PDA

View Full Version : I have diabetes. What's the cure?

cleft_asunder
11-08-2009, 02:14 AM
I have all the same symptoms of diabetes. I now know that I got it before the age of 5 when I lived in Romania. Is it a virus? Is it chronic parasitosis, fungal infection, or bacteria infection? Is it due to vaccines or mercury found in them? At face value, the term diabetes represents a bunch of symptoms, whereas the cause is overlooked.

-The main symptom is poor matabolism. About 2 years ago, I weighed 135, which is underweight. I went on a raw vegan diet for 3 days. Because I didn't have a scale, I lost 15 pounds during those 3 days without knowing it. Upon trying to regain my weight (which I've never had a problem doing) I am now unable to go past 125 and I oscilate between 120-125.

-Frequent urination, especially when eating sugar. Urinary tract infection. Feeling like I don't need to urinate, yet my bladder is full. When bladder is full, body itches because kidneys are overwhelmed from drawing water out of the blood.

-Unquencheable thirst: I kinda have this. I feel very dry, but when I drink lots of water, I become malnurished.

-Weakness and fatigue: Because insuline isn't being pumped into the blood, the cells don't take up glucose and it stays in the blood. In other words, body isn't able to use glucose for fuel! The body switches over to metabolizing fat, partially or completely, as a fuel source. This process requires the body to use more energy. The end result is feeling fatigued or constantly tired.

-Low body heat, matabolism related. No fuel = no burning engine.

-Tingling in certain areas, and my hands go numb when trying to sleep while facing up.

-Blurred vision, skin that is dry or itchy, frequent infections or cuts and bruises that take a long time to heal are also signs that something is amiss. Again, when these signs are associated with diabetes.

-Psychology: Frequent apathy, sometimes depression. Other problems I won't get into.

I read on www.earthclinic.com that people are lowering their blood sugar using 1tbs of apple cider vinegar administered 2-3 times daily. I have started this now. But what is the root cause? My theory is that mercury, dietary and lifestyle choices, bacteria, fungus, yeast and parasites all form a relationshp and coexist, completely fucking over the host. Excess sugar gives rise to a chronic bacterial, fungal, yeast and parasitic problem, but is the body allowing these foreign invaders to protect itself from mercury poisoning? I was told by a doctor that certain parasites give immunity to the host. Or do the parasites, bacteria, yeast and fungus manipulate the body into reducing insulin so that glucose levels are high, therefore they thrive? I bring up parasites, bacteria, yeast and fungus because diabetes has the same symptoms as parasitosis. But all these illnessess are a circle. For example, parasites could be causing diabetes, while diabetes causes parasites. In other words, is there really a root or is it one package deal AFTER the illnesses have established?

I feel like my health is a carrot on a stick. Despite learning more and more, I've gotten worse. I must be paying my karma due from a previous incarnations.

cleft_asunder
11-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Okay, here's my primary simplified take on it. Let's say mercury IS a factor BUT the person has had his mercury fillings removed and has been chelating for a while. Chelation won't cure the person if he's sitting on his ass all day in front of the computer screen. He must exercise to promote sweating. Sweating releases toxins, heavy metals like mercury, parasites and other things out of the body. Sunshine is antibacterial and also removes mercury. In addition, a low sugar balanced diet should be followed with an emphasis on vegetables because vegetables promote positive thinking and motivation, as does sunlight. Salt and iodine are very important, and ACV as said above.

avaruus
11-08-2009, 02:48 AM
go low carb, and i mean low under 5% per 100 grams. i managed to turn it around. i was borderlining diabetes.

try atkins or a low carb high fat diet. the right kind of fat. omega 3 and butter.

vegetables growing above soil.
no potatoes
no rice
no bread

i suggest you google low carb high fat diet.

good luck

cleft_asunder
11-08-2009, 03:09 AM
go low carb, and i mean low under 5% per 100 grams. i managed to turn it around. i was borderlining diabetes.

try atkins or a low carb high fat diet. the right kind of fat. omega 3 and butter.

vegetables growing above soil.
no potatoes
no rice
no bread

i suggest you google low carb high fat diet.

good luck

No thanks. Advice like that got me into this mess. Your solution is malnutrition for a guy who could go into anorexia without even trying? Be real! I am not the typical diametic who is overweight, buys a diabetes cure book, turns vegan and exercises because the book says so, and then cures himself. It's so obvious what the cure is when the patient is overweight. It's ridiculously easy to cure diabetes if you're overweight. But there's no books written about curing diabetes when underweight because that's where the brain comes in. That's when the real alternative doctors need to step up to the plate, and we don't have many of those. Their protocol has to be well thought out or the patients disease will progress.

avaruus
11-08-2009, 03:27 AM
No thanks. Advice like that got me into this mess. Your solution is malnutrition for a guy who could go into anorexia without even trying? Be real! I am not the typical diametic who is overweight, buys a diabetes cure book, turns vegan and exercises because the book says so, and then cures himself. It's so obvious what the cure is when the patient is overweight. It's ridiculously easy to cure diabetes if you're overweight. But there's no books written about curing diabetes when underweight because that's where the brain comes in. That's when the real alternative doctors need to step up to the plate, and we don't have many of those. Their protocol has to be well thought out or the patients disease will progress.

ok then i can not help you.

cleft_asunder
11-08-2009, 05:25 AM
ok then i can not help you.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a dick. When I think too much it makes me irratable. I appreciate your suggestion, but the only progress I make is when I do the steps in my second post. I believe I can cure it this way. It's just that I always get distracted with something else. The reality is that a cure will only come when exercise and diet are the foundation. In fact, I just came back from a long walk. I decided to take a bananna with me to see what would happen. I ate it at the beginning, and sure enough, my body was able to matabolise it without problem. My muscles felt pumped and I experienced no itching or side effects.

Also I want to add that I made my own blackwalnut hull, wormwood, clover and cinnamon tincure (aged one month) and it's very powerful at killing the parasites related to this disease.

motleyhoo
11-08-2009, 05:36 AM
I would go to naturalnews.com (http://www.naturalnews.com) and type 'diabetes' in the search box. Over the years that I have been reading that site many articles about diabetes solutions have been posted, but since I don't have that I didn't store any of that info to memory. Another good site is http://www.doctoryourself.com/diabetes.html

Hope that helps...

supertzar
11-08-2009, 06:36 AM
I don't know if it is best for you, but I wouldn't discount a low carb, high fat and high protein diet. Maybe check in with Darketernal about it in the Fitness Goals thread. He knows a lot about it. He could tell you a thing or two about exercise too, cleft. And go see a doctor. You need to know exactly what is going on. It could be late onset juvenile diabetes, which is Type I Diabetes. That is different than the more common Type II Diabetes. Or it could be something else.

yoyoinmyhead
11-08-2009, 08:00 AM
hey man, get a tough metal mechanism pepper grinder and put some fenugreek in it.

grind up a teaspoon full every day in the morning and you should have no problems.

also I recommend having a lot of unrefined sea salt.

I dunno maybe cook up some vegetables, some potatoes and carrots, throw in the fenugreek and the sea salt and some curry powder, maybe some onions, you know.

avaruus
11-08-2009, 10:56 AM
wll sorry or not im still pretty depressed with your answer.

knowing that the carb food industry is responsible for many deaths. and its one of the greatest deceptions of mankind.

i_am
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
You need to have a diagnosis from a doctor, as has already been advised. Type 2 can be easily managed but type 1 is a whole different ball game.

I have type 2 but find that a diet as described by avaruus and supertzar plus lots of walking, keeps it under control. I refused the doctors advice to go on medication. When I went back, she said, I don't know what you are doing , but keep doing it :) That was 2 or 3 years ago, haven't been to a doctor since.

avaruus
11-08-2009, 02:58 PM
i managed to find a text of the diet i use. except for the meat.

http://blogg.passagen.se/dahlqvistannika/?anchor=my_lowcarb_dietary_programe_in

cleft_asunder
11-08-2009, 04:35 PM
I would go to naturalnews.com (http://www.naturalnews.com) and type 'diabetes' in the search box. Over the years that I have been reading that site many articles about diabetes solutions have been posted, but since I don't have that I didn't store any of that info to memory. Another good site is http://www.doctoryourself.com/diabetes.html

Hope that helps...

The second link was good because it dealt with Type I diabetes. I did a search on the first link, and all the articles are type 2. :rolleyes: Here's another good article on type I that supports your article relating to niacin and vitamin E.

http://cancertutor.com/Diabetes/Diabetes_Type_I.htm

cleft_asunder
12-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Yup, the article above I posted confirmed what I already knew. But I learned that a virus, a yeast, a fungus, a mould and a bacteria may be different forms of the same microbe. (pleomorphic) But she never uses the word parasite in the whole article. Could parasites also be a pleomorphic aspect of them? In other words, the parasite could perhaps be the "arm" through which the fungus manipulates the body to suit itself. A parsite could be used to destroy beta cells in the pancreas, which means no insuline is getting to the glucose. Or the parasites are used for other purposes, I'm not sure. But the reason I mention parasites so much is that I have pulled off many large ones which measure up to 3-4mm using bentonite clay combined with lemon juice. It removes them from the skin in one swipe, but it is not a cure because the parasites are a symptom.

I know that we are dealing with very intelligent living organisms essentially taking over the host, and they get more food than the host does. The movie Invasion of the Body snatchers puts it right in our faces. I know from personal experience that the virus (or fungus, et cetera) does manipulate my brain and my thoughts. It's no less than a conspiracy of the body, and the conspirators have won. Similarly, the Earth is in such a state in that the Illuminati virus has corrupted neutral or good "bacteria" (us) into creating illness for the host. The REAL Shaman of S. American know that the earth is going through a lot of pain right now.

But the deepest aspect of type I diabetes you may not believe. The end result is the corruption of the individual to the point where his vibration is low, and therefore the perfect fear generating cattle. At this point he has a gathering of demonic entities waiting for diner to be served in the form of anger, rage, irratability, hate, depression and so on.

Lastly I will say that the article also brought to my attention that diabetes has and is being injected through vaccine. I was definitely injected as a child before the age of 5, so it probably had diabetes in there. My eye sight started to go, had to wear glasses. Now I know why I ate only sweets and fried potatoes --that's what the virus needed to thrive. Insane.

cleft_asunder
12-08-2009, 01:02 AM
hey man, get a tough metal mechanism pepper grinder and put some fenugreek in it.

grind up a teaspoon full every day in the morning and you should have no problems.

also I recommend having a lot of unrefined sea salt.

I dunno maybe cook up some vegetables, some potatoes and carrots, throw in the fenugreek and the sea salt and some curry powder, maybe some onions, you know.

Okay, but what is fenugreek supposed to do? Has it helped you? I've done many herbs in the past, but nothing works to cure the body because the virus is too strong and diversly placed. They just help at best.

Yes, salt is very important. At least the parasitic aspect of this disease does not like the salt. Salt is manditory especially when exercising.

cleft_asunder
12-08-2009, 01:36 AM
You need to have a diagnosis from a doctor, as has already been advised. Type 2 can be easily managed but type 1 is a whole different ball game.

I have type 2 but find that a diet as described by avaruus and supertzar plus lots of walking, keeps it under control. I refused the doctors advice to go on medication. When I went back, she said, I don't know what you are doing , but keep doing it :) That was 2 or 3 years ago, haven't been to a doctor since.

I don't get it. Being skinny is also listed as a type 2 symptom. What's up with all the fat people saying they have diabetes?? Are they being misdiagnosed? Now being fat means you're diabetic? Nonsense.

i_am
12-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Being overweight, inactive and eating the wrong foods can contribute to diabetes type 2 but skinny people can get it too :)

All of those things you have mentioned, and more, thrive in an acidic environment. Bringing your PH balance into line will help as they cannot survive in an alkaline environment. That plus regular excercise is often all that is needed.

angelx666
12-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Diabetes
All diabetics have a common fluke parasite, Eurytrema pancreaticum,
the pancreatic fluke of cattle, in their own pancreas. It
seems likely that we get it from cattle, repeatedly, by eating their
meat or dairy products in a raw state. It is not hard to kill with a
zapper but because of its infective stages in our food supply we
can immediately be reinfected.
Eurytrema will not settle and multiply in our pancreas without
the presence of wood alcohol (methanol). Methanol pollution
pervades our food supply—it is found in processed food
including bottled water, artificial sweetener, soda pop, baby
formula and powdered drinks of all kinds including health food
varieties. I presume wood alcohol is used to wash equipment
used in manufacturing. If your child has diabetes, use nothing
out of a can, package or bottle except regular milk, and no
processed foods.
By killing this parasite and removing wood alcohol from the
diet, the need for insulin can be cut in half in three weeks (or
sooner!)
Be vigilant with your blood sugar checks. The pancreas with
its tiny islets that produce insulin recovers very quickly. Even if
90% of them were destroyed, requiring daily insulin shots, half
THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES
of them can recover or regenerate so insulin is no longer necessary.
The insulin shot itself may be polluted with wood alcohol
(this is an especially cruel irony—the treatment itself is worsening
the condition). Test it yourself, using the wood alcohol in
automotive fluids (windshield washer) or from a paint store, as a
test substance. Try different brands of insulin until you find one
that is free of methanol.
Artificial sweeteners are polluted with wood alcohol! Instead
of helping you cope with diabetes, they are actually promoting
it! Do not use them.
Drugs that stimulate your pancreas to make more insulin may
also carry solvent pollution; test them for wood alcohol and
switch brands and bottles until you find a pure one. You may not
need them much longer, so the extra expense now may soon
reward you.
Many persons can detoxify the amount of wood alcohol that
pollutes our foods. They do not have a food mold, Kojic acid,
built up in their bodies as diabetics do. I have found Kojic acid
in coffee, and potatoes with gray areas inside. Do not eat discolored
potatoes or peels, even if cooked or baked. Being able to
detoxify a poisonous substance like wood alcohol should not
give us the justification for consuming it. All poisons are bad for
us. Do not consume them.
All diabetic persons also carry a virus, HA virus in the pancreas.
This virus grows in the skin as a wart but is spread quite
widely in the body such as in the spleen or liver besides pancreas.
It is not necessary to kill this virus since it disappears
when the pancreatic fluke is gone. The HA virus undoubtedly
belongs to the pancreatic fluke. The question can be asked: Does
the fluke or its virus cause diabetes? There might even be a
bacterium, so far missed in our observations, that is the real
perpetrator.
NON-PAINFUL DISEASES
While recovering from diabetes, it is very important to check
your blood sugar every day. Improvement is so rapid, you may
suddenly be over-insulinized by your next shot. Cut down your
dose to suit your actual need.
There are additional aspects to diabetes that have been
studied by alternative physicians. For instance, allergy to wheat
and other grains containing gluten is common. Perhaps the pancreas
and its islets would heal much faster if grains were out of
the diet for a while. Perhaps the 50% improvement that is consistently
possible just by killing parasites and stopping wood
alcohol consumption could be improved further by a month of
grain-free diet. Eating fenugreek seeds has been reported to
greatly benefit (actually cure) diabetes cases. Are they a specific
fluke killer, virus killer, or neither? It seems like a good idea to
add this to your diet if you are a diabetic. Wood alcohol also
accumulates in the eyes, and there is a connection between diabetes
and eye disease. Bilberry leaves are an herbal treatment
for both diabetes and weak eyes. Do they help by counteracting
wood alcohol or detoxifying Kojic acid? Make a tea for yourself,
using ¼ cup leaves to three cups water. Drink ½ cup a day.
Chromium is another must for diabetics (200 mcg three times a
day). It helps insulin enter your cells.
Gold is attracted to the pancreas. Heavy metals should be
removed from dentalware including all gold crowns and no metal
should be worn next to the skin as jewelry, including all gold
items.

Hulda Clark - cure for all deseases

cleft_asunder
12-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Yes, hulda clark, she's the one I got the parasite tincure recipe from. She's definitely not stupid. Very interesting article thanks. I will try those seeds and that herb. It makes perfect sense that the virus, bacterium or parasite resides in the pancreas.

krakhead
12-08-2009, 09:27 AM
As I_am already said - you need to get to a Dr and find out what type of diabetes you have (especially as there are now lots more varieties to choose from than the standard 2!).

If you are losing weight, unable to gain weight, it suggests you're blood glucose levels are running high putting you into a DKA (dibaetic ketoacidosis)

Diabetic ketoacidosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you try to deal with this yourself and you ARE diabetic, you really won't last long. Get yourself to a Dr's.

jorjel
12-08-2009, 01:21 PM
cleft_asunder, I am from Romania. Do you still speak romanian? Because i can help you with your diabetes? There is no parasite, the problem is diet. Too mach carb in in it. Contact me, and I can provide some solutions for you, ok?

peace an love

rich
12-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Lately I've been following Moreless's PH protocol loosely and will firm this up after my wedding when things are a little less hectic. Anyway, when I read this post I was sure he would have good insight into this issue, then tonight came across this post and thought to share it;

"Hi Ya'll,

Many people have many problems with some form of diabetes and do not know why
they are having these problems, so they just give their Money to the drug folks,
if they have any money, in hopes of solving their problems!

But, a few people may want to choose a different route and try to Help themself!

Are we one of these few people who have decided maybe there is another road to
travel that may help us solve this problem?

"IF" we are, then maybe I may shed some more Light on this subject?

It may be that the Adrenal system may regulate the blood sugar, but "IF" our
Adrenal is not functioning correctly, then this may add to our problems?

So, let us consider anything which may trigger the Adrenal System and make our
Fire Hotter, may we say!

When we drink coffee and sodas which have caffine in them, this is one way which
triggers the adrenal system and may stimulate it too much!

When we eat or drink foods that have too much NPN as Potassium Nitrate this may
Cause a Very Great problem as Potassium is a Powerful stimulant !

For when our Adrenal system is activated, this may increase the Stimulation in
our nervous system, which may also be considered like increasing the Voltage in
our Electrical system!

Now, just what may happen when we supply too much Voltage to an electrical wire
and do not reduce the amperage?

Could it be that we create a Great amount of Heat?

What happens "IF" we create too much Heat?

Is it possible that we may end up Burning the wire up?

So, why do we think that our body may be any different , when we stimulate the
Adrenal system TOO Much?

So, what does this all have to do with the Adrenal system?

"IF" we increase the Voltage in the Adrenal system, and it increases the Heat
given off from this action, then just maybe our body needs some way of Cooling
the body down , so that the body does not Burn up?

Do we suppose that maybe "IF" we supplied the body with enough Water, that maybe
this may Help the body stay Cool and not Burn up?

So, just how can we enable the body to Retain more water so that it may "STOP"
from "Burning up" ?

It just so happens that this process may involve the Sodium to Potassium ratios,
and how it may help regulate the body pH!

A person who has Diabeties may need Salt in the form of Natural Sodium in enough
of an amount to Balance the body enough to provide for the correct Sodium to
Potassium ratios, so that the body may retain enough water to help Cool the
Adrenal system, which regulates the Blood sugar levels!

For "IF" the Adrenal system is not able to operate properly, then we may have
problems stablizing our Blood Sugar levels!

Taking or utilizing some salt in our Diet, allows the body to keep water and not
Dehydrate!

Diabeties need salt to hold water!

Without water, we Lack Oxygen!

Lack of Oxygen causes problems!

Low salt(sodium) in the body = can't hold water = Low Oxygen!

What happens when we run out of "OXYGEN" ?

How long may we live without Oxygen?

"IF" we have too much Potassium in ratio to our Sodium, we can drink all the
water we want and Yet "DIE", because our cells may not be able to retain enough
water internally, and this may allow them to Burn up from the inside out!

This may be considered a Burned out Adrenal system, which then our body may not
be able to properly control our Blood Sugar levels!

Because Sodium has such a high pH, a small amount may neutralize much Acids, so
it may be very important in keeping our pH up!

Our muscles must have Calcium and Magnesium so that they may Relax, but they may
be types of salts which may dry things out, which means that we need water to
cool the muscles, when we use them, and this means that we must have enough
sodium in ratio to these so that the cells may retain enough water to be able to
Cool themself from the inside out!

This may mean that we may have muscle cramps with a high pH?

Like if we have eaten lots of watermelon or cucumbers, which are too high in
Potassium, but low in sodium, which may cause a Lack of water being retained
internally in our
cells?

All the while there is much water flushing thru our body on the outside of our
body cells, because of too low of a ratio of Sodium to Potassium, which causes
the cells to lose their ability to retain water internally!

So,if we may have enough Calcium and Magnesium, but do not have enough Sodium in
ratio to our Potassium, which may be required to enable our body cells to retain
enough water to Cool the muscles down, then this may allow our muscles to
get "cramps" !

So, for those who have enough Calcium and magnesium, but Lack enough Sodium,
then in this case we may take some Salt or Baking Soda of an evening as an
Emergency and may be
able to Relax and Sleep better!

The Longer term Solution may be to learn to take some Top Quality kelp to supply
our needed Natural Sodium !

As usual not everything may be as it may 1st seem to be !

"WE" are What "WE" Eat !

Smile Tis your choice."

http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740&p=252

I've followed umpteen kinds of things since opening up to alternative medicine and this protocol seems the most rounded and logical, but takes quite some researching, well worth it though.

After all, it seems most of us, even when fully aware of alternative medicines abilities still seek out the 'reach for the tablet' cure which is most often just an alternative form of allopathic medicine.

Hope you find the healing you seek.

Best Wishes

Rich

Ian2day
13-08-2009, 06:48 AM
There's more than two types of diabetes. Most overweight people are probably better off being on insulin. I think that they are undiagnosed for all of their life. They I expect self medicate with high fat, carbs and sugar food. Until the metabolism cant cope any more and then they develop insulin resistance. So go on metformin etc. Or manage to get it under control via diet adn exercise. With some of those being ok with just that. Or some are let down and not put on insulin and end up back on the crap food in a vicious cycle of lose weight, gain weight, lose weight, gain weight. Some control it and are lucky with good health care provision. Others aren't so lucky and end up going backwards and forwards from moron to moron who winged it in medical school and managed to somehow scrape a qualification from the system. Our bodies are beign attacked from the moment we're born by tptb.

I think that diabetes is caused by a bacterial infection or parasite combing with other environmental factors such as eugenics. Has the pancreas gone into toxic shock in type 1. What would be the method to deal with toxic shock.

motleyhoo
14-08-2009, 04:48 AM
It could also be caused by childhood immunizations. The per capita increase in diabates tracks several lifestyle criteria, and one of those is the increasing number of vaccinations that babies are required to get. It's now up to 37 in the US. That is beyond being insane.

cleft_asunder
14-08-2009, 03:49 PM
There's more than two types of diabetes. Most overweight people are probably better off being on insulin. I think that they are undiagnosed for all of their life. They I expect self medicate with high fat, carbs and sugar food. Until the metabolism cant cope any more and then they develop insulin resistance. So go on metformin etc. Or manage to get it under control via diet adn exercise. With some of those being ok with just that. Or some are let down and not put on insulin and end up back on the crap food in a vicious cycle of lose weight, gain weight, lose weight, gain weight. Some control it and are lucky with good health care provision. Others aren't so lucky and end up going backwards and forwards from moron to moron who winged it in medical school and managed to somehow scrape a qualification from the system. Our bodies are beign attacked from the moment we're born by tptb.

I think that diabetes is caused by a bacterial infection or parasite combing with other environmental factors such as eugenics. Has the pancreas gone into toxic shock in type 1. What would be the method to deal with toxic shock.

I'm saddened that the people needing a cure are generally not smart enough to take matters into their own hands. They simply have poor researching skills, don't like reading, and expect a cure without a lifestyle change. Take for example the Rosacea forum. The people there are more interested in comforting each other than actually working to cure themselves. And when it's proposed that one should eliminate sugar, alcohol, cigaratte's, they find it extreme and object.

I believe you're right about the cause, give or take details. I am working on curing myself right now. So far, sweat-inducing exercise (running), lots of raw vegetables, apple cider vinegar, and the parasite tea I mentioned above are making me progress quickly. The reason ACV works is because it surpresses/paralyzes the parasite in the body and pancreas, allowing the beta cells to release insulin.

cleft_asunder
14-08-2009, 03:50 PM
It could also be caused by childhood immunizations. The per capita increase in diabates tracks several lifestyle criteria, and one of those is the increasing number of vaccinations that babies are required to get. It's now up to 37 in the US. That is beyond being insane.

Absolutely. The mercury may be the most important trigger.

supertzar
14-08-2009, 03:59 PM
In my opinion the last thing a person who has a hard time gaining weight should be doing is running. Learn how to practice strength training powerlifting style is my advice regarding excercise, cleft.

cleft_asunder
14-08-2009, 04:05 PM
In my opinion the last thing a person who has a hard time gaining weight should be doing is running. Learn how to practice strength training powerlifting style is my advice regarding excercise, cleft.

I thought the same thing and have avoided running due to this very reason. However, it is helping me release insulin naturally and really brings my matabolism up.

The problem with powerlifting and stuff like that is it doesn't induce a sweat. My body has a hard time sweating due to the mercury et cetera, therefore running is helping tremendously.

supertzar
14-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Alright. I never sweated much in all my years of soccer and running, but I do now when I lift. Also, powerlifting will raise your metabolism far more than running ever will, I guarantee. It raises it for days after a lifting session. When you lift heavy you will know it because you have to eat.

cleft_asunder
15-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Alright. I never sweated much in all my years of soccer and running, but I do now when I lift. Also, powerlifting will raise your metabolism far more than running ever will, I guarantee. It raises it for days after a lifting session. When you lift heavy you will know it because you have to eat.

Do you have a link on how to do it? The thing with running is, yeah I do it to sweat. But there are things to enhance it like wearing weights. I've got a nice mountain bike too, but I gotta say biking is not half as good as running is.

I was also thinking, should I wear sweats when I go out running to induce a greater sweat? That's why they call them sweats right?

shankara
15-08-2009, 07:17 AM
http://www.rawfor30days.com/

This was a great documentary.

6 people with a diabetes went on a raw food diet for 30 days. The type 2 diabetics were all off their medications withing 2 weeks and had normal blood sugar, along with weight loss (though you'll often end up gaining weight on raw if you need to, after possibly losing weight initially as you detox) and normal or good blood pressure. One of the type 1 diabetics was able to lower his medication but he didn't do the program. One man had been recently rushed to the hospital with blood glucose levels of 1200 (I think), and they said he should have died. He was able to get off his meds (he was shooting insulin) and had normal blood sugar levels within 2 weeks. When he went home his doctor informed him he was actually a type 1 diabetic and not type 2 like he had thought, and had ordered an insulin pump for him, telling him it was physically impossible for his body to produce the insulin he needed. I searched for him online after I saw this film, and 2 years later and still on a raw diet his blood sugar levels are still normal and he doesn't take any medication. BTW, he was never overweight, he was young and looked very fit.

cleft_asunder
15-08-2009, 08:09 AM
http://www.rawfor30days.com/

This was a great documentary.

6 people with a diabetes went on a raw food diet for 30 days. The type 2 diabetics were all off their medications withing 2 weeks and had normal blood sugar, along with weight loss (though you'll often end up gaining weight on raw if you need to, after possibly losing weight initially as you detox) and normal or good blood pressure. One of the type 1 diabetics was able to lower his medication but he didn't do the program. One man had been recently rushed to the hospital with blood glucose levels of 1200 (I think), and they said he should have died. He was able to get off his meds (he was shooting insulin) and had normal blood sugar levels within 2 weeks. When he went home his doctor informed him he was actually a type 1 diabetic and not type 2 like he had thought, and had ordered an insulin pump for him, telling him it was physically impossible for his body to produce the insulin he needed. I searched for him online after I saw this film, and 2 years later and still on a raw diet his blood sugar levels are still normal and he doesn't take any medication. BTW, he was never overweight, he was young and looked very fit.

I will check it out, thank you.

shankara
15-08-2009, 08:30 AM
I will check it out, thank you.

:) BTW, I love your avatar. Finally a photo of you Cleft; who knew you'd be so smokin' hott? :p

cleft_asunder
15-08-2009, 08:30 PM
:) BTW, I love your avatar. Finally a photo of you Cleft; who knew you'd be so smokin' hott? :p

That's the nameless one. He's trying to remember his name and past life incarnations while exploring the city of Sigil. The Godess of that world is the Lady of Pain.

anxu
02-02-2011, 02:26 PM
The insulin shot itself may be polluted with wood alcohol
(this is an especially cruel irony—the treatment itself is worsening
the condition). Test it yourself, using the wood alcohol in
automotive fluids (windshield washer) or from a paint store, as a
test substance. Try different brands of insulin until you find one
that is free of methanol.

How do you perform this test? :confused: