PDA

View Full Version : "We are the imagination of ourselves" - Bill Hicks

steevo
23-07-2009, 02:11 PM
"Life is just a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves" - Bill Hicks

What does that MEAN exactly "We are the imagination of ourselves" ? And MORE IMPORTANTLY how can we use this information once we understand what it means ?

This is what I think it means :-

"we are the imagination of ourselves"

translated :-

"Every human being is able to decide IN THEIR MINDS/imagination what they would like to EXPERIENCE their true SELVES as".
It's hard to explain that in a short sentence :o

Right, so how can we USE the understanding of that quote to help us in our everyday lives ?

We can REALISE that we are NOT little Fred Smith or Ethel Jones (to quote another great man :D). We are not our job, we are not our colour or nationality, we are not our qualifications, we are not ..... the list goes on.
It seems that EVERYTHING that we IDENTIFY ourSELVES with in mainstream society, is the thing that we are NOT.

EVERYTHING to do with IDENTITY is just an EXPERIENCE that we are having. We are experiencing being Fred Smith or Ethel Jones. Our identity is the IMAGINATION of who we are. And if we BELIEVE that our "identity" is who we are, then we are LIMITED by those thoughts. We have been brainwashed into believing that we are our "identity", and because the brainwashing began at birth, we find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to even contemplate that our identity is due to brainwashing and that our identity is not who we are, and that it is really just an EXPERIENCE that we are having - Most people's brains "crash" when they try to think this through in their heads - The brainwashing has been ingrained so incredibly deep into us.

So if we can break free from the belief that we are our "identity", then we have broke free from self imposed (and manipulated) limitations.

My brainwashing is so incredibly deep that I find it hard to get my head around this, and that is why I maybe have not explained it very well.
Having said that, I do feel that my brainwashing is REALLY starting to no longer work like it used to (I have been meaning to start a new thread on that subject, but not done it yet cos I'm brainwashed and it's hard to explain stuff when you are in the EARLY stages of freeing yourSELF from the brainwashing). When you are brainwashed, you do not know that you are brainwashed, and even if you conciously say to yourself "I am brainwashed", you STILL cannot escape it - My brainwashing is STARTING to fade, but it is taking time (and thought ? :confused:).

Please give your own take on that Bill Hicks quote, and between us, we may get to the bottom of this matter :)

nectars
23-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I have my own answer, but for you, what do you think or suppose the "I-magi-nation" actually is?

beldazar
23-07-2009, 07:56 PM
I have my own answer, but for you, what do you think or suppose the "I-magi-nation" actually is?

the nation of the sun is under the magic eye??? Something like that??? :confused:

Ian2day
23-07-2009, 08:00 PM

What does that MEAN exactly "We are the imagination of ourselves" ? And MORE IMPORTANTLY how can we use this information once we understand what it means ?

"Every human being is able to decide IN THEIR MINDS/imagination what they would like to EXPERIENCE their true SELVES as".

Right, so how can we USE the understanding of that quote to help us in our everyday lives ?

We can REALISE that we are NOT little Fred Smith or Ethel Jones (to quote another great man :D). We are not our job, we are not our colour or nationality, we are not our qualifications, we are not ..... the list goes on.
It seems that EVERYTHING that we IDENTIFY ourSELVES with in mainstream society, is the thing that we are NOT.

EVERYTHING to do with IDENTITY is just an EXPERIENCE that we are having. We are experiencing being Fred Smith or Ethel Jones. Our identity is the IMAGINATION of who we are. And if we BELIEVE that our "identity" is who we are, then we are LIMITED by those thoughts. We have been brainwashed into believing that we are our "identity", and because the brainwashing began at birth, we find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to even contemplate that our identity is due to brainwashing and that our identity is not who we are, and that it is really just an EXPERIENCE that we are having - Most people's brains "crash" when they try to think this through in their heads - The brainwashing has been ingrained so incredibly deep into us.

So if we can break free from the belief that we are our "identity", then we have broke free from self imposed (and manipulated) limitations.

My brainwashing is so incredibly deep that I find it hard to get my head around this, and that is why I maybe have not explained it very well.
Having said that, I do feel that my brainwashing is REALLY starting to no longer work like it used to (I have been meaning to start a new thread on that subject, but not done it yet cos I'm brainwashed and it's hard to explain stuff when you are in the EARLY stages of freeing yourSELF from the brainwashing). When you are brainwashed, you do not know that you are brainwashed, and even if you conciously say to yourself "I am brainwashed", you STILL cannot escape it - My brainwashing is STARTING to fade, but it is taking time (and thought ? :confused:).

Please give your own take on that Bill Hicks quote, and between us, we may get to the bottom of this matter :)

From the person who first said it. We are the imagination of ourselves, meant. We are a physical manifestation of our own thoughts, wants and desires. However I would add to it that what we have become is as a consequence of the internal and external stimulous of the senses along the way. We are the imagination of ourselves was just a short thought of mine when watching the news before the weather came on.

fallensoul
23-07-2009, 08:03 PM
I have realized this on my own long time ago, who I am, what I want to be is completely up to myself, I can take any role in this play we are conducting on the stage of earth. Some people tho are stuck with one role only, limiting them as you said.

steevo
23-07-2009, 08:30 PM

Come on tell me then nectars :)

steevo
23-07-2009, 08:50 PM
From the person who first said it. We are the imagination of ourselves, meant. We are a physical manifestation of our own thoughts, wants and desires. However I would add to it that what we have become is as a consequence of the internal and external stimulous of the senses along the way. We are the imagination of ourselves was just a short thought of mine when watching the news before the weather came on.

So are those Bills Hicks' words Ian ?

What do those words "we are the imagination of ourselves" mean to you Ian ?

Our identies are just roles we are playing (as fallensoul has said), and once we KNOW this, does it actually make a difference to us in our everyday lives ?
Could we choose a different role for ourselves in the game that we call "society", or would we need to "fake it" (or continue faking it) in order to play a different role in the "game" ? Are we destined to ALWAYS remain a part of this game, simply because we believe too much in the concept of "identity".
Would bad things happen if we lost our identity ? It would APPEAR so.

Ian2day
23-07-2009, 09:01 PM
So are those Bills Hicks' words Ian ?

What do those words "we are the imagination of ourselves" mean to you Ian ?

reread what I posted.

steevo
23-07-2009, 09:03 PM
reread what I posted.

whatever

Ian2day
23-07-2009, 09:09 PM
whatever

Look its not whatever. I did come up with the original quote in about (hence MC hammer refference Hicks used in the sketch) 1984-6. I also gave you my expansion on what I meant back then, taking into account what I have lived and learnt, remembered or forgotten since then.

steevo
23-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Look its not whatever. I did come up with the original quote in about (hence MC hammer refference Hicks used in the sketch) 1984-6. I also gave you my expansion on what I meant back then, taking into account what I have lived and learnt, remembered or forgotten since then.

tut:cool:

lol you gotta larf aint yer! :D

Ian2day
23-07-2009, 09:23 PM
tut:cool:

lol you gotta larf aint yer! :D

How many of your families circle are in the music and entertainment business? I was kept in a bubble. Away from any form of positive recognition. I am willing to take a polygraph test. Who are you to tell me I am a wind up. Do you know my name? Who my family knows in the entertainment world? Do you or are you a lol grinner with no substance to anything except the emoticons. What do you know about what has happened. Except a few lines by me on here. I have been trying to find representation for 2 years now. No win no fee is hard to find unless it is for a trip over a pavement. Entertainment is a racket of organised crime. get it organised crime its a racket.

steevo
23-07-2009, 09:30 PM
How many of your families circle are in the music and entertainment business? I was kept in a bubble. Away from any form of positive recognition. I am willing to take a polygraph test. Who are you to tell me I am a wind up. Do you know my name? Who my family knows in the entertainment world? Do you or are you a lol grinner with no substance to anything except the emoticons. What do you know about what has happened. Except a few lines by me on here. I have been trying to find representation for 2 years now. No win no fee is hard to find unless it is for a trip over a pavement. Entertainment is a racket of organised crime. get it organised crime its a racket.

:rolleyes: lol

lightgiver
23-07-2009, 09:35 PM
"We are the imagination of ourselves" Vibrating ;)

sloppy
23-07-2009, 10:03 PM

If this was true why do we all end up the same way.... dead.

Ian2day
23-07-2009, 11:26 PM

I prefer transitional phase.

drc_
24-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Well..

When he says this he's talking about the uni/multiverse as a whole being one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

What this means to me: It's a consciousness experiencing itself, without it knowing that it's experiencing itself. So it thinks it's experiencing something other than itself. We are part of this consciousness. We are not seperate forms of consciousness, but we are part of it. Therefor we experience this uni/multiverse as being something that isn't part of ourselves, but it reality it completely is.

We imagine that we are. And therefor we are. :D

drc_
24-07-2009, 01:42 AM

It is our body that eventually goes into a state which we call dead. Reality/energy is always changing. It's never the same. We experience our body and plants and animals as living things. When those living things are not able to do the things that give it the characteristics of being alive. We call it dead. While in fact all that is happening is that the energy is changing into something else.

Where does life start? Where does death begin? When are you alive, when are you dead? Cells are still being produced in the body, when we say someone is dead. So what is death?

Our body is just a suit/ship/vessel. It goes through a certain chain of events and eventually it dies/becomes worn out. The energy that makes up our consciousness goes on. It only needs a body to express itself in a certain way.

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I prefer transitional phase.

and i agree :cool: :)

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 11:02 AM

I (me, as i think i am), magi ( the christ within?) or magi (magic) and the for nation ... hmm, dont know.

so maybe i-magi-nation , means to look within, or to decide to magic your own personal world into being as you think it is, and lo, there it is....

interesting question :)

tusme
24-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Imho, we are the reflection of the mirror, which society (and possibly, due to this physical dimension's properties/conditions) have created for us all...thus, it is by the confines of this reflection that we conduct/exist our daily lives...

However, by choosing to break the "spell of that mirror", our very existence becomes Truth expression...

Trouble is, society don't like it when a person "chooses to break the spell/reflection of that mirror"...

Hmm, "bad luck" they say...!? :(

the infinite one
24-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Fantastic and thought provoking thread!

Thanks Steevo!

-----------------------
My brainwashing is also deeply ingrained. Its really subconscious programming/brainwashing that makes it difficult to free our minds from imposed sense of limtations and beliefs.

There's different levels to the subconscious, at some level, I can feel the shit is gradually being cleansed. Depending on which level of the subconscious we are brainwashed, it could take longer for some to deprogram.

If we are truly honest with ourselves in certain situations, I think this can help us in the process of deprogramming and going into a state of pure awareness.

Imagination and perception stems from the mind program, the less we identify from the mind program, the more we will feel truly Consiousnesss having an experience.

It's easier said than done sometimes.

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Imho, we are the reflection of the mirror, which society (and possibly, due to this physical dimension's properties/conditions) have created for us all...thus, it is by the confines of this reflection that we conduct/exist our daily lives...

However, by choosing to break the "spell of that mirror", our very existence becomes Truth expression...

Trouble is, society don't like it when a person "chooses to break the spell/reflection of that mirror"...

Hmm, "bad luck" they say...!? :(

tusme, i heard that the mirror (outside world) is a reflection of our inner selves, and if we create peace within, there will be peace without. now , you have just said the opposite. i wish to break whatever spell there is, so we have peace.. i want everyone to understand each other without being mis-read. does that make sense? :)

maybe we should all just look on the bright side of life, like monty python said. ;)

mountain
24-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Hmm good observation, so they incorporate their hidden words once again :rolleyes:

To me, that word now translates to me as meaning 'hive mind of the Luciferian mindset' but I may be a bit extreme there, but they do call themselves 'magi'.

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Hmm good observation, so they incorporate their hidden words once again :rolleyes:

To me, that word now translates to me as meaning 'hive mind of the Luciferian mindset' but I may be a bit extreme there, but they do call themselves 'magi'.

yeah, i picked up on that word a couple of posts back, but i interpreted it differently...

magi can mean lots of things...

mountain
24-07-2009, 01:27 PM
yeah, i picked up on that word a couple of posts back, but i interpreted it differently...

magi can mean lots of things...
Yes I know, I think of it as a good title for a powerful magical person, to be honest... but I think the the PTB like to THINK of themselves as Magi, I'll put it like that. Black magic is a no-no ;)

tusme
24-07-2009, 01:58 PM
tusme, i heard that the mirror (outside world) is a reflection of our inner selves, and if we create peace within, there will be peace without. now , you have just said the opposite. i wish to break whatever spell there is, so we have peace.. i want everyone to understand each other without being mis-read. does that make sense? :)

maybe we should all just look on the bright side of life, like monty python said. ;)
Hi Curtaincat,

As a collective, the "outside world is indeed a reflection of our inner selves"...however, if one looks at it from an individual's perspective, then, that "mirrored reflection" is handed to us, by society, at birth...and so, our reality is constantly under control between the "collective and individual" mirrored reflections...

Many people are quite successful at "breaking loose" from the collective mirrored reflection, but sadly, still find themselves imprisoned by their own mirrored reflection...unfortunately.

As DI explains, we exist in a "Holographic universe/reality", meaning in this case, the 2 mirrored reflections are constantly overlapping, complementing and even reflecting each other...quite possibly even existing as each other...if you know what I mean...!? :eek:

Otherwise, even choosing to "look at the bright side" is a "mirrored reflection"...what we need to do is, break the spell or both "mirrored reflections"...!! :)

Co's in that way, the illusion ceases to exist...more importantly, tptb lose their ability to control such beings...!!

Hope that made sense...!? :D

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi Curtaincat,

As a collective, the "outside world is indeed a reflection of our inner selves"...however, if one looks at it from an individual's perspective, then, that "mirrored reflection" is handed to us, by society, at birth...and so, our reality is constantly under control between the "collective and individual" mirrored reflections...

Many people are quite successful at "breaking loose" from the collective mirrored reflection, but sadly, still find themselves imprisoned by their own mirrored reflection...unfortunately.

As DI explains, we exist in a "Holographic universe/reality", meaning in this case, the 2 mirrored reflections are constantly overlapping, complementing and even reflecting each other...quite possibly even existing as each other...if you know what I mean...!? :eek:

Otherwise, even choosing to "look at the bright side" is a "mirrored reflection"...what we need to do is, break the spell or both "mirrored reflections"...!! :)

Co's in that way, the illusion ceases to exist...more importantly, tptb lose their ability to control such beings...!!

Hope that made sense...!? :D

Well, it was a great post and made me read it 3 or 4 times over. I think i understand. Basically, it means each person , me for instance, would be better off if they break through illusions... and find their own truth, which is the truth that we are all holographic?

soz to answer an answer with an answer... yes, i did appreciate your post a lot. :)

tusme
24-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Well, it was a great post and made me read it 3 or 4 times over. I think i understand. Basically, it means each person , me for instance, would be better off if they break through illusions... and find their own truth, which is the truth that we are all holographic?

soz to answer an answer with an answer... yes, i did appreciate your post a lot. :)
Indeed, to know, be and express "your own Spiritual (Truth)" energy...which will then, connect us to the collective Spirtual Truth Consciousness...which, as you probably know, is Infinite Possibility...

Truth energy vibrates at the "highest vibrational frequency", infinitely beyond any Physical Dimension vibrational frequencies...

Also, the reason tptb are so determined to limit our individual vibrational frequencies, to only vibate within the Physical Dimension frequencies...hence, the (individual/collective Physical Dimension) "mirrored reflections"...

As we're both Spirit and Physical beings, our energies holographically exists/spirals between the Spiritual/Physical Dimensions...however, when our energies are limited (intentionally or not) to only this Physical realm, it will seem that the holographic process is only happening within this Phyical Dimensional level, but, is in fact also vibrating through the SPirit Dimension...

So, when the person "breaks the spell of both mirrored reflections", then, such a person will have the ability to observe/sense Truth energy in a very powerful way...regardless of the Dimension.

Hmm, hope that made sense too...!? :D

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 03:39 PM
YES, it does make sense, thanks tusme

it also makes me wonder about the 'Alice through the Looking Glass ' book

maybe heaps of so-called childrens books are telling us very useful information, if only people would actually read them from an esoteric perspective, so to speak. Wow! No wonder i love lots of old books, supposedly for kids. Ha!

And Dr. Who had one episode where he communicated through a mirror.

( these books and shows are saying the same as you, slowly ... things are showing the holographic universe... all in their own way. )

thanks again tusme :) :cool:

curtaincat
24-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh golly gosh, steevo, please tell me your thread is not being hijacked...

its your fault for putting such interesting idea's out there !!

thanks steevo!! got sidetracked again,

oops, thanks for starting such a great interesting and getting everyone together thread ! :cool: :)

anahata
24-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Well, imagination stems from the word image or imagine. ‘ation’ is a state, the result of an action. So Imag-in-ation :confused: an image (a thought) in action? so... we think about the past and the future, realigning our present moment relative to all other thoughts making us the imagination of ourselves.

“Every thought we think, and every word we speak, is creating our own future. Our thoughts go out into the universe and is accepted and brought back to use as experience. We just think, think, think and think without paying attention to our thinking. We must be mindful of what we are thinking of. Our thoughts have the power to attract back to us, the people, things, circumstances, ideas, places, events that are in alignment with our thoughts.
Do affirmations, be grateful for what we receive from the universe. Our thoughts are the seeds, our feelings the nurturing. Create your own future.” ~Louise Hay~

What we want is to use free thinking to manifest experience to satisfy the ego of each identity.

If you accept this theory on thought creating reality don’t dwell on the fact that you’ve been brainwashed into set patterns, you have to accept rules and values exist within a system esp in a structured society. Truths are there to be embraced so embrace them. You can keep reaffirming negativity or reach for new thought, change your thinking pattern and reflect that perspective in your own actions.

tusme
24-07-2009, 04:50 PM

oops, thanks for starting such a great interesting and getting everyone together thread ! :cool: :)
Was thinking exactly the same thing Curtaincat...sorry Steevo...!! :o

nectars
24-07-2009, 06:27 PM

I feel thats exactly what Hicks meant, and is part of my own experience of it as well.

the nation of the sun is under the magic eye??? Something like that??? :confused:

No. "I-magi-nation" is refering more to I(1 -or One) Magi(the Magi where the wise men from the east -occult magicians) Nation(refering more to world or Universe). One Magic World/Universe.

Its a hint, but not quite the answer I've come to.

Come on tell me then nectars :)

Wouldn't want to spoil. It's quite unexpected with particular guidelines that go with it. That is of course, taking it in the context of "our presently accessible imagination", and not in reference to what Ian answered regarding the larger scale quote by Hicks.

I know this was directed an Ian, but I'd like to answer anyway. We dont, unless Atheist in which case you will apparently cease to be for quite some time as the mind will interperet this belief system as what you want.

I (me, as i think i am), magi ( the christ within?) or magi (magic) and the for nation ... hmm, dont know.

so maybe i-magi-nation , means to look within, or to decide to magic your own personal world into being as you think it is, and lo, there it is....

interesting question :)

So close it almost answers it. Perhaps consider it this way... Every person has an imagination, yet, this is a shared world in which each person brings forth what they seemingly themselves create. Even at that, its all one and the same.

On that note, there is a very specific rule of mind that must be adhered to if we're to utilise the actual answer to what the imagination really is.

It's easier said than done sometimes.

So true, and yet its no more than a definite decision backed with devout action either mentally or physically. But even that can be easier said than done as well eh :)

steevo
24-07-2009, 07:29 PM

Was thinking exactly the same thing Curtaincat...sorry Steevo...!! :o

On the contrary, the thread is flowing very nicely. Thanks for contributing to it guys, and if you have more to add then dont hold back :)

tusme
24-07-2009, 08:02 PM
On the contrary, the thread is flowing very nicely. Thanks for contributing to it guys, and if you have more to add then dont hold back :)
Right!! ....where was I...!? :D

Just kidding Steevo!! Great thread & thanks for OK'ing our expressions...!! ;) :)

novymir
24-07-2009, 08:11 PM

Liberation Calling!
The veil is lifting. But it's not "thought" or "thinking", it's you becoming aware of your True Self, and tapping into the infinite wisdom within. Ask a question, don't think about it, just wait, hear the ques around you, words, noises, like synchronicity, validating something. Listen. Wait. Out of nowhere, It's there, the Answer. Incredible. That infinite wisdom, or Spirit, connecting us all, communicating, even animals or a tree cracking is part of it. But, it can just come to you by itself too.
Then what? You KNOW, then you come up with a metaphor or analogy to understand or express.
Once you get this, logic is used as a metaphor to express, not for reaching conclusions:D
It'll happen in your sleep, if the intent of Knowing is everything to you, downloaded in your "mind", then try to recognize what it means, it's there, always. But for the apparent barriers and distractions. We CAN KNOW, we already do.
Just be aware, "they/It"(the egregore, or "Demiurge" consciousness) try to copy this, our natural language(which is the real source of "NLP", a crude copy), which is what this is, but with a LOVE intent, they will fail. That's why I rely the Spirit within of LOVE-FORGIVENESS-LIFE=TRUTH as my discernment, if it conflicts with it it is Error.
See this thread, it's much more than the usual copy/past nonsense, check the video too:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72585

"What in the World is going on?"
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6226036544608625413

Just take what is useful. The answer is within us All. We Can Know and Understand. And Be True, and Free.
There's more to "nothingness than it may seem, even though that may seem like a contradiction.

steevo
25-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Liberation Calling!
The veil is lifting. But it's not "thought" or "thinking", it's you becoming aware of your True Self, and tapping into the infinite wisdom within. Ask a question, don't think about it, just wait, hear the ques around you, words, noises, like synchronicity, validating something. Listen. Wait. Out of nowhere, It's there, the Answer. Incredible. That infinite wisdom, or Spirit, connecting us all, communicating, even animals or a tree cracking is part of it. But, it can just come to you by itself too.
Then what? You KNOW, then you come up with a metaphor or analogy to understand or express.
Once you get this, logic is used as a metaphor to express, not for reaching conclusions:D
It'll happen in your sleep, if the intent of Knowing is everything to you, downloaded in your "mind", then try to recognize what it means, it's there, always. But for the apparent barriers and distractions. We CAN KNOW, we already do.
Just be aware, "they/It"(the egregore, or "Demiurge" consciousness) try to copy this, our natural language(which is the real source of "NLP", a crude copy), which is what this is, but with a LOVE intent, they will fail. That's why I rely the Spirit within of LOVE-FORGIVENESS-LIFE=TRUTH as my discernment, if it conflicts with it it is Error.
See this thread, it's much more than the usual copy/past nonsense, check the video too:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72585

"What in the World is going on?"
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6226036544608625413

Just take what is useful. The answer is within us All. We Can Know and Understand. And Be True, and Free.
There's more to "nothingness than it may seem, even though that may seem like a contradiction.

Thanks novymir.

hengist
25-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Bullshit baffles brains, and this thread is pure bullshit.
You are the sum total of your genetic inheritance and bound by the laws of nature and physics.
Your imagination cannot change what you are, or how the world manifests and functions.

tusme
25-07-2009, 08:09 AM
You are the sum total of your genetic inheritance and bound by the laws of nature and physics.
Your imagination cannot change what you are, or how the world manifests and functions.
Well Hengist, you are the exact (individual) "mirrored reflection" of the "sum total of your inheritance and bound by the nature of physics (collective mirrored reflection)" of this Physical Dimension...in which case, your post makes perfect sense...!!

However, if you simply focussed your energies on the greater part of who/what you are, which of-course, is the Spirit being, because it is Infinite, then all such Physical Dimension dynamics automatically becomes non-existent...

Imho, unless the person still wishes to restrict it's consciousness to only this Physical Dimension's dynamics/frequencies, then, even possessing this knowledge won't necessarily mean that such a person could "break the spell of that mirrored reflection"...regardless, whether individual or collective...

Hope that made sense...? :)

nectars
25-07-2009, 10:14 AM

Your welcome to have your own views, but as I am also, I'm more than content to point out that the complete ignorance of some people -esspecially those on forums like this- never ceases to amaze me. If your not even up to speed with the basics of either cellular biology or advanced physics(never mind the mental or spiritual subjective "science") then why say anything? Darwinisms pure bullshit my friend, and its about time people knew so.

I'm sure there are others on here with more knowledge than myself on the topic, but for a start, "Genetic inheritence" was never proved, it was no more than a "guess" that got passed around so often and so quickly that it was assumed to be fact. You may want to go start reading up unless your happy to sit in your old little box with the blinds closed.

Good luck dude, your gonna need it. Even the ptb seem to be gearing up to move past what they've for so long convinced the populace of. "They" know that consciousness is evolving on this planet and that theres nothing they can do to stop it. The best they can hope to do is buy a little time and hope the ones that move past them dont put an abrupt end to them.

cpfc12
25-07-2009, 12:11 PM
This is why i love bill hicks, many people seem to think he was just angry for a show, and enjoyed the occassional "trippy" experience on lsd (eventhough it was mostly shrooms he took)

BUt they are forgetting that the message he was trying to bring out throughout his performances, was this, and its seen in his "life is just a ride" speech, although i believe you can achieve the real version of enlightenment, higher conciousness, whatever you wish to call it, without the use of exteranal drugs, but still the message remains the same.

Ian.... had the right answer, well its up to you to decide.

novymir
25-07-2009, 01:04 PM

heeheehee.:rolleyes:
Sounds like something old "Jehovah" or "Zeuss" would say, or is it "Satan"? Oh, I forgot, that's something a brainy/authoritive "scientist" might say... the other high-priests of this "world"...

No, You might be, because that's what You *believe* to be true oh hypnotized One. Pardon me, as I snap out of the trance and reject the bullshit proclamations of a virtual agent of the mesmerizers.

curtaincat
25-07-2009, 02:36 PM
heeheehee.:rolleyes:
Sounds like something old "Jehovah" or "Zeuss" would say, or is it "Satan"? Oh, I forgot, that's something a brainy/authoritive "scientist" might say... the other high-priests of this "world"...

No, You might be, because that's what You *believe* to be true oh hypnotized One. Pardon me, as I snap out of the trance and reject the bullshit proclamations of a virtual agent of the mesmerizers.

I think hengist was having a go at my siggy and steevo at the same time.. he thought he caught two birds with 1 stone.

Now, this hengist is a 'poster that should be put in the "hater" thread.

Please, mods, look at this guy. He is just being mean for the sake of it, and it DOES need to be looked at.
This is a serious derailing, and i just cant stand it!

One of the best threads ever, being mocked, just for this idiots fun!:( :( :( :(

I am just so not into nasty posters, fucking it up for all the nice people !!!