Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #81
the apprentice
Inactive

There are several reasons why industrially made cows milk is poor in comparison to organically grown milk.

First one has to remember is.. A cow is a herbivore, not a grassivore, in that I mean the modern cow on a factory set up is fed pure grass that is grown via fertiliser and higher yields of manure on the land, which kills off all but the hardest naturals, and is cut earlier than the wild seed can sew, in order to grow grass for sillage...Which also has many preservatives added to it, to stop it from rotting until the fermentation process takes place in the silage bunker.

Organic meadow or pasture contains many of the wild clovers and dozens of natural herbal species which give the animal a better digestion pattern, again a natural whole fod, these meadows in order of reaching organis status must be seen to have very little manure added, like it was when a diet of hay was fed traditionally.

The organic animals are also fed open range, unlike herds on some factory units in the UK which hold multiple thousands of beasts which never ever see a field or the sun on their backs for very long.

The quality of a milk product is also reflected in the animals well being and always much better if the animal is content, happy and has good outdoors exercise, the modern factory holds none of these atributes, rather like a modern day human but standing 24-7 in their own crap and a slurry at that.

To see a happy bunch of animals one has to have worked in the old ways where cows were tied up through the mikling process and in winter all lying down and tifting with delight after a good feed with quality hay, moans and groans throughout the shed or shippen as we called them and the warmth was quite pleasant during the winter months.

There is also organic and organic, ours were 101% natural grass and organic, many organics are fed by silage from meadow, which is not the same, the old ways are definately the best for both animal and man, all but gone today.

And for those who can remember the glass bottle and traditional milkman days, where milk was from pre-silage days, some weeks a different tasting milk would be found, where cows were fed on turnips one week and another food the next, this was actually transfered into the milk, propper milk.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-04-2010 at 11:00 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #82
scaredycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

While it is true that processing kills most of the good bacteria in milk, the bad bacteria have actually become immune to the processing in conventional, non-organic milk. You can tell this by the expiration date. Conventional milk will usually last about a week in the fridge, while organic will last 6 or more weeks. The good bacteria in organic milk can be replaced by eating a small container of organic yoghurt in the morning.

A big part of the difference in expiration dates actually has to do with the pasteurization process used in the US by a lot of the big name 'organic' milk companies. They use ultra-pasteurization, which heats the milk to a much a higher temperature then regular pasteurization, and therefore negates many of the benefits of so called 'organic' milk. I didn't realize this until I got into making homemade yogurt & cheese and so many instructions recommend making sure not to buy certain national brands of organic milk because they are ultra-pasteurized and you need some of good, naturally occurring 'bugs' to help with the yogurt/cheese making process. The reason they use ultra-pasteurization?- to make it easier to ship their milks all over the country and it has a longer shelf life to sell it.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #83
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredycat View Post
A big part of the difference in expiration dates actually has to do with the pasteurization process used in the US by a lot of the big name 'organic' milk companies. They use ultra-pasteurization, which heats the milk to a much a higher temperature then regular pasteurization, and therefore negates many of the benefits of so called 'organic' milk. I didn't realize this until I got into making homemade yogurt & cheese and so many instructions recommend making sure not to buy certain national brands of organic milk because they are ultra-pasteurized and you need some of good, naturally occurring 'bugs' to help with the yogurt/cheese making process. The reason they use ultra-pasteurization?- to make it easier to ship their milks all over the country and it has a longer shelf life to sell it.
UHT was the branded name of the UK heat treated crap, boy was it awful, all the good natural bacteria was zapped out of the equasion.

What I hate about modern carton milk is the homogenization process, something esle we don't need to be drinking, this means the body has a harder time trying to seperate the components, and its in plastic again, bad form.

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-04-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #84
scaredycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
What I hate about modern carton milk is the homogenization process, something esle we don't need to be drinking, this means the body has a harder time trying to seperate the components, and its in plastic again, bad form.
Funny story about carton milk & homogenization...remember I grew up on a farm where we had a single milk cow for our use (and a few neighbors when she produced too much). Milk in the US comes in plastic gallon containers for the most part so when I mentioned to her that I was buying non-homogenized milk & that we would need to shake it before using, my 83yo mother politely replies "I've never shaken whole milk". I thought it about it for awhile thinking she was just being forgetful until it dawned on me...when she use to milk our Jersey when I was kid, it didn't come to the kitchen in a gallon milk jug-lol. She was right, shaking whole, non-homogenized milk wasn't something she had ever done as it was always kept in large pitchers in the fridge and was stirred to keep mix the cream back in
Old 07-04-2010, 12:14 AM   #85
neutrino
Inactive

I drink only Skimmed Cravendale Milk.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:40 AM   #86
psystorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextorite View Post
Don't believe what your mother told you....Milk is evil.
Lies... Organic grass fed cows and drinking their RAW MILK very powerful, same with the RAW ORGANIC BEEF and CHICKEN! RAW!!!!
psystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #87
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredycat View Post
Funny story about carton milk & homogenization...remember I grew up on a farm where we had a single milk cow for our use (and a few neighbors when she produced too much). Milk in the US comes in plastic gallon containers for the most part so when I mentioned to her that I was buying non-homogenized milk & that we would need to shake it before using, my 83yo mother politely replies "I've never shaken whole milk". I thought it about it for awhile thinking she was just being forgetful until it dawned on me...when she use to milk our Jersey when I was kid, it didn't come to the kitchen in a gallon milk jug-lol. She was right, shaking whole, non-homogenized milk wasn't something she had ever done as it was always kept in large pitchers in the fridge and was stirred to keep mix the cream back in
I love talking to the old folk, Jersey and whole milk what a real luxury, and she is right its best strired not shaken, the stirring process sets the natural earthly magnetics and chaos in there, send her my best from one Jersey milker to another.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:48 AM   #88
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
I drink only Skimmed Cravendale Milk.
Factory crap I'm afraid, best milk around today is Gernsey gold top natural whole cream deckadence, Ummmmm, from the CooP as near as the old way your going to get it unless you have your own beast.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:54 AM   #89
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Factory crap I'm afraid
Cravendale milk is filtered through fine ceramic tubes to remove almost all of the bacteria before pasteurization. This filtration process makes it last longer than standard pasteurized milk, so Cravendale can stay fresh in the fridge for up to 21 days unopened. The milk is sold in opaque white plastic bottles, preventing UV rays from affecting the taste.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:56 AM   #90
Ian2day

I'm sure that some of the milk I have purchased in the past has been drugged. I've not purchased any milk in a long time now. Do I miss it, not really. Humans are I think, the only ones who drink milk into adulthood.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #91
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Cravendale milk is filtered through fine ceramic tubes to remove almost all of the bacteria before pasteurization. This filtration process makes it last longer than standard pasteurized milk, so Cravendale can stay fresh in the fridge for up to 21 days unopened. The milk is sold in opaque white plastic bottles, preventing UV rays from affecting the taste.
I'm sure its tasty stuff, but if it has to go through such strict filtration processes what does this realy say about the former mix, any whole organic product wasn't suposed to last for more than a few days, that's the whole point about freshness, natures way is the best.

We have drunk hundreds of pints of milk over our life time straight from the tank before pasturisation and we are still as healthy today as we always were, its all being hyped out of all proportions today.

If we could just go back to a few of the older ways where food is concerned we would be far healthier, from cow to cream and cake was an hour if not minutes the bugs never got time to develope, and a healthy immune system sorted out what were present.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #92
pessi_optimist

I drink Rachel's organic whole milk, not as much as i use to, but it tastes great, no allergies to it at all, i feel very well on it infact. Just because one's asthma depleted after giving up dairy is not an indication for the human race to stop consuming something...our bodies react differently.

But should i be using the non-homogenised stuff?
pessi_optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #93
freedom_thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pessi_optimist View Post
I drink Rachel's organic whole milk, not as much as i use to, but it tastes great, no allergies to it at all, i feel very well on it infact. Just because one's asthma depleted after giving up dairy is not an indication for the human race to stop consuming something...our bodies react differently.

But should i be using the non-homogenised stuff?
Yup!

I'm not sure myself on the exact science behind homogenisation and what it does to the milk and then in turn the human body, but I know it's really not good at all.

All I know is that homegenisation basically blasts the fat particles into squillions of little fat particles and blends them into the rest of the milk.

The proteins in the milk fat are normally digested in the stomach but by homogenizing milk these proteins are not broken down and are infact absorbed into the bloodstream, intact.

I'm not sure of the effect of this, but from what I've read it isn't good having a proteins go straight to the blood stream and not be digested properly.

Also if you drink crappy milk, imagine the nasty stuff that is in the milk from the cows poor diet, and this then gets absorbed straight to your bloodstream through the homogenisation process!!

With un-homogenised milk you get a nice layer of cream on the top of the milk when it is left to stand in the fridge and sometimes I pour that layer into a cup of tea or coffee, or I stir it up and then glug a glassful down .... lovely cream tasty milk mmmmmmmm

And I couldn't care less if I am 'supposed' to drink milk or not - I love the taste and I get pleasure from drinking it, therefore I shall drink it forever more muwahahahahahahaha ...... ahem, sorry bout that!

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.

Last edited by freedom_thoughts; 08-04-2010 at 10:26 PM.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #94
lakkimakki
Banned

Is it same with Yoghurt ?
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #95
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
Is it same with Yoghurt ?
Natural yoghurt has an uncanny ability to rid certain parts of yeast infections, its good stuff , but I wouldn't recommend using those parts for a while after

Honogenization also makes the fat mollecules enter the blood stream much easier, unlike the whole milk which digests much easier.

Now they bring out drugs that can block fat absorbtion, when will this crap ever end.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-04-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #96
guzla

Just drink organic milk, no hormones there
guzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #97
freedom_thoughts

Something else which hasn't been mentioned in this thread is that raw milk also contains some of the most important health building ingredients of all: and that is enzymes!

Enzymes are inflammation fighters and immune builders, but they are destroyed within minutes by heat during pasteurization.

Here's a short list of some of what is lost during the production of milk through pasteurization and homogenization:

* Amylase: Amylase breaks down carbohydrates in food as itís digested.

* Catalase: Catalase is a strong antioxidant that protects cells.

* Lactase: This is whatís missing when people are lactose intolerant. Lactase makes it easier to absorb other nutrients as well.

* Lipase: Lipase breaks down fats like triglycerides and improves the way your body uses them.

* Phosphatase: Phosphatase helps your body absorb and use the calcium and phosphorous in milk.

* Lactoferrin: Lactoferrin helps protect you from disease. In fact, lactoferrin defends the body against invasion by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Lactoferrin has the same protection-fighting power as motherís breast milk for an infant.

I've taken this from a Canadian blog I regularly read called The Bovine ... http://thebovine.wordpress.com/ .... highly recommended for those interested in Raw Milk .... or if your already drinking it, something to further your understanding of it!!

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:21 AM   #98
simmo

I've recently been eating a lot of yoghurt, just this week, and my stomach has felt AMAZING! Must be the lactase and all that other bacteria that I'm not getting enough of, seriously I feel in such amazing health right now, just for some yoghurt with muesli every morning.
simmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:10 AM   #99
unbornawakened

That's right. I can't even tolerate the lactose in milk, it makes me feel vomity at times and increases stomach acid leves, so I never drink milk as such - only as an add-on to coffee when I drink coffee, but I prefer tea, and tea without milk (with milk it may be a little more mellow, but it infects your mouth with milk bacteria or whatever, and you can even feel the foul taste in your mouth after a while - disgusting, just notice it ...).
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukulkola View Post
Look, milk is not a tasty treat cows provide for humans to drink! Milk is not a drink! Milk is an antibiotic for calves! Milk is an immune system builder for calves! It is not a immune system builder for humans! Humsn are suppse to drink.....wait for it....human milk. Specifically when they're babies not adults.
unbornawakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #100
hypocrite hater
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo View Post
Oh I see you're fairly new here. Do us a favor and fuck off back to wherever you came from? Cheers.
how open minded of you. its surprising how many people on here suffer from spiritual/informational pride.
hypocrite hater is offline   Reply With Quote