PDA

View Full Version : Svali

lostinstrangeworld
23-12-2008, 06:35 AM
See full interview here:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/svali.html

Public's Denial Mechanism
Svali:
"The evidence is there, but in my opinion, the average person does NOT want to know, and even when confronted with it, will look the other way.

The Franklin case is a point. How much evidence has come out? Or the MK-Ultra documents that have been declassified, shown as real, and people ignore it.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox. But I believe that the media that downplays ritual abuse is feeding into a deep need in the average person to NOT know the reality. In fact, how can a person face the fact of great evil in mankind, unless they have either a strong faith in God, or are faced with insurmountable evidence? We as human beings want to believe the BEST of our race, not the worst, IMHO.

I really don't believe people will do anything about the Illuminati even if they know. Sorry for the cynicism, but it is based on a lifetime of experience.

The Illuminists don't care who prints this stuff, or if they are "exposed" because they are counting on the majority not believing it, having done a pretty good job with a media blitz campaign (seen any articles in Newsweek or Time lately that addresses this other than as a laughable conspiracy theory? Guess who owns Time-Warner?).

I have heard them laughing about this very thing in leadership meetings five years ago, and I doubt their attitude has changed much since then. If people DID believe this, if action could be taken, then I would be very surprised and quite happy."
http://www.projectcamelot.org/svali.html

lostinstrangeworld
23-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Svali is one of the best sources of information regarding the Illuminati, according to Wilcock. It is interesting that Svali did not see shape-shifting reptilian beings during he abuse, although a slight perception of a reptilian entity superimposed over someone could sometimes be seen as a result of entity possession.

Bill Deagle, on the other hand, believes that dragon like beings and such are not actually being viewed in this dimension, but through into another dimension during the intense energy of occult ritual.

Makes much more sense.

Is it possible that people such as Arizona Wilder were still under some sort of mind control while giving their testimonies, and were meant to give the public a view of things that was so far out and horrific that the general population could never take it seriously?

boots
23-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Svali was an interesting character I found her info was quite plausible. She was more into the controller thing, so possibly didn't get to see shape-shifting as such but her seeing it superimposed over someone might be her way of seeing a shape-shift.

I agree that Arizona Wilder was still under mind control when she had the interview with DI. Watching her constantly looking away and not being able to hold eye contact with David Icke made me suspicious.

lostinstrangeworld
23-12-2008, 08:06 AM
She said something along those lines in an interview I read somewhere, can't remember the exact words.

boots
23-12-2008, 09:21 AM
She said something along those lines in an interview I read somewhere, can't remember the exact words.

Sorry, LSW who said that??

lostinstrangeworld
23-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Sorry, LSW who said that??

Sorry. :o I meant Svali

Svali was an interesting character I found her info was quite plausible. She was more into the controller thing, so possibly didn't get to see shape-shifting as such but her seeing it superimposed over someone might be her way of seeing a shape-shift.

I agree that Arizona Wilder was still under mind control when she had the interview with DI. Watching her constantly looking away and not being able to hold eye contact with David Icke made me suspicious.

boots
23-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Sorry. :o I meant Svali

No worries. LSW

An excerpt from project Camelot:

Svali is also an exception in that very few Illuminati members ever leave. The conditioning is just too great... and to leave means abandoning spouse, parents, children, house, money, everything. Very few people make the break. Svali reports that she was only able to leave after it dawned on her that, because she was telling lies to the Illuminati children as an Illuminati "trainer" (her role or job in the "family"), she must have been lied to herself when she was young. She converted to Christianity ('real' Christianity: she described various Christian churches as heavily Illuminati controlled) and this gave her the strength to leave. She gave one major radio interview, and had a website (suite101.com) which has now been taken down. She wrote prolifically for a while, but has not been heard from since 2006.

We have a mason in this sub forum who doesn't believe in a NWO let alone the Illuminati.
But when you look at this womens testimony and now that she didn't make a buck out of it along with other info on the Illuminati even from one of the MOD's here. It's bleeding obvious.

lostinstrangeworld
23-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Well said.

The brain edits out what it doesn't want to see. :(

I even find myself doing this, and have to stay focused in order to keep sense of reality rather than the artificial reality people are being fed.

I would rather not believe that these things are happening, but better to face up to them than endure the shame of not doing anything about it when I could have.

boots
23-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Well said.

The brain edits out what it doesn't want to see. :(

I even find myself doing this, and have to stay focused in order to keep sense of reality rather than the artificial reality people are being fed.

I would rather not believe that these things are happening, but better to face up to them than endure the shame of not doing anything about it when I could have.

Being consciously aware of it, is a big part in adding to the collective consciousness of the world. Fear is a negative aspect that only helps with feeding the agenda.

We have these brave people like Svali and Icke to help in this journey to a better world.

Don't let thing bring you down. See them for what they are.

Try not and be like a Mason who is blind.

stewart edwards
23-12-2008, 10:38 AM
It is interesting that Svali did not see shape-shifting reptilian beings during he abuse, although a slight perception of a reptilian entity superimposed over someone could sometimes be seen as a result of entity possession.Now do you mean entity possession of the viewer or of the shape shifter?

I ask, as some years ago I saw shape shifting in a person.

It was a decade or so ago at a time I was broken, lost and very confused about life. I had given up. All sorts of poop was happening to me and around me and I did not know why. I was under enormous pressure from all directions.

Anyhow one night I went to visit a friend and we chatted about many things. As midnight approached his living room became noticeably very cold (perhaps the central heating had turned off?) and I saw his face shape change - almost like he was going out of focus, and I saw what I would describe as reptilian characteristics. It was quite a profound moment that shook me up. Though I was also very tired, exhausted really, so my eyes may just have been giving out on me.

A few days later I found that he recalled this on his website, though he did state that I saw leonine shapes, but no it was more reptilian, and he told me that several people had seen him shape shift over the years. So one the plus side I wasnt the only person to see this in him. Though it has only happened the once, at a time I was under very severe pressure. He has a good job, is a very nice bloke, very caring, salt of the earth type.

Now part of me says, well hold on you were at breaking point back then matey hence it was just your mind playing tricks on you. But that does not account for his claims that others have said the same. Hence I now have an open mind to the possibility of shape shifting reptilians.

I would say that it wasnt scary, but there was a distinct feeling of power/self-assured almost arrogance emanating from this chap at that time, totally out of character. It was as if he considered himself superior to me. Not threatening though. Was I going mad? Possibly as I say I was being broken by life at the time. But equally his claims that I was not the first to see that in him does keep my mind open. He could of course be lying to me, but why lie about such a thing? This is why I accept that David Icke could be right here. But equally I accept that I was close to a nervous breakdown at the time as could the several other people who saw this in him over the years, assuming that he is telling the truth.

And before you ask, to the best of my knowledge he is not a Freemason. Though he is a druid.

lostinstrangeworld
23-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Possibly the mental strain you were under gave way to psychic sensitivity somehow, by dulling the physical mind to allow the intuitive mind to work, a bit like people sometimes experience when they are tired or half asleep?

My personal opinion is that these entities possess humans; they do not belong in the human bodies they inhabit, but for whatever may be the reason, managed to gain access.

I don't know much about druidism, but I do feel that people need to be careful what entities/ spirits/ "gods" they put their trust in.

stewart edwards
23-12-2008, 11:19 AM
I do feel that people need to be careful what entities/ spirits/ "gods" they put their trust in.Agreed.