PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson

Pages : [1] 2 3

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/tattoo_manson.jpgOne of the most blatant, anti-Christ performers to come out in recent years is Marilyn Manson. Rock star, Marilyn Manson, proudly boasts:
"Hopefully, I’ll be remembered as the person who brought an end to Christianity." (Spin, August 1996, p. 34)http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/manson-jail.jpg

Before you begin reading this article, I, Johnny Lee Clary want you to know that it is not my intention to try to tell you that Gothic music is wrong and that you should not listen to it. The type of music you listen to is your business, however my concern is the hate that Marilyn Manson promotes against the Christian church. Many have accused me of promoting hate against Manson, however Manson is the one promoting hate. He burns Holy Bibles in public, spits on pictures of Jesus and curses Christianity. The fact that Manson has the photo in his CD, "Antichrist Superstar" of two of his band members drinking his urine through a straw while he is urinating should be enough to repulse people. If anyone endorses that or thinks that's "cool" then they are mentally disturbed. I encourage parents to monitor what their children are listening to and if they find any of Manson's CD's in their child's possession to take the appropriate action.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Marilyn Manson acts like a freak that is straight out of the pits of hell. He is a so-called rock singer, but that is a farce, as the guy can not even carry a tune. He is actually a recruiter for the Church of Satan, in which he holds the title of "reverend". He was given this title by Anton LaVey, founder of the First Church of Satan and author of "The Satanic Bible". Manson began worshipping LaVey from the time he was a teenager.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/mansonlavey.jpg

Bizzare stuff! heres the link http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...-the_truth.htm (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/marilyn_manson-the_truth.htm)

Obviousley a pro Christian site. They're not to happy about Manson's views on Christianity....... I've left out most of the Bible stuff. manson would appear to be promoting Satanism and knowingly be involved and wanting to convert more people to it.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, was a God-hater from the time he was a child. There is a false story being circulated around the internet through e-mails, about the early teenage life of Brian Warner. It tries to explain the reason Manson hates Christians so much by telling a lie of how Brian was rejected by a youth group at a church Christian school he attended while he was a teenager.

It says that since he looked and dressed differently than the other teenagers that attended the school and church, they wanted nothing to do with him, so he turned to Satanism. WRONG! This story is deceiving as it leaves out a lot of important details. The fact of the matter was that Brian Warner used to show up at church dressed in black garb and wearing Satanic t-shirts. He used to try to intimidate the other teenagers by telling them things like "Satan Rules" etc., etc. He would give them the Satanic sign and tell them that the Devil was God. He also admitted to being a homosexual as well as a child-molester, and propositioned several teenagers at the church to try to entice them into having sex with him. When teenagers attend a church, they are wanting to develop their relationship with Jesus. They are obeying God by coming out of the World, as described in 2 Corinthians 6:14, "What fellowship has the believer with the non-believer, what fellowship has sin with righteousness, what fellowship has Jesus with the Devil, what fellowship has light with darkness? Come out from among them and remain separate says the Lord."

Those kids were in their full rights to reject fellowship with someone who was obviously only there to cause trouble, and wanted to intimidate Christians. I mean, first you should reach out to someone like that, but when they openly reject you and come into the House of God to start trouble, that shows disrespect to not only God, but to the teenagers that are there trying to get their lives right . They have to listen to all that satanic junk in the world, so God forbid that they have to come into the church and hear it there.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Brian Warner later changed his name to "Marilyn Manson" (female impersonating Marilyn Monroe and glorifying Charles Manson, who brutally killed 7 people and claimed to have butchered countless others during the infamous Helter Skelter Murders) and formed a band with other transvestite homosexuals, taking the names of serial killers like "Madonna Wayne Gacy", Stephen Bier, Jr. (female impersonating Madonna and glorifying John Wayne Gacy, a homosexual serial killer who raped and murdered over 35 boys, and buried their bodies in a crawl space in his basement); Brian Tutunick "Olivia Newton Bundy," ( female impersonating Olivia Newton-John and glorifying Ted Bundy, the serial killer who claimed to have killed over a hundred young girls across the highways of America);

Jeordie White "Twiggy Rameriez", (female impersonating model Twiggy and glorifying the dreaded Satanic Night Stalker Richard Rameriez who murdered and raped women throughout several months of terror in Los Angeles and San Francisco, California); Kenny Wilson "Ginger Fish" ( female impersonating actress and dancer Ginger Rogers and glorifying Albert Fish, child murderer and cannibal who ate kids after murdering them);

Scott Mitchell Putesky "Daisy Berkowitz" (female impersonating Daisy May of the musical "Lil Abner" and glorifying Son Of Sam serial killer shooter David Berkowitz); Perry Pandrea "Zsa Zsa Speck" (female impersonating Zsa Zsa Gabor and glorifying Richard Speck who murdered 8 nurses hacking them to death with a butcher knife,) Fred Streithorst "Sara Lee Lucas" (named after Henry Lee Lucas who confessed to murdering over 250 people,) and began playing the Homosexual hangouts. Manson began to record CD's , and recorded one called "Antichrist Superstar", in which he says some of the most blasphemous things that can ever be said against Jesus Christ. Below are photos of Manson and his transvestite satanic perverted band.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/MansonSatanicBand.gif
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/mansonsfreaks.jpgManson, began burning Holy Bibles in his concerts, and giving "alter calls" for Satan, by encouraging kids to reject Jesus Christ, and accept Satan into their hearts and minds, as well as accepting Manson as the Antichrist. He tells them to chant in unison, F#ck the Holy Spirit and F#ck Jesus Christ. It is quite possible that Manson has committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is the only sin that is UNFORGIVABLE. Marilyn Manson could have crossed the line with that one. Only God Himself knows if he is beyond redemption, by making those chants. God will judge him on this but we have a right to make a right judgment to take a stand against him and expose his fruitless deeds of darkness

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
Manson sells WWJD bracelets at his concerts saying that it does not stand for "What Would Jesus Do", but instead they stand for "WE WANT JESUS DEAD". He has allegedly raped a young girl on the stage, and has sodomized one of his band members in front of thousands of children. He took a little puppy dog that was only 6 weeks old, and tossed it into the audience, encouraging kids to rip it to pieces and then smear the blood all over one another, which they gladly did. He said he dreams of the day that he can take a little baby and do the same thing to the baby. He has asked audiences at his concerts if they have ever eaten babies. He sells t-shirts encouraging children to KILL GOD, KILL THEIR PARENTS, and then KILL THEMSELVES.

Many a teenager has committed suicide after going home from his demonic concerts. Singer Courtney Love, pulled out of her on the road tour with Manson, in March of 1999, stating that she would never tour with him again as he was telling children to commit suicide. This web site would never endorse Courtney Love or her music, but in this case we say, "Good On Ya, Courtney!"

Manson tells kids that Hell is a great place and they need not fear Hell. He says it is one great big party for eternity with all of the drugs and sex you can ever want. He tells them to escape the pressures of this world by committing suicide. I notice that Manson advocates suicide and tells young people to do it, but he fails to lead by example! If Hell is so great and suicide is the solution to life's problems as Manson says, then why doesn't he set the example? I will even loan him my gun if he will just practice what he preaches!

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 08:01 PM
This was an unconfirmed rumor, but Marilyn Manson supposedly had his bottom two ribs removed, so that he can perform oral-sex on himself. He bragged about this in interviews, although some say he made that up and he never actually did this. Just the fact that he would state such a filthy thing, shows his reprobate mind.
Twiggy Rameriez , one of Manson's band members was arrested for molesting a little boy. Manson and Twiggy have frequently kissed and fondled each other at concerts. Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor of satanic band "Nine Inch Nails" had sexual intercourse.
According to Manson, the eye tattoos on Marilyn's forearms are really bulls-eyes for his heroin needles. Marilyn Manson told many that he had gotten breast-implants, but that he later had them removed. He had posed for a photo showing himself with breast, but he no longer has them now. See photo below.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Mansonbreastimplants.jpg

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Many have said that Marilyn Manson has thrown bags of drugs into the crowd.
Manson destroys other people's property.

In the PoaAF days, Marilyn Manson demanded that kitty litter be placed on the floor of his dressing room, so he could relieve himself anywhere.
Manson recorded a song called, "My Monkey" and it was originally written by Charles Manson, who Marilyn Manson calls his "hero".
His favorite author's include Anton LaVey, Freidrick Nietzsche, Aliester Crowley, Charles Darwin and Roald Dahl. (Aliester Crowley was called the most evil man ever born, and once crucified a frog by nailing it to a cross to make a mockery of the Crucifixion of Christ.)

Marilyn Manson is a Reverend of the Church of Satan. It's founder, Anton LaVey, made a cameo appearance in the Dope Hat video.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/mansonpreachinginsatanistchurch.jpg
Manson "preaching" at First Church Of Satan

As a child, Manson was tested by the American government because his father Hugh, a Vietnam War vet, sprayed the deforestation substance Agent Orange, which caused birth defects in a substantial number of the children born to parents who were exposed to the virulent chemical. When they were called in for testing, Manson and his dad met other vets, and their children, some of whom had prosthetic limbs, which inspired him to collect them, in later years.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Like his namesake, Charles Manson, Marilyn Manson was also born in Ohio.
Marilyn's father used to carry a nude photo of Twiggy in his wallet
A common speculation of the song Misery Machine's line, "We're gonna ride to the Abby of Thelema," is that it is a reference to the Scooby-Doo character Thelma. Thelema was actually the name of the temple Aleister Crowley established in Italy, before his expulsion from the country by dictator Benito Mussolini.

As a child, Marilyn would play near the butcher's shop which was across the street from his parent's home. He once found an aborted baby in a coffee can behind the building.
Manson has taken the cross of Jesus and defecated on it while on stage.
Manson has urinated on pictures of Jesus, during his concerts.
Manson has encouraged the teenagers in the audience to commit acts of sodomy, and lesbianism.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 08:07 PM
He smokes human bones.
It's in his biography pages 196-198. He and Twiggy went to a grave yard and picked up some bones they found and carried them in a plastic bag telling those who questioned that they were the remains of their old drummer Freddy (though they were unknown bones). One night they got bored because they didn't have any beer so they cut off a part of a rib and put it in a pipe and smoked it. They invited two girls to try it who eventually got sick and had to leave. Twiggy spent the night vomiting and Manson was caught up in his own little dream world pretending that he was obsessed by an old Baptist Minister.

He conducts sex with audience members and band members and rapes women on stage. When the band opened for NIN Manson was kneeling down singing and a member of NIN walked up to him with his penis hanging out. Seeing the offered item Manson put the penis in his mouth. At early shows before the band was famous Marilyn Manson would have girls dancing naked in cages while men gathered around them and spit on them. You're probably going, wait a second...shouldn't he get in trouble for conducting this kind of display. Manson has been arrested a few times and has been banned from 13 states in the USA for behavior.
Manson's band members drink his urine and he pees on the crowd at his concerts.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/marilyn_manson_antichrist_superstar_b.jpg
Inside of Manson's AntiChrist Superstar CD, this sickening photo shows Manson urinating through tubes while his band members drink his urine.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 08:22 PM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/mansonantichrist_36.jpg

Bizzare stuff! heres the link http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/marilyn_manson-the_truth.htm

Obviousley a pro Christian site. They're not to happy about Manson's views on Christianity....... I've left out most of the Bible stuff. manson would appear to be promoting Satanism and knowingly be involved and wanting to convert more people to it.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Kurt Corbain too?All Apologies and NIRVANA
Kurt Cobain is one of the worst ANTI-CHRIST, blasphemers since John Lennon. Kurt Cobain decorated his home with blood-splattered baby dolls hanging by their necks! Look inside of Nirvana's album In Utero, which is the album contains "All Apologies" from, is pictures of chopped up babies! Cobain ran around his neighborhood spray-painting, "ABORT CHRIST" and "GOD IS GAY". Cobain's first band was called "Fecal Matter". (Des Barres, Pamela, Rock Bottom, pp.54-55)
According to Mojo Magazine (Sept. 1999, p. 86), Kurt Cobain was, "obsessed with Anton LaVey". Satanist Anton LaVey was author of the Satanic Bible and founder of the Church of Satan. Cobain was so "obsessed" with LaVey, he tried to get LaVey to play cello on Nirvana's Nevermind!

eternal_spirit
21-06-2007, 02:02 AM
During his rise to fame in the south Florida underground scene, he recounts atrocities committed in drug induced sprees of nihilism: sabotaging nativity scenes in an attempt to create political uprising; making prank calls to a girl whom he lusts after; then threatening to rape her and crush her with his car; tying a naked woman to a cross and using naked children as props in his stage act; considering killing a band member; and actually plotting his ex-girlfriend's murder.

"Plenty of people could do what I'm doing on an underground level - we did it for years and nobody cared. It's not until you're a household name that people give a ****. But what we've done onstage with the fascist banners, with tearing up the Bible, with the snow falling from above, with the whole beautiful thing - it's all so much more controversial than nudity or killing dogs onstage because it's so powerful and it has meaning."

eternal_spirit
21-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Nine Inch Nails band leader Trent Reznor bought the Sharon Tate home in California and produced Marilyn Manson's first album, Portrait of An American Family. According to Manson, while working on a computer music sampler, samples from Charles Manson's "My Monkey" mysteriously appeared in the mix. "We totally got scared and we're like, 'We are done for the night.' We came back the next day and it was fine. The Charles Manson samples weren't even on the tape anymore. There's no real logical or technological explanation for why they appeared. It was a truly supernatural moment that freaked me out."

Self-mutilation soon became a hobby of both Manson and his fans. Blood letting on stage and scarring of the skin (at least 450 scars by the publishing of his book!) and numerous tattoos of demonic figures began to appear on his body. Two young girls began to follow Marilyn Manson and would carve the words "Marilyn" and "Manson" on each other's chests and show up at each concert in the front row with blood from their self-inflicted wounds dripping down their tank tops.
http://www.forerunner.com/champion/manson.html

eternal_spirit
21-06-2007, 02:09 AM
The numerous sins of American culture are poignantly described in Mason's macabre anti-art. In an early stage act, Manson had a pregnant woman pretend to perform an abortion on herself, wrap the fetus in a Nazi flag and present it to a TV set as a sacrifice. The idea here is that "the nuclear American family sacrifices its children to this cheap, mind-numbing babysitter

Manson completes his journey into the abyss by aborting his own offspring - and he understands that it is child killing.
"I sat in the women's clinic waiting room, imagining what was going on just three rooms away as the doctors put a rod the size of a matchstick, with two tiny thread-like strands jutting from the top, up into Missi's cervix, causing it to dilate before tearing out the brain of our child with a pair of forceps.... At the same time I couldn't keep a twisted, degenerated thought from crossing my mind. I wondered if she could talk to the doctor about keeping the aborted fetus."
According to Manson, this last sin was the necessary final depravity before producing the recording which would propel him into worldwide renown, Antichrist Superstar.

space monkey
21-06-2007, 12:36 PM
People, please, don't just take this ill-informed reactionary dullard lout his word, ok?

space monkey
21-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Here Etarnal spirit, a word for you from Alastair Crowley:

"I get quite frantic when contemplating the idiocy of such louts."

:o

space monkey
21-06-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm going to counter this nonsense by forewarding some footage straight from the goats mouths, so that in case anyone here is naive enough to buy this guy's crap without a second thought, they can have a look at it and hopefully realise how silly they were. And mods, I would hope you don't take this to be flaming or spamming, because you can not call it that, I'm merely offering the other perspective.

This is The New Shit - YouTube

Marilyn Manson on Letterman 2003 - YouTube

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Henry Rollins interviews Marilyn Manson (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

http://www.marilynmanson.com/media/print/spin_05_07/

====

Trent Reznor Year Zero Interview - YouTube

trent reznor interview - YouTube

Trent Reznor Before Nine Inch Nails - YouTube

http://www.calendarlive.com/music/reviews/la-et-nails17apr17,1,7007832.story

:cool:

chattanova
21-06-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm not hiding it, but I love the music of Marilyn Manson (I know it's almost just cover's he does) but he's getting a great twist to them.
I have all his cd's but the last one *eat me, drink me* did I not like..
Anyway he's style is a kind of art, and I'm really looking forward to his new art/horror movie 'Phantasmagoria - The visions of Lewis Carroll'

But I have no problems understanding that people hate this guy, but I'm not one of them.

Thumbs Up for Manson!

chattanova
21-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm going to counter this nonsense by forewarding some footage straight from the goats mouths, so that in case anyone here is naive enough to buy this guy's crap without a second thought, they can have a look at it and hopefully realise how silly they were. And mods, I would hope you don't take this to be flaming or spamming, because you can not call it that, I'm merely offering the other perspective.

Thx for all those links space monkey, here's his first real hit and it's still one of the best ,
Marilyn Manson - Lunchbox http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OpDHeZ98bw

and 'The Nobodies' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SdQGYHOFu8

..there's an ocean of songs to pick, all of them are great!

eternal_spirit
21-06-2007, 05:01 PM
You're choice if you wan't to follow the one who answers to Satan. All Manson seems to be against is Christianity. Guess he is on the same side as Bush and co. But Bush seems to be more against Islam. To me it's all connected anyway.

You need to do some research on the Church of Satan the temple of Set Manson is promoting that agenda and want's you to join in with them sickos.

Ask yourself which side you're on.

eternal_spirit
21-06-2007, 05:11 PM
People, please, don't just take this ill-informed reactionary dullard lout his word, ok?

What do you mean??? Is this an insult lol. I know too much about satanism you can't prove it to be something good. I've been through it before with the pro Satanist crew, which is what you would appear to be. I reject both god's from the same Bible thanks. Listening to manson's music and his singing...... to like it I think there must be something wrong with you which is mind programming. I'm a musician I don't see the point in listening to such bollocks, it creates negative energy. True music to me anyway creates something positive.

synergy777
21-06-2007, 08:20 PM
first off i think he does for a reaction, which people duly give, hence attentions, sales. if he is a satanist, its due to to seeing the corruption of satincally owned, operated organised religions, you think satan does not reside in the vatican. satanism, organised religion, new age stuff is the devils buffet, take whatever dish you want, its all drunk with babylon/harlots wine. the teachings of yashuah, moses etc are still in there but are inserted between satanic programming, satan is clever, smart, he most probably jokes, laughs at these make up wearing people, they are his lackeys etc. like skin heads are the lackeys for the real power, the real people with power, on the surafce embody the "nuclear family value". lets move past teen angst, crying bullshit, society is bad. marilyn mansion is establishment, he is the establishments jester, pied piper, supporting, empowering the very thing he publically opposes. these peopel are jokes, ohh by being goth looking, saying bad words, doing attention whorting acts, we are so fucking cool, its cool if you are 16, dumbarse and emotionally vunerable.

that punk bitch still would die with a bullet from freedom fighter, you guys need to toughen up, bitches in drag, and its scary. scary is being a parent getting bombed by evil satanic people that wear military fatigues, fly million dollar airplanes, and are controlled by baby kissing, photo opportunity taking, armani suit wearing, ivy league educated, church going dimwits. they are the real power, marlyn is so fucked, weak in his head, look at his eyes, he is a tool, product, marketing mans dream, a lost soul.

you know what that devil sign being done by bush is more valubale than him.

ephesians 6-12, the powers above, not the pawns, chess pieces. eternal we on the same side bro, but let the wannabe counter culture twits,who thinik by consumption of anti society marketed products define themselves as cool. what record label is he on, what music/news channels, logic bro.

he had a fit chick that dita, he couldn't even keep her contented. the thing that pisses me is that most kids in into that type of music, are actually very meek, sensitive, intelligent, and are aware of the injustice of the world. however they choose one opposame for another. talk to these emo/goths, they are nice people, talk to bikers etc, they are cool. as for kurt, look, pain creats great art, its the necessary part of it. the thing they fail to realise is that the power that causes the pain they rebel against, is the power that controls their escape/answer, its a win win for evil.

space monkey
21-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Ask yourself which side you're on.

The one that isn't mind kontroled by the religious arm of the beast, you silly little thing.

eternal_spirit
22-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the sane response synergy.

I see Manson as doing the devil's work, he's the brotherhood's chosen one. Promoted by them to mess up kids and familys. It's knowing what's right and wrong.

It wasn't the same but similair when I was a teenager. I was known as a rocker ( that's before the word Goth became mainstream, we had Goth's back then too ) But they didn't listen to Manson type music not as distorted and heavey as that.

Anyway, I had a friend who got tattoos (wanted to look like the bands)of a grim reaper, a skull big ones on his arms, looked cool to a bunch of teenagers at the time not being wise to occult symbols. He hated those tattoos by the time he was 20! This lad also got involved with older people involved in the occult who got him into hard drugs. In the end his parents put bars on his windows to stop him going out late at night and to stop them coming round. This is related to music and Satanism.

eternal_spirit
22-06-2007, 02:11 AM
Satanism In The Vatican!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/popecross.jpg
Pope John Paul II - Burning in Hell (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/pope_burning_in_hell.htm)
Please notice the picture above with an upside-down cross. In his article, The Kingdom of Satan, Professor J. S. Malan says this about the inverted cross:
"This cross is not broken, but turned upside down. It indicates the rejection of Jesus Christ and contempt for the gospel of salvation. Inverted symbols are typical of the opposite values pursued by Satanists. People who are sometimes sacrificed to Satan on Black Sabbath are crucified upside down in accordance with this tradition. "

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...he_vatican.htm (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/satanism_in_the_vatican.htm)

While Satanists lie and deny any wrong doing in most cases.

ashyr
22-06-2007, 08:46 AM
i actually like what marilyn manson has done for many people.
irmember heavily enjoying his music back in 96-now not so much following his career as of 98 but i see he is still the same ol brian warner.

. its a good medium to wake some people up. dont forget.

space monkey you are being paranoid that all this research you have done has led you to actually enjoy his music and maybe his storys/ideas that have made some sense to you and your secretly hoping that no one finds out.

ashyr
22-06-2007, 08:59 AM
also i dont want to hear this. "you think i buy/listen to him"
because if youg going to spout shit about a subject you had better subject yourself to it before posting a reply like that.

22-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Satanism In The Vatican!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/popecross.jpg
Pope John Paul II - Burning in Hell (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/pope_burning_in_hell.htm)
Please notice the picture above with an upside-down cross. In his article, The Kingdom of Satan, Professor J. S. Malan says this about the inverted cross:
"This cross is not broken, but turned upside down. It indicates the rejection of Jesus Christ and contempt for the gospel of salvation. Inverted symbols are typical of the opposite values pursued by Satanists. People who are sometimes sacrificed to Satan on Black Sabbath are crucified upside down in accordance with this tradition. "

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...he_vatican.htm (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/satanism_in_the_vatican.htm)

While Satanists lie and deny any wrong doing in most cases.

Crucified upside down like peter the rock the first pope who denied christ three times or so the story goes , he was not worthy to die like his saviour .Therefore the church is built on reverse principles from the start , something i used to say long before i got into any of this stuff .Marilyn like synergy pointed out is the tool being used to distract the massesfrom the real evil in the world , its classic misdirection .Marilyn monroe and charles manson both mind controlled slaves .One more thing ,
what fellowship has Jesus with the Devil, what fellowship has light with darkness? Lucifer is associated withthe morning star venus and the evening star venus , jesus has been associated with venus , lucifer the light bringer and jesus the light of the world morning and evening light and dark one follows the other so they are linked , just a thought . Its all so mixed up as to confuse its all chaos :D

eternal_spirit
22-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Satanism", is the worship and imitation of the biblical Satan or Lucifer. It is the antithesis of Judaism and Christianity. Satan is referred as the brother of Christ, the one who was cast out of heaven, and whom the Satanists worship. Condemned by the Bible and the Church.

eternal_spirit
22-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Adolescents, are notoriously easily bored, perpetually on a quest for the different. They are naturally curious about spiritual matters, and are likely to rebel against the conventions of their upbringing. The occult, and especially its false promise of powers to change both themselves and the world, is a compelling lure, and there are "many points of entry" of Satan:

synergy777
22-06-2007, 03:10 PM
people fall for the trap of this counter culture as they see it as an opposite/protest aganist mainstream, not realisng they just two different product lines of the same company, its like diet coke and coke, oh diets much healthier, when both are harmful.

although some goth chicks do look quite vampish, sexy, lol. i think that really the whole satanism, rock thing is good way to get intelligent, people under the grip. if you look at goths, metal kids, they rarely make trouble, keep themselves to themsleves and are quite placid, meek, until the music kicks in, then they mosh, which is all good. genuinely nice people. its us hip hoppers in reverse, we are just as informed, if not the most informed genre of music( which we are), but this information gives us confidence, assertiveness. when i mean hip hop i mean hip hop, not 50 cent and the club crap. thats cool for the clubs/cars, but its just fast food/party music, not real stuff. listen to immortal technique, common, krs 1, wu tang, 2pac etc, they are all fully aware of the nwo/vatican/black yashuah not the cesare borgia clone. this why the majors grabbed onto hip hop, to corrupt it, to make it a bling bling, party culture with numerous revenue streams/products, to stop the real stuff getting coverage. real hip hop is a culture/lifestyle, it has many elements, art, dance, dress, music, lyrics/poetry.

how many people know about 50 cent compared to immortal technique. who is the better lyricist, better subject matter, more skillful. if they had one on one, 50 would not even respond if he had any sense, as immortal technique would destroy him.

i watched the white rapper show on mtv, its bullshit. they get the people on purpose to act all 50 cent like, its crap. they should get the real art back. some of the raps they did were childish, absolute childish, its an insult. listen to most songs now, the rhymes are shite, its all we got cars (on hire for the shoot), we got ice, bling (again, all hired, used due to stylists), its all hype. read immortal technique's lyrics, especially the 4th branch, he obliberates the crap people falsely connect to hip hop.

also the lyrics for killah priest, song B.I.B.L.E, Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. the coincil of nicea, ceasare borgia, tribe of edom, not bad for music hey. when you research the themes mentioned in the songs, well, a lot of the stuff turns out very true.

eternal_spirit
22-06-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm not hiding it, but I love the music of Marilyn Manson (I know it's almost just cover's he does) but he's getting a great twist to them.
I have all his cd's but the last one *eat me, drink me* did I not like..
Anyway he's style is a kind of art, and I'm really looking forward to his new art/horror movie 'Phantasmagoria - The visions of Lewis Carroll'

But I have no problems understanding that people hate this guy, but I'm not one of them.

Thumbs Up for Manson!

You mention Lewis Carroll who is allegedley a high ranking Mason and peadophile.

chattanova
22-06-2007, 03:59 PM
You mention Lewis Carroll who is allegedley a high ranking Mason and peadophile.

Ok, I didn't know he were a Mason.
But about the movie, I don't think he is going to hide the fact that Carroll was a phaedofile.
If he is hiding it then I will start changing my mind about all this

eternal_spirit
22-06-2007, 07:13 PM
I don't know how much of this info on this thread is true, it's just a bit of research. It expands on the issue.

23-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Hey just checked out immortal technique excellent stuff not my type of music but well concious lyrics , thanks for putting me onto that synergy 777 .Go take a listen everyone you can find him on you tube .:D

ashyr
23-06-2007, 03:02 AM
heh this music RAP and HIP HOP. is all a ploy for simple minds to make associations into the DUMB everyday shit that there life is.

i cant stand hip hop or rap music. and that is my own oppinion.

I know that HEAVY METAL, METAL, ROCK, extreme music. holds the most intellegent people in the world. and before you comment. i suggest you even attempt to listen to this. you probably wont understand the vocals because there all HORSE and DEATH like. but this is for a reason. once your ears are open to recieving you will hear the message. now the metal genre is still the biggest around the world and hasnt gone anywere.the loyalty and support for METAL will always be around. just admit it people. HEAVY METAL reigns supreme

there is no skill in "pressing play on the cd or loop machine" to have it go DOOF DOOF CLAP DOOF DOOF CLAP and then start to teach some mundane message about how my bitch got banged up and now i gotta kid but the welfare check didnt come in so i gotta go rob a cabbie or the store down the street" if you are taken by that shit. you truely are shallow.

this is so BUDGET its NO SKILL, NO TALENT, NO REAL MESSAGE, and ultimatly leads to violence and drug addctions/abuse and or child abuse. bullying and all that dreadful stuff tha comes with BEING A TUFF GANGSTER RAPPER.

jesus this stuff has to stop. its crap.

there is endless skill in playing DRUMS.. they are a real instrument.
there is endless skill in playing GUITARS/BASS they are a real instrument

heavy metal has the most extreme tallent and skill you have ever seen or heard of. just because you havnt heard it dont mean its there. have a look.
to have all this colaberated into music that you may hear like METALLICA or other forms of EDGE OF THE METAL INDUSTRY that people think are HEAVY METAL and the best of it. rubbish this is the SELLIGN OUT to the money side of music. real musicians will do this with or without money. even marylin manson is a weak lame not much to it kind of METAL.

comon people. im actually quiet happy not wanting people like you in the metal scene because you would just exploit it and compete among it and pull it apart until others hate it because of what you've done 2 it.

eternal_spirit
23-06-2007, 10:32 AM
:D Expanding intresting views people.

23-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Nice to see to similar opinions as to what is real in music wether its metal or hip hop and not the mainstrem sell out that passes for music these days .Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book and one that a lot of people fall for .Dont shoot the messenger could be the title of this thread as its about getting information out and letting people discuss it , after all freedom is freedom :D

times7
23-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Eternal spirit

I give you respect for this thread,Manson is a NWO lapdog promoted to degrade the minds of the youth.Thats the plan because its a lot more easy to turn savages in to slaves.

btw

Ive just started a thread in the religious section,check it out

its about the exorcism of a girl that lived in Germeny, TRUE story

tinmenace
23-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Excellent thread ES. I believe this information about Marilyn Manson. I was always told that it was simply showmanship...a marketing strategy. I have never listened to MM's music or watched anything about him so I didn't really have an opinion until I read an article in a Harper's Bazaar while waiting at the Dentist's office relating to him. The article was an interview with Manson's ex-wife, Dita von Teese.

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/bazaar.JPG
It's in this issue - with Gwen Stefani on the cover

She wouldn't give details and didn't speak against MM (I get the feeling she really did love him), but she said she packed her bags on Christmas eve and left. I believe she said something like "...there are just some things that I can't accept..."

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/dita.jpg
Dita von Teese

I found that quite cryptic, but since it was Christmas eve, I think it was a ritual issue, perhaps sacrificial. Maybe she was the target, who knows...but it was then that I realized this MM fella is not just a show man.

I will try to find the interview...

ashyr
24-06-2007, 12:48 AM
so what your saying is that,

you have never listend to his music,havnt done any of your research,
your own part would be ?

from seeking someone elses views on a subject that critises or explains who and what is going on around MM that agrees with your views? what does that say about your LILY PAD HOPPYING ARSE.

tinmenace
24-06-2007, 05:00 AM
so what your saying is that,

you have never listend to his music,havnt done any of your research,
your own part would be ?

from seeking someone elses views on a subject that critises or explains who and what is going on around MM that agrees with your views? what does that say about your LILY PAD HOPPYING ARSE.

Oh please! Not everyone is blind to what's in front of them.

From what I have seen of him, he certainly isn't the picture of love, is he? Why would I further pursue something that holds no interest for me?

He certainly doesn't hide anything, does he? No, he proudly lays all his cards out on the table for everyone to see. You don't need a crystal ball to see what this guy is about. And guess what? He's not about Infinite love. That much is perfectly clear.

This kind of thing might be enticing to the likes of you. But for me, I find nothing interesting about a mediocre singer (and I'm being generous) with too much make up on. I don't find his image appealing. I don't find his voice appealing, and the gore that he surrounds himself with doesn't resonate with love at all.

This is my truth and my reality. I don't have to spend months deciding if something is for me or not. I know almost immediately how I feel about something. It's called intuition. If you peeled off a few layers or sarcasm and dubious wit you might find your intuition also.

If you have a different reality, ok, but it's not necessary to get all huffy because I don't like him. In fact you should care less what I think. So, settle down...

Take a look at MarilynManson.com (http://www.marilynmanson.com/) and these are kinds of images you're going to see there:

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm1.jpg

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm2.jpg

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm3.jpg

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm4.jpg

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm5.jpg

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm7.jpg

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm6.jpg

A person living Infinite Love wouldn't create or surround themselves with shit like this.

gordonfreeman
25-06-2007, 12:14 AM
*shudders*

Disturbing pictures.....

Marilyn Manson is one evil motherf**ker.

ashyr
25-06-2007, 06:32 AM
so, what one man subjects himself to and repeats must find FUN?
who are you to judge. its what you do with you time that you are here that is important right?

are you jealous of Brian Warner.

or did u used to like "the wonder years" and couldnt get over the fact of whats he has turned out to be?

guess what. "he was like that all along"

everyone is like they were going to turn out. right from the start.

I just think that there is alot of his material that can tell you quiet alot about the world and how to escape being in victim mind or other depths of depravity which im sure you all know someone who has been there. maybe you have never? some people can get down and out. so far removed that you would hope you never ever be them. but until it happens to you . i'll guess you never know.

tinmenace
25-06-2007, 06:37 AM
who are you to judge. its what you do with you time that you are here that is important right?

or did u used to like "the wonder years" and couldnt get over the fact of whats he has turned out to be?

I just think that there is alot of his material that can tell you quiet alot about the world and how to escape being in victim mind or other depths of depravity which im sure you all know someone who has been there. maybe you have never? some people can get down and out. so far removed that you would hope you never ever be them. but until it happens to you . i'll guess you never know.

Doofus,

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and you're judging me because I have one that is not in line with yours.

Please reexamine your logic.

ashyr
25-06-2007, 07:41 AM
no actually i think i was saying that exactly but from mansons point of view.

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Eternal Spirit - what a load of nonsense and bullshit! You've obviously got some serious Marilyn Manson beef :D

90% of the image is just that. AN IMAGE! Created to entertain and to upset the likes of you fear scouring mongrels.

What right-minded, non-mental person WOULDN'T hate christianity.

All you do is perputuate myths to push your own goal and agenda. I am not sure if you make half the stuff up or just copy and paste other nonsense.

But this thread was a serious hoot :D

tinmenace
25-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Eternal Spirit - what a load of nonsense and bullshit! You've obviously got some serious Marilyn Manson beef :D

90% of the image is just that. AN IMAGE! Created to entertain and to upset the likes of you fear scouring mongrels.

All you do is perputuate myths to push your own goal and agenda. I am not sure if you make half the stuff up or just copy and paste other nonsense.

HATE is what has this world in the mess it's in. The only thing that's going to turn it around is Infinite Love.

Please don't lay "just an image" BS on us. There is no way that this image:

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/mm3.jpg

and this image:

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/elizabeth_taylor.jpg

....invoke the same reaction.

Perhaps you don't sense a difference but I do. Same thing with words. But, more importantly it's not the IMAGE, it's the INTENT behind the image that gives it its resonance.

You apparently don't comprehend this concept, and perhaps you could learn a little something about quantum thinking and then take a second look at the INTENT and the meaning behind MM.

HATE?

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm not going to argue with you over what feelings are invoked depending on what pictures you look at. I am not a hateful person and neither am I dark but i find the first picture more interesting than some generic lady from the 50's you've obviously got some boner for.

The main beef I had was the outrageous lies about raping girls on stage and bullshit like this. It's no more than hearsay and would involve some serious lawsuits if that were in any way true.

If you've read any of Anton Laveys books then I don't think anyone could take the Church Of Satan seriously as some baby-raping and satanic (in the Church's sense) cult. It's far from that.

Dark imagery is appearling to people on many levels. It doesn't make them bad people for liking it and it doesn't make them sick or twisted or dark.

I don't particulary like Marilyn Manson as an object but that doesn't mean I have to accept or perpetrate myths about somoene in the entertainment business.

His hate is obviously directed at Christianity. A movement that has caused far more bloodshed and "bad intentions" as you like to put it then all the heavy metal music in the world put together.

tinmenace
25-06-2007, 01:03 PM
...some generic lady from the 50's you've obviously got some boner for...

You're not paying attention. All I said was that the two pictures would invoke different reactions. Not that one was better than the other. My point was the INTENT behind the pictures.

And by the way, I don't have a bone with which to have a boner. ;)

limelady
25-06-2007, 01:05 PM
http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/marilyn_manson_154.jpghttp://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8a/180px-SpookyKidsFlyer.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/995964~Marilyn-Manson-Nothing-Posters.jpg

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. To me these pictures
say "unhealthy spiritual being".

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 01:16 PM
lol, do you have an aversion to black people too :D

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 01:22 PM
You're not paying attention. All I said was that the two pictures would invoke different reactions. Not that one was better than the other. My point was the INTENT behind the pictures.

And by the way, I don't have a bone with which to have a boner. ;)

I don't see how the intention of one emotion to another is wrong. without the intention of "good" there can not be the intention of "bad" and vice-versa.

If a draw a picture you don't like or find distasteful you would draw conclusions that maybe don't even exist.

Marilyn Mansons images are dark and provoking.

Now, I don't know how they make you feel but I don't lack so many insecurities about who and what i am that i need to find offence and distaste in images that aren't happy-clappy and promote "love".

Again, you've had your say about the images but what about the obvious lies that are written about someone to further enhance and influence people's decision about what to think?

limelady
25-06-2007, 01:23 PM
lol, do you have an aversion to black people too :D

No.

Do you have an aversion to the opinions of others??

tinmenace
25-06-2007, 01:27 PM
I don't see how the intention of one emotion to another is wrong. without the intention of "good" there can not be the intention of "bad" and vice-versa.

If a draw a picture you don't like or find distasteful you would draw conclusions that maybe don't even exist.

Marilyn Mansons images are dark and provoking.

Now, I don't know how they make you feel but I don't lack so many insecurities about who and what i am that i need to find offence and distaste in images that aren't happy-clappy and promote "love".

Again, you've had your say about the images but what about the obvious lies that are written about someone to further enhance and influence people's decision about what to think?

You're not getting it.

...never mind.

:rolleyes:

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Don't patronise me. You just only want to contribute what you want to say and don't even answer direct questions.

I'm sorry, but i don't believe ice-crystals change shape just because you say bad words of intent to them.

So i DO get what you are saying, I just DON'T agree with you.

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 01:44 PM
No.

Do you have an aversion to the opinions of others??

I am more than happy to hear other people's opinions and I respect that.

What i have an aversion to is the main contributor of this thread writing LIES about what goes on at Marilyn Manson's concerts.

That's not an opinion of his....that is written as fact. facts that are untrue.

It is my opinion that you since you don't like the imagery contained within MM's work (and that's up to you) you are quite happy not to question the lies and misinformation provided herein because it suits your mentally about what you think of MM anyway.

tinmenace
25-06-2007, 01:46 PM
...So i DO get what you are saying...

Uh, no you don't.

But like I said, never mind. I'm not going round and round with you on this any further.

limelady
25-06-2007, 02:01 PM
I am more than happy to hear other people's opinions and I respect that.

What i have an aversion to is the main contributor of this thread writing LIES about what goes on at Marilyn Manson's concerts.

That's not an opinion of his....that is written as fact. facts that are untrue.

It is my opinion that you since you don't like the imagery contained within MM's work (and that's up to you) you are quite happy not to question the lies and misinformation provided herein because it suits your mentally about what you think of MM anyway.

Dead right!

I already know all I need to know about MM at this time.

End of story for me.

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Whatever you like. You've barely said anything worthy anyway never mind even beginning to go "round and round" with me.

If the first image was drawn by an artist who intended the image to be positive and the second image was take with the intention to portray a woman with dark and deadly thoughts then you are saying those meanings would be entirely clear to you regardless of the fact the paintining or picture would be identical but that they give off a different vibration?

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Dead right!

I already know all I need to know about MM at this time.

End of story for me.

It always amuses me that even with the "open minded" people who are so-called free from sheeple type thinking can make statements that prove they are not open or objective based people.

Just because you don't like someone, doesn't make it right to add myths and perpetuate propaganda that suit your way of thinking. That makes you no different from the Nazis.

Just because I don't like the pop singer Robbie Williams, doesn't mean I would condone tabloid rubbish about his personal life that never happened.

And you're supposed to be a forum advisor:( disappointing.

limelady
25-06-2007, 02:21 PM
It always amuses me that even with the "open minded" people who are so-called free from sheeple type thinking can make statements that prove they are not open or objective based people.

Just because you don't like someone, doesn't make it right to add myths and perpetuate propaganda that suit your way of thinking. That makes you no different from the Nazis.

Just because I don't like the pop singer Robbie Williams, doesn't mean I would condone tabloid rubbish about his personal life that never happened.

And you're supposed to be a forum advisor:( disappointing.

I wasn't aware having to be interested in the life and times of Marilyn Manson was a necessary requisite for being a forum advisor on the David Icke forum?

I just said I know all I need to know about MM at this time.
I'm just NOT personally interested when there are far more worthwhile things I'd rather be getting on with. If MM is your thing, then fine, but the guy bores me to death.....Robbie Williams also.

Just NOT interested doesn't add up to closed mind.

If you have a further problem with my attitude I suggest you take it up with the management as I don't wish to speak with you further on this matter.

reptilianshapeshifter
25-06-2007, 02:28 PM
I didn't ask you if you were interested in him. I am not interested in him at all from a point of view that I research him but what I know is that what was written here, a lot of it is outrageous lies. But that doesn't bother you, because in your world it's ok to tell lies about people we don't like or aren't interested in.

I asked you a direct question and you answered it directly. I asked you if you were happy not question the lies and you said "dead right!". You don't mind giving your 2 cents when it suits you.

Don't worry , i don't care much about taking it up with the management over your "attitude" since your role probably exceeds no further than deciding on the colour scheme for the satanic abuse thread.

tinmenace
25-06-2007, 11:39 PM
How do you know it's an outrageous lie? Have you been to every single concert in every city, every time? Are you around MM every minute?

Surely not. Therefor you should keep an open mind that perhaps it IS true without shooting it down right away.

For me, judging only by what he surrounds himself with, it wouldn't surprise me if he has (fake) rapes and pee-drinking on stage.

His intent? WhoTF knows? All I DO know for certain is that his intent is not a loving one and that is enough to know that I don't want to know more. Yanno?

Why can't you accept that?

ashyr
26-06-2007, 09:49 AM
omg the extent your going thru.

you can read whatever you want into anything. but anyone whos BEEN there or lNVOLVED with what is in question. instantly knows when someone who HASN'T attacks or denotes one for LIES and crap replies on what you think is going on. thats the problem

FOOLS!

btw that picture with him and that black death like one. i really like it.. it actually is really good!

synergy777
26-06-2007, 09:35 PM
first off some of those pics are just infantile attention seeking pieces of bullshit. how can you post pics of kids like that, and who pays the silver pieces to the mods. you manz have got size0/ladyboy fantasies due to size problems/closet homos, its all good, can't handle the bounce/full figure. fuck mm, heres a person that would fuck you mm supporters up. how come, no person regulated on those kiddie pics, some of you need to check yourself. see give us you goths, rockers, and other cocksuckers, we got the truth, listen to the real threat, the world is ours, and we taking back. babylon beware, i'm coming for the pharoah. moses/musa version 2. eminem, at least he got soul, listen to mosh/nwo.

Immortal Technique, listen/read/check the 4th branch
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8191/0imortaltechcm7.jpg

Killah Priest, listen/read/check B.I.B.L.E, thats Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2835/0kpag7.jpg

Ras Kass, listen/read/check the nature of the threat.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9170/0rasfb1.jpg

even Ras and Eminem did a track together, 1 love.

eternal_spirit
26-06-2007, 10:25 PM

Look Satanism is real! If you wan't to tell Manson how much you like him, maybe try some satanic site there are lot's on the Internet. Satanism leads to Satanism. I think most of the people on here have seen enough allready or have done enough research to know the score by now. As for fear mongering, people should be made aware that there are sickos influencing the publics minds with this Satanic crap.

I give you the facts in this thread, any sane person can clearly see that Manson is on the wrong side.

reptilianshapeshifter
26-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Look Satanism is real! If you wan't to tell Manson how much you like him, maybe try some satanic site there are lot's on the Internet. Satanism leads to Satanism. I think most of the people on here have seen enough allready or have done enough research to know the score by now. As for fear mongering, people should be made aware that there are sickos influencing the publics minds with this Satanic crap.

I give you the facts in this thread, any sane person can clearly see that Manson is on the wrong side.

making up stories or spreading rumours about girls getting raped on stage doesn't exactly put you on the right side ;)

Of course satanism is real but Anton Lavey satanism isn't even traditional, good old donkey sacrificing, baby-raping, blood drinking christian satanism.

if you even bothered to read his books you'd know that. but you already have your answers so why bother investigating for yourself. better to act like a mindless sheep and perpetuate myths.

I don't care about Anton LaVey, I couldn't give a shit about Marilyn Manson but you need to get your facts right before lumping these people under ritualistic, blood-curdling christian version of Satan.

What the hell do you know about the "general public" and what they are influenced by? How patronising. I find your fear mongering, lies and deceit to be quite sick.

eternal_spirit
26-06-2007, 11:20 PM
making up stories or spreading rumours about girls getting raped on stage doesn't exactly put you on the right side ;)

Of course satanism is real but Anton Lavey satanism isn't even traditional, good old donkey sacrificing, baby-raping, blood drinking christian satanism.

if you even bothered to read his books you'd know that. but you already have your answers so why bother investigating for yourself. better to act like a mindless sheep and perpetuate myths.

I don't care about Anton LaVey, I couldn't give a shit about Marilyn Manson but you need to get your facts right before lumping these people under ritualistic, blood-curdling christian version of Satan.

What the hell do you know about the "general public" and what they are influenced by? How patronising. I find your fear mongering, lies and deceit to be quite sick.

Do you're research. Have you read what Icke says about Satanism??? I know which side I'm on. If you don't believe these stories are true(mostly) maybe you think snow is black? or bears don't shit in the woods?

La Vey and Aquino aren't low level they connect to Bush's skull and Bones, the other societies and cults. Manson is on the same payroll WAKE UP! You find me sick ??? For telling it like its is! I say Satanism is sick, care to prove otherwise???

space monkey
27-06-2007, 12:57 AM
[IMG]

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. To me these pictures
say "unhealthy spiritual being".

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1630/screenhunter312mi4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

One could interpret your avatar as the online avatarial manifestation of your mollycoddled, feather-brained inner constitution, but I know to look beyond surfaces and multi-dimensionaly, and I happen to know you are so much more than merely mollycoddled and feather-brained, just as Manson is so much more that a provocateur theatricaly playing with images that, even to the non-religious and generaly non-superstitious, still carry eons of neurotic and unthinking taboo.

I'm not saying Manson is an "angel". I'm merely saying that, judging so far, he seems rather more open minded and agnostic than you, reardless of any "nasty" or "mean" perceptions of humanity he may express in his art.

Please, let me ask you, how many, if any, of the videos and articles I posted on Manson did you watch? How much of that material has informed your opinion of him, in the past or during this discussion?

ashyr
27-06-2007, 01:10 AM
well put spacemonkey.

yes its the NEURTOIC unthinking that forms that barrier where i can show you a picture of a demon. you dont need to be told its a demon u can see it. the pictures IMAGERY works instantly.

the way you react is your own accord. and if you choose to impose your reaction on other peoples, attempting to change there view. maybe your a stick in the mud...

space monkey
27-06-2007, 01:34 AM
well put spacemonkey.

yes its the NEURTOIC unthinking that forms that barrier where i can show you a picture of a demon. you dont need to be told its a demon u can see it. the pictures IMAGERY works instantly.

the way you react is your own accord. and if you choose to impose your reaction on other peoples, attempting to change there view. maybe your a stick in the mud...

Your avatar, for example, could suggest a virgin pimply-faced teenage goth outcast, but for all anyone knows, you could be a 60 yr old black woman.

space monkey
27-06-2007, 01:36 AM
I wasn't aware having to be interested in the life and times of Marilyn Manson was a necessary requisite for being a forum advisor on the David Icke forum?

I just said I know all I need to know about MM at this time.

May I ask what that is? And wherefrom did you form these opinions? Or are you just not interested in idscussing it?

:confused:

limelady
27-06-2007, 02:32 AM
May I ask what that is? And wherefrom did you form these opinions? Or are you just not interested in idscussing it?

:confused:

Hello space monkey.

Yes of course you can ask. I formed my opinion (which I posted earlier in the thread) from intuitively sensing the energy that comes out of Marilyn Manson's personal imagry, symbolism, and artwork. Not exactly a scientific method for sure, therefore I thoroughly respect that others may not share my opinion for reasons of their own....and I'm completely cool with that.

LL :D

space monkey
27-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Hello space monkey.

Yes of course you can ask. I formed my opinion (which I posted earlier in the thread) from intuitively sensing the energy that comes out of Marilyn Manson's personal imagry, symbolism, and artwork. Not exactly a scientific method for sure,

Especially given the thoureghly subjective nature such things can be surceptible too.

;)

eternal_spirit
27-06-2007, 04:22 AM
We are talking about pictures of mutilation and seperated limbs etc. Does this represent ritual mutilation and human sacrafice or a teddy bears picnic??? Doh erm let me think.

eternal_spirit
27-06-2007, 04:33 AM

Is this you're idea of a sympathy vote for poor old Manson(the victim) He has lot's of money loves the fame etc. How is he a victim??? He probably grew up a spoilt rich kid if the truth be known..... and what he does now was meant to be he was chosen to go on stage for Satan, someone is pulling the puppets strings. I know shit more about being down than some famous Hollywood rock star!

It's an act he's giving you to make you or others wan't to identify with the victim mentality.......let's rebel, let's worship satan this is the answer he'll tell you.

ashyr
27-06-2007, 05:07 AM
ahaha funny.

NO

refer to my other post a bit further down.

if you showed me something that you personally were conencted with and i knew not really much about it maybe a little ont he cusp. you would know straight away that i dont know much wouldnt you?

so. i rest it. !

think about it.!

limelady
27-06-2007, 05:26 AM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1630/screenhunter312mi4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

One could interpret your avatar as the online avatarial manifestation of your mollycoddled, feather-brained inner constitution, but I know to look beyond surfaces and multi-dimensionaly, and I happen to know you are so much more than merely mollycoddled and feather-brained, just as Manson is so much more that a provocateur theatricaly playing with images that, even to the non-religious and generaly non-superstitious, still carry eons of neurotic and unthinking taboo.

I'm not saying Manson is an "angel". I'm merely saying that, judging so far, he seems rather more open minded and agnostic than you, reardless of any "nasty" or "mean" perceptions of humanity he may express in his art.

How much of that material has informed your opinion of him, in the past or during this discussion?

Thanks SO much for looking past my green hue, and my mollycoddled, feather-brained inner constitution.

This is SO charitable of you, thanks! :rolleyes:

You asked:
Please, let me ask you, how many, if any, of the videos and articles I posted on Manson did you watch?

Now read my beak.....

None of them! Why? Because as I've already told YOU and the others on this thread I'm not interested in learning anything more about MM at the present time. I also said what others think of him is cool with me. You are entitled to your views and I respect that. So in case you still don't get this.

I'M NOT INTERESTED!

Now I have been polite to you and answered your question, so please be respectful now and don't involve me any further in your discussions.

Thankyou. :)

reptilianshapeshifter
27-06-2007, 07:19 AM
Do you're research. Have you read what Icke says about Satanism??? I know which side I'm on. If you don't believe these stories are true(mostly) maybe you think snow is black? or bears don't shit in the woods?

La Vey and Aquino aren't low level they connect to Bush's skull and Bones, the other societies and cults. Manson is on the same payroll WAKE UP! You find me sick ??? For telling it like its is! I say Satanism is sick, care to prove otherwise???

I've done my research, matey. that's how i can say what i say. You haven't done your research it seems and you are quite happy to use whatever David Icke says in The Biggest Secret as your evidence, plus the fact you can find more lies from the christian sect on the internet spreading dis-info.

David Icke BARELY mentions The Church of Satan in his books. In fact, it contains little more than a whisper on that particular brand of "Satanism".

What books have you read by Anton Lavey? My guess is NONE. Not one iota.

If you knew anything about the COS you'd know that the church is entirely about worshipping oneself, not demonic baby-eating gods. The term of Satanism in that establishment is merely used as a shock and power tactic to piss off the likes of you, and it works because it tells you all you need to know without even doing any research.

I'm not saying that more sinister forms of Satanism don't exist.

So get your facts right and stop spreading propaganda.

ashyr
27-06-2007, 09:41 AM
thats right, sorry i have to laugh. "READ MY BEAK" thats classic.

um yeah if you choose not to do your research about the MM subject and expect us to respect your oppinion. maybe even take i on board. your badly mistaken.

limelady
27-06-2007, 11:09 AM
thats right, sorry i have to laugh. "READ MY BEAK" thats classic.

um yeah if you choose not to do your research about the MM subject and expect us to respect your oppinion. maybe even take i on board. your badly mistaken.

One might think like that if one didn't consider intuition as a valid source of information.

I do - I use my intuition all the time and when I listen to it, it has never let me down. Purest source of information IMO ;)

reptilianshapeshifter
27-06-2007, 11:59 AM
One might think like that if one didn't consider intuition as a valid source of information.

I do - I use my intuition all the time and when I listen to it, it has never let me down. Purest source of information IMO ;)

That should be interesting in an advanced trigonometry exam:D

tinmenace
27-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Lime, they're not getting it...

When one is too attached to this 3D illusion and the 5-senses, trigonometry trumps intuition.

They have no concept of what you're trying to relay, and I suspect it's because there is a lack of intuition and therefor no frame of reference.

Ho hum...

celtic isis
27-06-2007, 01:13 PM

haha "allegedly a high ranking free mason and paedophile"...

i've never heard that before.

celtic isis
27-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Lime, they're not getting it...

When one is too attached to this 3D illusion and the 5-senses, trigonometry trumps intuition.

They have no concept of what you're trying to relay, and I suspect it's because there is a lack of intuition and therefor no frame of reference.

Ho hum...

look tin, that's not true, i don't fully get the concept of "it's all an illusion" business but that doesn't mean i'm too attached to this 3D dimension...all i have and care about in this world/life is love. We're not poor but we have no car etc but we're HAPPY and we ahve everythign we need and don't need anything else to be happy. I can take and leave what this world/life offers on the way, though i enjoy the 3D world and what it has to offer too that doesn't mean i'm blinded by it.

Just everything in my view isn't all an illusion. I may change my mind later when i become more enlightened lol

celtic isis
27-06-2007, 01:19 PM

fantastic philosophy :D that's what i try and do too, your heart chakra never lies. :D

reptilianshapeshifter
27-06-2007, 01:23 PM
It's all very well for you to sit at your keyboard and type whatever you like about illusions and not get involved in any discussion that requires thought and rationalisation because you've got your "intuition" and you know it's all ILLUSION anyway.

Regardless of how you perceive the world you still have to live in it and deal with it's problems, illusion or not.

I could just as very well say I cracked on to some super power technique that informs me that what I am saying is right and what you are saying is only a half-way house. And then I can roll my eyes at you, find someone to agree with me and we can slap each others backs knowing how right we are and how wrong every one else is.

Anyway, my point of my posts is that the dude here is blowing things out of proportion regardless of how those MM pictures vibrate at you.

I don't see you throwing your illusion jibes at him with all the fuss he is making. But then again, that's only cos you agree with him.

tinmenace
27-06-2007, 01:36 PM
You're not getting it...

Your issue, not mine...so don't try pass it to me.

I would recommend you read I Am Free, I Am Me. (http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=9) It's for robots like you that have suppressed natural magickal abilities like intuition and instinct.

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/emotes/3D_emoticon_184.gif

One you've comprehended and processed it, I recommend you read Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion. (http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2)

Once you've wrapped your new found intuition around that one, then come back and read these posts, because THEN you will get it.

;)

Or, you can continue being a robot. It's your decision...

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/emotes/3D_emoticon_150.gif

celtic isis
27-06-2007, 01:47 PM
It's all very well for you to sit at your keyboard and type whatever you like about illusions and not get involved in any discussion that requires thought and rationalisation because you've got your "intuition" and you know it's all ILLUSION anyway.

Regardless of how you perceive the world you still have to live in it and deal with it's problems, illusion or not.

I could just as very well say I cracked on to some super power technique that informs me that what I am saying is right and what you are saying is only a half-way house. And then I can roll my eyes at you, find someone to agree with me and we can slap each others backs knowing how right we are and how wrong every one else is.

Anyway, my point of my posts is that the dude here is blowing things out of proportion regardless of how those MM pictures vibrate at you.

I don't see you throwing your illusion jibes at him with all the fuss he is making. But then again, that's only cos you agree with him.

who is this post aimed at? :confused:

celtic isis
27-06-2007, 01:49 PM
You're not getting it...

Your issue, not mine...so don't try pass it to me.

I would recommend you read I Am Free, I Am Me. (http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=9) It's for robots like you that have suppressed natural magickal abilities like intuition and instinct.

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/emotes/3D_emoticon_184.gif

One you've comprehended and processed it, I recommend you read Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion. (http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2)

Once you've wrapped your new found intuition around that one, then come back and read these posts, because THEN you will get it.

;)

Or, you can continue being a robot. It's your decision...

http://www.globalfailure.com/images/emotes/3D_emoticon_150.gif

blimey you've changed your tune from when we used to talk tin.

i've read i am me i am free.

how am i a robot???

you're the robot cause you're hasslling people on here thinking your above them.

what happened to your open mind? you seem to think you know all the truth now. and that is indeed the making of a fool.

tinmenace
27-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Em, no I believe I called you a troll, but if I called you a robot too...alright then.

eternal_spirit
27-06-2007, 02:35 PM

Some of us work with our intuition more than others. You need to work on yours. Those pics are not designed or there to do any good for anyone, you just can't see or feel the ulterior motives they SCREAM at most people. We agree to disagree on this subject.

reptilianshapeshifter you would seem to be the one sufferring illusions. La Vey's Church of Satan teachings and Satanic Bible were more or less given to him by the works of Crowley(Mason) and Levi. Did you know Satanist magick and Freemasons perform almost the same and in some cases identical rituals. Baphomet ring any bells? What I'm saying is look at the SOURCE!

You are coming across as pro Manson. Are you an evangelsit for them?? We've had most types on this forum so far. So, if you think you're a fount of knowledge on the issue, quit with the name calling and give us some info. :D

eternal_spirit
27-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I've done my research, matey. that's how i can say what i say. You haven't done your research it seems and you are quite happy to use whatever David Icke says in The Biggest Secret as your evidence, plus the fact you can find more lies from the christian sect on the internet spreading dis-info.

David Icke BARELY mentions The Church of Satan in his books. In fact, it contains little more than a whisper on that particular brand of "Satanism".

What books have you read by Anton Lavey? My guess is NONE. Not one iota.

If you knew anything about the COS you'd know that the church is entirely about worshipping oneself, not demonic baby-eating gods. The term of Satanism in that establishment is merely used as a shock and power tactic to piss off the likes of you, and it works because it tells you all you need to know without even doing any research.

I'm not saying that more sinister forms of Satanism don't exist.

So get your facts right and stop spreading propaganda.

I've read enough of the Satanic Bible to know it's similair to the real Bible of the Christians, meaning: The words written in the books are open to different interpretations and the teachings can be followed and lived by people in different ways.

You've not read much Icke then have you dude? See, satanism and all the other dark magick rituals connect to other subjects in his books, if you haven't noticed this .....you haven't put the jigsaw puzzle together yet.

Come on let's have some facts from all this research you claim to have done? I've heard all the bull so far, the pro satanist propaganda before.
ask yourself what are you defending and why bother.

eternal_spirit
27-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Sigil of Baphomet
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/1/11/210px-Pentagram.gif (http://www.answers.com/main/Record2?a=NR&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIm age%3APentagram.gif) http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/style/images/magnify-clip.png (http://www.answers.com/main/Record2?a=NR&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIm age%3APentagram.gif)
The Sigil of Baphomet

The Sigil of Baphomet (http://www.answers.com/topic/baphomet) has its origins in accusations of demonic worship by the medieval Knights Templar (http://www.answers.com/topic/knights-templar-1).
It is also the official insignia for the Church of Satan (http://www.answers.com/topic/church-of-satan), chosen by Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey (http://www.answers.com/topic/anton-lavey). Satanists (http://www.answers.com/topic/satanism) who follow the philosophies of LaVey often adorn themselves with the sigil (http://www.answers.com/topic/sigil).
The Hebrew letters at each of the points of the pentagram read "לִוְיָתָן" starting from the lowest point and reading counter-clockwise. Translated, this is Leviathan (http://www.answers.com/topic/leviathan) (LVYTN), a sea creature figuring in Judaic mythology. Leviathan has many complex meanings, many of which apply to its use in the Sigil of Baphomet. Leviathan is commonly associated with Satan, and the fourth book of the Satanic Bible (http://www.answers.com/topic/the-satanic-bible) is named the Book of Leviathan.
Although versions of the Sigil of Baphomet appear as early as the 1897 book “La Clef de la Magie Noire” by Stanislas de Guaita, the variant in common use today was designed for use by the Church of Satan (http://www.answers.com/topic/church-of-satan), and is known as the Hell's Kitchen Baphomet. This variant is copyrighted by the Church of Satan and cannot legally be reproduced without permission. Historic variants are in the public domain

eternal_spirit
27-06-2007, 03:17 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Baphomet.png/250px-Baphomet.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Baphomet.png)The 19th century image of Baphomet, created by Eliphas Levi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The arms bear the Latin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia words SOLVE (dissolve) and COAGULA (congeal).

space monkey
28-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Thanks SO much for looking past my green hue, and my mollycoddled, feather-brained inner constitution.

This is SO charitable of you, thanks! :rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic. Your posts about MM seemed to warrent it. I was making a point about looking beyond surfaces, sorry if I didn't handle thst clearly enough.

I'M NOT INTERESTED!

Evidently. So maybe you might have pasued a little before opening your beak about someone who's opinion you've based about is, as you admit, one sided?

Now I have been polite to you and answered your question, so please be respectful now and don't involve me any further in your discussions.

Thankyou. :)

Well, I can make comments about you and your posts without forcing any expectations of a argumentation down your throat, can't I? I'll take that as a yes.

And you also seem to think that if you disagree with someone you must automaticaly be in danger of being disrespectful to them. "Disrespect" doesn't equal "censorship", or anything. I can not particularly respect your world views, and you can mine. This is an anonymous forum, who cares?

ashyr
28-06-2007, 02:34 AM
i hear you on the "INTUITION" front

but hey ive come to realise this.

Illusion = something that you know is not real, like a magic trick you can see through it.

dellusion = something that you believe to be real,

so what happens if i use my mind to MANIFEST an illusion, now its my mind that is making the illusions. yet i know its an illusions. so im not deluded. does that mean i am eluding myself?

asked a few people. this was a thought i originaly came up with yesterday. no one can answer me yet. anyone here?

tinmenace
28-06-2007, 02:39 AM
asked a few people. this was a thought i originaly came up with yesterday. no one can answer me yet. anyone here?

Only you can answer that.

ashyr
28-06-2007, 02:59 AM
am i onto something or spinning clutch?

eternal_spirit
28-06-2007, 03:07 AM
i hear you on the "INTUITION" front

but hey ive come to realise this.

Illusion = something that you know is not real, like a magic trick you can see through it.

dellusion = something that you believe to be real,

so what happens if i use my mind to MANIFEST an illusion, now its my mind that is making the illusions. yet i know its an illusions. so im not deluded. does that mean i am eluding myself?

You've given yourself the answer..... it's in the way you described the question. If you weren't aware that you're own mind had created illusions, then you would be deluded. You know that it's you who has created the illusions so therefore you are not deluded.

tinmenace
28-06-2007, 03:27 AM
am i onto something or spinning clutch?

If it resonates for you then you are onto something. If it doesn't, and you feel a need for reinforcement, you're spinning clutch.

james777
28-06-2007, 05:09 AM
I'm a little late here, but ya, Manson is a total freak.

My sister went to the same 'High School' as this guy and lemme tell you, the stories you hear about this guy are quite disturbing.

reptilianshapeshifter
28-06-2007, 06:34 AM
I've read enough of the Satanic Bible to know it's similair to the real Bible of the Christians, meaning: The words written in the books are open to different interpretations and the teachings can be followed and lived by people in different ways.

You've not read much Icke then have you dude? See, satanism and all the other dark magick rituals connect to other subjects in his books, if you haven't noticed this .....you haven't put the jigsaw puzzle together yet.

Come on let's have some facts from all this research you claim to have done? I've heard all the bull so far, the pro satanist propaganda before.
ask yourself what are you defending and why bother.

I've got and read all of David's books (physical form and not ebooks). I like the work, it's interesting and yet I don't necessary agree with it all. I agree with it from a philosophical point of view and understand it but that's not the same as believing and agreeing in every word 100%.

The satanic bible is a joke. It barely contains any ritualistic or symbolic information relating to Crowley and is more an anecdotal diatribe written by LaVey on how man should worship himself.

Let's not get this off topic. I am not pro manson or even anti manson but LIES are lies and accusing someone of rape and sodomy live on stage doesn't even barely resemble the truth. That's all. So it's not a question right or wrong or what you think or don't think he stands for. The truth is the truth no matter what and making up silly stories to further enhance your scare tactics is not sharing love.

ashyr
28-06-2007, 08:17 AM
couldnt agree more. except the fact that i used to listen to mansons music. actually sometimes i put it on its great, i followed lavayanism for a few years about 12 years ago. ive followed satanism, paganism, you name it.

yet i agree on parts of your statement there ReP.

btw. yes it does resonate with me.

tinmenace
28-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I've got and read all of David's books (physical form and not ebooks). I like the work, it's interesting and yet I don't necessary agree with it all. I agree with it from a philosophical point of view and understand it but that's not the same as believing and agreeing in every word 100%.

You're entitled to your opinions, but I'm just curious, which parts of David's work do you not agree with?

tinmenace
28-06-2007, 11:56 AM
couldnt agree more. except the fact that i used to listen to mansons music. actually sometimes i put it on its great, i followed lavayanism for a few years about 12 years ago. ive followed satanism, paganism, you name it.

yet i agree on parts of your statement there ReP.

btw. yes it does resonate with me.

I don't want to bash heads with you here Ashyr, but to follow...not good.

Really, read I Am Me, I Am Free (http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=9), and learn about true freedom.

:)

reptilianshapeshifter
28-06-2007, 09:26 PM
You're entitled to your opinions, but I'm just curious, which parts of David's work do you not agree with?

It's not really a case of disagreeing. it's more a case of "Do i believe this is true?".

I believe that it's highly probable the physical word is no more an illusion than a computer game. You can see my very short article i copy and pasted in to the jref discussion called Consciousness and the Computer.

I'm afraid, I am not one for particularly following someone's ideas and thoughts on paper and taking that as gospel. I also believe that there is a balance in the universe for so called good and evil. You cannot have one without the other. To say we can wake up from this state and be part of a consciousness that only experiences eternal bliss does not ring true for me. You cannot have love without the opposite form of energy somewhere in the universe. Everything has it's equal opposite. I also find love a strange word to describe this energy since love in it's physical sense is an emotion and emotions are very human aspects of life. It's only our emotions that create what we call good and bad in this life. Good is what you like, bad is what you don't like. Some people use the extreme terms - love and hate.

People ask "is the world inherently evil?". Well in my walk of life ive not encountered so many bad people. I would say the world is probably balanced but the way the the bad news is reported makes it feel like the world is a very hostile and uncaring place.

There are problems and issues but most of us typing onto these forums live a relatively comfortable life compared to what it could be.

When i read davids last book i thought it was a great read and thought provoking. Maybe reality is exactly like he says. Maybe it's somewhat like he says, or maybe not anything like he says at all. Who knows??? It's certainly a nice idea. But then again so is heaven and other religious life after death experiences.

I have no doubts Marilyn Manson is not of regular emotion as the common man in the street. I am sure he has a dark nature. I think you will find he uses that darkness to react and scream his disdain for the enslavement traditional religions put people in and his opinions on the world and it's evil do not differ so much from people on this forum who are also anti-religion as a form on control and dictatorship. how he choices to voice that opinion and fight it with satanic imagery is obviously not to everyone's taste.

That is exactly what i was trying to stress here. His idea of satanism is not the same as the satanism people have read about in David's books. Anton Lavey's brand of satanism is a cultural issue to attract members and for shock value. It bears little resemblance to worshopping a demon with horns. In fact, it even states this in the Satanic Bible. A book most people have obvisouly not read if they still link christian satanism to laveys church.

Regardless of whether you find MM tasteful or distasteful, it does no good to make up stories about raping girls on stage or performing sodomy on band members. It's bullshit. Marilyn Manson is a relatively large icon in popular music culture and that kind of behaviour is not something that would go unnoticed by the mainstream.

eternal_spirit
28-06-2007, 10:07 PM
A gift for you reppie boy :) Well worth watching it's a short video.

Monarch: Chapter 5A: MKULTRA Cults - YouTube

eternal_spirit
28-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Okay, so MM and co are using heavy symbolic black magick as a tool to delve, and implant thoughts, fears etc into you're subconcious mind. Think about it. They wouldn't be so obssesive about symbols unless it served a purpose.

As for MM and his live shows. It's more than possible that the rapes and abortions are real. Let's consider that it's not real and just a stage show an act..........It's still symbolic black magick rituals and is a tool used to influence the audiences thoughts and actions.

eternal_spirit
28-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Covert mind conrol

ashyr
29-06-2007, 01:57 AM
actually "FOLLOW" wouldnt be the word. your right. its more like now with DAVID ICKE. its a new found power for many.

also REP your onto some good thinking there.

"Eternal Spirit" i see your point but, comon. those thing are all bollocks. the most extreme thing ive ever seen at a MM concert was MM giving the bassplayer a blowwy and burning and ripping up bibles. wow big deal.

but maybe they do act out ABORTIONS and RAPE scenes and stuff. i can see the arguement there. even if it was an act its still the idea that makes it real. just like at bohemian grove where they sacrificed that woman who floated down the river. do u think that now all the world presidents and stuff all those important dignitarys who played part in that act are also evil.

sometimes if your in a state of being that is like you say "EVIL" or negative. demonic and stuff. you need to find the best of the best inside that realm also. so MM and others who speak with SOME level of intellegence if find help people to see there way out of the DARKNESS they speak of. being. all the manipulation, religious controll. all that stuff. they acknowldege it also.
just in a dark sense. and thats ok with me.

maybe not you but yeah . each to there own.

by the way. ive read alot of davids work. so yeah dont go there.!!!

pumma
29-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Did you know Satanist magick and Freemasons perform almost the same and in some cases identical rituals.

Well he is a FreeMa(n)son :

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7306/marilynmanson01ug0.jpg

Take a closer look (bottom right):

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9016/marilynmanson02sn8.jpg

"I taughtt i taw a putty cat" ;)

tinmenace
29-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Good spotting!

space monkey
30-06-2007, 02:15 AM
actually "FOLLOW" wouldnt be the word. your right. its more like now with DAVID ICKE. its a new found power for many.

also REP your onto some good thinking there.

"Eternal Spirit" i see your point but, comon. those thing are all bollocks. the most extreme thing ive ever seen at a MM concert was MM giving the bassplayer a blowwy and burning and ripping up bibles. wow big deal.

Don't you know only possesed people burn idolotrous objects?

space monkey
30-06-2007, 02:21 AM
Well he is a FreeMa(n)son :

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7306/marilynmanson01ug0.jpg

Take a closer look (bottom right):

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9016/marilynmanson02sn8.jpg

"I taughtt i taw a putty cat" ;)

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9872/bushdalailamahc5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

"I taught I taw a syllogistic assumption." ;)

space monkey
30-06-2007, 02:23 AM
For hell's sake people, he snorts cocain and lives on Absinthe. He's a joker.

ashyr
30-06-2007, 02:24 AM
actually who ever posted the "SIGIL of BAPH" the symbols dont mean LVYTN'

well maybe thts a divinations christianity takes from it.

would you like to know what they really mean.

SOFIA is what it means. which is "LATIN" i think for "WISDOM"

synergy777
01-07-2007, 08:25 PM
great spot on the ring, and the dali lama. buddhism is a divided faith, the orginal buddha has been supplanted by wannabes, who think they reincarnated wise men/buddhas. watch all corrupt leaders of religions, from christinaity, islam, buddhism, hinduism, judaism, the new age, satanism, all unite under the nwo/catholic church, they are all the same. so the anti mainstream posturing of satanists/new agers is a joke. its as real as the left/right divide in politics, controlled oppostion, opposames. everything has been corrupted, hence now is the time when this needs to identified and deleted, as no real good person has any faith/message left worth following, all is corrupted. the divide and rule of religion is creating its end, to be supplanted by the one world faith, satanism under the cover of the vatican, the ultimate prs.

pike highlighted this, destroy the validity of religions, people are stunned, shocked, post traumatric stress. they have have no solidty/moral compass, then you introduce luciferism, just satanism with more consumer friendly marketing/image. in this day and age, as long as you market, advertise, have the right image, you can sell anything to the masses.

ashyr
02-07-2007, 01:17 AM
go the 777 cult

_neo_
03-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Ashir you claim heavy metal to be at the pinnacle of all
things music wise and hip hop full of dumb asses.
Point me to some lyrics that are as relevant as these from
Immortal Technique.You should try and open yourself to
more styles of music..

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE LYRICS

"Cause Of Death"

[Talking]
Immortal Technique
Revolutionary Volume 2
Yeah, broadcasting live from Harlem, New York
Let the truth be known..

[Verse 1]
You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth
Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out
I doubt that there could ever be...a more wicked MC
'Cause AIDS infested child molesters aren't sicker than me
I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black
The way the government downplays historical facts
'Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich
Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight
Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight
When I was a child, the Devil himself bought me a mic
But I refused the offer, 'cause God sent me to strike
With skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke
My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon
And you can't fathom the truth, so you don't hear me
You think illuminati's just a fucking conspiracy theory?
That's why Conservative racists are all runnin' shit
And your phone is tapped by the Federal Government
So I'm jammin' frequencies in ya brain when you speak to me
Technique will rip a rapper to pieces indecently
Pack weapons illegally, because I'm never hesitant
Sniper scoping a commission controlling the president

[Hook]
Father, forgive them, for they don't know right from wrong
The truth will set you free, written down in this song
And the song has the Cause of Death written in code
The Word of God brought to life, that'll save ya soul..

Save ya soul motherfucker...save ya soul..

Yeah, yeah, yeah

[Verse 2]
I hacked the Pentagon for self-incriminating evidence
Of Republican manufactured white powder pestilence
Marines Corps. flack vest, with the guns and ammo
Spittin' bars like a demon stuck inside a piano
Turn a Sambo into a soldier with just one line
Now here's the truth about the system that'll fuck up your mind
They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992
And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this
Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics
But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings
In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rocking a motherfucking flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart
I don't think Bush did it, 'cause he isn't that smart
He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone
The military industry got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq
Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions
Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted
And Dick Cheney, you fucking leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggas fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations
Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies
Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cause then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die...

ashyr
04-07-2007, 01:09 AM
oh ive been wanting to do this for ages..

actually my friend played me that "immortal technique" ahah thats some seriously wacked shit. i remember being stoned as cruising down the street just crackign up laughing finally hearing some decent rap music with some decent lyrics. actually quiet enjoyed it. ok here goes. ill post some metal lyrics =D

would you like an intellegence lesson? or a conspiracy lyric post?

oh k ill post 2.

ANNIHILATOR - MAXIMUM SATAN

Have you heard the story
Have you heard the news
They say he's coming, you better choose

Visual horror on the tv screen
Nothing but madness ever seen

I am the beast, evil
I will install
I shall ignite the fire
Burn you all

Enter my blackened kingdom
You'll serve me well
Turn it up, maximum satan
Going straight to hell

Politicians stealing, dissapearing kids
Bribes and blackmail, for winning the bids

Crimes of passion and crimes of hate
Buy the new drug, before it's too late

I'll make you believe
That the world is like tv
I will supply you
With only negativity

I am not real
I'm just imagination
I feed on your fear
Of human devastation

One by one I'll take you down
Down

Natural disaster, you better fear
The end is coming, the end is here

(this is kinda simple but yet the theme is always clear.)

ashyr
04-07-2007, 01:12 AM
here is some CARCASS - Room 101

6. Room 101

[Walker/Steer]

DON'T CLAIM TO BE A PROPHET,
DON'T CLAIM TO READ THE STARS,
BUT I CAN SEE A FUTURE,
MAPPED OUT IN SCARS,
LOOK TO THE SKIES,
KEEP PRAYING TO YOUR GODS,
YOUR ONLY SALVATION,
WILL COME IN THE SHAPE OF THE BOMB,

NO CLOCKWORK ORANGE,
THE DOOM WATCH TICKS,
THERE'S NO SECOND COMING,
ONLY FINAL CONFLICT,
BLIND PESSIMISM?
ONLY TIME WILL TELL,
THE COLD HARD REALITY,
IS THAT THIS WORLD HAS GONE TO HELL,

AND THIS IS WHERE I BELONG,
IN MY ROOM ONE ZERO ONE,
AS I SIT HERE ALL ALONE,
IN MY OWN PRIVATE YEAR ZERO,

THESE NUMBERS BRANDED,
EMBEDDED IN THE MIND,
HOW CAN YOU HERALD A FUTURE,
WHEN IT'S ALREADY ARRIVED?
KEEP LOOKING TO THE SKIES,
KEEP WAITING FOR YOUR LORD,
YOU FOOLS THERE'S NO SECOND COMING,
TO REDEEM YOU ALL,

IN MY ROOM ONE ZERO ONE,
AS I SIT HERE ALL ALONE,

DON'T CLAIM TO BE A PROPHET,
DON'T CLAIM TO SIGHT THE STARS,
BUT I CAN READ THE FUTURE,
IN ANGUISHED MENTAL SCARS,
I HAVE NO FAITH,
IN ANYTHING THAT YOU HOLD DEAR,
THE FUTURE IS OURS,
ONLY IN SWEAT AND TEARS,
IN MY ROOM ONE ZERO ONE,
AS I SIT HERE ALL ALONE,

ashyr
04-07-2007, 01:15 AM
ZYKLON - Two Thousand Years

Two thousand years of unrealised eschatology
No hold for divine dispensation
Obey through my external service
Value my redemptive power

Feel so much gratitude,
Only levelled by relative magnitude
Chiliasm proved by doctrinal code
Millenarism to be established by utter instinctual mode

Two thousand years of morals as figure,
Taught individually by example
Never share with me your disclaims,
Picture only what you're worth
In all your incompleteness

Condemnation could only be revealed through liberation
Apocalyptic as in clear-cut context
No more words needed, final result is man
As he shall ever be; striving, acting and suffering

ashyr
04-07-2007, 01:20 AM
now this is just 3 lyrics of 3 bands from a few songs of there vast albums.

let me enlighten you there are thousands im talking thousands apon thousands of metal bands. theres lots of rubbish. thers lots of crap.

but man. there is so many bands with so much to say. as much as i think there might be some RAP artists with something to say. there FEW and FAR BETWEEN. this is a fact.

_neo_
04-07-2007, 02:04 AM
[Mos Def - talking]
Man, you hear this bullshit they be talkin'
Every day, man
It's like these motherfuckers is just like professional liars
YouknowwhatI'msayin? It's wild
Listen

[Hook - Mos Def]
Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects
It was you, nigga
Tell the truth, nigga
(Bush knocked down the towers)--[Jadakiss]
Tell the truth, nigga
Tell the truth, nigga

Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects
It was you, nigga
Tell the truth, nigga
Tell the truth, nigga

[Verse 1 - Immortal Technique]
I pledge no allegiance, nigga fuck the president's speeches
I'm baptized by America and covered in leeches
The dirty water that bleaches your soul and your facial features
Drownin' you in propaganda that they spit through the speakers
And if you speak about the evil that the government does
The Patriot Act'll track you to the type of your blood
They try to frame you, and say you was tryna sell drugs
And throw a federal indictment on niggaz to show you love
This shit is run by fake Christians, fake politicians
Look at they mansions, then look at the conditions you live in
All they talk about is terrorism on television
They tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission
They funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religion
Even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician
They gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose
Fahrenheit 9/11, that's just scratchin' the surface

[Hook]

[Verse 2 - Immortal Technique]
They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms
And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons
We sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election
Mercenary contractors fightin' a new era
Corporate military bankin' off the war on terror
They controllin' the ghetto, with the failed attack
Tryna distract the fact that they engineerin' the crack
So I'm strapped like Lee Malvo holdin' a sniper rifle
These bullets'll touch your kids, and I don't mean like Michael
Your body be sent to the morgue, stripped down and recycled
I fire on house niggaz that support you and like you
Cuz innocent people get murdered in the struggle daily
And poor people never get shit and struggle daily
This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this shit is real
Written on the dollar underneath the Masonic seal

(I don't rap for dead presidents
I'd rather see the president dead
It's never been said but I set precedents)--[Eminem]

[Hook]

(Shady Records was 80 seconds away from the towers
Some cowards fucked with the wrong building, they meant to hit ours)-- [Eminem]

ashyr
04-07-2007, 09:54 PM
heheh i bet there's even parts of that which is over your head? hehe some of that stuff has some cunning meaning.

well. dont know. anyway. "immortal technique" is it calledd? yeah i had big arguements until my mate said shit i know what your into your into that crazy conspiracy shit aye. ahah then showed me his rap. hes one of the most skilled freestylers. he showed me that "I,T"

eternal_spirit
04-07-2007, 10:26 PM
heheh i bet there's even parts of that which is over your head? hehe some of that stuff has some cunning meaning.

well. dont know. anyway. "immortal technique" is it calledd? yeah i had big arguements until my mate said shit i know what your into your into that crazy conspiracy shit aye. ahah then showed me his rap. hes one of the most skilled freestylers. he showed me that "I,T"

:D What's the story with the six pointed star avatar?

eternal_spirit
04-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Come on ashyr be a sport.

eternal_spirit
04-07-2007, 11:15 PM
My rhyme about Manson

Get you're pants on Mr Manson!
Are you a boy wish you where a girl?
A cock in a frock! Give us a twirl You ladyboy girl.
you're music's a crock!
Hoping to shock
The Bible you mock!
Preach to you're flock.
You aborted you're baby
To get a higher degree
Now it's just you and you're woman and Satan makes three.
Fire you're desire, I see you're a liar, you ain't no messiah, the good people's pharoia
Now get back in you're box with you're stilletoe shoes
Goods gonna win an your gonna loose.
Maybe theres still hope only you can choose.
The God you despise made Satan and satan is sin
No truth from without just truth from within.
Turn from the hate and the souls you implore
The world is love and means so much more

eternal :D

reptilianshapeshifter
04-07-2007, 11:35 PM
My rhyme about Manson

you're music's a crock!
Hoping to shock
The Bible you mock!
Preach to you're flock.
You aborted you're baby
To get a higher degree
Fire you're desire, I see you're a liar, you ain't no messiah, the good people's pharoia
Now get back in you're box with you're stilletoe shoes

theres a few instances where you've got "you're" instead of "your" ;)

eternal_spirit
04-07-2007, 11:52 PM
LOl repie I got expelled from school ;)

reptilianshapeshifter
05-07-2007, 12:05 AM
wasnt for scratching pentagrams into the lockers was it?:D

eternal_spirit
05-07-2007, 12:15 AM
wasnt for scratching pentagrams into the lockers was it?:D

haha. Well one reason, me and some others got caught by the headmaster in the Religous room drinking the communion wine and playing frisbee with the communion hosts and trying to catch them in our mouths. See he would preach from the bible at morning assembly being a devout catholic ( so he acted anyhow ) Found out he was an alcoholic many years after leaving school it killed him, maybe he was more pissed about us boys drinkng the communion wine. :D

reptilianshapeshifter
05-07-2007, 10:09 AM
lmao!

ashyr
07-07-2007, 06:34 AM
a sport? what kind?

as they say "any publicity is good publicity"

eat_a_grey
25-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Marilyn Manson is shit...

Its all about Rozz Williams ;)

revolution 9
25-08-2007, 02:37 AM
<3 Glen Benton

eat_a_grey
25-08-2007, 03:01 AM
<3 Glen Benton

Touche'

Varg Vikernes ;)

nickatnoon61
25-08-2007, 04:45 AM
Touche'

Varg Vikernes ;)

JOHNNY CASH RULES!!! "I hear the train a cumin"!:eek: Can you tell I'm a tad older than you WYPODs????:D

eternal_spirit
25-08-2007, 04:51 AM
JOHNNY CASH RULES!!! "I hear the train a cumin"!:eek: Can you tell I'm a tad older than you WYPODs????:D

Du du du du du du du du I fell into a burning ring of fire. Yes Manson got nothing on old Johnny.

Samie Davis Junior member of Church of Satan. Frank Sinatra: Anagram of Satan, always hated his voice and song New York now I know why:rolleyes:
Manson's blatantley open about being one, but some of them are sneaky so and soes. The least suspected satanists are proably higher up the shit pile.

nickatnoon61
25-08-2007, 06:03 AM

Du du du du du du du du I fell into a burning ring of fire. Yes Manson got nothing on old Johnny.

Samie Davis Junior member of Church of Satan. Frank Sinatra: Anagram of Satan, always hated his voice and song New York now I know why:rolleyes:
Manson's blatantley open about being one, but some of them are sneaky so and soes. The least suspected satanists are proably higher up the shit pile.

LOL :D Shitpile is a great description!!! Sinatra was a vicious, sadistic thug,serial killer, but he did what he was told, and got to fook many young girls....and boys!!!! Davis Jr. was a talentless bum!!! But you gotta love watching that one eye goin south while the good one is north!!!:eek: Ole Johnny,Merle Haggard(which describes his haggard face) Willie WrinkleBoy Nelson were= involved too,(MK Ultra) they all were. How do you like your orchestrated Illusion so far?????:D

revolutionary_jam
25-08-2007, 11:51 AM
He doesn't really promote hate against the christian church, he just expresses it.

he hates the affect christian fundamentalism has had on America, I think thats quite understandable.

eat_a_grey
25-08-2007, 04:28 PM
But you gotta love watching that one eye goin south while the good one is north!!!:

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorta like Tracy McGrady? :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/bootyac/tmaceye.gif

intruder
25-08-2007, 04:39 PM
As a musician for over 30 years..I hope to be remembered as ONE of many who brought an end to such trite forms of "music" as belched by Mary Manson.
Take away his antagonist, "Christ", and Miss manson is NOTHING. HA!! He dances to the tune of fundamentalism without even realizing it. What lends this form of music its "power"...well, mainly, the MOST STABLE of ALL musical intervals, the Perfect 5th. That's what you hear chug-a-chug-chugging and CHARAAAAAAANGING out of their amplifiers. They don't even know how to invoke proper dissonance...you'll have to do better than hair dye, Marshall amplifiers, tour mangers, image consultants and tattoos mary!!! YOU CON-former!!!! You're ALL washed up!!!

Quite an audacious hope he has..."to bring an end to Christianity"...given that this "music" is still in its mumbling infant stage compared to the rich historical influence of Christ. Fact or fiction, Christ has inspired MANY to selfless acts....other have perveted his teachings to suit their own nerfarious and self-serving ends. Mary knows that there is a market for this stuff among many disenfranchised youth...he's a T-shirt salesman....bottom line.

ROYAL-TIES...and DEAD-LINES!!!

intruder
25-08-2007, 04:58 PM
If he's really interested in SHOCKIN and DISTURBING people...hmmmmmm,
Why NOT bring down the wrath of Yad Vashem, The ADL of B'nai Brith, AIPAC, The American Jewish Congress, The Simon Weisenthal Centre, Time Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens by performing acts of sodomy etc. within reconstructions of Auschwitz on stage!!!! He could pose as a "hollywood" nazi and have emaciated prisoners drink his urine as he smokes the ashes of the dead...?
Just a thought....
He talks about "offending" people, but he doesn't REALLY go the distance!!!!
HE's a POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He likes to "offend" but within well-delineated and contrived lines.

And for THE LOVE OF GOD...WHEN OH LORD, WHEN!?!?!?!? When will one these entertainers go the distance and commit suicide right on the stage...?

"Would it satisfy ya' , would it slide on by ya', would it help to ease the pain? Ease your brai-a-a-ain...I know, it's only rock and roll..."

Yeah...Cobain SHOULD have POPPED himself LIVE...the sales of the DVD would have skyrocketed!!
Give it time.

eat_a_grey
25-08-2007, 05:05 PM
No question,Manson is a poser...

However,I am not sure where Cobain fits into this?

intruder
25-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Hello....Cobain was mentioned in one of the posts.

Don't take my rants too seriously.....Satan has Mary Manson right where SHE wants him. CON-forming...conforming to tour dates,air-conditioned recording studios with state of the "art" gear, a healthy guzzling of petrol to keep the tour buses running, cooks, lighting directors, stage directors, accountants, drum and guitar-techs, royal-TIES. Sounds VERY normal, wholesome, and American to ME!!! SHE has him conforming to start times..."the show IS 95 minutes WITH encore..NO less, NO more.." The venues he performs in requires the orderly administering of ticket holders, working washrooms, security guards (that's SO cute!!!), paramedics on hand etc.

ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashyr
26-08-2007, 01:28 AM
well its great to have another smart musician among this conversation.

and yeah hah im so with you tohe perfect 5ths comment. lol although u know what makes it even lamer. is he tunes his E to d, we call it (drop d) tuning. its so budget you can do perfect 5th's with one finger lol even lamer. i take the piss out of those cunts all the time. not really players just noise makers, controll that feedback and pitch shift maybe even bend if u can to make up the shitty attempts @ a solo.

anyone got the new OZZY album. just listening to it now. theres some really "IM THIS IM THAT, ITS ALL ABOUT ME" going on. but there are some of those old cryptic elements of ozzy in there.

look i dont commend marylin manson for anythin other than being a great bridge for people to get into harder heavier metal, also his views on satanism and witchcraft etc might please the masses for a little while. but most move on. he's a tool. and a t-shirt sales men yes. =D

but hey. he makes more money than you!. lol

eternal_spirit
26-08-2007, 02:12 AM
ashyr would you agree that all the best metal was created years ago? becasue all the new stuff souns the same lame and shite.

nickatnoon61
26-08-2007, 02:37 AM
ashyr would you agree that all the best metal was created years ago? becasue all the new stuff souns the same lame and shite.

ES, why would you want to dwell on a subject that lowers you to less than an animal???? I thought you had more smarts,pal!!!!

ashyr
26-08-2007, 03:32 AM
hey shut your mouth. put some soup in it. infact

yes your almost 90% acurate and saying that almost all of the GOOD / BEST / MORE REMEMERED and CREATIVE of all metal was created a while ago. 80's was a big growth point for anarchy/metal and then the 90's with the rise of Black metal and the super extreme exposure of death metal. formed some of the wickedest albums and presedences/pavillions of metal releases. although todays metal is still mind blowingly insane on a creation/musician/actualy played live or on instruments by a people/ to be on a par if not better than old metal. but there is just lots and lots more crap to wade/sift through to find the good stuff. if your oldskool like me you already have inside tabs to keep your eyes peeled for certain things. and those bands funly enough you would stand beside yourself to know these bands these metal bands are still together and still fucking player metal. dedication to the end. cant say that about much.

if you are looking to experience some real metal some fullness of one, and creation, give me your tastes and background in music and ill recommend a good listen. but you have to listen to it from start to finish. the whole album

were not a disc jokey track skipping scene/genre whores, like that of the popular culture.

nickatnoon61
26-08-2007, 03:50 AM
ES, why would you want to dwell on a subject that lowers you to less than an animal???? I thought you had more smarts,pal!!!!

Good answer MetalBoy!!! I can see your true colors now!!!

intruder
26-08-2007, 04:49 PM
And if Mr. Mary is really interested in smashing icons and offending people in the process, why does he pick the path of least resistance? Well, that's because he is a POSER!!

C'mon tough guy, how about a stage set that features Mary manson sodomizing Moses who is sodomizing Christ who is sodomizing Mohammed. All of them rolling in dog feces...The effigy of Mohammed (a GAY Mohammed of course) could be fondling the buttocks' of young virgin boys, while defecating on the Koran. We'll see how long THAT tour would last,

eat_a_grey
26-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Evidently you never saw a GG Allin show?

intruder
26-08-2007, 08:02 PM
GG Allin? heard of him, but I've never witnessed one of his "shows."

And don't get me wrong, I like 5th chords, they have their place. But their use has been exploited ad infinitum. John 5 of Mary Manson IS a competent and accomplished player...but the music is flaccid.

To BE on the cutting edge though....there ARE other "sacred cows" to denounce and question.

In fact, despite Greg Szymanski's ENDLESS tirades against the church and how ALL roads lead to the Jesuits and the vatican....there is ONE and ONLY one idea, which if spoken loud enough can get you deported...tried without being allowed to see your accusers, and imprisoned....and this my friends is the sacred holocaust. I'm SURE David has his doubts about it but he treads VERY CAREFULLY in how he chooses to express it. This is understandable.

ashyr
30-08-2007, 02:43 AM
GG ALLEN AND THE MURDERJUNKIES.

there "SHIT" is extreme. hahaha i seen it. fecie shock horry and extreme behaviour, music isnt that great though =/

revolution 9
30-08-2007, 02:58 AM
I already mentioned Deicide, the debate should be over

ashyr
31-08-2007, 07:12 AM
heh i could tell you about my face to face with glen benton =-D

was very bizarre

revolution 9
31-08-2007, 07:52 AM
I'd like to hear about it.

teslafire
31-08-2007, 11:11 AM
The one that isn't mind kontroled by the religious arm of the beast, you silly little thing.

You're an idiot.

What do you think pop culture is?

Honest expression of the human condition via the popular demands of the freemarket?

LOL

Pop Culture is another arm of the beast. You really ought not get too attached.

father ted
31-08-2007, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=eternal_spirit;62183][/COLOR][/FONT]
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/mansonlavey.jpgQUOTE]

These are just two clowns looking "evil". Wait 'til they meet bush, windsors, the rothchilds and the likes:eek:

Oh yeah, I can squint too.

sgabllab
31-08-2007, 03:28 PM
metal rocks
rap is cool

who cares about satan.
i dont.
but christians do.
anton levay was freemason.
(what am i even talking about?)

teslafire
31-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey that christian rock amy grant shit is just as insidious

subliminal sabotage of the sub-conscious mind.

nickatnoon61
31-08-2007, 07:02 PM
You're an idiot.

What do you think pop culture is?

Honest expression of the human condition via the popular demands of the freemarket?

LOL

Pop Culture is another arm of the beast. You really ought not get too attached.

Teslafire (great username BTW) I agree wholeheartedly with you.These confused doped-up kids think they are really cool by imitating (like monkeys) the diseased "music" called rap and heavy metal!!! They will find out the hard way that their rebellion is against themselves only, and they will keep spinning their wheels, until they wake up and smell the coffee!!!Wherever your energy goes, there you are!!! Here is a quote for you.... "NEVER TRUST A JEW" Nicola Tesla

revolution 9
01-09-2007, 01:15 AM
http://www.metallibrary.ru/bands/discographies/images/deicide/photos/glen_benton_01.jpg

Stories about this guy plz

ashyr
01-09-2007, 02:29 AM
sorry im leaving this site. maybe one day i will talk about it.

nickatnoon61
01-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Hey that christian rock amy grant shit is just as insidious

subliminal sabotage of the sub-conscious mind.

It's all crap Tesla, for dumbing-down purposes!!!!!

revolution 9
01-09-2007, 06:30 AM

Don't go, you and Matrixcutter make this forum worth reading

eternal_spirit
01-09-2007, 07:13 PM
http://www.metallibrary.ru/bands/discographies/images/deicide/photos/glen_benton_01.jpg

Stories about this guy plz

What's his name
:confused: It may help, then I can go search and dish up the dirt for you. He looks familiar but so do a thousand others.

eternal_spirit
01-09-2007, 07:18 PM

Try and leave I bet you can't. This site is addictive. I've been watching Laurel and Hardy videos because I need a break from all this heavy conspiracy stuff discussed here. And I don't believe half of what I used too. The more I research the less I really know what's real for sure. It seems pointless at times.

reptilianshapeshifter
01-09-2007, 10:50 PM

. The more I research the less I really know what's real for sure. It seems pointless at times.

know how you feel.

reptilianshapeshifter
01-09-2007, 10:52 PM

What's his name
:confused: It may help, then I can go search and dish up the dirt for you. He looks familiar but so do a thousand others.

Glen Benton. Fucking love Deicide, one of my favourite bands!:cool:

revolution 9
02-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Glen Benton, but the person who was supposed to tell me the story is gone now. Oh well.

ashyr
02-09-2007, 05:07 AM
no im back.

okay ill sit down here for a few minutes. just something really bizarre happend to me. read the thread here http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8756

ive been a deicide fan for years and years.
end of last year DEICIDE came to my city and toured there new album

now at the time i was so excited, my band at the time had been learning deicide covers. had about 3-4 songs down. really great music.

now i went out and brought 2 tickets. my girl wanted to go but i had divine intervention telling me to not take her. so i asked my best friend. hey man heres a free ticket will you go. he told me about a revelation of dreams he had involving me and meeting deicide. so he said OMG thanks bro. but i cant go, he told me the dream (basically that when i went to see deicide, i will meet them in person, i will be seen by glen, and all will be revealed, especially he stressed the part about there being 2 doors. one is glass the other is black. but you can see thru it. you have to)

so i goto the gig. i took some pills and was high as a mofo, buzzing out there seems to be this christian following that follows deicide everywhere. they were picketing and handing out god flyers etc. so i talk to them. they want to pray for me so i was like hang on a second. let me enter the mindzone ready to recieve your praise, "OK im ready now" they give me there prayers etc lol literally just gave me there energy for free, i leeched it from them and literally FLOATED UP THE HILL towards the gig, now i got to the gig. everyone was buzzing amped up for deicide. now because my friend didnt want to go i had 1 spare ticket. now i thought , hmmm to give off my illusion and play this out. i have to look important. maybe ill get an escort. so i went to the local rock bar. which was empty becaues they were all at the gig. i approached 1 bar lady, and asked her to acompany me, she asked her boss, he said yeah sweet. she was so amazed that i chose her. anyway i took here to the door to get in, i was wearing black metal clothes and shit. but i had a big spiked brace on my arm. the bouncer grabbed me but i didnt react like i normally would. he tried to grab my arm and take tbe brace of me saying its a dangerous weapon. also he asked wheres my ticket. i rolled up my arm and showed him my tattoo, he was like OH WOW are you with the band i said yep. you know the mark. he looked on the posters and seen the same symbol so be believed me, but he still wanted to remove my SPIKED BRACE. i stopped looked at him, his arms flew backwards. this was a massive tongan guy and his arms litterly bounced like a forcefeild off my arm. he got a shock and looked at me, i said look i think youve got the wrong idea mate. its not a weapon, its basic design is that of ARMOUR. he was like OH WOW i get it now. then i just walked in. the girl i was with was so astounded. and i still had 2 tickets in my pocket. so i went into the gig told here to leave and get a stamp on the way out. so did i. now im outside with 2 tickets still. i go and get another woman. heheh you can imagine the high im on,. this woman was almost pissing herself that i chose another one and brought her in. then one of my good freinds didnt have a ticket he was rounding up money he had about $50 in his hand i said you looking for one of these and i gave him my 2nd one. he almost raped me. he was so over the moon. spend the other money on booze later. but man he was so extatic and none of them forgot this.

anyway onto the gig. i was the only one in the audience in the middle of the most hectic mosh pit. just standing there mesmerised by the band on stage. i didnt mosh, i didnt even move, i just stood there. and mr GLEN BENTON noticed this i am very sure. he kept staring at me and i felt some kind of phsyic transmision. now after the gig i went outside with everyone else. planning what to do next. something reminded me of the REVELATION DREAM my friend had. next minute i find myself walking aorund the back alleys going to the rear exit of the stage. to meet deicide. but to my amazement. so were about another 200 people following me for the same reason. i got to the back exit and theree were loads of ppl waiting. i looked around and though shit if i was deicide the last thing i want after coming off stage is to be swamped by all these people. so what would i do? hmm probably go have a drink and smoke in peace. i was driven to the darkness i walked further down the street about 20 meteres away from everyone else. and walked into a covered area of darkness. i walked into the veil of darkness to see the cherry of a talormade ciggy burning bright. so i approached it. it was "JACK OWEN" of deicide standing right infront of me, omg and no one else knew it was so bizare. i greeted him. and had a ciggy with him. next minute RALPH came out. so here i am having a good chat with these 2. still waiting for the man himself to apear. then came the crazy part. i found the doors. the 2 doors my friend spoke of. the black one was the veil. i kicked the door and it opend. i went inside and i could hear AMERICAN voices. i new i was in. then i freaked out and went back outside to try and intice my band to come down here just 20m and they would see what im doing. but they didtn click they jsut were like oh hey there he is. sweet. didnt even come my way. then i hear the american voices getting louder. i turn around and the door was closed again but the voices were approaching it. the doors flew open and the man GLEN BENTON was standing there. we were face to face for like 1 second. he looked at me and then walked right past me. just like "OK" i think he got a shock. really i do. he didnt want to see me, didnt want to talk to me, didnt even want to ackowledge me. so walked inside the doors and sat down on teh steps next to the drummer, steve, he is my fav drummer ever. i handed him the big pile of buds in my pocket and said here enjoy some NZ bud. had a chat with him for about 15mins. then left. i went back outside and tried to talk to glen.but he was now shrouded by all the fans wanting there tits signed and shit. so i grabbed a recently purchased DEICIDE LONGSLEVE put it on and left. i walked through town by myself. all the way to the harbour and caught a bus. i went all the way home. left my friends. didnt even go to have the major piss up that went on for days. i just went home. HIGH AS A MOFO i got home and told my friend about what had happend. now he was as shocked as me but not quiet because he is wize. he knew it would happen. thats when he told me.

im sorry man. but thats why i couldnt except your ticket. what has happend wouldnt have happend. now you see him dont you. you can really see him cant you.

and i did!.

mrguitarbear
13-06-2008, 10:39 PM
Marilyn Manson = NOT A GOTH !

Why do people continually repeat the idea that he is ? Manson has nothing to do with Goths , he's borrowed some Goth fashion ideas but he is strictly a heavy metal / shock rock artist.

eternal_spirit
13-06-2008, 10:46 PM
As a musician for over 30 years..I hope to be remembered as ONE of many who brought an end to such trite forms of "music" as belched by Mary Manson.
Take away his antagonist, "Christ", and Miss manson is NOTHING. HA!! He dances to the tune of fundamentalism without even realizing it. What lends this form of music its "power"...well, mainly, the MOST STABLE of ALL musical intervals, the Perfect 5th. That's what you hear chug-a-chug-chugging and CHARAAAAAAANGING out of their amplifiers. They don't even know how to invoke proper dissonance...you'll have to do better than hair dye, Marshall amplifiers, tour mangers, image consultants and tattoos mary!!! YOU CON-former!!!! You're ALL washed up!!!

Quite an audacious hope he has..."to bring an end to Christianity"...given that this "music" is still in its mumbling infant stage compared to the rich historical influence of Christ. Fact or fiction, Christ has inspired MANY to selfless acts....other have perveted his teachings to suit their own nerfarious and self-serving ends. Mary knows that there is a market for this stuff among many disenfranchised youth...he's a T-shirt salesman....bottom line.

ROYAL-TIES...and DEAD-LINES!!!

This is an old thread, 3 great posters gone, even my old bud ashyr ( who was a satanist ) Good to see the guitarbears back!

eternal_spirit
14-06-2008, 01:24 AM
quote: james777
I'm a little late here, but ya, Manson is a total freak.

My sister went to the same 'High School' as this guy and lemme tell you, the stories you hear about this guy are quite disturbing.

I bet.

manchurian_candidate
19-06-2008, 01:02 PM
I have only managed to read 3 pages of info. I have no words for how sick this 'man' is... How does he sleep at night?

I used to listen to his music when I was in my rebellious stage when I was a lot younger but he has no place in my life any longer! He is just horrendous.

shodan
19-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Marilyn Manson = NOT A GOTH !

Why do people continually repeat the idea that he is ? Manson has nothing to do with Goths , he's borrowed some Goth fashion ideas but he is strictly a heavy metal / shock rock artist.

Exactly. The Goth movement was born in the UK around Leeds and the M5 in the early 80's.
There were a handful of post-punk bands (the sisters and the nephilim being the most famous, the banshees would be lumped into the same pigeon hole too) who had a loyal following of fans who dressed differently and sang about world issues. The movement grew into a mini rebellion against the system and the independent music newspapers of the time (NME, Sounds, Melody Maker) took them under their wing and gave them the label 'Goth'. Some of the bands hated being pigeon holed, some embraced it. The NME rag launched a hate campaign against goth that lasted from the late 80's until the early 90's, and successfully destroyed it and gave us a replacement - the spice girls, Spear Brittany, etc etc
The original bands would go on to play a major role in the birth of Industrial music.
Manson was one of many who saw a business opportunity (dis illusioned teenagers fed up with the world) imo.
It annoys me when I hear a Manson song I like lol

some of the most beautiful songs and lyrics of all time can be found in the early goth stuff, because they had no money and had to sweat blood to make it work.

manchurian_candidate
19-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Exactly. The Goth movement was born in the UK around Leeds and the M5 in the early 80's.
There were a handful of post-punk bands (the sisters and the nephilim being the most famous, the banshees would be lumped into the same pigeon hole too) who had a loyal following of fans who dressed differently and sang about world issues. The movement grew into a mini rebellion against the system and the independent music newspapers of the time (NME, Sounds, Melody Maker) took them under their wing and gave them the label 'Goth'. Some of the bands hated being pigeon holed, some embraced it. The NME rag launched a hate campaign against goth that lasted from the late 80's until the early 90's, and successfully destroyed it and gave us a replacement - the spice girls, Spear Brittany, etc etc
The original bands would go on to play a major role in the birth of Industrial music.
Manson was one of many who saw a business opportunity (dis illusioned teenagers fed up with the world) imo.
It annoys me when I hear a Manson song I like lol

some of the most beautiful songs and lyrics of all time can be found in the early goth stuff, because they had no money and had to sweat blood to make it work.

Perfectly put Shodan!!! :) I too use the term 'Goth' wrongly :(

marpat
19-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Some of us work with our intuition more than others. You need to work on yours. Those pics are not designed or there to do any good for anyone, you just can't see or feel the ulterior motives they SCREAM at most people. We agree to disagree on this subject.

reptilianshapeshifter you would seem to be the one sufferring illusions. La Vey's Church of Satan teachings and Satanic Bible were more or less given to him by the works of Crowley(Mason) and Levi. Did you know Satanist magick and Freemasons perform almost the same and in some cases identical rituals. Baphomet ring any bells? What I'm saying is look at the SOURCE!

You are coming across as pro Manson. Are you an evangelsit for them?? We've had most types on this forum so far. So, if you think you're a fount of knowledge on the issue, quit with the name calling and give us some info. :D

Please tell us what Baphomet is in clear detail.

Can you give evidence of satanists and freemason rituals and show us which ones are identical? I would be interested in seeing them.

eternal_spirit
04-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Cabalistic practices of the Jews. It is important to understand that the horrific nature of the Jews’ religion lie in its man-made traditions. In reality, these traditions are satanic in origin. I refer especially to the Jewish Talmud, the legalistic law traditions of the rabbis, and to the Jewish Cabala (also Kabbalah or Quaballah), which are the mystical teachings and traditions of the rabbis and sages.
The philosophy and doctrines of the Jewish Cabala are the wellspring of virtually every wicked, occult sect, satanic secret society, and witchcraft cult that has arisen in the past one thousand years! The Cabala brings together in one neat package the core of all the Mystery teachings of the ancients. Indeed, the Holy Bible gives evidence that the Jewish elders had brought the Mysteries into the Temple and had conducted secret ceremonies in hidden chambers as far back as the days of the prophet Ezekiel (see Ezekiel 8). God called these teachings and rituals "abominations."
Chaim Potok, Hasidic Jewish writer and novelist, creates a headcovering of cabalistic magic. This sign is also reminiscent of the fourth sign in the initiation for the Select Master’s Degree (see Richardson’s Monitor of Freemasonry, p. 85). (Photo: Newsweek, August 5, 2002) http://www.conspiracyworld.com/web/Articles/Article%20Images/chaim_potok.jpg The Masonic Lodge, The Illuminati and The Cabala
Freemasonry has long praised the Cabala, and its top officials have admitted that the Lodge’s rituals and teachings are but the offspring of the Jewish tradition. Albert Pike, former Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, wrote: "One is filled with admiration, on penetrating into the Sanctuary of the Cabala."
In 1855, the renowned Rabbi Isaac Wise wrote: "Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."
The Jewish Tribune newspaper, in 1927, in an editorial, stated: "Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?"
http://www.conspiracyworld.com/web/Articles/Article%20Images/cabalistic_star_of_david_richardsons.jpg In Richardson’s Monitor of Freemasonry (p. 64), this symbol is used to illustrate the Royal Arch Degree. Masonic literature is replete with examples of the Jewish Star of David and other Cabalistic tokens, symbols, emblems, and signs.
Ray Novosel, writing from Australia in 2004, states: "Zionist world leaders, men in influential positions with the various Masonic organizations everywhere, have worked ‘hand in glove’ for a universal world revolution, which will bring in the One World Church and a One World Government. Many Masonic Lodges are exclusively Jewish, as are the controlling B’nai B’rith Lodges—the mother of the infamous and very dangerous Anti-Defamation League (ADL)."
Albert Pike maintained that, "Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." Pike also asserted that the true meanings of the mysterious and arcane symbols of Freemasonry are found in the occult philosophy of the Jewish Cabala, that Freemasonry owes all its secrets to the Cabala, and that Freemasonry is a religion based on the Cabala.
Regrettably, few Christian leaders have the courage to even mention the Jewish Cabala, let alone expose it. Timid, little cowards, they are too frightened, worried they will be reported to the Jewish ADL thought police and that they might (horrors!) be branded an "anti-Semite."
http://www.conspiracyworld.com/index0126.htm

manchurian_candidate
04-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Nice work again ES!! *claps* :D

damagedbrainn
04-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Cabalistic practices of the Jews.

Congratulations, you've pointed out the following:

1) The Kabalah is Jewish.

2) Much of Freemasonry is derived from the Kabalah.

3) Freemasonry is inspired from Judaism.

Unfortunately these are things that anyone familiar with these subjects already knows. You're just taking the obvious and presenting it as if it were a deep, closely guarded secret. There's no dispute at all that Kabalah comes from Judaism. While not everyone agrees, there have at least been many people, both Mason and not, who suspect that at least early Freemasonry was inspired by the Kabalah. And there's no question at all that Freemasonry, while not necessarily Jewish, takes nearly all of its inspiration from the Old Testament, rather than the New. Though it's highly doubtful that there are "many" Lodges which are exclusively Jewish, outside of Israel anyway, and it would be super-duper to see any evidence to prove that particular claim of yours (or his or whoever's), but being already very familiar with your stellar research skills, I won't be holding my breath and I wouldn't advise anyone else to either.

Indicating connections to Judaism is only scary and horrible to people who believe that Jews are evil. To everyone else, such connections are neutral and banal at best.

empyblessing
04-07-2008, 06:28 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/5c/Wikipedia_cat.jpg

lakkimakki
19-07-2008, 10:16 PM
hes got great music , you rock Manson:)

eternal_spirit
19-07-2008, 10:29 PM
hes got great music , you rock Manson:)

You have no taste you suck man :p

truthful
22-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Marilyn Manson's music is utter rubbish. I am a big fan of many different types of music but Manson's is rubbish regardless of the content, which is sick and perverse.:mad:

brighteyes
22-07-2008, 11:59 PM

Speaking of taste...what the hell is up with your avatar?

eternal_spirit
23-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Speaking of taste...what the hell is up with your avatar?

:D Cheap cam fuzzy pic It's a Buddha Statue. What's yours of?

thetonic
23-07-2008, 09:20 AM
holy shit this thread is trashed...

Manson = tool

panda2
12-08-2008, 03:14 PM
he's just a fag that won't party with the other boys.
no he's straight. he doesn't wear make-up or treat his women like shit oh no he's straight.
just a fag tht nobody wanted in highschool. did he go to new york & dress somebody up no.
he went for the mad look. like all uglys he followed their list. an artist would have said you know i'll create my own look. not that fag. so he copied everything. he is a telepathic of course you are. he speaks to ghosts of course you do. his very name 2 rip offs. his mantra is very 50's catholic. nobody believes in that anymore, only the catholics did so it's embarrasing. i'm assuming he is the bum boy at rituals. he's old now so he'll be transferred soon.
his fan base are very young. a homosexual's dream.
brian is unable to show his face in public, isn't that right sweetie somebody might recognise you?
he rang me once, screaming fag claiming powers. i was like & you are? after cheney not morphing i have zero tolerance when powers do not surface, they will never surface unless you got a black box.
he rang up screamiing that he had powers & how he had met yowie. well i had met yowie as a child, yowie is not god just a morpher. yowie & his associates watched me so when yowie heard his name screamed by brian. yowie went to visit.
you ever want to know what fear sounds like. well imagine brian thinks he's vampire with superpowers. one look at yowie you're gonna know you might not have superpowers. he wet himself passed out in fear. not one person in hollywood called. nothing. they just passed the phone threats around. yowie made him apologise to me, rightly so. imagine that ugly dweeb thought he could party with the big boys. he's a lackey a bum boy for the lower satanics. he rang up literally wetting himself. he's just a fag that's getting rogered he'll take it he always does, how else do you think he actually gets any work done.
the whole devil thing. so embarrasing isn't it? so manson didn't get rogered with the gay set. maybe his ugly behaviour put people off.
the devil is just underground folk that's all. they will eat you. but can they get into your brain & entice. no. do they want to talk bible & anti-christs no, would you?
what manson advertises is the governments conception of young men, that are upfor selection. isn't manson 40 now with a tired old mantra. no doubt he'll be hitting bling soon & telling us it's new.
he rang me back so fast grovelling. not so telepathic now are we, the devil not of your liking, why he wan't drinking your bible blood?
whenever you hear some bible anything know you are in company of dumb ass's the biggest stupid is the ones that claim satan.
with underground work i have met at least 3 satans. it gives them some power. of course you are. you are not just an experiemnt from yrs ago,forced to live like rats no you are powerful.
you have to understand montauk then you will understand the bible more. it's just a book to control. quoting it, is just mind control.
have a good day everyone.

energi
15-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Eternal_spirit, you need to chill a little, ever heard of tongue-in-cheek? Watch a couple of interviews with Manson and try to be more openminded before panicking and posting 3 frickin LONG posts with "OMG, SATANISM, SYMBOLS AND ANTON LAVEY - MM IS TEH DEVLZ!!11"

Marylin Manson is a band with great music, AWESOME live performances and more than meets the eye. I'm thinking about said first page where you ramble about loose rumours and post images from his ACSS album, photos of him and LaVey and rant about symbolism... I'm too tired right now to type any further, so I'll let some lyrics do the talking:

"We were neurophobic and perfect
the day that we lost our souls
Maybe we weren't so human
But If we cry we will rust "

"...hey mr. fallen star,
don't you know I worship you?
hey mr. big rock star,
I wanna grow up just like you
I know that I can turn you on
I wish I could just turn you off
I never wanted this"

The first lyric excerpt is from the song "Mechanical Animals", the other one from "Mr Superstar". Both songs are from the albums "Mechanical Animals" and "Antichrist Superstar", the two albums that Manson used the most to manipulate the media since all he is about is - the way I see it - critisizing the media and modern society, while using the same media and society to do so. Playing the cards right, you could say.

All I saw in your first post was rants about how he is the evil incarnate or something, WATCH SOME INTERVIEWS with him, that was what made me able to start appreciating his work since he has a very sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek attitude to what he does. If anything, he is one of few sane performers in modern rock if you ask me. Hence why I post excerpts from some of his lesser-known songs, since you and most people in this thread (judging from what I've read so far, this thread is cluttered with posts and derails) don't seem to give him a fair chance.

"The lyrics and ideals expressed on this album are those of a character called Anitchrist Superstar, who is portrayed by me and every other person in America. Those who fail to admit and realize this are the ones who will be afraid and offended. This is what you should fear; you are what you should fear."

- Manson about the album Antichrist Superstar, taken from http://mansonusa.com/interviews/?by=era&view=as/mm1996aquarianweekly

http://mansonusa.com/photo/promo/03-04/141.jpg

“I never said to be like me, I say to be like you and make a difference.”

“Is adult entertainment killing our children? or is killing our children entertaining our adults?”

- Marylin Manson quotations, taken from thinkexist.com

I apologize for grammar/spelling errors due to nearly falling asleep while typing this post:p.

energi
15-08-2008, 01:58 AM
his fan base are very young. a homosexual's dream.

brian is unable to show his face in public, isn't that right sweetie somebody might recognise you?
he rang me once, screaming fag claiming powers. i was like & you are? after cheney not morphing i have zero tolerance when powers do not surface, they will never surface unless you got a black box.
he rang up screamiing that he had powers & how he had met yowie. well i had met yowie as a child, yowie is not god just a morpher. yowie & his associates watched me so when yowie heard his name screamed by brian. yowie went to visit.
you ever want to know what fear sounds like. well imagine brian thinks he's vampire with superpowers. one look at yowie you're gonna know you might not have superpowers. he wet himself passed out in fear. not one person in hollywood called. nothing. they just passed the phone threats around. yowie made him apologise to me, rightly so. imagine that ugly dweeb thought he could party with the big boys. he's a lackey a bum boy for the lower satanics. he rang up literally wetting himself. he's just a fag that's getting rogered he'll take it he always does, how else do you think he actually gets any work done.
the whole devil thing. so embarrasing isn't it? so manson didn't get rogered with the gay set. maybe his ugly behaviour put people off.
the devil is just underground folk that's all. they will eat you. but can they get into your brain & entice. no. do they want to talk bible & anti-christs no, would you?
what manson advertises is the governments conception of young men, that are upfor selection. isn't manson 40 now with a tired old mantra. no doubt he'll be hitting bling soon & telling us it's new.
he rang me back so fast grovelling. not so telepathic now are we, the devil not of your liking, why he wan't drinking your bible blood?
whenever you hear some bible anything know you are in company of dumb ass's the biggest stupid is the ones that claim satan.
with underground work i have met at least 3 satans. it gives them some power. of course you are. you are not just an experiemnt from yrs ago,forced to live like rats no you are powerful.
you have to understand montauk then you will understand the bible more. it's just a book to control. quoting it, is just mind control.
have a good day everyone.
Regarding the highlighted text - what are you trying to say?

Regarding the rest: OMFG my eyes, I honestly can't read it through in one sitting.

I do wonder who Yowie is though, will check that out.

eternal_spirit
15-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Satanism is not a subject I take lightly. If you knew what i knew neither would you.

The whole band are bunch of sickos you do realise they name themselves after well known serial killers (who admitted they killed in honour of Satan) Manson himself the Marilyn relates to Marilyn Monroe, Manson as in Charlie it's inline with Baphomet (the hepamphrodite) both male and female. Munro was said to be a mind controlled sex slave this some say is about programming via sadistic torture and satanic rituals, Manson himself maybe programmed and mind controlled and a victim and a stooge.

And as musicians they are absolute rubbish IMO.

I'd suggest you do some serious reading about satanism and not just the stuff put out by Satanists.

But like me you've probably made up your mind what you think about Manson :)

marpat
15-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Satanism is not a subject I take lightly. If you knew what i knew neither would you.

The whole band are bunch of sickos you do realise they name themselves after well known serial killers (who admitted they killed in honour of Satan) Manson himself the Marilyn relates to Marilyn Monroe, Manson as in Charlie it's inline with Baphomet (the hepamphrodite) both male and female. Munro was said to be a mind controlled sex slave this some say is about programming via sadistic torture and satanic rituals, Manson himself maybe programmed and mind controlled and a victim and a stooge.

And as musicians they are absolute rubbish IMO.

I'd suggest you do some serious reading about satanism and not just the stuff put out by Satanists.

But like me you've probably made up your mind what you think about Manson :)

Lots of maybe's. Baphomet is the glyph of creative energy and what is the problem with the idea of the hermaphrodite? are souls not both sexes as indicated even by Jesus when he said that in heaven souls are neither married nor given in marriage, being as the angels of heaven. How can a person become whole within themselves if they are split because of sex? your words require explanation.

People may kill in the name of satan but this is only a name. It does not mean that something made them do it. Often people try to use such an excuse in order to shift personal blame from themselves. We could kill in the name of ES but does this mean anything?

Instead of saying he may be this or that can you provide some credible, and I mean credible, proof to back up what you claim? personally I am not a Manson fan but I think your arguement is poo.

eternal_spirit
15-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Here to correct some of Marpat's lies..

Crowley played around with different sexmagickal methods. One of
the OTO's secrets is the adoration of the idol Baphomet of the old
Templars. While the splinter-group, the Fraternitas Saturni
definitely tried (and still tries) to incarnate Baphomet in flesh,
in the OTOs the subject is not that clear. Crowley advised
selection of a female partner. The magician and his mate "copulate
continuously" until impregnation results: a homunculus. [see link
to "Ein Leben fuer die Rose" at this URL]
For his Holy Mass he gave a recipe using blood and sperm. In order
to avoid a HIV-infection the current American OTO (the 1977-
founded "Caliphate") advises to bake the host with 160. Fahrenheit
in the oven.
In the XI., the homosexual degree, one identifies oneself with an
ejaculating penis. The blood (or excrements) attract the
spirits/demons while the sperm keeps them alive.

http://www.sonic.net/~yronwode/arcane-archive.org/religion/thelema/spermo-gnostics-and-the-oto-1.php (http://www.sonic.net/%7Eyronwode/arcane-archive.org/religion/thelema/spermo-gnostics-and-the-oto-1.php)

Quote:

Crowley's VIII. unveiled the "pupil" that masturbating on a sigil
of a demon or meditating upon the image of a phallus would bring
power or communication with a (or one's own) divine being/Super
Ego. The IX. labelled heterosexual intercourse where the sexual
secrets were sucked out of the vagina and when not consumed (when
considered holy) put on a sigil to attract this or that demon to
fullfill the pertinent wish/order. In his "Emblems and Mode of
Use" Crowley describes the method of how to smear sperm on a
talisman/sigil in order to attract for example money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit http://www.davidicke.com/forum/images/buttons_green/viewpost.gif (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=429943#post429943)
http://www.darksidecollective.org/images/scapegoat.gif
Church of Satan sigil of Baphomet or one like it but they do use the Baphomet sigil I think as their main symbol.

OTO links to Baphomet

LUCIFER
BAPHOMET
GOAT OF MENDES

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/319/nwoglobeoq3.jpg

No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she
will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter
the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." (strange quote)

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5197/nwofamilyportraitvh0.jpg

Clockwise from top, Bill Clinton, Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, John Edwards
Palestine leader Yasser Arafat, Tom Ridge, Laura Bush, Dan Quayle, Prince Phillip

Too Freemasons Great architect of the universe G.A.O.T.U. And here too we find an anagram for Goat.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/tarot4.jpg
The Devil, Tarot Card Number 15 In the Tarat it is the Major Arcana card #15 the Devil, who shows a goat headed deity with a man and women chained to him. The symbolism is that of people who strive for material rather than spiritual gain.

Note the rose on the flag of death maybe Rosiscrucian?

Baron Mayer Amschel de Rothschild-

“Give me control of a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes its laws”.

Thomas Jefferson-

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies.

bloodlines (like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Merovingians, Astors, Windsors, the Bush family, etc.), which are very prone to demonic possession.

When a man reaches the highest degrees of Freemasonry it's believed rituals take place in order for possession by entities.

quote Crowley "I was not content to believe in a personal devil and

serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word.

I wanted to get hold of him personally

and become his chief of staff."(who controlled who)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5770/baphometpentagram1kb3.jpg
the word LILITH on this Baphomet sigil

There are many depections of Lilth here's just one of them
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/%7Ehumm/Topics/Lilith/Images/giger03.jpg

More on the demon/succubus lilith here

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19472

And Lilith Aquino (formally Patricia Sinclair), is a famous Setian, and a former member of the Church of Satan
She founded the Lilith Grotto in New York City, the most numerically successful Grotto of the Church of Satan and appeared on numerous television and radio programs, even being interviewed by Time magazine.

During the 1975 division in the Church of Satan, Lilith (by this point a Priestess in the Church) departed from that organization and became a founding member of The Temple of Set along with her to future Michael Aquino, who is a paedophile and was Head of the psychological Warefare Department for the USA Millitary a high ranked position. This is about mind control, so it fits perfectly to what Satanic cults are all about.

3 pyramids at Giza?

Note the top of the pyramid
Order of the Eastern Star Freemasonry http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:GObcYqci__adUM:http://oesnaomi10.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/sister_in_the_desert.jpg
http://www.stitchalogo.com/Order_of_the_Eastern_Star.JPG

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=449846&postcount=28

Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati
rite of Baphomet read here

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=459221&postcount=67

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/sunrise/xi.htm (http://user.cyberlink.ch/%7Ekoenig/sunrise/xi.htm)

Crowley dreamt of giving birth via his anus, androgynous/hermaphrodite (baphomet was one of his titles)

marpat
15-08-2008, 10:42 PM
spamming the thread again

Surely Crowley would have know that trying to give birth anally would be impossible. I would have to think that such ideas are a joke or just meant to annoy people.

When you due back in church

I hardly think posts in this forum are definitive knowedge about any aspect of occultism. That stuff by koenig is biased against Crowley anyway so cannot be balanced.

You should tell the people about your dabbling as well. Cant have them thinking your pure as snow and trying to save their souls.

eternal_spirit
16-08-2008, 12:16 AM
LOL attack the messenger again off topic (against forum rules) Crowley was nuts same as Manson is.

marpat
16-08-2008, 09:41 AM
LOL attack the messenger again off topic (against forum rules) Crowley was nuts same as Manson is.

You still havent said why you claim to be the messegner. Who is your master, messenger? who do you serve? it is clear that none of the information you so freely post is your own.

Why is Manson nuts? so what if he dresses weird. Should he conform to your idea of a 'normal' person? please explain you accusations of him being nuts. It might reveal more about yourself rather than him. I find such people actually interesting because they are different and odd. Would it be more acceptable for him to be a beer swilling football worshipper?

Can you also define what you mean when you call people nuts. It is easy to be insulting but a bit harder to define and back up what you state.

astral_girl
16-08-2008, 06:23 PM
spamming the thread again

Surely Crowley would have know that trying to give birth anally would be impossible. I would have to think that such ideas are a joke or just meant to annoy people.

When you due back in church

I hardly think posts in this forum are definitive knowedge about any aspect of occultism. That stuff by koenig is biased against Crowley anyway so cannot be balanced.

You should tell the people about your dabbling as well. Cant have them thinking your pure as snow and trying to save their souls.

whats this ES -what dabbling have you done? just curious ....hope you dont mind me asking ;)
everyone can change the path there on marpat.......if ES speaks from experience theres nothing wrong with that is there?

eternal_spirit
16-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I don't go to church I'm not religous. (Marpat's just baiting as usual)
He keeps moaning about others knowledge yet shows he knows nothing worth knowing himself read his posts and you'll see this is true. He claims he's in the OTO and I've asked him on countless occasions to tell us what rituals he's done and does, but he avoids the issue, wonder why?

Astral_girl I was into spirit boards kind of like ouija for years, and raising kundalini etc, I never got involved in anything which involved bad intentions, or anything that perverts Kundalini like Satanists and OTO do. I've seen Spirits good and bad and had many visions which was partly a natural gift. I've posted about most of this stuff here.

astral_girl
16-08-2008, 06:58 PM
I don't go to church I'm not religous. (Marpat's just baiting as usual)
He keeps moaning about others knowledge yet shows he knows nothing worth knowing himself read his posts and you'll see this is true. He claims he's in the OTO and I've asked him on countless occasions to tell us what rituals he's done and does, but he avoids the issue, wonder why?

Astral_girl I was into spirit boards kind of like ouija for years, and raising kundalini etc, I never got involved in anything which involved bad intentions, or anything that perverts Kundalini like Satanists and OTO do. I've seen Spirits good and bad and had many visions which was partly a natural gift. I've posted about most of this stuff here.

thanks eternal_spirit for your prompt reply :p

horseflesh
16-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm not going to claim I know this or that about Marilyn Manson... but I will say that I think his music is mediocre at best... and his attempts to be 'shocking' are just laughable... He's just your usual semi-talented media whore in my opinion :p

Interesting thread though ;)

conspiraca
17-08-2008, 12:16 AM
His last album was not that great but I personally like MM.........satanic or not...

shenoma
17-08-2008, 12:32 AM
The pee picture is just for the back of the cd. MM is just an artist, get over it, you people are the sick ones. Satanist have done nothing compare to the xtians sick shit.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/1059682199_1b51994ffd.jpg?v=0

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial6.jpg

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial29.jpg

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial27.jpg
Fuck all of xtian sick shit and every last bible should be burn instead of human flesh.

shenoma
17-08-2008, 12:34 AM
http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial23.jpg

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial26.jpg

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial21.jpg

shenoma
17-08-2008, 12:37 AM
http://www.fidnet.com/~kawlaw/breast.jpg

The name breast ripper explains itself.

Yeah, Marilyn Manson is so bad and evil, NOT.

conspiraca
17-08-2008, 12:44 AM
http://www.fidnet.com/~kawlaw/breast.jpg

The name breast ripper explains itself.

Yeah, Marilyn Manson is so bad and evil, NOT.

Ouch that thing looks like it would hurt......crude.:eek:

shenoma
17-08-2008, 01:21 AM
The people that hate on someone like Marilyn Manson should be more worry about cleaning up they own worse and dirty history. I would like to see what kind of country would be like under a true and open Satanist. It couldn't be worse then under a xtian ruled one. See the pictures above to how that turned out.

Ouch that thing looks like it would hurt......crude.:eek:

eternal_spirit
17-08-2008, 02:07 AM
The pee picture is just for the back of the cd. MM is just an artist, get over it, you people are the sick ones. Satanist have done nothing compare to the xtians sick shit.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/trial27.jpgFuck all of xtian sick shit and every last bible should be burn instead of human flesh.

I'm not religious so if you mean me as in you people, don't lump me in with that.
Of course it was sick what happened in those pics and the link of the witch trials. But it's off topic you could of started your own thread.
Manson is very sick the whole band are named after famous murderers who killed in honour of Satan they belonged to Satanic groups.

There's much more on this thread alone, I don't think you understand the bigger picture Shenoma. Read some of the threads in this part of the forum.

The pyramid structure that allows widespread child abuse and satanic ritual sacrifice to be covered up.
The Illuminati place their operatives in key positions within the Social Services, the Police, judiciary, etc. to keep the lid on these global horrors.

(diagram from 'Suffer Little Children' - Children of the Matrix, courtesy of David Icke)
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/

Who do the NWO and those that control the World and create wars etc etc worship the same forces/deities as Manson and his Church of Satan

http://www.grouchogandhi.com/site/pic-washington_baphomet.gif

If you wanna compare figures some say up to 100 million mostly Christians were murdered by NWO/communists alone I'll provide links if you need proof.

shenoma
17-08-2008, 03:25 AM
I wasn't saying you at all, I was saying one that supports any church or labels them selves xtians. It was on topic, your saying some cd prop pictures are horrible but I was trying to compare real vs. fake. MM's pics are nothing compare to the one's I put up.

I think the whole stupid Satanic murder crap is the modern trend from the same vein, leftover's from the witch trails.

Satanic "pertaining to Satan" is first recorded 1667 (in "Paradise Lost"); meaning "diabolical" is from 1793. Satanism "worship of Satan" dates from 1896, with ref. to France, where it was said to be active at that time; Satanist is attested from 1559, applied by their enemies to Protestant sects.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/satan

I don't respect anyone that put's the superstition label on murders. I think it's better to use modern terms instead.

Everyone is ruled by the same forces, you can't blame a hand full of people for all the evil in the world. Everyone takes a daily part of the system they are from and live off from. War is apart of being human, I am not going to get upset about it.

I'm not religious so if you mean me as in you people, don't lump me in with that.
Of course it was sick what happened in those pics and the link of the witch trials. But it's off topic you could of started your own thread.
Manson is very sick the whole band are named after famous murderers who killed in honour of Satan they belonged to Satanic groups.

There's much more on this thread alone, I don't think you understand the bigger picture Shenoma. Read some of the threads in this part of the forum.

The pyramid structure that allows widespread child abuse and satanic ritual sacrifice to be covered up.
The Illuminati place their operatives in key positions within the Social Services, the Police, judiciary, etc. to keep the lid on these global horrors.

(diagram from 'Suffer Little Children' - Children of the Matrix, courtesy of David Icke)
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/

Who do the NWO and those that control the World and create wars etc etc worship the same forces/deities as Manson and his Church of Satan

http://www.grouchogandhi.com/site/pic-washington_baphomet.gif

If you wanna compare figures some say up to 100 million mostly Christians were murdered by NWO/communists alone I'll provide links if you need proof.

shenoma
17-08-2008, 03:28 AM
Well, the xtians nations from Europe killed about 100 million natives in the Americans, karma is a bitch.

lakkimakki
17-08-2008, 11:09 AM

lol manson rocks big time !!:)

you can go back and listen to boy zone :)

conspiraca
17-08-2008, 04:16 PM

Sorry to say but your half wrong on that statement....he came by the name taking Marilynn Monroe and Charles Manson combining the two to come up with the name. When the band first appeared it was Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids but later got changed to just Marilyn Manson.......forced religion on him as a child basically inspired his music...

ichi wa zen
17-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Well, the xtians nations from Europe killed about 100 million natives in the Americans, karma is a bitch.

"Xtians", you worship demons huh. Ive read stuff by demonworshippers and black magicians and they all refer to christians as "xtians" wherever they can with the utmost contempt.

So you are saying we are actually under control by xtians? Nonsense, thats just a cover, in reality those in control suck blood and magic demons, like yourself!

ON TOPIC: MM is a skinny poor musician who cant sing. His ex was hot though. Never understood what that girl saw in MM. Maybe she was under his spell or something.

jayelowell
17-08-2008, 05:06 PM
I Apologize!!!
But As I Was Reading This Thread, I Thought To Myself...
"this Thread Is Ridiculous!!!"

astral_girl
17-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Sorry to say but your half wrong on that statement....he came by the name taking Marilynn Monroe and Charles Manson combining the two to come up with the name. When the band first appeared it was Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids but later got changed to just Marilyn Manson.......forced religion on him as a child basically inspired his music...

Brian Warner later changed his name to "Marilyn Manson" (female impersonating Marilyn Monroe and glorifying Charles Manson, who brutally killed 7 people and claimed to have butchered countless others during the infamous Helter Skelter Murders) and formed a band with other transvestite homosexuals, taking the names of serial killers like "Madonna Wayne Gacy", Stephen Bier, Jr. (female impersonating Madonna and glorifying John Wayne Gacy, a homosexual serial killer who raped and murdered over 35 boys, and buried their bodies in a crawl space in his basement); Brian Tutunick "Olivia Newton Bundy," ( female impersonating Olivia Newton-John and glorifying Ted Bundy, the serial killer who claimed to have killed over a hundred young girls across the highways of America); Jeordie White "Twiggy Rameriez", (female impersonating model Twiggy and glorifying the dreaded Satanic Night Stalker Richard Rameriez who murdered and raped women throughout several months of terror in Los Angeles and San Francisco, California); Kenny Wilson "Ginger Fish" ( female impersonating actress and dancer Ginger Rogers and glorifying Albert Fish, child murderer and cannibal who ate kids after murdering them); Scott Mitchell Putesky "Daisy Berkowitz" (female impersonating Daisy May of the musical "Lil Abner" and glorifying Son Of Sam serial killer shooter David Berkowitz); Perry Pandrea "Zsa Zsa Speck" (female impersonating Zsa Zsa Gabor and glorifying Richard Speck who murdered 8 nurses hacking them to death with a butcher knife,) Fred Streithorst "Sara Lee Lucas" (named after Henry Lee Lucas who confessed to murdering over 250 people,)

shenoma
17-08-2008, 06:22 PM
I am not a dark one, try RED one. I have pick my own side my friend. I don't worship low level demons, only one power true the color Red. That's right, I only believe in color/energy/power to which we all come from. Humans are the ones with labels and moral game with xtians and such foolishness.

I didn't say xtians controlled anything, and people in such crap because they were weak. It was Jesus that said to drink his blood and to eat his flesh. To be that is pretty demonish, xtians are pagans without the true power going to the people.

MM's image is lame I think.

"Xtians", you worship demons huh. Ive read stuff by demonworshippers and black magicians and they all refer to christians as "xtians" wherever they can with the utmost contempt.

So you are saying we are actually under control by xtians? Nonsense, thats just a cover, in reality those in control suck blood and magic demons, like yourself!

ON TOPIC: MM is a skinny poor musician who cant sing. His ex was hot though. Never understood what that girl saw in MM. Maybe she was under his spell or something.

astral_girl
17-08-2008, 06:39 PM
I am not a dark one, try RED one. I have pick my own side my friend. I don't worship low level demons, only one power true the color Red. That's right, I only believe in color/energy/power to which we all come from. Humans are the ones with labels and moral game with xtians and such foolishness.

I didn't say xtians controlled anything, and people in such crap because they were weak. It was Jesus that said to drink his blood and to eat his flesh. To be that is pretty demonish, xtians are pagans without the true power going to the people.

MM's image is lame I think.

can i ask you what you mean by red one?
whats this draco stuff about?(Draco is the Latin word for dragon)

shenoma
17-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Well, Babylon the Great the one that rides the seven headed beast. The truth is the seventh dimension She resides in, but to me She is simply the Red One:

http://xc7.xanga.com/ae1c83f553337183769684/o140784596.jpg

http://www.palain.org/images/revelat2.jpg

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/quotes/scans/1963_Babylon_The_Great_Has_Fallen_p577.jpg

can i ask you what you mean by red one?
whats this draco stuff about?(Draco is the Latin word for dragon)

astral_girl
17-08-2008, 06:59 PM
as in..............

http://www.thelemapedia.org/images/a/a9/Babalon.jpg

astral_girl
17-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Babalon is referred to as the Scarlet Woman, the Great Mother, and the Mother of Abominations. Her godform is that of a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal. Her consort is Chaos, the “Father of Life” and the male form of the Creative Principle. Babalon is often described as being girt with a sword and riding the Beast, with whom Aleister Crowley personally identified. As Aleister Crowley wrote, “She rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon” (Book of Thoth). In a more general sense, Babalon represents the liberated woman and the full expression of the sexual impulse.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Babalon

conspiraca
17-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Brian Warner later changed his name to "Marilyn Manson" (female impersonating Marilyn Monroe and glorifying Charles Manson, who brutally killed 7 people and claimed to have butchered countless others during the infamous Helter Skelter Murders) and formed a band with other transvestite homosexuals, taking the names of serial killers like "Madonna Wayne Gacy", Stephen Bier, Jr. (female impersonating Madonna and glorifying John Wayne Gacy, a homosexual serial killer who raped and murdered over 35 boys, and buried their bodies in a crawl space in his basement); Brian Tutunick "Olivia Newton Bundy," ( female impersonating Olivia Newton-John and glorifying Ted Bundy, the serial killer who claimed to have killed over a hundred young girls across the highways of America); Jeordie White "Twiggy Rameriez", (female impersonating model Twiggy and glorifying the dreaded Satanic Night Stalker Richard Rameriez who murdered and raped women throughout several months of terror in Los Angeles and San Francisco, California); Kenny Wilson "Ginger Fish" ( female impersonating actress and dancer Ginger Rogers and glorifying Albert Fish, child murderer and cannibal who ate kids after murdering them); Scott Mitchell Putesky "Daisy Berkowitz" (female impersonating Daisy May of the musical "Lil Abner" and glorifying Son Of Sam serial killer shooter David Berkowitz); Perry Pandrea "Zsa Zsa Speck" (female impersonating Zsa Zsa Gabor and glorifying Richard Speck who murdered 8 nurses hacking them to death with a butcher knife,) Fred Streithorst "Sara Lee Lucas" (named after Henry Lee Lucas who confessed to murdering over 250 people,)

I am not insecure about it, so, hell you have bands out there that have much worse names, ever heard of Death Metal? Look into it you will see a lot worse than MM....

astral_girl
17-08-2008, 07:47 PM
death metal bands appear to glorify murder, torture, rape and necrophilia.

academics who have studied adolescents and music have expressed concerns about the possible effects on children who already have psychological problems.

Professor Don Roberts of Stanford University thinks that perhaps the children who are already violent or depressed are the people who should be kept away from death metal.

"What the music may well be doing is simply reinforcing beliefs that they might have started with in the first place,"

marpat
17-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Babalon is referred to as the Scarlet Woman, the Great Mother, and the Mother of Abominations. Her godform is that of a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal. Her consort is Chaos, the “Father of Life” and the male form of the Creative Principle. Babalon is often described as being girt with a sword and riding the Beast, with whom Aleister Crowley personally identified. As Aleister Crowley wrote, “She rides astride the Beast; in her left hand she holds the reins, representing the passion which unites them. In her right she holds aloft the cup, the Holy Grail aflame with love and death. In this cup are mingled the elements of the sacrament of the Aeon” (Book of Thoth). In a more general sense, Babalon represents the liberated woman and the full expression of the sexual impulse.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Babalon

The name babalon comes fromthe Enochian system of Dr John Dee.

The whore is said to represent her openness, her willingness to accept all rather than acceepting only the few.

conspiraca
17-08-2008, 08:10 PM

academics who have studied adolescents and music have expressed concerns about the possible effects on children who already have psychological problems.

Professor Don Roberts of Stanford University thinks that perhaps the children who are already violent or depressed are the people who should be kept away from death metal.

"What the music may well be doing is simply reinforcing beliefs that they might have started with in the first place,"

Oh well have to start somewhere huh :D

eternal_spirit
17-08-2008, 09:53 PM
The name babalon comes fromthe Enochian system of Dr John Dee.

John Dee the Rosicrucian coined the phrase the British Empire and was close to and involved with the royality of the day, these people were spys/double agents for the Crown which later became MI6 etc Crowley was involved with MI6.

Time line Knights Templar-Rosicrucians-OTO-Church of Satan all worship Baphompet.

Thanks for the posts Astral_girl

energi
18-08-2008, 12:08 PM

Grow a sense of humour and the ability to self-distance oneself from such claims.

If you've listened to Death Metal... let me put it this way:

----------------------

Cannibal Corpse is an oldschool DM band, with lyrics about fucking a rotten corpse with a knife while cumming on her rotten anus as her life was sucked out of her while you stabbed her to death seconds before... also growled in such a guttural way that you really have to train your ears to be able to decipher it into words.

Now also add the music, that is very fast and unnerving if you don't free yourself from the illusion of time and beats and so on... My ears were in a shock the first time I listened to CC, now I can sleep while playing it in my headphones if needed (by the illusion of body-mechanisms such as sleeping).

Besides, if DM were so evil the musicians themselves would probably be out there murdering and raping instead of said unbalanced individuals who happen to do so every few years.

----------------------------

One love.

astral_girl
18-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Grow a sense of humour and the ability to self-distance oneself from such claims.

----------------------

Cannibal Corpse is an oldschool DM band, with lyrics about fucking a rotten corpse with a knife while cumming on her rotten anus as her life was sucked out of her while you stabbed her to death seconds before... also growled in such a guttural way that you really have to train your ears to be able to decipher it into words.

Now also add the music, that is very fast and unnerving if you don't free yourself from the illusion of time and beats and so on... My ears were in a shock the first time I listened to CC, now I can sleep while playing it in my headphones if needed (by the illusion of body-mechanisms such as sleeping).

Besides, if DM were so evil the musicians themselves would probably be out there murdering and raping instead of said unbalanced individuals who happen to do so every few years.

One love.

what great stuff to be allowing your sub councious mind to be absorbing.................its your choice i guess.

marpat
18-08-2008, 10:04 PM
John Dee the Rosicrucian coined the phrase the British Empire and was close to and involved with the royality of the day, these people were spys/double agents for the Crown which later became MI6 etc Crowley was involved with MI6.

Time line Knights Templar-Rosicrucians-OTO-Church of Satan all worship Baphompet.

Thanks for the posts Astral_girl

Boring. You always go on about baphomet but how many time have you been told it is a glyph and not an entity. I guess there is no help for those who have made it their will to blind themelsves and others by denying the facts. Maybe if you learnt something about the subjects you so freely abuse then people might listen to you.

eternal_spirit
18-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Boring. You always go on about baphomet but how many time have you been told it is a glyph and not an entity. I guess there is no help for those who have made it their will to blind themelsves and others by denying the facts. Maybe if you learnt something about the subjects you so freely abuse then people might listen to you.

:rolleyes:

Just a glyph you're telling porkies as usual..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=463827&postcount=74

thirdwave
18-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Why dont you do some real research and find out. I guess it is easier for you to live in convenient ignorance in the mental prison you have built for yourself. You are completely incapable of accepting anything that does not have an evil interpretation, which leads me to think you are spiritually sick.

what ES is obviously looking at is the Chaos magick methods and not understanding the difference...

with those you can summon Wonder Woman or Elvis Presley....
because they are just aspects of energy the magician tries to focus on...

So with that in mind Baphomet is as real as Superman and Spider man..

But what he does not want to understand is that like you say Baphomet has never been regarded as a real demon or entity.... this is a fact.

thirdwave
18-08-2008, 11:33 PM

not my kind of music but I would not say they glorify it....

they make it sound as horrific as it would really be...

art is a funny thing to put your finger on, I just cant find my self stamping rules down when it comes to art, just does not seem right.

energi
18-08-2008, 11:45 PM
what great stuff to be allowing your sub councious mind to be absorbing.................its your choice i guess.

You should read the "Infinite love..." book by Icke, it solves any questions of doubt that you might have:D.

horseflesh
19-08-2008, 12:28 AM

----------------------

One love.

Sounds lovely :P Just not my thing.

Still... I suppose it does what it says on the tin ;)

Each to their own. :)

eternal_spirit
19-08-2008, 11:27 AM
what ES is obviously looking at is the Chaos magick methods and not understanding the difference...

with those you can summon Wonder Woman or Elvis Presley....
because they are just aspects of energy the magician tries to focus on...

So with that in mind Baphomet is as real as Superman and Spider man..

But what he does not want to understand is that like you say Baphomet has never been regarded as a real demon or entity.... this is a fact.

Read this link which is proof that OTO and others do believe it's a Demon/God I've pointed this out to both you and Marpat before, have another look.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=74 (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=463827&postcount=74)

thirdwave
19-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Read this link which is proof that OTO and others do believe it's a Demon/God I've pointed this out to both you and Marpat before, have another look.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=74 (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=463827&postcount=74)

but its not.... regardless of your link.

research it properly and you will find this out.

I have book that has an evocation of baphomet... but in modern magick and even very clued up old magicians used to know that gods where not real anyway, they were just focus points of energy that we create...there for anything can be used as a god. Phil Hine uses old Comic super hero's and monsters as Gods to evoke... baphomet is not a god.... not meant to be a real spirit in the general sense. Of course magicians can evoke it if they choose to...just like they can choose to evoke The "joker" from batman...

if you had done more research on the actually practice of magick other than just trying to "expose" it all the time you would see this.

energi
19-08-2008, 03:38 PM
but its not.... regardless of your link.

research it properly and you will find this out.

I have book that has an evocation of baphomet... but in modern magick and even very clued up old magicians used to know that gods where not real anyway, they were just focus points of energy that we create...there for anything can be used as a god. Phil Hine uses old Comic super hero's and monsters as Gods to evoke... baphomet is not a god.... not meant to be a real spirit in the general sense. Of course magicians can evoke it if they choose to...just like they can choose to evoke The "joker" from batman...

if you had done more research on the actually practice of magick other than just trying to "expose" it all the time you would see this.

Word. You forgot, ES, that all is neutral before being changed to negative/positive energy.

Marylin Manson was what made me discover David Icke and quantum physics myself, no harm done for me.

energi
19-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Sounds lovely :P Just not my thing.

Still... I suppose it does what it says on the tin ;)

Each to their own. :)

I just laugh a lot at the song titles and ignore the lyrics:D.

daytimetwilight
19-08-2008, 03:43 PM
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Jeesh. Ok, people can think for themselves. They don't need to be 'saved' from marilyn manson. All Marilyn Manson wants is attention, which some of you seem very happy to give him. I actually enjoy some of his music, and I leave it at that. I could care less what he does otherwise.

thirdwave
19-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Word. You forgot, ES, that all is neutral before being changed to negative/positive energy.

Marylin Manson was what made me discover David Icke and quantum physics myself, no harm done for me.

MM seems an extremely intelligent guy...

I never forgot when that kid went in school and shot people... someone asked MM what he would have said to the kid who shot all those people...

while everyone was ready to wave the burning sticks in the air and see who to put the blame on... (other than this piece of shit society we live in, which is only viewed as decent as its not quite as bad as other hell holes on the planet)

He calmly said ..

"I would have said nothing... I would have listened as that's obviously what no one ever did"

I'm not to sure about his dress sense but he is a talented guy.

eternal_spirit
19-08-2008, 06:03 PM
John Dee the Rosicrucian coined the phrase the British Empire and was close to and involved with the royality of the day, these people were spys/double agents for the Crown which later became MI6 etc Crowley was involved with MI6. You know Big Brother the same groups that are taking your freedoms away etc etc

Crowley was in the Golden Dawn which was Rosicrucian.

Time line Knights Templar-Rosicrucians-OTO-Church of Satan all worship Baphompet. Freemasonry!

the Knights Templars Their sacred books are in an Aramaic
dialect, which has close affinities with that of the Talmud of
Babylon.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10703

eternal_spirit
19-08-2008, 06:13 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=460868&postcount=198

marpat
19-08-2008, 06:29 PM

Just because people may believe it is a god or demon that does not make it so. The fact is there are a lot of stupid people who will see the symbol and immediately try and link it to satan because the church uses a similar image.

Some people believe that Jesus used homoerotic methods to initiate his disciples. Does belief make fact?

thirdwave
19-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Baphomet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the most basic of info on the name.

Aleister Crowley and Baphomet

Aleister Crowley's further fanciful connections linked the ram-god of Mendes with the syncretic Ptolemaic-Roman Harpocrates, a version elaborated upon the child-form of the Egyptian god Horus. Harpocrates was a granter of fertility, but he was not associated with debauch or lust—and, most important, in animal-form, he was a ram, not a buck goat.

The Baphomet of Lévi was to become an important figure within the cosmology of Thelema, the mystical system established by Crowley in the early twentieth century. Crowley identified Baphomet with Harpocrates and also with what he called the Lion-Serpent. Crowley agreed that Baphomet was a divine androgyne and "the hieroglyph of arcane perfection"[13]. In The Law is for All[14] Crowley identifies the Lion-Serpent with one's "Secret Self", which he also called the Holy Guardian Angel.

In Magick (Book 4), Crowley writes, "The Devil does not exist. It is a false name invented by the Black Brothers to imply a Unity in their ignorant muddle of dispersions. A devil who had unity would be a God... 'The Devil' is, historically, the God of any people that one personally dislikes... This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade 'Know Thyself!' and taught Initiation. He is 'The Devil' of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection... He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is ayin, the Eye, so that he is Light; and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty." [15]

For Crowley, Baphomet is further a representative of the spiritual nature of the spermatozoa while also being symbolic of the "magical child" produced as a result of sex magic. As such, Baphomet represents the Union of Opposites, especially as mystically personified in Chaos and Babalon combined and biologically manifested with the sperm and egg united in the zygote.
Promotional poster for Léo Taxil, Les Mystères de la franc-maçonnerie dévoilés (1886), adapts Lévi's invention

Baphomet as a demon

Lévi's Baphomet image employed in the later 19th century to suggest Baphomet worship by Freemasons

Baphomet, as Lévi's illustration suggests, has occasionally been portrayed as a synonym of Satan or a demon, a member of the hierarchy of Hell. Baphomet appears in that guise as a character in James Blish's The Day After Judgment. Christian evangelist Jack Chick claims that Baphomet is a demon worshipped by Freemasons, a claim that apparently originated with the Taxil hoax.[16]. Léo Taxil's elaborate hoax employed a version of Lévi's Baphomet on the cover of Les Mystères de la franc-maçonnerie dévoilés, his lurid paperback "exposé" of Freemasonry, which in 1897 he revealed as a hoax satirizing ultra-Catholic anti-Masonic propaganda. Lévi's Baphomet is clearly the source as well of the later Tarot image of the Devil, in the Rider-Waite design. The downward-pointing pentagram on its forehead is enlarged upon by Lévi in his illustration of a goat's head arranged within such a pentagram, which he contrasts with the microcosmic man arranged within a similar but upright pentagram.[17]

The symbol of the goat in the downward-pointed pentagram was adopted as the official symbol—called the Sigil of Baphomet—of the Church of Satan, and continues to be used amongst Satanists.

eternal_spirit
19-08-2008, 07:44 PM
My rhyme about Manson

you're music's a crock!
Hoping to shock
The Bible you mock!
Preach to you're flock.
You aborted you're baby
To get a higher degree
Now get back in you're box with you're stilletho shoes

astral_girl
19-08-2008, 08:29 PM
hey E_S

did you know he does artwork.............i followed link off his website..........hes actually selling those pictures.....

http://marilynmansonartworkonline.com/

this is main site http://www.marilynmanson.com/...........

eternal_spirit
19-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks for that Astral_girl more proof of what a sick mind MM has, only a deeply unbalanced mind could produce such rubbish.