Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #41
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
From Sherry Shriners site-

"According to the Book of Enoch (Not a Canonical Text), God judged the angels for producing the Nephilim. God decreed that the fallen angels (Watchers) were to be cast into Tartarus. The Nephilim were also judged and it was determined that their bodies were to return to the earth in peace but their souls were doomed to wander the earth forever (as) wandering spirits..." (Visit Pastor Chris's Enoch page which reprints this dialogue between God and Enoch, and The Origin of Demons for more.)

Ok ,I didnt know the fallen angels that mated with humans to produce offspring called nephilim. In other words I didnt think the offsrping were called nephilim.

Now I'm even more confused. Someone help!
well, when I came to this juncture I read a couple of Sitchin books regarding the Nephilim.

Just stumbled across this link, and thought I'd post it, then get into studying it. It might answer some questions;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...n_watchers.htm
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #42
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Default

From the link:


Quote:
About the Book of Enoch


In the year 1773, after a period of almost total obscurity lasting 1500 years, the Scottish explorer, James Bruce, discovered in what is now Ethiopia, The Book of Enoch.


He writes:

"Amongst the articles I consigned to the library at Paris was a very beautiful and magnificent copy of the prophecies of Enoch, in large Quarto; another is amongst the books of scripture that I brought home, standing immediately before the book of Job, which is it’s proper place in the Abyssinian Cannon: and a third copy I presented to the Bodleian Library at Oxford, by the hands of Dr. Douglass, the Bishop of Carlisle."

It rested there, forgotten, until 1821 when Laurence issued his first translation of which there were many additions, culminating in the revised edition of 1883, compiled from notes in his estate.

As a former professor of Hebrew at Oxford, Laurence’s familiarity with Kabbalah and the Zohar (as shown in the introductions of earlier editions) gave him unique qualifications that were especially useful in translating a work of this type.

At present there are three versions of Enoch (not to be confused with the tabloid clones "Keys of Enoch" or "Secrets of Enoch" which are presently circulating amongst New Age groups). The first being the Ethiopian found by James Bruce in Abyssinia in 1773, and culminating in the present translation of this volume. The second is called the Book of the Secrets of Enoch, or Slavonian Enoch. It was discovered in the Belgrade public library by Prof. Sokolov in 1886, and trans- lated by Morfill and Charles in 1896. The third is (of necessity) called Enoch III, or the Hebrew Enoch, translated by Hugo Odeberg in 1922. Each has some variations that will help understanding, and one can hardly escape the conclusion that this book may be far older than anyone suspects.

Further correlations can be found in: "Hypostasis of the Archons" translated by Roger Bullard, 1970, from one of the Nag Hammadi gnostic codexes. In it are striking parallels with Enoch. The creation of giants or failures is again met with in the Mandaean Codex Nazaraeus, or Ginza rabba, which can be found in "Gnosis: It’s Character and Testimony" by Roger Haardt, translated by J.F. Hendry, 1971. And of course, Blavatsky’s "The Secret Doctrine" has been in print continuously since 1888.

Although the Book of Enoch was apparently at one time recognized as a valid piece of Hebrew (i.e. Judeo-Christian) belief systems and although it was directly quoted from in the new testament epistle of Jude, the Council of Nicene voted to exclude it from "canonized" scripture in 325 AD.

Lyman Abbott notes:

"Reverting to the second century of Christianity, we find Irenaeus and Clement of Alexandria citing the Book of Enoch without questioning it’s sacred character. Thus, Irenaeus, assigning to the Book of Enoch an authenticity analogous to that of Mosaic literature, affirms that Enoch, although a man, filled the office of God’s messenger to the angels. Tertullian, who flourished at the close of the first and at the beginning of the second century, whilst admitting that the ’Scripture of Enoch’ is not received by some because it is not included in the Hebrew Canon, speaks of the author as ’the most ancient prophet, Enoch,’ and of the book as the divinely inspired autograph of that immortal patriarch..."

After reading Enoch, I was left with the impression that it was either an extremely precise historical document (one vision of many cows succinctly traces the development of Israel and Judah through a few centuries) with fascinating astronomical data added to the mix which had to have been written after the fact, or, if written when it was said to have been, it was without a doubt the most profoundly accurate prophetic work extant. In either case, Enoch should not be taken lightly.

Some may find Thomas’ work to be too flavored with fundamentalism for their particular taste but I personally found it to be some exceptionally well-researched stuff. I make no apologies for it and challenge you, the reader, to lay aside any predispositions and consider the work on it’s own merits.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/enoch01.htm
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #43
the perfect one
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannah View Post
well, when I came to this juncture I read a couple of Sitchin books regarding the Nephilim.

Just stumbled across this link, and thought I'd post it, then get into studying it. It might answer some questions;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...n_watchers.htm
Thank you -I always loved that site but I only knew of the mkultra part on that site.

I find this interesting.From that link you gave me.

Will modern biotechnology resurrect Nephilim?

Today, molecular biologists classify the functions of genes within native species but are unsure in many cases how a gene's coding might react from one species to another. In recombinant DNA technology, a "transgenic" organism is created when the genetic structure of one species is altered by the transfer of a gene or genes from another.



This could change not only the genetic structure of the modified animal and its offspring, but its evolutionary development, sensory modalities, disease propensity, personality and behavior traits among other things.

Such transgenic tinkering already exists in many parts of the world including the United States, Britain and Australia where animal eggs are being used to create hybrid human embryos from which stem cell lines can be produced for medical research.



A team at Newcastle and Durham universities in the UK recently announced plans to,

"create hybrid rabbit and human embryos, as well as other ‘chimera’ embryos mixing human and cow genes."

More alarmingly, the same researchers have already managed to reanimate tissue,

"from dead human cells in another breakthrough which was heralded as a way of overcoming ethical dilemmas over using living embryos for medical research" (1)

In the United States, similar studies led Irv Weissman, director of Stanford University’s Institute of Cancer/Stem Cell Biology and Medicine in California to create mice with partly human brains, causing some ethicists to raise the issue of "humanized animals" in the future that could become "self aware" as a result of genetic modification.



Even the President of the United States, George W. Bush in his January 31st, 2006 State of the Union Address called for legislation to,

"prohibit…. creating human-animal hybrids, and buying, selling, or patenting human embryos."

Not everybody shares these concerns.



A radical, international, intellectual, and cultural movement known as "Transhumanism" supports the use of new sciences including genetic modification to enhance human mental and physical abilities and aptitudes so that,

"human beings will eventually be transformed into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label 'posthuman'" (2)

I have personally debated leading transhumanist, Dr. James Hughes on his weekly syndicated talk show, Changesurfer Radio. Hughes is Executive Director of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies and teaches at Trinity College in Hartford Connecticut.


He is also the author of "Citizen Cyborg: Why Democratic Societies Must Respond to the Redesigned Human of the Future", a sort of Bible for transhumanist values.



Dr. Hughes joins a growing body of academics, bioethicists and sociologists who support,

"large-scale genetic and neurological engineering of ourselves….[a] new chapter in evolution [as] the result of accelerating developments in the fields of genomics, stem-cell research, genetic enhancement, germ-line engineering, neuro-pharmacology, artificial intelligence, robotics, pattern recognition technologies, and nanotechnology…. at the intersection of science and religion [which has begun to question] what it means to be human…" (3)

In related development, Case Law School in Cleveland was awarded a $773,000 grant in April 2006 from the National Institutes of Health to develop guidelines,

"for the use of human subjects in what could be the next frontier in medical technology – genetic enhancement."

Maxwell Mehlman, Arthur E. Petersilge Professor of Law, director of the Law-Medicine Center at the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, and professor of bioethics in the Case School of Medicine is leading the team of,

"law professors, physicians, and bioethicists in the two-year project to develop standards for tests on human subjects in research that involves the use of genetic technologies to enhance ‘normal’ individuals – to make them smarter, stronger, or better-looking" (4)

Other law schools including Stanford and Oxford have recently hosted "Human Enhancement and Technology" conferences where transhumanists, futurists, bioethicists and legal scholars merged to discuss the ethical and legal ramifications of post-humans.

In his book "Life, Liberty and the Defense of Dignity - The Challenges of Bioethics", the former chairman of the President's Council on Bioethics, Leon Kass provided a status report on where we stand today regarding transhumanism.



He warned in the introduction that,

"Human nature itself lies on the operating table, ready for alteration, for eugenic and psychic 'enhancement,' for wholesale redesign. In leading laboratories, academic and industrial, new creators are confidently amassing their powers and quietly honing their skills, while on the street their evangelists are zealously prophesying a posthuman future. For anyone who cares about preserving our humanity, the time has come for paying attention" (5)

Not to be outdone in this regard by the National Institute of Health, DARPA and other agencies of the U.S. military have taken inspiration from the likes of Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.



In a scene reminiscent of Saruman the wizard creating monstrous Uruk-Hai to wage unending, merciless war, we find billions of American tax dollars have flowed into the Pentagon's Frankensteinian dream of "super-soldiers" and the "Extended Performance War Fighter" program (EPWFP).



Not only does the EPWFP envision

"injecting young men and women with hormonal, neurological and genetic concoctions; implanting microchips and electrodes in their bodies to control their internal organs and brain functions; and plying them with drugs that deaden some of their normal human tendencies; the need for sleep, the fear of death, [and] the reluctance to kill their fellow human beings," but Chris Floyd in an article for CounterPunch a while back quoted the Daily Telegraph and Christian Science Monitor, saying,

"some of the research now underway involves actually altering the genetic code of soldiers, modifying bits of DNA to fashion a new type of human specimen, one that functions like a machine, killing tirelessly for days and nights on end.... mutations [that] will 'revolutionize the contemporary order of battle' and guarantee 'operational dominance across the whole range of potential U.S. military employments" (6)

In keeping with our editorial, imagine the staggering implications of such science if dead Nephilim tissue was discovered with intact DNA and a government somewhere that was willing to clone or mingle the extracted organisms to make Homo-nephilim. If one accepts the biblical story of giants as real, such discovery could actually be made someday, or perhaps already has been and was covered up.



The technology to resurrect the extinct species already exists, and cloning methods are being studied now for use with bringing back Tasmanian Tigers, Wooly Mammoths and other extinguished creatures.

Let not the dead live, let not the giants rise again…

(Isaiah 26.14, Douay-Rheims Version)

The reference above from the Book of Isaiah 26:14 could be troubling, as it may reflect a prayer from the prophet, a petition to God not to allow the giants to incarnate again.



Did Isaiah pray this way because he knew something about the future, something related to a return of Nephilim?

The relationship between creatures called "Rephaim" and the Nephilim of ancient texts is enlightening, as Rephaim are viewed as the spirits of dead Nephilim in the grave.



The word "Rephaim" carries with it the meaning 'to heal' or to be 'healed' as in a 'resurrection'. In the Ras Shamra texts, the Rephaim are described as both human and divine beings who worshipped the Amorite god Ba'al, the ruler of the underworld, where the Rephaim served as his acolyte assembly of lesser gods, kings, heroes, and rulers.



These beings were believed to have power to return from the dead through incarnation in bodily form as 'Nephilim'. The ability of Rephaim to be reincarnated in this way as living Nephilim is viewed by some as the explanation for Nephilim existing before, and after, the Great Flood.

The book of Job may elucidate this idea when it says,

"Dead things are formed from under the waters...."

(Job 26.5)

The dead in this text are Rephaim and the phrase "are formed" is from "Chuwl", meaning to twist or whirl as in a double helix coil or genetic manufacturing.



When combined with something my good friend Steve Quayle once wrote, the word "Chuwl" takes on added meaning:

"When the Greek Septuagint was created, the Hebrew word Nephilim was translated into Greek as 'gegenes'. This is the same word used in Greek mythology for the 'Titans', creatures created through the interbreeding of the Greek gods and human beings.



The English words 'genes' and 'genetics' are built around the same root word as gegenes; genea meaning 'breed' or 'kind'. Thus, the choice of this word again suggests a genetic component to the creation of these giants." (7)

And what about this prophecy from Isaiah:

The vision which Esaias son of Amos saw against Babylon. Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye ruler. I give command and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfill my wrath…For behold! the day of the Lord is coming which cannot be escaped, a day of wrath and anger, to make the world desolate…



And Babylon…shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah…It shall never be inhabited… and monsters shall rest there, and devils shall dance there and satyrs shall dwell there…”

(Isaiah 13:1-3, 9, 19-22, [Septuagint Version])

Given what is happening in Babylon (Iraq) and biotechnology today, we may be witnessing the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

Last edited by the perfect one; 30-04-2010 at 06:30 PM.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #44
the perfect one
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
From Sherry Shriners site-

"According to the Book of Enoch (Not a Canonical Text), God judged the angels for producing the Nephilim. God decreed that the fallen angels (Watchers) were to be cast into Tartarus. The Nephilim were also judged and it was determined that their bodies were to return to the earth in peace but their souls were doomed to wander the earth forever (as) wandering spirits..." (Visit Pastor Chris's Enoch page which reprints this dialogue between God and Enoch, and The Origin of Demons for more.)

Ok ,I didnt know the fallen angels that mated with humans to produce offspring called nephilim. In other words I didnt think the offsrping were called nephilim.

Now I'm even more confused. Someone help!
So offspring will be doomed to wander earth forever. Cuz ya know it's all their fault some jack A- screwed with stuff he shouldnt have. Pfht-so sick of this sht.

I really hope this is all some military black op game on the entire public. I hope and pray it's not the real end times,cuz that means a lot of poor used and abused kids will have to wander the earth forever. They pay for someone else mistake-yeah, seems fair to me.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #45
innerlight
Senior Member
 
innerlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
So offspring will be doomed to wander earth forever. Cuz ya know it's all their fault some jack A- screwed with stuff he shouldnt have. Pfht-so sick of this sht.

I really hope this is all some military black op game on the entire public. I hope and pray it's not the real end times,cuz that means a lot of poor used and abused kids will have to wander the earth forever. They pay for someone else mistake-yeah, seems fair to me.
i tend to believe it is a black ops mind game from higher sources. i don't think we are doomed. i think the system that has enslaved humanity is doomed, and their darkness is getting stronger only because the system is failing.

simple love of self and others can do alot to resist this system and not be caught up in it.
__________________
"If people lived like God we would all be bitter paranoid assholes with no friends." KITLER

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #46
eternal1stparty
Senior Member
 
eternal1stparty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Somewhere in Montana, Climbing a mountain.
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Why don't you enlighten us, why did you choose the name "the perfect one" - I mean, it can't possibly be because you want people to perceive you as perfect or all-knowing, can it?

No, I must be dumb for assuming you would choose the name for that reason. You must have a more esoteric reason for doing so. After all, someone who abides only by authorized scripture must be extremely intelligent. Sorry for underestimating you.
An asshole who lives in the big nasty, aka cincinasty..... lol thats nothing new.
__________________
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
eternal1stparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #47
eternal1stparty
Senior Member
 
eternal1stparty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Somewhere in Montana, Climbing a mountain.
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
This is what pisses me off about people on here. You cant just try and tell me something -you got to be freaking pricks.

Eternal was nice to me about it. He is trying to help me understand it. Armoured Amazon is being nice and trying to help.

But the rest of you so called Godly people are rude and mean. Yeah You're so godly huh? Wouldnt it be better to help someone learn like they did?

-you make me sick.
Jest doin ma job darlin...
__________________
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
eternal1stparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #48
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
michael christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal1stparty View Post
An asshole who lives in the big nasty, aka cincinasty..... lol thats nothing new.
Right, I'm the asshole, not the asshole who calls herself "the perfect one" and says we should all obey scripture.

Well, birds of a feather flock together.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #49
the perfect one
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Right, I'm the asshole, not the asshole who calls herself "the perfect one" and says we should all obey scripture.

Well, birds of a feather flock together.
See, you are not a nice person. It shows. Thank you.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #50
the perfect one
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal1stparty View Post
Jest doin ma job darlin...
And what I like about you, is that you did your job without being mean. That's what true Godly actions are about. You taught with kindness and not rudeness.

That's what I'm talking about.

Last edited by the perfect one; 30-04-2010 at 07:37 PM.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #51
the perfect one
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight View Post
i tend to believe it is a black ops mind game from higher sources. i don't think we are doomed. i think the system that has enslaved humanity is doomed, and their darkness is getting stronger only because the system is failing.

simple love of self and others can do alot to resist this system and not be caught up in it.
I hope so ,but if it is a black ops game-it's very elaborate and convincing.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #52
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
Thank you -I always loved that site but I only knew of the mkultra part on that site.

I find this interesting.From that link you gave me.

Will modern biotechnology resurrect Nephilim?

Today, molecular biologists classify the functions of genes within native species but are unsure in many cases how a gene's coding might react from one species to another. In recombinant DNA technology, a "transgenic" organism is created when the genetic structure of one species is altered by the transfer of a gene or genes from another.



This could change not only the genetic structure of the modified animal and its offspring, but its evolutionary development, sensory modalities, disease propensity, personality and behavior traits among other things.

Such transgenic tinkering already exists in many parts of the world including the United States, Britain and Australia where animal eggs are being used to create hybrid human embryos from which stem cell lines can be produced for medical research.



A team at Newcastle and Durham universities in the UK recently announced plans to,

"create hybrid rabbit and human embryos, as well as other ‘chimera’ embryos mixing human and cow genes."

More alarmingly, the same researchers have already managed to reanimate tissue,

"from dead human cells in another breakthrough which was heralded as a way of overcoming ethical dilemmas over using living embryos for medical research" (1)

In the United States, similar studies led Irv Weissman, director of Stanford University’s Institute of Cancer/Stem Cell Biology and Medicine in California to create mice with partly human brains, causing some ethicists to raise the issue of "humanized animals" in the future that could become "self aware" as a result of genetic modification.



Even the President of the United States, George W. Bush in his January 31st, 2006 State of the Union Address called for legislation to,

"prohibit…. creating human-animal hybrids, and buying, selling, or patenting human embryos."

Not everybody shares these concerns.



A radical, international, intellectual, and cultural movement known as "Transhumanism" supports the use of new sciences including genetic modification to enhance human mental and physical abilities and aptitudes so that,

"human beings will eventually be transformed into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label 'posthuman'" (2)

I have personally debated leading transhumanist, Dr. James Hughes on his weekly syndicated talk show, Changesurfer Radio. Hughes is Executive Director of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies and teaches at Trinity College in Hartford Connecticut.


He is also the author of "Citizen Cyborg: Why Democratic Societies Must Respond to the Redesigned Human of the Future", a sort of Bible for transhumanist values.



Dr. Hughes joins a growing body of academics, bioethicists and sociologists who support,

"large-scale genetic and neurological engineering of ourselves….[a] new chapter in evolution [as] the result of accelerating developments in the fields of genomics, stem-cell research, genetic enhancement, germ-line engineering, neuro-pharmacology, artificial intelligence, robotics, pattern recognition technologies, and nanotechnology…. at the intersection of science and religion [which has begun to question] what it means to be human…" (3)

In related development, Case Law School in Cleveland was awarded a $773,000 grant in April 2006 from the National Institutes of Health to develop guidelines,

"for the use of human subjects in what could be the next frontier in medical technology – genetic enhancement."

Maxwell Mehlman, Arthur E. Petersilge Professor of Law, director of the Law-Medicine Center at the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, and professor of bioethics in the Case School of Medicine is leading the team of,

"law professors, physicians, and bioethicists in the two-year project to develop standards for tests on human subjects in research that involves the use of genetic technologies to enhance ‘normal’ individuals – to make them smarter, stronger, or better-looking" (4)

Other law schools including Stanford and Oxford have recently hosted "Human Enhancement and Technology" conferences where transhumanists, futurists, bioethicists and legal scholars merged to discuss the ethical and legal ramifications of post-humans.

In his book "Life, Liberty and the Defense of Dignity - The Challenges of Bioethics", the former chairman of the President's Council on Bioethics, Leon Kass provided a status report on where we stand today regarding transhumanism.



He warned in the introduction that,

"Human nature itself lies on the operating table, ready for alteration, for eugenic and psychic 'enhancement,' for wholesale redesign. In leading laboratories, academic and industrial, new creators are confidently amassing their powers and quietly honing their skills, while on the street their evangelists are zealously prophesying a posthuman future. For anyone who cares about preserving our humanity, the time has come for paying attention" (5)

Not to be outdone in this regard by the National Institute of Health, DARPA and other agencies of the U.S. military have taken inspiration from the likes of Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.



In a scene reminiscent of Saruman the wizard creating monstrous Uruk-Hai to wage unending, merciless war, we find billions of American tax dollars have flowed into the Pentagon's Frankensteinian dream of "super-soldiers" and the "Extended Performance War Fighter" program (EPWFP).



Not only does the EPWFP envision

"injecting young men and women with hormonal, neurological and genetic concoctions; implanting microchips and electrodes in their bodies to control their internal organs and brain functions; and plying them with drugs that deaden some of their normal human tendencies; the need for sleep, the fear of death, [and] the reluctance to kill their fellow human beings," but Chris Floyd in an article for CounterPunch a while back quoted the Daily Telegraph and Christian Science Monitor, saying,

"some of the research now underway involves actually altering the genetic code of soldiers, modifying bits of DNA to fashion a new type of human specimen, one that functions like a machine, killing tirelessly for days and nights on end.... mutations [that] will 'revolutionize the contemporary order of battle' and guarantee 'operational dominance across the whole range of potential U.S. military employments" (6)

In keeping with our editorial, imagine the staggering implications of such science if dead Nephilim tissue was discovered with intact DNA and a government somewhere that was willing to clone or mingle the extracted organisms to make Homo-nephilim. If one accepts the biblical story of giants as real, such discovery could actually be made someday, or perhaps already has been and was covered up.



The technology to resurrect the extinct species already exists, and cloning methods are being studied now for use with bringing back Tasmanian Tigers, Wooly Mammoths and other extinguished creatures.

Let not the dead live, let not the giants rise again…

(Isaiah 26.14, Douay-Rheims Version)

The reference above from the Book of Isaiah 26:14 could be troubling, as it may reflect a prayer from the prophet, a petition to God not to allow the giants to incarnate again.



Did Isaiah pray this way because he knew something about the future, something related to a return of Nephilim?

The relationship between creatures called "Rephaim" and the Nephilim of ancient texts is enlightening, as Rephaim are viewed as the spirits of dead Nephilim in the grave.



The word "Rephaim" carries with it the meaning 'to heal' or to be 'healed' as in a 'resurrection'. In the Ras Shamra texts, the Rephaim are described as both human and divine beings who worshipped the Amorite god Ba'al, the ruler of the underworld, where the Rephaim served as his acolyte assembly of lesser gods, kings, heroes, and rulers.



These beings were believed to have power to return from the dead through incarnation in bodily form as 'Nephilim'. The ability of Rephaim to be reincarnated in this way as living Nephilim is viewed by some as the explanation for Nephilim existing before, and after, the Great Flood.

The book of Job may elucidate this idea when it says,

"Dead things are formed from under the waters...."

(Job 26.5)

The dead in this text are Rephaim and the phrase "are formed" is from "Chuwl", meaning to twist or whirl as in a double helix coil or genetic manufacturing.



When combined with something my good friend Steve Quayle once wrote, the word "Chuwl" takes on added meaning:

"When the Greek Septuagint was created, the Hebrew word Nephilim was translated into Greek as 'gegenes'. This is the same word used in Greek mythology for the 'Titans', creatures created through the interbreeding of the Greek gods and human beings.



The English words 'genes' and 'genetics' are built around the same root word as gegenes; genea meaning 'breed' or 'kind'. Thus, the choice of this word again suggests a genetic component to the creation of these giants." (7)

And what about this prophecy from Isaiah:

The vision which Esaias son of Amos saw against Babylon. Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye ruler. I give command and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfill my wrath…For behold! the day of the Lord is coming which cannot be escaped, a day of wrath and anger, to make the world desolate…



And Babylon…shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah…It shall never be inhabited… and monsters shall rest there, and devils shall dance there and satyrs shall dwell there…”

(Isaiah 13:1-3, 9, 19-22, [Septuagint Version])

Given what is happening in Babylon (Iraq) and biotechnology today, we may be witnessing the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

I agree that some things have come full circle, and we can produce many hybrids by manipulating genes. It's concerning in some aspects.

Enki and Ninhursug, two gods of sumer are said to have experimented with many hybrids, one result being the Lulu, slave humans to work the mines in Africa.

This looks like an interesting book:

Quote:
The extreme extent to which ancient civilizations carried out their genetic studies may be hinted at in a development that has taken place in modern research. In 1975, Dr. Nils Ringertz of the Swedish Institute for Medical Research and Genetics announced the successful crossing of genes of entirely different genera to produce hybrid cells. His team combined the genetic material of a man with a rat, a man with a chicken, and even a man with an insect. In each case, the cell produced began to multiply, and if allowed to grow would have developed into the monstrosity created by the genetic combination—a man-rat, a man-chicken and a man-insect. Dr. Ringertz assured his colleagues that the purpose of the experiment was to prove the initial hybrid cells could be created, but these were destroyed once they began to multiply, so that the monstrosities could not mature into living beings.

However, the procedure he used was simple enough that it could be duplicated in any genetic laboratory. More recently, in 2003, Chinese researchers at the Center for Genetics in Shanghai successfully fused human cellular materials with rabbit eggs. Military leaders in several countries are presently looking at using the same procedures for developing “super-soldiers,” genetic hybrids with human and various animal aspects who would be capable of performing specialized tasks far beyond those of singularly human form. One serious consideration has been to develop a human-fish that would have gills for breathing underwater.

One wonders if over the past decades some geneticists have gone ahead and secretly allowed such creatures to live and grow. Because the possible genetic combinations are limitless, the kinds of hybrid creatures that could be created are also endless. And what would happen if such creatures ever accidentally escaped?

In imagining what kinds of monstrosities might one day be loosed upon the world, there is the sudden realization that we have seen these combinations before, in the artwork and mythology of practically every ancient civilization. There we find the mermaid (human-fish), the centaur (human-horse), satyr (human-goat), harpy (human-bird), and the sphinx (human-lion). And there are other well-known combinations—pegasus (horse-bird), griffon (bird-lion), capricorn (goat-fish), and the gargoyle (ape-bird). Berosus, the Graeco-Babylonian historian, records the memory of an age when genetic freaks abounded in the world:

“There once resided most hideous beings, which were produced by the two-fold principle (genetic hybridization?). Men appeared with two wings, some with four and with two faces. They had one body but two heads; the one of a man and the other of a woman. Other human figures were to be seen with the legs and horns of a goat. Some had horses’ feet; others had the limbs of a horse behind, out before were fashioned of men.

“Bulls likewise had the heads of of men; and dogs with fourfold bodies, and the tails of fishes. In short, there were creatures with the limbs of every species of animals. Add to these fishes, reptiles, serpents, with other wonderful animals which assumed each other’s shape and countenance. Of all these were preserved delineations in the temple of Belus at Babylon.”

Other elements of the advanced nature of ancient research into manipulation of the building blocks of life come to us from Sumerian inscriptions dated between four and five thousand years old. Several legends recorded in cuneiform speak of a time when “gods ruled the world.” The various King Lists left to us, such as the Weld-Blundell tablet which gives lengths of reigns for both post-Cataclysmic and pre-Cataclysmic rulers, indicates the “age of the gods” dates to before 10,000 B.C.E.

The various texts also portray a land of tremendous mineral wealth located far to the south of Sumeria which the god-rulers thoroughly exploited for their own gain. The sailing directions and length of voyage reveal that this land, called Apsu, was near the southeastern African coast. Here they decided to create a lulu, or primitive worker who would do the actual digging and other hard labor.

The god Enki, according to the texts, was placed in charge of the task to “bring abut the work of great wisdom” and he, with the mother goddess Ninhursag, began to fashion the lulu. The place where the creation took place was called the bit shimti, the “house where the wind of life is breathed in.”

One fascinating element in the Sumerian account is that male and female materials were combined into a single form inside a flask, but then the resulting embryos were placed within a series of third entities, who acted as birth-goddesses.

In 2003, a team of physicians at the Chinese Medical School of Zhejiang University performed a groundbreaking proceedure using in-vitro genetic enhancement, which matches the Sumerian experiment almost point for point.

The modern Chinese patient was a woman who conceived but her embryos would stop developing after two days. In the new IVF process, the woman’s egg was first removed and fertilized with her husband’s sperm outside the womb. Donor eggs were obtained from a second woman, their genetic nuclei was partially removed, and injected with the fertilized material from the first woman, then finally re-implanted into the first woman’s womb. In this way, the mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA of the second woman was preserved in the reconstituted egg, and the pregnancy was able to take hold. The child that was born thus had three parents. Future processes have also involved placement of the recombined egg into the womb of the donor rather than the initial woman—either womb, or even that of a surrogate mother, it now appears can successfully be used to sustain pregnancies to their full term.

A scene depicted on a rock carving found in the mountains of Elam near ancient Sumer shows a seated god holding a flask from which water is pouring, a familiar representation of Enki. A goddess is seated next to him—Ninhursag—and about the pair are lesser deities, very likely the birth-goddesses and other assistants who partook in the great experiment of creation. Facing the birth-goddesses, Enki and Ninhursag are row upon row of dwarfish long-haired human-like creatures who look like a multitude of identical twins, as if they had been produced from the same mold—the lulu. Who were these cloned dwarfish creatures?

Curiously, the ancient Sumerian people—whose skeletal remains modern anthropologists have had a difficult time equating with any other known racial group in the Middle East—regarded themselves as distant offspring from the lulu creatures. We remember that the purpose of the lulu was to be a primitive worker in the mines of Apsu or southern Africa. It is here that anthropologists have found forms of early humanity that are a real puzzle, because they date to such a later period in human history, where elsewhere humanity evolved more rapidly. In fact, there were many finds of Homo habilis unearthed in the Olduvai Gorge area of Tanzania that were existing contemporary to modern human remains—a find which Dr. L. S. B. Leakey found very disconcerting.

These appear related to a curious discovery made in 1890 at the Champion Mine in what is now Rwanda. Within a prehistoric part of the mine, workers reported excavating a petrified human of enigmatic origins. He was light skinned, stocky in build, crouched over wearing nothing but a loin cloth, and had straight black hair worn in a pigtail. His features were strikingly similar not only to the skeletal reproductions of late Homo habilis, but in appearance looked very much like the lulu or worker humanoids portrayed in Sumerian art.

In our present modern period, genetic engineering has now become commonplace, and we are coming face to face with some hard questions of how far we can go with it. There is even some evidence suggesting that the epidemic AIDS virus is not of natural occurrence, but was a secret genetic experiment which somehow got loose with devastating results. The question is, is AIDS a product of our genetic experiments today—or is it possible it is a form of something left over from the experiments by an earlier civilization more than twelve millennia ago, that by some means has lingered dormant until now? Is it only coincidental that Africa saw some of the earliest and most widespread cases of AIDS recorded? Perhaps this is a ghost still haunting us from the distant past—haunting us with the message of what can result if we are not careful with taking responsibility for our scientific discoveries in our age here and now.

[Copyright 2009. Joseph Robert Jochmans. All Rights Reserved.]

http://www.forgottenagesresearch.com...eAre-Genet.htm
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #53
theabbot 7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,611
Default

bump
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #54
jonny78
Senior Member
 
jonny78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
The book of enoch is not scripture and should be avoided in my opinion. What say you?

Here is a link on why I feel this way.

http://www.neverthirsty.org/pp/corner/read2/r00810.html

Bible Answer: The book of Enoch is one of the Pseudepigrapha books and was apparently written during the first century before Jesus Christ. The book contains one hundred and eight chapters divided into five sections. The introductory chapters, 1-5, provide a short introduction of Enoch and speak to the major themes of rewards, punishment, the end of the world and final judgment. Book 1 includes chapters 6-36 and is primarily about angels, the Tree of Life, Jerusalem, and the universe. Book 2 includes chapters 37-71 and deals with the One, the Son of God, or the Messiah, resurrection, the flood, Noah, future judgment, and paradise. Book 3 (chap. 72-82) deals with stars, moon, astronomy, the universe, and Enoch's mission. Book IV (chap. 83-90) presents predictions about the flood, a historical sketch, the future of Israel, and the messianic kingdom. Book V (chap. 91-105) addresses a variety of topics and the concluding chapters 106-108 end the book.
While the book is fascinating to read, it is important to note that the book is not scripture. That is, the book is not inspired by God.
I agree.

It's apocryphal, as in ficticious.

I guess folks can read it if they want to, so long as they understand it's not inspired by God.

Then again, when has that ever stopped anyone?

Most self-proclaimed Christians know more about the Book of Enoch than they do actual, inspired Scripture.
jonny78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #55
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
The book of enoch is not scripture and should be avoided in my opinion. What say you?

Here is a link on why I feel this way.

http://www.neverthirsty.org/pp/corner/read2/r00810.html

Bible Answer: The book of Enoch is one of the Pseudepigrapha books and was apparently written during the first century before Jesus Christ. The book contains one hundred and eight chapters divided into five sections. The introductory chapters, 1-5, provide a short introduction of Enoch and speak to the major themes of rewards, punishment, the end of the world and final judgment. Book 1 includes chapters 6-36 and is primarily about angels, the Tree of Life, Jerusalem, and the universe. Book 2 includes chapters 37-71 and deals with the One, the Son of God, or the Messiah, resurrection, the flood, Noah, future judgment, and paradise. Book 3 (chap. 72-82) deals with stars, moon, astronomy, the universe, and Enoch's mission. Book IV (chap. 83-90) presents predictions about the flood, a historical sketch, the future of Israel, and the messianic kingdom. Book V (chap. 91-105) addresses a variety of topics and the concluding chapters 106-108 end the book.
While the book is fascinating to read, it is important to note that the book is not scripture. That is, the book is not inspired by God.
ITs one of the most important books that should be include in the bible today!!!!!
It was taken out for a reason.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #56
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Default Blind fools!!!!

The whole world is being set up for azazels release soon.He is known as many names through out the ages.
All the fairy tales, well most have to do with him under many names.
Batman the dark knight rises was about him.Peter pan ect ect.
The U.N. is for his return.
So many movies and tv shows are all about him.
The middle east wars are for him.Since he is locked in that region and the new temple.
The Whole world is being set up for his return.
David icke calls his group the reptillians.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #57
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Default Fallen: Beware My Wrath

The fallen movie is about azazel too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563xkXq4duw
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #58
10thlight
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,099
Default

Knowthyself..
Here is the trailer for the movie.

Fallen (1998) Theatrical Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO-jGkLzRgM

IF people want to realy look down the rabbit hole.Do research in the name azazel and find the dots.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #59
selig
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Beware of the person of one book.
Posts: 1,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal1stparty View Post
Many truths and much wisdom to be found within its pages.
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm
selig is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:15 PM.