PDA

View Full Version : Dog-headed humanoids, do they exist?

haukipesukone
10-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Several random bits of info have inspired me to ask the question: do dog-headed humanoids or other dog-like "aliens" exist?

I should point out in the start that I don't recall reading anything about them on the internet or hearing anywhere that anyone actually believes in them, like many do believe in Reptilians or Grays for example.

But still many details keep spinning in my head such as:
-Sirius the dog star, possible that aliens from there have landed on Earth
-mythology, Anubis was a dog-headed deity, Cerberus was a three-headed dog, probably others in myth too
-I once read in a book that people in the middle-ages believed there was somewhere an island inhabited by dog-headed people. Just a brief comment, but it stick to my head
-H.P. Lovecraft's ghouls were dog-like humanoids, and I, like some others, believe that Lovecraft's work isn't 100% fiction
-There are dog-headed kobolds in many fantasy worlds and books like Dungeons & Dragons

Pretty flimsy evidence, I know. I don't believe they exist, but just putting it out there. I want to see if anyone else has any ideas about this.

haukipesukone
10-12-2009, 12:11 AM
CHILEAN MAN ATTACKED BY DOG-LIKE HUMANOIDS

"Juan Acuna looks scared. He first runs away from the press and then argues that he's tired of telling his story to the press out of a fear that no one will believe him, anyway."

"The fact of the matter is that around 2 a.m. on Sunday," July 4, 2004, "he went to drop off his brother- in-law and, on his return home, he lived through an indescribable situation that he still cannot understand."

"'I was on my way to the smallhold where I live, and two animals crossed my path--a large one and a small one. One bit my leg while the other went for my face. I shielded myself with my arm to defend myself. Later I jumped into the Fiscal Canal" on the outskirts of Parral, near Temuco in southern Chile, "and managed to come up in front of my brother-in-law's house, with my clothing all ripped. They called the ambulance, and I was taken to the hospital, getting there at 5:30 a.m.'"

"The resident says that the creatures were tremendously strong and that he was in fear of his life all the time, since he still couldn't figure out what they were."

"'I think they may come back. I felt their claws...look at my body! They were always going for my face. I jumped into the canal because they couldn't go into the water. They followed me along the (canal's) edge and then flew away. They were dog-faced and had wings. This is not a normal situation, I told myself. They were much stronger than me. They got on top of me,' he noted."

"Meanwhile, the district attorney of Parral, Ricardo Encina, noted that the man's injuries had been evidenced but couldn't tell what had caused them."

"'He has, in fact, defensive injuries on his arms, shoulders and back. He's very affected by what happened. We've initiated actions such as a search of the site. We've spoken to the victim, and he has an appointment to see the physician. Then we'll know what we're up against.'"

"The district attorney dismissed the possibility that the wounds were caused by a human."

"'All I can think of is that it's not an attack by a person, since these aren't the cutting wounds we're used to seeing when a knife is involved. Nor does he show bruises, as though someone had given him a beating. Nor does he have the scratches characteristic of someone who falls down by being drunk. That's not what it is, but I couldn't tell you the exact nature of his injuries,' he stated."

"Ricardo Encina confirmed that a few days ago there were reports of hen slayings near Parral, but it wasn't possible to determine what kind of animal was involved." (See the Chilean newspaper Diario de la Discusion for July 5, 2004, "Alleged winged creatures cause panic among peasants." Muchas gracias a Scott Corrales para esto articulo de diario.)

(Editor's Comment: From Acuna's description, these entities resemble the winged, dog-like humanoids that haunt the cemeteries of Cambridge, Massachusetts, which H.P. Lovecraft wrote about in his 1926 short story "Pickman's Model.")
http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/v09/rnd0928.shtml

haukipesukone
10-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Kobolds are a fictional species featured In the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Aggressive, xenophobic, yet industrious small humanoid creatures, kobolds are noted for their skill at building traps and preparing ambushes. In the original Dungeons & Dragons game, Kobolds were considered goblinoids but they have been depicted as reptilian humanoids since the release of the first edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game.

In the 3rd edition of the game, Kobolds are distantly related to dragons,[20] and are often found serving them as minions. Kobolds speak a version of the Draconic tongue, with a yipping accent. In their original appearance in the canon, kobolds were described as doglike humanoids with ratlike tails, horns and hairless scaly skin, and were not associated with dragons. They were called goblinoids, although the word didn't have the strict meaning it acquired in the third edition of the game. Besides goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears, orcs, xvarts, and gremlins were also called goblinoids in the Monstrous Compendium series and Monster Mythology. In newer editions, the term "goblinoid" is reserved for goblins, hobgoblins, norkers, and similar creatures. Kobolds are much more explicitly reptilian in current editions, though they were egg-layers as far back as first edition AD&D. The Greyhawk Player's Guide said they have "certain features that are both reptilian and doglike."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobold_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)

Kobolds were canine in the beginning, but were changed to reptiliands interesting. Especially when compared to Bangaa in the fictional world of Ivalice in the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance series. Bangaa are reptilians, but many think they look more like dogs.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3017/273158-final_fantasy_tactics_a2_bangaa_master_monk_large. png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangaa

measle_weasel
10-12-2009, 04:01 AM
They might, in the wilds maybe. There are a lot of supposed sightings of them, many more than the average person would guess.

haukipesukone
10-12-2009, 02:36 PM
They might, in the wilds maybe. There are a lot of supposed sightings of them, many more than the average person would guess.

Really? What do you suppose they are? Just some "monsters", aliens, multidimensional beings, gods...?

measle_weasel
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Really? What do you suppose they are? Just some "monsters", aliens, multidimensional beings, gods...?

Im not sure, theres really no proof they exist beyond circumstantial things like a large amount of sightings, so anything is still possible.

You might be interested in the books by Linda Godfrey, The Beast of Bray Road and Hunting the American Werewolf. They are similar in nature to this topic. Good reads, I finished them both.

haukipesukone
10-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks. I'll try to get hold of those books.

marpat
10-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Several random bits of info have inspired me to ask the question: do dog-headed humanoids or other dog-like "aliens" exist?

I should point out in the start that I don't recall reading anything about them on the internet or hearing anywhere that anyone actually believes in them, like many do believe in Reptilians or Grays for example.

-mythology, Anubis was a dog-headed deity, Cerberus was a three-headed dog, probably others in myth too
-I once read in a book that people in the middle-ages believed there was somewhere an island inhabited by dog-headed people. Just a brief comment, but it stick to my head
-H.P. Lovecraft's ghouls were dog-like humanoids, and I, like some others, believe that Lovecraft's work isn't 100% fiction
-There are dog-headed kobolds in many fantasy worlds and books like Dungeons & Dragons

Pretty flimsy evidence, I know. I don't believe they exist, but just putting it out there. I want to see if anyone else has any ideas about this.

If you use Egyptian mythology to support such an idea then you will be coming across humanoid aliens with heads like beetles, cows, crocodiles, cats, snakes, ibis, hawks, ad infinitum.

haukipesukone
10-12-2009, 09:34 PM
If you use Egyptian mythology to support such an idea then you will be coming across humanoid aliens with heads like beetles, cows, crocodiles, cats, snakes, ibis, hawks, ad infinitum.

I know. I was focusing on the doggies. I'm not doing "genuine" or scientific research, just putting random observations together. Just look at the bit about kobolds in D&D and bangaa.

But I've been thinking about other humanoids with animal features too. There are so many in different cultures and in modern pop culture like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. The most obvious reasoning for their existence is something like people's imaginations have combined different things from nature to create something new. Maybe there's something more concrete behind it. Maybe things like these evolved somewhere else:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jdavis/Fun/fabuland.jpg

Maybe the animals on Earth are de-evolved versions of them. Maybe the Annunaki created different humanoid-races based on other indigenous life on Earth, put them to battle each other and the ape-based humans won, or lost. Maybe there's some other B-class scifi explanation.

jp13
10-12-2009, 09:41 PM
I am sure there is a Saint who is a dog, I have it on my other computer. I think he was French, I can't remember it well, but it is out there on the internet, or on my other pc.

makemap
10-12-2009, 10:57 PM
I know. I was focusing on the doggies. I'm not doing "genuine" or scientific research, just putting random observations together. Just look at the bit about kobolds in D&D and bangaa.

But I've been thinking about other humanoids with animal features too. There are so many in different cultures and in modern pop culture like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. The most obvious reasoning for their existence is something like people's imaginations have combined different things from nature to create something new. Maybe there's something more concrete behind it. Maybe things like these evolved somewhere else:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jdavis/Fun/fabuland.jpg

Maybe the animals on Earth are de-evolved versions of them. Maybe the Annunaki created different humanoid-races based on other indigenous life on Earth, put them to battle each other and the ape-based humans won, or lost. Maybe there's some other B-class scifi explanation.

I doubt that happen, or else we would see human pigs/others human animal like walking around other than big foot. OMG, Chicken man!

soph
11-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Being a student of medieval literature I can confirm that people genuinely believed in a dog-headed race (known as cynocephali). They feature in a lot of medieval exegesis. But the belief in these kinds of monsters came from classical works mainly, they just copied stories from older texts, but jazzed them up a bit. And the monsters they wrote about were always just beyong those mountains, or just on the next island ie. rarely did people write "I actually saw person with a dog-head with my own eyes" (not that I've come across anyway)

And it was St Christopher that was believed to have been a dog-headed giant cannibal :)

jp13
11-12-2009, 03:20 PM
I found it, just by googling "Dog Headed Saint" Saint Christopher is one, here is the link to the page on wiki
Cynocephaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haukipesukone
12-01-2010, 03:51 PM
I found it, just by googling "Dog Headed Saint" Saint Christopher is one, here is the link to the page on wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynocephaly

Thanks. Great stuff.

That article had a link to this one:
Fu Xi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't the picture on the right resemble the DNA quite a bit?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d0/Nuwa%26fuxi.jpg

haukipesukone
12-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Nacumera. Also in the Western Ocean lies the island of Nacumera, or Land of Oxen. The people there, according to the Roman historiographer Antonius Caligula Naso, have heads like wild dogs and stand nearly two ells in height. The people herd oxen and worship a god of oxen, whom they call Naccus, and each inhabitant of the island wears a metal icon of the sacred ox around their head, the pendant of which hangs upon their forheads. Wealthy Nacumerians have icons of gold or else silver, while poor people must have copper or tin (xxix). They are quite fond of war, though not such that they slay one another in one great battle. Naso relates that during the summer, each warrior takes part in ritualised warfare, in which weapons demonstrations, skill and dexterity outweigh ability to kill. Combat be not deadly, but rather is won by battering or else exhausting ones opponent. Each warrior carries a wooden staff and a painted leather shield as tall as he is.

Nacumerians are also a very devout race, for they pray and chant hymns before anything they do: battle, trade, crafts, lovemaking, feasts, travel or any other endeavour. In fact, if the lowest man of Nacumera prays thrice before eating, the king prays three hundred times before eating. These feats of prayer they accomplish by placing written prayers into godlen spheres with little silver bells all around and is attached to a long chain. This they swing in the air before them such that for each time a prayer is written in the sphere, it is said that many times for each swing. Thus, if the king has in his shpere a score of the mealtime prayer therein written, he need swing the sphere fifteen times to say the prayer three hundred times. When a Nacumerian swings his prayer shpere around, he chants "Lomba tacu eraa; he acca tacu eraa!" which means "Heed the spinning prayer; Spirit, hear the spinning prayer!"

http://world.bethisad.com/cultures_of_the_world/islands.htm

biblegirl
12-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Good thread hauk :)

I'm very willing to consider that "mythological creatures" are just as legitimate as the creatures we can see everyday now, and also that these anomylous beings may have been sighted in the astral rather than the physical.

There are so many factors to take into account when it comes to this topic. Sometimes astrology is everything. Different locations on earth correspond to different star systems and celestial bodies. So we know that races of dog headed people were reported at a certain location at a certain time...it could have had to do with how that location corresponded to the astrological alignments, maybe even connected to Sirus, I don't know. But we can at least acknowledge that not everything has been constant through the ages, portals can be ripped into our reality, and crazy stuff happens all the time :D.

haukipesukone
12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Good thread hauk :)

I'm very willing to consider that "mythological creatures" are just as legitimate as the creatures we can see everyday now, and also that these anomylous beings may have been sighted in the astral rather than the physical.

There are so many factors to take into account when it comes to this topic. Sometimes astrology is everything. Different locations on earth correspond to different star systems and celestial bodies. So we know that races of dog headed people were reported at a certain location at a certain time...it could have had to do with how that location corresponded to the astrological alignments, maybe even connected to Sirus, I don't know. But we can at least acknowledge that not everything has been constant through the ages, portals can be ripped into our reality, and crazy stuff happens all the time :D.

Indeed. I think most of these "aberrations" are more likely to be astral beings or spirits or something, or symbols for something else. Some of them may have been actual "monsters", but I consider them a minority.

One creature that has been occupying my thoughts lately is the pegasus. I don't think it's actually a horse with wings, more like some kind of flying machine, or a symbol for something else. I think there's a thread about the pegasus. Should check it out.

enga
12-01-2010, 06:04 PM

I've read somewhere that there is another dimension with mythical type creatures with bodies composed of parts of different creatures.

zero1
12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
http://www.chrisnye.net/images/Anubis.jpg

Anubis is the Greek name for a jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in Egyptian mythology. In the ancient Egyptian language, Anubis is known as Inpu, (variously spelled Anupu, Ienpw etc.). The oldest known mention of Anubis is in the Old Kingdom pyramid texts, where he is associated with the burial of the Pharoah.[3] At this time, Anubis was the most important god of the Dead but he was replaced during the Middle Kingdom by Osiris.

He takes names in connection with his funerary role, such as He who is upon his mountain, which underscores his importance as a protector of the deceased and their tombs, and the title He who is in the place of embalming, associating him with the process of mummification.

childofthetao
12-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Humanoid canines are mentioned in the Terra Papers.

Peace
Child of the Tao

aratron
12-01-2010, 09:33 PM

i know this might seem random. but once in a mind altered state i saw people in a nightclub who looked like dogs. dog faces. tbh it was very very disturbing.

eustacekidd
12-01-2010, 11:25 PM
You might find this interesting, a Celtic myth about cat and dog headed people. This is from the Fenian cycle but I thing there are other mentions of dog headed men in other older cycles:

http://www.shee-eire.com/Magic&Mythology/Myths/FinnMacCool/CatsheadsDogheads/chdh.htm

CAT-HEADS AND DOG-HEADS

NINE of the Fianna set out one time, looking for a pup they wanted, and they searched through many places before they found it. All through Magh Leine they searched, and through the Valley of the Swords, and through the storm of Drum Cleibh, and it is pleasant the Plain of the Life looked after it; but not a pup could they find. Then they went searching through Durlass of the generous men, and great Teamhair and Dun Dobhran and Ceanntsaile, men and dogs searching the whole of Ireland, but not a pup could they find.

And while they were going from place to place, and their people with them, they saw the three armies of the sons of the King of Ruadleath coming towards them. Cat-headed one army was, and the one alongside of it was Dog-headed, and the men of the third army were White-backed.

And when the Fianna saw them coming, Finn held up his shining spear, and light-hearted Caoilte gave out a great shout that was heard in Almhuin and in Magh Leine, and in Teamhair, and in Dun Reithlein. And that shout was answered by Goll, son of Morna, and by Faolan, Finn’s son that was with him, and by the Stutterers from Burren, and by the two sons of Maith Breac, and by Iolunn of the Sharp Edge, and by Cael of the Sharp Sword, that never gave his ear to tale-bearers.

It is pleasant the sound was then of the spears and the armies and of the silken banners that were raised up in the gusty wind of the morning. And as to the banners, Finn’s banner, the Dealb-Greine, the Sun-Shape, had the likeness of the sun on it; and Goll’s banner was the Fulang Duaraidh, that was the first and last to move in a battle; and Faolan’s banner was the Coinneal Catha, the Candle of Battle; and Oisin’s banner was the Donn Nimhe, the Dark Deadly One; and Caoilte’s was the Lamh Dearg, the Red Hand; and Osgar’s was the Sguab Gabhaidh that had a Broom of rowan branches on it, and the only thing asked when the fight was at the hottest was where that Broom was; and merry Diarmuid’s banner was the Liath Loinneach, the Shining Grey; and the Craobh Fuileach, the Bloody Branch, was the banner of Lugaidh’s Son. And as to Conan, it is a briar he had on his banner, because he was always for quarrels and for trouble. And it used to be said of him be never saw a man frown without striking him, or a door left open without going in through it.

And when the Fianna had raised their banners they attacked the three armies; and first of all they killed the whole of the Cat-Heads, and then they took the Dog-Heads in hand and made an end of them, and of the White-Backs along with them.

And after that they went to a little hill to the south, having a double dun on it, and it is there they found a hound they were able to get a pup from.

And by that time they had searched through the whole of Ireland, and they did not find in the whole of it a hundred men that could match their nine.

And as well as their banners, some of the Fianna had swords that had names to them, Mac an Luin, Son of the Waves, that belonged to Finn; and Ceard-nan Gallan, the Smith of the Branches, that was Oisin’s; and Caoilte’s Cruadh-Chosgarach, the Hard Destroying One; and Diarmuid’s Liomhadoir, the Burnisher; and Osgar’s Cosgarach Mhor, the Great Triumphant One.

And it is the way they got those swords: there came one time to where Finn and Caoilte and some others of the Fianna were, a young man, very big and ugly, having but one foot and one eye; a cloak of black skins he had over his shoulders, and in his hand a blunt ploughshare that was turning to red. And he told them he was Lon, son of Liobhan, one of the three smiths of the Kings of Lochlann. And whether he thought to go away from the Fianna, or to bring them to his smithy, he started running, and they followed after him all through Ireland, to Slieve-na-Righ, and to Luimnech, and to Ath Luain, and by the right side of the Cruachan of Connacht, and to Ess Ruadh and to Beinn Edair, and so to the sea.

And wherever it was they found the smithy, they went into it, and there they found four smiths working, and every one of them having seven hands. And Finn and Caoilte and the rest stopped there watching them till the swords were made, and they brought them away with them then, and it is good use they made of them afterwards.

And besides his sword, Mac an Luin, Finn had a shield was called Sgiath Gailbhinn, the Storm Shield; and when it called out it could be heard all through Ireland.

And whether or not it was the Storm Shield, Finn had a wonderful shield that he did great deeds with, and the story of it is this:

At the time of the battle of the Great Battle of Magh Tuireadh, Lugh, after he had struck the head off Balor of the Evil Eye, hung it in the fork of a hazel-tree. And the tree split, and the leaves fell from it with the dint of the poison that dropped from the head. And through the length of fifty years that tree was a dwelling-place of crows and ravens. And at the end of that lime Manannnn, son of Lir, was passing by, and he took notice of the tree that it was split and withered, and he bade his men to dig it up. And when they began to dig, a mist of poison rose up from the roots, and nine of the men got their death from it, and another nine after them, and the third nine were blinded. And Luchtaine the Carpenter made a shield of the wood of that hazel for Manannan. And after a while Manannan gave it, and a set of chessmen along with it, to Tadg, son of Nuada; and from him it came to his grandson, Finn son of Muirne and of Cumhal.

diamond dogs
12-01-2010, 11:32 PM
http://www.glamgreats.com/Glam%20Rock/diamond_dogs.jpg

aratron
12-01-2010, 11:42 PM
You might find this interesting, a Celtic myth about cat and dog headed people. This is from the Fenian cycle but I thing there are other mentions of dog headed men in other older cycles:

http://www.shee-eire.com/Magic&Mythology/Myths/FinnMacCool/CatsheadsDogheads/chdh.htm

so why did they want a pup then?

i think this is a story i will need to read quite a few times to understand.

aratron
12-01-2010, 11:44 PM

this is quite weird. been talking about bowie and the jean genie (in another thread on here), and my theory of it being about the djinn.

and now the diamond dogs. i mean i've heard the track many times, and never really understood what it was about to be frank.
i have never seen that album cover.

bowie really knew something and was communicating it.

i mean bowie looks really macabre in that picture.

aratron
12-01-2010, 11:47 PM
robert anton wilson was very interested in dogs and the dog star sirius.

i think he claimed to be getting messages from sirius etc

eustacekidd
12-01-2010, 11:48 PM
so why did they want a pup then?

i think this is a story i will ned to read quite a few times to understand.

I think they just wanted a bloodhound for hunting. Celtic myths are abstract and poorly written, this comes from the oral tradition where dozens of versions of a single story existed, so the monks who put them to paper amalgamated them as best they could and added a slight hint of christianity to them.

pound
13-01-2010, 12:02 AM

Bowie is one strange dude.

........But yeah, interesting topic! Just theorizing here BTW, maybe there was at one time a period of great experimentation with the splicing and merging of different DNA's i.e. during the Mesopotamian and Egyptian time periods, where so many of these hybrid creatures are most prevalent. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Annunaki were behind this whole experimentation as Sitchin, and others have suggested. It would seem that the activities that purportedly go on at Dulce as told by Thomas Costello and others have something to do with all of this.
What's also of interest is how Ezekiel in the old testament described some of these "heavenly" entities associated with Jehovah:

And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their
feet was shaped like the sole of a calf s foot; and they
sparkled like burnished brass.
And they had human hands under their four-sided
wings.
Their wings were joined together; and they did not
turn when they went, they all went straightforward.
As for the appearance of their faces, they had the face
of a man, and the face of a lion on the right side: and
they had the face of an ox on the left side: they also
had the face of an eagle.

These beings sound like some of the animal hybrids that were talking about:)

diamond dogs
13-01-2010, 12:04 AM
There are some fine life-like examples at The British Museum, many dogs, humanoid dogs with wings from different parts of the world..I think it was early genetic engineering

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9848/034ds.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/i/034ds.jpg/)http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8593/035vf.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/035vf.jpg/)
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9613/023re.jpg (http://img690.imageshack.us/i/023re.jpg/)

haukipesukone
13-01-2010, 03:00 AM
i know this might seem random. but once in a mind altered state i saw people in a nightclub who looked like dogs. dog faces. tbh it was very very disturbing.

Not at all. If it's dog-related it's not too random for this thread (unless you just wanna post pics if your cute puppies here).

Thanks everybody for your contribution.

Thinking of David Bowie I thought of Life on Mars, and the TV show called Life on Mars. The spin-off is called Ashes to Ashes (also Bowie song). "Ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know major Tom's a junkie". Major Tom of course refers to Space Oddity. Space Oddity seems to be about an astronaut in space, but it's actually just an acid trip or something. Space Oddity was released in 1969. The moon landing "happened" in 1969.

Therefore I must conclude that Ashes to Ashes is an attempt at a revelation that moon landing was just a dream or something. However Bowie stars in the movie The Man who Fell to Earth, also Bowie is a dog on the cover of Diamond Dogs (Sirius?), Ziggy and the spiders from Mars, Life on Mars... It all hints to some greater revelation about space and ETs. The moon landing didn't happen, even if it did it matters little if a couple of guys planted a flag on the moon anyway. There is much more to the stars than we fathom but it's a God-awful small affair to the girl with the mousy hair.

aratron
13-01-2010, 08:59 AM
so one for the Bowie fans. what are the Diamond Dogs?

also if canine type e.t's once visited the earth. what happened to them?

maybe they have died out? become extinct? in some space war we know nothing of?

dogs imo are the most loving of all the mammals. even the Wookies in Star Wars are friendly.

size_of_light
13-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Very interesting thread guys.

A story from the New York Times, circa 1897:

http://i46.tinypic.com/9lkidx.jpg

biblegirl
13-01-2010, 03:29 PM
^ :eek:

good find size!

haukipesukone
13-01-2010, 11:21 PM
^ :eek:

good find size!

Pah that's like actual evidence, not far fetched speculation. What is it good for? *grumble grumble*