Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 12:41 AM   #1
daman

Smile Court Case

I would like to have an update. Donation Tour is now more than 6 month old? What's the news???

Anybody???

Last edited by daman; 23-01-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Old 27-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post
I would like to have an update. Donation Tour is now more than 6 month old? What's the news???

Anybody???

Yes! What happened w/ Icke's court case??
Old 27-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #3
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman View Post

Anybody???

I fear that may be a question? Is it directed towards David Icke? If so, you may find yourself in bother.
Old 27-01-2007, 12:17 AM   #4
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king of the mountain View Post
I fear that may be a question? Is it directed towards David Icke? If so, you may find yourself in bother.
Well, I'm sure the administrator should have some news??
Old 28-01-2007, 11:54 AM   #5
harry

i'd also like to hear about this... does anyone know if transripts are available for this type of case? and more importantly will someone read the whole thing and summarise in a couple of paragraphs for me?
Old 28-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #6
sean
Inactive

There is no news yet. As soon as the results are in, everyone will be updated via the main website, and the donation links will be removed. It's still an ongoing issue at the moment.
Old 28-01-2007, 12:11 PM   #7
harry

thanks for the quick reply Sean, does that mean the case is still going? or a decision hasnt been made?
Old 28-01-2007, 12:54 PM   #8
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
There is no news yet. As soon as the results are in, everyone will be updated via the main website, and the donation links will be removed. It's still an ongoing issue at the moment.

For those interested this is THE issue surrounding Icke. We all remember the Warman case, which was donated to and then disappeared. We then received the updated from Dave himself (2 months ago), that the Adams case was closing, and then it didn't.

So, for all those who have being donating since the end of November 2006, and would like to know exactly where their money is now being spent, what is the current situation regarding this issue? Why are we waiting - still - for an official update? Is it prudent for Icke to still be begging for donations for a court case which looks like it no longer needs money pouring into it. Or is Icke using said donations to fund his personal life/expenses?

All we are asking for is clarification, and your reply to this question above is vague to the point of being insulting.
Old 28-01-2007, 01:04 PM   #9
sean
Inactive

The ruling hasn't been made, and so the legal funds are still a huge drain on the business. Until there is a ruling, most of the money from books and dvd's is sitting in a neutral bank account that David and the business cannot touch.

Keep checking http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/1772/1772/ - as i believe this has been updated a couple of times.
Old 28-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #10
phoenix1
Banned

So who is this man who had his material??

That would be really good to know.
Are Alphabet agencies involved in this ??
Old 28-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #11
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
The ruling hasn't been made, and so the legal funds are still a huge drain on the business. Until there is a ruling, most of the money from books and dvd's is sitting in a neutral bank account that David and the business cannot touch.

Keep checking http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/1772/1772/ - as i believe this has been updated a couple of times.
There is an alternative to letting his wife beg for yet more cash via emotive pleas on his website: The Job Centre. Or, failing that, what about a UK lecture tour? Or utilising one of his many other skills, in order to bring in further income?

And, as you bring it up, when David wins this case and said monies are awarded back to him, does he then refund these donations? Are said donations underpinning the court case costs, his current business costs or his personal expenses? And, what about the revenue from his business concerns outside of the US? Is this not finding its way into Icke's account, and thus enough to immediately support him through this troubled time?

My questions are not about the money, per se, or about the reasons why people are donating. It's clarifying exactly what they are donating towards, and what is the exact position of the current Icke/Adams case.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #12
sean
Inactive

The monies generated from printing books and doing lecture tours and DVD's go back into doing yet more books, lecture tours and DVD's. David and the team run their own publishing company. It costs money to run. Do you think Brixton Academy was free?

The donations go towards the legal bills.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #13
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
The monies generated from printing books and doing lecture tours and DVD's go back into doing yet more books, lecture tours and DVD's. David and the team run their own publishing company. It costs money to run. Do you think Brixton Academy was free?

The donations go towards the legal bills.
If Icke and his wizard business colleagues can't make enough money to underpin both his/their professional lives and Icke's personal situation, then who is to blame? The `fans'? You ask them to continually pay over the odds for what is at best regurgitated material - Icke on infinite repeat - and then you come back for more money because there's none left in the pot when things get tough?

Bad business management, especially if you cannot make a profit from selling out Brixton Academy (and then sell WORLDWIDE a DVD recording of the same lecture). But then again, one big gig per year does not a pension create.

Those giving Icke money have already paid him time and time again for his work and efforts (via buying the multitude of books, videos, dvds, lectures etc.), and they should not be emotionally blackmailed - as they are via that plea for cash - to help him out of this self-created mess. And him resorting to this kind of ill-advised bribery does nothing but add weight to the surmounting evidence that he has indeed "lost the plot".
Old 28-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #14
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
There is an alternative to letting his wife beg for yet more cash via emotive pleas on his website: The Job Centre. Or, failing that, what about a UK lecture tour? Or utilising one of his many other skills, in order to bring in further income?

And, as you bring it up, when David wins this case and said monies are awarded back to him, does he then refund these donations? Are said donations underpinning the court case costs, his current business costs or his personal expenses? And, what about the revenue from his business concerns outside of the US? Is this not finding its way into Icke's account, and thus enough to immediately support him through this troubled time?

My questions are not about the money, per se, or about the reasons why people are donating. It's clarifying exactly what they are donating towards, and what is the exact position of the current Icke/Adams case.
since when has it been a problem to ask for donations? you imagine that if someone donates to icke then somehow they're being ripped off. people have the ability to use critical thinking, and then choose to either donate or not. if people choose to donate and how much, it's their business. it then become david's business in how he chooses to use that donation once he recieves it, nobody elses, and especially not yours no matter how obsessed you are about it.

if david wins, then so what? whatever donations he's had, if any at all, covers him up until that time.

court judgements can take a long time before they're announced, sometimes months later than the originally intended date.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:23 PM   #15
sean
Inactive

Quote:
If Icke and his wizard business colleagues can't make enough money to underpin both his/their professional lives and Icke's personal situation, then who is to blame? The `fans'? You ask them to continually pay over the odds for what is at best regurgitated material - Icke on infinite repeat - and then you come back for more money because there's none left in the pot when things get tough?

Bad business management, especially if you cannot make a profit from selling out Brixton Academy (and then sell WORLDWIDE a DVD recording of the same lecture). But then again, one big gig per year does not a pension create.

Those giving Icke money have already paid him time and time again for his work and efforts, and they should not be emotionally blackmailed - as they are via that plea for cash - to help him out of this self-created mess. And him resorting to this kind of ill-advised bribery does nothing but add weight to the surmounting evidence that he has indeed "lost the plot".
David isn't out to make a profit. If we was, he would have gone onto Celebrity Big Brother.

I have an idea: Don't donate.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #16
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
So who is this man who had his material??

That would be really good to know.
Are Alphabet agencies involved in this ??

he had it on the website, cant remember the guys name now,,,,
Old 28-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #17
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
David isn't out to make a profit. If we was, he would have gone onto Celebrity Big Brother.

I have an idea: Don't donate.
Did I write that David was doing what he does to make a profit? I am asking exactly how the donations are being fed into the court case. Though surely Dave is "out" to cover his costs? And Icke on Big Brother would have exploded the myth, methinks.

I have not donated, and your reply is an answer worthy of only the greatest of sycophants.

So, you should either answer the questions or not get involved (much like Icke, himself). Why? Because there are clearly issues which are a little too sensitive to be cleared up by a forum Moderator.

This kind of flippancy is why many people are currently so pissed with the Son of the Godhead.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #18
sean
Inactive

I don't understand what you are asking.

Are you asking me where the donations are going? I'll answer that one again - the legal bills. If you want to know the ins and outs of what exactly the legal bills are, i'm afraid i can't answer that one myself.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
since when has it been a problem to ask for donations? you imagine that if someone donates to icke then somehow they're being ripped off. people have the ability to use critical thinking, and then choose to either donate or not. if people choose to donate and how much, it's their business. it then become david's business in how he chooses to use that donation once he recieves it, nobody elses, and especially not yours no matter how obsessed you are about it.

if david wins, then so what? whatever donations he's had, if any at all, covers him up until that time.

court judgements can take a long time before they're announced, sometimes months later than the originally intended date.
All the monies currently being collected for the sale of Icke related material are accumulating in a bank account somewhere. When he wins - as I'm sure he will - all this will be then afforded back to him. So, he clears his debts and then what happens to the sum which is equal to the donations received? Is this refunded back to the individuals who supported him? If I had this assurance I'd send him something this instant. However, we have no such confirmation. And it looks likely that once he has all his money returned (that which is currently impounded), he'll also be sitting on a nice little nest-egg provided by the gulliable faithful.

Not a bad couple of months begging, I'll assume.

My point is not about people donating, it's exactly what they're being asked to donate to, and how said donations are being spent.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #20
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
If you want to know the ins and outs of what exactly the legal bills are, i'm afraid i can't answer that one myself.
I would like to know why Icke needs to emotionally blackmail his supporters into sending him money which he is clearly capable of earning himself. Where exactly the money being donated is ending up, and what will happen to the said donations once he wins this case and all his earnings these last 6/7 months (from within the US market) are afforded back to him.

Will they be returned to those who gave?

None of the above are you capable of answering to my satisfaction, so I'd not bother, if I were you.
Closed Thread