Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Have a Laugh
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #81
steevo
Inactive

I think that everyone who was there (at that fellars house) that day will have learned a valuable lesson.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #82
polveirbecker
Banned

St Helens I must admit isnít the nicest of places and somewhere I know a bit because of my love of rugby league.
polveirbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #83
sannox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorath View Post
This is exactly what I was thinking. Everyone is saying "Yeah good on the bloke" and I agree you shouldn't have to put up with this kind of shit in your own house but the chav will be back, probably late at night and wearing a mask of some kind, but he will be back. He will have mates with him aswell. These cunts don't have any honour so he won't see it like most normal people i.e I started a fight and got beat, the better man won. No he will see it as a challenge to his manhood and the fact he has been humiliated on youtube won't exactly help matters.

I feel sorry for the guy and his family for what he is going to be put through because of this.
it wont end , neither with the chap deffending himself or the possible copycat episodes as a result of watching the vid .
i expect stone throwing episodes and the kids getting bullied and name calling
given the age of that video im suprised theres no follow up tbh.
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #84
kayozz

Funnily enough the lad isn't from Liverpool. The location is four acre lane in sthelens. The lad is putting on a false scallie accent, known as plastic scouse.

His name is Les Andrews.

How do i know this? Well some of my mates have had trouble with the guy, the guy is a bully, a thief and an all round bastard.

The delight in seeing Les get knocked to the floor like the coward he is, is too much even for this pacifist.

If you look on youtube 'broken britain' and look at the comments, there's a kind of petition were people are trying to raise money to help the chap who acted in self defence to move away from the area.
kayozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #85
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayozz View Post
Funnily enough the lad isn't from Liverpool. The location is four acre lane in sthelens. The lad is putting on a false scallie accent, known as plastic scouse.

His name is Les Andrews.

How do i know this? Well some of my mates have had trouble with the guy, the guy is a bully, a thief and an all round bastard.

The delight in seeing Les get knocked to the floor like the coward he is, is too much even for this pacifist.

If you look on youtube 'broken britain' and look at the comments, there's a kind of petition were people are trying to raise money to help the chap who acted in self defence to move away from the area.
It would be great if that ex-soldier spoke out against the war, and against the policies of this government.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #86
ronisron

The man was doing his best to hold his cool, but that jerk was putting his hands all over him.... WHAM! Sometimes, you just have to. Good shot.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #87
kayozz

As much as i hate violence.

Watch this video of TWO scallies getting decked by a lad after happy slapping his girlfriend.

Last edited by kayozz; 08-10-2009 at 03:19 PM.
kayozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #88
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
As much as i hate violence.

Watch this video of TWO scallies getting decked by a lad after happy slapping his girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cETr2yhRwFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cETr2...ayer_embedded#

The mainstream media love to glamourise this stuff so that the sheep copy it and it becomes a "craze". I suspect that it was THEY who came up with the term "happy slapping". It helps them to divide and rule us all - "Every little helps", so they say.

Last edited by steevo; 08-10-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #89
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
I liked how that guy at the end shut the gate. It was out of respect.
Lol......

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #90
crf250 rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Lol......
crf250 rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #91
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antace000 View Post
Forget the flu shot, I recommend a mass kulling or atleast stick 'em on some uninhabited island in the pacific. That would make good TV
Madagascar?

not in the Pacific I suppose - but nicely remote

Last edited by rodin; 08-10-2009 at 03:41 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #92
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf250 rebel View Post
That is pure class.

This is funny too Monsters inc. 'I was looking for Lady Gaga's dick'......

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 08-10-2009 at 03:48 PM.
edelweiss pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #93
number 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmick View Post
This was no ordinary drag queen!

"Cage Fighters picked on because they were dressed as women for a stag night, say they are surprised that CCTV of the incident has become an internet hit. Daniel Lerwell and James Lilley, of Swansea, were out in the city in August when they were confronted by two drunk men as they walked down the street. CCTV shows the fighters, in skirts and wigs, easily floor the assailants who have since been given community orders. "They picked the wrong guys," said Mr Lerwell."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/8296190.stm

Only in Swansea!

Last edited by number 6; 08-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.
number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #94
antace000

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Madagascar?

not in the Pacific I suppose - but nicely remote
Good idea, but how about we just forget the Island, they don't deserve land to stand on

Like others have been saying, this Les kid might come back for 'revenge'. Although I foresee him flat on his arse again

Last edited by antace000; 08-10-2009 at 04:11 PM.
antace000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #95
merlincove
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
How satisfying to see....Wish him and his ilk could be first in line for a fatal flu shot...
Sick of apologising for these scumbags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinC8...om=PL&index=13
Well the 'chav' lasted about 2 minutes 50 secionds longer than he would have if he'd been behaving like that at my door

And what's the beef he had with the wheelie bin?

Well funny vid
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #96
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Well the 'chav' lasted about 2 minutes 50 secionds longer than he would have if he'd been behaving like that at my door

And what's the beef he had with the wheelie bin?

Well funny vid
He should have listened to Mr. Miyagi.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #97
shipoffools
Banned

The chav shit was too close, anything could have happened while he was up close to the hero of the vid.

Take my advice, never let them get inside that range, you lose all control. My instructor flew to LA to train with this guy: This is what to do if they get too close - and not hard to do either:

All fancy techniques/ styles go out of the window when the shit hits the fan. Unless you are a really incompetent twat like this chav!

On another note - This is Britain now, generations of shit spawning ever worse shit. Welcome to England.

Last edited by shipoffools; 08-10-2009 at 04:29 PM.
shipoffools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #98
polveirbecker
Banned

Quote:

His name is Les Andrews.

Is The Zoo Bar Still open in St Helens -
polveirbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #99
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
The pen is mighter than the sword, but we must keep a sword for when the pen fail's.
ohh yes

the pen cannot exist without the sword in this case
Old 08-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #100
zenith82
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I think that good bloke in the video who stood his ground, he seemed to not have fear. How did he manage to be so confident in such a situation ? Maybe he knew how to do Martial Arts ?
It was definately martial arts, i could tell that before the guy had even moved, just the stance he had when he was staying still, and how when he actually hit the guy it didn't look like much but obviously had force in it, and his stance after hitting him was a defense/sparring stance.

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote