Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
picha
Banned

Default Arrest speech UK

Could anyone tell me what the arrest speech is that police say to you when they are arresting you? I have heard different versions of it and I would like to know the correct one. Thanks.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
dreamweaver

The old version was "You have the right to remain silent but anything you do say may be taken down and used as evidence in court."

However, if you were Det Insp Jack Regan in The Sweeney, you would just say something like: "You're nicked, son."

The current caution is this: "You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."
Old 10-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
merlincove
Inactive

i think it goes somethin like:

'you are under arrest, mother fucker....'

Or similar!

Seriously, would be good to see it here, i'll have a dig round.

doesn't matter what they say if you 'don't understand' it though
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Seriously, would be good to see it here, i'll have a dig round.
See above.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #5
curtaincat
Banned

And then they say : "do you understand?" ... so it is best to say no , if you do not understand. afaik ...

OOPs , sorry Merlin... i meant what you said !

Last edited by curtaincat; 10-12-2009 at 01:06 PM.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #6
merlincove
Inactive

ditto.gif

:d

Last edited by merlincove; 10-12-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
And then they say : "do you understand?" ... so it is best to say no , if you do not understand. afaik ...

You can also say "I do not recognise the significance of those words" and then request that they give you a copy of PACE (the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984) to read. They have to let you do that.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
The old version was "You have the right to remain silent but anything you do say may be taken down and used as evidence in court."

However, if you were Det Insp Jack Regan in The Sweeney, you would just say something like: "You're nicked, son."

The current caution is this: "You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."
Thanks for that. Is it correct that they cant even get that far if you dont confirm your name anyway but they can still arrest you if they witness a breech of the peace?
Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post

I thought that too. But im not sure if you just say no or I do not stand under.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
tracker

Quote:
i think it goes somethin like:

'you are under arrest, mother fucker....'
yeah -------------------------------
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Thanks for that. Is it correct that they cant even get that far if you dont confirm your name anyway but they can still arrest you if they witness a breech of the peace?
Well, if you don't give them your name, they may choose to arrest you for either a breach of the peace or hindering an officer in his duty. It is best to enter into a dialogue with them, as per theantiterrorist vids stickied in this thread. But if they fancy pulling you over, then as a few here will vouch they will arrest you. It's knowing how to conduct ones Self if such an occurance happens.

Repeating 'i do not understand' is the best way to deny them any juristiction over your Self, and then a proceding battle if you wish for theft of the human being / kidnap etc
Old 10-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #12
picha
Banned

Quote:
Well, if you don't give them your name, they may choose to arrest you for either a breach of the peace or hindering an officer in his duty. It is best to enter into a dialogue with them, as per theantiterrorist vids stickied in this thread. But if they fancy pulling you over, then as a few here will vouch they will arrest you. It's knowing how to conduct ones Self if such an occurance happens.

Repeating 'i do not understand' is the best way to deny them any juristiction over your Self, and then a proceding battle if you wish for theft of the human being / kidnap etc
But I though even if they do arrest you they still cant charge you with anything unless you identify yourself or agree you are the same as the legal fiction?
Old 10-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
dreamweaver

Quote:
But I though even if they do arrest you they still cant charge you with anything unless you identify yourself or agree you are the same as the legal fiction?
You'll have to speak to someone who is well versed in Freeman-on-the-Land arguments about that. I think what you say sounds right - and some people have successfully made the police back off when using such arguments - but as far as I'm aware some people have still been arrested and charged. You'll need to ask in the FotL forum though.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
yozhik

I'd be more concerned with reminding the policy enforcer of his/her rights.

They also have the right to remain silent; anything they say or do will also be used in a court of LAW against them.

Every stick has two ends ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post

They also have the right to remain silent; anything they say or do will also be used in a court of LAW against them.

I would like to be able to do that but my slave programming will probably take over. I just need to know the simplest and easiest way of preventing them getting jurisdiction over me.
A few weeks ago a policy enforcer thought I was drinking booze where I wasnt supposed to be but it was just one of those big energy drink cans. I thought right, this is my chance to use my freeman stuff and my slave programming just took over. I need more help being reprogrammed I think.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #16
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post

Nice reasoning yozhik

picha, have you seen this sticky?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74742
Old 10-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #17
danster82

Its great they remind you that you do not have to say anything but then they cannot proceed until they get your name.

Therefore just dont say anything.

Last edited by danster82; 10-12-2009 at 05:18 PM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #18
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:

When you give them your name you give them juristiction. Unless they have an accuser which they don't coz it's usually them nicking you on a driving charge which kinda all they seem to like to do these days. If they have an accuser and likely a trial and evidence then you of course identify yourself and take the rap.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #19
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
When you give them your name you give them juristiction. Unless they have an accuser which they don't coz it's usually them nicking you on a driving charge which kinda all they seem to like to do these days. If they have an accuser and likely a trial and evidence then you of course identify yourself and take the rap.
Even if they have your name do they not have jurisdiction until you agree you are that name?
For example someone gave them a tip off you were growing weed and gave your name to them?
Old 10-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Could anyone tell me what the arrest speech is that police say to you when they are arresting you? I have heard different versions of it and I would like to know the correct one. Thanks.
they don't actually say anything to you anymore, they just kick the shit out of you, abduct you and then gang rape and torture you....sometimes they call you names!

You must be thinking of 'old Britain', not this country anymore...

only way to get a name out of one is to kill one in self defence, then they do this to you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...abis-user.html

what you need to do to one to see a warrant card or a warrant, i dread to think...

you can even be really sure that they are real pigyobs, been battling for over ten years now.....<click the sig>
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote