PDA

View Full Version : autism aliens hitler vril

kukulkola
31-12-2009, 03:52 AM
german nazis have been secretly utilizing secret energies in an attempt to sterilize the world of bad genes!

AUTISM

greys are not really aliens but synthetic robots created by the nazis to be blamed for the abductions of pregnant women. The women is then injected with sterilizing chemicals which turns their baby into an autistic child therefore that child will not reproduce.

The nazis were much smarter than the world ever realized!

31-12-2009, 03:56 AM
Nazis. I hate these guys.

kukulkola
31-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Nazis. I hate these guys.Im starting to believe that tesla's work was stolen from marconi and marconi trickled that info to the nazis!

morjo
31-12-2009, 04:14 AM
german nazis have been secretly utilizing secret energies in an attempt to sterilize the world of bad genes!

AUTISM

greys are not really aliens but synthetic robots created by the nazis to be blamed for the abductions of pregnant women. The women is then injected with sterilizing chemicals which turns their baby into an autistic child therefore that child will not reproduce.

Got any evidence to back these claims up?

shellygurrrl
31-12-2009, 04:23 AM

AUTISM

bullshit :rolleyes:

halebox
31-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Autistic people cant reproduce? My son is autistic only 5. Im open to all theories

mikey mikey
31-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Also Stalin was secretly importing shoes from Imalda Marcos's wardrobe that was owned by the ghost of a T-Rex which was in cahoots with the Loch Ness Monster and the reincarnated cat of Elvis. [/loon]

gaias child
31-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Autistic people can reproduce, I have high functioning autism and i have 2 kids, and I'm proud of being autistic, I have savant type skills in certain areas and so does my son, he could play chess at 2 and a any piece of classical music on piano by rote memory if he saw someone play.

There is so much BS around

kblood
31-12-2009, 09:56 AM

AUTISM

Thats not true. Well Nazis are smarter than the world realized or at least some might be but they are not evil.

My Nazi friends are always standing on a corner when I am going to work selling candy floss, lemonade and cookies and giving their earnings to good causes. And sometimes they give cookies for free to the little children.

When they are not at that corner they tell me they do a lot of charity work helping disabled people and the mentally handicapped.

And even if my Nazi friends are just a stupid idea I just made up, I just do not see people in the 1940ies make alien robots just for the sake of fooling people several years in the future. What would the end game be for that?

revmoofoo
31-12-2009, 10:44 AM

AUTISM

Sounds like a new Austin Powers script! :D

Rev

haukipesukone
31-12-2009, 10:53 AM
The best topic name ever... or at least in 78 days.

drael
31-12-2009, 10:54 AM
!! :eek::rolleyes:

kblood
31-12-2009, 12:31 PM

Agreed :) Got me looking. Looks like meta tags for websites, and since google does seem to be scanning this page alot, searching this title on Google will probably find this forum and thread.

Edit: And so it does. I tested it.

Although I do not believe the part about Nazis making Grey Alien robots, then project paper clip did put many of them in positions of power.

halebox
31-12-2009, 07:03 PM
I could see if autism was created to cause confusion tension and frustation within an otherwise calm family that these energies could be fed off from negative ET's. Just another wild theory. Or these children could be used for compartmentalizing and excelling in certain areas in the black ops like little slave robots. My son is climbing on my shoulder reading this as I type:mad:

snoopsnuffleopagus
31-12-2009, 07:27 PM

yah, I was thinking that also, like the 'Giant Spiders of the Congo' thread, got like 10,000,000 hits.

As for NAZIs being 'smart', sure, why not, no smarter then me or anyone else, what they lacked was WISDOM, which is why their collective wank of a 1,000 year Reich lasted for 13.

NAZIs=Murderous Dipshits & Douchebags

It is better to be a simple man who is wise, then to be an intelligent man who 'plays the fool'.

The Book of Snoops 4:19

Kind Regards

kblood
01-01-2010, 10:53 AM
I could see if autism was created to cause confusion tension and frustation within an otherwise calm family that these energies could be fed off from negative ET's. Just another wild theory. Or these children could be used for compartmentalizing and excelling in certain areas in the black ops like little slave robots. My son is climbing on my shoulder reading this as I type:mad:

I guess just about everyone on this forum has heard about how vaccines can cause autism. I have read it might be about bringing out the reptilian part of the brain, but can anyone confirm savants and such use that part of the brain more than other people? I do not remember what that part of the brain does, but I will try to look it up.

tinyint
01-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Although I do not believe the part about Nazis making Grey Alien robots, then project paper clip did put many of them in positions of power.

I think, that's true. However nobody seems to really know what is going on in those massive US underground bases.

@OP

Vril, yes you got the right thoughts on that, but I think completely drawn the wrong conclusions.

You can find a quite good article in english here...

Vril Society and Black Sun (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril07.htm)

There is a lot more to it, and the article misses some vital information, but still a nice overview :)

joy division
01-01-2010, 11:08 AM

hehe, that made me laugh

kblood
01-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Browsed Wiki a bit and read these two articles:

Autism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I went to school with a boy had autism, and I guess he still does. His symptoms was a bit as I heard them to be, less emotional and less empathy. The emotions I noticed was anger mostly, hard to say if he was happy from time to time, but he did laugh. He did not know he had autism, and I confronted it with him, but realized maybe I should not have. Somehow my mother had found out, but no one around me knew about it. Probably because my mother talked to his mother about my own mental disorders or whatever they call them. So his case was probably a very weak kind of autism. There is a simple test for autism, or lack of empathy I guess it might be.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/aspergers-diary/200805/empathy-mindblindness-and-theory-mind

http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u46/019852403x_theory-of-mind_1.jpg

Turned out to be lack of empathy, that certainly took me a lot longer than expected to find this simple drawing. It is about how there is a ball, a box and a basket. There are two children as well, Ann and Sally. Sally puts the ball in the basket and walks away, Ann then takes the ball and puts it in the box instead. When Sally comes back to look for the ball, where will she look first? That is the test and the answer might indicate if someone has less empathy. Here is a quote from the link:

Someone who has a full grasp of Theory of Mind will immediately know that Sally will look where she last left the ball. She does not know that the ball has been moved. A person with poor Theory of Mind skills will believe that Sally will look for the ball in the box, because they do not fully grasp that Sally will not know what Ann has done. While some professionals will say, as in a quote from Stephen Edelson Ph.D., "...many autistic individuals do not understand that other people have their own plans, thoughts, and points of view," I think this is overly simplistic. For myself, I can say that I absolutely understand that people have their own plans, thoughts, and points of view - but those plans, thoughts, and points of view are often a mystery to me.

My point with all of this goes back to one of the first links:

Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is the reptilian part of our brain and it is also part of something they call Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It has to do with fear and anger, all other emotions come from Limbic system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which also has to do with memory. Both emotional memory and memory not related to emotions. These functions are also divided into two parts of this Limbic System, the Amygdala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and the Hippocampus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The amygdala is the one with the emotion and the hippocampus is the one with the long term non emotional related memory.

Which finally brings me to my theory, that it seems autism might be linked with the Amygdala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which is part of the Limbic system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which is part of the Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Lets say this part of the brain is impaired, what would the long term reaction be? If it is a physical sensory part that is handicapped, like sight, or hearing, the other senses will be stronger since there is much more focus on them. Sight uses much of our brain, and when someone is blind their hearing, smelling becomes much better as it is necessary to compensate.

If the Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia works this way as well, then the other parts would take over instead which is: Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the Neo-cortex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-cortex) and I guess the Hippocampus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia part of the limbic system. Focusing on these parts should give more long term memory (the hippocampus), emphasis on fear and anger instead of other emotions (the reptilian complex) and

The neo-cortex, also known as the cerebral cortex, resembles the brain of more recent mammals in that it controls more highly evolved mentation such as reason and speech. Memory; the concepts of culture, art and literature; a prolonged childhood wherein learned behavior, vital to survival, is acquired along with generational recognition and care of family members are some of these more evolutionarily advanced brain activities which mammals have used to rise to such global prominence in so short a period of evolutionary time.

All of these are what people with autism might become better at or show more of. But there is something else associated with the Limbic System:

The Limbic system, which was first introduced by MacLean in a paper in 1952, is similar to the brain of the more primitive mammals and is the source of emotions other than fear and anger, some aspects of personal identity, and some memory functions.

Which is some aspects of personal identity, and I guess it might be another reason why some of the elite might want to cause. Why does vaccines some times cause autism? Seems that immune system trauma in early childhood can cause it and I guess that might happen with all those vaccines we are expected to give to babies these days. How many do they get before the age of 3 years old?