PDA

View Full Version : Surviving disasters

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 06:48 AM
I am starting this thread thanks to a prompt by limelady,

I asked 3 people how they would survive a nuke attack, one replied the other two stopped talking to me (ish) One stopped talking immediately, teh other did answer a pm, but ignored the question.

How would you survive a disaster such as a nuke. Lets take the nuke attack as the given disaster, I have many ideas, one has been demonstrated in the what skills would you bring thread, and that is a dome, under the earth, is a good way of avoiding being nuked, but there are many technical issues I have already explored. This thread is aperfect way to educate people in surviving nukes. I DO NOT WANT TO ALARM ANYONE, I am just asking the question.

How would you survive a nuke?

PS I already have three alternatives, ONE is impossible for me, the other two are being worked on right now by me.

teslafire
15-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Short of an underground bunker you kinda just have to go with the flow, no?

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Short of an underground bunker you kinda just have to go with the flow, no?

no

EDIT: IF you (anyone)pm me I might give you two more simple ways to avoid being nuked.

teslafire
15-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Why you can't tell us here...

tickles
15-06-2007, 07:37 AM
Sort of makes sense as to why the military are spending so much of the peoples tax dollars on underground bases. I'll bet you anything that no citizens will be allowed to use them if or when the time comes.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Why you can't tell us here...

Because I am NOT foolish unlike some on this forum.

der!

teslafire
15-06-2007, 07:47 AM
:rolleyes:

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Sort of makes sense as to why the military are spending so much of the peoples tax dollars on underground bases. I'll bet you anything that no citizens will be allowed to use them if or when the time comes.

XLNT point there, so much the ordinary person needs to realise.

ho1ogram
15-06-2007, 10:01 AM
"It is obvious, if what I say is true, that an all out nuclear war is completely illogical and highly improbable. Now that several countries have the secret, it is a stand off. Conventional weapons are so advanced now- they do the job just as well and are far cheaper. Hopefully the public will wake up one day and realize they have been conned". Bruce Cathie

"I know for certain that my theories regarding the bomb have been proved correct. The bomb is, in short a geometric device which can only be detonated in accordance with the unbreakable laws of geometry. The device is detonated by the manipulation of the relative motions of the atomic particles enclosed within it's casing; and this can only be effected by placing the bomb on, under or over a specific geometric point related to the earths surface, at a specific time. The relative motions of the earth and sun, at this instant of time, cause the disruption of the unstable particles of uranium, plutonium, cobalt or whatever unstable matter is used to trigger the explosion. Every test of nuclear devices since World War 2 has been designed to discover all the geometric combinations possible for the detonation of the atom".

"The geometric nature of the bomb makes a nuclear war completely illogical" Bruce Cathie

From the book by Bruce Cathie The Harmonic Conquest of Space.

http://www.etlife.co.uk/nuclear2.htm

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 07:58 PM
"It is obvious, if what I say is true, that an all out nuclear war is completely illogical and highly improbable.
"The geometric nature of the bomb makes a nuclear war completely illogical" Bruce Cathie

From the book by Bruce Cathie The Harmonic Conquest of Space.

http://www.etlife.co.uk/nuclear2.htm

there is much that is illogical about your quote, I have respect for you
ho1ogram, but do you know where to survive a nuke? obviously not, but good try at getting it off topic :D

danielg
15-06-2007, 08:09 PM
A dome shaped shelter isn't essential...
Filling the thiroid gland with iodine before any radiation fills it, is meant to work in lowering the absorbtion of radiation.

Also during Hiroshima a group of men saw the blast a few seconds before it reached them and jumped into a swiming pool, going underwater... they survived it.... thinikng on ones feet instinctively is more important than paranoid preparedness.

Move to a hilly location like Wales... the second bomb in Japan had a lower effect cos of the terrain... if one must.

Unlikely that it'll ever happen though.

lookfar
15-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't think I'd personally even wanna survive a nuke attack!!:eek: Can't think of anything worse, I'd want out of here & wouldn't want to experience all the damage that was inflicted because of it!

Survive it to what extent? Reckon there'd be so much cleansing & clearing up to do, I don't think I'd be able to cope with it & to witness the devastation of the earth would really upset me :(

Good thread tho TFS, interesting reading :) I quite like all this survival stuff that's been appearing lately on here!

fist fury
15-06-2007, 08:43 PM
A city or several cities might get nuked by the Illuminati on July!

Be prepared in any case.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 08:54 PM
A dome shaped shelter isn't essential...
Filling the thiroid gland with iodine before any radiation fills it, is meant to work in lowering the absorbtion of radiation.

Also during Hiroshima a group of men saw the blast a few seconds before it reached them and jumped into a swiming pool, going underwater... they survived it.... thinikng on ones feet instinctively is more important than paranoid preparedness.

Move to a hilly location like Wales... the second bomb in Japan had a lower effect cos of the terrain... if one must.

Can you remember the source and post it here? people may learn a lot from that,

XLNT post man

not sure about paranoid preparedness, do you usually speak in contradictions?
:D

Some people think david icke is paranoid, by the fact you are registered on his site, I excpect you agree with him?

But I only expect the unexpected. Hence me thinking there is no problem being prepared.

I am not being sarcastic, honestly.

Also a hilly location is a good thing, not sure about wales though there will be targets there and hence much cleaning to do afterwards. I will save more for lookfars reply, A hilly location is good for digging though, you can get underground easier than digging down which can be hazardous. Digging on an level is far easier and can be strengthened better. Small entrances that can be sealed and one way (good quality) air vents are a good idea, if you are far enough away from a target, one is sufficient but I would recommend as many as you can get. The blast could suck out all the air if close enough.

notaslave
15-06-2007, 09:03 PM
I have heard that you should get hold of iodine.
Decontamination is important, fullers earth I think but cant recall. I should know more due to my ex's job but it was a long time ago and I have forgotten.
Complete change of clothes after decontamination and shower.
And avoid kicking up any of the dust in the event you have to go back outside.

Short of that nothing. You takes your chances. lol

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't think I'd personally even wanna survive a nuke attack!!:eek: Can't think of anything worse, I'd want out of here & wouldn't want to experience all the damage that was inflicted because of it!

Survive it to what extent? Reckon there'd be so much cleansing & clearing up to do, I don't think I'd be able to cope with it & to witness the devastation of the earth would really upset me :(

Good thread tho TFS, interesting reading :) I quite like all this survival stuff that's been appearing lately on here!

Hi lookfar, good post and thanks.

I have recently seen my brother for the first time in three years he does not want to survive either, well each to their own, But you ask interesting questions and I am obliged to answer them. So here goes,

Survive to what extent, Well ok briefly, to survive in a healthy fashion and to help clean up the earth, for future generations, as it has already been described that there will be survivors, should this thing happen, and whats wrong with surviving. I cant say it loud enough so I will say it again, for those that missed it.

there will be survivors

As for cleaning up the earth, it eventually might clean up or take care of itself, after all there is plenty of evidence that that is what nature does, and lets face it, they are not gonna nuke everywhere, they are going to want somewhere to go themselves, so there will be pockets of the earth that will stay clean, the trick is (if any) predictiing where. I do imagine getting there and it being packed out though! I didnt see you post anything on the 'what skills would you bring' thread, is that anything to do with not wanting to survive.

Fist fury has just made a good point, people who predicted 9/11 are now predicting small nukes going off soon :( ooooeeerrr

danielg
15-06-2007, 09:17 PM
thinikng on ones feet instinctively is more important than paranoid preparedness.
Not against preparedness, simply that the Japanese example is more likely to be the way it goes ("shit, hit the deck")... Hiroshima FM didn't give everyone 2 hours notice to get in their shelters, hardly likely the government-BBC would either.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Also lookfar,

Sorry about the second post, wierd editing problems ya know, Decontaminating is a job that can be done, two ways to look at it, one starting off small is the only way it will be able to be done in the event of a catastrophe such as a nuke attack. And alternately if you do the research ideas can be found to help decontaminate, they just dont want you to know it thats all. And if you believe that david icke is a healer, as in his biography, you will know that 'healers' believe we can heal things and we can. We make it real.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 09:22 PM
I have heard that you should get hold of iodine.
Decontamination is important, fullers earth I think but cant recall. I should know more due to my ex's job but it was a long time ago and I have forgotten.
Complete change of clothes after decontamination and shower.
And avoid kicking up any of the dust in the event you have to go back outside.

Short of that nothing. You takes your chances. lol

Some excellent advice there everybody, take it in.

Dont stir up the dust, XLNT
EDIT: to add and dont forget the iodine.

I would like to know more of your exs job, but its none of my business if you dont want to. Do you not use your videographic memory ;)

john white
15-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Be where the Nuclear Explosion is not, by a considerable number of miles: preferably another Continent

There are certain conditions that render your spacesuits warrenty null and void y'know

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Be where the Nuclear Explosion is not, by a considerable number of miles: preferably another Continent

There are certain conditions that render your spacesuits warrenty null and void y'know

more excellent advice thanks JW

I would suggest at least 30 miles away if you know where the targets are going to be. I would say aiports british aerospace factories here is a bae factory and a runway so friggiin close to me. But there are a few places i the uk, that will be far enough away depending on how many nukes there are, and dont forget the fall out, also it is far more likely that nay nukes will be bigger than previous.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 09:37 PM

thinking on your feet may not get you beyond a nuke, you may suddenly find yourself with no body never mind no feet, thinking on your feet is Important and has its place, there will be plenty of time for thinking on your feet, after wards.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Not against preparedness, simply that the Japanese example is more likely to be the way it goes ("shit, hit the deck")... Hiroshima FM didn't give everyone 2 hours notice to get in their shelters, hardly likely the government-BBC would either.

when you are aware of the possibilities, there is only preparednes, I understand where you are coming form though friend. There is good advice here though, well done.

danielg
15-06-2007, 09:53 PM
mmm, selective quoting. Good to see you're trusting the government to inform you of the time and place of any attack... fortunately for national security soliders are trained to think quickly on their feet, not wait for the enemy to announce time and locations so they can batten the hatchets ;) I'll endevour to read www.pravda.ru for any Russian pre-stike announcments though.
It isn't going to happen anyway, if it was, it would have happened when nuke-armed migs were flying over eastern Europe 40 years ago.

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 10:36 PM
mmm, selective quoting. Good to see you're trusting the government to inform you of the time and place of any attack... fortunately for national security soliders are trained to think quickly on their feet, not wait for the enemy to announce time and locations so they can batten the hatchets ;) I'll endevour to read www.pravda.ru for any Russian pre-stike announcments though.
It isn't going to happen anyway, if it was, it would have happened when nuke-armed migs were flying over eastern Europe 40 years ago.

Not selective posting as such, I just have weird editing problems, I can assure its nothing personal. (see thread of that title,) I am glad you are so sure daniel, I do not rely on anyone for my information, I do my own research as you have shown you do, thanks for telling us the russians are actually gonna put it in a magazine the week before they nook us:) does it really look like I am gonna be "trusting the government to inform you of the time and place of any attack.." I really wouldnt want it to. Interesting post with good advice about prada.

(nook, cool, hide in any nook and cranny)

lookfar
15-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi lookfar, good post and thanks.

I have recently seen my brother for the first time in three years he does not want to survive either, well each to their own, But you ask interesting questions and I am obliged to answer them. So here goes,

Survive to what extent, Well ok briefly, to survive in a healthy fashion and to help clean up the earth, for future generations, as it has already been described that there will be survivors, should this thing happen, and whats wrong with surviving. I cant say it loud enough so I will say it again, for those that missed it.

there will be survivors

As for cleaning up the earth, it eventually might clean up or take care of itself, after all there is plenty of evidence that that is what nature does, and lets face it, they are not gonna nuke everywhere, they are going to want somewhere to go themselves, so there will be pockets of the earth that will stay clean, the trick is (if any) predictiing where. I do imagine getting there and it being packed out though! I didnt see you post anything on the 'what skills would you bring' thread, is that anything to do with not wanting to survive.

Fist fury has just made a good point, people who predicted 9/11 are now predicting small nukes going off soon :( ooooeeerrr

Ok some food for thought there for sure. Although I was initially thinking of it being a nuked world (as in worldwide, as I think this sort of thing would be able spread about & not be contained in a specific area, but I may be wrong).

To survive in a healthy fashion is surely the way to go & I'm all for that. I just don't think I would personally want to experience all that devastation, I'd much rather think of the alternative option of being able to fuck off out of here if all that happened, but that's just me being a wimp, lol!!:)

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for survival & if I'm lucky (or unlucky!) enough to be in that situation, I hope that I'm with the people who can assist in all the necessary ways & work together with them to make survival happen. That's why I'm reading this thread with interest...:)

Well I didn't get around to replying to that thread, but my skills would include my caring motherly instincts, being able to cater, cook & care for people, assist with growing / looking after plants & animals & just generally keeping everyone's spirits up by sharing compassion & laughter :) Other than that, I'd have to learn new ones in order to assist in any way possible & I'm well up for learning new skills. I just hope it doesn't come down to that at the end of the day. We create our own realities after all & that's not really one of mine at the moment:):p

the festival spirit
15-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Well I didn't get around to replying to that thread, but my skills would include my caring motherly instincts, being able to cater, cook & care for people, assist with growing / looking after plants & animals & just generally keeping everyone's spirits up by sharing compassion & laughter :) Other than that, I'd have to learn new ones in order to assist in any way possible & I'm well up for learning new skills. I just hope it doesn't come down to that at the end of the day. We create our own realities after all & that's not really one of mine at the moment:):p

I am just quoting parts as it saves space on the server, I am glad you have a wide range of skills as has been made distinctive since the other thread, I am pleased about some of your skills you have not mentioned here too. you have many talents lookfar.

I am sure any small visit you made there (to the what skills would you bring thread) would make interesting reading too. I do think you are right about the rain, or fallout, it can move around, but (I cant wait for the water filtering properties of earth to come up) rain and fallout only effects outside doesnt it? correct me if I am wong please, we are all learning stuff here. Why do you think nook bunkers are so effective? when prepared correctly? Ok lets not get into bunker busters, do you think they will waste them or be able to use them.

oops bit off topic.

no real comment about you being a wimp, I somehow doubt it. I am so glad you are prepared to work with others if something does happen, it is predicatable!

mcmenek1
16-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Hi the festival spirit,

One of the most important things I think to have for surviving a disaster is to have an emergency supply of long life food and bottled water........because there is no point in surviving if you don't have anything to eat or drink.........because you may not be able to pop down to your local supermarket to stock up after a disaster (it may not be there anymore).......:eek:

I think you need at least a couple of months supply to give you time to get back on your feet.......ready cooked tinned foods like beans and tuna the sort of food you can eat straight out of the tin are ideal because there may not be any means of cooking food.......Iíve had an emergency supply of food and water for a couple of years now I hope Iíll never need to use it.......:rolleyes:

As for surviving a Nuclear Explosion a lot is going to depend on luck i.e where you are at the time it goes off....... hopefully not to close eh!!.......;)

Love
&
Peace

cheeb
16-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Oh come on
The Supermarkets will be full of food,
In a hypothetical Armageddon,
Who would be around to buy the stuff.
Also why dig a hole in the ground ,
when you could move into an abandoned mansion,
I suggest after this event we all move into Buckingham Palace,
I,de sit on the throne,
Festival Spirit would be our spiritual leader(bit like the dahli plaza)
and cheif wood wittler'
Lookfar ,s mothering skills and animal instincts would mean she would be the godess incaRNATE
See you all at the end of the world

space lizard
16-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Personally I'd travel to the closest polar entrance to the inner earth and live out the rest of time inside the earth.

Given that the warning is only 4 minutes I'd probably knock that Idea on the head and try and arrange a threesome with the misses and the bird across the street. :D

auron
16-06-2007, 02:39 AM
How's it going everybody? http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data/media/2/3D_emoticon_185.gif

Here are some books on survival and free energy systems:

Benson, Ragnar - The Modern Survival Retreat.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3440774)

FEMA - Wood Gas Generator.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3440812)

The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3440857)

Outdoor Survival.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3440813)

The Complete Outdoorsman's Handbook.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3440814)

I have more somewhere, I'll fish them out and post them later. Nice thread by the way!

Auron :)

the festival spirit
16-06-2007, 03:12 AM
Hi the festival spirit,

One of the most important things I think to have for surviving a disaster is to have an emergency supply of long life food and bottled water........because there is no point in surviving if you don't have anything to eat or drink.........because you may not be able to pop down to your local supermarket to stock up after a disaster (it may not be there anymore).......:eek:

I think you need at least a couple of months supply to give you time to get back on your feet.......ready cooked tinned foods like beans and tuna the sort of food you can eat straight out of the tin are ideal because there may not be any means of cooking food.......Iíve had an emergency supply of food and water for a couple of years now I hope Iíll never need to use it.......:rolleyes:

As for surviving a Nuclear Explosion a lot is going to depend on luck i.e where you are at the time it goes off....... hopefully not to close eh!!.......;)

Love
&
Peace

mcmenek1, thanks some great advice there thanks, luck has hardly anything to do with being prepared although it will help. I (hope I) wont be anywhere near a supermarket when any bomb goes off, just my luck it will happen as I am leaving town and getting my groceries lol, having just said that!

A couple of months supply is a healthy amount. It will give you time to then go out and find other sources of food, might be worth studying maps for woodlands on hillsides ....

Oh come on
The Supermarkets will be full of food,
In a hypothetical Armageddon,
Who would be around to buy the stuff.
Also why dig a hole in the ground ,
when you could move into an abandoned mansion,
I suggest after this event we all move into Buckingham Palace,
I,de sit on the throne,
Festival Spirit would be our spiritual leader(bit like the dahli plaza)
and cheif wood wittler'
Lookfar ,s mothering skills and animal instincts would mean she would be the godess incaRNATE
See you all at the end of the world

lol cheeb. the supermarkets may be full of food but will it be contaminated?
The abandoned mansion may also be contaminated or full of 'the rich' with guns in cellars oooeeerrr

mega lol @ the characters you describe. you wil be chief of humour and panto obviously ....... ;)

the festival spirit
16-06-2007, 03:22 AM
From another thread "underground complexes, cities,"

here's a link i found with entries of underground complexes, cities, tunnels etc
it seems to be only for america, but nonetheless, i've been reading all morning.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels2.html

cheers lumukanda

great hint and tip here for survival techniques,

cheers auron for the book links.

the festival spirit
16-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Personally I'd travel to the closest polar entrance to the inner earth and live out the rest of time inside the earth.

Given that the warning is only 4 minutes I'd probably knock that Idea on the head and try and arrange a threesome with the misses and the bird across the street. :D

chuckle nice one space lizard does your misses know this yet?

I must research more on inner earth, I may dig too far :(

cheeb
16-06-2007, 03:53 AM
you are a classic Festival Spirit,

the best poster ever on the
david
ickes forum,
Keep on going and dont let the baskets get you down.

I was looking foreward to seeing your pearls of wisdom all day long ,
You do not dissapoint.
Dont sue me

the festival spirit
16-06-2007, 04:09 AM
you are a classic Festival Spirit,

the best poster ever on the
david
ickes forum,
Keep on going and dont let the baskets get you down.

I was looking foreward to seeing your pearls of wisdom all day long ,
You do not dissapoint.
Dont sue me

PMSL you crack me up, lets not get into self congratulation, I accept the compliment and offer you the same. nice one.
Seriously though now, I hope that you are learning good stuff, lets not get too far off topic eh ;)

auron
16-06-2007, 04:22 AM
This is packed with all sorts of survival techniques:

US Army Survival Manual FM 21-76.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3441491) (32mb)

Auron :)

tickles
16-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Great .pdf books. Thanks.
Always on the lookout for info like that.

Back to the topic at hand, i think the best place to be is in the country. If a virus got loose in the city it wouldnt take long to do major damage. I was talking to my grandfather the other day about the flu of 1918. A lot of his friends & family died from it.

danielg
16-06-2007, 10:20 AM
John lofty Wiseman is your man if you're after surrvival tips, stick to SAS manuals - still the original and 'best' bunch of mercenaries/hired killers/survivers on the planet. Stockpile seeds (takes 3 days germinating to have a meal of sprouts), tinned food is dead food and cannot be regrown.

lifeofbrian
16-06-2007, 06:39 PM
An Uncle of mine was on a Royal Navy ship in the mid 1900's when they dropped a test-bomb somewhere and he went out on deck for some reason and he could see the bones in his hand. Like an X-ray. He died of cancer eventually.

I wonder if you people know what you are talking about.

Why focus on "survival" when proper prevention is making sure "survival" will not be necessary?

lifeofbrian
16-06-2007, 06:56 PM
An Uncle of mine was on a Royal Navy ship in the mid 1900's when they dropped a test-bomb somewhere and he went out on deck for some reason and he could see the bones in his hand. Like an X-ray. He died of cancer eventually.

I wonder if you people know what you are talking about.

Why focus on "survival" when proper prevention is making sure "survival" will not be necessary?

Continued:

I have a suggestion for those who would fancy a situation where "survival" is paramount. Join the Foreign Legion. Get a taste of War. See what you are made of. You will get a fancy title as well; they will call you "a consultant".

That is what other risk-taking people do; they go looking for the risk. They take personal responsibility and they do not fuck up the minds of other people in the process by claiming "we all have to" build bunkers.

Sign up. If you want to see if you will "survive" go to any war-zone. We have them already. Go.

danielg
16-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't take to much notice of what your uncle taught you mate, obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.
Its hypothetical anyway, given space is being weaponised, using meganukes would be like using spitfires for air to air combat missions.

lifeofbrian
16-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Wouldn't take to much notice of what your uncle taught you mate, obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.
Its hypothetical anyway, given space is being weaponised, using meganukes would be like using spitfires for air to air combat missions.

My uncle did not "teach" me anything; he told me and my brother what happened.

Keep your insults to yourself please. My uncle is dead now.

Yeah- war is very "hypothetical" - so is life eh?

I get the distinct sense that there is a load of wannabe warriors on here with big mouths and little substance.

Tell me danielg - what war ("conflict") did you take part in? Falklands here.

danielg
16-06-2007, 08:09 PM
If you had read the thread you'd know it was about nuclear war. The idea of nukes going off over cities like some Dr Strangelove movie isn't going to happen... so talk of surviving/preparation is hypothetical. There is cleaner ways of killing people off these days than meganukes...even PNAC documents say so.
As for being a wannabe warrior and loudmouth, I'm neither. Donning a uniform with superior weaponry, against teenage Argentinians and taking back land that should never have belonged to Britain "because Thatcher ordered me to" is hardly the mark of a man, never mind a warrior... the difference being I don't claim to be one, you do.

lifeofbrian
16-06-2007, 08:20 PM
If you had read the thread you'd know it was about nuclear war. The idea of nukes going off over cities like some Dr Strangelove movie isn't going to happen... so talk of surviving/preparation is hypothetical. There is cleaner ways of killing people off these days than meganukes...even PNAC documents say so.
As for being a wannabe warrior and loudmouth, I'm neither. Donning a uniform with superior weaponry, against teenage Argentinians and taking back land that should never have belonged to Britain "because Thatcher ordered me to" is hardly the mark of a man, never mind a warrior... the difference being I don't claim to be one, you do.

Hindsight must be a great ego-booster mate. Enjoy it.

The mere idea of "survival" is absurd in this day and age.

Armchair philosophers -like you danielg- should use valueable time helping people think more about their spirit and conscience than some bizarre outside threat - because there is none. The cold war is still going on - nothing has changed. It is just a different kind of stand off.

I believe that; you are "neither". Those always "know best" eh.

the jock rock
17-06-2007, 04:10 AM
more excellent advice thanks JW

I would suggest at least 30 miles away if you know where the targets are going to be. I would say aiports british aerospace factories here is a bae factory and a runway so friggiin close to me. But there are a few places i the uk, that will be far enough away depending on how many nukes there are, and dont forget the fall out, also it is far more likely that nay nukes will be bigger than previous.
I want to be where you are Festival Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Are A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are You A Time Lord or something?