PDA

View Full Version : What Happens to me?

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Hi all, may i let you know that this is my first post, and Iím so glad i found this website and forum.

I am feeling very awkward as i write as i feel like Iím sounding silly/stupid and very much like a psychiatric patient.
That said i also feel i have to tell people what i experience regularly hoping that something good will become if it. (for me i just hope for piece of mind that (A) I'm not going insane or (B) I have maybe an over active imagination.

(also if i have posted in the wrong area I apologise and feel free to move my post to the appropriate section)

Oh gosh where to start? this is extremely difficult to put into words for the 1st time so please bare with me.

Ok things normally happen to me when I am extremely tired, never ever when im alert. Also the experiences never happen when I am intoxicated (alcohol) or if i have taken medication to help me sleep. (which i do take sometimes).
the experiences always happen when i am 100% me if you like, no medication and no alcohol in my body.

Basically I am in bed, I am always in bed when it happens and I am just about to drop off to sleep, i feel Iím in a mid state like neither asleep nor awake, and i get this like vibration feeling coming from the very centre of my chest, and it is then that i know someone(thing) is coming, and it does, this has been happening to me for a long time and i have gotten past the scared bit to now embracing it, so much so that i kind of communicate with it, but not like me and you talk and hear out of out mouths and into our ear drums, but its more like i speak through thought, and they reply not by a thought in my head, but the massive vibrations i can hear and feel coming from the centre of my chest.
I can never recollect the conversations, i can sometimes remember small things about who it was who visited me, more recently it was a little girl,
but this is not the main reason for my post.

Since this has been happening once the vibrations have gone and I have woke up if you like, turned over and gone to sleep, that is when the real questions comes what happens to me?, because I dream and my dreams are very peculiar.

I'll start with the first time i had this kind of dream, and what happened.
I was in a living room (not mine) with people who in my dream i was living with, (never met in real life) and something just clicked in my brain, a question that was "is this real?" i asked them is this real? Yes was the answer and I said its not! with this they all looked shocked, but i knew it wasnít real for some reason, anyway in the dream i wanted to know the date ( i needed to know) and they would not tell me, no one would and in the similar dreams that have followed no one ever tells me the date.
As i was asking about the date and was not getting an answer, all i got was like a state of shock from all the people in the room as if "what do we do now" I started looking through the so called living room for dates, I looked at a calendar, but it had no year on, i saw newspapers, but not dates printed on i panicked and i decided to leave via the front door of this living room, as i did, i found my self on how i can only describe as a set, it was outside, with a parked car in view, but it wasnít real, because and as i looked along i noticed i was still inside, inside a very big building i saw another door and i ran, i saw different people, some not looking like we do, but wearing our clothes, ( i know its weird - bare with me) i wasnít running, just getting away, then i saw this man with keys and i was begging him to tell me the date, but he just smiled and shook his head saying i cant talk to you - Iím not allowed and with that, another man got hold of me, i was surrounded by people looking at me and talking and then i woke up - remembering everything.

These kind of dreams i have been having have become more closer together, and always after the vibration incident at the beginning of going to sleep.

My most recent dream is why i have since joined this forum and come here looking for answers because in my recent dream i found out the date.
This recent dream was normal just a dream unfolding as most dreams are, but then all of a sudden as i always do in the middle of a dream i get this feeling that this is not right and i am not in my reality, the reason why i realised was because i was surrounded by things from the 80's, people were dressed in 80's clothing telephones were the old turn dial phone thingis and i just realised i wasnít in my time, but at the same time i also knew i hadn't gone back in time, i just felt that i was surrounded by actors and actresses if i can call them that and upon realising i asked a passing woman what the date was she just stood and stared at me blankly, "whatís the date" i hammered out? she wouldnít answer i said is it 2007? no she said it was 2027, Feb 8th 2027. I then went into the open office which i could see and picked up 4 phones and not one had a dial tone (they were all fake), all the people in the office just stood and stared at me blankly like they always do when i realise that this is not real, I saw a woman she was talking to someone into a mouthpiece (obviously not from the 80's) which also went into her ear, I have seen this woman in nearly all of these dreams, i demanded she give me the earpiece (i was shouting) I wnated to know who she was talking to, she was reluctant to give it to me, I could not reach because their was a counter between us, i felt that no one felt threatened by me, even though i was raising my voice like a madman, and then as always the crowd arrived for abour 4 or 5 people, this time part of the crowd was a man who was wearing the same earpiece as the woman was, he said something to me which was to make me feel threatened and i replied with a comment that made him smile, to which i felt like we knew each other and we'd been down this path before,
he went to grab hold of me and i faded away into me waking up.

I have many more experiences, but all very similar.

what is it thats happening to me?

I know this post is long, but I feel better in myself for sharing my experiences with the world

Thanks for listening.
Anthony

ps please don't tell me i'm mad, oh and whats with the date? what can it mean.

I did wake feeling that on feb 8th 2027 something will happen to manking that unites us all in a belief.

pumma
08-08-2007, 04:19 AM
Hello there anthonylarkin and Welcome - feel free to ask anything and take your time to browse through categories on Forum. ;)

I know exactly what you mean. Well I don't drink alcohol, but when tired this simmilar thing happens... First I'm going to give you the official explenation of this and then the alternative wich is in my opinion more true...

Sleep paralysis is a condition characterized by temporary paralysis of the body shortly after waking up (known as hypnopompic paralysis) or, less often, shortly before falling asleep (known as hypnagogic paralysis).

Physiologically, it is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the bodily paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully aware, but unable to move. In addition, the state may be accompanied by hypnagogic hallucinations.

More often than not, sleep paralysis is believed by the person affected by it to be no more than a dream. This explains many dream recountings which describe the person lying frozen and unable to move. The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful, or dream-like, objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision.

or...

When your mind wakes up from sleep quicker than your physical body, and you feel someone pushing down on you or "watching" you, it is a Reptilian (or other kind of alien) in the fourth dimension.

If your mind wakes up quicker than your body, then your mind cannot exist in the third dimension because your third-dimensional human body is still asleep. Thus, your mind switches to the fourth dimension and is able to experience fourth-dimensional reality.

Right now, we are in the third dimension. And, when we die here, we go to the fourth dimension (the astral world). The fourth dimension feels just as "real" as this, but the rules (Darkness's rules) are considerably different over there:

"The astral world is a 'place' where beings reside when they are not in the physical. The physical world is a 'place' where the same type of beings reside when they are not in the astral. The astral world is a complex place full of subtle entrapments just like the situation here in this physical world. In one sense it is far more deceptive than the physical dimension" (Amitakh Stanford, "The Spirit World").

As for the date you can see interesting stuff on this year 2027 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, but those with Numerology knowladge will tell you more here ... :)

Sometimes (if not allways) dreams are telling us something really important, but most people ignore it ... Here you can check out the meaning of specific things in a dream >>> Click! (http://www.dreammoods.com/)

Those dreams your having are "Lucid dreams" wich means you are in control of what's happening and aware of the fact that you are dreaming... That guy and a woman reminded me to be somekind of an agent ...

Have fun! :D

P.S.: You're NOT silly nor stupid > You are the one seeking knowladge ...

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 04:38 AM
Hi Pumma, thanks for your quick reply - i will check out your links you have given me.

The only thing is when i am having the vibrations from my chest, I am not frozen I am actualy able to move, and i try to tap my partner who is sleeping next to me but then i realise my arm is still by my side, but I am infact moving it. wierd i know.

kblood
08-08-2007, 05:02 AM
The state of being between sleep and awake is in fact the state were I find oneness. I had lucid dreams when I was a kid, now I just usually forget them, if I even have them. Even though they were lucid dreams, they certainly wasnt about the future or the past... too abstract I think the word us. Stuff like everything looking like a comic book, wierd things happening, suddenly loosing control of the dream. Hmmm... I had almost forgotten all about those dreams :)

Well... as far as I know, you might in fact have been timetravelling, but with the world being so... mysterious, it could also have been another place than Earth. The reason for the timetravelling might be distant relatives or something. With the dream reacurring, I think you will get the chance to discover more about it. I remember dreaming the same dreams several times, but always a bit different. I always felt they were my own imagination, but quite far out. I think there once was one about a cowboy who got shoot or shoot someone. Had to find a way too avoid that maybe... I liked that dream, so when I realised I was dreaming it again, I felt at home since I recognised the events. I think I dreamed it 3 times maybe, during a week or more.

The guy who grabs you must be the one who needs help I guess. Did you find out why you wanted the woman to remove the earthingie?

And just being curious. Did you see the sky or any outdoor light?

kblood
08-08-2007, 05:11 AM
You are a junior member? Try seeing 12 Monkeys. I guess you havent ;)

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 05:16 AM
yes i am just a junior member, i will look for 12 monkey thanks.

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 05:21 AM
I wanted to remove the womans ear thingie because i wanted to know who she was talking to. The man who grabed me was the man who wakes me up. he was like a security gaurd or something sedating me, but in reality it woke me.
In other dreams i have ventured out side and the sky is Black/purple and its as if villages are in massive glass domes.

kblood
08-08-2007, 05:24 AM
Im not sure if the movie answers much, but might help you understand what is happening. I didnt understand it much when I watched it. It simply seems crazy :p

If you get another of the dreams, I hope you will try checking wether any of the light sources around you might be sunlight.

kblood
08-08-2007, 05:26 AM
Oh, thanks for the reply. Confirmed my fears I guess. You will probably get to know more about it with that gift of yours.

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 05:27 AM
why what will it mean if i dont see sun light?

on other occasions when i get out of bed, and i know im like astrol traveling or something , I go out side and its so dark, no sun light at all, its as if im in a place were dead people go looking for the light. it's a place i dont like so i wake myself up.

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 05:29 AM
what fears? please enlighten me?

smariot
08-08-2007, 05:33 AM
The vibrations sound like the beginning of an out of body experience.

Where you were is anyones guess. A different time in a different place in a different reality that might have happened had peoples choices been different.

You should probably try to be respectful. If it's real, then you might be displacing someone, maybe even yourself in a past or future life. It wouldn't be nice to leave them with the consequences of you acting like a crazy person. And if it's not real, then they're still part of your psyche. Respect yourself, at least. And if it's a collective dream, don't try to wake up the other dreamers. The 'dream police' (the guides of the sleeping people you're messing with, I'm assuming) will come and kick you out.

kblood
08-08-2007, 05:33 AM
A few times I have seen a future. And the past as well. What I believe it to be anyway. I was once shown Jesus walking with the cross, the event wasnt as important as the background. The sky was raining meteors. I have seen it since, as if it is my wakeup call to keep my eye on the ball. I suspect it might be an event that happens in 2012.

I suspect there might be people who have already mapped our possible future. Networks of people very much aware of us, and still I dont feel like joining them. Not before I get to know their motives anyway.

anthonylarkin
08-08-2007, 05:40 AM
smariot,
do you think i was collectivly dreaming? and the security guard woke me up?

Next time this happens i will be calm and collective.

I did have one dream or maybe it was out of body when i found my self in london, and i was surrounded by spirits, but they were living life as normal, infact i got talking to these girls and they were going to a night club, in the dream i told them i wasnt dead and i was in a dream and she looked at the others and said "he's touching blood" to me that is an expression i have never heard or even used untill this girl said it in my dream , its as if they she was letting them know i wasnt dead - yet. anyway -

kblood
08-08-2007, 05:50 AM
smariot,

Next time this happens i will be calm and collective.

I did have one dream or maybe it was out of body when i found my self in london, and i was surrounded by spirits, but they were living life as normal, infact i got talking to these girls and they were going to a night club, in the dream i told them i wasnt dead and i was in a dream and she looked at the others and said "he's touching blood" to me that is an expression i have never heard or even used untill this girl said it in my dream , its as if they she was letting them know i wasnt dead - yet. anyway -

I think Smariot is refering to the Matrix. A good watch, and also might give some insight into this. It is more like a modern bible, than a reality, as I see it.

A London of spirits? Wierd. At least one of my lucid dreams wasnt about any reality at least. Might have been all symbolisations though.

When in the state of the awaken dream, maybe you should try doing things you wouldnt normaly do. You already did telepathy. Seems that one might become partly electronic or whatever it is. Try telekinesis, if you get the chance :) Levitating some loose object is best way to start out I think. Probably best to let it drop to the same spot again as well.

smariot
08-08-2007, 06:32 AM
smariot,
I don't know. I think lots of impossible and contradictory things. The important question is, what do you think? No need to answer, feel free to defer the question to then next time you find yourself dreaming.

I think Smariot is refering to the Matrix. A good watch, and also might give some insight into this. It is more like a modern bible, than a reality, as I see it.

That's pretty interesting. I don't think I was, but who knows what goes on inside my head?

When in the state of the awaken dream, maybe you should try doing things you wouldnt normaly do. You already did telepathy. Seems that one might become partly electronic or whatever it is. Try telekinesis, if you get the chance :) Levitating some loose object is best way to start out I think. Probably best to let it drop to the same spot again as well.

Or manifest some stuff. That's fun. I have a hard time making stuff appear before my eyes, but pulling non existent stuff out of my pockets works fairly well. :) There's also the walking through walks and flying around. We're too good for silly things like the third law of motion and the conservation of matter and energy.

kblood
08-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Have you tried the half asleep/half awake state then? I kind of believe anything to be possible in that state, that the mind can believe. I have only tried materializing broken stuff though, and well, broken body parts if needed. Whatever I find that needs changing.

geible
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
what fears? please enlighten me?

Don't fear about your feelings, if you think it's true feeling, just follow it, that's from the God consciousness, and believe in it ,then you will know why it happens on you. The truth lies in your true feelings, but not in any illusion caused by FEAR!!!

truthsayer
08-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Fastinating dreams and I'd be interested to hear about more.

Possible that the security person is waking you up because your not supposed to be where you are? The security measure is in waking you up/forcing you to leave the diemension?

It does almost seem as if you're jumping through time and clearly your seeking answers from people and in a paniced state.

They say the soul occupies the mind so it would make perfect sense that this state of being can occur when the mind is most open.

When my father was dying he talked about time and vibrations. Sometimes it was hard to grasp all that he was trying to convey, but he told us some pretty interesting stuff not unlike some of what you've described.

You seem to have reached a pretty important state of being.

anthonylarkin
09-08-2007, 05:13 AM
truthsayer - I'm happy to discuss all my dreams if you like - msn email or yahoo, i feel better when i get things of my chest and people dont think im barking mad.

thanks for listening

whitelightrabbit
09-08-2007, 05:28 AM
anthony, why not post them here, i would like to hear about more too and people may be able to help you.

you seem to be lucid in your 'dreams', which is huge, you have a lot to work with to figure this out.

When my father was dying he talked about time and vibrations. Sometimes it was hard to grasp all that he was trying to convey, but he told us some pretty interesting stuff not unlike some of what you've described.

truthsayer, i would like to hear about this too.

anthonylarkin
09-08-2007, 05:38 AM
ok ill tell you some more dreams,

sometimes when im dreaming, its like as always the vibrations start, then i know im in for a good dream so to speak.

One that has always stuck in my head ,i knew when i woke that i had been tested in my dream.

i was on the causeway when i could see a little girl on the road and a vehicle coming towards her at highspeed, i knew this girl was going to die, but i also knew or felt that i wouldnt, so i ran and pushed the girl out of the way, just intime leaving me to be hit by the vehicle, but i was not afraid as i knew the vehicle would go right through me - which it did. when i woke i felt such relief i a know or knew i had been tested and i had passed the test.

another dream which sticks out of my head is the one when im wandering about this building aimlesley, i ended up in a corridor and a woman, the woman who is in all my dreams asked me in a suprised tone, what are you doing here? it was as if i was in a place i shoulnt have been inat that time, but people know and knew me, but i didnt know them, It was lor felt like i was supposed to be awake (like here and now) the way they were speaking to me, and then as always i wake when some one comes and touches me.
sending me backinto reality.

whitelightrabbit
09-08-2007, 05:45 AM
tell us more about that lady who is in all the dreams if you dont mind

anthonylarkin
09-08-2007, 05:57 AM
shes kinda always in charge of the dreams i am in. I feel like she calls the shots. She is an observer. Observing me, and if things go wrong she is the one who calls the people in who wake me up. I can;t describe her how wierd, i know she has hair like camila parkerbowls, but thats as far as i can go as describing her, but everytime i see her - i always recognise her.

whitelightrabbit
09-08-2007, 06:01 AM
i hope you are recording all this, it's fascinating. do you keep a dream journal? do you get any rest when you sleep?

anthonylarkin
09-08-2007, 06:03 AM
i should start a dream journal - i have picked up on that advice reading this forum.

i do get rest when i sleep - but if i have had a dream like that i tend to sleep for longer.

whitelightrabbit
09-08-2007, 06:14 AM
yeah i believe dreams are messages from the unconscious. i try to write down all my dreams, even when i wake up briefly from one and go back to sleep. i get a lot of ideas and insight that way. i'm not sure your experiences are dreams though.

majicdragon
09-08-2007, 07:23 AM
anthonylarkin, I am thinking that you might be actually going into the bodies of actual people, or a least one person. I wonder if you could find a way to get one of the people to not only tell you the date, but to say your name to you.

Then, if its not your name, but someone else's name, you'll know you are in someone else's body. You may be able to glean some important information from the future.
Tell them what year you're from and your name.
They sound like the kind of people who might keep records from 2007.

kblood
09-08-2007, 09:18 AM

sometimes when im dreaming, its like as always the vibrations start, then i know im in for a good dream so to speak.

One that has always stuck in my head ,i knew when i woke that i had been tested in my dream.

i was on the causeway when i could see a little girl on the road and a vehicle coming towards her at highspeed, i knew this girl was going to die, but i also knew or felt that i wouldnt, so i ran and pushed the girl out of the way, just intime leaving me to be hit by the vehicle, but i was not afraid as i knew the vehicle would go right through me - which it did. when i woke i felt such relief i a know or knew i had been tested and i had passed the test.

another dream which sticks out of my head is the one when im wandering about this building aimlesley, i ended up in a corridor and a woman, the woman who is in all my dreams asked me in a suprised tone, what are you doing here? it was as if i was in a place i shoulnt have been inat that time, but people know and knew me, but i didnt know them, It was lor felt like i was supposed to be awake (like here and now) the way they were speaking to me, and then as always i wake when some one comes and touches me.

I havent had it like this since I was 4-8 years old I think. Feeling like every dream was another adventure to explore with the lucid dreams :) I have become suspiscious that there might be beings taking us to these locations, but I also think they probably are good beings.

About the possible future event. I dont think it is the one sMariot is talking about. But then, in a way, maybe it is. A computer game that might show what kind of future it could be: Syndicate Wars.
The number one reason I am a geek and very much into science fiction is that I want to know what possible futures others have seen and made something out of. This syndicate wars one sound like something that could be a bit like one. Plot of the game: "Gangsters" rule the world, by microchipping everyone. Implants in human bodies are so common, that it is ridiculous to oppose it. Those with the implants see the world as happy, sunny, nice with green trees and what looks like clean air. They are kept in a constant illusion, but sometimes one or two cant accept that reality, and breaks the mindcontrol. When they do they see a future world, where cops speak in mechanical voices and gangsters are in war with som freedom fighters.

I think maybe that new religion you were on about could be about having everyone following the NWO (Agenda of the illuminati whoever they are). The religion will probably be based on about 80% truth, at least to begin with. I think the event that the religion will probably be based upon could happen in 2012. The future you have seen might be just a scenario that is to be changed, but will happen if the world continues the cycle it is now. The timing fits with how the Bible happened back in the day I think, and the ones doing this certainly do like their traditions.

Few things the bible seemed to not like: Jesus was african, so no he wasnt white skinned. A disciple who is still alive told me this, and I believe him. Could of course just have been what he would like to remember him as, but I never really believed him to be white myself. He apparantly even smoked weed with this guy and they were good friends :)

Anyhow, Im just trying to show that we shouldnt believe all that might get pulled over our heads today. A good movie to watch about this possible future is: "Appleseed". World is devestated by war, and we are on the brink of extinction unless something is done. Half the population is clones and they cant give birth and their emotional range is "capped" to only feel good emotions. This is so unnatural to them as well, so they begin to feel other emotions as well. And then there is Equilibrium (2002). This is probably one of the more "on the spot" movies. Should generally give all the info on this NWO and what it would do.

Im curious as to what age you are and when you began having lucid dreams? I sometimes still have them, but forget them again as I wrote earlier. Seems like I fear they will keep me from living my life with the egoistic goals I have set for myself, just to keep me from going mental. Also it gives me a good cover, and some nice ressourcers :)

Please keep the dreams comming, and yes, keeping a log/diary of them would be wise I think.

kblood
09-08-2007, 09:24 AM
i should start a dream journal - i have picked up on that advice reading this forum.

i do get rest when i sleep - but if i have had a dream like that i tend to sleep for longer.

Interresting. Then maybe this is one of the reasons I keep my sleep to a minimum when I need to find answers in this world. I have most of the time convinced myself dreams were all about keeping mental health... but I guess there is more to it. Its incredible how much of your life is filled with answers, and yet, still gets ignored by yourself anyway. After beginning to read this forums, several events have come back to me with details I couldnt explain before :)

melbo
09-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Sounds very interesting, I've never had a lucid dream. If the woman is in all the dreams, maybe she's your guardian angel/spirit guide? It sounds like you're travelling the astral plane, so the question 'what time is it' would confuse everyone there, since time is a construct of the third dimension only, from what I've read.

As I understand it, dreamers often travel the astral plane, but as kind of sleepwalkers, unless they're having lucid dreams like you. Also, it is a place where souls can be stuck, or maybe choose to reside as guides or something. So basically, it could look like whatever you imagine it to. Dreams usually communicate symbolically, and your subconscious is maybe telling you that what you think is reality is just all made up, either by yourself or by all living things collectively. It sounds like a real awakening, and you will probably understand more, the more you dream, especially if you keep a record of it all.

Keep us posted! I find dreams fascinating.

kblood
09-08-2007, 01:30 PM
The other dimensions doesnt exist alongside our "3d" dimension, it is like waves that keeps crossing over each other now and then... sometimes we cause them to fuse within us. Using other persons, you can have them show you a memory of an old time f.ex. Lucid dreams are many things, but some are visiting other timelines. Can be a possible future shown to us for some reason. What the reason is might have something to do with our own present, and what we need to learn in this lifetime. Might not have anything to do with our current lifetime, and that we are simply needed as guardians for others. Helping them do something. Some lucid dreams are only on an astral plane of course, but what he saw, seemed like it was another place on the timeline in this dimension.

Not easy telling the difference. Especially not as we are probably seeing it through the eyes of something else. Could be we are a spirit there, an animal, inside a person... cant know for sure, unless your intuiton helps you while there.

Yes, it does sound like the reacurring woman is helping. Whoever my guardian is, it sure must be a well connected one... I often wonder who my benefactors are :) I just hope I can help create some good futures to be made for us. In the end we are all one being anyway I guess.

geible
09-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Interresting. Then maybe this is one of the reasons I keep my sleep to a minimum when I need to find answers in this world. I have most of the time convinced myself dreams were all about keeping mental health... but I guess there is more to it. Its incredible how much of your life is filled with answers, and yet, still gets ignored by yourself anyway. After beginning to read this forums, several events have come back to me with details I couldnt explain before :)

EVERYBODY MUST CONSIDER THAT'S NOT A DREAM, IF YOU FEEL IT'S REAL. WE MUST LEARN TO DISTINGUISH ILLUSION AND GOD CONSCIOUSNESS. DREAM IS THE ILLUSION THAT MAKES YOU FEEL FEAR, GOD CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE REAL FEELING TO MAKE YOU DIG OUT THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !!!

lenejento
09-08-2007, 04:05 PM
You're lucky, when I have lucid dreams I'm always in my bed paralyzed and there's alway a f***ing demon in my room, sometimes it tries to disguise as my boyfirend and when I find out it's not him it gets very angry and abuses me, on time it helt my neck from the back and I started feeling strong prickling (like energy) on the middle of my spine, very uncomfortable.

I am reading this thread with interest, it's exciting, good luck with your dream adventure! :)

kblood
09-08-2007, 04:06 PM
EVERYBODY MUST CONSIDER THAT'S NOT A DREAM, IF YOU FEEL IT'S REAL. WE MUST LEARN TO DISTINGUISH ILLUSION AND GOD CONSCIOUSNESS. DREAM IS THE ILLUSION THAT MAKES YOU FEEL FEAR, GOD CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE REAL FEELING TO MAKE YOU DIG OUT THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !!!

please use smaller text. Knowing about angels and demons can set your world in a quite different perspective. I try to distinguis the best I can.

lenejento
09-08-2007, 04:17 PM
please use smaller text. Knowing about angels and demons can set your world in a quite different perspective. I try to distinguis the best I can.

Well demon was the best I could descibe it, it just wants to abuse me and scare me and does demonish things like throwing up down my throat, lol, it was an energy vampire I think, loved my fear.. Have been a long time since I last had one :) Maybe I'm untouchable now, hehe.

But I do NOT want to go off topic and disturb this thread! Looking forward to hearing more about your dreams anthonylarkin and thoughts on what it could be!

geible
09-08-2007, 05:31 PM

What I'm telling you is the truth, I can not say any deepest truth other than these big words!

You will see this very soon!! I promise!

kblood
09-08-2007, 05:40 PM
What I'm telling you is the truth, I can not say any deepest truth other than these big words!

You will see this very soon!! I promise!

Dont take it the wrong way, its very true :)

kblood
09-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Well demon was the best I could descibe it, it just wants to abuse me and scare me and does demonish things like throwing up down my throat, lol, it was an energy vampire I think, loved my fear.. Have been a long time since I last had one :) Maybe I'm untouchable now, hehe.

But I do NOT want to go off topic and disturb this thread! Looking forward to hearing more about your dreams anthonylarkin and thoughts on what it could be!

Sounds like you already know how to repell it :) It might not have been the fear and such that it came for, some beings just grab that oppertunity when it shows. If you get the chance, then simply find your center or whatever you do to think clearly and try to figure out what is going on more clearly. If it simply leaves when you regain control, then I guess at least you learned something from the experience.

lenejento
09-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Sounds like you already know how to repell it :) It might not have been the fear and such that it came for, some beings just grab that oppertunity when it shows. If you get the chance, then simply find your center or whatever you do to think clearly and try to figure out what is going on more clearly. If it simply leaves when you regain control, then I guess at least you learned something from the experience.

There was a period where I was really distressed about it, made me feel afraid even in the day (I had seen these "energy spiders" crawl all over me when I was paralyzed aswell, and that freaked me out so much.) Talked to a psychic friend about it, he said he would try to protect me and we talked and found out, yes, it may be an actual entity/entities, but ultimately a creation by me because it was within my consciousness, so I saw it as my own fear and decided to face it, something I didn't dare doing before. Never been paralyzed with demon again :)

geible
09-08-2007, 07:03 PM
There was a period where I was really distressed about it, made me feel afraid even in the day (I had seen these "energy spiders" crawl all over me when I was paralyzed aswell, and that freaked me out so much.) Talked to a psychic friend about it, he said he would try to protect me and we talked and found out, yes, it may be an actual entity/entities, but ultimately a creation by me because it was within my consciousness, so I saw it as my own fear and decided to face it, something I didn't dare doing before. Never been paralyzed with demon again :)

There is no God but man!

Try to understand that!

The Jupiter will face big problem since 2007.8.6 which is a good sign for the whole universe!

anthonylarkin
10-08-2007, 03:39 AM
OMG you talk about energy spiders.
Sometimes when I’m having the vibration episode, and sometimes yes i am in a frozen state, (well my physical body is frozen) but I am able to mover my spirit body now and pull these off me with my spirit body, I am not being big headed, when i say this, and I have been to many spiritualist and every time i see one they tell me i am extremely gifted and spiritually aware, intact one told me i was on a higher plane than she was - i still have not figured what she meant by this yet.
I think now is the time i should learn more things about this, but i dont know what avenue to go down - the spiritual side or the dream side, or is it the same?

Anyway, guys and gals, i am so glad i found this forum, for about 2 years i have been looking for someone/where, where i can talk about this with out being called stupid. its a great pressure off me.

I have kept a dream journal like you said, over the last 4 nights, but how weird since i have been talking about my dreams on here, not once have i had a dream and remembered it.

but its ok, because i know for a fact when my next lucid dream will be. I can kind of plan when my next event will be, which in its self i think is weird.
I can got to bed on a night and say to my partner, oh dear am going to be busy tonight, lol. (when i say busy i mean spirits talking to me, then lucid dreaming later )

It's true My next lucid dream or spirit event I'm going to have will be Friday late pm uk time, - i will let you know if my predication is right and I’ll also find out some answers while in lucid state - i wont panic and demand a date - i will ask people around me questions.

I would love to go to a lab/clinic and be observed while sleeping – as I am sure I have the ability to prove these things to the scientific world.

ashyr
10-08-2007, 04:24 AM
ive got something to convey here, to the author,

this "situation" with the relaxing on the bed before sleep. has happend to me all the time man. its truely freaky,

how did you get past the scaryness of the shock. realising your not asleep or awake really your sorta in limbo, astral, man i usualy ruin it at the stage where you have this new awareness that your way bigger than your CELL. body and upon realising this, omg im not breathing, i havnt moved in like 2-3 minutes im feeling like im the size of the room, its truely a bizarre state to be in.
usually when your really really relaxed. slowed breathing right down, just before you about to drop off to sleep. but dont. try it people. you can truely scare yourself when it first happens. i was actually walking around my bedroom, while still laying down on the bed. the instant i seen myself i was snapped back into mybody and instantly convulsed and came back into my CELL BODY, conciouse and standing up on the bed with my heart jumping out of my chest, but not ending there. this happend about 6 time in a row. in the end i was so freaked out i just wanted to go to sleep. but i thought maybe i had fryed the part in my brain that kept me from remembering to breath when unconcious lol really fucked aye.

btw the telephone thing in your dream i find is maybe connected in some way to the scenes in the doors movie when

Andy Warhol: Somebody gave me this telephone... I think it was Edie... yeah it was Edie... and she said I could talk to God with it, but uh... I don't have anything to say... so here...
[giving Jim the phone]
Andy Warhol: this is for you... now you can talk to God.

anthonylarkin
10-08-2007, 05:25 AM
I dont know how i got past the shock stage, appart from thinking one night ok - i will not be scared , but i will embrace it and see where it takes me (im thinking this as its happening to me) - ever since then i have moved on so to speak.

I used to astrol travel as a child, but as a child i never knew what i was doing or that i was doing it.
As a child, I would get out of bed and go to turn the bedroom light on, i would hear the click sound, but never no light came on, this would happen alot, then one day i did it and thought why is the light never on when i get up, so i opened my bedroom door and i floated down the stairs, my mum was at the kitchen sink and she could sence me, but didnt know i was there, then i woke up, and it was dark, and my mum and dad was asleep, but my mum always said she could feel a presence in the house but never a bad one i wonder if it was me she could sence, if so then i went to a differnt time frame.

lenejento
10-08-2007, 02:17 PM
I dont know how i got past the shock stage, appart from thinking one night ok - i will not be scared , but i will embrace it and see where it takes me (im thinking this as its happening to me) - ever since then i have moved on so to speak.

I used to astrol travel as a child, but as a child i never knew what i was doing or that i was doing it.
As a child, I would get out of bed and go to turn the bedroom light on, i would hear the click sound, but never no light came on, this would happen alot, then one day i did it and thought why is the light never on when i get up, so i opened my bedroom door and i floated down the stairs, my mum was at the kitchen sink and she could sence me, but didnt know i was there, then i woke up, and it was dark, and my mum and dad was asleep, but my mum always said she could feel a presence in the house but never a bad one i wonder if it was me she could sence, if so then i went to a differnt time frame.

Your "dreams" are so interesting, wonder what's really going on?

OMG you talk about energy spiders.

How did they look in your dream? Best way I can descibe them in my dream let's see, about 6 inches in diameter, extremely thin legs all around (say around 25), they were looking (although color black) and moving like electricity. Then the body is not that clear, it just seemed to only be like two faint blinking lights. I sound crazy, it's like it's from a science fiction movie, and it might've been just a dream, but it seemed real, and the shock of it, I was scared and anxious for days! :eek: When I saw it coming over the quilt moving towards my chest, I ripped my quilt off and sat up screaming! So loud and frightful that I scared the shits out of my boyfriend (:DAnd this made me laugh, heheh). I'm not scared of spiders in real life. It felt like a horrific realisation more like!! Like we're creating all this energy there's even entities that live of it!

Thought I'd write this JUST incase your spiders look about the same.

pumma
10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
The only thing is when i am having the vibrations from my chest, I am not frozen I am actualy able to move, and i try to tap my partner who is sleeping next to me but then i realise my arm is still by my side, but I am infact moving it. wierd i know.
I had this for the first time when 4-5 years old and there was something scrathing my legs... I was able to move my non-physical body and wanted to wake my patents up, but that 'thing' told me "Don't do it or I'll kill you"...

I remember once there was one little girl watching me while I was paralyzed but able to see things in my room... She said "Come with me, don't be afraid..." This was the first time when I could leave my physical body and could see myself sleeping on my bed... anyways I touched her hand and there was a big flash... then suddendly I was in a beautiful lucid dream...

Since when did this woman appear > also when you were a kid?

You're lucky, when I have lucid dreams I'm always in my bed paralyzed and there's alway a f***ing demon in my room, sometimes it tries to disguise as my boyfirend and when I find out it's not him it gets very angry and abuses me, on time it helt my neck from the back and I started feeling strong prickling (like energy) on the middle of my spine, very uncomfortable.

I am reading this thread with interest, it's exciting, good luck with your dream adventure! :)

Here is your answer >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus_%28demon%29
Once have the chance to see his whole body while sleeping in a room where this large mirror was on my right...

As for lucid dreaming... When in a dream where I'm not aware and can't control anything I have to climb over a fence to activate or start flying to be free (in control of everything) ...

Keep us updated anthonylarkin ;)

quelyn
10-08-2007, 10:45 PM

AL,
These possible dream interpretations come from Stewart Swerdlow, Healer's Handbook. Road-path that you follow, vehicle-path you take in life, die-removing aspect of your personality [or relationship], house/building-mansion of your soul personality, walking/wandering-even flow through life, woman/female-left-brain/ego personality/material thought. You may also simply re-enter any dream to ask a person who they are ie. ever present female in your dreams. xxxooo

kblood
11-08-2007, 07:50 PM

Oh my god... first time I read this I am sure I thought you wrote that it hit the girl. Guess I was just depressed at the time...

Might be nothing though :)

anthonylarkin
15-04-2008, 01:00 AM
well,well, it has been a while since my op, and since then i have become increasingly more aware when I visit the different dimension.
After getting advice I now have a good diary of events like a dream diary, but I do not call it a dream diary, I call it my experience diary , for what ever is written in there is real . A true experience that is not a dream, I cant say I truly understand the experience’s that I have had, but I can say I have become more aware of when I am having this experience and what is expected of me.

I have so many to relate now thanks to my diary, I now know all these experiences happen only when my conscious mind is exhausted and its near the very moment when the conscious mind is about to close and the subconscious mind takes over. I now know when my subconscious mind kicks in (I hear an electrical surge within my head) much like I am being plugged in like a power surge I hear it not only in my head but in my entire body, also much like the times when we all feel paralysed and we can not move and we hear a vibrational buzzing for the few seconds we try to fight it, its like that, only for me I seem to understand it - I embraced it and now every time I hear the Buzz like a 1 sec jolt, I then know I will be visiting.

My visits are different most times, but some are reoccurring, the reoccurring ones are when I am being examined, and I am sometimes in pain while being treated/examined. And at the same time, I am aware I am laid on a operating table feeling the pain, but also I am aware I am laid in bed next to my partner still feeling the pain, my physical body is still connected.
They do so many kinds of tests on me, when I am there the let me fly but hold me back with things coming out of my back, when I am there I am more powerful than they are, my energy, my thoughts can make the black sky blue, I am like a supreme being, and they test test test.
In my previous posts when I know I was in a different time frame, I was always curious as to where ? What time iwas in, and the people would look at me confused, but now I have managed to work it out, I know that the put me in situations to find out my capabilities, my recent one was a dream, (lucid) I was in control but I knew they were watching me, I was in a toy shop, now I’m a kid at heart and yeah I loved it, but I knew I was in a lucid dream and I was being observed, but I have become accustomed to this and when I interact with people in the dream I know they want me to do something or go in a particular direction as this is the planned outcome that they desired, now at first when these first started I would kind of panic and ask where am I? what date is this? Look around the place looking for a calendar or newspaper etc, but now I just go act along with these people. Now to cut a ling story short, I was talking to a group of people like I do , and I always know when I am going to wake up out of the experience, and when I do I feel like I just fade away, well this time I was chatting and I said to them, (I felt I was about to wake up (fade away)) I have to go soon, I cant stay for long, and every one of them looked at each other, as if to say he knows, (me) anyway what happened next was one of the girls made me laugh, in the experience, now as soon as I laughed I felt the emotion I had created from laughing come straight out of my abdomen, as if it was sucked from the physical me laid in bed, so at this (remember through out this experience I am also ware that I am laid in bed) I am aware of 2 me’s. so with that I thought ok ill laugh again and see if it happens again and it did, but the second time I laughed I felt the buzzing at the back of my brain, (hypothalamus) I think it is, started buzzing again, this paralysed me while the feeling (emotion) was sucked out of me , then all entities left and I woke up.

Now I will applogise now for rambling, and I’m also sorry if I added this to my old thread, but I though it necessary to post here so u can see how I have progressed.

I will try to answer any questions you have about any of my experiences, I could write a book, im sure.

Thanks for listening.

Anthony

upsetbrit
15-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Anthony, i am loving this thread. I'm fairly new here and this is the first time i've seen it.
Keep us posted buddy!

One question for you... have you tried bringing an object back from your dreams?

I tried it once with some money. I was absolutely certain in my mind that i had brought some money back and i woke up very confused as to where it had gone. I turned my pillows over, looked under the blanket, at the side of the bed. Girlfriend was more confused than i was! lol.

I love dreams. I'm having many reoccurring dreams just lately.

One scene is a dock, with dim skies, murky water, people on bicycles, decrepit jetties and a large sea wall.

Another is a bushy collection of farms and outhouses with various barbed wire fences dotted around. In this scene i'm always trying to get through the maze of fences and there's a farmer with a gun who hates me. I'm also aware of a dog nearby too.

I wish i had dreams as exciting as yours though.
Nearest i've come to feeling things in my physical body while still asleep was when i got mauled by a lion after trying to hide from it behind a stack of chairs. Must have been my hand grabbing my abdomen and 'biting' me. :D
Funny how you can recollect a dream from many years ago, even though the event (in this case) never happened in reality. I've been chased by a lion though IRL when it escaped from a circus.

12-09-2008, 04:11 AM
hi every one, i have had what they call sleep paralysis since i was 6, i am now 37, i have only seen beings once but there were three of them i had a strong feeling they were male, there was 1 on either side of my legs and one in the middle. i never have had the heavy chest feeling, but the terror is very real and i spin violently upwards and am concious i am trying to call to my husband but never succeed. I always wake up shaking and crying, these are not good feelings. I was just wanting some viewpoints of what is happening. My first experience was when i was 6 and a man very ugly and very scared of him he takes me by the hand and takes me somewhere and next thing i know he was bringing me back, i was not scared anymore and he was holding my hand. a few years later before the paralysis really kicked in i had a reoccuring dream that there was a ufo hovering outside the house and i always went out to it but thats all i can recall. Please if any one has answers please please let me know. thanks to you all. 150771

nothingspecial
12-09-2008, 05:23 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Aleister Crowley perform certain rituals that required him to be in a state between being awake and asleep? I am sure there are some Crowley fans here that can shed some light on this. Perhaps this state of mind allows you to access other dimensions.

seanie
12-09-2008, 06:23 AM
i'd say your very close to OBE/astral projecting i get the same thing only i get it in my forehead and my eyes move very rapidlly, i can enter this state a will it only take's me a few minutes, i used to be able to project when i was a kid but can't anymore, maybe it's because i'm thinking about it too much and trying too hard, because when i feel it happen i get excited and i just come out of it there's a few good books you can get on it google astral dynamics.

as for the dream's your having, usually the vibration your feeling is you astral body getting ready to move out when you go asleep from experience i know you can have some fucked up dreams while like this, i had a dream a vilosoraptor was chasing me and it was real :D

frankanne
12-09-2008, 11:05 AM
hi every one, i have had what they call sleep paralysis since i was 6, i am now 37, i have only seen beings once but there were three of them i had a strong feeling they were male, there was 1 on either side of my legs and one in the middle. i never have had the heavy chest feeling, but the terror is very real and i spin violently upwards and am concious i am trying to call to my husband but never succeed. I always wake up shaking and crying, these are not good feelings. I was just wanting some viewpoints of what is happening. My first experience was when i was 6 and a man very ugly and very scared of him he takes me by the hand and takes me somewhere and next thing i know he was bringing me back, i was not scared anymore and he was holding my hand. a few years later before the paralysis really kicked in i had a reoccuring dream that there was a ufo hovering outside the house and i always went out to it but thats all i can recall. Please if any one has answers please please let me know. thanks to you all. 150771

I my goodness! What a thread this is.

What works for me is to call out to Jesus or Jehovah. Say the Lords Prayer. I can then wake up and move again. It happens so infrequently to me now though. The last time was about 6 months ago.

My first experience of 'sleep paralysis' although I didn't know it was called that at the time, was when I was 16. I felt my bed shaking, as though someone was trying to wake me up. I was paralyse. Tried to scream, couldn't, tried to move, couldn't. I felt this awful presence. After I suppose a few minutes I jumped out of bed and ran to my sisters' bedroom and got in bed with my sister, who told me to piss off. But I couldn't go back to my room. Never slept there again.

It didn't happen again until I was 31.

But when I was about 27 and living with my boyfriend, that's when the lucid dreams started. I would dream that me and my boyfriend were walking down a busy London street. We would be running from two men who were wearing suits with guns (this was BEFORE Men in Black and BEFORE I knew anything about 'agents' and stuff). I would say to my boyfriend 'This is Not a Dream', and I'd say 'what's the name of this street?'. I remember running across the road because there was a street sign and the sign said 'Sunnymede?' something like that and I said to him 'we MUST remember that name because this isn't a dream'. I remember a red London bus going by and I tried to see the number of it but all I could see was the back of the bus with a poster of Elton John on it. So weird. But I KNEW it wasn't a dream. These men wanting to shoot us and we kept hiding from them.

Weirder dreams involving the sleep paralysis started when I was 31? Again, I wouldn't be able to move, I'd try to wake up my partner sleeping next to me. I'd get angry at him for not helping me, silly I know. I'd try screaming. Anyway, after a while I could get up and I actually fought with this horrible little troll like creature who sort of laughed at me, but I felt I had won the fight.

The switching on lights that Anthony spoke about. Yes, l'd get up, go to the passage, switch on the light and it wouldn't come on. One time I got in my car, switched on the ignition and it wouldn't start up. That's when I realised that somehow, in that dimention, we can't switch things on. I'd sometimes hear my family downstairs, listening to the TV or something, then wake up and it's the middle of the night, everyone asleep. Or I'd know that my dog was in the room with me, wake up and he wasn't.

Other times I'd wake up in what I felt was my room, but it wasn't my room, but in the dream it would feel like my room, and I'd feel the horrible presence and know, 'oh my god, it's happening again'. Now I just scream out to Jesus and most times I wake up then. There was one time when three troll like creatures were looking over me and I said 'in the name of Jesus' and they shook their heads and sort of grinned, as if to say, that doesn't work with us, but it did, because I woke up and for months it didn't happen again.

This is just so strange. Especially the switching on lights thing. I mean, this is more than just a dream, isn't it, because otherwise how come Anthony has the same thing.

lottie
12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
This may not be completely relevant but i remembered the link and thought it's worth a read....hope its of some help....:)

http://in2worlds.net/dreamtimewaking

Dreamtime and Waking Life
Two sides of the same coin...

I used to be somebody who felt that dreamtime was distinctly different from our waking time ó one was real, the other was clearly not. I wasnít into analyzing my dreams, because I felt they were just nonsense that our brains invented to keep it entertained while the body rested. Now I have a completely different perspective on the matter, but it didnít happen overnight. Over the past few years as Iíve become more conscious and have incorporated a more spiritual view into my reality, my dreams have evolved, to reflect the change. Because of that, Iíve come to realize that there is definitely more to dreaming than just nonsense brain firing. In fact, there are several possibilities that can happen when you lay down for that nap: