PDA

View Full Version : What does bloodline mean??

antinwo
28-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I know David talks a lot about them but what exactly does bloodline mean? Is it the Rhesus negative blood group as there are apparentely only 15% of people with this bloodgroup and a rhesus neg woman carrying a rhesus pos baby her body destroys the child as it sees it as a foreign body????

joy division
28-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I know David talks a lot about them but what exactly does bloodline mean? Is it the Rhesus negative blood group as there are apparentely only 15% of people with this bloodgroup and a rhesus neg woman carrying a rhesus pos baby her body destroys the child as it sees it as a foreign body????

are you kidding?

it means the same blood, related in other words. jeez

citroen999
28-12-2008, 01:50 PM
the bloodlines are the familys that run the world and decided what wars are created.

antinwo
28-12-2008, 02:17 PM
are you kidding?

it means the same blood, related in other words. jeez

No I am not kidding. I know these families are related and run the world but you are not getting the jist of what I am on about. I want to know exactly what the term bloodline means? Does it refer to a particular bloodgroup and if so what bloodgroup???

meksar
28-12-2008, 02:18 PM
The hybrid reptilian/human bloodline that dates back 6000 years or more.

nessa felagund
28-12-2008, 02:20 PM
bloodline - the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
ancestry, blood line, lineage, pedigree, stemma, line of descent, parentage, blood, descent, origin, stock, line
kinfolk, kinsfolk, phratry, family line, sept, folk, family - people descended from a common ancestor; "his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower"
side - a family line of descent; "he gets his brains from his father's side"
family tree, genealogy - successive generations of kin

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bloodline

antinwo
28-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Ok is the Rhesus neg blood group a hybrid reptlilian bloodline then? I am Rhesus negative and had to have a special injections so that my body doesn't reject my unborn babies if they are rhesus positive, however if I am carrying a rhesus negative child my body carries the pregnancy to term no prob. I had many miscarriages before it. My partner is Rhesus positive you see. So therefore my body sees rhesus positive babies as a foreign body so does that indicate that I could be a hybrid reptillian and others who are Rhesus negative???

nessa felagund
28-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Your guess is as good as mine, but I did find this article:

"Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type", says an Rh-negative individual.

United States of America (Press Release) July 16, 2008 -- BEVERLY HILLS CA - Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type according to Rh-negative thinktank, Joshua David, an Oral Roberts University alumni from Beverly Hills who claims to have the blood type flowing in his veins.

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

Link to the entire article:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200807/1216205419.html

largejack
28-12-2008, 02:33 PM
It's very hard to know really seeing as the history of our Earth has been garbled, manipulated and ancient knowledge mostly destroyed, but I feel it is definitely a product of alien genes mixed with human genes somewhere down the line.

antinwo
28-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Your guess is as good as mine, but I did find this article:

"Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type", says an Rh-negative individual.

United States of America (Press Release) July 16, 2008 -- BEVERLY HILLS CA - Rh-negative blood is more than just a blood type according to Rh-negative thinktank, Joshua David, an Oral Roberts University alumni from Beverly Hills who claims to have the blood type flowing in his veins.

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

Link to the entire article:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200807/1216205419.html

Very interesting info thanks

Deb

danster82
28-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Bloodline itself means just that the line of blood you descend from everyone has a bloodline.

Apparently thats why royalty walks down the red carpet as it symbolizes walking along a bloodline.

antinwo
28-12-2008, 06:11 PM
So what bloodline does the royal family descend from;)

truthseeker444
09-12-2009, 11:19 PM
I am also O rhesus negative, and I have been looking into this for some time. Prince Charles is also O-, and although the Queens blood group is not known, it is assumed she is also O-.
Here is a list of traits that have been connected to rehus negative blood factors.
Mainly Blue/green/hazel eyes
low pulse, low blood pressure
ESP
Extra vertabrea or rib
love of space or science
A sence of not belonging to the human race!
para normal occurances
Truth seekers
Hyper vision and other sences
Desire for higher wisdom
Empathetic illnesses
Deep compassion for the fate of mankind
A sence of a mission in life
Capability to disrupt electrical appliences ( thought to be due to the high levels of copper in Rh- blood)
Psysic abilities
Higher mental analytical abilities
Hyper sensitivity to EMF and EM fields
Higher negative-ion sheilding (from positive charged negative bacteria) around the body.
Also the majority of people who claim to have been deducted by aliens are rh negative.

Rh negative is very rare in Black and Asain peoples.