PDA

View Full Version : The Beatles and the occult

_neo_
13-05-2007, 12:57 AM
Anyone looking for some homework on the Beatles,occultism and mind control
will enjoy the movie "HELP" you can watch it free on you tube.The movie will make no sense to the blind,but others will be astonished at symbolic references.the opening scene was a shocker in itself?
Pay special attention to the statues you see zoomed into in london.And your ears open for mention of the freemasons.

Ringo Starr=Ringed pentacle

Beatles
"HELP" Link

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

eternal_spirit
13-05-2007, 01:01 AM
what do you think about the story of Yoko Ono being there to mess up John Lennons creativity, i mean her art work if you can call it that was pretty awful no talent compared to some of the great songs lennon composed. was she some sort of Psychic vampire sent as an agent of destrcution by the Illuminati?

eternal_spirit
13-05-2007, 01:06 AM
not sure what the film i seen but thers a part where the beatles were in the studio trying to record let it be the last album they recorded togther yoko was there and you .........could see geroge harrison was like saying to lennon well ill play what do you want me to play he was getting agitated and lennnon seemed more intrested in yoko....... and you could see how uneasy harrison was around yoko as if she was interfering with his ability to play.

you can put one person in a studio and they can throw one or more memebers of a band off playing together.

forgive my typing style and errors tonight , im busy and feel the need for speed. no im not drunk btw.

_neo_
13-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Listen,the illuminati were all over the beatles and every major artist
to this day from the beginning.If you want some interesting theories on
the beatles and your mind is open,then here we go......

paul is dead - the rotten apple 1 - YouTube

http://digilander.libero.it/p_truth/

http://www.illuminati-news.com/rock_and_mc.htm

http://www.freewebs.com/breathingcadaver/60if.html

eternal_spirit
13-05-2007, 01:52 AM
I know theres hundreds of storys and I've heard most of them, as diverse as storys about ET's. The turn on tune in drop out philsophy and the flower power generation was created by the illuminati the CIA to divert the masses with new age, the creation of mind control cults, drugs and to promote the contraceptive pill to destroy the family unit.

Some managed to survive it and live lives revolving around love peace and harmony and brought up intelligent loving children, so some good came out of it.

eternal_spirit
13-05-2007, 02:00 AM
John lennon (Working Class Hero)

As soon as your born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all
Working Class Hero is something to be

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for 20 odd years
Then they expect you to pick a career
When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religon, sex and T.V.
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasents as far as I can see

There's room at the top I'm telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill

Yes , A Working Class Hero is something to be
If you want to be a hero well just follow me

Maybe lennon got to close to the truth and wanted to speak out against the mind controllers, alot of people would of listend and believed what he had to say, that's why they offed him.

pierre_jean
16-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I knew this history. But I want to have the open spirit well. If Mc Cartney died, who is the other Paul Mc Cartney? A clone ?

amadeus
19-05-2007, 12:01 PM
The theory of Paul McCartney being dead did at first sound totally loony. After a quick glance of those many websites about this made me want to know more. After listening to Paul singing before 1966 and after i must admit that the voice sounds very different. And i have always wondered how his songwriting skills became so poor after the Beatles. I mean those songs after he began his solo career are totally crap, in my opinion. But then again, why would The Beatles have a need to "keep Paul alive"? Couldn't they just have recruited a new singer/base player? And OMG look at how different John Lennon looks in various pictures. He most certainly had doubles, maybe just for protection...

There are more important things to research than this one, but it's a gem :)

I will watch 'Help' when i get the chance. I'll get back to this thread after watching.

eternal_spirit
21-05-2007, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=_neo_;42848]Listen,the illuminati were all over the beatles and every major artist
to this day from the beginning.If you want some interesting theories on
the beatles and your mind is open,then here we go......

http://digilander.libero.it/p_truth/

This link is the most intresting and in depth. The photos are good showing the fake Mcartney before plastic surgery and comparing them to the real Mcartney.

You'll find variations of the story on other sites, some say Mcartney was killed in a car crash others say he was bungled into a van and taken away to be ritually murdered. The Beatles wrote alot of crap songs, but some of their early stuff was probably the best. Some of my favourites are Norwegian Wood, She Said She Said, We Can Work It Out, You Got To Hide You're Love Away, Love Me Do lol.

Some very shady characters appear on the Sgt Pepper album cover all linked to the occult the OTO the Beatles described these characters as some of their heroes.

eternal_spirit
21-05-2007, 04:47 PM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2605/jpmvintagevintagecomparwk6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

_neo_
21-05-2007, 05:13 PM
interesting article in the daily mirror yesterday.
apparentley paul mcartney fathered a child in germany in the early 60's
in hamburg when the beatles were first touring.He originally gave 10,000
pounds to the mother in child support aknowledging the child was his
but has since undergone d.n.a tests to prove he isnt the father,resulting in
the "mcartney child" claiming he sent a ringer in his place,and that he
is definatly her dad!
mcartney counter claims that 10,000 pounds was nothing to them at
this time and they paid the money to basically save any hassle.

1 2 free
21-05-2007, 09:13 PM
This is a subject that's a big interest to me. Definitely more than one Paul McCartney. The real Paul disappears in the second half of 1966. Exact date is hard to tell but probably September or October.

This is the real Paul in 1964

And this is a temporary replacement in 1967

limelady
22-05-2007, 09:16 AM
This is a subject that's a big interest to me. Definitely more than one Paul McCartney. The real Paul disappears in the second half of 1966. Exact date is hard to tell but probably September or October.

This is the real Paul in 1964

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4YN6ZEw7b4

And this is a temporary replacement in 1967

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6KkvLVHfGs

Well I'm afraid that wasn't very convincing to me....a slightly more mature Paul for sure, but still some of the same facial mannerisms.

Have a listen to this....perhaps it offers an alternative explanation?

Paul is dead? - YouTube

paulski
22-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Being a big beatles fan, the whole Paul is dead conspiracy never rang true to me. Sorry am completely unconvinced by this.

1 2 free
22-05-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm a big Beatles fan too and certainly never took this seriously even when I started investigating it. I just saw it as an excuse to indulge in one of my favourite bands. But over a period of a couple of weeks my mind depreogrammed enough to realise that one of the least convincing 'conspiracy theories' was actually real. It is very much about deprogramming and unlearning. Your eyes or rather your mind see what it wants to see not what is actually there.

This is very much in line with what David Icke has been talking about over the last few years and I hope people don't just write this off without some proper investigation. Obviously a couple of YouTube clips or a few photographs are not going to convince anyone. You have to really investigate this which is why so few people have woken up to this. The fact that this sounds so ridiculous doesn't help wither of course. ;)

I am not BTW suggesting he is dead. I have no idea what happened to him but the evidence that he was switched is pretty overwhelming.

Well I'm afraid that wasn't very convincing to me....a slightly more mature Paul for sure, but still some of the same facial mannerisms.

Have a listen to this....perhaps it offers an alternative explanation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHcHN8Fzto&mode=related&search=

Well the mannerisms are the same because he's copying them. That's the simplest part. The voice is very good too. Different shaped head though. Different personality. Very different eyes (the windows of the soul). As I say I can't convice you with a few clips nor am I trying to. It's one you have to research for yourself.

As for the alleged 'clues' I don't take those too seriously. It was useful distraction that everyone was told to look at album sleeves and song lyrics instead of doing the obvious and comparing the face, height, build, voice, etc.

_neo_
22-05-2007, 03:32 PM
totally agree.

the two pauls.

1966 frost interview.

1967 wierd lsd inspired ramble,trying to subconciously programme the masses
to take drugs maybe?check out the derren brown type hand signals on key
words and the camera backing out at certain times.something strange about this.

father ted
22-05-2007, 04:11 PM
What do you guys think of John Colleman's claims, especialy the one about theo adorno writing all the songs?

eternal_spirit
23-05-2007, 03:43 AM
totally agree.

the two pauls.

1966 frost interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4YN6ZEw7b4

1967 wierd lsd inspired ramble,trying to subconciously programme the masses
to take drugs maybe?check out the derren brown type hand signals on key
words and the camera backing out at certain times.something strange about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WzBj0jJPmU&mode=related&search=

The first Video is clearly the real Paul, the second video to me is definatley not Paul Mcartney! He looks totally different, sounds different and all his mannerisms are weirdly not Paul's.

It's like an advert and propaganda to get stoned and drop acid which is exactley what the Illuminati and the intelligence agencys the pioneers of the hippie movement wanted. To mess up peoples heads with New Age gurus etc etc etc. This makes me wonder about the other Beatles, Harrison certainley turned strange with all that Hare Krishna nonsense especially that My Sweet Lord song a kind of praise to Krishna! Maybe they replaced him with a fake too.

graflok
23-05-2007, 04:27 AM
This story has parallels with other artists.

Bob Dylan reportedly had a motorcycle accident around 1967 and did not
perform for about 1½ years afterward. His music totally changed afterward as
well. So did his voice and behavior.

Elvis, we're told, joined the army in the late 50's and little was seen of him for
about 2 years. When he returned, his music (and other things) were totally different.

And, there's also the legend of Robert Johnson, a man who had a lot to do with
the foundations of blues and rock. He was a mediocre musician, then disappeared
for a short time and then returned but was now a genius player and composer who
blew everyone away with his skill. He explained it by saying he met the devil and
sold his soul in exchange for his new talents.

I think something is going on here.

auron
23-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I have only one thing to say about The Beatles - They played fucking great music! :D

pierre_jean
23-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Why would they have integrated in their songs of the indices which they tried to make disappear?
And then why did they stop the group if they had so unavowable goals (with such a facility to replace the musicians) ?
Moreover it is true that "all you need is love" "give peace a chance" are diabolic messages. :D
One should rather put questions about the assassination of Lennon, in my humble opinion...

graflok
23-05-2007, 11:08 PM
I think it has more to do with a lifestyle (recreational drugs, etc) that was
generally being promoted rather than each and every individual song.

By the way, "Give Peace a Chance" isn't a Beatles song. It was written
and recorded by John Lennon and released under the Plastic Ono Band
name.

My own suspicion as to why they broke up (or were broken up) has to do
with Lennon becoming increasingly unwilling to go along with the agenda
which eventually led to his murder.

eternal_spirit
24-05-2007, 12:24 AM
After the real Paul died, the Beatles recorded some of the songs he'd written and used them on the Sgt Pepper album, although don't know which songs they where.

Little if any infomation about the Beatles family is known, could the beatles have been products of mind control subjects since they were kids and where groomed for their purpouse, some say some music professor named Theodor Adono written thier songs, don't know how many though.

father ted
24-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Right, so I'll ask this question again:
What do you guys think of John Colleman's claims, especialy the one about theo adorno writing all the songs? (as well as songs for other famous bands)

Can we stay of the "is paul dead topic"?:mad:

eternal_spirit
24-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Right, so I'll ask this question again:
What do you guys think of John Colleman's claims, especialy the one about theo adorno writing all the songs? (as well as songs for other famous bands)

Can we stay of the "is paul dead topic"?:mad:

You agree Paul is dead??? Tell us what you know about Adono???

tru3
24-05-2007, 02:11 AM
what do you think about the story of Yoko Ono being there to mess up John Lennons creativity, i mean her art work if you can call it that was pretty awful no talent compared to some of the great songs lennon composed. was she some sort of Psychic vampire sent as an agent of destrcution by the Illuminati?

just listen to yoko's recordings, and it would fry anyone's brain! :D

aaaaaeeeiieiieiieiiaaaaaa.anaa.a.a....aaaaaaaaaa.. neeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeenenenenenenennewoooooooah

some kind of loomie secret matrix frequency? you decide. ;)

tru3
24-05-2007, 02:36 AM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2605/jpmvintagevintagecomparwk6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

since i'm really high right now, that picture is AWESOME, e.s. !:)

i really get where you're coming from on the implications of "flower power", for me the whole thing goes back to ken kesey and 'the merry pranksters'.

IN 1959, KEN Kesey, a graduate student in creative writing at Stanford University, volunteered to take part in a government drug research program at Menlo Park Veterans Hospital that tested a variety of psychoactive drugs such as LSD, which was legal at the time, psilocybin, mescaline, and amphetamine IT-290. Over a period of several weeks, Kesey ingested these hallucinogens and wrote of his drug-induced experiences for government researchers. From this experience, Kesey wrote his most celebrated novel, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, and began his own experimentations with psychedelic drugs. His goal was to break through conformist thought and ultimately forge a reconfiguration of American society. In the early 1960s, Neal Cassady showed up to meet the famous author and became the most celebrated member of Kesey's fledgling group, the Merry Pranksters. Much of the hippie aesthetic that would dawn on the San Francisco scene in the late sixties can be traced back to the Merry Pranksters who openly used psychoactive drugs, wore outrageous attire, performed bizarre acts of street theater, and engaged in peaceful confrontation with not only the laws of conformity, but with the mores of conventionality. As Kesey put it: "What we hoped was that we could stop the coming end of the world." By 1966, when Kesey had been apprehended as a fugitive from the law, he denounced the curative powers of LSD as temporary and delusional, but nothing he said could stop the psychedelic era that was about to explode in San Francisco.

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/small/exhibits/sixties/kesey.html

imagine yourself as kesey, during that time, out on the edge. would, you, objectively, be able to between a possible mk impulse and your own thoughts? so, my feeling is kesey went into this lab as almost a kid, still in school, with the profile the governemnt clinicians were looking for. 'one flew over the cuckoos' nest comes straight out of a simultaneous feeling of alienation and oneness experienced by kesey during his 'trials'. think of the sheer audacity of it! every one of us are capable of reaching the same depth of experience, psychotropic substances are not required (but definitely optional, i think). with an increased awareness of the many, many different facets of this process of hijacking, the mechanics of it, the game plan, as it were, its influence diminishes proportionately.

growing up in the 60's, i look back and marvel at my own ignorance, and am grateful for some kind of increased awareness relative to my youth. :o

over time, upon reflection, it seems to me there are what i would call "lines of force" in social communication. whole communities can be entrained into believing certain ways, for sustained periods of time.

it was a great energetic movement forward in cosciousness; now, it's time to move on and become aware of the same patterns today. context and time has changed, and at least for me, i am hyperaware today of co-opting and co-branding between any kind of arts and business.

so, imagine my surprise when i noticed the creators of the [red] marketing campaign.

The Persuaders, LLC is a State of Delaware, United States, Limited Liability Company, whose address is 12400 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1275, Los Angeles, California 90025, United States.

If you have any questions regarding our privacy policy, please contact [email protected]

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

father ted
24-05-2007, 05:49 AM
I couldn't give a shit about weather paul is dead or not, IT DOES NOT MAKE A SINGLE BLOODY DIFFERENCE:mad:

It it said by john colleman (there's a free ebook of his somewhere on the net, don't know where, I lost it) that the whole thing was set up so that people would get into drugs, theo adorno wrote all their songs and everyone else's (that's what he wrote). He mainly talks about the commitee of 300 (the 13 bloodlines then branch out to 300) because he's an insider, and has documents that he gathered from his days. He's very old fashioned though.

father ted
24-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Can someone download John Coleman's ebook from this site:

http://www.skeptictank.org/flist131.htm

I can't:mad:

It's free, just type in "john coleman" in 'find':cool:

auron
24-05-2007, 08:17 AM
I personally think that Lennon was killed because he wanted to expose all about the entertainment industry. Not to mention the fact that he could have easily rallied millions of people to wake up. Just a thought.

eternal_spirit
24-05-2007, 02:00 PM
So far Dr. John Coleman.

It's not mentioned here, but the Rolling Stones were created from the same source and with the same purpose. Beatles were supposed to be the "good guys" while the Rolling Stones were the "bad guys". Also, Rolling Stones were experts in creating repeating "riffs", meaning a musical phrase that's looping over and over again (like in "Satisfaction", "Jumping Jack Flash" etc.). These repeating riffs trigger the mind and make one receptive to whatever sub-message you want to transfer into the minds of the listener. In the case of the Rolling Stones we have satanic messages in their lyrics, and they have repeated that over and over through the years (a more recent example is the"Bridge To Babylon" album).

Another interesting thing is that The Beatles were knighted by Queen Elisabeth in the 60's for their "good work". Ringo told the press he'd been so nervous he had to smoke pot in the bathroom before he met the Queen. Recently Paul McCartney was knighted again. The question is: is it the same Paul McCartney?

Just as an overloaded electrical circuit will activate a trip switch, so do humans "trip out," which is a syndrome that medical science is only now beginning to understand, although John Rawlings Reese conducted experiments in this field as far back as the 1920's

LSD," so conveniently provided for them by the Swiss pharmaceutical company, SANDOZ, following the discovery by one of its chemists, Albert Hoffman, how to make synthetic ergotamine, a powerful mind-altering drug. The Committee of 300 financed the project through one of their banks, S. C. Warburg, and the drug was carried to America by the philosopher, Aldous Huxley.

eternal_spirit
24-05-2007, 02:01 PM
just listen to yoko's recordings, and it would fry anyone's brain! :D

aaaaaeeeiieiieiieiiaaaaaa.anaa.a.a....aaaaaaaaaa.. neeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeenenenenenenennewoooooooah

some kind of loomie secret matrix frequency? you decide. ;)

lmao :D yikes wailing banshee.

eternal_spirit
24-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Adorno.....Nobody would have paid much attention to the motley crew from Liverpool and the 12-atonal system of "music" that was to follow had it not been for an overabundance of press exposure. The 12-atonal system consisted of heavy, repetitive sounds, taken from the music of the cult of Dionysus and the Baal priesthood by Adorno and given a "modern" flavor by this special friend of the Queen of England and hence the Committee of 300.

When Tavistock brought the Beatles to the United States nobody could have imagined the cultural disaster that was to follow in their wake. The Beatles were an integral part of "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY," a living organism which sprang From "THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN," URH

Tavistock Institue1) An Institute in UK where they research in mind control, run by highly trained psychiatrists who answer to the Illuminati. From here Ayatollah Khomeini, Radovan Karadzic and Milosevic among others were all trained for their mission.

eternal_spirit
24-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Aleister Crowley is probably the Black Magician who is the most popular foreground figure in Hollywood and the Music Industry today. He is "accused of" being the one who invented backward messages on music recordings (used by The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones to name a few), although it has not been proven that it was Crowley who originated this and his organization, the OTO, denies this. Backmasking, some people claim, was originated by Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan. However, a great percentage of the rock/rap/hip hop musicians of the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s are highly influenced by this occult, black magician named Aleister Crowley. You will learn more about this as we go along.
So now, let me introduce the most popular black magician (together with L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology) of today. Crowley has had a significant influence on the young peoples' minds from the 50’s up to this date ... Wes Penre, 1998

graflok
26-05-2007, 07:26 PM
What do you guys think of John Colleman's claims, especialy the one about theo adorno writing all the songs?

It's certainly possible. The thing that bothers me about it, though, is I can't think
of a reason for keeping it a secret that someone else wrote their songs. The
general public doesn't seem to know or care who writes what, so why bother?

It didn't hurt Elvis or The Monkees that they didn't write most of their tunes. Same
with many other artists.

But, maybe there is reason and I'm just not seeing it. :confused:

eternal_spirit
26-05-2007, 07:36 PM
It's certainly possible. The thing that bothers me about it, though, is I can't think
of a reason for keeping it a secret that someone else wrote their songs. The
general public doesn't seem to know or care who writes what, so why bother?

It didn't hurt Elvis or The Monkees that they didn't write most of their tunes. Same
with many other artists.

But, maybe there is reason and I'm just not seeing it. :confused:

At a quick guess....To promote drugs like LSD to say look the Beatles can get creative and write music and songs while high on this shit! Add that with eatern Gurus and Mysticism seeing spirits hearing voices? (hallucanations and electronic voices beamed into their heads) the kids would thik they where communicating with the Hindu Gods spirits goddesses etc.

graflok
26-05-2007, 11:18 PM
That could be. Good point.

It worked on me. :)

edelweiss pirate
29-05-2007, 10:18 PM
The Paul Mcartney being dead theory probably is a referance to some kind of initiation ritual in which he symbolically died... Someone just took it literally along the way....

father ted
30-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Good thinking, I think you're on the right track. They probably deliberately put the theory out there so the public can be part of that ritual to enhance whatever they were trying to do.

eternal_spirit
30-05-2007, 10:58 AM
The Paul Mcartney being dead theory probably is a referance to some kind of initiation ritual in which he symbolically died... Someone just took it literally along the way....

Never thought of it that way before.

The band went from playing live shows, then suddenley they stopped playing live and went into the studios to record. This would add evidence that Paul was physicaly dead.

The band the Moody Blues wrote a song named Timothy Learys dead, about 20 to 30 years before he died, always thought that didn't make sense.

30-05-2007, 01:21 PM
interesting article in the daily mirror yesterday.
apparentley paul mcartney fathered a child in germany in the early 60's
in hamburg when the beatles were first touring.He originally gave 10,000
pounds to the mother in child support aknowledging the child was his
but has since undergone d.n.a tests to prove he isnt the father,resulting in
the "mcartney child" claiming he sent a ringer in his place,and that he
is definatly her dad!
mcartney counter claims that 10,000 pounds was nothing to them at
this time and they paid the money to basically save any hassle.

Hey i read that article while up in liverpool last week and noticed it said that he signed the doucumnet with his right hand ? was he just left handed playing base or did he write left handed as well.That got me thinking about the whole paul is dead thing ,read somewhere a while back about an actor taking over as him after abbet road album il ltry and find the link but it was a while back .Also ringo starr's real name is richard starkey star key ?11. powerful spiritual meaning in that one as well.:DNot to mention the use of the number nine throughout their careers in songs and refrences ringo sang or spoke number 9 over a frank zappa track on a zappa film i recal .

mrguitarbear
31-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Its not Neil Aspinall impersonating Paul McCartney , there are photos of them together at the shoot for the St Pepper cover in todays ' Daily Mirror ' 31st May 2007.

truthsayer
02-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Anyone looking for some homework on the Beatles,occultism and mind control
will enjoy the movie "HELP" you can watch it free on you tube.The movie will make no sense to the blind,but others will be astonished at symbolic references.the opening scene was a shocker in itself?
Pay special attention to the statues you see zoomed into in london.And your ears open for mention of the freemasons.

Ringo Starr=Ringed pentacle

Beatles
"HELP" Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Pq57_9epY&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

Yes, very interesting. Lots of little details.

"Young ones to go fox hunting to teach them blood sacrifice"

eternal_spirit
02-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Its not Neil Aspinall impersonating Paul McCartney , there are photos of them together at the shoot for the St Pepper cover in todays ' Daily Mirror ' 31st May 2007.

lol, guess that almost rules that one out, unless they've progressed with the cloning technology.

eternal_spirit
02-06-2007, 10:57 AM
http://estb.msn.com/i/A7/D61121E399085DAFB6CAFAF695595.jpg

graflok
05-06-2007, 09:27 PM
BTW:
Starbucks, well known for their illuminati occult symbolism, are promoting Paul
McCartney's new album by playing it at Starbucks franchises across the
country.

link on Starbucks symbolism (http://www.infowars.com/video/clips/occult/starbuck_symbols_wm.htm)
link on McCartney album promotion (http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/06/05/are-coffee-drinkers-liking-the-new-paul-mccartney-album/)

eternal_spirit
05-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Chers for the links graf
The guy who serves the coffee said he tried to change the songs that where playng and it wouldn't it was the same song over and over again.
_______
Poor sod sounds like hell. Wonder if or what the subliminals could be in these songs (drink more coffee Paul is God)

some viewers comments lol

Paul McFartney is selling coffee at a Starbucks now? Didn’t he used to be a musician?

I am kinda blown away,
because he is well over thirty.
and Starbucks are getting rid of employees over the age of thirty.
they are shooting for the target groups of 10 to 30.and Sir Paul just doesn’t fit in there.
well I am glad he is still rockin’

Shouldn’t he be selling these cds at Walgreens…..next to the Geritol section. Or maybe he could include a free copy of his cd with the purchase of a Craftmatic adjustable bed

There’s a difference between “selling out” and “marketing”. He’s been in the mainstream ever since he and the rest of the Beatles were defining mainstream rock, so it’s pretty hard for him to sell out. If he were compromising his musical style to appeal more broadly, that would be selling out, but that’s not what is going on.

And… how stupid do you have to be to think that Paul owes anything to “mom and pop” coffee shops? Organic vegetables are sold and promoted in Wal-Mart, do you think that organic farmers are “selling out” and owe money to local grocers?

yeah music from that era should be left in the past. wish paul would meet someone like yoko…
Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head….found my way downstairs, and drank a cup, looking up, I noticed…
That’s Paul’s new CD playing in Starbucks… imagine that!

tru3
06-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Chers for the links graf
The guy who serves the coffee said he tried to change the songs that where playng and it wouldn't it was the same song over and over again.
_______
Poor sod sounds like hell. Wonder if or what the subliminals could be in these songs (drink more coffee Paul is God)

some viewers comments lol

Paul McFartney is selling coffee at a Starbucks now? Didn’t he used to be a musician?

I am kinda blown away,
because he is well over thirty.
and Starbucks are getting rid of employees over the age of thirty.
they are shooting for the target groups of 10 to 30.and Sir Paul just doesn’t fit in there.
well I am glad he is still rockin’

Shouldn’t he be selling these cds at Walgreens…..next to the Geritol section. Or maybe he could include a free copy of his cd with the purchase of a Craftmatic adjustable bed

There’s a difference between “selling out” and “marketing”. He’s been in the mainstream ever since he and the rest of the Beatles were defining mainstream rock, so it’s pretty hard for him to sell out. If he were compromising his musical style to appeal more broadly, that would be selling out, but that’s not what is going on.

And… how stupid do you have to be to think that Paul owes anything to “mom and pop” coffee shops? Organic vegetables are sold and promoted in Wal-Mart, do you think that organic farmers are “selling out” and owe money to local grocers?

yeah music from that era should be left in the past. wish paul would meet someone like yoko…
Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head….found my way downstairs, and drank a cup, looking up, I noticed…
That’s Paul’s new CD playing in Starbucks… imagine that!

:D:D:D good post. smile for the day.

father ted
06-06-2007, 03:50 AM
And I was reading that natalie portman's in his video. Synergy recons that she's going out with a rothschild, is that true?

graflok
06-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Maybe it's just her programmer. :)

father ted
06-06-2007, 05:23 AM
Like in v for vendetta, where v was her programmer? That movie has some serious trauma based mind controll themes.

eternal_spirit
06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Starbucks Corp estimates that some six million people will be among the first to hear the new album as they line up for their lattes in more than 10,000 stores in 29 countries, where it will be playing on continuous loop throughout the day.

Starbucks co-founded its Hear Music label with Concord Music Group in March. Sir Paul was in the final stages of recording and mastering his latest set of songs when he signed a one-album deal with Hear Music, becoming the label's first artist.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

eternal_spirit
06-06-2007, 04:29 PM
The Beatles oppo same the Stones, also blessed and awarded for their work for the Brotherhood's cause, by the Queen. And still heavily promoted. As the saying goes rock n roll will never die. Geez, fill in the blank. They where seen as anti-establishment rebels etc yawn. Now they receive awards by the heads of the establishment. Smell the bull???

Stones start Europe tour with bang
The Rolling Stones' European tour opened in Belgium to rave reviews, a big crowd - and a massive traffic jam.
Some 33,000 fans showed up for the show in the town of Werchter, but when Mick Jagger started off with Start me up, some fans were still shuffling for position on the grounds after being stuck for hours in a 30-mile traffic jam caused by the concert and made worse by a nearby accident.
"Stones roll over Werchter," headlined De Standaard. "Stones triumph in Werchter," added De Morgen.
The "A Bigger Bang" tour will feature 30 shows across Europe, including performances in Belgrade, Serbia, and in St. Petersburg, Russia, which the band has never visited.
In addition to making stops in Eastern Europe, the band will play in Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland and Scandinavia.
The Stones' previous tour became the highest-grossing one in concert history in November 2006, netting the band over £50million last year and putting them at the top of Forbes's annual list of music's biggest earners.

07-06-2007, 11:26 PM
The tv series dark skies had an interesting take on the whole music thing if anyone saw it .The alien agenda propaganda thru music media .The bealtes biggest tv audience for all you need is love broadcast , the doors featured heavily jim morrison lizard king ? Hendrix was supposed to have been experimenting with acoustics as magic and sending out vibes over great distances thru electric vibrations .The rolling stones are playing the isle of wight festival down the road fro mme this weekend got offered tickets but festy's not my scene too many people beside wich their best music is long gone , strange how the chickens come home to roost though back to the island retreat once more .:D

1 2 free
08-06-2007, 04:10 PM
read somewhere a while back about an actor taking over as him after abbet road album

The real Paul McCartney disappears in September/October of 1966 long before Abbey Road although I don't think the guy that's Paul McCartney today came into play until early 1968.

Real Paul September 1966
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/beatlescan131hf.jpg

Another picture from the same time
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/paulbudda.jpg

And now the switch

Mal Evans home movies from November 1966

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/billy_shears_on_mal_evans_video_20.jpg

Notice the straight rather than arched eyebrows and the slanted eyes.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/billy_shears_on_mal_evans_video_21.jpg

I think this is November too outside the EMI studios

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/3137526.jpg

Outside the EMI studios in December. First interview with fake Paul.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/faul_2.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/faul_1.jpg

notaslave
08-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I heard nothing about the whole Paul is dead theory until I first saw it on here and went and took a look at the difference in skull sizes etc.,

Furthermore I am not convinced about Lennon. Reading some of his last lyrics, he seemed to be thinking of going away. But I could be wrong.

eternal_spirit
18-06-2007, 05:07 PM
With all that's been said and the evidence produced. Is there any real evidence that Paul is really dead and the one we know today as Paul is a fake???
What was the real reason that the Beatles stopped performing live as a band??? So early on???
Does Paul get questioned are you the real Paul???

i am all i am
18-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Here's an interesting take on the music industry that I found while researching something a few weeks back now. It has references about The Beatles in it.....

AMERICA UNDER THE CURSE OF MUSICIAN DEMONS POSSESSED

rock music is a product of a disoriented, despairing, drug-related sex-mad generation. There’s no question about that. The first big rock singer was Elvis Presley, who killed himself with drugs and who went through women, you know, continuously. And he gave rise to the whole rock generation. He was the first, and his whole act was sexual, sensual, you know; it was terrible.

Elvis Presley, a Monarch mind-controlled slave, believed he had a twin that communicated with him spiritually. In the Angel Times magazine, (Oct. issue), a childhood friend of Elvis states that Elvis communicated with beings as a child. These being had showed Elvis a vision of dancing, and of people "dressed in white with colors all around." While it is popular to dismiss the vanishing twin phenomena with superficial medical explanations, or with alien theories, at least of some of the phenomena is the result of the Illuminati’ s massive system of abuse, where they need babies for sacrifice, experiments and programming.

In the following statements, rock musicians testify of an outside power that has taken over them while writing and performing rock music. Some of them have actually identified this power as demonic:

JIMI HENDRIX’ girlfriend, Fayne Pridgon, said: “He used to always talk about some devil or something was in him, you know. He didn’t know what made him act the way he acted and what made him say the things he said, and the songs and different things like that … just came out of him. It seems to me he was so tormented and just torn apart and like he really was obsessed, you know, with something really evil” (sound track from film Jimi Hendrix, interview with Fayne Pridgon, side 4, cited by Heartbeat of the Dragon, p. 50).

“In the end you have to look at a song and not know exactly where it came from” (BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN, Dateline, Dec. 14, 1998).

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page of LED ZEPPELIN both claim that they don’t know who wrote their occultic song Stairway to Heaven. Plant testified: “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. … I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat” (Davin Seay, Stairway to Heaven, p. 249).

“I’ve always considered that there was some way where we were able to channel energy, and that energy was able to be, from another source, if you like, like a higher power or something, that was actually doing the work. I’ve often thought of us just being actually just the earthly beings that played the music because it was uncanny. Some of this music came out extremely uncanny” (Bill Ward of BLACK SABBATH, cited in Black Sabbath An Oral History, p. 7).

“It’s amazing, ’cause sometimes when we’re on stage, I feel like somebody’s just moving the pieces. ... I’m just going, ‘God, we don’t have any control over this.’ And that’s magic” (Stevie Nicks of FLEETWOOD MAC, Circus, April 14, 1971).

ANGUS YOUNG, lead guitarist for AC-DC, is called the “guitar demon”; and he admitted that something takes control of the band during their concerts: “...it’s like I’m on automatic pilot. By the time we’re halfway through the first number someone else is steering me. I’m just along for the ride. I become possessed when I get on stage” (Hit Parader, July 1985, p. 60).

“We receive our songs by inspiration, like at a seance” (Keith Richards of the ROLLING STONES, Rolling Stone, May 5, 1977, p. 55).

“I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness ... that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Devil. Satan” (LITTLE RICHARD, cited by Charles White, The Life and Times of Little Richard, p. 206).

“You can’t describe it [playing rock music] except to say it’s like a mysterious energy that comes from the metaphysical plane and into my body. It’s almost like being a medium....” (Marc Storace, vocalist with heavy-metal band KROKUS, Circus, January 31, 1984, p. 70).

“They [The Beatles] were like mediums. They weren’t conscious of all they were saying, but it was coming through them” (YOKO ONO, The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Berkeley, 1982, p. 106.).

“[Of his music JOHN LENNON said] “It’s like being possessed: like a psychic or a medium” (The Playboy Interviews, p. 203).

“It’s amazing that it [the tune to ‘In My Life’] just came to me in a dream. That’s why I don’t profess to know anything. I think music is very mystical” (John Lennon, “The Beatles Come Together,” Reader’s Digest, March 2001).

“I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another” (John Lennon, People, Aug. 22, 1988, p. 70).

“The music to ‘Yesterday’ came in a dream. The tune just came complete. You have to believe in magic. I can’t read or write music” (PAUL MCCARTNEY, interview on Larry King Live, CNN, June 12, 2001).

“I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world” (MICHAEL JACKSON, Rolling Stone, Feb. 17, 1983).

“When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself” (Michael Jackson, Teen Beat: A Tribute to Michael Jackson, Summer 1984, p. 27).

“It happens subliminally. It’s the music that compels me to do it. You don’t think about it, it just happens. I’m slave to the rhythm’ (Michael Jackson, explaining the reason for some of the filthy sexual gestures during his concerts, during a 1993 Ophrah Winfrey interview, The Evening Star, Feb. 11, 1993, p. A10).

“When the Siberian shaman gets ready to go into his trance, all the villagers get together... and play whatever instruments they have to send him off [into trance and possession]. … It was the same way with The Doors when we played in concert... I think that our drug experience let us get into it... [the trance state] quicker.... It was like Jim [Morrison] was an electric shaman and we were the electric shaman’s band, pounding away behind him. Sometimes he wouldn’t feel like getting into the state, but the band would keep on pounding and pounding, and little by little it would take him over. God, I could send an electric shock through him with the organ. John could do it with his drumbeats” (DOORS keyboardist Ray Manzarek, cited by Jerry Hopkins and Daniel Sugerman, No One Here Gets Out Alive, pp. 158-60).

“That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen--I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music … you can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music” (Robert Fripp, guitarist for KING CRIMSON, Down Beat, June 1985, p. 61).

“I believe inspiration comes through me and that I channel it” (Jim Kerr, SIMPLE MINDS, cited by Steve Turner, Hungry for Heaven, p. 147).

John McLaughlin, leader of MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA, testified: “One night we were playing and suddenly the spirit entered into me, and I was playing, but it was no longer me playing” (The Rock Report, p. 58).

Glen Tipton of JUDAS PRIEST says, “I just go crazy when I go onstage … it’s like someone else takes over my body” (Hit Parader, Fall 1984, p. 6).

In 1974, JONI MITCHELL told the press of a male spirit who helps her write music. “Joni Mitchell credits her creative powers to a ‘male muse’ she identifies as Art. He has taken so much control of not only her music, but her life, that she feels married to him, and often roams naked with him on her 40-acre estate. His hold over her is so strong that she will excuse herself from parties and forsake lovers whenever he ‘calls’” (Why Knock Rock? p. 112, citing Time magazine, Dec. 16, 1974, p. 39).

GINGER BAKER, drummer for the popular ‘60s band CREAM, said: “It happens to us quite often--it feels as though I’m not playing my instrument, something else is playing it and that same thing is playing all three of our instruments. That’s what I mean when I say it’s frightening sometimes. Maybe we’ll all play the same phrase out of nowhere. It happens very often with us” (Bob Larson, Rock and the Church, p. 66).

JOE COCKER, who contorts grotesquely during his performances, claims that something “seizes” him when he songs rock & roll (Time magazine, cited by Bob Larson, Rock and the Church, p. 66).

Lead singer Perry Farrell of JANE’S ADDICTION performs in a “frenzied trance-state” like that of a shaman.

“When I’m singing and in touch with the energy I’m generating, I sometimes literally have no awareness of where I am. The ego disappears, and me and my surroundings with it. … that’s the reason I’m in music--to achieve that feeling” (Daryl Oates of HALL AND OATES, interview with Timothy White, 1987, Rock Lives, p. 592).

The original recording of “I Put a Spell on You” was done after the SCREAMIN’ JAY HAWKINS and his band members got drunk and “some type of presence seemed to seize him.” He began “grunting, growling, screaming, gurgling in strange unknown tongues, and wildly dancing around the studio” (Heartbeat of the Dragon, p. 40).

“Rock has always been the devil’s music, you can’t convince me that it isn’t. I honestly believe everything I’ve said—I believe rock and roll is dangerous. … I feel that we’re only heralding something even darker than ourselves” (DAVID BOWIE, Rolling Stone, February 12, 1976, p. 83).

“I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is—Satan” (OZZY OSBOURNE, Hit Parader, February 1978, p. 24).

HYPNOTIZING PEOPLE THROUGH MUSIC Jimmy Hendrix once said :[windows media player] "I can explain everything better through music. YOU HYPNOTIZE PEOPLE... And when you get people at [their] weakest point you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That's why the name "electric church' flashes in and out." ".

Led Zeppelin (From the song Houses of the Holy): "Let the music be your master, won't you heed the masters call? Oh Satan"

Flea (from the Red Hot Chili Peppers)[real player] "Music is really great, it can, it can, it can move, you know a large group of people, it can inspire and move a large group of people then revolution can happen"

Insane Clown Posse[windows media player] "I'm influencing your children"

Crosby of Crosby, Stills & Nash made that plain enough when he bragged, "I figured that the only thing to do was steal their kids. I still think it's the only thing to do...I'm not talking about kidnapping...but about changing young people's value system."

The sexuality of music is usually referred to in terms of rhythm it is the beat that commands a directly physical response" Music with the heavy, hard beat got the name "Rock and Roll" when a disc jockey coined the term from sex in the back seat of a car. "The rock beat is Satan's sound of lawlessness. The rock beat is musical perversion. Every knowledgeable musician knows that the term 'rock' really means a shameful act of lust" But that is not the only problem! The beat of rock is nothing new. Pagan, animistic tribes had the "rock beat" long before it came to America. They use the driving beat to get "high" and bring them into an altered state of consciousness. "Traditional drumming and dancing techniques are designed to achieve the Shamanic State of Consciousness."8 You see, the beat "is a vehicle for demon infestation

SYMPHATHY FOR THE DEVIL The last track completed for the new album, "Sympathy for the Devil" (originally entitled "The Devil Is My Name") went through a complicated evolution, starting out as a rollicking folk-like number similar to "Jig-Saw Puzzle." According to Bill Wyman in Stone Alone, it didn't work that way, but the group kept at it, altering the tempo and sound until it became a kind of demonic samba in the hands of Mick Jagger and Charlie Watts. Nicky Hopkins played a major role in creating the sound of the finished song, his piano emerging as an important part of the reconstituted Stones.

In its subject matter the song broke new ground: the singer postured as the devil and alluded to historical events from biblical times to the present (the line "who killed Kennedy" was revised when Robert was murdered shortly before the recording session). The song has become so familiar and representative of the Stones that it's now difficult for us to appreciate just how listeners and critics alike were overpowered, not only by the boldness of the songwriting, but also by the performances. Keith Richard tore into his guitar solos with a ferocity that seemed to forget the previous two years of druggy digressiveness. Equally striking were Jagger's vocal contortions, recalling Little Richard and Otis Redding.

http://www.geocities.com/jesuselcristos/hoaxology_09.html

http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data/media/3/3D_emoticon_S34.gif With LOVE. http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data/media/3/3D_emoticon_S36.gif

auron
18-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Hmm, Interesting.

i am all i am
18-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Hmm, Interesting.

That's what I thought.

http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data/media/3/3D_emoticon_S34.gif With LOVE. http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data/media/3/3D_emoticon_S36.gif

1 2 free
18-06-2007, 07:38 PM
With all that's been said and the evidence produced. Is there any real evidence that Paul is really dead and the one we know today as Paul is a fake???

There's no evidence that the real PM is dead. It's the most obvious explanation to his disappearence but he could well still be alive. The evidence that the PM we know today is not the same as the original PM is overwhelming but but's not something you're just going to spot in a few pictures or a quick audio comparison. It takes a while to investigate all the aspects from the changes in head size to the fake ears (humourous but true), the changes in his voice and personality and so forth. And many people will always see what they choose to see because this is the nature of reality. As David Icke says we edit out what we don't whish to see or that which we've been conditioned to believe is not there.

What was the real reason that the Beatles stopped performing live as a band??? So early on???

I'd imagine so. They stopped playing live in August 29th 1966 and then the real PM disappear in September/October 1966. As far as I can tell they didn't play live again until the Apple rooftop concert on January 30th 1969. Prior to this they faked live performances for television such is the 'All You Need Is Love' live bropadcast and 'Hey Jude' on the David Frost Show.

Does Paul get questioned are you the real Paul???

He was interviewed regarding this in 1969 when the allegations intially broke. Life magazine did a cover story about it. There's a nice jokey piece on Saturday Night Live many years later where he was asked (by Chris Farley I think) whether he really died. I'm pretty sure he's been asked about it on other occasions too although I'd need to go back and check.

graflok
18-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Here's an interesting take on the music industry that I found while researching something a few weeks back now. It has references about The Beatles in it.....

Yes, very interesting.

Bob Dylan also made similar statements in the documentary film: No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

i am all i am
18-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Yes, very interesting.

Bob Dylan also made similar statements in the documentary film: No Direction Home: Bob Dylan

G'day Graflok.

I haven't seen that documentary, thanks for the tip.

If we think about how an egg can be hard boiled by placing it front of speakers at a rock concert, then combine that with the understandings shown by Masaru Emoto, we can get an idea of the power of music upon the mind and body.

Then it is easy to see why indigenous cultures have their language and music taken away from them when they have been invaded by the PTB, and why they run the music industry. It would merely be another way of controlling the masses.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 02:48 PM
The Beatles were satanists that had made a pact with the devil, and the bill had to be paid to the coven. Every band that has made a pact with satan has had a member die. Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, etc. In an interview with Barbara Walters, Lennon assassin Mark David Chapman clearly demonstrated that he was a satanist. In other words he was an errand boy collecting the payment for satan’s bill. He would then go on to shoot Beatle John Lennon to death.

"Alone in my apartment back in Honolulu, I would strip naked and put on Beatles records and pray to Satan to give me the strength. I prayed for demons to enter my body to give me the power to kill" (cited by Evangelist Richard Ciarrocca, Observations, Dec. 1990).

“In his book, The Ultimate Evil, investigator-author Maury Terry writes that between 1966 and 1967, the Satanic cult, the Process Church, "sought to recruit the Beatles.

The Beatles' album was dedicated to satanist Aleister Crowley. It was released 20 years, nearly to the day, after Crowley's death in 1947. The title song with the lyrics, "It was twenty years ago today..."

Crowley was born in 1875 and was called the "Great Beast." He was known to practice ritual child sacrifice regularly, in his role as Satan's high priest or "Magus." Crowley died in 1947 due to complications of his huge heroin addiction. Before dying, he succeeded in establishing Satanic covens in many U.S. cities including Hollywood. Anger, like Crowley, is a Magus, and appears to be the heir to Crowley. Anger was seventeen years old when Crowley died. In that same year, 1947, Anger was already producing and directing films which, even by today's standards, reek of pure evil.” - http://www.geocities.com/mmiddleton87/ (http://www.geocities.com/mmiddleton87/)

A key link between the Beatles and the Process Church is Kenneth Anger, a follower of the "founding father" of modern Satanism. Anger, born in 1930, and a child Hollywood movie star, became a devoted disciple of Crowley.
http://stargods.org/EvilBeatlesKennithAnger.jpg
Kenneth Anger
The movie Rosemary's baby was filmed in the Dakota were John Lennon was shot to death. It also appears that John Lennon knew the director personally. “The Director of Rosemary’s Baby was Roman Polanski. (At a party in California in 1973, Lennon ‘went berserk, hurling a chair out the window, smashing mirrors, heaving a TV against the wall, and screaming nonsense about film director Roman Polanski being to blame’ - Giuliano)

It’s also interesting to note that when the Beatles went to India to see the Yogi, John Lennon took along Mia Farrow star of the movie Rosemary’s Baby. It would appear that birds of the same coven flock together.

Did this nobody Director Roman Polanski make a pact with the Hollywood coven in order that he be given a very choice script that would make him a successful film director? So what is the price for fame in the underworld? It is the killing of your baby! This fact is even stressed in the movie Rosemary's Baby. In the movie, the coven demanded Rosemary's baby in return for her husband's success in Hollywood. It was an amazing coincidence that the film had a plot that would be similarly played out a year later - Polanski's pregnant actress/wife Sharon Tate would be murdered by Charles Manson's followers. Susan Atkins one of the killers stated that they wanted to remove the baby from Polanski's murdered wife Sharon Tate, but they ran out of time and had to flee the murder scene.

Was the death of Roman Polanski's baby a pre-payment for an Academy Award nomination for Polanski's for Best Adapted Screenplay. This movie became a critically-acclaimed and a commercially successful film. Director Roman Polanski was now on his way to the top of the heap of success.

Weeks before Lennon's death, on his latest album there was a song by Yoko Ono titled Kiss Kiss Kiss. When played backwards one can hear Yoko say, "I shot John Lennon." This is the same album that Lennon's killer John Chapman listened to over and over again! Was Chapman under mind control induced by the album? Mind control plays a very important role in satanism. It is no coincidence that Sirhan Sirhan who murdered Bobby Kennedy was very much involved with hypnosis and satanism. Just like Chapman and Jack Ruby (who assassinated John Kennedy), he claims to have no memory of what he did.

Now enter another mind control victim by the name of Charles Manson a satanic bill collector. His followers saw to it that Roman Polanski's wife was killed and would also attempt to cut out the baby. In the movie Rosemary’s Baby, it is stressed that there is power in babies blood. Could this be the reason why Sharon Tate’s baby was almost cut out of the womb by Susan Atkins Sadie Atkins not only wanted to remove the baby, but she also wanted to take out the eyes of the other murdered people, squash them against the walls, and cut off their fingers.She stated, "We were going to mutilate them, but we didn’t have a chance to."
Rosemary
The main character in the movie and was to have her baby taken away had the nickname "Ro" short for Rosemary. I wonder what Roman Polanski's nick name was? Was it Ro? By the way, magicians wands are made from the wood of holly trees, thus we have Hollywood, and stars are the points of light that shine forth Lucifer's occultist wisdom.

Now that we know Mark Chapman and Charles Manson were receiving messages from Beatle albums, but let’s take it even further. Remember the Beatles White Album that Charles Manson got his murderous orders from.

On the album there is a song called Sexy Sadie. Well it turns out that this was the nickname of Susan Atkins. Now “Sadie Mae Glutz was the alias given to the Family member Susan Atkins by Manson even before the appearance of the White Album song 'Sexy Sadie!'" -http://www.phinnweb.com/livingroom/rosemary/ (http://www.phinnweb.com/livingroom/rosemary/)

It was Sadie's testimony in court that brought an end to the Manson family. Now read the lyrics below from the Beatles song Sexy Sadie.
http://stargods.org/EvilBeatlesSusanAtkins.jpg
Susan Atkins
"Sexy Sadie what have you done"
Sexy Sadie Beatles “White album” Year 1968

Sexy Sadie what have you done
You made a fool of everyone
You made a fool of everyone
Sexy Sadie ooh what have you done.

Sexy Sadie you broke the rules
You laid it down for all (the court) to see
You laid it down for all to see
Sexy Sadie oooh you broke the rules.

One sunny day the world was waiting for a lover
She came along to turn on everyone
Sexy Sadie the greatest (Manson killer)of them all.

(Susan Atkins was a sexual lover of the Manson family)

Sexy Sadie how did you know
The world was waiting just for you
The world was waiting just for you
Sexy Sadie oooh how did you know.

Sexy Sadie you'll get yours yet
However big you think you are
Sexy Sadie oooh you'll get yours yet.

Susan Atkins often bragged and boasted.

We gave her everything we owned just to sit at her table
Just a smile would lighten everything
Sexy Sadie she's the latest and the greatest of them all.

She made a fool of everyone
Sexy Sadie.

Sexy Sadie.
Brackets by author

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Another nickname of Susan Atkins was Sadie Mae Glutz

Maggie Mae (Written by Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey)
Album “Let it be” Year 1970

Oh dirty Maggie Mae they have taken her away
And she never walk down Lime Street any more
Oh the judge he guilty found her
For robbing a homeward bounder
That dirty no good robbin' Maggie Mae
To the port of Liverpool
They returned me to
Two pounds ten a week, that was my pay.

Beatles “Let It Be” Album
May 8th 1970
Susan Atkins aka Sadie Mae Glutz
(Sexy) Sadie (Dirty Maggie Mae) Glutz (Manson's Slut?). Well "they have taken her away And she'll never walk down Lime (light) Street anymore Oh the judge he guilty found her..."

Speculation: Could the above lyrics also be a metaphor for black mail?

So why was Sharon Tate chosen to die. My feeling is that Roman Polanski made a pact with the Hollywood coven to exchange his child for his own success and fame. He was a unknown movie director until he was handed a script that would make him an instant success. So why give a major script to a basically unknown and un-established director? Why is because of his sacrificial offering of his child that would have to be made in the future. Charles Manson would be the grocery clerk coming for payment for a bill.
http://stargods.org/EvilBeatlesCharlesManson.jpg
Charles Manson
Sadie had stated that Sharon Tate had been the last to die because, "She had to watch the others die." By all accounts, Tate died in excruciating fear and agony. Bugliosi gives Atkins’ account: she was holding Sharon Tate at the time and, “Tex came back and he looked at her and he said, ‘Kill her.” And I killed her... And I just stabbed her and she fell, and I stabbed her again. I don’t know how many times I stabbed her...” Sharon begged for the life of her baby, but Atkins told her, “Shut up. I don’t want to hear it.”

“Before he killed him, Charles “Tex” Watson told Voytek Frykowski: ‘I am the Devil and I am here to do the Devil’s business.’” Months later at the trial, Manson’s “disciples” were said to have been utterly under his power.

Sharon Tate's unborn baby, killed by the Manson family, was named Paul Richard Polanski. It was a male child.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 02:51 PM
John Lennon Murder

http://stargods.org/BeatleLennon.jpg
John Lennon with his killer
Mark Chapman in background

John Hinkley who attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan "followed as exactly as he possibly could EVERY SINGLE MOVE that Mark David CHAPMAN had made, in the days before CHAPMAN murdered John Lennon.

Even MORE bizarre: at the time of their respective arrests following both shooting incidents, John Hinckley AND Mark David Chapman were each carrying on their person a paperback copy of the J.D. Salinger novel, ’CATCHER IN THE RYE.’ (AS did the MK-Ultra mind-controlled assassin Jerry played by Mel Gibson in the surprisingly revealing movie Conspiracy Theory.)

J.D. Salinger, certainly a gifted author, had SUBSTANTIAL and enduring ties to the U.S. intelligence community; in particular, the CIA. Was the book originally intended to be a mind-control programming tool? It's hard to say, but not inconceivable.

SO: Hinckley traced Chapman's footsteps, as it were, in an incredibly eerie AND incredibly REVEALING, scripted tableau; which culminated, as it did with Chapman, in mind-controlled Manchurian Candidate assassin Hinckley shooting his prey on the New York City streets.

Which indeed, brings up yet a FURTHER point. Hinckley FIRST CAME to New York WELL BEFORE his attempt to assassinate Reagan, in order to prepare himself for his assigned role by imitating Chapman's moves and actions of a few months before.

SO: HOW did Hinckley KNOW, several weeks BEFORE-hand, that Reagan was going to be at the place in New York City were Hinckley would shoot him, AND the DAY and TIME Reagan would be there??

SOMEBODY on the "INSIDE," who knew Reagan's schedule some time in advance, positioned Hinckley in New York well before the date of the attempted assassination of Reagan.

Somebody like George BUSH, Sr., maybe? Trying to get a jump on taking over as President? Or, maybe just sending ol' Ronnie a VERY strong, clear message about who the "boss" really was...
Written by NewsHawk

Beatle member George Harrison was the next to die and died from cancer. In the murky world of the occult there are many convenient deaths due to cancer. The occult bill collector had already come once in a previous failed attempt to kill Harrison with a knife. I find this rather curios when comparing real life to the Beatle movie called Help. In the movie Ringo is given a ring that makes him the target of a cult which wants to sacrifice him! They continually chase after him with a knife!

SANTA MONICA, December 30, 1999 -- Another Beatle victimized by violence.

Ex-Mop Top George Harrison was stabbed at his London-area home today by a knife-wielding intruder, reports say. Harrison, 56, was stabbed once in the chest before fending off the attacker. His wife, Olivia, suffered minor head injuries in the attack, but did not require hospitalization….The attack, which reportedly took place sometime around 3:30 a.m. London time, was said to have shocked residents of the quiet, upper-class community of Henley-On-Thames. Harrison's estate was thought to be particularly well guarded. It reportedly featured 24-hour security, patrol dogs and barbed wire fencing. British authorities said they were investigating burglary as a possible motive.

A 33-year-old man -- a resident of the Beatles' own Liverpool -- was arrested and booked on suspicion of attempted murder.

Harrison's stabbing comes 19 years after fellow ex-bandmate John Lennon was shot and killed outside his New York apartment by obsessed fan Mark David Chapman. Jim Bartoo, Hollywood.com
Occultists often use so called sacred numbers to bring them power. Sacrifices are often made on the bases of these numbers. Prime sacred numbers are 3, 6, 7, 9, 11. Sacred multiples are 19, 21, 33.

Note the year that Harrison’s attack took place. It was in 1999. Inverted with the one left out you have 666, the most sacred number of all. He was 56 years old. 5+6=11 which is a very sacred number representing the antichrist known as the 11th horn. Note too that he is stabbed by a man who just happens to be 33 years old. This too is a very sacred number since it is 3X11. He was also attacked around 3:30 am (33).

Another interesting event was that Prime Minister Chretien of Canada was attacked by a young man with knife too. The man somehow got through the intense home security and found his way in to into the Prime Ministers home late at night. This murder attempt failed.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Conclusion
My feeling is that that the Beatles were members of the same Hollywood occult coven that Roman Polanski was. The Movie Rosemary’s Baby was a future template of what was going to happen to Polanski’s wife Sharon Tate. Also the songs recorded by the Beatles seem to indicate that they knew what was going to take place too. I believe that songs like Helter Skelter, which Charles Manson felt he got his orders to kill from, were recorded by the Beatles for that express purpose.

As in the movie Rosemary’s Baby, I believe Sharon Tate was manipulated and set up by all the people around her that she loved and trusted and loved including her own husband. She was the sacrifice to satan for all Polanski’s success. I for one was not fooled by Polanski's tears during interviews.

Interesting to note that Mia Farrow who played Rosemary allegedly feared she would be the next victim of the murder spree. In her 1968 excursion to India with John Lennon of The Beatles, John wrote 'Dear Prudence' (also a song on White Album) for Mia Farrow's younger sister.

Mark Chapman was the name of Lennon's killer - Winifred Chapman was the maid who had first found the bodies at 10050 Cielo Drive.

Coincidences?
-Roman Polanski had done a prior movie called, Knife in the Water 1962

-George Harrison attacked by man with knife.

-All through the movie Help, Beatle Ringo Star is chased by religious fanatics that are armed with a knife.

-Susan Atkins was going to remove Sharon Tate's baby with a knife.
-Susan Atkins was a member Anton Szandor LaVey's Church of Satan.
-Nick names of Susan Atkins Sadie Mae Glutz, Sexy Sadie, Violet Sharon King, Donna Kay Powell.

-In the name (Charles) Manson, if you remove the "n" you are left with the word Mason.
-The Beatles White album was recorded between May 30th 1968 and October 13th 1968 and released Nov 22, 1968. November 22 was the fifth anniversary of the John F. Kennedy assassination.
-Actress friend of John Lennon Mia Farrow was the star of the movie Rosemary's Baby which was filmed in the the Dakota apartment block where John Lennon lived and was killed.
Theatrical Release: Rosemary’s Baby
June 12 1968
June's numeric value is 6 (the sixth month). Interesting to note too is the fact that 12 = 6+6. So 12 is six twice. You are then left with 666, (satan in the flesh).
"There is no comfort in the coven of the witch Some very clever doctor went and sterilized the bitch (Sharon Tate?) And the only man of energy, (Manson?) yes the *revolution’s pride (Manson's revolution?) He trained a hundred women (Manson's women?) just to kill an unborn child.(Sharon Tate's baby?) " —Leonard Cohen- “No Diamonds in the Mine” Brackets mine.
*Charles Manson believed in a revolution between blacks and whites which he called "Helter Skelter" after a Beatle song by the same name.

Sharon Tate
Date of birth 24 (=6) January 1943, Dallas, Texas, USA
Date of death: 9 August 1969
-Note the three 9s in this date. Inverted it becomes 666! The number of Rosemary's baby.
-One year prior to the death of Sharon Tate, the Beatles White album is released on November 22, 1968. On the album John Lennon sings a song about Susan Atkins being implicated in something that will not happen until one year later in the future.
-It would appear that John Lennon personally knew Susan Atkins a year before she murdered Sharon Tate. She murdered Sharon Tate because of orders from Charles Manson who in turn heard his orders from the Beatles White album. They were secret messages that only Manson could perceive. He seemed to be under mind control with the album acting as a vehicle.
-The Beatles were created and put together by Tavistock a mind control center in America.
An outstanding example of social conditioning to accept change, even when it is recognized as unwelcome change by the large population group in the sights of Stanford Research Institute, was the "advent" of the BEATLES. The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.
Tavistock and its Stanford Research Center created trigger words which then came into general usage around "rock music" and its fans. Trigger words created a distinct new break-away largely young population group which was persuaded by social engineering and conditioning to believe that the Beatles really were their favorite group. All trigger words devised in the context of "rock music" were designed for mass control of the new targeted group, the youth of America.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/rock_and_mc.htm (http://www.illuminati-news.com/rock_and_mc.htm)
It is obvious that Charles Manson was receiving "trigger words" from the White album. This is the same album that Mark Chapman listened to before he murdered John Lennon. Ironic is it not?

-Years later with President Ford in the White house, then Vice President Nelson Rockefeller was just a heartbeat away from becoming leader of the free world. With Rocky as Vice President, if anything should befall Ford at that time, he would instantly become President. Well, time to send in Manson's followers once again. One of Manson's followers Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme steps out in a failed assassination attempt against President Ford. (September 5, 1975) Two weeks later another woman Sara Jane Moore attempts another assassination with a handgun. (September 22, 1975)
-30 Dec 1999 Paranoid schizophrenic Michael Abram breaks into the home of George Harrison and stabs him several times in the chest. Voices in Abram's head told him that the former Beatles were witches.
In his book, The Ultimate Evil, investigator-author Maury Terry writes that between 1966 and 1967, the Satanic cult, the Process Church, "sought to recruit the Beatles.

A key link between the Beatles and the Process Church is Kenneth Anger, a follower of the "founding father" of modern Satanism, Aleister Crowley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Anger, born in 1930, and a child Hollywood movie star, became a devoted disciple of Aleister Crowley.

Crowley was born in 1875 and was called the "Great Beast 666." He was known to practice ritual child sacrifice regularly, in his role as Satan's high priest or "Magus." Crowley died in 1947 due to complications of his huge heroin addiction. Before dying, he succeeded in establishing Satanic covens in many U.S. cities including Hollywood. Kenneth Anger, like Crowley, is a Magus, and appears to be the heir to Crowley.

the Beatles' album was dedicated to Satanist Aleister Crowley. It was released 20 years, to the day, after Crowley's death in 1947, and its title song began with the lyrics, "It was twenty years ago today..." The album's cover featured a picture of Crowley.
http://stargods.org/EvilBeatlesLennonSalute.jpg
John Lennon satanic salute
"They're COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing." Derek Taylor, Press Officer for the Beatles

"I believed that he was Satan himself at times" George Martin, Beatles Producer

"Jesus, a garlic-eating, stinking little yellow, greasy fascist bastard catholic Spaniard." John Lennon, A Spaniard in the Works, p.14)

"Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and will be proved right. You just wait.. . .We're more powerfull than Jesus ever was.." Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me." John Lennon
http://stargods.org/BeatlesRosemary.jpg
Knife scene in Rosemary's Baby
http://stargods.org/BeatlesDakotas.jpg
John Lennon was shot to death outside the Dakota apartment block
http://stargods.org/EvilBeatlesDakota.jpg
The Dakota where John Lennon was sacrificed and
where the movie Rosemary's Baby was filmed
Related article link: The Beatles (http://www.wayoflife.org/fbns/beatles.htm)
Way of Life Ministries

http://stargods.org/Ban_StarGods.jpg

Back to Home Page
http://stargods.org/ (http://stargods.org/)

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Even as early as the beginning of 1961, before they became international rock stars, the Beatles experienced rioting at their concerts. “In most places the appearance ended in riots, especially when Paul sang ‘Long Tall Sally,’ a standard rock number but done with tremendous beat and excitement. They were beginning to realize the effect they could have on an audience and often made the most of it, until things got out of hand. Paul says that some of the early ballrooms were terrifying” (The Beatles, p. 94). The Beatles fans used fire extinguishers on each other at the Hambledone Hall. Paul McCartney said: “When we played ‘Hully Gully,’ that used to be one of the tunes which ended in fighting.” Neil Aspinall, the road manager for the Beatles, testified that “they were beginning to cause riots everywhere.” A British rock fan magazine of that time observed that the reason for the violence was that the Beatles “symbolised the rebellion of youth.” When the Beatles broke into international fame, the rioting became even worse. The British parliament discussed “the thousands of extra policemen all around the country who were being made to do extra, and dangerous, duty because of the Beatles” (The Beatles, p. 184). At a concert in Manila in 1966, the Beatles were kicked and punched by the crowds because they were perceived to have been discourteous to the President’s wife. During the Beatles’ last tour in the States, the crowds surged forward and viciously bashed in the roof of the limousine they thought the Beatles were in. As it turned out, the Beatles had been smuggled out in an ambulance.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:07 PM
THE BEATLES AND PAGAN RELIGION. In the summer of 1967, the four Beatles and other rock stars, including Brian Jones and Mike Jagger of the Rolling Stones, visited Guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi during his trip to North Wales and listened to the teachings that he called the “Spiritual Regeneration Movement.” This false teacher claimed to have a path of regeneration other than that of being born again through faith in Jesus Christ. Later the Beatles, along with Donovan, Mia Farrow, Beach Boy Mike Love, and others, visited the Maharishi’s ashram on the banks of the River Ganges in India to study Transcendental Meditation. The Beatles soon split with the Maharishi. One reason was his suggestion that they turn over 25 percent of their income to his work. Another reason was they caught the Guru eating meat, which was not allowed to his disciples, and engaging in acts of immorality with female disciples. Lennon later composed a song about the Maharishi titled “Sexy Sadie.”
http://www.wayoflife.org/fbns/beatles.htm

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:08 PM
The Beatles had a central role in popularizing the Hare Krishna movement in the west. In December 1966, Hindu Swami Bhaktivedanta recorded an album of chanting titled Krishna Consciousness. The recording was done in New York City, but George Harrison was in New York at the time and had been joining in with Hare Krishna chanting sessions in Tompkins Square Park. He took the album back to England and the Beatles ordered 100 copies of it. Soon after that, Harrison and Lennon sang the Hare Krishna chant “for days” during a sailing trip through the Greek islands. Harrison reminisced, “Like six hours we sang, because we couldn’t stop once we got going.” In September 1969, at the invitation of the Beatles, the Swami moved to England and set up shop at Tittenhurst Park, an 80-acre estate owned by John Lennon. Three or four times a week he gave public lectures in a building at the north end of the property, about 100 yards from the main house, in which John and his second wife, Yoko, lived. A Hindu altar was set up there and eventually the building was called “the Temple.” The Swami, who took the impressive but blasphemous title of His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, founded the Hare Krishna movement. In June of 1969, Hare Krishna followers sang in Montreal, Canada, with John and Yoko on the recording of “Give Peace a Chance,” a song that would become extremely influential. John and Yoko chanted Hare Krishna on that song. “The Hare Krishna devotees had been visiting with the Lennons for several days, discussing world peace and self-realization” (Krishna web site, http://introduction.Krishna.org/Articles/2000/08/00066.html (http://introduction.krishna.org/Articles/2000/08/00066.html)), and the Lennons recorded the song to promote the Hindu concept of world peace. That same summer, George Harrison produced a hit single, “The Hare Krishna Mantra,” which featured Hindus from the London Radha-Krishna Temple. It rose to the Top 10 and made the pagan Hare Krishna chant a household word in the West. Harrison co-signed the lease on the first Hare Krishna temple in London. He also gave them a mansion outside London, which they made into an international ashram, where hundreds of thousands of people have learned about Hinduism in the heart of the old British empire. Harrison financed the publication of Krishna magazine and put up $19,000 to print the first edition of the Krishna book in 1970. In his introduction to book, Harrison said, “As GOD is unlimited. HE has many Names. Allah-Buddha-Jehova-Rama: All are KRISHNA, all are ONE.” By 1982, a leader in the Hare Krishna movement said it is “growing like wildfire” and “Krishna consciousness has certainly spread more in the last sixteen years than it has since the sixteenth century” (Interview with George Harrison at the Hare Krishna web site). Today the complete works of Prabhupada are in all the major colleges and universities of the world. Millions upon millions have been influenced to think more favorably of pagan gods because of the Beatles.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Though Lennon rejected organized forms of Hinduism, he continued to believe in yoga till the end of his life. “If John’s energy level and ambition were running high, a half hour or more of yoga was next on the agenda. . . . Outside of walking, yoga was the only exercise he ever did. But spiritual rather than physical reasons motivated him to continue meditating. . . . [He believed yoga could help him achieve his greatest ambition, which was] a state of spiritual perfection by following The Way of The Masters: Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna and Gandhi. . . . John believed that if he meditated long and hard enough, he’d merge with God and acquire psychic powers, like clairvoyance and the ability to fly through the air. And he wanted those powers as badly as he wanted anything” (Robert Rosen, Nowhere Man, p. 18).

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Harrison’s 1971 song “MY SWEET LORD,” which he published the year following the breakup of the Beatles, is a song of praise to the Hindu god Krishna. It mentions the long process of achieving Nirvana through meditation and mysticism. At the end of the song, there is a little ruse, when the words “hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah” cunningly and almost imperceptibly merge into “Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Hare Rama.” Thus the song transforms from a form of Christian praise to the praise of the Hindu god Krishna. In fact, Harrison admits that he did that to trick people. In his 1982 interview with the Hare Krishna organization he said, “I wanted to show that Hallelujah and Hare Krishna are quite the same thing. I did the voices singing ‘Hallelujah’ and then the change to ‘Hare Krishna’ so that people would be chanting the maha-mantra before they knew what was going on! . . . My idea in ‘My Sweet Lord,’ because it sounded like a ‘pop song,’ was to sneak up on them a bit. The point was to have the people not offended by ‘Hallelujah,’ and by the time it gets to ‘Hare Krishna,’ they’re already hooked, and their foot’s tapping, and they’re already singing along ‘Hallelujah,’ to kind of lull them into a sense of false security. And then suddenly it turns into ‘Hare Krishna,” and they will all be singing that before they know what’s happened, and they will think, ‘Hey, I thought I wasn’t supposed to like Hare Krishna! . . . It was just a little trick really” (Harrison, Krishna web site, http://introduction.Krishna.org/Articles/2000/08/00066.html (http://introduction.krishna.org/Articles/2000/08/00066.html)). The trick worked, because when it first came out, many Christians thought Harrison was glorifying the Lord of the Bible. Harrison said, “Ten years later they're still trying to figure out what the words mean” (Ibid.). The song was immensely popular. The album on which it appeared, All Things Must Past, remained the top selling album in America for seven weeks straight. Another song on that album, “Awaiting on You All,” also deals with Hinduism and chanting.
Harrison also sang about Krishna in his albums Living in the Material World (1973), Dark Horse (1974), and Somewhere in England (1982). Living in the Material World had the lyrics: “I hope to get out of this place/ By the Lord Sri Krishna’s grace/ My salvation from the material world.” The Living in the Material World album cover contained a photo of the Hindu god Krishna and promoted the Bhagavad-gita, the Hindu scriptures. During his 1974 concerts in America, Harrison led audiences in the Hare Krishna mantra. In 1987, Harrison testified that Hinduism was still a part of his life. “I still believe the purpose of our life is to get God-realization. There’s a science that goes with that, the science of self-realization. It’s still very much a part of my life, but it’s sort of very personal, very private” (People, Oct. 19, 1987, p. 64). As we will see, Harrison remained committed to Hinduism to his death.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:15 PM
The song “Tomorrow Never Knows” was inspired by John Lennon’s “drug-addled readings of the Tibetan Book of the Dead” (Robert Seay, Stairway to Heaven, p. 140). The lyrics say: “Turn off your mind relax and float downstream. It is not dying. It is not dying. Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void. It is shining. It is shining. That you may see the meaning of within. It is being. It is being.” As we shall see, John Lennon and Yoko Ono were heavily involved in occultism toward the end of Lennon’s life.
Lennon “was strongly influenced by Van Gogh and Marcel Duchamp [depraved artists and philosophers who taught that life is meaningless]; these men were the textbook teachers of Lennon when he attended the Liverpool Art School. Both he and Yoko Ono were much involved in avant-garde art, and their music certainly reveals this fact” (H.T. Spence, Confronting Contemporary Christian Music, p. 41). In 1965 Lennon was asked, “What will you do when Beatlemania subsides?” He replied: “I don’t suppose I think much about the future. I don’t really [care]. Though now we’ve made it, it would be a pity to get bombed. It’s selfish, but I don’t care too much about humanity—I’m an escapist. Everybody’s always drumming on about the future but I’m not letting it interfere with my laughs, if you see what I mean” (Seay, Stairway to Heaven, p. 128).

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Lennon and Yoko Ono were fascinated by the occult. He purchased entire sections of occult literature in bookstores (Gary Patterson, Hellhounds on Their Trail, p. 181). Occultist John Green was hired by Yoko Ono in 1974 to be her tarot card reader. “As time went on he became Lennon’s advisor, confidant and friend. Until October of 1980, he worked closely with them.

They did everything according to ‘the cards.’ He advised them on all of their business transactions and investments, even to the point of how to handle the problems Lennon was having with Apple, the Beatles record company” (Song Magazine, Feb. 1984, p. 16, cited by More Rock, Country & Backward Masking Unmasked, p. 105). “People were hired and fired based on the findings of the tarot card reader, Charlie Swan; the Council of Seers, an assortment of freelance astrologers, psychics and directionalists; and

Yoko’s own consultations with the zodiac and Book of Numbers” (Robert Rosen, Nowhere Man, p. 38). Yoko followed the Asian philosophy of katu-tugai, which combined numerology with cartography. According to the tenets of katu-tugai, traveling in a westerly direction ensures good luck. In 1977, Yoko spent a week in South America studying magic with a seven-foot-tall Columbian witch, who was paid $60,000 to teach Yoko how to cast spells. “The Lennons saw magic as both an instrument of crisis management and the ideal weapon” (Rosen, p. 62). They cast magic spells against their opponents in lawsuits (Geoffrey Giuliano, p. 119) and even against Paul and Linda McCartney when they simply wanted to visit the Lennons in 1980 (p. 208). Lennon also believed in UFOs, and he religiously read the tabloid reports on these. He claimed to have seen a UFO hovering over the East River in 1974, and his song “Nobody Told Me,” which appeared on his Milk and Honey album, was about UFOs over New York. Lennon was fascinated with a book called The Lost Spear of Destiny, which was about the spear used to pierce the side of Jesus Christ when He was on the cross. Lennon fantasized about finding the spear. When asked what he would do with it if he found it, Lennon replied that he could do anything in the universe (Giuliano, Lennon in America, p. 81).

Lennon and Yoko participated in séances, and Yoko believed that she was a reincarnation of a 3,000-year-old Persian mummy that she had purchased in from Switzerland (Giuliano, p. 157). She collected Egyptian artifacts, believing they possessed magical powers

i am all i am
20-06-2007, 06:17 PM
G'day Eternal Spirit.

Great posts. Thanks for the info.

eternal_spirit
20-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Yoko Ono believed the Hindu myth that a son born on his father’s birthday inherits his soul when the father dies. Thus, they arranged to have their son, Sean, delivered by cesarean on Lennon’s 35th birthday, October 9, 1975 (Hellhounds on Their Trail, p. 183). She “was convinced the baby would be a messiah who would one day change the world” (Giuliano, p. 101).
Lennon and Yoko’s prognosticators frequently gave false predictions. When Yoko was pregnant, I Ching predicted the baby was a girl; but it was actually a boy (Giuliano, p. 88). In 1976, Yoko’s psychic advisers suggested that Lennon should not resume his musical career until 1982, but he died two years before then (Giuliano, p. 108). A psychic Yoko consulted in 1977 in Rome predicted that Lennon would become musically productive again in 1980 and that this phase would last two years, but Lennon died in 1980 (Giuliano, p. 144). In 1979, only a year before Lennon’s death, Yoko’s advisers forecast that she and John would have two more children

1 2 free
21-06-2007, 12:17 PM
"Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and will be proved right. You just wait.. . .We're more powerfull than Jesus ever was.." Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me." John Lennon

The undoctored quote is:

"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that; I'm right, and I will be proved right. We are more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first -- rock'n'roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."

nalencer
11-07-2007, 12:58 AM
So much of this has been taken out of context or misquoted that it's hard to take any of it seriously.

pedsi
12-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Ive only really looked at this whole McCartney thing recently and beleive there could well be a lot more to him than meets the eye.....
What aroused my suspicion was the way that heather has been treated since they split up,she's more or less been treated by the media the same way david icke was in the early 90s....all a comedian has to do is mention her name for a laugh, like she's some kind of loony.

Maybee this is incase she decides to spill the beans further down the line:eek:

graflok
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM
What aroused my suspicion was the way that heather has been treated since they split up,she's more or less been treated by the media the same way david icke was in the early 90s....all a comedian has to do is mention her name for a laugh, like she's some kind of loony.

Also, Paul's earlier wife, Linda, died under suspicious circumstances:
article link (http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9804/22/mccartney.investigation/index.html)

pedsi
12-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Aye no wonder Heather was seen to be carrying a camcorder around with her...she knows the score alright

emerald
12-07-2007, 05:19 PM
How can not be all strange about Paul McCartney if hes not the real Paul McCartney, but his impersonator? Theres much evidence about it. The so-called hoax from 1966 about McCartney's death was not a hoax at all, it was all true. Tavistock, occultism, MI5, MI6 and all the stuff is involved in this. Many artists have been replaced (some killed, some just pushed aside) along the way on various reasons. And the Eric Clapton u see today is not the real one. It goes also for Sheryl Crow, Sylvie Vartan, Doris Day, Marianne Faithfull, David Bowie. Music and cinema history is a bath of blood. Here are 2 sites: http://60if.proboards21.com/ and http://only1rad.proboards62.com/index.cgi/

graflok
13-07-2007, 02:06 AM
And the Eric Clapton u see today is not the real one.

Funny you should say that. I've been thinking the same thing. He doesn't even look like Clapton.

Know any good reference sites on this?

gold
13-07-2007, 04:03 PM
John lennon (Working Class Hero)

As soon as your born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and despise a fool
Till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for 20 odd years
Then they expect you to pick a career
When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religon, sex and T.V.
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasents as far as I can see

There's room at the top I'm telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill

Yes , A Working Class Hero is something to be

Maybe lennon got to close to the truth and wanted to speak out against the mind controllers, alot of people would of listend and believed what he had to say, that's why they offed him.

I agree...... As they did with Marc Bolan (T Rex) Read his lyrics in the song 'Ballroom of Mars' They both had songs about a revolution!

gold
13-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Ive only really looked at this whole McCartney thing recently and beleive there could well be a lot more to him than meets the eye.....

MaCartney was also quoted as saying 'Me and Heather have nothing in common, I like to talk about Al Gore and all those things.

emerald
13-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Funny you should say that. I've been thinking the same thing. He doesn't even look like Clapton.

I posted them above. Ill keep looking for others, though is pretty hard to find a truly good one.

1 2 free
14-07-2007, 10:14 AM

The 'Nothing Is Real' forum is by far the best for Paul Was Replaced info as well as info on Clapton/Sylvie Vartan/Mia Farrow/etc.

http://invanddis.proboards29.com/index.cgi

You have to join the forum to see the other celebrity replacements section.

montag
14-07-2007, 11:00 AM
http://stargods.org/EvilBeatlesLennonSalute.jpg

This is not a satanic hand sign, but rather the deaf hand sign for love..

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/595/miracleworkerts9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-14

father ted
14-07-2007, 11:55 AM
What lennon's doing means "I love you" in sign language, coincidence, maybe, maybe not.

This thread's gone ridiculous, there's so much wrong info in here it's not funny! Who's the clown who wrote that mcartney got knighted twice? Maybe it got spammed or trolled to death I dunno, but seriously, check upon your research before you type:mad:

eternal_spirit
14-07-2007, 03:47 PM

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/595/miracleworkerts9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-14

Lennon's hand signal has his hand facing the other way around. :confused: Could this be the reverse meaning of love?

graflok
14-07-2007, 06:10 PM

Shot at 2007-07-14

Yeah, but who decided to include that sign into the language? Illuminati symbols
are often explained away as meaning something else.

montag
14-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Lennon's hand signal has his hand facing the other way around. :confused: Could this be the reverse meaning of love?
Either that or he loves himself..??:p

montag
14-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah, but who decided to include that sign into the language? Illuminati symbols
are often explained away as meaning something else.
Yeah I thought about that, although I doubt whether Lennon's intention was to flash a satanic hand sign, that just doesn't seem right.

father ted
15-07-2007, 03:23 AM
Agree with montaq, the end of yellow submarine finishes with a song called (I think) "I love you". " 1 2 3 4, can I have a little more..." that one. I think they were just sticking to a theme, it's sort of what yellow submarine's all about.

1 2 free
15-07-2007, 09:35 AM
How about the album cover....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/yel1.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x57/speakyourtruth/yel2.jpg

father ted
15-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Hi 12 free, I was just waiting for someone to mention that:D ;)

I was hoping to talk about the occult symbolism and programming that the beatles were used for, or were they aware of it? This is what I really want to know. Were they just used by the tavistock institute (or whatever or whomever it's called), four guys picked out from the rest, but why? Did they write their own songs and used that way or were they written by someone else transmiting ideas int their heads?

What's a little interesting is that they're (pretty much) irish.

"What If the Beatles Were Irish?" by Roy Zimmerman - YouTube , ironic, they were irish:D

Were they mind controll slaves (trauma based)? or were they just plucked out becaused they knew they were talented and used.

Did they choose to draw that on the front cover of yellow submarine or did someone else do that?

1 2 free
16-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Hi 12 free, I was just waiting for someone to mention that:D ;)

I was hoping to talk about the occult symbolism and programming that the beatles were used for, or were they aware of it? This is what I really want to know. Were they just used by the tavistock institute (or whatever or whomever it's called), four guys picked out from the rest, but why? Did they write their own songs and used that way or were they written by someone else transmiting ideas int their heads?

What's a little interesting is that they're (pretty much) irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjH4ZqwOB4 , ironic, they were irish:D

Were they mind controll slaves (trauma based)? or were they just plucked out becaused they knew they were talented and used.

Did they choose to draw that on the front cover of yellow submarine or did someone else do that?

Ah welll....I hate to disappoint. ;) :)

There's a lot of theories about The Beatles but aside from switching Paul and the use of other very prominent 'doubles' there's little evidence to back up these theories. That's why it always ends up being John Lennon quotes taken out of context (or altered).

Lennon may have been put through trauma based mind control though. Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheel claim that Lewis Carroll's 'Alice In Wonderland' is used for programming and they specifically name 'The Walrus And The Carpenter' as being used for programming.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oz.htm

It's well known that Lennon was a fan of Lewis Carroll from his childhood and that The Beatles song 'I Am A Walrus' took inspiration from Carroll's poem.

father ted
16-07-2007, 09:25 AM
It's well known that Lennon was a fan of Lewis Carroll from his childhood and that The Beatles song 'I Am A Walrus' took inspiration from Carroll's poem.
So that explains it;) In my mind, on one hand it means something, on another, it means nothing.

Quote from the playboy interview:

PLAYBOY: "I am the Walrus."

LENNON: The first line was written on one acid trip one weekend. The second line was written on the next acid trip the next weekend, and it was filled in after I met Yoko. Part of it was putting down Hare Krishna. All these people were going on about Hare Krishna, Allen Ginsberg in particular. The reference to "Element'ry penguin" is the elementary, naive attitude of going around chanting, "Hare Krishna," or putting all your faith in any one idol. I was writing obscurely, a la Dylan, in those days

PLAYBOY: The song is very complicated, musically.

LENNON: It actually was fantastic in stereo, but you never hear it all. There was too much to get on. It was too messy a mix. One track was live BBC Radio -- Shakespeare or something -- I just fed in whatever lines came in.

PLAYBOY: What about the walrus itself?

LENNON: It's from "The Walrus and the Carpenter." "Alice in Wonderland." To me, it was a beautiful poem. It never dawned on me that Lewis Carroll was commenting on the capitalist and social system. I never went into that bit about what he really meant, like people are doing with the Beatles' work. Later, I went back and looked at it and realized that the walrus was the bad guy in the story and the carpenter was the good guy. I thought, Oh, shit, I picked the wrong guy. I should have said, "I am the carpenter." But that wouldn't have been the same, would it? [Singing] "I am the carpenter...."

Here's the link to the whole interview:
http://www.john-lennon.com/playboyinterviewwithjohnlennonandyokoono.htm

He goes through how he wrote most of the songs.

1 2 free
16-07-2007, 09:52 AM
LENNON: It's from "The Walrus and the Carpenter." "Alice in Wonderland." To me, it was a beautiful poem. It never dawned on me that Lewis Carroll was commenting on the capitalist and social system. I never went into that bit about what he really meant, like people are doing with the Beatles' work. Later, I went back and looked at it and realized that the walrus was the bad guy in the story and the carpenter was the good guy. I thought, Oh, shit, I picked the wrong guy. I should have said, "I am the carpenter." But that wouldn't have been the same, would it? [Singing] "I am the carpenter...."

Lennon was asked about the walrus reference in another interview too about ten years earlier and basically said the same thing. What's interesting is he's wrong. Both the walrus and the carpenter are bad guys.

The story is very simple. The walrus and the carpenter wander along a beach. They call out to the oysters to come join them and when the oysters do this they eat them.

http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/walrus.html

It puzzles me that that Lennon did not understand that the walrus and the carpenter were the bad guys. Lennon was a very smart guy. Maybe he was programmed to be the walrus. Maybe someone pointed out to him that the walrus was bad but his programming prevented him from understanding who the bad guys really were.

bluecat
20-08-2007, 01:35 PM
waouu...I'm impressed!
That's not fair, I really like the Beatles music and before reading David Icke's books I did not know that madonna was under mind's control...well I think that I'm not gonna buy their music otherwise it would encourage all this!....the Beatles part of the conspiration!...well...I'm gonna have to get used to it!

bluecat

eternal_spirit
20-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Try this explains a bit about the hippie movement, can't remember if it's this blurb that goes into the Beatles, or there may be another one, I'll look and post if I can find it. The info on this audio will blow you're mind about how the Elite, brotherhood created the hippie movement.

Feb 2, 2007 Alan Watt Blurb (i.e. Educational Talk)
"Simple Simons, Secret Services and Societal Atrophy"
Crisis Creation and Obedience, A New World Order for the Age of Aquarius, Hippie Movement - Music - Drugs, Abortion, Orphanages, Birth Control Pill, BBC "Top of the Pops," Hippie Communes - Habitat Areas, Timothy Leary - CIA, Behavioural Sciences and Altered States, EMP - Electromagnetic Pulsation, Bayer - Bauer - Rothschild, Opiate Medicines of the 1800's, the Jeff Lynch Story, Special Forces, Drug Smuggling and Seizure, Iran Contra Scandal - Oliver North, Military Mind Control, Freedom Fighters, Government Authorized Cocaine Shipments to the U.S., "No Child Left Behind," War on the Public for the Agenda, SAS - Britain, Mossad, MI6, Cold War Financing, World Science Meetings - Moscow, Eugenics - Darwin Family,
Destroying the Old System to Bring in a New System, A Haze of Trivia, Effects of Ignoring the Unpleasant, Global Warming Agenda, Weather Control and Aerial Spraying, (Song: "Purple Haze" by Jimi Hendrix, "Cocaine" by Dick Justice [Circa 1920])

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/Blurbs/Alan_Watt_Blurb_SimpleSimonsSecretServices_Feb0220 07.mp3

freedomnonfighter
21-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Batman DC Comic Book, #222, June 1970.

http://geno.thanez.net/1026805831_l.jpg

eternal_spirit
21-08-2007, 12:01 PM
LOL @ batman.

I watched a Film years ago might of been Imagine.
Anyhow, John and Yoko were reading their mail. Someone had sent them a letter saying that......Someone was going to try kill John, this info they had gotten from a ouija board (Spirit Board)

delmul
21-08-2007, 02:55 PM

Interesting point. I'll buy that! :) Makes absolute sense to me and very masonic.

soundthief
22-08-2007, 02:53 PM
yeah that was a tremendous read

1 2 free
25-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Batman DC Comic Book, #222, June 1970.

http://geno.thanez.net/1026805831_l.jpg

The mainstream always told people to study album covers and song lyrics for 'clues' rather than just doing the obvious and examing pictures, interviews and audio for voice/playing style changes. I wonder why. ;)

1 2 free
25-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Someone started another Beatles thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8100

adzboarder
31-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Has anyone actually got the records that have weird messages in them when they play backwards?

If so can they be recorded so we can all have a listen?

That would be cool as we could hear for ourselves and decide...

eternal_spirit
19-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Has anyone actually got the records that have weird messages in them when they play backwards?

If so can they be recorded so we can all have a listen?

That would be cool as we could hear for ourselves and decide...

Beatles Backmasking - YouTube

Heres a selection of Beatles songs played backwards known as backmasking......Only starts to seem convincing about 2 mins 30 sec with the song I'm so tired. The song fades out with what sounds like gibberish not known words but when played backwards you can clearly here Lennon saying ( Paul is dead man Miss him miss him miss him")

eternal_spirit
19-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Two good songs here lolYouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

eternal_spirit
19-09-2007, 09:06 PM
bump

qasrose
20-09-2007, 08:41 AM
I got paid today have a guess how much?? give up?.

221.23 yes thats correct 2+1=3+2 = 23 and notice the.23

how crazy is dat lmao..

eternal_spirit
20-09-2007, 09:16 AM
I got paid today have a guess how much?? give up?.

221.23 yes thats correct 2+1=3+2 = 23 and notice the.23

how crazy is dat lmao..
eh lol ? have you posted this on the right thread:confused: Oh right to do with the video sorry I'm tired.

eternal_spirit
22-09-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm sorry but this is all hogwash!!

Firstly, the English language has so many variants, syllabals, pronunciation differences etc. there are going to be the odd coninscedence.

I'm a sound engineer and quite why the songs played backwards are "proof" of the occult nature of the beetles is laughable.

The people who set out and study these revers recordings are setting out with the intent to prove something, so often will udge words to fit what they want!

"Hmmmn lets eat a little snow?" - And what does this refer to? Getting smashed on coke? Or is it an innocent coincedence, and that said none of these reverse vocals are very good.

:mad:

Yes, the backward recordings I've heard so far don't convince me.

eternal_spirit
22-09-2007, 12:47 PM
If the words are so clear to hear when played backwards why the need for subtitles on those videos :rolleyes: Says it all really.

_neo2_
04-10-2007, 08:40 PM
i started this thread after spotting the symbolism in the beatles film help.

heres 2 films i made dealing with the beatles occult and masonic symbolism in help
and magical mystery tour.

help

The Beatles and the Occult.part 1 - YouTube

magical mystery tour

The Beatles and the occult.part 2 - YouTube

compilation of just the sun symbolism in both films

The Beatles-Sun Kings - YouTube

qasrose
05-10-2007, 03:00 PM
eh lol ? have you posted this on the right thread:confused: Oh right to do with the video sorry I'm tired.

lol, don't know how my post ended up in this thread ha ha.. sorry.

mr_moon
07-10-2007, 06:53 PM
It's bullshit man. I'm not surprised Paul McCartney looked and sounded different after taking LSD four times...

... i think anybody would!!

Although i do have reason to believe that it is was Ringo Starr who was the Mastermind behind ALL the Beatles songs... now THAT'S the biggest Beatles cover up EVER recorded.

Do the research- you'll find his fingerprints ALL over the songs...

eternal_spirit
07-10-2007, 06:57 PM
It's bullshit man. I'm not surprised Paul McCartney looked and sounded different after taking LSD four times...

Although i do have reason to believe that it is was Ringo Starr who was the Mastermind behind ALL the Beatles songs... now THAT'S the biggest Beatles cover up EVER recorded.

LOL Which bit's bull? seems unlikely Ringo being the mastermind.... what do you mean he wrote most of the songs:confused:

eternal_spirit
07-10-2007, 08:42 PM

First I've heard of this, any links :confused:

07-10-2007, 10:00 PM

His real name is richard STAR KEY ! release the power lol ,thomas was a tank engine he does have a life size exact replica of stonehenge in his garden and joked? about making sacrifices there on a frank skinner show interview i always liked ringo , seemed the whacky one plus my auntie lived in the house he was born in number 9 , Number nine madryn street:D

clint web
09-10-2007, 09:43 PM

:D I really love this one

Psychic vampire - no

Money grubbing, self obsessed, talentless egomaniac - absolutely.

clint web
09-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Mr Moon,

Ringo wrote the songs :D

That's an amazing claim. It's even better than the one you wrote about the moon being a giant light bulb.

Are you drinking beer tonight? I think i'll join you.

mr_moon
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Mr Moon,

Ringo wrote the songs :D

That's an amazing claim. It's even better than the one you wrote about the moon being a giant light bulb.

Are you drinking beer tonight? I think i'll join you.

Hehe!:D:D

It was actually a joke... but i thought i'd see what kind of response it kicked off because this forum has gone to the dogs really.

There are no answers here. Just loads of speculating and arguing and disagreeing and nonsense.

See ya later!

Lots of Love to you by the way xxx and good luck

qasrose
10-10-2007, 04:23 PM
This looks like a case for

The Hardly Boys

http://users.commspeed.net/guzzi/images/Hardly%20Boys.jpg

clint web
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
It was actually a joke... but i thought i'd see what kind of response it kicked off because this forum has gone to the dogs really.

:D

I haven't been here long. I suspected that some here post things for a laugh - crazy theories etc.

But that's ok - good ol' David Icke himself has got a good sense of humour.

_neo2_
11-10-2007, 12:09 AM
The Beatles-Sun Kings - YouTube

11-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Hehe!:D:D

There are no answers here. Just loads of speculating and arguing and disagreeing and nonsense.

See ya later!

Lots of Love to you by the way xxx and good luck

Ringo hidden in plain site , dont let them see you coming , never a truer word spoken in jest . also the bearer of the rings? :eek:Its always the quiet ones

clint web
18-10-2007, 05:32 PM
neo,

in this link of yours:

The author of the piece writes:

Following the Beatles, who incidentally were put together by the Tavistock Institute, came other "Made in England" rock groups, who, like the Beatles, had Theo Adorno write their cult lyrics and compose all the "music."

This seems to suggest that good old Theo wrote not only All the Beatles classics but also wrote the Rolling Stone's songs and the Who's songs and more.

He was one hell of a writer and extraordinarily prolific. He was also able to change styles between bands at a whim and, in the case of the Beatles, the differences in writing styles between Lennon, McCartney and Harrison. Ringo must have felt a little left out - All the other Beatles picking up huge royalties from Theo's work.

This is, of course, just bullsh+t

_neo2_
18-10-2007, 06:15 PM
neo,

in this link of yours:

This seems to suggest that good old Theo wrote not only All the Beatles classics but also wrote the Rolling Stone's songs and the Who's songs and more.

He was one hell of a writer and extraordinarily prolific. He was also able to change styles between bands at a whim and, in the case of the Beatles, the differences in writing styles between Lennon, McCartney and Harrison. Ringo must have felt a little left out - All the other Beatles picking up huge royalties from Theo's work.

whats your point?

18-10-2007, 07:50 PM
All interesting ideas but he seems to of completely overlooked the whole 50's generation and the teenage thing stemed from there didnt it .The youth rebellion lookat elvis little richard and jerry lee lewis and th like so to claim it all started with the beatles is a bit much .Also we know how they have these groups thinktanks etc but maybe they dont control everything but because they cant they like to pretend they do so they dont appear powerless ? ever thought of that .EVen if that was the case then you can still apreciate good music if thats what appeals to you , whats wrong with
The 12-atonal system consisted of heavy, repetitive sounds, taken from the music of the cult of Dionysus and the Baal priesthood :D

clint web
18-10-2007, 08:16 PM
whats your point?

Well, the point is, does anyone actually believe that this Theo wrote all the songs of British bands that went to America in the sixties?

It's more of a question than a point. It seems pretty obvious that my post indicated that I felt it was a stupid theory.

eternal_spirit
18-10-2007, 08:42 PM
neo,

in this link of yours:

If this is true about Adono, maybe he had others working as a team helping write, create the songs.

Is there evidence to suggest that the Beatles where taught,
or learn't to read and write music to a high enough standard, to follow Adono's music scripts?

_neo2_
18-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, the point is, does anyone actually believe that this Theo wrote all the songs of British bands that went to America in the sixties?

It's more of a question than a point. It seems pretty obvious that my post indicated that I felt it was a stupid theory.

ok,sorry
i'm trying to show the beatles occult/tavistock/masonic links through the symbolism in theyre movies
things everyone can see check for themselves and realise is beyond coincedence.
I have no evidence of theo or who if any other than the beatles he may
of wrote for.

father ted
19-10-2007, 11:01 AM
The tunes may have been written by whomever and somehow put into the minds of others example; satelite transmission, but the lyrics would have been written by the artist themselves. Most lyrics of all bands including the beatles come from personal experiences, like norwegian wood for example, which is about a one night stand that Lennon had.

montag
19-10-2007, 11:14 AM
The tunes may have been written by whomever and somehow put into the minds of others example; satelite transmission, but the lyrics would have been written by the artist themselves. Most lyrics of all bands including the beatles come from personal experiences, like norwegian wood for example, which is about a one night stand that Lennon had.
Apparently the original lyrics were isn't it good 'knowing she would', but was deemed to be a bit to risque for that time so Lennon changed it to isn't it good 'norwegian wood' instead which was the slang word they used for pot..:D

father ted
19-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Apparently the original lyrics were isn't it good 'knowing she would', but was deemed to be a bit to risque for that time so Lennon changed it to isn't it good 'norwegian wood' instead which was the slang word they used for pot..:D

Cool:cool:

Well, apparently one of the purposes of the beatles was to bring these drugs out into the open. They did that but only marijuana and lsd, which opened a lot of people's minds up only to be diverted towards new age brainwashing. Oh well, I suppose you can use these for good.

1 2 free
19-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Cool:cool:

Well, apparently one of the purposes of the beatles was to bring these drugs out into the open. They did that but only marijuana and lsd, which opened a lot of people's minds up only to be diverted towards new age brainwashing. Oh well, I suppose you can use these for good.

And heroin, which Lennon used and wrote about most obviouly in 'Happiness Is A Warm Gun'.

"I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
Down to the bits that I left uptown
I need a fix cause I'm going down"

"Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun, momma
When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know nobody can do me no harm
Because happiness is a warm gun, momma"

I've never been very convinced by the Adorno claims. The guy was in his sixties when the Beatles were making records. He's also German.

Theodor W. Adorno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

father ted
19-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the link.
As far as I knew, John Colleman was the only one who briefly mentioned him in that commitee of 300 book regarding this conspiracy, who else has mentioned him as having written these songs?

It's interesting to note that he died in August 6 1969. He was born in September 11 :eek: 1903!

_neo2_
14-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Social programming anyone?

Money Lyrics
The Beatles

The best things in life are free
But you can keep it for the birds and bees.
Now gimme money (that's what I want)
That's what I want (that's what I want)
That's what I want, ye-ye-yeh,
That's what I want.

Money don't get everything it's true.
What it don't get I can't use.
So gimme money (that's what I want)
A little money (that's what I want)
That's what I want.

Yeh gimme money (that's what I want)
That's what I want.

Your lovin' give me a thrill
But your lovin' don't pay my bill.
Now gimme money (that's what I want)
That's what I want.

Money don't get everything it's true.
What it don't get I can't use.
That's what I want.

Yeh gimme money (that's what I want)
That's what I want.

clint web
20-11-2007, 12:02 AM
They didn't write money - it's a cover. It was written by Bradford and Gordy.

seer74
20-11-2007, 01:35 AM
It is my opinion that the reason for the Beatles break-up was probably this:

Sir Paul Mcartney is Illuminati.

Mr. (don't think he liked "sir") John Lennon knew this and wanted nothing further to do with him.

I believe the real reason for Lennon's assasination was he was a "Working Class Hero" that people were LISTENING to. Where did the voices in the shooters head come from I ask you?? Hint: see Mind Control

seer74
20-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Interesting thread. There is something to the theory. I think some "good" and some "bad" came from the the Beatles cultural influence. I don't think the whole band had any occult intentions. I remember the Yellow Submarine animated movie showed a lot of the "devil-horns" hand sign, but I can't think of ever haveing seen any of the band actually use it. Or any other musicians for that matter, prior to the 1980's of course

logic bomb
15-12-2007, 06:21 PM
These are Lizard/Reptilian illustrations taken from a special edition Beatles Songbook from 1971. All illustrations from the book are credited to John and Yoko.

Make of them what you will... ;)

http://static.flickr.com/125/318034948_92d5bb63db.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/134/318034944_7420fe34cd.jpg

esse
22-12-2007, 09:38 AM
We understand your paranoia

But we dont want to play your game

You think youre cool and know what you are doing

666 is your name

So while youre jerking off each other

You better bear this thought in mind

Your time is up you better know it

But maybe you dont read the signs

Free the people now

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now

Free the people now

Well you were caught with your hands in the kill

And you still got to swallow your pill

As you slip and you slide down the hill

On the blood of the people you killed

Stop the killing (free the people now)

Stop the killing (free the people now)

paganus
22-12-2007, 06:15 PM
lets not forget,helter-skelter! lol!

cheeney1
01-01-2008, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=eternal_spirit;42831]not sure what the film i seen but thers a part where the beatles were in the studio trying to record let it be the last album they recorded togther yoko was there and you .........could see geroge harrison was like saying to lennon well ill play what do you want me to play he was getting agitated and lennnon seemed more intrested in yoko....... and you could see how uneasy harrison was around yoko as if she was interfering with his ability to play.

I think it was Let it Be The Movie , And George Harrison Was Arguing with Paul McCartney
He said I'll Play what you want me to play or i will play nothing at all...

father ted
02-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Has anyone mentioned in here comes the sun he goes "sun sun sun here we come"... that's sol om on, or tri star, here we come...

The beatles were close Irish descendants as a lot of famous musicians, Lennon, who's name (etymology) came from Leonon (Irish) which you can translate it to lion sun (leon=lion, on=sun), had a troubled childhood as he says, but when you read about his life, it sounds like quite a privelaged and fun childhood, not to mention he was a good looking guy, the leader of the pack as well, so to speak. So why was he troubled? His mum and uncle died in his early life, but he was troubled before that as well, pluss you get over death and his dad left him at an early age when he wouldn't have even known what was going on.

I believe the Beatles were used because their ability to get in touch with their spirituality (soul), and or genetic memory, to write songs.

_neo2_
03-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Lennon wearing the pagan symbol of godess Ishtar

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4103/eggmankt4.jpg

that will explain who the eggman was

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3846/jumpyg3.jpg

Lennon and sunflower

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/191/lennonfloweryx5.jpg

Take your pick from this one

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1441/lennhatne2.jpg

_neo2_
23-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Ringo Starr

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1728/xxxxgd3.jpg

Wings of Horus

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4804/wwwwwjy8.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7123/zzzva5.jpg
Occult red and black
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6799/zzzznn5.jpg
As above,so below
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/176/83427728xv2.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1755/zzzzzzm2.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5919/74215762ua3.jpg
Dove of Ishtar
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7499/zzdg0.jpg
Masonic hand sign
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3193/xxxxxmn3.jpg
Pagan occult symbol for male female in yellow to the left of Ringo in amongst the pentacles,also the number 23,symbolic of 666
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1093/xxxed7.jpg

_neo2_
23-01-2008, 11:23 PM
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5328/wwwex6.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7002/xxro5.jpg

esse
27-01-2008, 01:11 AM
It's so confusing trying to work out some of these artists who obviously have mega ties to illuminati secret societies - yet also produce work which encourages love, morality, spirituality... I used to love C.S.Lewis's writing until I had it pointed out to me that there were blatant satanic passages written into his Chronicles of Narnia and came across the fact that he & Tolkien were members of a secret society which included founders of the Golden Dawn. I mean, here was the writer I'd looked up to all those years as the most ethical propounder of human virtues turning out to be a satanist. I'd never perhaps read another writer with as sound an understanding of what it meant to live with virtue - This was scary to contemplate. That someone with such intelligence (wisdom? Seeming) and knowledge of goodness could teach about it while in fact being absolutely wicked. That is diabolical. Perhaps the Beatles are similar and many others we look up to. They expound love and virtue while secretly performing the most vile deeds and crimes against humanity and reaping the benefits (? for a short time) of involving themselves in these vampiric circles. I posted the lyrics of "Bring on the Lucie" earlier to see what people might say to that - I wonder if Lennon was getting more aware when he wrote that - he sounds pretty for real when he sings it, or ??? Perhaps people get in but don't really know what they're in till it's too late - maybe he found out and didn't like what he saw and started to become a threat and was silenced/murdered for this reason - Maybe not - maybe he knew all along and was a deceptive willing party to creating a drug addled society that helped to break down family values a la the Aquarian conspiracy. There are some v. creepy pics the beatles did with plastic babies and blood and intestines all over them in lab coats... And lots of other hand signs, etc showing up across their work - Coming back to Lewis, there is his Cosmic Trilogy where he fictionalizes one mans descent from grace into secret societies and what they do to debase his God and virtue and trick him into going against himself, humanity, etc... Then there are his "Screwtape Letters" describing a demon's view of the joys of turning humans to the darkside... Very insightful stuff, suppose he was in on all of the things he needed to be to have that particular insight.. No wonder he never came up dry for material! (And they say art is dead! Why aren't people making more art about what's really going on!!! That would be relevant - groundbreaking, interesting, and powerful.) Well, 'nuff said for now - reality is stranger than fiction.

l0k3
03-03-2010, 09:50 AM
BABY FACE PAUL NOT INNOCENT

http://www.orwelltoday.com/mccartney.shtml

Please follow these links

paul is dead - the rotten apple 7 - YouTube

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i32295

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/manson/mansonbeatles.html

http://laist.com/2007/10/30/where_are_manso.php

Paul McCartney isn't the goody-goody-two-shoes he always portrays himself to be. Paul "the innocent one" is actually the opposite. He's Paul "the guilty one" to be exact. John Lennon said as much in "How do you sleep at night?" and I'd take his word over McCartney's any day.

Actually, when the Beatles moved to London Paul started hanging around with communists and heroin addicts. It was Paul who introduced John to LSD and Yoko Ono* - not necessarily in that order. And it was Paul who put John back together with Yoko after he'd escaped from her to Los Angeles. Yoko had gone running to Paul and Linda's place in London and gave Paul his marching orders. John was returned to the Dragon Lady. I learned this while reading the book PAUL MCCARTNEY MANY YEARS FROM NOW, by his friend and associate Barry Miles.

Then in the days after John was shot, Paul visited Yoko at the Dakota and the two of them drank a toast and shared a laugh. John's blood-splattered glasses were displayed on a table near the window.

Look at McCartney now. He's a spokesman for One World Government**. He was actually singing a concert to some wealthy elites at the Colliseum in Rome last week [June 2004]. He thinks the bombing of Iraq wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Anyway, now he's letting us in on one of his secrets. He says that once he sent a song to Frank Sinatra - a born and raised gangster from New York who hung around with top mafia goons from Murder Inc and profited from prostitution and gambling etc - but Sinatra rejected it. The name of the song was "Suicide". hmmm. It would be interesting to hear it and read the words. Maybe Paul will sing it at some future concert. Anything would be an improvement on the words to most of his songs, especially "Yesterday" and "Michelle, mon belle" or whatever. ~ Jackie Jura

PS - Hard to tell Paul wasn't my favourite Beatle. John was my favourite Beatle and also one of my favourite people.

PPS - See JOHN WINSTON LENNON SMITH

McCartney claims he wrote the music to Lennon's greatest work IN MY LIFE (.... Read a realistic portrayal of the relationship between Lennon and McCartney, similar to the movie "Amadeus" about Mozart. Imagine McCartney as composer Antonio Salieri obsessed with jealousy toward the superior prodigy Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Lennon). "Compelling evidence suggests that, in 1966, Paul McCartney and Capitol Records began to sabotage John Lennon’s music....")

Reader describes how Yoko got John back from May Pang

Reader likes the new "Imagine" lyrics but says Paul wasn't in cahoots with Yoko

On December 8th, 2005 - the 25th anniversary of the assassination of John Lennon - the coverage of the event in one of Canada's national newspapers, the National Post, consisted of a two-foot by 1-foot full page picture of Yoko Ono's display of John Lennon's blood-spattered glasses. I was shocked when I turned the page and came across this cruel visage and wondered why the space hadn't been taken up with pictures and stories of John Lennon. Ideally I'd have liked to have seen a chronological list of the Beatles songs, along with photos of them and the albums. That would have been informative, interesting and would also have provided a trip down memory lane for people who experienced Beatlemania. ~ Jackie Jura

McCartney kept grief in closet. Ottawa Sun, Dec 8, 2005
After John Lennon was shot, a grieving world wanted -- indeed, needed -- to see Paul McCartney, with a wrenched heart, struggling to cope with the sudden loss of his dear friend. Like the rest of us. But pretty much the opposite transpired. Caught by a camera crew leaving a London recording studio a day after Lennon's murder in New York City, McCartney said with all matter-of-factness: "It's a drag." No emotion. No "I can't believe my best mate is gone." No sign of love behind the missing tears. Just: "It's a drag." If millions of people worldwide found themselves sobbing, unable to come to grips with the tragedy, how was it McCartney --Lennon's soulmate for more than a decade -- could be so seemingly cold and unaffected? His reaction still outrages many Beatles fans.

IMAGINE THERE'S NO YOKO

Yoko chose mistress for John (later married Paul's producer). London Times, July 24, 2005
In Broadway musical about the life of John Lennon "There is too much Yoko telling John, 'I told you so'. It makes you think Yoko really did break up the Beatles."...

LENNON'S DARK FATE ONO (new book by long-time associate). Globe & Mail, May 22, 2005

**He's even wearing the UN colour blue in his most recent concert in the USSR: Sir Paul plays St Petersburg (did encore carrying Russian flag & Putin phoned on birthday). BBC, Jun 20, 2004. Go to 10.Rulers & MOSCOW MUSIC

McCartney's wife in WHO's ads (& that's not "who's on first"). BBC, Apr 8, 2004. Go to 2.Big Brother & 27.Goodthink & WHO'S BEHIND ROAD CONTROL

McCartney serenades Putin (says he's really nice guy). CNN, May 25, 2003
Paul McCartney became the first Beatle to sing inside the Kremlin walls on Saturday, treating President Vladimir Putin to an impromptu version of "Let it Be" before singing to thousands of Russians on Red Square. McCartney met Putin in the Kremlin for tea and a guided tour, hours before the first Russian show in the musician's 40-year career. "Putin seemed to be a really nice guy," McCartney told hundreds of reporters in the square. "I sang him a song--he couldn't come to the concert tonight." He said later he had sung "Let it Be." Ahead of Saturday's open-air show a group of nationalist Russian deputies objected to plans to stage a pop concert metres from the graves of Soviet leaders Lenin, Stalin and dozens of other communist-era heavy weights. Thousands flocked to the concert. Tickets sold for hundreds of dollars in a country where monthly wages are below $100. McCartney, thronged by fans since arriving in Russia, said he would treat 20,000 spectators to three hours of hits, including "Back in the USSR". Strolling through the Kremlin grounds, McCartney said his trip to Russia had dispelled many notions he had held, including what he might have thought when he wrote that song. "I didn't know anything about it then," he said. "It was a mystical land then. It's nice to see the reality. I always suspected that people had big hearts. Now I know that's true."

Harry Potter elf like Putin ("misuse" of image of president). ThisIsLondon, Jan 28, 2003

MOSCOW MUSIC

Sinatra rejected Paul's song. BreakingNews.ie, May 17, 2003
McCartney told the Virgin Radio Superstars show to be aired tomorrow: "I once sent Frank Sinatra a song called Suicide. I thought it was quite a good one – but apparently he thought I was taking the mickey out of him and he rejected it."

PLAYBOY'S JFK and THE ENEMY WITHIN and UNDER-WORLD SURFACING

McCartney earns rich list title. BBC, Mar 6, 2003
Sir Paul made more money than any other celebrity in 2002, making 120 million pounds, according to a rich list...His total fortune was estimated at more than $1-billion (620 million pounds) by People

SIR PAUL'S WIFE A LADY?

JOHN'S DAKOTA HOME OF ROSEMARY'S BABY The Dakota Building on Manhattan's Upper West Side was renamed The Bramford for the 1968 film Rosemary's Baby. It was on the set of this film that Mia Farrow received divorce papers from then-husband Frank Sinatra. There is a popular rumor that Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey gave technical advice and portrayed Satan in the impregnation scene. This is false - LaVey had no involvement with the film. Directed by Roman Polanski, whose pregnant wife, the actress Sharon Tate, was in 1969 murdered by Charles Manson and his followers, who titled their death spree "Helter Skelter" after the 1968 song by The Beatles, whose leader, John Lennon, who would one day live (and in 1980 be murdered) in the Manhattan apartment building called The Dakota - where Rosemary's Baby had been filmed...

JOHN LENNON'S HOMES (John was introduced to Yoko by John Dunbar on the 9th November 1966 at the Indica Gallery at 6 Mason's Yard, off Duke Street...)

* 1967 was the year in which Yoko Ono first hit the headlines in Britain with her Film No.4, commonly known as "Bottoms", which was produced by her then husband Anthony Cox. Yoko had asked 364 people associated with the swinging London scene to expose their backsides for the camera. She had, in fact, made an earlier version in 1965 while in New York, featuring a mere dozen bottoms. Yoko had begun making minimalist films in New York as a member of a group of conceptual artists called Fluxus. In 1965 she exhibited the first revision of Film No.4 at the Fluxus film festival, in addition to another five-minute short entitled simply Number One which featured a slow-motion sequence of a match being struck.

Around this same period Yoko was given a part in in a sleazy adults-only S+M drug movie Satan's bed by Roberta and Michael Findlay (SNUFF). Michael was the photographer and editor and Roberta acted and did the lighting. Satan's bed is really an updated version of an earlier unfinished feature called Judas City by "Tamijian" with the new footage and characters edited in. Yoko (in a kimono) shows up in New York to marry Paulie, who wants out of the drug business. She can't speak English and he's preoccupied, so she's taken to a filthy cheap hotel room. A gangster (in the concrete business) rapes her on the floor (off screen). He takes her to his penthouse and rapes her again. Interwoven with this Judas City footage is the sick tale of Snake, Dip and Angel, addicts in black clothes, who look like part of Andy Warhol's Exploding Plastic Inevitable show - they roam around tying up women (Angel helps), and raping them. Finally a Long Island housewife with a gun escapes from the doped up trio and footage of Yoko escaping is intercut. Satan's bed was released about the same time as the Beatles Help!

edelweiss pirate
06-03-2010, 02:44 PM
I love the Beatles.... No doubt they were part of a social engineering plan.

And the breakdown of society today may be a direct result of the goofy vacuuousness of the 60's consciousness.

But that's because most people are dumb.

You give 'em loud pop music and relax things a bit and they go loopy, drinking and drugging themselves to death and fucking anything that moves.

That's people. I don't blame the Beatles for anything.

They have made the world a better place and I do believe for the smart people out there, that their music and ideas has opened our consciousness and made us smart.

I remember just feeling blown away when I first heard the Beatles. I was only about seven and it was the Rubber Soul album my parents played all the time.

There is simply nothing more beautiful than the songs on that album.

clint web
06-03-2010, 02:59 PM
It was Paul who introduced John to LSD

This is not true according to Lennon. He claims it was his dentist who first gave him and George LSD.

John Lennon describes his first acid trip - YouTube

loublaze3
31-03-2010, 01:19 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWFBloufZSU

Paul McCartney isn't the goody-goody-two-shoes he always portrays himself to be. Paul "the innocent one" is actually the opposite. He's Paul "the guilty one" to be exact. John Lennon said as much in "How do you sleep at night?" and I'd take his word over McCartney's any day.

Thats hilarious I stopped reading there...one man's word against another. Did you know John personally to know 'take his word' as the absolute truth? Im not saying McCartney is innocent of anything...but John certainly went the wrong way by addressing some inside stuff in public and he seemed like a hypocrite talking about world peace and shit and then bashing his fellow bandmates the way he did.

loublaze3
31-03-2010, 01:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWFBloufZSU

Thats hilarious I stopped reading there...one man's word against another. Did you know John personally to 'take his word' as the absolute truth? Im not saying McCartney is innocent of anything...but John certainly went the wrong way by addressing some inside stuff in public and he seemed like a hypocrite talking about world peace and shit and then bashing his fellow bandmates the way he did. Lennon also said in the same song you mention that the only thing Paul did was 'Yesterday'...do you really believe that shit?

loublaze3
31-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I love the Beatles.... No doubt they were part of a social engineering plan.

And the breakdown of society today may be a direct result of the goofy vacuuousness of the 60's consciousness.

But that's because most people are dumb.

You give 'em loud pop music and relax things a bit and they go loopy, drinking and drugging themselves to death and fucking anything that moves.

That's people. I don't blame the Beatles for anything.

They have made the world a better place and I do believe for the smart people out there, that their music and ideas has opened our consciousness and made us smart.

I remember just feeling blown away when I first heard the Beatles. I was only about seven and it was the Rubber Soul album my parents played all the time.

There is simply nothing more beautiful than the songs on that album.

I love that album too! My sister got it for me on my 11th birthday. My parents played them all the time and i've loved them even before I remember because my mom said when I was 2 i liked their music! Satanic or not they definately didn't have a dark influence over me

quiranitramsab
18-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Marking this thread as a reference .

I always have in mind the connection between the Manson murders and some lyrics from them .
But when I stop reading about these connections for some years , I forget that there were even personal connections with Mia Farrow and Roman Planski .
And then when some people claim that the lyrics were especially written for Sadie , even before the murders , it gives me the creeps always ....

For me this is actually the worse part of an alleged Beatles conspiracy .