PDA

View Full Version : The exorcism of Anneliese Michel (a sign)

times7
23-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Anneliese Michel was born in Germany in the 1950s,she became possessed by demons and lost her mind.

Anneliese went to doctors and was given medication,when that never worked she turned to the church for an exorcism.
a movie called Emily Rose has been made in 2005 based on her

During Anneliese illness she started to become terrified of religious objects,she ate spiders and smashed her teeth on the wall,bit members of her family and did self mutilation. THIS IS A TRUE STORY
She claimed to be possessed by Hitler,Nero,Judas and Lucifer,she stopped eating and starved to death claiming that God had sent her to die to cross over to purgatory to help lost souls.

Two years after she died a nun contacted her parents saying God had sent her a vision saying Anneliese was an angel and her body was still in perfect condition
Anneliese parents asked for her body to be exhumed saying they wanted to give her a better funeral but THE GOVERMENT became involved and dug up Anneliese and refused to let her parents to see the body,she is now at rest in Germany and her grave is visited by Christians and muslims who say she was an angel
This story is REAL

btw

Secular goverments promote atheism with cover ups and LIES

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OxEw-l-ei60

times7
23-06-2007, 01:00 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sFs9lvgUAQ8

above is a link to a clip of the Movie based on the Exorcism of Emily Rose

btw

I repeat when Anneliese Michel was exhumed THE GOVERMENT would not let her parents see the body.

secular goverments promote atheism with cover ups and lies

times7
23-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Anneliese was talking in latin,she never knew latin

In the court case after her death,the judge ruled that the tapes were she spoke Latin was not allowed for evidence and it was not reported by the media she was speaking latin and other languages that had died out

Remember the NWO keep the public ignorant on spiritual matters and prefer to feed the masses with racist LIES such as darwins theory based on lower evolved human beings

times7
23-06-2007, 01:05 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0asJvJW_cts&mode=related&search=

This is a clip from the exorcism in the movie Emily Rose

times7
23-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Possessed] We are the ones who dwell within.
[in Hebrew language] I am the one who dwelt within CAIN!
[in Latin language] I am the one who dwelt within NERO!
[in Greek language] I once dwelt within JUDAS!
[in German Language] I was with Legion
[In Assyrian Neo-Aramaic language] I am Belial
[possessed/English] and I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0asJvJW_cts&mode=related&search=

chattanova
23-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Iv'e seen the movie, its in fact very interresting and I remember all the big newspapers slaughtered this movie when it came and they wrote stuff like ''It's sick to make a movie about a crazy priest who obviosly killed a innocent girl''
But in this case I've believed all the time that the priest is innocent and the girl was obsessed by something.
Thanx for reminding about this times7.

times7
23-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Christians and muslims visit Anneliese grave to this very day,some say she was a saint,some even say she was an angel sent from God.

But why would god let a saint become possessed ?

click on the link and find out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NlvwV7EDQaw

btw

When Anneliese was exhumed THE GOVERMENT got involved and would not let her parents see the body.

Secular goverments promote atheism with cover ups and LIES such as Datrwins theory of how a chicken comes from a trex.
(the mass media are calling atheists stupid by doing this)

times7
23-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Iv'e seen the movie, its in fact very interresting and I remember all the big newspapers slaughtered this movie when it came and they wrote stuff like ''It's sick to make a movie about a crazy priest who obviosly killed a innocent girl''
But in this case I've believed all the time that the priest is innocent and the girl was obsessed.
Thanx for reminding about this times7.

no problem bro

peace

times7
23-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Before the trial the parents asked authorities for permission to exhume the remains of their daughter. They did so as a result of a message received from a Carmelite nun from the district of Allgäu in southern Bavaria. The nun had told the parents that a vision had revealed to her that their daughter's body was still intact, and that this authenticated the supernatural character of her case. The official reason presented by the parents to authorities was that Anneliese had been buried in undue hurry in a cheap coffin. Almost two years after the burial, on February 25, 1978, her remains were replaced in a new oak-coffin lined with tin.

The official reports (disputed by people of faith) state that the body bore the signs of consistent deterioration. Photos made during the exhumation were NEVER released.
The exhumers moved Anneliese's body from one coffin to the other, holding her by her legs and hands, which would have been impossible if her body had decayed much. The accused exorcists — Anneliese’s parents and the two priests — were discouraged from seeing the remnants of Anneliese. Father Arnold Renz later claimed that he had even been prevented from entering the mortuary.

Atheism is promoted by cover ups and LIES

THIS IS A TRUE STORY

ngawaka19
23-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Saw the film and believed. Nice to know some extra info on this topic. thanks
love and light

times7
23-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Saw the film and believed. Nice to know some extra info on this topic. thanks
love and light

No problem ngawaka

The people who made the film of Emily Rose were told not to mention that she was exhumed because of a vision given to a Nun and the parents were not allowed by GOVERMENT lapdogs to see the body after she was exhumed.

Theres only one reason why the GOVERMENT would not let Anneliese parents see the body and release photos and thats GOVERMENT propaganda and atheist LIES would fall apart.

Still the secret is out and many people know that Anneliese was a saint

Glory To God

times7
23-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Anneliese has shown many people the eternal soul is REAL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5lvmlw1ePnA

God really does work in mysterious ways

ngawaka19
24-06-2007, 08:29 AM
The people who made the film of Emily Rose were told not to mention that she was exhumed because of a vision given to a Nun and the parents were not allowed by GOVERMENT lapdogs to see the body after she was exhumed.

Thats weird cause im certain that they actually did incooperate the exhuming of her body in the film and went as far as to show the government not allowing her parents to see the body. But my memorie could be wrong, I do remember something like that though....??

ngawaka19
24-06-2007, 08:31 AM
woohhh I just turned tele on and guess whats on the tv,,,/????

emily rose

far out

my legs are tingling, what the f.......
abit scarey actually

times7
29-06-2007, 02:41 PM
In the film Emily Rose it does not mention that she was exhumed

When Anneliese Michel was exhumed the GOVERMENT stuck its nose in and would not her parents or anyone see her body,the reason why they did this is to cover up a miracle.

You see, the NWO agenda is to feed the public atheist lies such as darwins theory and to brainwash people to believe in nothingness.

Take neanderthal man,all they do is dig up some old sheep bones "carbon date them" and the next thing you know schools are teaching about a cave man who never existed,the moon landings never happened,evolution is a FRAUD,carbon dating is a FRAUD.
The NWO agenda is to destroy faith in God with LIES and COVER UPS just like they did when Anneliese Michel was exhumed,theres just no other reason why the goverment would stick its nose in.

Before she died Anneliese had a vision sent to her from God and the vision said that the church has corruption and many apostate preists.
This included the pope,after Anneliese died the church declared her mentaly ill in the satanic cover up.

In the end times it says in scripture the church would be corrupt and it is,the pope in 2007 said that evolution is true,the pope in 2007 is an imposter.

BUT Anneliese Michel was a living saint sent from God most high and she has shown many the light,even the priest who did the exorcism never had true faith untill he met Anneliese,this is the effect Anneliese had on people,her message is we are spiritual and no doctor or goverment or atheistic propaganda can change that....

Glory To God

The way it should be

times7
29-06-2007, 02:46 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5lvmlw1ePnA

Read the comments on the above link and see that Anneliese Michel has shown many The Glory Of God

God does really work in mysterious way

btw

below is a link were you can see pictures of Annelies Michel just before she died

http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/emilyrose.php

times7
02-07-2007, 04:41 PM
The agenda of the whole NWO system is to promote atheist savagery

Thats why the music charts are full of pervert rockers like Marilyn Manson and his hatred of all that is good.The NWO promote atheism thats why universitys give hero status to the like of Neitzsche who preached greed,hate and no mercy,Sigmend Freud is another a pervert who said that when mothers hug their children they really want sex with them,the mainstream media is full of atheist vile thoughts,so is the music charts.

Take darwins racist garbage about lower evolved human beings its disgusting,people arent getting evolving and becoming smarter they
are becoming more stupid and ignorant.

IQ is over rated as a guide for success anyway,emotional intelligence is what makes a person successful in life this is proven by scientific research.

So that why the GOVERMENT stuck its nose in when Anneliese Michel was exhumed,because the atheist agenda is to destroy faith and promote atheist evil and turn people against each other with Darwins filthy views

The last thing the NWO want is for people to believe in a Miracle and there is a Miracle in the story of Aneliese Michel

btw

Atheists believe any cow dung the mainstream media feeds them,atheists believe people come from monkeys and a chicken comes from a T Rex LMAO

times7
31-07-2007, 04:06 AM
Fact about Anneliese Michel

Anneliese Michel became possessed the Year 1969 (666 = satan)

A nun had a vision 2 years after Anneliese died that said Anneliese Michel was a gift from god and an angel,her body would still be in perfetc condition 2 years after she died

Anneliese Michel died a virgin

Anneliese Miche was speaking in a demon voice,proven by tapes that STILL exist

Anneliese Michel was speaking in 6 known Languages some died out but still know such as Latin,proven by the tapes

Anneliese Michel was speaking in dialects no one could decipher,again proven by the tapes

Anneliese had stigmata proven by autopsy photos

Anneliese Michel said the Catholic church is corrupt with apostate priests and spoke of dying to atone for lost souls.

Anneliese Michel gave a prohecy for the exact day she would die,proven also by the tapes

Anneliese Michel said her death would become famous around the world after she died,this has come True

Anneliese Michel was exhumed 2 years after she died,the goverment not the local council but THE GOVERMENT stuck its nose in and wouldnt let anyone see the body EVEN HER PARENTS WERE NOT ALLOWED
(atheism is promoted with cover ups and lies)

btw

so there you have the facts ,Anneliese Michel was speaking in 6 languages in a demon voice,yeah sure just a case of mental illness NOT

positive terror
31-07-2007, 04:22 AM
I wait that you are not obsessed with Anneliese Michel, I agree totally that the agenda of the whole NWO system is to promote atheist savagery, but if you are a believer you should trust God and in His force, the saints and people with dons didn't help you in anything, a dead person cannot add you neither to take off swims, then trust who dies never, trust God.

times7
31-07-2007, 05:05 AM
I wait that you are not obsessed with Anneliese Michel, I agree totally that the agenda of the whole NWO system is to promote atheist savagery, but if you are a believer you should trust God and in His force, the saints and people with dons didn't help you in anything, a dead person cannot add you neither to take off swims, then trust who dies never, trust God.

I do put my faith in God,the reason that i have posted about Anneliese because it was a sign from God for all christians and others who are unsure

Even muslims have paid respects at her grave side,they love Jesus as well and koran says Christ Jesus will return to destroy The Antichrist

Its an interesting story,i mean speaking in 6 languages in a demon voice is impossible for an atheist to explain away,though they try

This story has given faith to many people

positive terror
31-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Not it is necessary to exaggerate, I understand your point of view, but I assure you that in some Islamic countries it is a normal fact that a possessed person speaks but of 6 languages, you usually passes often, I believe that you are right, people that this in that environment has more faith, but to visit a tomb to request her something or to be blessed this completely forbidden one in Islam, only God can give and to remove, only God blesses.

times7
31-07-2007, 06:00 AM
Not it is necessary to exaggerate, I understand your point of view, but I assure you that in some Islamic countries it is a normal fact that a possessed person speaks but of 6 languages, you usually passes often, I believe that you are right, people that this in that environment has more faith, but to visit a tomb to request her something or to be blessed this completely forbidden one in Islam, only God can give and to remove, only God blesses.

I see your point,of course people should pray to God only

Peace

times7
31-07-2007, 01:00 PM

There is nothing normal about speaking in 6 languages in a demon voice,there are tapes that exist that prove Anneliese was doing this.

I know there are cases of possession all over the world but there is facts about Anneliese that stand out from a normal possession.

I have posted proof on this thread,theres even links i have posted of photos of her before she died and a recording of her voice speaking like a DEMON

She was also exhummed and THE GOVERMENT would not let anyone see the body(ask yourself why mate)

btw

If you know of so many cases like this in the muslim world post your proof post the tapes of possession 6 languages and a prohecy,i challenge you to do this.
(i know you cant)

I know of possessions in muslim countrys but no possessions of the kind Anneliese Michel went through linked with a prophecy and a WORLD FAMOUS COURT CASE

times7
31-07-2007, 01:19 PM
There is nothing normal about speaking in 6 languages in a demon voice,there are tapes that exist that prove Anneliese was doing this.

I know there are cases of possession all over the world but there is facts about Anneliese that stand out from a normal possession.

I have posted proof on this thread,theres even links i have posted of photos of her before she died and a recording of her voice speaking like a DEMON

She was also exhummed and THE GOVERMENT would not let anyone see the body(ask yourself why mate)

btw

If you know of so many cases like this in the muslim world post your proof post the tapes of possession 6 languages and a prohecy,i challenge you to do this.
(i know you cant)

I know of possesion in muslim countrys but no possessions of the kind Anneliese Michel went through linked with a prophecy and a WORLD FAMOUS COURT CASE

times7
31-07-2007, 01:23 PM
check out this video

Its a muslim girl having a real life exorcism,see the girls eyes,this is REAL,muslims believe in this as well they call the demons Jinns

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YTEshwPppFM