PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Women 'Pluck' out Eyebrows?....

thetonic
05-02-2009, 02:44 AM
And then paint them back on :(!!!!???????????????????????????????????????

This has baffled me , I mean I know its brain programming because I know many women with luscious eyebrows that dont do this , they are hippies and dont watch t.v etc...

So I know that it is mind programming , just thought I'd voice this out on general section so I can have my little gripe too!

madamlasher
05-02-2009, 02:48 AM
mono brows look unsexy to some

steevo
05-02-2009, 02:49 AM
They believe that their eye brows are not good enough somehow I think.

One fine day when the realisation hits us ALL, we will look into the mirror and see our "dodgy" eye brows, or nose or mouth, chin etc and think WOW, i have a really beautiful ____ (blank). The brainwashing in the mainstream media teaches us to dislike ourselves.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 02:50 AM
mono brows look unsexy to some

thats not what im talking about ...

Women please ! Stop pulling out your eyebrows! Eyebrows are sexy !!!

notthisshitagain
05-02-2009, 03:10 AM
I do pluck my eyebrows, but not completely.

illuminati downfall
05-02-2009, 03:13 AM
I have never really understood why women pluck their eyebrows either... and I am a female myself. :rolleyes: Needless to say, I don't pluck mine, lol. I don't see why we should have to inflict pain upon ourselves several times a week, just because the media has it's own ideas of what pretty and feminine eyebrows look like. I don't consider mine to be in anyway unattractive as they are. Sadly advertisers know just how to play on the tendencies of women to feel like we are not as pretty as we need to be.

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 03:18 AM
Perhaps you have neat eyebrows? :)

My natural brows are sparse and yet take up a large, unflattering surface area, making my eyes look squinty. I love to pluck.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Perhaps you have neat eyebrows? :)

There's nothing 'neat' about them, theryre your god given tools and people rip them out like theyre on fire. Ridiculous

Arent you supposed to be a bible banger? Ever read Leviticus?

thetonic
05-02-2009, 03:27 AM
I have never really understood why women pluck their eyebrows either... and I am a female myself. :rolleyes: Needless to say, I don't pluck mine, lol. I don't see why we should have to inflict pain upon ourselves several times a week, just because the media has it's own ideas of what pretty and feminine eyebrows look like. I don't consider mine to be in anyway unattractive as they are. Sadly advertisers know just how to play on the tendencies of women to feel like we are not as pretty as we need to be.

thank you for your sanity:)

helloperator
05-02-2009, 03:34 AM
They pluck their eye brows for the same reason that they wear shiney earrings

thetonic
05-02-2009, 03:35 AM
[QUOTE]My natural brows are sparse and yet take up a large, unflattering surface area, I love to pluck.

i am having an awful time finding logic in this :confused:

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 03:51 AM
There's nothing 'neat' about them, theryre your god given tools and people rip them out like theyre on fire. Ridiculous

Arent you supposed to be a bible banger? Ever read Leviticus?

NO. I'm not a 'bible banger'. :rolleyes:

And perhaps you should understand Leviticus before quoting it to me.

[QUOTE=armoured_amazon;780534]

[/B]

i am having an awful time finding logic in this :confused:

Why? It makes perfect sense. A small shrub can be lush and a winter forest can be sparse. I can't make you understand it. Everyone's being really f*king arsey tonight.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:28 AM
NO. I'm not a 'bible banger'. :rolleyes:

And perhaps you should understand Leviticus before quoting it to me.

Why? It makes perfect sense. A small shrub can be lush and a winter forest can be sparse. I can't make you understand it. Everyone's being really f*king arsey tonight.

sorry for being arsey.. I have a vengeful spirit attatched to me atm ...

I do quite understand Leviticus, what I dont think you understand is the 'WHY' you pluck your eyebrows... You already told me the what = you pluck them becuase you think it looks neat, but WHY do you think it looks neat?

You still dont understand mind programming is the real problem here

illuminati downfall
05-02-2009, 04:35 AM
Every woman of course has her own idea as well of what is attractive in terms of her look. While I myself person don't see a reason to be pulling out my own eyebrows, after reconsidering this topic, I have come to the conclusion that if other woman do so because they personally prefer to, that's just as ideal. I feel the key here is to do things in terms of beauty, because YOU want to. Not because you feel you have to, or others make you feel you should. As long as a person personally feel's they are attractive, and it's not harming anyone else, that's all that should matter.

madamlasher
05-02-2009, 04:36 AM
thats not what im talking about ...

Women please ! Stop pulling out your eyebrows! Eyebrows are sexy !!!

maybe go for women that have eye brows then?

simplify
05-02-2009, 04:36 AM
I met a co-worker just last week, who plucked her eyebrows so much that she had none left, & they never grew back over the years. She got tired of penciling them in, so she went and had a new set of eyebrows tatooed on. I didn't like the look of them....bad job done in the shaping. Look fake & two dark for her coloring. She said the color would fade over time. But the shape didn't suit her face. This was the first time I heard about tatooing eyebrows.:confused:

steevo
05-02-2009, 04:38 AM
I met a co-worker just last week, who plucked her eyebrows so much that she had none left, & they never grew back over the years. She got tired of penciling them in, so she went and had a new set of eyebrows tatooed on. I didn't like the look of them....bad job done in the shaping. Look fake & two dark for her coloring. She said the color would fade over time. But the shape didn't suit her face. This was the first time I heard about tatooing eyebrows.:confused:

Tut, that poor woman :(

notthisshitagain
05-02-2009, 04:39 AM
They also tattoo the eye line (like eyeliner) and the contour of the lips. Lol.

steevo
05-02-2009, 04:40 AM
I would think that the root cause of the eyebrow plucking would be that the ladies want to attract a partner (or to fit in). But why arent men attracted by "dodgy" eye brows ? THAT is the question!

orbandsceptre27

Haha fawk.... sorry, but thats too funny! :D

amethyst
I don't pluck my brows but isn't this topic a little ....strange?

Did an eyebrowless woman attack with her tweezers at one time or something?

madamlasher
05-02-2009, 04:41 AM

it's fairly common, asian women are into the tattooed make up usually...i don't get it either as it looks unnatural, but some women want perfectly shaped eyebrows, eyeliner and even lipstick without having to apply it everyday

notthisshitagain
05-02-2009, 04:46 AM
This is an example of the tattoo thingy, or so google images said::p

http://www.kawink.com/kawinkImageGallery/6e22f_eyeliner_tattoo.jpg

onourwayto2012
05-02-2009, 04:46 AM
Yeah I know an attractive women who had great distinctive eyebrows that really made her look and then somewhere in the last few yrs she decided to start plucking. While still attractive it kinda made her join the rest of the "pluckers". I wonder if they think this what makes them more desirable to men. I'm quite tired of the homogenized false beauty of todays women.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:50 AM
I wonder if they think this what makes them more desirable to men. I'm quite tired of the homogenized false beauty of todays women.

there ya go and thank ya verdy much!

amethyst
05-02-2009, 04:51 AM
This is an example of the tattoo thingy, or so google images said::p

http://www.kawink.com/kawinkImageGallery/6e22f_eyeliner_tattoo.jpg

Where are the tattoos? They just look like regular eyebrows to me.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:52 AM

Strange compared to what?

Blood drinking shapeshifitng royal reptiles? Think before you speak

amethyst
05-02-2009, 04:53 AM
there ya go and thank ya verdy much!

Well I understand your point...Pamela Anderson's drawn on eyebrows look very unnatural....not commenting about the rest of her......

steevo
05-02-2009, 04:53 AM
I like women to be shaven in certain areas, and in other areas I prefer them to be hairy (but I wont say which areas :p). The point that I am trying to put across is that I think that the reason I like my women that way is cos I have been brainwashed (if that is the right word) into finding them SEXUALLY attractive if they have those traits. The same goes for the eyebrows, cos if a woman has those plucked and shaped eyebrows, they DO look more sexually attractive TO ME but I am pretty certain that it's to do with ME being conditioned/brainwashed.

amethyst
05-02-2009, 04:56 AM
Strange compared to what?

Blood drinking shapeshifitng royal reptiles? Think before you speak

I realise now you are having a rant...and I imagine blood drinking shapeshifting royals have very scaly eyebrows....

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:56 AM
I like women to be shaven in certain areas, and in other areas I prefer them to be hairy (but I wont say which areas :p). The point that I am trying to put across is that I think that the reason I like my women that way is cos I have been brainwashed (if that is the right word) into finding them SEXUALLY attractive if they have those traits. The same goes for the eyebrows, cos if a woman has those plucked and shaped eyebrows, they DO look more sexually attractive TO ME but I am pretty certain that it's to do with ME being conditioned/brainwashed.

thank you for the admittance of the corruption of your mind steevo....

You are a class poster on this forum!

notthisshitagain
05-02-2009, 04:57 AM
Where are the tattoos? They just look like regular eyebrows to me.

Oh, it's cause it's the eyeliner, not the eyebrows, forgot to mention that.

steevo
05-02-2009, 04:58 AM

You are a class poster on this forum!

Thanks Tonic :D

thetonic
05-02-2009, 05:02 AM
I realise now you are having a rant...and I imagine blood drinking shapeshifting royals have very scaly eyebrows....

Unfortuately Im not having a rant(although i love eyebrows on a woman) this thread is actually about MIND CONTROL

I have to sneak it in though to hit home with people and make them understand what TRUE mind control is all about

It is SUBLIMINAL and shapes your very persona/ego/reality

amethyst
05-02-2009, 05:06 AM
Unfortuately Im not having a rant(although i love eyebrows on a woman) this thread is actually about MIND CONTROL

I have to sneak it in though to hit home with people and make them understand what TRUE mind control is all about

Well I would agree with that...women and men now are dictated to by the media how we should be and how we should look...it is a sick mentality.

steevo
05-02-2009, 05:26 AM
I would think that the root cause of the eyebrow plucking would be that the ladies want to attract a partner (or to fit in). But why arent men attracted by "dodgy" eye brows ? THAT is the question!

And in the admittance of the corruption of my mind, I answered my own question :)

thetonic
05-02-2009, 05:28 AM
And in the admittance of the corruption of my mind, I answered my own question :)

isnt it cool how that works!!!!

steevo
05-02-2009, 05:29 AM
isnt it cool how that works!!!!

It sure is :D

pinkfreud
05-02-2009, 05:32 AM

*chuckles*

i don't pluck/shape my eyebrows, simply because i like the ones i've been born with. but yeah i do pluck the little 'hairs' in between.. because i don't like the idea of having a bridge across the river kwai on my face.

i think shaved brows look ugly though. no offense to anyone who does it, just my opinion.

egyptian priests used to shave their brows and then paint them back on. i never saw the logic in that.. maybe it was some ritual thing.

onourwayto2012
05-02-2009, 05:51 AM
*chuckles*

i don't pluck/shape my eyebrows, simply because i like the ones i've been born with. but yeah i do pluck the little 'hairs' in between.. because i don't like the idea of having a bridge across the river kwai on my face.

i think shaved brows look ugly though. no offense to anyone who does it, just my opinion.

egyptian priests used to shave their brows and then paint them back on. i never saw the logic in that.. maybe it was some ritual thing.

well hey I'm a slightly older man and I clip the odd eyebrow hair that like grows an inch overnight so I understand taking out the odd ones here and there.

kitchenmatt
05-02-2009, 07:17 AM

I am a man and I AM attratcted by 'dodgy' eyebrows. I much prefer the natural bushy look. Maybe its because mine meet in the middle.

Some men pluck their eyebrows into neat little lines too.

zarah
05-02-2009, 07:24 AM
I was gonna say I know men who shape their eyebrows too.

I know I have mine shaped because I don't like how they look when I don't, and I use brow pencil to give them balance and definition. However, they're not completely taken away, I don't know anyone who does that.

pri01
05-02-2009, 07:28 AM
I think the task of plucking and painting in artificial eyebrows has been conditioned into the female psyche since it was shown on most of the beautiful Hollywood screen sirens such as Jane Mansfield, Marylin Munroe etc. However, I think that there is a famous bust of Nefetiti the Egyptian Queen, where she seems to have perfectly shaped distinctive eyebrows. So the practice seems to have been around forever.

ianw
05-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Hey,let them pluk away.Do you realy want to see the Denis Healy within them:D

gorgeousgertie
05-02-2009, 08:46 AM
I dont pluck I shave most of mine off and paint em on but thats mainly cos when I go out I wear a lot of make up which comes up past my eyebrows and they get in the way so easier to do it this way. I like wearing loadsa make up at times cos I do and it def dont make me attractive to men hehehe I do it cos I like it!

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 08:51 AM

It is a good topic, a logical question and not strange at all. It seems 'strange' as many are used to conventions that i would consider bizarre and even insane.
plucking eyebrows is 'strange' but so are women

mind programming is the real problem here

so what about men who habitually cut their face hair? are they programmed also? 'soe people' might say that a perverted hellenistic/spartan/romanist society has infected and subverted our culture so that all men are obliged to shave thier face so they look like a pre pubescant boy, ripe for ceasers corrupted urges. 'some people' might say that

Some men pluck their eyebrows into neat little lines too.

they are called homosexuals

the reason I like my women that way is cos I have been brainwashed (if that is the right word) into finding them SEXUALLY attractive if they have those traits.

yup, we are all brainwashed like this. I am triggered by the tiniest things

lostandconfused
05-02-2009, 08:55 AM
I dont pluck my eyebrows either

I did try it once when I was younger but it hurt to much

Mine look OK to me, I probably would if they were dark and bushy though
but I am lucky and they are light and sparce

rhydra
05-02-2009, 09:01 AM
I have seen some eyebrows in my time, I remember talking to this woman once, I tried not to look but she looked like she had got some big case letraset and stuck two commas where her eyebrows should have been. She probably thought it was attractive, I was thinking, "you have two commas above your eyes!" Couldn't take any notice of what she was saying, I was just fascinated by the English language on her face.

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 09:02 AM

eyebrows may be significant to 'spiritual' or esoteric matters . ever touch a cat's whiskers? they don't like it do they? eyebrows are your whiskers, antenna

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I think the task of plucking and painting in artificial eyebrows has been conditioned into the female psyche since it was shown on most of the beautiful Hollywood screen sirens such as Jane Mansfield, Marylin Munroe etc. However, I think that there is a famous bust of Nefetiti the Egyptian Queen, where she seems to have perfectly shaped distinctive eyebrows. So the practice seems to have been around forever.

dont forget bob geld-hof (gold-house) in 'the wall'

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 09:30 AM
sorry for being arsey.. I have a vengeful spirit attatched to me atm ...

I do quite understand Leviticus, what I dont think you understand is the 'WHY' you pluck your eyebrows... You already told me the what = you pluck them becuase you think it looks neat, but WHY do you think it looks neat?

You still dont understand mind programming is the real problem here

Excuse me, but don't assume I'm a dickhead. It is not programming it is personal choice. I 'still don't understand'? Ha!

Firstly, there is NO law that Christians have to keep their eyebrows bushy; in fact, mention of eyebrows in Leviticus refers to JEWISH MALES. A Christian is NOT subject to any eyebrow laws.

Secondly, I choose to shave my armpits and wear deodorant. I choose to shave my legs and bikini line. I LIKE my body like that. I choose to wash and brush my hair. I LIKE my body like that. I wear a lot of black and red clothing and usually look presentable. I LIKE to dress like that.

Thirdly, I LIKE TO WEAR MAKEUP. Now when I do a gig and people youtube it, do I want to look like my makeup is dirty, which it would with unkempt eyebrows? I LIKE neat lines, whether it be clothing, eyebrows, furnishings etc etc. Anyone who doesn't live in a tree does some things that others do - oops, I mean we/they are 'programmed'.

At the end of the day, I wear them plucked because I like to and I always will. Programming, wtf ever, I don't care. I mean, seriously, how enlightened do you think you are? You're not my guru.

Puh-lease! Don't think it's your raison d'etre to save others from their own minds. You live by the same societal constraints as the rest of us.

pinkfreud
05-02-2009, 09:38 AM
A Christian is NOT subject to any eyebrow laws.

pmsl :D

great post too.

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 09:42 AM
pmsl :D

great post too.

:p

It does my tits in when someone tries (incorrectly) to quote Scripture at me.

And furthermore, like someone else mentioned about makeup - my eyebrows are part of my self-expression. :)

grenadene
05-02-2009, 09:45 AM
Is eyebrow plucking really that strange? and isn't a woman plucking her eyebrows just the same as a man shaving off his beard? Or shaping his (or her) facial hair into goaties, moustaches or sidies? Moustaches are the oddest thing in my opinion - fuzzy food collectors :D

evea
05-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Excuse me, but don't assume I'm a dickhead. It is not programming it is personal choice. I 'still don't understand'? Ha!

Firstly, there is NO law that Christians have to keep their eyebrows bushy; in fact, mention of eyebrows in Leviticus refers to JEWISH MALES. A Christian is NOT subject to any eyebrow laws.

Secondly, I choose to shave my armpits and wear deodorant. I choose to shave my legs and bikini line. I LIKE my body like that. I choose to wash and brush my hair. I LIKE my body like that. I wear a lot of black and red clothing and usually look presentable. I LIKE to dress like that.

Thirdly, I LIKE TO WEAR MAKEUP. Now when I do a gig and people youtube it, do I want to look like my makeup is dirty, which it would with unkempt eyebrows? I LIKE neat lines, whether it be clothing, eyebrows, furnishings etc etc. Anyone who doesn't live in a tree does some things that others do - oops, I mean we/they are 'programmed'.

At the end of the day, I wear them plucked because I like to and I always will. Programming, wtf ever, I don't care. I mean, seriously, how enlightened do you think you are? You're not my guru.

Puh-lease! Don't think it's your raison d'etre to save others from their own minds. You live by the same societal constraints as the rest of us.

brilliant post
im of the exact same opinion

there was an artist called Frieda Kahlo who didnt pluck hers go have a look and tell me honestly what you think!
I cant do links (im crap):o

astro zombie
05-02-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't care what people do to their own body. It's not affecting me in anyway, who gives a fuck.

deafbred
05-02-2009, 09:54 AM
maybe they should donate their eyebrows to people that don't have them...just a thought...

deafbred
05-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Mugabe Church Donation Raises Eyebrows
http://www.iwpr.net/?p=acr&s=f&o=338522&apc_state=henh

Developer's Donation Raises Eyebrows
http://www.wnyc.org/news/articles/93564

maybe they do it because ...its like... you want someone to raise their eyebrows at you.. and be like... o ... there's something UP with that girl..

yeah.. "shes got...'something goin on" ya know what i mean...

yeah...shes...'hot' ...shes... got something i need/want

...just trying to raise eyebrows..

like... o look... she raised his eyebrow..

http://ac4.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/dcbf0d740ad1365a

...shes got his attention now..

let the games begin..

(picture is not me)

mmm...
http://ac4.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/4abd88dc1b082850

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Lmfao :D

evea
05-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Mugabe Church Donation Raises Eyebrows
http://www.iwpr.net/?p=acr&s=f&o=338522&apc_state=henh

Developer's Donation Raises Eyebrows
http://www.wnyc.org/news/articles/93564

maybe they do it because ...its like... you want someone to raise their eyebrows at you.. and be like... o ... there's something UP with that girl..

yeah.. "shes got...'something goin on" ya know what i mean...

yeah...shes...'hot' ...shes... got something i need/want

...just trying to raise eyebrows..

like... o look... she raised his eyebrow..

http://ac4.yt-thm-a02.yimg.com/image/dcbf0d740ad1365a

...shes got his attention now..

let the games begin..

(picture is not me)

mmm...
http://ac4.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/4abd88dc1b082850

nah

:)

beldazar
05-02-2009, 10:28 AM

This has baffled me , I mean I know its brain programming because I know many women with luscious eyebrows that dont do this , they are hippies and dont watch t.v etc...

So I know that it is mind programming , just thought I'd voice this out on general section so I can have my little gripe too!

Ahahahahahaha! Well have to pluck my eyebrows cos they meet in the middle otherwise and it looks like a big moustache across my brow,

I dont paint them back on though.......that IS a little silly....

Perhaps women paint their eyebrows back on cos they arent very good at shaping them? :confused:

I couldnt grow mine back to the full strength now, I have tried but I get stupid-looking gaps, lol. I think its probably damaged follicles

evea
05-02-2009, 10:30 AM
i know two women who paint them on
as they both have no real ones
one due to stress related alopecia
the others never grew back after chemo

danster82
05-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Every woman of course has her own idea as well of what is attractive in terms of her look. While I myself person don't see a reason to be pulling out my own eyebrows, after reconsidering this topic, I have come to the conclusion that if other woman do so because they personally prefer to, that's just as ideal. I feel the key here is to do things in terms of beauty, because YOU want to. Not because you feel you have to, or others make you feel you should. As long as a person personally feel's they are attractive, and it's not harming anyone else, that's all that should matter.

This all sounds very good buts its simply not true in reality. There is no you that can make something more beautiful and when you think there is thats when ugliness accures. It is simply ego looking to be worthy.

Equation is:-

God put the eyebrows there "you" pluck them out because "you" think you know better therefore this "you" is unreal and is the ego.

beldazar
05-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Wasnt it the 'egyptians' that introduced make-up (kohl) jewellery etc...?

and men do come into the equation, boy did I used to get told of for not de-hairing my legs!!! :D

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Is eyebrow plucking really that strange? and isn't a woman plucking her eyebrows just the same as a man shaving off his beard?

but it IS strange that so many men in our 'western' culture wage a daily a war on their body. Is it not odd that men are programmed by the (homo infested) media to look like a PRE PUBESCANT boy. infantalised.

Or shaping his facial hair into goaties,

that is only done by homo's and fat, jowly guys trying to create an illusionary 'jawline'

Moustaches are the oddest thing in my opinion - fuzzy food collectors

but they are great if you have a cold and constantly blowing ones nose, no redness!

also trumpet players like it, they often go for the 'pencil line' like quincy jones (who is a queer tho), winton marsalis (more than likely), terry clark,

This all sounds very good buts its simply not true in reality. There is no you that can make something more beautiful and when you think there is thats when ugliness accures. It is simply ego looking to be worthy.
God put the eyebrows there "you" pluck them out because "you" think you know better therefore this "you" is unreal and is the ego.

YUP. wise words

size_of_light
05-02-2009, 11:52 AM

Why do women pluck their eyebrows?

Because they're fucking dumb, weak-willed cockheads.

Sorry...that's not politically correct.

Why, for that matter, do Western women condemn Muslim societies that encourage women to wear Burkhas while they themselves strut around in veils of chemical makeup?

The word 'fuckwits' springs to mind, but again, here in the West we're not allowed to call such spades 'spades'.

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 12:16 PM
I personally think you're being judgemental, narrowminded and foolish. If a person wants to pluck their eyebrows, they should. Just as most people choose to wear clothes they like, rather than schlepping about in a sack.

beldazar
05-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah and I bet he doesnt have a beard down to his chest either! ;)

C'mon size.......do you shave? cut your hair? Wash even?

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 12:21 PM

size_of_light
05-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I personally think you're being judgemental, narrowminded and foolish. If a person wants to pluck their eyebrows, they should. Just as most people choose to wear clothes they like, rather than schlepping about in a sack.

:eek:

Are you two talking to me? :eek: :D

I really didn't give too much thought to this post...what was the topic again?

Don't get me wrong...armoured amazon is hot hot hot and I bet she plucks her eyebrows and wears makeup, and beldazar, I'm sure you're the same (haven't seen your pic)...and um...I really haven't got anything much else to say because I like hot girlies and, um...

...hmm...

...well...the 'chemical makeup veil' thing has merit I guess, because a lot of chicks in the Western world feel like they can't go outdoors without wearing a 'veil' of chemicals (makeup) to be acceptable in public, which isn't dissimilar to women in hard-ass Muslim societies wearing material veils...

...but other than that, I think all you hot bitches rock and I didn't mean to imply that I want you to stop looking foxy of wearing awesomely sexy stuff for me...errr....'us' :o

I LOVE IT! (and you ;) ) and fuck the naysayers! :D

beldazar
05-02-2009, 12:36 PM
hahaha, great reply! No, I dont wear much make-up...I dont need to :p

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 12:37 PM

Are you two talking to me? :eek: :D

lol I was just talking in general to those in the thread saying plucking is a sign of programming and weakness

size_of_light
05-02-2009, 12:45 PM
lol I was just talking in general to those in the thread saying plucking is a sign of programming and weakness

There's two different mindsets in my opinion (like any woman gives a shit what I think :p )

One is the couple of girls I know lately who are a bit neurotic and are literally slaves to makeup and eyebrow-plucking...to be caught by anyone outside of their immediate family not wearing makeup or having perfectly plucked eyebrows would equal lifetime failure/sin/humiliation and death.

Two is the girls/ladies/women who pluck their eyebrows and wear makeup and do their best to look hell-sexy because they can and because it's fun and because it's an expression of joy and artistry and sexistry and holy-mama-do-you-look-hot-istry! and they like doing it and I like them doing it and this is probably the point where I should stop typing and hit the 'Submit Reply' button right now.

lostwonderer
05-02-2009, 01:21 PM
This thread is quite amusing.:D
OP are you talking about women who overdo plucking their eyebrows and colour them, like really thin eyebrows? I once knew a women who did this, everytime she talked to me, i couldn't really pay attention, seeing as the eyebrows were too distracting. The main reason being was probably because they looked greeny.

Anyway i don't see a problem with plucking or colouring, if it's what a women prefers then fine. I hardly pluck but thats because i don't really need too, i do however get my eyebrows tinted, only because they are pretty light and don't exactly match my hair colour.

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 01:32 PM

Woah, nobody said you were weak. I think you are perhaps perceiving the res-ponces here as an accusation of weakness, and this perception is possibly slightly skewed due to a yearning to be 'strong'

I'm not judging or trying to push anyone's buttons, just throwing ideas out there, observations. I guess my point is that you appear to be VERY strong in mind/character/spirit from what you post here, your music , confidence, etc

but we are ALL programmed, and to accept that it IS done to us is not a 'weakness'. I am RIDDLED with programming and I try every day to counter this abuse of my mind and my free will. I would say that 100% of people who post here are 'programmed' by TV/SCHOOL/how our parents were programmed/RELIGION/MUSIC/ART/WORDS/PICTURES

evea
05-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah I know an attractive women who had great distinctive eyebrows that really made her look and then somewhere in the last few yrs she decided to start plucking. While still attractive it kinda made her join the rest of the "pluckers". I wonder if they think this what makes them more desirable to men. I'm quite tired of the homogenized false beauty of todays women.

aye but you wouldnt go with a minger though:D

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 03:49 PM
There's two different mindsets in my opinion (like any woman gives a shit what I think :p )

One is the couple of girls I know lately who are a bit neurotic and are literally slaves to makeup and eyebrow-plucking...to be caught by anyone outside of their immediate family not wearing makeup or having perfectly plucked eyebrows would equal lifetime failure/sin/humiliation and death.

Two is the girls/ladies/women who pluck their eyebrows and wear makeup and do their best to look hell-sexy because they can and because it's fun and because it's an expression of joy and artistry and sexistry and holy-mama-do-you-look-hot-istry! and they like doing it and I like them doing it and this is probably the point where I should stop typing and hit the 'Submit Reply' button right now.

Heck, yeah! Grooming is fun! :D

Woah, nobody said you were weak. I think you are perhaps perceiving the res-ponces here as an accusation of weakness, and this perception is possibly slightly skewed due to a yearning to be 'strong'

I'm not judging or trying to push anyone's buttons, just throwing ideas out there, observations. I guess my point is that you appear to be VERY strong in mind/character/spirit from what you post here, your music , confidence, etc

but we are ALL programmed, and to accept that it IS done to us is not a 'weakness'. I am RIDDLED with programming and I try every day to counter this abuse of my mind and my free will. I would say that 100% of people who post here are 'programmed' by TV/SCHOOL/how our parents were programmed/RELIGION/MUSIC/ART/WORDS/PICTURES

Not all, but some posters intimated that they 'know better than those of us who succumb to programming' about how we should adorn or bodies (or not). And like you say, everyone has been programmed in many ways! All of us. But the way I dress, how I wear my hair and makeup, they are purely for my own pleasure. I learned a long time ago - and came to terms with the fact - that I would never fit in to society, both in thinking and physicality, so I have no limitation on me, nor external leanings. :)

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:09 PM

Thank you danster

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:13 PM
but it IS strange that so many men in our 'western' culture wage a daily a war on their body. Is it not odd that men are programmed by the (homo infested) media to look like a PRE PUBESCANT boy. infantalised.

that is only done by homo's and fat, jowly guys trying to create an illusionary 'jawline'

but they are great if you have a cold and constantly blowing ones nose, no redness!

also trumpet players like it, they often go for the 'pencil line' like quincy jones (who is a queer tho), winton marsalis (more than likely), terry clark,

YUP. wise words

youre funny!

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=armoured_amazon;780941]Excuse me, but don't assume I'm a dickhead. It is not programming it is personal choice. I 'still don't understand'? Ha!

Wow youre so clever , typical 'religious' interpreting scripture to their liking

The overall message of Leviticus is to not fuck around / alter ones god given beauty

Calm down, i dont care what you do with your body lady, but it appears Ive definitely touched a nerve, somewhere in your subconscious you know Im right !

You live by the same societal constraints as the rest of us

true... well , not entirely

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Calm down, i dont care what you do with your body lady, but it appears Ive definitely touched a nerve, somewhere in your subconscious you know Im right !

No, somewhere in my subconscious I'm pissed off that the same dullards in the MTV/Cosmo/Top Man/Top Shop world happen to frequent this forum and I'm pissed off that you, like many others in that world think you have the right to 'assess' me! Like you're ABOVE it and beyond judgement 'cause you're so fookin' A. Gtfo.

pinkfreud
05-02-2009, 04:53 PM
all the men who have a problem with women doing whatever with their eyebrows, get a fucking life. if you don't like it that's fine, but don't go around calling some chicks programmed etc just because they like doing things a certain way.

we don't complain when most of you stink to the heavens (actually we do *shudders*), don't shave, don't groom yourselves and just plain don't care to be- umm clean.

this reminds me of that abortion thread where some men have been throwing hissy fits over women having abortions.

maybe the women here should start threads about promoting compulsory vasectomy (this is for those vehemently talking to the walls in the abortion thread) and about how men who trim or shave their beards are programmed, mindless robots.

works both ways. 50/50 anyone?

thetonic
05-02-2009, 04:55 PM
No, somewhere in my subconscious I'm pissed off that the same dullards in the MTV/Cosmo/Top Man/Top Shop world happen to frequent this forum and I'm pissed off that you, like many others in that world think you have the right to 'assess' me! Like you're ABOVE it and beyond judgement 'cause you're so fookin' A. Gtfo.

I feel the hatred flow through you

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/05/star_wideweb__430x280.jpg

size_of_light
05-02-2009, 04:55 PM
maybe the women here should start threads about promoting compulsory vasectomy

(winces)

Shaddup!

uloodara
05-02-2009, 05:10 PM
To be honest, I dont care about peoples eyebrows :cool:

In this case it could be either - some people could be forced by their egos to pluck their eyebrows and some people could be doing it out of free will.
I like to shave, and I have a friend who likes to keep a big bushy beard.

Is it not the same thing? :confused:

However I do agree tptb are definitely trying to programme society with these false thoughts of what beauty really is. Its not just for women but it effects men too

Pce

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 05:12 PM
I feel the hatred flow through you

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/05/star_wideweb__430x280.jpg

Not hatred. Just vague disgust/irritation at how you think it your place to tell me how/why I do stuff.

croatiancoffee
05-02-2009, 05:16 PM
No idea why.

Someone plucked them out and drew them back on with a pencil. Used to make jokes about getting a rubber and taking them off when they were asleep.

Strange. Maybe to draw more attention to the eyes.

uloodara
05-02-2009, 05:25 PM
No idea why.

Someone plucked them out and drew them back on with a pencil. Used to make jokes about getting a rubber and taking them off when they were asleep.

Strange. Maybe to draw more attention to the eyes.

lmao!! :)

simplify
05-02-2009, 05:56 PM

danster: very true....most people miss the connection of the "ego" and how it speaks to us, telling us what to do, and not to do, all for its own aggrandizement. It is our greatest work here on this planet, to subdue the rantings of our ego.

notthisshitagain
05-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Lol this thread is as funny as the abortion one.

mephibosheth
05-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Why can't a standard of beauty, which is always a cultural trend, changing like the wind, just be a standard of beauty that happens to tickle the fancies of the people of the moment, and not be a symptom of a brainwashing scheme laid out by blood-sucking reptiles 10,000 years ago to bring on the next incarnation of Baphonet???

LOL. But thetonic's OP did take a swipe at the issue of social conditioning, which is important for us all to reflect on. For instance, here's (what I perceive to be) a common woman's perspective (or rationalization) on grooming:

All well and good. But it begs the question--where did this 'like' arise in the first place?

The fact is that these practices are socially conditioned--whether we end up liking them or not. I mean, when a person reaches adolescence and sees some pubic hair growing, is the first inclination to grab a sharpened stone and scrape it off?? Not likely. But instead what we express is what we've encountered all our lives up to that point--messages of what is and is not 'beautiful' or 'clean' or 'attractive'. Thus woman immediately start shaving their underarms lest they be ridiculed at school, boys start shaving their sparse beards lest they be teased. We start applying scents to cover up our humanity and hide the fact that our bodies are in changing and developing. God help us if we smell the natural odor of an other human being!! :eek:

Why do guys dislike women with hairy armpits? Because they saw some movie from the 80s that made fun of it.

Without these trendy practices there would be no 'dislike' inherent in our perception of each other.

A Christian is NOT subject to any eyebrow laws.

Maybe, but it IS forbidden in Islam. Sigh, just another way that Christians displease God!! ;)

[Shaping your beard/goatee] is only done by homo's and fat, jowly guys trying to create an illusionary 'jawline'

This wins the 'Stupidest Comment of the Thread' award. Congratulations.

Speaking of body hair, consider this hypothesis:

The less body hair a person has, the more they express a genetic link to their reptilian hybrid anscestors!!

The more body hair a person has, the more closely they are related to the naturally occuring ape-beings of this planet.

Think about it. Why should we remove our body hair? Because it makes us appear more like the hybrids we were originally designed to be. Body hair is a sign of our impure roots, our roots in the ape-world of the past, before reptilians started interfering.

The Chinese, after all, consider themselves the people of the dragon, the descendents of the dragon. And they don't have a lot of body hair, for the most part.

ps3andhdtv
05-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Being tidy downstairs is more important :p

simplify
05-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Why can't a standard of beauty, which is always a cultural trend, changing like the wind, just be a standard of beauty that happens to tickle the fancies of the people of the moment, and not be a symptom of a brainwashing scheme laid out by blood-sucking reptiles 10,000 years ago to bring on the next incarnation of Baphonet???

LOL. But thetonic's OP did take a swipe at the issue of social conditioning, which is important for us all to reflect on. For instance, here's (what I perceive to be) a common woman's perspective (or rationalization) on grooming:

All well and good. But it begs the question--where did this 'like' arise in the first place?

The fact is that these practices are socially conditioned--whether we end up liking them or not. I mean, when a person reaches adolescence and sees some pubic hair growing, is the first inclination to grab a sharpened stone and scrape it off?? Not likely. But instead what we express is what we've encountered all our lives up to that point--messages of what is and is not 'beautiful' or 'clean' or 'attractive'. Thus woman immediately start shaving their underarms lest they be ridiculed at school, boys start shaving their sparse beards lest they be teased. We start applying scents to cover up our humanity and hide the fact that our bodies are in changing and developing. God help us if we smell the natural odor of an other human being!! :eek:

Why do guys dislike women with hairy armpits? Because they saw some movie from the 80s that made fun of it.

Without these trendy practices there would be no 'dislike' inherent in our perception of each other.

Maybe, but it IS forbidden in Islam. Sigh, just another way that Christians displease God!! ;)

The less body hair a person has, the more they express a genetic link to their reptilian hybrid anscestors!!

The more body hair a person has, the more closely they are related to the naturally occuring ape-beings of this planet.

Think about it. Why should we remove our body hair? Because it makes us appear more like the hybrids we were originally designed to be. Body hair is a sign of our impure roots, our roots in the ape-world of the past, before reptilians started interfering.

The Chinese, after all, consider themselves the people of the dragon, the descendents of the dragon. And they don't have a lot of body hair, for the most part.

But Native American Indian does not have body hair either? Does that mean that the natives are also people of the dragon?

notthisshitagain
05-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Being tidy downstairs is more important :p

Speaking of "downstairs", I didn't know that there was a product which you can use to dye your hair down there.. rofl, I just recently found out o_o

ps3andhdtv
05-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Well I shave my testicles because I thought it'd be nice for the misses when she wants to teabag, it's purely for convenience reasons

mikethepunk
05-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Sadly... because if their eye brows dont look like the idiots in the fashion magazines then they pluck em and and draw them in.

Its all about looks and what people think of them.
Totally sick and twisted.
We are not the body.

mikethepunk
05-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Well I shave my testicles because I thought it'd be nice for the misses when she wants to teabag, it's purely for convenience reasons

Trust me no girls want to teabag. It only you that wants them too.
Try sticking that nasty sweaty thing in your mouth.
No wonder why many girls are going gay now with guys like u out there.

moondancer
05-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Trust me no girls want to teabag. It only you that wants them too.
Try sticking that nasty sweaty thing in your mouth.
No wonder why many girls are going gay now with guys like u out there.

Sorry, I totally disagree with that.. :cool::p

ps3andhdtv
05-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Trust me, she likes it, She does it on her own accord ;)

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 07:24 PM

Exactly.

Makeup and grooming - from my hobbies/training as a performer. I shave my muff because I had gynae problems when I was younger which made me a HEAVY bleeder. No f*king way should I have been forced to keep pubic hair when p*sing blood 3 weeks out of 4 to appease the free and unprogrammed(!) when it is far easier to stay hygienic with no hair at all. Now I continue to keep it that way because it is my preference and having had sex with the hairy and the hairless, I know which is preferential in terms of enjoyment.

Seriously. I don't do sweaty people. Sweat traps in hair.

:rolleyes:

Here's where we disagree. Firstly, I'm not descended from an ape...jeez, people into all that evolution stuff need to figure out how evolution works. :rolleyes:

mikethepunk
05-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Trust me, she likes it, She does it on her own accord ;)

I doubt it.
I am sure she is only doing it because you like it....not because she likes it. Most likely because she loves you or something close to it.

diamond dogs
05-02-2009, 07:36 PM
I think it comes down to the alien in us..if you go for the annunaki theory..imo we are part animal and part alien thus there is no need for eyebrows and the logical thing to do would be to pluck them out.. What is the point of them?? Plus women look far more attractive without them imo..not to mention the dark glasses..

http://www.spacejay.com/Evidence/Alien-Fotos/alien-33.jpg

Another reason to pluck out eyebrows...

http://www.scotsindependent.org/2006/060210/dennis%20healey.jpg

Why do women wear high heels....that's a different story?

queenofleon
05-02-2009, 07:41 PM
makeup looks a million times better when you expose the brow bone through plucking.

it has nothing to do with programming, it looks better, and feels better once it is finished.

We draw them back in for definition.

I personally look better plucked than not plucked.

eyebrows that is...:D

mikethepunk
05-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Exactly.

Makeup and grooming - from my hobbies/training as a performer. I shave my muff because I had gynae problems when I was younger which made me a HEAVY bleeder. No f*king way should I have been forced to keep pubic hair when p*sing blood 3 weeks out of 4 to appease the free and unprogrammed(!) when it is far easier to stay hygienic with no hair at all. Now I continue to keep it that way because it is my preference and having had sex with the hairy and the hairless, I know which is preferential in terms of enjoyment.

:rolleyes:

Here's where we disagree. Firstly, I'm not descended from an ape...jeez, people into all that evolution stuff need to figure out how evolution works. :rolleyes:

I could of lived without knowing why you shave your pubic hair. You dont have to explain yourself or don't you know that yet.

But what I really want to know is-----How does evolution work then? If you know so much more than the rest of us about it--then enlighten us.

No one knows for sure where we came from neither me nor you nor David nor anyone else and to presume you do is just straight EGO.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 07:48 PM
I could of lived without knowing why you shave your pubic hair. You dont have to explain yourself or don't you know that yet.

But what I really want to know is-----How does evolution work then? If you know so much more than the rest of us about it--then enlighten us.

No one knows for sure where we came from neither me nor you nor David nor anyone else and to presume you do is just straight EGO.

+1 !!!

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 07:49 PM

You could spend time at uni studying evolution like I did rather than have me explain it to you on a message board. And as for explaining myself, I often attract comment that I DON'T explain myself, hence I choose to now. Don't like it, don't read it. Women have bodily fluids, ooooO! When I was younger, it wasn't 'trendy' to have a brazilian, so the point raised by mephibosheth that it is the reason all women do so is moot.

People shouldn't make ASSumptions about why other people do stuff, that way they wouldn't have to be grossed out by the answer.

thetonic
05-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I think it comes down to the alien in us..if you go for the annunaki theory..imo we are part animal and part alien thus there is no need for eyebrows and the logical thing to do would be to pluck them out.. What is the point of them??

Yes that is stunning logic

Plus women look far more attractive without them imo..not to mention the dark glasses..

You like the hairless alien thing eh?

http://www.mugshots.net/marilyn_manson/marilynmanson.jpg

http://spewf.com/1/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mugshot.jpg

queenofleon
05-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Yes that is stunning logic

You like the hairless alien thing eh?

http://www.mugshots.net/marilyn_manson/marilynmanson.jpg

http://spewf.com/1/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mugshot.jpg

Oh the comedy of that bottom picture.

SUPERB!

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 08:07 PM
blah/etc/whathesaid

good words, insightful and truthful , even.......

'goatee' beards are only for homo's and fat, jowly guys trying to create an illusionary 'jawline'This wins the 'Stupidest Comment of the Thread' award. Congratulations.

Thanks, that gave me a grin. I will wear my award/prize/trophy like a badge.
i'm tempted to 'wear' it as my 'signature' for one month

http://manolomen.com/images/Michael%20Moores%20Goatee.jpghttp://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00427/snn3101gx1280_427945a.jpghttp://flashyourstache.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/adam_sandler1.jpg

that is a very good hypothesis, i have similar thoughts

mephibosheth
05-02-2009, 08:11 PM
makeup looks a million times better when you expose the brow bone through plucking.

it has nothing to do with programming, it looks better, and feels better once it is finished.

We draw them back in for definition.

I personally look better plucked than not plucked.

eyebrows that is...:D

These assessments of 'better' are purely subjective. There is no objective basis to claim that a human being in its most natural hairy state looks better or worse than a totally manicured human being covered in pigments and oils.

So at best you are professing a personal preference or reflecting a standard of beauty you received from society, through social conditioning.

And there's nothing right or wrong about this. But it's good for us to recognize it. Sometimes the choices we make, especially when it comes to values, are not always 'ours', despite our feeling that we are making these choices 'freely'.

8)

mephibosheth
05-02-2009, 08:12 PM
But Native American Indian does not have body hair either? Does that mean that the natives are also people of the dragon?

Probably!!!

I mean, they probably came from Asian in the first place...

light seeker
05-02-2009, 08:13 PM
It's total vanity, but what the hell.

I get my eyebrows waxed to give them a definition which to me overall looks much better than sans pluck. I don't draw my eyebrows back on, but I delicately shade the hairs a light brown because as a natural blonde it's all too easy to look like I have no eyebrows at all.

Personally, I don't like eyebrows that have been too severely plucked and yet so obviously drawn back on. I have an auntie who does that and it just looks weird!

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 08:15 PM

I get my eyebrows waxed to give them a definition which to me overall looks much better than sans pluck. I don't draw my eyebrows back on, but I delicately shade the hairs a light brown because as a natural blonde it's all too easy to look like I have no eyebrows at all.

Personally, I don't like eyebrows that have been too severely plucked and yet so obviously drawn back on. I have an auntie who does that and it just looks weird!

Heh, I like that.

http://www.mookychick.co.uk/images/style/goth_makeup_eyes1.jpg

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 08:16 PM

it raises the bum and forces them to stand very upright and 'forward', kinda pushing their tits out.

armoured_amazon
05-02-2009, 08:18 PM
it raises the bum and forces them to stand very upright and 'forward', kinda pushing their tits out.

And they're pretty!

coco
05-02-2009, 08:18 PM
I started plucking years ago and it hurt. Everyone said to give it time and my skin would toughen up and it wouldn't hurt anymore. Some of the hairs I would pluck would bleed a tad from the follicle. (They also said that as I continue shaving my legs I wouldn't get razor rash anymore - a lie.)

It was time consuming and then I had to pluck the new grown hairs that appeared everyday. Too much fuss. I have been shaving my brows for over 25 years now. Sometimes I color the hair with a pencil to bring them out as they are very light but only if I'm going to an affair or something special which rarely happens anymore.

Why do I do it? Because I have thick brows and don't want to have man brows like Brooke Shields did back in the day or Hillary Clinton did before styling consultants got hold of her. Trust me, if I let them grow out I'll look like an angry, mannish, farmer women from Eastern Europe in the 19th century or something.

mephibosheth
05-02-2009, 08:20 PM

All well and good. But I would suggest that yours is an exceptional case. I was thinking more generally, as to why adolescents begin with these practices in the first place. It doesn't occur to one naturally. Hair removal is a rather unnatural act, whatever it's benefits.

Well, let's just all remove our sweat glands then, avoid the problem entirely.

I know perfectly well how 'evolution' 'works', thanks.

8)

grachtengordel
05-02-2009, 08:21 PM
And they're pretty!

I like the effect, i'm easily triggered by women in high heels, I believe most men are , part of my programming, like kryptonite .

May I ask , are you male? If so, THAT is shocking. it's just that the avatar looks male but the words read like a female

by the way, nice avatar, very 'MK'

mephibosheth
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM

And that, really, should be the final word on the matter!

diamond dogs
05-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by diamond dogs

Like the one on the right?

http://cdn-www.answerbag.com/images/answers/102100/188594/427pxUkpassportcover.jpg

light seeker
05-02-2009, 09:23 PM
May I ask , are you male? If so, THAT is shocking. it's just that the avatar looks male but the words read like a female

I'm a laaaaady! ;)

My avatar is a bloke though.

amethyst
06-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Some women (and men) pluck because they got that unibrow thing going and want to define the shape of their eyebrows- not necessarily pluck out all the eyebrow hairs.....

See example:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2766/2003fridawallpaper002va9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

steevo
06-02-2009, 06:24 PM
I can HONESTLY say that when I was a kid, I found members of the opposite sex very attractive when they had a mono-brow. Nowadays with the brainwashing that I have had, I didnt find them as pleasing to the eye as i once had. I'm pretty ceratin that my mind HAS been manipulated into this way of thinking, and cos i know (or believe it to be so) that mind manipulation HAS taken place, I can now look at women who have the mono-brow and find them very attractive. In fact, women who have been strong enough NOT to conform to society's norms, are very attractive to me (as long as their hygiene is good). Having said that, I already have a partner, so I can LOOK but not touch :D

amethyst
06-02-2009, 06:28 PM
I can HONESTLY say that when I was a kid, I found members of the opposite sex very attractive when they had a mono-brow. Nowadays with the brainwashing that I have had, I didnt find them as pleasing to the eye as i once had. I'm pretty ceratin that my mind HAS been manipulated into this way of thinking, and cos i know (or believe it to be so) that mind manipulation HAS taken place, I can now look at women who have the mono-brow and find them very attractive. In fact, women who have been strong enough NOT to conform to society's norms, are very attractive to me (as long as their hygiene is good). Having said that, I already have a partner, so I can LOOK but not touch :D

Even if they had eyebrows like Groucho Marx????

steevo
06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Even if they had eyebrows like Groucho Marx????

lol Especially if they had eyesbrows like Groucho Marx, and the glasses, moustache (ok maybe not the mouchtache) ;):D

unusual_suspect
06-02-2009, 06:36 PM
lol Especially if they had eyesbrows like Groucho Marx, and the glasses, moustache (ok maybe not the mouchtache) ;):D

You dissin' my moustache boy!?

steevo
06-02-2009, 06:36 PM
You dissin' my moustache boy!?

lmao no :D

amethyst
06-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Really????

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4081/000014925981856llh7.jpg

Granted, he was a character, but those are LARGE eyebrows....

steevo
06-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Remembering back, I had a mate at school had a mono-brow and all the birds fancied him like mad. I always used to wish that I had a mono-brow. But not anymore, I'm happy with my stereo-brows. Anyway, my mate suddenly started shaving the middle bit of his brow, and I asked him why he did it, and he said that it was cos he heard that there was a saying that says that "you shouldnt trust a man who's eyebrows meet in the middle" :confused:

unusual_suspect
06-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Really????

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4081/000014925981856llh7.jpg

Yeah, but it's something to grab on to innit :D

steevo
06-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Really????

Character is very important. We have to look beyond the eyebrows.

amethyst
06-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Character is very important. We have to look beyond the eyebrows.

Repeat to myself....

"Look beyond the eyebrows, look beyond the eyebrows"

Wow, I feel more enlightened already!

steevo
06-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Repeat to myself....

"Look beyond the eyebrows, look beyond the eyebrows"

Wow, I feel more enlightened already!

lol :D true though :)

amethyst
06-02-2009, 06:53 PM
"Somewhere over the eyebrow,