PDA

View Full Version : where can my friend go to legally get hemp oil

exclamatio
19-11-2009, 04:06 PM
A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with "terminal" cancer and for a long time I have been following Rick Simpson and his work with hemp oil.

(if you dont know about this then check it out here on Rick Simpsons site for free http://www.phoenixtears.ca/)

My friend has enough money to travel for the treatment, we just have no idea where too!

Was hoping someone on here would know where he can go. I have also sent mail to Rick Simpson directly asking if he could treat my friend or point us in the right direction of someone who can. But I cant imagine how many people he must get asking for his help directly.

Ian2day
19-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Where is it not a criminal offence to have dope? Spain, Italy, California spring to mind.

krakhead
19-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Nosey through these, may help :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis#National_and_International_Regula tions
Medical cannabis in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Legality of cannabis by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

supertzar
19-11-2009, 04:19 PM
If you can get some money together you could obtain a pound of herb and make it yourself, legal or not. Not that big of an investment to have a good chance at saving your friend.

wildhorse
19-11-2009, 04:19 PM
i spotted some in good ole CO-OP :D

in the cooking oil bit ;)

try that and B17
lemon and water juice fasting
coffee enemas
orgonite zapper
colidol silver

theres so many other alternatives to cut, poision and burn

best of health to him on his journey - health is available to all of us...not just those able to travel or who have the dosh...think about it ;)

supertzar
19-11-2009, 04:50 PM
i spotted some in good ole CO-OP :D

in the cooking oil bit ;)

try that and B17
lemon and water juice fasting
coffee enemas
orgonite zapper
colidol silver

theres so many other alternatives to cut, poision and burn

best of health to him on his journey - health is available to all of us...not just those able to travel or who have the dosh...think about it ;)

This is the problem with Rick Simpson dubbing his cannabinoid concentrate "hemp oil." People are getting confused about what it is. The kind of hemp oil you buy at the store is pressed from the seeds. Rick Simpson's "oil" is concentrated essence of Cannabis flowers. It is the THC and other cannabinoids in the buds that cures cancer.

pedsi
19-11-2009, 04:52 PM
I've heard baking soda cures it too!:)

arty2000
19-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I get mine at amazon:)

neutrino
19-11-2009, 07:24 PM
I heard that a certain ingredient in some curries can help slow down the rate of cancer growth. I think it was Turmeric.
personally i'd get your friend on large doses of Turmeric, Garlic, Pomegranate, Acai berries and some Extra Strength Oil of Oregano and see if it at least helps to slow down the cancer. Oh and drink plenty of oxygenated water to keep your friends bodies ph level high, since cancer cells seem to divide and grow anaerobically I'd suggest attempting to cut down on the amount of glucose in the body.
make sure they do not drink thinks such as soda, tell them to keep to fresh clean water.

h2pogo
19-11-2009, 07:43 PM
A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with "terminal" cancer and for a long time I have been following Rick Simpson and his work with hemp oil.

(if you dont know about this then check it out here on Rick Simpsons site for free http://www.phoenixtears.ca/)

My friend has enough money to travel for the treatment, we just have no idea where too!

Was hoping someone on here would know where he can go. I have also sent mail to Rick Simpson directly asking if he could treat my friend or point us in the right direction of someone who can. But I cant imagine how many people he must get asking for his help directly.

amsterdam but i dont think it would be legal even there..
if you went to northen india the right time of year i would of thought some one could make some..
your better of making your own..its hard to know when you buy any how it was made..if it got too hot in the procces the thc would be destroyed..

wildhorse
19-11-2009, 07:47 PM
This is the problem with Rick Simpson dubbing his cannabinoid concentrate "hemp oil." People are getting confused about what it is. The kind of hemp oil you buy at the store is pressed from the seeds. Rick Simpson's "oil" is concentrated essence of Cannabis flowers. It is the THC and other cannabinoids in the buds that cures cancer.

doh....what a twat

jiffy
19-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend, as far as I know hemp oil can be purchased in any good health food shop.

I can also recommend you do a little research on this lady Canadian nurse, Renée Caisse (1888-1978)

Here is a link to a fantastic herbalist and a very nice guy that has made Caisse formula
http://www.godshaer.co.uk/caisse.php

Best wishes to you both:)

exclamatio
20-11-2009, 03:47 AM
thanks for all the suggestions guys, im actually just looking for a company or an individual who has experience making hemp oil from the bud, not hemp seed oil that you can buy most anywhere. Rick Simpson has been using hemp oil on cancer patients for a while now with amazing results.

If you are not sure what I mean just check the link in my 1st post it should explain everything in writing and video, whichever you prefer! :D

Check this video of jack herer having his legs massaged with the "holy annointing oil" for his diabetes. I have also emailed the reverend from the video too.

Holy Anointing Cannabis Oil Heals Diabetes - YouTube

grachtengordel
20-11-2009, 02:41 PM

you really have GOT TO grow it yourself. I KNOW there are risks involved but if you take precautions and DO NOT TELL ANYONE you are doing it , you will be fine, it is not that difficult and you can educate yourself online , i recommend www.softsecrets.nl , there are pdf files you canm dopwnload and lists of shops where you can get seeds and equipment.

If you really want to cure your friend, this is the way to do it, I personally would be hesitant to use Rick Simpsons method of concentrating the herb by boiling it in ethanol. look into eating the raw, dried buds or extracting resin with a ice-water 'isolater' or 'bubble hash' method

GROW YOUR OWN , it is not that difficult, it is technically a 'weed' and will grow despite you , you only have to do a lot of maintainance if you want a HIGH QUALITY (better than street, hiogh in MEDICINAL content) . And you really DO want HIGH QUALITY, with a good amount of THC filled resin.

If you can cure your friends cancer, whose law should you obey, the 'nations' laws that prohibit a non-toxic EFFECTIVE medicine , or gods/the universe's law that we have a duty to heal our brothers and sisters if we can.

If your friend has the money to buy oil then he has the money to set up a small grow-room and cure themselves and then set about curing others.

the risk of imprisonment is negligable, you can proove that you are growing it PURELY for medicine and if you NEVER sell any , they cannot proove otherwise. Even the nastiest magistrate will not convict a sick man where there is zero evidence that he grew for profit

DO IT. DO IT now, DON'T DELAY , Buy your seeds today.......

http://www.potseeds.co.uk/drhemp/index.htm

also search this forum for posts by 'joeblow' who has cured his girlfriend of 2 tumors via the 'Rick Simpson method'

grachtengordel
20-11-2009, 02:42 PM

doh....what a twat

WHO is a "twat"?

what have YOU done recently to help people? How many people have YOU cured of cancerous tumors, skin cancers?

supertzar
20-11-2009, 03:36 PM
WHO is a "twat"?

what have YOU done recently to help people? How many people have YOU cured of cancerous tumors, skin cancers?

I think she was being self-deprecating. Also, I don't know if they should wait three months to harvest some plants. It might be too late by then. Probably better to just get the highest quality herb possible and start right away.

asgard
20-11-2009, 04:35 PM
While I don't doubt that Hemp Oil will do the trick, it's gonna be a bitch to get hold of, or make your own. Alternatives which have a good rep are Essiac (I used that for my Mums breast cancer successfully), Budwig Protocol (she treated lots of terminals) the Gerson Therapy etc. There's loads of successful treatment.

My Dad is terminal at the moment. He has a nasty fast growing sinus tumour which is in the nose and sinus cavity in the cheek. I've just shrunk the primary (one in his cheek). The cheek is now flat so if it's still there it must be tiny. Took 6 weeks, but it'll probably take a bit longer to get rid of it in his nose, as he's not co-operating. He has heart probs and creeping dementia so it's his time to go, but it friggin well won't be because of cancer.

I was 'sprouting' (used broccoli sprouts as they have loads of cancer fighters like sulpharane and srouting the seeds gives 50-1000 times more nutrients than the full plant) and mixing them in smoothies with other potent fruits and veggies. http://www.sproutpeople.com/

Loads and loads of berries, especially blueberries. Gave him wheatgrass juice and apricot kernels, and I think those two were the main ones if I could only use 2 ingrediants + blueberries. Macadamia nuts are also high in B17 but the Apricot Kernels are the richest source and are cheap and easy to get. http://www.creative-nature.co.uk/apricot-kernels.html

You might want to check out this site as it's full of testimonials from cancer survivors - the webmaster (had cancer 3 times) went to prison in the US. He used the concentrated form (laetrille) as well as the seeds but the seeds will do on their own. Always take them with food.

http://www.apricotsfromgod.info/mystory.htm

Here's an MD who became convinced of the benefits of B17 and the results he got on his own patients when he used it as laetrille. He had a lot of problems with the FDA.

http://www.whale.to/m/binzel.html

It's a good idea to make sure your friends eliminations are working properly - drink lots of water, take exercise etc. I only realised the kernels had worked on my Dad because his face swelled up after 6 weeks and we had to go to hospital. They thought he was at "the end", but after IV antibiotics everything went back to normal. But not only the swelling went away, the main tumour had gone with it, and no way do antibiotics dissolve tumours!

My guess is his body couldn't eliminate the dead tissue fast enough, hence bacterial infection setting in. Wheatgrass juice should help with that, and Serrapeptase (enzyme digests dead tissue) but I've not heard of any other people develop such problems. My Dad is old and frail and doesn't drink enough water anyway, so this may have had a bearing.

He's still doing well and his nose has reduced slightly; the Macmillan Nurse is amazed. He is still likely to die soon, but hopefully I'm buying him time to have a 'good death' rather than a cancer one (especially nasty when it's in Head & Neck).

Another 'easy' one (the harder a regime is, the harder it is to stick to it, I feel) is the baking soda one.

This guy did it: http://www.phkillscancer.com/home

That might be dodgy if you have probs with potassium levels (my Dad takes diuretics which mess with his levels, so had to rule this out). All cancer diets turn the body more alkaline, but you can't get too far as that is dangerous. You can only maintain a couple of days at PH 8+ before things get dicey, but that's enough to kill off most cancer, then just keep it at normal PH (slightly alkaline). Any cancer cells left will be dormant and then you could just add moderate amounts of cancer killing foods to your diet to finish them off. Cancer can be lived with so long as it doesn't start replicating and taking over everything.

Your mate has the right attitude, and with you to help him along I think his odds are good.

Good luck! :)

organichealing
27-10-2013, 11:45 PM
I grow CBD rich strains for many of the cannabis clubs in California, and the most recent problem right now is there is a group who is selling FAKE Rick Simpson Oil on Ebay and Amazon. They are selling regular hemp oil that you can purchase from the vitamin store, but without the THC, making it ineffective for cancer treatment.

Real Rick Simpson Oil that has gone through quality control can be found at Amsterdam's Garden in San Jose, CA

https://www.stickyguide.com/dispensaries/amsterdams-garden/products/rick-simpson-formula-hash-oil

blue2
29-10-2013, 04:10 PM
He does not want to be smoking it that is for sure. It is better to be juicing Marijuana plants himself and juicing it is only way to be disease free.

http://preventdisease.com/news/12/123012_The-Importance-of-Drinking-Rather-Than...

http://www.nature.com/bjc/journal/v95/n2/abs/6603236a.html

http://www.cannabisinternational.org/about.php

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/30/new-study-shows-cannabinoids-imp...

www.berkeleypatientscare.com/2010/09/18/juicing-raw-cannabis-for

Try this email sharecannabisseeds@gmail.com

There is something called Canna-Min

Good luck! On Lanzarote it is legal to grow 2 plants per household,there was a guy who grew 56 on his roof space and was arrested lol but there is the Cannabis Cup Competition annually and taken very seriously from those growing it.

In Teneriffe there is a Cannabis Club! www.lanzaroteinformation.com

Be careful Hemp oil is Industrial plant and the oil can have solvent in like Benzene although i was advised with high heating it negates it but sorry i don't buy that it is messing too much with natural plant,cold pressed juicing don't have the psychoactive problems that is associated with heating of THC. Marijuana plant needs to be in it's natural state and no pesticides used in the growing process.

Useful Books on Amazon are: The Little Black Book of Marijuana, Growing Marijuana Hydroponically although not recommended as lacks nutrients, Marijuana Horticulture The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible.

On the Collective Evolution scientific research above I think one could have a fairly strong medicinal case for Court if caught growing it outdoors and it is legal if grown onto Hops but then no cannabinoids are to be had with this method,so bit useless.

Another book is Marijuana Gateway to Health by Clint Werner.

Need to be properly educated with this subject before growing it for personal medicinal use. Hope this is helpful!

And when we heat treat something we alter it chemically and like food cooked we then kill our cells. Cell Food is oxygenated and if in UK can buy Good health pack from Direct Healing. The other thing is Somatomed by Vespro Life Sciences it is excellent product for strengthening the whole of bodily systems.

Plus raw juicing of veges and fruits like Beetroots, white onion, carrots, garlic, red or pink grapefruits, lemons, limes, root ginger, fennel, fresh mint fresh sage and nettles and dandelions, all together, even Spring Cabbage. 4 litres daily.

Raw beetroot and fermented foods like you can buy on www.red23.co.uk and Vitamin C as in NHP www.Naturalhealthpractice.com is strongest i've come across and is of better quality of magnesium ascorbate can heal bad cells. Also they do a pure Omega 3 strongest one i've come across as it is Practitioner strength.
Also Magnascent Iodine 4 drops in pure water each two hours 8am-4pm is essential.

mightiswrong
29-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Wouldn't a good hash have a decent amount of oil in it?

porridge
29-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Wouldn't a good hash have a decent amount of oil in it?

Bubble hash is just as concentrated as oil I think.

all you're doing with oil extraction is removing the plant matter to keep the trichomes.

glyix
30-10-2013, 04:20 AM
Come to the States, go to either Colorado or Washington state. Its competely legal, doctors can even give it to you.

I think the law states that concentrates are illegal to sell over the counter but bud is super easy to find, and dirt cheap especially this time of year being it Croptober. Don't quote me on that last part.

hangthedj
30-10-2013, 05:07 AM
Bubble hash is just as concentrated as oil I think.

all you're doing with oil extraction is removing the plant matter to keep the trichomes.

At some point in the process you need HEAT to make the Cannabinoids (including THC and CBD) bio-available. Bubble hash doesn't have that, Rick's oil does. So hash you would need to heat. The oil as per Rick's method you don't need to.

Better to do this earlier in the process than end up having to smoke it the final form as a medical user. Or even vapourise it (though very much better for you) imho. You want to ingest it as oil or in an edible preparation (but watch the heat levels - too high a heat destroys what you want) or apply strong oil topically for skin.

Juicing the plant is like trying to get the nutrients from, say, carrots by smoking them :rolleyes:

porridge
30-10-2013, 10:09 AM
At some point in the process you need HEAT to make the Cannabinoids (including THC and CBD) bio-available. Bubble hash doesn't have that, Rick's oil does. So hash you would need to heat. The oil as per Rick's method you don't need to.

Better to do this earlier in the process than end up having to smoke it the final form as a medical user. Or even vapourise it (though very much better for you) imho. You want to ingest it as oil or in an edible preparation (but watch the heat levels - too high a heat destroys what you want) or apply strong oil topically for skin.

Juicing the plant is like trying to get the nutrients from, say, carrots by smoking them :rolleyes:

I see what you mean now.

Only thing I dont get is why does Rick say his method of consumption doesnt actually get you stoned.

I would love to use a method that doesn't get you stoned as I tried helping my mother out many different ways who is severely disabled but she didnt like the high & claimed her head raced too much.

Butane extraction honey oil looks the easiest way to get the oil with the correct tools.

As for juicing I read its for different benefits from the plant not the psychoactive parts. But yeah is very vague & iffy. I used cold pressed hemp oil in my food for years & definitely know it has some benefits.

exclamatio
25-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Just noticed this thread was bumped from 2009.

In the end my friend was convinced to try a form of chemotherapy. Needless to say, after he started chemo he got much sicker, much faster. He died early in 2010.

the nine
26-11-2013, 12:29 AM

In the end my friend was convinced to try a form of chemotherapy. Needless to say, after he started chemo he got much sicker, much faster. He died early in 2010.

bad 1
perhaps he chose a way out of this life after all?

to anyone else..
just get a tent and equipment and grow it!!!

dont be afraid of the risks..trying to buy a risk free venture by letting other growers take the risk

just do it, or face the consequences

this country used to have a spine... brow beaten eunuchs by the establishment springs to mind

forrest22
26-11-2013, 01:01 PM
try Lingzhi mushroom - it possesses anti-tumor, anti-cancer,

also take Fish oil omega 3 capsules are amazing also try drink ginger

3point5
26-11-2013, 01:14 PM
to anyone else..
just get a tent and equipment and grow it!!!

Having just had a battle to find a source of oil for a friends cancer treatments, let me tell you not everyone has the means (or time in my friends case) to be growing their own.

dancing bear
26-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Where is it not a criminal offence to have dope? Spain, Italy, California spring to mind.
Hi,

Do you know whether its legal to grow and smoke in Spain or are you saying legal to smoke only?

Thanks

3point5
26-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi,

Do you know whether its legal to grow and smoke in Spain or are you saying legal to smoke only?

Thanks

It's decriminalised. I believe the rules are up to 5 plants per person is tolerated. I would strongly advise properly researching the law before partaking in the activity though.

asgard
26-11-2013, 02:31 PM
The problem with Ricks cure is it is so difficult to get hold of the stuff (unless you wanna risk growing your own and that takes time)

While you are waiting to locate a source or grow your own he might want to consider one of the quickest alleged methods - 'bout 15 days max. This is the one I'd do - lemon juice and sea salt. It's based on the molasse/water/bicarb and oxengenating cells (which is what this guy used to cure his own cancer). One of the commenters claimed to be a "molecular physicist" who treated his mother with this lemon juice protocol. Seems to have the same effect as the molasses/bicarb and is less pffaffy so I'd personally try that first.

Really intriguing why pregnancy tests can detect cancer (I guess all those false positives are the presense of the particular hormone given off when the cells replicate either during pregnancy or cancer - pity there are no studies to show how many women who had false positives have cancer show up a few years later?)

Anyway, send him these links - as I'm sure he'll at the very least be able to get hold of fresh lemons and seasalt, and ph strips from the chemist or health store - or if choosing the other protocols, molasses, bicarb, and halebanero peppers.

(I just got myself a £1 pregnancy kit from Poundshop and I'm intrigued to see if anything shows. I'm female but there is no chance of me being pregnant, so if it's a positive, bingo. If you are a man and get a positive, well duh!)

Worth a shot while trying to get hemp supplies.

" I just read your story, and watched the protocol video you made for youtube. I am a Molecular Physicist with a background in advanced molecular design and engineering. My mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer over 25 years ago. Her cancer stemmed from Sarcoidosis; my mother was one of the research patients at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN who helped the Mayo pinpoint the disease and to classify it for the medical journals.

During the course of my young adult life, I strived to understand this tiny little gene that was affecting my mother, and why it seemed that the medical community could do nothing to reverse its devastating effects on her. As a research scientist I dove in with both feet andwas looking to get at the core of the problem.

Here is what I found and what would save my mother’s life and why she is still alive to this day and why you are still alive today.

Cancer gene & cell:

The cancer cell stems from a very short strand of DNA within the helix, its number is 274. This is a very interesting gene strand as every human being contains this specific strand of DNA. This particular gene strand is triggered by a lack of oxygen in the body.Once the body reaches a particular low oxygen environment this little gene wakes up and comes to life forming cancer cells. These cancer cells which are carried throughout the body by erythrocytes to varying places where they are then deposited and begin to take hold.

The sodium bi-carbonate solution you are taking is allowing the thinning of your erythrocyte wall therefore your erythrocytes is able to take in more oxygen and carry it throughout your body. When the oxygen atom comes into contact with a cancer cell it kills the cell and becomes dormant.The reason for explaining how and why the cancer cells are growing within your body is to explain to you why you are seeing an effect in change using sodium bi-carbonate as a supplement. When you are able to boost the oxygen level within your body the cancer cells begin to die off as they are not able to survive in an oxygen enriched environment.

Having figured out how to kill the cell I designed a protocol for my mother using purely organic compounds. These compounds are easy to get, easy to assemble and takes little or no time at all to see results. . . . . All I can tell you is my mother and many hundreds ofother people I have helped to make this organic substance, are still alive and happy today. I do not sell anything, never have never will…I will also let you know that the medical community at large within cancer research know that this organic compound works to kill off all of the cells quickly and efficiently within the matter of a few days not weeks depending on the location of growth of the cell.

If you are interested in speaking with me about it I would love to have a conversation with you and explain to you how it works and why.

Respectfully. . .

Natural Gentle Cancer Protocol Dropped Into My Lap (http://phkillscancer.com/cancer/natural-gentle-cancer-protocol-dropped-into-my-lap-lemon-sea-salt-oxygen-no-baking-soda-or-ph-paper)

Baking Soda/Water/Mollases Protocol (http://phkillscancer.com/protocol)

This one adds halebenaro peppers
How I Cured Stage 4 Cancer In 2 Weeks For Less Than The Cost Of A Night At The Movies (http://kelleyeidem.hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Cured-Stage-4-Cancer-in-Two-Weeks-For-Less-Than-The-Cost-Of-A-Night-At-The-Movies)

Good Luck!

exclamatio
26-11-2013, 02:49 PM
bad 1
perhaps he chose a way out of this life after all?

Perhaps. He was told it was a new experimental treatment and that the results of his treatment would help others. He left behind two kids and his wife.

On a brighter note, since then another friend of mine has cured her cancer by going vegan. She started with Gerson therapy, and before long went onto a fruit based, high raw diet, which she still eats.

3point5
26-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Whilst there's people here that are interested in cannabis oil treatments, if people could read this, and if you agree then sign the petition, that would be amazing :)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/get-alan-his-oil

asgard
26-11-2013, 03:05 PM

Yeah, I've just noticed it'd been bumped from 2009 after I replied (hate when that happens!)

Sorry to hear about your friend. What a waste! :(

dancing bear
26-11-2013, 03:14 PM
It's decriminalised. I believe the rules are up to 5 plants per person is tolerated. I would strongly advise properly researching the law before partaking in the activity though.
Thanks for that.
I would take your advise and of course do my own research.

I have not got the time at the mo as am at work.
I have a link to a dietry cure which is based on plant food ONLY.
It is based on the Forks over Knives video which is excellent.
Will post when I can.

stagger_lee
26-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks

I live in Spain and can tell you that it is legal to grow no more than 2 plants for your own consumption. It is still illegal to carry weed in your possession or smoke it anywhere other than your own home, however people turn a blind eye to it a lot more than in the UK if you smoke out in the open.

Here in Barcelona there are Cannabis Associations that have been set up. The idea is you pay about 20€ to become a member and then you can get your weed through them (you don't buy though ;) ).

Rick is trying to set up a Compassion Club in Spain for medicinal purposes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7KnNUBKJ8

dancing bear
26-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I live in Spain and can tell you that it is legal to grow no more than 2 plants for your own consumption. It is still illegal to carry weed in your possession or smoke it anywhere other than your own home, however people turn a blind eye to it a lot more than in the UK if you smoke out in the open.

Here in Barcelona there are Cannabis Associations that have been set up. The idea is you pay about 20€ to become a member and then you can get your weed through them (you don't buy though ;) ).

Rick is trying to set up a Compassion Club in Spain for medicinal purposes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7KnNUBKJ8
Thanks ,that is great news.

It will be legal in my life time, I hope anyway ( I am only 5 years old).

Who do I give my 20 euros to ? Happy dayzzzzzz

otad12
26-11-2013, 08:40 PM

I'm in the U.S., & Whole Foods Market sells Manitoba Harvest brand of Hemp Oil & also Nutiva brand.

http://manitobaharvest.com/

http://manitobaharvest.com/category/15/Hemp-Oil.html#trail

https://www.google.com/#q=nutiva+hemp+oil

the nine
26-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Having just had a battle to find a source of oil for a friends cancer treatments, let me tell you not everyone has the means (or time in my friends case) to be growing their own.

you can set up a small 4 foot by 4 foot tent
you can pick these up for as little as £150 second hand with all the equipment

its not hard, there are books and mags and youtube vids for people to do it
even a novice

if the patient is too ill..perhaps a good friend ;), perhaps some posting here about their dilemma..could do the work in the patients house

even a rubbish first time attempt in a tent aforementioned would produce 1 - 2 ounces of dry bud per plant and you could easily get 16 cuttings in there with 2 x 400 watt hps son-t bulbs and some bat shit soil

look around forums..go to grow shops..look on places like gum tree et al

there are half arsed people who never seen it through selling the equipment of for christmas

its all about will and desire

do you want it enough?

if so, you will do it

3point5
26-11-2013, 10:14 PM
you can set up a small 4 foot by 4 foot tent
you can pick these up for as little as £150 second hand with all the equipment

its not hard, there are books and mags and youtube vids for people to do it
even a novice

if the patient is too ill..perhaps a good friend ;), perhaps some posting here about their dilemma..could do the work in the patients house

His is certainly a time issue rather than a will to do it issue. The campaign seems to be gathering weight so hopefully things turn out for the best :)

the nine
26-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Perhaps. He was told it was a new experimental treatment and that the results of his treatment would help others. He left behind two kids and his wife.

On a brighter note, since then another friend of mine has cured her cancer by going vegan. She started with Gerson therapy, and before long went onto a fruit based, high raw diet, which she still eats.

aww
Im gutted for his family :(

good news about your friend though..there are many a cure out there :)

perhaps 'Will' and placebo are overlooked too much in the west

stagger_lee
23-12-2013, 03:32 PM
can anybody help me in getting some of Rick Simpson's oil? my dad has pancreatic cancer and i've been trying to get him to consider this way of treatment since he was diagnosed a year ago. he was very skeptical because he's very anti-drugs so it was really hard to convince him about the benefits of the plant.

anyway he's been on chemo for a year and has now been told that the chemo isn't having any effect so they've told him there's nothing more they can do for him. how nice of them.

but now he seems much more up for trying all the alternative treatments and nutritional remedies that i've been trying to push (b17, black seed oil etc)

he even seems up for using hemp oil if we can get some. i know people in spain who have grow shops and can make oil for me but i don't think this would be of the concentration or potency of Rick Simpson's oil. i got a sample of this for him a year ago but he never used it because he was worried about using it with chemo and because of his skepticism about cannabis. his wife threw it away a few months ago because it had never been used and had probably gone off and lost any potency.

i would be eternally grateful if anyone could help me get some of this oil. I live in spain but my dad lives in england. i know Rick is setting up a compassion club in spain but this is still in the early development. i don't think my dad will be able to wait that long.

please. i'm desperate.

grandmasterp
23-12-2013, 03:54 PM

Amazon sells it legally...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/100ml-Organic-Hemp-Oil-Pressed/dp/B004U5PU38/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1387814050&sr=1-1&keywords=hemp+oil

3point5
23-12-2013, 03:58 PM
can anybody help me in getting some of Rick Simpson's oil? my dad has pancreatic cancer and i've been trying to get him to consider this way of treatment since he was diagnosed a year ago. he was very skeptical because he's very anti-drugs so it was really hard to convince him about the benefits of the plant.

anyway he's been on chemo for a year and has now been told that the chemo isn't having any effect so they've told him there's nothing more they can do for him. how nice of them.

but now he seems much more up for trying all the alternative treatments and nutritional remedies that i've been trying to push (b17, black seed oil etc)

he even seems up for using hemp oil if we can get some. i know people in spain who have grow shops and can make oil for me but i don't think this would be of the concentration or potency of Rick Simpson's oil. i got a sample of this for him a year ago but he never used it because he was worried about using it with chemo and because of his skepticism about cannabis. his wife threw it away a few months ago because it had never been used and had probably gone off and lost any potency.

i would be eternally grateful if anyone could help me get some of this oil. I live in spain but my dad lives in england. i know Rick is setting up a compassion club in spain but this is still in the early development. i don't think my dad will be able to wait that long.

please. i'm desperate.

Speak to Jeff Ditchfield (https://www.facebook.com/jeffreyditchfield?fref=ts). He wont be able to supply, but he'll be able to put you in touch with someone who will. Jeff is a huge name in the Spanish cannabis scene, and has very strong ties to the UK scene as well.

bertieboggins
23-12-2013, 04:29 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/100ml-Organic-Hemp-Oil-Pressed/dp/B004U5PU38/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1387814050&sr=1-1&keywords=hemp+oil

It's not the same thing.

Hemp oil from hemp seeds is perfectly legal but useless for cancer treatment.

Rick Simpson oil is extracted from the THC rich flowers of the cannabis plant.

Sadly the OP's friend has died, after choosing the chemo route, which is tragic, and I'm truly sorry.

Perhaps now some sanity is prevailing in Colorado and Washington more lives can be saved, and the MSM will find it harder to ignore that an effective and non-barbaric treatment does exist.

grandmasterp
23-12-2013, 04:39 PM
It's not the same thing.

Hemp oil from hemp seeds is perfectly legal but useless for cancer treatment.

Rick Simpson oil is extracted from the THC rich flowers of the cannabis plant.

Sadly the OP's friend has died, after choosing the chemo route, which is tragic, and I'm truly sorry.

Perhaps now some sanity is prevailing in Colorado and Washington more lives can be saved, and the MSM will find it harder to ignore that an effective and non-barbaric treatment does exist.

OIC.
Thanks for the heads up.
:)

winston000smith
23-12-2013, 06:11 PM

please. i'm desperate.

http://www.thehealthcure.org/

I hope this helps. Another poster on another thread posted this link. A lot of people have posted links to cooking oil etc, but this appears to be the genuine oil - and they are based in Holland which is a very good sign. The original poster claimed to have received from them.

Getting hold of the stuff to make your own can be difficult, there is loads about, but only a small percentage of what is on the market would be the high grade, high THC/CBD skunk you need.

elshaper
23-12-2013, 07:34 PM
You could make a tincture.
Very simple to make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2aVum_7kWs

fishin43diqs
24-12-2013, 03:01 AM

Not the same thing.

Rick Simpson oil is available at many cannabis dispensaries in California.