PDA

View Full Version : The True Name of "God".. "Jesus"(The Hebrew)

dknomed
22-06-2009, 08:21 PM
The Video Series - Explains and gives the origins to other names as well and if they are false, YHWH or Yahweh, Jehovah, ect ect ect...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Watch the Video Series First but below has some info

as for the name - Yahshayah or Yashayah - there is still some conflict on the subject that the H is in between the a and s

Even with the Conflict the Definition of Above - Yahshayah Means

SAVIOR, DELIVERER , ANOINTED ONE

I am that I am

Ahyah Asher Ahyah - Ehyah Asher Ehyah ----- the (Conflict) is Same as Above
(except with an A in between H and the Y)

the other conflict is that it starts with A instead of E

The Conflict is that the Masorites i think i spelled that right....

Many believe that the Masorites put the E instead of the A to Confuse people with the God of Moses, meaning they made/put/injected the E in the name Ehyah instead of Ahyah

dknomed
24-06-2009, 08:21 PM
ohh man, i thought i included the video series

umm my bad people LOL

1 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
2 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
3 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
4 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
5 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
6 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

dknomed
25-06-2009, 03:05 AM
no comments?

woodelf
25-06-2009, 04:47 AM
hi, i didn't watch the videos, but, i've heard that jesus was named and called yahweh til he was about 27, then he was called messiah.

dknomed
25-06-2009, 06:53 AM
hi, i didn't watch the videos, but, i've heard that jesus was named and called yahweh til he was about 27, then he was called messiah.

they go into the understanding of yehweh

Yahweh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
329] states: “Jehovah (Yahweh),

in the Hebrew you have to undershand they Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God

Hovah Hoba and Hova means, like 20 words like, Wickedness, Naughty, and more words along these lines

so really who is Jehovah, who is Lord or God of Wickedness.....................

dknomed
25-06-2009, 06:57 AM
they go into the understanding of yehweh

Yahweh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
329] states: “Jehovah (Yahweh),

in the Hebrew you have to undershand they Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God

Hovah Hoba and Hova means, like 20 words like, Wickedness, Naughty, and more words along these lines

so really who is Jehovah, who is Lord or God of Wickedness.....................

Yahweh Translates into Jehovah im sorry but it does.................

now this is important
THE!!
hear me THE Shocking Implications of 'Jehovah'

We now see how the first part of the Sacred Name "Yah" was changed to "Jeh" as the "J"
developed and the "a" was replaced with "e" to hide the name.

The suffix "hovah" is No. 1943 in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of "ruin:
mischief." It is another form of No. 1942, havvah, which is translated "calamity, iniquity,
mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very
wickedness."

woodelf
25-06-2009, 09:14 AM
it looks like maybe all that is why they started calling him jesus then, huh? but that was after he died.

dknomed
28-06-2009, 05:54 PM
it looks like maybe all that is why they started calling him jesus then, huh? but that was after he died.

i thought the council of Nicea put that name up, "JESUS"

to worship zeus

well anyway, thats not his name, it dont even have the understanding or the Definition anywhere close to the Hebrew name

jud1th
29-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Jesus was a pretty bog standard name at that time, or to be polite common amongst the people.

The spellings vary to the nationality of the peoples and the old languages

dhjana
30-06-2009, 02:41 AM
So it seems you don't even have the understanding of the JHShVH by now. The name is to be considered purely numerically and fonetically (as thoes two are conected...).

What is the meaning of the '300' in the middle of 'JHVH' ? Then what's the diference between 'JHVH' and 'ALHIM'? As 'TWO becoming ONE creates THREE...'.

dknomed
03-07-2009, 02:21 AM
just info, like i am going to say now, LOOK Into it if you do not believe me

Jesus comes from Jehovah

Jehova or Jahovah, or Yahweh, or yhwh, is known as Lord or God of Wickedness

Satan has many names, one of those names, JESUS, that NAME, people worship to and pray to everyday, i hate when people dont even go to the original language, and or atleast try to have some understanding of the names put forth.

and he has many followers, even this "EARTHS", ""THIS WORLDS"" , "Beloved Jewish people of current day israel" are not, or will they claim to be from one of the 12 tribes of Israel, hell they dont even fit, not, 1 of the 12 curses put on the tribes.

sometimes "Info comes across or "Finds me"

satan and his works is and are closer than you think

im not even really a "church" or "Churchy" person

and i can basically see satanism, occult symbols, 666, everywhere lol

its one of those, "Once you know what to Look for" you can see it ALL DAY :D

no wonder why people dont want to wake up

dhjana
04-07-2009, 03:53 AM
Ok and what if i see the work of so called Satan throu You? Who is right - You or me, or maybe neither...

Speeking of origins - thoes who wrote thoes names were using numeric system called Quabalah. If you don't understand the basics, how can it be you see so much...? If You try to say anything about origins of any words, shouldn't You say about origins of ways that created the words, where not spelling, but the meaning might come from...? Within Judaic tradition it's common that the name of god, tetragrammaton, is being called '''the name''' insteed of jehovah, yahveh or whatewer... It's all our eastern habit to give everything it's own name, as we concider ourselfs '''I AM'''...

michael christopher
04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh-Heh-Uav-Heh-Doy-Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh

Say that and your head will start to spin until it comes off of your shoulders. Ask any Jew!

octopusrex
04-07-2009, 12:51 PM
The God of Abraham?

dhjana
06-07-2009, 12:05 AM
If You can write that mesns You never said that, becouse Your hear is still on Your shoulders ;) Next DALETH not DOY, otherwise it makes no ancient sence and shows Your lack of so called 'Tree Of Life Meditation'. It's not a bad thing - every one lacks something - we're only humans... I've concluded that so called QUABALAH is jet another mask of controlling system, jet The Bible was written using that very mask. What it means...?

Abraham can not be considered a true character as there are no reaeal (if anything can be considered real...) proofs of it's existence...