Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #101
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallifrey View Post
I have just learned from another thread that this thread was why the numbers went up here so drastically earlier. Apparently, when you google the names Jon Venables, and David Calvert, this forum appears on page 1. Now, it's great that the DI forum has had some great numbers, but if anything happens to David Calvert, we'll probably be cited by the media as a source of the information that has led to events.

Tread carefully on this.
Re: Your post above and the two posts after yours making the same point. So it took 90 odd posts for others to see this. My post, which was number 3 in this thread:-

"Oh here we go. Guess what will happen if you and the sender of the text are wrong? This poor bloke called David Calvert will probably die. This is very dangerous!"

This actually received a response telling me to stick to facts and not to post again unless I had the facts - f*cking hilarious!

Last edited by freedom1st; 10-03-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #102
gallifrey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
Re: Your post above and the two posts after yours making the same point. So it took 90 odd posts for others to see this. My post, which was number 3 in this thread:-

"Oh here we go. Guess what will happen if you and the sender of the text are wrong? This poor bloke called David Calvert will probably die. This is very dangerous!"

This actually received a response telling me to stick to facts and not to post again unless I had the facts - f*cking hilarious!
as much as we may not agree on absolutely everything, you did make some good points on the other thread a few days ago. This is a dangerous situation, and truth is, NOBODy has any facts about this right now, only media fed drivel, which as we all know, is nothing solid.

The people telling you to stick to facts have no facts themselves about the present situation. This is very dangerous ground to tread, and I fear the consequence of adverse backlash against an innocent person, and ultimately, if that does occur, this forum.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #103
rodin
Banned

Since Venables is in prison and Calvert is not this is obviously shit stirring from the get-go

Banner headlines stating this obvious fact should kill the lie stone dead - nevertheless some agenteur may be directed to do something to the innocent party in order to show us how dangerous free speech is...

Their evil cunning knows no bounds for it is nourished by the dark side masquerading as Light

Last edited by rodin; 10-03-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #104
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Since Venables is in prison and Calvert is not this is obviously shit stirring from the get-go
Agreed. I find it disappointing how easily some people who should know better can be played like a harp.

Enough already, people - you're being manipulated just as easily as the "sheeple" you sneer about.

I have heard another name being bandied about as being the "real" Venables - but as there's still no proof it's really Venables, I'm not going to play ball by passing it on.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #105
spragga_benz

LOL at inadequates whose pointless existences push them into becoming the 'upholders' of morality every time a paedophile/child killer comes on the news. Usually on benefits and monosyllabic, but once a Huntley comes about they seem to take on the moralistic fervour of highly educated theologists.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #106
pinkgrapefruit
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by spragga_benz View Post
LOL at inadequates whose pointless existences push them into becoming the 'upholders' of morality every time a paedophile/child killer comes on the news. Usually on benefits and monosyllabic, but once a Huntley comes about they seem to take on the moralistic fervour of highly educated theologists.
Don't laugh too much... I think a lot of them have posted on this thread!
Old 10-03-2010, 12:54 PM   #107
dreamweaver

Thinkofthechildren.co.uk

Old 10-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #108
free_thinker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tzupidity View Post
My theory, is that by demonising a minority of offenders, people can ignore the reality that there are THOUSANDS of ex-offenders walking the streets. Then there's the THOUSANDS of criminals walking free because the crime wasn't reported or the case fell apart. They can forget that the majority of rape/muder/abuse victims are raped/murdered/abused by someone they know, more often than not a family member. They can pretend that they don't have the anger and hate in them and they don't have multiple thoughts a day of "I'd murder him if I could get away with it!".

Much easier to focus on a few individuals like Venables, Huntley, Manson etc and if you don't have one of those handy, come up with a generic boogey man term like Paedophile or Terrorist.
Brilliant !!! Excellent post.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #109
jimmi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/8560951.stm

I feel so sorry for this man, what an ordeal to be put through.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #110
gallifrey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post

Yep.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #111
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post

+2.

It must be awfull. The people resposible for starting this rumour should be prosecuted in my opinion. (if they can be found?) This poor guy will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life. It's just not fair. I hate people that spread these stupid things over fb. It's the same with so called peado's and peado groups. Don't join group 'xyz', they'll 'steal pictures of your children'. Yeah right, so if I join that group, people in it will steal pictures of my fully clothed children and sell them...
People need to get a grip / life.

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<
Old 10-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #112
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashhead View Post
Are you saying they were framed to cover up for pedos???

If so, I don't believe this as why would anyone frame infants (who will be given the significant benefit of doubt by any jury and will struggle to comply) when there are plently of grown up sickos about who could be easily implied

Give me some more info to help me understand the sexual overtones, as I don't see this baby's murder remotely in this aspect

Nice words but spiel to me mate...
(i) I agree in offenders getting their just reward from the fooked up legal system, providing it is just (having a degree in law)
(ii) I don't want people taking the law into their own hands (hence why I detest the death penalty, as mistakes are made)

What is the connection of this baby's murder to rape, mass killings and war etc???

Help me understand the context you speak about!!!
I don't really think I have claimed a framing in this case
I think they probably did what they are said to have done, but that the deed was out of context with their social background
If we pick an historical date then we can start with the Moors Murders as a line of high profile gruesomeness that fits the progressed agenda, with the Bulger murder, the Sarah Payne/Whiting murder, with that strange drawing of the Masonic temple interior that Sarah did before her death, and the Soham murders.
These are particularly significant murders that have progressed the agenda of oppression (I'll lead aside the Sutcliffe case for the moment)

Quote:
Give me some more info to help me understand the sexual overtones, as I don't see this baby's murder remotely in this aspect
Quote:
What is the connection of this baby's murder to rape, mass killings and war etc???
They abused Jamies genitals specifically and pushed a couple of AA batteries up his anus. That's pretty sexual and rape by proxy I should think

Mass killings and war? That gives the right to those who have joined the armed forces to injure kill and mutilate a large number of toddlers in the name of the flag, the coalition, and 'democracy'
It has happened and is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan Kosovo and elsewhere
Whether Thompson and Venables were stray trickle-down random killers reflecting widespread societal inclinations, or were specifically organised and directed, I don't know

http://www.rense.com/general89/brownpd.htm

Last edited by paolo; 11-03-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:06 AM   #113
rashhead

I don't really think I have claimed a framing in this...

Quote:
Paolo Simply put, don't imagine that two evil little boys sprung unannounced in Bootle and brutally murdered a toddler in a style with sexual overtones. There is a covert back history to this
Am I not understanding something???

Quote:
Paolo I think they probably did what they are said to have done, but that the deed was out of context with their social background
You obviously never grew up on a council estate my friend, I did and worked my arse off to get out of it

All the other deviant cases (Suitcliffe / Soham etc) are directly liked to the offenders, so grateful if you could help me understand who does the driving

Really don't want to know about the depraved shit any deviants (or any others) done, keep this undisclosed mate

The only people oppressed by these actions are the people who need to be caught and the people affected by thier actions

I'm not too fond of the masons but I don't believe for a minute they are to blame directly

With regard to war crimes, I'm not in the army etc as I don't believe in fighting shitebags gripes / defending thier immorals, so this is irrelevant
Old 11-03-2010, 02:16 AM   #114
rhydra

Unfortunately when you get humans programmed to hate to the point of killing,even if the victim is proven not to be the one, those people will still be looking for him. This shows how humans are dangerous once trained to kill.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 AM   #115
rashhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
unfortunately when you get humans programmed to hate to the point of killing,even if the victim is proven not to be the one, those people will still be looking for him
stop talking crap
Old 11-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #116
malvern

the text is a hoax ...... david is now on radio two talking about it..

the government smoke and mirrors works....... also once again the war inquest and brown did not get the front page ....it was terry last time ref blair.

freedom is the grandchildren we are the caretakers

Last edited by malvern; 11-03-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #117
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvern View Post
the text is a hoax ...... david is now on radio two talking about it..
My cogs are turning faster!

If the above is true, I'm surprised all over again by the cynical bastards who manipulate the news and popular feeling... it would suggest that hysteria over things like the Bulger killing could in itself be part of this twisted mechanism... they get it ready to be used when they need it, like a pre-recorded obituary.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #118
willnotbesilenced

Police confirm David Calvert is NOT Jon Venables
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107437

WHERE are the MODERATORS on this forum.
I asked them yesterday to DELETE this offending thread.

Does a person perhaps need to swear on here in order to get
the MODERATORS attention ? (that can be arranged lol)

A poor man is being victimised.
Will people only stop when he maybe gets so desperate as to do harm
to himself.
This EVIL ACCUSATION is enough to drive a person to suicide.
Would people then be satisfied that he is NOT John Venables.

I can only wonder, in shock and disbelief about what the human
race has come to.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #119
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
Police confirm David Calvert is NOT Jon Venables
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107437

Does a person perhaps need to swear on here in order to get
the MODERATORS attention ? (that can be arranged lol)

A poor man is being victimised.
Will people only stop when he maybe gets so desperate as to do harm
to himself.
This EVIL ACCUSATION is enough to drive a person to suicide.
Would people then be satisfied that he is NOT John Venables.

I can only wonder, in shock and disbelief about what the human
race has come to.
If a newspaper had even speculated, like this thread did their ass would be burning and the Icke forum would be LTFAO.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #120
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by willnotbesilenced View Post
How about if they just XXXXX-out all references to the name of the misidentified man?

This story is all over the news, and nobody here has posted addresses or anything, thankfully.

Last edited by passing; 11-03-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Closed Thread