PDA

View Full Version : David Rockefeller is a "nice guy"

meksar
12-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I love it when mindless sheeple applaud a Zionist monster like this, this inbreed luciferian is one of the heads of the 2nd most powerful family on the planet.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QLJ2RMwRxAg&feature=related

bulgariaole
13-12-2008, 12:37 AM
I love it when mindless sheeple applaud a Zionist monster like this, this inbreed luciferian is one of the heads of the 2nd most powerful family on the planet.

and i love it when people who think theyve "woken up" by watching some movie on utube call others sheep and think they are at all better. There is no diffrence between believing people like david icke or alex jones, and believing the media.

steevo
13-12-2008, 12:39 AM
and i love it when people who think theyve "woken up" by watching some movie on utube call others sheep and think they are at all better. There is no diffrence between believing people like david icke or alex jones, and believing the media.

:rolleyes:

measle_weasel
13-12-2008, 12:44 AM

That is correct in most ways. You must always decide for yourself what is really going on. Get as much information as you can, interpret that information, and make your own decision.

But, bulgar, how do you know this person is a sheep and has not made up their own mind, and is just angry? It seems you might be in the same boat that youre describing the OP to be in.

lewi
13-12-2008, 12:55 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aLH2iPAE6So

ceti
13-12-2008, 01:03 AM

Its nothing to do with him its lizards from orion geez wake up man he`s a shapeshifter.:(

No hes a cunt out of a family of evil MEN that are hellbent on control of this planet.If we are to stop these gansters and secret society evil mafia we gotta stop the talk of reps and we must protest.People in greece are doing and showing examples of how control and govermant can be stopped.Wishing this maddness away or giving info for someone else to stand up and protest will not work.Defend your rights and your ideals before its really to late.

hewrote
13-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Some have alleged that blood drinking, adrenalchrome addiction, etc has given the so called elite their physical longevity. I question that...

I wonder what it's like to have lived a life absolutely free of economic concerns. NEVER having to scrape bus fare together, or making sure that the current paycheque WILL indeed carry you through until the end of the month...to the penny. I can't help but feel that never having to experience these trivial economic worries helps one age better. just an idea.

or!?!?! would one's conscience be plagued by the extravagance of wealth that you have been born into, as David Rockefeller was, and thereby induce ulcers, hyper-tension.....heart attack, and death?

ceti
13-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Some have alleged that blood drinking, adrenalchrome addiction, etc has given the so called elite their physical longevity. I question that...

I wonder what it's like to have lived a life absolutely free of economic concerns. NEVER having to scrape bus fare together, or making sure that the current paycheque WILL indeed carry you through until the end of the month...to the penny. I can't help but feel that never having to experience these trivial economic worries helps one age better. just an idea.

or!?!?! would one's conscience be plagued by the extravagance of wealth that you have been born into, as David Rockefeller was, and thereby induce ulcers, hyper-tension.....heart attack, and death?

Who gives a shit about that.When a comet comes are gonna talk about how many colours it has.Know and identify the evil not what there up to and if they wear red or blue on a friday.He owns it all full fucking stop.

ownoiz
13-12-2008, 01:14 AM

Im guessing they dont eat Aspartame.

The most expensive extra virgin olive oil

Apricot seeds for B17

They wouldnt drink flouridated and chlorinated water full of hormones and weed killers. I would say they wouldnt even wash they hands with our drinking water.

Oh and maybe they playing with DNA/Genes to live longer, maybe they dont die till 200+ and just go hide at 104 like the queen mother because we would get suspicious??

meksar
13-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Well i think their is a big difference between what the media say and Icke and Jones have to say, the media is like watching comedy as they try to humanize scum like Mr Rockefeller and tell you nothing but lies and deceive you into accepting a global Nazi/Communist Superstate, Icke and Jones however have worked tirelessly to make people aware of whats going on. You see the same people who applaud Rockefeller would dismiss and condemn the work of truth seekers.

ceti
13-12-2008, 01:19 AM

Apricot seeds for B17

They wouldnt drink flouridated and chlorinated water full of hormones and weed killers. I would say they wouldnt even wash they hands with our drinking water.

Oh and maybe they playing with DNA/Genes to live longer, maybe they dont die till 200+ and just go hide at 104 like the queen mother because we would get suspicious??

Again who cares about this information shall we argue if or not he drinks aspartame or washes his hands with tap water.Know the problem identify and make difference to stop it protests and rejection is the only possible solution not if a twat drinks coke. grrrrr sorry but the sleepwalk to nwo is a sprint now.

onourwayto2012
13-12-2008, 01:26 AM
well Icke at least backs up his assertions with numerous examples while sheep tend to back up theirs with slogans and such

meksar
13-12-2008, 01:32 AM
You know in the movie Scarface there is a reference to the Rockefeller family, when Tony goes back to get revenge on Frank who set him up at the Babylon club, at the start of the scene Frank can be heard on the phone saying "Hey im not a Rockefeller you know, well not yet anyway" before Tony and his Boys enter. Another interesting point is the scene where Tony is asked by Sosa and his business partners(American politician and South/Central American Military officials and corporate leaders) to take out a guy exposing their coke network and when they watch him on T.V all of their eyes shift to reptilian. More signs of the reptilian agenda hidden in plain sight in my opinion.

hewrote
13-12-2008, 01:32 AM

Apricot seeds for B17

NO doubt!!! and the wealth he was born into as well as access to the "cream of the crop" would definitely enhance ones chances of a longer and disease free life. Averell Harriman actually broke his hip surfing......at age 90!!!

My previous post was just speculation on how many of the "elite" maintain mental and phsyical longevity and that the evidence for blood drinking rituals is overshadowed by the access to the "best of the best", as well as a life free of economic worries and the inherent stress that it can induce.

hewrote
13-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Again who cares about this information shall we argue if or not he drinks aspartame or washes his hands with tap water.Know the problem identify and make difference to stop it protests and rejection is the only possible solution not if a twat drinks coke. grrrrr sorry but the sleepwalk to nwo is a sprint now.

I think a stronger case has been made for the easy access to the "best of the best" in terms of food and foreknowledge, as opposed to going to the "extreme" of blood drinking rituals, of which the evidence for is scarce.

ceti
13-12-2008, 01:36 AM
You know in the movie Scarface there is a reference to the Rockefeller family, when Tony goes back to get revenge on Frank who set him up at the Babylon club, at the start of the scene Frank can be heard on the phone saying "Hey im not a Rockefeller you know, well not yet anyway" before Tony and his Boys enter. Another interesting point is the scene where Tony is asked by Sosa and his business partners(American politician and South/Central American Military officials and corporate leaders) to take out a guy exposing their coke network and when they watch him on T.V all of their eyes shift to reptilian. More signs of the reptilian agenda hidden in plain sight in my opinion.

Yep its them lizards from space again not the elite. fucking lizards get a hold of yourself.

My apology to any people that love icke like i do.I just dont find it existent like david said take what you want leave the rest out.

ceti
13-12-2008, 01:42 AM
I think a stronger case has been made for the easy access to the "best of the best" in terms of food and foreknowledge, as opposed to going to the "extreme" of blood drinking rituals, of which the evidence for is scarce.

Too be honest i dont care if this guy shits gold i know he is a threat so should we all.

The rockerfella`s eats popcorn on thrusday gives them superpowers to turn into eels and then plan a sea agenda making the life in the sea a controlled agenda were we can bring stability to tuna.

yawn hes a liar and a theif of are rights as humans put him on traiL NOW.

onourwayto2012
13-12-2008, 01:44 AM

well of course they're "nice guys" because everything they say is the exact opposite of what they do.

thenymph
13-12-2008, 01:44 AM
That is correct in most ways. You must always decide for yourself what is really going on. Get as much information as you can, interpret that information, and make your own decision.

But, bulgar, how do you know this person is a sheep and has not made up their own mind, and is just angry? It seems you might be in the same boat that youre describing the OP to be in.

Just watching your link "Money is Debt" ... thanks.

ownoiz
13-12-2008, 01:45 AM
People in greece are doing and showing examples of how control and govermant can be stopped.

The spartan in me is doing as much as he can. not just typing on a keyboard ;)

hewrote
13-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Too be honest i dont care if this guy shits gold i know he is a threat so should we all.

The rockerfella`s eats popcorn on thrusday gives them superpowers to turn into eels and then plan a sea agenda making the life in the sea a controlled agenda were we can bring stability to tuna.

dude, I'm well aware of David Rockefeller and his families prominent place among the economic "elite". Read his memoirs and you'll eventually discover a true GEM of a quote!!!

ownoiz
13-12-2008, 01:51 AM

Hes also a psychopath.

ceti
13-12-2008, 01:51 AM
The spartan in me is doing as much as he can. not just typing on a keyboard ;)

sorry for the rant i hope we all are ;)

measle_weasel
13-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Just watching your link "Money is Debt" ... thanks.

You are most welcome. Everyone needs to know about monetary theory.

ownoiz
13-12-2008, 01:56 AM
sorry for the rant i hope we all are ;)

Hey it just shows that you give a shit, unlike most people. I dont have a problem with that. :cool:

meksar
13-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Yes the legal tender system is the most damning evidence that mankind likes bending over and taking it up the ass from very well endowed Banksters.

measle_weasel
13-12-2008, 01:59 AM
It is only evidence that the system is unsustainable, and that it was put in place through greed.

onourwayto2012
13-12-2008, 02:00 AM

wow! how about the good ol one eye logo for starters...
It's quite interesting how the reality is so much different from the quaint stories told here.

zen_fox
13-12-2008, 02:04 AM
And I love it when people are...people. :) Rock on your shiny diamonds.

ceti
13-12-2008, 02:06 AM
It is only evidence that the system is unsustainable, and that it was put in place through greed.

a few groups have the ability to not only control the stock markets but print this shit i.e rockerfella.Funding both sides of war dating back to old society as far back as when they realised control of war was not only profitalble but good to the eventual outcome of control of land Clever but evil an early form mafia and possessed by the very same thing they want to control.

meksar
13-12-2008, 02:16 AM
They just want to watch the world burn, they cannot be bought, bullied or reasoned or even negotiated with.

ceti
13-12-2008, 02:17 AM
They just want to watch the world burn, they cannot be bought, bullied or reasoned or even negotiated with.

exactly my freind.

uzumaki505
13-12-2008, 04:57 AM

while i certainly take what i hear from Alex Jones and David Icke with a grain of salt, the main reason why i find give them more credit than say Sean Hannity or Wolf Blitzer is that Icke and Jones both strongly encourage their audience to research the information themselves and come to their own conclusions as opposed to just believing what they tell you, something you rarely hear from the mainstream media...

bulgariaole
13-12-2008, 05:45 AM

this is nothing personal, just a general thing that ive notieced. and the point is, that we know nothing, because everything we learn is external, and therefore volnerable(idk how to spell) to manipulation. I just dont see how anyone can form a belief system they trust, its impossible. the facts are facts, and we are blind in this world, without any reliable information to guide us. anything can be a complete lie made to control us, anything, even the things we hold dearest. and thats scary.

ive seen the knowladge series, the guy, jonathan, just really feels like a very smart and wise guy, waiting for him to "redo" the vids that he deleted on utube, very good series, id recommend it to anyone.

bulgariaole
13-12-2008, 06:04 AM
while i certainly take what i hear from Alex Jones and David Icke with a grain of salt, the main reason why i find give them more credit than say Sean Hannity or Wolf Blitzer is that Icke and Jones both strongly encourage their audience to research the information themselves and come to their own conclusions as opposed to just believing what they tell you, something you rarely hear from the mainstream media...

research it where? nothing is reliable. read my post above. we musnt research, we must REALIZE, ourselves. have u ever had a moment when u wroked something like this out for urself, it just clicks in ur mind, it feels right. but listening to some pissed of moron yelling on radio of how any day now those evil illumanti are going to impose martial law, and how "waking up" people with DVDs so that they can FIGHT THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!! no offence but a bunch of stupid americans cannot change anything just because theve seen a couple of movies. this is not the way. realization and actual thinking is.

onourwayto2012
13-12-2008, 06:04 AM

well anyone who has read even ONE of David's book's would at least take it with a half shaker full

goldman
13-12-2008, 10:51 AM

+1.

jd77
13-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Maybe he is a nice guy. Who here knows him personally, knows what he thinks or what he has really done with a 100% certainty ?

Maybe Ike and the like are the evil ones, conspiring to turn inquisitive minds against the very forces trying to make things right.
Dont believe the government.
Dont believe the media.
These certain people are all evil, devils, aliens.
They want you dead, they want to imprison you and your families and nations.
Believe what we say instead and we will fill you with constant terrifying stories and possibilities/predictions, and when they dont come true you will forget about them because the next one is even more terrifying and just around the next corner.

Isnt it these conspiracist false prophets that are fueling the anguish on these boards and around the world ?

lightgiver
13-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Maybe he is a nice guy. Who here knows him personally, knows what he thinks or what he has really done with a 100% certainty ?

Maybe Ike and the like are the evil ones, conspiring to turn inquisitive minds against the very forces trying to make things right.
Dont believe the government.
Dont believe the media.
These certain people are all evil, devils, aliens.
They want you dead, they want to imprison you and your families and nations.
Believe what we say instead and we will fill you with constant terrifying stories and possibilities/predictions, and when they dont come true you will forget about them because the next one is even more terrifying and just around the next corner.

Isnt it these conspiracist false prophets that are fueling the anguish on these boards and around the world ?

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world_order/UN_Rockefeller_Genocide.html

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/rockefeller.htm

How do you think these family's got their wealth and power over the years,through being NICE people?

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5IKBFW1B8

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

jd77
13-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Ok maybe "nice" is a bit much, but there is no real evidence at all here that Rockerfeller ever said what Russo claims.
The fact Russo was a film maker and this all suddenly came out around the time he had $2 million of tax liens filed against him by the Internal Revenue Service, the state of California, and the state of New York for unpaid taxes is a bit suspicious to me.
I dont think the Rockerfeller family were angels ...how can you be to be that successful in business and be angels, but I dont instantly believe what Russo and others say about NWO etc etc etc .
If I hear them (rockerfeller) say it (and not some "this is what we think they might mean " interview snippet), or somebody shows 100% proof then I'll apologise to everybody.

lightgiver
13-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Ok maybe "nice" is a bit much, but there is no real evidence at all here that Rockerfeller ever said what Russo claims.
The fact Russo was a film maker and this all suddenly came out around the time he had $2 million of tax liens filed against him by the Internal Revenue Service, the state of California, and the state of New York for unpaid taxes is a bit suspicious to me.
I dont think the Rockerfeller family were angels ...how can you be to be that successful in business and be angels, but I dont instantly believe what Russo and others say about NWO etc etc etc .
If I hear them (rockerfeller) say it (and not some "this is what we think they might mean " interview snippet), or somebody shows 100% proof then I'll apologise to everybody.

There is a hell of a lot of suspicious things going on,do not be fooled by sheep in wolves clothing.
Did you not read the other links,thousands more,surely they cannot be all wrong.;)
Do you think these folk are gonna tell us what they are up to.?
there is more proof that they are and have been up to no good for quite a long time,you think they really care about the cattle.

jd77
13-12-2008, 08:58 PM
There is a hell of a lot of suspicious things going on,do not be fooled by sheep in wolves clothing.
Did you not read the other links,thousands more,surely they cannot be all wrong.;)
Do you think these folk are gonna tell us what they are up to.?

No sure, but my original thought wasn't really that Rockerfeller was a lovely bloke, it was just to say...why believe this angle over the other, and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the conspiracy world makes things appear a whole lot more exciting than they are in reality, and the people who fans of this genre look up to might just as well be the villains of the story.

lightgiver
13-12-2008, 09:38 PM
No sure, but my original thought wasn't really that Rockerfeller was a lovely bloke, it was just to say...why believe this angle over the other, and I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the conspiracy world makes things appear a whole lot more exciting than they are in reality, and the people who fans of this genre look up to might just as well be the villains of the story.

Yes,i personally feel they are all crooks IMHO.
I do know where you are coming from though,but life experience as taught me other wise.
I hope he is good,but i still feel these people have their own agendas,just like most TBH,i do not trust TPTB 1 iota,they screw you over as much as they can,and always have done,to me there is no conspiracy,these are the facts,because we have had hidden from us a lot of the truth of what is really going on behind the scenes,and not some MSM BS spinning distorted news for their own devices,not ours,just remember who owns the MSM news,fact of the matter is we have all been bullshitted to for centuries,and now a lot of the facts are coming out.So i for one am not being fooled any more,well i will try not to be,because now i know of this deceit i question everything more than ever,put it this way,if the shit hits the fan MR Rockefeller and co will not be coming to your or my rescue;)

meksar
13-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Exxon is a Rockefeller corporation which has announced record profits while USA is in recession, of course what Russo is saying is true. Nick Rockefeller is the one running the show now his daddy is too old to deal with things like he used to, but daddy still has words to his son on how to forward the family empire.

lightgiver
13-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Exxon is a Rockefeller corporation which has announced record profits while USA is in recession, of course what Russo is saying is true. Nick Rockefeller is the one running the show now his daddy is too old to deal with things like he used to, but daddy still has words to his son on how to forward the family empire.

Here,here,

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30332

and not forgetting the other ones.

jd77
13-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Yes,i personally feel they are all crooks IMHO.
I do know where you are coming from though,but life experience as taught me other wise.
I hope he is good,but i still feel these people have their own agendas,just like most TBH,i do not trust TPTB 1 iota,they screw you over as much as they can,and always have done,to me there is no conspiracy,these are the facts,because we have had hidden from us a lot of the truth of what is really going on behind the scenes,and not some MSM BS spinning distorted news for their own devices,not ours,just remember who owns the MSM news,fact of the matter is we have all been bullshitted to for centuries,and now a lot of the facts are coming out.So i for one am not being fooled any more,well i will try not to be,because now i know of this deceit i question everything more than ever,put it this way,if the shit hits the fan MR Rockefeller and co will not be coming to your or my rescue;)

Oh no ..there goes my fantasy of being rescued and adopted by the Rockerfellers ;)

lightgiver
13-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Oh no ..there goes my fantasy of being rescued and adopted by the Rockerfellers ;)

Never mind,i am sure some one will;)after all it is others who provide everything we have anyway:)

goldman
14-12-2008, 12:24 AM

Why apologize? it's your opinion.

jd77
14-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Why apologize? it's your opinion.

yes but then I'd be wrong if somebody had such a film, opinion or not ;)

meksar
17-12-2008, 08:36 PM
You know the Rothschilds actually bankrolled the Rockefellers, but of course they did not charge interest on the money(worthless paper) lent to them.

charles d ward
17-12-2008, 08:55 PM
My computer does not feel well so I cant watch utube.

Did he mention "Horus" as one bloke on utube claimed he did?

*Im using a laptop with no mouse, no return button and I have to hold down the "Fn" when I write". This post took me about 5 min to write