PDA

View Full Version : So, who's tried monoatomic gold?

Pages : [1] 2

sweet cheeks
28-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Well?

I have not, I know that David uses it.

But I have read so many articles about it on the net that are derogatory, that I am leary of trying it.

Anyone?:)

yellow
28-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Well?

But I have read so many articles about it on the net that are derogatory, that I am leary of trying it.

Me too. David just sells the plant based stuff AFIAK, but i am wary of the the alchemical powder and people like Laurence Gardner who champion and have probably read the same stuff as you have like this
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml

phoenix1
28-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Well?

Yeah I tried it for a while from these people http://whitepowdergold.com

and l the David Icke endorsed Stuff.

I likes the subtle effect of the WPG best...it is very subtle, I found over about 3 month, my memory was better, whether it was due to Monatomic Gold and Rhodium, I can't say for sure.

The powder tasted like seaweed.
Give it a try, it's dear though from WPG.COM

mahabaratara
28-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Dont touch it with a bargepole...Not even a big one...P/R/S...

mahabaratara
28-01-2007, 10:22 PM

thirdwave
29-01-2007, 03:58 PM
I have been taking it for about 4 weeks ....so far my sleep has been better I am less forgetfull and dont seem to be as hungry.

I think you got to give it about 3-4 months to really get the benefit... im gona finish my tub of Evolution and then get another before i really judge...

I don't by all that crap about it being a deception tool... fuck me, that shit will fry your brains on its own thinking like that all the time.... you think the illumianti need to release stuff like this to fuck with our bodies...??? ... thats one thing that are already kicking arse with pretty much everything we put in our mouths...

its no shock stories like that come out as they do it with every useful bit of info... just throw doubt into it to confuse the people who are looking for the info.

if people wana see what an illumianti tool is just pop ino Mc Donalds! thats real.

you wana see a deception tool, check out "the devinci code" thats a deception tool and it was on every bill board you could look at, it was on every news article you could look at.... and if monotomic gold was another one, then there would be an awful lot more people using it, as it stand s very few are. so if it is a deception tool, its a bit of a crap one.

cmdr_sabbathius
29-01-2007, 09:44 PM

What do you think it does that's bad? I don't know much about the stuff, but I am interested.

fantana
30-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Its shit, doesnt do anything.

king of the mountain
30-01-2007, 01:13 AM
One does not need drugs to develop themselves Spiritually

fantana
30-01-2007, 02:02 AM
I would venture that if David is using it, one should steer well clear. Not exactly the glowing picture of health is he (with respect)?

Exactly.

I tried monoatomic gold, and I didnt grow at all. I was 5 foot 4 with extra thick padded socks on before I started, and I was 5 foot 4 with extra thick padded socks on after I had finished too.

Total con

fantana
30-01-2007, 02:02 AM
Not that there is anything wrong with being 5 foot4 mind you, its probably the pefect height for a man

d3v_
30-01-2007, 02:07 AM
ALERT! ALERT!!

Fantana STORES His Used Toilet Paper In The Bog Roll Storage Bin After HE Takes A Dump So That He Can Inspect And Then E A T His Very Own Shit Free Of Soppy Used Dog Roll Sheets.

d3v_
30-01-2007, 02:15 AM
diiiiiirty bastard :(

sweet cheeks
30-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Wonderful! Now I've got Dumb & Dumber pissing on my thread!:( :eek:

d3v_
30-01-2007, 02:28 AM
I'm dumb fantanas dumber.

thoth
30-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Its shit, doesnt do anything.

You tried it B 4?

thoth
30-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Meditation is powerful also.

thirdwave
30-01-2007, 04:06 PM

well we are not talking about drugs.

thirdwave
30-01-2007, 04:11 PM
If you think you will take it and it will transfer you into a god then you mistaken and a bit silly....

It will only help your physical and mental health... but if your a brain dead person then its not going to exactly cure you.

if you are not a perceptive person to start with, you wont really feel its effects.

I can say that if you are a spiritual person and care about that side of your health then this stuff is pretty cool, and if you got the cash, its worth it, especially if you have not got the time to keep a healthy diet going on..

fantana
30-01-2007, 04:56 PM
You tried it B 4?

Yes I have

Have you

thoth
30-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Nah, never touched the stuff. How do you know it didn't work? How long did you use it for? thinking about it though

fantana
30-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Nah, never touched the stuff. How do you know it didn't work? How long did you use it for? thinking about it though

Because nothing changed, waste of £40

Good job im insanely rich

thoth
30-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Because nothing changed, waste of £40

Good job im insanely rich

Really, how rich is rich?

yellow
31-01-2007, 05:48 PM
I have been taking it for about 4 weeks ....so far my sleep has been better I am less forgetfull and dont seem to be as hungry.

I think you got to give it about 3-4 months to really get the benefit... im gona finish my tub of Evolution and then get another before i really judge...

I don't by all that crap about it being a deception tool... fuck me, that shit will fry your brains on its own thinking like that all the time.... you think the illumianti need to release stuff like this to fuck with our bodies...??? ... thats one thing that are already kicking arse with pretty much everything we put in our mouths...

its no shock stories like that come out as they do it with every useful bit of info... just throw doubt into it to confuse the people who are looking for the info.

if people wana see what an illumianti tool is just pop ino Mc Donalds! thats real.

you wana see a deception tool, check out "the devinci code" thats a deception tool and it was on every bill board you could look at, it was on every news article you could look at.... and if monotomic gold was another one, then there would be an awful lot more people using it, as it stand s very few are. so if it is a deception tool, its a bit of a crap one.

You make some fair points, its obvious that this stuff is only going to appeal to fraction of people but i do have reservations about taking metallic elements in general if they not in a food state and these are nano gold elements that some suggest remain in the hyperthalmus the master gland so may cause long term problems if that is true. I doubt very much that the stuff being sold is genuine white powder gold with its magical properties of weight loss but merely nano gold that may well have short term positive effects (like taking colloidal silver for infections) but who knows the long term effects of taking singular metallic elements not in a food state.
Personally i think that both the pro and anti brigade are probably exaggerating but my instinct tells me to stay away i guess but do let us know how you get on in a couple of months.

gremlin
31-01-2007, 06:38 PM
i tried it, HOW MUCH DID IT COST! well tasted sweet and didnt feel any benefits maybe i was supposed to buy a years supply? i duno, DID TASTE SWEET THOUGH.

essaniael
31-01-2007, 07:18 PM
A friend of mine swore that his ingestion of a certain brand of monotomic gold was directly responsible for his suddenly-contracted bladder cancer after taking it for about 8 weeks.

thirdwave
31-01-2007, 08:42 PM
You make some fair points, its obvious that this stuff is only going to appeal to fraction of people but i do have reservations about taking metallic elements in general if they not in a food state and these are nano gold elements that some suggest remain in the hyperthalmus the master gland so may cause long term problems if that is true. I doubt very much that the stuff being sold is genuine white powder gold with its magical properties of weight loss but merely nano gold that may well have short term positive effects (like taking colloidal silver for infections) but who knows the long term effects of taking singular metallic elements not in a food state.
Personally i think that both the pro and anti brigade are probably exaggerating but my instinct tells me to stay away i guess but do let us know how you get on in a couple of months.

i see what your saying, i just thin for many people with busy life's they are in taking an awful lot of crap... so even if this stuff is not great it really is not any worse than people throwing back loads of aspartame or anything else like that.... its the kind of thing that is probably good to take when you are snowed under and need to keep a good diet going.. will let you know..

thirdwave
31-01-2007, 08:44 PM
A friend of mine swore that his ingestion of a certain brand of monotomic gold was directly responsible for his suddenly-contracted bladder cancer after taking it for about 8 weeks.

well if im here in 8 weeks time i will let you know....

sweet cheeks
01-02-2007, 05:58 AM
hear this
playing with the gold is dangerous - i lost my hair to this stuff and jordan maxwell got awful diarrhoea. Bruce lipton took this by osmosis also and look at the state of him - bearded fool

(Knowing your not REALLY Tsarion) That's f%cked up! http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/images/smiles/funny.gif

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/images/smiles/funny.gif

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Thought a few of you may be interested in this article written on a blog
Matthew DeLooze wrote it
I found it interesting....There are some other articles that may be of interest to on other topics
scroll down to the article named
Yeah I'll Take It...What Is It?
http://matthew-delooze.blogspot.com/

Purple

drgonzo
03-02-2007, 09:50 AM

You're 100% right..... but they sure can help! :)

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Monotomic gold is NOT a drug

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Enough said?
Do your own research!
It is not really an advisable thing to make claims at something being a DRUG when in fact it is not a drug.....
here is a link that may clarify this issue for you
http://monatomicgold.co.uk/index.php

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 10:54 AM
David is not an has NEVER classed him self as a spiritual advisor, if you choose to see him in this light, that is your choice.
please if you wish to make comments such as the ones you are making maybe it would be a wise thing to familiarise your self with David's work, he has written many books,how about you trott off to his website, buy a few of them and then read them, then maybe you will be in a position to make comments such as the ones you are making.
I am starting a new thread called the art of debunking, some of you may be interested in contributing to this thread.

thirdwave
03-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I will carry on using the stuff for about a year, then I will decide if its good.... I am not concerned about it one little bit and infact the smell of it is really good, something about it which just smells like its the good stuff...

johnpeters
03-02-2007, 11:13 AM
I thought I had better point out that Monatomic Gold is not a drug.

My understanding is that it's gold that has all the atoms removed so that only the nucelus is left. This is done by arcing it with high voltage DC current at the temperature of the sun for a few seconds. A blinding white flash is given off and half of the original gold disappears leaving the other half as a fine white powder. The powder is not gold and is not metalic. It is now what David Hudson calls "ORMS". Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements if I'm not mistaken.

The powder is also a superconductor which allows electricity to flow across it at the speed of light. The theory of why it helps humans is that it bonds with DNA and allows human life force or chi, ki etc. as it's called to travel across it atthe speed of light. This apparantly takes the normal human micro voltage electrical life force and supercharges it up to light and the "god like and perfect health" end of the spectrum. It also has the ability to overcome gravity and possibly act as a gate between dimensions.

I have been lucky enough to talk to an ex government scientist with a high security clearance on the subject of Monatomic Gold. He unfortunately is now dead but did tell an incredibly story before he died. Apparantly the great pyramid of Kufu is an "interdimensional gateway" powered by water, hydochloric acid and monatomic gold. The egyptians or at least, the people who taught the egyptians called it "Mifkitz" and the Meisner field around it "the field of Mifkitz". Apparantly, and I say that because I don't know if it's true but they were dimension jumping 10,000 years ago. The establishment today knows this and have copied the technology. Especially in the field of anti gravity propulusion.

I'm no expert. Just someone who finds it fascinating. Please don't take any of this as fact. It's just what I've learnt along the way for my own interest.

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks for sharing that John, really interesting.
I have also had a few amazing experiences with this substance. It is very powerful, and once the 'connection' process is fully understood, it brings on a whole new meaning. Consuming the product is not necessarily the only way to go. There is much reading available on this topic, and the knowledge(as with all knowledge) is very rewarding.

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 11:28 AM
To promote truth you might want to understand that making wild accusations with no back up or knowledge is not going to get you very far.
If your situation is as you say it is, well no maybe I cannot relate to it the way you do because I am not you, but what i do understand is that not all here are who they say they are, and in acting the way you are you are casting tremendous doubt. If you had respect for David you would not be stating the things you are in a forum with the title of this one.
I wont enter into any further discussion on this thread. People will research monotomic Gold they so choose,a fascinating topic. I am not about to enter into discussions about David's credibility in this thread as that is not the heading of the thread. All the best to you.

thirdwave
03-02-2007, 11:37 AM
a drug is something that alters your contentiousness or emotions.... this is not a drug.... it is a substance that compliments our bodies...much like vitimins and minerals... I kind of look at it as a law of attraction speeder upper....

the food we eat all the time has more drugs in it than monatomic gold.

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 12:22 PM
I would love to see this solid proof and evidence you say exists,then people will have both sides of the story about Monotomic Gold.
I look forward to your posting with this evidence that is so incredibly solid.
As i said earlier I have started a thread on Debunking, maybe you would care to contribute there?

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 12:54 PM
I rest my case.

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Yes he was digging his/her hole from day one, I think he/her well and truly buried him/herself there. Yet this is only my opinion, others can read this thread and decide for themselves of the credibility of this poster, and his insights he/her has to offer this topic of Montotomic gold.

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 01:11 PM
i'm sure sensing something!

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Before this thread totally hits the skids, for anyone who wishes to do the research into monotomic gold, I have provided links on the previous pages, and there are many more sites available on the topic, both for and against. I am actually in the middle on this topic, and still resarching it myself, it sure is not something you can learn or understand in 5 mins, to make an accurate or worthwhile assessment.

many have views and opinions on it's use and it is yet to be fully understood so therefore there is NO solid evidence in either direction, many theories and much research but no nothing solid, although some very compelling evidence toward much, and john talks about this on the previous page. It is one of those things that one will resonate with or not. Personal experiences are interesting, yet everybody is different and this substance is perhaps not for everyone, the only judge of this is the individual.

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Maybe you could start a ritilin thread MATE.
Is this not your topic of expertees?
I will look forward to it.

edelweiss pirate
03-02-2007, 01:43 PM
This is worth reprinting

I thought I had better point out that Monatomic Gold is not a drug.

My understanding is that it's gold that has all the atoms removed so that only the nucelus is left. This is done by arcing it with high voltage DC current at the temperature of the sun for a few seconds. A blinding white flash is given off and half of the original gold disappears leaving the other half as a fine white powder. The powder is not gold and is not metalic. It is now what David Hudson calls "ORMS". Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements if I'm not mistaken.

The powder is also a superconductor which allows electricity to flow across it at the speed of light. The theory of why it helps humans is that it bonds with DNA and allows human life force or chi, ki etc. as it's called to travel across it atthe speed of light. This apparantly takes the normal human micro voltage electrical life force and supercharges it up to light and the "god like and perfect health" end of the spectrum. It also has the ability to overcome gravity and possibly act as a gate between dimensions.

I have been lucky enough to talk to an ex government scientist with a high security clearance on the subject of Monatomic Gold. He unfortunately is now dead but did tell an incredibly story before he died. Apparantly the great pyramid of Kufu is an "interdimensional gateway" powered by water, hydochloric acid and monatomic gold. The egyptians or at least, the people who taught the egyptians called it "Mifkitz" and the Meisner field around it "the field of Mifkitz". Apparantly, and I say that because I don't know if it's true but they were dimension jumping 10,000 years ago. The establishment today knows this and have copied the technology. Especially in the field of anti gravity propulusion.

I'm no expert. Just someone who finds it fascinating. Please don't take any of this as fact. It's just what I've learnt along the way for my own interest.

thirdwave
03-02-2007, 02:51 PM
well we have got our bodies how they are over a long period of time.. so i guess this stuff cant change it in a couple months... got to give it a while to really get stuck into you...

also i think you got to be quite a spiritually enlightened person as well as if you wont look past %10 then if the other %90 looks better you still wont see it..

I have to say I have a habbit of seeing orbs... with my minds eye... sometimes so clear.... in the last couple weeks i have been seeing more.... and I find it easier to get in that zone so to speak...

I also have this feeling where i feel pressure fill up in the room.. like an enegy is there... its funny as this sometimes reacts to my thoughts... if i think something that is enlightening i tend to feel it.... i am conscious of it, but its the kind of thing that can so easily not be noticed, or just ignored.... especially if we live on stuff like Mc Donalds... so on.

johnpeters
03-02-2007, 05:05 PM
I can only say as I know.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago a race of beings came to this planet and wanted several things. Gold (to be made into monatomic gold, seawater and copper were some of the more important ones. As gold had to be dug from the ground and the beings didn't want to do it they created a "worker drone". This was apparantly made from some of their DNA mixed with some from a naturally evolved but primitave ape type creature that already existed here. This they named Adama which means "earthling". The Adamas dug and the "gods" issued the orders.

When the time came for the "gods" to leave they realised the simple workers could not function without guidance. The "gods" knew the effect that ingesting monatomic gold had so fed it to selected workers and/or increased the percentage of "god" (their own) DNA and evelated their awareness and intelligence levels. The selected workers became "illuminated" and from then on acted as overseers or managers taking orders from the "gods" and passing them on to the workers. This structure still stands today with "royals" only being royal because they're the reperesentatives of a more advanced race.

Monatomic gold apparantly activates the pineal gland. This is the link between this worlld and the next. In normal humans it's switched off and we think this world is all there is. The "gods" and their representatives on earth have this gland activated and as such have more understanding of what's going on.

Note. For more info on the power setup please see "The Stars Are Falling" by matthew Delooze in our shop.

In ancient times males ingested the menstural fluid of female "gods". This contains huge doses of seratoin and melatonin. It's this that activates the pineal. This was known as Starfire. Monatomic gold has the same effect but is more palatable. It also allows the bodys subtle energy to superconduct which raises awareness and repairs corrupt DNA.

The problem is in humans is that much of our DNA, known as junk DNA, is switched off. It has a function which is yet not understood but it is suspected it would give us "god like" powers. That would threaten their position. A recent book called "Who Built The Moon" talks about a hidden code in the junk DNA that should be able to be cracked by a computer.

I don't think that we were supposed to discover monatomic gold yet. We have however and it's a problem to the establishmemt.

I have to say again that this is my own research and is not proven. I'm lucky enough to have spoken to someone who had inside information on many subjects and he convinced me that this story is pretty accurate. Make your own minds up.

trinity1
03-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Monotomic gold is NOT a drug

Drug(n): Any chemical compound that may be used on humans to help in diagnosis, treatment, cure, mitigation, or prevention of disease or other abnormal conditions.

The idea that one needs to take, administer or ingest anything to become enlightened is patently ridiculous. Not least because you already are enlightened. The belief that taking anything will help you in your "search" for enlightenment is another obstacle to your understanding that the searching is what's preventing you from realising what is smack bang in front of your face. And always was.

God is a pure no-thing,
concealed in now and here:
the less you reach for him,
the more he will appear.
(Angelus Silesius)

purple is a fruit
03-02-2007, 11:53 PM
your spelling has suddenly improved! wow. In previous posts it was very dyslexic looking, back to front, sideways....I put this down maybe to this apparent brain damage you have re:ritilin (still waiting for this thread topic too by the way) Did you take a sudden crash course in spelling? wow what a transformation!
Did you not say in previous posts here and also in other threads that you have suffered from the use of ritilin? it had cause you much harm, and you want to make sure this haapens to noone else ie expose it? correct me if I am wrong......So if this is the case I would have thought starting a thread on this might be a worth while way to get the ritilin info out there for others to see and learn from? what do others think?
This forum can be a useful tool to share your story.

limelady
04-02-2007, 12:22 AM
I can only say as I know.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago a race of beings came to this planet and wanted several things. Gold (to be made into monatomic gold, seawater and copper were some of the more important ones. As gold had to be dug from the ground and the beings didn't want to do it they created a "worker drone". This was apparantly made from some of their DNA mixed with some from a naturally evolved but primitave ape type creature that already existed here. This they named Adama which means "earthling". The Adamas dug and the "gods" issued the orders.

When the time came for the "gods" to leave they realised the simple workers could not function without guidance. The "gods" knew the effect that ingesting monatomic gold had so fed it to selected workers and/or increased the percentage of "god" (their own) DNA and evelated their awareness and intelligence levels. The selected workers became "illuminated" and from then on acted as overseers or managers taking orders from the "gods" and passing them on to the workers. This structure still stands today with "royals" only being royal because they're the reperesentatives of a more advanced race.

Monatomic gold apparantly activates the pineal gland. This is the link between this worlld and the next. In normal humans it's switched off and we think this world is all there is. The "gods" and their representatives on earth have this gland activated and as such have more understanding of what's going on.

Note. For more info on the power setup please see "The Stars Are Falling" by matthew Delooze in our shop.

In ancient times males ingested the menstural fluid of female "gods". This contains huge doses of seratoin and melatonin. It's this that activates the pineal. This was known as Starfire. Monatomic gold has the same effect but is more palatable. It also allows the bodys subtle energy to superconduct which raises awareness and repairs corrupt DNA.

The problem is in humans is that much of our DNA, known as junk DNA, is switched off. It has a function which is yet not understood but it is suspected it would give us "god like" powers. That would threatten their position. A recent book called "Who Built The Moon" talks about a hidden code in the junk DNA that should be able to be cracked by a computer.

I don't think that we were supposed to discover monatomic gold yet. We have however and it's a problem to the establishmemt.

I have to say again that this is my own research and is not proven. I'm lucky enough to have spoken to someone who had inside information on many subjects and he convinced me that this story is pretty accurate. Make your own minds up.

Yes, this is pretty much my take too John. I guess the "Illuminated" bloodlines are still taking this stuff to keep them 'tuned-in'.

I think the idea is that ingesting MG not so much ENLIGHTENS, but rather 'reconnects' one to the other dimensions and the over-soul. So those who think taking Mono-gold will suddenly enlighten them over night are probably in for a disappointment, but it may open the channels for better communication in the other realms, not least of which is communication with the over-soul which is already enlightened.

I think the reason why so much disinfo has been unleashed to scare people off this stuff is to prevent too many people making those connections.....which in essence is our escape out of the matrix, because once you start connecting with the real YOU you understand the nature of reality we have been prevented from seeing. This is not what they have planned for us right now, so a plan was hatched to demonise monotomic gold.

I might add there are other substance that contain similar properties. It is my take that the Annunaki had stuff buried in various places all over the planet.

Lime

little_wolf
04-02-2007, 12:35 AM
I once tried Acapulco Gold - does that count?

kerravon
04-02-2007, 03:48 AM
I tried it about a year ago, the same one that David uses, the Evolution stuff. I have to say it is the worst tasting substance i've ever tasted. I had high hopes for it, but I must admit that I didn't notice any difference after taking it for about 3 months. I kept meaning to try the monotomic platinum, which is more powerful, but never got around to it.

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Well?

Just interested

How do you know for sure that David uses this himself? Has he stated this anywhere or are you just presuming this maybe because he has it on his site?
I mean he also has 'KODY' advertising on his site , his son's band, but this doesnt necessarily mean he plays bass with them now does it.............:rolleyes:

Was just wondering how you know for sure, thats all

Many make large claims on this forum yet often when questioned to where the information was sourced they never seem to be able to back up the statements they make.An opinion on something is one thing, but when something is stated as FACT it is often really helpful to provide the information that has determined this as apparent fact and then an web link or a source(a book where the info was read maybe), especially when the statements made can cause people to judge a person and have a detrimental effect to their character.and it could have only been an assumption in the first place. Other wise things can get misconstrude and horribly distorted and entire threads sent off track.

Purple

limelady
04-02-2007, 11:30 AM
.this is on the nose, even for you! A person politely suggests that when people make a blanket statement about David Icke, it is helpful to provide a reference for the statement - a perfectly reasonable request I would have thought - yet you tell them they are 'up themselves'?

I wonder what this says about you?

johnpeters
04-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I have to point out that taking metalic gold in any shape or form could be potentially harmfull, even toxic. Monatomic gold although made from gold is non metalic. The metalic bonds have been broken by the high voltage arcing.

It is suggested by authors such as Laurence Gardiner that the ark of the covenant was a monatomic gold producer.

The bible states that god spoke to Moses, or rather Tuthmoses, from the burning bush. In bibical times, eyebrows were called "bushes". God spoke to Moses from between the burning bushes or rather the crown chakra.

Moses was given the 10 commandments (reworked Egyptian commandments) on stone. Monatomic gold is also know as "highward fire stone". It has fixed properties and can't be burned just like stone.

I might be mistaken but in my opinion this is worth thorough investigation.

The very knowledgeable ex government scientist I spoke to knew far more about the "gods" and their science than he let on. He was bumped off for speaking out but did pass over vital information before he died. The Annunaki are real and are here. So are the reptillians. There is an agreement in place which exchanges technology for the freedom to go around earth torturing and eating people. Especially children. The torturing means large ammounts of seratonin is released into the bloodstream and permeates the flesh. They then eat this which keeps their pineal glands open and therefore they have higher intelligence, second sight, long lives etc. We do not. That's why they're always one step ahead.

The government are trying to let their truth about them out. Not the truth.

On earth things are changing and the planet and the energy field around it are changing. It will be better for humanity and not so good for the ruling elite and the reptillians. They're trying to stop the coming dimension shift from happening as it benefits us, not them. They use methods such as chemtrails, HAARP, TETRA, flouridated water, Nutrasweet/Aspartaime, vaccines and even nuclear/atomic explosions. The list goes on.

That's why more and more people are feeling "something's not quite right". It a sort of "cosmic pre menstural tension" before a massive change. You feel it but you do not see it.

If anyone's interested in the subject of us being worker robots and property of the governments, have a look at Mary Croft's excellent free PDF book. Apparantly by us having birth certificates our parents give up ownership of us without realising.

http://www.natural-person.ca

http://www.natural-person.ca/pdf/mary_croft.pdf

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
So you assume i'm a he? Is this your ego thinking that only a male could write that? And your EGO really is a bit of a problem isn't it as you a so fixated on it.
All I suggested is that maybe it would be a good thing to not have a thread based on an assumption.
The link you provided above was the first link one finds when they type monotomic gold into google.Did you get past that link and look at some of the others? you may find some contrasting information...like perhaps this one

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 11:58 AM
http://www.asc-alchemy.com/guide.html

lookfar
04-02-2007, 12:02 PM
I have to point out that taking metalic gold in any shape or form could be potentially harmfull, even toxic. Monatomic gold although made from gold is non metalic. The metalic bonds have been broken by the high voltage arcing.

It is suggested by authors such as Laurence Gardiner that the ark of the covenant was a monatomig gold producer.

The bible states that god spoke to Moses, or rather Tuthmoses, from the burning bush. In bibical times, eyebrows were called "bushes". God spoke to Moses from between the burning bushes or rather the crown chakra.

Moses was given the 10 commandments (reworked Egyptian commandments) on stone. Monatomic gold is also know as "highward fire stone". It has fixed properties and can't be burned just like stone.

The very knowledgeable ex government scientist I spoke to knew far more about the "gods" and their science than he let on. He was bumpted off for speaking out but did pass over vital information before he died. The Annunaki are real and are here. The government are trying to let their truth about them out, not the truth.

If anyone's interested in the subject of us being worker robots and property of the governments, have a look at Mary Croft's excellent free PDF book. Apparantly by us having birth certificates our parents give up ownership of us without realising.

I totally agree John and will also be checking out those links, thanks.

Also of MG interest is an excellent online book from the halexandria.org website, it's called Golden Tear From the Eye of Horus by Dan Sewell Ward. Here's a link if anyone wants to read it...

http://www.halexandria.org/dward505.htm

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 12:06 PM
some times we have to go past the first link to find some contrasts, then when armed with all of the information we can make an accurate assessment on the topic we are researching. You wouldn't buy a car with out popping the bonnet and having a look around, the same with any health product.
There is much information and disinformation out there, and i find it useful to check out many takes on a topic before forming a solid conclusion on anything.As i stated earlier, this is a topic of interest to me andmaybe others, so i read and learn about it and sometimes this takes more than the first link on google, one has to question why it is in fact the first link?
I think in the end we can only go with what resonates with ourselves, like many topics i have researched over the years often it takes quite a while of sifting through much crap to find that which resonates, and we ust remember also there are those out there who deliberately like to disinform especially in regard to products such as this. common sense applies of course before putting any thing into your body.
just my thoughts
purple

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I dont disregard anything that I read, I look at all sides of a topic before forming any conclusions.
You are correct about the ego thing. David writes much on this topic, you should read a few of his books, you will like them.

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I totally agree John and will also be checking out those links, thanks.

Also of MG interest is an excellent online book from the halexandria.org website, it's called Golden Tear From the Eye of Horus by Dan Sewell Ward. Here's a link if anyone wants to read it...

http://www.halexandria.org/dward505.htm

Thank you for the link!!:)
I checked out the links also that John posted and they are really very worthwhile reading everyone.

yellow
04-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Yes, this is pretty much my take too John. I guess the "Illuminated" bloodlines are still taking this stuff to keep them 'tuned-in'.

I think the idea is that ingesting MG not so much ENLIGHTENS, but rather 'reconnects' one to the other dimensions and the over-soul. So those who think taking Mono-gold will suddenly enlighten them over night are probably in for a disappointment, but it may open the channels for better communication in the other realms, not least of which is communication with the over-soul which is already enlightened.

I think the reason why so much disinfo has been unleashed to scare people off this stuff is to prevent too many people making those connections.....which in essence is our escape out of the matrix, because once you start connecting with the real YOU you understand the nature of reality we have been prevented from seeing. This is not what they have planned for us right now, so a plan was hatched to demonise monotomic gold.

I might add there are other substance that contain similar properties. It is my take that the Annunaki had stuff buried in various places all over the planet.

Lime
Disinfo can work both ways, as said before the majority of the Monoatomic gold stuff above comes from Laurence Gardner who is almost certainly a member of the illuminaiti and David Hudson who is relalted to one of the 13 bloodline families of the de Guise lineage according to Fritz Springmeeir.
Has anyone any proof that MG on sale is actually real white powder gold or snake oil (perhaps the lummies keep the real stuff for themselves while selling a poor pseudo for the those on the fringe who are tempted)

Just because the companies that sell this stuff claim they used this process or to produce "the philosophers stone does not make it true, have anyone seen an independent lab analysis of this stuff to see if their claims are true?

Also has anyone seen any tests to see some of the longer term effects of MG on brain and body chemistry?
it would be interesting to test a persons serotonin and melatonin levels before and say 6 months after taking this stuff, to see if it is having any positive or negative effects on the pineal and hyperthalmus glands.
Balance is the key and a single taking a supplement that is out of balance with the human body i still feel can be ultimately harmful to that bio being which is why i think a balanced mineral supplement that matches our own natural internal blood, ie all 84 elements that the body needs to stay in balance which as the soil is now depleted of many of these, can be got from sources like Himalayan salt, sprirulina etc and contain platinum, gold along with with the others in a balanced and digestible form in the minute ammounts that is needed too.

Does having a "super conductor" inside leave us more susceptible to programming from external sources?, or is it its the stuff being sold is not a super conductor i very much doubt it is but a simple lab test can tell you this.
I would have though one only has to be balanced and healthy to seek the truth from within and connect to the source or higher self and we exist in all dimensions anyway.and shutting down the chatter and ego is one needs to do to contact the higher self as well as avoid the vaccinations, aspartame and fluoride which will dumb this connection down too.

I feel that its mind, wisdom and an inner journey that will reprogram DNA not a supplement or something external that is out of balance with the natural state of a human chemistry.

At least people who have taken DMT Salvia and shrooms and things can talk about these other realms in a practical way from experience rather than a hope and a promise that this may be with MG.
Are there any personal stories of people taking this for a number of years and reporting spiritual experiences? better than people doing with their minds, balance and harmony anyway.

MG i think will appeal to people who are already aware and awake on many levels but the Illuminati cater for this fringe with New age BS and traps so my only warning is be careful and use discernment and always try to see the bigger picture with things like this, as i said i thinks its possible that the lummies would keep the genuine stuff for themselves (along with masses of cocaine of course seems the drug of choice for the NWO masters) and sell the fringe serfs something else that may stop their awakening process and keep them in the matrix.

These are just my thoughts and feelings at present and its not my intention to interfere with anyones personal growth or beliefs other than to be very careful and discerning.

Edit: "I guess the "Illuminated" bloodlines are still taking this stuff to keep them 'tuned-in"

Tuned into what exactly i wonder?

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Disinfo can work both ways, as said before the majority of the Monoatomic gold stuff above comes from Laurence Gardner who is almost certainly a member of the illuminaiti and David Hudson who is relalted to one of the 13 bloodline families of the de Guise lineage according to Fritz Springmeeir.
Has anyone any proof that MG on sale is actually real white powder gold or snake oil (perhaps the lummies keep the real stuff for themselves while selling a poor pseudo for the those on the fringe who are tempted)

Just because the companies that sell this stuff claim they used this process or to produce "the philosophers stone does not make it true, have anyone seen an independent lab analysis of this stuff to see if their claims are true?

Also has anyone seen any tests to see some of the longer term effects of MG on brain and body chemistry?
it would be interesting to test a persons serotonin and melatonin levels before and say 6 months after taking this stuff, to see if it is having any positive or negative effects on the pineal and hyperthalmus glands.
Balance is the key and a single taking a supplement that is out of balance with the human body i still feel can be ultimately harmful to that bio being which is why i think a balanced mineral supplement that matches our own natural internal blood, ie all 84 elements that the body needs to stay in balance which as the soil is now depleted of many of these, can be got from sources like Himalayan salt, sprirulina etc and contain platinum, gold along with with the others in a balanced and digestible form in the minute ammounts that is needed too.

Does having a "super conductor" inside leave us more susceptible to programming from external sources?, or is it its the stuff being sold is not a super conductor i very much doubt it is but a simple lab test can tell you this.
I would have though one only has to be balanced and healthy to seek the truth from within and connect to the source or higher self and we exist in all dimensions anyway.and shutting down the chatter and ego is one needs to do to contact the higher self as well as avoid the vaccinations, aspartame and fluoride which will dumb this connection down too.

I feel that its mind, wisdom and an inner journey that will reprogram DNA not a supplement or something external that is out of balance with the natural state of a human chemistry.

At least people who have taken DMT Salvia and shrooms and things can talk about these other realms in a practical way from experience rather than a hope and a promise that this may be with MG.
Are there any personal stories of people taking this for a number of years and reporting spiritual experiences? better than people doing with their minds, balance and harmony anyway.

MG i think will appeal to people who are already aware and awake on many levels but the Illuminati cater for this fringe with New age BS and traps so my only warning is be careful and use discernment and always try to see the bigger picture with things like this, as i said i thinks its possible that the lummies would keep the genuine stuff for themselves (along with masses of cocaine of course seems the drug of choice for the NWO masters) and sell the fringe serfs something else that may stop their awakening process and keep them in the matrix.

These are just my thoughts and feelings at present and its not my intention to interfere with anyones personal growth or beliefs other than to be very careful and discerning.

you have made some really interesting points here!!
Thanks for that post, there is a lot to think about there

limelady
04-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi Yellow.

I too have thought a lot about the points you've brought up. I've often wondered if the MG products are what they claim to be, and it would not be an easy product to have tested for purity at your local lab, as apparently it takes a certain type of equipment to detect monotomic properties.

There's definitely a lot of things to consider, and I guess it all comes down to ones own intuition. I personally have not felt the need to take MG, but I say good luck to anybody who wants to give it a go.

A good post thanks Yellow!

thirdwave
04-02-2007, 01:40 PM
what rule book you read that from?

its very much a perception and down to the individual...

we all have egos its what we are... its how our egos react.

if the world and our food intake was perfect then maybe monatomic gold would be worthless.... but the crap we eat....breath in, and see, makes it valuable.

lets not forget that we are no longer living in a natural environments and we very rarely eat natural foods.

there is nothing egotistical about seeing this and trying to take care of our selfs and making a menze for the other poisons we intake. after all the substance only gives our bodies what it craves. and does not introduce anything it is not in harmony with.

johnpeters
04-02-2007, 02:01 PM
I can't vouch for all monatomic gold products but can for Evolution which I've been taking for 3 years. It's contains 563ppm Monatomic Gold, 3503ppm Monatomic Rhodium and 2983ppm Monatomic Iridium. The monatomic elements are naturally occuring and not made in a lab.

limelady
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM
I can't vouch for all monatomic gold products but can for Evolution which I've been taking for 3 years. It's contains 563ppm Monatomic Gold, 3503ppm Monatomic Rhodium and 2983ppm Monatomic Iridium. The monatomic elements are naturally occuring and not made in a lab.

Hi John.

Yes, there is natural monotomic properties in many natural sources, aloe vera being one of them. You mentioned you have been taking Evolution for a few years, and I woundered it you would mind me asking how you may have benefited? If you'd rather not respond to this question, then please don't feel obliged.....I know this is all rather personal stuff. The reason I am curious, is I have known people who have taken MG for a short while, and have stopped because they hadn't noticed any real benefit and therefore felt the couldn't justify the cost of keeping it up. But I suspect the benefits take time to show up, therefore it may be futile merely to 'dabble' expecting noticable effects within days, weeks or even months.

Lime

johnpeters
04-02-2007, 03:03 PM
How have I benefitted? Well, simply put, it feels like I've "woken up and everything has become clear. It's like my brain, body and consciousness has woken from a deep coma. I seem to have a sense of "knowing". It's not an intelligence thing, more of a consciousness/energy/understanding thing. I believe we all have it, it's been forcebly turned off in us.

It makes me want to take people around me by the shoulders and shake them until they wake up. It's a bit like being "unplugged" from the matrix and suddenly seeing the full picture. It's a bit of a shock which I call "The Pain of Awakening". Once you get over that you can live the life you want.

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 03:07 PM
How have I benefitted? Well, simply put, it feels like I've "woken up and everything has become clear. It's like my brain, body and consciousness has woken from a deep coma. I seem to have a sense of "knowing". It's not an intelligence thinge, more of a consciousness/energy/understanding thing. I believe we all have it, it's been forcebly turned off in us.

It makes me want to take people around me by the shoulders and shake them until they wake up. It's a bit like being "unplugged" from the matrix and suddenly seeing the full picture. It's a bit of a shock which I call "The Pain of Awakening". Once you get over that you can live the life you want.

Thanks for sharing that John
Great post.

johnpeters
04-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Here's an interesting fact.

Christanity is basically rehashed Egyptian sun worship. The Lords prayer says "Our father, who art in heaven, give us this day our daily bread".

The Egyptian preist/scientists knew of the power of monatomic gold. They considered god to be light. Monatomic gold being a superconductor could be considered "light/god in a powder". They fed it to the pharaohs in small cone shaped loaves called sho bread. This was kept away from the masses.

The pharaohs were trying to attain or keep god like powers and communication with other dimensions while keeping it away from everyone else. By rights we should all have these powers.

The Lords prayer would make more sense as "Aten aten, who art in heaven, give us this day our daily sho bread".

Today we eat white bread even though it's not that good for us with no idea why. It's a throwback to the days of white sho bread. It's all symbolic.

What does the bible tell us about the son of god.

Born in a stable in Bethlehem to a carpenter father.

Laurence Gardiner writes in The Shadow of Soloman (highly recommended) that Monatomic gold was made in Heliolopis by the great White Brotherhood who were "craftsmen", not carpenters. It appears to me a mistranslation.

The son of god (monatomic gold) was born in Bethlehem (made in Heliolopis) to a carpenter father (made by craftsmen) of the Great White Brotherhood.

The mistranslation of craftsmen to carpenter is either an accidental or deliberate red herring. Jesus and all similar "sons of god" are in my opinion allegories for monatomic gold and light/superconductivity.

yellow
04-02-2007, 03:39 PM
How have I benefitted? Well, simply put, it feels like I've "woken up and everything has become clear. It's like my brain, body and consciousness has woken from a deep coma. I seem to have a sense of "knowing". It's not an intelligence thinge, more of a consciousness/energy/understanding thing. I believe we all have it, it's been forcebly turned off in us.

Yes that is interesting, i felt somewhat more conscious after taking a full range of essential elements from the Himalayan salt and increased my natural plant intake which includes those higher elements along with the others and plants do contain monoatomic elements from a broad range so there is common ground here.

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Here's an interesting fact.

Christanity is basically rehased Egyptian sun worship. The Lords prayer says "Our father, who art in heaven, give us this day our daily bread".

The Egyptian preist/scientists knew of the power of monatomic gold. They considered god to be light. Monatomic gold being a superconductor could be considered "light/god in a powder". They fed it to the pharaohs in small cone shaped loaves called sho bread. This was kept away from the masses.

The pharaohs were trying to attain or keep god like powers and communication with other dimensions while keeping it away from everyone else. By rights we should all have these powers.

The Lords prayer would make more sense as "Aten aten, who art in heaven, give us this day our daily sho bread".

Today we eat white bread even though it's not that good for us with no idea why. It's a throwback to the days of white sho bread. It's all symbolic.

What does the bible tell us about the son of god.

Born in a stable in Bethlehem to a carpenter father.

Laurence Gardiner writes in The Shadow of Soloman (highly recommended) that Monatomic gold was made in Heliolopis by the great White Brotherhood who were "craftsmen", not carpenters. It appears to me a mistranslation.

The son of god (monatomic gold) was born in Bethlehem (made in Heliolopis) to a carpenter father (made by craftsmen) of the Great White Brotherhood.

The mistranslation of craftsmen to carpenter is either an accidental or deliberate red herring. Jesus and all similar "sons of god" are in my opinion allegories for monatomic gold and light/superconductivity.

I am loving your views on this
food for thought....love it
Thanks

limelady
04-02-2007, 03:41 PM

Great! Funnily enough I have been doing this same awakening for some years and although I haven't taken MG, a couple of years I tried a 'clay' product that had similar properties, and this seemed to accelerate the waking up process. I know EXACTLY what you mean about wanting to shake people. This desire has got so strong with me I have had to almost completely extract myself from the sort of social situations I once used to enjoy, and I now feel I have so little in common with most people that I cannot relate to them well at all.. I know this sound awful, but I just find life easier when I'm not having to deal with people and their 'frequencies' too much on a day to day basis. I too have the knowings you mention (I call them "downloads"), and some of them are quite amazing. I awoke in the middle of the night last year with a complete song in my head (melody and words), and I had to get up and immediately record it on my keyboard. I knew I had to do more with it as part of the download (probably from my higher self) was that I just knew I had to get this song 'out there' (with a music video and all :-O ) to support David's work! Things like this can be quite daunting, especially as I had no idea how to record a song (to do it justice) let alone get a music video up and running to go with it! But with a bit of help from all those I could rally at the time, I somehow managed the task and it's now on google.

Life has certainly become more interesting!

Lime

father ted
04-02-2007, 03:43 PM
phoenix1 said:
The powder tasted like seaweed.

That's interesting because the origin of gold comes from the sea, in minute particles in salt water. People haven't found a way to extract these particles (maybe the Illuminati know how to but haven't told us) yet. It is arguably considered that the nuggets and fine gold lying aroung today came from that type of source via natural/certain events.
Gold powder is also used in rituals, digested by the victim to be sacraficed. I think its because it's the best conductor of sound (from a natural element) and therefore I'm assuming its a great conductor/reciever of energy/vibration as a whole, making rituals easier.
Maybe MG assists in recieving and or conducting energy/vibration from the earth changes that are happening? It might also depend on what type of energy that's being passed around, what's being transmitted towards you when you're around certain influences.

johnpeters
04-02-2007, 03:46 PM
I agree that awakening it's an interesting process. My own research into monatomic gold has been interesting. It took me to Chartres cathedral in France where the window glass is made with monatomic gold. It creates a "god like" light and gives the building a very "holy" feel inside.

I personally think "religon" has been misunderstood. Back in history, religon was more like "science". Actually, science, learning and understanding to the elite. Fear, pennance, following orders and paying taxes to the church to the ordinary folk. I think that cathedrals such as Chartres were places of magical science, worship and practice. Visiting Chartres convinced me of that. Just because 800 years ago they dressed in suits of armour, rode horses and paid with chickens dosen't mean they weren't dimension jumping and time travelling.

The Egyptian Book of The Dead is quite clear once you realise it on superconductivity. The heart and the feather etc.

purple is a fruit
04-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Great! Funnily enough I have been doing this same awakening for some years and although I haven't taken MG, a couple of years I tried a 'clay' product that had similar properties, and this seemed to accelerate the waking up process. I know EXACTLY what you mean about wanting to shake people. This desire has got so strong with me I have had to almost completely extract myself from the sort of social situations I once used to enjoy, and I now feel I have so little in common with most people that I cannot relate to them well at all.. I know this sound awful, but I just find life easier when I'm not having to deal with people and their 'frequencies' too much on a day to day basis. I too have the knowings you mention (I call them "downloads"), and some of them are quite amazing. I awoke in the middle of the night last year with a complete song in my head (melody and words), and I had to get up and immediately record it on my keyboard. I knew I had to do more with it as part of the download (probably from my higher self) was that I just knew I had to get this song 'out there' (with a music video and all :-O ) to support David's work! Things like this can be quite daunting, especially as I had no idea how to record a song (to do it justice) let alone get a music video up and running to go with it! But with a bit of help from all those I could rally at the time, I somehow managed the task and it's now on google.

Lime

yes, ditto to much above but I have been receiving 'downloads' in my head I have to paint on a canvas...... dont think they are quite at google standards but yet it has allowed creaivity and patience to flow through me, two things I certainly needed to flow!!!(especially the patience bit) :rolleyes:

roxanna
04-02-2007, 05:13 PM

Lime

Hi Limelady what is the link for your video on google? I would love to see it. Thanks

little_wolf
04-02-2007, 09:09 PM
I am loving your views on this
food for thought....love it
Thanks

"So, I worship the sun." - George Carlin

"Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons. First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.

Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun."

- George Carlin.

misscpb
05-02-2007, 03:50 AM
How have I benefitted? Well, simply put, it feels like I've "woken up and everything has become clear. It's like my brain, body and consciousness has woken from a deep coma. I seem to have a sense of "knowing". It's not an intelligence thing, more of a consciousness/energy/understanding thing. I believe we all have it, it's been forcebly turned off in us.

I have enjoyed very much reading your posts about this, and I have decided that I am going to try the monatomic gold. I am not working at the moment so the £37 seems quite a lot, but I was given £50 for Christmas which I have not yet spent, so it seems to me that unless you try you never know and I would rather spend money on working on myself at this stage in my life.

Take Care

limelady
05-02-2007, 05:51 AM
Hi Limelady what is the link for your video on google? I would love to see it. Thanks

Hello Roxanna

Thanks for your interest in the vid, but I'd rather not post the link here if thats O.K......I was just using that as an example that's all.

Lime :)

thirdwave
05-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I agree that awakening it's an interesting process. My own research into monatomic gold has been interesting. It took me to Chartres cathedral in France where the window glass is made with monatomic gold. It creates a "god like" light and gives the building a very "holy" feel inside.

I personally think "religon" has been misunderstood. Back in history, religon was more like "science". Actually, science, learning and understanding to the elite. Fear, pennance, following orders and paying taxes to the church to the ordinary folk. I think that cathedrals such as Chartres were places of magical science, worship and practice. Visiting Chartres convinced me of that. Just because 800 years ago they dressed in suits of armour, rode horses and paid with chickens dosen't mean they weren't dimension jumping and time travelling.

The Egyptian Book of The Dead is quite clear once you realise it on superconductivity. The heart and the feather etc.

I have to say if an ETE came down and saw how many humans view and practice religion, they would not see the human race a a bright bunch... *errr no the reason you hold your hands together is not to "pray".... it was actually to make meditation and communication with the higher energies more effective....*

then they would probebly end up being arrested. :(

chris
05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I've taken 1 pot of monoatomic gold (evolution) and then stopped...The first few nights as I was going to sleep I would see fireworks going off in my brain when I closed my eye's, my psoriasis got better quite quickly. I stopped taking it though because I was not sure that if I stopped taking it, I might lose all I had gained...Although I do not think that too much now and I might start taking it again although if I do I'd take proper monoatomic gold produced by alchemists that you can get here.

http://www.crucible.org/

It's interesting that they would class 'evolution' as a noble metal not true monoatomic gold.

I've got some lab equipment at home and am going to start trying to make some elixiars and stuff for myself, I think I'd need quite a bit of money and know how to make mono atomic gold but I dunno, one day perhaps.

thirdwave
05-02-2007, 12:32 PM
I've taken 1 pot of monoatomic gold (evolution) and then stopped...The first few nights as I was going to sleep I would see fireworks going off in my brain when I closed my eye's, my psoriasis got better quite quickly. I stopped taking it though because I was not sure that if I stopped taking it, I might lose all I had gained...Although I do not think that too much now and I might start taking it again although if I do I'd take proper monoatomic gold produced by alchemists that you can get here.

It's interesting that they would class 'evolution' as a noble metal not true monoatomic gold.

I've got some lab equipment at home and am going to start trying to make some elixiars and stuff for myself, I think I'd need quite a bit of money and know how to make mono atomic gold but I dunno, one day perhaps.

They class is as a noble metal and not true monatomic gold? ...

" It is also the only natural superfood to contain large amounts of naturally occurring Monatomic Gold, Iridium and Rhodium."

chris
05-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes well I am not an expert on the subject so I can't really say but they had a reason for it and it was not the catalogue people it was the alchemists that make the stuff on the other forum to which I belong.

Another downside to evolution that I remember was that I getting dreams about storing gold, I had many of them; maybe good or bad I don't know but in a few of those dreams this gold was turning black at the edges and going off...I don't know why that is but some food for thought, it kind of put me off it though...I say give it a try and see how you feel, I certainly noticed the difference with the light show.

lookfar
05-02-2007, 12:40 PM

Hi Chris

I also experienced these fireworks (or personal lightshow as I remember calling it) when I first started taking Evolution. It freaked me out a bit at first, but this did stop after a few days and I could sleep normally again:)

I also feel that this has helped me with my awakening process. I seem to be more 'in tune' with things and agree with John about the intuitiveness that's been gained, whether it's just by coincidence or not I can't really say for sure.

Good luck with your alchemy. Let us all know if you're successful:)

chris
05-02-2007, 01:39 PM
I agree but I think the most important thing first is the basics such as diet, white tantra, dream yoga and only when I have fully established those will I use supplemental things like monoatomic gold or else I will think it's a waste of time because like steroids your gonna lose it when you stop. Unless of course you just want to trip out on the light show.

thirdwave
05-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes well I am not an expert on the subject so I can't really say but they had a reason for it and it was not the catalogue people it was the alchemists that make the stuff on the other forum to which I belong.

Another downside to evolution that I remember was that I getting dreams about storing gold, I had many of them; maybe good or bad I don't know but in a few of those dreams this gold was turning black at the edges and going off...I don't know why that is but some food for thought, it kind of put me off it though...I say give it a try and see how you feel, I certainly noticed the difference with the light show.

I see orbs allot anyway... but i am starting to feel more awareness with them..

I have actually had loads go on in my life the last few months and was not eating well..so on... so thats why i thought it was a good time to try it... and to be honest as much as i am sorting my sh*t out anyway, this evolution does seem to keep my third eye nice and clean... im seeing peoples orahs alot clearer now as well, as well as the old sex drive seems to be kicking in good :)

thirdwave
05-02-2007, 01:46 PM
it says that you should take 1 teaspoon a day...

do you guys take like a heaped teaspoon or a level one?

lookfar
05-02-2007, 02:04 PM
it says that you should take 1 teaspoon a day...

do you guys take like a heaped teaspoon or a level one?

Hi Thirdwave

I personally take a level one (bit too expensive for a heaped one!!) :)

thirdwave
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Hi Thirdwave

I personally take a level one (bit too expensive for a heaped one!!) :)

Hi there

yeah me too, it is expencive... but i did work out its about a £5 a week and if you cant allways eat a good diet then its worth is.

Its just i was wondering if it was enough ... but i am feeling good for it.

I take just a little over a level spoon.

lookfar
05-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi there

yeah me too, it is expencive... but i did work out its about a £5 a week and if you cant allways eat a good diet then its worth is.

Its just i was wondering if it was enough ... but i am feeling good for it.

I take just a little over a level spoon.

I hadn't actually worked it out, but that's not too bad then eh:) Although I do also try to eat as well as I can most days and drink plenty of water.

I'm sure it's enough and if you're feeling good then I'd suggest sticking with that amount. I only take a level one cos I'm a short-arse (5 foot 3), so figured I didn't need as much as a full-grown person:)

johnpeters
05-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Taking my point about sun worship on further. Most of the major religions are tricking us into worshiping the sun. That's fine. However, there could be a more sinister aspect. We are covertly tricked into giving other entities permission to rule us. By worshiping the sun even without knowing it you are giving respect to/permission to the sun, and more importantly the entities that created the sun to control you.

If you read Matthew Delooze's book The Stars Are Falling he suggests that the sun was created by the reptillians. It's quite possible that we are being tricked into giving the reptillians the "power to reign over us" without realising it.

Matthew refers to the reptillian god "Apet" who "swallowed the sun". That might just mean "controls or created" the sun.

http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=26

Personally I think he's onto something.

eternal_spirit
05-02-2007, 09:37 PM
OMFG! It's the elixer of life ! The Holy Grail! Enlightment in a jar!
I've never tried IT! But I doubt it can be all these things and more.:confused:

eternal_spirit
05-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Also read somewhere this stuff was what the ark of the covenent was used to make monotomic gold.
Due to the complexed differences in the make up of peoples genes, not all of us are the same. Monotomic Gold may work for some, but others may need to find their own elixer.;)

johnpeters
06-02-2007, 01:21 AM
From what I've found out so far, monatomic gold being a superconductor works on anything with an electrical field. As all animal life such as humans posesses such a field then I presume it must have some effect on everybody.

Different monatomic elements have effects on the major organs/glands of the endoctrine system. Gold affects the pineal.

misscpb
06-02-2007, 03:46 AM
Well, I have ordered it and now after reading more of everyones posts I cannot wait to try it.

limelady
06-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Taking my point about sun worship on further. Most of the major religions are tricking us into worshiping the sun. That's fine. However, there could be a more sinister aspect. We are covertly tricked into giving other entities permission to rule us. By worshiping the sun even without knowing it you are giving respect to/permission to the sun, and more importantly the entities that created the sun to control you.

If you read Matthew Delooze's book The Stars Are Falling he suggests that the sun was created by the reptillians. It's quite possible that we are being tricked into giving the reptillians the "power to reign over us" without realising it.

Matthew refers to the reptillian god "Apet" who "swallowed the sun". That might just mean "controls or created" the sun.

http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=26

Personally I think he's onto something.

Matthew Delooze has had some amazing experiences and he is most CERTAINLY onto something very significant. I share his view that we are being controlled by a serpent race, and each time we celebrate an occasion such as Christmas or New Year, we are in effect giving our power away to those who control us. I recommend people read Matt's book at the link provided above by John.....you will feel things 'click' into place for you when you read this.

Lime

thirdwave
06-02-2007, 10:59 AM
I hadn't actually worked it out, but that's not too bad then eh:) Although I do also try to eat as well as I can most days and drink plenty of water.

I'm sure it's enough and if you're feeling good then I'd suggest sticking with that amount. I only take a level one cos I'm a short-arse (5 foot 3), so figured I didn't need as much as a full-grown person:)

well im 6 ft so works out about right :)

yeah loads of water is good, I would say a good description of it is it can make you feel of smiler health to when you were a child... obviously back when you had been "damaged" less by the things around us.

thirdwave
06-02-2007, 11:29 AM
lose your soul?, you are your soul, you lose it if you decide to give your self to something... no one can come and take it while your sleeping, they can keep your sleeping I guess, but you ARE your soul... its not a hat or a pare of trousers.

thirdwave
06-02-2007, 12:00 PM
apparently bananas are made of chocolate and potatoes.

thirdwave
06-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I apologize If you feel im being condescending, it was not my intention, although I do very much feel you are wrong..... It seems you have lots of negative things to say about monatomic gold, but i feel there is not allot of information being provided to back up your concern...

If you are right in thinking that Monatomic gold can trap our souls... then are you saying it would be to difficult for the elite to create a much bigger threat to an "assention" by focusing more on foods that people can afford and eat day in and day out?

why would putting so much focus on a pot of minerals that a small group of people take count for much in the over all picture?

lookfar
06-02-2007, 12:36 PM
well im 6 ft so works out about right :)

yeah loads of water is good, I would say a good description of it is it can make you feel of smiler health to when you were a child... obviously back when you had been "damaged" less by the things around us.

Ok, I'll stick with my level teaspoon then as I'm a shorty (thank god for stillettos eh!) :)

Blimey, I don't think I can remember back that far:) But can honestly say I haven't picked up as many colds etc since I've been taking it, even though other people around me have come down with them (oh I've tempted fate now haven't I?) :)

thirdwave
06-02-2007, 12:46 PM
I would say from my point of view, unless one is very very healthy in the food they take in and so on... then we are all pretty much taking in all kinds of crap... very hard to get away from... so for me its a case of if monatomic godl was bad, then it would just be another one on the list.... if its good them great!

for example anyone here drinking anything with Aspartame in it should be more worried than anything, that stuff certainly wont help you ascend.

good luck all the same.....

tonto o_reilly
06-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Ok, I'll stick with my level teaspoon then as I'm a shorty (thank god for stillettos eh!) :)

Blimey, I don't think I can remember back that far:) But can honestly say I haven't picked up as many colds etc since I've been taking it, even though other people around me have come down with them (oh I've tempted fate now haven't I?) :)

Hi there, I am new to this forum and I must say this thread has some rather interesting views with such contrasting information.

I would like to add that I have been taking monotomic gold for a year now and have had nothing but positive and amazing effects from it.
I don't want to be part of the heated debates taking place but I just want to offer my experience.

Before taking this product I was weary and came across a lot of differing advice from many internet sites and books. I trusted my intuition and tried the product and I can say without a doubt it was the correct thing to do for me.

Maybe this product is not for everyone but I would suggest that anyone who was curious to try it should do some homework and trust their intuition.

cheers
Tonto OR

lookfar
06-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi there, I am new to this forum and I must say this thread has some rather interesting views with such contrasting information.

I would like to add that I have been taking monotomic gold for a year now and have had nothing but positive and amazing effects from it.
I don't want to be part of the heated debates taking place but I just want to offer my experience.

Before taking this product I was weary and came across a lot of differing advice from many internet sites and books. I trusted my intuition and tried the product and I can say without a doubt it was the correct thing to do for me.

Maybe this product is not for everyone but I would suggest that anyone who was curious to try it should do some homework and trust their intuition.

cheers
Tonto OR

Hi Tonto

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience, I agree with what you say. This is turning into a very interesting thread!

I would be interested to know what type you are taking though, is it Evolution or something else?

Cheers

PS: I like your avatar:)

misscpb
07-02-2007, 01:19 AM

cheers
Tonto OR

Hi There

Well I ordered the stuff from the linked site via David Ickes web site late on Sunday night, and it arrived first thing this morning (Tuesday). I must admit I was like a little kid excited. I was amazed at the other elements that are actually in the substance and that work with the monatomic gold. I agree with you Tonto that its up to the person as an individual and to go with your own intuition, and my intuition screamed - you have got to try this.

For those of you who have not tried the Evolution Monatomic Gold, the label states:-

Vitamins
Provitamin A
B1 Thiamine
B2 Riboflavine
Niacin
B6 Group
Pantothenic Acid
Biotin
B12
Folic Acid
Choline
Inositol
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin K
Chlorophylls
Carotenes

Fats
Linoleic
Oleic
Omega 3
Omega 6
Palmitic
Saponins
Sterols

Minerals
Boron
Calcium
Chlorine
Chromium
Cobalt
Copper
Iodine
Iron
Lithium
Magnesium
Manganese
Molybdenum
Phosphorous
Potassium
Rutin
Selenium
Silicon
Sodium
Sulphur
Titanium
Zinc
Plus 50 Trace Minerals

Enzymes/Co Enzymes
Amylase
Diastase
Sacchorase
Pectase
Phosphotase
Catalase
Disphosphorase
Coenzymase
CylochromeSystems
Lactic Dehydropenase
Succinic Dehydrogenase
24 Oxidoreductases
21 Transferases
33 Hydrolases
11 Lysases
5 Isomerases

Monatomic Gold
Monatomic Rhodium
Monatomic Iridium
It then says more element

Well I have just taken my first teaspoon full thinking it was going to taste horrible, and it was actually quite nice. In total with postage and packaging it cost around £39 something which I know is a lot of money for me because I am not working through illness, but like I said in an earlier post I had some money for a Christmas present and I felt that the best present would be something I could experience that I have read about with regards to this web sites posts and Davids. You never know until you try :p

Before I go, this week only I just started taking a Vitamin B complex, should I stop taking that now I am going to be taking the evolution monatomic gold daily anyone?

fringereporter
07-02-2007, 08:31 AM
The Subtle Energies (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm) website, maintained by Barry Carter, provides much information for those interested in learning more about ORMUS.

According to this website, ORMUS can be gathered from many natural streams and is also found in many foods (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/health/sources.htm). ORMUS may be prevalent in the natural environment.
This is an interesting topic, and the question of whether ORMUS/WPG is secretly meant to harm DNA or whether it is a powerful aid that is being smeared with disinfo is worth exploring!

thirdwave
07-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi There

Well I ordered the stuff from the linked site via David Ickes web site late on Sunday night, and it arrived first thing this morning (Tuesday). I must admit I was like a little kid excited. I was amazed at the other elements that are actually in the substance and that work with the monatomic gold. I agree with you Tonto that its up to the person as an individual and to go with your own intuition, and my intuition screamed - you have got to try this.

For those of you who have not tried the Evolution Monatomic Gold, the label states:-

Vitamins
Provitamin A
B1 Thiamine
B2 Riboflavine
Niacin
B6 Group
Pantothenic Acid
Biotin
B12
Folic Acid
Choline
Inositol
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin K
Chlorophylls
Carotenes

Fats
Linoleic
Oleic
Omega 3
Omega 6
Palmitic
Saponins
Sterols

Minerals
Boron
Calcium
Chlorine
Chromium
Cobalt
Copper
Iodine
Iron
Lithium
Magnesium
Manganese
Molybdenum
Phosphorous
Potassium
Rutin
Selenium
Silicon
Sodium
Sulphur
Titanium
Zinc
Plus 50 Trace Minerals

Enzymes/Co Enzymes
Amylase
Diastase
Sacchorase
Pectase
Phosphotase
Catalase
Disphosphorase
Coenzymase
CylochromeSystems
Lactic Dehydropenase
Succinic Dehydrogenase
24 Oxidoreductases
21 Transferases
33 Hydrolases
11 Lysases
5 Isomerases

Monatomic Gold
Monatomic Rhodium
Monatomic Iridium
It then says more element

Well I have just taken my first teaspoon full thinking it was going to taste horrible, and it was actually quite nice. In total with postage and packaging it cost around £39 something which I know is a lot of money for me because I am not working through illness, but like I said in an earlier post I had some money for a Christmas present and I felt that the best present would be something I could experience that I have read about with regards to this web sites posts and Davids. You never know until you try :p

Before I go, this week only I just started taking a Vitamin B complex, should I stop taking that now I am going to be taking the evolution monatomic gold daily anyone?

I thought it tasted nice as well :)

get the feeling it would not be good to sneeze infront of it either :)

its good stuff!

limelady
07-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by misscpb...

Hi misscpb, I am a Clinical Nutritionist and I just wanted to let you know it will be quite O.K. to keep taking your Vitamin B formula along with you MG. In fact, since you've been ill, its probably a very good idea to say on it for a while. I'd also add vitamin C (with bioflavonoids) and folic acid (5mg) to go along with it. Most people are horribly deficient in folate, and because its another B vitamin it will work well with your B Complex......which will likely have a tiny bit of folic acid already in it, but not enough to do a whole lot of good. If you are vegetarian, take some 1000mcg B12 each day as well.

In no time at all you'll be as fit as a fiddle!

johnpeters
07-02-2007, 12:54 PM
I called the UK importer of Evolution and asked about the monatomic elements in it.

Monatomic elements are made from the 8 palladium group metals aka noble metals. Each monatomic element has an effect on one of the endocrine system glands. Evolution contains 3 monatomic elements. Monatomic gold, monatomic rhodium and monatomic iridium.

To protect his unique and superior quality product the importer won't say how the elements get into Evolution. He did say however that they come from the worlds largest meteor crash site which is in Australlia. The crash site is 120 miles wide and either brought the elements from space of forced them up from the earth when the meteor hit.

Evolution apparantly is the only product of its type and quality on earth.

I hope this helps.

purple is a fruit
07-02-2007, 01:32 PM
I called the UK importer of Evolution and asked about the monatomic elements in it.

Monatomic elements are made from the 8 palladium group metals aka noble metals. Each monatomic element has an effect on one of the endocrine system glands. Evolution contains 3 monatomic elements. Monatomic gold, monatomic rhodium and monatomic iridium.

To protect his unique and superior quality product the importer won't say how the elements get into Evolution. He did say however that they come from the worlds largest meteor crash site which is in Australlia. The crash site is 120 miles wide and either brought the elements from space of forced them up from the earth when the meteor hit.

Evolution apparantly is the only product of its type and quality on earth.

I hope this helps.

WOW I wasn't aware of that John...I live in Australia, I will look into that further...really interesting:D
Wonder if the crash site made enought of a dent to be seen on google earth

Purple

johnpeters
07-02-2007, 04:37 PM
That's a good question. I would imagine you could find it if you knew where to look.

The importer also said that as well as the monatomic elements to feed your light body (Ka), Evolution is also full of good nutrition for your physical body. It contains wheatgrass, macca, aloe vera and pollen. I'm personally convinced about the benefits of monatomic gold. I've looked at products made in the lab but feel the natural route is probably best.

purple is a fruit
07-02-2007, 11:11 PM
That's a good question. I would imagine you could find it if you knew where to look.

The importer also said that as well as the monatomic elements t ofeed your light body (Ka), Evolution is also full of good nutrition for your physical body. It contains wheatgrass, macca and pollen. I'm personally convinced about the benefits of monatomic gold. I've looked at products made in the lab but feel the natural route is probably best.

Hi John

Perhaps it is the Wolf Creek crater in Western Australia?
http://nla.gov.au/nla.cs-pa-HTTP%253A%252F%252FNAA12.NAA.GOV.AU%252FSCRIPTS%25 2FSEARCHOLD.ASP%253FO%253DPSI%2526NUMBER%253D11656 598

also after reading this I may move location!!! :eek:
Australia has about twenty known impact craters - and more are being added to the list each year.
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/trek/4wd/Over11.htm

purple is a fruit
08-02-2007, 12:20 AM

The importer also said that as well as the monatomic elements t ofeed your light body (Ka), Evolution is also full of good nutrition for your physical body. It contains wheatgrass, macca and pollen. I'm personally convinced about the benefits of monatomic gold. I've looked at products made in the lab but feel the natural route is probably best.

it is also mentioned here that it contains pollen, so those who are allergic to bee stings should be wary before taking it.

macca is a very beneficial product, i take this myself and have found it to be a wonderful thing.

Purple

johnpeters
08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
The 8 palladium group metals are Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Ruthenium, Osmium, and Iridium, Gold, Silver. I'm not sure if you can take them all without limit.

I would seriously recommend watching Laurence Gardiners "Sacred Secrets of the Lost Ark" DVD lecture on monatomic elements before proceeding. It's very informatative.

I don't think you can go far wrong with Evolutiuon.

misscpb
08-02-2007, 03:07 AM
Originally Posted by misscpb...

Hi misscpb, I am a Clinical Nutritionist and I just wanted to let you know it will be quite O.K. to keep taking your Vitamin B formula along with you MG. In fact, since you've been ill, its probably a very good idea to say on it for a while. I'd also add vitamin C (with bioflavonoids) and folic acid (5mg) to go along with it. Most people are horribly deficient in folate, and because its another B vitamin it will work well with your B Complex......which will likely have a tiny bit of folic acid already in it, but not enough to do a whole lot of good. If you are vegetarian, take some 1000mcg B12 each day as well.

In no time at all you'll be as fit as a fiddle!

Thank you very much for your help, what an interesting job you must have. I have recently been reading the work of Patrick Holford and I am amazed about how food can heal and how it also affects you.

Thank you once again my friend :)

limelady
08-02-2007, 06:34 AM
I've wanted to add a bit more to this discussion on Monotomic Gold and ORMUS elements in general, but have been pressed for time to compile my thoughts, let alone source the references I was hoping to post. However, today (as so often happens) this has been made easy for me as when I picked up my latest Nexus magazine I found a wonderful article titled The Magic and Mystery of ORMUS Elements, by Roger Taylor PhD, BVSc.

As luck would have it AGAIN, you don't need to purchase a Nexus magazine yourself in order to read this article because they have kindly posted it on their website: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Ormus.html

Its a good all-round article and I thoroughly recommend anyone interested in learning more about MG give it the once over - its bacially a lay-persons update on the entire subject matter.

Lime

limelady
08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Thank you very much for your help, what an interesting job you must have. I have recently been reading the work of Patrick Holford and I am amazed about how food can heal and how it also affects you.

Thank you once again my friend

You're very welcome! :)

albie
08-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Laurence Gardner? The mason who was seen turning into a reptile?

I thought you hated masons and you are following their health tips?

johnpeters
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Laurence Gardner? The mason who was seen turning into a reptile?

I thought you hated masons and you are following their health tips?

If I'm not mistaken, Laurence Gardiner left the Freemasons as he wasn't learning anything. I think he was unimpressed with all the pomp and ceremony. Some might say he's a reptillain but he's definately a first class author and researcher.

I've not read any better on the subject of Freemasonary and especially Royal Arch (Ark) Freemasonary. He writes that the highest word in Royal Arc Freemasonary is Yah-Bull-On or "I am the light of god" or "monatomic gold". The power and frequency of light/god in a powder.

The hight secret known to man both in the old world and the new is superconductivity and is being activly used by the Illuminati and kept from the Goyem (the ignorant masses).

rachel88
09-02-2007, 03:17 AM

what percentage of your brain are you using on your own efforts then with no outside influences (ie.'drugs')?

if its less than even 50%, perhaps we should give it a go ..

rachel88
09-02-2007, 03:19 AM
1) i'm trying to find that out too .. i'll post if i find out ..
2) I bet they are using it .. look how little info there is about it! its rediculous .. i bet they know full well its power and are trying to keep it as quiet as they can for as long as they can

johnpeters
09-02-2007, 03:26 AM
The Illuminati do benefit from it. Just because you see an apparantly "normal" human doesn't mean it's not 800 years old. Some of the Illuminati are generations old but they not normally seen. Only their puppets and servants like Bush and Blair are.

rachel88
09-02-2007, 02:57 PM

may i ask, how much you were taking and on what regularity to start off, and when you first started noticing things? thanks

johnpeters
09-02-2007, 03:05 PM
may i ask, how much you were taking and on what regularity to start off, and when you first started noticing things? thanks

I was on a teaspoon a day and noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. Now somedays I have 2 or 3 desertspoons which is really noticible.

lookfar
09-02-2007, 03:31 PM
I was on a teaspoon a day and noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. Now somedays I have 2 or 3 desertspoons which is really noticible.

Hi John

2 or 3 desertspoons a day?! So a jar will last you about a week then if that's the case! Do you have a never-ending supply I wonder...;)

johnpeters
10-02-2007, 01:16 AM
Hi John

2 or 3 desertspoons a day?! So a jar will last you about a week then if that's the case! Do you have a never-ending supply I wonder...;)

That's right. 2 or 3 desertspoons per day. Needless to say I get through quite a few jars!

lookfar
10-02-2007, 01:33 AM
That's right. 2 or 3 desertspoons per day. Needless to say I get through quite a few jars!

Well I think I'll stick to my teaspoon per day - I'd be broke otherwise :)

johnpeters
10-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Well I think I'll stick to my teaspoon per day - I'd be broke otherwise :)

Well I'm not far from it!

lookfar
10-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Well I'm not far from it!

Hehe, well cut down on your MG intake then, it might help:)

johnpeters
10-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Hehe, well cut down on your MG intake then, it might help:)

I can't help it. I feel so good when taking it. I need to be "weaned off" slowly.

lookfar
10-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I can't help it. I feel so good when taking it. I need to be "weaned off" slowly.

"Weaned off slowly"? That makes it sound addictive, are you sure we're talking about the same stuff here ;)

father ted
10-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Shit this is a long thread.

What happens to you when you take Monatomic Gold? Don't tell me to go back and read the thread.

lookfar
10-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Shit this is a long thread.

What happens to you when you take Monatomic Gold? Don't tell me to go back and read the thread.

Yeah it's been a popular one!

Ok, don't read the whole lot, but pages 6 & 7 have some instances of what happens, if that narrows it down for you :)

chocky pud
11-02-2007, 04:01 AM
I reckon it might be worth you giving it a go. This is only my opinion, but intuition tells me this stuff is beneficial to those who need it, and being that its monotomic means its interactive. By that I mean that the properties are program-able because they are not of this reality, but of the quantum level. If you work with it to repair the damage done to your brain, I am sure this is exactly what the outcome will be.

All the best if you decide to give it a go!

johnpeters
11-02-2007, 02:03 PM
In response to some of your comments about Evolution, especially the price, I've been on to the UK importer and asked why it costs £37 per jar. Here's his reply:

"Evolution is unlike any other product available. It can best be described at two products in one.

1. Superfood. Evolution is a totally organic superfood containing West Australian Native Bee Pollen, Barley Grass (certified organic), Maca (certified organic) and Aloe Vera (certified organic).

2. Monatomic Elements. Evolution contains large amounts of naturally occurring Monatomic Gold, Iridium and Rhodium. Unline monatomic products made in the lab, the ORMS in Evolution come from the ground. In fact from the largest meteor crash site in Australlia.

Points to note:

One of the most well known dedicated monatomic element products is called "Etherium Gold". As a simple comparison, Ehterium Gold contains monatomic gold at 94ppm. Evolution contains monatomic gold at 563ppm. That's an impressive difference.

Evolution is also hand made in batches of 40 jars. It is not mass produced. At every step of the way the quality is checked and double checked. It is made by a company that pride themselves is delivering high quality and effective products.

The bee pollen is collected over 600 miles away from the nearest inhabited area. This ensures it is highly potent and free from pollutants.

Many purely monatomic gold products sell at over £40 GBP. Evolution is a high quality superfood, plus high quality monatomic element product combined. It feeds your physical body plus feeds your light body. It is truely unique."

The Health Corner - Official UK Evolution Importer.

sweet cheeks
11-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Hmmm, well!? Since my thread got stickied, I guess I'm gonna have to try this stuff! ;) :D

yellow
11-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Personally its the lab made stuff i have a few concerns about but this product seems OK to me as it contains amongst things many mineral elements all naturally occurring, which address the balance issue i had with the lab made stuff and its full of other goodies too.

feather
13-02-2007, 01:57 AM
a drug is something that alters your contentiousness or emotions.... this is not a drug.... it is a substance that compliments our bodies...much like vitimins and minerals... I kind of look at it as a law of attraction speeder upper....

aspirin's a drug - can't say it's ever altered my conciousness or emotions, other than helping me to feel happier cos the headache's gone.

drug1 /drʌg/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[druhg] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, drugged, drug·ging.
–noun
1. Pharmacology. a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being.

technically, by definition, it's a drug - but if it's groovy for you that's cool.

thirdwave
13-02-2007, 02:55 AM
aspirin's a drug - can't say it's ever altered my consciousness or emotions, other than helping me to feel happier cos the headache's gone.

technically, by definition, it's a drug - but if it's groovy for you that's cool.

well if the head ache has gone then it has changed your consciousness.

i think anything that effects 1 atom in your body effects your consciousness.

an aspirin might not be as full throttle as an ACID trip but it still has an effect on our state of consciousness, or why would we take it? our consciousness is what gives us head aches to start with...

from what I see Monatomic gold nurtures are natural body and helps its natural powers blossom... it does not offer an alternative consciousness

by the description you have sent then we must see food as a drug?

rachel88
13-02-2007, 06:03 AM
by the description you have sent then we must see food as a drug?

lol i do ... just not as powerfull as some of the others .. but still slightly mind altering

thirdwave
13-02-2007, 10:36 AM
lol i do ... just not as powerfull as some of the others .. but still slightly mind altering

so in theory we are all druggies :)

rachel88
13-02-2007, 11:42 AM
so in theory we are all druggies :)

exactly!!:D

well .. we all take drugs..just not all are hooked on em

feather
13-02-2007, 12:17 PM
from what I see Monatomic gold nurtures are natural body and helps its natural powers blossom... it does not offer an alternative consciousness

nevertheless, posters here are reporting "fireworks going off in their heads" as they are going to sleep - that sounds like an altered state of conciousness to me, offered or not.

to be honest, after looking at the list of ingredients in the Evolution brand i'm thinking that it would be hard to separate the effects of the vitamin and mineral supplements from the monatomic elements.

the positive effects reported - feeling "clearer and more awake" can also be achieved through healthy diet and meditative techniques.

i remain skeptical of the claims made for MG, and as has been pointed out, there are no independant studies of the long term effects.

there are several brands out there, some of which may actually be a neuro-toxin according to some reports.

the waters are too muddy for my liking - but i await your reports of it's effects with interest.

i forget - which brand did you say you were taking, TW?

roxanna
14-02-2007, 05:57 AM
OK IM SORRY FOR THE INTERUPTION. check out the post staging. not for ego reasons please. what i said there i hope all read. that is all. dont be or attack me. only what i see. i hope im wrong. ok

i_am
14-02-2007, 07:23 AM
STAR FIRE - The Gold of the Gods (by Laurence Gardiner)

It is in three parts and can be found here:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/starfire1.html

Heading of Part2

Once the Anunnaki departed Sumeria, the preselected Master Craftsmen developed a substitute for Star Fire: a mystical bread made from the alchemical white powder of gold

Excerpt from Part 2

Although the word 'covenant' has come to be identified with contractual agreements, it originally meant 'to eat bread with', and it is pertinent to note that the Lord's Prayer (which was directly transposed from an Egyptian equivalent) specifies "Give us this day our daily bread". This is often taken to relate to sustenance in general terms, but in the original tradition the reference was more specifically directed to the enigmatic shewbread - the Golden Bread of Bezaleel.

The Book of Leviticus also refers to the shewbread: And thou shalt take fine flour and bake twelve cakes thereof... And thou shalt put pure frankincense upon each row.

The use of the word 'flour' in English translations is actually incorrect. The word 'powder' would be more accurate. The records of the mystery schools cite rather more precisely that shewbread was made with the white powder of gold, and this is particularly significant because in Exodus it is stated that Moses took the golden calf which the Israelites had made "and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to a white powder". In this instance, the correct word 'powder' is used, but firing gold does not, of course, produce powder - it simply produces molten gold.

So what was this magical white powder? Is there a way of using heat to transform metallic gold into a white powder which is ingestible and beneficial? Indeed there is, and it is here that the foremost alchemical principle of the Master Craftsmen was applied: "To make gold, you must take gold."

Gold is the most noble of metals, and gold was always representative of Truth. Through the regular use of Anunnaki Star Fire (the Gold of the Gods), the recipients were moved into realms of heightened awareness and consciousness because of its inherent melatonin and serotonin. This was the realm of advanced enlightenment - the Plane of Sharon - and the Star Fire gold was deemed to be the ultimate route to the Light. Hence, the heavy, mundane person (lead) could be elevated to a heightened state of awareness (perceived as gold). This was the root of all alchemical lore thereafter.

anoninnyc
14-02-2007, 07:24 AM
isn't sir lawrence gardiner a shapeshifting illuminati? so shouldn't we run from the monoatomic gold.

years ago i tried it and it didnt do shit.

i_am
14-02-2007, 07:34 AM
isn't sir lawrence gardiner a shapeshifting illuminati? so shouldn't we run from the monoatomic gold.

years ago i tried it and it didnt do shit.

Yes there are varying stories about Sir Laurence Gardiner but it is still an interesting read, and who knows? Some say that about David Icke too.

Here is an opinion from another forum to back that statement up;

Also it is said of many of the well/better known writers (Icke, Gardiner and more) that they are "mouthpieces" for certain of the secret societies ....... maybe, maybe not. Will we ever know

roxanna
14-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Is Sir Lawrence pertinent to the next world war which is upon us???
you think im joking? im not im sorry im very frustrated and im sorry i pick on you, not personal but neither is this war so damn focus on real shit this is actually happening i swear. only now
now not in a year fucking now
wake the fuck up please ive tears in my eyes fuckin hurts that bad, just wake
forget telling others do if can now you and your loved ones ok. sorry mad at you all
no more talk time to do ok share info and work

anoninnyc
14-02-2007, 08:18 AM
you are obviously scared and angry. remember that fear is what they feed on. the negative emotions. try to meditate and think loving thoughts.

thirdwave
14-02-2007, 09:30 PM
nevertheless, posters here are reporting "fireworks going off in their heads" as they are going to sleep - that sounds like an altered state of conciousness to me, offered or not.

to be honest, after looking at the list of ingredients in the Evolution brand i'm thinking that it would be hard to separate the effects of the vitamin and mineral supplements from the monatomic elements.

the positive effects reported - feeling "clearer and more awake" can also be achieved through healthy diet and meditative techniques.

i remain skeptical of the claims made for MG, and as has been pointed out, there are no independant studies of the long term effects.

there are several brands out there, some of which may actually be a neuro-toxin according to some reports.

the waters are too muddy for my liking - but i await your reports of it's effects with interest.

i forget - which brand did you say you were taking, TW?

I cant say I have actualy see those firework type things..

but kids see those kind of things in bed all the time.. shapes move.... does not mean they are high...

I also see orbs and smiler stuff at bedtime, before I have touched MTG... IMO its not an altered state, I think we see that stuff all the time but our brains don't really want to register them... monotomic gold would just clarify this stuff...

its like if people quickly look to their right hand side because they think they have seen something.. then when nothing apears to be there its "..mmm odd" and forgotten about ...maybe you did see something but then when you tried to see it with those 3D reflectors in your head we call eyes.. it was not possible to see it with them.

my point is, maybe we are more shut off now... so sometimes feeling high, or seeing something with more clarity is not being high but infact feeling the release of being a bit normal!

feather
15-02-2007, 12:35 AM
my point is, maybe we are more shut off now... so sometimes feeling high, or seeing something with more clarity is not being high but infact feeling the release of being a bit normal!

yup, i reckon so too :)

brians201
18-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Hi, This is my first post on this site and I have waded my way slowly through this sticky topic/forum with great interest. It has been quite a journey and I may well already have forgotten what I wanted to post in the first place!

But one thing I am confused about is Lawrence Gardiner's role in the epistolisation of monoatomic gold ... please look at this link

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles34.htm

It does suggest some light on the shape shifting wherewithal and despite the fact that I cannot bring myself to come close to believing that these things actually happen it is a simple fact that every time I see/hear our world leaders (puppets) up on their stages I feel a revulsion from deep within ... It comes out as hate but I realise I cannot hate these beings because they also are on their own evolutionary path.

I know I need to move on from here but where do I go ... my mates all think I'm nuts !!

Peace and Love ..

lookfar
18-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Hi, This is my first post on this site and I have waded my way slowly through this sticky topic/forum with great interest. It has been quite a journey and I may well already have forgotten what I wanted to post in the first place!

But one thing I am confused about is Lawrence Gardiner's role in the epistolisation of monoatomic gold ... please look at this link

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles34.htm

It does suggest some light on the shape shifting wherewithal and despite the fact that I cannot bring myself to come close to believing that these things actually happen it is a simple fact that every time I see/hear our world leaders (puppets) up on their stages I feel a revulsion from deep within ... It comes out as hate but I realise I cannot hate these beings because they also are on their own evolutionary path.

I know I need to move on from here but where do I go ... my mates all think I'm nuts !!

Peace and Love ..

Hi Brian and welcome. You chose a good topic as your first post:) This one seems to have grown enormously.

I'm still not sure about the Laurence Gardner connection. I've read Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, which was very informative & he knows his stuff, but why he's revealing it all is another matter.

So has this thread made you want to try MG or not? ;)

i_am
18-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Hi Brian and welcome. You chose a good topic as your first post:) This one seems to have grown enormously.

I'm still not sure about the Laurence Gardner connection. I've read Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, which was very informative & he knows his stuff, but why he's revealing it all is another matter.

Yes it does make you wonder, doesn't it? I posted the StarFire link as I thought it was interesting. I have also read the link just given written by David Icke.

Is it a case of in your face, make it so ridiculous that most people will not believe it? Funny isn't it? They stand up there and lie their arses off and everyone believes them. Tell the truth in all of its sci fi, way out glory and everyone laughs it off as being just too ludicrous. And yet having written that expose on Gardiner, David believes in MG. For me, the jury is still out. I have wanted to try it for years but something tells me to be careful. I actually went so far as to contact the UK distributor to get the manufacturers contact, who is in Australia, but never did anything about it.

lookfar
18-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes it does make you wonder, doesn't it? I posted the StarFire link as I thought it was interesting. I have also read the link just given written by David Icke.

Is it a case of in your face, make it so ridiculous that most people will not believe it? Funny isn't it? They stand up there and lie their arses off and everyone believes them. Tell the truth in all of its sci fi, way out glory and everyone laughs it off as being just too ludicrous. And yet having written that expose on Gardiner, David believes in MG. For me, the jury is still out. I have wanted to try it for years but something tells me to be careful. I actually went so far as to contact the UK distributor to get the manufacturers contact, who is in Australia, but never did anything about it.

Hi there. I agree with what you're saying. I am currently taking Evolution as it is a purely natural superfood containing MG elements, but have been put off from trying other things containing MG as I'm really not sure of their quality/safety as they seem to be made in labs.

brians201
19-02-2007, 07:04 AM

Hi Lookfar,

Thanks for the welcome :-) and yes I think I may give Evolution a try. Do you mind sharing your experience with it? While we are still on the subject does anyone know of a good link which provides information on the various types available and their respective merits.

It worries me a little that David's debunkment of Gardner seems to come solely from information from 2 people who have been through the mill of frightening governmental mind control but have somehow been allowed to escape and tell their stories to the world.
Can anyone put my mind to rest on this as Gardner seems to be on the white side from his writings.

thirdwave
19-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Well who ever sells it has to package it, distribute it, market it... and make money from it... its the same as anything...you don't charge what it costs you.... also it does not only contain MTG it contains loads of other minerals and stuff which would also cost money to make.

johnpeters
19-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Can someone please let me have the link to the MG article posted by David Icke.

Thanks.

lookfar
19-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi Lookfar,

Thanks for the welcome :-) and yes I think I may give Evolution a try. Do you mind sharing your experience with it? While we are still on the subject does anyone know of a good link which provides information on the various types available and their respective merits.

It worries me a little that David's debunkment of Gardner seems to come solely from information from 2 people who have been through the mill of frightening governmental mind control but have somehow been allowed to escape and tell their stories to the world.
Can anyone put my mind to rest on this as Gardner seems to be on the white side from his writings.

Hi Brian

That's good to hear :) I've only been taking it for 4 months and did post of my experience with it a while back, here's the link: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3316&postcount=124

I'm afraid I can't put your mind to rest on the DI / LG issue. I'm personally still not sure but remain open minded to both sides of the story. LG has some great info on MG and it's history, DI has great info too - I suppose we just have to take from it what feels right to us.

i_am
19-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Can someone please let me have the link to the MG article posted by David Icke.

Thanks.

If this turns up twice, I am sorry but the the first one disappeared into cyber space :confused:

If you mean the one I mentioned, I was referring to an article on Sir Laurence Gardiner but that one plus one on MG and a lot of other stuff can be found here

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_icke.htm#menu

johnpeters
23-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Aurasol is colloidal gold and therefore metalic. I would be very wary of taking it. Colloidal is basically an ultra small partical. Imagine taking a razor blade and chopping a piece of gold up until it's really small. Even if the pieces you cut up are 1 micron across and can't be seen they're still very small pieces of metalic gold.

Monatomic gold is different. It's just the neculus of gold and not metalic. The glueons or bonds are metalic but not the neculus. The neculus is suspected by some to be etheric/electric energy. MG is made by arcing high voltage DC current through metalic gold at the temperature of the sun for a few seconds. A blinding flash is given off but there's no explosive energy associated with it. About half of the gold disappears and the other half remains as a white powder of orbitally rearranged monatomic elements or ORMS. Now made from gold but not gold and not metalic the powder is a superconductor and an exotic material.

I would strongly advise taking expert advice before injecting metalic gold as it can be toxic.
For more information I'd suggest Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark by Laurence Gardiner. Both the book and excellent DVD lecture are very worth watching.

I hope this helps.

eternal_spirit
27-02-2007, 04:44 PM
<<<<< I tried it and its tasted so good mmm:o

tru3
28-02-2007, 03:14 PM
i stumbled across some information that might be pertinent to this thread. i haven't read everything here, so if this is redundant, then forgive me!

"Microscopic antenna unzips DNA

By Kimberly Patch, Technology Research News

Life on earth has borne out DNA's potential to organize molecules. Scientists looking to co-opt the ability for computing and microscopic machine construction, however, must first find ways to organize the molecule itself.

Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Engeneos, Inc. have come up with a method of precisely separating portions of the double helix of a short DNA molecule, causing it to unzip into two strands. The process can be controlled remotely, works through human tissue, and is reversible.

The researchers achieved the feat by chemically attaching a metal nanocrystal antenna to a DNA molecule, then bombarding the antenna with radio waves.

They put the DNA in a solution surrounded by a coil that generates an alternating magnetic field, which heats the gold by induction. "This magnetic field causes currents to change direction in the gold particle [one billion] times per second, which generates heat," said Kimberly Hamad-Schifferli, a researcher at MIT's Media Lab.

DNA is made up of strings of four types of paired bases attached to phosphate backbones. The method causes heat from the crystal to transfer to the DNA molecule. Once the DNA heats up, its paired bases separate, breaking the double helix into its two single strands.

When the radio waves stop, the heat dissipates and the process is reversed. "Once the magnetic field is turned off, the particle and the DNA dissipate the heat, and the DNA zips up its bonds again," said Hamad-Schifferli. "

http://www.trnmag.com/Stories/2002/022702/Microscopic_antenna_unzips_DNA_022702.html

what caught my eye was the phrase in bold. wtf! did i miss something, but where did the gold come from?! it's fuzzy at best, so i did a little more poking around:

"WITH ONE 'ZAP,' RADIO-CONTROLLED DNA
COULD DELIVER DRUGS, DIAGNOSE DISEASE
By Matt Kelly
Small Times Correspondent

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 16, 2002 -- Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology say they have developed a way to "speak" to DNA molecules with radio waves, a possible precursor to new ways of building nanoscale machines.

Reported in the Jan. 10 issue of the journal Nature, scientists at the MIT Media Lab and the Center for Biomedical Engineering managed to attach a tiny radio antenna to DNA. When a radio-frequency magnetic field is transmitted to the antenna, the DNA molecule is zapped with energy and responds.

The antenna is a cluster of metal, less than 100 atoms in size and about 1 nanometer long. "

http://www.smalltimes.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?ARTICLE_ID=267676&p=109

in this one, they mention metal, but not gold. are these people just shitty journalists, or just not asking the right questions? :confused:

i'm just putting this out there for general knowledge; i don't pretend to know much about monotomic gold, although i did become involved with monotomic colloidal silver several years ago. to me, this information does raise some interesting questions:

* did the annunaki come here to mine gold for use in genetic manipulation?

* is this technology being re-introduced today?

* if so, and this is now becoming announced in the mainstream, how much farther is the research really advanced?

* is the use of monotomic gold a door to manipulate the dna? if so, to what end? who benefits?

i'll hang up and listen for my answer.... :)

tru3
28-02-2007, 04:12 PM
there are so many damn dots, it's hard NOT to connect them! :D

throw in the human genome project and the whole microchip technology, and you've got at least the potential for MASSIVE abuse!

to me, this is how synchronicity works: i'm out there, looking for something in an entirely different thread, and run across this. i'm a baaad boy because i haven't even looked at this thread; i have no interest in monotomic gold, strictly speaking.

but it's all good! :)

paolo
28-02-2007, 04:21 PM
About two thirds down a jar of evolution. A vastly improved sense of wellbeing the only thing I can definitely report, though other changed contingencies might well be contributory.
Still, the more you learn about the nature of superconductivity, and the way it bends or exposes reality, the more you might want to ingest monatomics.
I'll very likely proceed to a second jar

johnpeters
03-03-2007, 07:42 PM
To make MG you need to arc gold with DC current at the temperature of the sun. Apparantly you get a blinding white light and half the gold disappears. What's left is MG.

I'd be wary of attempting it.

johnpeters
06-03-2007, 01:42 AM
It's the amount of voltage needed. It needs to be high. That's dangerous in itself. I've got some indepth info on MG somewhere. I'll dig it out and post it.

the mews
07-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I have been using monoatomic gold since last June, it cerntaily gives you a sences of better well being:eek:

lookfar
07-03-2007, 05:37 PM
I have been using monoatomic gold since last June, it cerntaily gives you a sences of better well being:eek:

Hi the mews & welcome to the forum :)

Just out of curiosity, can you please clarify which type - is it Evolution or some other kind?

Thanks.

the mews
07-03-2007, 07:50 PM
:D

I use the Evolution, its certainly not cheap, so would be interested in what others use/where they get it from.

thoth
07-03-2007, 08:14 PM
how much for how much?

thoth
07-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I hear you on not trusting online suppliers, seems a bit fishy. But who can you trust unless you make the shit yourself?

thoth
08-03-2007, 03:51 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1844081455539521920&q=monatomic+gold&hl=en

Try this.

terry wogan
08-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Well?

David Icke is not a healthy person. Learn from other people's mistakes and not your own.

thirdwave
08-03-2007, 10:54 PM
David Icke is not a healthy person. Learn from other people's mistakes and not your own.

He has arthritis, this is why he is not in great health....

hew2
10-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Did David not teach us this ,you are what you think,basically,if you think the mono is of a positive nature then it will be and vice versa.Even if it is or it is not ,we can make it,positive that is .Our body is a biological computer we just have to be in control of our own minds!

ant777uk
19-04-2007, 02:45 AM
I believe that Monatomic Gold occurs naturally in sea water and also in various plants and algae. The Monatomic Gold in the Evolution superfood is most likely naturally occuring in the algae or possibly the aloe vera. I would be highly sceptical of Evolution's claim that their product is the only one of its kind because it just so happens that they have access to a meteorite crash site. This is almost certainly a marketing ploy.

Still, the ingredients of Evolution (apart from the added fructose) are some of the most nutritious food substances on the planet. I myself take this stuff on a daily basis:

http://www.xynergy.co.uk/XynergySite/product/SYN5P.htm

I find that the health and spiritual benefits of this product far outweigh Evolution's.

I myself took Monatomic Gold in its pure powder form on a regular basis for around 3 months (http://zptech.net). During this time I had some amazing experiences (Evolution superfood that only contains a small proportion of Monatomic Gold was not remotely comparable). There is no doubt that I was able to see life from a higher level and my psychic abilities increased massively.

I have learnt from my experience however and I advise people not to take the stuff. It increases our ability to experience higher levels of awareness in the short term but our ability then diminishes in the long term. We become dependent on the gold - like a drug. Check out these 2 links:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/annahayesmonoatomicgold2000.shtml

Gift From God you speak loads of sense mate. Respect.

The fact that Laurence Gardner promotes Monatomic Gold is blatantly obvious evidence of its danger. Regardless of whether he is a shapeshifter or not - I find his books highly laughable. He is very much (and incredibly obviously) still working for the illuminati and their offshoots - although he does claim to have left the Freemasons.

In his book 'The Shadow of Solomon', he presents a multitude of pointless 'facts' with reference to the origins and beliefs of Freemasonry and he draws the reader's attention away from its true purpose - as a covert organisation for the exercise of power. He even goes as far to critisise a completely unbiased and well-researched book about Freemasonry by Stephen Knight entitled 'the Brotherhood' (who mysteriously died of a brain tumour 2 years after its publication), and Gardner spends large sections of the text trying to disprove negative allegations and 'conspiracy theories' in a thoroughly unconvincing way.The cover of his most recent book features a dark spiral staircase with an inverted (satanic) symbol at the base. The staircase is a Freemasonic symbol for DNA.

Laurence Gardner promotes Monatomic Gold - the aim of which is to corrupt our DNA so that we will not activate our remaining strands.

umbrex
04-05-2007, 04:11 PM
U have to heat the gold up to 6-7000 degrees for 300 seconds.

That's the temperature of the sun and that is ALOT of energy required to produce even little amounts.

Tbh i am very intrigued, and i am considering it. But im a student and chronically broke, so i have a question for the users:

What is the monthly cost @ 4 drops a day ??

soundthief
24-05-2007, 06:04 PM
i read upto page 15

is MG addictive in any way?

eternal_spirit
25-05-2007, 10:24 AM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5140/picture75md5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This guy took too much.

celtic isis
25-05-2007, 12:44 PM

exactly! i have to agree.

thanks for starting this thread sweet cheeks, i was wondering about this stuff myself, reading abotu it in a book (The Priory of Sion - Inside the shadowy World of Europe's Secret Masters) The guy who discovered monatomic gold is talked about in this book and well they pretty much say that if it's that wonderful a substance then there would be credible evidence for it healing people like from cancer and stuff, cause that's what it was claimed to be able to do...anyway i'm sort of thinking now that most of our diseases are caused by our minds, our belief in them, also the disharmony in our lives in general so i guess all curse stat within ourselves.

Yeah i'm not sure if i'd be bothered to try it to be honest. Fair play to anyone who has though!

Are there any side effects form it, apart from feeling less hungry and better memory? Feeling less hungry would be a disaster for me cause i'd probably fade away within a week, i have to stuff my face to keep at my normal weight lol. i know i'm lucky. Lol the memory would help though, my short term memory is rubbish!

eternal_spirit
26-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by king of the mountain

Or books on spirituality.

soundthief
27-05-2007, 02:27 PM
it just makes sense to me that we are bags of water operating on electricity and gold is a good conductor of electricity. anybody come across gold plated connectors of any sort for their headphones etc? i may be tempted to sprinkle MG all over the circuit boards of my equipment heh

i amnt expecting to pass on to another dimension by consuming the stuff, just mental and physical increase in efficiency

lookfar
27-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by king of the mountain

Or books on spirituality.

I don't think MG can be classed as a drug, it's a naturally occuring element.

I'm personally still sat on the fence with this. I reckon it could either be the link to reconnecting our DNA or be potentially dangerous if we're not fully prepared for the experience.

eternal_spirit
27-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I don't think MG can be classed as a drug, it's a naturally occuring element.

I'm personally still sat on the fence with this. I reckon it could either be the link to reconnecting our DNA or be potentially dangerous if we're not fully prepared for the experience.

Yes I don't think it's a drug just being a sarcastic ass about Books going off track as usual.
I'm undecided. Some who have tried it like the effects, others don't, people can have different reactions to what they put in thier( I always type their) wrong) bodys.

I'll try it eventually, that's the only way to know how it feels, if it makes me feel good I'd get some more.

Could be a placebo effect but I doubt that.

eternal_spirit
27-05-2007, 02:50 PM
it just makes sense to me that we are bags of water operating on electricity and gold is a good conductor of electricity. anybody come across gold plated connectors of any sort for their headphones etc? i may be tempted to sprinkle MG all over the circuit boards of my equipment heh

i amnt expecting to pass on to another dimension by consuming the stuff, just mental and physical increase in efficiency

LOL :D good point, the gold may increase the speed of electrical impulses throughout the body and also the brain. Too much might burn you out though, also a danger of becoming addicted like any stimulant a tolerance level maybe reached and you need bigger doses. I want some :D

lookfar
27-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Yes I don't think it's a drug just being a sarcastic ass about Books going off track as usual.
I'm undecided. Some who have tried it like the effects, others don't, people can have different reactions to what they put in thier( I always type their) wrong) bodys.

I'll try it eventually, that's the only way to know how it feels, if it makes me feel good I'd get some more.

Could be a placebo effect but I doubt that.

Yeah I agree with you on having to try it for yourself. I'll probably do this at some point, but I want to fully research it first. Barry Carter has a good website & holds workshops in the US, which I'm going to check out too. Here's the link if you haven't seen it already...

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMUS/tw/barrybio.htm

27-05-2007, 10:11 PM
I have tried it a couple of times firstly several years ago in the midst of an intense spiritual time i was going thru and it seemed to work a lot helped in meditation etc but when i tried it recently didnt have much of an effect .Could be down to belief or maybe that i was waking up to the next stage when i 1st tried it and now im more on a level plane now ? I think that is sometimes the case when something is new to us it feels major and enormous in its potential but when we raise our vibration it doesnt feel as euphoric wich we can miss but thats the danger . Someone in an old meditation group we used to run asked why people who dont believe in ufo's seem to see them when they didnt and would love to as they believed .A friend said its because they dont believe that they need to see them whereas we dont .Very profound i thought then and still do now actually .:D

didgeylee
02-06-2007, 02:54 AM
I have been using evo MG for around two months now and feel that
allthough there has been no major quantafiable effects it has improved
my concentration(quieting the brains chit chat) during meditation a great deal.
also improved sence of wellbeing.As for the arguments for and against due
to its safety, I am not my physical body so it doesent matter! but when something feels right and it does to the bialogical part of me
then maybe it just is...

PEACE

digimidgi
10-06-2007, 08:05 PM
i was hoping this post would be helping in reading peoples experiences of the use of white gold but most of it is conflicts.

can anybody please direct me to a objective forum/post that has people talking of their experiences with white gold powder?

many thanks

keep it real
x

lookfar
10-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Hi digimidgi & welcome to the forum :)

This thread hasn't really taken off for a while & I must agree with what you say. I also thought people would be sharing their experience with the real WPG, which would be interesting to read about & learn from. It seems most of the talk has been about 'Evolution', which isn't quite the same or just conflicting information about pros & cons of taking it.

Hopefully more will come along & post here to share their experience with it...

Look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

digimidgi
10-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey, thanks for your friendly welcome. I'm sure i'll be around here a bit. Some very interesting posts and stuff to read, and maybe when i've got a spare penny i will donate to the icke cause.

peaz & mud
x

ashyr
11-06-2007, 01:53 AM
hehe one doesnt need drugs.. yeah right. also good point. you dont need book's either. hey why dont u throw out your asprin,coffe,toothpaste, and everything else for they all contain DRUGS> lol

ORMUS. is not a drug lol if i could turn 1 million glasses of water into a teaspoon of water. think of the possibilitys. now do u call water a drug?

ormus is LIFE. its 1 or 2 atoms ON thats it. the key to cold fusion. the key to nuclear power. the key to life. its only direct comparison is LIFE.

ON. thats it. so have yourself a super dose of life. it may really help you.

ive been taking mono atomics for 3 months. after7-8years investigation i finally obtained some. now im moving towards manufacturing it myself. its way simple. and better if u make something u consume yourself. your energy is in it. and it has memorys and is highly effected by intent, thought etc.

why not do some investigation before ridiculing the biggest discovery in the last 2000 years that has become avaible for you 2 know about.

fair enough ppl knew about it many life times ago. but it was never in the public domain.. unless u consider mosses and his mountain forge. and really know what he was doing up there. then there isnt much PD knowledge of this until of recent!!!

digimidgi
11-06-2007, 07:27 PM
How on earth can you tell when you've only taken it of a week.
It seemed that you made up your mind long before you took it.

I would recommend you to go travellering and stop going how much money you have and stop worrying about the next life. Try to enjoy this 1 as much as you can.

I will carry on my subjective research before i take it BUT it seems that the positive experiences far out weight the negative.

I think most people have served 'others' for far too long anyway.
I will not be reading your posts from now on. You have nothing new to say.

lookfar
11-06-2007, 08:07 PM
hehe one doesnt need drugs.. yeah right. also good point. you dont need book's either. hey why dont u throw out your asprin,coffe,toothpaste, and everything else for they all contain DRUGS> lol

ORMUS. is not a drug lol if i could turn 1 million glasses of water into a teaspoon of water. think of the possibilitys. now do u call water a drug?

ormus is LIFE. its 1 or 2 atoms ON thats it. the key to cold fusion. the key to nuclear power. the key to life. its only direct comparison is LIFE.

ON. thats it. so have yourself a super dose of life. it may really help you.

ive been taking mono atomics for 3 months. after7-8years investigation i finally obtained some. now im moving towards manufacturing it myself. its way simple. and better if u make something u consume yourself. your energy is in it. and it has memorys and is highly effected by intent, thought etc.

why not do some investigation before ridiculing the biggest discovery in the last 2000 years that has become avaible for you 2 know about.

fair enough ppl knew about it many life times ago. but it was never in the public domain.. unless u consider mosses and his mountain forge. and really know what he was doing up there. then there isnt much PD knowledge of this until of recent!!!

Hi ashyr

Nice post, thanks for sharing :)

As you've done some extensive research, can you please advise what type of MG you are taking and what you have to do in order to make it yourself? I'd be really interested to hear, if you don't mind telling us...

indigo
12-06-2007, 08:37 AM
It took me 2 hours to read this thread yesterday:eek: But I found it really interesting. This post stood out to me among others.I believe that Monatomic Gold occurs naturally in sea water and also in various plants and algae. The Monatomic Gold in the Evolution superfood is most likely naturally occuring in the algae or possibly the aloe vera. I would be highly sceptical of Evolution's claim that their product is the only one of its kind because it just so happens that they have access to a meteorite crash site. This is almost certainly a marketing ploy.

Still, the ingredients of Evolution (apart from the added fructose) are some of the most nutritious food substances on the planet. I myself take this stuff on a daily basis:

http://www.xynergy.co.uk/XynergySite/product/SYN5P.htm

I find that the health and spiritual benefits of this product far outweigh Evolution's.

I myself took Monatomic Gold in its pure powder form on a regular basis for around 3 months (http://zptech.net). During this time I had some amazing experiences (Evolution superfood that only contains a small proportion of Monatomic Gold was not remotely comparable). There is no doubt that I was able to see life from a higher level and my psychic abilities increased massively.

I have learnt from my experience however and I advise people not to take the stuff. It increases our ability to experience higher levels of awareness in the short term but our ability then diminishes in the long term. We become dependent on the gold - like a drug. Check out these 2 links:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/annahayesmonoatomicgold2000.shtml

Gift From God you speak loads of sense mate. Respect.

The fact that Laurence Gardner promotes Monatomic Gold is blatantly obvious evidence of its danger. Regardless of whether he is a shapeshifter or not - I find his books highly laughable. He is very much (and incredibly obviously) still working for the illuminati and their offshoots - although he does claim to have left the Freemasons.

In his book 'The Shadow of Solomon', he presents a multitude of pointless 'facts' with reference to the origins and beliefs of Freemasonry and he draws the reader's attention away from its true purpose - as a covert organisation for the exercise of power. He even goes as far to critisise a completely unbiased and well-researched book about Freemasonry by Stephen Knight entitled 'the Brotherhood' (who mysteriously died of a brain tumour 2 years after its publication), and Gardner spends large sections of the text trying to disprove negative allegations and 'conspiracy theories' in a thoroughly unconvincing way.The cover of his most recent book features a dark spiral staircase with an inverted (satanic) symbol at the base. The staircase is a Freemasonic symbol for DNA.

Laurence Gardner promotes Monatomic Gold - the aim of which is to corrupt our DNA so that we will not activate our remaining strands.I read the links(the last two, as the first two didn't work) and would like to know what those of you who have taken the stuff think? Would it have changed your minds now or would you carry on taking it regardless? There have been some interesting arguments, but I didn't know if this above post got ignored or it wasn't seen as no-one has commented on it I don't think.

eternal_spirit
12-06-2007, 10:03 PM
The two best herbs I've come across and used alot are cannabis and aloe vera. These have more uses than any others I think.

Gold and silver where used to treat a variety of disorders hundreds of years ago, maybe thousands of years ago.

ashyr
13-06-2007, 07:07 AM
omfg. ive never heard someone dribble so much. i think you need a bib.

also i take great offence at the nature you imagine me to be in your head. its none of my buisness no, but to openly dictate i bet he's just this and taking only that. and your energy and time wasted in trying to convince people that your GOOD at the internet. doesnt do you any good. people just skip past your post. its old news man.

listen to your negativity. you come in here you claim your young. shit like i fucked my wifes sister and then saying oh it was drunk,

just because you cannot grasp my way of thinking or get your fat head around what it is that im trying to show you . you cast it aside.
a great show of ignorance and resistance there. for someone aparently so ENLIGHTENED.

why are all these people talking with there assertive tones and CUT n PASTE technology to show as a means of action (against) or (for) this substance.

ill tell you this. the stuff i have taken was all water bourne. thus means its born in water. it has remained in water its whole life and hasnt been dryed out into a white powder. this is called ORMUS. mono atomic gold,mstate rh and all those other names are all different states of similar substances.

the stuff im making at the moment. has no ELECTRICITY involved. No crazy ammount of heat or electricity or power as someone is suggesting
its a proccess that even primitive man could have made by chance.

yet i know that many rich men have gone far beyond the wisdom of what is ormus. into creating stuff such as THE RED LION . now theres something you should all be looking at.

this status that the working few in this feild have gone so far so quick.

using mega structures. mega machines. heaps of insane technology and energy. you dont think there making some super skunk hybrid mega bud type mono atomics? i think there shit must be so unfathimable that it goes without saying. why are they working with this? because we all know what it is.

ashyr
13-06-2007, 07:27 AM
also i would like to add the following information for those who are considering the next step to trying it.

these are some points i will make that i feel effect the outcome and nature 2 your gain from ormus.

things to consider.

1. Who made it.
2. What state of mind the person who made it was in.
3. Did you pay MONEY for it?
4. Are already in a higher level of conciousness? acended?
5. Do you take risks?

who made it, is a big part of the backdrop as to the nature of your matrial you have IS. especially if its a money grabber or a scheme for someone to get MATERIAL WEALTH or GAIN from. We all know the concioiness of the cook effects the meal? paying money for this is a big part to the link the product will have with you. you listen to the docotr when he tells you NEWS, because you payed for his service you are more inclined to go with it. I have NEVER payed money for it. i have given time and energy to it. and i have spent my time and energy enlightening others about it that i have not spent any MONEY on ormus. I spend time and energy. Having a already hightened sense of conciousness and level of awareness as to say your FIRE is already burning BRIGHT and LARGE. taking m-state in this stage would be like throwing a match on a already lit fire. some suggest STARTING LOW and GOING SLOW. as I reccomend the same. but for some HIGHER capacity people may need to increase the dosage. but not to quiclky, make a gradual shift.

we all take risks in life. its part of our day to day experience.
the potential to loose or gain something.

also MILES you took m-state materials of all platinums? no wonder your probably feeling like ground zero. have you exploered all possibiltys as to why you are where you are now? did you go to fast? did you have the HU-sound all HUMAN can hear? also can u state your answers to the 5 points i provided earlier in this post

ashyr
15-06-2007, 05:43 AM
wow this guys got some angst teen problem. i think you should lay off the emo music man.

you seem to be one SMART 17 year old. but you dont give.

I have dealt with your kind of SPAM posts before many times.
I also have a incline to believe your from a gaming community and love to post boring mindless nonsense all day. "OMG i own you, noob"
please leave that kinda world behind before you post here.
you ruin alot of discussions and also ward off people from wanting to reply to threads. just because someones ignoring you does not mean you are correct.
im choosing to ignore you now.

anyway. for those who wonder why there are no tests to prove what ORMUS is and WHAT ormus isnt. its simple. for a device of purpose built for testing. the technology of the device must exceed what it being tested. On the other hand it can measure a reaction which then people will COMPARE. but other than that. I dont see any device as such. with far superior technology coming into the public domain. therefore it will never be tested in such a way. the tests will change alot..

that is why i asked you do u take risks?

digimidgi
20-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi

I started using gold powder omus 6 days ago and within 3 days it's effects where very noticable. I am feeling on top of the world. I can communicate with people much easier and i enjoy other peoples company more. Before,, the thought of having to go out to a friends birthday drinks wasn't nice. I'd much rather stay in and watch movies or make music. I am finding it harder getting to sleep as i'm thinking more and my sleep feels very rich. My dreams are amazingly real and i seem to be waking up earlier. No negative effects as yet. Will keep you posted.

ashyr
21-06-2007, 12:20 AM
thats great. i have heard and i think persoanlly also.

if you are taking ormus/ i think the iridium type especially.

drinking alcohol will destroy the m-state properties in your body.

this isnt proven but some people report getting sick on alc after taking certain m-states.

probably cause its a dumb/smack my bitch up kinda drug that ormus wards u off it.

intuition
23-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Well you wouldnt catch me taking crap like that.Im sure the long term effects havent been tested, and its common sense that anything that makes you feel better in the short term will create long term problems.This is what makes me suspicious about all this.This stuffs adertised on the main page, and all this is beginning to make me feel like its all a big money making scam and not the honest fight for truth that it makes out it is.

digimidgi
24-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Well you wouldnt catch me taking crap like that.Im sure the long term effects havent been tested, and its common sense that anything that makes you feel better in the short term will create long term problems.This is what makes me suspicious about all this.This stuffs adertised on the main page, and all this is beginning to make me feel like its all a big money making scam and not the honest fight for truth that it makes out it is.

i better stop eating fruit and vegetables then.

intuition
25-06-2007, 01:17 PM
i better stop eating fruit and vegetables then.

Ok ill shut up then.Just voicing my opinion.Just becoz i like david icke books, i dont have to jump on the whole bandwagon.

ashyr
27-06-2007, 05:34 AM
this naturally occurs in many forms. especially high in plants.

also if you read the HOLY BIBLE it mentions about the MANA int he desert where they were all dying from no food or water ont here journey so they prayed to god for some help and MANA apeared on the sand infront of them. that is a fact that it does naturally apear on the sand in the deserts. because there used to be oceans there once. also that there is a substance/milk or drink kinda thing that u can take and you wont get parched or thirsty in the desert. and this does exist

thank you miles your correct its the platinum stuff that will disapear or disolve in alcohol. =D

tabatha1
29-07-2007, 04:18 AM
I have tried it. I use it daily acually. I have several monoatomic products and use David Icke's Evolution product as well. All of them are very very good. Evolution is an excellent product. I am a holsitic health practitioner and regard them very highly. Ironically I haven seen much negativity on ORME products, other than that which appears to be rooted out of fear and paranoia - of the unknown I presume. I have experienced tremendous synergy, greater energy and overall enhanced manifesting capability. With one of the products I take from zptech.com (Zynergy) my metabolism has actually increased considerably as their website touts. I have only the best to say of monatomic gold, rhodium, and iridium among others. And truly - Evolution is very good also. Just an honest perspective..

Tabatha

cruise4
29-07-2007, 04:36 PM
I've been taking the Evolution product for about 8 weeks now. I reckon its done me some good. My health just feels better somehow. Going to continue taking it. First health product I've evr tried.

ashyr
02-08-2007, 03:31 PM
can someone provide links for this "Evolution"

thanks.

cruise4
02-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Its on the DI Home Page Ashyr. Click the Right hand Monotomic Article link and scroll to the bottom.

mcgitus
10-08-2007, 03:22 AM
I second this statement.

ashyr
10-08-2007, 04:37 AM
All that you see
Scars that made me
See in your eyes
All you despise
Judge me by what you see, leave me be
Get away I'm going to explode, just explode

Fear what you don't understand
It will always be
As it always was
It will always be
I just want to explode

look i dont care if you doent want to try it. beleive in it, follow the mammoth sized discovery here then that is your choice. but hey more for me right?

infact. dont talk about it then. it doesnt exist. lets push it back into the shadows where it came from. cool lets make it even harder for those seeking it. hahah.

rasnalgoul
10-08-2007, 07:16 AM
I think we have to get rid of the idea that we need a certain substance or a certain way of enhancing ourselves and that this way is the best. I think there are many different ways, including substance and non substance ways of achieving this spiritual evolution. Ive never tried monoatomic gold, but I dont think I 'need' it. Be interesting to try but its the money bit thats holds me back. I just cant spend that much. Besides Ive found other ways to achieve spiritual enhancement, and like I said above, its just what works for me. Everyone is going down there own path. For me its homegrown weed, combined with intense thought that has allowed me to break through to the other side. Even when Im not high I am still in this state. I also have experienced what others have mentioned they have experienced using MG. So that is why I have drawn this conclusion. As with everything, trust your feelings, if it doesnt feel right, then dont do it, but that doesnt mean its false, maybe its means your heading down a different path. There are no boundaries, cheers to you all- see yeah on the other side

rasnalgoul
10-08-2007, 07:17 AM
oohh by the way. Eating correctly, and daily intense exercise also helps. I think it helps you stay clear.

ashyr
12-08-2007, 03:45 AM
im not going to talk about m-state anymore.

sick of arses disolving the subject. no genuine interest. or belief that something like this exists. waste my time,

ive spent about 8 years reading/researching/sampling/preparing/consuming this and im just over it aye, anyone who wants to know genuinly what it is, and or what it can do, where it comes from., how to make it,

go look it up yourself.

if your friendly enough to be of geniune interest maybe if you PM me i might talk to you.

ENDE

lostinstrangeworld
14-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Hmmm....

I was going to try monotomic gold, but I had my doubts. I felt uneasy about it somehow. And I kept thinking, is it really necessary to focus on material sources towards enlightenment or whatever.......I think we need to go within......the intellect distracts us from our intuition, the answer is to combine them both. There are many ways to increase your 'intelligence' such as reading books by Tony Buzan and such.....personally I like to focus on my own intuition; it is something sleeping in most of society; it is just the area I'm most passionate about.

Monotomic gold is just another way to revitalize your health and brain.....there is probably no harm in it if you can afford it. Good luck to people who want to use it; please continue to share your experiences with the rest of us who are willing to keep an open mind.;)

astraltraveller
15-08-2007, 07:29 PM
ive tried various diffrent forms including evolution and its all done nothing for me apart from the evolution did give me a sensation i cant describe but it only gave me this once .

i think all of the formulars may be no good and not the same in some way that the egyptions used because the mana they used made them turn into multidimensional beings who became thier light body and left the earth and didnt die here and be burried acording to william henry and he might be rite . i think we can eat this stuff untill the cows come home and we will never recieve any magical effects and waist a whole lot of money untill we get the rite stuff .

the stuff we have been taking just isnt dong the amaizing things wich have been written about . the stuff the government scientist used in tests increased IQ by mind blowing amounts that amaized them and even caused children who were way behind at school becauase of mental problems to suddenly utilize the rite hand portion of thier brains and accelerate thier IQ to something like 170% and far far behond thier class mates acording to the video bellow wich i rcomend all to watch , i just dont think we are getting the same stuff , what do you guys think ? .........

http://www.apollonius.net/boulay-index-en.html

peace

mcgitus
20-08-2007, 12:15 PM
i think learning to juggle, meditate and dance probably have a more interesting effect than somone who just sits at home eating gold.

carlo
21-08-2007, 02:14 AM
I've tried that stuff, it does absolutely nothing, just a con.

Their is nothing more to say about it. Exept; it's CRAP.

ashyr
26-08-2007, 03:51 AM
yep carlo tried it, he's right.

auron
26-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Why not take psylosybin mushrooms instead???

They have a great track record going back thousands of years.

I'm not taking anything in a jar. Fuck that. :D

ashyr
31-08-2007, 07:17 AM
hahahah auron has psylosybin for blood =-D

kenton
15-09-2007, 05:37 PM
mahabaratara What evidence or experience can you provide to back up your generalised comment? I use a formula containing monatomic gold, all be it not all the time but I can totally endorse it as being one of the best life supplements I have ever tried I think faster and clearer have more energy and sleep is enhanced.

ashyr
17-09-2007, 12:24 AM
true that.

hehe. someone who's tried it again. but whoa its a different reply. imagine that

tothestars
29-09-2007, 05:52 PM
tried it and it works great. Too bad it costs a lot...

gold
24-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Have taken Gold Leaf for years, just like the Royals do. Heightens the senses naturally! and allows your body cells to interact with each other! it's amazing! This is something else they don't want you know!

Not Manufactured Mono gold, but the actual 100% Gold leaf! Edible;

sktt
28-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Hi, i'm jumping right in without having read most of the posts. I've tried both natural monatomic gold and the white powder stuff. I have not noticed anything from the natural, but i guess it it is supposed to help your system like a vitamin or minerals.

The white powder gold is an other thing completely. The first thing i experienced was feeling awake, not as in enlightened, but awake and having difficulty falling asleep at night. Second I felt a greater awareness of things around me, without having to think about it. I've never tried a drug in my whole life so i cant compare. But my mind felt "sharp". As long as I did the gold. When I stopped I felt really tired. Maybe its because of the difference i felt so tired, or maybe the gold was not so good for my system? I dont know and i cant afford to find out at the moment. There is definately something to it though. Good or bad? I still dont know. Is it necessary for enlightenment? I dont think so.
IMO

gold
28-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi sktt and welcome!

An awareness was the first thing I encountered, You have to keep it up, b/c I think Your body cells fight for it. I pay £45 for 25 sheets and it can last me up to 6 months. I only take the tiniest snippet perhaps every other day depending on how I feel!

delamo1999
31-12-2007, 06:28 AM
I have been taking Monoatomic gold for about 2.5 weeks. I have noticed some more lucrid dreams, but not much else. But then again I have not been taking it for very long. The brand I am taking is from Harmonic innerprizes. http://www.harmonicinnerprizes.com

arrowwind
31-12-2007, 04:24 PM
New to this thread and this gold product.

Off hand I would say that improved dreaming is a good sign. Healing starts in the mind/brain complex. Following Herrings Law of Cure for those who dabble in homeopathy.

cruise4
02-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Everytime I feel like something, like a cold say, is coming on I've had a dose of this Evolution product. For whatever reason its made me feel better the next day. This seems a consistent result after about 6 months now. Others around me have got sniffles etc. but whereas usually I'd also get them for sure, now I don't. Not at all conclusive of course.

esse
16-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Evolution is full of a few great things - bee pollen is nature's top superfood, and the pollen in Evolution is supposed to be pretty special at that from west Australian bees which collect it inside this meteor crater. Bee Pollen totally boosts the immune system (I know because I see one of the world's best pollen products) I have taken Evolution a little bit - am working my way thru my first jar and am very impressed, I had another liquid Ormus before which worked but perhaps not as much, the Evolution really makes me feel like I'm high on light to try and describe it - a definite sense of wellbeing, harmony and connectedness - better mood and outlook and also this high sensation. I haven't had it for very long so this is all I can report, thanks for the info on the gold leaf - I'd love to hear more about this, most intriguing.

nugget
24-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Been taking this for the last four days. Ive definitely noticed the difference.
Ive also started taking a gingko baloba supplement. Each night since ive had far more lucid dreams than usual...and im remembering them! Also ive felt alot sharper and focused on the things im doing.
Great stuff!!

odettevent
26-02-2008, 06:13 AM
Thanks for sharing that John
Great post.
Hi John,

Will you please tell me what kind of gold are you using and how much do you take? I've bought Etherium Gold from Hormonic Innerprizes, and today is my second day i've taking it, but i do not feel any changes yet. I've done alot research into the subject, which to take, and which not, and nobody really seems to know.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
O

jd4eva645
29-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Well, I ordered the Evolution...the one that this site refers to.

It's on its way...I'll definately let you all know if it works..

delamo1999
01-03-2008, 02:15 AM
I have been taking MG for about 2 months now. I am using the one from Harmonic Innerprizes because I am vegan and the Evolution product has bee pollen in it. I did contact Evolution and for the time being they have no plans to make a vegan MG product.

Anyway physically I can say that my severe allergies have started to wan. Also I have been able to concentrate at my day job better and have been able to separate my emotions while I am there. At night, I have been having lucid dreams.

I bought the product with the hopes the above plus I wanted to gain a deeper sense of spirituality. Two months is not a long time, but I am being patient.

:)

sebastian
18-03-2008, 11:17 AM
After reading as much as I could find on monoatomic gold and ORME'S in general I was dying to know if anyone sold the stuff. Surely enough I found the net flooded literally with elixirs , each and everyone claiming to be THE PUREST , best, etc.
I must add that as a former bodybuilder and 15 years of that industry I'm VERY familiar with hormones, steroids, fat burners, hgh, slin etc. I'm also 100 % familiar with the supplement industry which is a 20 billion annual industry of 100 % pure scam....( the bodybuilders/fitness chix u see on the bottles/advertisements and magazines never touch that crap but being paid to endorse it they are professional liars if u will )

But as a perennial optimist that I am I want to give it a try and I'll def give u my unbiased opp.
I called Darren, the fella who answers at their number and got him screaming at the top of his lungs after 1/2 an hour with my questioning. He did not tell me how they get it, where from or if it's high spin state ( which is necessary for the spiritual benefits otherwise is pretty useless) ....to get mono atomic gold is a chemical process...
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

This is how u get monoatomicgold..there'smoreto be done to get the high spin state..

Anyhow...I'll try a bottle of evolution and tell u my 2 cents..I'll be fasting before ingesting it so I'll make sure there's little outside interference...

For anyone interested ( do not fear , I'm a nutritionist :) so It's not an experiment :

first u cleanse the system a bit : 3 days of nuthin but apples and at the end of the 3 days u ingest 50 ml olive oil.( got this one from Cayce)

then u fast for 3 days with nuthin but water and u have a colonic at the end.( modified/shortened version of david hudson's experiment on the egypsian fella )

then u ingest monoatomic gold

To be able to do this u gotta be healthy and U HAVE TO SLOWLY TRAIN YOURSELF TO BE ABLE TO DO IT....good luck !

PS: iN MY EXPIRIENCE WITH FARMACEUTICAL AND FAKE/UNDERDOSED-UNDERGROUND COUNTERFIETS , THERE IS NO " AFTER 2 WEEKS i STARTED TO FEEL..." ANYTHING. tHE REAL DEAL U FEEL RIGHT AWAY . JUST A THOUGHT

patcalled
25-03-2008, 03:26 AM
I've been taking the ethrium gold now for about three weeks.
It definitely works, but subtly.
I've been having a lot more synchronicities and deja-vu like experiences,
and I find my intuition to be sharpened.
It widens awareness and our connections with the infinite all, almost making
our body like an antanae to receive information from the infinite.

Thats my experience anyway. Its probably different for everyone.

exicutioner151
02-04-2008, 02:24 PM

It is suggested by authors such as Laurence Gardiner that the ark of the covenant was a monatomig gold producer.

The very knowledgeable ex government scientist I spoke to knew far more about the "gods" and their science than he let on. He was bumped off for speaking out but did pass over vital information before he died. The Annunaki are real and are here. So are the reptillians. There is an agreement in place which exchanges technology for the freedom to go around earth torturing and eating people. Especially children. The torturing means large ammounts of seratonin is released into the bloodstream and permeates the flesh. They then eat this which keeps their pineal glands open and therefore they have higher intelligence, second sight, long lives etc. We do not. That's why they're always one step ahead.

The government are trying to let their truth about them out, not the truth.

On earth things are changing and the planet and the energy field around it are changing. It will be better for humanity and not so good for the ruling elite and the reptillians. They're trying to stop the coming dimension shift from happening as it benefits us, not them. They use methods such as chemtrails, HAARP, TETRA, flouridated water, Nutrasweet/Aspartaime, vaccines and even nuclear/atomic explosions. The list goes on.

That's why more and more people are feeling "something's not quite right". It a sort of "cosmic pre menstural tension" before a massive change. You feel it but you do not see it.

Hi John ,
I lived in hawaii for 11 yrs and as u know there is alot of military bases there plus personel . I had met quite a few high ranking army marine and air force officers who we had quite a few chats . One i met in sedona a new age store and we spoke about a recent UFO sighting i had witnessed along with the media and many spectators . He told me that thier are people in the earth that the government made deals with and the gov, sold every us citizen out to these people in the earth . He also said that thier are many Vortexes and rifts in the time space where beings have come out of . one of which i asked him about as it was roumered DEMONS came from them and attacked live stock on an ajoining farm. He told me he used to be deployed as the military do monitor vortexes and tares in space and time and was sent on many occasion to deter witnesses and to hunt beings that may have came threw . others told me that when u go to the hospital blood taken for tests for what ever a portion of the blood was stored and dna collected for these people in the earth . another thing i was told was that every birth is monitored and cataloged along with blood dna and this usualy was done by an agent of these beings . they seem to have people in plain sight everywhere. They also stated they've been inter breeding for thousands of yrs with humans and the military reap alot of benifits from these deals . some of these men i talked to were in very highly decorated uniform , so they were not some jackass on the street saying thy were in the military and the truth being far from the fact. The military even have pictures of some of these beings and tecnology to track them . most of my talks with these people were in the 90's but i was told also to watch what i eat especially heavily marketed pills and every day things like msg . some things are put out there to harm humans as well as decrese manythings with in them . as for mono atomic gold i'd think if it was to harm u or make u weaker in mind or something wouldnt it be secretly put in to everyday common foods for the public to ingest unaware?

Exicutioner151

222oningt
02-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I tried it for a week or so and didn't notice much. I'll try again long-term soon, I'm coming off herbs etc. for a while.

exicutioner151
03-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi ,
Has any of u had any positive results from taking Mono atomic gold ? I constantly hear its bad dont take it itll harm u poison u and all that rarely have i herd from people who have "actually " taken mono atomic gold for a good length of time , which usually i hear alot of negative things which im a bit aprehensive to getting it my self . I have found this site
http://zptech.net/powders.html

which i am thinking i am going to get the first and work my way up tp the top formula . that way ill have all of them befor i even take them . I would also like to know has anyone had the matieral tested to ensure u are in possession of mono atomic gold? if so which place did u get it from ? most people can get anything in a bottle powdered saying its this or that but rather it is genuine is a question id have unless i made it my self id not have reason to doubt some one put candy pixi dust in the bottle saying it was mono atomic gold ! scams are out there and white powder can be many things.

Exicutioner151

who elsie
03-04-2008, 01:16 PM
I tried it for 2 or 3 months a while back. The problem is with this kind of stuff, it's impossible to gauge just how effective it really is. if you feel good, you put it down to the M G, but you don't know if you would have felt like that without it. It might be due to any number of things why you feel good or bad one day to the next. I certainly didn't get any negative reaction from it, but I felt that the positives were too minimal to justify the cost of the stuff. Whether it would make a difference over a longer period of time I don't know.

exicutioner151
03-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi Who elsie ,

I agree with u there it is expensive and day to day feeling varies for alot of reasons . So uve never contracted anything different u haddent had since taking it ? I read in here some where that someones cancer was attributed to taking mono atomic gold , but i think its someone looking for a big paycheck !

Let me know if u take it longer or plan to i still think i may get it anyway rather i take it or not , least i have the option to at my leisure .

Exicutioner151

03-04-2008, 01:29 PM
MG is a load of poo, notice the its the marketing geezer promoting it no stop , oh i wonder why that could be:rolleyes:$$$$ , I took it for months along with a friend and nothing happend, sod all.. My advice is to eat mushrooms , its much more fun plus its free:D What with everything going up in price these days its crazy to purchese this crap...

who elsie
03-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi Who elsie ,

I agree with u there it is expensive and day to day feeling varies for alot of reasons . So uve never contracted anything different u haddent had since taking it ? I read in here some where that someones cancer was attributed to taking mono atomic gold , but i think its someone looking for a big paycheck !

Let me know if u take it longer or plan to i still think i may get it anyway rather i take it or not , least i have the option to at my leisure .

Exicutioner151

It really is a personal choice, but I've not yet come across anyone that's had a really positive benefit from it. As 91181 points out, a lot of it is pure marketing. I think the stuff that's sold commercially is probably so watered down its benefits are minimal. I don't think it's anything like the real stuff that people like Lawrence Gardner have talked about.

exicutioner151
03-04-2008, 01:49 PM
MG is a load of poo, notice the its the marketing geezer promoting it no stop , oh i wonder why that could be:rolleyes:$$$$ , I took it for months along with a friend and nothing happend, sod all.. My advice is to eat mushrooms , its much more fun plus its free:D What with everything going up in price these days its crazy to purchese this crap...

Hi 91181 ,
Mushrooms come from poo! :p but yes while more fun but certianly not free in the city with no cows around . But hard to find as where i am its too bible oriented and well id need a cow hahahaha for poo and milk ! :D

But my question of was it actually mono atomic gold u purchased ? plus i hear and read it takes a good bit of time taking it do u see the benifits and in procession in formulas . And yes money is said to be the root of all evil and greed runs rampant in the human psyche . Even with common aquired things like weed for instance , price goes up quantity goes down . damn greedy bastards :D

Exicutioner151

gold
03-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Now I'm not saying this B/C I'm called Gold, as someone seemed to think on here.
My other half used to be a COLD STREAM GUARD. How ever he has wised up now having met me Ha!
Anyway! observing the officers eating habits, he said, they could order prior to their meal, Gold leaf decorated on their soup. Lots did!

Our friends owned a restaurant in Edgware road, London. This is posh cooking Vally! They used to order 25 sheets at a time, of Gold Leaf 22ct, from the adjacent art shop, to decorate and cook within their food.

I have since eaten and cooked with it for ages and have found it does have some profound effect on the brain, especially when you dream.

I'm not dis informing, this is my experience as a consumer of it.

I'm not dead, obviously, but I do experience the body cravings for it when my body's on a low.

My other half went for a blood test not so long ago and they kept calling him back in B/C they said he had abnormalities in his blood, they were baffled!!! He's fine.

I will never stop eating bits of gold within my food. I'm convinced your body loves it.

Super Nova! But do check first, dont be like me, A Dare Devil!

gaias child
25-04-2008, 02:20 PM
I don't think etherium gold is the same as the white powder gold that is on the educate yourself site, whether it has the same affects I don't know though, read this

http://www.harmonicinnerprizes.com/etherium.html