PDA

View Full Version : On Dean Warwick's Death

hagbard_celine
14-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Dean Warwick was a civil engineer who worked on several bridge and tunnel projects for the American government. In the 60’s he was very close to the presidents, vice-presidents and Congressmen. He describes himself as a “whistleblower”. He’s lectured extensively revealing what he knows about the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and other govt cover-ups. In October 2006 he was scheduled to give a lecture to the UK Probe conference in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. He told the organizers in advance that this was going to be a different lecture to the ones he normally gave because this time, for the first time ever, he was going to name “the AntiChrist”. He got up on stage and began his speech about 9/11, demonstrating with a stack of cans how the collapse had to be controlled. Then he paused for a moment and keeled over. I know what happened because I was there. I called an ambulance as several other delegates gave him first aid, but it was too late. He was 62 years old and had a wife and children.

I’ve written extensively about this incident because I doubt very much that it was natural causes. I’m definitely not alone among Probe members in my views, but I’ve been one of the most outspoken. The timing seems beyond coincidence (if such a thing exists at all). the lecture was an exclusive. He was about to tell us who the AntiChrist was; it was truly Omen-like. He seemed to be building up his speech to some big climax or bombshell just before he went down. As I watched him, at that very moment, I looked over my shoulders to joke to myself that there might be a sniper in the air vents! The theatrical way it was done was not just about silencing Warwick, it was sending out a warning to the rest of us. Assassinations like this one are very possible for the Hidden Hand; they have technology that makes the latest spacecraft look like a 19th Century hansom cab. It could have been done by hi-tech poison, energy projection, psychic attack or scalar beam. A scalar beam is like having a gun that can fire a bullet from anywhere in the world that turns into a ghost bullet that can pass through rock, water, walls, metal as if they’re not there, but then just before it reaches its target, it turns back into a real, solid bullet and kills him stone dead. There is no protection from a scalar beam, not even in an underground bunker.

I’ve been harshly criticized for my views. People have said that there’s no evidence of foul play and that speculation will only add to the grief of Warwick’s family. I don’t think this is fair at all. The whole thing about these kinds of hits is that they don’t leave any forensic evidence. They’re either tightly controlled by the authorities, as in the case of JFK, or they use weapons that the police have no idea exist. I would not speak out about this if I was not more than suspicious. I don’t see how keeping shtum about a murder shows respect and sensitivity for the murder-victim's relatives. (This is my contention with the narrator of “Screw Loose Change”. See the 9/11 board) Maybe if we keep speaking out and voicing our worries and concerns about what is being done to us in the name of preserving the power of the Illuminati, then perhaps we can prevent further deaths like this, and save other people’s wives and children from the heartache of losing a loved one.

delooze
14-08-2007, 04:04 PM
hello,

didn't recognise you through the photo... it must be the beard! lol...... but I remember you. Elsinghurst hotel bar with the other Ben? so i guess i was drinking with a benben in the room that night :)
its sad about Dean and he still enters my head a lot even though i only met him over breakfast that day.

keep up the good work mate.
very best wishes
md.

hagbard_celine
14-08-2007, 04:07 PM
hello,

didn't recognise you through the photo... it must be the beard! lol...... but I remember you. Elsinghurst hotel bar with the other Ben? so i guess i was drinking with a benben in the room that night :)
its sad about Dean and he still enters my head a lot even though i only met him over breakfast that day.

keep up the good work mate.
very best wishes
md.

Thanks, Matt. Yes, I remember you from the bar. It was a tough night and we drowned our sorrows a bit. I love the Probe people; they're a good crowd. I'm going back there in the autumn.

Hope the new books going OK. Ben told me he's helping you with it.

HC

delooze
14-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks, Matt. Yes, I remember you from the bar. It was a tough night and we drowned our sorrows a bit. I love the Probe people; they're a good crowd. I'm going back there in the autumn.

Hope the new books going OK. Ben told me he's helping you with it.

HC

HELLO

yes hic it was a long night too hic.. i suppose in are own little way we had a bit of a wake. Which i am sure Dean would have laughed about. I'll be there myself in Oct but i think i am tied to one day.

I believe someone is doing a tribute, one year on, to Dean. ... I think i will have to see it.

Best
matt

(For anyone who is interested the link to Probe is here)
http://ukprobe.com/
You can contact the hosts, jean and sam, through the link.

In the evening...The blackpool illuminations are on at the same time or you can get pissed at the bar at the hotel with me and the two Bens instead ...but if you smoke you will have to go out in the freezing cold to do so, like a pillock :)

narcolepticwatchman
14-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Dean Warwick was a civil engineer who worked on several bridge and tunnel projects for the American government. In the 60’s he was very close to the presidents, vice-presidents and Congressmen. He describes himself as a “whistleblower”. He’s lectured extensively revealing what he knows about the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 and other govt cover-ups. In October 2006 he was scheduled to give a lecture to the UK Probe conference in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire. He told the organizers in advance that this was going to be a different lecture to the ones he normally gave because this time, for the first time ever, he was going to name “the AntiChrist”. He got up on stage and began his speech about 9/11, demonstrating with a stack of cans how the collapse had to be controlled. Then he paused for a moment and keeled over. I know what happened because I was there. I called an ambulance as several other delegates gave him first aid, but it was too late. He was 62 years old and had a wife and children.

I’ve written extensively about this incident because I doubt very much that it was natural causes. I’m definitely not alone among Probe members in my views, but I’ve been one of the most outspoken. The timing seems beyond coincidence (if such a thing exists at all). the lecture was an exclusive. He was about to tell us who the AntiChrist was; it was truly Omen-like. He seemed to be building up his speech to some big climax or bombshell just before he went down. As I watched him, at that very moment, I looked over my shoulders to joke to myself that there might be a sniper in the air vents! The theatrical way it was done was not just about silencing Warwick, it was sending out a warning to the rest of us. Assassinations like this one are very possible for the Hidden Hand; they have technology that makes the latest spacecraft look like a 19th Century hansom cab. It could have been done by hi-tech poison, energy projection, psychic attack or scalar beam. A scalar beam is like having a gun that can fire a bullet from anywhere in the world that turns into a ghost bullet that can pass through rock, water, walls, metal as if they’re not there, but then just before it reaches its target, it turns back into a real, solid bullet and kills him stone dead. There is no protection from a scalar beam, not even in an underground bunker.

I’ve been harshly criticized for my views. People have said that there’s no evidence of foul play and that speculation will only add to the grief of Warwick’s family. I don’t think this is fair at all. The whole thing about these kinds of hits is that they don’t leave any forensic evidence. They’re either tightly controlled by the authorities, as in the case of JFK, or they use weapons that the police have no idea exist. I would not speak out about this if I was not more than suspicious. I don’t see how keeping shtum about a murder shows respect and sensitivity for the murder-victim's relatives. (This is my contention with the narrator of “Screw Loose Change”. See the 9/11 board) Maybe if we keep speaking out and voicing our worries and concerns about what is being done to us in the name of preserving the power of the Illuminati, then perhaps we can prevent further deaths like this, and save other people’s wives and children from the heartache of losing a loved one.

I have been thinking about this a lot recently. I read somewhere that the programme notes were a bit weird in the way they introduced him......something about making you laugh, cry or scream......anyways, I digress. The more and more I look into his energy weaponry / no planes theories, the more I am convinced by them. I think that a revelation such as that would be more damaging to the powers that be than an opinion on who the anti-christ was. He claimed he worked with the military using infra sound t knock down buildings in the 60s. Thats a bit of a claim to be making and if its verifiable, well, credibility rockets for the man. They must have been scared of him. Lets not forget that the student of Dr Judy Wood, Michael Zebuhr, also died under very suspicious circumstances after disproving professor Steven jones 'aluminium doesn't glow' statement in relation to his work on thermite.......all pointing to something more sinister?

If they people realise they have these weapons there would be outrage. Whats the use in having a toy if your not allowed to play with it?

hagbard_celine
15-08-2007, 04:18 PM
I have been thinking about this a lot recently. I read somewhere that the programme notes were a bit weird in the way they introduced him......something about making you laugh, cry or scream......anyways, I digress. The more and more I look into his energy weaponry / no planes theories, the more I am convinced by them. I think that a revelation such as that would be more damaging to the powers that be than an opinion on who the anti-christ was. He claimed he worked with the military using infra sound t knock down buildings in the 60s. Thats a bit of a claim to be making and if its verifiable, well, credibility rockets for the man. They must have been scared of him. Lets not forget that the student of Dr Judy Wood, Michael Zebuhr, also died under very suspicious circumstances after disproving professor Steven jones 'aluminium doesn't glow' statement in relation to his work on thermite.......all pointing to something more sinister?

If they people realise they have these weapons there would be outrage. Whats the use in having a toy if your not allowed to play with it?

I've still got the programme, I'll have a look.

When I watched "Illuminati II" I got the feeling that Chris Everard is going to tell us who he thinks the AntiChrist is. If he drops dead just before the film is released then he's probably onto something!:eek: Then again, I think it will take someone with that knowlege to brave the threats against them and speak out. They can't keep the secret forever.

hagbard_celine
15-08-2007, 04:19 PM
HELLO

yes hic it was a long night too hic.. i suppose in are own little way we had a bit of a wake. Which i am sure Dean would have laughed about. I'll be there myself in Oct but i think i am tied to one day.

I believe someone is doing a tribute, one year on, to Dean. ... I think i will have to see it.

That will be worth seeing. I'm sure Dean will be there in spirit.

See you there, Matt. Hope the weather's nice because I plan on doing some skywatching again.

limelady
15-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Dean Warwicks untimely death was a shocker, and right from the word go my intuition told me foul-play was involved.

There is a message in this for all researchers who are about to drop a big 'clanger' on the Illuminati, and that is, make sure you have a pre-recorded version of what you are about to reveal to the public, and make sure its kept in a super-safe safe place where it will not be found, then instruct somebody you trust to release the recording(s) to whomever you trust with the information in case of your unexpected demise. This way you still get to have the last laugh ;)

I felt quite gutted that Dean never got his 'day in court' so-to-speak, and this is certainly not the first time people have been permanently gagged or have suffered an untimely 'natural' death prior to spilling beans.

Take that Coral Castle (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7210&highlight=Coral+Castle)dude for a start! He wasn't a conspiracy researcher, but he knew things the average 'Joe Blow' doesn't know, and he took his gravity-defying-castle-building secrets to his grave with him because he trusted nobody with this info while alive. Now if he'd only made some provision for the release of his secrets after his death, he could have single-handedly revolutionised the building industry! :p

Great thread hagbard .....I wish I could come over and met up with you, Matt and the other Ben Fairhill for a natter at this year Probe (you never know, might just get there yet) ....and lets hope nothing as upsetting as poor Dean Warwick's very public death happens this year.

LL :)

hagbard_celine
15-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Dean Warwicks untimely death was a shocker, and right from the word go my intuition told me foul-play was involved.

There is a message in this for all researchers who are about to drop a big 'clanger' on the Illuminati, and that is, make sure you have a pre-recorded
version of what you are about to reveal to the public, and make sure its kept in a super-safe safe place where it will not be found, then instruct somebody you trust to release the recording(s) to whomever you trust with the information in case of your unexpected demise. This way you still get to have the last laugh ;)

I felt quite gutted that Dean never got his 'day in court' so-to-speak, and this is certainly not the first time people have been permanently gagged or have suffered an untimely 'natural' death prior to spilling beans.

Take that Coral Castle (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7210&highlight=Coral+Castle)dude for a start! He wasn't a conspiracy researcher, but he knew things the average 'Joe Blow' doesn't know, and he took his gravity-defying-castle-building secrets to his grave with him because he trusted nobody with this info while alive. Now if he'd only made some provision for the release of his secrets after his death, he could have single-handedly revolutionised the building industry! :p

Great thread hagbard .....I wish I could come over and met up with you, Matt and the other Ben Fairhill for a natter at this year Probe (you never know, might just get there yet) ....and lets hope nothing as upsetting as poor Dean Warwick's very public death happens this year.

LL :)

Probe are a great community and you'd love it there. Do make it if you can.

They do a conference twice a year; I went to the March one and nothing untoward happened at all!:)

limelady
15-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Probe are a great community and you'd love it there. Do make it if you can.

They do a conference twice a year; I went to the March one and nothing untoward happened at all!:)

Well you learn something every day.....I never realised Probe was a twice-yearly event! So glad March went off with out a glitch!

Would love to come over for the October one.....will certainly do my best,
besides I've been threatening to pay a visit to Matty D for a while now. ;)

:)

edelweiss pirate
15-08-2007, 05:06 PM
There is no protection from a scalar beam, not even in an underground bunker.

Don't buy into that stuff myself.

Tommy Cooper died on stage....was that the Illuminati too....(or the shriners lol)

hagbard_celine
16-08-2007, 03:11 PM

Tommy Cooper died on stage....was that the Illuminati too....(or the shriners lol)

:D Could be. Maybe it was practice. They just wanted to prove to themselves that they could deal death... just like that!

If you doubt that the scalar beam exists then check out anything you can find on Nikola Tesla. An original paper is reproduced in a book that I read. It works by shooting two narrow converging beams of energy from two different places. The energy is completely harmless when it's in a single beam, but where the two beams meet and interfere, you get intense heat.

lookfar
16-08-2007, 04:58 PM

Hiya pickle

Are you saying you don't buy into the scalar stuff.... can you expand on why not???:confused:

thefallguy
13-10-2007, 11:08 PM
:D Could be. Maybe it was practice. They just wanted to prove to themselves that they could deal death... just like that!

If you doubt that the scalar beam exists then check out anything you can find on Nikola Tesla. An original paper is reproduced in a book that I read. It works by shooting two narrow converging beams of energy from two different places. The energy is completely harmless when it's in a single beam, but where the two beams meet and interfere, you get intense heat.

Hi hagbard_celine, I did a presentation and was attacked by a "ritual". I was sitting next to James Casbolt at the time and someone (rv) spotted this and took a photo. The photo shows the top of my body seemingly being consumed by darkness, it's freaky. Will see if I can upload it.

Gridkeeper.

hagbard_celine
13-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Hi hagbard_celine, I did a presentation and was attacked by a "ritual". I was sitting next to James Casbolt at the time and someone (rv) spotted this and took a photo. The photo shows the top of my body seemingly being consumed by darkness, it's freaky. Will see if I can upload it.

Gridkeeper.

Please do; I'd be interested. Where did that take place?

thefallguy
13-10-2007, 11:48 PM
At probe on Sunday. There was lots of orbs in the room, most were light although a few dark ones were there including plenty of remote viewers. The picture is incredible. The only thing I felt and saw when that happend was a bright white flash just above my head(my head cannot be seen in the photo) wheras James has been quite ill.

GK.

thefallguy
14-10-2007, 12:22 AM
Here's the picture: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

thefallguy
15-10-2007, 11:37 PM
I hope you got to see it. The picture has too much evil in it for me to leave it on youtube so I took it off.

hagbard_celine
16-10-2007, 12:18 AM
I didn't. Sorry.

So you were at Probe too. Did I meet you?

hagbard_celine
21-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Mind if I bump?

The Narcoleptic Watchman has posted a link to Dean Warwick's interview he did before he died: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=626432&posted=1#post626432

I still get people talking to me about this and some of them agree with me about it, others don't and occasionally are rather unpleasant about it. As I say above, I'm only saying what I think and what I think is that we should be more than suspicious. Keeping quiet about a suspected murder seems a poor way to show respect for the victim's family. Maybe by speaking out about this, we can prevent other people losing their loved ones.:cool:

klinker
21-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Talking about scalar weapons an epsiode of Top Gear showed Clarkson test driving a Bentley Brooklands. His comment at 5:36 was not throwaway in his description of the noise the exhaust makes.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y4WRz-wOvc

merlincove
21-11-2008, 06:05 PM
hagbard celine, thank you for pointing me in the direction of this thread ;)

i think that you show a great respect for a man who was obviously very close to your heart. Speaking about his untimely death is neither wrong nor dissrespectfull in any way, and i am sure as a self confessed 'whistleblower' Dean would be happy to know that questions are being asked and that people are being alerted to the dark hands that would have us live in blinkered silence and their corrupt agenda's. Dean bought the truth to people, he answered peoples questions and probably raised a few more that they had never thought of before and in a way, highlighting how he was quietened, and to what end, is a respect in itself, both to him and his work.

He would be the first person to speak out had it had been one of his friends?

i never saw Dean nor ever heard him speak, i have read a little about him, so it is nice that there is mention here from those who had known him - if only for a brief time - and that you can pay your respects in this way.

i have never heard of Probe either, and know very little about the group or people - i am stil wet behind the ears :rolleyes:

lightgiver
21-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Talking about scalar weapons an epsiode of Top Gear showed Clarkson test driving a Bentley Brooklands. His comment at 5:36 was not throwaway in his description of the noise the exhaust makes.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y4WRz-wOvc

Interesting,
The type of sound scientists create when starting off earthquakes:eek:Why would he say that:confused:;)

and at 5.50,he said san francisco is going to end up in the sea?

and on the dean warwick issue,did he tell anybody who the anti christ may be?

klinker
22-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Interesting,
The type of sound scientists create when starting off earthquakes:eek:Why would he say that:confused:;)

and at 5.50,he said san francisco is going to end up in the sea?

and on the dean warwick issue,did he tell anybody who the anti christ may be?

Exactly. Why would he say that if he was not in the know? If you have read a couple of his books it's easy to see where his own research has taken him.

hagbard_celine
23-11-2008, 07:13 PM
hagbard celine, thank you for pointing me in the direction of this thread ;)

i think that you show a great respect for a man who was obviously very close to your heart. Speaking about his untimely death is neither wrong nor dissrespectfull in any way, and i am sure as a self confessed 'whistleblower' Dean would be happy to know that questions are being asked and that people are being alerted to the dark hands that would have us live in blinkered silence and their corrupt agenda's. Dean bought the truth to people, he answered peoples questions and probably raised a few more that they had never thought of before and in a way, highlighting how he was quietened, and to what end, is a respect in itself, both to him and his work.

He would be the first person to speak out had it had been one of his friends?

i never saw Dean nor ever heard him speak, i have read a little about him, so it is nice that there is mention here from those who had known him - if only for a brief time - and that you can pay your respects in this way.

i have never heard of Probe either, and know very little about the group or people - i am stil wet behind the ears :rolleyes:

Thanks, Merlincove.:)

Probe is a lovely conference, less a conference more a virtual community that mees twice a year.

masonicboom
24-11-2008, 01:31 AM

If Tesla realized people would use his inventions as "toys" he would have un-invented them un-stintaneously.
As much of a genius as he was, the way his ideas have been used, i think it might have been better if he had not been given the "gift"

disclaimer:
I found this on my screen and do not remember having typed it but reluctantly I will submit it not knowing why or how or why at least
this has me quite puzzled, I may be losing my mind....
that is all (for now)

hagbard_celine
26-11-2008, 12:08 PM
If Tesla realized people would use his inventions as "toys" he would have un-invented them un-stintaneously.
As much of a genius as he was, the way his ideas have been used, i think it might have been better if he had not been given the "gift"

disclaimer:
I found this on my screen and do not remember having typed it but reluctantly I will submit it not knowing why or how or why at least
this has me quite puzzled, I may be losing my mind....
that is all (for now)

Not at all, you may have expeienced a moments channelling.:cool:

masonicboom
26-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Not at all, you may have expeienced a moments channelling.:cool:

Indeed, that is how my avatar came into existence - years ago. There are two of them actually, which were drawn consecutively on the same night. The other one is in one of my albums on my profile here. I originally had the other one as my avatar, but will likely switch them back and forth from time to time - Currently the other one is being used as my avatar at the Bad Astronomy Forum which I stumbled upon through one of edit's posts. Very strange happenings and realizations while reading edit's posts. :)

http://www.bautforum.com/members/masonicboom.html

astrochicken
27-11-2008, 07:24 AM
I know the post was a while back but you may have missed it..

Ah... but he did and he left clues....

Ed left clues at coral castle as to how to move blocks that size.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1523833666089029157

and some more..

The coral castle *dude* (http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=509992#post506119)

merlincove
27-11-2008, 08:02 AM
interesting post astrochicken :-)

i think i have seen this before, but kinda forgot all about it.

these old buildaings, and even the ancient sites such as stonehenge and the pyramids, intrigue the grey beards when they try and fathom how they were made.

i think you have to kinda forget 'conventional thinking' and think outside the box.

hagbard_celine
27-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Indeed, that is how my avatar came into existence - years ago. There are two of them actually, which were drawn consecutively on the same night. The other one is in one of my albums on my profile here. I originally had the other one as my avatar, but will likely switch them back and forth from time to time - Currently the other one is being used as my avatar at the Bad Astronomy Forum which I stumbled upon through one of edit's posts. Very strange happenings and realizations while reading edit's posts. :)

http://www.bautforum.com/members/masonicboom.html

That's your own drawing? Amazing. It looks like some other psychic artwork I've seen.

How do you find BadAstronomy? I'm a member of the JREF forum and UK Skeptics, but I hardly ever go there.

masonicboom
02-12-2008, 12:33 PM
That's your own drawing? Amazing. It looks like some other psychic artwork I've seen.

How do you find BadAstronomy? I'm a member of the JREF forum and UK Skeptics, but I hardly ever go there.

Hi. I tried to reply to this several days ago, but before I clicked "Submit Reply" The post got lost while being shuffled between tabs and windows as I looked for a link. After that I could not find the post and so I am just now getting back to re-posting a re-ply.

The address for the Bad Astronomy Forum is:

http://www.bautforum.com/

I am under the same user name there and currently have my other picture as my avatar there. I will probably switch them back and forth occasionally.

I've never heard of JREF or UK Skeptics but I will have to try to look them up.

Also I've never heard the term psychic art before, but thanks for comparing mine to that category.

I thought I gave you a link before to the Bad astronomy forum but it probably didn't work because you weren't signed up (registered). - That is why I gave you the root address this time.

Did i mention that I was referred there by one of edit's posts.

Anywho, the avatar I use there is the counterpart to the one I use here and I think that was the general point of the post that got deleted.

So, that hopefully covers what I tried to say before but gave up after not being able to find the window.
:)