PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati Does NOT Want To Destroy Religion

bobbydiva
06-12-2009, 02:36 PM
One thing I'm hearing a lot lately is that the elite want to destroy religion - a lot of early NWO fighters were Christians. But I don't understand this at all, they have used religion as a fundamental tool in controlling the masses, why would they want to destroy that?

The only ever mention of destroying religion that I found was the original Bavarian Illuminati - but that is NOT the same group as today.

haukipesukone
06-12-2009, 02:42 PM
I think they just want to change religion to suit their current needs better. Just like they created nation states and nationalism to better control people in large groups. Now that is not enough and nations have to go and be replaced by United States of (Insert Region Name), and ultimately the one world government.

I think that's one common dis-information tactic to claim they want to destroy (the thing you care about), like your religion, the middle-class, your freedom, internet... It's a way of making you focus on one crack in the hull when the whole fucking tanker is exploding.

krakhead
06-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Religious types claim 'they' want to destroy religion. Non-religious types claim 'they' want to enslave mankind using religion.

You makes your choice and takes your pick.........

martg
06-12-2009, 02:46 PM
I believe they do want to destroy all religions except the religion they are in the process of creating (Lucifarianism), there is a movement to unify all religions at the moment, the evidence for this can be seen in organizations like the council of churches and ever closer ties between the heads of religious organizations and the vatican, (Leo Zagami has spoken about this quite a bit).

I agree that religions have been a very useful tool for the PTB but once the new world order is in place and control is absolute, that tool will have served it's purpose.

just my humble opinion :o:)
mart

bobbydiva
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I believe they do want to destroy all religions except the religion they are in the process of creating (Lucifarianism), there is a movement to unify all religions at the moment, the evidence for this can be seen in organizations like the council of churches and ever closer ties between the heads of religious organizations and the vatican, (Leo Zagami has spoken about this quite a bit).

I agree that religions have been a very useful tool for the PTB but once the new world order is in place and control is absolute, that tool will have served it's purpose.

just my humble opinion :o:)
mart

I can dig that. I suppose they will use it and discard it.

lizzy
06-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Agenda 21......wants a one world religion.....a godless lucerferian one , once the underpining of family and faith are gone , so are we.

rodin
06-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Agenda 21......wants a one world religion.....a godless lucerferian one , once the underpining of family and faith are gone , so are we.

They will provoke a return to family and faith for some who see through the agenda - a kind of blowback

lizzy
06-12-2009, 03:21 PM
They will provoke a return to family and faith for some who see through the agenda - a kind of blowback

hi rodin :).

yes, but only if one is lucky enough to have a family that is with you ( who understands the nwo) and not against you , still part of the herd.

Knowing what we do can divide more families than unite them unfortuneatly.

...that might make a good poll. ;)

decode reality
06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
I think they want to use religion to suit their own purposes, especially Islam and Christianity. Sometimes they will create conditions that allow it to flourish, at others they will demonise it. One reason why I don't think they wish to destroy it is that it's so effective at creating divisions, none moreso than in the religions themselves.

drcloak
06-12-2009, 06:46 PM
The destruction of all religions (including Atheism) must happen in order to make way for the Luciferian religion to be implemented in their ashes. The plan is very clear cut as outlined by Albert Pike.

twistedconcept
06-12-2009, 06:51 PM
The destruction of all religions (including Atheism) must happen in order to make way for the Luciferian religion to be implemented in their ashes. The plan is very clear cut as outlined by Albert Pike.

This.

The Huxleys, Russell, Galton and others talked about the need of destroying religion. People would obey their god before the government. Religion, despite its bad points, also contained good points that had to be destroyed. It was imperative to destroy the family unit and they've been extremely successful.