http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/44/446/446267/burka.jpg

easy tiger....

dawnismygoddess
21-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Lol!

fratoue
21-08-2009, 12:53 PM
How the hell do you know their hot?.

Why isn't there a religion that dictates their women walk around in bikinis and high hells sigh?

jammasterj13
21-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Lack of vitamin D from essential sunlight turns moslem women into mothwomen.

http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/v/Q/1/mothman.jpg

:D:D

islamvslizards
21-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Lack of vitamin D from sunlight turns moslem women into mothwomen.

:D

there are other sources of vitamin d than the sun as part of a normal diet

and there is more beauty in only sharing your beauty with those who matter to you, than displaying as much skin as you can for the benefit of any passing leery man, and a lot more dignity in succeeding in life based on your personality rather than your looks.

as for the full body burkhas, im not a fan but i respect their right as humans to dress as they want to without fear of persecution, the same right all of us enjoy, and would explode in rage if someone in the east mocked us.

eternal_spirit
21-08-2009, 01:36 PM
This is why Islam will never rule, the only mask most women will wear is the slap slap make up masks. Which most women wouldn't leave the house without wearing it.

Bet you don't have to wait as long for her to get ready to go out if you're with a Muslim girl. Unless some are over obsessive playing around with their burkhas.

godgoo
21-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Lack of vitamin D from sunlight turns moslem women into mothwomen.

http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/v/Q/1/mothman.jpg

Which light actually provides the Vitamin D property? white light? Or is it a monochromatic property?

islamvslizards
21-08-2009, 01:40 PM
This is why Islam will never rule, the only mask most women will wear is the slap slap make up masks. Which most women wouldn't leave the house without wearing it.

"the mask" is an arab/afghan cultural garment, which itself only began as a class distinctor during the times of the baghdad based caliphs, long...loooong after the prophets time.

so in effect its actually anti-islamic, since there is no class system in islam, apart from the knowledgeable and the ignorant.

it has nothing to do with islam, which only states to dress modestly and cover your body (not face - thats optional). you can cover your body just as well with western clothes as you can with eastern ones.

crimsonblade
21-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Letterbox ladies!

angelmoon
21-08-2009, 02:00 PM

Bet you don't have to wait as long for her to get ready to go out if you're with a Muslim girl. Unless some are over obsessive playing around with their burkhas.

how do they enjoy a eating out ?

i think it shoud be the men who cover up so they can keep their bodies for there women.

i believe we should ban the burkha in western countrs and if they dnt like it then dont come to the west

size_of_light
21-08-2009, 02:10 PM

Fuck that's hot.

She wants it.

What a slut!

islamvslizards
21-08-2009, 02:15 PM

i think it shoud be the men who cover up so they can keep their bodies for there women.

i believe we should ban the burkha in western countrs and if they dnt like it then dont come to the west

you read the daily mail do you?

perchanski
21-08-2009, 02:19 PM
i must admit, i do love to wolf whistle at these girls, It really pisses them off cos they think you cant work out their body shapes. PS I am not doing it to upset them( Oh yeah I am ).

angelmoon
21-08-2009, 02:24 PM
you read the daily mail do you?

no i am just agreeing with what you said in your post that there is no need for the wearing of this ridiculous attire it say's no were in that it is compulsory in the Islamic faith that they have to were it

it is considered rude to wear sunglasses when in conversation with another so how rude is this get up ?

the hi jab is one thing but this is outrageous in this day and age and in our western society , you are obviously a male and would think different had you been a female so wind your neck in and allow ppl to have an opinion , as it is legal in this country

danster82
21-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Another area the Muslims seriously fail in.

romas
21-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Social control system.

decim
21-08-2009, 03:58 PM
islamo-nausea

Apologists for evil - YouTube

islamvslizards
21-08-2009, 04:21 PM
no i am just agreeing with what you said in your post that there is no need for the wearing of this ridiculous attire it say's no were in that it is compulsory in the Islamic faith that they have to were it

it is considered rude to wear sunglasses when in conversation with another so how rude is this get up ?

the hi jab is one thing but this is outrageous in this day and age and in our western society , you are obviously a male and would think different had you been a female so wind your neck in and allow ppl to have an opinion , as it is legal in this country

the difference between us is, i respect peoples right to self expression. i have no problem with women walking around in bikinis and thongs if thats what they want to do, and the same way i have no problem with a woman who wears a full body burkha.

i think it is fascist to try and ban it because people dont "like" it. its no ones business but the womans what she wears.

your "opinion" is to enforce something on people that is nothing to do with you, against their will? and you are having a go at me?

triotec
21-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Fuck that's hot.

She wants it.

What a slut!

HAHAHAHA, how can she suck?

jammasterj13
21-08-2009, 05:12 PM
islamo-nausea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FpTvp0tgs
Legend in the making.

hadabusa
21-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Wow i found some really hot women in Burqa's and Niq?b's

easy tiger....
thiss my new background pic.

stomach issues from laughter

:D:D

jammasterj13
21-08-2009, 05:16 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/07/weekend_diversion_i_am_alterin/darth-vader.jpg

Was Darth Vader a moslem?:D

father ted
21-08-2009, 06:07 PM
They are definately hot. You would be too if you had to wear that, especialy in the summer.

lase
21-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Us - "No it's the muslims, no it's the Tories, no it's the Unions, no it's the Jews, no it's the blacks, no it's the Lib Dems, no it's the Gypsies, no it's the Burkas."

Them - "Thankyou very much I'll have a bit of that"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HgvDFWG-ifg/SihiWq_vG2I/AAAAAAAAAF0/AW_MTKVP24A/s400/tories.jpg

runlikehell
21-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Wow i found some really hot women in Burqa's and Niqāb's

Defeating the purpose...

http://secondcitystyle.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451595d69e20115705d3200970c-800wi

http://img2.allposters.com/images/RHPOD/105-592.jpg

http://www.hyscience.com/Muslim%20women%20shopping.jpg
(loving the tesco Accessory)

easy tiger....

I was under the impression that they were all terribly ugly and that's why they coverd up!

It scares the children too!

My friends son laughing, and pointing asked why dose somone look like that i said dont laugh and point! that's not nice...

that person was born that way!!

Runlikehell: Right com'on woman were going to the shops we need milk and bread!

Terribly ugly Woman: okay i'l just get my coat

Runlikehell: COAT! :eek: You'll need more that a coat im not walking down the road with you looking like that! face tripping you

Runlikehell: :confused: Get that Burqa or Niqāb on woman! FF'S remember what happened the last time eh!

Terribly ugly Woman: i know :o

Runlikehell: Eh the last time you got us both arrested!
The guy was throwing money at us! he though we were trying to rob him!

Runlikehell: I couldent belive it it was so embarrising T.V crew there and everything, we were even on the front page of the local news paper :o

Runlikehell: i spent six hour in a police station cause of you! strip searched and everything! i even got the rubber glove and the finger up the bum! :o

Runlikehell: I dont know? somtimes i just don't understand this crazy world (mutters:Bloody woman)

Terribly ugly Woman: what was that!: mad:

Runlikehell: I said we better get moving! :p

angelmoon
21-08-2009, 07:20 PM
the difference between us is, i respect peoples right to self expression. i have no problem with women walking around in bikinis and thongs if thats what they want to do, and the same way i have no problem with a woman who wears a full body burkha.

i think it is fascist to try and ban it because people dont "like" it. its no ones business but the woman's what she wears.

your "opinion" is to enforce something on people that is nothing to do with you, against their will? and you are having a go at me?

well i disagree as it is impolite as i say to wear sunglasses when talking to others and bike helmets are for obvious reasons not acceptable in shops

they demonize the youth for wearing hoods , and ban them from shopping centres .

why should the wears of this ridiculous form of dress be the exception?

they don't have to wear it for there religion , it is a pure out and out political statement .
naturists are not allowed to shop in the way they would wish to, i wouldn't find this offencive but some would

mightyoak
21-08-2009, 08:13 PM
The garments are offensive in an open society Muslim extremism male/female should be quashed ie IF ya dont like our way off life then go somewhere more agreeable to your needs............

zarah
22-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Yet again I feel as if I've stumbled into the wrong website..

What on earth is going on here? Aren't we all here because we understand there's something not right in what we're being told and we're trying to discover more from learned people who are researching and gaining comprehension of the agenda we know is being hidden from us?

If you don't understand why a Muslim woman wears a Burka, why not do some intelligent research and find out? Why not approach a woman in one and ask?

Okay, so why do they wear them? In my opinion, mostly because of a misinterpretation of the Qur'an, made either purposely or in error. I would suggest the former. The Qur'an states that women should dress modestly, and cover their heads, arms to the wrists, chest and neck and legs to the ankles in prayer. It was Muhammed's idea to create a barrier between his wives and visitors to his home to give them some privacy, and from this 'scholars' have decided that this means women should dress completely covered up. The idea of dressing modestly, both for men and women' is to help a Muslim stay on the moral path, without having immodest thoughts of another. Any semi-attractive, breathing woman can understand God's point everytime they walk past a building site or are propositioned with held out phones from hopeful men in a traffic jam.

From a woman's perpective, I think the western culture has gone in the completely opposite direction. We're all pressured to be a size 10, to wear make up to cover our flaws, to look attractive for the opposite sex wearing clothes that leave little to the imagination, and we're told that because we can do this we're emancipated and we're equal to men. Are we really? I work hard to stay slim, I work out 5 times a week, I watch what I eat, which obviously keeps me healthy, but I also pay 300 every 4 months for micro dermabrasion, I buy creams to keep wrinkles at bay which costs about 100 and I've had cosmetic surgery which has cost me about 12k ...and I'm not alone. It irks me no end when women just like us, pity Muslim women, who are part of a faith (when it's practiced as it should be) who are really equal, who don't feel they have to conform to an external misgynist ideal and who are true matriarchs of their family.

Do a little intelligent reading, eh? Don't fall into the trap the msm and tptb have set for us

zarah
22-08-2009, 07:55 AM
The garments are offensive in an open society Muslim extremism male/female should be quashed ie IF ya dont like our way off life then go somewhere more agreeable to your needs............

The garments are offensive to YOU and to others who have been conditioned to think like you. That doesn't make them offensive, because as we all know, opinion is subjective. I'd suggest you stop attaching your concept of extremism to an item of clothing, do a little more reading from alternative sources and stop being a mouthpiece for the elite.

zarah
22-08-2009, 07:57 AM
And while I'm moaning on...

Women aren't hen-babies, therefore we aren't 'chicks'...

hierophant
22-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Naked airport scanners - YouTube
absolutely priceless...

yozhik
22-08-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm with Zarah on this one.
I feel like I've walked into a KKK meeting or some pathetic, right-wing, National Front, anti-Muslim pro-Ignorance, prejudice fest.

For a thread to show so much intolerance is incredibly ironic, for a "conspiracy" site.

Judging women because of what they wear????
I'm not sure if it gets any more superficial than that.

take it easy
22-08-2009, 10:24 AM
i find muslim "chicks" very sexy and the clothes they wear turn me on...

it's a compliment, a free thinking compliment you don't hear often.... what's wrong with that?

jason sands
22-08-2009, 10:28 AM

easy tiger....

Singing the Madonna song "Like A Virgin" at a Burga karaoke bar

take it easy
22-08-2009, 10:29 AM
I feel like I've walked into a KKK meeting or some pathetic, right-wing, National Front, anti-Muslim pro-Ignorance, prejudice fest.

For a thread to show so much intolerance is incredibly ironic, for a "conspiracy" site.

you've got the mods to delete your earlier post.... which went something along the lines of the spirit of thread.

take it easy
22-08-2009, 10:33 AM

conspiracy sites - the last bastian of tolerance...

don't think so bud!

yozhik
22-08-2009, 10:35 AM
you've got the mods to delete your earlier post.... which went something along the lines of the spirit of thread.

Huh?
What earlier post?
Don't need the mods to delete a post ... you can do it yourself ... but I still have no clue to that which you're referring to.

Confused me with another poster?
:confused:

zarah
22-08-2009, 11:45 AM
i find muslim "chicks" very sexy and the clothes they wear turn me on...

it's a compliment, a free thinking compliment you don't hear often.... what's wrong with that?

No. You assume it's a compliment. Women don't always enjoy being leered at by men who presume we're interested to know whether we're shag materail or not.

In Islam, and again I refer to the faith and not to cultural interpretations, it's our minds and intellect with with we are judged by society, not our appearance.

grenadene
22-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Yet again I feel as if I've stumbled into the wrong website..

What on earth is going on here? Aren't we all here because we understand there's something not right in what we're being told and we're trying to discover more from learned people who are researching and gaining comprehension of the agenda we know is being hidden from us?

If you don't understand why a Muslim woman wears a Burka, why not do some intelligent research and find out? Why not approach a woman in one and ask?

Okay, so why do they wear them? In my opinion, mostly because of a misinterpretation of the Qur'an, made either purposely or in error. I would suggest the former. The Qur'an states that women should dress modestly, and cover their heads, arms to the wrists, chest and neck and legs to the ankles in prayer. It was Muhammed's idea to create a barrier between his wives and visitors to his home to give them some privacy, and from this 'scholars' have decided that this means women should dress completely covered up. The idea of dressing modestly, both for men and women' is to help a Muslim stay on the moral path, without having immodest thoughts of another. Any semi-attractive, breathing woman can understand God's point everytime they walk past a building site or are propositioned with held out phones from hopeful men in a traffic jam.

From a woman's perpective, I think the western culture has gone in the completely opposite direction. We're all pressured to be a size 10, to wear make up to cover our flaws, to look attractive for the opposite sex wearing clothes that leave little to the imagination, and we're told that because we can do this we're emancipated and we're equal to men. Are we really? I work hard to stay slim, I work out 5 times a week, I watch what I eat, which obviously keeps me healthy, but I also pay 300 every 4 months for micro dermabrasion, I buy creams to keep wrinkles at bay which costs about 100 and I've had cosmetic surgery which has cost me about 12k ...and I'm not alone. It irks me no end when women just like us, pity Muslim women, who are part of a faith (when it's practiced as it should be) who are really equal, who don't feel they have to conform to an external misgynist ideal and who are true matriarchs of their family.

Do a little intelligent reading, eh? Don't fall into the trap the msm and tptb have set for us

I couldn't agree more :) and thanks for taking to time to articulate this. I was too busy shaking my head and throwing my hands up in air!

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 12:48 PM
comeon, muslim buddies, dont be upset.
you might find things in other cultures funny2.

islamvz, i respect the keeping it4beloved ones,but...
do you get to see the face before dating?lol.

np with burkas for me,i judge women by tits anyway:D

i better stop.

who takes offense by this, is bringing religion to a forum where ppl dont want political correctness, take it easy.

zarah
22-08-2009, 12:52 PM
comeon, muslim buddies, dont be upset.
you might find things in other cultures funny2.

Islam isn't a culture.

islamvz, i respect the keeping it4beloved ones,but...
do you get to see the face before dating?lol.

You're really a twat..Muslims don't 'date'. np with burkas for me,i judge women by tits anyway:D

In magazines, which is about as close as I think you've ever come.

i better stop.

who takes offense by this, is bringing religion to a forum where ppl dont want political correctness, take it easy.

I've tried to untangle this sentence, but stopped when I got bored.

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 12:58 PM
women have feminist movements etc, yet it failed to get them thicker skin.same old.
ill call a woman what i want and take responsibility for doing so.

do not think of them as weak,in need of protection,honest.

theyre men with tits.

they bleed every month,yet survive.do you?

saying chicks is hardly some atrocity, considering they call eachother *bitch*

btw,you must control calories,not watch what you eat.

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Islam isn't a culture.

You're really a twat..Muslims don't 'date'.

In magazines, which is about as close as I think you've ever come.

I've tried to untangle this sentence, but stopped when I got bored.
wow, somebody took major offense.

look,i suggest if you wanna talk about religion,goto religion forum on this side.
dont play the religion card.ok?

yes,ive said culture to avoid the word religion .ill spare you a culture joke here.

oh,sorry, forgott you dont date, females get introduced at young age to their future husbands by daddy,who selects.

you are obligated to provide blood on a tissue at marriage night, whilst i could start my sexual adventure memoires.

btw,im not a twat,if anything,ima longrange missile
:cool:

zarah
22-08-2009, 01:17 PM
women have feminist movements etc, yet it failed to get them thicker skin.same old.
ill call a woman what i want and take responsibility for doing so.

do not think of them as weak,in need of protection,honest.

theyre men with tits.

they bleed every month,yet survive.do you?

saying chicks is hardly some atrocity, considering they call eachother *bitch*:D

btw,you must control calories,not watch what you eat.

Referring to anyone as a farmyard animal is as lazy and it's disrespectful. Men usually do it, I've found, for kudos with their equally lame-arsed mates.

Women, by this I mean intelligent, self-respecting and choosy women, appreciate a man who knows himself enough to treat us with respect. My argument has nothing to do with feminism, which is an appallingly diversive agenda, it's about recognition of equality in relation to how a person is addressed and labelled.

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 01:19 PM
you think western women have drifted away from morals?
take off the mask sometimes.

liberal pussy policy is up to them and certainly cant be worse then having sex with children, you know who i mean.

mohameds ideas dont interest me at all.
i prefer no moral authority.
especially if theyre into minors.literally.

dont assume ppl are stupid because they participate in a joke thread.

take moral and dogma to the religion forum here or elsdewhere.

no,im not condell.:p

zarah
22-08-2009, 01:20 PM
oh,sorry, forgott you dont date, females get introduced at young age to their future husbands by daddy,who selects.

you are obligated to provide blood on a tissue at marriage night, whilst i could start my sexual adventure memoires.
btw,im not a twat,if anything,ima longrange missile

Okay, and you suppose because I'm in defense of Islam, I'm a Muslim woman?

I imagine all of your memoir stories would have been copyrighted by the author, so be careful, fella.

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Referring to anyone as a farmyard animal is as lazy and it's disrespectful. Men usually do it, I've found, for kudos with their equally lame-arsed mates.

Women, by this I mean intelligent, self-respecting and choosy women, appreciate a man who knows himself enough to treat us with respect. My argument has nothing to do with feminism, which is an appallingly diversive agenda, it's about recognition of equality in relation to how a person is addressed and labelled.
what makes you think i dont treat females with respect?
if she wants to be a princess,ill call her that

if she wants to be called animal names, streetworkers names, ill call her that.

i respect their diversity.

oh,and im certainly not the guy2brag before friends.

as jokes,maybe, but im not gonna do summersaults if i get a number.
its common for me.im the guy who selects numbers

women call me animal names too, they say that shorthaired guy with the PONYtail:)

islamic countries are biggest consumers of internet porn.
how comes?
maybe the burka isnt sexy enough????
maybe the experience in bed is less appealing then whats avaiable on www?

is wearing it appreciated by the chosen1?

bobbydiva
22-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Is forcing them to wear them any different from programming girls to be blond bimbos?

If we were programmed to find them hot, we might go ewwww who wants a double D blond.

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Okay, and you suppose because I'm in defense of Islam, I'm a Muslim woman?

I imagine all of your memoir stories would have been copyrighted by the author, so be careful, fella.
oh,i jumped the gun.
sorry.
ok,youre a reborn xtian virgin then?
doesnt matter.
you brought religion into a blatant joke thread.
let ppl have fun.

btw,why are you sure these chicks are muslim females ?

:)

the memoires thing was a metapher.
you said as close asa mag.
i say get in line.:rolleyes:

btw, i had no need for any cosmetic surgery ever.
eventough im not the best looking guy(but top10 in eu,lol) i could handle myself as i am.
k,a surgery could only make me look less good.

so,whatwas your motive to change the way of your god given look.

im not going to take moral lessons from ppl with complexes about their look,btw.

girls with unnesesary surgeries=dont want.
theyre usually psychically wrecked too.

ill prefer a highcheeckbones,low mileage redneck rural girl anyday over pretender chicks;)

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Is forcing them to wear them any different from programming girls to be blond bimbos?

If we were programmed to find them hot, we might go ewwww who wants a double D blond.
no,nowhere in the quran its stated they must look like ninjas

its allegedly to separate/mark muslim females from non muslim females held as slaves and avaiable 247 for the muselmans.
by free will or force.

i like the word bimbos alot

theres nothing like a sexually confident bimbo:cool:

i think surgery patients care too much about how they look during secks, instead of being passionate on the matter:cool:

hadabusa
22-08-2009, 02:02 PM
My argument has nothing to do with feminism

post that again on april fools day.

take it easy
22-08-2009, 02:38 PM
No. You assume it's a compliment. Women don't always enjoy being leered at by men who presume we're interested to know whether we're shag materail or not.

In Islam, and again I refer to the faith and not to cultural interpretations, it's our minds and intellect with with we are judged by society, not our appearance.

it was a compliment when it formed in my head and left my body... you can do with it what you want... if you like.

nothing wrong with embracing beauty and needlework m8

turquoisefire777
22-08-2009, 02:39 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/07/weekend_diversion_i_am_alterin/darth-vader.jpg

Was Darth Vader a moslem?:D

i've wondered for ages just why the Sith and muslems dress alike.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/04/15/sith_wideweb__430x292.jpg

i mean, walking past someone like this you get the feeling you just strolled past Hannibal Lecters' family.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40157000/jpg/_40157334_woman_burqa203.jpg

http://www.rowthree.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hanniballecter.jpg

take it easy
22-08-2009, 03:16 PM
turquoise if thats how you see it you should either speak to them about it, speak to your local mp about it or speak to a counsellor or maybe someone on this forum

good luck with that

i spotted someone else that is a good looking person - check this out NYTIMES :p

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/06/21/world/22veil-600.jpg

peace

zarah
22-08-2009, 03:24 PM
oh,i jumped the gun.
sorry.
ok,youre a reborn xtian virgin then?
doesnt matter.
you brought religion into a blatant joke thread.
let ppl have fun.

I stand corrected. This wasn't a topic about taking the piss out of a group of people, none of whom are here to defend themselves, simply because they dress differently to us, this was a huge, rib-tickling joke, by people just having a bit of fun on a Saturday afternoon. My bad.
the memoires thing was a metapher.
you said as close asa mag.
i say get in line.:rolleyes:

I've got a feeling I'd be standing there all by myself...

btw, i had no need for any cosmetic surgery ever.
eventough im not the best looking guy(but top10 in eu,lol) i could handle myself as i am.
k,a surgery could only make me look less good.

Have I implied the surgery was on my face? It wasn't. My face is just fine, thank you. so,whatwas your motive to change the way of your god given look.

I didn't.

im not going to take moral lessons from ppl with complexes about their look,btw.

No, don't you. Having cosmetic surgery is very immoral. Rippin' piss out of women because they dress differently is. Good work, fella.;)

girls with unnesesary surgeries=dont want.
theyre usually psychically wrecked too.

Oh, gosh really? So...I've had surgery which means you don't wanna shag me? I wish Id've known before I'd done it :eek:

take it easy
22-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Huh?
What earlier post?
Don't need the mods to delete a post ... you can do it yourself ... but I still have no clue to that which you're referring to.

Confused me with another poster?

now you're asking

enga
22-08-2009, 03:43 PM
beach babe

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/SkzR54nR59I/AAAAAAAAM90/nLsobtY_Plw/s400/1.+Beach+babe.jpg

She's definitely hot in more ways than one.

ibaster
22-08-2009, 04:30 PM
well i disagree as it is impolite as i say to wear sunglasses when talking to others and bike helmets are for obvious reasons not acceptable in shops

they demonize the youth for wearing hoods , and ban them from shopping centres .

Why should you be banned from a store or mall for wearing a hood? That is fascistic in my mind. If a Muslim woman wants to cover her body then it should be none of your business. Since when should anybody check with you before they leave the house to check that you approve?

why should the wears of this ridiculous form of dress be the exception?

This statement is actually ridiculous. If somebody wears sandals with socks I am repulsed but I don`t think for a moment that they should care what I think.

they don't have to wear it for there religion , it is a pure out and out political statement .

If that is the case then surely they have the right to make a political statement.

naturists are not allowed to shop in the way they would wish to, i wouldn't find this offencive but some would

This is far from naturism though, although I don`t see why naturists are not allowed to walk around naked. Those that take offense might tell them to go back to the womb where such dress is acceptable.

yozhik
22-08-2009, 05:14 PM
now you're asking

Correct; I'm asking.
Bright boy. Rocket scientist in the making?

Do I need to ask again?
Which earlier post do you allege I "had the mods delete"?

enga
23-08-2009, 05:54 AM
I don't know I'm torn on this one. I want to say everyone should wear what they want because we desire to live in a free and liberal society where everyone can express themselves freely. Part of me thinks though that if many people wore burqas it would get mighty confusing. For comitting thefts in shops with groups of people in burqas it would be terrifically easy as would practical jokes and I guess a part of me likes knowing who I'm dealing with. It's very easy to hide your gender under a burqa too. I suppose at the moment with the relatively very small number of people in Western society that wear the burqa it is not too bad. I'm not sure about a society where it would be the norm. Quite often on a bad hair day sometimes I envy burqa wearers. My biggest issue really with it would be the nature of the culture that promotes it...it's all or nothing....you can't be within that fundamentalist culture and say okay I agree with the rest of it and not the burqa and this quite often goes hand in hand with other general poor treatment of women. If it was just a style choice then okay..it's the baggage that goes with it. I also get the feeling that the insecurity of some men is at the root of these garments, they are either scared someone will nick their wife, look at their wife or that they won't be able to control themselves around women. I know some of the burqa women claim to want to wear it to be just for their husbands eyes only but if they aren't going to sleep around then I can't see why it would matter....it's not like most people walk around naked and even if they did the commitment to a partner is more to do with how you think than what you wear. I suppose it is whatever worldview you are indoctrinated with.

I guess I'm not that keen on it but can accept it.

whitenight639
23-08-2009, 06:31 AM

+1 wtf is going on, theres having a laff and then theres advocating oppression and fasicm, how about we ban hoodys and then burberry then any form of headwear, how about we ban dark cloths and light ones too?

I expected better from this forum, Freedom for everybody or freedom for nobody!

fuck if i wanna walk round with wearing a binbag and tinfoil dress i fucking will and id love you to point n laugh it would make my day.

take it easy
23-08-2009, 11:33 AM
http://static.open.salon.com/files/french_burqa1245783851.jpg

cor blimey!

curtaincat
23-08-2009, 01:16 PM
http://static.open.salon.com/files/french_burqa1245783851.jpg

cor blimey!

cor blimey indeed! the one on the left looks like she is ready to be turned into a cyberman and the one on the right looks like Darth Vader ....

and people reckon that science fiction isn't real. HUH!

Living proof in this photo :rolleyes: ;) :D

hadabusa
23-08-2009, 01:49 PM
I stand corrected. This wasn't a topic about taking the piss out of a group of people, none of whom are here to defend themselves, simply because they dress differently to us, this was a huge, rib-tickling joke, by people just having a bit of fun on a Saturday afternoon. My bad. no problem....??

I've got a feeling I'd be standing there all by myself...
dont confuse feeling and hoping.
bring along a gameboy, for waiting time

Have I implied the surgery was on my face? It wasn't. My face is just fine, thank you.

I didn't.
have i said i meant faces?no.
tits,etc.all dumb,cept after incidents.imo.

No, don't you. Having cosmetic surgery is very immoral. Rippin' piss out of women because they dress differently is. Good work, fella.;)

not immoral, but these women are all, psychological wrecks.by default.men too,btw.
not bad persons, just too much into their own complexes.
its obvious you think immigration as its done in uk is no reason for concern, feminist influence cant be denied in your case.i tried,but couldnt.
you can be an advocate for liberal movements, ill laugh at burkas meanwhile.
because its not outlawed yet(could be a dangerous ninja afterall,libs would say)and because i cant help it.
its better then to,uh,attack physically,atleast.

Oh, gosh really? So...I've had surgery which means you don't wanna shag me? I wish Id've known before I'd done it :eek:

i would certainly consider it if youd keep your mouth shut

based on how great were getting along here, it couldnt last too long.

may i ask y you had surgery?12k is loads.
did you fall off a train?
professional stuntwoman?

must be 4drastic reasons,since youre no bimbo.

yozik, if libs can have a voice, then it should be granted to rightwingers too,no?
no matter how stupid the statements.

im political atheist ,i cant be blamed:D

quetzalcoatl
23-08-2009, 01:55 PM

Defeating the purpose...

Defeating the purpose eh? - how bout completely missing the purpose? LOL! :p

yozhik
23-08-2009, 01:58 PM
What is the actual point of this thread?

To mock, ridicule, belittle, incite, divide, identify ALL women as sex objects and showcase bigotry?
Is that it's purpose?

take_it_easy; what is your intention and motivation for this thread?
Please enlighten us with the original desired outcome.

quetzalcoatl
23-08-2009, 02:06 PM

To mock, ridicule, belittle, incite, divide, identify ALL women as sex objects and showcase bigotry?
Is that it's purpose?

Hooray!!! :) I second this motion! :D

Think ya hit the nail on the head there Yozhik. ;)

take it easy
23-08-2009, 02:34 PM

Is that it's purpose?

to show how muslim women in burqa's are sexy too!

The clues in the title smart arse! Is it not possible to find them attractive?

take it easy
23-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Defeating the purpose eh? - how bout completely missing the purpose? LOL! :p

same result :p

yozhik
23-08-2009, 02:50 PM
to show how muslim women in burqa's are sexy too!

The clues in the title smart arse! Is it not possible to find them attractive?

It was a serious question and you belittle it by giving an arrogant, sarcastic answer.
Any reader of this thread KNOWS this was not your intention.

How about giving a serious, genuine response to a serious, genuine question?

quetzalcoatl
23-08-2009, 04:14 PM
same result :p

Indeed.. ;)

How sexy tho? - in the way of a lucky dip?? + beating / murder?? :eek: :D

mightyoak
23-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Take it easy. Do you genuinely find the burka sexy ? I suppose it could be in the right enviroment. Kinky dude kinky....

Anyway how about forced female circumcision Is that a equally attractive attribute these-days.

mrmoney
23-08-2009, 05:17 PM
You may talk to a woman of Islam and she may say she's happy, but that's because she doesn't know the true definition of happiness. There is far more to the world than getting beaten by your husband and being forced to live under a veil.

And it's not just Islam. Many religions are suppressive.

yozhik
23-08-2009, 05:42 PM
You may talk to a woman of Islam and she may say she's happy, but that's because she doesn't know the true definition of happiness. There is far more to the world than getting beaten by your husband and being forced to live under a veil.

You can not be serious with this post.
Is this thread a piss taking exercise???

:eek:

There is far more to the world than getting beaten by your husband and being forced to live under a veil.

So this is life as a Muslim woman? ... for ALL Muslim women?
Being beaten by your husband and being forced to live under a veil?

There is no possible way that a living being capable of standing upright and with the dexterity to successfully navigate a keyboard, can come up with this Mt Everest of illogical pap, without copious amounts of non-prescribed medication or the lack thereof, facilitating a psychotic episode.

I can't decide which.

eternal_spirit
23-08-2009, 05:43 PM

True, also a foreskin equals better sex and more chance of orgasm for women, she only knows halfpenus. Not to mention FGM female circumcision.

yozhik
23-08-2009, 06:01 PM
This thread has become the epitome of everything it shouldn't be.

For this to remain on the David Icke site, as an example of "awakening" and "infinite consciousness", is a disgrace to David and its members.

:mad:

pali_gap
23-08-2009, 06:11 PM
west has gone to the other extreme which disgraces the women even more than Burqas IMO there must be something in between

ibaster
23-08-2009, 06:58 PM
It is amazing that such ignorance is thriving on this forum.

take it easy
25-08-2009, 07:50 PM
hi man

i was a bit worried people might end up saying their own stuff about the thread...

it's just the situation needs to be highlighted, and circumventing the i'm a rapist because i could find you attractive reasoning.. needs more coverage

warning taken suppose

i still find women attractive though, on the whole

take it easy

take it easy
25-08-2009, 07:54 PM
yes here we go all female lovers..

http://clubwah.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/burqa.jpg?w=413&h=310

take it easy
25-08-2009, 08:00 PM
http://static.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/muslim_women_070809_ap_m.jpg

take it easy
25-08-2009, 08:09 PM
4 the old skool and the hardcore

http://www.thepersonalistproject.org/images/uploads/round_tables/burqa2.jpg

bilfs

take it easy
25-08-2009, 08:14 PM
anyone?

zarah
25-08-2009, 09:09 PM
This thread has become the epitome of everything it shouldn't be.

For this to remain on the David Icke site, as an example of "awakening" and "infinite consciousness", is a disgrace to David and its members.

:mad:

That's the best post in this thread so far.

zarah
25-08-2009, 09:11 PM
anyone?

Anyone, what? I think you're trying to be clever and funny, you're failing at both.

lightgiver
25-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Beautiful women with hijab - YouTube

Muslim Women Stay Strong -Queens of Islam - YouTube

Women Look More Beautiful And Gorgeous in Scarf,, - YouTube

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75782

Rumi Poem, Iranian Music and Divine Dance - YouTube

It appears A LOT on this forum do not know what freedom of choice is.

Wine is strong,
A king is stronger,
Women are even stronger,
but TRUTH conquers all.

goatboyhicks
25-08-2009, 10:47 PM
I think David would like this. David laughs too.

chris_com283
25-08-2009, 10:56 PM

How about banning high heels? I'm sure they're much worse than burqas. Can't be good for your spine.

eternal_spirit
25-08-2009, 11:10 PM
]It appears A LOT on this forum do not know what freedom of choice is.

l.
Take your own advice then. And allow people to have choice of free speech and an opinion that differs from your own OKAY?

lightgiver
25-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Take your own advice then. And allow people to have choice of free speech and an opinion that differs from your own OKAY?

There is free speech and bullshit speech and you type much bullshit.

what a faker you turned out to be with your hateful spiteful speech mind,eternal spirit my ass.

lightgiver
25-08-2009, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSXTo5hjVbc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohLC5_ioRGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHzh6VEVODQ

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75782

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhNPY882kE

It appears A LOT on this forum do not know what freedom of choice is.

Wine is strong,
A king is stronger,
Women are even stronger,
but TRUTH conquers all.

Bumped for freedom

yozhik
13-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Huh?
You can't make this shit up ... :D

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1306/huhxw.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/huhxw.jpg/)

Sexy cam!!

hadabusa
13-09-2009, 09:03 PM
ha,yozhik, glad2see you became more leniant on the matter:cool:

yozhik
13-09-2009, 09:06 PM
ha,yozhik, glad2see you became more leniant on the matter:cool:

I was "spammed" in my email by one of those adult cam sites ... couldn't believe it when I saw the pic in the top left.
Immediately thought of this thread.
Couldn't help myself; had to post it.

Feel like singing that Sesame Street song; "one of these things does not belong here ..."

EDIT:
Why do I keep getting spammed about getting breast implants??
Since when did man breasts become fashionable???

merlincove
13-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Huh?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1306/huhxw.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/huhxw.jpg/)

Sexy cam!!

The lass in the middle really needs to buy some better fitting jeans, she'll catch a right cold in her back wearing those :eek:

hadabusa
13-09-2009, 09:12 PM
I was "spammed" in my email by one of those adult cam sites ... couldn't believe it when I saw the pic in the top left.
Immediately thought of this thread.
Couldn't help myself; had to post it.

Feel like singing that Sesame Street song; "one of these things does not belong here ..."

EDIT:
Why do I keep getting spammed about getting breast implants??
Since when did man breasts become fashionable???
since adonis complex went mainstream.
steroids are yesterday

yozhik
13-09-2009, 09:14 PM
The lass in the middle really needs to buy some better fitting jeans, she'll catch a right cold in her back wearing those :eek:

I can't bring myself to ogle any woman whose back and butt look like a bell end.
:rolleyes:

reptileslayer
13-09-2009, 10:18 PM

Defeating the purpose...

http://secondcitystyle.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451595d69e20115705d3200970c-800wi

http://img2.allposters.com/images/RHPOD/105-592.jpg

http://www.hyscience.com/Muslim%20women%20shopping.jpg
(loving the tesco Accessory)

easy tiger....
This sort of nonsense, is total bullshit. Just like all the other bullshit in all the other control systems, er i mean religions.

whitenight639
13-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Huh?

Sexy cam!!

the bird in the middle left is smoking hot :-)

take it easy
14-09-2009, 01:52 PM
nearly 100 posts

remember folks! hot chicks in burqa's, there's a real women under there

free the hot chicks in burqa's please :cool:

yozhik
14-09-2009, 02:08 PM
nearly 100 posts

remember folks! hot chicks in burqa's, there's a real women under there

free the hot chicks in burqa's please :cool:

For $2.99/min, you can free wandersand of her clothes and discover the real woman that lies underneath ... all major credit cards accepted.

Good luck.

take it easy
14-09-2009, 02:20 PM

Is that it's purpose?

This sort of nonsense, is total bullshit. Just like all the other bullshit in all the other control systems, er i mean religions.this one +1

sorry for the late reply

yozhik
14-09-2009, 02:31 PM
So does this mean you'll be fronting up with the cash?
Does your personal crusade to rid the world of burqas extend to wandersand and her willingness to oblige you [for a small fee]?

Your visa ... her passport to liberation.
A perfect match.
:)

anthony65
14-09-2009, 02:35 PM
http://static.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/muslim_women_070809_ap_m.jpg

This photograph, and the one posted just before it are amazing.

Amazing, for me anyway, because it shows just how beautiful eyes can be.

And so mysterious.

When you see these eyes don't you wonder who this woman is, how she feels, is she happy...

Here is the other photo...

Amazingly beautiful eyes...

eternal_spirit
14-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Men have eyes too, doubt you'd be able to tell the difference.
Can imagine people doing stuff like that for a joke. Pretending to be a girl and winding people up. Naughty adolescent boys borrowing their sister's spare Burkah. :D for a prank.

eternal_spirit
14-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Try reading the emotions from looking at eyes only, you need the rest of the facial expressions to get a proper reading.

take it easy
14-09-2009, 02:51 PM
don't fancy the chances in the 400x100 relay...

are they all hermaphrodites?

yozhik
14-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Men have eyes too, doubt you'd be able to tell the difference.
Can imagine people doing stuff like that for a joke. Pretending to be a girl and winding people up. Naughty adolescent boys borrowing their sister's spare Burkah. :D for a prank.

There is something disturbingly real and erotic in your post ...

lostwonderer
14-09-2009, 05:13 PM

That's some pretty retarded views you're holding here. Why should the burqa be banned? People should be able to wear whatever they wish to, i don't see any issues as to why the burqa is such a problem, neither should you.

hadabusa
14-09-2009, 06:24 PM
This photograph, and the one posted just before it are amazing.

Amazing, for me anyway, because it shows just how beautiful eyes can be.

And so mysterious.

When you see these eyes don't you wonder who this woman is, how she feels, is she happy...

Here is the other photo...

Amazingly beautiful eyes...

the unlogical thing is the mascara.
why waste dead animals if the burka will hide it?
eyes are cool, but you dont,uhm,do the nasty with them?

hm, on the sex site,i wonder if theyre real muslim girls or if they merely cover a fetish niche?

anthony65
14-09-2009, 07:00 PM
?

The mascara isn't illogical at all.

This is the only way this woman can express her individuality.

zarah
14-09-2009, 07:20 PM
this one +1

sorry for the late reply

If you have an issue with religion, then have the common sense and manners to start a topic which intelligently discusses it, rather than mock people who have different values to you. This whole topic is nothing but a tasteless, misogynistic, ignorant mess and you should be embarrassed.

zarah
14-09-2009, 07:22 PM

hm, on the sex site,i wonder if theyre real muslim girls or if they merely cover a fetish niche?

It's 'illogical' not unlogical..if you lot can be ignorant, sexist arses then I can be a pedant.

zarah
14-09-2009, 07:25 PM
The mascara isn't illogical at all.

This is the only way this woman can express her individuality.

Do you know her?

I have a few friends who wear the niqab, and they express their individuality according to how they're feeling. Covering your face doesn't mean you aren't individual, it means you interpret the Qur'an to mean that your face is beautiful and only for your husband.

kingmonkey
14-09-2009, 07:41 PM
That's some pretty retarded views you're holding here. Why should the burqa be banned? People should be able to wear whatever they wish to, i don't see any issues as to why the burqa is such a problem, neither should you.

There's a security issue; what about when burqa wearing women have to show photographic ID and refuse?

I think burqa wearing is a copout invented by the ruling male elite of wherever started it to protect them from sinning. It frees them of temptation.

zarah
14-09-2009, 07:43 PM
There's a security issue; what about when burqa wearing women have to show photographic ID and refuse?

Are they not then on the same side as us and standing up to the elite? The elite WANT us to carry photo id on us, and do we not all view it as an infringement on our civil liberties?

kingmonkey
14-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Are they not then on the same side as us and standing up to the elite? The elite WANT us to carry photo id on us, and do we not all view it as an infringement on our civil liberties?

Well that depends on why they refuse to show their face. How could you know if someone is intentionally wearing a burqa to hide themselves, in the same way some one would wear a mask?

hadabusa
14-09-2009, 07:59 PM
a pedant.
in obamas words, yes you can.

but is it peNdant?
;)

you dont like my view , nor anthonys(who opposes my view).
you want 3sides of a coin.

the mascara isa disgracefull waste itself, theres animals dying so women can have the freedom to EXPRESS THEMSELVES?gimme a break.

zarah
14-09-2009, 08:25 PM
in obamas words, yes you can.

but is it peNdant?
;)

you dont like my view , nor anthonys(who opposes my view).
you want 3sides of a coin.

the mascara isa disgracefull waste itself, theres animals dying so women can have the freedom to EXPRESS THEMSELVES?gimme a break.

Umm, no it's 'pedant' as in one who is being 'pedantic'.

Your view seems to be the same as the rest, which is, 'let's make fun of the Muslim girl'...it's banal, childish and totally arrogant.

If we pretend you're being serious about the mascara issue for a second, vegetable glycerin is an alternative to animal fats. I'm not quite sure if animala are actually killed for make-up, it's more likely that all by-products are used by a myriad of companies. Still, don't let a silly detail like that stop any of you...

zarah
14-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Well that depends on why they refuse to show their face. How could you know if someone is intentionally wearing a burqa to hide themselves, in the same way some one would wear a mask?

So are you arguing for compulsary ID's?

anthony65
14-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Do you know her?

I have a few friends who wear the niqab, and they express their individuality according to how they're feeling. Covering your face doesn't mean you aren't individual, it means you interpret the Qur'an to mean that your face is beautiful and only for your husband.

No, I don't. Are you saying that there aren't women in Iran and other places who try to express their individuality through their eye make-up?

Covering your face because you choose to is one thing.

Covering your face because you have no choice is another.

zarah
14-09-2009, 08:35 PM
No, I don't. Are you saying that there aren't women in Iran and other places who try to express their individuality through their eye make-up?

Covering your face because you choose to is one thing.

Covering your face because you have no choice is another.

Umm no, I'm saying you can't speak for someone you don't know.

And how would you tell the difference between someone who chooses to and someone who had that choice made for them?

yozhik
14-09-2009, 08:35 PM

So how did we know 15 years ago, pre-9/11 and this mad grab and dash with our freedoms?

Your comment implies that passports, security and ID cards have always been there; they haven't.
They're simply the latest intrusion into our lives.

How did we ever cope prior to the bullshit propaganda and the scaremongering?

netta
14-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Oh yeaaaaaah. No I'm just kidding. ;)
http://pal2pal.com/BLOGEE/images/uploads/rt_burka3_080310_ssv.jpg
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Burqa_Fashion_London4.jpg This one actually looks cool.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zENuDflPejY/SSdigNacOcI/AAAAAAAADSE/ZUrdz3fcKqE/s400/burqa+wearing+babe.jpg

infotruth
14-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Yeah the last one is pretty good lol.

anthony65
14-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Yeah the last one is pretty good lol.

Yes, she has err... lovely eyes. :o

anthony65
14-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Umm no, I'm saying you can't speak for someone you don't know.

And how would you tell the difference between someone who chooses to and someone who had that choice made for them?

There aren't some women who choose to wear these things and some who don't?

Do you believe that the individual women should have a choice?

wildhorse
14-09-2009, 09:46 PM
if a woman really wants to wear a burqka[sp] through her own non mind fucked choice, then I guess its up to her. However, whens its worn cos of an abusive husband demanding it (in some cases that happens in all cultures and religions mind) ..then yes, it has a diff meaning. But why dont the guys wear them? Arnt mens eyes also gorg and mysterious?? If women are such like reptiles, then surely men would want to be covered head to toe so as not to attract attention? No?, its women who had to make the sacrifice and cover up what God made them cos some guy couldnt control his todger.. :rolleyes:

i think covering up can be elegant and beautiful in its own right, however.

I see hadbusa is still posting same old sexist immature shite, sorry, debates :rolleyes:

zarah
14-09-2009, 10:12 PM
There aren't some women who choose to wear these things and some who don't?

Do you believe that the individual women should have a choice?

How do you know?

Of course individuals should have autonomy, and there's an obvious debate as to whether women are culturally and societally subjugated, this plainly isn't it. This is nothing more than a senseless, racially motivated and obtuse topic plainly mocking Muslims.

zarah
14-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Oh yeaaaaaah. No I'm just kidding. ;)

No, you're not kidding, you're:

a) Following the same line as every other narrow minded member

b) Acting in a prejudiced manner

and

c) Obviously bored

I swear, you people should be ashamed of yourselves. Of course, you won't be, right? Muslims are fair game, and looking like they do, and acting like they do, they're just asking for it, right?

It's like being back in the school playground and watching a bunch of idiot bullies follow each other by picking on the person who couldn't defend themselves. Disgusting.

zarah
14-09-2009, 10:21 PM
if a woman really wants to wear a burqka[sp] through her own non mind fucked choice, then I guess its up to her. However, whens its worn cos of an abusive husband demanding it (in some cases that happens in all cultures and religions mind) ..then yes, it has a diff meaning. But why dont the guys wear them? Arnt mens eyes also gorg and mysterious?? If women are such like reptiles, then surely men would want to be covered head to toe so as not to attract attention? No?, its women who had to make the sacrifice and cover up what God made them cos some guy couldnt control his todger.. :rolleyes:

i think covering up can be elegant and beautiful in its own right, however.

I see hadbusa is still posting same old sexist immature shite, sorry, debates :rolleyes:

Men wear Islamic dress, and cover their hair in a different way. My interpretation of the Qur'an is different to theirs, as it quite clearly states how women and men should dress for prayer, and simply instructs both genders to dress modestly to divert attention away from sexuality.

Covering can be beautiful, so can dressing in little, it depends on the way the person presents themselves.

eternal_spirit
14-09-2009, 11:02 PM
How do you know?

Of course individuals should have autonomy, and there's an obvious debate as to whether women are culturally and societally subjugated, this plainly isn't it. This is nothing more than a senseless, racially motivated and obtuse topic plainly mocking Muslims.
Serioulsy stick a cork in it and calm down with calling all and sundry racist when they are not. White English converts to Islam also wear Burkas etc, is that racist too? :rolleyes::)

eternal_spirit
14-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Yeah right then they can go lear at none Muslim women who are not covered up, in real life or Internet porn, or abuse some prostitutes. It's known as hypocrisy.

Maybe go cruise around and try find some English girls to convert to Islam. (least they know what they're looking at!)

It's partly Muslim rules about covering up drives some of them to this behaviour, these men don't know what they are getting when it's all covered up, imagine going shopping and not being able to see and inspect the full package "goods".

How do they know what they are getting when they marry? Do they get a sneak preview a temporary uncovering of the veil? (Serious question)
Or do they go off their cousins Mothers looks. Arranged marriages (I don't know how common they are? but it happens)

zarah
15-09-2009, 06:22 AM
Serioulsy stick a cork in it and calm down with calling all and sundry racist when they are not. White English converts to Islam also wear Burkas etc, is that racist too? :rolleyes::)

I really dislike the term racist, but it's appropriate. So, nope, no cork.

vetis
15-09-2009, 06:31 AM
I dont trust people walking down the street in a balaclava..I dont trust people covered head to foot in something. The balaclava in itself is not an evil item so I see no distinction.

netta
15-09-2009, 06:45 AM
No, you're not kidding, you're:

a) Following the same line as every other narrow minded member

b) Acting in a prejudiced manner

and

c) Obviously bored

I swear, you people should be ashamed of yourselves. Of course, you won't be, right? Muslims are fair game, and looking like they do, and acting like they do, they're just asking for it, right?

It's like being back in the school playground and watching a bunch of idiot bullies follow each other by picking on the person who couldn't defend themselves. Disgusting.

No, Zarah, that's just my sense of humor. But in this case I will say sorry because in no way am I trying to insult Muslims. I am sorry if you felt that way. I was actually trying to show how burqas could be turned into a fashion statement and could be seen as fun and sexy. At the same time I found it amusing. But in no way was I trying to insult muslims or burqas. So I am sorry about that, for the third time.

And I will tell you something: it's not fair for you to call me (or anyone else) narrow minded based off looking at one post. In this instance you are the one being narrow minded.

It must be mercury retrograde... lol I don't know. But there are so many pissed off people lately. We need to like have a...happy time. lol I don't know. A party or something? Maybe just celebrating life? Geez. No seriously if some of you guys lived near me I would invite you to a party. We would be good ol pals.

Ok then, have a good night. And everyone (who is in a crappy mood) relax. That's ok, earlier tonight I was fighting with my mom on how to make stuffed bell peppers. So I had my moment too. Lmao. ;)

anthony65
15-09-2009, 07:55 AM
How do you know?

Zarah: Your constant "How do you know?", "Have you met them?" remarks are childish and stupid. I've met a number of muslim people from different countries and I've discussed different issues, but of course that covers only a fraction of the possible attitudes that exist.

But your sarky remarks are designed to close down any debate before it gets going. Of course there are different attitudes in every muslim society among the different social groups. You acknowledge that yourself, so grow up and debate.

Yes, there is an element of mocking in this thread, but at the same time this is also an opportunity to debate the burka and other traditions in islamic societies.

How many of these traditions predate islam?

Is there resistance to some of these traditions in islamic societies?

eternal_spirit
15-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I really dislike the term racist, but it's appropriate. So, nope, no cork.
You use that false label way too often these days and to call Anthony it is beyond ridiculous. Is Islam a race? No.

I think you're a self hater as in hate your own people, you've said many times how much you disagree with British culture, call us all-sorts of names - and say how good Islamic Koranic culture is compared.

Guess you'd be happy like many Muslims if Britain was run by Shariah Islamic laws. (because Muslims are taught and believe that Shariah laws came from God - Allah's laws and ALL other human forms of law are wrong and go against the will of Allah) Proof that Islam brainwashes people with the most insane ideas known to man.

What a potentially dangerous ideology and set of beliefs that is to teach to small children who grow up to become religious zealots and bigots and extremists with no or little tolerance for those who don't believe their nonsense let's face it that's what it is - A society's laws should be based on some seriously dodgy religious book the "Koran" which is outdated and of little if any use to modern day society with all it's wonderful technologies and inventions created by scientists not religionists, the latter would have us living like in the 9th or 13th century.

Oh and spare me the disinfo and crap about the Koran and science etc, because anything Muslims claim to be their own on this issue was stolen from other people's cultures, or was a small sect of more open minded Muslims coming into contact with none Muslims and working together to share knowledge and advance sciences, yet such sects where persecuted by majority sect Muslims for going against Allah's will - Allah's Koran who would have us stuck in the 9th century down at the watering hole by the side of a cave.

I doubt the Koran teaches humour.
Catholics can joke about the Pope, without having a fatwa threat of death put on them by the priesthood and their flock.

So why can't Muslims or none Muslims joke about Muhammad? it's hypocrisy and double standards made by superstitious God fearing fools.

Check out my avatar the guy off little Britain - see the Brits can laugh at themselves. children have a sense of humour too, and I know I would be laughing my ass off if I was shown pics of women in Burkas when I was a boy. Some adults find it amusing too, just the way it is sorry if you are offended, but you are only here to defend your religion.

The amount of name calling and abuse (mostly false labels) attached to me from Muslims on here is beyond a joke. The mods let you Muslims get away with way too much. Yet clamp down on none Muslims for defending themselves form a barrage of abuse.

PS what sect are you Shiite Sunni or something else?

wildhorse
15-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Men wear Islamic dress, and cover their hair in a different way. My interpretation of the Qur'an is different to theirs, as it quite clearly states how women and men should dress for prayer, and simply instructs both genders to dress modestly to divert attention away from sexuality.

yeah but its not the men who get butchered for not doing so.

the fact that some of these women are programmed into believing it will make them a pure woman and therefore less likely to inccur some horrible penalties is something that I find unsettling. But they are of course the ones who would get their interview on the documentary, granted.

zarah
15-09-2009, 08:03 PM
No, Zarah, that's just my sense of humor. But in this case I will say sorry because in no way am I trying to insult Muslims. I am sorry if you felt that way. I was actually trying to show how burqas could be turned into a fashion statement and could be seen as fun and sexy. At the same time I found it amusing. But in no way was I trying to insult muslims or burqas. So I am sorry about that, for the third time.

Perhaps we just find different things amusing. See, the thing about burqas, hijabs and niqabs in that they're not meant to be a fashion statement or sexy, they're a form of religious dress. To subvert their intent is, I feel, disrespectful, and I totally get that you weren't trying to be, but the whole purpose of the topic is to ridicule people, which isn't fair. So even if you're post was tongue in cheek, you can bet your life someone posting here would use it as yet another reason to try to humilate a section of women who are essentially defenseless, as none are here to defend themselves. Can you see where I'm coming from?

And I will tell you something: it's not fair for you to call me (or anyone else) narrow minded based off looking at one post. In this instance you are the one being narrow minded.

Point taken and I apologise for it.

It must be mercury retrograde... lol I don't know. But there are so many pissed off people lately. We need to like have a...happy time. lol I don't know. A party or something? Maybe just celebrating life? Geez. No seriously if some of you guys lived near me I would invite you to a party. We would be good ol pals.

I'm not a miserable old bint when I'm not in this topic, or any other where I;m embroiled in arguments ;) But thanks for the thought, and if you're ever in Essex, I'll buy you a voddy.

Ok then, have a good night. And everyone (who is in a crappy mood) relax. That's ok, earlier tonight I was fighting with my mom on how to make stuffed bell peppers. So I had my moment too. Lmao. ;)

With breadcrumbs and feta cheese. Obviously :p
Take care, no hard feeings I hope.

zarah
15-09-2009, 08:06 PM
yeah but its not the men who get butchered for not doing so.

the fact that some of these women are programmed into believing it will make them a pure woman and therefore less likely to inccur some horrible penalties is something that I find unsettling. But they are of course the ones who would get their interview on the documentary, granted.

This is exactly why I look like a miserable old bint...

What are you talking about? Who gets 'butchered' for not wearing Islamic dress? Any reference? Any backed up facts and figures?

Women don't wear them because they think it'll make them a 'pure woman'...where on earth did you get that from? It's because they believe the Qur'anic interpretation of dressing modestly is to cover in the way that they do. There's also an hadith which refers to Mohammed putting on a curtain in his house to separate his wives from visitors to give them privacy, which may have something to do with the face veil, but I'm not sure.

hadabusa
15-09-2009, 09:14 PM
turk women use to wear burkas during the ottoman reign, that was to label them as non slaves, who were open to random rapings.

lets have ppl both sides of the story,zarah, will we?:rolleyes:

its remarkable how you wouldnt let netta(a nice chick with selfesteem,im sure she dont mind me labelling her a chick)have some of her humour.
see,id even take netta to dinner,us both wearing burkas, i like her attitude.

id not go anywhere with your kind, simply because id have to hold back on some jokes, you know, pretending to be political correct.
the day i let myself to that l3vel is the day ill jump of a cliff.

hadabusa
15-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Zarah: Your constant "How do you know?", "Have you met them?" remarks are childish and stupid. I've met a number of muslim people from different countries and I've discussed different issues, but of course that covers only a fraction of the possible attitudes that exist.

yup, strawmen debatte.
pointless.
beyond pointless if one doesnt believe in god/religions.

burkas look out of place in this century, if ppl wanna wear it, do so in your nation.
on foreign soil, plz stick to our domestic rules and dont bring religion to the debatte , its pathetic.

freedom of speech, feels great expressing myself

zarah
15-09-2009, 10:27 PM
turk women use to wear burkas during the ottoman reign, that was to label them as non slaves, who were open to random rapings.

We're talking about Burkas, not hijabs. Burkas were/are worn in the Afghanistan region. The history of women wearing veils predates Islam so I'm sure we could all come up with eras in which wearing them was common. You're referring to a time in which the hijab was used as a status symbol.

lets have ppl both sides of the story,zarah, will we?:rolleyes:

Both sides of which story? The story in which you all make fun of people you don't understand or care to understand? Or the story which you're now peddling, which seems to go along the lines of an attempt at a rational debate.

its remarkable how you wouldnt let netta(a nice chick with selfesteem,im sure she dont mind me labelling her a chick)have some of her humour.

This isn't my forum, so I have no power to grant or deny permission for posts. I do however, have the right of rebuttal. Humour is subjective, and, although I seem to be in minority...I can't seem to find the fun in taking the livin' piss out of a generic group of people.

see,id even take netta to dinner,us both wearing burkas, i like her attitude.

Good for you. Perhaps take it into msn or however it is you meet people.

id not go anywhere with your kind, simply because id have to hold back on some jokes, you know, pretending to be political correct.
the day i let myself to that l3vel is the day ill jump of a cliff.

You're not the type of person I choose to spend time with either, although my 'kind'? ....This has got fuck all to do with being politically correct and everything to do with your total disrespect of a group of people to the point of mocking them. How much more clearer do I have to be?

zarah
15-09-2009, 10:36 PM

No. You refer to absolutes. If you're referring to something as if it's facts, then back it up.

But your sarky remarks are designed to close down any debate before it gets going. Of course there are different attitudes in every muslim society among the different social groups. You acknowledge that yourself, so grow up and debate.

There is no debate in a topic entitled 'Hot women in Burkas' in which countless photos of women in cultural/religious dress are ridiculed and insulted.

I haven't made one insinutation which refers to a generic Islamic society, so please be coherent. You've tried the 'grow up' tactic in the last paragraph, and seriously, in a topic in which the majority are behaving like 10 year olds in a playground, how much debate is there to be had? (Rhetorical question)

Yes, there is an element of mocking in this thread, but at the same time this is also an opportunity to debate the burka and other traditions in islamic societies.

You lost the argument in the first sentence. This isn't the foundation for rational discourse quite obviously...this is nothing more than jeering, defending, defending, jeering ad naseum.

How many of these traditions predate islam?

Is there resistance to some of these traditions in islamic societies?

All good points, all for discussion within another topic.

zarah
15-09-2009, 10:40 PM
I work long hours and my evenings are usually spent in the gym or working from the office so my free time is extremely limited. I can't be bothered spending any more time defending Muslim women in what is obviously a biased and disparaging topic, so designed to ridicule.

Most of you should be acutely aware of just how much you're playing into the elite's hands. On a human level, we're all the same, we're all equal and you should be ashamed of your behaviour. Of course, you're all having far too much fun being superior and not Muslim to notice or care.

bendoon
15-09-2009, 10:45 PM
so designed to ridicule

Lets face it, no one should become a Muslim unless they have a thick skin. :D

dainis bophary
15-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Lets face it, no one should become a Muslim unless they have a thick skin. :D

Is it just me or have the tags been locked?

Please take note: sense of humour needed

eternal_spirit
15-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Zarah are you Sunni or Shiite or what? Because I know for a fact that ALL is not equal between Muslims and they disagree on certain issues. So it cannot be said that the only opposition Muslims have is from without their religion, point is there is and always has been infighting between sects.

I think I can teach some Muslims things about Islam they probably don't know about.

lakkimakki
15-09-2009, 10:57 PM
lolz first pic .... looks like they are holding an uzi:D

song_of_susannah
15-09-2009, 11:04 PM
I work long hours and my evenings are usually spent in the gym or working from the office so my free time is extremely limited. I can't be bothered spending any more time defending Muslim women in what is obviously a biased and disparaging topic, so designed to ridicule.

Most of you should be acutely aware of just how much you're playing into the elite's hands. On a human level, we're all the same, we're all equal and you should be ashamed of your behaviour. Of course, you're all having far too much fun being superior and not Muslim to notice or care.

It never ceases to amaze me, how far too many people, readily fall into the trap created by TPTB of devide and conquer tactics.

The xenophobia on these boards is very disappointing.

eternal_spirit
15-09-2009, 11:09 PM

The ridiculous false labels (racist) used as a form of character defamation are the same tactics the ADL and co use to silence debate and create bogey men out of people who speak truths. People like me who are not racist in reailty.

lakkimakki
15-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Jihad/martyrdom bombers in burqas kill 6 in Afghanistan

http://www.jihadwatch.org/burqa.jpg
You just never know
"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain..." -- Qur'an 9:111
"Likewise, it is important for Western countries to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit – for instance, by dictating what clothes a Muslim woman should wear. We cannot disguise hostility towards any religion behind the pretence of liberalism." -- Barack Obama, Cairo, June 4, 2009 (http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/026426.php)
Yes, Mr. President, we certainly don't want to come down on this burqa thing under the pretense of liberalism.
"Taliban suicide bombers dressed in burkas hit cities," by Isambard Wilkinson and Emal Khan in the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/5878787/Taliban-suicide-bombers-dressed-in-burkas-hit-cities.html), July 21 (thanks to Alan of England):Taliban suicide bombers dressed in burkas killed six people in eastern Afghanistan when they stormed government buildings and a military base. The attacks in Gardez and Jalalabad came amid a surge in violence ahead of presidential and provincial elections on Aug 20.
Six suicide bombers, some of them also carrying guns, tried to enter several government buildings but were shot dead before reaching their targets.

Rohullah Samoon, provincial spokesman, said: "One of the bombers detonated in front of the intelligence department, killing three intelligence officers. The other bombers were killed by security forces."
Two police officers were killed in the attacks when two of the bombers managed to detonate explosives strapped to their bodies.
In Jalalabad, two bombers and a policeman were killed in a shoot-out as the militants tried to fight their way into the city airport, a base for Afghan and foreign troops.
Zabihullah Mujahed, Taliban spokesman, said the Islamist militia were responsible for both attacks.
"Fifteen of our mujahideen – suicide bombers who also have guns – entered the governor's compound and other government buildings [in Gardez, Mujahed]," he said.
"Four of our mujahideen entered the Jalalabad airbase – they have killed several Afghan and foreign forces," he added....

:D Wouldn't it be so easy wearing miniskirt...

eternal_spirit
15-09-2009, 11:28 PM
:D Wouldn't it be so easy with miniskirt...

Easier for who us to know what a girl looks like in a mini like has she nice legs ass. Is she worth getting know. :D

I actually deleted my post but you must have quoted it just before
I checked back. It was sort of on topic but I felt guilty for posting it for some reason. These people must be desperate to go to such lengths as to blow themselves up. :(

Although at the same time it goes to show that people in burqas etc can be killers hidden in disguise and would appear as just women passing by and no threat then suddenly bam blow themselves up and kill others in the process.

There are storys about extremists Taliban etc kill moderate Muslims if they don't go along with their extreme version of Islam. Children are groomed and brainwashed to be bombers thinking they'll be rewarded in the afterlife by Allah, it's nuts.

bendoon
15-09-2009, 11:32 PM
It never ceases to amaze me, how far too many people, readily fall into the trap created by TPTB of devide and conquer tactics.

All these big words are designed to stifle debate, by TPTB

hitithard
15-09-2009, 11:47 PM
That's the best post in this thread so far.

Too right.

This thread is a disgrace.

What the hell would david say to some of the pricks posting?

You guys taking the piss are not on the right forum, im sorry. This should end now.

song_of_susannah
15-09-2009, 11:53 PM
All these big words are designed to stifle debate, by TPTB

Debate is often just entrenched opinions being batted back and forth, were people move not one iota.

I used the word because I believe it fits.

eternal_spirit
16-09-2009, 12:08 AM
There is free speech and bullshit speech and you type much bullshit.

what a faker you turned out to be with your hateful spiteful speech mind,eternal spirit my ass.
Fake no MR I am the real deal. I think it's you who is the fake. You ousted yourself on an other thread using ADL tactics saying people should be prosecuted for having a different opinion and stiflying free speech.

Besides your the one who runs round the forum saying you wanna meet up with various members to settle an internet argument with your fists (like I said you're pretending to be light and love but are in fact the opposite - hate and bile) I've seen such acts before and have seen through it all before.

Where have you gone anyway? You've not posted since you where ousted as having the same beliefs as a NWO ADL Lackie. On your way to England? You're a self hater who grew up in a nice part of England (green belt land - English countryside not far from me. Yet you slag it off BIG time, you are a self hater and hater of your own kind Judas Muhammad Iscariot.

PS if you're in the neighbourhood keep your fists to yourself gobshite.

bendoon
16-09-2009, 12:17 AM
You guys taking the piss are not on the right forum, im sorry. This should end now.

Help, help, someone hurt my feelings, dial 999 for the thought police.

Send them for re-education.

hadabusa
16-09-2009, 02:47 AM
We're talking about Burkas, not hijabs. Burkas were/are worn in the Afghanistan region. The history of women wearing veils predates Islam so I'm sure we could all come up with eras in which wearing them was common. You're referring to a time in which the hijab was used as a status symbol.
but what ive said is still true.
doesnt matter who wore what when.
status symbol is a disgracefull word to use here, goes to show you have no problem with the slavery back then.

Both sides of which story? The story in which you all make fun of people you don't understand or care to understand? Or the story which you're now peddling, which seems to go along the lines of an attempt at a rational debate.
the historical use of the why women used to cover the body.
atleast,lets say 1 of its uses.
see?i do understand the slavery story.
your bs ?express themselves? excuse is blatantly ignoring the factual reason ive posted, thats my point.

This isn't my forum, so I have no power to grant or deny permission for posts. I do however, have the right of rebuttal. Humour is subjective, and, although I seem to be in minority...I can't seem to find the fun in taking the livin' piss out of a generic group of people.
you wish you had these powers,lol.
humour is subjective?no shit?
is freedom of speech subjective? too?
females are joking about this, theres a reason for that.
i wonder if you ever laughed over things that others find offensive.
we supposed to go to the basement to laugh?oh, its a religious matter, tough you say ?express themselves? .
whats more of a poor approach.
??
look,when i saw the pics, i almost pissed myself from laughter.
a natural reaction,ill admit it,i couldnt help it.
whoever has a problem with that can gafh.

whoooa, jeaulous.lmfao.
about what?she subjectivelly hotter then you?
dont worry, i was talking about character. her good looks are just an extra.
tough, distance makes a meeting unlikely.
i was making a point,but you knew that .

You're not the type of person I choose to spend time with either, although my 'kind'? ....This has got fuck all to do with being politically correct and everything to do with your total disrespect of a group of people to the point of mocking them. How much more clearer do I have to be?
kind and type of person is the same, take an aspirin now, you may pop a gasket otherwise.

hithard, yeah, go pretend a burka is totally a common thing to wear in eu in 2009.
lie to yourself.

bendoon, lol, well said.

netta
16-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Perhaps we just find different things amusing. See, the thing about burqas, hijabs and niqabs in that they're not meant to be a fashion statement or sexy, they're a form of religious dress. To subvert their intent is, I feel, disrespectful, and I totally get that you weren't trying to be, but the whole purpose of the topic is to ridicule people, which isn't fair. So even if you're post was tongue in cheek, you can bet your life someone posting here would use it as yet another reason to try to humilate a section of women who are essentially defenseless, as none are here to defend themselves. Can you see where I'm coming from?

Ok, I understand. I should have thought more before I posted that. I can see where you are coming from. If something was sacred and important to me, I would probably feel offended if someone was casually making fun of it without thinking, so I am sorry. Next time I will be more careful.

I'm not a miserable old bint when I'm not in this topic, or any other where I;m embroiled in arguments ;) But thanks for the thought, and if you're ever in Essex, I'll buy you a voddy.

With breadcrumbs and feta cheese. Obviously :p
Take care, no hard feeings I hope.

Alright, well I respect you because usually when someone gets mad at me on here, they just give me a string of insults without acknowledging my point of view in a rational manner. You looked at my point of view, then told me what you thought in a positive and mature way. So I am impressed. I wish there were more people like you. So no, no hard feelings at all. :) And if ever I was in Essex, I would definitely go and get a voddy with you.

hadabusa
16-09-2009, 02:49 AM

hithard, yeah, go pretend a burka is totally a common thing to wear in eu in 2009

bendoon, lol, well said

take it easy
16-09-2009, 08:54 AM
In the interests of equality and for all the ladies out there i give you...

"Hot Blokes in Burqas"

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2477/3914674363_8f00006614.jpg

These seem like a great idea!

yozhik
16-09-2009, 10:21 AM

"Hot Blokes in Burqas"

Errrrr ... how do you drink a pint?

antinwo
16-09-2009, 10:31 AM

Totally agree with you angelmoon:)

yozhik
16-09-2009, 11:00 AM

Right ... so the solution is to restrict the right to travel, based on what you wear.
Correct?

Fuck me ... who needs a corrupt government waging an orchestrated and relentless campaign of false flag based terrorism, when all we need to do is establish the fashion police!!

We don't like what you wear ... get off this plane.
I don't like your shoes ... you cannot enter this country.

Mind you, I guess the Spanish will be happy ... they'll be able to turn back all of those disgusting, cellulite ridden English whales, who pretend they can still squeeze into that itsy bitsy bikini, with zero thought to or respect for any other human being who [vainly] plans on keeping down their paella and other various food items, consumed earlier in the day ...

wildhorse
16-09-2009, 11:57 AM

"Hot Blokes in Burqas"

thank you...much appreciated ;)

bendoon
16-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Mind you, I guess the Spanish will be happy ... they'll be able to turn back all of those disgusting, cellulite ridden English whales, who pretend they can still squeeze into that itsy bitsy bikini, with zero thought to or respect for any other human being who [vainly] plans on keeping down their paella and other various food items, consumed earlier in the day ...

Well no, that would be counterproductive, Brits spend billions of pounds in Spain every year whereas Muslims cost us billions to keep.

antinwo
16-09-2009, 12:07 PM

"Hot Blokes in Burqas"

Thanks that has made my day:D

kweli
16-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Right ... so the solution is to restrict the right to travel, based on what you wear.
Correct?

Fuck me ... who needs a corrupt government waging an orchestrated and relentless campaign of false flag based terrorism, when [B]all we need to do is establish the fashion police!!

Totally agree with what you're saying yozhik. People should be allowed to wear what they like without discrimination is my opinion. However, haven't 'the fashion police' already been established over here? (UK) A couple of experiences spring to mind reading this thread.

Last year we had some guys over from the US, they were staying in a local hotel, (not an upmarket hotel, just a regular travel lodge) on entering the hotel bar they were asked to remove their baseball caps else they couldn't be served. They were dumbfounded! they'd travelled the world as professional sportsmen and had never come across anything so stupid. They were so annoyed that we all decided to take our custom elsewhere. The second incident - happened just a few weeks ago, myself, my husband and 20yr old daughter went into a local shop and the shop assistant immediately approached us and asked my daughter to remove her hood or leave the premises, needless to say, we walked straight out. Now I'm aware (like most folk on this forum) of the 'divide & conquer' techniques set up to cause contention between us all but your average joe on the street isn't, and until we do something about these ridiculous new rules and say enough is enough then the feelings of resentment will only grow and get worse.

Hats banned from Yorkshire pubs over CCTV fears
Pubs in Yorkshire have been ordered to ban people from wearing flat caps or other hats so troublemakers can be more easily recognised.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2085192/Hats-banned-from-Yorkshire-pubs-over-CCTV-fears.html

Baseball cap ban for town's youth
About 20 shops in Paisley have signed up to the scheme
Shoppers in Paisley have been banned from entering some retail outlets wearing hoods and baseball caps.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4541534.stm

wildhorse
16-09-2009, 12:20 PM
[COLOR="Purple"]This is exactly why I look like a miserable old bint...

What are you talking about? Who gets 'butchered' for not wearing Islamic dress? Any reference? Any backed up facts and figures?

Women don't wear them because they think it'll make them a 'pure woman'...where on earth did you get that from? It's because they believe the Qur'anic interpretation of dressing modestly is to cover in the way that they do.COLOR]

...an exaggeration in interpretation then?

as I pointed out before, some women in all cultures get it in the neck about what they wear.

In this post, I made the distinction that the more extreme views and stories of someone would make it onto a documentary...so theres a big clue.

however, I did a course at a rape crisis center in boro (not for rape victims tho, just women coming together of all backgrounds), and some women there of muslim faith did speak more openly about the burqha :rolleyes:. Mixed reviews on it, but was interesting to hear mothers speak about their daughters and their decisions to wear it, whilst they didnt feel that pressure in their day. But this was a few years ago mind.

I am not [trying to] dismissing the burqha, just so long as it is the womans full decision, and she has not been swayed or programmed by other peers.

just my opinion, my views, my feelings, they are allowed to differ from the norm arn't they?

oh yes they are...why am I even asking?

wildhorse
16-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Correct?

Fuck me ... who needs a corrupt government waging an orchestrated and relentless campaign of false flag based terrorism, when all we need to do is establish the fashion police!!

so fucking true...:rolleyes:

hadabusa
16-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Correct?

well, would you let ppl with covered faces trespass into your country?

i guess the muslims drop the burka bs when at border checkpoint?

whats with only4my husband???

ALL religion should be fokking outlawed and given lodge status at best.
the religion institutions piss in our faces and tell us its raining.
since freakin 2thousand years and counting.

look,i prefer to walk around naked(lol,i really do), i could claim its part of my own madeup religion, i want future wifes to know what ive got.
you think i could walk down the street in istanbul naked and ppl wouldnt mind?

should they?
the bs fashion police argument applies here too, and im serious.

wear 5burkas for all i care, but letme walk around naked.
ya know, to express myself.

muslims and religious ppl=hypocrites par excellance

hadabusa
16-09-2009, 02:25 PM
I am not [trying to] dismissing the burqha, just so long as it is the womans full decision, and she has not been swayed or programmed by other peers.

you KNOW it,yet its cool with you.

i guess you think the bosnia and kosovo wars were the bad serbs faults from your pov.

nobody feels like wearing this, unless its programmed down their throats.

hadabusa
16-09-2009, 03:37 PM
i dont like pat,but hes right here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkxlzTZc48

eternal_spirit
16-09-2009, 03:55 PM
look,i prefer to walk around naked(lol,i really do), i could claim its part of my own madeup religion, i want future wifes to know what ive got.
you think i could walk down the street in istanbul naked and ppl wouldnt mind?

should they?
the bs fashion police argument applies here too, and im serious.

wear 5burkas for all i care, but letme walk around naked.
ya know, to express myself.

Great idea when can I convert to this new religon I'd deffo make a high priest of the naked variety! Maybe wear a cod piece for special occasions, like when its a bit cold. Ever see Blackadder and his codpiece, I think it was a way women would know what they where getting back inth olden days.

wildhorse
16-09-2009, 04:16 PM
you KNOW it,yet its cool with you.

i guess you think the bosnia and kosovo wars were the bad serbs faults from your pov.

nobody feels like wearing this, unless its programmed down their throats.

oh dear :rolleyes:

keep guessing, ey, and keep your own projections to yourself

branjo
16-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I think the way these women are dressed is a direct polar opposite to the way western women dress. If our women where to not dress like whores (no offense to any of the fine educated women of this forum who see right past the social manipulation of women ;) ) then these women would not be forced to dress completely covered up. I think the men of these cultures just hate the thought of their wives and daughters being leered at the way even "they" leer at things like pornography or scantly dressed women from the west.

A women wearing a short tight skirt, high heels and tight blouse with an awesome cleavage, walking past a building site and getting all upset that guys whistle at her. I mean who is she trying to kid. She would be more offended if no one whistled or noticed her at all.

Its hypocritical of course because 90% of women who dress like sluts are not sluts. But its still kinda falling into the rut of dressing for the attraction of the opposite sex, Men are equally guilty of this too.

Nowadays I dress in whatever, cause I am happily married n all, but honestly in my teens and early 20's, it was solely for attracting the ladies that I made my choices in what to buy and wear.

So if our culture wasn't so ruled by sex then there culture wouldn't be ruled by the opposite mindset. Just two sides of the same coin.

hadabusa
28-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Great idea when can I convert to this new religon I'd deffo make a high priest of the naked variety! Maybe wear a cod piece for special occasions, like when its a bit cold. Ever see Blackadder and his codpiece, I think it was a way women would know what they where getting back inth olden days.

i missed this,lol.

our second agreement:eek:

resurrection

killuminati18
29-09-2009, 12:05 AM
U made me jump in this rubbish for that?? aaaa fuck. :D

eternal_spirit
29-09-2009, 12:07 AM
i missed this,lol.

our second agreement:eek:

resurrection