PDA

View Full Version : reptilian language?

cmdr_sabbathius
05-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Anybody know anything about the reptilian language?

i remember reading in Children of the Matrix about in the tunnels, ya know... below a certain level all signs were in reptilian?

father ted
06-02-2007, 12:01 AM
From what I know, they write in symbols and speak telepathicaly.

They seem to speak verbaly as well, or make sound using their mouth. I've heard that it sounds like chittery, radar/sonour type sound, I've heard that their words are hard to pronounce, I don't know how accurate this is but most sources say they connunicate telepathicaly, even to us humans, even to those who cannot.

sean~infinte
06-02-2007, 12:15 AM
according to scientists where they took a particular dinosaur and explained what it would have evolved into they said it would of spoke or comunicated with bird like sounds

yh there is actualy a good use for bill oddie

thoth
10-02-2007, 05:06 AM
I heard that the language is similar to the reptilians in the movie Enemy Mine.

kha zarr
10-02-2007, 07:10 AM
that trailer, reminds me a lot of a star trek voyager episode, in which parris was stuck on a desolate world w/a reptoid and very very similar - HAD to be based on this movie.

gives me a movie to see - havent watched a movie in a while. thanks ill check this out.

father ted
10-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Whatch a movie called K-Pak, staring Kevin Spacey, you'll be shocked and asking what's going on? How do they want us to think? Is this what they want us to think?

sweet cheeks
10-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, I had a dream about it, it even compelled me to get up and come to the living room in the middle of the night and write it down!

I did'nt find much on the net about it, but it was said to me soooo much in my dream that my head hurt!

So this is what this voice was telling me -

"Lost Reptilian Language of Shambala". :confused:

Anyway in my dream I was shown a place like in Tibet or somewhere over there, that was the feeling I got....

It was a cave and there were like red and gold chinese dragon polls with long streamers blowing in the wind.....

I just kept seeing this place over and over and being told that about the language, I felt like that is where these "things" are.....in that cave. :confused:

Who knows!?!?!

midwich cuckoo
14-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Thought I'd add my 2 cents here.

We all know that Star Trek was all about the new world order, even the badges on the uniforms.

Also Star Trek got us more used to the idea of space travel, aliens and life on other planets.

The Klingons interest me. In the original series of Star Trek, the Klingons look different to they do now. Don't you think they look a bit 'reptillian' now?.

Now think of the Klingon language.

Do you find it strange that a race of beings from a television show have had a language 'created' for them?. And that this language is being taught at colleges and universities.

What if the Klingon language is actually the Reptilian language!.:eek:

neondestiny
14-02-2007, 02:31 AM
Well, I had a dream about it, it even compelled me to get up and come to the living room in the middle of the night and write it down!

I did'nt find much on the net about it, but it was said to me soooo much in my dream that my head hurt!

"Lost Reptilian Language of Shambala".

Anyway in my dream I was shown a place like in Tibet or somewhere over there, that was the feeling I got....

It was a cave and there were like red and gold chinese dragon polls with long streamers blowing in the wind.....

I just kept seeing this place over and over and being told that about the language, I felt like that is where these "things" are.....in that cave.

Who knows!?!?!

Sweet cheeks is this the only (dream) you have had involving them? I have had similar experiences that I am trying to find out more about.

The caves in particular you mention ring true with my own experiences.
Would love to hear more info if you have any :)

Re: the rep language, does anyone else ever hear a lound ringing in one ear sort of like a droning buzz or frequency? I feel this may be something to look further into.

midwich cuckoo
14-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Re: the rep language, does anyone else ever hear a lound ringing in one ear sort of like a droning buzz or frequency? I feel this may be something to look further into.

Yes I get it a lot, the doctors call it Tinitus and claim it is caused by damage to the tiny hairs inside your ears that tranmit the sound to your brain.

But who really knows, it could be some kind of signal. :confused:

sweet cheeks
14-02-2007, 03:51 AM

"Lost Reptilian Language of Shambala".

I just kept seeing this place over and over and being told that about the language, I felt like that is where these "things" are.....in that cave.

Who knows!?!?!

Sweet cheeks is this the only (dream) you have had involving them? I have had similar experiences that I am trying to find out more about.

The caves in particular you mention ring true with my own experiences.
Would love to hear more info if you have any :)

Hi!, That's the extent of the dream, it just kept running over and over again in my head....guess that's why it gave me such a headache??

Anyway I felt so compelled to write that down.

I too, have these "tones" go off in one or the other of my ears, and some are higher and some are lower.

I have ALWAYS thought that these were signals from "them".

Now a days I just tell them to piss the hell off! ;)

And that's usually the end of it.

That's the only dream that I remember about the reptilians, but I frequently get names of heads of states and countries, or random words told to me and I go and look them up on line and they are very well indeed linked to all this shite!

:confused: Who knows?? :)

neondestiny
14-02-2007, 03:55 AM
Yes I get it a lot, the doctors call it Tinitus and claim it is caused by damage to the tiny hairs inside your ears that tranmit the sound to your brain.
Thanks Midwich, yes I have heard it called Tinitus before, the best way I can describe it would be what I imagine dogs hear when someone blows one of those dog whistles but at a lower frequency.
A tuning fork makes a similar sound ;)
A lot of my experiences I have had that same sound beforehand, does not happen a lot so that is why I ask, I would imagine Tinitus if it was damage to the hair etc that it would be happening a lot more frequently :)
A friend of mine said that it may occur when we are downloading extra terrestrial information. (was a joke by a friend in passing conversation but he may be onto something there)
Interesting stuff ;)

neondestiny
14-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Hi!, That's the extent of the dream, it just kept running over and over again in my head....guess that's why it gave me such a headache??

I too, have these "tones" go off in one or the other of my ears, and some are higher and some are lower.

Now a days I just tell them to piss the hell off!
"PMSL" that is what I do too

That's the only dream that I remember about the reptilians, but I frequently get names of heads of states and countries, or random words told to me and I go and look them up on line and they are very well indeed linked to all this shite!

Who knows??

One dream I had, upon waking I was told the word Minervian, I looked it up and the closest thing I could find was a war type godess I think roman Minerva, interestingly this was the night before 9/11
(hearing the twighlight zone music now lol)

sweet cheeks
14-02-2007, 04:03 AM

Now a days I just tell them to piss the hell off!
"PMSL" that is what I do too

Who knows??

One dream I had, upon waking I was told the word Minervian, I looked it up and the closest thing I could find was a war type godess I think roman Minerva, interestingly this was the night before 9/11
(hearing the twighlight zone music now lol)

:eek: Yeah, they'll (whoever they are) give ya some doosies! :D

neondestiny
14-02-2007, 04:07 AM
Ha ha ha ha pmsl they sure do.

Sweet have you heard of the Deros and Teros?
After gleaning a little info about them from the web last night, I think my experiences relate more to the Teros as opposed to the reptilians, but who knows which ones are linked :(
Deros have connection to the whole underground cave thing. According to reports nasty creatures.
The Teros are not bad as I can tell though ;)

neondestiny
14-02-2007, 04:16 AM
It is also interesting that you mention Tibet sweet, hubby and I would love to go there one day, Hubby also has a fascination with Machu Pichu (sp?)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3&page=7
on that page is a drawing of the entity I have seen during dreams and OOBE's during one he told be about what I heard was Tao's (good guys)and Dao's (nasty guys and the Teros enemy) but could have been Tero's and Deros as they do sound similar.
There was also a reference to that song "Dao Daaaoo, daylight come and we wanna go home" as if it had some relevance.

friendsinthesky
02-03-2007, 06:34 AM

Tinitis is damage to the ear, usually caused by excessive exposure to loud noise and prolonged use of head/ear phones. There is a continous ringing in the ear 24/7. "I should know"

Anyone interested in reading about tunnels underground can take an interest in books written by T.Rampa.

[cave of ancients] ~ [beyond the tenth] (although, not completely on topic)
most, if not all of Rampas books can be read online for free @ http://www.galactic.no/rampa/ramcave1.html fact or fiction? It's up to you.

graflok
04-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Re: the rep language, does anyone else ever hear a lound ringing in one ear sort of like a droning buzz or frequency?

Yes, this happened to me in the early-mid 90's. The sound was like an electronic sound. Sort of like "static" that one hears on the radio. It was only in my left ear and it was associated with a particular physical location near my home. It almost always happened when I was driving near that particular location. This went on over several years and made me very curious. I was single at the time and it always happened when I was alone in my car. Then, one day I told a friend about it and she suggested we drive by there together and see what happens. We did and the noise started for me and she said she could hear it too. Funny thing was that when she spoke (while the noise was happening) her voice sounded strangely garbled -- like it was being processed electronically.

We finished our drive and decided to go back and do it again to see if it would happen again. So we did just that. But, this time as soon as I got my car back on the road to make another run at the area, a black car sped up from behind and starting pacing me right alongside my car (it was a multi-lane freeway). If I slowed down, he slowed down, etc. I looked over at the car and the window was all fogged up for some reason (but the weather was warm). But, I could see a fuzzy figure behind the fogged window. My friend looked too and also saw the car. The car drove along beside us a while and then suddenly sped up and drove away at high speed.

We didn't hear the sound that time. But, when we got home we compared notes on what we saw. My friend said the window of the black car was not fogged up at all to her and she could clearly see a middle-aged woman in the car staring intently at me the whole time (I only saw a fogged up window). She described the woman in detail down to the earrings she wore yet I saw only a fogged window.

The whole thing was very creepy. The sound phenomenon continued for a while after that and then stopped completely.

The area in question is in the foothills of a mountain range. It is an area that has had odd phenomena in the past such as UFO sightings, mysterious lights, unexplained booming sounds, etc. A NASA facility is not far away and beyond the mountains is a major Air Force Base.

graflok

no world order
07-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by midwich cuckoo:

We all know that Star Trek was all about the new world order, even the badges on the uniforms.

Also Star Trek got us more used to the idea of space travel, aliens and life on other planets.

The Klingons interest me. In the original series of Star Trek, the Klingons look different to they do now. Don't you think they look a bit 'reptillian' now?.

Now think of the Klingon language.

Do you find it strange that a race of beings from a television show have had a language 'created' for them?. And that this language is being taught at colleges and universities.

What if the Klingon language is actually the Reptilian language!.

I'm glad you mentioned it!!! Since I'm a big fan of Star Trek (especially Deep Space Nine, when the Dominion war I figure is really about what we are experiencing now on our planet, think about the Prophets, the Paw-wraiths, the 1000 years of peace of the planet Bajor, the fight between good and evil that these entities represent, kind of resembles the fight between the reptilian/arimanic entities from the fourth density and the benevolent ones above our heads that David Icke tells us about) I would like to know your point of view about the series, and, if you don't mind, all you know about it being about the NWO. I'd like to share with you these kind of info, because me, watching Star Trek episodes over and over, I often traced symbology related to our condition here on planet Earth at our present time, and possibly I'd like to share my feelings with you. What do you know about it? Have you heard or read something about its relation to the aspects written in David's books? I'm really eager to know more, because I always had the impression that Star Trek was always something MORE... even recently on YouTube there's a guy that claims to be a private investigator who discovered that Gene Roddenberry (Star Trek creator) was actually killed because he came to possess a strange device possibly harmful to the Illuminati. Someone tells also that he was a freemason (very likely). See for yourself: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Bye, for now...

rasnalgoul
07-03-2007, 09:20 PM
I have also heard this frequency sound many times. In fact it happens to me ever so often, in one ear ill hear it for about 5-10 seconds then it goes away. I can remember this happening even as a small child. So I guess over the years I just considered it a natural thing or someone told me once it was wax in your ear, I dont really see how that makes sense. But anyway this all changed for me when I had a terrible nightmare one night where a shadowy figure attacked me and I woke up in terror with my ear ringing. Now this wasnt like the short ringing that would last for 10 seconds, this ringing lasted for 2 days. For some reason as soon as I woke from the nightmare I had the urge to look get online and tell what had happened to people who study paranormal stuff online. You can find the story at tracesfrombeyond.com but apparently the site is down right now, but I have also written about this dream on this forum before. For some reason I thought I had some kind of alien chip or bug implanted in my ear, and it was sending out a frequency. The sound went away, or atleast I hope it did, maybe Im just used to it now. Anyway I though I would contribute that story.

neondestiny
08-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Wow! thank you for sharing with us, I am inclined to think this is just the tail belonging to a much larger dragon so to speak in regards to the ear ringing and the experiences that follow :)

midwich cuckoo
09-03-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm glad you mentioned it!!! Since I'm a big fan of Star Trek (especially Deep Space Nine, when the Dominion war I figure is really about what we are experiencing now on our planet, think about the Prophets, the Paw-wraiths, the 1000 years of peace of the planet Bajor, the fight between good and evil that these entities represent, kind of resembles the fight between the reptilian/arimanic entities from the fourth density and the benevolent ones above our heads that David Icke tells us about) I would like to know your point of view about the series, and, if you don't mind, all you know about it being about the NWO. I'd like to share with you these kind of info, because me, watching Star Trek episodes over and over, I often traced symbology related to our condition here on planet Earth at our present time, and possibly I'd like to share my feelings with you. What do you know about it? Have you heard or read something about its relation to the aspects written in David's books? I'm really eager to know more, because I always had the impression that Star Trek was always something MORE... even recently on YouTube there's a guy that claims to be a private investigator who discovered that Gene Roddenberry (Star Trek creator) was actually killed because he came to possess a strange device possibly harmful to the Illuminati. Someone tells also that he was a freemason (very likely). See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz6PO-tah78

Bye, for now...

Hi no world order :)

I hate to dissapoint you but I'm not so much into Star Trek, I watch it now and again, but I hardly ever have the TV on these days.

I reckon the original series was the best, I have every episode on DVD :) The Next Generation was good also but that's as far as it goes for me, I don't know too much about the others. But I agree there's a lot of stuff relevant to the NWO there.

The badges and logos are very similar to the symbology of the NWO and the secret societies involved -

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/s/stdeltalogobadges.jpg

But it looks as though you know far more about it than me and I would be grateful if you could pass on some more of your knowledge concerning Star Trek and it's connections to the NWO's plans.

I certainly haven't heard of the story involving Gene Roddenberry and the device you speak of, fascinating theory, do you have a link where I can read more about this?.

Cheers,

Cuckoo. ;)

woghd
19-10-2007, 03:20 AM

That theory on tinitus is absolute bull. I've had tinitus all my life. I can remember hearing it in quiet spaces as far back as 3 years old or so. I remember asking my mother if she could hear the tone and she of course could not. I can also hear a lot of other wierd things nobody else can, like dog whistles, televisions, and a tone when lightning is going to strike. And that's what it is, a TONE. Not a ring or buzz, but a perfect tone. I've spoken with others who have so-called tinitus, and they agree with me. It's a clear tone. Very similar to a dial tone. I've found through my own research that most people with tinitus can hear abnormal sounds as well.

If you have it, listen, I bet you'll agree.

Archangel

piskavac
15-03-2009, 03:21 PM
I have read yesterday an evening that Hungarian and Finish language are reptilian language. I tend to not believe in this. But I wrote this for contribution in further discusion.

I saw this somewhere on hyperspace caffe forum (http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum19/) .

In adition one linguist wrote a longer pdf on topic "Are agglutinative language alien language". And I recomend to read this text.

nightingale
16-03-2009, 12:49 AM
The one time I've heard one speak.. it did not sound like any language I'd ever heard. It had a very peculiar sound and cadence.. lots of "ss" and "Kh" noises. It definitely did -not- sound like meaningless gibberish, though.

lordzoma
16-03-2009, 03:00 AM
It's called the language of the stars.

And is linked in the Sirius / Orion thread in my signature.

johnthejedi24
16-03-2009, 10:38 AM
I am sure they have a written language or use symbolism. As for a spoken language, most ET encounters are with telepathically speaking/thinking individuals. With the kind of facial structure Reptilians have They would have a hard time speaking many languages used every day here on Earth.

zodd42
16-03-2009, 12:54 PM
The one time I've heard one speak.. it did not sound like any language I'd ever heard. It had a very peculiar sound and cadence.. lots of "ss" and "Kh" noises. It definitely did -not- sound like meaningless gibberish, though.

This sounds like the secret parcelmouth, or serpent's tongue language I saw in one of the Harry Potter movies. I believe J.K. Rowling may have loosely based the books off of her own experiences at an Illuminati boarding school.

http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/editorials/edit-chrisjen.shtml

rhydra
16-03-2009, 02:15 PM
With telepathy you wouldn't need a language, the intent is transmitted direct via an electronic transmission, much like how an electric eel communicates. The pineal gland is probably a receiver. If being talked to telepathically you would hear things in your own language, or just "know" what was being said.

lightblessins
16-03-2009, 02:17 PM

i remember reading in Children of the Matrix about in the tunnels, ya know... below a certain level all signs were in reptilian?

it depends what reptilian species u r talking about, do all humans speak the same language?:confused:

lightblessins
16-03-2009, 02:21 PM
With telepathy you wouldn't need a language, the intent is transmitted direct via an electronic transmission, much like how an electric eel communicates. The pineal gland is probably a receiver. If being talked to telepathically you would hear things in your own language, or just "know" what was being said.

true, its all interpreted by u, much like a universal translater.:)

piskavac
16-03-2009, 09:36 PM

I think when someone hears speech on his mother tonyue, it is lovest degree of telepathy, than when someone "knows" what was being said.

orbit
16-03-2009, 10:07 PM

Your thoughts are the reptilian language your intuition is the self
the reptilians are using our thoughts to build this universe, The only reason we are stuck in this reality is to work for them.. the third eye is covered by a snake.

God and Satan is the intuition and the mind,, Adam and Eve is the story of when man got mind... The reptilians radio..

I did not eat human flesh for this knowledge

zodd42
17-03-2009, 09:10 PM
the reptilians are using our thoughts to build this universe, The only reason we are stuck in this reality is to work for them.[/SIZE]

I don't 100% agree with this statement. Perhaps we have chosen to be here so we could grow beyond merely working for them, and allowing them to manipulate our thoughts and craft our reality. Maybe we are here to learn to free ourselves and craft our own reality.

orbit
17-03-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't 100% agree with this statement. Perhaps we have chosen to be here so we could grow beyond merely working for them, and allowing them to manipulate our thoughts and craft our reality. Maybe we are here to learn to free ourselves and craft our own reality.

Then you would have to agree 100% that we are not free?

gripit
18-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Tinitis is damage to the ear, usually caused by excessive exposure to loud noise and prolonged use of head/ear phones. There is a continous ringing in the ear 24/7. "I should know"

24/7 for me the past 6 years, you just kinda get used to it.

zodd42
18-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Then you would have to agree 100% that we are not free?

Yes. I'm just not sure the only reason we are here is to work for them.

Anyways, back to the topic... I don't know very much about reptilians, or their language. I've heard it described as a mix of guttural noises, hissing, and clicking sounds. If the hybrids have been around for thousands of years they may very well have multiple languages and dialects. This is total speculation. Also, many animals (reptiles, mammals, marsupials, etc.) communicate in many ways through scent. Things like sex, age, physical condition, and size can be discerned by scent. If you've ever seen a dog wipe its feet on the grass, it is secreting a scent from glands in its feet. I wonder if the reptilians have similar abilities.

It is also interesting to hear they may be able to communicate telepathically. I wonder, are these hybrids or pure reptilians that supposedly can communicate this way?