PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati plans for London 2012 Olympics

gushen
25-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Inspired by Rik Clay's work, I've made some research of my own.

In 2008 I posted a thread in this forum about the blatant Illuminati symbology displayed in the Olympics closing ceremony: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34131

The 2008 thread (and this one as well) with embedded pictures can be found here as well: http://www.conspiracybase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=223

I've also started writing a series of free articles about what is the real deal with the dark forces in this planet. Many people seem to be confused about who/what is exactly evil and who/what is good. I will go through the many occult symbols that the conspiracy community are used to and show an infallible way of seeing whether the symbol displays a tendency for good or evil. Tendency is a key word here because in the end it's not just a black and white situation. You can find more information at the link above.

Some of the most obvious symbols in the 2008 Olympics closing ceremony were:

The shape of an eye formed by the Bird's Nest stadium illuminated with red. A burning yellow pupil in the center. The colors fit the descriptions that witnesses have given before about reptilian eyes. Coincidence?

Note the name of the stadium: Bird's Nest; a nest to accommodate birds, or perhaps winged reptilians/serpents.

Other things present were manned flying saucers, strange 666 monocycles, and the most important of all: the Babel Tower made of piles of human bodies.

They showed a pile of bodies escalating the tower. Then the tower was struck with bolts of lightning (Usain Bolt?) that set it on fire. At this point, the eye becomes red with a "burning" yellow pupil.

The burning tower tarot card, that is often represented being struck by lightning, is interchangeable with the burning tree of life. The bolt of lightning represents the bolt of revelation, revelation to make something unknown known. All the tarot cards contain the same symbolism of a tower being destroyed by an explosive burning force, as also seem in "Nostradamus, The Lost Book".

The burning tower is the sign of our times: there is an eerie resonance between the smoldering ruins of the World Trade Center and the tarot's image of a falling tower, representing the collapse of elaborate and desperately held illusions.

From Wikipedia: "To some, the Tower (tarot card) symbolizes failure, ruin and catastrophe. Each card in the Major Arcana is a result of the previous. After the self bondage of The Devil, life is self correcting. Either the querents must make changes in their own lives, or the changes will be made for them."

London 2012 Olympics

As mentioned by Rik Clay, here is the full London 2012 promo video:

London 2012 Olympic Stadium Insight Promo - REALLY GOOD - YouTube

We have in this video:

* Flying serpents
* Little birds (remember the Bird's Nest?)
* UFOs
* Mothership
* Huge metal serpents
* 11:11 (you can see it several times)

By the end of the video, all the serpents, birds, UFOs and the mothership come together to form the London Olympics stadium.

You can see that the CGI artists are well informed about how UFOs move. Notice that the UFOs in the video don't just glide; they zip from one place to another.

Conclusion

Remember: it's all speculation.

11 in numerology can represent a portal, like those seen in the movies: with two columns and an inter-dimensional passage in the middle. 11:11 can represent a portal and its mirror image, much like two portals are necessary for one to cross over between dimensions: one portal in the current dimension and another in the dimension beyond. Is the portal of the "other side" ready to operate? Are the two going to synchronize at 21/12/2012 at 11:11 AM/PM?

Also, another very important interpretation of number 11 is controlled evolution. The Illuminati is not necessarily evil, unless you want to call their obsessions as evil. Controlled evolution means a slow and directed evolution that every being in the universe is subject to. The Illuminati believes that they are destined to control us and lead us to the New Age (under their own terms of course). This is one of the deeper meanings of number eleven.

Suppose we had the beginning of the activation of an inter-dimensional portal at 9/11 when the towers were burnt. They gathered and probably have been gathering a LOT of emotional energy with that event. These energies started a vortex that will allow a portal to be opened in 2012. Now, here is something that they are building in Dubai:

The Palm Trump International Hotel & Tower:

http://www.conspiracybase.com/temp/images/trump_tower.jpg

Doesn't it look like a portal? Construction is scheduled for completion in summer 2011. Does the name Trump reminds you of anything? Of course, Donald Trump!

They dropped the original pinnacle tower design:

http://www.dubai-architecture.info/images/fedv2d.jpg

Looks like an egg to me. It's said that they dropped this project due to the way that shadows were cast on the surroundings.

The Dubai Trump tower is the centerpiece of the Palm Jumeirah (palm islands):

http://www.conspiracybase.com/temp/images/palm_islands0.jpg
http://www.conspiracybase.com/temp/images/palm_islands1.jpg

The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island created using land reclamation by Nakheel, a company owned by the Dubai government. It is considered the Eighth Wonder of the World.

It's amazing what is going on Dubai. There are more construction workers living there than citizens. Check this page on Dubai architecture:
http://www.dubai-architecture.info/DUB-GAL1.htm

What will be the role of the new London stadium during the 2012 Olympics? I wonder what will be the name of this stadium. Are the energies being invoked by the Illuminati going to manifest in 2012 during the Olympics?

There is obviously a connection between 9/11 and the burning tower symbolism, and even more "coincidences" can be found with numerology.

Another interesting bit: In the 1998 Los Angeles Olympics they closed it with an UFO entering the stadium. An alien appears, looks around and then goes back to the ship. It was totally out of context just like these unnecessary UFOs in the 2008 closing ceremonies and in the new video.

We also have the 2012 Olympics logo that when rearranged results in the word Zion being New Jerusalem. London is believed to be Zion by Rosicrucian Freemasons who rebuilt it in 1666, and USA is believed to be the New Babylon (*CONFIRM*). But they have burnt the tower of Babylon in the 2008 Olympics ceremonies, which could mean that USA might lose its supremacy. Does anybody know what the destruction of the Babel Tower could mean? What happened to Babylon?

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/05may/zion2012.jpg

I can say that the Illuminati seems to be in a hurry to complete the New World Order (or whatever plan they have) until 2012. Who will help them? Who are the piles of bodies escalating the tower? Did they use the soul energy of those who died in 9/11 to empower their plans? A nest for what/who? A portal? Who is going through that portal? Are we going to have UFOs showing up? A false first alien contact? A false alien invasion? Are they preparing the subconscious of people? Are they guiding people to a particular scenario that they need to manifest? Am I seeing things?

johnnymat
28-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Take a holiday!! Get out and see the real world!

smoke n mirrors
28-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Take a holiday!! Get out and see the real world!

I have heard a rummer, that sticking your head in a gas oven and waiting a minuet or so before igniting clears ones head. Perhaps you would like to test this theory. I'm sure it would be of great value to science and this forum going by the quality of your posts. :rolleyes:

Toot toot me old fruit.

johnnymat
02-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Why thank you for that most wonderful suggestion Mr smokenmirrors - I will bear that in mind next time I find myself actually taking ANYTHING on this site seriously!!
Meanwhile have you ever contemplated whether the accumulation of copious amounts of belly button fluff actually affects the entropy of the universe? Now THAT is something worth considering!!
Toodle pip old bean!!

secondsun
03-07-2009, 09:02 AM
...i keep running this shit through my head and i don't know what to make of it!?... 3-17 is significant!....for some reason??... thats why i have it in my avatar!... but i just keep going back to St Patrick's day!... "behold... i have cast the serpents from the land"!... the New Jerusalem!?... a crystal city.... Canary Wharf???.... surrounded by rainbows!?... colors of the Olympics?... fuck knows!

smoke n mirrors
03-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Maybe 11 is part of the significance 3 17. :confused:

secondsun
03-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Maybe 11 is part of the significance 3 17.

...the palm islands... 3 segments... 17 leaves!

sk8erboi
05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Hate to sound crass, but that Olympics symbol looks a lot like someone performing oral sex... Have another look and you'll see what I mean...

secondsun
06-07-2009, 04:21 AM
Hate to sound crass, but that Olympics symbol looks a lot like someone performing oral sex... Have another look and you'll see what I mean...

...does your lover have any prosthetic limbs?

sk8erboi
06-07-2009, 01:55 PM
No, he's just really well endowed. And that Olympics symbol is really fellatio-esque

siriusc
06-07-2009, 02:03 PM
The tower design they dropped in Dubai reminds me more of a pine cone opening.

gushen
07-07-2009, 11:39 PM
The tower design they dropped in Dubai reminds me more of a pine cone opening.

Yes that is more like it. It may have to do with the pineal gland, and the Palm Islands looks like an atrium. I added the research on Dubai because when I was researching about the occult symbolism in the Olympics and the connection to 9/11 I remembered that the Illuminati are very good in channeling human emotional energy toward their plans. They do this all the time by spreading fear through the media. It may sound off this world, but I know that there is a very probable timeline that involves the opening of a portal in 2012 where the Antichrist, probably a giant winged reptilian, will come to Earth. As far things are going, it doesn't seem that this will manifest in our timeline, but still the incredible symbolism in the 2008 Olympics and the 2012 London promo video cannot be denied. They are definitely engineering something, although I have heard rumors that the Illuminati has fallen, or is falling, but they won't go without a fight, one that will probably decimate half of the population. The actual "ascension" that some people are expecting will probably be death for the majority, while only a few have acquired sufficient power to actually ascend (an empowered kind of death under one's will and control).

nioz
16-07-2009, 05:58 AM
For the people who also investigated Rik Clay's work

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72881

dolores1
05-08-2009, 05:25 PM
11.11. could also stand for the 2 masonic pillars and we could play about with potential stadium names, as these guys aren't exactly originsl thinkers.

How about:
Capstone
Black Horse
Grey Friers
Temple
Queen's - Semiramis
Sion
Serpentine
Key Stone
Cross Keys
Please feel free to add.

Did you notice they shot about 15 seconds showing athletes! Must have been a mistake.

dolores1
05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Jonnymat,

you could also play with your toe jam.