PDA

View Full Version : Respected Scientist says We Are in Contact with ET

kevin82
20-12-2009, 09:21 PM
A leading astrophysicist who has worked on space missions claims that he and his colleagues are in contact with extraterrestrials who are "living among us." And they don't like what they see.

Latchezar Filipov, head of the Space Research Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, is causing global ripples after researching crop circles around the world.

"We sent (the aliens) 30 questions about global problems," said Filipov, who was vague about how he actually conveyed the queries. "And now we have some answers."

The "answers" came in the form of pictograms in crop circles.

Filipov says the aliens are here, observing us, but unobservable by us for some reason.

"I feel that ... some kind of information is being taught, that they'd like to be in contact with us," Filipov said Friday in halting English from his office in Sofia.

Filipov asked the aliens about the SETI, the broad umbrella project searching for alien life, and the supposed end of the world in 2012, when the Mayan calendar expires.

He told the Star that the aliens have told him SETI doesn't work, owing to a confusion about communication through "magnetic fields."

They also said there is some truth in the 2012 predictions, having something to do with volcanoes in Mexico.

Further, more prosaic revelations include that the aliens are angry about global warming, disagree with in-vitro fertilization and don't like cosmetics. Apparently, Filipov's aliens are grumpy Republicans.

This work is only beginning, Filipov cautioned, and he is still open to the fact that he could be mistaken "I don't yet believe that this is absolutely true information."

Filipov is no garden-variety crank. He sports an impressive CV: graduate work at Moscow State University, a variety of high-level positions studying astrophysics, work on a MIR spacecraft mission.

The IAU website shows Filipov as an active member.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/731645--respected-scientist-says-aliens-are-among-us

kelly_2010
20-12-2009, 09:39 PM
A leading astrophysicist who has worked on space missions claims that he and his colleagues are in contact with extraterrestrials who are "living among us." And they don't like what they see.

..."We sent (the aliens) 30 questions about global problems," said Filipov, who was vague about how he actually conveyed the queries. "And now we have some answers."

...Filipov is no garden-variety crank. He sports an impressive CV: graduate work at Moscow State University, a variety of high-level positions studying astrophysics, work on a MIR spacecraft mission.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/731645--respected-scientist-says-aliens-are-among-us

A couple of questions.

Why does he, or anyone else, think that 'aliens' have all the answers to Earth's problems? That kind of thinking is just a non religious alternative answer to 'God will save us'.

And why did these 'aliens' choose crop circles are their means of communication?

I mean, if you knew the answers to major problems for an alien race what the hell would you be doing by taking the piss by sending the answers in ways they probably wouldn't understand?

kodiak
20-12-2009, 10:29 PM
A couple of questions.

Why does he, or anyone else, think that 'aliens' have all the answers to Earth's problems? That kind of thinking is just a non religious alternative answer to 'God will save us'.

And why did these 'aliens' choose crop circles are their means of communication?

I mean, if you knew the answers to major problems for an alien race what the hell would you be doing by taking the piss by sending the answers in ways they probably wouldn't understand?

Good post. At best, this scientist is having a laugh. At worst, it's more conditioning for "ET" being disclosed.

dreamweaver
20-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Further, more prosaic revelations include that the aliens are angry about global warming, disagree with in-vitro fertilization and don't like cosmetics. Apparently, Filipov's aliens are grumpy Republicans

Funny how these aliens have the same agenda as the NWO on that front.

phemohilia
20-12-2009, 10:58 PM
I've heard before that SETI isn't a reputable organization....

mark1963
21-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Does he say that ET are angry that global warming is happening or that they are angry because global warming is a joke and the majority are having the wool pulled over their eyes?

cheeb
21-12-2009, 12:28 AM
SCAM

Space Research Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

Prof. Lachezar FILIPOV

Space Research Institute
Deputy Director on International and National Activities

Secretary of Interdepartmental Commission on Space Research of Council of Ministers
Head of Astrophysical and Synergetic Department
6 Moskovska Str.
P.O. Box 799
1000 Sofia
Bulgaria

Tel.: +359 878 705422;

+359 2 979 34 22
Fax +359 2 981 33 47
E-mails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=110282

:eek:

jackdaw
21-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh not again. You think crop circles are made by aliens? Get a MF life and put your brain in gear. But no, instead look for arcane secrets and enigmatic mysteries wherever you point your head and sure enough you'll find them.

Crop circle fanatics are the beguiled and the decieved, and thus the object of a colossal laugh that goes on and on. But they will never believe it. Just you try tellin' 'em. :D

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Oh not again. You think crop circles are made by aliens? Get a MF life and put your brain in gear. But no, instead look for arcane secrets and enigmatic mysteries wherever you point your head and sure enough you'll find them.

Crop circle fanatics are the beguiled and the decieved, and thus the object of a colossal laugh that goes on and on. But they will never believe it. Just you try tellin' 'em. :D

I used to think that all crop circles are made by humans. I still think that's the most plausible explanation, although some of them COULD be made by space aliens. So I have opened my mind to at least think of it as a slight possibility that ETs have made some of the crop circles. I wouldn't bet any money on it though. :D

Recently astronomers discovered an earth-like planet. And the Kepler space telescope may find many more such planets. That increases the chances of life on other planets. And some planets with more advanced civilizations than ours!

A post-singularity civilization has almost infinitely advanced technology. Our civilization is not mature enough yet to handle that, but a form of slow disclosure may be taking place, including in the form of crop circles. The ETs could even on purpose make crude crop circles that look totally made by drunk Englishmen walking around with strings and sticks in the middle of the night. :D

metacomet
21-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Hmmm interesting.

They do give the name of the 'respected scientist' in the link but they need to include it in the article.

Saying things like 'anonymous respected scientists says ______ ' just looks really bad.

The Star is a very tabloidesque name but this is apparently a different media outlet. So I can't tell how reputable it is.

The crop circle thing has been beat to death and people are going to be hard pressed to look at it seriously again as being a form of communication... but oh well. They were always stubborn about it.

I'm surprised the scientist didn't explain why these beings are invisible to us... David Icke can do it for cryin out loud.

leviathanstaar
21-12-2009, 03:31 AM

Since you have provided us with witty banter and generalizations, surely you can provide something definitive one way or another otherabout the subject other than 'aww cmonnn'

The arcane and the enigmatic? You know that ..he..is at the correct website right?

sativa
21-12-2009, 04:19 AM
i feel the main problem here lys in the fact "hollywood" has created a ridiculous image of what ET's are, look like, and agenda's are...
they are monsters
they are ugly
& only want to anal probe us :eek:
Good job Hollywood on your massive global brainwashing accomplishment!

imo,
its ridiculous not to believe in many different and unique lifestorms out in the vastenss of Space, not to mention, dimensions!
come on, infinate probabilities people!
this earth alone demonstrates an array of lifeforms, that all seem alien to one another.

CROP CIRCLES made by humans? :rolleyes:
wow, they are extraordinarily talented.

sphere555
21-12-2009, 04:58 AM
[B]imo,
its ridiculous not to believe in many different and unique lifestorms out in the vastenss of Space, not to mention, dimensions!
come on, infinate probabilities people!
this earth alone demonstrates an array of lifeforms, that all seem alien to one another.

What if the night sky of our "universe" is a hoax, like the studio set in the movie, The Truman Show? :eek:

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 07:37 AM
If we assume that advanced ET civilizations capable of visiting us exist, and I think it's possible, then a crucial thing is how to integrate our civilization with these more advanced civilizations. That's probably more tricky than it may seem at first.

If the ETs would make public contact, then that could create a lot of havoc in our societies. Therefore the ETs may need to go very slowly in how to make contact with us. My guess is that the more advanced a civilization is the more responsible it is, for the simple reason that violent civilizations would have blown themselves up before reaching a post-singularity existence (a singularity is a point when the progress of technology starts to go almost infinitely fast).

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Our human civilization is at Epoch 4 in the below picture. It seems likely to me that some other civilizations in the universe are at Epoch 6 and above!

http://www.espen.com/graphics/kurzweil_six_epochs.jpg

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 08:51 AM
It would be interesting to take for granted that advanced ET civilizations are already here on Earth. And as a next step start to work on a common goal of integration between us humans and the ETs. :cool:

I doubt that I can contact the ETs directly, but I think I will start working towards a possible future integration. The first thing is to remove any fear about it, and to become more peaceful. Otherwise one would not accomplish much is my guess.

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Scientists today estimate that there are billions and billions of planets in our galaxy, the Milky Way, alone. And there are billions of billions of galaxies!

It seems to me that only an incredible amount of hubris would make us believe that we are the only civilization in the universe. It's like some of the New Agers who say that our planet somehow is incredibly special. To me that sounds like the belief people had some hundreds of years ago about Earth being the center of the universe. That's an incredible, narrow-minded and self-centered perspective imo.

chipstyxx
21-12-2009, 12:11 PM
This article has been discussed numerous times on these other threads. It's truly miraculous that only one woman in the entire world can communicate with the aliens. The answers recieved on the http://www.ourplanet.cc/ website aren't in the least bit vague either. (please note my sarcasm chip went into overdrive on those last two sentences :D )

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92845&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93087&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94703&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93022&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 12:33 PM
This article has been discussed numerous times on these other threads. It's truly miraculous that only one woman in the entire world can communicate with the aliens. The answers recieved on the http://www.ourplanet.cc/ website aren't in the least bit vague either. (please note my sarcasm chip went into overdrive on those last two sentences :D )

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92845&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93087&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94703&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93022&highlight=filipov+crop+circles

From the article: "They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

That sounds reasonable to me. If we are the only civilization in the entire universe then I would say that this universe sucks! And I will die bitter and hateful, and if you survive me I give you the permission to piss on my grave!!! :mad: (oops, sorry, my plan was to become more peaceful, not starting to rant like a raving lunatic :o:D)

element
21-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Scientists today estimate that there are billions and billions of planets in our galaxy, the Milky Way, alone. And there are billions of billions of galaxies!

It seems to me that only an incredible amount of hubris would make us believe that we are the only civilization in the universe. It's like some of the New Agers who say that our planet somehow is incredibly special. To me that sounds like the belief people had some hundreds of years ago about Earth being the center of the universe. That's an incredible, narrow-minded and self-centered perspective imo.
Those ideas are religiously motivated (usually Abrahamic). They can't stand the possibility.
That's why any alien topic is immediately linked to ''false gods and fallen angels''. lol..! As if we know what's out there.

I don't know if an alien civilisation would resemble ours much. We're talking about alien life, everything they do would very likely be alien to us. For all we know they could be living on a different frequency, water could be poison to them and they could be living on mercury. Scientists are looking for similarities to life here and the same conditions, but that might just be folly.

Anders Lindman
21-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Those ideas are religiously motivated (usually Abrahamic). They can't stand the possibility.
That's why any alien topic is immediately linked to ''false gods and fallen angels''. lol..! As if we know what's out there.

I don't know if an alien civilisation would resemble ours much. We're talking about alien life, everything they do would very likely be alien to us. For all we know they could be living on a different frequency, water could be poison to them and they could be living on mercury. Scientists are looking for similarities to life here and the same conditions, but that might just be folly.

The Vatican has started to talk about the possibility of ETs. That's a good sign I think. David Wilcock has said that the ETs look like humans. I think that could be true, that life has the same kind of blueprint all across the galaxy and probably even in the other galaxies. Some New Agers talk about ETs that look like praying mantises and other such creatures. That could be true, but then I guess that those are droids, not real ETs. I think the real ETs look like humans so that we can have sex with them!

thirdwave
21-12-2009, 01:50 PM

"Belief is the death of intelligence"

most crop circle enthusiasts have not concluded they are made by ETEs.. most are open to the fact some have been, are, or some have been inspired by ETEs as well as many other views on what they are... so on... they are fascinated to find out more and get a good feeling about where they come from and what they mean.

You are the one with the blind knowledge and conclusion it seems..

rodin
21-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Respected Scientist says We Are in Contact with ET
Like the Climate Changers from University of East Anglia were respected?

Hoaxes R Us R everywhere

thirdwave
21-12-2009, 01:56 PM
SCAM

Space Research Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

Prof. Lachezar FILIPOV

Space Research Institute
Deputy Director on International and National Activities

Secretary of Interdepartmental Commission on Space Research of Council of Ministers
Head of Astrophysical and Synergetic Department
6 Moskovska Str.
P.O. Box 799
1000 Sofia
Bulgaria

Tel.: +359 878 705422;

+359 2 979 34 22
Fax +359 2 981 33 47
E-mails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=110282

:eek:

what do you mean?, did you call them up?

thirdwave
21-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Like the Climate Changers from University of East Anglia were respected?

Hoaxes R Us R everywhere

Ignorance.

NO, not like Climate Change... As Climate change is a FACT, its global warming which is the scam....

The scam will be more based on what the supposed ETEs are here for, how long they have been here and why we have not heard about them for so long..

Its also quite clear why Global warming may benefit the PTB.... though after making UFOs and ETEs a mere fantasy and laughing matter for so long, one fails to see how it can be of such vital benefit for them to make everyone believe in ETEs all of a sudden.

sativa
22-12-2009, 10:59 PM
What if the night sky of our "universe" is a hoax, like the studio set in the movie, The Truman Show? :eek:

heh heh....
perhaps in some ways it really is...
except that its the gods & goddesses watching us...
for their own amusement! :eek:

danceswithbunnies
23-12-2009, 02:00 AM
Further, more prosaic revelations include that the aliens are angry about global warming, disagree with in-vitro fertilization and don't like cosmetics. Apparently, Filipov's aliens are grumpy Republicans.

The republican party...where the ETs meet the fundamentalist christians?
Or so my husband claims

Filipov is no garden-variety crank. He sports an impressive CV: graduate work at Moscow State University, a variety of high-level positions studying astrophysics, work on a MIR spacecraft mission.

A crank with a PhD is worse than a garden variety crank that prays in matrices

goanna
23-12-2009, 02:03 AM
Further, more prosaic revelations include that the aliens are angry about global warming, .

]

lost me right there....:rolleyes:

ritchs
23-12-2009, 03:27 AM
The Vatican has started to talk about the possibility of ETs. That's a good sign I think. David Wilcock has said that the ETs look like humans. I think that could be true, that life has the same kind of blueprint all across the galaxy and probably even in the other galaxies. Some New Agers talk about ETs that look like praying mantises and other such creatures. That could be true, but then I guess that those are droids, not real ETs. I think the real ETs look like humans so that we can have sex with them!

I forget where I read it, but that some scientists have conjectured that the humanoid life form is the optimal one. Meaning bipedal, large brain, two arms, opposing thumb tool wielding, two eyed, eared. That this hominid configuration can be reached evolution-wise from any origin or combination: insectoid, primate, reptilian, avian etc
I've also read that there is a protocol for a higher civilization (think Star-trek) not to interfere in the affairs of another planet, unless it was to prevent their complete destruction.
All of this can be speculated on.

I did read numerous articles that many ET's are indistinguishable from humans, and the thought of that was alarming to our military. The idea of an ET walking unrecognizable to anyone down the halls of the pentagon.

Anders Lindman
23-12-2009, 06:24 AM
I forget where I read it, but that some scientists have conjectured that the humanoid life form is the optimal one. Meaning bipedal, large brain, two arms, opposing thumb tool wielding, two eyed, eared. That this hominid configuration can be reached evolution-wise from any origin or combination: insectoid, primate, reptilian, avian etc
I've also read that there is a protocol for a higher civilization (think Star-trek) not to interfere in the affairs of another planet, unless it was to prevent their complete destruction.
All of this can be speculated on.

I did read numerous articles that many ET's are indistinguishable from humans, and the thought of that was alarming to our military. The idea of an ET walking unrecognizable to anyone down the halls of the pentagon.

I have also heard about ETs looking exactly like humans walking among us. I have been thinking that it's just rumors. But maybe it's true! That they are visitors, almost like tourists. :eek:

Another tricky thing is that very advanced technology will seem like magic to us. For example that the ETs could make themselves invisible, walk through walls and shapeshift into different kinds of bodies. That would require intelligent control down to an atomic level. Extremely advanced technology, yet probably not impossible. I have heard mainstream scientists talking about intelligent matter and things like that. Nanotechnology is just one step towards that direction. The progress is estimated to continue, making the technology smaller and smaller and smarter and smarter, in an exponential (accelerating) process.

At a technological singularity the progress explodes towards infinity. Evolution as a whole, not only technology but also biology, is an exponential process. At first the evolution goes very slowly such as it taking billions of years for the first simple lifeforms to appear. Then it starts to speed up, so that the evolution of multicellular lifeforms 'only' takes millions of years, and humans evolved through only hundreds of thousands of years. Some ten thousand years ago agriculture appeared. Some hundreds of years ago the industrial revolution started. Some decades ago the information age started to become prominent. Today nanotechnology has started to become a reality. The progress goes faster and faster and faster. Until the progress reaches what scientists call a singularity which for us humans will happen very soon (only a few decades into the future) according to scientific estimates.

Ian Lungold talked about a kind of singularity happening at 2012 according to the Mayan calendar (based on research by Carl Johan Calleman). Terence McKenna also talked about 2012 as some singularity point (if I remember correctly).

So the singularity is not only about technology. It's about evolution as a whole, and probably including evolution of consciousness. Plus, I suspect that other civilizations out there in the universe already have reached a singularity a long time ago.

http://www.fairpoint.net/~jpierce/images/JJBell-singularity_chart2.gif

http://spectrum.ieee.org/image/47078

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/06/02/science/tier.countdown533.jpg

http://www.potentiation.net/Timeline.jpg

lardarz
23-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Clearly there is extra terrestrial life. However, I suspect the best way for us to contact them is not via a multiple choice questionnaire.

Anders Lindman
23-12-2009, 08:16 AM
If we assume that ETs are already here and visiting us then a tricky question is: why don't they help us? We have people starving and even people killing each other in wars. Are the ETs evil?

I think pre-singularity civilizations are 'evil' in the sense of not being fully developed yet. Our own civilization is pre-singularity which explains how some things we do can be considered evil.

Post-singularity civilizations are not evil I think, because they must become ethical and peaceful to reach that level or else they would have blown themselves to Kingdom Kong.

Only post-singularity civilizations are likely able to travel to Earth. If they are already here, then why don't they help us? The reason could be that we as humans must evolve on our own. Otherwise if they help us too soon or too much, our own civilization may become destroyed and become a mere copy of those who help us, and we would lose our own individuality and uniqueness as a race.

If that's true, then it's WE who first need to become ready to make contact with the ETs and/or with their technology. How? A combination of an integration and a leap is required for that. Tricky. A possible first step is to start to align our minds for such leap and integration.

magicmerlin
23-12-2009, 09:25 AM
I suppose th aliens were also pissed about the global warming after the last ice age? Global warming made by man is a fraud as has been exposed for years and recedntly confirmed with leaks. One way to pick through conspiracy theories is by finding things like this which can be thrown in the bin because they tell us false facts.

Anders Lindman
23-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Contact with space aliens would be something extraordinary. It would affect us on all levels; socially, culturally, mentally, emotionally, physically and whatnot, you name it. It would be like stepping into another realm. Like going from inside the Matrix into a larger reality. We only need to take the red pill, or to consider a tetralemma, which means a four-fold choice:

1. Take the red pill.
2. Take the blue pill.
3. Take no pill.
4. Take both pills.

I guess option 4 is a valid choice that would enable us to make this crucial transition. Whaddayathink?

Personally I believe it's a matter of authority. That we need to choose technology as our source of authority. Are you with me so far?

Anders Lindman
23-12-2009, 12:39 PM
That we need to choose technology as our source of authority. Are you with me so far?

That was quite a leap I admit. Let me explain. I believe David Icke is correct in saying that we are infinite consciousness. So machines will never be able to match us. Machines will not even be able to have real consciousness I believe.

David Icke also has said that thinking is a low-level form of intelligence. Exactly! That's what I'm getting at. We can measure thinking in terms of IQ. There are many other forms of intelligence, such as emotional intelligence, physical intelligence, holistic intelligence and so on. So IQ is just a narrow mechanical form of intelligence. Mechanical! What are computers good at? Mechanical thinking! General artificial intelligence will even with our public technologies soon be able to match human IQ. And since the AI will be self-improving it will quickly surpass our IQ levels. Whereas humans have an IQ of no more than say 200, general artificial intelligence will easily and quickly reach IQ levels of 1000,000,000 and more.

So jobs like politicians and scientists will be much more suitable for artificial intelligence than humans. The machines will be able to do a much better job! That's what I mean by authority. What is authority? The answer is that authority is simply a structure of control. A control that is more suitable to be carried out by technology in the future than by humans. Because authority only needs a low-level form of intelligence.

I know, now you are starting to think about Skynet in the Terminator movies, or the machine world in the Matrix movies. That AI with authority will take over the world and make us humans slaves, or even worse just exterminate us. I don't think that will happen. The AI will serve us, not us serving the AI. We are infinite consciousness, they are machines.

goldenbear
23-12-2009, 12:52 PM

Latchezar Filipov, head of the Space Research Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, is causing global ripples after researching crop circles around the world.

"We sent (the aliens) 30 questions about global problems," said Filipov, who was vague about how he actually conveyed the queries. "And now we have some answers."

Filipov says the aliens are here, observing us, but unobservable by us for some reason.

"I feel that ... some kind of information is being taught, that they'd like to be in contact with us," Filipov said Friday in halting English from his office in Sofia.

Filipov asked the aliens about the SETI, the broad umbrella project searching for alien life, and the supposed end of the world in 2012, when the Mayan calendar expires.

He told the Star that the aliens have told him SETI doesn't work, owing to a confusion about communication through "magnetic fields."

They also said there is some truth in the 2012 predictions, having something to do with volcanoes in Mexico.

This work is only beginning, Filipov cautioned, and he is still open to the fact that he could be mistaken – "I don't yet believe that this is absolutely true information."

the way these goons get us to tow the line on the nwo shite.

its so laughable im peeing my pants.

ets are nothing but geo engineered rabbit humans created by these goons themselves.with a microchipp inserted so they can obey their makers.

this will be one of the new religions. the new age crap.

oh well if you want to beleive it then everyone to their own. the only time im gona beleive it is if a ship landed outside my house and the et walked out put me in the spaceship and wisked me away to et world......

anyway peace and love and all that crap. :) im not saying there is not other life forms in the universe but they would have to take millions of years to get here. and if they are already walking amongst us then its gota be their manmade geo stuff or maybe the ivf babies they made and messed about with.

ever seen that film basket case. with the mad,bad monster in the attic. lol. they already said obama would admit to ets this year or next.

oh just in time for the copenhagan,codes and everything else to come in. its called recycling. didnt they do this one in egyption times.

biblegirl
23-12-2009, 02:01 PM
The Vatican has started to talk about the possibility of ETs. That's a good sign I think.

that just creeps me out tbh :eek:

les_paul_robot
23-12-2009, 02:25 PM
If we assume that ETs are already here and visiting us then a tricky question is: why don't they help us?
Apparently, according to this book
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51K0BD26EBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
they helped us in 1972 when we should've all been wiped out by some kind of enormous solar flare.

transcendental stallion
23-12-2009, 05:13 PM

Are these aliens grays, nordics, andromedans or Reptilians?

rodin
23-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Anders Kurzweil is likely pulling a fast one with his singularity is near BS. I say that just from his misleading graphs. I know he's a bright guy (or team) and the Kurzweil was a fine instrument in its day, though not as good as its hype...

And aliens making crop circles? Not a chance.

limelady
23-12-2009, 08:11 PM
CROP CIRCLES made by humans? :rolleyes:
wow, they are extraordinarily talented.[/B]

I know you are only taking a jab here, and to my mind the vast majority of CC's cannot possibly be accounted for by 'Doug and Dave' type nocturnal artists, but on the other hand, please consider that it wouldn't require much talent at all if you had access to space-based technology, latest laser weapons, a damn good computer program, and either a strong will to deceive or a jolly good sense of humour. ;)

thirdwave
23-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Anders Kurzweil is likely pulling a fast one with his singularity is near BS. I say that just from his misleading graphs. I know he's a bright guy (or team) and the Kurzweil was a fine instrument in its day, though not as good as its hype...

none of that tables any interesting info though.

Anders Lindman
23-12-2009, 11:55 PM

I haven't studied crop circles much, but the exponential progress of evolution seems very clear to me. And it's not only Kurzweil who has pointed this out. Many scientists are looking into this. Some of them say that a singularity may never happen. That could be true. The exponentially accelerating trend is very clear however, so to me it seems likely that there will be some sort of singularity. Even today, the accelerating information technology is starting to affect the world. Take the Internet for example which has lead to a revolution in how information is spread and shared. Just a bit over a decade ago the main sources of information were from centralized television, newspapers, books and magazines etc. That has changed a lot within just a few years time. The industrial revolution took longer, but even that was extremely fast progress compared to the history before that.

The next revolutionary things will probably be things like nanotech and artificial intelligence. AI hasn't achieved much yet, except for special AI which can do things like designing microchips and process lots of data. Special AI is still not real AI. What is needed for real intelligence is general AI. At least in the public, no real AI has yet been developed. There are two main paths being pursued in AI research; one is about scanning the human brain in more and more detail (and there is an exponential progress in that area), the other is the design of AI from scratch. The AI research has been very slow and frustratingly little progress made so far, BUT that too could be an exponential process that goes very slowly at first and then starts to accelerate more and more.

When it comes to ETs, scientists have just in the last two decades started to discover planets around other stars. And recently they found an earth-like planet. The Kepler space telescope may also find many more such planets. Astronomers estimate that there are trillions of planets in our galaxy the Milky Way alone! And there are billions maybe trillions of galaxies. I would say that this makes it likely that other civilizations exist out there in the universe. And some of them more advanced than our civilization.

It's misleading to talk about years in relation to how much more advanced a civilization is than ours precisely because of the exponential progress. Since evolution is an accelerating process, much more progress has been made on Earth the last few centuries than in the past thousands of years. And the singularity scientists talk about is just some decades away. That why I used the terms pre-singularity civilization (a civilization that has not yet reached a technological singularity) and post-singularity civilization (a civilization that has reached and gone beyond a technological singularity).

A singularity means essentially infinite advanced technology. Which in turn means the possibility of weapons that can blow up the whole planet. A civilization needs to become ethical, sane and peaceful before it is mature enough to handle that kind of power. Imagine terrorists having access to AI that can create such weapons. :eek:

Anders Lindman
24-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Apparently, according to this book
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51K0BD26EBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
they helped us in 1972 when we should've all been wiped out by some kind of enormous solar flare.

Philip Corso wrote about how humanity has reverse engineered ET technology. I believe that could be true. That the Roswell crash for example was a staged event made happen to give humanity some new technologies, such as semiconductors. At that time computers were made using vacuum tubes. And the tubes were made smaller and smaller but they had reached a limit for how small they could be made. The transistor created the next leap for computers.

There are two possibilities: (1) Humanity has been helped in our progress by ETs, and (2) Humanity has made all the progress on our own. Either way, there exist other civilizations that are more advanced than ours, unless we believe we are the only planet in the entire universe with a civilization OR that we are most advanced civilization in the entire universe (talk about hubris :D).

Anders Lindman
24-12-2009, 12:40 AM
that just creeps me out tbh :eek:

You mean the possibility of ETs is scary? I think the idea that we are alone in the entire universe is more scary. :eek: That would really be creepy imo.

sativa
24-12-2009, 04:06 AM
like the many kinds of people there are...
some with integrity, some with none...
some with hearts, some with big egos...
i'm sure there are many different ET's out there
all part of our Galactic family.
all different expressions from one Source.

If we assume that ETs are already here and visiting us then a tricky question is: why don't they help us? We have people starving and even people killing each other in wars. Are the ETs evil?

maybe we just don't notice that they are helping?
& maybe, some of them are evolved enough to also know not to interfere in certain situations because we must learn our own lessons...
it is only through experience,that we can aquire our own wisdom. ;)

Anders Lindman
24-12-2009, 07:12 AM
maybe we just don't notice that they are helping?
& maybe, some of them are evolved enough to also know not to interfere in certain situations because we must learn our own lessons...
it is only through experience,that we can aquire our own wisdom. ;)

That could be true. Such as the reverse engineering of ET technology Philip Corso (A U.S. Military Colonel) said he was involved in himself. And other forms of help that don't interfere directly with the public.

And the real ETs perhaps don't interfere as you mentioned. It's more likely that the help is carried out by AI and droids etc, not by the ETs themselves who are free from such burdens.

This means that the real ETs may be walking among us as tourists not interfering with human affairs because that's none of their business and they know it and respect the principle of not messing with other civilizations prematurely.

transcendental stallion
24-12-2009, 03:10 PM
If we assume that ETs are already here and visiting us then a tricky question is: why don't they help us? We have people starving and even people killing each other in wars. Are the ETs evil? I said the same thing to all of these Alex Collier fans. I see the Andromedans as evil. Consider this. They say the Andromedans have the ability to move back and forth in time but they do nothing to intercept the Grays activity on Earth. Yet, tell us how foolish we are as people all over again and over again. They are working together in leading humankind in a trap by pointing to one another as bad guys and people are falling for it. For
eaxample, there are centers in Pine Gap, Australia that shoot beams at hostile ETs. How does that benefit humans? If doesn't. The aliens at Pine Gap are Reptilians, but the base doesn't target reptilian craft. But the Reptilians control most of the Gray species from both star systems. The Tall Whites and the Grays are both under Reptilian control. Well, most of the Grays. Some of the Grays are really good extraterrestrials! Certain ones actually escaped when their planet faced a calamity. The Andromedans are evil. They are the type of people that claim "I woulda', coulda' and shoulda'" but never really intended to do anything but watch you fail. Humans are really all alone.
We don't know diddly squat about Alex Collier and his fantastic stories. Either Alex Collier is a liar or the Andromedans are telling him anything so that he can sound like either a liar or stupid. How could the Andromedans claim they wanted to help us Earthlings so bad and then say that by the time they was ready to start the greys moved in and took over, so the Andromedans changed their minds? Do that sound intelligent to you??? Does that make since to you? If the Greys did make a contract with the government why didn't the Andromedans speed up their interaction WITH Earth to help Earth avoid an evil they had no idea they were dealing with? That's what I mean that either Alex isn't a legitimate case like our Billy or either the aliens he's communicating with are taking him as a fool. pg. 10 of the Alex Collier thread.

sativa
24-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I said the same thing to all of these Alex Collier fans. I see the Andromedans as evil. Consider this. They say the Andromedans have the ability to move back and forth in time but they do nothing to intercept the Grays activity on Earth. Yet, tell us how foolish we are as people all over again and over again. They are working together in leading humankind in a trap by pointing to one another as bad guys and people are falling for it. For
eaxample, there are centers in Pine Gap, Australia that shoot beams at hostile ETs. How does that benefit humans? If doesn't. The aliens at Pine Gap are Reptilians, but the base doesn't target reptilian craft. But the Reptilians control most of the Gray species from both star systems. The Tall Whites and the Grays are both under Reptilian control. Well, most of the Grays. Some of the Grays are really good extraterrestrials! Certain ones actually escaped when their planet faced a calamity. The Andromedans are evil. They are the type of people that claim "I woulda', coulda' and shoulda'" but never really intended to do anything but watch you fail. Humans are really all alone.
pg. 10 of the Alex Collier thread.

that may be true in some way or another,
however i feel even with other races of beings in the Great
Unknows Cosmos of ours...we are still all one, and reflections
emanating from one energy source.
that being said, i see the gray's for instance as a future us, if we
continue on this path of destruction, ignorance & greed, there
gray skin being a suit of protection from all the pollution they've brought
upon themselves.....
and the more spiritual evolved beings like the plaedians,
as being our future selves IF we liberate our own spirits from its illusionary chain.
this is just a thought, btw ;)

edelweiss pirate
24-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Does he say that ET are angry that global warming is happening or that they are angry because global warming is a joke and the majority are having the wool pulled over their eyes?

Good question, but we know there won't be any answers from these fake alien creeps....

They don't listen, just find new ways to tell us what to do.....

As for those people who find it hard to believe that humans can create patterns in soft wheat crops... Well they've been doing pretty amazing things with stone for thousands of years.... all quite prosaically carried out with human hands and human tools.

Why is anyone still 'amazed' by crop circles? I just don't get that.... so do you think God designed your mobile phone? That's pretty clever too.

Anders Lindman
25-12-2009, 03:27 AM
I said the same thing to all of these Alex Collier fans. I see the Andromedans as evil. Consider this. They say the Andromedans have the ability to move back and forth in time but they do nothing to intercept the Grays activity on Earth. Yet, tell us how foolish we are as people all over again and over again. They are working together in leading humankind in a trap by pointing to one another as bad guys and people are falling for it. For
pg. 10 of the Alex Collier thread.

My guess is that only pre-singularity civilizations are capable of being evil, and that such civilizations lack the ability to travel to other star systems. So that all real ETs who have the possibility to be here are good. There is no real chance of a civilization reaching a technological singularity while being evil. They would blow themselves up before reaching such level.

So if there are real ETs and/or ET technology here on Earth, it's all good. Zero chance of evil. Only pre-singularity civilizations (like our human civilization) can be evil.

deem
25-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Wow! and theres me thinking it was all done with rope and some planks, and all along it was aliens. Mind you, rope and planks, spose that is a bit far fetched:D

jamesc
25-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Good question, but we know there won't be any answers from these fake alien creeps....

They don't listen, just find new ways to tell us what to do.....

As for those people who find it hard to believe that humans can create patterns in soft wheat crops... Well they've been doing pretty amazing things with stone for thousands of years.... all quite prosaically carried out with human hands and human tools.

Why is anyone still 'amazed' by crop circles? I just don't get that.... so do you think God designed your mobile phone? That's pretty clever too.

The symbolism, the anomalies found in some soil samples inside formations, no signs of human interference in the crop like no breakage to the stem nodes, impossible in rape seed crops that have had formations appear in them.The huge and complex formations that would have to involve a great number of people in unrealistic TIME FRAMES TO PRODUCE. Unbroken stem nodes or elongated stem nodes point to unknown origins for these kind of formations displaying these traits.:cool:;)

Anders Lindman
25-12-2009, 09:22 PM
The Project Camelot team was upset by Steven Greer's comment about the ETs visiting Earth are all good. It's true that one has to be careful because who knows what's out there, but I believe Greer is correct. He said things like our planet being in a quarantine until we have become a peaceful enough to be allowed to do interstellar travel, and that if the ETs really were hostile they would have taken over Earth already. Other people talk about transdimensional beings of which many are evil. I doubt that there are such things, even though I can't tell for sure. Another possibility of evil things like abductions, if some of them are real, is black-op human projects.

transcendental stallion
26-12-2009, 12:31 AM
The Project Camelot team was upset by Steven Greer's comment about the ETs visiting Earth are all good. It's true that one has to be careful because who knows what's out there, but I believe Greer is correct. He said things like our planet being in a quarantine until we have become a peaceful enough to be allowed to do interstellar travel, and that if the ETs really were hostile they would have taken over Earth already. You believe that nonsense? Most of the ones interacting with our government are abusing THEM. They themselves are hostile and are only giving us weapons, which can ONLY harm one another. Our friends? Only Heaven isMan's friends Those Andromedans, Grays
and Pleiadeians are evil. Out of all of them the Reptilians and Grays are at the top doing the most. The humanoids are instigating and really doing nothing to help us mere humans. They have telepathy and COULD help us is SOME way.

leviathanstaar
26-12-2009, 07:32 AM
I care for Greer even less than PC.

Imho both have a similar level of credibility.

The difference being anyone at pc (yes that woman can be irritating) in conduct though is an awful one I watched by Greer.

He took off his shirt at the start of his show. Told the crowd he works out, and clearly was flexing his arms unessecarily as he spoke. It was ridiculous.

Somehow someway I can picture that guy having a very dark side.

romas
26-12-2009, 04:18 PM
I care for Greer even less than PC.

Imho both have a similar level of credibility.

The difference being anyone at pc (yes that woman can be irritating) in conduct though is an awful one I watched by Greer.

He took off his shirt at the start of his show. Told the crowd he works out, and clearly was flexing his arms unessecarily as he spoke. It was ridiculous.

Somehow someway I can picture that guy having a very dark side.

I was thinking the same, anyways this whole alien deal is failure of human concept system, the projections I've seen are same old shit fantasy about demons and saints, divisions and struggles.

antiem
26-12-2009, 04:39 PM
You believe that nonsense? Most of the ones interacting with our government are abusing THEM. They themselves are hostile and are only giving us weapons, which can ONLY harm one another. Our friends? Only Heaven isMan's friends Those Andromedans, Grays
and Pleiadeians are evil. Out of all of them the Reptilians and Grays are at the top doing the most. The humanoids are instigating and really doing nothing to help us mere humans. They have telepathy and COULD help us is SOME way.
I don't think they're evil. They're simply not allowed yet to interfere. They follow the laws. But the call for help from us humans raises and eventually reaches the critical mass where it stands for a call for help from humanity as a whole. Our leaders made a contract with them to make sure they won't interfere and as "we elected" them as our spokesman, they have to see our leaders actions as our will too.
But they're all here and ready for that moment. In fact, they already ARE doing stuff, spreading knowledge about their exisence for example. That has a deep impact to human consciousness and works as a frequency boost as well.

All my love, Antiem

romas
26-12-2009, 04:49 PM
If you were in spaceship what would you tell to people like these anyway?

http://freedocumentaries.net/media/77/Dogfighting_Undercover/

antiem
26-12-2009, 04:52 PM
If you were in spaceship what would you tell to people like these anyway?

http://freedocumentaries.net/media/77/Dogfighting_Undercover/

:(

romas
26-12-2009, 05:07 PM
An organism at war with itself is doomed to failure :(

Anders Lindman
27-12-2009, 03:59 AM
You believe that nonsense? Most of the ones interacting with our government are abusing THEM. They themselves are hostile and are only giving us weapons, which can ONLY harm one another. Our friends? Only Heaven isMan's friends Those Andromedans, Grays

Yes, I believe Earth is in a quarantine. And the same with all other pre-singularity civilizations.

The tricky thing is why don't they help us. My guess at the moment is that it is WE who must align ourselves with the ET technology. They will not impose their will on us.

EDIT: And yeah, I believe you are correct that they have access to telepathy. In theory we could probably contact them or their droids/AI right now! Only we need to develop the capacity for telepathy first, or at least train that ability if we already have it in a dormant way.

Anders Lindman
27-12-2009, 04:27 AM
An organism at war with itself is doomed to failure :(

I believe humanity is going to survive. There is still a lot of conflict in the world. To become peaceful isn't easy at the moment, but we need to start with ourselves I think. We will probably be able to survive even without any help from ETs, but a contact with them could speed up the process tremendously. So I will work on aligning myself with the space aliens. In a peaceful and lazy way. :D

mikesingh
27-12-2009, 05:13 AM
Filipov is no garden-variety crank.
But he's growing rotten cabbages in his garden, using disinfo crap as fertilizer! ;)

He sports an impressive CV: graduate work at Moscow State University, a variety of high-level positions studying astrophysics, work on a MIR spacecraft mission.
That doesn't do much for what he's spewing out. His credibility has taken a beating with his bizarre claims! ;)

They need to terminate his membership, pronto! :(

Charlatans are multiplying in geometric progression of late! Jeeeez! Is it due to the lack of sun spot activity? ;) Or perhaps it's the Nibiru effect!!! :p

Cheers! :)

quetzalcoatl
27-12-2009, 06:31 AM

From the article;

The "answers" came in the form of pictograms in crop circles...."

Oh really??

"Further, more prosaic revelations include that the aliens are angry about global warming, disagree with in-vitro fertilization and don't like cosmetics. Apparently, Filipov's aliens are grumpy Republicans..."

^^ LMAO!!! :D

romas
28-12-2009, 01:06 AM
But he's growing rotten cabbages in his garden, using disinfo crap as fertilizer! ;)
That doesn't do much for what he's spewing out. His credibility has taken a beating with his bizarre claims! ;)
They need to terminate his membership, pronto! :(
Charlatans are multiplying in geometric progression of late! Jeeeez! Is it due to the lack of sun spot activity? ;) Or perhaps it's the Nibiru effect!!! :p

Wow, you're so quick to judge...

I must say it's unbelievable info, the guy probably doesn't even have anything to do with it, but hey...

Anders Lindman
28-12-2009, 05:55 AM
I'm doing some research about telepathy and remote viewing at the moment. Interesting stuff.

I guess to make telepathic contact with space aliens is fairly easy, at least with advanced ET civilizations and technology. The problem is probably that our human leaders would not like that at all! :eek:

Just think of the trillions of dollars spent around the world to keep things secret. And so any form of telepathic connection would be strongly opposed to. The mere idea must scare the crap out of virtually all people in positions of power.

Therefore the telepathic connection must somehow be made in harmony with not only the space aliens but also with our human civilization.