googled 4 Royal Stars Egypt pyramid
and well the returns are essentially NIL for your assertions?
why?
Maybe because you lack imagination in using keywords. Also, the "stars" part is NOT my assertion - only the Koranic reference and its link to 5-2-8 and 4.

The Star Alignment assertion, as far as I know was made by Robert Bauval.

I have no idea what the Egyptians called it, though I have heard the term "" used to refer to a particular "Golden Age" (or "First Time") which is what this would be referring to - perhaps the beginning of the Egyptian Civilisation, or maybe another historical "zero-point" of some kind. Like the "Age of Leo" for example, or more likely the "Age of Pisces". I just ordered some of Robert Bauval's books, so I'll be able to add more details later.

There is probably a link to the "Persian Royal Stars" too - but that was not why I posted. I posted because I knew "another" link to 5-2-8 and "4 Stars".
(Persian or not - how can a star be "Persian" anyway?)

And btw, truth is not by consensus - so it doesn't matter if you reject the connection I made (for whatever personal reason/prejudice/bias you may have).

Last time I checked, we are allowed to make comments on here that deviate from your monologue. Also, I have never said anything you have asserted is false or even wrong - I have merely asked you to demonstrate the connections you make. Can you tell us, here and now, how the Sator Square relates to VBM...? Even if you can't, at least you could present some form of testable hypothesis...?

No...?

When you're ready.

Quote:
though this was #1 return and it discusses the REAL FOUR ROYAL STARS...as documented by the Persians.
read it and learn dude
http://www.queenofcups.com/AR27article.htm
I didn't mention Persians.

Furthermore, the "Royal Stars" I am referring to are associated with the shafts which emanate from both the "King's" and "Queen's" chambers of the Great Pyramid:

Aus = Orion: Siri = : Us = : Ra = Draco:
Why the Persian (Aryan/Swastika) bias? (Age of Aries...?)
"Atenist" versus "Amenist" perhaps...? [cf. Michael Tsarion]

Graham Hancock's Website Forum has some further details about this connection "The Great Pyramid and the Axis of the Earth - Part 1" by Gary Osborn and Scott Creighton.

There's a short Power Point Presentation in that article about the positioning of the shafts and a demonstrated hypothesis relating to a tilt in the Earth's Axis.

Here is Part2.

Also, if we take the Duat hieroglyph (5 pointed star within a circle) to symbolise the Osirian NetherWorld (Ennead, Rodin Dial, Enneagram) then (in my own analysis, which is as yet unpublished so you won't be able to find any references) Isis = 2, and Horus = 8.

5 = Osiris
2 = Isis
8 = Horus

I'd say that was a "Royal" connection. Why are these "Persian Royal Stars" called "Royal"...? Perhaps because of King Feridun, Regulus and the Sign of Leo - ever heard of the Sphinx and its relation to "Zep Tepi"...?

Quote:
NOW all the info you posted in your response is well, what shall I say sadukan, interesting to say the least.
Not my fault you've never heard of this, they even had a documentary about it on the BBC - not that I take their views with impunity. Nor should you take mine as such either.

"" you've never heard of Robert Bauval...!?

Quote:
now maybe if you can show the connection to all of what you just wrote in that post and what has been documented as a truth which is the following, well that might serve a purpose.
I have never heard of the "Royal Stars" of Persia before. That doesn't mean I'm about to rubbish them as you did my offering. Thanks for bringing them to my attention. Pity that you can't accept any evidence which deviates from your blinkered, monotonous perspective. Also, you forgot the Greeks, they might be offended.

Quote:
but all I see here again is you trying to make today's reality fit whatever you read last night.
"Today's reality" has nothing to do with what I read last night as far as I can tell. I was reading "The Secret of the Golden Flower" as it happens - what does that have to do with the information regarding the "4 Royal Stars" of the Great Pyramid at Giza, or confusing them with the "Persian Royal Stars" - which I didn't.

Please enlighten us.

Quote:
dude can we get on the same page?
eh?
You seem to be stuck on the same page since you came to this thread.

Quote:
I would love to see links for all the contentious info you spew as some kind of sadukan gospel?
Done (see above).

I'm sure you can find some more.
As you have plenty of time on your hands I don't see why I should be doing this for you.

Quote:
here is what you need to know sadukan about my research that you love to dis in own special way...

these facts that follow that are all easily verified by many countless sources.

YES they have calender significance.
Is that important dude?
Were the ancients concerned with the passage of time....tick tock and predicting the future?
Do I have any proof of such claims?
Silly stupid rhetorical question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_stars

And each of those 4 Royal Stars is associated with one of these 4 constellations, TAURUS, LEO, SCORPIO, AQUARIUS

And each of those 4 constellations is associated with the BULL, the LION, the EAGLE, the MAN.
I wasn't talking about the "Persian Royal Stars". I thought that was obvious.

Quote:
now sadukan can you match all you posted about the Egyptian Royal Stars to what I just posted about the Persian ones?
Did I say they were connected...? No. Evenso, they probably are - I'll look into it.

The link to the 5-2-8 just occurred to me after I read orslah's post - so I decided to comment about it and how it relates to "4 Stars" mentioned in the Koran.

Islamophobia...?

Quote:
BTW dude...you might want to have a look at this before answering.
Do Masons study Egyptian mysteries for clues in how to script their dogma?

http://www.regulargrandlodgevirginia...of_Masonry.pdf

have a nice read.
can't wait for your reply.
Thanks for the link, I don't have time to read it right now - maybe you can summarise the main points for us and post them here. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
BTW sadukan dude
those 4 Royal Stars are my specialty.
Your Egyptian connection is questionable.
MY FREEMASON sources, among others confirm the Persian Four Royal Stars can be traced to the Four Sons of Horus...

We find them on the CARD X of the TAROT and in the Dendera Zodiac too, the 4 Royal Stars represented by the 4 Beasts/4 Living Creatures etc...

CARD X like I have tried to SHARE with folks on this thread is the KEY to understanding MARKO RODIN and his VBM and so much more.

but sadukan it appears is not thirsty enough yet for the truth?
I can't seem to make you drink my offerings?
Your glass is empty, all I have ever done is ask you to back up your assertions with an explanation of the points of connection - not just quote a source, or link us to another forum which doesn't explain anything.

And, btw in Ancient Egyptian, "sura" means 'to drink':

Koran, Sura #94 "Osiris", (9+4=13=>) 4 Stars, Verse 5, 2 Times, 8 Verses, with a link to "Zep Tepi" and the Great Pyramid.

(don't choke on it.)

Quote:
but feel free to join in the fun on this thread sadukan
where we use the ROTAS/SATOR wheel to help solve the mystery of the ages, along with some VBM along the way.
No thanks. Though, I presume you know how to "cut and paste"...?
We're ready to hear your explanations, so far I haven't seen any.

Quote:
I do like this connection to the TRUTH dude that you caught.
Reminds me of the morning and evening star of venus which is connected to 528 also.

morning star had 5 points
evening star had 8 points
thus from morning 5 to/two evening 8

or 528

I did not make that up.
somebody else did.
they wrote a book.
I read it.
Don't believe everything you read. Plus, just because something isn't in a book doesn't mean it's wrong. Ok, "questionable" is a healthy skeptical viewpoint, but don't let prejudice blind you. Plus, I'm not a hypocrite I am willing to investigate your material - I have looked into some of it, though in terms of relevance I don't see it yet. If you'd rather taunt me because of that, than attempt to explain yourself, fine.

We all have our skills, obviously instruction isn't your strong point - I'm sure we can manage without it:

Taurus = 8
Leo = 5
Scorpio = 2
Aquarius = 11

Ok, now what...?

Quote:
sadukan I understand you are a full time student...?
so these 'esoteric/VBM' studies must be part time?

guess what?
I do this research full time
I am retired
try to keep up...
have a nice day
For your information, I'm a part time student - the course has almost finished (couple of weeks left), after which I begin a major coding project in VB to release along with the rest of my material (most of which is my own analysis, with citing of sources where appropriate parallels are evident).

I'll keep you posted.

sadukan.

Philip LeMarchand

Wei-Qi

Last edited by sadukan; 13-06-2010 at 05:05 AM. Reason: minor addition
Old 13-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #847
skywalker9

Quote:

no offense dude
but it is so OBVIOUS that the number 9 is not entirely correct

women have a urethra and a vagina
that makes 10 orifaces for the gals

men are lacking a hole?
There's no offense, thats just your understanding.

I am well aware of the female form, I don't think the buddhists were unaware of it either with all their tantric thangkas.

I was only posting some thoughts.

Last edited by skywalker9; 13-06-2010 at 01:12 PM.
skywalker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #848
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for that Raphael where would I be without you.
a virgin?
alone?
go find yourself a goddess and get down on yer hands and knees and pray with your two asymmetric chiral hands, and remember to remember those ORAL traditions, lickety split?

I have other cunning stunts to share.
Interested?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 13-06-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #849
barbitone

Quote:
Interested?
Nope.

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #850
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post
Nope.
NO eh?
you want to remain stuck on the rock?

how about this formula then embedded as a CODE for prosperity?
so folks like me, would not let the TRUTH get buried under religious/science blah blah IGNORANCE?

yes I CAN PROVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
jehovah = YHVH = 10 + 5 + 6 + 5 = 26 = 11 2 5 8 = CARD X of the TAROT = KEY TO UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT = SWASTIKA = vortex based math

Now do you care to know more about all those TRUTHS that exist between jehovah and VBM?
eh?
I dare EWE to say NO dude, and I do know how much you love my research, , oh please say NO, and expose your IGNORANCE dude for all the world to see.
go ahead
make my day and confirm what an IGNORANT human you are dude...

not that I need proof of your particular brand of earthly blindness.
blind leading the blind on this thread?

sadukan and you dude are the worst kind of egotists.
poor sadukan who refuses to honor knowledge that has not come his way yet?
folks who refuse to admit THEY are wrong about what I have to offer?

A fella shows up with some vital info and the IGNORANT dis him.
sadukan's response about the 4 ROYAL STARS illustrates how the wrong intent makes EWE fucking blind to the obvious.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 14-06-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 14-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #851
orslah

Default 528 /sadukan and raphael

Wow sadukan and raphael. You 2 sure are making my adventure with 528 wonderful. Your info is valued. And even though you may seem to be throwing sand at each other from time to time that's ok because as it falls it is building for me a very pretty castle explaining 528.

Thanks, again sadukan and raphael.

Love Debbie
Old 14-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #852
orslah

Default Through The Wormhole

Morgan Freeman takes us on a fascinating trip in 5 Parts.

You'll see Rodins Coil and Nassims Math.

Enjoy
Love Debbie
Old 14-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #853
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Morgan Freeman takes us on a fascinating trip in 5 Parts.

You'll see Rodins Coil and Nassims Math.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3E0...eature=related

Enjoy
Love Debbie
watching it now.

you might like these two blogs debbie.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ther-arketype/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...the-alchemist/

namaste
Old 14-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #854
sadukan

Thumbs up videodrome

New additions to the UMMC YouTube channel:

Nice progress with this coding project, I hope mine is as successful.

This one seems to be "taking shape" too (pardon the pun).

I have a backlog of videos to scope through, orslah's Morgan Freeman thing looks interesting, I'll start there.

Also, I highly recommend this YouTube User's channel: soundlessdawn

sadukan.

Philip LeMarchand

Wei-Qi
Old 15-06-2010, 06:12 AM   #855
orslah

Default #137

Quote:
Thanks Raphael. I loved the comment about #137. That number has followed me around for years. It's like my buddy. I actually call it "A Lady 137." It shows up out of the blue for me and unfathomable coincidences/sync's follow it.

My latest. I was asked to help out at work in housekeeping (I work in a hotel at the front desk) I agreed. They handed me my list of rooms to do and the first room I am to do is #137. Well I knew something big was going to happen.

And it did.

When I got home from work after starting my day with room #137, I went on my computer and there was an email waiting for me.

I recently made some rather elementary videos concerning Marko's work.

Marko's Creative Director contacted me and asked if I would be interested in working with them on some videos because they saw mine and loved my voice/energy.

Now like I said when A Lady #137 shows up out of the blue it always fascinates me with what it will show me and needless to say this experience was again unfathomable to me.

So, Thanks for the links Raphael I enjoyed them.

Love Debbie
Old 15-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #856
orslah

Default Mirror Mirror........

sadukan; Also, I highly recommend this YouTube User's channel: soundlessdawn

Fun and informative.

137:137
11:11
2:2

Mirror Mirror the wall?

Gosh this is fun

Thanks sadukan.

Love Debbie
Old 15-06-2010, 07:53 AM   #857
orslah

Default Rodin Coil

So what does VBM create? Well here's one good example.

This gentleman used Marko's winding pattern yet removed the Torus when he wound it, leaving a star shape.

Example here;

What it will produce here;

Last edited by orslah; 15-06-2010 at 07:55 AM.
Old 15-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #858
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
I always noticed 108 was the angle between points in a pentagram and thought it might have something to do with the people purifying the 5 elements.

36, 72 and 108 are all 9's.

Buddhists and some other Indian systems note that the physical body has 9 doors, or nine holes, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, mouth, arse, genital.

See hyperflight.com for image
Thank you to all who replied to my question about the number 108.

I found this:

I highlighted the 12 houses and 9 planets references because this would seem to fit very well to the story of the water margin which inspired my question.

There are a number of articles I found relating the number 108 to the precession of the equinoxes as mentioned by Raphael.

The Significance of the number 108
The Indian Subcontinent rosary or set of mantra counting has 108 beads. 108 has been a sacred number in the Indian Subcontinent for a very long time. This number is explained in many different ways.

The ancient Indians were excellent mathematicians and 108 may be the product of a precise mathematical operation (e.g. 1 power 1 x 2 power 2 x 3 power 3 = 108) which was thought to have special numerological significance.

Powers of 1, 2, and 3 in math: 1 to 1st power=1; 2 to 2nd power=4 (2x2); 3 to 3rd power=27 (3x3x3). 1x4x27=108

Sanskrit alphabet: There are 54 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet. Each has masculine and feminine, shiva and shakti. 54 times 2 is 108.

Sri Yantra: On the Sri Yantra there are marmas where three lines intersect, and there are 54 such intersections. Each intersections has masculine and feminine, shiva and shakti qualities. 54 x 2 equals 108. Thus, there are 108 points that define the Sri Yantra as well as the human body.

9 times 12: Both of these numbers have been said to have spiritual significance in many traditions. 9 times 12 is 108. Also, 1 plus 8 equals 9. That 9 times 12 equals 108.

Heart Chakra: The chakras are the intersections of energy lines, and there are said to be a total of 108 energy lines converging to form the heart chakra. One of them, sushumna leads to the crown chakra, and is said to be the path to Self-realization.

Marmas: Marmas or marmastanas are like energy intersections called chakras, except have fewer energy lines converging to form them. There are said to be 108 marmas in the subtle body.

Time: Some say there are 108 feelings, with 36 related to the past, 36 related to the present, and 36 related to the future.

Astrology: There are 12 constellations, and 9 arc segments called namshas or chandrakalas. 9 times 12 equals 108. Chandra is moon, and kalas are the divisions within a whole.

Planets and Houses: In astrology, there are 12 houses and 9 planets. 12 times 9 equals 108.

Gopis of Krishna: In the Krishna tradition, there were said to be 108 gopis or maid servants of Krishna.

1, 0, and 8: 1 stands for God or higher Truth, 0 stands for emptiness or completeness in spiritual practice, and 8 stands for infinity or eternity.

Sun and Earth: The diameter of the sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth.

Numerical scale: The 1 of 108, and the 8 of 108, when added together equals 9, which is the number of the numerical scale, i.e. 1, 2, 3 ... 10, etc., where 0 is not a number.

Smaller divisions: The number 108 is divided, such as in half, third, quarter, or twelfth, so that some malas have 54, 36, 27, or 9 beads.

Islam: The number 108 is used in Islam to refer to God.

Jain: In the Jain religion, 108 are the combined virtues of five categories of holy ones, including 12, 8, 36, 25, and 27 virtues respectively.

Sikh: The Sikh tradition has a mala of 108 knots tied in a string of wool, rather than beads.

Chinese: The Chinese Buddhists and Taoists use a 108 bead mala, which is called su-chu, and has three dividing beads, so the mala is divided into three parts of 36 each.

Stages of the soul: Said that Atman, the human soul or center goes through 108 stages on the journey.

Meru: This is a larger bead, not part of the 108. It is not tied in the sequence of the other beads. It is the quiding bead, the one that marks the beginning and end of the mala.

Dance: There are 108 forms of dance in the Indian traditions.

Pythagorean: The nine is the limit of all numbers, all others existing and coming from the same. ie: 0 to 9 is all one needs to make up an infinite amount of numbers.

We have listed below 108 Upanishads as per the list contained in the Muktikopanishad . We have arranged them in four categories according to the particular Veda to which each of them belong.

Rigveda(10): Aitareya , Atmabodha, Kaushitaki, Mudgala, Nirvana, Nadabindu, Akshamaya, Tripura, Bahvruka, Saubhagyalakshmi.

Yajurveda(50): Katha, Taittiriya , Isavasya , Brihadaranyaka, Akshi, Ekakshara, Garbha, Prnagnihotra, Svetasvatara, Sariraka, Sukarahasya, Skanda, Sarvasara, Adhyatma, Niralamba, Paingala, Mantrika, Muktika, Subala, Avadhuta, Katharudra, Brahma, Jabala, Turiyatita, Paramahamsa, Bhikshuka, Yajnavalkya, Satyayani, Amrtanada, Amrtabindu, Kshurika, Tejobindu, Dhyanabindu, Brahmavidya, YogakundalinI, Yogatattva, Yogasikha, Varaha, Advayataraka, Trisikhibrahmana, mandalabrahmana, Hamsa, Kalisantaraaa, Narayana, Tarasara, Kalagnirudra, Dakshinamurti, Pancabrahma, Rudrahrdaya, SarasvatIrahasya.

SamaVeda(16): Kena, Chandogya, Mahat, Maitrayani, Vajrasuci, Savitri, Aruneya, Kundika, Maitreyi, Samnyasa, Jabaladarsana, Yogacudaman, Avyakta, Vasudevai, Jabali, Rudrakshajabala.

Atharvaveda(32): Prasna , Mandukya, Mundaka, Atma, Surya, Narada-Parivrajakas, Parabrahma, Paramahamsa-Parivrajakas, Pasupatha-Brahma, Mahavakya, Sandilya, Krishna, Garuda, Gopalatapani, Tripadavibhuti-mahnarayana, Dattatreya, Kaivalya, NrsimhatapanI, Ramatapani, Ramarahasya, HayagrIva, Atharvasikha, Atharvasira, Ganapati, Brhajjabala, Bhasmajabala, Sarabha, Annapurna, TripuratapanI, Devi, Bhavana, SIta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Significance of the number 108
We must agree that all measuring systems are merely reference frames. They give us a starting point. It doesn’t really matter if you call them farenheits or cycles. All science is based on fundamental assumptions of the mechanics of this universe. Yet, these assumptions, if correct, connect like building blocks.

Much in the same way, the number ‘108’ is just a reference frame. It is symbolic of a bigger picture: that of humility. When devotees recite 108 Hanuman Chalisas, in their minds they believe, they are proving their love for God, and that there is in fact a need to prove their love. When devotees assign a 108 names to Shri Ganesh, they are once again gauging their devotion through numbers. This, of course, may be considered unreasonable, since it suggests that 108 chants are more effective than 109 chants. How do they know this? Have they proved it? Is 108 the magic number of the universe? No, it is not! It is a reference frame. What is important is that a system is imposed to guide us through the fundamental struggles encountered in any evolutional process. Otherwise, chaos and anarchy follow and nothing gets done.

Having said that, I will show you justifications from a few subcultures in India. Obviously, I consider the Vedic rationale to be the most consistent with the fundamental laws of this universe. The others have borrowed and built, but it still smells of Vedic beginnings.

In present times, we can find many rationales for the proliferation of ‘108’ throughout our scriptures. In fact, this number seems to garner its unfair share of attention from myriad cults and faith systems around the world. I will give you a few justifications that have been brought to my attention.

JYOTISH SHASTRA {VEDIC SYSTEM**
This universe was created by the five elements: space, air, fire, water and earth. From these elements came the three attributes: Raj {birth**, Sat {protection** and Tam {destruction or death.**

The mathematical or geographical evidence proves that one circle has 360 degrees in space. Why is this circle or wheel of life considered to be of 360 degrees only? If we take a circle and start dividing it using the four elements and three attributes, all the logic can be observed.

The circle itself, is considered the first element of space, since we must consume space in drawing a circle. In this space {or circle**, the four remaining elements and three attributes create the idea of time. The circle is divisible by the product of four elements multiplied by three attributes. This involves the belief that the three attributes exist in the circle. By moving three times, each element completes its revolution.

So now we have the number 12 {3 x 4**. This division gave birth to our 12 months, and also to the 12 horas {1/2 of the day or Ahoratri**. We now have 360 degrees as well as 12 divisions. We can now further divide the wheel of time: there are 27 fixed stars (nakshatras) along with three attributes that divide the time in smaller portions. So this 27 + 3 = 30 is interpreted as 30 degrees or days of one part of the wheel (circle) or month. All of this is only half of a day. The night is yet unaccounted for. Therefore, we multiply these 30 degrees by 2. This gives us our reference of 60 seconds in a minute.

Thus the 360º x 30º = 10,800. Zero {0** is considered ‘Purna’ or complete. So we take out the last zeros and are left with 108. The idea of our total universe is represented by this number of 108. Offering 108, devotees believe that they are showing ultimate or complete respect to the Supreme.

There are many other justifications but all can be traced back to this system. A few are explained below:

SHOSHU BUDDHIST
Followers use 108 beads in their malas. They implement the following formula:
6 x 3 x 2 x3 = 108
6 senses [sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, thought]
3 aspects of time [past, present, future]
2 condition of heart [pure or impure]
3 possibilties of sentiment [like, dislike, indifference]

BUDDHA’S FOOTPRINT
All Buddhists accept the Buddha Footprint with its 108 Auspicious Illustrations. These areas are considered to have been marked on the Buddha’s left foot when his body was discovered.

BUDDHISM
108 beads on the Hindu maalaa {rosary**
108 Arhats or Holy Ones

HINDUISM
108 Gopis {consorts** of Lord Krishna
108 Holy places for Vaishnavas
108 beads on the Japa maalaa {rosary**
108 Upanishads
108 Divyadeshes - Divine or Sacred Tirtha throughout India and Nepal
108 sacred water taps in Muktinath - Nepal

TANTRA SHASTRA
108 Pitha {Sacred Places**
The story goes that Lord Shiva was in deep and incessant meditation. His asceticism was creating great heat in the universe. All existence was in peril and Lord Brahma was deeply concerned. Lord Brahma asked the Mother of the Universe, Maa Shakti, to use Her strength and wile to seduce Lord Shiva. Maa Shakti agreed and was born as Sati, daughter of Shri Daksha. Lord Shiva was so entranced by Sati’s asceticism and extraordinary beauty that he took human form and they were married. Years later, at a feast, Sati’s father insulted Lord Shiva. Sati was so humiliated that she began a deep meditation which led to her immolation. Lord Shiva was completely heart broken. He reached into the sacrificial fire and pulled out as much of His beloved’s body as he could grab. As He ascended to heaven, bits of Sati’s body fell to earth. 108 bits to be precise! In time, these places were acknowledged and worshipped.

SANATANA DHARMA
In a book by Khurana, the explanation closely mirrors the original Vedic justifications:
A circle has 360 degrees, which when multiplied by 60 gives us 21,600 minutes in a circle. 60 comes from the 60 'ghatis' which Sanatana Dharmiks believe in. One ghati is equal to 24 minutes and 60 ghatis come to 24 hours.

One ghati is divided into 60 parts or 'palas'.
So the 60 ghatis multiplied by 60 palasa comes to 3,600.
This is further multiplied by 60 (becase a pala contains 60 vipalas) which gives us 21,600.
Half of this is for the day, and the other half for the night. So, 21,600
divided by 2 gives us 10,800. For practical purposes, we use 108. Using the
number 108 helps us coordinate the rhythm of time and space & we remain in harmony with the spiritual powers of nature.
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #859
swordcat

Default Would like to point out a human error in B's math

BARBITONE STATES THAT "The 3,9,6,6,9,3 master pattern is repeating infinitely on the diagonal with oscillating positive and negative. The FNG is all linear
The 1,2,4,8,7,5 doubling\halving circuit is going in 2 directions in the same diagonal plain as the master, joined at the “1”; one of them starts positive and the other negative. The 1,4,7 FNG is always oscillating between the 2,5,8 FNG diagonally.

Vertically you have the linear 1 through 9 positive and negative running in opposite directions from the “ones”. And horizontally you have positives and negatives going 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9, in both directions which is moving in powers of 5; 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 ,30 etc... Or subtracting by 5; 5-5 = 0 and zero is the same as nine only backwards so to speak. So it goes 5-5 = 9, 9-5 = 4, 4 – 5 = 8 etc... Look at the control dial again;"

Agreed 5-5=could equal nine, agreed 9-5=could equal 4. BUT 4-5=DOES NOT EQUAL 8!!! Its -1. Meaning Barbitone made a small human error for which I forgive him lol. Barbitone got the reverse sequence he was trying to calculate wrong.
He states the sequence is 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9 this is only true if the sequence is negative! On the Torus the positive sequence of 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9 is
5,9,4,8,3,7,2,6,1-ALSO THIS SEQUENCE IS CALCULATED BY SUBTRACTING NEGATIVE FIVE FROM THE NUMBER IN QUESTION. I.E 1--5=6
6--5=11=2 2--5=7 7--5=12=3 3--5=8 8--5=13=4 4--5=9 9--5=14=5 5--5=10=1[ OR BY ADDING POSITIVE FIVE TO THE NUMBER IN QUESTION I.E turning the minus minus -- into a plus +

Just thought I'd point this out in case someone got confused like I did when calculating. Sorry if someones already pointed out the mistake, dont have time to check lol, busy compiling a Torus skin chemical elements table.

May the Vortex be with you LOL!
What do you with your life when you suddenly wake up to the fact that everything you knew to be real is just an illusion, a lie, and that forces of an unbalnced nature are conquering your dream world, your home, your planet? YOU DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO BECOMING NOTHING LESS THAN A GOD! AND PROMISE TO RESTORE BALANCE!

Last edited by swordcat; 16-06-2010 at 06:06 AM.
swordcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #860
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordcat View Post
BARBITONE STATES THAT "The 3,9,6,6,9,3 master pattern is repeating infinitely on the diagonal with oscillating positive and negative. The FNG is all linear
The 1,2,4,8,7,5 doubling\halving circuit is going in 2 directions in the same diagonal plain as the master, joined at the “1”; one of them starts positive and the other negative. The 1,4,7 FNG is always oscillating between the 2,5,8 FNG diagonally.

Vertically you have the linear 1 through 9 positive and negative running in opposite directions from the “ones”. And horizontally you have positives and negatives going 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9, in both directions which is moving in powers of 5; 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 ,30 etc... Or subtracting by 5; 5-5 = 0 and zero is the same as nine only backwards so to speak. So it goes 5-5 = 9, 9-5 = 4, 4 – 5 = 8 etc... Look at the control dial again;"

Agreed 5-5=could equal nine, agreed 9-5=could equal 4. BUT 4-5=DOES NOT EQUAL 8!!! Its -1. Meaning Barbitone made a small human error for which I forgive him lol. Barbitone got the reverse sequence he was trying to calculate wrong.
He states the sequence is 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9 this is only true if the sequence is negative! On the Torus the positive sequence of 5,1,6,2,7,3,8,4,9 is
5,9,4,8,3,7,2,6,1-ALSO THIS SEQUENCE IS CALCULATED BY SUBTRACTING NEGATIVE FIVE FROM THE NUMBER IN QUESTION. I.E 1--5=6
6--5=11=2 2--5=7 7--5=12=3 3--5=8 8--5=13=4 4--5=9 9--5=14=5 5--5=10=1[ OR BY ADDING POSITIVE FIVE TO THE NUMBER IN QUESTION I.E turning the minus minus -- into a plus +

Just thought I'd point this out in case someone got confused like I did when calculating. Sorry if someones already pointed out the mistake, dont have time to check lol, busy compiling a Torus skin chemical elements table.

May the Vortex be with you LOL!
Where abouts are you referring to? I don't remember addressing subtraction at all..... The plus and minus signs on the toroid skin are not in reference to adding or subtracting, they are in reference to positive emanations and the ensuing negative draft counterspace. I don't really understand what you are trying to explain.....

Last edited by barbitone; 16-06-2010 at 07:34 AM.
barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote