PDA

View Full Version : Rick Clay re port au prince

angelmoon
17-01-2010, 09:21 PM
I cant get the Rick Clay interview out of my head and how he talked about the link between the massacre in port a prince,which was carried out by the UN a couple of years ago and prince william.

william hasnt been off the news since the earthquake , has anyone else thought this or am i just going mad?:mad

:Rik Clay & 2012- RIP 5 - YouTube

anthony1965
17-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Thanks for posting.

This was the first I've listened to Rik speaking.

What a brilliant bloke.

Lots of interesting stuff here, and the Prince / Haiti link reminds me again of the Madness Prince song I posted on the forum today.

advancedbeliefz
17-01-2010, 09:46 PM
thank goodness some one else picked up on that

been spreading his links virally , freeman posted this in his chat while discussing haiti
http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/hx/Articles/possibilty-of-earthquake-in-port-au-prince/

angelmoon
17-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for posting.

This was the first I've listened to Rik speaking.

What a brilliant bloke.

Lots of interesting stuff here, and the Prince / Haiti link reminds me again of the Madness Prince song I posted on the forum today.

send me a link to your post please , be interesting to watch all the rick clay videos if you havent seen them bless him he was only 26yr old and he died 2 weeks after this interview RIP

themime
17-01-2010, 09:58 PM
So what do you think OP was the purpose of the earthquake?

Was it another sacrifice?

angelmoon
17-01-2010, 10:03 PM

been spreading his links virally , freeman posted this in his chat while discussing haiti
http://www.haitixchange.com/index.php/hx/Articles/possibilty-of-earthquake-in-port-au-prince/

Thx for this ink ,,,, the plot thickens , and ppl suffer ,,it's all too much :(

anthony1965
17-01-2010, 10:04 PM
send me a link to your post please , be interesting to watch all the rick clay videos if you havent seen them bless him he was only 26yr old and he died 2 weeks after this interview RIP

I felt sad listening to him knowing that he's no longer around.

Here are the lyrics to the song... I posted them on tintins new behind the news and he elaborated on them already:

Note the mention of the ghost dance. Voodoo is massive in Haiti. Zombies are real there, not just hollywood fantasy. No wonder Madonna and the rest want to be linked with this...

Prince by Madness

"An earthquake is erupting,

But not in Orange Street

A ghost dance is preparing

You've got to help us with your feet"

"It's up to you out there

to get him back on his feet"

"Bring back the...

Who is the...

We want the...

Bring back the PRINCE"

rodin
17-01-2010, 10:09 PM
In 1751 and 1771, this town was completely destroyed by an earthquake.

These dates are right in my current numerical line of sight

Possibly selection was based on this resonance

angelmoon
17-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I felt sad listening to him knowing that he's no longer around.

Here are the lyrics to the song... I posted them on tintins new behind the news and he elaborated on them already:

Note the mention of the ghost dance. Voodoo is massive in Haiti. Zombies are real there, not just hollywood fantasy. No wonder Madonna and the rest want to be linked with this...

Prince by Madness

"An earthquake is erupting,

But not in Orange Street

A ghost dance is preparing

You've got to help us with your feet"

"It's up to you out there

to get him back on his feet"

"Bring back the...

Who is the...

We want the...

Bring back the PRINCE"

OMG , who wrote this and what year? thx for posting x x

neutrino
17-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Speaking of Earthquakes, I was just checking the map here (http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php).
There's currently an Earthquake occurring at Yellowstone national park. Is this normal or regular or is this something to worry about? :confused:

themime
17-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Speaking of Earthquakes, I was just checking the map here (http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php).
There's currently an Earthquake occurring at Yellowstone national park. Is this normal or regular or is this something to worry about? :confused:

Don't sweat it.

anthony1965
17-01-2010, 10:33 PM
OMG , who wrote this and what year? thx for posting x x

It was Madness, written in 1979 as a tribute to ska legend Prince Buster.

Prince Buster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

angelmoon
17-01-2010, 10:35 PM

well suppose i do wonder , it just hit me seeing william and charles on the news every day since it happened and yet we havent seen him for a while , what do you think ?

themime
17-01-2010, 10:42 PM
well suppose i do wonder , it just hit me seeing william and charles on the news every day since it happened and yet we havent seen him for a while , what do you think ?

Personally I think that the quake was caused by the Pacific Plate twisting clockwise. This may have been caused by a weakening in the magnetosphere and the resulting radiation warming Earth's core.

Not saying HAARP wasn't involved but if my hypothesis is correct it's worse than a targeted strike.

...happy thoughts eh?

kerbnix
17-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Personally I think that the quake was caused by the Pacific Plate twisting clockwise. This may have been caused by a weakening in the magnetosphere and the resulting radiation warming Earth's core.

Not saying HAARP wasn't involved but if my hypothesis is correct it's worse than a targeted strike.

...happy thoughts eh?

My thoughts exactly.

entrangermercenary
17-01-2010, 11:28 PM

Well if its about 8 and above time to head for the hills :)

neutrino
18-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Well if its about 8 and above time to head for the hills :)

That's ok then, it was only a 7.9.

pinkgeranium
18-01-2010, 02:03 PM

Maybe the looting and chaos will herald the way for the formation of a global emergency army,
to step in and automatically take over when there is a disaster and
the infrastructure of a country falls apart....? (Problem-Reaction-Solution)

Didn't that national guard woman post a video saying that they were
all given an impromptu medical (before The earthquake)..........meaning they were about to be deployed.

Then, Obama says on the news that Reservists will be called up to help
in Haiti......Coincidence..?

grenadene
18-01-2010, 07:27 PM

:eek: I'd not read that before. Thanks for posting.

deafbred
18-01-2010, 07:32 PM
here is a posting i did the other day

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058559663&postcount=1645

prince william is visiting australia..

one second, let me listen to that Ric Clay interview,

Thanks for posting!

brainfreeze
18-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Interesting. That artile was posted 11 Oct 2008, yet they were not prepared?

anthony1965
19-01-2010, 09:08 AM
here is a posting i did the other day

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058559663&postcount=1645

prince william is visiting australia..

one second, let me listen to that Ric Clay interview,

Thanks for posting!

Port au Prince = Gateway to the Prince.

Fits in very well with some of the other musings.

whitewolf
19-01-2010, 12:40 PM
I cant get the Rick Clay interview out of my head and how he talked about the link between the massacre in port a prince,which was carried out by the UN a couple of years ago and prince william.

william hasnt been off the news since the earthquake , has anyone else thought this or am i just going mad?:mad

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-V12ZVhP5k&feature=PlayList&p=DB95CF941F45FB0C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

I just listened to all 9 parts on you tube, I'm gobsmacked :eek:
I get the feeling he is genuine, probably why he's brown bread now.
His symbolic connections are much more plausable than Maxwell's for example.
As the OP said, funny how Prince William is being mentioned in the propaganda/mindcontrol media alot since the Haiti earthquake.

saab1981
19-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Could someone please give me a rundown on what Rik's youtube vids entail? I can't get the vids to work, and i'm at work :( I can't help but feel that the earthquake, solar eclipse and Prince William are all linked. Thanks in advance!

whitewolf
19-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Could someone please give me a rundown on what Rik's youtube vids entail? I can't get the vids to work, and i'm at work :( I can't help but feel that the earthquake, solar eclipse and Prince William are all linked. Thanks in advance!

Hiya Saab, I just copied this from the Red Ice Creation site, it gives you a brief synopsis. It's really worth listening to as and when you can, imho. Interesting that interview was given in 2008, and now the Haiti earthquake and Prince willy all over the news.

Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more.

Oh yeah, and the solar eclipse eek! I just got that.

saab1981
19-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Thanks Whitewolf! What's the odds that William becomes king in 2012!

whitewolf
19-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Thanks Whitewolf! What's the odds that William becomes king in 2012!

Good point Saab, that would be the cherry on the cake. Let's see what happens......

Btw, here's the link to the first part of the Rik Clay interview, I've just stated listening to it, I'm riveted :eek:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/06jun/RICR-080608.php

e7304
19-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Great find...

I am a red ice regular but have not listend to any of Rik Clay. Too late tonite but a definate for tomorrow.

Willie is EVERYWHERE down here as he has just finished in Kiwi Land and arrived in Sydney this arvo or morning....what if he leaves here and for some reason , ie representing the Royal family and Britain ,heads for Haiti!!!!

Couldnt happen....too much unrest.

Too much info, have to sleep.

dane_ mc_gowan
20-01-2010, 02:12 AM
Also in those interviews Rik mentions that Prince Charles said that within 18months of a conference he was doing, there would be major disasters.

Charles said that in May 2009 - so 18 months isn't up yet (also the 18 months from May 2009 is Septemeber (!! - Sept 11 again??!)

This was one of the things I definitely thought of when hearing that interview. Haiti - prince william - australia. (BTW when he was discribing the masonic symbols in the Schwepps logos - I thought of the Sydney Opera House, the 'waves' at the bottom of the logo).

guuna
24-04-2010, 03:27 AM
interesting. Great talent Rik. Sadly missed.