Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-04-2010, 01:03 AM   #141
jimmi

Forty miles out Frase, that's Jackland

I had to go back home to get my camera, ten minutes earlier the sun looked like it had stripes across it, just like the usual images of Jupiter.
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 03:47 AM   #142
ozpixie

There is a news story here that focuses not so much on the ash and its effects but refers twice to the fact that the terrorist attacks were the previous reasons for disrupting air travel and airports. That Terry Wrist surely gets around eh?
Old 16-04-2010, 03:59 AM   #143
candykorn_85

I wonder how it would effect wildlife too, not just humans..
candykorn_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 04:12 AM   #144
suzzyb
Banned

Default Global Cooling

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet - haven't read all the thread but obviously the biggest concern is an even more rapid decline into global cooling which is already happening and quickly.

This could spell disaster.

Global cooling: What happens if the Iceland volcano blows

The potential eruption of Iceland's volcano Katla would likely send the world, including the USA, into an extended deep freeze.

"When Katla went off in the 1700s, the USA suffered a very cold winter," says Gary Hufford, a scientist with the Alaska Region of the National Weather Service. "To the point, the Mississippi River froze just north of New Orleans and the East Coast, especially New England, had an extremely cold winter.

"Depending on a new eruption, Katla could cause some serious weather changes."

Eyjafjallajokull, the Icelandic volcano that has continued to belch lava, ash and steam since first erupting last weekend, isn't the direct problem. It's Katla, the noisier neighbor, that's the concern. If lava flowing from Eyjafjallajokull melts the glaciers that hold down the top of Katla, then Katla could blow its top, pumping gigantic amounts of ash into the atmosphere.

Scientists say history has proven that whenever the Eyjafjallajokull volcano erupts, Katla always follows -- the only question is how soon.

"If it (Eyjafjallajokull) continues to belch, then you worry," says Hufford.

What's key in having volcanic eruptions affect the weather is both the duration of the eruption, and how high the ash gets blasted into the stratosphere, according to Hufford.

For example, he says, Mount Pinatubo pumped ash for two days in 1991, and spewed it 70,000 feet into the stratosphere. This dropped temperatures worldwide about four degrees for about a year.

"When volcanic ash reaches the stratosphere, it remains for a long time," reports Hufford. "The ash becomes a very effective block of the incoming solar radiation, thus cooling the atmosphere's temperatures."...

http://climateerinvest.blogspot.com/...llajokull.html
suzzyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:49 AM   #145
tootrue

Interesrting if the ash is going to affect chemtrail planes as well!
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #146
informationx

Interesting video here on sea levels and ice

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bang/ask_yan/wa...ezes_ice_melts

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #147
worlds beyond

latest:

"Flight disruptions in Europe get even worse

Apr 16 04:48 AM US/Eastern
By JENNIFER QUINN and ROBERT BARR
Associated Press Writers

LONDON (AP) - Ice chunks the size of houses tumbled down from a volcano in Iceland as hot gases melted a glacier, and the skies over Europe remained eerily quiet for a second day Friday as thousands of planes stayed on the tarmac to avoid volcanic ash.

Eurocontrol, the European air traffic agency, said there would be no relief Friday from the massive flight disruptions that have upended travel in Europe and reverberated throughout the world. In fact, it said disruptions would be even worse than Thursday—when over half a dozen European nations closed their air space—and the delays would continue into Saturday.

"We expect around 11,000 flights to take place today in European airspace. On a normal day, we would expect 28,000," said Kyla Evans, a spokeswoman for Eurocontrol. "The cloud of volcanic ash is continuing to move east and southeast."

No more than 120 trans-Atlantic flights reached European airports Friday morning, compared to 300 on a normal day, she added.

Fearing that microscopic particles of highly abrasive hash could endanger passengers by causing aircraft engines to fail, authorities shut down air space over Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Belgium. That halted flights at Europe's two busiest airports—Heathrow in London and Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, as well as dozens of other airports, 24 in France alone.

As the cloud moved east, flights were halted Friday at Frankfurt airport, Europe's third-busiest terminal, and at 10 other German airports including Duesseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne. Poland expanded its no-fly zone to most of the country, excluding the southern cities of Krakow and Rzeszow.

The ash is spewing from a volcano beneath Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull (ay-yah-FYAH'-plah-yer-kuh-duhl) glacier, which began erupting Wednesday for the second time in less than a month.

About 700 people from rural areas near the volcano in southern Iceland were evacuated Thursday because of flash flooding, as torrents of water and ice chunks roared down the mountain. Most were later allowed to return home, but more flash floods are expected as long as the volcano keeps erupting, said Rognvaldur Olafsson of the Civil Protection Department.

The ash cloud, drifting between 20,000 feet and 36,000 feet (6,000 meters and 11,000 meters) high and invisible from the ground, left tens of thousands of travelers stranded around the globe and blocked the main air flight path between the U.S. east coast and Europe.

NATS, the private company which controls British air space, said the air over England would remain closed at least until 1 a.m. Saturday (0000 GMT) but that some international flights might be allowed into Northern Ireland and western Scotland later in the day.

Sweden and Norway, however, declared skies in the far north to be safe again for travel even as flights in both capitals were still on a lockdown.

One Toronto-bound flight departed from Glasgow, Scotland on Friday morning and three Thomson Airways international flights were cleared to land. "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

"
Old 16-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #148
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
False Flag Alert?

Volcanic Ash is supposedly to blame for grounding a significant portion of Air Travel throughout Europe.

All flights in and out of the UK and several other European countries have been suspended as ash from a volcanic eruption in Iceland moves south. Up to 4,000 flights are being cancelled with airspace closed in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark among others.

The UK’s air traffic control service (Nats) said no flights would be allowed in UK airspace until at least 0700 BST on Friday amid fears of engine damage.The airspace restriction was the worst in living memory, a spokesman said.
largest NATO military drills is being held today, rather conveniently while volcanic ash is keeping all commercial aircraft on the ground around the U.K. That won’t stop one of the world’s largest military exercises from going forward though.

A large fleet of warships, submarines, frigates and aircraft from 10 NATO countries and one non-NATO member has congregated here to take part in the ‘Brilliant Mariner’ maritime exercise in the Baltic Sea.

The 10-day long multi-nation naval drill began here on April 12, 2010. It will engage the NATO forces to respond to a number of challenges, including asymmetric or terrorist threats, maritime security operations and embargo operations “in a realistic scenario,” a NATO statement said.

The exercise will see participation of 6,500 defence personnel, 31 warships, 28 aircraft and four submarines that will operate in the Northern European waters and airspace.

The French Navy, which is commanding the maritime exercise, has sent 10 of its warships and 30 aircraft.

Its naval fleet includes aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, amphibious warship Mistral, under-attack submarine Emeraude along with other frigates. The aviation fleet includes Mirage fighter aircraft, Hawkeye airborne early warning aircraft and Atlantique 2 maritime patrol aircraft along with other planes.

The countries participating in the huge military drill are Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, USA, France, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom and Sweden. Sweden, a non-NATO member, is taking part in the exercise as a ‘Partnership for Peace’
http://ahrcanum.wordpress.com/2010/0...ills-continue/
Doesn't anyone think this is interesting
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #149
sheepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manx angel View Post
As a former airline pilot I can tell you yes this is a major risk to air traffic.

And in the old days, that 747 episode, you could try to do restarts on engines until the cows came home. What saved that machine, non stop engine re start trys.

On an Airbus? Any Airbus. Four restarts the computer locks you out. The engine has to go in for maintenance.

Nice.
Scary thought! Will never fly in an airbus ever again!
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #150
catnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
No. Its a regular NATO exercise that happens often.

I'm sorry but I just cant see what many of you are getting at. Volcanic ash is dangerous to aircraft engines - fact. Hence the aircraft have been grounded. As someone who has had to fix said engines following ingestion I know this to be true from first hand experience.

It really is as simple as that - why must absolutely everything be a grand conspiracy?
catnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #151
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnap View Post
No. Its a regular NATO exercise that happens often.

I'm sorry but I just cant see what many of you are getting at. Volcanic ash is dangerous to aircraft engines - fact. Hence the aircraft have been grounded. As someone who has had to fix said engines following ingestion I know this to be true from first hand experience.

It really is as simple as that - why must absolutely everything be a grand conspiracy?
Thanks for joining the thread to strongly refute the idea that posters may be interested in what was posted and accept the official story.

Nice little Straw Man argument at the end there too.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #152
catnap

I dont mean any offence - I am just trying to understand why people think there is something sinister in the aircraft being grounded.

I don't know what you mean by straw man argument (although I am guessing its not complimentary). I am simply offering my own first hand experience rather than mere speculation.
catnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #153
evillive

In here Finland all flights are cancelled. I live In helsinki and the sky is gray and its raining. The sky looks a lil weird in my opinion
evillive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #154
ozpixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Pardon my ignorance but if you did manage to drop a bomb down the hole of a live volcano would you get this kind of reaction? I am not suggesting that is what happened but I am curious.

Last edited by ozpixie; 16-04-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Not finished.
ozpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #155
snapdragon

I told you that a cloud of moon-bats are smoke-shifting over the UK and you must love the NWO infinitely for everything else is an illusion. Baruch Hashem.
snapdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #156
orderoutofchaos

Why oh why does everything have to be a conspiracy? If anyone has any concrete info that this plane grounding is due to anything other than volcanic ash, then please reply.
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #157
yabs

Default not everything is a conspiracy

I agree seeing a conspiracy in verything is just plain dumb
thats why we get no where trying to awaken others
volcanoes are natural occurences and yes they do produce ash which is dangerous for aircraft
If they hadn't grounded flights , then i would see a conspiracy.\
this may have been triggered by Harrp but I doubt it
these disasters do seem to be picking up p[ace
that is the conspiracy
what are they not telling us for the reason for this?
were the mayans right?
Is Niburu heading our way or is this the start of events before the poles switch and we head into the heart of the milky way?
yabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #158
rusticformer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabs View Post
I agree seeing a conspiracy in verything is just plain dumb
thats why we get no where trying to awaken others
volcanoes are natural occurences and yes they do produce ash which is dangerous for aircraft
If they hadn't grounded flights , then i would see a conspiracy.\
this may have been triggered by Harrp but I doubt it
these disasters do seem to be picking up p[ace
that is the conspiracy
what are they not telling us for the reason for this?
were the mayans right?
Is Niburu heading our way or is this the start of events before the poles switch and we head into the heart of the milky way?
I think you're correct in that we are not being told the true reasons for these natural events and also the increasing frequency of them.

I believe that if we look at CYMATICS we will find our answers.
Our earths frequency is changing and becoming higher.
In cymatics when the frequency is turned up the geometric form will remain the same untill hits a certain pitch. At that point the geometric form will suddenly change to a more complex form. In between these two forms there will be chaos and destruction. This I believe is what we are going through now.

And my advise is to put your energy into grounding yourselves to resonate with the earth's new higher frequency's. If you do this you will have smooth and joyful transition.

On the other hand you could try holding a lower vibration by living in fear and you transition will be painful.

It's a choice right now between fear and love.
rusticformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #159
nelletuorg7

Your thoughts are in the right place, this is key. Thanks rusticformer.

We are the imagination of our souls.

Last edited by nelletuorg7; 16-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #160
alison
Inactive

Default Encounters??

What immediately sprang to my mind was the clip in the film " encounters of the third kind" When they cleared a whole swathe of countryside because of "poisonous gas" . I wonder what we are not supposed to be seeing??

alison is offline   Reply With Quote