PDA

View Full Version : Cancerians...their strange qualities

kiwimaj
12-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Are there any really good astrologers out there? Can any of you explain why or even noticed, how screwed up male cancerians are?? I have know LOADS of cancerians in my life, and I am talking specifically about the males because there seems to be this strange thread.

Dubious or "not quite sure" sexuality going on. I have know many who are either gay, bi or peodos. In fact there is only one male I have known who is straight, all the rest are as stated above.

They can be the nicest of people and also the nastiest of people.

I have also noticed this with celebrities...Tom Cruise, cancerian and had this web of "gay" hanging over him for years.

I had an uncle that was cancerian and he was very odd, to the point of being a satan worshiper, I sadly suspect. His son, also cancerian, was abused and is f****d up, dubious sexuality there also.

Could it be because cancer is ruled by the moon, which represents moods and stuff? Could it also be because of the very feminine aspect attached to that sign? I have taken an active interest in astrology for YEARS, hence this query, but am not a professional.

I know this might sound like a strange thread, but it is just something I have noticed, time and time again. Female cancerians don't seem to be as bad, but have known a few who are jeckel & hydes also.

Anyone else notice this??

I know ALL signs have their peculiarities, but cancerians I have found, seem odder than most ! :eek:

BTW, I am scorpio...we are perfect in every respect...:D

lookfar
12-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Haha well I'm glad to hear we cancerian women don't fit into that category, lol:p

I'm not sure that you can generalise that widely but it does seem to be quite a high occurence from your personal experience.

I've only known a couple of male cancerians as mates & they don't really fit the description you mention. Although one did sort of seek the motherly-type figure in his relationships though. It'll be interesting to see the replies & if anyone else has experienced this about them....:)

kiwimaj
12-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Haha well I'm glad to hear we cancerian women don't fit into that category, lol:p

I'm not sure that you can generalise that widely but it does seem to be quite a high occurence from your personal experience.

I've only known a couple of male cancerians as mates & they don't really fit the description you mention. Although one did sort of seek the motherly-type figure in his relationships though. It'll be interesting to see the replies & if anyone else has experienced this about them....:)

..I always and always have done, when meeting new people, never judge anyone by the sign alone (that is silly) and even when meeting new cancerians I will treat them the same as everyone else...but oddly,their true colours always seem to come out...

I am a female scorp, and my partner is taurean...very typically so (stomping hoof...:D..). I like taureans..the only other sign I do find consistent with certain behaviour are sagittarians...another strange thread is alot of them I have know can be right snobs..feel someway they are better than the rest....and have a wicked temper...!!...:eek:

;)
I too am looking to see what the replies are like...and am expecting to be barraged with slaggings off ! LOL....:D

cruise4
13-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Am I right in thinking Cancerians are very empathic? Perhaps they naturally pick up a greater energy share of the social sexual manipulations going on. I say sexual just to stay in context of the thread. That's only one aspect. Cross them with Catholicism and all bets are off.

unusual_suspect
14-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Cancer is a feminine sign and ruled by the moon - the most feminine of the planets. I have only ever really known one Cancerian man, I have known more Cancerian women. The man I knew was very obsessive in the pursuit of his affections, the nurturing protective characteristics of his sign were certainly present.

He said he had experimented with man-love, but hey, it's natural to be curious and that doesn't make you gay or even bi.

I have to say that I approach Cancerians with the same trepidation as Scorpios, Scorpios are famous for the sting in their tail, but Cancerians are far more scary imho.

They come across all sweetness and light until you offend or threaten them in some way, then it's a completely different story, give me an easy going Sag, Pisces or A fun Aquarius, Gemini or Leo any day ;)

I have studied astrology for many years now, and while people are more than just their sunsign, there are definite consitancies (and of course, always exceptions).

odyssey7
14-11-2008, 05:02 PM
:D ... i'm a Cancerian male (15 July), married to a Cancerian woman (15 July)....go figure :rolleyes:
Although i'm in no way gay, bi, dubious, or anything you've suggested...i have noticed that i get along with gay men better than i do with straight men...and conversely, better with straight women than gay women.
Most of the Cancerian males i know are gay....and among the straight ones, some have recently revealed themselves to be downright nasty people.

in conclusion....although alot of what you say holds water, alot of it is also neither here nor there.
Take it from a straight, sane, conscious Cancerian man....its all much of a muchness ;)

abaddon
14-11-2008, 05:02 PM
The man I knew was very obsessive in the pursuit of his affections

They come across all sweetness and light until you offend or threaten them in some way, then it's a completely different story.

Bingo- ferociously loyal, and really do not like being shat on ;)

unusual_suspect
14-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Bingo- ferociously loyal, and really do not like being shat on ;)

Yeh, I have had a few nasty experiences with Cancerians, I was never really clear about what I had done to offend them, all I know is that they got all mean and scary :(

abaddon
14-11-2008, 05:51 PM
I find I'm mercurial, tiny little irrelevant things can set me off, whilst major issues are water off a ducks back. Normally good at biting my tongue, but recently been very fiery.

Always been very tolerant, but not very patient.:)

supertzar
14-11-2008, 05:54 PM
I am Cancerian and I am straight. Someone told me I present like a Leo, which is prominent in my chart, so maybe I am not the typical Cancer. I do think that masculine and feminine energy are more integrated in me than in most men. Certainly I am more nurturing than your typical male.

I can have a hard time with perceived slights, noticing subtle meanings and motivations in the actions of others. Usually I am right, though! I can intuit a person's psychology to the point where it seems I know their thoughts better than they do themselves.

I am a wild introvert, a passionate lover, an insatiable knowledge hound and a formidable foe. I cultivate houseplants and relationships. My friends are for life. You wouldn't want to fuck with me or someone I love. I see the big picture and it is becoming focused before my eyes.

unusual_suspect
14-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Are you a Cancerian then?

striking_similarity
16-11-2008, 12:29 AM
I have to say your observations correspond with my conclusions. I was also an Astrology scholar for about twelve years, self-taught, done dozens of charts since then. But a dramatic turn of events in my personal life sort of shrugged that skill aside, along with religion. HOWEVER... I'm gonna be just another person in the list of those who will say "yeah, these Cancer guys are really hard to dig sometimes!". Well, they are. I am too. My natal Moon is placed in Cancer sign. So I could say I understand "the Cancer nature" from within. But then again that could be said for Pisces too, because I have Neptune in my first field. My Sun is in Libra but it is also in the tenth field which does make me just a little bit more conservative than a hippie, to what Librans are known to be inclined (John Lenon for example). Each chart is one hell of a mix-up, out of which our uniqueness derrives. I had friend in the army who were Pisces (Cancerians too), both expected to be a meek sign, they were excellent soldiers, to say the least. Everyone's different, but when you're dealing with Cancer, you're more likely to deal with Tom Hanks kind of guy than any other... Which isn't the worse thing that can happen!

acidjazz
16-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I am a Cancer, I was born June 23 1992. I don't know much about astrology just minor stuff. I don't match the description of being gay or bi. Or any of that nasty stuff, however I knew one male cancer who was unsure of his sexuality. He was a mean nasty person, and would constantly say things that had people in disgust. No one liked him. I remember one time he said, " You've told me your a cancer, how come you don't act like one?" I do have some tendencies I do seek out lots of love, but I wouldn't exactly say its because im a cancer. Anyway yeah thats it pretty much :D

somethinganonymous
16-11-2008, 04:40 AM
What a funny thread. I myself is cancerian.

While I'm not gay or bi, I have a very difficult time trusting and bonding with women. It probably is because somehow I've got it in my head that most women are sluts. Also, I am very, very loyal, to the point I will go to personal ruin to help any friend of mine, and I will defend my friends and family, even my male friends to death, or so it seems at times.

And yes, cross over me and you'll have an enemy for life, fighting til death to prove you wrong by force or show you the errors of your way by intellect. However, while these have been strong personality attributes of mine for many, many, years, I have in recent time started to release some of these attributes. While the sense of loyalty to friends and projects and ideas is still very much present, I try not to be so rigid. And as to cross my path - I'll fight you til I'm dead, I'm trying to let go of that, though it is difficult. As to sexuality, I'd love to get some, but the standards might be too high, and if I've known you to be promiscuous, you don't have a chance. And I know it's hypocricy, 'cause I've been an adulterer myself.

So, to sum it up: Loyal, kind, outward timid, inside rages the fury, insecure, authority-hater, sexually misplaced, yet heterosexual, finds social occasions with more than a few people awkward and gets insecure, loves the home and loves to stay at home with the family, will fight enemies to death, even using kamikaze style attacks, is well aware of personal flaws, and sees through much of the bullshit and deception that blinds the world, and as such, feels even more misplaced, experiencing and perceiving this satanic reality.

Oh, btw. bithday, 25th of June. Male.

PS. I probably shared more personal details about me than you cared to know. Sorry. (well, not exactly, I'm just trying to be polite)

lookfar
16-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Haha great thread kiwimaj - I'm enjoying the replies so far!:D

Although I must say from the sounds of it, I'm really glad I don't know many cancerian males:eek::p Just kidding guys, but ya gotta admit it looks like some of those perceptions are true!

unusual_suspect
16-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Generally I think that people with a strong emphasis on the water element in their chart are difficult to deal with as they tend to be quite complex and emotional.

As striking similarity said, even though cancer is thought of as meek, they can be quite the opposite, but then they are a cardinal sign, think about it, like Librans, they have a reputation for their charming, fair easy going natures, but their oppostite sign eg shadow is Aries :eek: My mum and dad are both Librans, my mum has a wicked temper, and my dad can be one of the bluntest, rudest and tactless individuals I have ever met, he swears at people who get in his way when he's doing his shopping in tesco's FFS!

So as Cancers opposite sign or shadow is Capricorn, there is nothing meek about them.

strife
18-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Well, I got to agree to a point that this is indeed true.

I'm a male cancer. I'm not gay or bi, but I know some people thought I was when I was a bit younger. Which actually really irritated me for some time.

The funny thing you mention is that Cancer's are so horrible and then mention you're a Scorpio...

L O L

Scorpios are some of the most deceitful, lying, backstabbing, scandalous sons of bitches I've ever met. Though one of my best friends that I grew up with was a Scorpio, and though he unfortunately passed away last year I still do love him as a friend. He was however a big liar, totally scandalous, backstabbed me a few times, etc. But that's all water under the bridge.

Through reading the other replies from Cancerian males I can agree with some of it. I am also fiercely loyal, and if you screw me over, prepare to get into a car accident the next day.

I'm actually a really nice person on the inside, but this world isn't the best place for bringing it out (for me) and I frequently revert to my other half which is of course the "dark side". So I can definitely agree with the Jekyll and Hyde theory of Cancerian males.

I've known quite a few other Cancers and it's strange that there seems to be some kind of bond between us where we're usually quite on even terms with each other and even seem to know each other better, even if we've just met or are only acquaintances.

krakhead
18-11-2008, 06:29 PM
As a generalisation, I've found cancerians to be very loyal friends, very loving and caring people. But DO NOT cross them! :D

But hey, you can't judge someone solely on their sun sign, there's a LOT more that goes into someone's astrological make-up.

duckingdafta
18-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Are there any really good astrologers out there? Can any of you explain why or even noticed, how screwed up male cancerians are?? I have know LOADS of cancerians in my life, and I am talking specifically about the males because there seems to be this strange thread.

Dubious or "not quite sure" sexuality going on. I have know many who are either gay, bi or peodos. In fact there is only one male I have known who is straight, all the rest are as stated above.

They can be the nicest of people and also the nastiest of people.

I have also noticed this with celebrities...Tom Cruise, cancerian and had this web of "gay" hanging over him for years.

I had an uncle that was cancerian and he was very odd, to the point of being a satan worshiper, I sadly suspect. His son, also cancerian, was abused and is f****d up, dubious sexuality there also.

Could it be because cancer is ruled by the moon, which represents moods and stuff? Could it also be because of the very feminine aspect attached to that sign? I have taken an active interest in astrology for YEARS, hence this query, but am not a professional.

I know this might sound like a strange thread, but it is just something I have noticed, time and time again. Female cancerians don't seem to be as bad, but have known a few who are jeckel & hydes also.

Anyone else notice this??

I know ALL signs have their peculiarities, but cancerians I have found, seem odder than most ! :eek:

BTW, I am scorpio...we are perfect in every respect...:D

I am cancerian male (4th July) and have been accused of looking gay (long hair) and has had passes made on me, but I am in fact hetro and only ever had the one partner...still, I am flattered. I am controlled by water so the moon has a powerful effect during the months..crazier times with new moon. Empathy is one of the more powerful energies we control within ourselves and give out...we can easily change the atmosphere in any room on entering into whatever we want, but as we are usually melancholic moody sods, we prefer to watch. jeckel & hydes doesn't really explain it well as far as changes go as a different ego state can be created for whatever given situation and this is like have the ability to make others become the jeckel into hydes whilst we remain totally calm...this could also be from my 'year of the rooster' side.

18-11-2008, 11:34 PM
ALRIGHTY THEN :D;)Im cancerian , and i have found a lot of female cancerians present forum company excluded !!LOL to be a bit moontouched.The fact that the moon rules cancer as a sign could explain it .Also Most male cancerian singers i know of are gay .George Micheal , Marc almond , jimmy Somerville Neil Tennant , to name a few .Perhaps because Bon Scott of AC/DC fame was cancerian the rest had to give up trying to be macho!!lol .Anyway the moon effects lots of things tides sap rising etc so being ruled by it may give the tendency to be changeable , every few days like the phases of the moon . As someone said here cancerians are very empathic and intuitive , so if someone seems to come across as a certain type or you keep noticing those traits in similar people how much are they picking up from your aura? Only joking .In certain native tribes in what became known as America young braves who dreamt of the moon where allowed to stay home and not hunt and dress like women! Mike Tyson is cancerian although he had gay rumours surround him as well , but he is typical of the complex cancerain emotions and the tough outer shell for protection and massive crabs claws for revenge should anyone get in the way .you cant really judge on sun sign alone as a full chart takes more signs planets into consideration , but i do find Scorpio moon people have a tendency to be hectic , down to the moon ruling emotional needs ad reactions .There is more to it than can be covered simply here , But remember George W bush is cancerian too , and gay rumours there as well .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nupdcGwIG-g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzs9G-VOZ4&feature=related
Whereas our tony is a taurean . enjoy the vids .

limelady
18-11-2008, 11:52 PM
But remember George W bush is cancerian too , and gay rumours there as well .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nupdcGwIG-g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzs9G-VOZ4&feature=related
Whereas our tony is a taurean . enjoy the vids .

Oh dear.....Taurus and Cancer are said to be just about the most perfect star sign love match! :eek:

runlikehell
19-11-2008, 04:44 AM
..I always and always have done, when meeting new people, never judge anyone by the sign alone (that is silly) and even when meeting new cancerians I will treat them the same as everyone else...but oddly,their true colours always seem to come out...

I am a female scorp, and my partner is taurean...very typically so (stomping hoof...:D..). I like taureans..the only other sign I do find consistent with certain behaviour are sagittarians...another strange thread is alot of them I have know can be right snobs..feel someway they are better than the rest....and have a wicked temper...!!...:eek:

I too am looking to see what the replies are like...and am expecting to be barraged with slaggings off ! LOL....:D

LOL cancer (should be chancer) i know a cancer (late 20s) and im afraid he had some probelms with the whole idea of sex too. people used to think he was gay! girls would be be after him, but he wouldent show an intrest, he's seen a few women (as he got older) and seems to be over that now. Temper I used to find him very agumentitve! over the slightest wee thing! and seen everything as some sort of attack:confused: the most simple things (or inocent) of questions would set him off! He was gonna go buy a Dvd (17), and i told him i seen it a few shops along the road, at least 7 cheaper. Most people would say cheer's, but that was it:eek: he was off:mad: This guy was like a firework? a rocket! light his fuse (By telling him he's wrong about somthing you know to be true) Wait a few minutes, and watch him go! the only diffrence is, a firework comes back down to earth a few minutes later! But he could be up there for days! somtimes week's :eek:
He think's he's just a wee bit better than everyone else, but has got better as he's got older. We get on better, most of the time, but he still has his moments.

kiwimaj scorpio women :rolleyes: im a scorpio (male) and once had a scorpio girlfriend, the Chemistry and tension, was Wild!
there's three scorpios in my family, born years apart, but all our birthdays are two day's apart (for example 10,12,14) i knew a scorpio, who was a punk when he was younger. and in his group of friends there was 7 or 9 scorpios, and a poor libra.

Back to the cancers! i know another cancer, and when he was in his (30s) He got in some money trouble. He was speaking to a guy he had known for years, and the guy asked (the cancer) if he would give him a whipping (literay) and he would give him some money. He though about it said okay, there was no sex in it, just the guy getting a few bruises.

Some people show their star sgin traits, very strongly, some very little, others not at all. Also people can have strong characteristics from the pervious sign Example (Virgo sep, Libra Oct) the libran colud have strong virgo traits (or weak) if they are born just a few days in to the next star sgin.

I dont have anything against cancers, ive met a few good hearted, normal, straight, easy to get on with cancerians! Theres fault traits goo bad, in every star sgin, but im just sharing a few things i know.:D

QUOTE=kiwimaj;611017]..
I too am looking to see what the replies are like...and am expecting to be barraged with slaggings off ! LOL....[/QUOTE

LOL,Me Also, LOL

runlikehell
19-11-2008, 05:39 AM
The funny thing you mention is that Cancer's are so horrible and then mention you're a Scorpio...

L O L

Scorpios are some of the most deceitful, lying, backstabbing, scandalous sons of bitches I've ever met. Though one of my best friends that I grew up with
was a Scorpio, and though he unfortunately passed away last year I still do love him as a friend. He was however a big liar, totally scandalous,
backstabbed me a few times, etc. But that's all water under the bridge.

Through reading the other replies from Cancerian males I can agree with some of it. I am also fiercely loyal, and if you screw me over, prepare to get into a car accident the next day

I'm actually a really nice person on the inside, but this world isn't the best place for bringing it out (for me) and I frequently revert to my other half which is of course the "dark side". So I can definitely agree with the Jekyll and Hyde theory of Cancerian males.

LOL, Though i wouldent take a lift off you:)
The next time someone offers me a lift i'll ask what star sgin they are first lol:D)
Well done Strife! (great user name too) Certainly share some similar scorpio traits there too :eek:

the old "sting in the tail" i rarely have use it these days, but if need be, then

"Theodore Roosevelt"
Speak softly and carry a big stick!

:D:D:D

Meaning:
A proverb advising the tactic of caution and non-aggression, backed up by the ability to do violence if required.

kiwimaj
19-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Generally I think that people with a strong emphasis on the water element in their chart are difficult to deal with as they tend to be quite complex and emotional.

As striking similarity said, even though cancer is thought of as meek, they can be quite the opposite, but then they are a cardinal sign, think about it, like Librans, they have a reputation for their charming, fair easy going natures, but their oppostite sign eg shadow is Aries :eek: My mum and dad are both Librans, my mum has a wicked temper, and my dad can be one of the bluntest, rudest and tactless individuals I have ever met, he swears at people who get in his way when he's doing his shopping in tesco's FFS!

So as Cancers opposite sign or shadow is Capricorn, there is nothing meek about them.

LOL, sounds EXACLY like my ex...he is Libra too...he has a WICKED temper...his rising is Aries...maybe that's where the fire eminates from, his Mother, also Aries, also very fiery........:mad:

kiwimaj
19-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Well, I got to agree to a point that this is indeed true.

I'm a male cancer. I'm not gay or bi, but I know some people thought I was when I was a bit younger. Which actually really irritated me for some time.

L O L

Scorpios are some of the most deceitful, lying, backstabbing, scandalous sons of bitches I've ever met. Though one of my best friends that I grew up with was a Scorpio, and though he unfortunately passed away last year I still do love him as a friend. He was however a big liar, totally scandalous, backstabbed me a few times, etc. But that's all water under the bridge.

Through reading the other replies from Cancerian males I can agree with some of it. I am also fiercely loyal, and if you screw me over, prepare to get into a car accident the next day.

I've known quite a few other Cancers and it's strange that there seems to be some kind of bond between us where we're usually quite on even terms with each other and even seem to know each other better, even if we've just met or are only acquaintances.

:D

Yes, scorps can be nasty..:mad:...I have done ALOT of self work on the attributes that I felt were not right...inc. jeolousy..big thing in me was that..but my ex kicked that out of me, he was always flirting with other women, in the end, it really did not bother me and glad when the divorce papers came through..jeolousy is really just insecurity, rubbish in other words...when you come to the point where you are self confident and happy with your lot, the green eyes don't surface any more.

When I mentioned about me being a scorp and how we are perfect...was taking the mick, so to speak.. I suppose with me I still get quite hurt at people's stuff, and I find that if a friend does something that I perceive to be not what a friend should do/say, I tend to loose interest in them as friends...but again, something I am working on.

..nice !....:eek:...and you moaning about scorps nasty ways??...hmmm....but I admire your honesty..

kiwimaj
19-11-2008, 01:31 PM
LOL cancer (should be chancer) i know a cancer (late 20s) and im afraid he had some probelms with the whole idea of sex too. people used to think he was gay! girls would be be after him, but he wouldent show an intrest, he's seen a few women (as he got older) and seems to be over that now. Temper I used to find him very agumentitve! over the slightest wee thing! and seen everything as some sort of attack:confused: the most simple things (or inocent) of questions would set him off! He was gonna go buy a Dvd (17), and i told him i seen it a few shops along the road, at least 7 cheaper. Most people would say cheer's, but that was it:eek: he was off:mad: This guy was like a firework? a rocket! light his fuse (By telling him he's wrong about somthing you know to be true) Wait a few minutes, and watch him go! the only diffrence is, a firework comes back down to earth a few minutes later! But he could be up there for days! somtimes week's :eek:
He think's he's just a wee bit better than everyone else, but has got better as he's got older. We get on better, most of the time, but he still has his moments.

kiwimaj scorpio women :rolleyes: im a scorpio (male) and once had a scorpio girlfriend, the Chemistry and tension, was Wild!
there's three scorpios in my family, born years apart, but all our birthdays are two day's apart (for example 10,12,14) i knew a scorpio, who was a punk when he was younger. and in his group of friends there was 7 or 9 scorpios, and a poor libra.

Back to the cancers! i know another cancer, and when he was in his (30s) He got in some money trouble. He was speaking to a guy he had known for years, and the guy asked (the cancer) if he would give him a whipping (literay) and he would give him some money. He though about it said okay, there was no sex in it, just the guy getting a few bruises.

Some people show their star sgin traits, very strongly, some very little, others not at all. Also people can have strong characteristics from the pervious sign Example (Virgo sep, Libra Oct) the libran colud have strong virgo traits (or weak) if they are born just a few days in to the next star sgin.

I dont have anything against cancers, ive met a few good hearted, normal, straight, easy to get on with cancerians! Theres fault traits goo bad, in every star sgin, but im just sharing a few things i know.

QUOTE=kiwimaj;611017]..
I too am looking to see what the replies are like...and am expecting to be barraged with slaggings off ! LOL....[/QUOTE

LOL,Me Also, LOL

GREAT POST...from one scorp to another...;)

I know what you mean about the cancerian temper thing, but all that you say is about HIS stuff...and its's fascinating to notice this type of behaviour in others. I did know this cancerian woman once, though the majority I find great, this one woman really stabbed me in the back, can't say too much, but when she got annoyed...run a mile !!!...:eek:

I've been out with a few scorp blokes, one had a very addictive personality, you name it, he was into it !!...The other, nasty piece of work, but took alot to bring that out...the day we broke up..let's just say if he had a knife he would have used it without a flicker !!... I also knew this guy that had the same birthday and year as me..a nastier, more vindictive, more ruthless, more maniupulative game player you couldn't wish to meet...nice..

My past certainly has not been all angelic, like alot of people, but am still working on myself. I found in the past though I use to do lots of stuff for people, go out of my way etc, but rarely getting any of it back, which hurt. We are also quite intuitive/psychic...I have done mediumship, tarot, and a few other psychic stuff, it's all really fascinating to me. I wanted at one point to help out in a hospice, to help those that are dying, give them comfort...I have heard we have a fasciation with death, also..:eek:

..wow..about the group, all those stinging tails together in one group !:eek:..LOL...I had a spate of virgos as friends, something maybe to do with my venus being in virgo...My mum was a scorp, dad a pisces, they DID NOT GET ON...though I did have, in the past, a connection with a male piscean that was extremely soulful...nothing ever happened...probably some past life thingy resurfacing, as it does...:D

19-11-2008, 04:44 PM
20 or more years ago when i first started getting into astrology as a learning about the self type process i used to study friends etc to see if they fit the profile .When people asked which ones to avoid , i would say its all about whole chart and nature nurture , but Scorpio have a sting in the tail and if they take offense can wait years or decades for revenge if they feel the need.Scorpio ruled by Pluto the underworld and the underbelly of life and experience , expert at routing out the hidden meanings and agendas , perhaps why they can wind others up so easy .Also Virgos seemed to attract chaos wherever they went without actually doing anything .So those traits stuck out most to me then , i would tell people to be aware of those 2 signs then discovered i have 3 planets in Virgo with Scorpio rising!! lol . Mercury ruler of Virgo and gemini the god of Welshmen and thieves i read in some books , also all the gods where asleep when mercury was born so he got up to mischief and when they awoke he said it wasn't me! so that could explain a lot Pluto was prominent during the punk years also so the social conscience and exposing the power trip was a part of that movement .What have you started with your cancerian male thread ! :DI also read in one book that Capricorn was the most likely to be bi-sexual ? dont know why couldn't figure that out would of thought some other signs fit the bill better for that ina generalizing sort of way .

runlikehell
20-11-2008, 04:21 AM
GREAT POST...from one scorp to another...;)

I know what you mean about the cancerian temper thing, but all that you say is about HIS stuff...and its's fascinating to notice this type of behaviour in others. I did know this cancerian woman once, though the majority I find great, this one woman really stabbed me in the back, can't say too much, but when she got annoyed...run a mile !!!...

I've been out with a few scorp blokes, one had a very addictive personality, you name it, he was into it !!...The other, nasty piece of work, but took alot to bring that out...the day we broke up..let's just say if he had a knife he would have used it without a flicker !!... I also knew this guy that had the same birthday and year as me..a nastier, more vindictive, more ruthless, more maniupulative game player you couldn't wish to meet...nice..

My past certainly has not been all angelic, like alot of people, but am still working on myself. I found in the past though I use to do lots of stuff for people, go out of my way etc, but rarely getting any of it back, which hurt. We are also quite intuitive/psychic...I have done mediumship, tarot, and a few other psychic stuff, it's all really fascinating to me. I wanted at one point to help out in a hospice, to help those that are dying, give them comfort...I have heard we have a fasciation with death, also..

..wow..about the group, all those stinging tails together in one group!
..LOL...I had a spate of virgos as friends, something maybe to do with my venus being in virgo...My mum was a scorp, dad a pisces, they DID NOT GET ON...though I did have, in the past, a connection with a male piscean that was extremely soulful...nothing ever happened...probably some past life thingy resurfacing, as it does...:D

LOL, Yes that was about one guy, but dident want to genralise, because i wanted to see how many other people could make the same (or similar) connections. You had a Scorpio partner in the past too:eek: I myself havent been angel. but i got into mirror of the soul (Alestier Crowley tarrot) when i was about theirteen, through a close friend (who recently passed on) and started the inner work then. I worked hard with my darkside, and to make my self a better person, but still got in the Shit (at times) and after a few very hurtful reationships (not always my falt) but always willing to paricipate, any givein moment. I spent a lot of time on my own, and have worked with most of it, but (from time, to time) struggle with the agressive (It's just burst's out) side of my nature, like you said above, it takes a lot. Ive never been pysicaly agressive to any of my partners (but know a few scorp's how have) and never would be! I find the best way to deal with my aggression, is to walk away, and if im stopped then, prepare for a fight possably even a war. lol

20 or more years ago when i first started getting into astrology as a learning about the self type process i used to study friends etc to see if they fit the profile .When people asked which ones to avoid , i would say its all about whole chart and nature nurture , but Scorpio have a sting in the tail and if they take offense can wait years or decades for revenge if they feel the need.Scorpio ruled by Pluto the underworld and the underbelly of life and experience , expert at routing out the hidden meanings and agendas , perhaps why they can wind others up so easy .Also Virgos seemed to attract chaos wherever they went without actually doing anything .So those traits stuck out most to me then , i would tell people to be aware of those 2 signs then discovered i have 3 planets in Virgo with Scorpio rising!! lol . Mercury ruler of Virgo and gemini the god of Welshmen and thieves i read in some books , also all the gods where asleep when mercury was born so he got up to mischief and when they awoke he said it wasn't me! so that could explain a lot Pluto was prominent during the punk years also so the social conscience and exposing the power trip was a part of that movement .What have you started with your cancerian male thread ! also read in one book that Capricorn was the most likely to be bi-sexual ? dont know why couldn't figure that out would of thought some other signs fit the bill better for that ina generalizing sort of way .

Hi 2013, LOL, im in a relationship with a Virgo woman :eek: but so far things have been great! Your bang on about the waiting decades (possably lifetimes) if you belive in reincarnation lol. Correct me if im wrong please, but from what i remember. Scorpio is also ruled by Mars! the God of War! in greek mythology. This also explains a lot of the destructive like qualitys, and quickness to acsept a fight, in scopios nature. In some indeviduals, the need for agression is so deep (somitmes to the point of being abusive) But not all of them! that it becomes a nessesity, and they thrive on it, and cant get by without it. addictive! they know how to overindulge. Being ruled by mars may also explain some of their more stranger, (almost Martian) like behaiviour at times too, leaving people around them confused, if not mythed at times, by their way of thinking, or actions maybe more than all other signs. :confused:

Hi kiwimaj, you said about working in a hostpice, that's not fasination, with death. It's more of a kinship, and a verly deep realation, and understanding with death, as well as a deep respect, for the dieing or decessed. I can talk about death no probelm, but most people around me find it "Depressing". Each sign has their own quailitys some better than others, but because scorpio's have great understanding of death, they are in no way immune to death or effect's of death, this can also make death more difficult, to cope with. In the Tarrot 13 (Major Acarna), is death, and there is somtimes scorpion pesent on the card. But with Death comes Rebirth! Scorpios are masters of this cycle, and there are three levels of Transformaions. In spirtual growth scorpion being the first, secondly the snake, and thirdly, the Eagle (Phoenox), scorpio in it highest transformation.

Good decent Scorpios some (who may have had to do a lot) of work to better their selfs are loving protective, hard woking people (Great Lovers :rolleyes:) will do anything for for people, and can be loyal (to the death) not for just for this lifetime, or (lifetimes past) ,but those yet to come;)

But most of all they have a Great sense of Humor:D

20-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi 2013, LOL, im in a relationship with a Virgo woman :eek: but so far things have been great! Your bang on about the waiting decades (possably lifetimes) if you belive in reincarnation lol. Correct me if im wrong please, but from what i remember. Scorpio is also ruled by Mars! the God of War! in greek mythology. This also explains a lot of the destructive like qualitys, and quickness to acsept a fight, in scopios nature. In some indeviduals, the need for agression is so deep (somitmes to the point of being abusive) But not all of them! that it becomes a nessesity, and they thrive on it, and cant get by without it. addictive! they know how to overindulge. Being ruled by mars may also explain some of their more stranger, (almost Martian) like behaiviour at times too, leaving people around them confused, if not mythed at times, by their way of thinking, or actions maybe more than all other signs. :confused:

But most of all they have a Great sense of Humor:D

Yes mars was the ancient ruler of Scorpio, i also read somewhere that in ancient cultures Leos Scorpios and taureans who where in the military where singled out for leadership training due to their natural abilities .Manchester utd love em or hate em! have a lot of Scorpio players , would explain the need to win the fierce competitiveness within the team . Whereas Scorpios may be able to wait for revenge if they seek it , cancerains just remember everything and being a sign ruled by nostalgia and the past they dont like to let go of anything , hence the huge claws! Any friend or partner of a cancerian Will know how they can suddenly go off into and "another thing "When asked what we are talking about , to be told of a discussion that may of taken place 15 years ago but still niggles !!!
Exaggeration is another cancerain trait lol . :D

kiwimaj
20-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Yes mars was the ancient ruler of Scorpio, i also read somewhere that in ancient cultures Leos Scorpios and taureans who where in the military where singled out for leadership training due to their natural abilities .Manchester utd love em or hate em! have a lot of Scorpio players , would explain the need to win the fierce competitiveness within the team . Whereas Scorpios may be able to wait for revenge if they seek it , cancerains just remember everything and being a sign ruled by nostalgia and the past they dont like to let go of anything , hence the huge claws! Any friend or partner of a cancerian Will know how they can suddenly go off into and "another thing "When asked what we are talking about , to be told of a discussion that may of taken place 15 years ago but still niggles !!!

..Wayne (shrek) Rooney is one of 'em...alot of scorp males I have know have this thing for older women...if I remember, shrek fits in with that...:confused:

runlikehell
20-11-2008, 05:45 PM

Hey 2012 i dident know most of that, thank's for shareing the info:D

cancerains just remember everything and being a sign ruled by nostalgia and the past they dont like to let go of anything , hence the huge claws! Any friend or partner of a cancerian Will know how they can suddenly go off into and "another thing "When asked what we are talking about , to be told of a discussion that may of taken place 15 years ago but still niggles !!! lol . :D

Or an event that took place years ago. From my experiance (of a few Cancerian indeviduals) That's bang on! im still trying to sort some stuff out, but theres one indevidual, who blames me for somthing i had nothing to do with, but still wont speak to me:confused: lol:D

20-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey 2012 i dident know most of that, thank's for shareing the info:D

Or an event that took place years ago. From my experiance (of a few Cancerian indeviduals) That's bang on! im still trying to sort some stuff out, but theres one indevidual, who blames me for somthing i had nothing to do with, but still wont speak to me:confused: lol:D

Have you tried the approach Of saying I'm sorry you feel ive done something wrong.Tell him you know they have a much better memory than you and if you did something to lead them to believe your at fault then you are sorry .But this depends on how much you want to maintain a friendship .It could be that they have issues of being let down and someone not admitting to it so they have been projecting this onto others until they realize it .On the other hand if you dont see why you should give into pressure by taking the blame for something you didn't do then F***EM lol . But by they feel you have done something and you cont recall your not technically admitting the blame . This is getting a bit too much of a mind trip now . enough . :D

supertzar
20-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah, my long-term memory is so good I remember things from when I was one year old. I love my personal memorabilia and have to force myself to get rid of things I don't need.

Here's an interesting thing for the astrologists. I am a Cancer and my girlfriend is a Capricorn. Not only that, but we are 183 days apart, as close to diametrically opposed on the calender as it is possible to get, considering that we have an odd number of days in the year. I read that that situation can either be really bad or really good. In our case it's great. We seem to balance each other perfectly. We have had some spats in the years we have been together, but it's overwhelmingly good. She is fifteen years younger and the funny thing is I remember wondering during the year she was born if there was someone being born around then that would grow up to be my lady.

21-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah, my long-term memory is so good I remember things from when I was one year old. I love my personal memorabilia and have to force myself to get rid of things I don't need.

Here's an interesting thing for the astrologists. I am a Cancer and my girlfriend is a Capricorn. Not only that, but we are 183 days apart, as close to diametrically opposed on the calender as it is possible to get, considering that we have an odd number of days in the year. I read that that situation can either be really bad or really good. In our case it's great. We seem to balance each other perfectly. We have had some spats in the years we have been together, but it's overwhelmingly good. She is fifteen years younger and the funny thing is I remember wondering during the year she was born if there was someone being born around then that would grow up to be my lady.

Excellent post, forgot to mention intuition psychic ability of cancerians being ruled by the moon and a water sign .Very empathic as the moon has no natural light but reflects sunlight , we reflect the moods and attitudes of others we come into contact with .While we are all psychic like we are all capable of being Buddha or Hitler ,some people have abilities closer to the surface than others who maybe need to work on them .I'm sure there are many close minded non intuitive cancerians also but empathy can be a strong trait,its what we choose to cultivate isn't that great or is it just fate .look forward to replies , in fact i just cant wait so over to you mate! Dont hesitate ,join the debate come on now dont procrastinate .contemplate And post your thoughts come on fellow forumnauts .:D

runlikehell
22-11-2008, 05:32 PM
But this depends on how much you want to maintain a friendship .It could be that they have issues of being let down and someone not admitting to it so they have been projecting this onto others until they realize it .On the other hand if you dont see why you should give into pressure by taking the blame for something you didn't do then F***EM lol . But by they feel you have done something and you cont recall your not technically admitting the blame . This is getting a bit too much of a mind trip now . enough . :D

Yes ive tryed what you said lol, and in the end (It dosent matter what star sign) people are, F*** It! ide rather spend my time with people having a laugh than an argument, and tension. So i just walked away LOL

22-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Yes ive tryed what you said lol, and in the end (It dosent matter what star sign) people are, F*** It! ide rather spend my time with people having a laugh than an argument, and tension. So i just walked away LOL

Good for you you tried with the best intent , you cant do anymore . Life is too short .:D

wisdomgirl
22-11-2008, 11:06 PM

Hi Lookfar, well i'm cancerian and so is my farther, my farther who i know longer speak to and haven't for over ten years was a brutal man. By brutel i mean very violent who used to beat myself, mum and my two brothers. I find men of this sign odd also even though i'm cancer too (female cancerians are differant) the men have a problem with their emotions because of being ruled by the moon, cancer is feminine sign so when males are born under this sign they have problems with emotions and moods.

These men can be very possessive and controling and needy, just like my farther. Also with cancerians there is a shyness or quiteness people find creepy, the sign of the crab very conservative and sensitive so a man born into this sign i personaly find unbalanced and it's the worst sign for a man to be born under!!

But the women are nice, i've never met a woman born under the same sign as me to be horrible or nasty. Oh mira hindley was a cancerian :eek: oh well i surpose not ALL women under this sign are sweet and lovely eh?

22-11-2008, 11:27 PM
I dont find it the worst sign to be born under , but i was raised in a largely female household with dad at work or pub a lot so perhaps i got the right balance .Not being afraid of your emotions and who you are is the key to anyone of any sign .Perhaps your father was overly sensitive and psychic artistic too , but he was afraid of these traits also as its not manly and i find sometimes the people who are most like this are the ones who suppress it the most .I have known quiet a few female cancerains and of all the mad women Ive known LOl a few of them fit that category but not all .The moon placement other planets etc will account for a lot .Also perhaps being born under full moon influence could affect personality .The trick is not to allow personal prejudice to cloud our view .I know lots of people male and female who after bad relationships tar that persons star sign with the same brush saying avoid them like the plague .My girlfriend not only share's a sign with my ex but the same birth date as well so not everyone is the same.Im sorry that you had that experience in your life growing up As cancerians we are linked strongly to the past so if it is not a very nice one it can be difficult to let it go and move on . I wish you peace in your journey . :)

wisdomgirl
22-11-2008, 11:35 PM
I am Cancerian and I am straight. Someone told me I present like a Leo, which is prominent in my chart, so maybe I am not the typical Cancer. I do think that masculine and feminine energy are more integrated in me than in most men. Certainly I am more nurturing than your typical male.

I can have a hard time with perceived slights, noticing subtle meanings and motivations in the actions of others. Usually I am right, though! I can intuit a person's psychology to the point where it seems I know their thoughts better than they do themselves.

I am a wild introvert, a passionate lover, an insatiable knowledge hound and a formidable foe. I cultivate houseplants and relationships. My friends are for life. You wouldn't want to fuck with me or someone I love. I see the big picture and it is becoming focused before my eyes.

You sound great :D i'm a july the 18th cancer myself, but i came into the world too early i should have been born on the 21st which would have meant i should have been a leo. I think i'm quite balanced with my emotions for a cancer, i had a reading done a few years ago and i was told i have Aquarius rising and i'm a tiger in the chinese zodiac. This makes me very logical and calm and crazy at the same time. I rarely get over emotional (unless it's a sad film then i'm a mess :D)

I find in stressful situations i remain very calm and have control over the situation, which my partner finds soothing for some reason. I hate the feeling of being out of control of myself too. I've also been told i have an acid tongue and can sometimes be blunt which i don't mean, i hate hurting peoples feelings :( i LOVE animals and children sooooo much. I can't stand show off's or bullies the bullies i deal with by tellling them about themselves in public view of other people which i find very funny! I would say i'm an extroverted and an open person who love's talking and making new friends, i like honest people who tell me the truth can't stand liers! even if it means you have to hurt my feelings i'd much prefer to be told the truth. And i love surprises and other extroverted people, fun and wacky and original. I don't care much for boring wishy washy people i like go getters!!

Well this was nice sharing my personality with you all :D it's great to bond you know ;)

wisdomgirl
22-11-2008, 11:49 PM
I dont find it the worst sign to be born under , but i was raised in a largely female household with dad at work or pub a lot so perhaps i got the right balance .Not being afraid of your emotions and who you are is the key to anyone of any sign .Perhaps your father was overly sensitive and psychic artistic too , but he was afraid of these traits also as its not manly and i find sometimes the people who are most like this are the ones who suppress it the most .I have known quiet a few female cancerains and of all the mad women Ive known LOl a few of them fit that category but not all .The moon placement other planets etc will account for a lot .Also perhaps being born under full moon influence could affect personality .The trick is not to allow personal prejudice to cloud our view .I know lots of people male and female who after bad relationships tar that persons star sign with the same brush saying avoid them like the plague .My girlfriend not only share's a sign with my ex but the same birth date as well so not everyone is the same.Im sorry that you had that experience in your life growing up As cancerians we are linked strongly to the past so if it is not a very nice one it can be difficult to let it go and move on . I wish you peace in your journey . :)

I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you :o it's only i've had bad history with cancerian men in my life with a mad father and a crazy ex boyfriend! i know it's not all cancerian men of course it's just the ones i've known. I'm a cancerian too so i understand the emotional part very well and i like being a cancerian too :D it's a great sign when positive, were kind, warm and loving, friendly supportive and loyal.

I sometimes don't feel very cancerian though because i'm quite a load person, i don't mean i scream all the time (that would be annoying) but i talk alot and i'm very extroverted i feel like i'm in the wrong body sometimes, it's very strange :confused:

emerald
22-11-2008, 11:57 PM
You sound great :D i'm a july the 18th cancer myself, but i came into the world too early i should have been born on the 21st which would have meant i should have been a leo. I think i'm quite balanced with my emotions for a cancer, i had a reading done a few years ago and i was told i have Aquarius rising and i'm a tiger in the chinese zodiac. This makes me very logical and calm and crazy at the same time. I rarely get over emotional (unless it's a sad film then i'm a mess :D)

I find in stressful situations i remain very calm and have control over the situation, which my partner finds soothing for some reason. I hate the feeling of being out of control of myself too. I've also been told i have an acid tongue and can sometimes be blunt which i don't mean, i hate hurting peoples feelings :( i LOVE animals and children sooooo much. I can't stand show off's or bullies the bullies i deal with by tellling them about themselves in public view of other people which i find very funny! I would say i'm an extroverted and an open person who love's talking and making new friends, i like honest people who tell me the truth can't stand liers! even if it means you have to hurt my feelings i'd much prefer to be told the truth. And i love surprises and other extroverted people, fun and wacky and original. I don't care much for boring wishy washy people i like go getters!!

Well this was nice sharing my personality with you all :D it's great to bond you know ;)

LEO begins on 23 JULY, so on 21 u had been born, still a Cancerian u were (like me either). One of my class mates was born on July 21, btw and in high school, another class mate had exactly the same birthday as mine, but much different personalities :)

wisdomgirl
23-11-2008, 12:19 AM
LEO begins on 23 JULY, so on 21 u had been born, still a Cancerian u were (like me either). One of my class mates was born on July 21, btw and in high school, another class mate had exactly the same birthday as mine, but much different personalities :)

Yeah thanks i know that but i've also seen it as the 21st depending on where i've seen it :) i've also seen it as the 22nd too, who knows eh?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPFoDkGFrU&feature=related

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiaccancer.html

http://all-horoscope.blogspot.com/2008/07/cancer-june-22-july-21-positive.html (the dates vary in whatever source you look at) Oh well as you can see it's all weird. I think it's changed over the years to be differant dates i don't get it sometimes!

23-11-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend you :o it's only i've had bad history with cancerian men in my life with a mad father and a crazy ex boyfriend! i know it's not all cancerian men of course it's just the ones i've known. I'm a cancerian too so i understand the emotional part very well and i like being a cancerian too :D it's a great sign when positive, were kind, warm and loving, friendly supportive and loyal.

I sometimes don't feel very cancerian though because i'm quite a load person, i don't mean i scream all the time (that would be annoying) but i talk alot and i'm very extroverted i feel like i'm in the wrong body sometimes, it's very strange :confused:

No offense taken , lol i was pointing out for those who dont know and may judge on others experiences the diversity of star signs .Like you say having Aquarius rising is a strange counter balance to cancers emotions as aquarians are supposed to be logical rational Spock type Vulcan's!! some of the most emotional people i know and have known are aquarians so there you go .Your self description in previous post fits me about 90% as well so theres something in traits of signs also . Yes its good to share info here . :D An awful lot of cancerains ive noticed in here . or maybe its just us who like to declare our signs . :cool:

dedicate
30-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Interesting discussion. I've known a Cancer male for 30 years and he is no pedo or gay or bi.-- but he is an invenerate womanizer. He goes through women like tissue paper.-- even now. He can never be faithful to a woman, but will lie and lie to her as long as he is amused by her being around. He was married for 20 years before he was caught cheating and got tossed out. This was 4 years ago. Sounds to me like Cancer males do have unusual sexual proclivities.

vividchild
30-11-2008, 06:57 PM
I have also observed the male and female differences. The female crabs seem to be fine whereas the males... aren't :/ I have been partner to a male cancerian for almost 8 years and can vouch for the Jekyll and Hyde extremes. The females don't seem to be typical at all where as every male that I know are textbook crabs (says the textbook virgo).

I could add a lot more but don't wish to get personal.

I have enjoyed this thread thoroughly and would love to see one on every sign!

lozz
30-11-2008, 08:29 PM
From my experience knowing many cancerian women (myself being one) that they are the only sign that is hard to identify as they are all very different and dont seem to share any characteristics :confused:

On the other hand the cancerian males i've known are generally a bit wet or just hard to understand.

30-11-2008, 08:42 PM
I have also observed the male and female differences. The female crabs seem to be fine whereas the males... aren't :/ I have been partner to a male cancerian for almost 8 years and can vouch for the Jekyll and Hyde extremes. The females don't seem to be typical at all where as every male that I know are textbook crabs (says the textbook virgo).

I could add a lot more but don't wish to get personal.

I have enjoyed this thread thoroughly and would love to see one on every sign!

Every sign would be good but perhaps in the having a laugh section .As the sun is only one small part of the chart so not that accurate and we have nature and nurture at play.There are so many ways im not typically cancerian and others i am . But is that just human nature as we all have similar characteristics? Knowing something about the star signs has led me to try and not act like a stereotypical cancerian in the negative aspects .I have come across a lot of adopted cancerains in my time though ,and seeing its the sign related to home and family and mother in particular i find that interesting .Perhaps the tendency to womanise many have is related to the mother dynamic and how they got on with her? :D

jos08
30-11-2008, 10:27 PM
omg this topic was on my mind that day and i was going to post it.

I'm a Capricorn and Cancer is my opposite sign, so I never get along with them in general although I have known people some cancerian girls and they were nice and I liked them. when I was at college I was mates with this guy and he had a very strange sense of humor and was gay btw. so personally I think everyone is differnt and I'm sure a lot of cancerian signs are very nice and attractive I must say. after all i'm a capricorn and you know the anger and moodeiness as well as total control over everything well that is us.:D peace out baby:p

supertzar
02-12-2008, 09:41 PM
You never know, baby. Some of that good Cancer lovin' might be just what you need! Worked for my Capricorn girlfriend. ;)

You are a girl, I hope!

jos08
02-12-2008, 11:11 PM
You never know, baby. Some of that good Cancer lovin' might be just what you need! Worked for my Capricorn girlfriend. ;)

You are a girl, I hope!
see this is what i mean heheh lol ... cancerian are strange :D:p.
i'm a guy with Taurus girlfriend. I must say that taurus girls are really amazing, i have dated taurus girls in the past as well and they are really loving girls, but a tiny bit materialstic.

mari
02-12-2008, 11:30 PM

:eek::eek::eek: Apart from the gender, thats me! Are you my twin?

supertzar
03-12-2008, 04:18 PM
see this is what i mean heheh lol ... cancerian are strange :D:p.

Damn! You tricked me with that girly sounding name. :o

Apart from the gender, thats me! Are you my twin?

Hi, Mari. Psychic twins from halfway across the globe...could be.

I find in stressful situations i remain very calm and have control over the situation

Hey, wisdomgirl. I have always been like this, too. People have always seen me as easy-going, mellow, laid-back. I am the one to hold it down when things get crazy.

Sorry to hear you had such an asshole of a father. Don't hold it against the rest of us Cancer guys, ok? It sounds like you don't from your complimentary reply.

These men can be very possessive and controling and needy, just like my farther. Also with cancerians there is a shyness or quiteness people find creepy, the sign of the crab very conservative and sensitive so a man born into this sign i personaly find unbalanced and it's the worst sign for a man to be born under!!

I am also challenged by these flaws somewhat, but I am a nice guy. It's in how the individual expresses the traits, isn't it?