PDA

View Full Version : Metal / Mercury detox program?

xxadam810xx
14-09-2009, 06:21 PM
While watching David Icke's interview on Croatia TV, he mentions a lady who went through Mercury detoxification program due to her mercury tooth fillings. I have also heard about a metal detoxification program.
Does anyone know anything about this Mercury detoxification program?
Are there really non-mercury tooth fillings?

normaltime
23-10-2009, 02:45 AM
Try the oringinal NCD Zeolite, i've been using that, and its the best!

lupa
23-10-2009, 09:13 AM
I Believe i'm being poisoned by mercury. and since taking on the dentist that helped lose my sight, strange things have been happening. my records are disappearing from all over the place. it actually feels like i'm being erased from the system. my new dentist when i went to see him asked what the problem was so i explained everything that has happened and as soon as i mentioned going blind after having five fillings the dental nurses head spun so fast with shock on her face..that said it all. he took a look in my mouth and first thing he said was woooh a lot of amalgam. so i asked him straight up, i said that's what made me blind isnt it? and i nearly fell off the chair when he gave me a little knowing nod, which proved that i was right all along. he doesn't use amalgam fillings so i've finally met a decent dentist who instead of wanting to pull the root which would have meant i needed a plate..he's saved my tooth or the root even. (chuffed)when every other dentist has just wanted to pull the tooth so my crown will be ready next week yes!

i feel like im dying..in fact i dont think i'm going to be around by next year or the next. i constantly feel shakey, i've lost over 3 stone in weight and it's dropping off me rapidily. i just can't eat any more and struggle trying to get any food down. I can't sleep at all unless i have some weed, i'm wired constantly although feeling shattered at the same time. my heart beats are irregular and now and then i feel like im about to have a heart attack, my chest tightens up for a few seconds and its bloody painful. i have kydney pains at least 3 times a week where i feel like someone's just hit my back with a bat or something. i've even decided to take the NHS on regarding the shoddy work they have done and even the lawyer i contacted doesn't want to know because ive had a couple of calls from him and then nothing. even my friends are saying i look poorly, i do, i look a bag of shit.

as soon as my teeth are fixed i'm going straight to my g.p for blood tests to prove once and for all that mercury is killing me. I really do feel like i'm losing my mind some days, my moods are up and down, my temper is terrible and i was never like that before having the fillings...they are killing me. :(:mad:
p.s ..i've had a few outburts on here which i do apologise for but it's not me, it's the mercury in me. and if it wasn't for this site i would have never known about it. ..I mean its bloody obvious that you should never put mercury in a human being ffs!

21_12_2012
23-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey Lupa, sorry to hear that. That's deffo an extreme case of mercury poisoning.

I've been through a lot of shit with fillings over the last few years. Long story but i had various physical and mental symptoms (attention problems were the main problems, and immune system problems)

And now finally I'm coming through the "other side" (after roughly 10 fillings removed/replaced...and a proper mercury detox)

The attention problems are very much subsiding but not totally. I'm more than half way there now. Immune system is better than ever now, and physically i feel better than i have in 20 years. Mentally i feel better than i have in probably 10-15 years, getting better all the time.

This detox cost me a lot of time and cash, but it's worked, and i'm still detoxing now, on a smaller scale. I had to be off work to do this detox, i dont know if id have been able to do it if i was working or had a family/commitments etc, I am lucky really to have been able to have the cash and time to do it all.

If you want to go through the process of suing the NHS,it is a hard, if not impossible process.

I tried to do it before my detox, long story, but, i shouldve read-up more about DMSA firstly....
the first mercury test they gave me came back 'normal' (as 9 out of 10 do). This is because the mercury binds tightly to cells/tissues in the body/brain,
it doesn't circulate freely unless you've swallowed a
thermometer or something recently or been working in some contaminated area etc.

The way to get a proper reading on the mercury test is to have DMSA a couple of hours before the test.
DMSA will free-up the mercury in you and provide a more accurate reading.

Try www.curezone.com for more info on this, and Andrew Cutler's "Amalgam Illness" book.

I learnt a hell of a lot about mercury detoxing from curezone.

My advice to anyone thinking of doing a mercury detox:-
Don't rush into it. Read up on it first LOTS. It can seriously make you worse if you do it wrong.

I spent a LONG time studying it, and wading through
lots of bullshit information such as:- "use chlorella its all youll need"...."its ok to start detoxing when you still have mercury fillings in"...
"DMSA gets it out of your brain, its all youll ever need"....blah blah...

Get the book "Amalgam Illness" By Andrew Cutler.
Read it and understand it before attempting anything.

Preferably get a mercury-free dentist to remove the fillings (or if not, learn how to breathe out of your mouth for long periods of time like i did, so you dont breathe ANY vapour in when being removed)

I lost count of the number of trips i made to my brainwashed dentist having mine removed/replaced,
and lost count of the cost too, but i practised the breathing for weeks, and didnt breathe
one bit of vapour in from any one of the 10 drilling sessions, and i asked for proper mouth rinses after each time he drilled.

Luckily he is a very good dentist, but is brainwashed with the whole mercury and fluoride bullshit. But he did what i asked of him and replaced every one like i asked him to.

A proper mercury detox (after fillings are removed)
can take anything between 12 months to 5 years and beyond.
It is not a thing to be rushed.
The body must be detoxed before the brain (using DMSA, and other body-only stuff....and nothing that can cross the brain/blood barrier), otherwise
mercury will be carried from the body to the brain,
resulting in seriously worse mental conditions.

Very deep subject. Its no joke using DMSA and LIPOIC ACID every 3-4 hours, waking yourself up with an alarm every 3-4 hours to take it, for like 3 days on and 4 days off, for months. It pissed me right off. Still does when i do it. But it works. Slowly but surely.

Some stuff i used (and still do use) to detox:-
DMSA every 3-4 hours-for detoxing the body, (use it along with ALGIN which stops reabsorbtion in the colon)
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (crosses brain barrier) every 3-4 hours-For the brain, and body...(use it along with DMSA)
Zeolite POWDER - Good natural detoxer.
Garlic, Chlorella (used with DMSA), home made Cilantro Tea- (crosses brain barrier..use it along with DMSA)
Selenium...in fact i used other stuff that i cant even remember now, but mainly natural stuff.

I only discovered MMS after i'd done the main hardcore part of my detox, MMS has been absolutely brilliant recently, but i suspect MMS crosses the brain/blood barrier, and should only be used after fillings are out and the body has been detoxed first (i could be wrong but thats my feeling)

But the DMSA/ALPHA LIPOIC ACID/ALGIN method is definately the way to go at first.

Andrew Cutlers book has proper methods, and
www.curezone.com also will have lots of top info.
on methods.

To sum it up basically:- Before doing a mercury detox....get the fillings removed first, as safely as possible....then detox BODY ONLY (preferably using correct methods, with DMSA as described by Andrew Cutler and maybe curezone.com...)...use only body-only stuff for like 6-12 months (i did about 5-6 months)...THEN use stuff which can cross the brain barrier ALONG WITH DMSA and body stuff such as ALGIN (so theres a 2nd back up protection going on whilst the brain is being detoxed)

I found it hard to word this post correctly, i hope it's understandable.
In fact this whole subject was a nightmare for me from day 1. I understand it now, but find it hard communicating it to others, especially typing it.

lupa
23-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Hey Lupa, sorry to hear that. That's deffo an extreme case of mercury poisoning.

I've been through a lot of shit with fillings over the last few years. Long story but i had various physical and mental symptoms (attention problems were the main problems, and immune system problems)

And now finally I'm coming through the "other side" (after roughly 10 fillings removed/replaced...and a proper mercury detox)

The attention problems are very much subsiding but not totally. I'm more than half way there now. Immune system is better than ever now, and physically i feel better than i have in 20 years. Mentally i feel better than i have in probably 10-15 years, getting better all the time.

This detox cost me a lot of time and cash, but it's worked, and i'm still detoxing now, on a smaller scale. I had to be off work to do this detox, i dont know if id have been able to do it if i was working or had a family/commitments etc, I am lucky really to have been able to have the cash and time to do it all.

If you want to go through the process of suing the NHS,it is a hard, if not impossible process.

I tried to do it before my detox, long story, but, i shouldve read-up more about DMSA firstly....
the first mercury test they gave me came back 'normal' (as 9 out of 10 do). This is because the mercury binds tightly to cells/tissues in the body/brain,
it doesn't circulate freely unless you've swallowed a
thermometer or something recently or been working in some contaminated area etc.

The way to get a proper reading on the mercury test is to have DMSA a couple of hours before the test.
DMSA will free-up the mercury in you and provide a more accurate reading.

Try www.curezone.com for more info on this, and Andrew Cutler's "Amalgam Illness" book.

I learnt a hell of a lot about mercury detoxing from curezone.

My advice to anyone thinking of doing a mercury detox:-
Don't rush into it. Read up on it first LOTS. It can seriously make you worse if you do it wrong.

I spent a LONG time studying it, and wading through
lots of bullshit information such as:- "use chlorella its all youll need"...."its ok to start detoxing when you still have mercury fillings in"...
"DMSA gets it out of your brain, its all youll ever need"....blah blah...

Get the book "Amalgam Illness" By Andrew Cutler.
Read it and understand it before attempting anything.

Preferably get a mercury-free dentist to remove the fillings (or if not, learn how to breathe out of your mouth for long periods of time like i did, so you dont breathe ANY vapour in when being removed)

I lost count of the number of trips i made to my brainwashed dentist having mine removed/replaced,
and lost count of the cost too, but i practised the breathing for weeks, and didnt breathe
one bit of vapour in from any one of the 10 drilling sessions, and i asked for proper mouth rinses after each time he drilled.

Luckily he is a very good dentist, but is brainwashed with the whole mercury and fluoride bullshit. But he did what i asked of him and replaced every one like i asked him to.

A proper mercury detox (after fillings are removed)
can take anything between 12 months to 5 years and beyond.
It is not a thing to be rushed.
The body must be detoxed before the brain (using DMSA, and other body-only stuff....and nothing that can cross the brain/blood barrier), otherwise
mercury will be carried from the body to the brain,
resulting in seriously worse mental conditions.

Very deep subject. Its no joke using DMSA and LIPOIC ACID every 3-4 hours, waking yourself up with an alarm every 3-4 hours to take it, for like 3 days on and 4 days off, for months. It pissed me right off. Still does when i do it. But it works. Slowly but surely.

Some stuff i used (and still do use) to detox:-
DMSA every 3-4 hours-for detoxing the body, (use it along with ALGIN which stops reabsorbtion in the colon)
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (crosses brain barrier) every 3-4 hours-For the brain, and body...(use it along with DMSA)
Zeolite POWDER - Good natural detoxer.
Garlic, Chlorella (used with DMSA), home made Cilantro Tea- (crosses brain barrier..use it along with DMSA)
Selenium...in fact i used other stuff that i cant even remember now, but mainly natural stuff.

I only discovered MMS after i'd done the main hardcore part of my detox, MMS has been absolutely brilliant recently, but i suspect MMS crosses the brain/blood barrier, and should only be used after fillings are out and the body has been detoxed first (i could be wrong but thats my feeling)

But the DMSA/ALPHA LIPOIC ACID/ALGIN method is definately the way to go at first.

Andrew Cutlers book has proper methods, and
www.curezone.com also will have lots of top info.
on methods.

To sum it up basically:- Before doing a mercury detox....get the fillings removed first, as safely as possible....then detox BODY ONLY (preferably using correct methods, with DMSA as described by Andrew Cutler and maybe curezone.com...)...use only body-only stuff for like 6-12 months (i did about 5-6 months)...THEN use stuff which can cross the brain barrier ALONG WITH DMSA and body stuff such as ALGIN (so theres a 2nd back up protection going on whilst the brain is being detoxed)

I found it hard to word this post correctly, i hope it's understandable.
In fact this whole subject was a nightmare for me from day 1. I understand it now, but find it hard communicating it to others, especially typing it.

Thanks for the reply. I've lost count at the amount of fillings i've had. its near 50 or just over. they just take it out and put it back in, take it out and put it back in but they say they can't just take it out and leave it out :mad::mad: it just defies all bloody logic. I even had the dentist that sent me blind check out what i was saying about mercury fillings causing M.S which i've also had mentioned could happen to me in the future and he checked it out and confirmed it but he just said that he can't take it out because he would lose his job. he hasn't got the equipment to do it. how much roughly would you say it has cost you all together? so i can work out how much i'm going to need to sort this out.

21_12_2012
23-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the reply. I've lost count at the amount of fillings i've had. its near 50 or just over. they just take it out and put it back in, take it out and put it back in but they say they can't just take it out and leave it out :mad::mad: it just defies all bloody logic. I even had the dentist that sent me blind check out what i was saying about mercury fillings causing M.S which i've also had mentioned could happen to me in the future and he checked it out and confirmed it but he just said that he can't take it out because he would lose his job. he hasn't got the equipment to do it. how much roughly would you say it has cost you all together? so i can work out how much i'm going to need to sort this out.

Well, my dentist's prices are actually very reasonable. He only charged me £55 per filling, which included removal and putting in a white composite filling. So that cost around £550 for all 10.

The real cost for me was the detoxing, which I cant even begin to work out.
DMSA isn't cheap to buy if you live in the UK, if i remember rightly it's something like £40 a tub, and I've been through a few of those.

Algin isn't cheap either, luckily i was given a few tubs of that from a friend who didn't end up using them.

Zeolite powder is reasonably cheap, and Alpa Lipoic Acid is too (i got mine on ebay in powder form/pharmaceutical grade r/s i think it's called)

Plus the other stuff Ive been on, most of which i have forgotten the names of.

Yes, i have seen M.S. connections with mercury too. Not nice at all.

Anyway, good luck, I'm sure if I can come out the 'other side' anyone can, just needs patience and perseverance.

lupa
23-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks ever so much for the information you have posted. I really need to get sorted with this asap thanks again :)

21_12_2012
23-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks ever so much for the information you have posted. I really need to get sorted with this asap thanks again :)

No probs.
Make sure you check out www.curezone.com
It's been a massive help for me last couple of years :D

lupa
28-10-2009, 12:54 PM
No probs.
Make sure you check out www.curezone.com

I'm over the moon today. the dentist has fixed my smile :D:D:D i'm grinning constantly and he's said that he will remover my fillings for me too ;) he's a top bloke, finally i've found a dentist that knows what he's doing. just need to get the cash together so i can get cracking! i've saved your link to faves 21_12_2012. there's a lot on there. thanks :)

21_12_2012
28-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Good news !
Make sure you don't breathe any vapours in while he's drilling them out. Practice the slow breathing out of your mouth technique for a while. Ask for lots of mouth rinses too between drilling.
And don't attempt to chelate/detox until they're all replaced.

lupa
28-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Good news !
Make sure you don't breathe any vapours in while he's drilling them out. Practice the slow breathing out of your mouth technique for a while. Ask for lots of mouth rinses too between drilling.
And don't attempt to chelate/detox until they're all replaced.

I am desperate to get this crap out but i'm going to be sensible and buy the book you mentioned first and do the math before we attempt it as i've mentioned already lost the sight in one eye so don't want to risk the other. Best get saving :)

21_12_2012
28-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I am desperate to get this crap out but i'm going to be sensible and buy the book you mentioned first and do the math before we attempt it as i've mentioned already lost the sight in one eye so don't want to risk the other. Best get saving :)

Good stuff. I actually got the book from the library,
they ordered it from another library, and i ended up
keeping it for a couple of months, reading it and photocopying the important bits.
I too was desperate to start chelating, but was glad
to read the book first, and take his (and many others) advice
and not start until all fillings were out.
It took probably around 12 months for all my
appointments, but in that 12 months i was using
distilled water every day, couple of litres (to mildly detox)
and basically eating as well as i could, and drinking
organic green tea (mild detoxer), and spirulina most
days (not a detoxer as such, just a nutritious 'super food'). I think I may have started using the
Algin capsules before all my fillings were out. Algin
is basically a natural substance, maybe seaweed powder,
can't remember, but it prevents mercury from being
reabsorbed into the body in the colon. I think it hangs around there.
I think Algin is safe to use before fillings are out, but
you'd need to check first.
It's a long road..one I am still travelling...but worth it.

lupa
28-10-2009, 06:49 PM
good stuff. I shall nip to the library first thing tomorrow and see if they have it or can order it for me. ;)

21_12_2012
28-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Here's some info about the book:-
http://www.noamalgam.com

And here's the ISBN number to give to the library:-
ISBN 0-9676168-0-8

lupa
28-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Here's some info about the book:-

And here's the ISBN number to give to the library:-
ISBN 0-9676168-0-8

Hey thanks for that :cool:

wholegrains
28-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Lupa, there is a great method for improving and getting back eyesight. If you can find this audio-book, it's awesome, it's called Meir Schneider's "Miracle Eyesight Method". This guy actually was blind and started to see again. Fascinating!

Wishing you continuous health improvement :)

normaltime
29-10-2009, 02:46 AM
12_12_2012,

What does DMSA do that NCD zeolite doesnt?

I'm using Zeolite right now I want to know what I'm missing.

Cheers!

boots
29-10-2009, 07:10 AM
No probs.
Make sure you check out www.curezone.com (http://www.curezone.com)

That sites massive. Lots of good info there.

Thanks for that.:)

lupa
29-10-2009, 07:45 AM

the list of illnesses caused by amalgam in that book has now nailed 100% for me that mercury is one of the main weapons against us. one or two mercury fillings and your going doctors for the rest of your life..nice endless profit for big pharma :mad:

WANKERS!

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 08:58 AM
12_12_2012,

What does DMSA do that NCD zeolite doesnt?

I'm using Zeolite right now I want to know what I'm missing.

Cheers!

Are you using zeolite powder or liquid ?
If you're using liquid, you may want to read this:-
http://www.destroxin.com/LIQUIDZEOLITEresponse.pdf

I used (and still use) zeolite powder, but, for me anyway,
DMSA seems to have been the best stuff I've used
for getting metals out of my body
(not the brain, it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier)
It's been used since (i think) the 1960's for arsenic / lead / mercury poisoning, and proven effective.

I could not tell you if or what DMSA does 'more' than zeolite powder does, it's just my personal experience, plus i do not recall Andrew Cutler mentioning
zeolite in his book "amalgam illness", I'm sure he would
have if he thought it relevant.
Or maybe he didn't know about it, when he wrote the book. Or maybe i have missed his reference to it.

I use zeolite (powder) and DMSA together anyway (along with Alpha Lipoic Acid now I am doing the brain)

edit:- plus DMSA is being used successfully to lessen the symptoms of autism/adhd in children if you check out some of the forums/websites for autism etc.
So it does work, on thimerosal mercury (which is the major cause of autism/ADHD)

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 09:02 AM

the list of illnesses caused by amalgam in that book has now nailed 100% for me that mercury is one of the main weapons against us. one or two mercury fillings and your going doctors for the rest of your life..nice endless profit for big pharma :mad:

WANKERS!

It's true. A very sneaky, effective way of damaging
physical and mental health. The symptoms creep up
slowly slowly over the years, so they're hardly ever
associated with mercury by the sufferers. People put it
down to "I'm getting older...! Body and brain aren't what they used to be"...

lupa
29-10-2009, 09:02 AM

It's been used since (i think) the 1960's for arsenic / lead poisoning, and proven effective.

I could not tell you if or what DMSA does 'more' than zeolite powder does, it's just my personal experience, plus i do not recall Andrew Cutler mentioning
Or maybe he didn't know about it, when he wrote the book. Or maybe i have missed his reference to it.

I use zeolite (powder) and DMSA together anyway (along with Alpha Lipoic Acid now I am doing the brain)

have you heard of something called OSR? I'ts been mentioned to me that it works alot quicker that DMSA??

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 09:28 AM
have you heard of something called OSR? I'ts been mentioned to me that it works alot quicker that DMSA??

I have heard of it, but it is a very recently developed
product (last year i think it came out), and from what
i could see, there haven't yet been enough tests and
personal recommendations regarding it's use.

It could be excellent. But then again it could not !

That's the thing with heavy metal chelation, there's
a lot of hit and miss, and "should i do this before doing that"....
"what if i try this instead of that"...it's a minefield sometimes.

lupa
29-10-2009, 09:31 AM
I have heard of it, but it is a very recently developed
product (last year i think it came out), and from what
i could see, there haven't yet been enough tests and
personal recommendations regarding it's use.

It could be excellent. But then again it could not !

That's the thing with heavy metal chelation, there's
a lot of hit and miss, and "should i do this before doing that"....
"what if i try this instead of that"...it's a minefield sometimes.

Yes thats true i suppose. you can only buy from the states too and you can't mention that is for detox or they can't sell it to you, would lose their license i think. It's $350 a pop too is which is very pricey i thought. ooh its half nine time to ring the library ;)

cool they are going to see if they can get it in for me..fantastic

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Last i heard, you could not get OSR unless prescribed/recommended
by a doctor. No idea what that's about.Plus it costs a bomb like you say.

lupa
29-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Last i heard, you could not get OSR unless prescribed/recommended
by a doctor. No idea what that's about.Plus it costs a bomb like you say.

Yes your right, just checked the email i was sent. can only have it prescribed so that's that out of the window. :p

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 09:59 AM
What a wonderful world...makes you just wanna take
a handful of mercury and shove it down every elitists.....now now...calm down...!

lupa
29-10-2009, 10:03 AM
What a wonderful world...makes you just wanna take
a handful of mercury and shove it down every elitists.....now now...calm down...!

Now that would be foolish, they are insane enough hey :p

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Now that would be foolish, they are insane enough hey :p

It might actually make them sane !

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 10:43 AM
That sites massive. Lots of good info there.

Thanks for that.:)

You're welcome.
It is an excellent site, one of my favourite websites
ever. A true goldmine of information.

alrick888
29-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Nice thread guys. Sorry to hear about all the symtoms lupa, and it explains why you were lashing out at me.

Yeah it's a horrible thing but the good thing about it is, I have been having depressive episodes for over 7 years now, and gone through all the therapy and antidepressant stuff. Now finally I can do something about it.

I have started detoxing now 1.5 weeks ago. The route I've taken is completely different from yours 21_12_2012. I went for a "Reconnection" healing this year and at the end of it I had a heavy metal taste in my mouth which lasted for the whole week. It was like the healing had actually released some mercury from my brain. I spoke with the healer about it, and she said she had had mercury poisoning after she had all her fillings removed. As it wasn't done the right way. And I had noticed she had hairloss which is rare in women.

21_12_2012 you share useful information, but the following I cannot stress enough because you forgot to mention it: when amalgam is removed it not only evaporates, it is actually powder and bits coming out. Open-mouth breathing isn't enough. SO THE ONLY SAFE WAY A DENTIST CAN REMOVE AMALGAM IS USING A COVERDAM. For those of you who don't know what that is, you remember when in the nineties they introduced protection for oral sex performed on women? Those rubber mats? A cover dam is like that. They put it around the tooth.

When you have symptoms of mercury poisoning this dentist I am at actually wants you to start detoxing before removal, so the poisoning cannot worsen after removing fillings. So am currently detoxing using selenium (200mcg) and 3 homeopathic preparations, one for the liver, one for the kidney and bladder (these help these organs detox) and one for the lymphatic system (this has to do with activating the immune system). Besides that I have Mercurius, a homeopathic remedy which is a highly diluted from of mercury.

Homeopathy is not mechanical like modern medicine, but works on an energy level. Homeopathic remedies have been ridiculed to protect Big Pharma's profits, but they have been around much longer than allopathy plus according to David Icke the elite themselves use it.

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Yes, I am aware of the mouth dams, but unfortunately, dentists which are not true 'mercury-free' dentists (ie actually recognise the dangers and how to safely remove) do not use the dams from what i have seen.

That's why i wrote previously to preferably use a 'mercury-free' dentist.
This isn't usually an option due to the expense.

And yes, it is true that not just vapours are given off during removal, but particles too, which is why i asked for (and advised in my previous post) regular mouth rinses during the drilling.

It isnt a perfect method, but, for me at least, I experienced no harmful effects from just using the 'breathing out of my mouth outwards and slowly' method, and that was with 10 fillings.

But i did ask my dentist if he'd use the proper apparatus (dam and a breathing mask) and he basically told me no, and he doesnt have such apparatus.

That's the thing with 'ordinary dentists' they're just as 'in the dark' as the masses are about this stuff, or choose to ignore it.

As for the metal-in-the-mouth taste you had, i have not had that since when i had all my fillings still in my mouth. I woke up with it regularly.
Whether it was due to your healing session, i couldnt say, if it was that's brilliant, but from my understanding of the way mercury binds tightly to cells/tissues etc, it would be miraculous to have it come out of someones brain without actually taking any chelation stuff for it.

Did you do any chelation at all after this ?

alrick888
29-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Well getting the metallic taste was what actually convinced me tbh. Before I was more or less unconvinced. If depression is caused by mercury then why isn't everyone with mercury fillings depressed? - was the way I thought.

My explanation for getting the taste is as follows. I think because the healer had done the homeopathic detox she still carried that particular energy in her auric field and that is why it then affected my energy and released mercury in my body.

No didn't do any chelation, I just did oil-pulling every morning, don't know if that helped. Probably most of it might have been reabsorbed. Chelation therapy is actually not well-known here, I've only come across it on english-language sites. I will ask my dentist about some of the products you use if that's okay, see what he thinks.

In your case, how do you get the dosages right though?

jolinemaria
29-10-2009, 02:15 PM
I am about to have the gold crowns removed from my mouth.
I have energy blocks on my aorta and in my intestine because of gold and platina. My dentist is most happy to do that, but he doesn't know anything about detox nor do I trust his proposal on the material he wants to use for the replacement. I don't think he's very knowledgable in this area.
My amalgam was removed some 12 years ago (with a coverdam placed).

I am interested in your dentist Alrick888, since I am not so sure of the state-of-the-art knowledge of my dentist. Does he specialise on this subject and if so can you mail me his phonenumber?

margaretr
29-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I am 66 now. I had a mouth full of mercury fillings until 3 years ago, when one by one, like dominoes, my teeth developed abcesses and were extracted.

Coincidentally (or otherwise:rolleyes:) 18 months ago I sank into the depths of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Over the past 18 months, having got rid of all filled teeth, I have been curing myself with nutrition therapy.

During this time I twice used a chelator named HumetR
http://www.humet.com/
This detox did boost my recovery somewhat, but by far the most noticable boost came from using MMS.

I am convinced that mercury poisoning and candida were major players in my ill health.

lupa
29-10-2009, 02:47 PM
I am 66 now. I had a mouth full of mercury fillings until 3 years ago, when one by one, like dominoes, my teeth developed abcesses and were extracted.

Coincidentally (or otherwise:rolleyes:) 18 months ago I sank into the depths of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Over the past 18 months, having got rid of all filled teeth, I have been curing myself with nutrition therapy.

This detox did boost my recovery somewhat, but by far the most noticable boost came from using MMS.

I am convinced that mercury poisoning and candida were major players in my ill health.

I've lost count with the amount of abscesses i've had. :(

normaltime
29-10-2009, 06:39 PM

It's been used since (i think) the 1960's for arsenic / lead / mercury poisoning, and proven effective.

edit:- plus DMSA is being used successfully to lessen the symptoms of autism/adhd in children if you check out some of the forums/websites for autism etc.
So it does work, on thimerosal mercury (which is the major cause of autism/ADHD)

Interesting, whats your thoughts on bentonite clay (not sure about the spelling).

I'm aware there are bogus firms selling useless zeolite liquids, which I have tried and failed to see any benefits from, however since I've used NCD zeolite (the original liquid zeolite) my conditions have improved significantly.

I'm not sure what to think anymore, I'll give the company in the link who produces zeolite powder for human consumption a try and see if its beneficial for me.

Is that who you get your zeolite powder from?

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Well getting the metallic taste was what actually convinced me tbh. Before I was more or less unconvinced. If depression is caused by mercury then why isn't everyone with mercury fillings depressed? - was the way I thought.

Apparently, some people are more averse to mercury than others. If i remember rightly it is something to do with the lymphatic system, and the way the body copes and self-detoxes.
My symptoms were mainly of the 'attention/focus/concentration' kind (labeled as ADHD)..but also my immune system was wrecked most of my life. I was virtually permanently ill from around October to February/March every year, and sometimes in Summer. Synus's always stuffy, and chest always phlegmy, i caught every cold/flu/virus that was around, very easily. I was also tired and not much strength most of the time. I had mild ecsema too, which i have also cured a couple of years ago, and excess candida which i've also cured. All this i attribute to mercury and maybe vaccines too.

MMS helped greatly this year, as did eating organically, and using organic spirulina and echinacea for a couple of years.

My explanation for getting the taste is as follows. I think because the healer had done the homeopathic detox she still carried that particular energy in her auric field and that is why it then affected my energy and released mercury in my body.

I don't know if this is possible or not, so I really can't comment. I do know mercury is probably the most stubborn element/substance to remove from a human brain/body.

No didn't do any chelation, I just did oil-pulling every morning, don't know if that helped. Probably most of it might have been reabsorbed.

I have read good things about oil pulling but never done it. I've found MMS brilliant for 'in-between' chelating with DMSA and lipoic (on the breaks)

Chelation therapy is actually not well-known here, I've only come across it on english-language sites. I will ask my dentist about some of the products you use if that's okay, see what he thinks.

Chelation isn't well known anywhere really. Most dentists won't know anything about chelation or mercury being bad, because for the simple reason, they arent taught that mercury is bad. That would be bad for 'the agenda'. The true mercury-free dentists have educated themselves to the truths about mercury, and will have at least some correct knowledge of chelation.

In your case, how do you get the dosages right though?

I had to read a lot of stuff, a lot of cases, and mainly the book by Andrew Cutler, who is probably (or was) the most knowledgable person on the subject, he also advises with doses. It would take too long to type it out here, but basically it has to be done in continuous cycles of roughly every 3 - 4 hours (day and night) for a few days on...then a few days off, and the doseages increased until side effects become too unbearable. This is with DMSA, and later on, after a few months (around 6 i think) then start with lipoic acid and DMSA together, every 3-4 hours, all day and night, for a few days on/few days off...increasing doseages etc etc
Youd need to read the book, or see www.curezone.com for the details.

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 08:09 PM

I have heard of Humet, never tried it.
I only heard about MMS earlier this year, when i had done the worst part of my detox, so i dont know if MMS has actually taken any mercury out of my body/brain or not.
I also do not know whether MMS actually grabs, mobilises, and removes mercury safely or whether it could carry some from the body to the brain and 'drop it' there or not. I do not know either if MMS can cross the blood brain barrier to chelate or not, i suspect it can cross, but i dont know how well it chelates heavy metals, if at all. I have read that it can, but I dont know if this has been proved yet or not.

Me too.

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Interesting, whats your thoughts on bentonite clay (not sure about the spelling).

I'm aware there are bogus firms selling useless zeolite liquids, which I have tried and failed to see any benefits from, however since I've used NCD zeolite (the original liquid zeolite) my conditions have improved significantly.

Thats good news. I have never tried any liquid zeolite.

I'm not sure what to think anymore, I'll give the company in the link who produces zeolite powder for human consumption a try and see if its beneficial for me.

Is that who you get your zeolite powder from?

I actually cannot remember where i got mine from, i got half a kilo a long time ago, but no idea where it was from. I also dont know for sure how well it worked, because i was talking a few other things with it, and still do, such as DMSA, Algin, selenium, organic chlorella, flax seed oil, and stuff i cant even remember.

I know it didnt make me worse though, so i must have been doing the DMSA/lipoic acid correctly at least !

edit:- Ive never used bentonite clay but have read very good things about it, but i'm not sure what metals it can pull out (if any).

21_12_2012
29-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Another important thing when detoxing is to boost the liver, because it is doing so much work with the burden of mercury/metals.
Milk thistle is what I use, i think it is organic capsules of it. It's quite important to assist the liver as it is working harder than normal when chelating.

Also plenty of water is important. I used (and still do use) distilled water, couple of litres a day, which is also a detoxer in itself.

totalrecall
30-10-2009, 01:34 PM
You are not alone. The explosion of modern chronic diseases are mostly down to dentistry.

I would very highly recommend this man to take out and completely detox you of your toxic dentistry.

http://www.hallvtox.dircon.co.uk/

It is usually not only amalgam fillings which are the problem, but also root fillings and focal infections in the jaw bone which need to be detected and cleaned out.

He doesn't recommend DSMA as it can be dangerous and do more harm than good. He uses intravenous vit C with glutathione and b vits. All your mercury will be taken out by this method.

He also says that the chronically diseased patients which have had their amalgam removed and come to him are the ones who take the longest to recover. Beware! Also, those patients who think have had their amalgam removed have not! The dentist didn't do a thorough job as most dentists don't believe that amalgam and metal dentistry can be harmful and so they don't do the job properly.

Good luck.

PS, this dentist is bringing out a book very soon so watch out for it.

21_12_2012
30-10-2009, 01:59 PM
He doesn't recommend DSMA as it can be dangerous and do more harm than good.

This is true, but only if the correct protocol is not followed. DMSA only acts for 4 hours, it tends to 'drop' metals when it's active life is over, which is why it is important to re-dose every 3 1/2 - 4 hours to make sure there is always 'active' DMSA doing it's job (this is day time and night time, using an alarm to wake up all through the night every 3 and 1/2 hours)

He uses intravenous vit C with glutathione and b vits. All your mercury will be taken out by this method.

I have never heard of this. Also, i am unaware that vitamin c/glutathione/b vitamins are chelators that will bind, chelate and safely remove metals, or cross the blood/brain barrier.

Any links/info on this ?

edit:- i see...you just joined the forum to plug your dentist practice, and parrot some disinfo...sigh

normaltime
30-10-2009, 06:52 PM
He doesn't recommend DSMA as it can be dangerous and do more harm than good. He uses intravenous vit C with glutathione and b vits. All your mercury will be taken out by this method.

I've tried intravenous vit C and that and spent several hundreds pounds with little effect, but what may not work for me may work for others.

People check this out if you havent already seen it. dont know how to embedd clip, sorry.

Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas - YouTube

mind1universe
31-10-2009, 03:35 AM
I have two mercury fillings and one white one. My teeth are pretty good and I have not had a mercury filling since I was a teen. I will not be getting anymore. I asked about this a few years ago out of concern. The dentist told me the white ones are not mercury is this true. I am not convinced that any of these fillings are safe. I can't see the government just suddenly starting to care for people!

If I want to get them removed what are the alternatives. I eat really healthely and have no problems to state. I would like them gone though. Should I still do a Mecury detox now? Is it bad that I have two mecury fillings still in my mouth? They are relatively small though.

totalrecall
31-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Don't be so cynical. I know this is a conspiracy forum, but still. There are good and well-informed people (professionals) in this world; not all are cunts (just most).

I am not the dentist in the link I stated. I am not a dentist at all. I am the editor of the book which is due to be published, and it has left a great impression on me.

It's about time people know the truth about this.

Read the entire link I gave you. Vit C and glutathione act as chelating agents to heavy metals and other toxins. They work together via electron transfer. The vit C binds to mercury by donating electrons, the body would normally excrete this thereby losing the vit C; however the glutathione recharges the vit C by giving it back the electron and taking the mercury off it to be excreted where it is dumped, so the vit C and glutathione can be used again.

I am just recalling stuff I edited in the book.

Massive doses are usually needed though.

DSMA is dangerous because it strips minerals as well as mercury. But, you are right, if the proper procedure is used it is less dangerous.

Don't ask me, I'm only the editor, ask the dentist.

That's the last I am going to say on this matter.

alrick888
31-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Don't be so cynical. I know this is a conspiracy forum, but still. There are good and well-informed people (professionals) in this world; not all are cunts (just most).

I am not the dentist in the link I stated. I am not a dentist at all. I am the editor of the book which is due to be published, and it has left a great impression on me.

Read the entire link I gave you. Vit C and glutathione act as chelating agents to heavy metals and other toxins. They work together via electron transfer. The vit C binds to mercury by donating electrons, the body would normally excrete this thereby losing the vit C; however the glutathione recharges the vit C by giving it back the electron and taking the mercury off it to be excreted where it is dumped, so the vit C and glutathione can be used again.

Ah, please don't be discouraged. Everyone gets called an disinfo agent once on this forum. It's like an initiation ritual :)

I for one would be interested to hear more about this vit C and glutathione combo. In what form do you take the glutathione in light of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutathione#Supplementation

Supplementing has been difficult, as research suggests that glutathione taken orally is not well absorbed across the GI tract. In a study of acute oral administration of a very large dose (3 grams) of oral glutathione, Witschi and coworkers found that "it is not possible to increase circulating glutathione to a clinically beneficial extent by the oral administration of a single dose of 3 g of glutathione."[22][23]

However, plasma and liver glutathione concentrations can be raised by oral administration of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe).

21_12_2012
31-10-2009, 12:11 PM

Thanks, but i've every right to be cynical.

So, the more advertising it gets, the more copies it sells, the more £££ you earn. Makes sense to me too.

You're right, but they can find it for themselves if they take the time and effort to, and find the tried and tested chelation methods too if they look.

Read the entire link I gave you.

I've read it.
I'm particularly interested in this quoted directly from the website:-
"We do not recommend DMPS or DMSA as chelators to remove metal. There are many reason why we do not recommend these drugs. They are too aggressive and strip essential minerals away. This can be disastrous for the nutritionally compromised patient, who can become very ill indeed. Furthermore, our statistics show that they are not needed. metals can be removed by utilising the bodies mechanisms rather than tearing the metals out.

The 'mineral stripping' issue isn't an issue if the patient takes extra minerals/vitamins when using DMSA. (as advised by Andrew Cutler in his protocol)
So, what are the other 'many reasons' (as this dentist says) for not using DMSA ?
DMSA has been used and tested for around 50 years, yet here, this dentist claims it is 'too aggressive' and strips essential minerals away.
Too aggressive in what kind of amounts ? He does not mention that. Because in actual fact, if done correctly, DMSA is administered in SMALL amounts initially, until side effects start to occur when increasing the dose. Doesn't sound aggressive to me. If it isn't rushed, it isnt a problem.
I would say IV treatment in (as you say) 'massive amounts' sounds more aggressive than taking a 50 year tried and tested product in a controlled manner such as Andrew Cutler recommends.

Vit C and glutathione act as chelating agents to heavy metals and other toxins. They work together via electron transfer. The vit C binds to mercury by donating electrons, the body would normally excrete this thereby losing the vit C; however the glutathione recharges the vit C by giving it back the electron and taking the mercury off it to be excreted where it is dumped, so the vit C and glutathione can be used again.

Comes across as mumbo really.
Any actual scientific proof that this reaction actually happens ?

Also, the dentist mentions:-
We may, depending on the condition of the patient, add some of the following to the infusions.
Glutathione. Nearly always done. This is made for us by Compounding Pharmacists in the USA
Lipoic Acid. Antioxidant and liver regeneration.
Vitamin B's. Sometime intramuscularly and can include B12 and Folate.
Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium.

In that list, the ONLY substance that will cross the bloodbrain barrier is lipoic acid, so why only 'may' he add that, depending on the condition of the patient?
Surely, this must be used for all patients, as mercury will be in all brains of all patients ?
Or doesnt he know that ?

I am just recalling stuff I edited in the book.

OK, you edited the book. But have you any REAL proof of this protocol working any better than the protocols being used successfully for years such as Andrew Cutlers ? It sure does cost a lot.

Massive doses are usually needed though.

I bet. Sounds 'aggressive' and dangerous to me (and expensive)

DSMA is dangerous because it strips minerals as well as mercury. But, you are right, if the proper procedure is used it is less dangerous.

If the patient takes proper additional minerals and vitamins, it isnt dangerous at all.

Don't ask me, I'm only the editor, ask the dentist.

I may do just that.

Fair enough, you've plugged the book and dentist now, why post anything else ?

edit:- I also cannot see on the website, any mention of liver protection during this treatment. It's one of the most important factors.

21_12_2012
31-10-2009, 12:23 PM
I have two mercury fillings and one white one. My teeth are pretty good and I have not had a mercury filling since I was a teen. I will not be getting anymore. I asked about this a few years ago out of concern. The dentist told me the white ones are not mercury is this true.

That is true. The white ones are called composite fillings usually.

I am not convinced that any of these fillings are safe. I can't see the government just suddenly starting to care for people!

You could be right. I would love to know what is contained in my white fillings. I believe the name is Venus composite (from what i heard the dentist saying to his assistant as they worked on my teeth)

If I want to get them removed what are the alternatives. I eat really healthely and have no problems to state. I would like them gone though.

You should consider a proper mercury-free dentist with the correct apparatus, which can be very expensive, or go to your usual dentist and asked for them to be removed, and take a risk on possibly breathing some of the mercury vapour in when its being drilled, and swallowing some bits afterwards. Mercury vapour is lethal to breathe in.

Should I still do a Mecury detox now? Is it bad that I have two mecury fillings still in my mouth? They are relatively small though.

You should not do a mercury detox with mercury fillings still in your mouth. The detox stuff (especially DMSA) will actually leech the mercury out of your fillings and into your body, making things worse.
You have to have the mercury fillings removed before you start the detox.

alrick888
03-11-2009, 11:56 AM
My informed non-mercury dentist got back to me about chelation therapy. This is what he has to say about it:

Chelation therapy has to be done under control of an informed medical doctor. That is because with this methodology all metals will be excreted, and that includes the good minerals such as zinc or magnesium. These are essential for many processes, including the functioning of various enzymes.

FYI

mind1universe
03-11-2009, 04:17 PM
That is true. The white ones are called composite fillings usually.

You could be right. I would love to know what is contained in my white fillings. I believe the name is Venus composite (from what i heard the dentist saying to his assistant as they worked on my teeth)

You should consider a proper mercury-free dentist with the correct apparatus, which can be very expensive, or go to your usual dentist and asked for them to be removed, and take a risk on possibly breathing some of the mercury vapour in when its being drilled, and swallowing some bits afterwards. Mercury vapour is lethal to breathe in.

You should not do a mercury detox with mercury fillings still in your mouth. The detox stuff (especially DMSA) will actually leech the mercury out of your fillings and into your body, making things worse.
You have to have the mercury fillings removed before you start the detox.

Thanks for that 2012 I love your name:p So appropriate.

So what remedy and detox program would you think suit me if I went to the Doc next week and say got my mercury fillings removed. I have two small mercury fillings. I don't think I am too bad imo. But I know that once they exposed and removed I will induce poisioning into the body. So what would be the correct thing to do in order to remove this out my body safely and soundly.

Love and light
Mind1 :)

21_12_2012
04-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Thanks for that 2012 I love your name:p So appropriate.

So what remedy and detox program would you think suit me if I went to the Doc next week and say got my mercury fillings removed. I have two small mercury fillings. I don't think I am too bad imo. But I know that once they exposed and removed I will induce poisioning into the body. So what would be the correct thing to do in order to remove this out my body safely and soundly.

Love and light
Mind1 :)

You probably wont have much mercury in you from 2 small ones, and it probably would not be a problem having them drilled out by even an ordinary dentist if you're careful to not breathe in and ask for a few mouth rinses to get rid of the bits after drilling.

As for detoxing, I would stick to what has been tried and tested. DMSA for a start, but done properly, every 3 and a half hours, day and night, for about 3 days on, then 3 or 4 days off, then 3 days on, then 3 or 4 days off etc etc for probably about 3 or 4 months, making sure to take extra minerals, nutrients whilst taking DMSA.

I have heard that wheatgrass powder is a good detoxer, I havent tried it yet but have ordered some, its also a brilliant 'superfood' to use as well.

Algin is good to use too, to stop mercury from being reabsorbed back into your system through the colon.

Also Zeolite powder, but proper stuff, youd have to look into the correct type, i forgot its name now but there are lots of types that are not good to use.

Flax seed oil is good, plus there are other things which, without searching through my cupboards and on the net, ive forgotten about.

Check www.curezone.com and the book by Andrew Cutler "amalgam illness" for in depth method of chelation.

After those 4 months, you want to introduce Alpha Lipoic Acid as well as the DMSA and other stuff, the Lipoic Acid crosses the brain barrier and will take it out from there, but do not use this until after at least 4 months, the body must be done first.

Also, cilantro will cross the blood brain barrier.

MMS is a brilliant detoxer, but do not use it at the same time as DMSA, apparently they can react together in not a good way. I would use MMS probably on the days in between the 3 days of chelation.

Its complicated, and you really are better off reading up on it, i am not qualified to give advice, i am just saying how i have done it and different things work differently for different people.

Most of all, dont rush it, and be careful, and use the DMSA as directed in the Amalgam Illness Book (and the Lipoic Acid).

It should be constantly in your system on the 3 days and nights, to make sure no mercury is 'dropped' somewhere else in the body/brain, there should be a nice flow of DMSA picking it all up and taking it out (and the lipoic aicd too after the 4 months or so)

Hope you understand what ive written, its hard to give advice on such a complex subject really, better off reading what the proper experts say, and then do what feels right for you.

snakesnladders
04-11-2009, 04:46 AM
can you get the fillings taken out? my father has a head full of mercury fillings and he has familial tremor - ie. his hands shake all the time and sometimes his leg. i reckon its the mercury poisoning him. hatters in england used mercury to make hats and its known that they used to 'shake or tremble' all the time, hence the expression 'mad as a hatter' - they were also unstable/moody due to mercury.

alrick888
06-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Recently had a checkup with the homeopathic dentist. When I came there first over a month ago now basically all my organs had a mercury load. Now, after 4 weeks of detox with homeopathic solutions and seleno-methionine supplementation am happy to say the majority of my organs are mercury-free, including my lymphatic system. My intestines, brain and nervous system still have some left but this is also related to the fact that I haven't had all my fillings removed yet.

If you have any symptom of mercury poisoning (like tremors) it is unwise to remove all fillings at once. It's better take a gradual approach, and have fillings removed by a dentist who knows how to use a coverdam. This is essential to prevent the swallowing of the fine amalgam-dust produced. It covers your mouth with just the tooth to be treated sticking through.

gilberto
25-01-2010, 04:58 AM
Itís a very interesting post to read and to understand various details. Liquid Zeolite has revealed to be a very effective representative in removing mercury, with very few side effects. Zeolite has a honeycomb construction and is one of the few negatively charged ions existing in nature. This negative charge draws and pulls in the mercury detox (http://www.detoxsecretsblog.com/) ions. Then the mercury is carefully eradicated from the body beside with the zeolite molecule.

03-02-2010, 11:37 PM
HMD (Heavy Metal Detox) supplement is proven to remove mercury & more without removing the important metals.

Luana Lei's Bentonite Clay Baths are also great for removing metals, but this should be done slowly & not at the time of filling removal.

I know an ex-dentist's assistant who was exposed to lots of mercury & they said that vitamin c & glutathionine was helpful for them.

wildheartx
04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
May i add my 10cents to this. Andrew Cutlers protocol is effective however its side effects can be terrible. ALA and DMSA are major chelators and you might feel that you're losing your mind whilst you're taking them. They are very harsh on your immune system. I use Cutlers protocol along with a product called HMD, which is a solution of cilantro and chlorella and this has helped me so much. Without it i don't think i could have done the Cutler protocol. As for asking your doctor for help. Forget it. mercury poisoning doesn't exist, it's all in your head.

Good advice 2012 you seem to know what you're talking about :-) Many many people haven't a clue about chelation.

wildheartx
04-02-2010, 08:32 PM
HMD (Heavy Metal Detox) supplement is proven to remove mercury & more without removing the important metals.

Luana Lei's Bentonite Clay Baths are also great for removing metals, but this should be done slowly & not at the time of filling removal.

I know an ex-dentist's assistant who was exposed to lots of mercury & they said that vitamin c & glutathionine was helpful for them.

ALA will make the liver produce Glutathionine although i think you can buy Glutathionine on it's own..i think solgar do it. When people are admitted to hospital for mercury poisoning they make the liver produce this substance. As for admittance to hospital for mercury poisoning this only seems to happe when someone else does it beside a doctor/nurse or a dentist,..ie say you've swallowed some deliberately they will admit you..say its vaccines or mercury from your fillings, you'll get looked as if you're mad.

21_12_2012
04-02-2010, 11:27 PM
May i add my 10cents to this. Andrew Cutlers protocol is effective however its side effects can be terrible.

Very true, especially at the beginning and when dosage is increased.

ALA and DMSA are major chelators and you might feel that you're losing your mind whilst you're taking them.

Yes, and in my case it was very random mental effects, like the flick of a switch from one state of mind to a blank state of mind, to a euphoric state of mind, and back to blank again. Memory problems and old memories surfacing also was a bit strange.

They are very harsh on your immune system.

They certainly are. I made sure i was boosting mine throughout the 'hard times' along with plenty of extra mineral supplements and as much organic food as i could, along with distilled water.

I use Cutlers protocol along with a product called HMD, which is a solution of cilantro and chlorella and this has helped me so much. Without it i don't think i could have done the Cutler protocol.

I am currently using a couple of similar products, one has chlorella built into the solution, and the other 2 solutions are just cilantro tinctures, as i am on the last part of my detox now (the blood/brain barrier part). I am also using Brahmi during the breaks between chelation days, i've found Brahmi to be a wonder plant for the brain (in my case for my attention/concentration problem).

As for asking your doctor for help. Forget it. mercury poisoning doesn't exist, it's all in your head.

Very true. And don't bother getting into a debate with your dentist either, they know everything there is about mercury, and it's 100% safe folks....they taught us that at the illuminati run dentistry schools and medical schools.

Good advice 2012 you seem to know what you're talking about :-) Many many people haven't a clue about chelation.

Thanks. I spent a LONG time trying to learn about this stuff, and how to do it correctly. I had no choice. The 'system' won't help. Doctors and dentists won't help. It was a case of either 'suffer for life or learn the facts and act'

It's the hardest thing i've ever done, big pain in the arse waking yourself up at all times of the night to take chelators every 3-4 hours, feeling like shit and forcing down extra nutrients and water and going to the toilet a thousand times a day, but sure worth it when the metals come out and you start coming out of the 'fog' and feeling good again.

wildheartx
05-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Very true, especially at the beginning and when dosage is increased.

I find i get worse the longer i'm on a round. First day i'm fine. ALA in particular is a problem for me. The deadening feel i get when i take it is unbelievable.

Yes, and in my case it was very random mental effects, like the flick of a switch from one state of mind to a blank state of mind, to a euphoric state of mind, and back to blank again. Memory problems and old memories surfacing also was a bit strange.

For me this is the worst symptom. Old memories resurfacing. I feel like a child sometimes and i get so angry that this has happened to me. You sort of realize that your life hasn't even been lived properly.
They certainly are. I made sure i was boosting mine throughout the 'hard times' along with plenty of extra mineral supplements and as much organic food as i could, along with distilled water.

Yeah i'm taking a good multivitamin and some plant based minerals. Also i'm taking anti-fungals to keep my yeast in check. I suffer from really bad candida when i'm on a round.

I am currently using a couple of similar products, one has chlorella built into the solution, and the other 2 solutions are just cilantro tinctures, as i am on the last part of my detox now (the blood/brain barrier part). I am also using Brahmi during the breaks between chelation days, i've found Brahmi to be a wonder plant for the brain (in my case for my attention/concentration problem).

I'm going to check out that Brahmi. My concentration is zero.

Very true. And don't bother getting into a debate with your dentist either, they know everything there is about mercury, and it's 100% safe folks....they taught us that at the illuminati run dentistry schools and medical schools.

I do have to share this because it's actually funny. I spoke to a dental receptionist about how the dentist poisoned me and she stood up and told me that was slander and i could be taken to court, but what she said after really made me laugh, so much she must've though i was mad. These are her actual words.

'There's more mercury in quaker porridge oats than a filling'

She was deadly serious. These are the people who are supposed to be taking care of our health. Lord help us.

Thanks. I spent a LONG time trying to learn about this stuff, and how to do it correctly. I had no choice. The 'system' won't help. Doctors and dentists won't help. It was a case of either 'suffer for life or learn the facts and act'

It's the hardest thing i've ever done, big pain in the arse waking yourself up at all times of the night to take chelators every 3-4 hours, feeling like shit and forcing down extra nutrients and water and going to the toilet a thousand times a day, but sure worth it when the metals come out and you start coming out of the 'fog' and feeling good again.

It's a good sign that you're going to the bathroom though. When i'm taking ALA i don't go at all. Incidently different types of ALA seem to affect me in different ways.

21_12_2012
05-02-2010, 09:56 AM
It's a good sign that you're going to the bathroom though. When i'm taking ALA i don't go at all. Incidently different types of ALA seem to affect me in different ways.

I've only used one type of ALA throughout the chelation.
I bought a kilo of it in powder form. At first it made my urine smell like sulphur (or that could have been the DMSA, or both), and also i broke out into a rash on my body too on the ALA, but that went and never came back even after increasing the doseage.

I can now have a gram at a time of ALA, or even more, every 3 or 4 hours, and no noticable side effects.

I do drink a lot of water though. During the first few months of chelation i was drinking around 2-3 litres of distilled water a day, i now drink about 2 litres of filtered water.

i_b_awake
05-02-2010, 11:11 AM
I had 12 Amalgam fillings removed (using a 'non' mercury) dentist.

I have completely detoxed from mercury using MMS and Humet-R (Caps and liquid)

MMS is brilliant, but I cannot take it anymore due to me being repulsed by it (but I did take it for a couple of months and managed to get up to 15 drops, 3 times a day)

before the MMS I used Humet-R capsules and after the MMS I used the Humet-R syrup.

Anyway.. I feel fantastic now, I recommend everyone should do a detox from Heavy Metals :)

I dont usually post on the forums (this forum), I just read the posts (most days)

Im now detoxing from fluoride with Iodine drops (and Barley Malt grass)

DETOX YOUR LIFE :) :)

21_12_2012
05-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Im now detoxing from fluoride with Iodine drops (and Barley Malt grass)

DETOX YOUR LIFE :) :)

Interesting.
I have considered using iodine recently, but am waiting to finish off my mercury detox first.

What kind of iodine do you use, and what kind of dosage ?

i_b_awake
05-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Interesting.
I have considered using iodine recently, but am waiting to finish off my mercury detox first.

What kind of iodine do you use, and what kind of dosage ?

I am using Lugols Iodine solution and have been taking 5 drops per day, started at 3 and worked my way up over a couple of weeks.

This is the one I bought

http://www.healthleadsuk.com/supplements/liquid-concentrates-solutions-etc/lugols-iodine-30ml.html

Good luck with it, I also recommend you take some form of supplements with it as it robs calcium from your body etc. I use superfoods such as Barley Malt Grass etc (it has LOTS of Calcium, Magnesium, Vit C etc)

21_12_2012
05-02-2010, 12:14 PM
I am using Lugols Iodine solution and have been taking 5 drops per day, started at 3 and worked my way up over a couple of weeks.

This is the one I bought

http://www.healthleadsuk.com/supplements/liquid-concentrates-solutions-etc/lugols-iodine-30ml.html

Good luck with it, I also recommend you take some form of supplements with it as it robs calcium from your body etc. I use superfoods such as Barley Malt Grass etc (it has LOTS of Calcium, Magnesium, Vit C etc)

Thanks for the info.
I will get some iodine.

I already take daily:- Wheatgrass powder, Barleygrass Powder and Spirulina Powder, and eat relatively organically, so the calcium-robbing aspect of the iodine shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks again

wildheartx
06-02-2010, 03:35 AM
I've tried that Humet R liquid for mercury detox and had great success with it. I do need to buy some more. You really can feel it working, especially at removing mercury from the brain. I've also heard several others saying that they used this rather than the Cutler protocol to get rid of their mercury so there is another way.

wildheartx
06-02-2010, 03:36 AM
I've only used one type of ALA throughout the chelation.
I bought a kilo of it in powder form. At first it made my urine smell like sulphur (or that could have been the DMSA, or both), and also i broke out into a rash on my body too on the ALA, but that went and never came back even after increasing the doseage.

I can now have a gram at a time of ALA, or even more, every 3 or 4 hours, and no noticable side effects.

I do drink a lot of water though. During the first few months of chelation i was drinking around 2-3 litres of distilled water a day, i now drink about 2 litres of filtered water.

If you're up to a gram i would say that you've pretty much removed all the mercury from the particular area you were targeting. A gram is amazing amount..well done.

21_12_2012
06-02-2010, 11:39 AM
If you're up to a gram i would say that you've pretty much removed all the mercury from the particular area you were targeting. A gram is amazing amount..well done.

I'm probably almost nearly finished with the detox, but to be sure im using cilantro tinctures, raw cilantro (handfuls of it fresh), and ALA, Algin, and Chlorella Powder to make use the brain stuff is clearing.

I'll then be using Brahmi daily, its top stuff. Got quite a few ounces of that for the final stretch.

redman
23-02-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm having my removed, got a consultation tomorrow. Can't fucking wait to get this shit out of my mouth.

Had a fucking nightmare time with this shit me, I want to sue the fuckers big time.