PDA

View Full Version : Do Negative Entities Attach Themselves......

amethyst
10-11-2009, 01:40 AM
.......to low vibrational people?

From personal experience, I think they do......

May we discuss?

phemohilia
10-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Well, if it IS true that we ARE multi-dimensional beings, and that means that what we are beyond the flesh can or does exist on more than one level, then I would say it is completely possible that this could happen....

smariot
10-11-2009, 02:01 AM

May we discuss?

Maybe. I think a deceased drug user might try to inhabit the body if a living drug user in an attempt to experience the high they felt when they were alive. They might even influence them to do it. They're not necessarily malevolent, and trying to hurt the person though. I also don't believe they can influence someone to do something they weren't already predisposed toward.

petercookie
10-11-2009, 02:03 AM
I think you could compare it too our immune system -

When you are stressed and feeling down/weak, (being negative/low vibration)
you are much more open to attacks from foreign bodys and you do get ill easyer.
Where if your feeling posative and strong, then its alot more difficult to be attacked and become ill.

..............If you think the whole world is against you, then it probbly will be (atleast in your own mind anyway)....

decim
10-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Can you define?

amethyst
10-11-2009, 02:24 AM
Can you define?

Low vibrational individuals.......people who are emotional vampires, when, in their presence, literally seem to suck the emotional, spiritual life out of you and spread negative energy in a room.....

The whole atmosphere of a room can change when around these individuals, and I think it could be partially influenced by negative entities that these individuals allow themselves to carry around with them due to unresolved spiritual issues within themselves....ie:anger, bitterness, etc. It's like the entities hitch a ride on the backs of these people.

Where if your feeling posative and strong, then its alot more difficult to be attacked and become ill.

..............If you think the whole world is against you, then it probbly will be (atleast in your own mind anyway)....

I think that's true to some degree.

decim
10-11-2009, 02:32 AM
You mean the 'depressed'?

Your emotions are yours are they not, how do they 'suck' them.

Low vibrational individuals.......people who are emotional vampires, when, in their presence, literally seem to suck the emotional, spiritual life out of you and spread negative energy in a room.....

The whole atmosphere of a room can change when around these individuals, and I think it could be partially influenced by negative entities that these individuals allow themselves to carry around with them due to unresolved spiritual issues within themselves....ie:anger, bitterness, etc. It's like the entities hitch a ride on the backs of these people.

conviction
10-11-2009, 02:47 AM
I think there is a strong possibility that ultra-dimensional beings influence us. I think positive people attract positive beings while negative/low vibrational people attract the contrary. So yes, I do believe so.

We are constantly vibrating our emotional state correct?

How exactly do emotional states affect us is the big question in all of this. We act differently in different emotional states but why?

Also how do external things change our emotions?

I've come to the conclusion that emotion is to precursor to all actions and thoughts but why....

decim
10-11-2009, 02:55 AM
You can act without emotion.

You can have thought without emotion.

Thoughts can generate emotion.

Actions can generate emotion.

emotion is to precursor to all actions and thoughts

conviction
10-11-2009, 02:58 AM

are you saying that we aren't under constant influence of emotion? We are always vibrating this information are we not?

armoured_amazon
10-11-2009, 03:22 AM

May we discuss?

I think so, too. It's hard to explain, but when I'm in an altercation, I can differentiate between it being spirit or physical-based, if that makes any sense. Houses left vacant always get squatters.

hollo
10-11-2009, 03:23 AM
ive had a dream about this - it was a truly horrible dream - yes they can!
their presence can be so overwhelming that you are unable to do anything
(while they "suck" all the energy out of you!)

just like the mirror thread - you can fight it tho (you have to be so determined!)

my dream wasnt nice - well since im here we have a min to remanice....

us (me and a few friends) were in this place like a shopping mall but had been
abandoned for years - i could feel the entity although it wasnt overpowering
at that time..

in each of the windows something different was happening that was just horrible!
the one i was looking at was dark and there was what looked like a chain chomp
wondering around exept its eyes were spinning and bleeding/crying loads of tiny black lego bricks!
anyway as i backed away one of my friends went in and was looking at somthing
it was a few moments later that i realise he couldnt move as the presence was
on him sucking out all his energy.
i was scared but i knew i had to get him out of there so i rushed in and the presence
was so thick in that room i had to fight just to move - after grabing my friend
and making my way to the door i felt the pull so powerfull that i was rly tired
and frail i had to use so much strength to get out of there - i did in the end - it was horrible!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:4qXpeDR8w9X9dM:http://themushroomkingdom.net/images/mkdd/mkdd_chain_chomp.jpg

decim
10-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Emotions are described as Anger, Lust, Love, Fear etc

What emotion are you 'feeling' now.

I am stable.

Emotions are volatile, they can quickly change, leading to irrational actions.

Rational thought overrides emotion & prevents irrational behaviour.

Act on rational thought.

are you saying that we aren't under constant influence of emotion? We are always vibrating this information are we not?

nathan74
10-11-2009, 03:37 AM
to understand the entity is to understand the spirit world!!

you are linked to your family and friends called the circle! no one else enters
that circle unless you let them.. Ouija boards etc open the circle and let them in as family. that's how the entity's get in. because there not part of your family circle that's why things go terribly wrong!!

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:47 AM
I think so, too. It's hard to explain, but when I'm in an altercation, I can differentiate between it being spirit or physical-based, if that makes any sense. Houses left vacant always get squatters.

I know what you mean AA..it is hard to explain...but have you ever been in a situation and then a few minutes later, the atmosphere of the enviroment you are in, completely changes? Like negative entites walked right in and sat down in your situation and added to the negative atmosphere.....

if you are sensitive to this sort of thing, you will know what I mean.....I almost always pick up the "temperature" of an enviroment right away...and determine whether I want to hang around there or not.....and I think for many, our sensitivity receptors are being turned way up right now.....like my receptors are picking up things right and left more than ever......I just can't be in a place anymore that is putting out such negative energy......I get physically off balance as a result...

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:49 AM
ive had a dream about this - it was a truly horrible dream - yes they can!
their presence can be so overwhelming that you are unable to do anything
(while they "suck" all the energy out of you!)

just like the mirror thread - you can fight it tho (you have to be so determined!)

my dream wasnt nice - well since im here we have a min to remanice....

us (me and a few friends) were in this place like a shopping mall but had been
abandoned for years - i could feel the entity although it wasnt overpowering
at that time..

in each of the windows something different was happening that was just horrible!
the one i was looking at was dark and there was what looked like a chain chomp
wondering around exept its eyes were spinning and bleeding/crying loads of tiny black lego bricks!
anyway as i backed away one of my friends went in and was looking at somthing
it was a few moments later that i realise he couldnt move as the presence was
on him sucking out all his energy.
i was scared but i knew i had to get him out of there so i rushed in and the presence
was so thick in that room i had to fight just to move - after grabing my friend
and making my way to the door i felt the pull so powerfull that i was rly tired
and frail i had to use so much strength to get out of there - i did in the end - it was horrible!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:4qXpeDR8w9X9dM:http://themushroomkingdom.net/images/mkdd/mkdd_chain_chomp.jpg

wow, interesting dream....I've had similar ones....

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:52 AM
to understand the entity is to understand the spirit world!!

you are linked to your family and friends called the circle! no one else enters
that circle unless you let them.. Ouija boards etc open the circle and let them in as family. that's how the entity's get in. because there not part of your family circle that's why things go terribly wrong!!

But I'm talking about things that are also not even part of your circle...like if you are out shopping, dining etc. you can pick up what is surounding you, and at times it can really drain you..you feel the energy drain and you just want to leave certain enviroments.....seems it's happening more and more to me....

armoured_amazon
10-11-2009, 03:55 AM
I know what you mean AA..it is hard to explain...but have you ever been in a situation and then a few minutes later, the atmosphere of the enviroment you are in, completely changes? Like negative entites walked right in and sat down in your situation and added to the negative atmosphere.....

if you are sensitive to this sort of thing, you will know what I mean.....I almost always pick up the "temperature" of an enviroment right away...and determine whether I want to hang around there or not.....and I think for many, our sensitivity receptors are being turned way up right now.....like my receptors are picking up things right and left more than ever......I just can't be in a place anymore that is putting out such negative energy......I get physically off balance as a result...

Yup. Funny thing is, my mum and I always pick up on it at exactly the same time. :o

There are certain places I avoid as much as possible (including my sister's house), because I like an easy life and it can get tiring blocking stuff for extended periods.

decim
10-11-2009, 03:56 AM
Mobile phones.

Google persinger mind experiments.

But I'm talking about things that are also not even part of your circle...like if you are out shopping, dining etc. you can pick up what is surounding you, and at times it can really drain you..you feel the energy drain and you just want to leave certain enviroments.....seems it's happening more and more to me....

armoured_amazon
10-11-2009, 03:57 AM
mobile phones.

Google persinger mind experiments.

lol

amethyst
10-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Yup. Funny thing is, my mum and I always pick up on it at exactly the same time. :o

There are certain places I avoid as much as possible (including my sister's house), because I like an easy life and it can get tiring blocking stuff for extended periods.

You and your mum are both in sync.......yes, me too...there just things/places I won't tolerate anymore, whereas, in the past I would have.....but not anymore if I can help it....

thelyran
10-11-2009, 05:07 AM

May we discuss?

...yes they do,had a few hundred of them,it was caused by intense hatred,
projected at an occult group,I did'nt learn my lesson,and continue to suffer to this day....because they're bastards...and evil:D.But these are projected energies,pooled into one great big attack,soul-fragments...and they're are also,dead/lost and Earth-bound souls,who attach to people of low vibrations
...these one's cause havoc,but can get sent on by healers and psychics quite easily...Occultist,are different,and you have to raise it,above them,what happens later,I don't know,but they'll get their's...seen to much Law Of Attraction,to deny it's existance,thoughtful thread Amethyst...love
Jase:)

amethyst
10-11-2009, 05:13 AM
...yes they do,had a few hundred of them,it was caused by intense hatred,
projected at an occult group,I did'nt learn my lesson,and continue to suffer to this day....because they're bastards...and evil:D.But these are projected energies,pooled into one great big attack,soul-fragments...and they're are also,dead/lost and Earth-bound souls,who attach to people of low vibrations
...these one's cause havoc,but can get sent on by healers and psychics quite easily...Occultist,are different,and you have to raise it,above them,what happens later,I don't know,but they'll get there's...seen to much Law Of Attraction,to deny it's existance,thoughtful thread Amethyst...love
Jase:)

Thanks Jase.......you get what I'm saying ;)

thelyran
10-11-2009, 05:15 AM
Thanks Jase.......you get what I'm saying ;)

...thankyou,just gave this place the rating it deserves...could become a reference point,if it constructs properly,love Jase:)

smariot
10-11-2009, 05:17 AM

A girl runs into an empty classroom to escape the commotion outside.

But it's not empty. Facing the wall is another girl.

"I hear voices," she says, suddenly. She hopes this will scare her away. And the voices make no effort to stop her, hoping to take advantage of any compassion the first girl might show.

Which she does. She walks up behind her, unsure of how to proceeed.

The girl at the wall is concealing a razorblade, and turns to slashes at her. But she really has no desire to hurt anyone, and isn't holding the blade at the right angle to do any damage. It only scrapes across her skin.

The girl shows no fear, and embrasses her attacker. Her skin is warm, and the embrace is full of compassion and understanding.

The blade falls to the floor.

Twas the tail end of a dream I had the other day. In spite of the schizophrenia and attempted homocide, I thought it to be quite beautiful.

amethyst
10-11-2009, 05:20 AM
...thankyou,just gave this place the rating it deserves...could become a reference point,if it constructs properly,love Jase:)

You are such a kind soul :)

thelyran
10-11-2009, 05:25 AM
You are such a kind soul :)

not always,and being honest here,I'm selective,not universal,my problem.:o
Check Smariot's post above,that's what I got to do...embarressing,but true,I have to hug and kiss poisonous snakes!!!:eek:...the Occultist and I go way back...way back...hoping this is my last round with them,take care,Love Jase
:)

amethyst
10-11-2009, 05:28 AM
not always,and being honest here,I'm selective,not universal,my problem.:o
Check Smariot's post above,that's what I got to do...embarressing,but true,I have to hug and kiss poisonous snakes!!!:eek:...the Occultist and I go way back...way back...hoping this is my last round with them,take care,Love Jase

;)

thelyran
10-11-2009, 06:00 AM
after reading this i think its time i started singing again(praying), ive set aside some of my tools for a time to better understand what has taken place and has still taken place.

just a quike background,
ive been a victim of energy vampires of the human type.
sometimes willingly out of compasion to help them to change there ways, its complicated, simply at times i can take on a persons emotional turmoil to give them enough comfort to make it through a hard time, same with physical pain,,,,,,,,then there is the amount of ki energy i produce or channell(whichevery way you veiw it), the first person to clue me in on this diffence in me than others was an acupunturist that was also other things was amazed at the amount in me,,,,,,,

ive atracted many that have had these attachements you speak of,
part of why i did not do what was logical and well smart was because i saw humanbeings that were being controlled to a certain degree with crazy slanderouse deviose word twisting setting up frame jobs to create enough emotional turmoil in me to expell mass amounts of this enrgy for them to suck up.
The other strange thing i learned that happend time and time again is when im happy and being myself they are very angry and depressed.

it is very true what these entitys do to people, as well as those that choose to create an envioroment that causes others to expell energy in this way.

It is very real to me, the ins and outs of some of this, i dont have the vocabulary or terms to make much of it clear from my perception.
But think of this, when some gain energy from causeing me to get very angry in notice that they get a charge and get realy happy, not only that but they also kinda get a bit of some of my gifts and for this i am ashamed because of my not paying close enough attention to it and how they did it.
But i did know that somehow some people were able to kinda steal gifts, or the energy of them, they also suffered from doing it, so this time i think i can.
I realy wish i didnt have to disclose some of this knwledge and info, but the damage started to be done long before my birth and has come to a point where edjucating ourselves and eachother on many differnt levels of self deffence as well as elevating one another instead of feading of of eachother for the pleasure of thes lower entitys.

Im done, i am going to begin to sing the songs ive recieved again, and i will walk in a new way no matter how much i see there addicted faces craving others energy to placate those lower vibrational entitys that cause there brains and hearts to be taken over and become cruel unless arrested and subdued.

i am greatfull for reading this thread it reminded me of a few things, it came at the right time, i love the way the universe works sometimes, cant say all the time if i had my choice my road would have been allot easier to this point.

...there you go,you're the other side of the coin,the one who wishes to help,
your heart is the right place,but lack adeptship and technique...I got an easy saying for you and others,willing to do the same...

"The devil changes you....you can't change the devil"...took alot of pain and suffering to give credence to this saying....Stick with your own,the ultimate aim of the Lower Dark Mattered Gods,is to change the light,to black light...The Black Sun,regards...Love Jase:)

kimball13
10-11-2009, 07:09 AM
dangit i knew it would end up being a bit of kilter, but thankyou, you are right on some of the apreticship thing.

The thing is ive been an apretice to many in my life, yet many times i was not just the apretice but also teacher.

oops i had to edit and thought i leave the rest, i missunderstood adeptship with apreticship,,,,,,,,,but true i havent had time to become adept in normal everyday things,,,,,its kinda like the differnce between being behing enemy lines and being home,,,,,,,,,,,,ya look a bit ragged and sloppy to those at home or new to the frontlines.
Part of the problem was many did not understand the levels i attain quilkly when properly shown, and when im properly shown what is going on whith my abilitys and such they become fearfull due to the amount of whatever i can genrate be it healing or other things, includeing to very afective spiritual warfare,,,,,,,,,so ive been a victim of my very onw teachers most of my life and then when it became obviouse of which it was to me years prior what was occuring they could not understand how i could forgive and allmost forget, i fogot the hurt they caused but not the actions and such which then caused them to resent me even more and rather than help me to heal from the damage they caused they then heaped more harm while includeing others,,,,,,,,,,,,but it is getting better.

and thank you, but strange thing is im going back to the way i was when i was younger in the ways i go about things as well as my attitude, but this time with even less anger and sorrow and with maybe just a tad more wisdom, my heart is still the same and for that i am very greatfull.

It would be difficult for me to be an aprentice, not to sound all that but that would almost be like asking the Dali Lama to aprentice in meditation.

Thing is ive had to use what others have sat down and learned for years ive had to put in practice imediatily as a boy,,, never have i been able to truly relax and assimlate anything in my entire life it has been constant attack and ive always chosen the compasionate path to great pain to myself and those that have witnessed what ive endured at times.

because of constant moving my entire life nobody has every realy witnessed the extent of what im put through by i dont know how many now.

But i have to take responsobility for part of it, but i knew for along time, and as long as they did not interfere with my life other than watching at times oh well its a free country,,,,,,,,,,,,but thats not the case in my case.

For example, some get a kick out of getting me angry or very sad on a cloudy, one even stated i like it when you do that,,,,,,,,,oh boy was i even more pissed at him for saying that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thing is i was a bit sad and upset so the clouds began to part, he noticed and said that so i got a bit pissed then next you know the entire valley is cloudless in 15-20 minutes. That is the amount of energy i expend, or for some reason the Sun itself is kinda shining through, and what if that is the case, what if, anyways i shudder to think. Maybe it is a connetion i have with the Sun and Earth for some unknown reason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ive heard leggends of fisher kings that are connected to the land in such a way kinda like twins are connected sometimes,,,,,,,,,then there were the native american medicine people that had similar abilitys.

awwwwwwwwwwfckit,,,,,,,,,,,,Father the Sleaper has Awoken,,,,,,,,,,,,one of my favorite lines from the movie Dune.
My Grandfather Knew what i had to conquer but i dont think he knew of the extent that the lower vibrations would attack and torture me to create there own feading station so to speak starting at around 9 or so when the abuse and lies began as to why i was screaming, well its called physical abuse then on top of that being lied about constantly and being called crazy so nobody would even consider wht i had to say about being abused was true,,,,,anyways ya ive been though it.

But apreticeship may not be such a good idea anymore, maybe its time others learned from me, after all they havent done such a good job, that and what took them over 10 years to screw up ive managed to pull it back from a brink of o crap:eek:and not all on my own,,,,,,but one obsticle i had to overcome was a kinda antitrust scenario, kinda plagerizism type stuff that was tweaked and perverted a bit because all they had was a kinda copy or answer for a specific thing and they tried to aply it generaly without any knowledge leading to that conclusion or method,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in other words it was like watching a bunch of mickey mouses in that movie the wizards aprentice in fantasia,,,,,,,,,not just one but many all the while they were calling me the apretice and to blame for it all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a small example of the types i came up against are Ward churchill and the medicine man that was backing his play of whom i know personaly,,so it wasnt just entitys for me to battle but also some that you might say went to the dark side.

kinda sucks in a way for some, but i warned them, or maybe the warning was the trap, i told them do not try to ambush an apache,,,,,,,,,,or basicly if you attack one and he walks away and yuo survive dont chase him or follow him or talk all macho later because you may be asking for him to show the other side of it,,,,,,,,,,,,,i also want to say just because a person has indian blood does not make them medicine people and vicea versa, some are and some are not,,,,,,,,,,,,what i am im not completely sure, but i do know some of my abilitys,,,,,,,,,,,and others ive subdued because of there potentioaly destructive nature.,

if i sound short or a bit harsh in some of my word please exususe me, ive had a difficult day, being attacked and all for several days then today even physicaly acosted by a drunk(came that close X),,,,,,,,,,,that is how muh they want to cause me to expend that energy so they can fead, well they can go without ive given those that got sucked into this way of stuff time to ween and learn what was happening with the lower vibration entitys feading off of all of us, so as far as im concerned now when i spot them im just going to ignore them, esepcialy those that say im the one giving the negitive vibe,,,,,,,,,,,,well ok at least its not a low vibe,,,,,after all ya nead positive and negitive right, so there you have it, i know because i suppose ishift poles kinda like hot and cold,,,,,,,,,,,,,its not attitude ro such, but i did notice that they dont say the whole negitive vibe thing when im upset and very angry they actualy enjoy it and kinda bask in the anger, but if im happy and outgoing they cant stand it,,,,,,,,,,,,do i also expend to much joy for them to handle is that it,,,,,,,,do i raise the surrounding vibration to a point that its intorlerable for them,,,,,,,,,,,,,coooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll lllllllll uhoh,,,,,,now if i can not feal bad about waht im going to see some of them go through,,,,not anymore because ive seen what they do to ther own childern and such, they throw them away when convienent.

kimball13
10-11-2009, 07:30 AM
...there you go,you're the other side of the coin,the one who wishes to help,
your heart is the right place,but lack adeptship and technique...I got an easy saying for you and others,willing to do the same...

"The devil changes you....you can't change the devil"...took alot of pain and suffering to give credence to this saying....Stick with your own,the ultimate aim of the Lower Dark Mattered Gods,is to change the light,to black light...The Black Sun,regards...Love Jase:)

sounds like another devilish lie to me,,,,,,,,,,,i dont want to change the devil,,,,,,,,,,and actualy i havent changed much.

maybe i just have changed the devil and he is still to arrogant to admit it.:eek:
But then i dont argue with liers, and just because the churches caused so much greif does not mean i will give any credit to the devil for anyof my learning, if anything he has hinderd me from lessons i already learned, it is the devil that demands perfection,,,,,,,,strange huh.

the devil envys me greatly and that is part of all ofthis,,,,,,,,,,,,,

it would help if some people would explane there words a bit more,,,,,,,,,,,,what is a black sun,,,,,,,,,,,i know what a blue one is,,,,,,,,,,,,but black,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh again its someone trying to play sage advisor and jump on a potention neophyte is that it or am i just havinga bad day with this type of riddle stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont do spirtual riddles about dark and black,,,,,,,,,,,if it is the thruderbiengs you speak of that is antoehr story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the dirrection of the west,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with the power to destroy and sustain life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the impossible becoming possible the i know what you speak of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the thunderbiengs are not the devil nor even remotley similar,,,,,,,,,,,,,so im am currios about the quote.

ohwelll i wil just say that the devil counts on compasion, but the devil has no clue as to when they will dry up for him,,,,,,,,,,,so ya the devil can make you change your mind about getting revenge adn play to mine and others better nature,,,,,,,,,,,,,but after awhile im sure he will not change and well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its simple the water becomes stangnant then dries up into dust and blows away just as the devil will when mankind has changed enought to no longer believe the lies of mankind being sinfull in nature,,,,,,,,,,,,man may be sinfull but mans nature is not sinfull, you see the lie's we have been fed so subltly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is those lower entitys or devils if you will that want us to believe it is of our nature,,,,,,,no it is of there nature,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so it is in that way that i see the word devil,,,,,,,,,,,maybe not like a christian,,,,,,,,,,but then im not an average bible reader or other things, im a bit differnt.
So if you have a differnt version of devil please speak, if it e the same ive come to understand then cool,,,,,,,,,,,,strange that from your saying we both can agree the devil does not change but we do,,,,,,the question and desicion is do you want teh devil changing you or do you want to do the changeing along with God.

biblegirl
10-11-2009, 08:04 AM
good questions amethyst, I am learning a lot about how this all works and I think I'm finally getting the jist of it...

I think there are different kinds of entities that can act as parasites and/or possessing spirits. The parasites attach themselves to the body's energy field and leech off that way, feeding off of emotions and the energy of the person in general.

Special photography equipment can be used to show the human energy field:

http://www.energytube.com.au/image1.jpg

You can be christian, non-christian, the parasites don't make any distinction, like a mosquito would not care what religion you are. They do it to children as well, as portrayed in Monsters Inc.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/sfmoms/2009/05/27/Monsters-Inc-Start.gifhttp://www.davidicke.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=297&pictureid=3040

We are vulnerable while we sleep:

http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/images/Incubus.jpg

The emotions/vibrations they seem to thrive on are fear, guilt, anger, resentment, lust, addiction, etc., the lower vibrational emotions. While we sleep I think they can tamper with our dreams to evoke these emotional responses from us.

Some people seem to have particularly strong energy fields that are not as vulnerable to these parasites. I think there are certain exercises we can do to improve our energy fields and protect ourselves. Spiritual/vibrational injury can rip holes into our energy fields, and it is at these wounds sites that we are vulnerable to parasite attachment. Sexual relations can act as a spirit doorway into additional people's energy fields, ie. a person can be vulnerable to their partner's entity attachment just through the act of sex, when they had no association with that entity previously. Sex can create a dangerous 3-way spiritual bond.

I have been told that my grandmother was involved in magic and that's why I've had paranormal happenings (the generational sins idea). IMO my grandmother's involvement was a byproduct of her GENETICS. Her genetics made her predisposed to have psychic and supernatural abilities. Which is why she got involved in magic in the first place. She was harassed by entities all the time. I previously thought it was because she got into magic and it was evil. Now I am inclined to believe that people of certain genetics (thus certain psychic abilities) are TARGETED by negative entities. Her involvement in magic made her further targeted because she was breaking through to the spirit realm, and the bad guys wanted her enslaved to them rather than using her abilities to grow spiritually and communicate with God and good spirits. I think the factors to consider with spirit attachment include genetics/psychic ability, emotional state, and energetic environment. So in answer to the op, yes I think the entities are attracted to the lower vibrational emotions perpetuated by some people, but there is a lot more to it than being in a bad mood.

decode reality
10-11-2009, 08:51 AM

May we discuss?

Yes, they most certainly do :eek:
Sometimes they come in the form of people....

Hope to share a story on this a bit later.

limelady
10-11-2009, 09:06 AM

Got it in one! :)

fairyelfdog
10-11-2009, 10:21 AM

A girl runs into an empty classroom to escape the commotion outside.

But it's not empty. Facing the wall is another girl.

"I hear voices," she says, suddenly. She hopes this will scare her away. And the voices make no effort to stop her, hoping to take advantage of any compassion the first girl might show.

Which she does. She walks up behind her, unsure of how to proceeed.

The girl at the wall is concealing a razorblade, and turns to slashes at her. But she really has no desire to hurt anyone, and isn't holding the blade at the right angle to do any damage. It only scrapes across her skin.

The girl shows no fear, and embrasses her attacker. Her skin is warm, and the embrace is full of compassion and understanding.

The blade falls to the floor.

Twas the tail end of a dream I had the other day. In spite of the schizophrenia and attempted homocide, I thought it to be quite beautiful.

Thank you, Smariot. This is so inspiring. I wish my dreams were as happy and meaningful. I will keep this image in mind today since I have some tasks at hand. Again. Thank you.

fairyelfdog
10-11-2009, 10:32 AM
And yes I do believe entities can attach themselves to people in a low state of vibration and feed of it. I think it's rather obvious. Everything is energy and it is energy that sustains us. (We "humans" eat food but it is still energy). Have you noticed that when you are very happy you don't get hungry and you can go for hours and hours, simply forgetting that you need to eat? :) We don't really need to eat, its a compensation for lost energy. How do they suck energy? We absorb energy constantly through every part of our body. There is nothing strange about that. I know how to open my heart and "breathe in" love. They'd do something similar... maybe they open lower chakras and absorb it that way. Come to think of it, that is very likely. If you are in a low vibrational state, higher vibrations cannot affect you and you cannot reach them. You need slower vibrations to sustain you. Of course there are energy vampires on other frequency ranges. I've met such people who are fully incorporated and human. They need it. They are addicted to it and ruled by it. Often they are so deluded and trapped in their own delusion that they don't even realise they're doing it... or rather they deny it to themselves. It's a vicious circle and I've probably been there....

alexs_law
10-11-2009, 12:48 PM
I was diagnosed Schizophrenic or Schizo affective I can't remember which in my early 20's by the most socially conditioned retards and liars you could imagine. It was when I started to wake up and feel empathy for others. I couldn't deal with the real physical social changes that were happening to me, and I refused to accept them. To me these changes were akin to a kind of social mind rape. Not one doctor even imagined qualifying what I believe totally to be true. I never heard voices or hallucinated though.

A few years later it would have been hard to diagnose me again but as I matured and gave in a little I slowly discovered a weight on me that cannot be seen through "normal" eyes, a force that disturbs and inhibits my behaviour, messing with my will, making easy things very difficult to achieve.

It or they manifests itself mostly in my mind as the word no. I will be thinking or planning something then for no reason, there it comes, the word no in my mind.

A good example of this. I woke up with a hangover at home on my own after falling out with friends the night before. Felt terrible. lay in bed reasoning for a while, realised that I needed to sort myself out, got out of bed to get a glass of water, ran the tap and then "no".

It sounds silly not to be able to shake off the feeling that the entity brings, people without experience in such matters do not realise how difficult it is articulate the form and force of it.

I imagine it as a spell, an ethereal thing, it's wings enfolded around me.

I truly believe when it goes I will be so much happier, brighter, and more responsive.

So.... who can tell me what it is? Where does it come from? Where does it go? I have prayed to St Michael and I think there is one guy on holistic local in the u.k who deals in depossesion and he didn't reply to my email, so what methods do you guys reckon I should employ to rid/wash myself of it? Cos it's real.

turquoisefire777
10-11-2009, 01:08 PM

May we discuss?

yes, and especially if you have a weak aura.

hence why the evil elite is putting so much poison in your system, which weakens you and opens you up for unwanted attachments.

nathan74
10-11-2009, 01:29 PM
But I'm talking about things that are also not even part of your circle...like if you are out shopping, dining etc. you can pick up what is surrounding you, and at times it can really drain you..you feel the energy drain and you just want to leave certain environments.....seems it's happening more and more to me....

same entity travels with your line!!
they don't drain energy only influence you and others around you!!
it's a fun factor for them!!

tell me again
10-11-2009, 01:58 PM
When I used to be a bartender, I would see this sort of thing every night. To see a regular person turn into a raging maniac.....used to happen to me back when I drank a lot. It's no fun to wake up and not know what the heck happened to you.

sloloris
10-11-2009, 02:15 PM
This is like a playground for them. if you are stuck in lower vibrations then they will stick to you harder.

grannymoose
10-11-2009, 02:24 PM
You already have a negative entitie attached to you. Your Ego.

grachtengordel
10-11-2009, 03:27 PM

May we discuss?

I think 'negative entities' would want to attach themselves to HIGH vibrational people

more 'energy' to gorge on

they know where the 'good meat' is

explains why so many of my ex girlfriends turned out to be insane spiteful bitches

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=biblegirl;1058400066]good questions amethyst, I am learning a lot about how this all works and I think I'm finally getting the jist of it...

I think there are different kinds of entities that can act as parasites and/or possessing spirits. The parasites attach themselves to the body's energy field and leech off that way, feeding off of emotions and the energy of the person in general.

Special photography equipment can be used to show the human energy field:

http://www.energytube.com.au/image1.jpg

You can be christian, non-christian, the parasites don't make any distinction, like a mosquito would not care what religion you are. They do it to children as well, as portrayed in Monsters Inc.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/sfmoms/2009/05/27/Monsters-Inc-Start.gifhttp://www.davidicke.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=297&pictureid=3040

We are vulnerable while we sleep:

http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/images/Incubus.jpg

Thanks for your detailed and thoughtful answer biblegirl...I agree with you...this makes sense...

The emotions/vibrations they seem to thrive on are fear, guilt, anger, resentment, lust, addiction, etc., the lower vibrational emotions. While we sleep I think they can tamper with our dreams to evoke these emotional responses from us.

Yes......and I think some individuals are not even aware that they carry these "parasites" around with themselves......but it seems that it's just a way of life for them.....but it ends up poisoning others lives as a result....and if you are sensitive/psychic, you pick up on these parasites in others and it can really throw you for a loop.....I always had this, but never realised what I was picking up all the time....

Some people seem to have particularly strong energy fields that are not as vulnerable to these parasites. I think there are certain exercises we can do to improve our energy fields and protect ourselves. Spiritual/vibrational injury can rip holes into our energy fields, and it is at these wounds sites that we are vulnerable to parasite attachment. Sexual relations can act as a spirit doorway into additional people's energy fields, ie. a person can be vulnerable to their partner's entity attachment just through the act of sex, when they had no association with that entity previously. Sex can create a dangerous 3-way spiritual bond.

I have been told that my grandmother was involved in magic and that's why I've had paranormal happenings (the generational sins idea). IMO my grandmother's involvement was a byproduct of her GENETICS. Her genetics made her predisposed to have psychic and supernatural abilities. Which is why she got involved in magic in the first place. She was harassed by entities all the time. I previously thought it was because she got into magic and it was evil. Now I am inclined to believe that people of certain genetics (thus certain psychic abilities) are TARGETED by negative entities. Her involvement in magic made her further targeted because she was breaking through to the spirit realm, and the bad guys wanted her enslaved to them rather than using her abilities to grow spiritually and communicate with God and good spirits. I think the factors to consider with spirit attachment include genetics/psychic ability, emotional state, and energetic environment. So in answer to the op, yes I think the entities are attracted to the lower vibrational emotions perpetuated by some people, but there is a lot more to it than being in a bad mood.

I really agree with you here....I think you are right.....the genetics/psychic ability tie in here.......and yes, it a lot more than someone being in a bad mood that you are picking up on......

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:44 PM
I think 'negative entities' would want to attach themselves to HIGH vibrational people

more 'energy' to gorge on

they know where the 'good meat' is

explains why so many of my ex girlfriends turned out to be insane spiteful bitches

And why did you tend to choose insane spiteful bitches? Being a youth? Ignorance? Lust? That's a good question to ask oneself ;)

grachtengordel
10-11-2009, 03:49 PM
And why did you tend to choose insane spiteful bitches? Being a youth? Ignorance? Lust? That's a good question to ask oneself ;)

all of the above, except i didn't 'choose' them , they 'chose' or 'preyed on' me, I just submitted
but i was joking , slightly, just a bit

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:57 PM
yes, and especially if you have a weak aura.

hence why the evil elite is putting so much poison in your system, which weakens you and opens you up for unwanted attachments.

But what if you are in a strong state and still you are picking up on it from others?...It can happen anywhere....you can be out doing something, or at work, shopping etc. and certain individuals you encounter, you can really pick up on..I have found that it's just best to actually physically remove myself away from their enviroment,, so as not to be brought down to their level.

Funny example, but I was at a salon getting my hair trimmed.....and kept getting strong impressions that the stylist did not like me at all...but it wasn't an obvious thing on the surface.....but, they were the only available one so I dismissed my intuition against my better judgment (which is not a good thing to do) and let her trim my hair.......well, she ended taking off several inches :eek:, saying she was just evening it up.......

It was a deliberate thing on her part.......and she was out to get me with her trimming scizzors :eek: Bad energy!

amethyst
10-11-2009, 03:59 PM
all of the above, except i didn't 'choose' them , they 'chose' or 'preyed on' me, I just submitted
but i was joking , slightly, just a bit

ok :D

armoured_amazon
10-11-2009, 04:08 PM
my grandmother was involved in magic and that's why I've had paranormal happenings (the generational sins idea). IMO my grandmother's involvement was a byproduct of her GENETICS. Her genetics made her predisposed to have psychic and supernatural abilities. Which is why she got involved in magic in the first place. She was harassed by entities all the time. I previously thought it was because she got into magic and it was evil. Now I am inclined to believe that people of certain genetics (thus certain psychic abilities) are TARGETED by negative entities.Her involvement in magic made her further targeted because she was breaking through to the spirit realm, and the bad guys wanted her enslaved to them rather than using her abilities to grow spiritually and communicate with God and good spirits. I think the factors to consider with spirit attachment include genetics/psychic ability, emotional state, and energetic environment. So in answer to the op, yes I think the entities are attracted to the lower vibrational emotions perpetuated by some people, but there is a lot more to it than being in a bad mood.

That's the same with our family. To my chagrin, on top of my maternal line being of innate psychic ability, I found recently, that my biological father is heavily-involved and high up in an African cult, similar to (and likely derived from) the masons.

Talk about generational curses. Sometimes I wonder if there's any point in me trying to do anything with life, or whether I should just be a slob, 'cause let's face it, I'm hardly on a level playing field. :(

turquoisefire777
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
But what if you are in a strong state and still you are picking up on it from others?...It can happen anywhere....you can be out doing something, or at work, shopping etc. and certain individuals you encounter, you can really pick up on..I have found that it's just best to actually physically remove myself away from their enviroment,, so as not to be brought down to their level.

Funny example, but I was at a salon getting my hair trimmed.....and kept getting strong impressions that the stylist did not like me at all...but it wasn't an obvious thing on the surface.....but, they were the only available one so I dismissed my intuition against my better judgment (which is not a good thing to do) and let her trim my hair.......well, she ended taking off several inches :eek:, saying she was just evening it up.......

It was a deliberate thing on her part.......and she was out to get me with her trimming scizzors :eek: Bad energy!

yes, i know exactly what you mean.
two scenario's:
1. i'm afraid some of the negative stuff can come from yourself subconsciously, and even the fact that you yourself could very well have a negative attachment that feeds the flames of non-physical harassment.

2. the other person could quite simply be a fake, dark being and is simply responding to the negative attachment. it was made known that the elite has managed to take people and "half dead" them, if you know what i mean.

I've done a couple of spiritual healings on myself via healers, yet i also still feel there is something there inside my being that bothers me. although i have the upper hand, it can be a nuisance. and if that thing is not dealt with, it will eventually take you over and destroy you. so be strong , be smart.
mine has tried hard for the last 3 1/2 years but has failed miserably. i win.

read this as well:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058397113&postcount=182

http://www.flyingbuffaloes7.net/keluar5.html
"Nearly all organizations that could pose a danger to the Anunnaki plans have been thoroughly infiltrated and compromised. All that remains in the way of the Anunnaki plans for their Lesser Paradise is to exterminate the few individuals who still hold the principles of liberty dear in their hearts. Many of these individuals have already been identified by agents of the ruling elite, and they will be in the early culling roundups.

What many academics have accepted as human physiological evolution is really the various stages of “design” changes by Anunnaki scientists who were “perfecting” their ultimate slaves. The “perfect” slaves needed to be very utilitarian to their masters, but never a real threat to the Anunnaki authority. Therefore, the Anunnaki have deliberately “developed” humans to have certain weaknesses built into their genetic patterns to make them more controllable.

The next stage for the human development will involve the insertion of artificial consciousnesses into many people. When this is accomplished, all that will remain of the hybrid humans will be the biological bodies, which will be driven by the Anunnaki-designed, artificial consciousnesses. Strictly speaking, the future of humans is to become biological robots for the Anunnaki Remnants.

As the artificial consciousnesses invade human bodies, the human consciousnesses will evacuate the bodies, be forcibly removed, or suppressed by the invading artificial consciousnesses. Most of the bodies will be unaware of the change in consciousness, and they will perform nearly as before, but as more obedient slaves to their Anunnaki masters.

-amitakh stanford"

i'm afraid there are alot of "hollows" doing the rounds these days:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hollow
"Hollow (虚, ホロウ, horō) are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over to Soul Society after their death and stay in the Human World for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers that devour the souls of both living and deceased humans. Hollows are the principal antagonists at the beginning of the story and remain a primary threat beyond that point. Hollows settle in Hueco Mundo (Spanish, lit. Hollow World; grammatically, the phrase would be Mundo Hueco, meaning "a world that is hollow"), but can cross over to the Human World and Soul Society

Hollows are former Pluses (deceased human souls) that lose their hearts to despair or remain in the real world for too long. In the anime, non-human spirits can also transform into Hollows. Any spirit that is not guided to the Soul Society by a Shinigami via Soul Burial may eventually descend into a Hollow."

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/en/images/9/99/Hollow2.jpg
http://4bleach.com/

amethyst
10-11-2009, 04:46 PM
yes, i know exactly what you mean.
two scenario's:
1. i'm afraid some of the negative stuff can come from yourself subconsciously, and even the fact that you yourself could very well have a negative attachment that feeds the flames of non-physical harassment.

2. the other person could quite simply be a fake, dark being and is simply responding to the negative attachment. it was made known that the elite has managed to take people and "half dead" them, if you know what i mean.

I've done a couple of spiritual healings on myself via healers, yet i also still feel there is something there inside my being that bothers me. although i have the upper hand, it can be a nuisance. and if that thing is not dealt with, it will eventually take you over and destroy you. so be strong , be smart.
mine has tried hard for the last 3 1/2 years but has failed miserably. i win.

read this as well:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058397113&postcount=182

http://www.flyingbuffaloes7.net/keluar5.html
"Nearly all organizations that could pose a danger to the Anunnaki plans have been thoroughly infiltrated and compromised. All that remains in the way of the Anunnaki plans for their Lesser Paradise is to exterminate the few individuals who still hold the principles of liberty dear in their hearts. Many of these individuals have already been identified by agents of the ruling elite, and they will be in the early culling roundups.

What many academics have accepted as human physiological evolution is really the various stages of “design” changes by Anunnaki scientists who were “perfecting” their ultimate slaves. The “perfect” slaves needed to be very utilitarian to their masters, but never a real threat to the Anunnaki authority. Therefore, the Anunnaki have deliberately “developed” humans to have certain weaknesses built into their genetic patterns to make them more controllable.

The next stage for the human development will involve the insertion of artificial consciousnesses into many people. When this is accomplished, all that will remain of the hybrid humans will be the biological bodies, which will be driven by the Anunnaki-designed, artificial consciousnesses. Strictly speaking, the future of humans is to become biological robots for the Anunnaki Remnants.

As the artificial consciousnesses invade human bodies, the human consciousnesses will evacuate the bodies, be forcibly removed, or suppressed by the invading artificial consciousnesses. Most of the bodies will be unaware of the change in consciousness, and they will perform nearly as before, but as more obedient slaves to their Anunnaki masters.

-amitakh stanford"

Wow, that's pretty profound in it's implications.......

i'm afraid there are alot of "hollows" doing the rounds these days:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hollow
"Hollow (虚, ホロウ, horō) are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over to Soul Society after their death and stay in the Human World for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers that devour the souls of both living and deceased humans. Hollows are the principal antagonists at the beginning of the story and remain a primary threat beyond that point. Hollows settle in Hueco Mundo (Spanish, lit. Hollow World; grammatically, the phrase would be Mundo Hueco, meaning "a world that is hollow"), but can cross over to the Human World and Soul Society

Hollows are former Pluses (deceased human souls) that lose their hearts to despair or remain in the real world for too long. In the anime, non-human spirits can also transform into Hollows. Any spirit that is not guided to the Soul Society by a Shinigami via Soul Burial may eventually descend into a Hollow."

Are hollows the same as "walk-ins"?

turquoisefire777
10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Wow, that's pretty profound in it's implications.......

Are hollows the same as "walk-ins"?

bad walk-ins can be hollows, but the good walk-ins would be the Shinigami;), i suppose:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Shinigami
"Shinigami (死神, "death god(s)"; English dub Soul Reaper(s)) are a race of spiritual beings that act as enforcers and psychopomps who all share similar supernatural powers. They are souls with a high level of innate Spiritual Energy, recruited from the ranks of the residents and nobility of the Soul Society. Like all spirits, they cannot be detected by normal humans. Shinigami use their Zanpakutō, supernatural swords that are the manifestation of their owners' power, to perform soul burials on Pluses. Shinigami also use their Zanpakutō as well as magic known as Kidō to fight their arch-enemies, the Hollows."

http://www.waukster.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/0702bleach_hitsugaya.jpg

limelady
10-11-2009, 04:59 PM

Have experienced the same thing amethyst......I think it highly likely hairdressers play host to a lot of negative entities. They are in close contact with a lot of people, and if the hairdresser is going through some sort of emotional trauma (with lowered personal energy), I've wondered if the negative 'feeders' jump on-board from their clients.

I have sensed this same intuitive feeling about certain hairdressers, and each time, I ended up with a cut or style I was not happy with because the hairdresser did as she wanted, NOT what I asked for.

I rarely go to salons now, as I've felt a lot of negative energy in these places. For the same reason I have never enjoyed (and actively avoid) 'hands on' therapies (like massage) ....they are not therapeutic to me as I don't like people THAT close to my personal energy field....or in it, as the case may be. Dentists also.

I am very energy sensitive and start getting readings from people when their auric field is too close to my own, and often the 'readings' are nothing like what the person is attempting to present to the world. :eek:

People can fake the bubbly, bright, happy personality they want to present as 'them', but they cannot fake or mask their true energy, as their auric field gives them away. This is probably what you felt with this hairdresser who over-cut your hair. You were very likely intuitively 'reading' her auric field, which ALWAYS gives us accurate information....if you are sensitive enough to be able to pick up on it.

ronisron
10-11-2009, 05:06 PM
In reference to the OP, I believe that when you are angry, or projecting negatively towards someone or something, that certain energies attach themselves to you. This makes it a lot harder to let go of the negativity. Some people my just be susceptible to this kind of interference, I know that I am. I figured this out a long time ago. I sometimes have to sit and just think of something, read something, or listen to a piece of music that inspires a real feeling of joy, to shake it. I have to make a conscious effort to move beyond it. I have to recognize that I'm in the grip of something before I can deal with it though. I have found that I can change the atmosphere around me and the people that I come in contact with depending on how I'm feeling. If I'm in a negative state of mind, I can attract and inspire a really negative reaction from people. If I'm feeling positive, the opposite is true. I prefer the positive effect.

I'm working on getting rid of those negative entities, I've been going at it for a few years. For a long time I just thought I was just prone to having these bouts of negativity and accepted it; but when I considered the idea that maybe I was allowing negative energies to attach themselves to me and take a hold, I felt it was something I could work with, and do something about. I got proactive about it.

Infinite I
10-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I was diagnosed Schizophrenic or Schizo affective I can't remember which in my early 20's by the most socially conditioned retards and liars you could imagine. It was when I started to wake up and feel empathy for others. I couldn't deal with the real physical social changes that were happening to me, and I refused to accept them. To me these changes were akin to a kind of social mind rape. Not one doctor even imagined qualifying what I believe totally to be true. I never heard voices or hallucinated though.

A few years later it would have been hard to diagnose me again but as I matured and gave in a little I slowly discovered a weight on me that cannot be seen through "normal" eyes, a force that disturbs and inhibits my behaviour, messing with my will, making easy things very difficult to achieve.

It or they manifests itself mostly in my mind as the word no. I will be thinking or planning something then for no reason, there it comes, the word no in my mind.

A good example of this. I woke up with a hangover at home on my own after falling out with friends the night before. Felt terrible. lay in bed reasoning for a while, realised that I needed to sort myself out, got out of bed to get a glass of water, ran the tap and then "no".

It sounds silly not to be able to shake off the feeling that the entity brings, people without experience in such matters do not realise how difficult it is articulate the form and force of it.

I imagine it as a spell, an ethereal thing, it's wings enfolded around me.

I truly believe when it goes I will be so much happier, brighter, and more responsive.

So.... who can tell me what it is? Where does it come from? Where does it go? I have prayed to St Michael and I think there is one guy on holistic local in the u.k who deals in depossesion and he didn't reply to my email, so what methods do you guys reckon I should employ to rid/wash myself of it? Cos it's real.

Sorry to hear that, maybe it is a negtavie attatchment, sounds like it! Id reccomend this book Amazon.com: Practical Psychic Self-Defense: Understanding and Surviving Unseen Influences (9781571742216): Robert Bruce: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Rdf7FsW8L.@@AMEPARAM@@41Rdf7FsW8L

Lots of eh funnily enough practical tips of real things you can do to help rid yourself of these things, I really have to get my copy back from my friend because after I read it I used to use a lot of these techniques.

See ive taken a lot of psychedelics and these things open you up to such things I think, swear I took some mescaline the other night and had this spider web feeling on my face, ive had it before and thought nothing of it then I seen an icke video a week later and he mentions this, says its something from another dimension trying to lock onto you. When it happened the other night I was like eh? :eek: Then I felt like an inscet landing on my back, there was nothing there, then I got the feeling of mantis's inscetoid vibes to my left, it all felt good though, anyway the point was a psychic told me in my dmt voyages I had been implanted, which I suspected by inscectoids I was to ask the earth angels to remove them. He got that they were willing to work with me now and in the future, you could always ask for their protection and ask for them to remove them.

Sure turquoise soemthing who might have posted on this thread had a good prayer to rid yourself of things, sure their in my friends or ask them, if its a strong attatchment like it sounds like you should defo get the book! Like I maybe should do after the other night, though they seemed very loving and nurturing :confused: lol

amethyst
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Have experienced the same thing amethyst......I think it highly likely hairdressers play host to a lot of negative entities. They are in close contact with a lot of people, and if the hairdresser is going through some sort of emotional trauma (with lowered personal energy), I've wondered if the negative 'feeders' jump on-board from their clients.

I have sensed this same intuitive feeling about certain hairdressers, and each time, I ended up with a cut or style I was not happy with because the hairdresser did as she wanted, NOT what I asked for.

I rarely go to salons now, as I've felt a lot of negative energy in these places. For the same reason I have never enjoyed (and actively avoid) 'hands on' therapies (like massage) ....they are not therapeutic to me as I don't like people THAT close to my personal energy field....or in it, as the case may be. Dentists also.

I am very energy sensitive and start getting readings from people when their auric field is too close to my own, and often the 'readings' are nothing like what the person is attempting to present to the world. :eek:

People can fake the bubbly, bright, happy personality they want to present as 'them', but they cannot fake or mask their true energy, as their auric field gives them away. This is probably what you felt with this hairdresser who over-cut your hair. You were very likely intuitively 'reading' her auric field, which ALWAYS gives us accurate information....if you are sensitive enough to be able to pick up on it.

I agree limelady....yes, it's interesting that you've experienced this too......I think you are very right......as you said, it has something to do with hairdressers, massage therapists etc. coming into your space..... an invasion of your aura, your field....and if they have bad energy or intent, it gets transferred to your field.....hairdressers deal with your hair, massage therapists with your body etc.

I've had good experiences too when the individual is sending out positive vibrations, but when they are bad......watch out...:eek:...I think this can also be applied to certain body healers... certain doctors. And we just take this for granted a lot of times....You have to be very careful who lays their hands on you, as you might not know what you are going to pick up from those individuals.....

I am very energy sensitive and start getting readings from people when their auric field is too close to my own, and often the 'readings' are nothing like what the person is attempting to present to the world.

That is so true! I know what you mean!

amethyst
10-11-2009, 05:35 PM
In reference to the OP, I believe that when you are angry, or projecting negatively towards someone or something, that certain energies attach themselves to you. This makes it a lot harder to let go of the negativity. Some people my just be susceptible to this kind of interference, I know that I am. I figured this out a long time ago. I sometimes have to sit and just think of something, read something, or listen to a piece of music that inspires a real feeling of joy, to shake it. I have to make a conscious effort to move beyond it. I have to recognize that I'm in the grip of something before I can deal with it though. I have found that I can change the atmosphere around me and the people that I come in contact with depending on how I'm feeling. If I'm in a negative state of mind, I can attract and inspire a really negative reaction from people. If I'm feeling positive, the opposite is true. I prefer the positive effect.

I'm working on getting rid of those negative entities, I've been going at it for a few years. For a long time I just thought I was just prone to having these bouts of negativity and accepted it; but when I considered the idea that maybe I was allowing negative energies to attach themselves to me and take a hold, I felt it was something I could work with, and do something about. I got proactive about it.

Yes, I agree. You need to be proactive about it. I said in previous posts, sometimes, often times, you need to physically remove yourself from other environments, if it is coming from someone else and not yourself.

And that can be awkward as people can get offended......but I realise, why am I letting them drag me down to their level? I need to be concerned with my own spiritual space. Illusionary society kind of just expects you to be polite about it, and not offend, when in fact it's robbing you spiritually :eek:. So why do we tolerate it when we don't have to?

rydeon
10-11-2009, 05:40 PM

It's not only that.
I've had to work around a lot of folk of the 'lower vibrational' mindset etc.
If you excude positive vibes and so on they'll pick up on that and they'll grow to hate and resent you for that.
It's sometimes wise to be neutral, walk the line if you can't avoid being around the negatives.
It's all well moving away and avoiding them.
But if you have to work in an industrial / construction environment you'll have to keep it neutral or you're leaving yourself wide open...

coco
10-11-2009, 05:42 PM
I have to agree with Jase's explanation of the law of attraction in this.

amethyst
10-11-2009, 06:16 PM
It's not only that.
I've had to work around a lot of folk of the 'lower vibrational' mindset etc.
If you excude positive vibes and so on they'll pick up on that and they'll grow to hate and resent you for that.
It's sometimes wise to be neutral, walk the line if you can't avoid being around the negatives.
It's all well moving away and avoiding them.
But if you have to work in an industrial / construction environment you'll have to keep it neutral or you're leaving yourself wide open...

Yes, for protection sake when you can't physically remove yourself, I agree, it's wise to just remain neutral so as not to leave yourself wide open.

amethyst
10-11-2009, 06:17 PM
I have to agree with Jase's explanation of the law of attraction in this.

Can you explain further coco?

alexs_law
10-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Sorry to hear that, maybe it is a negtavie attatchment, sounds like it! Id reccomend this book http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Understanding-Influences/dp/1571742212

Lots of eh funnily enough practical tips of real things you can do to help rid yourself of these things, I really have to get my copy back from my friend because after I read it I used to use a lot of these techniques.

See ive taken a lot of psychedelics and these things open you up to such things I think, swear I took some mescaline the other night and had this spider web feeling on my face, ive had it before and thought nothing of it then I seen an icke video a week later and he mentions this, says its something from another dimension trying to lock onto you. When it happened the other night I was like eh? :eek: Then I felt like an inscet landing on my back, there was nothing there, then I got the feeling of mantis's inscetoid vibes to my left, it all felt good though, anyway the point was a psychic told me in my dmt voyages I had been implanted, which I suspected by inscectoids I was to ask the earth angels to remove them. He got that they were willing to work with me now and in the future, you could always ask for their protection and ask for them to remove them.

Sure turquoise soemthing who might have posted on this thread had a good prayer to rid yourself of things, sure their in my friends or ask them, if its a strong attatchment like it sounds like you should defo get the book! Like I maybe should do after the other night, though they seemed very loving and nurturing :confused: lol

d'you know I only bought the fear and loathing DVD the other day! I havn't viewed it yet.

I love the idea of journeying though, these guys seem to get me in seemingly unchallengable ways. I blame them or it for hiding the door from me when the door is in my mind all along! WOW! Will you cut my hair for me?:D

alexs_law
10-11-2009, 07:15 PM
I think there is confusion about these entities because they are so hard to identify. They are ignorant of our values and codes they don't fit any likeness to ourselves, we try and work with them, against them, cast them out and yet they remain (in my case anyway) invisible. To suggest there is a reason for their attachment goes against everything I think they represent. Actually they don't represent anything and this may be a reason for there existence in the first place. Devils of the elite's black "magic" to trap our higher selves, keep us functioning at lower vibrations in a consumer based society, it is the consumption that invites them.
Or maybe they are just orrible monsters that suck at anything they catch wind of, in which case as I am sensing they are lower forms of life, what is preventing the veil from being lifted.

coco
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Can you explain further coco?

Where there is a void nestled in a weakness; particularly where there is weakness, a chink in the armor - they is what is preferred, looked for. It's an opportunity.

princessofwands
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Actually I think our whole body is made up, energetically, of 'entities' the occultists used to call elementals.

We have an etheric elemental (closest to the physical body), an astral-emotional elemental, and a mental elemental. Overriding all these is the personality elemental who holds them all together. Above and beyond them is our spiritual Self. Within each elemental is a massive crowd of lesser elementals on different frequencies. Each good thought has a higher-vibrating elemental and each bad thought has a lower-vibrating elemental that shapes itself into what that thought is expressing. Same with the astral body and each one of our emotions. These elementals gang up together and create larger elementals representing whole complexes of thought. Some people call them sub-personalities. They each have their agendas.

This is where it can get troublesome because they can become tyrants in our energy field and try to rule us, instead of us ruling them. They will try to express themselves at every opportunity. Elementals are strengthened and inflated by repetition and by finding friends to support them. If we hang out with other people - either in the real world or even on-line - who have similar feelings and ideas to us, their elementals feed our complexes, and those elementals can join together and group-elementals are born and continually fed. This is the basis of group and national feeling and thought, ideals and attitudes and all forms of obsessive, fanatical movements. You could also define it as the hive mentality. One thought, that takes possession of everyone...this is very powerful.

As we deliberately focus on higher/better/purer things, we shake off our lower elementals. They simply can't feed on the vibration they are used to and they drop away. Higher-vibrating elementals take their place. But not for long...the old ones will try to creep back, because something of their substance is still in us! (If we were so pure we never felt them, we wouldn't be here in 3D reality any more).

These elementals rule our lives. They are out to get fed basically. So, in a day, we might have an inner struggle. For example, we get invited to help at a charity function. Our higher self thinks, yes! I can do that. Our mental elemental thinks, no, I wanted to read that fascinating new book full of information. Curiosity is the food of the mental elemental. Our astral elemental says, no I wanted to go and see that new horror film and scare myself silly. Our etheric-physical elemental says, I haven't had a long walk in weeks, I should go and climb a hill or something.

Every day our elementals do what feeds them best. Some of us are stuck in our physical or astral elementals, others live 'in their heads' and the mental elemental rules. Elementals decide what we let into our aura. We hear a new idea (conspiracy, say) and if it doesn't already have a corresponding elemental or elemental complex in our mental field, it'll be rejected! Elementals only let their friends in. This is why it's so hard to get through to lots of people with new ideas. They don't have a ready-made elemental inside them to express that thought, and the elementals that already dwell in them are guarding the door, so to speak.

This is also how we have our script, our classic way of dealing with anything. We tend to act like we did before, because our elementals are already organised and a trigger sets off a whole community of them.

How do you get control over your elementals? YOU have to decide which ones will be let out to play in the playground of your life, and which ones won't. That way, the troublesome ones will end up being evicted. There will be plenty of internal struggles, real skirmishes. Who's going to win today, your angels or your demons?

YOU can choose to read a book, surf a website that has uplifting, brightening thoughts and ideas in it...or you can go down darker roads that have fearsome thoughts (as is common in conspiracy land). Each time, you're feeding one pack of elementals, and starving another pack.

Angelic elementals are called devas. They come along when you discipline your lower elementals, clear your mind and your emotions, and sit in pure silence.

morphal
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Great thread, amethyst! Great post, biblegirl! You know, I was going to post in your Interdimensional animals and insects (http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55340&highlight=interdimensional+beings)thread a while back... I've had a few personal experiences with these things in the last year, I perceived them and realized they were parasites, but also thought I sounded a bit crazy talking about them - then one day a month or so ago I did a little web search and I found out Stuart Wilde talks about the astral spider parasites... and realized I wasn't the only one :)

Regarding the OP... I don't think necessarily that the neg. entities simply attach to lower vibrational people. I think they probably do that, but they also attach to people who have a great depth of emotion... the power-generators, to them, people who can experience profound spiritual joy as easily as deepest despair - people who are emotionally 'gifted'. That would make sense, that these critters would be attracted to those types.

Another thing is... in my experience, it's not that they are attracted to me when I'm in dark emotions, such as anger, irritability, depression and so on. It's the other way around. When I notice myself being short-tempered or frustrated, it's more of an indicator that one of these invisible bugs is triggering and stimulating those emotions in me. So sudden bad moods are an indicator that one of these critters is provoking those types of feelings, in order to have lunch.

It's true biblegirl, that it doesn't matter if you're Christian or not, most Christians would be of the belief that they're naturally immune to these types of creatures who they would define as demons.. in fact, the more close-minded you are and the less aware you are of what's going on in the astral around you, the easier prey you are.

When I first saw the little black squid-like being (saw intuitively) attached to the top of my head, it was a little confusing, because it had the attitude and personality of a demon, but looked like a squid/spider, an etheric bug. I fought it off in the same way I would have fought a demon... I imagined myself detaching it from my head with all my power, and tossing it back into the pit - then called on Archangel Michael and mother Mary for help - it was a spiritual battle, but it really wasn't too hard to remove this critter that had lived on my head and influenced my thoughts and my life, as a part of myself, essentially, for many years. I guess when it comes down to it, it comes down to intention, action - free will - and connection with your own higher spiritual power, as well as any higher beings who you may be connected with...

But backing up a little bit, the first weapon against these parasites is: awareness. They thrive and live in secrecy. If you don't know it's a little bug triggering your darker moods, and putting thoughts in your head, it can feed off you and control you forever... awareness is the first step in getting rid of it. Then, acting with intention and activating your free will in the matter.

This little demonic bug made a mistake that let me suddenly tune into its existence as a parasite in my life... it spoke to me late at night in pride and arrogance, a little voice that essentially told me, "I was the one who showed you that" - it had to claim credit for some spiritual insight I had been having - I heard that little voice and knew it wasn't myself... suddenly tuned into it and saw it on top of my head with my third eye - and thus began the quick battle to get it off me!

It was just very strange because it had a very demonic type of attitude, and responded to spiritual warfare in the way a demon would, and yet its body was that of a small squid-spider like being.

6 or 8 months later, I had an attack of negativity - darker moods, irritability and anger. I was also incredibly drained and falling asleep all the time. It took a while and some help before one night I was able to focus and meditate. I meditated with the intention of cleaning out my house, spiritually, filling it with my own highest presence, and I clued into the spiderlike being that was a pretty big one, attached to my back - basically covering the third eye, throat and heart chakras. Got rid of it through free will and with the help of the angels, again, pretty easily - and immediately, my mood improved noticable and became stable and calm, and my energy returned.

But I became more sensitive to feeling when darker emotional energies were being provoked, and sensing the presence of these critters, and began noticing that whenever I went into the kitchen and had to spend some time preparing dinner, I would become irritated and angry and impatient. I went into meditation and tuned into a critter on my kitchen ceiling - a big slug-like leech! It was gross, but it was the source of my discomfort. So not only can they attach themselves to people, they can also live in certain areas and provoke your emotions whenever you are in those areas. Blasted that one out of my house through free will and meditation.

I also became aware of a jelly fish like entity that wasn't attached directly to my body but through a cord, a big fat greedy thing that was feeding on the negative thoughts of many, many people - based around a certain subject that many people fixate on and worry over. I could cut the cord, but that one's been a little harder to get rid of, as I found myself still being negatively focused on that type of situation in my life... it's a big, powerful blob. It simply influences an area of frustration and discomfort for many people and feeds off their despair and self-hatred - so it is a bit different, it doesn't attach directly and provoke the other types of negative emotions...

I think there is confusion about these entities because they are so hard to identify. They are ignorant of our values and codes they don't fit any likeness to ourselves, we try and work with them, against them, cast them out and yet they remain (in my case anyway) invisible. To suggest there is a reason for their attachment goes against everything I think they represent. Actually they don't represent anything and this may be a reason for there existence in the first place. Devils of the elite's black "magic" to trap our higher selves, keep us functioning at lower vibrations in a consumer based society, it is the consumption that invites them.
Or maybe they are just orrible monsters that suck at anything they catch wind of, in which case as I am sensing they are lower forms of life, what is preventing the veil from being lifted.

When I first tuned into these critters and got the sense that they were demonic and behaved like demons, and yet appeared as big etheric bugs, etc., I got the sense they weren't the end of the story, that they were more of an intermediary. I think perhaps they are intelligent and self-aware, and feed on us and mess with us for their own sakes, but are also used as harvesters for another being I do not see. So what you said that I bolded above, seems to me a good description...

I also wonder if these negative entities, these little bug-parasites - are Don Juan's flyers? But I think they are lower than that, and perhaps work for the flyers? I don't know much about Don Juan's philosophy on that. But I do know a bit, that the flyers are secretive and are obsessed with staying hidden, and that they are parasitic and feed off us and imprint our minds even with their own...

tusme
10-11-2009, 08:15 PM

May we discuss?
"Low vibrational people", by definition, are already under the control/manipulation of "negative entities"...imho.

amethyst
10-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Great thread, amethyst! Great post, biblegirl! You know, I was going to post in your Interdimensional animals and insects (http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55340&highlight=interdimensional+beings)thread a while back... I've had a few personal experiences with these things in the last year, I perceived them and realized they were parasites, but also thought I sounded a bit crazy talking about them - then one day a month or so ago I did a little web search and I found out Stuart Wilde talks about the astral spider parasites... and realized I wasn't the only one :)

Regarding the OP... I don't think necessarily that the neg. entities simply attach to lower vibrational people. I think they probably do that, but they also attach to people who have a great depth of emotion... the power-generators, to them, people who can experience profound spiritual joy as easily as deepest despair - people who are emotionally 'gifted'. That would make sense, that these critters would be attracted to those types.

Another thing is... in my experience, it's not that they are attracted to me when I'm in dark emotions, such as anger, irritability, depression and so on. It's the other way around. When I notice myself being short-tempered or frustrated, it's more of an indicator that one of these invisible bugs is triggering and stimulating those emotions in me. So sudden bad moods are an indicator that one of these critters is provoking those types of feelings, in order to have lunch.

It's true biblegirl, that it doesn't matter if you're Christian or not, most Christians would be of the belief that they're naturally immune to these types of creatures who they would define as demons.. in fact, the more close-minded you are and the less aware you are of what's going on in the astral around you, the easier prey you are.

When I first saw the little black squid-like being (saw intuitively) attached to the top of my head, it was a little confusing, because it had the attitude and personality of a demon, but looked like a squid/spider, an etheric bug. I fought it off in the same way I would have fought a demon... I imagined myself detaching it from my head with all my power, and tossing it back into the pit - then called on Archangel Michael and mother Mary for help - it was a spiritual battle, but it really wasn't too hard to remove this critter that had lived on my head and influenced my thoughts and my life, as a part of myself, essentially, for many years. I guess when it comes down to it, it comes down to intention, action - free will - and connection with your own higher spiritual power, as well as any higher beings who you may be connected with...

But backing up a little bit, the first weapon against these parasites is: awareness. They thrive and live in secrecy. If you don't know it's a little bug triggering your darker moods, and putting thoughts in your head, it can feed off you and control you forever... awareness is the first step in getting rid of it. Then, acting with intention and activating your free will in the matter.

This little demonic bug made a mistake that let me suddenly tune into its existence as a parasite in my life... it spoke to me late at night in pride and arrogance, a little voice that essentially told me, "I was the one who showed you that" - it had to claim credit for some spiritual insight I had been having - I heard that little voice and knew it wasn't myself... suddenly tuned into it and saw it on top of my head with my third eye - and thus began the quick battle to get it off me!

It was just very strange because it had a very demonic type of attitude, and responded to spiritual warfare in the way a demon would, and yet its body was that of a small squid-spider like being.

6 or 8 months later, I had an attack of negativity - darker moods, irritability and anger. I was also incredibly drained and falling asleep all the time. It took a while and some help before one night I was able to focus and meditate. I meditated with the intention of cleaning out my house, spiritually, filling it with my own highest presence, and I clued into the spiderlike being that was a pretty big one, attached to my back - basically covering the third eye, throat and heart chakras. Got rid of it through free will and with the help of the angels, again, pretty easily - and immediately, my mood improved noticable and became stable and calm, and my energy returned.

But I became more sensitive to feeling when darker emotional energies were being provoked, and sensing the presence of these critters, and began noticing that whenever I went into the kitchen and had to spend some time preparing dinner, I would become irritated and angry and impatient. I went into meditation and tuned into a critter on my kitchen ceiling - a big slug-like leech! It was gross, but it was the source of my discomfort. So not only can they attach themselves to people, they can also live in certain areas and provoke your emotions whenever you are in those areas. Blasted that one out of my house through free will and meditation.

I also became aware of a jelly fish like entity that wasn't attached directly to my body but through a cord, a big fat greedy thing that was feeding on the negative thoughts of many, many people - based around a certain subject that many people fixate on and worry over. I could cut the cord, but that one's been a little harder to get rid of, as I found myself still being negatively focused on that type of situation in my life... it's a big, powerful blob. It simply influences an area of frustration and discomfort for many people and feeds off their despair and self-hatred - so it is a bit different, it doesn't attach directly and provoke the other types of negative emotions...

When I first tuned into these critters and got the sense that they were demonic and behaved like demons, and yet appeared as big etheric bugs, etc., I got the sense they weren't the end of the story, that they were more of an intermediary. I think perhaps they are intelligent and self-aware, and feed on us and mess with us for their own sakes, but are also used as harvesters for another being I do not see. So what you said that I bolded above, seems to me a good description...

I also wonder if these negative entities, these little bug-parasites - are Don Juan's flyers? But I think they are lower than that, and perhaps work for the flyers? I don't know much about Don Juan's philosophy on that. But I do know a bit, that the flyers are secretive and are obsessed with staying hidden, and that they are parasitic and feed off us and imprint our minds even with their own...

Hmmm....you bring up some interesting stuff....I have also heard of these etheric bugs, spiders, negative entities........they certainly do feed off negative energy..... it's like they stoke the fire and turn up the heat.....they love chaos and confusion also.....ever notice all the negative energy in a really confusing/chaotic home or working condition? It can give you major migranes!

Probably they are the inspiration for the elites NWO...chaos and confusion......

Yes you are right..they like to be hidden.....the deception is that they want you to "think" certain thoughts orignate in your being, where, it is actually them planting the seed thought in a lot of cases....especially if it is in the negative rhealms where they dwell......

I'm not familiar with Don Juan flyers.....

limelady
10-11-2009, 08:17 PM

A top notch post morphal! :)

I have only quoted the above bit as I didn't want to take up thread space, but I totally agree with your take here.

Amongst other 'entities' I've seen etheric spiders (floating past), butterflies (swooping past), a massive slug-like creature wrapped around a persons head, and a octopus-type looking creatures with long tentacles, 3 of which were 'plugged into' an individual's solar plexus, heart and throat chakras from the rear.. while the other tentacles were firmly wrapped round this individuals body.

I need no further convincing these things exist in the etheric and are capable of interacting with us in our denser reality. There is also no doubt in my mind they are capable of influencing their hosts by means of a two-way stimulation and reward method. Some are more adept at influencing their host than others (they interact with the ego/personality of their host....and these entities settle in for the duration, and are therefore had to get rid of) while others are simply there for a quick energy feed before moving on to another unsuspecting host.

amethyst
10-11-2009, 08:18 PM
"Low vibrational people", by definition, are already under the control/manipulation of "negative entities"...imho.

Yes, I believe you are right! ;)

amethyst
10-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Such great comments everyone! :) Lots of good food for thought to chew on....

morphal
10-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank you amethyst and limelady for your replies... yes, agreed amethyst about the negative energies in chaotic environments, and with the idea they want you to think certain thoughts come from yourself - they disguise themselves as you. I've fallen into that trap, when I had the big bug on me a couple of months ago. These kind of thoughts are a little different than our own... they are loud and clear and spoken with conviction and are easily accepted as one's own thoughts as in something you must say or do, that would cause negative emotions and hurtful reactions in another person. Very subtle, wicked and dangerous. Spreading their emotional pain from the person they are attached to into others, like a virus.

When it happened to me, with the second big spider-bug, it was a discrete and loud thought, something I felt I must say, it totally tricked me and caused negative feedback for another person :( But after I discovered it and got rid of it, I remembered that moment and that thought, and it was loud and obvious - not something that came from me but something that was disguised and fed into my mind that I accepted as my own.

A top notch post morphal! :)

I have only quoted the above bit as I didn't want to take up thread space, but I totally agree with your take here.

Amongst other 'entities' I've seen etheric spiders (floating past), butterflies (swooping past), a massive slug-like creature wrapped around a persons head, and a octopus-type looking creatures with long tentacles, 3 of which were 'plugged into' an individual's solar plexus, heart and throat chakras from the rear.. while the other tentacles were firmly wrapped round this individuals body.

I need no further convincing these things exist in the etheric and are capable of interacting with us in our denser reality. There is also no doubt in my mind they are capable of influencing their hosts by means of a two-way stimulation and reward method. Some are more adept at influencing their host than others (they interact with the ego/personality of their host....and these entities settle in for the duration, and are therefore had to get rid of) while others are simply there for a quick energy feed before moving on to another unsuspecting host.

limelady, what an excellent post and for me, it's such a confirmation of the existence of these bugs, we've seen some of the similar critters, it's strange how they appear as gross creepy crawlies from our own world, and yet a strange mixture of a few different ones. They are also pretty large. Those are horrifying descriptions you shared. In the last paragraph, you descibe perfectly the two different types I had attached to me, one was a lifelong attachment interacting with my ego/personality - the other was a fly by night that attacked and fed on me for a couple of weeks, yet was so strong and so obvious, with the negative moods and draining of energy, I could not miss it, or live with it for very long...

I was thinking, since these things thrive on secrecy and being hidden, I should probably talk a bit about the huge, powerful, jellyfish like blob that has tentacles in, what I would estimate to be, at least a third of the population of developed and developing countries. It's pretty obvious too, how the media spreads this entity into peoples minds and bodies like a programming virus.

This entity, if it had a name, would be weight. I'm talking about people's struggles with weight loss, overweight, and appetite. This entity can influence people's appetites and cause struggles with overweight, and then feeds on the resulting struggles and powerlessness.

Ok, me personally, I had a baby 2 years ago. I've yo-yo'd the last 10 lbs for a little over a year now. When I finally saw this jellyfish blob with its tentacles into my back (by the solar plexus), and that of tons of other people, I understood an etheric component behind the difficult struggle with weight and weight loss that so many of us go through.

It's interesting to me also how this entity can override our natural appetite and cause overeating, then setting up a weight loss struggle and feelings of self-disgust. When I'm able to detach from this entity, my appetite normalizes and my struggle is gone... when it's got it's hooks into me, I have an unnatural appetite which of course results in yo-yoing back up whatever weight I've taken off.

It's strange and a little embarrassing to talk about, but I figured, if more people knew about this and were able to detach, this jellyfish thing would have less power. You can easily see its effects in Western culture and media, from weight loss reality shows to super-thin models and all the focus on physical appearance. I can only say, this thing gets a lot of energy from people's struggles with weight loss - and actually... causes much of that struggle, taking us out of our natural balance with our body and appetite.

culix
10-11-2009, 10:56 PM
What an great thread! Much informative posts.:)
I don't really have nothing to contribute with but, i just wanted to say that i think i have some sort of parasite or a bad emotional chord attached to me that might belong to some schizophrenic person i know. I am really sensitive to peoples energy's (i call it vibrations) and i can feel that my energy's are just a mess at the moment. I maybe have some holes in my auras or something like that. I really feel it in the solar plexus and i think thats where the chord or the parasite has attached it self, so i wonder if anyone got any tips on how to remove it? Any practical tips? Anyone had similar experience?

nioz
11-11-2009, 12:38 AM
They can influence people and sometimes even posess them.
The main channel for them to get into you is via Fear.

Fear nothing but your creator, cause this whole universe is nothing more than an illusion.

tusme
11-11-2009, 01:05 AM

Fear nothing but your creator, cause this whole universe is nothing more than an illusion.
Hi Nioz

"Fear", besides a negative energy, is merely the absence of Truth...thus, imho, cannot in any way, shape or form, be associated with the "Creator"...

Otherwise, without Truth, our existence in this Physical dimension is indeed an illusion... :)

amethyst
11-11-2009, 01:15 AM
I think it's important to mention that there is a distinction between oppression which is what the entities do- they oppress but don't necessarily take over a person completely, and possession, where a person is taken over completely by entities, spirits, whatever name you want to call them.

And yeah, the arena of fear is one of the main areas where they (the negative ones) operate.

But let's not forget that just as there are negative entities, there are also good ones too.

Asking the Source, God for protection to be surrounded by good spirits, (entities) is one way to help deal with the oppressive spirits IMO.

I think when you ask for help, the good ones go to spiritual battle against the bad ones and can remove them from the environment. I know this has happened for me before.

doctor_john
11-11-2009, 01:16 AM
sometimes Orgonite does help or avoiding sexual activity as possible, this backs off etheric parasites if one strengthens up their metaphysical energies.

morphal
11-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Right on ^^ above 2 posts. Definitely asking for help, connecting with the angels of God, Source, Creator, is very powerful, and acting in concert with them.

And I was going to ask if anyone had an idea if orgone helps. I haven't had any in my environment for years, but am expecting an orgonite pendant shortly :)

As far as celibacy, good point... it can definitely help one get clear and become more perceptive and powerful ;)

Ok this is strange but I've noticed lately that the smells of carmelized onion or garlic in a long slow-cooking soup have been helpful so maybe there's something to that garlic/vampire myth... plants do have spiritual essences.

amethyst
11-11-2009, 01:30 AM
Right on ^^ above 2 posts. Definitely asking for help, connecting with the angels of God, Source, Creator, is very powerful, and acting in concert with them.

And I was going to ask if anyone had an idea if orgone helps. I haven't had any in my environment for years, but am expecting an orgonite pendant shortly :)

As far as celibacy, good point... it can definitely help one get clear and become more perceptive and powerful ;)

Ok this is strange but I've noticed lately that the smells of carmelized onion or garlic in a long slow-cooking soup have been helpful so maybe there's something to that garlic/vampire myth... plants do have spiritual essences.

I'm also looking into orgonite Morphal. Biblegirl and others have apparently had success using it. I would love to try it in specific areas like cell phone towers etc.

morphal
11-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Very cool amethyst... I couldn't be bothered with making any, and it's pretty expensive, the pendant was around $30 from an old-time quality seller... I'm going to keep it on my person, and I bet I will notice some help with lightening up and keeping that old jellyfish at bay ;) I've seen those little ones you stick on your cellphone - would love one of those... maybe pop into the orgonite thread and see if anyone has some to spare?

Oh... cell phone towers? Interesting...

amethyst
11-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Very cool amethyst... I couldn't be bothered with making any, and it's pretty expensive, the pendant was around $30 from an old-time quality seller... I'm going to keep it on my person, and I bet I will notice some help with lightening up and keeping that old jellyfish at bay ;) I've seen those little ones you stick on your cellphone - would love one of those... maybe pop into the orgonite thread and see if anyone has some to spare?

Oh... cell phone towers? Interesting...

Yeah, I've read about it on the internet. I don't know how good I'd be at making it either! :D Maybe biblegirl has some tips in her thread.....I have to read through it.

nathan74
11-11-2009, 12:41 PM

not fear!! love and trust!! some people let them possess them!!
over feeling like there one above all the rest etc!!

pepo88
11-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Does none of you use spirits like Harpys, hellhounds, wraiths and ofc lighter ones as angels etc for protection?

I have a lot of spirits around me both dark arts and spritits of light. My harpy and wraiths are really great when it comes to lower vibrational enteties, rips em apart ;)

Well that is what I have for protection, maybe It's bull for some but for me it works.

Namaste

doctor_john
12-11-2009, 02:38 AM
sometimes there could be a build up of energy negative enough to affect a change in one self, many people who you are around outside in the public have these etheric parasites in their aura, the point of Orgonite was to have a positive effect against etheric degeneration to mostly support health and influence growth.

just I said about sexual activity can attract them because even though you could take a week to fully charge your aura after orgasm, you aura can have a gap that allows it to manifest, notable psychological changes take place within the individual or our chakras could contain a slight unbalance or change in colour even health of the individual can become affected.

the individual can psychically or subconciously direct it to another person in the form attraction, love or sexual stimulation or anything it's self that effects a change, it's not necessary a positive force it can be a destructive force like entropy which etheric parasites usually are.

to avoid it one needs the use of Orgonite to seal up the holes in the aura caused and effect originally by etheric parasitic attacks.

biblegirl
12-11-2009, 03:54 PM
a lot of great information in this thread! i will have to do individual replies later, but everyone here is so awesome for contributing :)

imo orgonite can be used to alter the frequency of an area and this is why the spirits stay away from it, who are essentially composed of frequency anyway...if they happen upon a room that is incompatible with their frequency (abundance of orgone) they seem to move on to somewhere else that is more comfortable for them

nioz
12-11-2009, 08:13 PM

e-motion = energie in motion

itsallinus
12-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Nothing left for me to add to this thread huh? Oh well might as well give my tuppence worth...

Low vibrational people do not exist imo, we are all capable of vibrating at high or low levels. When we are vibrating at low levels its hard to 'look up' and gain more positive energy. So we can become stuck in low vibrations. This is like being kicked in the teeth, the energy 'sluts' will be attracted to those who are more easy to manipulate into the low vibrationary state and be kept there.

All our emotions stem from the two root emotions fear and love. A bit like flowers our other emotions that grow from the roots can blossum into emotions that appear to have no connection to fear or love. So when we think we are vibrating higher we may well be being tricked. Envy or greed for example can easily hide themselves as compassion or good will. The point is, when we think we are protected the most, this is likely when we are most vulnarable. The wolf is most deadly when in the sheeps skin.

We are like power generators constantly giving out energy. Naturally if you feed of energy then you will try to find a good productive source. This does not mean they are evil, they are simply feeding. How we react to them can be important since by acting negatively towards them would in their view be most welcome, you are shaking their hand so to speak. When you vibrate higher you become more aware of them and if you then show them positive love energy they will either be repelled or will welcome the change and protect you from other parasites.

In physical terms, its not really any different. Ever noticed how enraged one gets when they attack you and you show wisdom, love and understanding instead of reacting the way they had hoped? Have you ever calmed someone by simply opening yourself up to attack and showing gratitude and love? How we react to negative energy will normally dictate how it effects us from then on.

Finally, one quick method of getting rid of newly attached astral parasites is to do some of the following (those that have been attached for longer may be harder to get rid of):

1. If you feel they are feeding of a certain part of your body, a localized area, imagine you are holding a sponge in your hand and scrub the area for 30 seconds or more, then physically put down the 'sponge' and pick up another imaginary object, this time a brush, brush the area for 30 or more seconds and it should be gone.
2. Running water. Astral parasites cannot cross running water so if your being chased or attacked during a dream create a stream, does not have to be huge, perhaps from a garden hose, step over the running water and move around in a circular motion and step over it again.
3. If step 2 does not work during a dream/astral projection, move away from the object (flying straight up into space and super fast into another galaxy works best) as fast as you can, leave it for dust as they cannot move anywhere near as quick as you can.
4. Absorb the parasite into your inner universe.
5. In the physical, if you are being drained then focus on truth and love, it is infinite and you won't be left so tired. A positive energy blast into a room, with a littlefocus and intent, can change the atmosphere quickly.

itsallinus
12-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry I forgot to add,

6. If you feel you have attracted unwanted attention having a bath or shower and a good scrub can also help.

If anyone would like to add more feel free to do so..

biblegirl
12-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Sorry I forgot to add,

6. If you feel you have attracted unwanted attention having a bath or shower and a good scrub can also help.

great posts on running water itsallinus, thanks for sharing that :)

itsallinus
12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
great posts on running water itsallinus, thanks for sharing that :)

Your most welcome ;):)

amethyst
12-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Nothing left for me to add to this thread huh? Oh well might as well give my tuppence worth...

Low vibrational people do not exist imo, we are all capable of vibrating at high or low levels. When we are vibrating at low levels its hard to 'look up' and gain more positive energy. So we can become stuck in low vibrations. This is like being kicked in the teeth, the energy 'sluts' will be attracted to those who are more easy to manipulate into the low vibrationary state and be kept there.

All our emotions stem from the two root emotions fear and love. A bit like flowers our other emotions that grow from the roots can blossum into emotions that appear to have no connection to fear or love. So when we think we are vibrating higher we may well be being tricked. Envy or greed for example can easily hide themselves as compassion or good will. The point is, when we think we are protected the most, this is likely when we are most vulnarable. The wolf is most deadly when in the sheeps skin.

We are like power generators constantly giving out energy. Naturally if you feed of energy then you will try to find a good productive source. This does not mean they are evil, they are simply feeding. How we react to them can be important since by acting negatively towards them would in their view be most welcome, you are shaking their hand so to speak. When you vibrate higher you become more aware of them and if you then show them positive love energy they will either be repelled or will welcome the change and protect you from other parasites.

In physical terms, its not really any different. Ever noticed how enraged one gets when they attack you and you show wisdom, love and understanding instead of reacting the way they had hoped? Have you ever calmed someone by simply opening yourself up to attack and showing gratitude and love? How we react to negative energy will normally dictate how it effects us from then on.

Finally, one quick method of getting rid of newly attached astral parasites is to do some of the following (those that have been attached for longer may be harder to get rid of):

1. If you feel they are feeding of a certain part of your body, a localized area, imagine you are holding a sponge in your hand and scrub the area for 30 seconds or more, then physically put down the 'sponge' and pick up another imaginary object, this time a brush, brush the area for 30 or more seconds and it should be gone.
2. Running water. Astral parasites cannot cross running water so if your being chased or attacked during a dream create a stream, does not have to be huge, perhaps from a garden hose, step over the running water and move around in a circular motion and step over it again.
3. If step 2 does not work during a dream/astral projection, move away from the object (flying straight up into space and super fast into another galaxy works best) as fast as you can, leave it for dust as they cannot move anywhere near as quick as you can.
5. In the physical, if you are being drained then focus on truth and love, it is infinite and you won't be left so tired. A positive energy blast into a room, with a littlefocus and intent, can change the atmosphere quickly.

You've raised a lot of interesting points...things I haven't considered before..thanks!

doctor_john
12-11-2009, 10:30 PM
running water or bridges are mentioned in witchcraft that witches spirit demons cannot cross or pass through.

amethyst
12-11-2009, 10:34 PM
running water or bridges are mentioned in witchcraft that witches spirit demons cannot cross or pass through.

Water is very cleansing though either symbolically or literally.

doctor_john
12-11-2009, 10:50 PM
I forgot to mention that breathing excersises can raise the vibrational state higher allowing some to leave the part of the body that their attatched to.

also cleaning your navel with salt or Garlic or Asafoetida will help enormously, Salt is a cleanser great for cleansing Crystals also you could have a "salt Bath" to help remove negative energy, also incense I would reccomend would be Native American white Sage or Cedar for smuding yourself and your home.

Garlic wards of evil and can break power, careful use of Garlic because if it comes in contact with a Talisman or Amulet it's said that the charm could lose it's power.

Asafoetida well this is the right sort of herb to get rid of sexual parasites, would recommend wearing in a red flannel bag tied across the waist above the pelvic bone, this has a strong aroma so nothing negative would think of coming near it.

itsallinus
12-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Yep garlic and onions are easy to obtain and place around yourself or your home. Singing childrens nursery rhymes is also meant to drive them nuts until they give up and leave you alone. keep repeating the most annoying ones you can think of :D

ladyred
15-11-2009, 03:58 AM
We are here to learn how to become more spiritual. If that is our intent then we have absolutely nothing to worry about.

When we drink and do drugs we open ourselves up to all kinds of things. Just as in the physical... if we are drunk we are more likely to be attacked or robbed.

Yes, there are people who unknowingly can be a drain on our energies. Being an 'observer' rather than a 'reactor' (see Eckhart Tolles "A New Earth") can make a remarkable difference to your life. Learn to merely observe people's behaviour rather than engaging with them in negativity. It takes some practice but with good intent it can be done.

We do need to detach ourselves emotionally from these situations and that can be difficult. However, trust your instincts always. Don't rationalise away your first thoughts. You'll know exactly what to do as you learn to trust the guidance given.

I once spent a full five minutes (seemed longer) talking calmly with a friend who was hellbent on having an argument about anything... the government... this and that. She was determined. Whether it was a habit, I don't know. However, when I calmy spoke to her each time she gradually returned to the place where we could have a proper conversation. Maybe she didn't even realise she was doing it?

amethyst
15-11-2009, 04:37 AM
We are here to learn how to become more spiritual. If that is our intent then we have absolutely nothing to worry about.

When we drink and do drugs we open ourselves up to all kinds of things. Just as in the physical... if we are drunk we are more likely to be attacked or robbed.

Yes, there are people who unknowingly can be a drain on our energies. Being an 'observer' rather than a 'reactor' (see Eckhart Tolles "A New Earth") can make a remarkable difference to your life. Learn to merely observe people's behaviour rather than engaging with them in negativity. It takes some practice but with good intent it can be done.

We do need to detach ourselves emotionally from these situations and that can be difficult. However, trust your instincts always. Don't rationalise away your first thoughts. You'll know exactly what to do as you learn to trust the guidance given.

I once spent a full five minutes (seemed longer) talking calmly with a friend who was hellbent on having an argument about anything... the government... this and that. She was determined. Whether it was a habit, I don't know. However, when I calmy spoke to her each time she gradually returned to the place where we could have a proper conversation. Maybe she didn't even realise she was doing it?

You've made some very good points....and just wanted to emphasize what you said about trusting your instincts or intuition and not rationalizing away your first thoughts....how often we do that! (Ugh!) I know I have....If we listen to what our instincts are telling us, we will go in the direction we are supposed to.......

papiowhisperer
15-11-2009, 05:10 AM
I went and had six entities removed on Thursday. Also, there was a fissure in front of my right shoulder. (since closed)

Funny story, I went because the woman I was seeing invited me to do so. Turns out she had twelve entities. After the session she broke up with me. In retrospect I should have preemptively dumped her first for having had more entities.

I'm happy to be free of those entities. (incl that woman)

white horse
15-11-2009, 04:16 PM

May we discuss?

We may discuss... :)

What kind of experience do you have in this 'field' and what 'types of entities do you mean?'

Also from personal experience... :(

amethyst
15-11-2009, 05:12 PM
We may discuss... :)

What kind of experience do you have in this 'field' and what 'types of entities do you mean?'

Also from personal experience... :(

Lol, read my former posts in the thread ;)

As for entities......etheric astral ones who like to take advantage of certain individual's mental "states" to manipulate them, and play with their emotions.

limelady
15-11-2009, 05:54 PM

Sorry I forgot to add,

All great info, however, I would be a little reluctant to suggest #4 ....

4. Absorb the parasite into your for theminner universe.

....to anyone who is not feeling spiritually strong, fearless and in full control. It could give a powerful parasite full control over a person's 'will' and make things a lot worse IMO.

amethyst
15-11-2009, 06:32 PM

....to anyone who is not feeling spiritually strong, fearless and in full control. It could give a powerful parasite full control over a person's 'will' and make things a lot worse IMO.

Good point Limelady....I overlooked # 4.....don't think it's too good of an idea to absorb a parasite!

itsallinus
15-11-2009, 06:36 PM

Thats a good point thanks for mentioning limelady ;) I would probably advise someone knew to this to do the cleansing and moving over running water first. I thought it should be mentioned though as sometimes they can be very persistant and if you can visualize them sending them love (as powerfully as you can) will send them packing or draw them in as they can change too. I have done this a number of times and it was quite liberating to actually feel my love for them turn them into positive energy. I knew every time they were happy to be consumed by love and are now free from the lower vibrations. It even brought tears to my eyes once.

itsallinus
15-11-2009, 06:41 PM
But all the same, if your not yet a spiritual titan I would stick to 'safer' advise and remember not to react negatively toward them, love is more powerful than we can imagine.

white horse
15-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Lol, read my former posts in the thread ;)

As for entities......etheric astral ones who like to take advantage of certain individual's mental "states" to manipulate them, and play with their emotions.

OK - I ask because a few years ago I had 'an encounter'. I tried to dexcribe it to people sometimes... but they just look at me!

I had a major crash in my life, a total breakdown. I was sat up in bed one morning and turned to face what appeared to be a 'being'... It was black, reptilian type skin, a long dog/corocdile snout with red-eyes - it turned to face me and stared at me and said - directly into my head, the sound did not vibrate through the air - "Your soul is now mine you belong to me".

If it was a hallucination it was more real than anything I have ever experienced.

That freaked me out a bit as you can imagine.

I am unsure as to whether this dark influence is still in my life. It occured when I was at my utter lowest. I am in a lot better shape right now, but think there may still be somehting holding me back and causing me grief!

I'm also unsure as to whether I should be discussing this in public!

However amethyst I am interested in your thoughts on this?!?!

limelady
15-11-2009, 07:28 PM
OK - I ask because a few years ago I had 'an encounter'. I tried to dexcribe it to people sometimes... but they just look at me!

I had a major crash in my life, a total breakdown. I was sat up in bed one morning and turned to face what appeared to be a 'being'... It was black, reptilian type skin, a long dog/corocdile snout with red-eyes - it turned to face me and stared at me and said - directly into my head, the sound did not vibrate through the air - "Your soul is now mine you belong to me".

If it was a hallucination it was more real than anything I have ever experienced.

I am unsure as to whether this dark influence is still in my life. It occured when I was at my utter lowest. I am in a lot better shape right now, but think there may still be somehting holding me back and causing me grief!

I know somebody else who had almost the exact same thing happen during an emotional breakdown .....and it took some considerable time to get rid of the entity, even after he became more positive about life again.

May I suggest you read the post I wrote on THIS (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058412696&postcount=16) thread?

Best of luck! :)

amethyst
15-11-2009, 07:34 PM

Hmmm....well, I'd be reluctant to comment on it without knowing you or your situation personally....but it sounds like a demon or demonic entity......have you engaged in some sort of activity that invited the demonic entity/spirit.... perhaps unknowingly?

Ouija boards? Certain objects that have spirits attached to them? Certain relationships? Other sources?
That's something you'd have to answer for yourself....and then go from there...
I know one time I was being attacked mentally by spirits/demons of fear....literally trying to make me fear irrationally, and I was led to go to Psalm 91 and was told to speak it out loud to the entity or entities. This speaking it out loud was emphasized to me...there's something about the "spoken" word....anyway

and after I did so with authority, I felt a wave of peace come over me and I knew they were gone.

I believe good angels, which psalm 91 talks about, came and basically kicked the demons (bad entities) out of my room....there must have been some sort of battle that went on...but I just knew afterwards that they were gone.

white horse
15-11-2009, 07:35 PM
I know somebody else who had almost the exact same thing happen during an emotional breakdown .....and it took some considerable time to get rid of the entity, even after he became more positive about life again.

May I suggest you read the post I wrote on THIS (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058412696&postcount=16) thread?

Best of luck! :)

*gulp* /wipes brow! :o

Thanks limelady...!

itsallinus
15-11-2009, 08:35 PM
About ten years ago while I was living in a rented room in Willesden Green I remember getting into bed (I still had the light on) and within a minute or so of lying down the bed began to shake violently back and forth. At first I did not know what was going on then when I gained enough composure I said something (can't remember what the words were now) that I had been taught by an imam at the London Central Mosque and Cultural Centre (I had converted to Islam about a year before).

I repeated this tens times (or was it fifteen?!) and the bed stopped shaking so suddenly I slid up the bed and banged my head against the wall. At the same time I could feel the atmosphere in the room change and the curtains blew open as though an entity had left. I am guessing here but think that it does not matter the prayer/religion as long as you have the faith in the light (or whatever you want to call it).

morphal
15-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Interesting regarding the different prayers... a lot of people bash the Catholic religion, but Hail Mary's and the rosary are said to be repulsive to demons also :) Perhaps it is a combination of pure intent and belief, together with the words themselves, that help. As well as using the prayers to connect with a higher being than the dark ones.

itsallinus
15-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Interesting regarding the different prayers... a lot of people bash the Catholic religion, but Hail Mary's and the rosary are said to be repulsive to demons also :) Perhaps it is a combination of pure intent and belief, together with the words themselves, that help. As well as using the prayers to connect with a higher being than the dark ones.

I think you have made the point much better than I did, with 'a combination of pure intent and belief, together with the words themselves'. It is a potent combination that perhaps harmonizes a number of frequencies to form a powerful sword. :D

white horse
15-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Hmmm....well, I'd be reluctant to comment on it without knowing you or your situation personally....but it sounds like a demon or demonic entity......have you engaged in some sort of activity that invited the demonic entity/spirit.... perhaps unknowingly?

Ouija boards? Certain objects that have spirits attached to them? Certain relationships? Other sources?
That's something you'd have to answer for yourself....and then go from there...

Well nothing really like that really - I had a total nervous and mental breakdown. I deeply intense and suicidal. It's difficult to emphasise how complete the breakdown was.

I was suicidal so I suppose my 'transmisions' were very intense and of a certain type, maybe like a bleeding creature in the sea will attract a shark then maybe a really 'low' person will attrack a demon of this type.

white horse
15-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I know one time I was being attacked mentally by spirits/demons of fear....literally trying to make me fear irrationally, and I was led to go to Psalm 91 and was told to speak it out loud to the entity or entities. This speaking it out loud was emphasized to me...there's something about the "spoken" word....anyway

You say that and limelady says to resite teh Lord's Prayer...

Is this a combination of the freuqency of the sounds of the words and the intent of the person?

Throughout my life one of the reasons why I never prayed is because I thought there was adanger that my prayer may be intercepted by an entity and used against me.

Funnily enough, in the months leading upto this 'visitation' I did actuallly sit down and pray for the first and only time... hmmm...

I am largely over this by now (it was 9 years ago now) but I still feel I have a bit of residue left over me!

amethyst
16-11-2009, 12:32 AM
You say that and limelady says to resite teh Lord's Prayer...

Is this a combination of the freuqency of the sounds of the words and the intent of the person?

Throughout my life one of the reasons why I never prayed is because I thought there was adanger that my prayer may be intercepted by an entity and used against me.

Funnily enough, in the months leading upto this 'visitation' I did actuallly sit down and pray for the first and only time... hmmm...

I am largely over this by now (it was 9 years ago now) but I still feel I have a bit of residue left over me!

Wow, this is interesting, as I didn't even read Limelady's post before I posted mine earlier....

I think the prayer has to do with calling on the power that created the whole universe...aka: God, the Most High, the Supreme Being, the Source from which all things emanate and that why it's so powerful IMO....and yes, I do think it has to do with intention or with purpose and meaning.....

I don't think if you say it with purpose that it will be used against you....although it might upset their malevolent intent, so the entities may try to call for more backup from their malevolent so called "buddies" to try and make the situation worse...I've heard of this happening, but one needs protection at times, so it's good to ask for it....and it will come! And route that nasty demon/reptilian whatever evil entitie it is.....

And you know that old saying about kicking a person when they are down?

I suspect malevolent entities take advantage of that low emotional state.....because they are so black with hatred...and I think, jealousy too....I really think they are jealous of humans for whatever reason....perhaps because of our divinity state in the making....(we are being polished/shined up on the earth to be ready for divinity or our divinity state) to return to, that I think we originally had, but lost......

Perhaps when you were suicidal and vulnerable and so low emotionally, that's when the entity tried to capitalize on that........

Maybe you already accomplished some spiritual ground but the entity just has a little foothold to try to take away what you've gained spiritually, so perhaps it's time to work your spiritual muscles and strengthen yourself while you are doing better....and have the divine grace (supernatural help from God) to do so....just ask :) It will come....

white horse
16-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Wow, this is interesting, as I didn't even read Limelady's post before I posted mine earlier....

I think the prayer has to do with calling on the power that created the whole universe...aka: God, the Most High, the Supreme Being, the Source from which all things emanate and that why it's so powerful IMO....and yes, I do think it has to do with intention or with purpose and meaning.....

I don't think if you say it with purpose that it will be used against you....although it might upset their malevolent intent, so the entities may try to call for more backup from their malevolent so called "buddies" to try and make the situation worse...I've heard of this happening, but one needs protection at times, so it's good to ask for it....and it will come! And route that nasty demon/reptilian whatever evil entitie it is.....

And you know that old saying about kicking a person when they are down?

I suspect malevolent entities take advantage of that low emotional state.....because they are so black with hatred...and I think, jealousy too....I really think they are jealous of humans for whatever reason....perhaps because of our divinity state in the making....(we are being polished/shined up on the earth to be ready for divinity or our divinity state) to return to, that I think we originally had, but lost......

Perhaps when you were suicidal and vulnerable and so low emotionally, that's when the entity tried to capitalize on that........

Maybe you already accomplished some spiritual ground but the entity just has a little foothold to try to take away what you've gained spiritually, so perhaps it's time to work your spiritual muscles and strengthen yourself while you are doing better....and have the divine grace (supernatural help from God) to do so....just ask :) It will come....

Thank you for your comments Amethyst...

What you suggest there is how I feel at the moment - i need some form of final cleansing and get back to my full strength... I'm looking for some inspriration! lol!

:) You've been a great help...

amethyst
16-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Thank you for your comments Amethyst...

What you suggest there is how I feel at the moment - i need some form of final cleansing and get back to my full strength... I'm looking for some inspriration! lol!

:) You've been a great help...

I'm so glad :)

I've heard (thanks biblegirl ;)) that Native Americans use water to symbolically do a spiritual cleansing ritual....Christ also did this when He was being baptised by John the Baptist apparently...there is something to it I think, as we are made up of a lot of water, and it's symbolic of a purity flow in our beings...when we are all clogged up (spiritually) we can't flow properly like a river, as water is supposed to be ever moving and flowing....

Exercize and sweating is good too....to open up the channels for healing....cleanse the body..

Eh, just a side note.... I also think the entites also are probably trying to stop that pure flow in our essence with bad food, poisons, contaminated water, artificial drugs etc. Everything that emanates from them is just bad news for us....

morphal
16-11-2009, 02:24 AM

Good points amethyst- regarding your intuition of entities being jealous of humans - this is big in the gnostic tradition.

The Fallen Goddess scenario, Herstory, has a unique value, perhaps even a unique survival value, for the human species. It does not merely state that we are not alone: it explains WHY we are not alone. Why we cannot afford to believe we are alone, or in any way supreme and unique. Gnostics constantly warned that the Archons envy us our humanity. To cope with the unbearable anguish of their envy, our alien cousins attempt to infect us with their mentality so that we become more like them and their anguish is lessened. By insinuating in our minds the belief that we are made in God's image, they draw us into a mental game we cannot win because its rules are false, arbitrary, alien to human experience.

That's from John Lash - http://www.metahistory.org/PlanetPromise3.php
There's more about their original envy, which if I can find it, I can come back and post it, and also about how they affect us with their mentality, in the gnostic teachings. It's interesting how gnosticism is connected with shamanism (Don Juan's flyers and much of the Castaneda teachings is connected with gnosticism).

I think part of what they envy us is our creativity - they can only imitate, in ways they are like AI...

amethyst
16-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Good points amethyst- regarding your intuition of entities being jealous of humans - this is big in the gnostic tradition.

That's from John Lash - http://www.metahistory.org/PlanetPromise3.php
There's more about their original envy, which if I can find it, I can come back and post it, and also about how they affect us with their mentality, in the gnostic teachings. It's interesting how gnosticism is connected with shamanism (Don Juan's flyers and much of the Castaneda teachings is connected with gnosticism).

I think part of what they envy us is our creativity - they can only imitate, in ways they are like AI...

Hey thank you, I didn't know that ;) I've always intuitively felt this....yes, the divine creative ability bestowed upon us,that we forgot...but can and will recapture again....

"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me" (psalm 42:7)

morphal
16-11-2009, 02:46 AM
Yes, divine creativity can even be so simply expressed in a poem, a song, a painting - THEY cannot do that!

Beautiful quote from the psalm... thank you :)

amethyst
16-11-2009, 03:00 AM
[QUOTE=morphal;1058413629]Yes, divine creativity can even be so simply expressed in a poem, a song, a painting - THEY cannot do that!

Yes....

Beautiful quote from the psalm... thank you :)

pegcityevolve
17-11-2009, 02:57 AM
The past month I have been becoming more aware of these negative entities...
I took 3 grams of shrooms and for some reason I thought they were literally in the form of gusts of wind. I could hear a specific gust of wind making it's way from the back alley SLAMMING it's way into my room making all of the matter in my room creek and cringe. It was straight out of a movie with the shutters being slammed in.

My cat was scared shitless looking all over around my head and then it started walking around in a very slow motion like it was getting energy sucked out of it.....then he ran under the bed. The gust of wind (there was a few for about 45 minutes.....im talking wind with fear embedded into it....not normal wind...) would bring in waves of fear that I could feel ripple it's way throughout my light body. This was real fear vibration, as it made me fear ....fear. This fear made the perception of my room look darker and smaller. I knew there were entities in my room as I was witnessing my cat look all over my head scared deeply or it would look up to the ceiling as if the grudge was with me.

I live in the crime-infested area of Winnipeg (which is THE crime and murder capital of Canada, also one of the most masonic based cities in North America). Not only that, I live on death row (police call our street that). I used to vibe at the level of this environment (not completely, as why I'm here now), completely asleep, thought it was cool - now it's perceivable hell. Also my step dad is bi-polar and has rages nearly every week. I can't even look into his eyes and I'm constantly being bombarded with all of these negatory vibes, I can feel a dense field around him (ever since I started fasting, detoxing, meditating...). He tried to throw to me a lighter the other day and ANY person would of caught it, but me. It's like I feel totally out of sync. I "felt" an energy print on the lighter he through and it's like the lighter was trying to bounce away from my grips, and at the same time draining energy from the tips of my fingers.

I'll try and bro-shake my old friends and I feel a static shock between our fields. Ahhh, just typing this is bringing the same feeling. All I got right now is the internet (and my higher self, which I'm struggling to reveal/build). I don't know any spiritual advisers or shamans, or anybody who actually knows anything about the "paranormal" world. I literally feel like an alien who just crashed here.

LOVE TO ALL!!! :o:o (wrote this while having caffeine jitters! if you are wondering, energy sensitives out there! gonna meditate this out with the help of brain entrainment)

EDIT: Oh yeah, we live in an apartment. One that is not properly grounded. I have a feeling I'm at the epicenter of some russian doll energy over-lapping grid. If that makes any sense at all. My character completely did a poll shift in the past 10 months. Oh yeah, whenever I meditate (I can vibrate very high at times, it usually disrupts the energy of low-vibrators as this sudden energy change - that they have no idea about, can confuse them and leave a strange look on their face) I find that the sky is completely clear of clouds, when just 15 minutes before it would be covered all over. Am I busting clouds without even trying (I always thought that weather was mother earth's emotions).

ramaytush
17-11-2009, 07:17 AM
i believe negative entities have attached to me.

i was wondering if being drunk makes you susceptible to negative entity attachment. this weekend i drank far too much, and blacked out. apparently i was acting like an ass around my family. i didn't feel like myself, i'm still low of energy and enthusiasm. maybe getting so wasted angered my spirit guides and they left me. it doesn't help that i was with a particularly negative person when this occurred. they have very low vibrations and they are a very negative person.

its time for me to start making some changes in my life. anybody have any advice? thanks for hearing.

shenoma
17-11-2009, 08:01 AM
The Soul Cleansing Audio CD

The Soul Cleansing Audio CD - YouTube

white horse
17-11-2009, 08:10 AM

i was wondering if being drunk makes you susceptible to negative entity attachment. this weekend i drank far too much, and blacked out. apparently i was acting like an ass around my family. i didn't feel like myself, i'm still low of energy and enthusiasm. maybe getting so wasted angered my spirit guides and they left me. it doesn't help that i was with a particularly negative person when this occurred. they have very low vibrations and they are a very negative person.

its time for me to start making some changes in my life. anybody have any advice? thanks for hearing.

Drugs and alcohol distort your reality, and they lopwer yor natural defences.

having said that they are useful tools if used correctly.

I too need to make changes in my life - perhaps some form of meditation is a way to open yourself up to suggestion...?

armoured_amazon
17-11-2009, 01:02 PM

Yes, drink and drugs open your auric field. In one that permanently has the Holy Spirit dwelling within, negative entities, demons etc, can't enter at ANY time, regardless of drunkenness. There's a bonus of walking the right-hand path.

fekdemasons
17-11-2009, 03:16 PM

Google ,

Spirit release . Not for the faint hearted I can assure you.

Find someone local to you that performs it. (not an excorsist ) Some hypnotherapists do . (mine did)

Negative thought forms or "entities" can dwell within you for years waiting to rear their ugly head. Drink is one trigger.

Book at least 2 days bed rest to recover. It is exhausting and emotionally draining , but worth it.

Good luck if you decide to.

shenoma
17-11-2009, 09:57 PM
The only reason they can is because of unresolved fear issues locked down deep within a person?

lyghtkynge
17-11-2009, 11:51 PM
http://www.truthnet.org/Holy-Spirit/6HolySpirit-transformation/Sword_spirit.jpg
Passion/unrefined Desire is debased Will, home of the unclean.

Purity is the solution; it is detestable to the unclean parasites that infest the central light core shaft and feed from it's radiance.

Even the mightiest fall when immersing themselves in the flesh. Try to realize that, and purify the energetic system. Neither thought nor emotion can do this.
Purity is unto itself, and accessible to all via All.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_S_qJ2Dhmupk/Sc-cu3acKkI/AAAAAAAAAK0/f2bdgZ7J5Xg/s320/Golden+Heart+Rose.jpg

ramaytush
18-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Google ,

Spirit release . Not for the faint hearted I can assure you.

Find someone local to you that performs it. (not an excorsist ) Some hypnotherapists do . (mine did)

Negative thought forms or "entities" can dwell within you for years waiting to rear their ugly head. Drink is one trigger.

Book at least 2 days bed rest to recover. It is exhausting and emotionally draining , but worth it.

Good luck if you decide to.

thanks everybody :)

freeyourmind85
18-11-2009, 03:58 PM

May we discuss?

Low astral entities can attach themselves during astral projection. These beings are normally found on the lower astral planes. They don't necessarily attach themselves to low vibrational people, however a person who has a lower vibrational rate i.e. someone who is depressed, a drug addict, etc. can be more susceptible to these beings but that is not the case always. I have known very spiritual people who have a higher vibrational rate who have been attacked by low astral entities as well, so it's not just low vibrational people.
I believe someone who is more spiritual may be able to defend/protect themselves better against low astral entities as their aura is harder to penetrate, not to mention they're more than likely well versed is psychic protection and know what they're doing when it comes down to this kind of thing.
Saying all of this though, there really is no rule of thumb and just because someone isn't spiritual doesn't always mean they're going to be useless when it comes down to fighting off these low level entities.

Hope this helps :)

doctor_john
18-11-2009, 06:48 PM
low vibrational entities attach themselves to crystals, but when Crystals are on metals or mixed with metals they can back off with fear.

I am supposing that Orgonite is right for this warding off those sort of entities also the more crystals within gives it more power.

linda28
19-11-2009, 11:03 PM
low vibrational entities attach themselves to crystals, but when Crystals are on metals or mixed with metals they can back off with fear.

I am supposing that Orgonite is right for this warding off those sort of entities also the more crystals within gives it more power.

Oh glad you said this since I just today ordered a rose quartz necklace with metal thread. Does that mean the stone has no effect then?

linda28
19-11-2009, 11:23 PM
And to answer the OP - I know exactly what you mean with emotional vampires, got them in my family. It's insane how this works. I could tell so much, episodes....

Well, whenever I feel good, they (the vampires) don't like it. They TRY and enter me, here, or there, with some remarks, just to see my reaction. IF I am low, as in, tired, anxious, angry, sad, and not so much able to control this, then they can smell it, seriously. Like no one else can. And they will mock and make you explode with anger, and make it seem like they had nothing to do with it. That's totally psychopathic behaviour. Also the putting words in your mouth all the time, just to see if you will react defensively or not.

Being very short tempered myself, I used to become provoked by them, but now I realize that's doing them a favor. If I feel good and raise myself above them, they will feel their own pain reflecting back at them. And they will leave you alone for a while. So no matter how low I am, now or in the future, I choose to ignore the evil because I know how crazy the impact is. They can make me, my reactions, become influenced over weeks, onto myself and other people. Chain reaction kinda thing.

And yes, just by being in their presence, always, I feel as if a 1000 pound stone lays on my shoulders. I become like unable to be myself. It's insane, and only in that person's presence do I feel that. Never elsewhere. And when I leave the person, I feel exhausted. Even if nothing apparantly never happened. It's all subconsciously. Like some intense paranoia I'd guess, ever present. And that is because they have these seekers out, to try and detect weakness so they can enter and destroy.

I have lived closely with such people for almost 30 years so I know what I'm talking about. If anyone have issues like this and wanna talk about this, I'd be glad to help. :)

pegcityevolve
20-11-2009, 01:41 AM
And to answer the OP - I know exactly what you mean with emotional vampires, got them in my family. It's insane how this works. I could tell so much, episodes....

Well, whenever I feel good, they (the vampires) don't like it. They TRY and enter me, here, or there, with some remarks, just to see my reaction. IF I am low, as in, tired, anxious, angry, sad, and not so much able to control this, then they can smell it, seriously. Like no one else can. And they will mock and make you explode with anger, and make it seem like they had nothing to do with it. That's totally psychopathic behaviour. Also the putting words in your mouth all the time, just to see if you will react defensively or not.

Being very short tempered myself, I used to become provoked by them, but now I realize that's doing them a favor. If I feel good and raise myself above them, they will feel their own pain reflecting back at them. And they will leave you alone for a while. So no matter how low I am, now or in the future, I choose to ignore the evil because I know how crazy the impact is. They can make me, my reactions, become influenced over weeks, onto myself and other people. Chain reaction kinda thing.

And yes, just by being in their presence, always, I feel as if a 1000 pound stone lays on my shoulders. I become like unable to be myself. It's insane, and only in that person's presence do I feel that. Never elsewhere. And when I leave the person, I feel exhausted. Even if nothing apparantly never happened. It's all subconsciously. Like some intense paranoia I'd guess, ever present. And that is because they have these seekers out, to try and detect weakness so they can enter and destroy.

I have lived closely with such people for almost 30 years so I know what I'm talking about. If anyone have issues like this and wanna talk about this, I'd be glad to help. :)I get this happening to me with my step dad, and our downstairs neighbors. I'll be meditating in my room and after 10 mins in when I'm blissfully flowing with love and energy, the people right below me get VERY aggravated I can sense as they are making many more movements, manifestations of all sorts from my increased consciousness/increased-vibration. I also get this constant wiggle inside my left arm like something is trying to escape.

linda28
20-11-2009, 01:57 AM
I get this happening to me with my step dad, and our downstairs neighbors. I'll be meditating in my room and after 10 mins in when I'm blissfully flowing with love and energy, the people right below me get VERY aggravated I can sense as they are making many more movements, manifestations of all sorts from my increased consciousness/increased-vibration. I also get this constant wiggle inside my left arm like something is trying to escape.

Interesting. Are you sure it's not YOU who become more aware? I've had that happen a lot with my upstairs neighbours haha.

And this reminds me actually, of an episode this summer, I did a physical ritual in my apartment, calling the angels and corners, asking for protection, and that same night, around 3am, hell broke lose upstairs. I lived here for 3 years and never experienced anything like it. People shouted "hell, fuck, motherfucker" til 6 in the morning, lots of banging and knocking. The neighbour who lived next to me decided to move out after that it was that bad. And yeah, was like they got angry for that the light beings came here. Those neighbours have been annoying me for a while, and I think they are there to annoy me when I am down, if you know what I mean. But that night was crazy, and to me, proof of how this works in practice.

amethyst
20-11-2009, 02:41 AM

I have lived closely with such people for almost 30 years so I know what I'm talking about. If anyone have issues like this and wanna talk about this, I'd be glad to help. :)

Emotional vampires don't like it when you are happy ;) it makes them very uncomfortable.....

pegcityevolve
20-11-2009, 03:44 AM
Interesting. Are you sure it's not YOU who become more aware? I've had that happen a lot with my upstairs neighbours haha.

And this reminds me actually, of an episode this summer, I did a physical ritual in my apartment, calling the angels and corners, asking for protection, and that same night, around 3am, hell broke lose upstairs. I lived here for 3 years and never experienced anything like it. People shouted "hell, fuck, motherfucker" til 6 in the morning, lots of banging and knocking. The neighbour who lived next to me decided to move out after that it was that bad. And yeah, was like they got angry for that the light beings came here. Those neighbours have been annoying me for a while, and I think they are there to annoy me when I am down, if you know what I mean. But that night was crazy, and to me, proof of how this works in practice.Wow, my downstairs neighbors are doing exactly everything you said, even slamming the doors.....I think they're all drunk. Playing Rock Band 2 with the volume cranked.

linda28
20-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Wow, my downstairs neighbors are doing exactly everything you said, even slamming the doors.....I think they're all drunk. Playing Rock Band 2 with the volume cranked.

Ah, how annoying that must be. Here it's some play station music I don't know what is.

ramaytush
22-11-2009, 01:30 AM
i heard a very interesting story last night which may concern attached entities.
my friends were on acid, and one friend saw a dead girl floating behind another friend. he said she would just materialize out of air. its very weird because my friend said this entity would always come back, and there was only an entity behind one of my friends.

is this a case of spirit attachment? or just a hallucination?

i can imagine how scared he was. he doesn't read much about that sort of thing. i think i will give him some orgonite.

ufti
22-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Interesting postings.
On my long journey I also came across the occult, or as I would call it: the insane :D. It was in the early days, maybe 10 years ago. I know for certainty that there are beings, but there is no negative or positive in any way. There is only awareness and confusion. The rest is simple by the human mind added to this.

These beings were in most cases human, that somehow after death got confused. This state of being can be described as "hell". The higher Self of this confused being is always avaiable but in their suffering and self-hatred state they do not recognize it. This is, of course, not forever since life evolves.
There are definately no negative beings. All form of life is consciousness, either aware or unaware.

Mellen-Thomas Benedict about his experience with this state of being:

During my near-death experience I had a descent into what you might call Hell, and it was very surprising. I did not see Satan or evil. My descent into Hell was a descent into each person’s customized human misery, ignorance, and darkness of not knowing. It seemed like a miserable eternity. But each of the millions of souls around me had a little star of light always available. But no one seemed to pay attention to it. They were so consumed with their own grief, trauma and misery. But, after what seemed an eternity, I started calling out to that Light, like a child calling to a parent for help.

Then the Light opened up and formed a tunnel that came right to me and insulated me from all that fear and pain, That is what Hell really is. So what we are doing is learning to hold hands, to come together. The doors of Hell are open now. We are going to link up, hold hands, and walk out of Hell together. The Light came to me and turned into a huge golden angel. I said, “Are you the angel of death?” It expressed to me that it was my oversoul, my higher Self matrix, a super ancient part of ourselves. Then I was taken to the Light.

I would never tell anyone what to believe, because everyone experiences life in their own unique way. Thats why everyone has his very own truth. All I want to say is that the human mind is very tricky and powerful. Don't get hooked on it. :)

alexs_law
22-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Has anyone else noticed how certain gifted people eg clairvoyance work in a kind of diversionary way, especially when money is involved? There seems to be all sorts of esoteric strangeness between them and the insight they feel they are allowed to give?
It's not that I don't believe, I mean I can imagine it to be very lonely work, and that the process differs from person to person and getting a result can depend on many factors.
I have noticed recently there is something vaguely reptillian about some current "conscious" websites though.
Food for thought maybe?

hopelight
22-03-2010, 11:46 AM
I think there is a strong possibility that ultra-dimensional beings influence us. I think positive people attract positive beings while negative/low vibrational people attract the contrary. So yes, I do believe so.

We are constantly vibrating our emotional state correct?

How exactly do emotional states affect us is the big question in all of this. We act differently in different emotional states but why?

Also how do external things change our emotions?

I've come to the conclusion that emotion is to precursor to all actions and thoughts but why....

Positive people attract positive beings? Really? How about negative beings being attracted to positive and enlighten beings in order to harm them, to obstruct them in the establishment of order and love in the world?

Yes, Jesus was only attracting positive people, we can see from history....

I believe it is on the contrary - positive people are inexhaustible source of jealousy for malevolent beings.

morphal
22-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Positive people attract positive beings? Really? How about negative beings being attracted to positive and enlighten beings in order to harm them, to obstruct them in the establishment of order and love in the world?

I believe it is on the contrary - positive people are inexhaustible source of jealousy for malevolent beings.

Good point. Very true indeed :) The more you sense these malevolent beings - the more you know you're on the right path.

hopelight
22-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Good point Limelady....I overlooked # 4.....don't think it's too good of an idea to absorb a parasite!

I dont think that opening up to them is a good idea at all! I dont think that sending love will change anything, first - you cant send love when natural feeling is disgust and hatred for torturing you. If you ARE able to send love to those kind of creatures - you will not have them attached, you will be out of here!

Fight, close all gates and learn who we really are, that is my opinion. Embrace the fact that we see the reality however dreadful it is. It is better to know you live in Auschwitz and maybe some day find an escape than paint the room in it with flowers and butterflies.

linda28
23-03-2010, 03:38 PM

Yes. I agree. No more believing in this karma thing for me. It's another new age lie. John Lennon was killed by some evil people that wanted to get rid of him, and not because he spanked a girl in a past life. It's important to be rational so that evil does not get away. Kind people have always been taken advantage of. Also look at mentally challenged people, they often can get sexually abused. Low vibrations can never teach us any lesson any other than bitterness and scars.

itsallinus
24-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I dont think that opening up to them is a good idea at all! I dont think that sending love will change anything, first - you cant send love when natural feeling is disgust and hatred for torturing you. If you ARE able to send love to those kind of creatures - you will not have them attached, you will be out of here!

Fight, close all gates and learn who we really are, that is my opinion. Embrace the fact that we see the reality however dreadful it is. It is better to know you live in Auschwitz and maybe some day find an escape than paint the room in it with flowers and butterflies.

Yeah it really takes an experienced astral traveler to create bottomless voids within yourself to swallow them up. You need to let go of the ego for a while when confronting negative entities. Forget about polarity and see they are playing their part, their 'role' in the game, and there is always something we can learn about ourselves from how we face them and how we are effected by them and why. Sending love translates beyond simple words when used to fight them. It's like sending a blast of intense powerful positive energy, I have found it very effective in a number of ways.

hopelight
25-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeah it really takes an experienced astral traveler to create bottomless voids within yourself to swallow them up. You need to let go of the ego for a while when confronting negative entities. Forget about polarity and see they are playing their part, their 'role' in the game, and there is always something we can learn about ourselves from how we face them and how we are effected by them and why. Sending love translates beyond simple words when used to fight them. It's like sending a blast of intense powerful positive energy, I have found it very effective in a number of ways.

I am most certainly very afraid of communicating with lower energies since they rely on the rapport with us to get as much energy as possible. If I waste my energy in rapport with them, I can never collect enough energy to connect with the higher beings and attain the knowledge to save myself from this matrix. Only and then only, when we are strong enough to "come down" in our full potential (and those are rare!) we can allow the lower energies to communicate. To tell you honestly, even if I would be one of those high developed beings, I doubt that I would allow them to communicate their nonsense to me. Let them learn by watching the ones that they hate so much (human beings for a start, then let them watch the higher beings) and if they cleanse enough from watching and getting tired of their hatred seeing it doesnt lead anywhere, then they can be allowed by nature laws to communicate, maybe be born as humans or some other higher conscious beings. I dont have the feeling they should be able to communicate their hatred and destruction. But then, it is only me, my opinion, not necessarily true at all.

The same goes with us trying to communicate with higher beings. Since my own unfortunate experience thought me that evil creatures read our minds - thus telepathic communication is possible and real, I want to learn to use that ability to raise to their higher level, not to use my own way of communication and bring them lower. Meditation, rather than any other "earthly way" is my way. To recognize my own voice form the inspirational voices from outside, to know instinctively and intuitively where ME stops and "angels" begin. I need to learn my way around so I dont ever, ever come back to this valley of tears.

Yes, the lower energies are all around and they most desperately want to communicate. But they are where they are because they have communicated hatred and destruction. Let them communicate with the same kind, not with me or others like me, who have paid their dues to karma or whatever and managed to rise above their energy. I am not going back, my friend.

I am a college teacher. Kids are there to listen, when they dont know the subject, not to give ME lectures about my area of expertize. :)

anna
25-03-2010, 10:05 PM
I just found this thread - it's very good. Last year I started a thread, "SPIRIT ATTACK - SPIRIT POSSESSION" in which I told about my experience with possession.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90239

I agree that dark entities can cause havoc on good and enlightened people not just people with low energy vibration. They will attack people because they are trying to grow spiritually, keeping them from meditating or just keeping them in a state of negativity. A friend of mine says when she tries to meditate now she gets a bad headache. She also has pain and sometimes "pins and needles" feelings on her body, sometimes just very negative feelings and she knows it's not from her. I've learned also that people can be attacked because of who they were in a past lifetime.

I have experienced what it's like to have dark spirit attachments. I never knew my thoughts and feelings were being caused by them until I received help and they were removed. There were six of them. I'm sure everyone's experience is different but all the emotions and thoughts really do seem like your own. There was one day I was sitting at my computer - not thinking about anything - and all of a sudden I had a thought in my head say, "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE." At the time it happened, I thought it had been MY thought - but I soon found out it wasn't.

Hopelight, I know that it is true that other entities have the ability to read our minds and to also go back through our life and pull from those experiences and use them. You've brought out some very good information as have others.