PDA

View Full Version : Sean Penn now awake?

clint_giles
13-09-2009, 12:33 AM
this is an interesting clip.
not sure if its been posted,sorry if it has been.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml3A4zrQjrc&feature=related

relax
13-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Im not from the US, but exposing government corruption is always nice to see, I love the audience reaction, people are seeing the light.

ozpixie
13-09-2009, 01:01 AM

No need to apologise, clips like this should be shown often and as wide as possible.

dolores1
13-09-2009, 01:12 AM

Very good post, this lets the world see how many people are copping on.

belial
13-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Hmm... two 'famous' actors: Charlie [Sheen] and Sean "coming out" to expose the Zionist Elite and the same TPTB... in the space of one week?!?!

The same Zionist Elite that have paid their own wages for the last umpteen years.... it's called 'Hollywood'.

Something smells of fish.

earthwalkr
13-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Sean Penn, huh? Having been married to Madonna doesn't bode well for the man. M is DEEP into the Illuminati. If she were a he, she'd be at the Bohemian Grove on August 1st; participating. Seriously. It's invitation only for MEN.
So, I have reserved opinions on Mr Penn's activities in regards to informing us about 9-11 or just be active for the cause.
Of course, anyone can change, right?

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Sean Penn, huh? Having been married to Madonna doesn't bode well for the man. M is DEEP into the Illuminati. If she were a he, she'd be at the Bohemian Grove on August 1st; participating. Seriously. It's invitation only for MEN.
So, I have reserved opinions on Mr Penn's activities in regards to informing us about 9-11 or just be active for the cause.

Madonna is only a pawn for the iluminati. She is not aware trust me. shes a really smart girl and I would say in the top branch too. Madonna was sucked in years ago. The illuiminati put her in because of her power and ruteless ability to attract the world to her feet.

i_am
13-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Sean Penn has been 'awake' for years :)

http://www.peace.ca/seanpenn.htm

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/01/14/DDGG048F0G1.DTL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/08/22/DDGJUEAF041.DTL

tien an
13-09-2009, 02:03 AM

They got divorced, didn't they? Maybe that's why.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:05 AM

He is not awake just because he realises government corruption.:rolleyes:

Governments were always corrupt. It doesn't make you " awake" to see that. I knew that since I began to walk. I knew America was going downhilll back in 2000. I knew that the republican/democrat system was a con coin flip. I knew in 2002 and realised that 9/11 was an inside job. I knew why they played wars in the Middleast and I know why they get your reaction.

Even still " I wasn't yet awake"

To be awake your mind is all seeing and you literally can make sense even around 4 walls. You begin to reconnect to your inner self and soul. THe real awakening is when you connect with the higher self. Your all seeing, all knowing, all hearing, all sensing, all feeling, all light.

Sen penn is not awake yet. He is drillled as uch as the rest of the country. He campaigned for Obama. Shouldn't this tell you something.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:08 AM

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/01/14/DDGG048F0G1.DTL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/08/22/DDGJUEAF041.DTL

Good christ I read the letter.

I can see how George would react to that.

Nod and out of his head. I mean literally. This is just hideos to read. "after all that he at the end I stand with you president" It is just ridicoulous. Standing with the president means your stil fucked and you still worship the system. The American constition doesn't respresnt you. The American constitutiion owns you it always has and it always will (if you don't wake up) America wasn't sweet and porky pie before 9/11. American people just woke up a little to late (for most of you)

America has been invading nations for centuries, putting puppet dictators in, causing wars, conflict, drug trade, weaponary trade, black market trade, Aids epidemic and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Sean Penn is not awake. I have to stop reading this. I know this is getting to much for me already.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:13 AM
They got divorced, didn't they? Maybe that's why.

Correct, he divorced her.

i_am
13-09-2009, 02:13 AM
Err!! You obviously missed the ' quote ' unquote :rolleyes:

He is, and has been aware of the corruption for many years, as has Charlie Sheen and others.

This does not necessarily mean awakened, a whole different thing.

They are however speaking out and that is what we need, more and more people who joe public can identify with, using their fame, infamy, whatever, to stand up and be counted.

i_am
13-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Good christ I read the letter.

I can see how George would react to that.

Nod and out of his head. I mean literally. This is just hideos to read. "after all that he at the end I stand with you president" It is just ridicoulous. Standing with the president means your stil fucked and you still worship the system. The American constition doesn't respresnt you. The American constitutiion owns you it always has and it always will (if you don't wake up) America wasn't sweet and porky pie before 9/11. American people just woke up a little to late (for most of you)

America has been invading nations for centuries, putting puppet dictators in, causing wars, conflict, drug trade, weaponary trade, black market trade, Aids epidemic and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Sean Penn is not awake. I have to stop reading this. I know this is getting to much for me already.

So you weren't 'awake' in 2002 but you rubbish anyone else who wasn't totally 'awake' ? Did you have the balls to stand up and be counted back then?

Your superior attitude does not give the impression of an awakened person, even now.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Err!! You obviously missed the ' quote ' unquote :rolleyes:

He is, and has been aware of the corruption for many years, as has Charlie Sheen and others.

This does not necessarily mean awakened, a whole different thing.

They are however speaking out and that is what we need, more and more people who joe public can identify with, using their fame, infamy, whatever, to stand up and be counted.

I understand but I don't think your quite getting it. Speaking out and saying go to jail? But do any of these understand there amerigo round?? Like going around in circles.

First off.
They make money in hollywood!
Have enough money to feed a town!
They supported Obama while running.

Do we reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly have to make this more idiotic than it is. They are neither aware of awake. If they were Sean Penn wouldn't be working for hollywood living a filthy rich lifestyle and supporting Obama. It is just so absurd that I'm annoyed you alll don't see the bigger picture.

Sean Penn is like chasing his own tail. He hates Bush but Likes Obama. That is like saying I hate the colour blue, but I like a blue room. Still the same problem. He doesn't even see the problem. Obama is still running in the same system, just different man.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:25 AM
So you weren't 'awake' in 2002 but you rubbish anyone else who wasn't totally 'awake' ? Did you have the balls to stand up and be counted back then?

Your superior attitude does not give the impression of an awakened person, even now.

I wasn't "awakened" to my higher self. I was aware of what was going on back then.

To say that Sean is awakened, is laugable, to say that hes aware is not accurate. He is just a little less brainwashed by the majority of the country.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:27 AM

There is nothing supeerior about what I said.

It's common sense. It may seem like a little blunt. But I'm not a fan of making it sweet and shining, when it hurts to read these responses.

i_am
13-09-2009, 02:30 AM
No one said anything about 'awakened', which to me is spiritual awakening, not having the veil lifted on corruption. People use the term awake when referring to the latter.

I know what they mean and don't need to make an issue of it.

relax
13-09-2009, 02:32 AM

This is common in most of his posts, the presence of an self inflated ego also and a messiah complex, which is unfortunate because now and again he comes out with some decent stuff.

besides
13-09-2009, 02:50 AM
good clip, looks like he was in a bit of conflict saying that, fear versus truth [or truth as he understands it].

thankfully, for seans sake, afaiaa he doesnt believe in the death penalty, or that could have been a really iffy moment.

thankyou besides

ps - mind1universe - fwiw, i get what your saying.

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 02:55 AM
This is common in most of his posts, the presence of an self inflated ego also and a messiah complex, which is unfortunate because now and again he comes out with some decent stuff.

Well if you think that, that is fine. But If having the purpose of giving my life is ego.

Then your clearly mistaken on your judgment of me.

In other words, it may seem all coming across as ego. But if I felt humanity needs to be saved I would be the first to give my life up for that with a heart in a half. That is my mission, if you think that is messiah complex, so be it.

grenadene
13-09-2009, 04:17 AM
don't tell me... they are all on the payroll of the cia... ?

when we all go to hell in a rowing boat ...it will be because of the paranoid fooks that can't see when someone is doing us a favour. IMHO... the crowning achievement of the NWO is the distrust that they have skillfully triggered amongst the people that actually give a shit.

mrflathunter
13-09-2009, 05:43 AM
awake/asleep...??? Who gives a monkeys fart :D

I just want the truth. and the truth is the towers were demolished. The more people that say it the better.

Well put Grenadene.

kde_
13-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Sean Penn is a smart guy, plus I never seen him in a bad movie!

yozhik
13-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Hmm... two 'famous' actors: Charlie [Sheen] and Sean "coming out" to expose the Zionist Elite and the same TPTB... in the space of one week?!?!

The same Zionist Elite that have paid their own wages for the last umpteen years.... it's called 'Hollywood'.

Something smells of fish.

It might smell of fish if it happened this way, but from memory, Penn "came out" a long time ago too.
I'm not sure of the date of this video, but I'm almost certain it wasn't this week ... archive footage maybe?

EDIT: 2 minute search shows Penn's comments were from 2007

So, yes, they are from Hollywood in terms of where they earn their living, but if you're inferring that these "outings" are nothing more than "Hollywood" in terms of being scripted acting cameos ... I suggest you are way off base.

ownoiz
13-09-2009, 09:49 AM
For what its worth, apparently Penn and Charlie Sheen are good buddies are they not?

grannymoose
13-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Excellant good post and good vid!

belial
13-09-2009, 01:22 PM
It might smell of fish if it happened this way, but from memory, Penn "came out" a long time ago too.
I'm not sure of the date of this video, but I'm almost certain it wasn't this week ... archive footage maybe?

EDIT: 2 minute search shows Penn's comments were from 2007

So, yes, they are from Hollywood in terms of where they earn their living, but if you're inferring that these "outings" are nothing more than "Hollywood" in terms of being scripted acting cameos ... I suggest you are way off base.

Maybe I'm way off-base.

So what's your opinion then :)

clint_giles
13-09-2009, 01:40 PM
one thing is for sure,sean penn speaks his mind,and LOUDLY
if he digs alittle deeper into this,he just might begin to raise a little hell...

him wanting these people to do long term jail time,is a sign that maybe he will investigate alittle more,he has always been political.

who knows?

but the more these "hollywood types" start voicing their opinions,the better of the movement will be.

the mis-informed "sheep" tend to take everything in from these actors/actresses

imo,this is one for the truth movement.

sade
13-09-2009, 02:09 PM
I love how all celebrities that speak out are "part of the illuminati." Lol. That's just funny.
Then we whine about how celebrities are all controlled and then when they do speak out, they are still part of it. Haha. They can never win, can they? :D

clozaril
13-09-2009, 02:13 PM
great clip ! thanks

pedsi
13-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I love how all celebrities that speak out are "part of the illuminati." Lol. That's just funny.
Then we whine about how celebrities are all controlled and then when they do speak out, they are still part of it. Haha. They can never win, can they? :D

Neither can the chicken or the egg!:)

mind1universe
13-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Neither can the chicken or the egg!:)

Celebrities are there mainly because of "ego" Celebrities are there to keep the enterainment, money, dis info, bullshit, fantasy, movies, records, hair make up, perfumes, magazines, interviews and all that rolling in.

This is the what the matrix is. They get paid so much because it's the celebrity world that keeps us all in this mess.

Now I'm not judging any celebrity at all. I just think it's really hypocritical for celebrities to speak out in this way. When they have enough money to end starvation of a town in africa, build a few schools and medicare for one film salary......

It's all or nothing. If you want to go out there and end the system. Love is the only way.

djhooker
13-09-2009, 11:40 PM
he directed into the wild. nuff said.

clint_giles
13-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Celebrities are there mainly because of "ego" Celebrities are there to keep the enterainment, money, dis info, bullshit, fantasy, movies, records, hair make up, perfumes, magazines, interviews and all that rolling in.

This is the what the matrix is. They get paid so much because it's the celebrity world that keeps us all in this mess.

Now I'm not judging any celebrity at all. I just think it's really hypocritical for celebrities to speak out in this way. When they have enough money to end starvation of a town in africa, build a few schools and medicare for one film salary......

It's all or nothing. If you want to go out there and end the system. Love is the only way.

this is so true!

steevo
13-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Madonna is only a pawn for the iluminati. She is not aware trust me. shes a really smart girl and I would say in the top branch too. Madonna was sucked in years ago. The illuiminati put her in because of her power and ruteless ability to attract the world to her feet.

When people say to me "trust me", I feel that they are trying to con me somehow :p

freedomnonfighter
14-09-2009, 02:58 AM
Yes! My favourite movie! :D:D He wrote the screenplay, too.

Always been a fan of his.

I was at a friend's house a few years back, watching TV the three of us, and my friend's mom was in the same room checking her e-mail on his computer. Sean Penn was on the TV criticising the war on terror, Bush 'administration', etc.. and his mom was shaking her head in disgust, turned around and said "I don't like that Sean Penn... Nobody should criticise the president in a time of war" LOL we were in such shock we couldn't even laugh or refute her horribly ignorant comment..

ibaster
14-09-2009, 04:18 AM
I really like Sean Penn a lot. He is a great actor first of all. He is also a great director. If you see his movies then you will see that he is awake even if he still believes in the system at some level. I think what is most important are the issues that he speaks out about. The issues that he is not afraid to stand behind. During Katrina he was there helping people in person. He wasn`t sending people there or donating money. He was actually there.

So you might think you are better than him because you see Obama is no different to Bush but I would like to hear what you have done that makes you so much better.

frase
14-09-2009, 07:57 AM

Yeah-A fucking masterpiece-Download the soundtrack by Eddie Vedder too-wonderful

frase
14-09-2009, 07:58 AM
If he is so awake, then maybe he can now come out publicly and back Charlie Sheen...Just a thought.....

mind1universe
14-09-2009, 03:51 PM
When people say to me "trust me", I feel that they are trying to con me somehow :p

Well you have an intuition. Use it.

I can't see how there would be any benifet to con you......

davew
14-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I just went to MsUnderestimated.com (as advertised on the video clip) and received multiple virus reports from my AV software.

DON'T GO TO THIS SITE!

:mad:

EDIT: Apparently they were embedded in the flash (.swf) modules - Trojan.SWF.Dropper.Gen.

I'd avoid this site just in case.

wake_up_bomb
14-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Yes! My favourite movie! :D:D He wrote the screenplay, too.

Always been a fan of his.

I was at a friend's house a few years back, watching TV the three of us, and my friend's mom was in the same room checking her e-mail on his computer. Sean Penn was on the TV criticising the war on terror, Bush 'administration', etc.. and his mom was shaking her head in disgust, turned around and said "I don't like that Sean Penn... Nobody should criticise the president in a time of war" LOL we were in such shock we couldn't even laugh or refute her horribly ignorant comment..
It's something I'd often heard in the past, that Americans famously 'get behind their President' in a time of war (whatever that means). However, I do think it's changing. God knows it's taken enough time, and enough American wars, but I think the Iraq war really exposed to a lot of people the fallacious reasons that the US fight these wars overseas. Furthermore, people may be more inclined to buy the propaganda that 'America is the greatest country in the world, with the greatest military in the world, blah, blah, blah, and this war that we're fighting proves that, and it's in your interests...' in a time of prosperity. But when the cupboard is metaphorically and in some cases literally bare, it's a lot harder to summon up such unquestioning faux-patriotic fervour, at least on the same scale. I think Obama is the first American President that is not going to be able to call on those feelings as a matter of course. Sadly, there is likely to be a misguided minority who are likely to be willing to point the guns for him, but I don't expect fervent support for any military campaigns he wishes to wage.

On the other hand, they might try to pull another 9/11 to shit everyone up a bit first...