PDA

View Full Version : can you see small circles floating in the sky???

thenewhero2012
25-03-2009, 10:03 AM
i can see a lots of little circles... i mean sky is full of them...i tought my eyes are
messed up.i used to see it if i look a lot, but now i see them all the time.
but one thing i want to know...every where i look i can se movement of things..like everything vibrates. i dont know if my eyes are messed up.
reality is not a solid for me its more like fluid in constant move.i need help with this...and even when i go to sleep, i open my eyes and i see things that i cant explain...like stuff projected from my mind...or sometimes all things in room change...it lasts till my brain return it to normal...i used to meditate a lot before..now i dont have that much time, work and all other stuff,but all that started to happen since i practice meditatation....i dont know is that normal or not...i dont use some meditation practice book or something i just folow my fellings...things i felt and seen trough meditation are marveles...i cant even describe...have i change my reality??? i need help with this.if any one got same experiance, please write about it?

ekxodus
25-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Ive been seeing what you describe since I can remember, my brother does too, he thinks they are micro organisms floating around in/on our eyes.

I can kind of see what he means, sometimes it looks like bacteria under a microscope.

I don't profess to know exactly what they are though.

fekdemasons
25-03-2009, 10:14 AM
i can see a lots of little circles... i mean sky is full of them...i tought my eyes are
but one thing i want to know...every where i look i can se movement of things..like everything vibrates. i dont know if my eyes are messed up.
reality is not a solid for me its more like fluid in constant move.i need help with this...and even when i go to sleep, i open my eyes and i see things that i cant explain...like stuff projected from my mind...or sometimes all things in room change...it lasts till my brain return it to normal...i used to meditate a lot before..now i dont have that much time, work and all other stuff,but all that started to happen since i practice meditatation....i dont know is that normal or not...i dont use some meditation practice book or something i just folow my fellings...things i felt and seen trough meditation are marveles...i cant even describe...have i change my reality??? i need help with this.if any one got same experiance, please write about it?

They are floaters , covered elsewher on this forumn. Its fluid in your eye that sloshes around and creates this phenomina. If you look up using your eyeball it will follow the same position relative to your visual perspective.

If it didn't and say you looked to your left (with your eyeball) and this thing stayed on the right I would worry.

thenewhero2012
25-03-2009, 10:21 AM
yes it follow where i look, but what with this other things like fluid walls..i mean everything is fluid ...its hard to describe..like you can go trough walls..

rimbaud
25-03-2009, 10:44 AM
i get em too.. is there any way of getting rid of em?

beldazar
25-03-2009, 10:52 AM
I dont see small circles but glittery particles when I look up in the sky, they are always moving, circling around, busy little sparkly things, even when my eyes are fixed to a point.

venividivici2311
25-03-2009, 11:02 AM
yes it follow where i look, but what with this other things like fluid walls..i mean everything is fluid ...its hard to describe..like you can go trough walls..

i know what you mean,i just recently
noticed it,the walls seem to move,
wobble if you will,wooden beams on the
ceiling seem to bend,its hard to discribe,,very strange indeedd.
it could be that my brain is pulling tricks on me
im not sure

gilly
25-03-2009, 11:07 AM
I've noticed this since I was a child. I decided (probably wrongly then, if it's due to fluid in the eye), that it was little specks of dust in the atmosphere, which are indistinct, because you're unable to focus on them, as the air's thick with them & they're at different distances from your eyes.

astrochicken
25-03-2009, 11:08 AM
i know what you mean,i just recently
noticed it,the walls seem to move,
wobble if you will,wooden beams on the
ceiling seem to bend,its hard to discribe,,very strange indeedd.
it could be that my brain is pulling tricks on me
im not sure

I see them all the time, and they're definetly not floaters, as i have them also.

Of late, and especially nights.. the auras that trees are giving off is nothing short of amazing.. and, by toutatis, the heavens appear to be contracting.
In anthroposophy they posit that the earth *inhales* the ether at night and during the day the earth *exhales* but damn if, if the constallations are just so bloody close of late.. that and the ripples coming off the moon.. it's like surfing you can feel the moonbeams being swept up and crashing over you...
wierd times indeed.

ex sheep
25-03-2009, 11:11 AM
I dont see small circles but glittery particles when I look up in the sky, they are always moving, circling around, busy little sparkly things, even when my eyes are fixed to a point.

You got stars in your eyes honey :)

gilly
25-03-2009, 11:13 AM
I see them all the time, and they're definetly not floaters, as i have them also.

Of late, and especially nights.. the auras that trees are giving off is nothing short of amazing.. and, by toutatis, the heavens appear to be contracting.
In anthroposophy they posit that the earth *inhales* the ether at night and during the day the earth *exhales* but damn if, if the constallations are just so bloody close of late.. that and the ripples coming off the moon.. it's like surfing you can feel the moonbeams being swept up and crashing over you...
wierd times indeed.

Apologies for being off topic, but when I've been getting up in the silly hours recently (mainly to let my pup out for a pee), I've noticed that instead of being pitch black, the sky has a strange, vaguely green glow about it. Your post reminded me of it Astrochicken. Has anyone else noticed this?

pinnochio
25-03-2009, 11:25 AM
The small circles you see are called prantra energy particles. I see them everywhere mostly on cloudy days against a grey sky. Its incredible to watch isn't it.

The phenomonan of stuff going hazy and soapy looking its like you look at something and it has that shimmering effect like when you look at a heatwave and it gives the same effect.

A guy called Stuie wilde calls it the morph. if you look really carefully you'll also see what looks like dry rain. I recommend a book called Gods Gladiators by Stuart Wilde it tells you all about the shimmering effect your seeing.

vladmir
25-03-2009, 11:47 AM
vitality globules mate, most people can see them if they know how to look.
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=ccIArVH2KFYC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=vitality+globules&source=bl&ots=nPeKspsvYC&sig=dCjEiwToJWCbqZkAp1uociRz2q0&hl=en&ei=vRnKSeHMAceIkQXQ3uXeAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result

mr_pixie
25-03-2009, 11:58 AM

I think I know what you mean.

deadskinball
25-03-2009, 12:04 PM
ALRIGHT YOU LOT

back to reality.

They are things floating around within the jelly inside the eyeball.

This site (http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/BHCV2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Eye_floaters?open) explains it a bit better.

If the floaters become dark then it may indicate a deteriorating eyeball. Glaucoma sufferers get this often due to age. If you are concerned about your floaters (dark or not, or just annoying) then you should consider having a check up with an opthamologist. Go to any optometrist and they will direct you to the closest one (or whichever they get a kickback from :p ).

Glaucoma is an insidious eye disease and if you pick it up early then less vision loss.

Floaters are NOT an indicator that you have an emerging disease, but it would be best to have a check up just the same for your own piece of mind.

mistress_medusa
25-03-2009, 12:11 PM
I can kind of see what he means, sometimes it looks like bacteria under a microscope.

Yeeeeah! I've seen them since I was a little girl. I used to say they were "tiny spaceships" :D

You hit the nail on the head when you said it looks like bacteria under a microscope. That's what I see perfectly. All squirmy and darting about!

I just put it down to particles in the atmosphere, I'm sure the majority of people see them. No biggie! :)

thenewhero2012
25-03-2009, 12:14 PM
so my eyes are screwed...
i just think that there is more then eye retina...i will see my doctor when i really cant see...i never really liked this reality, people runin for money...no other values....they dont even want to hear about their real purpose...when i started to lookin for my self i realized that is what i am here for...to explore myself...to share myself with others...i found the biggest joy in my life...
i dont belong in this world, maybe thats why i am sub killing myself...maybe thats why my eyes dont see the way they used to...sorry for jumping of subject

beldazar
25-03-2009, 12:47 PM
vitality globules mate, most people can see them if they know how to look.
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=ccIArVH2KFYC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=vitality+globules&source=bl&ots=nPeKspsvYC&sig=dCjEiwToJWCbqZkAp1uociRz2q0&hl=en&ei=vRnKSeHMAceIkQXQ3uXeAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result

Hey thanks Vlad, nice one! Thats it! Their randomness is orderly if you know what I mean, busy milling around and around, lol.

'Vitality globules' I could do with some of that :D

simplysimon
25-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Stuart Wilde goes into some detail about this in his book The Art of Redemption. He also comes up with some ways to connect to this energy (freaked me right out!). That book and Whispering Winds of Change are both well worth reading.

And as to the floaters theory,I recently had an eye test with better than 20/20 results and perfect eye health. I can still see this energy.

vladmir
25-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey thanks Vlad, nice one! Thats it! Their randomness is orderly if you know what I mean, busy milling around and around, lol.

you are welcome my friend. In China they call it Chi and In India they are called Prana and it is said in esoteric literature by the yogi's that this Prana is what our Etheric body absorbs using the Spleen Chakra, and it is proper absorption of these 'vitality globules' that infuse life in the body, not just the oxygen in the air.

beldazar
25-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Otherwise known as orgone energy, nice :)

astrochicken
25-03-2009, 07:24 PM
ALRIGHT YOU LOT

back to reality.

They are things floating around within the jelly inside the eyeball.

This site (http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/BHCV2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Eye_floaters?open) explains it a bit better.

If the floaters become dark then it may indicate a deteriorating eyeball. Glaucoma sufferers get this often due to age. If you are concerned about your floaters (dark or not, or just annoying) then you should consider having a check up with an opthamologist. Go to any optometrist and they will direct you to the closest one (or whichever they get a kickback from :p ).

Glaucoma is an insidious eye disease and if you pick it up early then less vision loss.

Floaters are NOT an indicator that you have an emerging disease, but it would be best to have a check up just the same for your own piece of mind.

I think you and a few others are on about something totally unrelated.

1. As you said there are floaters which "float" on the surface and which, upon focussing, look like "microbes" or "bacteria" which in itself is pretty amazing.. there's fuck all to see in the mirror, so the eyes would seem to be capable of focussing on microsopic thingies.

2. Some are talking about white blood cells following a pre-ordained path (which never changes) and they're just doing their business bringing *stuff* to other parts of the body.

3. Then theres's orgone or the globules which is none of the above.

I see all 3, but was specifically referrring to #3.

I don't have glaucoma but i did fuck up one eye slightly through welding without a mask 15 years ago...
damn, still shivering when i think of the pain i had that night, i could have ripped my own eyeballs out to get some relief.

lauren_almighty
25-03-2009, 09:15 PM

I've been seeing this ever since I was a little girl. I used to ask people what they were and they would look at me like I was a freak and be all like "what the fuck are you talking about!?" But if I move my eyes about and look in different directions the little circles and wormy things that I see keep the same shape. They just move when my eye does. But if I carried on staring into space they seem to be tumbling downwards.

michael christopher
25-03-2009, 09:33 PM
I see them all the time. The more you notice them, the more you'll see. You are seeing what Stuart Wilde refers to as "the morphogenic field" and what skeptics will always refer to as "floaters in your eye."

Do the circles seem connected by smaller circles to you, are the patterns random and jumbled? They randomly appear, if you try to stare at once it seems to move... they appear to be purely white, however if there is one really close to your eye it almost looks black from the shading. They overlap each other constantly and at any time you really "unfocus" your eyes you can see them everywhere. This is visible prana/chi/energy. You can breathe it in through your pores if you really focus your mind, you naturally absorb it anyway but when you consciously do it you can become extremely powerful. There is a method of breathing called pranic breathe - it's extremely long, slow breathing where you inhale as much as possible and as slowly as possible, and exhale as slowly and as naturally as possible. If you do this long enough you will have an out of body experience, I guarantee it. The problem is being able to lay still long enough.

People like Jesus got their power from this energy. Can you also see lines randomly, or white sparks that up and disappear? What about "technicolor" as I like to call it... which are various different colored dots that seem to overlay everything. It's almost like you are watching reality through a television screen or something.

This field is the "collective consciousness" that people like to refer to so much. One person can effect this field for miles, if they are truly pure and strong-willed, one person can even effect this field the entire world over.

You will see it more and more. It means your pineal gland is "waking up" and you will begin to experience more and more psychic phenomena...

If you would like to talk to anyone about this sort of thing I love to talk about it, I can never find people who take me seriously. Send me a PM if you are interested!

psychicdefender
25-03-2009, 11:42 PM
I see them too. In the summer they become multicoloured transparent streaks shooting in straight lines.

Peaceful meditation and/or prayer focussed on detachment from the world and into your true self also helps in seeing the aura. Some people 'glow'. Close your eyes in a dark room and move your arms around, experiment, if nothing else it's great fun! :)

EDIT PS Tai chi, 'the energy ball', if done well you can see lines between the hands running from the fingers, again experiment, see if it works when you haven't 'charged up'...

michael christopher
26-03-2009, 12:15 AM
I see them too. In the summer they become multicoloured transparent streaks shooting in straight lines.

Peaceful meditation and/or prayer focussed on detachment from the world and into your true self also helps in seeing the aura. Some people 'glow'. Close your eyes in a dark room and move your arms around, experiment, if nothing else it's great fun! :)

EDIT PS Tai chi, 'the energy ball', if done well you can see lines between the hands running from the fingers, again experiment, see if it works when you haven't 'charged up'...

Lately I have been trying to figure out how to focus my vision to see auras. Maybe I just need to meditate more and focus energy into my pineal gland while I meditate.

flip side
26-03-2009, 12:16 AM
I get those microspcopic things quite alot...

Also at night when I go to bed there's this incredible 'flashing' that goes on. Not sure if it's just my eye's playing tricks on me, but it's as if there's waves of some sorts. Hard to explain really :o

michael christopher
26-03-2009, 12:22 AM
I get those microspcopic things quite alot...

Also at night when I go to bed there's this incredible 'flashing' that goes on. Not sure if it's just my eye's playing tricks on me, but it's as if there's waves of some sorts. Hard to explain really :o

The flashing is definitely not coming from a microscopic particle. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have attuned my mind to the point now when I close my eyes at night, I can vaguely see images forming out of white light. I still can't see anything distinctive yet, but as I meditate more and strengthen my pineal gland, I can probably enhance my spiritual vision (it's funny, spiritual vision looks pretty real).

flip side
26-03-2009, 01:18 AM
The flashing is definitely not coming from a microscopic particle. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have attuned my mind to the point now when I close my eyes at night, I can vaguely see images forming out of white light. I still can't see anything distinctive yet, but as I meditate more and strengthen my pineal gland, I can probably enhance my spiritual vision (it's funny, spiritual vision looks pretty real).

Nice to know I'm not alone. I asked a few of my friends and family if they got it but no. I've had another experience of a ball like energy thing appear next to me in bed. I held out my hand and it's energy moved into it through my fingers. Yes that sounds crazy i know! :cool:

leviathanstaar
26-03-2009, 04:39 AM
imho

fliud like bending reality, breathing walls and more.
problems with depth perception, perhiferhal (sp?) vision now picking up objects moving in high speed.

This is the external response to the inner ear being badly bombarded with electromagnetic waves.

It causes illness, insanity, and general discord among all. It is targeted and effect amplified on those with gifts of sight.

sukyspook
26-03-2009, 10:53 AM
I have pesky eye 'floaters' and I see movement/lights in the sky sometimes....maybe tuning in to higher vibrations??? I hope so lol!

A bit of light relief - here's Family Guy's Peter Griffin on his floater - ENJOY!!:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

thenewhero2012
26-03-2009, 02:56 PM
I've been seeing this ever since I was a little girl. I used to ask people what they were and they would look at me like I was a freak and be all like "what the fuck are you talking about!?" But if I move my eyes about and look in different directions the little circles and wormy things that I see keep the same shape. They just move when my eye does. But if I carried on staring into space they seem to be tumbling downwards.
...thanks, this is very suportive:)
i dont belive i have an eye problem...and even bacteria teory is stupid because i cant focus on one of circles,they allways run...some are fixed in your site and some
are moving no mater where you look...

michael christopher
26-03-2009, 09:39 PM
imho

problems with depth perception, perhiferhal (sp?) vision now picking up objects moving in high speed.

This is the external response to the inner ear being badly bombarded with electromagnetic waves.

It causes illness, insanity, and general discord among all. It is targeted and effect amplified on those with gifts of sight.

Do you have anymore information on this? I frequently pick up high-pitched, constant noises. If I press the flap of my ear over the part I hear out of - basically creating a "noise proof" barrier so I can't hear anything externally - I hear constantly noises, sometimes it sounds like bizarre ambient music, sometimes it is just the high pitch. This is not tinitis, I have that as well - but this is totally different. They come and go. Stuart Wilde says that people who hear that are just hearing the morph though, and not electromagnetic bombardment.

If it is electromagnetic bombardment from the government, what purpose does it serve? I'm happier than ever and more aware than ever...

I'm curious about the information, it does sound plausible.

infinite tea
26-03-2009, 09:59 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

If you see prana (floaty squiggles of light) then you are here to play a role in the shift......but then you always knew there was something different about you didn't you :-)

thenewhero2012
27-03-2009, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKWaT4UqBf4

If you see prana (floaty squiggles of light) then you are here to play a role in the shift......but then you always knew there was something different about you didn't you :-)

i belive you are right...that felling of difference between you and others...
not ego but things you see, feel, hear other people couldnt.
I called it lost sheep sindrom:)
but that felling that there is something bigger for me to do...that pain around my chest all the time...

michael christopher
27-03-2009, 12:15 PM
i belive you are right...that felling of difference between you and others...
not ego but things you see, feel, hear other people couldnt.
I called it lost sheep sindrom:)
but that felling that there is something bigger for me to do...that pain around my chest all the time...

I have always felt alienated and different. It was only when I began to follow this path that I felt true contentment, and I realized just what my mind is capable of, just what I am capable of seeing and feeling that I once didn't even bother to notice... it feels amazing. I am happier than ever, less worried about the future than EVER in my life! My old goals and ideas have dropped away as I realize how shallow they were, how they would never make me happy. We all have a choice. We can decide to heal or to destroy. We can be part of the white-blood-cell brigade or we can continue to destroy the planet with not only our material pollution, but our spiritual pollution.

I am more amazed now at simply looking up at the sky than I have ever been at anything.

michael christopher
27-03-2009, 12:23 PM

The speech in the middle made me cry unexpectedly, this is what I have started to feel lately - that all of these attempts to control us and deceive us will fail and be futile, and that the other way will finally be tried. The way of peace and unity.

I feel so vindicated and energized after listening to that speech.

I feel stronger than ever now.

supertzar
27-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I have seen the tiny floating circles all my life, too. Not all the time, but in certain places like looking through the picture window at home. They seem to slowly move across the field of vision, but also move as the eye moves.

The fast-moving light squiqqles I have also seen my entire life. They fill the sky, constantly appearing and disappearing, quickly moving in a random pattern.

michael christopher
27-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I have seen the tiny floating circles all my life, too. Not all the time, but in certain places like looking through the picture window at home. They seem to slowly move across the field of vision, but also move as the eye moves.

The fast-moving light squiqqles I have also seen my entire life. They fill the sky, constantly appearing and disappearing, quickly moving in a random pattern.

If you stare hard enough, you can see constant sparks of light going on and off like an insane psychadelic light show, and you do NOT have to be on drugs to witness this. Stare at a beautiful cerulean blue sky for a second and try to see the squiggles... the more you focus on them, the more you'll see the exploding white lights. They are almost like tracers.

astrochicken
29-03-2009, 05:26 PM
If you stare hard enough, you can see constant sparks of light going on and off like an insane psychadelic light show, and you do NOT have to be on drugs to witness this. Stare at a beautiful cerulean blue sky for a second and try to see the squiggles... the more you focus on them, the more you'll see the exploding white lights. They are almost like tracers.

Fuck yeah LOL. I get severe kaleidoscopic swirls at night before going to sleep.. it's like ripples and crashing vortices swirling around the room andswirling fluorescent green "fingerprints".

The other thing lately is as you said "tracer" streaks at night.. i put that down to just being attuned to the etheric entities flying about all over the place. I mean, just because you can't SEE them doesn't mean that, unlike the depths of the ocean, or a glass of water, that the atmosphere is devoid of life. I see some *things* chasing other things around the sky.. you know not unlike big fish with teeth eating wee fish with no teeth. (they don't look like fish though..more like jellyfish / mantas with tails

Any writings on this online?

michael christopher
29-03-2009, 05:44 PM
The other thing lately is as you said "tracer" streaks at night.. i put that down to just being attuned to the etheric entities flying about all over the place. I mean, just because you can't SEE them doesn't mean that, unlike the depths of the ocean, or a glass of water, that the atmosphere is devoid of life. I see some *things* chasing other things around the sky.. you know not unlike big fish with teeth eating wee fish with no teeth. (they don't look like fish though..more like jellyfish / mantas with tails

I think Jose' Escamilla (I think that's how it's spelled) calls these things rods. He can capture them on his camera using a high-speed shutter or something like that. Supposedly sometimes they come down and fly into people.

astrochicken
29-03-2009, 10:29 PM
I think Jose' Escamilla (I think that's how it's spelled) calls these things rods. He can capture them on his camera using a high-speed shutter or something like that. Supposedly sometimes they come down and fly into people.

I see those most nights without the infrared setup.

nowimgone
31-03-2009, 11:47 AM
know what you mean, i see little 'light worms' darting around if i look at the sky for too long. I can also make trees and plants turn into a sort of 'grid' full of intersecting lines if i dont focus on one specific part of the scene. With rocks and mountains and bare earth in general the 'grid' is circular in its announcement to me. This is due to taking magic mushrooms and seeing things merge at an energetic level, the skill has stayed with me and i feel good that i can turn it on and off at will.

Saw the england match the other day. Look at the solar cross in the background of the new england logo, its the exact same cross you see if you look at the sun with your eyes almost shut, you're eyelashes filter out some of the rays and you end up with a beautiful solar cross totally identical to the new logo. creepy and very blatant. Try it!

michael christopher
31-03-2009, 11:58 PM
know what you mean, i see little 'light worms' darting around if i look at the sky for too long. I can also make trees and plants turn into a sort of 'grid' full of intersecting lines if i dont focus on one specific part of the scene. With rocks and mountains and bare earth in general the 'grid' is circular in its announcement to me. This is due to taking magic mushrooms and seeing things merge at an energetic level, the skill has stayed with me and i feel good that i can turn it on and off at will.

Saw the england match the other day. Look at the solar cross in the background of the new england logo, its the exact same cross you see if you look at the sun with your eyes almost shut, you're eyelashes filter out some of the rays and you end up with a beautiful solar cross totally identical to the new logo. creepy and very blatant. Try it!

Wow, if you are seeing a grid your third eye is probably pretty open.

I can see the squiggles and like, technicolor in the air (I don't know any other way to describe it). I see bursting white lights if I stare at a bright blue sky. I try to imagine things like a grid, I am trying to see auras right now. I thought I saw a bubble around a bird once. Who knows. The closest I got to seeing the grid was the last time I did 35x salvia - while my eyes were closed, I felt completely like I was in the grid, like I was just a part of all the energy that was pretending to have form and moving around, with a fixed point of consciousness. I felt like if I really wanted to, I could stick my hand through a wall by just converting it to the right type of energy.

I haven't been able to replicate the grid/energy feeling at all though, I know it is key to seeing things as they truly are.

lauren_almighty
10-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I've noticed recently that there have been a few times when I have just managed to fall asleep when suddenly I have been shocked awake by a loud noise or my dog jumping on my bed. I see a flash of black and white stripes that looks almost like a hypnotic spiral just before my eyes open. It's freaked me out a few times.
Wierd.

entrangermercenary
10-06-2009, 08:05 PM

:eek: :eek:

infinite tea
10-06-2009, 08:13 PM
It's prana - energy if you want to give it a name. You are just tuned into a higher frequency. See if you can make a psi ball - google it or look on you tube. Once you open your mind to the possibilities anything becomes possible - life becomes a dream ;-)

The Jesus story throws down the gauntlet - "there will be many who come after me who will do greater deeds" Anything IS possible - free your mind, reach for the stars and you may land on the moon. In a dream anything is possible IF you believe, only your lack of imagination limits you. The dreamer IS the dream - it IS all YOU.

kelsolove89
30-08-2010, 03:48 PM
@ michael christopher

Wow you literally described EXACTLY what i see. the transparent energy that hold onto each other...form shapes..sometimes look black if they are close... huge energy lines...colored dots. this is blowing my mind :] i can never find people who can see this!! I also see the world vibrating all around me. I can also see transparent shapes..that's the best i can describe them so far. Also when I stare at the sky, it starts to vibrate rapidly and kind of looks like the movement of water in a pool and is sucking in like a vacuum. If you would like to chat with me about this i would so appreciate your insight!
peace and love
Kelsey

kelsolove89
30-08-2010, 04:00 PM
so my eyes are screwed...
i just think that there is more then eye retina...i will see my doctor when i really cant see...i never really liked this reality, people runin for money...no other values....they dont even want to hear about their real purpose...when i started to lookin for my self i realized that is what i am here for...to explore myself...to share myself with others...i found the biggest joy in my life...
i dont belong in this world, maybe thats why i am sub killing myself...maybe thats why my eyes dont see the way they used to...sorry for jumping of subject

I just got done reading a New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and your message reminded me of it. I think you would quite enjoy it. its soul full filling!! reveals everyone's true purpose

kelsolove89
30-08-2010, 04:03 PM
...thanks, this is very suportive:)
i dont belive i have an eye problem...and even bacteria teory is stupid because i cant focus on one of circles,they allways run...some are fixed in your site and some
are moving no mater where you look...

I know exactly what you mean!! I see them too and its not an eye problem whats your ever! your pineal gland is awakening my friend :]

kelsolove89
30-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Do you have anymore information on this? I frequently pick up high-pitched, constant noises. If I press the flap of my ear over the part I hear out of - basically creating a "noise proof" barrier so I can't hear anything externally - I hear constantly noises, sometimes it sounds like bizarre ambient music, sometimes it is just the high pitch. This is not tinitis, I have that as well - but this is totally different. They come and go. Stuart Wilde says that people who hear that are just hearing the morph though, and not electromagnetic bombardment.

If it is electromagnetic bombardment from the government, what purpose does it serve? I'm happier than ever and more aware than ever...

I'm curious about the information, it does sound plausible.

for the life of me i cant remember where i saw this but i read that Ets known as "watchers " are sending a "hum" noise out to see what people are awakening. I think it was on a Dolores Cannon video. its quite amazing and intriguing :]

kelsolove89
30-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Its like your reading my mind :]

killuminatiist
30-08-2010, 04:43 PM

Exactly what I see.

beldazar
30-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Exactly what I see.

:)

They are cool aren't they? Just dancing about in the air :D

verndewd
30-08-2010, 10:25 PM
get your eyes looked at to eliminate occular nerve problems. Once that is eliminated enjoy the merging of paralell realities as we move towards the shift.

as the hopi's say it will be as if were walking through worlds.

nirvana
30-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Ive been seeing the white bright dots moving around now since 1986 Also feel like my head Is being squeezed feels like energy needs to leave But Is stuck If that makes any sense.

redman
30-08-2010, 11:18 PM
I remember reading Kurt Cobains journals and he describes seeing similar things.

kelsolove89
31-08-2010, 01:24 PM
I remember reading Kurt Cobains journals and he describes seeing similar things.

just wondering but like what things was he seeing?

killuminatiist
31-08-2010, 01:36 PM
:)

They are cool aren't they? Just dancing about in the air :D

Yeah,I thought my eyes was fucked when I first started noticing then, but now ive got used to them.