PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne Barr know's she is an MK Ultra victim

smoking oceanus
14-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Like most MK Ultra victims Roseanne was sexually abused by her parents, developed multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression.

She gave a few hints in this interview she had with Larry King.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0108/16/lkl.00.html

KING: All right, some see what you have or had as a serious psychological disorder.

ROSEANNE: I like how you just keep going.

KING: Others as psychological fad. Also...

ROSEANNE: A fad?

KING: Whether it's deliberately induced or naturally occurring.

ROSEANNE: Well, I have this head shrinker and he says it's deliberately induced because the CIA is where they started inducing it when after they brought all the Nazis over from Germany to run American Psychiatric Association.

KING: What are you about?

ROSEANNE: I'm telling you the truth. It is all mind control and all kinds of things to invent people with multiple personalities.

KING: So you have been captured by Nazis?

ROSEANNE: The government. Well in a way, I believe the government has implanted some kind of a chip into my head where...

KING: Roseanne.

ROSEANNE: You know, is monitored by Barbara Walters and these other women. And they take all my ideas and I'm, you know.

KING: Yes, is Oprah one of the people monitoring?

ROSEANNE: Of course.

KING: She's definitely in touch?

ROSEANNE: Definitely. I think she sits with her finger on the switch to the chip.

mk72
14-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Wow!! Great thread. These things probably happen alot, people just don't pick it up all the time. We shouldn't be supprised, I just always thought Oprah is also a MKULTRA victim, she was also abbused as a child and today she has a lot of power, they can use her to influence what people think and do

deca
14-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I think they got some mkultra victims into the media so they could control them?
sure there`s even a project name for it.

graflok
14-05-2007, 05:00 PM
If you're interested in how this trauma-based mind control works, there's quite a
bit of info on it that has been made available by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco
Wheeler. They are former programmers for the illuminati mind control programs.

Search for their names on the web.

graflok

father ted
14-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Hearing bwalters and oprah mentioned, doesn't supprise me one bit. I'm not sure it's the chip that's making her do things, I think that's the programming that's already there (from abuse, tri tones) which get triggered by whatever.

The chip could be used to receive these triggers, and it's probably a tracking device, as well as other things.

Was this shown on tv?

Wer'e gonna see more of these in the future, where it'll get to a point where the public won't think it's wierd. Any guesses who other's might be?

deca
15-05-2007, 02:16 AM
yep I used to get all sort of people famous and friends and people I new beamed
into my head the perpetrators played along with it if I sort of believed they were
real. I now believe that they used fancy audio and voice changers so if I started
telling people what and who I heard it would sound crazy.

fantana
15-05-2007, 02:45 AM
yep I used to get all sort of people famous and friends and people I new beamed
into my head the perpetrators played along with it if I sort of believed they were
real. I now believe that they used fancy audio and voice changers so if I started
telling people what and who I heard it would sound crazy.

Not at all, brother, not at all

auron
15-05-2007, 03:03 AM
If you're interested in how this trauma-based mind control works, there's quite a
bit of info on it that has been made available by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco

graflok

Fritz Springmeier - Illuminati Formula.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3050946)

Excellent stuff, but not for the weak heart. The information in this book is truly shocking. It goes into detail at great length on how they mind control people.

graflok
15-05-2007, 04:16 AM
Wer'e gonna see more of these in the future, where it'll get to a point where the public won't think it's wierd. Any guesses who other's might be?

I suspect that eating disorders are a clue indicating a mind-control situation.

Many female celebs seem to have some sort of eating disorder. The powers that
be in Hollywood seem obsessed with females staying thin for some reason. If
they gain, they're out. It seems to follow that they would program female
performers to starve themselves to stay thin.

Here's list of celebs with eating disorders:
http://www.edreferral.com/Celebrities_who_died_or_have_Eating_Disorders.htm

father ted
15-05-2007, 06:01 AM
I agree,
there's a lot on that list that I personally, especially would be suspicious of:

Paula Abdul
Victoria Beckham
Diana, Princess of Wales- very likely
Calista Flockhart
Geri Halliwell
Janet Jackson- apparently admited of having "multiple" personality disorder, even recognising and naming some of her other personalities.
Elton John
Mary-Kate Olsen- groomed from the beginning
Sharon Osbourne- I mean, as much as I like ozzy, the fact that they had a tv show...
Tara Reid
Joan Rivers
Richard Simmons- the guy's just too wierd
Yeardley Smith
Peta Wilson- la femme nikita was about just that, secret government missions and had mind controll themes
Oprah Winfrey- she's too famous and influential
Kate Winslet

But the rest on that list are highly probable too.

The cross over from music to tv, the fact that most of these have no talent, they're always in the public eye, also is worth noting. I also think that angelina jolie is highly suspicious, as well as the whole jackson family. Then there's bspears, jtimberlake, cagurela, paul stanley, david bowie, bindy irwin, nicole kiddman... thelist goes on:mad: :eek:

smoking oceanus
15-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Any celeb that has suffered some type of mental breakdown, eating disorder, phobia and has gone into rehab gives away a strong hint.

Britney Spears
Linsay Lohan
Mariah Carey
Nichole Ritchie
Whitney Houston
The Olsen Twins

Countney Love: programmer, handler, spy. She was coincidently good friends with almost every influencial American rock band in the 90s before they got famous including rising feminists icons in rock.

graflok
15-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Margot Kidder too.

And, as smoking oceanus mentions above, some of these "stars" are actually programmers.

Fritz Springmeier has named several celebs who are programmers. The ones
he named are now mostly older performers: Jane & Peter Fonda to name two.

Of course, there must be many more in the younger generation of actors, etc.

I wonder how the publishing of this information affects these people now that their
secret is out. I notice none of them are suing for libel/slander. :D

They've had the luxury of secrecy for so long and now the cat is out of the bag. :)

gaias child
23-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Fritz Springmeier and Cisco

graflok

Is there any more info on fritz springmeier being a former illuminati mind controller,you mean he actually used this monarch mk ultra torture system to split childrens minds.

He def has the most info on it, I'm aware of cia involvement with MK ultra but a little wary still of fritz springmeier if he was a programmer

_tzupidity
23-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Like most MK Ultra victims Roseanne was sexually abused by her parents, developed multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression.

Has she said this anywhere else?

oioioi
23-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Fritz Springmeier - Illuminati Formula.pdf (http://www.badongo.com/file/3050946)

Excellent stuff, but not for the weak heart. The information in this book is truly shocking. It goes into detail at great length on how they mind control people.

This file has been deleted because it has been inactive for over 30 days

Anyone help out?

mrindigo
24-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Maybe I don't fully understand the MK ultra subject, but isn't that typically associated with assassins, super soldiers, and suicide bombers, rather than media icons? I don't doubt that Roseanne had a tough childhood, many do, but MK Ultra? What's she going to do, attack a buffet?

If I'm wrong on my understanding of MK Ultra, could someone please correct me and elaborate more for me please?

dunadan
24-02-2010, 12:33 AM

She gave a few hints in this interview she had with Larry King.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0108/16/lkl.00.html

The nazis - oops sorry - the CIA, also conducted experiments on unsuspecting customers in a bar which they ran (in New York I believe). They spiked the customers' drinks with all sorts under the MKU experiment.

They also took over several mental health type hospitals too.

Bless them - for they know not what they do!

deca
24-02-2010, 12:41 AM
there so much mind control ....MK ultra just the main label because it got exposed in 1975 yes its that old
Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress

On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[7]

To this day most specific information regarding Project MKULTRA remains highly classified.[8]

there has been many movies ,documentaries, web sites but they don`t cover it all just the attention grabbing stuff Assassins,sex slaves,stars...

Mkultra is a umbrella name for many sub mind control projects
also it plays into the perception that only a few select hand picked people are mind controlled or MK and the majority ordinary normal people are some how are not subjected to it or grandiose if they claim they are...

The Sound of Silence
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/30793-the-sound-of-silence

mrindigo
24-02-2010, 01:29 AM
there so much mind control ....MK ultra just the main label because it got exposed in 1975 yes its that old
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

there has been many movies ,documentaries, web sites but they don`t cover it all just the attention grabbing stuff Assassins,sex slaves,stars...

Mkultra is a umbrella name for many sub mind control projects
also it plays into the perception that only a few select hand picked people are mind controlled or MK and the majority ordinary normal people are some how are not subjected to it or grandiose if they claim they are...

The Sound of Silence
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/30793-the-sound-of-silence

Good stuff, thanks for posting that. I didn't really know much about the subject, now I know that much more. Thank you. :)