PDA

View Full Version : Did John Lennon Sell His Soul to Satan?

heterophobia
01-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Did John Lennon Sell His Soul to Satan?

By Margearet C. Galitzin / Source: TraditionInAction.com

A book by Joseph Niezgoda - The Lennon Prophecy, A New Examination of the Death Clues of the Beatles - makes a good case for John Lennon making a pact with Satan in exchange for fame and fortune.

The author is a first generation Beatle fan, has read every book out on the rock group, and admits conflict with his love of the music and the evil that he perceives surrounds it. His book Ė a 15-year project - was an effort, he said, to try to define or make sense of that evil.

In fact, this is the book I was always planning to write about the Beatles. Since I threw out my Beatles albums along with the rest of my rock music many years ago, Iíve been gathering facts about the clues and signs of a Satanic link, evidence of camaraderie with occultists and their dabbling with the occult. Believe me, plenty exists.

There is nothing new in the facts Niezgoda presents Ė they were all out there. He just brings "the clues" Ė as he calls them Ė together to make a convincing case of Lennonís pact with Satan. I believe itís a valid thesis, although I would go further and say the other Beatlesí also signed the contract. Throughout the book, he certainly implicates the whole group as linked to the occult.

Niezgoda starts his book with the well-known remark Lennon made to his friend Tony Sheridan in the mid-1960s: "Iíve sold my soul to the Devil." In the next chapters he goes on to show how this nobody group of British miscreants rose to fame: It is explained by a pact John Lennon made with the Devil for fame and fortune.

The Pact

When was the pact made? Niezgoda pinpoints the date - December 27, 1960, the night the Beatles played at the Town Hall Ball Room in Litherland, England. Lennon was a 20-year old wanna-be rock star in a mediocre band not so different from so many others at the time. He was desperate to "be more famous than Elvis." Desperate enough to sell his soul to the Devil, Niezgoda contends.

During that performance, Niezgoda reports, "the Beatles evoked a response noticeably different from anything in their past." As they played, the crowd unexpectedly surged onto the stage and the girls started to scream. It had never happened before, but it would always happen afterward. It was the birth of Beatlemania. All four have noted this night as the turning point in their careers.

Even though I have no specific study on the topic to object to this date, I believe it more likely that the pact was made some days before that date. This would give the Devil time to prepare the fans for that exaggerated reaction on December 27.

Niezgoda also says that this gig marks the beginning of Lennon's avowedly anti-Christian behavior. From biographies of Lennon, he presents many profane acts Lennon carried out publicly with no apparent purpose but to blaspheme Christ.

Twenty years later on December 9, 1980, Mark David Chapman fired five shots from a revolver at Lennon in front of the Dakota building in New York, where Yoko and John had an apartment Ė on the same floor, by the way, where Rosemaryís Baby was filmed. Lennon died shortly afterward.

If John had entered into a 20-year pact with the Devil for wealth and world fame, that contract ended that day with his violent death. Mark Chapman would later claim he was instructed to kill Lennon by a voice in his head that kept insisting "Do it, do it, do it." Five years later at Attica State Prison, Chapman asked for an exorcism to be made by a priest. He said he was delivered from five or six demons.

The Clues

Much of the book is an examination of "the clues" left by the Beatles themselves on album covers and in the music Ė clues that point to ties with the occult and the theory that Lennon knew the time and place of his death. To demonstrate his thesis, he follows a well-documented trail of sorcery, mysticism, numerology, backwards masking, and anagrams.

He claims that clues foretelling the death of Lennon are revealed in album covers such as Rubber Soul, Yesterday and Today, A Collection of Beatles Oldies, Sgt. Pepperís Lonely Hearts Club Band, Yellow Submarine, Magical Mystery Tour, Abbey Road as well as Lennon solo albums Imagine and Walls and Bridges. In my opinion, you have to stretch a bit some of these clues to arrive at his thesis. But putting them all together, one finds the evidence compelling and even a bit frightening.

For example, the album cover of The Beatles Yesterday and Today, released in 1966, may say nothing about Lennonís death, but it literally shouts that the so-called Fab Four were involved in Satanism. Called the "butcher cover", in it the Beatles pose in butcher smocks with raw meat, eyeballs and decapitated babies draped over their laps and shoulder.

This horrendous picture clearly refers to the kind of infanticide that takes place in Satanic rituals and Devil worships, Niezgoda affirms. It is the only credible way I see to explain the message of the picture Ė itís surely not just avant-garde art. Take a look yourself and see if you would say itís just merry pranksters making a joke, as some Beatlesí fans pretend.

The author also finds many "clues" in lyrics that also reveal the mysterious prediction of Lennonís death and connections to the Devil. Itís not so ludicrous as you might think. Songs often came to Lennon in dreams Ė and usually became major hits. Itís why he always kept a pad of paper and pencil nearby.

In one of Lennonís last songs, Help me to help myself, he could well have been revealing he realized that his time was running out. The song begin: "Well, I tried so hard to stay alive, But the angel of destruction keeps on hounding me all around. But I know in my heart that we never really parted, oh no." In the final moments of the song, Lennon can be heard talking in a faint voice saying, "I see. I see. Thatís how youíre going to do it. Hun, OK."

As Niezgoda insists, there is nothing in this book that is not already in the public domain. All he did was connect the dots, and the resulting picture reveals occult links and the strong possibility that the Beatles had preternatural help in their rise to fame.

Would I suggest reading the book?

No, for Catholics who already realize rock music is bad. It isnít worth the time.

But yes, for Catholics who still listen to and love their Beatlesí music. If they can become convinced of the source of the groupís fame, they may finally become frightened enough to throw away their Beatlesí music.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/JohnLennon.htm

piratecooper
01-09-2009, 03:24 AM
1 of 4 Dark Stars(Illuminati in Hollywood) - YouTube

michael christopher
01-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Maybe John Lennon was Satan! :eek::eek::eek:

That would explain all that evil love and peace shit!

kappy0405
01-09-2009, 03:58 AM
yup.. Don't buy the Christian propaganda. Satan is actually a peaceful loving person with everyones best interest in mind. :D

heterophobia
01-09-2009, 04:03 AM
::sigh:: For the person who rated my thread a 1 stop being so sensitive I never said I agreed with the article. I go to mindpowernews.com for other types of information, but I saw the article and found it interesting and I thought the people on the site would find it interesting too. It something to discuss that's all.

I don't even listen to the Beatles and I never associated Satanism with them the article writer who researched their history did.

size_of_light
01-09-2009, 04:36 AM

:D

metacomet
01-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Lennon fell in with Yoko Ono. He was under the influence of spells and manipulation for a young time.

In one of Yoko's newest release titles, she admits quite frankly Yes, I'm a witch (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56014).

I personally believe that Yoko did in fact use blackmagic and voodoo in her attempts to get back John and break him. Here's a little "gift" that Yoko gave John to give to May from page 293:

"John suddenly jumped up and went to get his coat. "I almost forgot this. Yoko sent you a present." He took two little vials from his pocket and placed one in my hand. "one is for you, and one is for me." I stared at my bottle. John opened it. "I'm supposed to put some on you." He poured some of the liquid in it onto his fingers and then dabbed it on my neck. The smell was horrible."

'Smell mine," he said. He opened his vial. It had a sweet smell. I closed mine. I knew it was something horrible and I pushed the vial to the other side of the table.

jason sands
01-09-2009, 06:52 AM
"I found out from a person with special psychic abilities, who was trained by the Illuminati, that the real Paul McCartney was killed some time ago and the person we now see is in fact a clone. They have had cloning technology for a long time, as early as 1950 or so. Got it from the aliens. The reference to the ordinal McCartney was "Walrus" in one of their songs I'm told."

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/cominguptospeedonmc31mar05.shtml

No wonder Paul's new songs suck

And the moral of the story is:

Don't ever sell your 'hot dog' to the devil :cool:

rodin
01-09-2009, 07:48 AM
::sigh:: For the person who rated my thread a 1 stop being so sensitive I never said I agreed with the article. I go to mindpowernews.com for other types of information, but I saw the article and found it interesting and I thought the people on the site would find it interesting too. It something to discuss that's all.

I don't even listen to the Beatles and I never associated Satanism with them the article writer who researched their history did.

One star can be a badge of honour. Was Lennon a Jew?

edit

I think there is more to this more later

rodin
01-09-2009, 09:00 AM
For those paying VERY close attention on the Jackie killed Kennedy thread this information will be I think extremely interesting

Yoko is what is called in espionage circles, a "Black Widow", one who gets close to someone for the purpose of assassination.
Before Sean was born Yoko miscarried, not one, but two of John's children.

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/footnotes.asp?id=77

anthony65
01-09-2009, 09:26 AM

Five stars from me!

As the article says, there is nothing new in there, but the occult links to the beatles are very clear. Make of that what you will, but as someone who grew up listening to their stuff (and being born in Liverpool) I was initially knocked back by the revelations about their influences.

But now... Now I'm not all surprised. The music and entertainment industries are full of occult influence. Wes Penre on Illuminati News has published some interesting stuff about this.

How does peace and love fit in with satanism? Both are noble wishes, but the bad guys are always looking to deceive and get people from all angles. The rolling stones were there for young people who were prepared to take the short cut into rebellion, the beatles started off cute and homely, but gradually changed their style and carried many of their fans with them on a trip that ended up in drugs and mysticism.

What's wrong with that? Again, that's for people to judge for themselves, but is anyone going to deny that it wasn't so? The Prefab Four were launched into the world in a wave of publicity that was unprecedented. Elvis Presley was the only comparison, but he could really sing and the early beatles music was modest to say the least... Love me Do... Complete shite...

I wonder how much help they got with their song writing? George Martin was a massive influence on them, but there were stories (from John Coleman I think) that they had song-writing assistance. Didn't they knock out some of their songs at record speed while they were touring?

Lennon's childhood was pretty tragic by all accounts. Satan he wasn't. Sad he was... And Yoko.... I could definitely imagine her as a controlling agent placed to ensure that John didn't rebel against the rebellion.

farros
01-09-2009, 10:51 AM
The Beatles fame was not down to Lennon but there collective hard work.

When they were in hamburg before they were big, they were playing 8 hour sets, 6 nights a week.

This much practise/rehearsal would of made them tight as a band, and like one mind.

What you think about, you become. Doing gigs was a 'job' to the Beatles in Hamburg.

People give to much credit to the Beatles being into esoteric/hidden meaning type stuff, Lennon always emphasised how there was never anything to 'get' in there music.. and people who looked to deeply into them just pissed him off.

Like how kids thought Ozzy and Alice cooper were high satanic priests when really theyre just normal guys.. Marilyn Manson carried the baton of surrounding himself in an air of Occult mystery.. but really is just playing the game, business at the end of the day.

Like the author of this book.

interesting video.. he did over 1000 LSD trips.

John Lennon describes his first acid trip - YouTube

grachtengordel
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM

Probably not, he was an agent/pawn used to promote ideas useful to the agenda.

such as --
1.widening the gap between the generations, making old people seem 'slow', 'uncool', 'foolish', 'left behind', check how they always mocked and 'got the better of' the older generation in films . this helps the state gradually take control of the youth and makes it easier to supplant traditional human activities and behaviours with harmful practices and consumerism.

2.some other stuff

One star can be a badge of honour. Was Lennon a Jew?

probably yes

sade
01-09-2009, 11:04 AM
It's a bit difficult to sell your soul to an entity that doesn't exist.

rodin
01-09-2009, 12:32 PM

And you are sure of this?

synergy777
01-09-2009, 12:39 PM
john lennon, jimi hendrix, kurt cobain, were all in the company of the black widow agent, eg yoko, courtney etc.

the thing is that artists are sensitive creatures and are hungry for success, thus they are easy to manipulate.

rodin
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Very connected

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75273

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79023

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78820

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75602

synergy777
01-09-2009, 01:01 PM
one only needs to look at my favouyrite genre, hip hop.

its gone from being the voice of the voiceless/oppressed to the elites main genre, people like jay-z throwing up masonic signs, videos laden with symbolism, the promotion of capitalism/materialism.

hip is being used to corrupt the youth eg join the elite/masons, to get rich, like jay-z, 50 etc.

2pac knew the illuminati were real, thats why his last album was called killuminati- kill the illuminati. he wanted to get into politics etc and raise awareness about them, thus they had him killed/shot.

2pac, bob marley all spoke about the nwo/babylon, and they both got dealt with.

damien marley, is good, he speaks some goodthings.

sade
01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
And you are sure of this?

In my reality he doesn't exist.
If anything, he is an archetype of ourselves which people just like to see as an outsider to blame,
rather than to blame themselves and their ego.

curtaincat
01-09-2009, 02:25 PM
If anything, he is an archetype of ourselves which people just like to see as an outsider to blame,

yes, the devil did a good job on you to convince you he didnt exist. ;)

curtaincat
01-09-2009, 02:43 PM

By Margearet C. Galitzin / Source: TraditionInAction.com

A book by Joseph Niezgoda - The Lennon Prophecy, A New Examination of the Death Clues of the Beatles - makes a good case for John Lennon making a pact with Satan in exchange for fame and fortune.

The author is a first generation Beatle fan, has read every book out on the rock group, and admits conflict with his love of the music and the evil that he perceives surrounds it. His book Ė a 15-year project - was an effort, he said, to try to define or make sense of that evil.

In fact, this is the book I was always planning to write about the Beatles. Since I threw out my Beatles albums along with the rest of my rock music many years ago, Iíve been gathering facts about the clues and signs of a Satanic link, evidence of camaraderie with occultists and their dabbling with the occult. Believe me, plenty exists.

There is nothing new in the facts Niezgoda presents Ė they were all out there. He just brings "the clues" Ė as he calls them Ė together to make a convincing case of Lennonís pact with Satan. I believe itís a valid thesis, although I would go further and say the other Beatlesí also signed the contract. Throughout the book, he certainly implicates the whole group as linked to the occult.

Niezgoda starts his book with the well-known remark Lennon made to his friend Tony Sheridan in the mid-1960s: "Iíve sold my soul to the Devil." In the next chapters he goes on to show how this nobody group of British miscreants rose to fame: It is explained by a pact John Lennon made with the Devil for fame and fortune.

The Pact

When was the pact made? Niezgoda pinpoints the date - December 27, 1960, the night the Beatles played at the Town Hall Ball Room in Litherland, England. Lennon was a 20-year old wanna-be rock star in a mediocre band not so different from so many others at the time. He was desperate to "be more famous than Elvis." Desperate enough to sell his soul to the Devil, Niezgoda contends.

During that performance, Niezgoda reports, "the Beatles evoked a response noticeably different from anything in their past." As they played, the crowd unexpectedly surged onto the stage and the girls started to scream. It had never happened before, but it would always happen afterward. It was the birth of Beatlemania. All four have noted this night as the turning point in their careers.

Even though I have no specific study on the topic to object to this date, I believe it more likely that the pact was made some days before that date. This would give the Devil time to prepare the fans for that exaggerated reaction on December 27.

Niezgoda also says that this gig marks the beginning of Lennon's avowedly anti-Christian behavior. From biographies of Lennon, he presents many profane acts Lennon carried out publicly with no apparent purpose but to blaspheme Christ.

Twenty years later on December 9, 1980, Mark David Chapman fired five shots from a revolver at Lennon in front of the Dakota building in New York, where Yoko and John had an apartment Ė on the same floor, by the way, where Rosemaryís Baby was filmed. Lennon died shortly afterward.

If John had entered into a 20-year pact with the Devil for wealth and world fame, that contract ended that day with his violent death. Mark Chapman would later claim he was instructed to kill Lennon by a voice in his head that kept insisting "Do it, do it, do it." Five years later at Attica State Prison, Chapman asked for an exorcism to be made by a priest. He said he was delivered from five or six demons.

The Clues

Much of the book is an examination of "the clues" left by the Beatles themselves on album covers and in the music Ė clues that point to ties with the occult and the theory that Lennon knew the time and place of his death. To demonstrate his thesis, he follows a well-documented trail of sorcery, mysticism, numerology, backwards masking, and anagrams.

He claims that clues foretelling the death of Lennon are revealed in album covers such as Rubber Soul, Yesterday and Today, A Collection of Beatles Oldies, Sgt. Pepperís Lonely Hearts Club Band, Yellow Submarine, Magical Mystery Tour, Abbey Road as well as Lennon solo albums Imagine and Walls and Bridges. In my opinion, you have to stretch a bit some of these clues to arrive at his thesis. But putting them all together, one finds the evidence compelling and even a bit frightening.

For example, the album cover of The Beatles Yesterday and Today, released in 1966, may say nothing about Lennonís death, but it literally shouts that the so-called Fab Four were involved in Satanism. Called the "butcher cover", in it the Beatles pose in butcher smocks with raw meat, eyeballs and decapitated babies draped over their laps and shoulder.

This horrendous picture clearly refers to the kind of infanticide that takes place in Satanic rituals and Devil worships, Niezgoda affirms. It is the only credible way I see to explain the message of the picture Ė itís surely not just avant-garde art. Take a look yourself and see if you would say itís just merry pranksters making a joke, as some Beatlesí fans pretend.

The author also finds many "clues" in lyrics that also reveal the mysterious prediction of Lennonís death and connections to the Devil. Itís not so ludicrous as you might think. Songs often came to Lennon in dreams Ė and usually became major hits. Itís why he always kept a pad of paper and pencil nearby.

In one of Lennonís last songs, Help me to help myself, he could well have been revealing he realized that his time was running out. The song begin: "Well, I tried so hard to stay alive, But the angel of destruction keeps on hounding me all around. But I know in my heart that we never really parted, oh no." In the final moments of the song, Lennon can be heard talking in a faint voice saying, "I see. I see. Thatís how youíre going to do it. Hun, OK."

As Niezgoda insists, there is nothing in this book that is not already in the public domain. All he did was connect the dots, and the resulting picture reveals occult links and the strong possibility that the Beatles had preternatural help in their rise to fame.

Would I suggest reading the book?

No, for Catholics who already realize rock music is bad. It isnít worth the time.

But yes, for Catholics who still listen to and love their Beatlesí music. If they can become convinced of the source of the groupís fame, they may finally become frightened enough to throw away their Beatlesí music.

Let me explain...first of all,John Lennon sold his soul to Bart Simpson, who sold his soul to Millhouse, who sold it to the Comic Book Guy, who sold it back to Lisa and then she gave it back to Bart.

Bart was going to give it back to John Lennon, but it was too late!

So, as it happened,Bart got his soul back, and everything ended up not happily ever after.

Lest we forget! Imagine....:p

rodin
01-09-2009, 03:04 PM

You do not have a reality. There is a reality.

You can say 'I do not believe the Devil exists'. But you cannot limit his existence to the set 'outside my reality'

snakehips33
01-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I suspect that Jesus holidayed in Hell.

ronisron
01-09-2009, 03:45 PM
I guess anything is possible... regardless, he wrote some great songs that inspired folks to do good things.

steevo
01-09-2009, 03:53 PM
This is what it says on Yoko Ono's wikipedia page :-

Yoko Ono was born to mother Isoko Ono, the granddaughter of Zenjiro Yasuda of the Yasuda banking family, and to father Eisuke Ono, who worked for the Yokohama Specie Bank and was a descendant of an Emperor of Japan. Two weeks before she was born, her father was transferred to San Francisco. The rest of the family followed soon after. In 1937, her father was transferred back to Japan and Ono was enrolled at Tokyo's Gakushuin, one of the most exclusive schools in Japan, which, before World War II, was open only to the Japanese imperial family and aristocrats of the House of Peers.

kappy0405
01-09-2009, 05:37 PM
oh jeez.. IF the devil does exist, he's probably just the leader of the Earth-dwelling Reptilians (If they exist). Either way, he's irrelevent unless we empower him/her/it. That's what it means to say 'hes not in my reality'.

kappy0405
01-09-2009, 05:39 PM
This is what it says on Yoko Ono's wikipedia page :-

quote: "Yoko Ono was born to mother Isoko Ono, the granddaughter of Zenjiro Yasuda of the Yasuda banking family, and to father Eisuke Ono, who worked for the Yokohama Specie Bank and was a descendant of an Emperor of Japan. Two weeks before she was born, her father was transferred to San Francisco. The rest of the family followed soon after. In 1937, her father was transferred back to Japan and Ono was enrolled at Tokyo's Gakushuin, one of the most exclusive schools in Japan, which, before World War II, was open only to the Japanese imperial family and aristocrats of the House of Peers."

This is interesting. I've heard many times that Ono had Lennon under a spell? :confused: This information clearly connect her to the inner circle of the elite.

I'm not sure that's the same as him selling his soul though. :cool:

steevo
01-09-2009, 05:47 PM
This is interesting. I've heard many times that Ono had Lennon under a spell? :confused: This information clearly connect her to the inner circle of the elite.

I'm not sure that's the same as him selling his soul though. :cool:

I dont think that Lennon sold his soul. And even IF he did, he definitely bought it back again, and at a very high price.

dolores1
01-09-2009, 05:51 PM
The Beatles fame was not down to Lennon but there collective hard work.

When they were in hamburg before they were big, they were playing 8 hour sets, 6 nights a week.

This much practise/rehearsal would of made them tight as a band, and like one mind.

What you think about, you become. Doing gigs was a 'job' to the Beatles in Hamburg.

People give to much credit to the Beatles being into esoteric/hidden meaning type stuff, Lennon always emphasised how there was never anything to 'get' in there music.. and people who looked to deeply into them just pissed him of.

Like how kids thought Ozzy and Alice cooper were high satanic priests when really theyre just normal guys.. Marilyn Manson carried the baton of surrounding himself in an air of Occult mystery.. but really is just playing the game, business at the end of the day.

Like the author of this book.

interesting video.. he did over 1000 LSD trips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IaPtrmGCHA

Read what you have written and think about it. Are you illuminated now?

rodin
01-09-2009, 05:53 PM
No one picked up on

Yoko is what is called in espionage circles, a "Black Widow", one who gets close to someone for the purpose of assassination.

Black Widow Jackie shot Kennedy

Kennedy suffered a miscarriage in 1955 and gave birth to a stillborn baby girl in 1956

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ian2day
01-09-2009, 07:54 PM
The Beatles were a band, just a band. Give me four people who can play instruments and I can write them songs that will be a critical and commerical smash hit that transcend generations. Its all about emotive connections being made between the artist and the audience. People listen to music when high or drunk and think that they have some deep connection to a few poetic lines that mention a similer event, feeling or emotion that they have lived. Music as with any art is a reflection of the struggle we all face in life.

brainfreeze
01-09-2009, 08:07 PM
The Beatles were a band, just a band. Give me four people who can play instruments and I can write them songs that will be a critical and commerical smash hit that transcend generations. Its all about emotive connections being made between the artist and the audience. People listen to music when high or drunk and think that they have some deep connection to a few poetic lines that mention a similer event, feeling or emotion that they have lived. Music as with any art is a reflection of the struggle we all face in life.

Do you have a link to any of your stuff, written or performed Ian?

Ian2day
01-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Do you have a link to any of your stuff, written or performed Ian?

Just turn on the radio or the music television channels. The OC ring that has a hold on the world, is doing all it can to make me think that I am psychic. If people knew what else I knew, then maybe they would believe me.

reality man
01-09-2009, 08:53 PM
The title of this thread is harebrained - no-one can sell thier soul to anyone, and if there was a boogeyman called "satan" what good would Lennons soul be to him - sure, I thought Satan was busy burning in hell, yet everyone thinks this figment of the imagination is active on earth at the same time as he burns - absolute bullshit in the hightest extreme - grow up folks, boogeymen do not exist...
... I suggest you all look up an encyclopedia to find out what ALL of the names of this boogeyman "devil" really mean!

anthony65
01-09-2009, 09:00 PM
The title of this thread is harebrained - no-one can sell thier soul to anyone, and if there was a boogeyman called "satan" what good would Lennons soul be to him - sure, I thought Satan was busy burning in hell, yet everyone thinks this figment of the imagination is active on earth at the same time as he burns - absolute bullshit in the hightest extreme - grow up folks, boogeymen do not exist...
... I suggest you all look up an encyclopedia to find out what ALL of the names of this boogeyman "devil" really mean!

Do you believe that human beings have a soul?

Do you believe in the existence of spirits, entities in other dimensions?

Do you believe in the existence of any kind of negative spiritual entities?

Do you believe there are satanists and other groups of people who spend their time seeking communication with spirits?

Do you believe in the existence of secret societies / brotherhoods who have knowledge regarding spirits, souls etc. and could potentially influence another person's soul?

geezer661
01-09-2009, 09:03 PM
yup.. Don't buy the Christian propaganda. Satan is actually a peaceful loving person with everyones best interest in mind. :D

he only got cast out of heaven because he thought everyone should go there

meksar
01-09-2009, 11:35 PM

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

redman
01-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Do you believe that human beings have a soul?

Do you believe in the existence of spirits, entities in other dimensions?

Do you believe in the existence of any kind of negative spiritual entities?

Do you believe there are satanists and other groups of people who spend their time seeking communication with spirits?

Do you believe in the existence of secret societies / brotherhoods who have knowledge regarding spirits, souls etc. and could potentially influence another person's soul?

Erm.. Nah. :rolleyes:

redman
01-09-2009, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ooFc8lYbw8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdXz7K9pRI

And that counts as proof that Satan exists.

Well I never. :eek:

meksar
01-09-2009, 11:48 PM
And that counts as proof that Satan exists.

Well I never. :eek:

Satan is not from this planet and yet is the ruler of it, this state of conciseness is merciless, cruel, deceptive and above all vain. People who have done deals or been involved with the darkside either die as a hero or stick around long enough to be hated.

redman
02-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Satan is not from this planet and yet is the ruler of it, this state of conciseness is merciless, cruel, deceptive and above all vain. People who have done deals or been involved with the darkside either die as a hero or stick around long enough to be hated.

Is this the same guy they tried to scare people with in the bible for the last 2000 years. Satan is nothing more than a made up figurehead they use to scare people into keeping in line and not venture out of the little box they have you in.

At least the likes of Bin Laden shows up every once and awhile to remind us that he is there/ not there/ never was there... Have you ever seen Satan do a CNN world exclusive interview ??? Thought not.

And that is my point, Satan is no more than a scary boogie man they have frightened people with for a very long time. And I can't believe in this day and age there are people still lapping that bull squirt up as if it's real.

Get a grip.

michael christopher
02-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Erm.. Nah. :rolleyes:

Then what brings you to the David Icke forum?

I agree with you about Satan. And Meksar.

Is this the same guy they tried to scare people with in the bible for the last 2000 years. Satan is nothing more than a made up figurehead they use to scare people into keeping in line and not venture out of the little box they have you in.

At least the likes of Bin Laden shows up every once and awhile to remind us that he is there/ not there/ never was there... Have you ever seen Satan do a CNN world exclusive interview ??? Thought not.

And that is my point, Satan is no more than a scary boogie man they have frightened people with for a very long time. And I can't believe in this day and age there are people still lapping that bull squirt up as if it's real.

Get a grip.

meksar
02-09-2009, 12:26 AM

Get a grip.

Satan has been around for more much longer than 2000 years and many people think they are enlightened but are in fact blinded by the light of Lucifer. You need to remain balanced and remember that your own conciseness is itself a battle between good and evil, how could someone who is not of a satanic conciseness take pleasure in torturing and killing children?.

Im not saying people like John Lennon were into this stuff, but they were doing something through their music to please the satanic industry to get ahead, despite all the positive and uplifting stuff. I think many of nowadays artists are 10 times worse than the Beatles and will literally do anything to get rich quick.

redman
02-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Then what brings you to the David Icke forum?

I agree with you about Satan. And Meksar.

Well I do believe that there secret society's, and Satanists, etc etc.

I just said " nah " to be a doosh.

But I ain't going to believe that there is some devil out there called Satan who controls the planet etc, leave that shit to the Christians.

redman
02-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Satan has been around for more much longer than 2000 years and many people think they are enlightened but are in fact blinded by the light of Lucifer. You need to remain balanced and remember that your own conciseness is itself a battle between good and evil, how could someone who is not of a satanic conciseness take pleasure in torturing and killing children?.

Im not saying people like John Lennon were into this stuff, but they were doing something through their music to please the satanic industry to get ahead, despite all the positive and uplifting stuff. I think many of nowadays artists are 10 times worse than the Beatles and will literally do anything to get rich quick.

How and why would the Beatles be doing Satanic stuff through their music... Now I am all for conspiracy theories but it's plop ones like this that sort of make me think what a load of old bull squirt.

You couldn't of got a band that sang more about love, life, and freedom more than the Beatles. And someone like Lennon who spoke more truth than any other artist I have seen, and stood up for freedom and love etc. But because there was a pic of them with pieces of meat and a few dolls then that makes them satanists, and even better John sold his soul to the devil... HA HA HA

I mean come on, who writes this shit. Should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Come back when you do 1% of what Lennon did when it comes to Love and opening peoples minds up to the fact that this world is ran by fucking nutters.

redman
02-09-2009, 12:43 AM

Erm yeah, it's called selling copious amounts of records and doing sell out gigs and being famous all over the fucking planet = Making lots of pretty green dollars for the industry.

That's not The Beatles fault, they were young lads who wanted to make it big like most bands do. At the end Lennon knew quite well how the game worked and even wrote a few songs about it. I suggest you listen to them.

grachtengordel
02-09-2009, 10:26 AM
- no-one can sell thier soul to anyone, and if there was a boogeyman called "satan" what good would Lennons soul be to him -

good point, even if lennons 'soul' could be harvested, surely the reward to 'satan' would be minimal, How much soul does a vain, thieving, lying fraud have left to harvest?
lennon was a conceited pseud and saw himself as a genius yet he was just a pawn, used to sell music for children to adults in the name of 'fashion'

the bland leading the blind

aboott
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
How ironic for a member of a satanic cult like the catholic church be worried about someone into satanism!You should look into your own religion to find the biggest supporter of satan in the whole world!

matt d
02-09-2009, 11:08 AM
In the last book David Icke mentions John was reptilian/hybrid .
He says somthing on the lines of " Mind control was used by CIA
to assasinate Reptilian/hybrids like John Lennon "

anthony65
02-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Well I do believe that there secret society's, and Satanists, etc etc.

I just said " nah " to be a doosh.

But I ain't going to believe that there is some devil out there called Satan who controls the planet etc, leave that shit to the Christians.

Misson accomplished! :D

It's hard to debate with a self-proclaimed doosh.

And someone who leaps to conclusions through prejudice without taking the effort to actually see what other people are saying.

anthony65
02-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Satan is not a Christain concept. It is a Jewish concept that was given a different interpretation by the Christian church.

Other religions, cultures have similar concepts. This is not just a Christian thing.

And what does satanism mean to modern day practicing satanists?

I assume that they also have different understandings.

And how does this differ from Lucifer / luciferianism?

And is it beyond belief that the young John Lennon, who was interested in Aleister Crowley I believe, might not have got involved with the occult... or that occult groups got involved with him. The LSD video posted by decim has Lennon saying that he first experienced LSD while dining at the home of his dentist with george, whose interest in eastern religion was very open.

Is it beyond belief to think that the dentist who slipped John and George some LSD might not have introduced them to other ideas?

Satan in the Old Testament
The name Satan is derived from a root meaning 'to oppose' or 'to be or to act as an adversary.' In some cases, he is not necessarily malevolent and he may have even been sent by the Lord to prevent worse harm (such as in Numbers). Examples of passages using this early interpretation include:

"But God was incensed at his going; so an angel of the LORD placed himself in his was as an adversary [Hebrew: satan]" - Numbers 22:22

"He shall not march down with us to the battle, or else he may become an adversary [Heb: satan] in battle." - 1 Samuel 29:4

"Appoint a wicked man over him; may an accuser [Heb: satan] stand at his right side. - Psalm 109:6
Satan possesses no real demonic qualities in the OT writings. He is mentioned as a distinct personality in 3 passages. These passages are thought to be post-exilic and are dated between 519 and 300 BCE.

"He further showed me Joshua, the high priest, standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right to accuse him." - Zechariah 3:1
Here, "Satan" becomes an official title of a distinct personality, although in the Hebrew, the article before Satan indicates a common rather than a proper noun as "the satan".

"One day the divine beings presented themselves before the LORD, and the satan (Heb: ha-satan) came along with them. The LORD said to the Adversary, 'Where have you been?' Satan answered the LORD, 'I have been roaming all over the earth.' The LORD said to Satan, "Have you noticed my servant Job?" - Job 1:6-8
The Book of Job describes Job as a pious, God-fearing man who had many sons and daughters and was quite wealthy. One day, Satan asks God for permission to tempt Job to see just how loyal to God Job was. God granted Satan permission to do whatever he wanted, so long as he didn't take Job's life.

Very soon, messengers informed Job that Sabeans have stole his oxen, lightning has killed his sheep, Chaldeans have stole his camels, and his sons and daughters were killed while dining in their oldest brother's home.

When Job still wouldn't denounce God, Satan again asks permission to inflict Job with boils. He does, and Job is overcome with sorrow and grief. His friends try to console him and ask him to repent for surely he must have done something wicked for God to bestow such bad fortunes on him. Job swears he is innocent and asks God to explain. Finally, God answers, not by justifying his actions but by appealing to his own omniscience and power. Job is content with this and his trust in God is restored.

In this passage, the Satan is the servant of God, whose job is not only to accuse man, but he also urges God to test Job. He does nothing without the permission of God. He appears along with the other 'ben Elohim' (sons of God) implying that he is one of the angel-ministers of Yahweh. Also, this passage shows that while he acts in accordance with God's permission, he seems as if he would be pleased if he could prove that Job wasn't as loyal to God as God claimed. Despite this, he remains an angel. (For a later version of this story, see Satan and the Testament of Job

"Satan arose against Israel and incited David to number Israel." - 1 Chronicles 21:1
This passage is a later version of the passage in 2 Samuel 24:1 "The anger of the LORD again flared up against Israel; and He incited David against them, saying, 'Go and number Israel and Judah.'" While the author attributes the census to Satan, he insists that David was personally responsible for his actions and therefore guilty of breaking God's law. Satan's substitution for the Lord indicates that he was thought of as the destructive power of God.

[back to top]
In Early Jewish Apocryphal Writings

Rabbinic Literature gives two accounts for the origin of Satan. The first is that Satan was created on the sixth day at the same time as Eve. This ties in with the tradition that Satan played some part in the fall of man. The second and more prevalent tradition is that Satan is one of the fallen angels. Satan is identified with Sammael and his deeds.

In T.B. Baba Bathra (16a), Satan is identified with the Yetzer ha Ra, which is the 'evil impulse' in man. The Talmud distinguishes between the personified Satan outside man, and the Yetzer ha Ra that exists within man. It is this evil impulse within man that allows Satan the opportunity to work his will against man.

Rabbinic writings also foreshadow the destruction of Satan. T.B. Succah (52a) talks of the destruction of the evil angel, while the Yalkut Jesaj (359) implies that Satan will be overthrown at a future time by the Messiah, referring to Psalm 36:9.

The general belief is that there are a class of satans with a chief Satan. For example, in 1 Enoch, there are 5 Satans. The first and second are said to have been responsible for leading astray the angels and for bringing them down to earth, where they sinned with the daughters of men (69:4), while the third brought about the fall of Adam and Eve (69:6). The satans are allowed to access heaven in order to accuse men, but they are not confined to heaven.

drhemp
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
What utter nonsense. Some people will write anything for money.

rodin
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
What utter nonsense. Some people will write anything for money.

I presume you mean the OP book. It does seem as though the author has to stretch points.

However

The fact that Judaics control the media and Hollywood logically leads to control of the music business also, and indeed they do. Right from the off the homosexual Jew Brian Epstein was this group's manager. And it is indeed strange how the 'screaming' suddenly started.

It was the Laurel Canyon series that alerted me to the Satanic nature of this rock music project. That movement in the 60's attracted me at the time. Now I realise it was a Judaic/Masonic/Communist trick. A huge psyop on a generation.

http://100777.com/video/bezmenov

drhemp
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Yes indeed I do.

rodin
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
No one picked up on

Black Widow Jackie shot Kennedy

Kennedy suffered a miscarriage in 1955 and gave birth to a stillborn baby girl in 1956

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Kennedy

I just read a post about unborn sacrifices grown by 'breeders'. Would like to know more about the occult value of unborn sacrifice, which has obvious resonance with the abortion industry.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1238682&postcount=128

curtaincat
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
the "monster mash" song ... just came on , whilst reading this thread.

says it all !!!;)

steevo
02-09-2009, 12:33 PM
In the last book David Icke mentions John was reptilian/hybrid .
He says somthing on the lines of " Mind control was used by CIA
to assasinate Reptilian/hybrids like John Lennon "

This is the quote in Icke's Global Conspiracy book :-

Mind-slaves are used to assassinate Reptilian hybrid targets, such as John Lennon and JFK's brother, Bobby Kennedy (see And The truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret for the details).

That quote is a little confusing. Does it mean that John Lennon was a TARGET of the Reptilian hybrids, or does it mean that Lennon WAS a Reptilian hybrid ?

rodin
02-09-2009, 12:34 PM
the "monster mash" song ... just came on , whilst reading this thread.

says it all !!!;)

This is your reality projection

julie, this is what i wanted to answer, thanks. This is the post by Julie with a link to James from Wingmakers, please read everyone, it is very very interesting!

Let others judge who seeks the truth, and who seeks to deceive

curtaincat
02-09-2009, 12:51 PM
This is your reality projection

Let others judge who seeks the truth, and who seeks to deceive

rodin, you are the sweetest alien in a cap wot i ever saw, bless your little cotton socks!

i love the way you read my posts, your projections of yourself are really really cute and i appreciate your input, you dear sweet little alien , so cute.;)

rodin
02-09-2009, 01:36 PM
rodin, you are the sweetest alien in a cap wot i ever saw, bless your little cotton socks!

i love the way you read my posts, your projections of yourself are really really cute and i appreciate your input, you dear sweet little alien , so cute.;)

Yarmaluke actually

sez it all

henryv
02-09-2009, 02:07 PM
OK, fair enough, I'll make a pact with Satan too. Any ideas where I can find him?

3_3_3
02-09-2009, 02:14 PM
when will music become original again? no one comes up with their own ideas, i wonder what john lennon would have said about this?

Deal with the Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deals with the Devil in popular culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

michael christopher
02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
OK, fair enough, I'll make a pact with Satan too. Any ideas where I can find him?

You don't have to look very far, the only place he exists in is your mind.

3_3_3
02-09-2009, 04:33 PM

HERE HE IS...

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/find-santa-claus-10.jpg

meksar
02-09-2009, 06:45 PM
How and why would the Beatles be doing Satanic stuff through their music... Now I am all for conspiracy theories but it's plop ones like this that sort of make me think what a load of old bull squirt.

You couldn't of got a band that sang more about love, life, and freedom more than the Beatles. And someone like Lennon who spoke more truth than any other artist I have seen, and stood up for freedom and love etc. But because there was a pic of them with pieces of meat and a few dolls then that makes them satanists, and even better John sold his soul to the devil... HA HA HA

I mean come on, who writes this shit. Should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Come back when you do 1% of what Lennon did when it comes to Love and opening peoples minds up to the fact that this world is ran by fucking nutters.

The Beatles were the main inspiration behind the so called sexual revolution, this may seem like a good thing but if truth be told it pleased the elite. The "sexual revolution" opened a Pandora's box for sexually transmitted diseases and breakdown of the family structure, also the Beatles did throw up the goat and 666 sign on album covers and were just egotistical liberals.

In the "modern" world serious ideas do not matter, lets all just practice friendship and love one another. This is the exact kind of mentality they are creating where a world of false love and humanitarianism will enslave everyone in benevolence and when people realize they have been shafted it will be too late.

And yes the world is run by nutters but if your part of the "Bush did 9/11" crowd and believe that he really meant "God told me to invade Iraq", then i am sorry to say this is what they would love you to believe at this point.

michael christopher
02-09-2009, 06:46 PM
The Beatles were the main inspiration behind the so called sexual revolution, this may seem like a good thing but if truth be told it pleased the elite. The "sexual revolution" opened a Pandora's box for sexually transmitted diseases and breakdown of the family structure, also the Beatles did throw up the goat and 666 sign on album covers and were just egotistical liberals.

In the "modern" world serious ideas do not matter, lets all just practice friendship and love one another. This is the exact kind of mentality they are creating where a world of false love and humanitarianism will enslave everyone in benevolence and when people realize they have been shafted it will be too late.

And yes the world is run by nutters but if your part of the "Bush did 9/11" crowd and believe that he really meant "God told me to invade Iraq", then i am sorry to say this is what they would love you to believe at this point.

So you think the United States government did not know in advance that those planes were going to hit the buildings?

meksar
02-09-2009, 06:55 PM
What i would say to people who don't believe that Satan(Red Dragon which controls the Reptilians) exists, why do they glorify him so much and put the truth in our face where it is cloaked as entertainment or fantasy. Just extensively research Hollywood or the music industry, if you cant see 95% of these global stars have sold their soul for fame and wealth then your in for a big shock.

Selling Soul And The Devil & Witchcraft In Music - YouTube

meksar
02-09-2009, 07:02 PM
So you think the United States government did not know in advance that those planes were going to hit the buildings?

I think much of the "truth" movement knows who was really behind the attacks and the U.S government was involved but at this point they are a scapegoat just like Bin Laden was. If people do not point the finger directly at the Zionist/Masonic mafia and the CIA/Israeli Mossad then i personally believe they are either a shill or not well informed. Alex "Court Jester" Jones for example sees the Military Industrial Complex as the main perpetrators and only scratches the surface with regard to Zionist involvement.

michael christopher
02-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I think much of the "truth" movement knows who was really behind the attacks and the U.S government was involved but at this point they are a scapegoat just like Bin Laden was. If people do not point the finger directly at the Zionist/Masonic mafia and the CIA/Israeli Mossad then i personally believe they are either a shill or not well informed. Alex "Court Jester" Jones for example sees the Military Industrial Complex as the main perpetrators and only scratches the surface with regard to Zionist involvement.

Well, I can't really disagree with you about that. On a further note however I think to point it at a particular group of people based only on their associations is similarly impotent. The real problem is the craving for power that these people have been trained to develop. For instance, one doesn't have to be a Mason or a Zionist in order to help the cause of global tyranny.

redman
02-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Satan is not a Christain concept. It is a Jewish concept that was given a different interpretation by the Christian church.

Other religions, cultures have similar concepts. This is not just a Christian thing.

And what does satanism mean to modern day practicing satanists?

I assume that they also have different understandings.

And how does this differ from Lucifer / luciferianism?

And is it beyond belief that the young John Lennon, who was interested in Aleister Crowley I believe, might not have got involved with the occult... or that occult groups got involved with him. The LSD video posted by decim has Lennon saying that he first experienced LSD while dining at the home of his dentist with george, whose interest in eastern religion was very open.

Is it beyond belief to think that the dentist who slipped John and George some LSD might not have introduced them to other ideas?

Satan in the Old Testament
The name Satan is derived from a root meaning 'to oppose' or 'to be or to act as an adversary.' In some cases, he is not necessarily malevolent and he may have even been sent by the Lord to prevent worse harm (such as in Numbers). Examples of passages using this early interpretation include:

"But God was incensed at his going; so an angel of the LORD placed himself in his was as an adversary [Hebrew: satan]" - Numbers 22:22

"He shall not march down with us to the battle, or else he may become an adversary [Heb: satan] in battle." - 1 Samuel 29:4

"Appoint a wicked man over him; may an accuser [Heb: satan] stand at his right side. - Psalm 109:6
Satan possesses no real demonic qualities in the OT writings. He is mentioned as a distinct personality in 3 passages. These passages are thought to be post-exilic and are dated between 519 and 300 BCE.

"He further showed me Joshua, the high priest, standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right to accuse him." - Zechariah 3:1
Here, "Satan" becomes an official title of a distinct personality, although in the Hebrew, the article before Satan indicates a common rather than a proper noun as "the satan".

"One day the divine beings presented themselves before the LORD, and the satan (Heb: ha-satan) came along with them. The LORD said to the Adversary, 'Where have you been?' Satan answered the LORD, 'I have been roaming all over the earth.' The LORD said to Satan, "Have you noticed my servant Job?" - Job 1:6-8
The Book of Job describes Job as a pious, God-fearing man who had many sons and daughters and was quite wealthy. One day, Satan asks God for permission to tempt Job to see just how loyal to God Job was. God granted Satan permission to do whatever he wanted, so long as he didn't take Job's life.

Very soon, messengers informed Job that Sabeans have stole his oxen, lightning has killed his sheep, Chaldeans have stole his camels, and his sons and daughters were killed while dining in their oldest brother's home.

When Job still wouldn't denounce God, Satan again asks permission to inflict Job with boils. He does, and Job is overcome with sorrow and grief. His friends try to console him and ask him to repent for surely he must have done something wicked for God to bestow such bad fortunes on him. Job swears he is innocent and asks God to explain. Finally, God answers, not by justifying his actions but by appealing to his own omniscience and power. Job is content with this and his trust in God is restored.

In this passage, the Satan is the servant of God, whose job is not only to accuse man, but he also urges God to test Job. He does nothing without the permission of God. He appears along with the other 'ben Elohim' (sons of God) implying that he is one of the angel-ministers of Yahweh. Also, this passage shows that while he acts in accordance with God's permission, he seems as if he would be pleased if he could prove that Job wasn't as loyal to God as God claimed. Despite this, he remains an angel. (For a later version of this story, see Satan and the Testament of Job

"Satan arose against Israel and incited David to number Israel." - 1 Chronicles 21:1
This passage is a later version of the passage in 2 Samuel 24:1 "The anger of the LORD again flared up against Israel; and He incited David against them, saying, 'Go and number Israel and Judah.'" While the author attributes the census to Satan, he insists that David was personally responsible for his actions and therefore guilty of breaking God's law. Satan's substitution for the Lord indicates that he was thought of as the destructive power of God.

[back to top]
In Early Jewish Apocryphal Writings

Rabbinic Literature gives two accounts for the origin of Satan. The first is that Satan was created on the sixth day at the same time as Eve. This ties in with the tradition that Satan played some part in the fall of man. The second and more prevalent tradition is that Satan is one of the fallen angels. Satan is identified with Sammael and his deeds.

In T.B. Baba Bathra (16a), Satan is identified with the Yetzer ha Ra, which is the 'evil impulse' in man. The Talmud distinguishes between the personified Satan outside man, and the Yetzer ha Ra that exists within man. It is this evil impulse within man that allows Satan the opportunity to work his will against man.

Rabbinic writings also foreshadow the destruction of Satan. T.B. Succah (52a) talks of the destruction of the evil angel, while the Yalkut Jesaj (359) implies that Satan will be overthrown at a future time by the Messiah, referring to Psalm 36:9.

The general belief is that there are a class of satans with a chief Satan. For example, in 1 Enoch, there are 5 Satans. The first and second are said to have been responsible for leading astray the angels and for bringing them down to earth, where they sinned with the daughters of men (69:4), while the third brought about the fall of Adam and Eve (69:6). The satans are allowed to access heaven in order to accuse men, but they are not confined to heaven.

His dentist was his drug dealer, try listening to the song Dr Robert.

So from being a drug dealing dentist which Lennon admitted him to being, you have took it on yourself to come up with the theory that he was also a satanist and he got Lennon into the occult... well it's all possible, but it's just all hear say bullshit really isn't it, and most of it you have just come up with.

Back on to the subject of the thread, do you think it's possible that John Lennon sold his soul to the devil... and do you actually think there is some evil spirit out there that can actually be called the devil that goes about buying souls off people... HA HA HA

Listen don't bother answering, this thread ain't worth a wank.

anthony65
02-09-2009, 08:36 PM
His dentist was his drug dealer, try listening to the song Dr Robert.

So from being a drug dealing dentist which Lennon admitted him to being, you have took it on yourself to come up with the theory that he was also a satanist and he got Lennon into the occult... well it's all possible, but it's just all hear say bullshit really isn't it, and most of it you have just come up with.

Back on to the subject of the thread, do you think it's possible that John Lennon sold his soul to the devil... and do you actually think there is some evil spirit out there that can actually be called the devil that goes about buying souls off people... HA HA HA

Listen don't bother answering, this thread ain't worth a wank.

Then why do you keep posting on it? :confused:

So that was Dr Robert...

redman
02-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Erm they were a rock N roll band mate, I think 99% of the bands I listen to have threw up the horn signs. Your point being ??

Oh wait there, are you one of those people who post pics of people doing horn signs and use it as evidence that they are in on the agenda. That crap does about as much good to the cause as the NPT does to 911 truthers.

Yes we all know that the music industry is corrupt and the media is used and Hollywood is... but you can't win, sing about love and peace and go out your way to make sure people know about it and you still get people slating you.

I think a awful lot of people need to take a good long hard look at what they are doing with their lives for spreading the message that drives themselves, instead of coming up with bull shit theories about how someone else when about doing it his way.

redman
02-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Then why do you keep posting on it? :confused:

So that was Dr Robert...

Yeah it was.

Care to answer the question about the Devil and the buying and selling of souls... LOL

geezer661
02-09-2009, 08:55 PM

the only place you will find satan is in the greatest work of fiction the bible and no where else

anthony65
02-09-2009, 08:59 PM
the only place you will find satan is in the greatest work of fiction the bible and no where else

:confused:

And the modern day satanists...

They don't exist?

meksar
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Erm they were a rock N roll band mate, I think 99% of the bands I listen to have threw up the horn signs. Your point being ??

Oh wait there, are you one of those people who post pics of people doing horn signs and use it as evidence that they are in on the agenda. That crap does about as much good to the cause as the NPT does to 911 truthers.

Yes we all know that the music industry is corrupt and the media is used and Hollywood is... but you can't win, sing about love and peace and go out your way to make sure people know about it and you still get people slating you.

I think a awful lot of people need to take a good long hard look at what they are doing with their lives for spreading the message that drives themselves, instead of coming up with bull shit theories about how someone else when about doing it his way.

What you have just said is depressing because you don't realize the music/movie industry is more than corrupt it is satanic and used to push to the luciferian doctrine etc. Wasn't Aleister "The Beast 666" Crowley on one of their album covers also?, people like yourself never cease to amaze me. I don't need to take a look at my life and what i am doing, people like you need to realize this aint no bullshit.

anthony65
02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Yeah it was.

Care to answer the question about the Devil and the buying and selling of souls... LOL

You're always laughing at your own comments... Bad sign that...

I thought you said this thread wasn't worth a wank. You can't keep away can you?

Do I think John Lennon was a satanist?

Yes.

Do I think it's possible to enter into a contract with negative entities / satanic beings and sell your soul?

I don't know, but right now I'd say yes.

The Beatles (like the Rolling Stones and many other bands) were great admirers of Aleister Crowley.

Remember Sergeant Pepper? Released 20 years after Crowley's death. Remember how it starts? "It was 20 years ago today...". And of course Crowley is one of the faces on the cover.

http://www.lastgeneration.biz/crowley.html

Crowley’s photo appeared on the Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper album cover. The Beatles testified that the characters who appeared on the album were their “heroes.” John Lennon explained to Playboy magazine that “the whole Beatle idea was to do what you want … do what thou wilst, as long as it doesn’t hurt somebody” (Lennon, cited by David Sheff, The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, p. 61). This was precisely what Crowley taught

geezer661
02-09-2009, 09:11 PM
:confused:

And the modern day satanists...

They don't exist?

i never said tht and dont believe wht u see in the MSM. Real satanists have a different view of lucifer and are peaceful loving people

meksar
02-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Not sure if i agree with people not using their own heart to come to conclusions (if they are of a good heart at least), however this video is reaching a truth that many people will not or cannot understand. Notice keywords like "I Am" and "Do what you want" pop up time and time again, remember Lucifer will be your desire but also your fire (If you cant work it out then you never will).

"Do What You Want"..? (Exposing Satanism in Society) [3of3] - YouTube

reality man
02-09-2009, 09:22 PM

I'm thinking of selling my soul to good old "satan" - I hear he's offering twice the amount of empty promises if you sell before the end of september. So i'm cashing in tomorrow in case he changes his mind! :eek::rolleyes:

anthony65
02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
i never said tht and dont believe wht u see in the MSM. Real satanists have a different view of lucifer and are peaceful loving people

So what are the satanists doing if there is no satan?

Is it just about dressing up and abusing christians? :confused:

anthony65
02-09-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm thinking of selling my soul to good old "satan" - I hear he's offering twice the amount of empty promises if you sell before the end of september. So i'm cashing in tomorrow in case he changes his mind! :eek::rolleyes:

He's doing a roaring trade today...

meksar
02-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Consider this at 1:20 and if you like what you see and hear then your welcome to it, once you swear a oath you are no longer on a spiritual journey.

reality man
02-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Consider this at 1:20 and if you like what you see and hear then your welcome to it, once you swear a oath you are no longer on a spiritual journey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzER3l8tyUs

All right - I thought religion was nuts but that was funny it was so crazy - when are you silly people ever going to wake up out of your air head dreams? I know it's hard to tell that a dream is just a dream whilst you are dreaming it - but at least try for fucks sake - you shower of bloody igits!

meksar
02-09-2009, 10:51 PM
All right - I thought religion was nuts but that was funny it was so crazy - when are you silly people ever going to wake up out of your air head dreams? I know it's hard to tell that a dream is just a dream whilst you are dreaming it - but at least try for fucks sake - you shower of bloody igits!

Your welcome to having a kabbalistic world religion and a false messiah as your world leader, but don't come crying when they start sacrificing kids you know to the "Sun God".

octopusrex
02-09-2009, 11:08 PM
The problem we run into with western influences and language is the definition of soul and spirit.

Soul means Jiva, that part of us which is untainted by material existance. The part of us that belongs to God exclusively.

Spirit (often confused by deluded Christians) is the covering of the soul that creates an Ego apart from God's reality. The very nature of spirit makes it corruptible and corrupt - although many spirits are constantly trying to return to the Soul.

You can't "sell" a Soul because it's God's - not 'yours'.

On the other hand, folks corrupt themselves in spirit constantly. That means that they make 'spiritual mistakes' that take them further away from love and closer to selfish-Ego-centerness.

nectars
03-09-2009, 12:09 AM

Interesting. You should perhaps read your own sig. Just in case you cant for whatever reason here it is. The important part is in bold.

Take the first step in faith.
You don't have to see the whole staircase.
Just take the first step!
(Martin Luther King JR)

That goes both ways btw(towards God or the "absence of", not the polar opposite, the absence of) and is determined by "identification with" that particular energy field through choice and willful intention. If your so sure this is all fictitious, why not go practice some of this nonsense and prove it to yourself one way or another instead of coming on here talking out your a** about something you clearly have zero knowledge about let alone experiencially.

Have a nice night.

meksar
03-09-2009, 01:45 AM
The problem we run into with western influences and language is the definition of soul and spirit.

Soul means Jiva, that part of us which is untainted by material existance. The part of us that belongs to God exclusively.

Spirit (often confused by deluded Christians) is the covering of the soul that creates an Ego apart from God's reality. The very nature of spirit makes it corruptible and corrupt - although many spirits are constantly trying to return to the Soul.

You can't "sell" a Soul because it's God's - not 'yours'.

On the other hand, folks corrupt themselves in spirit constantly. That means that they make 'spiritual mistakes' that take them further away from love and closer to selfish-Ego-centerness.

They allow foul spirits to enter them and lose sense of who they really used to be.

meksar
03-09-2009, 04:59 AM

matt d
03-09-2009, 08:45 AM

That quote is a little confusing. Does it mean that John Lennon was a TARGET of the Reptilian hybrids, or does it mean that Lennon WAS a Reptilian hybrid ?

AH Target of makes more sense . yes that mislead me . Cheers steve

Ian2day
03-09-2009, 03:29 PM

I think it means that the Rep hybrids have targets such as JL. Not that Lennon was a rep.

redman
03-09-2009, 07:08 PM
You're always laughing at your own comments... Bad sign that...

I thought you said this thread wasn't worth a wank. You can't keep away can you?

Do I think John Lennon was a satanist?

Yes.

Do I think it's possible to enter into a contract with negative entities / satanic beings and sell your soul?

I don't know, but right now I'd say yes.

The Beatles (like the Rolling Stones and many other bands) were great admirers of Aleister Crowley.

Remember Sergeant Pepper? Released 20 years after Crowley's death. Remember how it starts? "It was 20 years ago today...". And of course Crowley is one of the faces on the cover.

http://www.lastgeneration.biz/crowley.html

Crowleyís photo appeared on the Beatlesí Sgt. Pepper album cover. The Beatles testified that the characters who appeared on the album were their ďheroes.Ē John Lennon explained to Playboy magazine that ďthe whole Beatle idea was to do what you want Ö do what thou wilst, as long as it doesnít hurt somebodyĒ (Lennon, cited by David Sheff, The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, p. 61). This was precisely what Crowley taught

But Crowley's death wasn't 20 years to the day Sgt peppers was released, Sgt Pepper was released 1st of July, and Crowley died in december. So once again you're talking shite. If you are going to make a point of why you think something at least check the fucking facts out hey.

Also, I admire some things about Crowley. Does that make me a Satanist ?? I suggest you stop reading the mainstream garbage you hear about Crowley and actually study some of his stuff... The guy was a lot more clued up than what you are giving him credit for.

You said " Do I think it's possible to enter into a contract with negative entities / satanic beings and sell your soul?

I don't know, but right now I'd say yes. "

May I suggest you put the crack pipe down.

redman
03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
What you have just said is depressing because you don't realize the music/movie industry is more than corrupt it is satanic and used to push to the luciferian doctrine etc. Wasn't Aleister "The Beast 666" Crowley on one of their album covers also?, people like yourself never cease to amaze me. I don't need to take a look at my life and what i am doing, people like you need to realize this aint no bullshit.

Hey.. that may be so, but I ain't going to accuse every fucking successful rock n roll band on the planet of being in on the agenda just because they throw the horn signs up. And so what if they had Aleister Crowley on the front cover, they had Sonny Liston on there too, reason being they were controversial characters.

Simple as. You do realize that Crowley has a lot of people who have read his stuff and studied the guy. Doesn't mean they are satanists does it ???

But yeah, Lennon sold his soul to the devil. :eek:

edelweiss pirate
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
http://img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i969972_the-beatles-butcher-cover.jpg (http://imagehosting.gr)

This is unbelievable! I didn't know this existed.....

Those fab four fuckers.

bones
03-09-2009, 10:00 PM
i watched the bank job today and i thought ide look it up !!

did you know john lennon was very close friends with Michael de Freitas aka

Abdul Malik,,,

this guy was hanged in trinidad and was involved in the black power movement in england in the 1970s, john lennon funded his sepretist centre "black house" and even donated some of his hair to raise funds,,,

in return he got a pair or mohammad alis boxers,,, john also paid for his bail....

so john wasnt a good old boy as suggested by the media..

ronisron
03-09-2009, 10:16 PM
A lot of those guys were seduced by the idea of Crowley during the '60's, and why not? He was anti establishment, do what thou wilt, a drug taker, a real bad ass with a genuine occult following. Lennon got caught up with that, but not to the extent that the Stones or Jimmy Page did, hanging with Kenneth Anger, performing rituals.... a lot of people in positions of power in politics and the music business were Luciferians, and it was a way of ingratiating themselves with the elite power structure as well. They were all young men, and all seduced by sex, drugs, money and personal power over people.

Check out Sympathy for The Devil on "The Rock N Roll Circus" by the Stones. It seems all campy and what have you, but look at Jagger's gestures near the end, and the symbols painted on his body. And who's shown clapping along, cheering Mick on? John Lennon.

Did Lennon sell his soul? I doubt it, but he was involved with people and things that may have overshadowed his career with negative energies. I mean, he could have had any woman in the world probably, but he would up with fricking Yoko???? :eek: And after she had already had sex with McCartney. A weird Beatles groupie, and also into the occult.

metacomet
04-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Yes, ronisron, Mick Jagger was performing a ritual in his television performances where at the end he reveals tattoos of the devil himself. These guys made no qualms about admitting that they'd sold their soul - it's just that simple. But in this day and age, everyone marks things up to 'artistic expression' or they are simply in denial about it.

Ian2day
04-09-2009, 06:09 AM
To enter into a contract. You have to be an adult. So any deal done before you reach the age of majority is null and void. The devil is in the detail.

jason sands
04-09-2009, 06:41 AM

I think the REAL question is: If so, did he keep the receipt?

jason sands
04-09-2009, 06:44 AM
http://img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i969972_the-beatles-butcher-cover.jpg (http://imagehosting.gr)

This is unbelievable! I didn't know this existed.....

Those fab four fuckers.

Obviously created before George Harrison became a vegetarian :)

From one of the song titles it seems they were trying to Work It Out. Apparently, negotiations fell through

And here's 'this' about 'that!':

http://www.eskimo.com/~bpentium/whobutch.html

"The first Beatles album released in America by Capitol Records was actually the Beatles' second British LP, "With The Beatles". Renamed "Meet The Beatles!", it was stripped of five cover versions of songs first popularized by US Motown artists, out of Capitol's fear that the songs would sound old hat to American audiences. To make up for the deletions, Capitol included "I Want To Hold Your Hand" on the album, along with its British and American B-sides. Three months later, the five cover versions deleted from "With The Beatles" were combined with "She Loves You" (now that the Swan 45 was topping the charts), three B-sides, and two newly-recorded tracks to create another record for the American market, misnamed "The Beatles' Second Album". Thus did Capitol manage to transform one UK Beatles LP into two American Beatles albums, a practice they would continue for the next few years."

anthony65
04-09-2009, 08:01 AM
But Crowley's death wasn't 20 years to the day Sgt peppers was released, Sgt Pepper was released 1st of July, and Crowley died in december. So once again you're talking shite. If you are going to make a point of why you think something at least check the fucking facts out hey.

Also, I admire some things about Crowley. Does that make me a Satanist ?? I suggest you stop reading the mainstream garbage you hear about Crowley and actually study some of his stuff... The guy was a lot more clued up than what you are giving him credit for.

You said " Do I think it's possible to enter into a contract with negative entities / satanic beings and sell your soul?

I don't know, but right now I'd say yes. "

May I suggest you put the crack pipe down.

So you admire some stuff about Mr Crowley. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

So you dismiss the idea of sergeant pepper being a tribute to crowley because the dates don't exactly match?

Remember the Derek Taylor quote about the beatles?

"They're COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing." Derek Taylor, Press Officer for the Beatles

"I believed that he was Satan himself at times" George Martin, Beatles Producer

"Jesus, a garlic-eating, stinking little yellow, greasy fascist bastard catholic Spaniard." (John Lennon, A Spaniard in the Works, p.14)

"Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and will be proved right. You just wait.. . .We're more powerfull than Jesus ever was.." John Lennon

John Lennon also used to piss on the churchgoers, inlcuding nuns, from the balcony of the hamburg apartment.

The beatles were close to lots of bands and others who were involved in the 60's drug scene. Many of them were heavily influenced by crowley, leary, anger, etc.

http://stargods.org/BeatlesEvil.html

anthony65
04-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Yes, ronisron, Mick Jagger was performing a ritual in his television performances where at the end he reveals tattoos of the devil himself. These guys made no qualms about admitting that they'd sold their soul - it's just that simple. But in this day and age, everyone marks things up to 'artistic expression' or they are simply in denial about it.

Good post metacomet.

helloperator
04-09-2009, 08:39 AM

praise to you....oh mighty leader...show us the way...you are all wise

michael christopher
04-09-2009, 02:52 PM
So you admire some stuff about Mr Crowley. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

So you dismiss the idea of sergeant pepper being a tribute to crowley because the dates don't exactly match?

Remember the Derek Taylor quote about the beatles?

"They're COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing." Derek Taylor, Press Officer for the Beatles

"I believed that he was Satan himself at times" George Martin, Beatles Producer

"Jesus, a garlic-eating, stinking little yellow, greasy fascist bastard catholic Spaniard." (John Lennon, A Spaniard in the Works, p.14)

"Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and will be proved right. You just wait.. . .We're more powerfull than Jesus ever was.." John Lennon

John Lennon also used to piss on the churchgoers, inlcuding nuns, from the balcony of the hamburg apartment.

The beatles were close to lots of bands and others who were involved in the 60's drug scene. Many of them were heavily influenced by crowley, leary, anger, etc.

http://stargods.org/BeatlesEvil.html

Are those things supposed to count as real evidence, or are you just kidding?

octopusrex
04-09-2009, 02:53 PM
They allow foul spirits to enter them and lose sense of who they really used to be.

That would be a negative channeling kinda thing. Ayahuasca helps you see dead people, but letting them take your body over is up to you, really. If you need to be possessed by somebody for a little extra strength, I recommed mirrors.;)

michael christopher
04-09-2009, 02:54 PM
That would be a negative channeling kinda thing. Ayahuasca helps you see dead people, but letting them take your body over is up to you, really. If you need to be possessed by somebody for a little extra strength, I recommed mirrors.;)

Please elaborate. In PM if necessary. :D

the moral man
04-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Dear Friends
kind regards
John Lennon was a secular god and was a materialist.
The Beatles were willing to do anything to get as much money, power and fame as possible.
They did what they had to do in this Dark sector of the galaxy to get as much they could.
There is not much more to say.
yours thankfully
John

3_3_3
04-09-2009, 03:23 PM
The Rolling Stones have an album called 'at her satanic majesties request'. the music on it is just a rip off of Arthur Lee's band love.

rodin
04-09-2009, 03:58 PM

Not forgetting the ritual murder while they played Sympathy for the Devil

Like I say friends have checked out 'Laurel Canyon' and it is factually correct.

ronisron
04-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Whether or not Lennon actually entered into a Satanic pact is unknown, but it stands to reason that he and the Beatles may have, as the Stones and Jimmy Page did. The Beatles were always the vanguard, and influenced more than just musical styles and fashion; part of the Crowleyan ethic was to get large numbers of young people hooked on drugs, rendering them more open to suggestions they may not otherwise have received. The Beatles were "Good", the Stones were "Bad" but both were ultimately coming from the same place idealistically.

The Stones were blatant, from Painted Black, otherwise known as Paint It, Black, and from then on. To paint someone black in a photograph is to put a curse on them, not once does Jagger say Paint It Black, it's all Painted. Satanic Majesties, Sympathy For The Devil, Goats Head Soup, Voodoo Lounge... on and on, the Stones keep doing it for the powerful people who have given them what they want in this earthly realm.

humito
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Whether or not Lennon actually entered into a Satanic pact is unknown, but it stands to reason that he and the Beatles may have, as the Stones and Jimmy Page did. The Beatles were always the vanguard, and influenced more than just musical styles and fashion; part of the Crowleyan ethic was to get large numbers of young people hooked on drugs, rendering them more open to suggestions they may not otherwise have received. The Beatles were "Good", the Stones were "Bad" but both were ultimately coming from the same place idealistically.

The Stones were blatant, from Painted Black, otherwise known as Paint It, Black, and from then on. To paint someone black in a photograph is to put a curse on them, not once does Jagger say Paint It Black, it's all Painted. Satanic Majesties, Sympathy For The Devil, Goats Head Soup, Voodoo Lounge... on and on, the Stones keep doing it for the powerful people who have given them what they want in this earthly realm.

I am sorry,bands may well dabble in the occult for whatever reasons ,but where in any of crowleys writings does he say that large numbers of young people should be hooked on drugs?.........

also charlie chaplin appears on the cover of sgt peppers .......by your logic the album could be dedicated to him!

Crowleys philosophy was of finding and doing your true will.........not doing what TPTB say ,thats why he became a counter culture icon........

what songs from sgt pepper do you think are sending satanic messages to us and why ?

ronisron
04-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I am sorry,bands may well dabble in the occult for whatever reasons ,but where in any of crowleys writings does he say that large numbers of young people should be hooked on drugs?.........

You don't dabble in Satanism or Luciferianism, it's a bit more of a commitment than that. Crowley claimed to have raised Pan, no less. Timothy Leary was a Crowleyite, as was L Ron Hubbard, Ken Kesey, Aldous Huxley and Kenneth Anger. The facts are, they all had used Crowley's teachings to further their cult of Luciferianism, and one of his aliases was Lucifer Morningstar. "The Book of the Law" recommends taking Opium, Hashish, alcohol and other drugs, to excess.

also charlie chaplin appears on the cover of sgt peppers .......by your logic the album could be dedicated to him!

No, that's not my logic. I don't think the Beatles were influenced by Crowley only because he appears on Sgt Peppers, but that was a nod to the old man. Jayne Mansfield, a priestess in LaVey's church is on there too. They even have themselves as they were before changing over to a more psychedelic sound... they were influenced by lots of things.

Crowleys philosophy was of finding and doing your true will.........not doing what TPTB say ,thats why he became a counter culture icon........

There was more to Crowley than just thumbing his nose at authority... he performed ritual magick, sex magick, endorsed the use of hard drugs, opposed the Christian church, referred to himself as the Great Beast amongst other things.

what songs from sgt pepper do you think are sending satanic messages to us and why ?

There is nothing on Sgt peppers that is outward, that was what the Stones were for. The Beatles used a lot of symbology on their album covers, hid messages and other sounds in their music. That was prevalent on Sgt Peppers. That's all. A lot of people took LSD because Paul McCartney said he did, and Sgt Peppers is a most "trippy" album to listen to when high on psychedelics.

It's not right or wrong, it just is.

metacomet
04-09-2009, 07:36 PM
You don't dabble in Satanism or Luciferianism, it's a bit more of a commitment than that.

Thank you for saying that. That's something I believe people in this generation are completely ignorant of.

It doesn't matter if you yourself are 'into' Satanism - if you wear an inverted pentagram thinking it 'looks cool' you are most likely ignorant to the spiritual and energetic charge the inverted pentagram now carries, because it's been used by others around the world in extremely dark rituals... to the average person 'it's just cool' and they feel they are only 'dabbling' in the dark side... they don't understand the metaphysics of 'dabbling' with Satanic symbolism or occult rituals.

There is no 'dipping your toe' into those kinds of waters - if you open even the smallest pin-hole of yourself up to dark energy it has the potential to fill you completely... suddenly, you are just another person who claims 'there is no such thing as evil' or 'evil is just a word'. We all know how many people are like this nowadays - and it is because Satanic rituals on this planet have created an atmosphere where people can be easily swayed... they will always say it is their own logic and reasoning which leads them to the conclusion that "there is no such thing as evil" but if you inspect their past or their lifestyle you will see that at some point they did open themself up to the darkness, whether through fascination or 'dabbling' in it and through that pin-hole they were converted.

Who is to say Lennon and others did not create these pin-holes in themself?

Who is to say they didn't create gaping wide open doorways?

There was more to Crowley than just thumbing his nose at authority... he performed ritual magick, sex magick, endorsed the use of hard drugs, opposed the Christian church, referred to himself as the Great Beast amongst other things.

That's right - although the man is fascinating to us we can't forget that he performed blood rituals. There is no turning back from that. When you start to feed demons on the other side with life essence you hand over a part of yourself which can never return.

devanshoom
04-09-2009, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIIFQfOVAUI

i watched a bunch of these dark stars vids, in which they claim that a lot of musicians are possessed and their music seems to come from something outside of themselves....if this is true then why do most musician's music get blander/insipider/crapper the older they get? if its not coming from them, and is coming from entities, then the quality of music should remain the same....if you can see what i mean..

just a thought I had while watching those vids....quite interesting they were alll the same.

anthony65
04-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Are those things supposed to count as real evidence, or are you just kidding?

This is not a trial.

I'm not trying to "prove" that John Lennon "sold his soul to satan", but I am interested in showing that the Beatles had strong links to the occult. Links to a very dark form of the occult. The same goes for many other famous faces in the music and film industries.

The Beatles, who like other 60's bands, were touted as being anti-establishment, actually had a lot of links to establishment figures via the drug scene which was ultimately linked to and controlled by the establishment.

anthony65
04-09-2009, 08:04 PM

Did the Stones and Jimmy Page say themselves that they had entered into a pact?

If so, it would be interesting to know how they understood this pact to work.

anthony65
04-09-2009, 08:11 PM
You don't dabble in Satanism or Luciferianism, it's a bit more of a commitment than that. Crowley claimed to have raised Pan, no less. Timothy Leary was a Crowleyite, as was L Ron Hubbard, Ken Kesey, Aldous Huxley and Kenneth Anger. The facts are, they all had used Crowley's teachings to further their cult of Luciferianism, and one of his aliases was Lucifer Morningstar. "The Book of the Law" recommends taking Opium, Hashish, alcohol and other drugs, to excess.

No, that's not my logic. I don't think the Beatles were influenced by Crowley only because he appears on Sgt Peppers, but that was a nod to the old man. Jayne Mansfield, a priestess in LaVey's church is on there too. They even have themselves as they were before changing over to a more psychedelic sound... they were influenced by lots of things.

There is nothing on Sgt peppers that is outward, that was what the Stones were for. The Beatles used a lot of symbology on their album covers, hid messages and other sounds in their music. That was prevalent on Sgt Peppers. That's all. A lot of people took LSD because Paul McCartney said he did, and Sgt Peppers is a most "trippy" album to listen to when high on psychedelics.

It's not right or wrong, it just is.

Some excellent stuff there! :)

The links to the other characters you mention are very important: Anger, Hubbard, Huxley, etc. Each one of them adds a new piece to the puzzle and links to additional names. And the common ground between these people keeps on being Aleister Crowley.

I know there are Crowley threads galore on the forum, but one fact that stands out for me is that both his wives went insane, as did apparently other people with whom he was acquainted.

anthony65
04-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Thank you for saying that. That's something I believe people in this generation are completely ignorant of.

It doesn't matter if you yourself are 'into' Satanism - if you wear an inverted pentagram thinking it 'looks cool' you are most likely ignorant to the spiritual and energetic charge the inverted pentagram now carries, because it's been used by others around the world in extremely dark rituals... to the average person 'it's just cool' and they feel they are only 'dabbling' in the dark side... they don't understand the metaphysics of 'dabbling' with Satanic symbolism or occult rituals.

There is no 'dipping your toe' into those kinds of waters - if you open even the smallest pin-hole of yourself up to dark energy it has the potential to fill you completely... suddenly, you are just another person who claims 'there is no such thing as evil' or 'evil is just a word'. We all know how many people are like this nowadays - and it is because Satanic rituals on this planet have created an atmosphere where people can be easily swayed... they will always say it is their own logic and reasoning which leads them to the conclusion that "there is no such thing as evil" but if you inspect their past or their lifestyle you will see that at some point they did open themself up to the darkness, whether through fascination or 'dabbling' in it and through that pin-hole they were converted.

Who is to say Lennon and others did not create these pin-holes in themself?

Who is to say they didn't create gaping wide open doorways?

That's right - although the man is fascinating to us we can't forget that he performed blood rituals. There is no turning back from that. When you start to feed demons on the other side with life essence you hand over a part of yourself which can never return.

Excellent post! :)

rodin
04-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Since Satanism is real and all over this thread and accepted as a cult/movement who thinks Satan is also real?

branjo
04-09-2009, 08:21 PM

lmao, loved that :D

edelweiss pirate
04-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Also, I admire some things about Crowley. Does that make me a Satanist ?? .

No, it makes you a fucking weirdo.

Mixing sperm with human shit, making his mates bark like dogs.

A right fucking weirdo.

Let's complile a list of Crowley's fucking weirdness.

They say he abused and murdered children too and was banished from Italy for this crime, but he couldn't be prosecuted because he worked for the secret services.

FUCK CROWLEY!

metacomet
04-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Since Satanism is real and all over this thread and accepted as a cult/movement who thinks Satan is also real?

When asked if Bob Dylan had a religious affiliation, he stated bluntly, 'I serve the God of THIS world.'

What he meant was, he served Lucifer. Dylan fans will spit out their coffee if you tell them something like that. But why was Dylan so miserable? That is of no interest to them. Why are rich and powerful people who sell their soul for fame never really happy? We're not supposed to question that.

This world IS under the observation and manipulation of an outside entity - not necessarily the 'All Is' God... not a 'unified' God... a God of separation, blackness, emptiness... This 'God', whether you want to call him Satan, Lucifer, or whether or not you admit he exists - does give wealth, power, sex and fame to those who serve 'him' -

whether or not we believe he exists is irrelevant,
as Alex Jones and David Icke said in a great interview -

"Whether or not you believe Demon Gods exist - what is important to remember is that the elite do believe in them and they do serve them."

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/bush_satan_5.jpg
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/poperatingerflasheshorns.jpg

ronisron
04-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Did the Stones and Jimmy Page say themselves that they had entered into a pact?

If so, it would be interesting to know how they understood this pact to work.

They didn't have to say anything. Actions speak louder than words. The Stones were obvious about it. Goats Head Soup?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/goats_head_soup.jpg

That's the inside cover shot..... pretty graphic. Also contains the campy "Dancing With Mr D", with references to murder, suicide, drugs... Sympathy FTD, which I posted a live video of, it's a straight up ritual. Gimme Shelter is a great song, but there is a refrain in the song where a woman is screaming "Rape and murder.... it's just a shot away..." From the album "Let it Bleed". That's the album and tour which led to the infamous Altamont concert.

Page bought Crowley's Boleskine house, books, and some of his old clothes. They were all young, they wanted superstardom and personal power, and they got with the people who were able to provide that for them. There is no denying the popularity of either of these bands, and the fact that they are still contemporary. They still make tons of money. But they had to put out nasty vibes, and not one of them was truly aware of what they were really messing with, until it was too late. They were influenced by some nasty people. I do really like the Stones and Zeppelin, but I'm aware of what lies beneath the surface there.

As metacomet said, in so many words, you can't just dabble with bargain basement devil worship, or be a Satanist sometimes, once you start bringing those negative things into your life, they tend to hang around. It's not something you should fool with unless you are well aware of what's going on, and be prepared to commit yourself.

anthony65
05-09-2009, 09:44 AM
When asked if Bob Dylan had a religious affiliation, he stated bluntly, 'I serve the God of THIS world.'

What he meant was, he served Lucifer. Dylan fans will spit out their coffee if you tell them something like that. But why was Dylan so miserable? That is of no interest to them. Why are rich and powerful people who sell their soul for fame never really happy? We're not supposed to question that.

This world IS under the observation and manipulation of an outside entity - not necessarily the 'All Is' God... not a 'unified' God... a God of separation, blackness, emptiness... This 'God', whether you want to call him Satan, Lucifer, or whether or not you admit he exists - does give wealth, power, sex and fame to those who serve 'him' -

whether or not we believe he exists is irrelevant,
as Alex Jones and David Icke said in a great interview -

"Whether or not you believe Demon Gods exist - what is important to remember is that the elite do believe in them and they do serve them."

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/bush_satan_5.jpg
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/poperatingerflasheshorns.jpg

The Benedict photo is very interesting!

We can rule out the Texas Longhorns in this case I suspect.

And I can't imagine that he's a heavy metal fan.

A coincidental movement of the hands? No.

So he's either telling the deaf believers that he loves them, or...

Or he's advertising his true allegiance...

The Pope? A satanist? But isn't he all about love and peace? :rolleyes:

redman
06-09-2009, 09:06 PM
No, it makes you a fucking weirdo.

Mixing sperm with human shit, making his mates bark like dogs.

A right fucking weirdo.

Let's complile a list of Crowley's fucking weirdness.

They say he abused and murdered children too and was banished from Italy for this crime, but he couldn't be prosecuted because he worked for the secret services.

FUCK CROWLEY!

Yeah that's a kind of reaction you get off clueless fuckers when ya mention You respect some of the things David Icke says and has wrote.

There have been many many things wrote about Crowley, and a lot of it is complete fucking exaggerated nonsense. I happen to like some of the idea's behind Crowley's work, not all of it because I found that it contradicted it's self. But some of it is definitely worth a look, and all that " fucking weirdo " shit doesn't wash, I am talking about reading a book, if the book is weird or the person who wrote it is weird in your eyes then that makes me weird, does it ?? Great logic.

Have fun in that little box ya stuck in.

rodin
06-09-2009, 09:46 PM
The Pope? A satanist? But isn't he all about love and peace? :rolleyes:

lol

Give peace a chance and imagine there's no heaven

rodin
06-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah that's a kind of reaction you get off clueless fuckers when ya mention You respect some of the things David Icke says and has wrote.

There have been many many things wrote about Crowley, and a lot of it is complete fucking exaggerated nonsense. I happen to like some of the idea's behind Crowley's work, not all of it because I found that it contradicted it's self. But some of it is definitely worth a look, and all that " fucking weirdo " shit doesn't wash, I am talking about reading a book, if the book is weird or the person who wrote it is weird in your eyes then that makes me weird, does it ?? Great logic.

Do you believe Satan exists? Just askin'

redman
06-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Do you believe Satan exists? Just askin'

Nope.

metacomet
07-09-2009, 03:55 AM

Yeah, but David Icke never recommended child sacrifice or ritual blood magick.

Cmon man. Are you just another moral relativist?

No such thing as evil? Evil is just a word? Kinda sounds like you subscribe to that philosophy. Many people do nowadays.

There have been many many things wrote about Crowley, and a lot of it is complete fucking exaggerated nonsense.

People always say this, but they have no good examples. Crowley wanted to be notorious for the things he said and did, yet when the written accounts are brought up his admirers call them 'exaggerated'?

I happen to like some of the idea's behind Crowley's work

So do I, like the idea that we are all stars... but we shouldn't cherry pick his work like that. The man wanted to be evil and he embraced evil... yet his followers claim there is no such thing as evil. It's tiresome.

Denying that Crowley was evil, encouraged evil, and did legitimately evil things does not make you progressive. It makes you naive.

Understanding evil and what is evil and admitting that Crowley and certain Satanists are evil does not mean any of us are stuck in a box.

michael christopher
07-09-2009, 03:48 PM
So do I, like the idea that we are all stars... but we shouldn't cherry pick his work like that. The man wanted to be evil and he embraced evil... yet his followers claim there is no such thing as evil. It's tiresome.

Why wouldn't you cherry pick his work?

Truth is usually mixed in with some kind of massive lie. It takes a discerning mind to find the diamond in the coal.

But the diamond in the coal is still there to be found!

I cherry pick out of the Bible because some of the stuff in it is rather elegant and beautiful. But I can't throw out the whole thing or take in the whole thing because the whole thing is bogus.

edelweiss pirate
07-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Why wouldn't you cherry pick his work?

Truth is usually mixed in with some kind of massive lie. It takes a discerning mind to find the diamond in the coal.

But the diamond in the coal is still there to be found!

I cherry pick out of the Bible because some of the stuff in it is rather elegant and beautiful. But I can't throw out the whole thing or take in the whole thing because the whole thing is bogus.

'Cept Jesus and John Lennon.

Was listening to David Bowie yesterday 'The Man who sold the world'.

The whole albums about selling your soul to the devil...

Look:

he Width Of A Circle

In the corner of the morning in the past
I would sit and blame the master first and last
All the roads were straight and narrow
And the prayers were small and yellow
And the rumour spread that I was aging fast
Then I ran across a monster who was sleeping
By a tree
And I looked and frowned and the monster was me

Well, I said hello and I said hello
And I asked "Why not?" and I replied "I don't know"
So we asked a simple black bird, who was happy as can be
And he laughed insane and quipped "KAHLIL GIBRAN"
And I cried for all the others till the day was nearly through
For I realized that God's a young man too

Ho

Oh I said "So long" and I waved "Bye-bye"
And I smashed my soul and traded my mind
Got laid by a young bordello
Who was vaguely half asleep
For which my reputation swept back home in drag
And the moral of this magic spell
Negotiates my hide
When God did take my logic for a ride
(Riding along)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oooooh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooh

He swallowed his pride and puckered his lips
And showed me the leather belt round his hips
My knees were shaking my cheeks aflame
He said "You'll never go down to the Gods again"
(Turn around, go back!)

He struck the ground a cavern appeared
And I smelt the burning pit of fear
We crashed a thousand yards below
I said "Do it again, do it again"
(Turn around, go back!)

His nebulous body swayed above
His tongue swollen with devil's love
The snake and I, a venom high
I said "Do it again, do it again"
(Turn around, go back!)

Breathe, breathe, breathe deeply
And I was seething, breathing deeply
Spitting sentry, horned and tailed
Waiting for you

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

[/QUOTE]

rodin
07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Bowie got a crap bargain his music was shite

authority
07-09-2009, 08:42 PM
--
The Pact

i believe that this is how it works; you sell your soul, yo become famous/rich, then horned one/Bezelbub/Satan comes to collect.

Even though I have no specific study on the topic to object to this date, I believe it morenss se likely that the pact was made some days before that date. This would give the Devil time to prepare the fans for that exaggerated reaction on December 27.

makes sense

makes sense too, because who sells the soul to the "horned one" no longer needs Christ and he (that is driven by attached entities) has then the need to mock Christ ans all Christ -like. It always works that way.

that is really interesting fact, and we know about the murder of Sharon Tate -- Satanist husband Roman Polanski and Charles Manson.
And, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Manson also a Beatles fan, just like his followers were?

this is not surprising a bit. Satan/Bezelbub came to collect for what became his on that day. Lennon's lease on fortune and fame has expired that day and his landlord came to collect -- Lennon's soul.

this is so appalling and so right on target
just take a look at the cover:
http://www.eskimo.com/~bpentium/b4sale/front_11.jpg

this is incredibly horrendous!
it is so apparent that only evil entities could have managed to deliver such horrible thing to appear to light of day. And, this was delivered primarily to young teenage children and young adults! No sane (not possessed) human could ever come up with such album cover. period.

not surprising at all

he has seen his death angel

Niezgoda did an excellent job, that is for sure.

BTW, Lennon's "imagine" song is probably one of the moments of truth.
When he realized that Satan will come to collect his soul he probably
was so saddened as he understood that world could become a paradise.
Even though Lennon could have directed his music towards that noble goal -- he has chosen another road, road to fame and reaches and ultimately self destruction.

I pity such fools.
lucky for me I never found Beatles music worth anything so i was not even exposed much to their "music"

michael christopher
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM

Look:

[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Your evidence is almost as much of a joke as your interpretation of abstract riddles. If David Bowie "sold his soul to the devil" then I guess you can say the same of me.

anthony65
07-09-2009, 08:56 PM

Your evidence is almost as much of a joke as your interpretation of abstract riddles. If David Bowie "sold his soul to the devil" then I guess you can say the same of me.

eternal_spirit
07-09-2009, 11:41 PM
http://beatlesnumber9.com/lennonplayboy.html
read the last interview Lennon gave.

rodin
08-09-2009, 12:32 AM

Free-lance writer David Sheff was tapped for the assignment

ONO

"People like Carter represent only their country. John and I represent the world."

Bolsheviki Asiatic China/Soviet

the Quarrymen - mason materiel

actually its loaded

"If anybody comes up with papers, knock them down," he said. "As long as they don't touch me, it's OK." Before I left the car, Lennon pointed to a sleeping wino leaning against the studio wall. "That could be him," Lennon warned. "They're masters of disguise."

And the interview proper will have to wait til morning its chuckin oot time

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/worldrev.htm

steevo
08-09-2009, 12:55 AM
John Lennon has sold out....AGAIN! ;)

The Beatles: Rock Band Abbey Road Commercial HD - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXXZQiThsk

08-09-2009, 01:01 AM

Yeah, David Bowie knew that Led Zeppelin were putting a lot of occult stuff in their music, so he decided to one-up them by writing a ten-minute song where he gets fucked by the Devil. And of course, there is a lot of Tibetan Buddhism running through it.

Interestingly, Bowie's name was also on Chapman's hit-list.
he has seen his death angel

"You know who I am," he said
The speaker was an angel
He coughed and shook his crumpled wings
Closed his eyes and moved his lips
"It's time we should be going"
Look Back in Anger - David Bowie - YouTube

metacomet
08-09-2009, 01:08 AM
John Lennon has sold out....AGAIN! ;)

Fuck that game. Makes me sick how much that game is being promoted right now.

9.9.09. Cute.

rodin
09-09-2009, 12:23 AM

Good interview.

John sounded like an intelligent decent human being.

Ono odd. Esp with her children. No sure if she was an agent or opportunist