Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
culix
Inactive

Default Wierd Lights In The Norwegian Sky

Video: http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27553

Nobody knows what this is yet. But they are speculating about it being a Russian missile. What do you think? Black holes from CERN? UFOs? Project bluebeam?

Whatever it is, am just really really pist of that i missed it!

Last edited by culix; 09-12-2009 at 09:54 AM.
culix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
farros

looks like a photoshop job tbh.

Earthlings If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians.
The beautifal truth Green vegetable juice - the natural cancer cure.
My youtube channel Raw foods, healthy living, conspiracy ramblings, music.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
culix
Inactive

Yes it does, but it ain't.

Videos:
http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27559
http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27558&category=1
http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27553&category=1
culix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #4
somethinganonymous

Default Project Bluebeam test run in Norway?

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/vaer/artikkel.php?artid=596369
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #5
martg
Banned

thanks for posting somethinganonymous, if anyone can do a translation I would be grateful (babelfish is useless)
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
zennor

Here ya go, translated from google translate

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...artid%3D596369

Terry Pratchett - Hogfather
zennor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

http://translate.google.co.uk/#
Norwegian to English translationShow romanization

Do not know what the mysterious giant spiral is

Antiques: - The pictures are taken on the steamship pier to the east, approximately at 07.50. I can imagine that it went on for two, three minutes. It was not to believe. I was quite shaken when I saw it, "says Jan Petter Jørgensen. The picture was taken with a tripod and long shutter speed. Photo: Jan Petter Jørgensen
Antiques: - The pictures are taken on the steamship pier to the east, approximately at 07.50. I can imagine that it went on for two, three minutes. It was not to believe. I was quite shaken when I saw it, "says Jan Petter Jørgensen. The picture was taken with a tripod and long shutter speed. Photo: Jan Petter Jørgensen

By Marthe Haugdal, Ingunn Andersen, Mats Bleikelia and Vidar Enerstvedt 09.12.2009 kl. 09:59 Kilde: VG NETT

(AP) Neither the meteorologists, astronomers, professionals in Sweden, the Armed Forces in Norway or the Russian embassy idea what the mysterious light is.
See video

See video READER VIDEO: See the mysterious lysfenomenet
VG Nett follows

* Weather and storm / RSS

Create your own RSS

Norwegian Meteorological Institute has received calls from people who have seen the mysterious giant spiral from Trøndelag to Finnmark.

- People from Finnmark in the far north to south in Trøndelag call and say they have seen the light, "said Mona Mariann Lie at the meteorological department to VG Nett.

- A large ring arrived. Then spread it out. The
sent a green beam down to earth, "says Morten Kristiansen who saw lysfenomenet from Ånstad in Sortland in Nordland.

READ MORE HERE: Telephone Storm after the mysterious lysfenomen

Jan Petter Jørgensen has taken spectacular images of the phenomenon.

At Alta. Photo: Reading the Image
- The pictures are taken on the steamship pier to the east, approximately at 07.50. I can imagine that it went on for two, three minutes. It was unbelievable. I was quite shaken when I saw it, he says to VG Nett.

PHOTOS: See video of the mysterious phenomenon HERE

The light came into view just before eight o'clock Wednesday morning, and lasted for several minutes. Several took pictures and filmed the phenomenon, but so far no one can answer what the light was and where it came from.

Meteorologists say to VG Nett that they have never seen anything like it before.

By Lødingen. Photo: Reading the Image
Do you have pictures? What do you think the mysterious light is? Discuss and share your pictures here!

Reject research rocket

Liv Larsen, Department of Physics and Technology, University of Tromsø says to VG Nett that there may be a research rocket from Sweden or Russia.

- We suspect that there may be a research rocket. This indicates that gas is scattered in the atmosphere. But we know nothing.

Anna Rathsman by Swedish Space Coorparation in Kiruna denies that there can be a rocket from their center.

From Lyngen in Troms. Photo: Reading the Image
- We have not launched rocket-page 29 November this year, says Rathsman to VG Nett.

You know what this is? Contact VG Statnett's journalisterhereller send message to 2200

Presseattache Vladimir Isupov at the Russian Embassy in Oslo says to VG Nett that they do not sit with any information that might explain lysfenomenet in northern Norway.

VG Nett has been in contact with Andøya Rocket Range who said that there have been no launches on Wednesday morning.

(Article continues below the image)
MYSTICAL: So far, nobody has a clear answer on what it can be. The picture is taken from Ånstad in Sortland in Nordland. Photo: Morten Kristiansen Bjørkmo

Defense checks

Lieutenant Colonel John Espen Lien of Defense operational headquarters says to VG Nett that they do not know what the mysterious lysfenomenet is.

- For us match it with the activity we've been reporting about. But we can not yet connect it to something we have an overview of, "he says.

By Jøkelfjord. Photo: Reading the Image
For about a week ago, it was seen a similar lysfenomen from Hammerfest. At the time, showed the light itself is likely to be the Russian Navy's test of a so-called ballistic missile in the Barents Sea.

- We will routinely check whether this may have with activity from further east to do. But so far we have no indications that it is, "said Lien to VG Nett.

- It spun and exploded in the sky, "said Totto Eriksen from Tromsø.

He and his daughter Amalie Nyborg (16) were on their way to work and school when the sky suddenly exploded.

- People stopped on the pier. It was absolutely sick, "says Eriksen.

- Beautiful and terrifying

Meteorologists in Tromsø do not know what caused the light.

- We have no idea what it is. I dare not guess either, but it has apparently been very spectacular, "said Trond Robertsen, duty meteorology consultant at the department in Tromsø.

- People describe lysbevegelsen as violent, stunningly beautiful and somewhat frightening. They describe it as New Year's rocket that looks like a spinning spiral, "said Robertsen to VG Nett.

READ MORE HERE!

Røed Ødegaard nedringt

As with the meteorological department experienced celebrity astronomer Knut Jørgen Røed Ødegaard personal best in nedringing Wednesday morning.

Nor did he know what this is, and says he has never heard of anything like this.

- This is seen over an exceptionally large part of the country, in all of North Norway and the Trøndelag. My first thought was that it was a fireball meteor, but it has lasted far too long that it may have been there. It may have been a missile in Russia, but I can not guarantee that it is the answer, says Ødegaard told VG Nett.

He has been in contact with the Air traffic control tower in Tromsø.

- They said it was seen in over two minutes. It is far too long that it can be an astronomical phenomenon. Ildfenomener is not unusual, but it's spiral shape is unique. This is definitely not a variation of the aurora, "he says.

(Reuters 09.12.2009 kl. 09:59, Updated at 09/12/2009. 11:35)
BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
martg
Banned

thanks zennor
and thanks jesuitsdidit

does anyone have any info on what bluebeam actually is? what I mean to ask is - is it something like haarp? - a beam bounced off the upper atmosphere? does it come from a specific military research site? is it done with lasers or EM or something else?

it's an interesting subject but hard to find any concrete information

Last edited by martg; 09-12-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
bornfree

The videos of this "phenomenom"

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...artid%3D596369
Old 09-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #10
phildee3

Wow!

On one of the videos you can see it spinning.

The beams are obviously going up, not down,
and the main one is blue!

Last edited by phildee3; 09-12-2009 at 12:45 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #11
smoke n mirrors

Image from this thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94592

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.

Last edited by smoke n mirrors; 09-12-2009 at 12:50 PM.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:03 PM   #12
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post

does anyone have any info on what bluebeam actually is? what I mean to ask is - is it something like haarp? - a beam bounced off the upper atmosphere? does it come from a specific military research site? is it done with lasers or EM or something else?

it's an interesting subject but hard to find any concrete information
Don't really know what it is, but for some reason I believe Bluetooth and Blueray are somehow related to it. And then there's Bluebook.

"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #13
martg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Don't really know what it is, but for some reason I believe Bluetooth and Blueray are somehow related to it. And then there's Bluebook.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book
lol, don't forget bluebeard

Old 09-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
haukipesukone

And the Blue man group and blue meanies.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #15
hold_that_thought

Quote:

How so? Blueray is the trade name of a dvd system developed by Sony (my younger brother was a software engineer working on it for a while in Basingstoke). It's not anything to do with military or ethereal events..
hold_that_thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #16
basel

Quote:

Your a right smart distracting twat aren't you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Last edited by basel; 09-12-2009 at 01:45 PM.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #17
phildee3

Quote:

omg!
I'm using a blue biro!!
Old 09-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #18
zenith82
Premier Subscribers

It really looks like a projection doesn't it? Gives some credence to the rumours.

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #19
zenith82
Premier Subscribers

in the video it looks like a portal opening, not that i know what a portal looks like when it's opening but it's the way i'd imagine it lol

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #20
anthony1965
Inactive

http://www.eiscat.se:8080/ESR/

EISCAT is an acronym for the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association. It operates three incoherent scatter radar systems, at 224 MHz, 931 MHz in Northern Scandinavia and one at 500 MHz on Svalbard, used to study the interaction between the Sun and the Earth as revealed by disturbances in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromsø, Norway) it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna.

EISCAT is funded and operated by research institutes and research councils of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom and Germany.

In 2008, Doritos embarked upon an "out-of-this-world" advertising campaign, literally beaming a 30sec ad for Doritos brand tortilla chips into a solar system 42 light years away. This project is in collaboration with EISCAT Space Centre in Svalbard, Norway. The "You Make It, We'll Play It" contest chose the winning advertisement that was transmitted on June 12, 2008. The ad was beamed towards a distant star, within the Ursa Major constellation, that is orbited by planets which may harbor life.[1]

[edit] History
In 1973 the EISCAT proposal - which was originally planned for France, Germany and the three Nordic countries seemed moribund. Then a Welshman, Granville Beynon became involved and by 1975 the agreement was signed, with the UK as a member. The proposal for UK membership had originally been turned down by the appropriate SRC committee. Beynon, however, persuaded the Board to reverse the decision of the committee and as a result of his efforts hundreds of European scientists have had the opportunity to use the world's most advanced ionospheric radar.

Last edited by anthony1965; 09-12-2009 at 02:55 PM.
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote