PDA

View Full Version : Cash In on Your Birth Certificate!

david merrill
03-12-2009, 11:46 AM
That is what Freeman Robert Arthur MENARD encourages us to do.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=10472

[You might want to pick up on that discussion at Page 9.]

You might find it interesting that we are expected to believe the revenue receipt he shows us is on the backside of a birth certificate. I have encouraged Rob to please take another photo of the card against a mirror so that we might believe him and better understand why if he is holding a revenue receipt on his birth certificate, he does not go cash it in with the Department of Revenue?

Or in the alternative, if he has somebody else's birth certificate, why he does not give it back?

And more interesting is that how come Rob has the only birth certificate in existence that has a revenue receipt on the backside? This should not even be up for debate! People should just look at their own birth certificates and find the revenue receipt.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. If you want to discuss the birth certificate as a revenue receipt, it took until Post #16 for somebody to convince me the revenue receipt is actually there on the backside of a birth certificate.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 12:07 PM
So what do YOU encourage people to do?
I'm confident Rob can vouch for Rob.
What does David vouch for?

I sincerely hope you have come here to contribute and not just to expand your running dispute with Rob onto new territory.

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 12:58 PM
I copy/pasted this from that other thread because I was directed here without an answer.

BTW: Dave, you seem quite intelligent and your question seems very valid.

I keep hearing all these crazy ideals and I wonder- Well, if they are true, why doesnt an attorney cash in or charge clients a nice fee to help them through this process- (not just about this but many other issues around the Freemen or Legal Fiction philosophy)

Why is it only (I am assuming here) non qualified people (non attorneys) who give legal advice on these matters.

I have heard about this one (cashing in a Birth Certificate for Millions) and I wonder why my attorney cant just "hook a brother up"- Hell I would let him keep all but 100k- Enough to be free and clear of all debt with some extra for that Sports car I will never be able to afford.

I am not being (or trying to be) an asshole here- And there must be SOME truth to some of this- But why does it seem like its just regular people giving each other legal advice that never seems to pan out in this movement?

david merrill
03-12-2009, 01:01 PM
I encourage Rules of Evidence;

To expressly assert the birth certificate is a fungible bond is a fraudulent communication. One adherent to Rob's assertions investigated to find:

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2338

The link is a response from a revenue official explaining that the birth certificate has no monetary value.

I can vouch that image of the letter is included in my first response to Rob's assertion that:

So some people want you to believe that the BC is Not a Revenue Receipt and that it has no value. I believe otherwise. Let us put this puppy to bed. Here is a scan of the back of someones BC from British Columbia. As anyone who wants the truth can see, it is clearly identified as a receipt of revenue and according to the law, the receipt evidences something of value exists.

So those who do not believe that it is proof of the receipt of revenue, I point to the words 'Revenue Receipt'...

I think that when people talk about free money and provide one side of a card that says Revenue Receipt and are shown an easy method of how to show us both sides so that we can believe the other side is a birth certificate, we should expect to see a little respect for us - courtesy - as courts with rules of evidence.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2346

Regards,

David Merrill.

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 01:07 PM
I encourage Rules of Evidence;

To expressly assert the birth certificate is a fungible bond is a fraudulent communication. One adherent to Rob's assertions investigated to find:

The link is a response from a revenue official explaining that the birth certificate has no monetary value.

I can vouch that image of the letter is included in my first response to Rob's assertion that:

I think that when people talk about free money and provide one side of a card that says Revenue Receipt and are shown an easy method of how to show us both sides so that we can believe the other side is a birth certificate, we should expect to see a little respect for us - courtesy - as courts with rules of evidence.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2346

Regards,

David Merrill.

Well okay then- I agree.

Logically if this was true everyone would do it (which would make the other "side" claim- Thats why its kept so secret) BUT Attorneys (and I know they arent the most liked people) are pretty damn smart and you would have thought that in all these years SOMEONE would have a buisness cashing in on this (apparent) free money.

david merrill
03-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Well okay then- I agree.

Logically if this was true everyone would do it (which would make the other "side" claim- Thats why its kept so secret) BUT Attorneys (and I know they arent the most liked people) are pretty damn smart and you would have thought that in all these years SOMEONE would have a buisness cashing in on this (apparent) free money.

That is somewhere down the road. Instead of revealing his evidence behind his claims, Rob has chosen to attack me with several slanders against my reputation. I am convinced he knows that the other side of that card is not a birth certificate.

It is not my style to get him in trouble but there is a revenue receipt right there. I am tempted to inquire with the Department of Revenue about what is on the other side of that card if Rob will not show us. If it is not a birth certificate then Rob could be convicted of fraudulent communications for telling us that we can redeem our birth certificates in monetary value.

Rob has a judgment and order against him from the Law Society already and this is already getting awfully close to a personal tragedy for him and his World Freeman Society for which people pay hundreds of dollars for dues. These people are already victims as Rob promotes redemption of the birth certificate as the pie in the sky for joining.

He pretends to have a cult following and admittedly a few folks will put me on their Ignore List and speak ill of me. Promoting some skewed idea that he can speak bad of me because he says I am a government shill sent to destroy him. These adherants avidly wish for me to accept the other side of the revenue receipt is a birth certificate without evidence; evidence that Rob could easily provide us all.

Regards,

David Merrill.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 01:35 PM
David ... your words are most eloquent - I would suggest intentionally, so as to impress and woo, but with little content.

A 'certificate';
... is a writing by which an officer or other person bears testimony that a fact has or has not taken place.

Nothing more, nothing less.
All the 'birth certificate' does is attest to the fact that the registration of the birth [and/or the birth itself] has taken place.

You also imply there is something 'evil' in the following;

I'm not sure whether your obfuscation is intentional or accidental ... however a receipt is merely evidence of goods being received or delivered ... a certificate is merely proof or attestation that the event is accurate and has taken place.

Neither of these have 'value'.
Neither a receipt nor a certificate is a bond.

... but given your eloquence ... you already know this.

David - let's be direct.
Have you evidence of and a guide to remedy?

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 01:41 PM
David ... your words are most eloquent - I would suggest intentionally, so as to impress and woo, but with little content.

A 'certificate';

All the 'birth certificate' does is attest to the fact that the registration of the birth [and/or the birth itself] has taken place.

I'm not sure whether your obfuscation is intentional or accidental ... however a receipt is merely evidence of goods being received or delivered ... a certificate is merely proof or attestation that the event is accurate and has taken place.

David - let's be direct.

Well, honestly I thing Dave makes alot of sense- BUT the last post led me to belive that (as you stated earlier- somewhere) there looks like some bad blood and that is what this is about.

Why turn a guy in to the Law for something that isnt hurting you- If people wantto give this guy money to mislead them (or not- Hell I'm no Lawyer) thats kinda their problem IMO .... I thought you were here to enlighten us about bad info and not due to some past grudge.

So yeah, what Dave says is logical but since none of us is (apparently) licensed Attorneys we can banter about meaning all day and get nowhere with Fact- And it kinda looks like bad blood.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Let's keep this nice and simple;

If I have a share certificate, the certificate is not the share in the company itself - it attests to me having a share.

If I have a receipt for groceries, I can't eat the damn receipt and have my hunger satiated. The receipt evidences the transference of the groceries; I received the groceries or that the groceries were delivered.

Getting back to the main 'argument'; the birth certificate is not the 'bond'.
It attests to the facts entered as the 'birth' being registered.
That's all.
The bond MIGHT be connected in some way to the registration process ... MIGHT.
The birth certificate is not evidence of it. The birth registration MIGHT be, or at least it MIGHT be part of the bond creation process ... BUT the certificate is merely a certificate. It is what it is.

Other than [possibly] being the 'START' square in a dangerous game of Snakes and Ladders; it has no intrinsic value. It's a piece of paper attesting to a registration event having taken place.

picha
03-12-2009, 01:51 PM

A 'certificate';

David - let's be direct.
Well he does have a point that rob could easily show the front of it using a mirror and settle it once and for all. Which begs the question why doesnt he just do it?

david merrill
03-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Well he does have a point that rob could easily show the front of it using a mirror and settle it once and for all. Which begs the question why doesnt he just do it?

Indeed the entire point in a nutshell.

Instead you see how he has launched a vicious campaign against my reputation for requesting he show that the backside of the revenue receipt he displays is actually a birth certificate.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 02:00 PM
How would I know?
I'm not Rob.

As far as I'm concerned, he has no obligation to show it; not to me anyway.

david merrill
03-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Here you will see that Rob is involved with hypothecations about the value alleged in redeeming the birth certificates:

http://thinkfreeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9714

And he collects money via the Internet for the WFS and for his papering Package:

http://worldfreemansociety.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=Payment

If the other side of that revenue receipt is anything other than a birth certificate, then Rob is presenting people with a fraudulent pie in the sky on the implied wealth of Cracking the Nut. There is an implied promise, probably express somewhere on the WFS website, that if you join you will be first in line for this run on the Treasury when everybody figures out that revenue receipt on the backs of their birth certificates can be redeemed.

I want in line but it seems odd that Rob will not show the backside of the revenue receipt. And it is boggling that nobody else just says, Here Dave, look at mine!

yozhik
03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
David ... are you here to discredit Rob or to offer your own thoughts?
Every post of yours mentions Rob.
Why is that?

david merrill
03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Rob says we can redeem our birth certificates because they are revenue receipts.

As anyone who wants the truth can see, it is clearly identified as a receipt of revenue and according to the law, the receipt evidences something of value exists.

So those who do not believe that it is proof of the receipt of revenue, I point to the words 'Revenue Receipt'. For those who think we cannot use it to set off bills and other obligations I point out the fact that it says Treasury Use Only and thus appears to be an invitation for the bearer to use the Treasury.

Sounds great to me!

I would like for him to convince me so I can be rich like him; presuming he has turned in his revenue receipt.

david merrill
03-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Somebody finally convinced me. The fellow who provided that image came on the website with the same photos.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2371

I find Rob's evasiveness quite annoying sometimes and I believe it may have cost the WFS a lot of problems, all this slander instead of just cooperating with my investigation.

number_6
03-12-2009, 06:53 PM
David ... are you here to discredit Rob or to offer your own thoughts?
Every post of yours mentions Rob.
Why is that?

Why shouldn't Menard and his claims be scrutinised?

infinitethoughts
03-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey "Dave Merril".

You'll get a couple of converts for the team (U.S. Gov.) you work for, but considering the sheer amount of time, effort, man hours and posts your team is doing...........you guys are wasting your time.

This movement is organic, meaning 1. there's nothing you guys can do to stop it.
2. There's no organization behind it....because it's organic.
and 3. Because it's organic and not organized....There's nothing you can do about it. ;)

rob menard
03-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Some of you operate on so many assumptions as to be ludicrous. Assumptions here being that I had the document in my possession and able to take another photo, as opposed to merely having a scan of one side of the document. Also I am ignoring merrill/van pelt on all forums, and thus have no way of knowing his foolish demands, nor would I serve them if aware.

As for claims that I have an order against me from the Law Society, that is another of his big lies. Watch my video where I speak with Carmel Wiseman from the Law Society and she acknowledges she is incapable of identifying the affected party, assuming there was one. I am curious as to how Merril/Van Pelt can make a claim on behalf of the Law Society concerning one of the orders they secured in court.

Yeap I sure got some trollish attention with my Video '96 is Your Fix'.

I do not have the option here to ignore Merrill/Van Pelt when others take his whole post and copy and paste it, so I do become aware of his slanderous words and outright ludicrousness concerning my access to the WFS funds, that the package is a 'papering package' when it is a bunch of books and DVD's, and that the Law Society has an order against me, which they do not, at least according to them.

So have a great day all. The BC is a revenue receipt and can be used to off set certain debts. People are doing it. So keep listening to merrillvanpelt if you want. I think he is completely full of shit and intent on trying to derail or delay the massive world movement towards greater personal freedom and responsibility. He certainly seems to be fixated on me, and follows me around the net like a dog with his nose up my ass. He is a very sad specimen I have come to believe, and I kinda feel sorry for him, though he is very vexatious and purposely irritating, with no obvious spirit inspiring personal attributes.

Birth Certificate is a Revenue Receipt so merrilllvanpelt can suck it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

number_6
03-12-2009, 07:28 PM
As for claims that I have an order against me from the Law Society, that is another of his big lies.

Is this what he refers to?
http://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/publications_forms/bulletin/2009/09-04-27_upl.html

girlgye
03-12-2009, 07:32 PM
The guy who's bc it is did and he photo'd out the details then he sees them as paper cuts.
Like someone is gonna precision cut to exact oblongs like that.

Typical Leo very bright when tries hard but well thick when cornered himself.

Expect about 15 downloads over 10 threads over the next 5 days of the same thing.

Yoshik he's here - nowt you can do about it and I fear Rob has responded which is all he is after like a baby who's been abandoned he's gonna cry 'mama' some more - I sense.
This post is in response to Picha.

rob menard
03-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Likely. However, there was a time when that information found in their Benchers Bulletin (A private bulletin which does not count as a Public Notice) was also found on the page concernig public notices. I then had a series of phone calls with people in the courts, Law Society and AG's office, and that information was subsequently removed form the public notice section of their web site.

Find that same information on the public notice board section, not the benchers bulletin, which when bulletin was published the Public Notice section reflected the contents accurately. Now you do not find my name on the Notice Board, but they can't call back the bulletin can they?

Thus we have evidence that they secured an order, that is true, but it was then repealed, voided, recalled, found to be unlawful, etc and they were compelled to remove what could have been construed by the grossly ignorant as my name from their Public Notice board.

Hope that helps.
Rob

girlgye
03-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Oh DO keep up Number 6. Can you not remember that you said you were a Law Lecturer.

Or do you have a blind spot to researching the real success and facts? Yes I think you deliberately do.

number_6
03-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh DO keep up Number 6. Can you not remember that you said you were a Law Lecturer.
I have never said that.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 07:53 PM
:eek: Yes you DID! Are you suggesting you have nothing whatsoever to do with law, education of law?

girlgye
03-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Likely. However, there was a time when that information found in their Benchers Bulletin (A private bulletin which does not count as a Public Notice) was also found on the page concernig public notices. I then had a series of phone calls with people in the courts, Law Society and AG's office, and that information was subsequently removed form the public notice section of their web site.

Find that same information on the public notice board section, not the benchers bulletin, which when bulletin was published the Public Notice section reflected the contents accurately. Now you do not find my name on the Notice Board, but they can't call back the bulletin can they?

Thus we have evidence that they secured an order, that is true, but it was then repealed, voided, recalled, found to be unlawful, etc and they were compelled to remove what could have been construed by the grossly ignorant as my name from their Public Notice board.

Hope that helps.
Rob

Are you gonna make the process you used public as you negated to answer this question on thinkfree.

number_6
03-12-2009, 08:25 PM
:eek: Yes you DID! Are you suggesting you have nothing whatsoever to do with law, education of law?

I have never on this forum said that I am a lecturer in any subject.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I ask you again.

Have you EVER said that you have any dealings with the LAW in the capacity of your WORK?

I ask you again.

Do you deny that you have any dealings with the LAW in the capacity of your WORK.

number_6
03-12-2009, 08:41 PM
I ask you again.

Have you EVER said that you have any dealings with the LAW in the capacity of your WORK?

I ask you again.

Do you deny that you have any dealings with the LAW in the capacity of your WORK.

I do not deny the above, however I deny that I have ever claimed to be a lecturer in any subject. Is that clearer?

girlgye
03-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Good then that saves me wasting hours trawling through posts to find the EXACT post where you state you work in the Law.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Ok do you deny that you have taught law even at the most basic level?

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Number 6- Do you DENY you were at the home of Number 9 at 8 pm on Wednesday the 10th?

Answer the question if you have nothing to hide.

P.S. Why are we interrogating Number 6 BTW?

number_6
03-12-2009, 08:52 PM
P.S. Why are we interrogating Number 6 BTW?

I think she's flirting with me.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Aw don't you like fellow cops being outed? Notice how you've come on and posed as Confederate. Sooooooooh NLP.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 09:00 PM
OK Yoda Yoshik.
Beat me with you light sabre.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Am I on the right forum?
:confused:

the worm that turned
03-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Am I on the right forum?
:confused:

I'm starting to wonder that too over the last few weeks!

Perhaps that is what certain posters want though ? ? ?

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Aw don't you like fellow cops being outed? Notice how you've come on and posed as Confederate. Sooooooooh NLP.

Poses as a confederate?

Look here Frankanstein lady thing with sexual identity problems (girl guy) and bad grammar- I "pose" as nothing. I am a Southerner.

Learn to write a coherent paragraph please because I dont speak ebonics (or whatever the fuck you say- Half the time is disjointed semi thoughts )

You try to sound all smart (like you have this great grasp of Law) and you fail miserably. Didnt you just get jailed? Your "lawyer" skills help you out much.

And BTW I dont know about number 6 but I am not a cop- But is that supposed to be an insult?

delamo1999
03-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Somebody finally convinced me. The fellow who provided that image came on the website with the same photos.

http://thinkfreeforums.org/download/file.php?id=2371

I find Rob's evasiveness quite annoying sometimes and I believe it may have cost the WFS a lot of problems, all this slander instead of just cooperating with my investigation.

The link says that I am not authorized to download the content.

Good try though.

dantesinferno
03-12-2009, 10:00 PM
how you guys going to achieve anything if all you do is argue? nearly all recent threads have just descended into arguing, insulting and bickering.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm starting to wonder that too over the last few weeks!

Perhaps that is what certain posters want though ? ? ?

Probably.

I'm thinking its time to hit the road from this forum.
Whereas it started out as a collective research group, its now plagued with too much bitching.

Can't be assed with it; a waste of time and effort.
Better off going solo, with maybe a few confidants to bounce off.
Life is too short to sweat the small stuff ...

Ian2day
03-12-2009, 10:07 PM
how you guys going to achieve anything if all you do is argue? nearly all recent threads have just descended into arguing, insulting and bickering.

Thats prob the undercover police trolling the fuck out of the Freeman status...

theoneandonly
03-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Probably.

Whereas it started out as a collective research group, its now plagued with too much bitching.

Dont let them win is all i say... i for one enjoy reading your posts although i dont post that often!

The only reason the bitching carries on is because people react to these trolls.. if no one responded to them they would go away....

:cool:

yozhik
03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't actually see it as a win-lose situation.
Gave up playing games and worrying about mind fucks a loooooooooooooong time ago. :)

Just not bothered or interested in it.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Thats prob the undercover police trolling the fuck out of the Freeman status...

Hey Ian grab a beer. Lets get rockin!! :D
Iggy. Do you know how to activate it?

They come as newbies then. Ask an innocent question then bout half way down start cussing the responders. Tiring but hey.

Solution is more mods willing to cut and CUT.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I met all my mates through this forum. I'll never ever come across such deep connections ever again in my life.

That's why I stay.

Your one of them Matt.

Go and dry your hair.

theoneandonly
03-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Hey Ian grab a beer. Lets get rockin!! :D
Iggy. Do you know how to activate it?

They come as newbies then. Ask an innocent question then bout half way down start cussing the responders. Tiring but hey.

Solution is more mods willing to cut and CUT.

Go to user CP then edit ignore list under settings & options :)

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Why thank you The one. I'm feeling lighter already.

Might even go for a change of hair colour tonight.
;)

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Probably.

Nah- Your one of the (fairly) sane ones around here (not just referring to this sub-forum but the entire Forum) and although we often disagree I still find your opinions and posts Intelligent and I can usually have a good debate with you-

I am still (fairly) sane- But slipping quickly by the day- I imagine that within a week or so I will be in a vegetative state- Wait until then- Then you can leave. :D

david merrill
03-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Amusing; just not very edifying.

It is amazing how many readers it brings in. This thing about one sided-ness is really pervasive about Rob. He toyed with me, being all elusive and retiscent - and then when somebody finally caught wind about his birth certificate being spoken of, Rob comes up with reasons not to bother explaining.

I like Rob but his ideas about being able to make assertions and skeptics have to prove his assertions wrong for them to be wrong, are very weak.

Now that I have the evidence, we can move along researching it. I am sorry about having to register to view the documents. I see no image attachment feature here.

Moving along we can look at the 5:00 and 1 hour Minute Marks of Rob's older video Security of the Person for example. Rob says that the birth certificate is a stock certificate for $18M in the Canada Corporation. Looking at the video though there is nothing that I could use to research that and Rob said it was encumbent upon me to prove that it wasn't.

I bothered him until he admitted all he had was a telling look from a government official when he asked. It took about two months to get to the bottom of that.

We have a letter from a Canadian revenue official that if you managed, you have read the image from the link. I believe that is correct, and that the birth certificate being a revenue receipt does not make it a fungible bond. But in spite of Rob's retiscent manners and crude slanders, I am getting results from my research.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This thread on the same topic is much cleaner of thrashing:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058456717

yozhik
03-12-2009, 10:41 PM
For those who have David on ignore, I've summarised his latest post to the relevant info ...

I like Rob [...] I am getting results from my research.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:42 PM
OK they were on iggy and my post stating that I'm on a very big networked computer system and I'm most defnitely getting my mails trojaned seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

Now they are not on iggy my cyber terrorist has taken them off which is good for now as I want to draw out his quote and paste it.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:46 PM
yes we've been dealing with him elsewhere. We don't see his results but he resorts to juvenile deliquent backstabbing openly crusading and attacking those that most DE FINE IT IVE LY ARE GETTING RESULTS.

When you ask him to produce evidence you get weird videos to wade through. Long depos to read and it's tiring.

There are loads of inspirers. writers freemen. I don't need to share with someone who is consistently vile to others like this.

Incidently my cyber hacker has taken me off iggy for his own amusement.

He has also taken down my thread. Highlighting that a very large University has a cyber hacker in it's mist.

However, no one else is h aving this problem which means it's a data mine and who has data mines Matt?

pleasuredome
03-12-2009, 10:51 PM
yes we've been dealing with him elsewhere. We don't see his results but he resorts to juvenile deliquent backstabbing openly crusading and attacking those that most DE FINE IT IVE LY ARE GETTING RESULTS.

When you ask him to produce evidence you get weird videos to wade through. Long depos to read and it's tiring.

There are loads of inspirers. writers freemen. I don't need to share with someone who is consistently vile to others like this.

Incidently my cyber hacker has taken me off iggy for his own amusement.

He has also taken down my thread. Highlighting that a very large University has a cyber hacker in it's mist.

However, no one else is h aving this problem which means it's a data mine and who has data mines Matt?

the best thing to do then is to log off, go home and have a nice cup of tea and chill out. problem sorted.

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 10:51 PM
This is an honest to god feud isnt it?

Dave, you really do have it in for these people dont you? This is like a full blown war getting ready to break out with Freemen choosing sides.

Its brother against brother- Countrymen against Countrymen - The Blue and the Grey- Its Freemen On the Land. Sunday nights at 9 pm on FOX. :D

Good stuff though- Cant believe I missed all the goodness stashed in this sub forum for all this time. If it wouldnt have been for that "How do I not pay debt" thread being originally in General I would have missed all this fun and high drama.

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Yes about to!

I'm not stressed which is THE only reason I come and use other's computers as I know that at home they would be crawling all over mine.

Actually it may just be computer design and my paranoia! As perhaps it tantalisingly lets me see their posts and then when I go to look it says david and bluegrazz are on your ignore list.

:D
I see they have imputed long long posts and then computer says: 'too bad you put em on iggy!'

My Techie thinks I'm over reacting too.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrh
oh dear lord. hehehehehehehehehe

yozhik
03-12-2009, 10:55 PM
This is an honest to god feud isnt it?

Dave, you really do have it in for these people dont you? This is like a full blown war getting ready to break out with Freemen choosing sides.

Its brother against brother- Countrymen against Countrymen - The Blue and the Grey- Its Freemen On the Land. Sunday nights at 9 pm on FOX. :D

Good stuff though- Cant believe I missed all the goodness stashed in this sub forum for all this time. If it wouldnt have been for that "How do I not pay debt" thread being originally in General I would have missed all this fun and high drama.

Stick around ... it gets interesting later ...
Ego and Penis Fighting by Moonlight.

Fun, fun, fun ... until someone loses an eye.

Loser has to learn the ancient art of teabagging ...

girlgye
03-12-2009, 10:56 PM
More tea Vicor?

david merrill
03-12-2009, 11:02 PM

I think I have been faulted for providing evidence. No wonder she is such a Rob-Zombie. He evades giving even a slight explanation, even when it saves him being ousted from his favorite forum and maybe even getting the World Freeman Society liened by the Law Society for penalties he refuses to pay.

If he would just explain and provide proof and evidence, I think he and I would have made a lot of progress together.

Regards,

David Merrill.

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Yes about to!

I'm not stressed which is THE only reason I come and use other's computers as I know that at home they would be crawling all over mine.

Actually it may just be computer design and my paranoia! As perhaps it tantalisingly lets me see their posts and then when I go to look it says david and bluegrazz are on your ignore list.

I see they have imputed long long posts and then computer says: 'too bad you put em on iggy!'

My Techie thinks I'm over reacting too.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrh
oh dear lord. hehehehehehehehehe

No, I'm a member of the Illuminati (remember you accused me earlier in this thread of being a cop) and we are tantalizingly scrutinizing your computer for your vast knowledge and making changes accordingly.

Your very high up on our list. Consider yourself special ;)

A very important person in a very important movement- We have got to keep tabs on you- Its why we make the big bucks.

Remember: Just because your paranoid DONT mean we're not watching you

bluegrazz
03-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Stick around ... it gets interesting later ...
Ego and Penis Fighting by Moonlight.

Fun, fun, fun ... until someone loses an eye.

Loser has to learn the ancient art of teabagging ...

=P

I cant wait- Ive seen a few cock fights down here in KY but never an honest to God penis battle. :D

girlgye
03-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna put in a complaint about you if you keep this up. You keep using a public media to make untrue assertions. We have all seen the evidence that he trounced the law society and so have you but you pollute the mind of innocents and new comers.

There are loads of intelligent people on here. Perhaps I'm wrong. I'm dim as fuck.

So I'll let the others decide whether I am right in my assertions. Let them read for them selves Yoshik is just kicking the ball around as is Pleasuredome the others respectfully you have better things to do. Maybe they can see the proof and the evidence that you supply I'm not seeing it.

You moot hypothesis - no substantiation.

david merrill
03-12-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm gonna put in a complaint about you if you keep this up. You keep using a public media to make untrue assertions. We have all seen the evidence that he trounced the law society and so have you but you pollute the mind of innocents and new comers.

There are loads of intelligent people on here. Perhaps I'm wrong. I'm dim as fuck.

So I'll let the others decide whether I am right in my assertions. Let them read for them selves Yoshik is just kicking the ball around as is Pleasuredome the others respectfully you have better things to do. Maybe they can see the proof and the evidence that you supply I'm not seeing it.

You moot hypothesis - no substantiation.

http://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/publications_forms/bulletin/2009/09-04-27_upl.html?h=+menard

There it is...

Robert Arthur Menard of North Vancouver has been prohibited by the Supreme Court from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer. He was also ordered to pay costs.

That means Robert Arthur Menard has been ordered to pay costs.

I think maybe what we have here is that you believe Rob when he tells you he trounced the Law Society. I would believe Rob if he was the kind of guy to bother trying to convince me.

yozhik
03-12-2009, 11:51 PM
FFS ... this 'law society' BS again?!?!
Asked and answered.
Move along ... getting bored now.

:mad:

david merrill
03-12-2009, 11:53 PM
FFS ... this 'law society' BS again?!?!
Asked and answered.
Move along ... getting bored now.

:mad:

Sorry, I thought I had her under a tight collar.

girlgye
04-12-2009, 01:36 AM
love you matt.

Hope the drone falls to silence now.

david merrill
04-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Maybe you have read the Libel of Review, maybe not. The key documument would be the Original Thirteenth Amendment. Dominion from the City of London/METRO as re-established in 1815 through the War of 1812. One way to approach this is to understand that was an admiralty skirmish on the high seas and the LoR is an admiralty document framed in diversity of citizenship. Remember that the man cannot secure the person while identifying himself as the person.

Another way to describe this is that the Titles of Nobility were scrubbed from American politics in 1811:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... 44_969.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... 44_970.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... 44_971.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... 44_972.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... 44_973.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... 44_974.jpg

The key is found in the last two documents, and understanding how an Amendment allegedly never ratified in 1819 was still on the books in Colorado in 1861. The same amendment that triggered a war that culminated in Great Britain burning Washington DC, in an effort to keep British sovereignty by destroying the amendment, that prohibited Esquires to keep any positions of political power - citizens of the United States.

American political structure has always been that we are state Citizens, and when we are elected or appointed to federal government, we become citizens of the United States. You are prepared to understand the Thirteenth Amendment as it was in place.

The capital of the territory has always been Colorado Springs, not Denver. So notice that the county clerk and recorder understands that the Territory is still both grantor and grantee of the trust deed. [Here in one post we describe the falling out between Freeman-Joe: Mythologist with his legal name/accepted trustee appointment for FREEMAN JOE MYTHOLOGIST and cyber-jural societies forming without a territory. Which explains why some go down fighting to the last drop of blood.]

The last page of the attachment (it is found at the end of the LoR describes a territorial alliance under the Common Law of England.

Regards,

David Merrill.

infinitethoughts
07-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Posted by measle_weasel on 9/2/09
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53164

Are birth certificates traded on the NYSE as financial securities?

Marketing Birth Certificates

Americans now live under a system of government and religion that is ruled by the international banking families, firmly established in England. The Federal Corporation instituted by them in America has replaced the original Common Law system inherited from ancient Britain, with maritime admiralty law. Technically we are deemed to be born from the water of our mother's womb, which under maritime admiralty law makes us a maritime "product." In reality we are ‘human resources’ of the United States, a foreign-owned corporation set up in 1868. Our mothers signed our birth certificates, assigning ownership of our life to that corporation.

Our birth certificates state “Department of Commerce” and are traded on the stock exchange, where they serve as collateral for the U.S. corporation's loans from the international bankers. Originally traded for $630,000, our birth certificates are now valued at more than $1 million each. Your name as it appears on official documents, is always in capital letters, like the letters on a tombstone, indicating that you are not considered a living ‘being’, but a ‘corporate fiction’, a ‘statutory person’, that you belong to the State.

The mother completes the birth certificate, using her maiden name for I.D. purposes, thus changing, reducing or removing the father's ancient legal status. When through the "legal" process of birth, the father is removed from the long established system of law where family rights pass from the father to the children, then the child "legally" has no father. Yet the courts assign legal responsibility of ‘maintenance’ to the biological creator of the ‘statutory person’.

The modern legal sense of the word "family" is no longer one of relation to parents but of individuals living in a household. This is how "legalsystem" views the "family". The definition you might have in mind when using the word "father", "family" etc. may carry a very different meaning in the court's mind, but the court's interpretation stands unless you have already established a mutual understanding of the what legal meaning the words will carry. This is the rule of the Uniform Commercial Code that has been adopted by every corporate State.

Blacks Law Dictionary 4th pg 727 + 728FAMILY. The word is used to denote many relationships. In a broad or primary sense "family" means: a collective body of any two persons living together in one house as their common home for the time

NOTE: Examine the "Certificate of Birth" application form in the Vital Statistics Department. The one for BRITISH COLUMBIA is titled "APPLICATION FOR BIRTH". How can you apply for a baby to be born, or a mother be denied the birth of her child unless she applies? This is obviously not an application that pertains to the birth of the living being, but is used to create the legal fiction (artificial person), with an all capital name, recognized thereafter by the legal system, but assigning the living being as the fiduciary.

Anyone arguing against it is working for Cointel.

number_6
07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Anyone arguing against it is working for Cointel.

In that case, I must work for Cointel.

yozhik
07-12-2009, 09:54 PM
In that case, I must work for Cointel.

New Year's resolution?

number_6
07-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Apparently , I'm already working for them.:(

number_6
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
infinitethoughts wrote:
Our birth certificates state “Department of Commerce” and are traded on the stock exchange,

Could you post up evidence of birth certificates being traded on the stock exchange?

girlgye
07-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Oh you've seen the posts before. You were a member here when those posts went up and smugly you know very well ptb have removed the tracking of the bond utility number sites - all of them.
I've seen them and there is a post on tpuc which you are well a member of and you know that there is a post there too.

david merrill
07-12-2009, 10:30 PM
infinitethoughts wrote:

Could you post up evidence of birth certificates being traded on the stock exchange?

There is no evidence to post.

The value of a birth certificate is to identify yourself chattel to back SDR's.

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/SeizeGold.jpg

Once identified chattel, the value of the birth certificate becomes a credit rating with the loan officer. The only hypothecation being done is interest on the loan. The funds loaned are generated on credit from the signature of the "borrower". So that is not hypothecation - it is backed by a basket of similar elastic currencies. The profit is the interest rate - that is the only hypothecation being done on the birth certificate, or even related to the birth certificate.

I do not have a birth certificate.

Regards,

David Merrill.

girlgye
08-12-2009, 01:22 AM
We are the gold and these securities measure how much we can produce for them on any given quarter, 12 months or even daily. interest being calculated on your credit rating and performance as cattle.

ekim
08-12-2009, 03:16 AM
I have look for this stuff, followed some suposed instructions, yet I can't find anything, and have yet to meet someone who has. I met a guy not long ago who has been searching(and I mean searching full time) for 2 years with no luck. I have read about all there is to know(or at least what has been available) and it all makes perfect sense yet at the same time it seems like a plot to keep you running in circles.

Anyone think it is possible to send notice to the finacial affairs officer for the answers?

girlgye
08-12-2009, 03:04 PM
I have look for this stuff, followed some suposed instructions, yet I can't find anything, and have yet to meet someone who has. I met a guy not long ago who has been searching(and I mean searching full time) for 2 years with no luck. I have read about all there is to know(or at least what has been available) and it all makes perfect sense yet at the same time it seems like a plot to keep you running in circles.

Anyone think it is possible to send notice to the finacial affairs officer for the answers?

Then I don't know where you've been looking but all the info is on here and all the major sites.
Unfortunately now those sites where you would see the proof of your bc being traded have all been removed. So you are just going to have to take my word for it.
Seen it with my own eyes.

Of course you could get pally with a stockbroker as I have and you could see it with your own eyes that way too.

girlgye
08-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh and people keep bothering these officials with questions which do not get a meaningful response. Respectfully might I suggest you leave them to get on with their jobs unless you are going to go the whole nine yards the way some people have and take out a class action suit against the officials.

zhenshanren
08-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Robert Arthur Menard of North Vancouver has been prohibited by the Supreme Court from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer. He was also ordered to pay costs.

That means Robert Arthur Menard has been ordered to pay costs.

I think maybe what we have here is that you believe Rob when he tells you he trounced the Law Society. I would believe Rob if he was the kind of guy to bother trying to convince me.

So I guess that Rob should draft up a nice hefty bill to go along with the order then? :cool:

chateaux
08-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I am not too interested in what I can get for a BC... I am not interested in money and believe the way forward is for people to drop the money nonsense and start living as communities.

My way of protesting is simply to stop using government services in any way. I no longer use their licensing, their ID documents, or any other services they offer. I have no interest in claiming anything from them other than to remove assumptions about what my rights are.

My common law ID documents are accepted my auto is recorded and upto date using a system of my own invention. Everything else I have is contracted directly with the people I work with.

Most of my work is barter/trade and exchange. Works for me.

brainfreeze
08-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Then I don't know where you've been looking but all the info is on here and all the major sites.
Unfortunately now those sites where you would see the proof of your bc being traded have all been removed. So you are just going to have to take my word for it.
Seen it with my own eyes.

Of course you could get pally with a stockbroker as I have and you could see it with your own eyes that way too.

My BF is a stockbroker. I've asked him, he knows nothing. So where do we look?

david merrill
09-12-2009, 01:14 AM

Somebody got a letter recently from a financial official in Canada. I can link you there but you will likely have to register to read it.

girlgye
09-12-2009, 01:26 AM
My BF is a stockbroker. I've asked him, he knows nothing. So where do we look?

Ask him you can accompany him to the office. Look at the Securities webs like Cointel amongst others. Key in the account number. If your late to this you won't get it unless your parents kept your original b.c. watch how it is performing. One guy said that his went down in value for the exact time he left England for India which was 3 months.

Bear in mind that anyone in Notery, Legal, Stockbroking, Govt depts and other securities have been told that we may approach them with nefarious intent such as the desire to utilize money to purchase cadillacs (pink PREFERABLY!) SO PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE ASSWIPES. Thats the gist of what they've been told. Of course they believe it.

girlgye
09-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Probably because the people goin in to buy cadillacs were themselves paid agents designed to discredit and disrupt the rapid fire growth of the philosophy.

david merrill
09-12-2009, 02:22 AM
There can be no hypothecation without security and confidence building measures. Therefore we can concede Girlgye is correct as long as the stock certificates traded have no value.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The stock certificates do not exist.

girlgye
09-12-2009, 02:28 AM
Here we go your broken record. I'm beginning to see where you are coming from but I can't help but feel you could have just said it.

The Stock Certificate is of no instinsic value in much the same way as a promissory note has no intrinsic value

However, once it is traded on the stock market it does contain properties.

david merrill
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
There are no birth certificates being traded or even hypothecated on. If there were I would be able to buy yours. And whoever has it now would be offering it to me or the highest bidder. That is not happening.

People who understand what I say to be true know that the true value of the birth certificate is the interest a lender will try to make from you by you identifying yourself to be it:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification3.jpg

This produces an irrational conundrum, a dichotomy of two names for one man or woman - the legal or full name, and the true name, the Christian or given names. That irrational conundrum, pseudonomania, allows for the existence in member nations (combinatorial mathematics of the UN's IMF Trust Fund) for paper gold to back currencies starting with the Bretton Woods participants in 1976 through the secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accord.

Note how the gold is still earmarked in the footnotes at $42.22/ounce.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/bulletin/1108assets.htm

That is how fast this whole hypothecation about interest can implode. When people stop believing in the credit rating, which is of course based in the birth certificate for security and confidence building, somebody will make an offer and when that offer is refused the whole good faith structure will collapse faster than they can get back to the other gold window.

You just watch!

Ian2day
09-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Humans have been turned into an asset to be traded on the international markets. Much like any other comodity that a nation has. It enables governments to hock their people to the Rothschilds et al. So they sell us and keep all the cash. While just enslaving the next generation into a debt bubble, that can never be repaid. Yje only option is to default and war. Or to carry on with the shamvolic system. The first step to their government wars continuing is becoming free. So quite a proposition be free adn eventually it will lead to a war as more adn more wake up. Or stay a slave to the bankers. Is that about it?

david merrill
09-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Humans have been turned into an asset to be traded on the international markets. Much like any other comodity that a nation has. It enables governments to hock their people to the Rothschilds et al. So they sell us and keep all the cash. While just enslaving the next generation into a debt bubble, that can never be repaid. Yje only option is to default and war. Or to carry on with the shamvolic system. The first step to their government wars continuing is becoming free. So quite a proposition be free adn eventually it will lead to a war as more adn more wake up. Or stay a slave to the bankers. Is that about it?

girlgye
09-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Dave you crack me up.
People heard ya the first time.
Though your penultimate post finally puts across sensibly what you mean. I shall chew the cud on it later.
Keep posting like that and we'll be mates.

girlgye
09-12-2009, 03:33 PM
There are no birth certificates being traded or even hypothecated on. If there were I would be able to buy yours. And whoever has it now would be offering it to me or the highest bidder. That is not happening.

People who understand what I say to be true know that the true value of the birth certificate is the interest a lender will try to make from you by you identifying yourself to be it:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_certification3.jpg

This produces an irrational conundrum, a dichotomy of two names for one man or woman - the legal or full name, and the true name, the Christian or given names. That irrational conundrum, pseudonomania, allows for the existence in member nations (combinatorial mathematics of the UN's IMF Trust Fund) for paper gold to back currencies starting with the Bretton Woods participants in 1976 through the secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accord.

Note how the gold is still earmarked in the footnotes at $42.22/ounce.

That is how fast this whole hypothecation about interest can implode. When people stop believing in the credit rating, which is of course based in the birth certificate for security and confidence building, somebody will make an offer and when that offer is refused the whole good faith structure will collapse faster than they can get back to the other gold window.

You just watch!

The Stock is the property not the BC don't you listen to what I say? The stock number WAS on the BC. Now that we know they've mysteriously omitted it and deny it, cover up and obfuscate when approached to ask simple questions. I find being a sensitive rather than logistic character I sniff out NLP better in dialogue and vision than loops in prose.

infinitethoughts
09-12-2009, 07:59 PM
The roads at this time leading to uncovering how to claim the money being traded on your Legal Fiction are closed.

That's the bad news.

The good news is very soon they will be busted wide open.

girlgye
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Which one of us expOSE journos is gonna do it first eh?

Der Der DERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

h2pogo
10-12-2009, 11:39 AM
does any one know if its true that in the uk a national insurance number is now issued with a birth cert..at birth.

could it be possible this allusive traded bond is linked to the national insurance number..

general goodshafting used his ni number to discharge a court order by sending to the treasury..
good luck to the general..the thirty days must be up soon..

GeneralGoodshafting's Channel - YouTube

david merrill
10-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Funny how you all think it is being obfuscated. It is just too transparent once you have fallen into pseudonomania. The genuine Illuminati are illumined and you search further into the darkness. I posted it right there in front of you and Girlgye got all sarcastic about us being mates.

There is hope for you though - try these two together at once - stop, clear your minds, and then think again. Especially the footnote saying the UN's IMF Trust Fund is earmarked at $42.22/troy ounce gold.

That is from the time of the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements in 1976; the "Secret" Jamaica Rambouillet Accord. The French and Americans went into a private meeting and decided to remove gold from the standard for the 'fixed' exchange rate (of the dollar domestic and foreign). If I had an attachment feature here I could show you easily why that window is sill there - it is Senate Report #94-1148 building Public Law 94-564. The earmarking is for the future event of gold coming back into the system.

All it takes for that to happen is for somebody to start exchanging between the windows. One at $1K+ per ounce; the other at $42.22/ounce. It will crash after the first transaction!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. It should beg the question why the financial ministers all around the world sat waiting for France and America to make the decision to chattelize human flesh and bone? Answer: Negotiations were between the transplanted vinyard and the Bloodline.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielBooks.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Scythian.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Khazar.jpg

The Writing on the Wall is MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN = 2,520 gerahs. The subject was the gold in the Temple vessels but the astronomical event is that the earth, moon and sun are in the same relationship every 19 years, to about a day; to within an hour every 318; and exact every 2,520.

girlgye
10-12-2009, 01:42 PM
does any one know if its true that in the uk a national insurance number is now issued with a birth cert..at birth.

could it be possible this allusive traded bond is linked to the national insurance number..

general goodshafting used his ni number to discharge a court order by sending to the treasury..
good luck to the general..the thirty days must be up soon..

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeneralGoodshafting#p/u/4/DjAEHr_XICw

Lets not forget this is classic winston shrout. by all means post the link you speak of. I don't think No6 will be able to cope.

girlgye
10-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Funny how you all think it is being obfuscated. It is just too transparent once you have fallen into pseudonomania. The genuine Illuminati are illumined and you search further into the darkness. I posted it right there in front of you and Girlgye got all sarcastic about us being mates.

David you're a very naughty boy. I think you like a good whipping on the side as you are singularly incapable of being loved up. Probably because all your LEO planets have shifted to nit picky pain in the arse perverted Virgo. Sorry Virgoans. On the positive side it makes you thorough, analytical and concise.

You're deeply sensitive and like most virgoans take everything to heart but just love causing rows. Try reason and logic and you might actually see that I was being friendly.

Everyone hates you and I don't think you are spook. I think your hurting coz the big phat guy criticised you and you yearn for his approval and affection.

Bless.

xx

david merrill
10-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Your astrology is off.

girlgye
10-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh yes of course LEO progressed to Virgo potently critical. Great Critics Virgos.

How could I have forgotten THE obvious - how very slapdash of me.

mrnick
24-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Indeed the entire point in a nutshell.

Instead you see how he has launched a vicious campaign against my reputation for requesting he show that the backside of the revenue receipt he displays is actually a birth certificate.

I found this http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/birth_certificate_bond

The register general snubbs this so called BOND connected to our BC as utter bulldroppings.

I dunno, i'm still pretty new to all this but i have been putting in hours looking reading and sorceing fresh information with in the UK.

Being truthfull and the shit the reg gen could get into lieing to us.... hmmm, i'm not convinced.

I have been looking into drawing up my own bond saying how much i belive myself to be worth not only to myself but to the Vessel the goverments Tax and Nat ins paying Strawman has damaged at/via labour work.
(i got made redundent 8 months ago because i've damaged my mid/lower back and had so much unavoidable time off, i'm still sat at home to worried about risking taking another job as my back still causes much pain and discomfort doing very little...ie sitting/standing/walking, living in general)

Honestly now.... Who can put a value apon me other than ME?

I've been informed buy several seekers that i myself can Draft a Bond saying i'm worth £X,000,000,000, get a notery,doctor,solicitor to witness my signiture then registered post it to our UK treasurer giving him 30 days to dispute my claim which in the real world he cant, who's he to enforce such denial?

Then send him a indemnity bond stating jus how i intend using my Bond to offset my commercial/public debts from.

Again give 30 days (but as he couldent lawfully reject my original claim he can reject this either)

Next i belive (again i have no concrete proof of this) i send them a list of all the service providers,banks ect i will be offsetting.

Again give them 30 days and its a go go go.

Or is it ????? If there is no trust account/bond in place connected to our BC's as the registra has stated in the above link will this work?

:confused: and still :D

rumpelstilzchen
24-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I've been informed buy several seekers that i myself can Draft a Bond saying i'm worth £X,000,000,000, get a notery,doctor,solicitor to witness my signiture then registered post it to our UK treasurer giving him 30 days to dispute my claim which in the real world he cant, who's he to enforce such denial?

Then send him a indemnity bond stating jus how i intend using my Bond to offset my commercial/public debts from.

Again give 30 days (but as he couldent lawfully reject my original claim he can reject this either)

Next i belive (again i have no concrete proof of this) i send them a list of all the service providers,banks ect i will be offsetting.

Again give them 30 days and its a go go go.

Or is it ????? If there is no trust account/bond in place connected to our BC's as the registra has stated in the above link will this work?

Rather than talking about it, why don't you try it and see what happens?
Keep us posted with your progress.

yozhik
25-07-2010, 05:05 PM
The register general snubbs this so called BOND connected to our BC as utter bulldroppings.

How is it 'our BC'?
Do you claim it as yours?

atlantabizgal
28-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Rather than talking about it, why don't you try it and see what happens?
Keep us posted with your progress.z"To perfect the bond process you need to follow the steps on our Standing in Commerce forum, but in the interest of giving you a clue here and now, you need:

Full “Certified copy of an entry” or “Birth Certificate”
An EIN number from the IRS in the states
You will need to file a UCC1 at some point
And you need to purchase a “Winston Shrout” DVD (he supplies the template for the “Bond Order etc.. in one of the DVD’s in whatever set you buy)

Once you have these things you can then create your bond, you will need a close group to help you, as you will need 2 Surety’s (your wing men) they must also have EIN numbers, known as their “private offset account” these will need to be placed on the bond, with signatures and a thumbprint in red YES A THUMBPRINT!

Two more witnesses to the signatures and you can file it, you give the treasury Thirty(30)days to rebut the bond (they won’t unless you have made a mess of it) after the 30 days are up you are bonded!"

http://tpuc.org/node/408

iq_145
28-12-2011, 09:55 PM
z"To perfect the bond process you need to follow the steps on our Standing in Commerce forum, but in the interest of giving you a clue here and now, you need:

And you need to purchase a “Winston Shrout” DVD (he supplies the template for the “Bond Order etc.. in one of the DVD’s in whatever set you buy)

Once you have these things you can then create your bond, you will need a close group to help you, as you will need 2 Surety’s (your wing men) they must also have EIN numbers, known as their “private offset account” these will need to be placed on the bond, with signatures and a thumbprint in red YES A THUMBPRINT!

Two more witnesses to the signatures and you can file it, you give the treasury Thirty(30)days to rebut the bond (they won’t unless you have made a mess of it) after the 30 days are up you are bonded!"

Reminds me of Ye Olde English remedy for ridding yourself of a wart: A piece of raw meat had to be buried somewhere in the dead of night, without anyone (except the one who buries it, of course) knowing the location.

Good tip, eh?

Beware, though, that this does not work either.

picha
28-12-2011, 10:11 PM
z"To perfect the bond process you need to follow the steps on our Standing in Commerce forum, but in the interest of giving you a clue here and now, you need:

Have you done this process yourself?

atlantabizgal
29-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Have you done this process yourself?No, but my husband and I are about to attempt it. Will let you know what happens.

atlantabizgal
29-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Reminds me of Ye Olde English remedy for ridding yourself of a wart: A piece of raw meat had to be buried somewhere in the dead of night, without anyone (except the one who buries it, of course) knowing the location.

Good tip, eh?

Beware, though, that this does not work either.

:DLOL or an empty box wrapped as a present and thrown out into the crossroads. Whomever picks up the box and opens it gets your wart.

aulus agerius
29-12-2011, 02:02 AM
No, but my husband and I are about to attempt it. Will let you know what happens.

On the whole I'd steer clear of anything which contains instructions like this:
with signatures and a thumbprint in red YES A THUMBPRINT!
But I suppose the most you have to loose is whatever you spend, so good luck with that.

freedom2020
29-12-2011, 02:36 AM
i dont see anyway to cash in on your birth certificate from what i know,but i suppose there could be a way if you do some research on it which i have not done!!!but if i researched it i would say that its very possible just like every other thing ive researched:)

picha
29-12-2011, 10:44 AM
No, but my husband and I are about to attempt it. Will let you know what happens.

Great - lets see how it goes.

Interestingly, I have an online friend who is a financial trader in singapore who said that a US BC is a bond.

Im not sure what u could do with it though.

rumpelstilzchen
29-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Interestingly, I have an online friend who is a financial trader in singapore who said that a US BC is a bond.

Perhaps you could persuade your online friend to register on here and to present his evidence?

cstewart1987
29-12-2011, 03:50 PM
infinitethoughts wrote:

how bout no, away and ask your corporate gods, it actual makes sense weve been coned into opting into this great monolopy of birthcerts, ucc and our possible future earnings or spendings. enough of you sorrow mongers how about some communion. the bankers hav been using and abusing us for allong time wake up and smell the cheese m8. your half rotten already maybe toxic individuals such as urself number 6 ( uimhear se) and dm and his alters do not have the ability to wake up. ya cant teach an old dog new tricks

tbb

iq_145
29-12-2011, 06:14 PM
LOL or an empty box wrapped as a present and thrown out into the crossroads. Whomever picks up the box and opens it gets your wart.

And they won't be bothered by the wart, because they get run over retrieving the box?

Ha ha ha, I like it.

rumpelstilzchen
29-12-2011, 06:43 PM
it actual makes sense weve been coned into opting into this great monolopy of birthcerts, ucc and our possible future earnings or spendings.

Well, it makes absolutely no sense to me.
Explain why anybody would purchase this "bond". Who in their right minds would invest such huge sums when a child's birth is registered, on the off chance that one day they might get some of their money back?
It doesn't take much working out to see the majority of bonds would result in a loss for any investor.