PDA

View Full Version : Keep seeing number 33 everywhere...

bernardsmith
09-12-2008, 04:58 PM
I keep seeing the number 33 everywhere. I've experienced the 11:11 phenomenon quite a lot in the past but that hasn't happened in a while. Now I've started seeing 33 in the same synchronistic way, but for some reason it makes me feel a bit uneasy. Maybe because I know the significance of this number to Freemasonry. Any numerologists in here that can shed some light on this? Is somebody/something trying to tell me something?

therealknockoff
09-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I used to get picked on by a popular kid in elementary school who was obsessed with #33. It was his football number and everything. His dad was probably a mason. It might mean they're putting the 33s out there to show their superiority over us goyim.

jesta_g
09-12-2008, 05:07 PM
heres a pair of related posts I made a couple of weeks ago. Still to this day I have constant occurances with number patterns. Its become very predictable....

yesterday on 5 seperate occasions i saw or interacted with the number 333, once at 13:33 another when i went to the shops and my purchase altogether came to £3.33, there was a car that moved in front of me and stopped me from getting across the road and as it drove off i noticed it had 333 on the number plate. i did a post at 23:33 last night on this forum and after watching some xmen cartoon and saying to myself its time for bed i looked at the clock and it was 3:33 am i just laughed to myself.

333 is not just the only number that keeps appearing, i constantly get 1111 , 666, 888 ,777 and 999 those most common is 333 and 1111. very strange indeed, i feel that it is us begining to synchronise with the patterns of this "reality" and its almost as if its a message or a point towards a specific direction. maybe we're missing something and these numbers are trying to give us hints.

lmao and as im about to click this button to post this reply its jjsut turned 13:33 british time !!!!

*whistles the xfiles theme*

LMAO it just keeps getting funnyer the less of a coincidence it becomes....

I went to the shops earlier tonight to buy dinner and munchies and the number 666 was their in front of mine and the shop clerks face!

i bought..

a packet of mcvities dark choclolate digestive biscuits - £1.49
olive oil - £2.39
feta cheese - £1.79
and orange/chocolate £0.99

and the grand total is???? £6.66 !!!

lmao i didnt even notice it at first until the clerk said something along the lines of "thats nots a good number to get" , i looked up and there's £6.66 on the till screen.
i laughed and told the clerk that "this has been happening really frequently everyday for a while now and that its not just been the numbers 666 but also 333 and 1111 etc"
i also mentioned that "i had been speaking about it to friends and family who have been experiencing the same numbers appearing" and he replied sayin "its very strange and more than a coincidence" and that "when he was younger he had dreams of the future but his dad told him not to worry about it".
then i said to him well if we're to understand quantum ... (and he says at the same time as me) "quantum theory", we laughed and i continued to say "with quantum theory past/present and future all exist at once and that everything is connected and happens for a reason because all is one".
we bothed laughed and agreed that things have been getting weird recently , he then asked me if i am a science student , i said no im just self-educated and interested.

im still smiling now about it and to further make things stranger his name is Mayan !!! and the time i made the purchase on the receipt is 7:06 PM which 7PM can also be seen as 6:60 so 7:06 is 6:66 pm !!!!!

what the fahizzle shizzle ??!!!??

i am really wanting to know (if its even possible to know) why these numbers are appearing and that so many others are experiencing the same thing. this is becoming way more than just plain coincidence, the odds of this are fairly high i would say.

has anyone else been seeing/interacting or experience any strange repetitive number sequences through out their day at all?

does anyone know of why this could be happening and what does it mean?

i feel it has something to do with synconicty between us and this "reality" ("matrix", not as in the movie) and or it's "signs"/guidelines to point the way. but to what? enlightenment?

is it to do with the alignment of consciousness and the unified field starting to manifest?

whatever it is its beginning to happen like clockwork and is becoming almost predictable, at least my experiences of it are.

but what does it all mean bazel?

mountain
09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Yes! I have had the same happening recently with 33 during movie watching and whilst out and about, although I am still experiencing 11:11 consistently...

blondina1
09-12-2008, 05:45 PM
According to some 33 and other numbers are triggers for a certain types of programming.

Maybe worth looking into if you see it alot.

infin8_possibility
09-12-2008, 06:07 PM
I myself have had the 11:11's, more recently I've been seeing alot of 33/333's and 911's :confused:

Months ago I had a similar experience to jesta with the 111, 222, 333, 444... This is what I found about it::

Common Number Sequences

111 - This sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are thinking about doing or changing is correct for the new phase of your life.

222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

333 - This sign indicates that your Spirit Guides agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

444 - This sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

000 - Unity with the Universe. Your thoughts are in Unity with the Universe. This sign indicates that your thoughts are in Unity with the Divine Wish for your life.

Full Article here (http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm)

horus13
09-12-2008, 06:18 PM
According to some 33 and other numbers are triggers for a certain types of programming.

...you're spot on there.

noobcybot
09-12-2008, 08:16 PM
I keep seeing that number everywhere also, and to a much lesser extent 23. At first it was every time I looked at a clock and on advertisments which can all be explained pretty easily ( apart from the sheer amount ). But recently its been cropping up everywhere.

unimatrix0
09-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Yup, me too. I've been seeing 11 and 33 everywhere. It's kind of getting annoying!

farros
09-12-2008, 11:59 PM
I myself have had the 11:11's, more recently I've been seeing alot of 33/333's and 911's :confused:

Months ago I had a similar experience to jesta with the 111, 222, 333, 444... This is what I found about it::

Full Article here (http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm)

I think the meaning of the numbers is relative to each person, and there is no 'standard' like in this article. Like seeing 44, 444 etc.. for me is always about change, in what im doing or thinking, and 55, 555 etc Ive always felt to be bad.. I started a martial arts class a while ago but was blitzed by 5's everywhere i went which i took as saying 'do not pursue this' so i quit and know now it would have been more trouble than its worth.
So i would form your own conclusions about what these synchronistic number patterns mean to you- personally. Its like dream interpretation, Its better you work out yourself what theyre trying to tell you rather than look in a dream interpretation book.

Life would be much easier without needing a digital clock for guidance :p

infin8_possibility
10-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Its like dream interpretation, Its better you work out yourself what theyre trying to tell you rather than look in a dream interpretation book.

Agreed

bulgariaole
10-12-2008, 12:57 AM
oh my god i kept seeing 33 for a long time a few months back, its amazing that others see the same thing, this cant be a coincidence. I looked up 33 on wikipedia and some things that the number can mean where that "good aways triumphs" uhh what else, well freemasonry ofcoarse and there was something about the double triangle, or david's star...
:)

whitelightrabbit
10-12-2008, 01:33 AM
33's a favorite masonic number or course. (didn't see it mentioned)

the local ferries are offering a 33% discount for winter.

Ian2day
10-12-2008, 01:36 AM
What I would say is that once you begin looking for things. You will find more things keep cropping up.

jesta_g
10-12-2008, 01:41 AM
What I would say is that once you begin looking for things. You will find more things keep cropping up.

i havnt been looking for these number patterns, they just are constantly appearing. already today before i head to bed Ive experienced multiple 333s, 1313, 2012, 888s and once with 11:11. As usual they were all on specific things like a till, receipt or a particular time in which I looked at the clock etc.

I can guarentee that it will happen again tomorrow as it has now been 5-6 months maybe even longer that it has been daily. I definatly know now it not down to me looking for them.

wobbler
10-12-2008, 02:08 AM
I feel I should comment on this thread because the number 133 and variations i.e 13 31 33 etc have popped up throughout my life, for instance, at the age of 33 I had an "event" that very nearly and should of ended my life its certainly been a little different since, and 666 on till receipts is quite common.

Hello to you all by the way.

On holiday in 2006 I had a bit of bad time with the law through defending myself against an attacker, was locked up, police wouldn't believe witnesses, flew back to UK on 06/06/2006

dangermouse
10-12-2008, 03:00 AM
i see in counterstrike stats all the time i frequently get 33.33% accuracy :p

ericdubay
10-12-2008, 05:19 AM
If you're looking for more info on 33's and their significance, check out these two blog posts:

Atlas, 33, and the Tree of Life
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/07/atlas-33-tree-of-life.html

Numerology - "33"
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/07/numerology-33.html

Peace,
~Eric
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

_jay_
10-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Crazy is'nt it, can't help being reminded everytime I see 33% off in sales, 33 killed or injured in an accident, seems more frequent than it should be.

mountain
16-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Recently I am convinced that these these number patterns are much more than mind triggers... Personally as I have dismissed my belief in time, I rarely bother to look for it and the times I do, I feel compelled to glance for it and there it is 3:33, 4:44 and 11:11. Then there is 33 popping up from every which way...

Could it be possible that since we have been reproggramming ourselves, our prior blindness to these sequences are fading away? There are us who recognize it and sense the numbers coming now, just like Neo sees bullets.

It makes me wonder what effects are manifesting in the subconscious of others that remain in a trance...

gremlin
16-12-2008, 01:37 PM
dont goto EBAY E=5 B=2 A=1 Y=25 all equals to 33:eek:

Ebay is evil:(

academylin
16-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Crazy is'nt it, can't help being reminded everytime I see 33% off in sales, 33 killed or injured in an accident, seems more frequent than it should be.

How funny, that was your 33rd post !!!! LOL

academylin
16-12-2008, 01:53 PM
" I've also read that angels don't communicate with us verbally (hearing them in the ear), but instead telepathically (in the head). They also communicate messages with numbers and draw your attention to those numbers until you acknowledge that you understand. Hence the repeated 111 or 1111. Doreen Virtue seems to have the translation.
111/1111- Monitor your thoughts carefully and only think about what you want.
222/2222- New ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep visualizing & nurturing them into manifestation.
333/3333- The Ascended Masters (Jesus, Moses, etc.) are near you and want you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call on them often when you see this number.
444/4444- The angels are nearby & surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love & help.
555/5555- A major life change is upon you. Be at peace with it. Perhaps its the answer to your prayers.
666/6666- Your thoughts are out of balance right now and focused too much in the material world.
777/7777- Congratulations! The angels applaud you. Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.
888/8888- A phase of your life is about to end. You are forewarned to prepare.
999/9999- Completion, the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
000/0000- A reminder that you are one with God. OR a situation has gone full circle.
Sorry so long."

Personally not into the "God" thing so much but the number explanations......YEAH!

endlessvista
16-12-2008, 02:38 PM

Hmmmm? Old LPs were 33...

brainstormer
16-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I've noticed the number 1337 pop up a few times, it happened just now when I looked at the time. If you don't know the significance of that, check here:
Leet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other numbers that often pop up often are 23, 11:11 and for some reason 447?

lookfar
16-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Recently I am convinced that these these number patterns are much more than mind triggers... Personally as I have dismissed my belief in time, I rarely bother to look for it and the times I do, I feel compelled to glance for it and there it is 3:33, 4:44 and 11:11. Then there is 33 popping up from every which way...

Could it be possible that since we have been reproggramming ourselves, our prior blindness to these sequences are fading away? There are us who recognize it and sense the numbers coming now, just like Neo sees bullets.

It makes me wonder what effects are manifesting in the subconscious of others that remain in a trance...

I don't know what it means but I've been the same & getting number syncros for ages now, countless times a day - just makes me chuckle to myself as I don't really know what it represents. Hopefully something positive though:)

dangermouse
16-12-2008, 05:25 PM
I've noticed the number 1337 pop up a few times, it happened just now when I looked at the time. If you don't know the significance of that, check here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

Other numbers that often pop up often are 23, 11:11 and for some reason 447?

pffff ... noob :D

getmeout
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM
dont goto EBAY E=5 B=2 A=1 Y=25 all equals to 33:eek:

Ebay is evil:(

So does ALEX JONES(33) for instance, and my own birthdate. It's not evil.. although i am suspicious of Alex :rolleyes:
My whole life is like that movie The Number 23 at times, except with the number 33. The title "The Number 23" even adds up to 33.

But anyway, the number seems to be cleverly embedded in alot of trademarks and logos like some kind of watermark, might be masonic?

LL:s for example are very common and often emphasised in some way. After a while you start seeing the language.

newworldengineer
11-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I've had it happen for years now, at first you laugh at it thinking it's a coincidence, but then as it keeps occuring and seeing the numbers are the only thing reminding you of that particular phenomena, it hits you, have you maybe noticed that "pull" to looking at those sequences of numbers? Like I'll have an urge to check the time, but not really care about what time it is generally and there it is. I've also felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, but noone was calling, it was just the time displayed with 33 or 11 or both of them together most of the time.

tis very strange indeed!

la__
11-11-2009, 10:24 PM
i have a lto of the 9 /11 ones, i think it is because you are familiar with the number for certain reasons, your brain registers it... i see my birth date numbers quite alot too its just cos im familiar with it . sure its coincidence.

getmeout
11-11-2009, 10:50 PM
i have a lto of the 9 /11 ones, i think it is because you are familiar with the number for certain reasons, your brain registers it... i see my birth date numbers quite alot too its just cos im familiar with it . sure its coincidence.

Oh you'll know when it's not coincidence :)

redorbluepill
22-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi, I know I'm bringing up an old thread; but figured it better than creating another on the same topic.

I just wanted to say that I see 33 all the time, and everywhere. OMG, while typing this I just looked at the clock and it's 10:33. I must see 33 a good dozen times or more a day. If not every hour, than every other hour I usually notice it on the clock. When playing video games, the number 33 keeps popping up. I'll have a score of 33, or I'll have 33 kills, or multiple stats are displaying 33, etc. I went bowling with this one girl two days ago, and at one point we both had scores of 33, and I kept hitting 3 pins after 3 pins. The score board was ridiculous, there where 3s all over the place. I was driving the other day and for whatever reason looked at a random building and it was building 3333, and I looked at the street and it was the 33rd....I mean come on.........

cowboy10
22-03-2010, 04:36 PM
I have the 19:11 and 11:19 clock thing it happens all the time

my birthday is november 19th so I just assumed my brain subconsciously knows when its that time because of my birthday lol sounds crazy but i'm in the right forums for crazy :D

any other reasons why this happens ?

urbanmonk
22-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi, I know I'm bring up an old thread; but figured it better than creating another on the same topic.

I just wanted to say that I see 33 all the time, and everywhere. OMG, while typing this I just looked at the clock and it's 10:33. I must see 33 a good dozen times or more a day. If not every hour, than every other hour I usually notice it on the clock. When playing video games, the number 33 keeps popping up. I'll have a score of 33, or I'll have 33 kills, or multiple stats are displaying 33, etc. I went bowling with this one girl two days ago, and at one point we both had scores of 33, and I kept hitting 3 pins after 3 pins. The score board was ridiculous, there where 3s all over the place. I was driving the other day and for whatever reason looked at a random building and it was building 3333, and I looked at the street and it was the 33rd....I mean come one.........

ALL of this year this has been happening to me, posted in the other 33 thread about it (I think) but it is getting to the point where I am just forcing myself to be nonplussed about it.

I am honestly seeing it everywhere and it would be great if someone can summise what the hell it even means.

flip side
22-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Yep...I'm still seeing this number 33 numerous times a day. Made a thread about it nearly a year ago now: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59741

What I've been doing is thinking 'heal the world' with a smile everytime I see it (That probably sounds cheesey!). I believe numbers can be used for positive and negative means. If you're seeing 33 and feeling a little disconcerted by it, try manifesting positivity from it instead. :)

redorbluepill
22-03-2010, 06:40 PM
ALL of this year this has been happening to me, posted in the other 33 thread about it (I think) but it is getting to the point where I am just forcing myself to be nonplussed about it.

I am honestly seeing it everywhere and it would be great if someone can summise what the hell it even means.

I think it may be up to each individual to deem what it means to them. I find that I tend to notice it when I'm having some type of realization or internal dialog.

Yep...I'm still seeing this number 33 numerous times a day. Made a thread about it nearly a year ago now: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59741

What I've been doing is thinking 'heal the world' with a smile everytime I see it (That probably sounds cheesey!). I believe numbers can be used for positive and negative means. If you're seeing 33 and feeling a little disconcerted by it, try manifesting positivity from it instead. :)

I'm not disconcerted by it. Honestly I find it comforting; I revel in it's mystery and trying to understand it.

freedombychoice
22-03-2010, 06:49 PM
313 for me. I see it everywhere everyday and not in the same place..plus it's my birthday.

ufochick
22-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Numbers are numbers. When we attach a meaning to specific numbers we simply notice them more, our subconscious can also pick up on the fact that we wish to see these numbers and give us the little "prod" to look at the clock when it's 3:33 or whatever.

Mind looks for meaning in everyday things to explain what we wish to know but those corollations are not always correct, most of the time they are simple conjecture and wishfull thinking.

It's like when you buy a new car you see that type of car everywhere or when you are pregnant you see other pregnant people everywhere.

When it comes down to it there is no time, the use of time is simply to coodinate our actions so there is syncronicity in our interaction with others. Other than that it has no use.

redorbluepill
25-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Numbers are numbers. When we attach a meaning to specific numbers we simply notice them more, our subconscious can also pick up on the fact that we wish to see these numbers and give us the little "prod" to look at the clock when it's 3:33 or whatever.

Mind looks for meaning in everyday things to explain what we wish to know but those corollations are not always correct, most of the time they are simple conjecture and wishfull thinking.

It's like when you buy a new car you see that type of car everywhere or when you are pregnant you see other pregnant people everywhere.

When it comes down to it there is no time, the use of time is simply to coodinate our actions so there is syncronicity in our interaction with others. Other than that it has no use.

I see what you mean; and I understand how when you become conscience of something you notice it more. For example, I just purchased an Infinity, and see advertisements and Infinitys on the road everywhere; but I realize this is simply b/c I'm more aware of the car. I don't think it's the same with seeing 33 or 333/3333 with me though. For example, I stopped meditating and the clock read 8:33. Why did I turn around in my car to look at building 3333; I had no reason to do this. Two days ago I was walking with a new girl at work, and my intuition has been going off like a rocket, and while walking to lunch I kept feeling my phone vibrate, so I picked it up but no one was contacting me but the phone read 12:33...........whhhhaattt.

nelletuorg7
25-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes! I have had the same happening recently with 33 during movie watching and whilst out and about, although I am still experiencing 11:11 consistently...

Hi mountain. At least once a day with the 11:11 thing. I haven't been exposed much to the 33 phenomonon. I need to go back and read the club 33
thread or maybe not cause then 33 will be programed into my subconscious. Alot of this shows IMO how suggestable and programable we really are.:D

w0rm
25-03-2010, 03:04 PM
I've been seeing 33 everywhere also.

Maybe ufochick is right, but regardless it's pretty strange.

xsaber
30-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I read this a few days ago and low and behold i started getting 222, 111 everywhere.

I've also been getting a lot of encapsulating numbers.

2x2
4x4

are the ones that stick out in my mind.

Mostly from my phone(its my main resource for getting time)

any thoughts about those?

unenlightened_waffle
30-03-2010, 10:49 PM
I also had 33 everywhere for about a week, also magpies, I wish someone would just tell me what these things mean.

After just telling my mate about all the 33's I was seeing we got on to Jesus and he asked what age was he when he died...... can you guess kids?

dimensionaldestitute
02-04-2010, 11:01 AM
33 means that you’re more connected to your guides and if you ask for answers to questions then the answers should come to you more quickly. It’s also a Masonic number – their highest degree. And if you’re into ascended masters then it means they’re nearby. I basically understand it to mean the veil between dimensions is thinning.

All these numbers people are seeing everywhere also means the DNA activations are stepping up – which is a good thing.

oioioi
02-04-2010, 12:18 PM
After just telling my mate about all the 33's I was seeing we got on to Jesus and he asked what age was he when he died...... can you guess kids?

Mrs oioioi was worried when I turned 33 that I might die! And she ain't religious.

dadada
02-04-2010, 01:05 PM
it's weird that before I knew about all of this (David icke etc) whenever I saw 11:11 it didn't feel right, there is definately a hidden message behind these numbers

suthseaxan
02-04-2010, 01:22 PM
222/2222- New ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep visualizing & nurturing them into manifestation.
explanations......YEAH!

I keep seeing these numbers too and put it down to coincidence or the like (cosmic joker) reading that just gave me a "moment", got any more inf ? please.

suthseaxan
03-04-2010, 06:22 PM
site all about 222 http://222mystery.com/

numerology http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

111 - This sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are thinking about doing or changing is correct for the new phase of your life.

222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

333 - This sign indicates that your Spirit Guides agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

444 - This sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

000 - Unity with the Universe. Your thoughts are in Unity with the Universe. This sign indicates that your thoughts are in Unity with the Divine Wish for your life

michael christopher
03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
I see 33 as well, and it has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Although I do have this theory that the synchronicities mean whatever you think they mean. So it's possible it could have something to do with Freemasonry for you. For instance, maybe you should go join. You seem to be obsessed with it, if that's what the number means to you.

consciousness
03-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I keep seeing the number 33 everywhere. I've experienced the 11:11 phenomenon quite a lot in the past but that hasn't happened in a while. Now I've started seeing 33 in the same synchronistic way, but for some reason it makes me feel a bit uneasy. Maybe because I know the significance of this number to Freemasonry. Any numerologists in here that can shed some light on this? Is somebody/something trying to tell me something?

You're frequency is probably tuned into that number, or that number is tuned into you. Who knows maybe someone is manipulating you to unsettle you ? That could also be a possibility.

michael christopher
03-04-2010, 06:47 PM
You're frequency is probably tuned into that number, or that number is tuned into you. Who knows maybe someone is manipulating you to unsettle you ? That could also be a possibility.

You shouldn't tell people things like that when you have no idea whether or not it's true. It's possible you can induce paranoid schizophrenia in a person who is not even being harassed.

consciousness
03-04-2010, 06:53 PM
You shouldn't tell people things like that when you have no idea whether or not it's true. It's possible you can induce paranoid schizophrenia in a person who is not even being harassed.

I am putting the possibility out there, so in the end when the answer comes to them, they would have drawn the correct conclusion.

Through my experiences i've learnt that anything is possible.

pegcityevolve
03-04-2010, 07:09 PM
My birthday adds up to 33. House next to me is 330 and the one across is 333. When I go to visit my hometown I have to stay at my grandpa's which is across from an apartment building 3-33.

I'll leave it at that, there is too many to count.

progenitor04
09-03-2013, 12:56 AM

look where

has anybody tried crunching random numbers u see in ur head quick and get the repeating numbers we see 1's 2's 3's ect 911, 13, 711, 322, 747?

" I've also read that angels don't communicate with us verbally (hearing them in the ear), but instead telepathically (in the head). They also communicate messages with numbers and draw your attention to those numbers until you acknowledge that you understand. Hence the repeated 111 or 1111. Doreen Virtue seems to have the translation.
111/1111- Monitor your thoughts carefully and only think about what you want.
333/3333- The Ascended Masters (Jesus, Moses, etc.) are near you and want you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call on them often when you see this number.
444/4444- The angels are nearby & surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love & help.
555/5555- A major life change is upon you. Be at peace with it. Perhaps its the answer to your prayers.
666/6666- Your thoughts are out of balance right now and focused too much in the material world.
777/7777- Congratulations! The angels applaud you. Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.
888/8888- A phase of your life is about to end. You are forewarned to prepare.
999/9999- Completion, the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
000/0000- A reminder that you are one with God. OR a situation has gone full circle.
Sorry so long."

Personally not into the "God" thing so much but the number explanations......YEAH!

this reminded me wen i was seein 1's then i was seein 7's wen i mentioned this here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236445 on my 3rd post on 15-02-2013, 02:51

progenitor04
09-03-2013, 01:10 AM
wats significant bout 152, 3MIN News Feb.15, 2013: METEOR STRIKES RUSSIA - YouTube, http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=02/15/2013,

progenitor04
21-03-2013, 11:01 PM
anybody see 5's today?

shawnelmer824
21-03-2013, 11:53 PM
33 is a number used by the angelic ascended archangels, when you see the number 3 in its variations 33,333,313,303, 311. and so on it means you have a clear connection with one or more ascended masters.

progenitor04
27-03-2013, 09:47 PM
213-6-33