PDA

View Full Version : crazy swedish twins on a british motorway...weird

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Did I say anything about a conspiracy?

Doesn't seem drug related to me.

Oops, sorry I didn't say that to belittle you. Too many on here have said it is, is what I meant. I'm tryng to help by finding the answer for you.

alzee
27-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Did I say anything about a conspiracy?

Thank you. So either they were not on drugs, or the BBC is hiding the truth about drugs. Why would they do it? Were the girls related to someone powerful and it would cause trouble if it was found out they are druggies?

Doesn't seem drug related to me.

As has been suggested by a lot of people here, they also don't think it was as simple as a drugged up incident by a cpl of girls; the word hoax has been bandied around substantially. No proof either way of course, just a lot of guesswork.

Althout it is odd that drugs haven't been mentioned in the media, it still seems the most likely explanation to me... until I see evidence to the contrary of course ^^

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I concede, something is odd. The one in red left the hospital 6 hours later, no mention of drugs only a comment that why they did it remains a mystery. To me the mystery is why was she not put under psyciatric observation after such odd and destructive behaviour?

klinker
27-09-2008, 01:56 PM
None of it happened, imo. It's all staged. She DIDN'T run out in front of that truck. The video proves it.

It's all bollocks.

But the question is WHY DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE IT?

Indeed.

klinker
27-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Oh, by the way, we don't have "feds" in England!!!!! Yet this poster claims to be living in the UK?

Born and raised in Notting Hill mate. FEDS is the name we use in my circles to refer to the police or cops, rozzers, the filth, pigs, or the fuzz whatever your favourite is. Why I do not know. Maybe a heavy diet of American TV cop shows in my youth. ;)

peachped
27-09-2008, 02:02 PM
It's not staged.

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 02:09 PM
It's not staged.

How do you know?

peachped
27-09-2008, 02:19 PM
How do you know?

it's just obviously real. :D

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 02:25 PM
it's just obviously real. :D

What about those who said the paramedics were acting strangely? Moving the woman's injured body when they shouldn't. On the longer Youtube video when the woman hits the lorry looks kinda suspicious.

peachped
27-09-2008, 02:28 PM
What about those who said the paramedics were acting strangely? Moving the woman's injured body when they shouldn't. On the longer Youtube video when the woman hits the lorry looks kinda suspicious.

Therefor it was all staged?

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 02:34 PM

Both women made to get up to get away after they were hit. The one who stayed down had crushed her legs, but she was fighting, spitting and biting. The paramedics where batteling to keep the injured girl still.

The video needs to be seen in full. I've read on this thread that the girl didn't go under the truck, yet in the link I posted it's plan for all to see she did.

Yes, this incident is odd, but more so due to the behaviour of the girls than of the police, other than that they didn't insist the girl in red be sectioned.. I don't believe it is staged.

Do you know of anyway I can download and send the full video to you, since you can't view it?

diamondslike
27-09-2008, 02:49 PM
'The Island', anyone? Superhuman clones, trying to escape?

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Therefor it was all staged?

I don't know about that. I'm fascinated by the video. I don't know what to believe, whether it's real or not.

Do you know of anyway I can download and send the full video to you, since you can't view it?

How long is the video? I've seen the longer video on Youtube, about 7 minutes. Is the other video even longer?

Somebody could put the video on Youtube or Google videos, that's the only way I can think of.

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 03:04 PM
I don't know about that. I'm fascinated by the video. I don't know what to believe, whether it's real or not.

How long is the video? I've seen the longer video on Youtube, about 7 minutes. Is the other video even longer?

I somebody could put the video on Youtube or Google videos, that's the only way I can think of.

The link I posted is 58 minutes long, though the first 16 minutes are what you want to see, and then a few minutes right at the end when they're summing up the programme.

I'm not sure how to download and compress it or cut it to just the section dealing with this incident to put it onto youtube. I will if someone instucts me how to, or perhaps there is someone here savey enough to do it?

orbandsceptre27
27-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Many of the coppers on the scene should be either suspended or sacked.

loki
27-09-2008, 04:55 PM
are we forgetting the fact these women were hit by on comming trafic at full highway speed and both survived .... like one got up and started runnig away again .... no drugs can make ur bones not break ... the was not even blood anywhere ... and to be hit by a truck at full highway speed and survive spending less then 2 months in hospital ... wtf man

there is something very strange about this .... like why were they so afraid of autohority .... they said nothing on the news about these girls having records or warrents and they obviously didnt because ... they put one in jail over night .... so if she had warrents or a reason to run away from cops in the first place they would have held her in prison ....

twins or clones ... hmmm i dont think drugs had anyting to do with it ... if it did they would have propergandered it on the news saying these girls were high on drugs and this is what it will do to you if you take it .... guys none of this adds up at all ...

i mean hit by a car at full speed then getting up and running off ... man thats some serious shit

6 cops to hold one girl ... i have never really seem more then 2 or 3 cops tops to take down a lil lady like that

something is going on here

steevo
27-09-2008, 04:56 PM
The video needs to be seen in full. I've read on this thread that the girl didn't go under the truck, yet in the link I posted it's plan for all to see she did.

There is no conclusive evidence that she went under the truck. The video does not show her under the truck.

I still think it was completely staged. But if new evidence comes along...

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 05:03 PM
There is no conclusive evidence that she went under the truck. The video does not show her under the truck.

I still think it was completely staged. But if new evidence comes along...

The short video freezes at the point where the truck hits her. The longer video I posted doesn't. Have a look and see what you see. It looked like she went under to me.

loki
27-09-2008, 05:16 PM
the cops said ill seize ur camera if i see u taking a photo ... then aired it on public television ... wtf

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 05:21 PM
The short video freezes at the point where the truck hits her. The longer video I posted doesn't. Have a look and see what you see. It looked like she went under to me.

In this video it looks like she just vanishes as she hits the lorry.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Like the lorry is photoshopped there.

Even if it isn't fake, there isn't really anything that points to drugs.

Either THEY want us to believe a load of bull or the twins are inhuman beings.

steevo
27-09-2008, 05:27 PM

I have watched both versions and it's inconclusive. I cannot really say with any confidence that she did go under the truck.
And I still think it's all somehow faked or staged. But I'm open to other possibilities ESPECIALLY if more evidence comes to light.

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 05:32 PM
In this video it looks like she just vanishes as she hits the lorry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM
Like the lorry is photoshopped there.

Even if it isn't fake, there isn't really anything that points to drugs.

Either THEY want us to believe a load of bull or the twins are inhuman beings.

It's not clear in that link. In the link I posted around 4.28 you can see she doesn't run out in front of the truck, but goes into the side of it and seems to come out from under the back of it.

27-09-2008, 05:41 PM
This story 's got my imagination going mental :confused:

At the min im going with escaped mind controlled chicks who later take revenge by stabing there handler to death .. :eek:

sebastian
27-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Very odd...maybe they were off their heads on something?

I'm guessing some sort of omega alter activationv (suicide )

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Somebody pointed it out earlier how conveniently the cameraman starts filming the twins just before they run on the freeway. Prior to that he's filming the cops.

peachped
27-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Somebody pointed it out earlier how conveniently the cameraman starts filming the twins just before they run on the freeway. Prior to that he's filming the cops.

There could have been more than one camera?

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 05:54 PM
There could have been more than one camera?

I guess. But the scene I'm talking about is one shot. So whether there were 2 or 7 cameras doesn't matter here.

peachped
27-09-2008, 06:08 PM
I guess. But the scene I'm talking about is one shot. So whether there were 2 or 7 cameras doesn't matter here.

Right so the cameraman (or one of them) was filming the twins before they ran into the traffic. So what?

Don't forget that the film crew was there to - guess what? - film the women who were after all the centre of the story.

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Right so the cameraman (or one of them) was filming the twins before they ran into the traffic. So what?

He was filming the cops. Then just before the first woman ran on the road the cameraman decided to focus on the women. Before the women did anything suspicious. As if the director said "Now, shoot the women."

lukretio
27-09-2008, 06:12 PM
other piece of evidence that it was NOT staged.
(translated by google from swedish)

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.expressen.se%2FNyhete r%2F1.1313894%2Fmotorvagstvillingen-haktad-for-knivmord&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=sv&tl=en

weird how those who claim that there's a conspiracy of make believe are the first who do not move a finger to find out the truth?

haukipesukone
27-09-2008, 06:19 PM
other piece of evidence that it was NOT staged.
(translated by google from swedish)

How's that evidence for it not being staged? I've heard about the knifing before, although not such a detailed account.

baeinu
27-09-2008, 06:23 PM
I must say, those cops are amazing compared to those in the United States, cute British accent and all :)

peachped
27-09-2008, 06:28 PM
He was filming the cops. Then just before the first woman ran on the road the cameraman decided to focus on the women. Before the women did anything suspicious. As if the director said "Now, shoot the women."

I'll concede that the camera does get a better angle but it is more to do with how the police in the foreground are stood, rather than any directors instruction.

lukretio
27-09-2008, 06:40 PM
How's that evidence for it not being staged? I've heard about the knifing before, although not such a detailed account.

Well, my understanding of the sentence "the events have been staged" is that the fact did not happen.

Now there's evidence that the fact did happen: the local press and the BBC reported the events (although without many details) in May, when the fact allegedly happened.
Moreover, the same story has been reported in the Swedish press (I concede it to you that we do not know how reliable is the source, but still ...).

I read this as evidence that what we have been shown it has happened for real, i.e. it has not been staged.

kanz
27-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Bad trip on some drug imo. I really cant think of anything else to explain this.

ovey
27-09-2008, 07:05 PM
USE LINK below to go through what i have noticed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM&feature=related

I have watched the 16min video and the youtube shortened versions. THERE IS SO MUCH THAT DOESNT ADD UP!!!

For instance, as others posters said before..how is there two camera shots capturing different things.

Skip to ..1.20-1.24 The women in green is captured running into the motorway..at 1.24 if you pause...u can see she is going to the right rear of the Lorry, not in front of it. The policemans head is in the way of the shot. :confused:

http://i38.tinypic.com/ibcn13.jpg

Then the police officers head disappears, cutting to the trail of the lorry..no body or sign of crash, the biker still drives on as usual.

http://i36.tinypic.com/29w3i50.jpg

Then with no sign of the girl in red running out there is an impact on the roof, a body lands ontop of the car and then rolls onto the floor...like a doll would

http://i38.tinypic.com/10ihwev.jpg

But we see a shot of her running towards a car, no police man in the way of the shot, and the police officer behind isnt even going to stop her!

http://i34.tinypic.com/14vhcll.jpg

How is she seen here running into the road in one shot and wasnt in the other?

Go through it yourself Trust me..they give us warnings about going over 30 can kill u. A motorway would rip you to shreads and they are fine..something is very fishy!

tinmenace
27-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I agree, there is too much that doesn't add up!

peachped
27-09-2008, 07:19 PM
USE LINK below to go through what i have noticed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM&feature=related

I have watched the 16min video and the youtube shortened versions. THERE IS SO MUCH THAT DOESNT ADD UP!!!

For instance, as others posters said before..how is there two camera shots capturing different things.

Skip to ..1.20-1.24 The women in green is captured running into the motorway..at 1.24 if you pause...u can see she is going to the right rear of the Lorry, not in front of it. The policemans head is in the way of the shot. :confused:

So she is going to the side of the lorry -So what?

ovey
27-09-2008, 07:23 PM
looks like she is running out of shot..and if she did get hit on the side of the lorry she wud get churned up from the wheels or not as hurt as she would from front impact, she would probably go under it tho. i am not saying she didnt get hit, but the shot with the body that looks green not red landing on the top of the car doesnt seem right.

armoured_amazon
27-09-2008, 07:30 PM
looks like she is running out of shot..and if she did get hit on the side of the lorry she wud get churned up from the wheels or not as hurt as she would from front impact, she would probably go under it tho. i am not saying she didnt get hit, but the shot with the body that looks green not red landing on the top of the car doesnt seem right.

That's the part I watched a ton of times. Where did that body come from? It was like it was thrown into shot.

rebel 66
27-09-2008, 07:31 PM
If they had taken PCP traces last weeks in the body, so they would have been charged with drug offence.

grenadene
27-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Well I've just read throught the entire thread and i'm baffled :confused:

The 'programme' screams of this isn't real.

What on earth were they doing on the motorway in the first place, if they were planning a drug fuelled joint suicide attempt, there are more effective ways to do it. Granted PCP is some crazy drug but I've never heard of it being used to assist a suicide, I gather its more likely to make you want to kill other people. Not the obvious drug of choice for a pair of swedish twins in the daytime?

I think some if not all of it has to be staged, maybe some original footage added to by actors. I can't believe they could both survive multiple car impacts no matter how 'high' they were and why did they not show her being hit by the HGV, she obviously survived and wasn't smeared up the motorway like jam. Some bits of it seem quite real though, the police seemed plausibly incompetent :D

Whatever happened... this film isn't an accurate representation of it, you never know a 'bystander' might have filmed something at the time, I'm interested to see what comes to light.

dark skies
27-09-2008, 08:06 PM
having finally gotten round to watching it after hearing about it from others at work, being a truck driver its been an area huge discussion at most of the places Ive been .

If you watch it CAREFULLY youll notice the one who gets hit by the truck doesnt hit the front of the truck but runs into the side of the side of it and is dragged under by the underrun gaurds on the trailer and then gets run over by the wheels.

now if she had indeed run infront of the truck then it would of been a different matter having seen someone killed by jumping under a truck on a motorway ,there isnt much left and you need a shovel and a bucket not a silver blanket

its hard to tell what speed the truck was doing but it certainly wasnt the legal 56mph but Id guess it was doing around 45/50 mph and was slowing already as the driver would of been aware of the police car and folk on the hard shoulder so would of slowed down a bit as it stopped too quickly.

there was definately something wierd about the twins though and I cant put my finger on it

steevo
27-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Maybe this is all an experiment conducted by the PTB to see if we fall for fake videos. If the sheeple all fall for it (and the non sheeple too), then maybe they are gonna press ahead with fake incidents to manipulate the public ? I mean, look at that recent court case where those potenetial "terrorists" were convicted (in Britain) and the video film of them looked fake (the "terrorists" looked like they were CGI) like it was done on a computer (like Max headroom) in my opinion.

steevo
27-09-2008, 08:16 PM
If you watch it CAREFULLY youll notice the one who gets hit by the truck doesnt hit the front of the truck but runs into the side of the side of it and is dragged under by the underrun gaurds on the trailer and then gets run over by the wheels.

Am I the only one who cannot see this ? Are people just ASSUMING that she is dragged under the wheels or can you actually SEE IT ? I've watched all the videos and you cannot tell for sure whether she ends up under the wheels. Yeah we can assume that she did go under the wheels because that's the most likely and obvious place that she would end up but you cannot actually see that happen in the video.

tinmenace
27-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Am I the only one who cannot see this ? Are people just ASSUMING that she is dragged under the wheels or can you actually SEE IT ? I've watched all the videos and you cannot tell for sure whether she ends up under the wheels. Yeah we can assume that she did go under the wheels because that's the most likely and obvious place that she would end up but you cannot actually see that happen in the video.

I don't see it either.

peachped
27-09-2008, 08:34 PM
I didn't see anyone get run over by the lorry's wheels.

dark skies
27-09-2008, 08:35 PM

its at 4 minutes 29 seconds on the BBC i player video I just went through it frame by frame

brainfreeze
27-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I've watched it over and over - driving my kids nuts - and she does go under from the side.

analog matrix dweller
27-09-2008, 08:40 PM
I was very shocked when i first watched this on Tv the other night , a strange story to say the least , at the very least they must have both been 'off their faces' on drugs - the state of the 'uninjured' ones skin/face screamed junkie to me.

amazing to see it on mainstream tv

peachped
27-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Anyone any idea where a BBC i player showing this video is?

analog matrix dweller
27-09-2008, 08:48 PM
its on good old YT

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxV4_NxEh8

peachped
27-09-2008, 08:51 PM
its on good old YT

I've seen that m8 I want to see the womans body go under the wheels lol

I can't see that on youtube.

grenadene
27-09-2008, 08:56 PM
The more I watch it i'm thinking some of the footage is real and this is a mega edit job. The storyline and the police interviews don't fit with the video footage, but the footage of the women looks pretty real to me.

The police could have been chasing them for some time, hence the road blocks, and these women were pretty determined not to be detained. Maybe this 'dramatised' version is an attempt to explain away a pretty public event. Not sure how we're going to find out what really happened :confused: It happened so long again now any bystander footage will have long since been deleted.

analog matrix dweller
27-09-2008, 08:57 PM
apologies !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00dmt5w/b00dmt3f/

astral_girl
27-09-2008, 09:09 PM
im late coming to this thread
im in shock
:(

peachped
27-09-2008, 09:15 PM
apologies !

Cheers ! That's better quality but still can't clearly see that she gets run over.

mr_self_destruct
27-09-2008, 10:10 PM
im late coming to this thread
im in shock
:(

Hey - is that your actual photo? :cool:

haukipesukone
28-09-2008, 06:43 AM

I don't see it either.

I still think they want us to hear about clones/aliens/superhumans for some reason. It may be based on true events, and some of the footage might be real.

If the videos were real the twins certainly weren't merely human.

nofuture
28-09-2008, 01:31 PM
This is mental, doubt it's stage, life is this crazy isn't it?:eek:

cafe beelzebub
28-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Plus it's supposed to be a BBC news story, It's not like a "Crimestoppers" show if you're familiar with that? where they do reconstructions, it's too realistic to be a reconstrunction IMO

Someone made a good point about why were the cameras there to capture all this?
I opened the video on 2 seperate screens & it seems like 2 camera angles from the same point & the cops in the foreground are gone! yet its the same footage

Very suspicious indeed

"The world is a stage" - William Shakespear
"It's just a stage I'm going through" - Me :D

THEY WERE FILMING A DOCUMENTARY CALLED 'TRAFFIC COPS' HENCE... CAMERAS

looks like PCP to me...

inky
28-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I have to admit, it's sometimes feels patronizing trying to explain things like why the cameras were there, cos at the end of the day, when they film a documentary the cameras follow 24/7, they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.:o Now I am the worst one for a conspiracy, but this shit really happened and wasnt staged. One thing i did find though was how much they focused on the foreigners in that programme,.

steevo
28-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I have to admit, it's sometimes feels patronizing trying to explain things like why the cameras were there, cos at the end of the day, when they film a documentary the cameras follow 24/7, they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.:o Now I am the worst one for a conspiracy, but this shit really happened and wasnt staged. One thing i did find though was how much they focused on the foreigners in that programme,.

Oh brilliant! We have a member who actually witnessed the whole thing :) What actually happened on the motorway that day Inky, and did you help out ?

inky
28-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh brilliant! We have a member who actually witnessed the whole thing :) What actually happened on the motorway that day Inky, and did you help out ?I'm trying to be rational steevo. The video was shocking, but to me, it was real. Sometimes shock can make people have irrational thoughts. I would love for it to be staged, that would be more my cup of tea;)

sabre
28-09-2008, 09:28 PM
A tox screen at the ER would show drugs.
Everyone is so anti-drug, if this was the case I imagine they would have mentioned it, or put a different spin on the report...
" Drug Crazed Twins Try To Kill Themselves" or some such.
I'd buy insanity, but both women went crazy at the same time?
Of course I have heard of suicide pacts.
For some reason I get the same vibe off this as I did from the Canadian Bus Beheading.

haukipesukone
29-09-2008, 01:51 AM
I'm trying to be rational steevo. The video was shocking, but to me, it was real. Sometimes shock can make people have irrational thoughts. I would love for it to be staged, that would be more my cup of tea;)

As you yourself stated, you were shocked and since you are in shock you do not think clearly.

I don't get it. Why are so many willing to dismiss this as just something that happened? Move along, nothing to see here. If it was real, then it's something very strange. The twins didn't seem very human to me. They were inhumanly tough.

If it was fake, I'd be interested to know why.

But so many say without decent evidence, it's real and they were on drugs, so let's forget about it.

I don't know how much we can find out about it, but I for one don't want to dismiss it as meaningless.

bendoon
29-09-2008, 02:04 AM
There is no way this was real, but as haukipesukone says, why ?

friendsinthesky
29-09-2008, 02:19 AM
That was heavy. Wtf was all that about. They wanted to die.

Friggin crazy! Both sisters cared less for each other and showed no emotion when one or the other would run into on coming traffic. NO EMOTION whatsoever.

How many members in this thread have had angle dust? Does it make you, "chase cars with your head" then get up, have a casual cigarette, watch your sister head butt a truck and think, "wow, that looks like fun"..and then do it again yourself?

bendoon
29-09-2008, 02:28 AM
I think the key to this is the guy that got murdered.

Glen Hollinshead.

Its as if one of them was set up to be blamed for his murder, but he seems to have been just a regular guy.

Crazy woman runs accross motorway, 3 months later kills someone and jumps off bridge.

haukipesukone
29-09-2008, 03:26 AM
I think the key to this is the guy that got murdered.

Glen Hollinshead.

Its as if one of them was set up to be blamed for his murder, but he seems to have been just a regular guy.

Crazy woman runs accross motorway, 3 months later kills someone and jumps off bridge.

Could be. It's pretty much the only lead.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/mytownfenton/Hospital-wait-stabbing/article-272425-detail/article.html

Lot of info here it seems:
http://www.reddit.com/r/superswedishgirls

No time to delve deeper into it. Gotta go.

I wonder what mr. Hollinshead did for a living? (I just noticed, I had at first typed mr. Hollinsdead. Talk about Freudian slips)

friendsinthesky
29-09-2008, 03:59 AM
One thing i did find though was how much they focused on the foreigners in that programme,.

Maybe the footage of "foreigners" is a reminder for them to "keep your mouth shut"!

Going by this footage; twins run into traffic (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM&eurl=http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36973&page=21)

It is cut and edited which ad confusion.

At :90 the cop says "they knew they were on camera" ..maybe the girls were seeking publicity?

At 1:24 when the first twin runs into the truck, the footage turns to cop who then calls for ambulance assistance because they may have two fatals.This bit was edited-->the second sister ran immediately into traffic seconds after the first sister ran into the truck.

At 3:40, you have got to admire the way she takes off her red coat, then as the cop says "goes into a fighting stance"...watch the way she walks, great posture, physically she looks well disciplined.

realitycheck
29-09-2008, 06:44 AM
I got a strange feeling watching that. Reminded me of watching 'the boy from outer space' on bbc as a kid. Must of been the white hair and the odd behaviour.

grenadene
29-09-2008, 09:15 AM
I got a strange feeling watching that. Reminded me of watching 'the boy from outer space' on bbc as a kid. Must of been the white hair and the odd behaviour.

That's the one... I was trying to thing what it was called, they had the backwards writing right? Very, very odd this :(

miss_splitfoot
30-09-2008, 04:42 PM
not mind control, nothing spooky - PCP. definately angel dust.

klinker
30-09-2008, 05:08 PM
All the world's a stage :cool:

realitycheck
30-09-2008, 05:12 PM
That's the one... I was trying to thing what it was called, they had the backwards writing right? Very, very odd this :(

Was you thinking the same thing?!

I cant remember in too much detail, just that it was real creepy. I even saw a clip on youtube the other week and it freaked me out.

musti
30-09-2008, 05:33 PM
i'm not familiar with angel dust etc. so that might be correct. but i think this could also be mind control went wrong. here is a speculation:

they have been programmed in one of the facilities (a la MKUltra) and they managed to break away. their behavior is abnormal due to either a mistake on programmer's part or simply the mind control didn't work on them properly for some reason. this also explains their "superhuman" powers.

perhaps angel dust is a more direct explanation. i also agree that this kind of looks staged. many possible explanations there...

grenadene
30-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Was you thinking the same thing?!

I cant remember in too much detail, just that it was real creepy. I even saw a clip on youtube the other week and it freaked me out.

absolutely... blonde young lad, basin hairdo, didn't say much... and they all used backwards writing. Their scouts found an inside-out plastic bag and developed it from there. I've got a mate with me here tonight who's done pcp and doesn't think the vid can be totally ascribed to that... and believe me he's a crazy fucker :D

and justice for all
30-09-2008, 07:10 PM

... MK-Ultras on “delta/omega” mode, maybe?

It’d be interesting to know how the camera crew got there so quickly...

armoured_amazon
30-09-2008, 07:47 PM

They travel with the traffic cops for a tv show that is apparently popular here; let's face it, every other programme on tv is a fly-on-the-wall doc now. :rolleyes: Bring back real tv!

krakhead
30-09-2008, 07:49 PM
... MK-Ultras on “delta/omega” mode, maybe?

Exactly what I was thinking! How the fuck were a film crew on the scene so quickly?

I'm not into the whole 'mind-control' thing, but that was fucking odd!

brainfreeze
30-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Exactly what I was thinking! How the fuck were a film crew on the scene so quickly?

I'm not into the whole 'mind-control' thing, but that was fucking odd!

The camera crew where filming a docu for BBC1 called Motorway cops.

krakhead
30-09-2008, 07:58 PM

Ok, that makes sense.

Reminds me of how the Belgian brothers 'happened' to be filming with firefighters on 9-11! ;)

diamond dogs
30-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Ok, that makes sense.

Reminds me of how the Belgian brothers 'happened' to be filming with firefighters on 9-11! ;)

Yeah.:rolleyes:. Filming a gas escape... Supposedly not even allowed to use mobile phone here if suspect gas escape..!!

and justice for all
30-09-2008, 08:48 PM
... let's face it, every other programme on tv is a fly-on-the-wall doc now. :rolleyes: Bring back real tv!

Totally! Back to the intelligently written scripts!
These “reality tv” nonsense it’s just easier and cheaper to produce, that’s why there’s so many of them, where’s the “craft” on this?

and justice for all
30-09-2008, 08:51 PM

that sounds even more far out! (Not saying you're making it up ;))

armoured_amazon
30-09-2008, 08:59 PM
that sounds even more far out! (Not saying you're making it up ;))

LOL it's true :D

entheogen
30-09-2008, 10:59 PM
I am 100% convinced that this is a hoax - that is the only thing we should be debating - why and who creates such a hoax ?

The only possible reason would be to get us distracted - and talking again about pointless propoganda

We might as well be talking about who shot Ian Beale !!!

krakhead
30-09-2008, 11:03 PM
We might as well be talking about who shot Ian Beale !!!

Cindy! The bitch!!

Who shot JR though? ;)

moondancer
30-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Cindy! The bitch!!

Who shot JR though? ;)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/galaxyfunk/sue_ellen.jpg

;)

I know when people fall off buildings, they can have the urge to move / get up. (Think one of the coppers mentioned head injs) shock mainly.

However, this is a bit different, hey. I dont know enough about the drug pcp to comment.. but like someone else said.. it might give you strength, but doesnt make you the Highlander..

I should add here, I was in the ambulance service for 7 years and never saw or heard anything like this before...

There's something dodgy going on for sure.

krakhead
30-09-2008, 11:19 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/galaxyfunk/sue_ellen.jpg

;)

Actually it was Mary Crosby! ;)

moondancer
30-09-2008, 11:24 PM
:eek: lol where the hell have I been then ;)

krakhead
30-09-2008, 11:27 PM
:eek: lol where the hell have I been then ;)

Did you just get out of the shower after several years absence? ;)

moondancer
30-09-2008, 11:39 PM
That really made me laugh.. I wasnt quick enough! I even wondered while i looked for the boozy ms ellen pic, if that was when they all woke up in the shower.. :)

(sorry, off topic)

hunkahunka
30-09-2008, 11:53 PM
this looks like bullshit to me. "we had to freeze the camera, so as not to disturb you" . Not one drop of blood, every bone in her body should have been broken.
Then she is up and fighting a police officer? This is fake shit.

hunkahunka
30-09-2008, 11:56 PM
looks like boring , censored tv news is so DESPERATE to stay relevant , they are resorting to manufactured crap like this.

miss_splitfoot
01-10-2008, 12:00 AM
too many reports for it to be fake, mate:

Woman, 40, on murder charge

Friday, September 12, 2008, 09:40

A WOMAN will appear in court this morning charged with the murder of Glen Hollinshead.

Sabina Eriksson, aged 40, of Mallow, County Cork, will be at North Staffordshire Magistrates' Court in Fenton, today.

The defendant was questioned and charged by Staffordshire Police after being released from hospital.

Mr Hollinshead, aged 54, was found behind his home in Duke Street, Fenton, on May 20 with a stab wound to his chest.

Police then received reports of a woman jumping from a bridge over the A50, sustaining two broken ankles and a fractured skull.
source (http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Woman-40-murder-charge/article-322406-detail/article.html)

Mum in court over murder

"A 40-year-old woman has been charged with murder following the death of a man who had been stabbed.

The body of Glenn Hollinshead, 54, was found in Duke Street, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, on 20 May.

Sabina Eriksson of Mallow, County Cork, in the Irish Republic, was charged with murder on Thursday evening, Staffordshire Police said.

She was remanded in custody by North Staffordshire magistrates and will appear at crown court on 19 September."
source (http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=2171995.html)

moondancer
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Now with wings made me laugh.. :)

Do we know this is definitely one of the twins then? (I havent read every page of this thread) I didnt think they looked 40...

miss_splitfoot
01-10-2008, 12:15 AM
I'd think it was. Can't be many Sabina Erikkson's living in Ireland

See more articles from Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent UK)

Pedestrian hurt on M6 sentenced to a day in jail

Article from:
Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent UK)
Article date:
May 20, 2008| Copyright informationCopyright 2008 Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent UK). Provided by ProQuest LLC. (Hide copyright information)

One of two women knocked down while walking on a motorway has appeared in court.

The pair caused chaos on the M6 at Keele and the northbound carriageway was shut for more than four hours.

Yesterday, Swede Sabina Eriksson, aged 40 and currently living in Ireland, pleaded guilty to going on to the M6 motorway on Saturday. She also admitted assaulting a police officer.

The defendant and her sister were travelling by coach from Liverpool to London when they disembarked at Keele because neither of them were feeling very well.
source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/7611794.stm)

she spent ONE DAY in jail for it :/

miss_splitfoot
01-10-2008, 12:18 AM
i think the BBC filming this incident was one of those WOW fluke scenarios, because usually that Motorway/Traffic Cops is normally really dull with your usual drivers behaving like nobs.

brainfreeze
01-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Now I'll agree, something is not right with this whole set up.

the nine
01-10-2008, 12:25 AM
It's ANGEL DUST, it gives you almost all of your strength.

We only use 1/8 of our potential strength at present, if you take angel dust, it increases it to almost the whole lot.

There's been loads of stories over the years of old women in their 80's throwing 3 policeman out of a window, students pulling their teeth out and loads of others, it's dangerous stuff.

it sound really good lol.
maybe a suppliment for work when the NWO issue their rosters:P

miss_splitfoot
01-10-2008, 12:37 AM
it sound really good lol.
maybe a suppliment for work when the NWO issue their rosters:P
there used to be/maybe still is an infamous picture at rotten.com of a bloke who CUT THE SKIN FROM HIS WHOLE FACE OFF while he was on angel dust :eek: he didn't realise what he'd done until the stuff was out of his system :eek:

hunkahunka
01-10-2008, 01:19 AM
more 'reality television' with faked reality coming your way, but first, a message from our sponsors....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
never underestimate the power of money to manufacture your reality for you.

brainfreeze
01-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm confused. Does anyone know when paramedic Glenn Hollinshead was stabbed? Was it on the same day the girls where found playing in traffic or was it on the 20th May?

krakhead
01-10-2008, 06:39 PM
there used to be/maybe still is an infamous picture at rotten.com of a bloke who CUT THE SKIN FROM HIS WHOLE FACE OFF while he was on angel dust :eek: he didn't realise what he'd done until the stuff was out of his system :eek:

Well we've all had nights out like that, haven't we?

Hello?

Anyone?

Just me?

;)

and justice for all
01-10-2008, 06:45 PM
^
^
LOL

Well! ...certainly he did!

cafe beelzebub
01-10-2008, 06:46 PM

If you are filming a documentary, cameras are usually on the list somewhere

krakhead
01-10-2008, 06:56 PM
If you are filming a documentary, cameras are usually on the list somewhere

Lol! Yeah, alright smart-arse! I've already been told! ;)

tinmenace
01-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Well we've all had nights out like that, haven't we?

Hello?

Anyone?

Just me?

;)

:D

skatardude10
01-10-2008, 09:38 PM
When someone said that 'drugs' aren't caused by energies...

I think you are forgetting that everything happens for a reason. Whatever energy it may be inside that person caused them to take the drug in the first place, so how could taking a drug not be caused by some sort of energy? It looks like a lot of people are taking on this situation with the 'divide-and-conquer' mentality, that all situations are separate from eachother, that's right... compartmentalized.

But does drugs not lead to something else which leads to something else which leads to something else?

Even if drugs were involved, that doesn't discount any sort of energies that may be involved, whether it be local, or pluto... Or everything simultaneously connected.

This is very interesting indeed. Not that we aren't, but I can't wait to explore the universe... maybe that's what they were doing.

onourwayto2012
02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
I wish some of the "people" who post comments on youtube and similar places would run out into traffic...well, metaphorically anyhow. These women were obviously seriously freaked out and these moral amoebas post comments like "dumb bitches", "stupid cunts"..."truck should have ran them over again"... or whatever..... and these are the least offensive ones. I think sometimes that I have lost more faith in the human race from reading "comments" .... these *******s(insert whatever) have used this capability to lash out anonymously and it is TRULY revolting. So yeah...like these two women who liked sports and dance just decided to go out and run into traffic and and like psychos and just as a cherry on the sundae go murder someone and jump off a bridge. Naughty girls! So yeah...there is MUCH more to this and as usual we will never know the whole story....just speculate and debate and agree and disagree....blah blah blah. I personally feel much compassion for these two.... their lives completely scrambled in ten minutes.... unless they had been scrambled earlier and for how long... and as for the bewildered cops.... I think that's it...they just didn't know what the fuck to do in this bizarre situation. As for faked??... well we can add this to NPT and PID.... so what.... Swedish Twins Faked....STF??? P.S. They also don't strike me as the types who would decide to snort some Angel Dust in the middle of a bus ride across England..... and then bothe get equally suicidal and psychotic..... and then be able to gather their wits enough to have a smoke and chat with the nice officer....oh yeah.... I doubt you would hear a USA cop call someone "luv"

redskywalker
02-10-2008, 03:30 AM
I saw this the other night on teevee too, only it was the full thing. The girls were screaming for help at one point and shouting for the police AFTER they were knocked down. So weird no matter where you come from our police look like police. They did appear to be out their heads on some drug but im sure the programme said they weren't. Talk about disturbing I don't think i'll forget this one. None of it made any sense at all, who runs in front of a lorry in the middle of a motorway ffs ! Totally freaked me out some.
L & L RSW

redskywalker
02-10-2008, 04:04 AM
I've put on the iplayer again and nup I still feel really freaked out. I had no idea about one of them killing that poor paramedic. Definitely something way out there happening here. thought the police just looked like they were as confused as any of us would be but was let down when the silly wee boy p.c said stop filming or i'll take your camera :O as if!
I should be in bed :( night lol

grenadene
02-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Have we established it was one the these twins that stabbed a man to death and jumped off a bridge?

hw spartan
02-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Sheeez.
freeky.
i cant see them on drugs.. renember before
they ran into traffic, they both were caim and collevtive to the point wgere police didnt restrain them.
why did this happen..beets the hell out
of me:confused::confused:
Twins...makes it abit more freeky, twin sisters going suicide??
dont add up..... althou nothing bad happened to them(one was few weeks in hospital)
we must note, "they wanted to die"
this is where to start if searching...
Why, did they want to die?"
:cool:

moondancer
02-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Have we established it was one the these twins that stabbed a man to death and jumped off a bridge?

Hi grenadene :)

Yeah.. I asked the same question and miss splitfoot found this below and put it a couple of pages back..(page 35)

I'd think it was. Can't be many Sabina Erikkson's living in Ireland

See more articles from Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent UK)

Pedestrian hurt on M6 sentenced to a day in jail

Article from:
Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent UK)
Article date:
May 20, 2008| Copyright informationCopyright 2008 Sentinel, The (Stoke-on-Trent UK). Provided by ProQuest LLC. (Hide copyright information)

One of two women knocked down while walking on a motorway has appeared in court.

The pair caused chaos on the M6 at Keele and the northbound carriageway was shut for more than four hours.

Yesterday, Swede Sabina Eriksson, aged 40 and currently living in Ireland, pleaded guilty to going on to the M6 motorway on Saturday. She also admitted assaulting a police officer.

The defendant and her sister were travelling by coach from Liverpool to London when they disembarked at Keele because neither of them were feeling very well.
source

haukipesukone
03-10-2008, 12:29 PM

I think so too. I think there was on article saying something like that.

I think it's possible the incident really happened. The film or part of it is fake. The question is why do they want us to hear about it several weeks later?

Could it be that there was actually someone working for the BBC who had a conscience and aired the report so we'd hear about it? In that case faking the video wouldn't make sense.

My best guess still is they want us to believe that superhuman aliens/clones/pokémon are among us, and they're inhuman. So be very afraid. Impending alien threat to be continued... only on BBC.

If they were on drugs, I see no reason for the BBC to cover it up. If anyone has a good theory why they'd hide the use of drugs, please do tell me.

luten2012
03-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Just watched the video, I can't add much more to this thread but I would just like to say that has anyone thought about the special connection that twins have?..was something running through their wavelength?? - The way that the second one followed the first directly into traffic was almost as though they were both possesed by something, who knows. Do we actually know that they were on drugs or what? I am amazed by the footage.

supertzar
03-10-2008, 01:27 PM
It could be an intentional trigger for people with multiple personalities to harm themselves. I would bet these two are seriously programmed.

musti
03-10-2008, 02:33 PM
It could be an intentional trigger for people with multiple personalities to harm themselves. I would bet these two are seriously programmed.

it would be interesting to search through the footage to find unusual words, the trigger, being repeated.

onourwayto2012
04-10-2008, 02:52 AM
So... red coats "one day" in jail may have been to re-program her to kill the guy and jump off the bridge after the un-programming that occurred two days previous caused such a ruckus. Just a thought... because of the strange "one day" sentence and the subsequent stabbing and jumping.

crowd control
04-10-2008, 03:38 AM
not buying the drugs angle, ok maybe drugs might give one person the urge to run out onto a motorway and kill themselves, but for two people to have the same motivation at the same time seems unlikley to me. The fact that we don't see the lorry collision is also dodgy for me. Most likely keywords to the alters. People seemed to be shouting Angel Dust on this thread about as fast and repeatedly as "Osama Bin Ladens name was mentioned on 9-11. Need to take this clip into a video editing programme like virtualdub or sony vegas and slow it down at the time points sme people have mentioned i.e 23 seconds 45 or 47 seconds, the flash, the no face/scarf parts etc.

brainfreeze
04-10-2008, 03:41 AM
The time frame of the stabbing is still unclear. Did she stab him prior to the highway incident and his body was discovered on the 20th May, or did she stab him on the 20th May after the highway incident?

real6
05-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Im sorry i just watched this video again. THIS SHIT WAS 'NOT' STAGED!!

You see her run under an 18 wheeler. Fucking sick!!! and the girl in the red sweater get hit by the jeep.

This is the footage in its full glory. What you dont see on BBC mauhahaha

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1222442293/Nutty_Twin_Sisters_Vs_Traffic

Peep this footage...

musti
05-10-2008, 05:47 PM

You see her run under an 18 wheeler. Fucking sick!!! and the girl in the red sweater get hit by the jeep.

Peep this footage...

thanks for the video real6. watching this, no, i don't think it was staged either. could be drugs, don't have experience with them so can't tell. could also be mind control went wrong.

krakhead
05-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I initially thought - just drugs, probably PCP.

Now I'm not so sure - I've seen footage of people on pcp, and I work with people with substance use problems - and the twins don't appear to fit the bill for these.

The one we see fight and hear scream for police certainly appears psychotic. Especially when I read that 3 days later she stabbed someone and jumped over a motorway bridge.

So what caused the possible psychosis? Certainly drugs will do it if you're susceptiple, due to the increased energy/strength - possibly methamphetamine?

And why does the BBC website only say

Motorway police have had to deal with two women spotted walking down the central reservation of the M6.

The women, twin sisters from Sweden, ran in front of oncoming traffic after wrestling with the police.

Both women have since recovered.

(my emphasis)

But 'Expressen' newspaper tells us - (this has been translated online btw - so it reads a bit like the Muppet show chef is telling you the story!)
Motorvägstvillingen custody - for knife murder

LONDON. First she played with death along with his twin sister middle of the highway. Just a few days later, the Swede is suspected of having a knife cut a 54-year old male to death.
Today, she is arrested.
- The defense wants that she undergo a psychiatric examination before the trial date can be determined, "says a spokeswoman at Stafford Crown Court.

Yesterday, Expressen wrote on the BBC's pictures of when two Swedish twin sisters threw themselves straight into the traffic on a motorway in England before they both got hit by passing vehicles.
One of them was forced to lie seven weeks in hospital, the other was sentenced to one day in prison for violent resistance.
But the story did not end there.
The same day that the other twin was released by the police found a 54-year old male, was assassinated outside his home in Stoke.
He had been stung knife once in the chest in its own backyard.
The Swede, who is in the 40s, was discovered shortly afterwards when she jumped from a bridge on Highway A50 not far from it.
To hospital with head injuries
She was taken to hospital with two broken ankle and head injuries.
With the help of a technical investigation, testimony and studies of surveillance cameras in the vicinity it was not long before police linked the woman to the murder of 54-year-old.
But because of her serious injuries, they were forced to wait for interrogation for over three months.
When she Sept. 13 for the first time brought before a court and had to take some of the suspicions against her, did she come in a wheelchair.
That it is the same woman who played with death on the M6: an, who now stands accused of the murder of the man in Stoke confirmed by the court in Staffordshire.
- It is the same woman in both cases, yes, "said a spokesman for Staffordshire Magistrates Court.
The Swede has not yet been declared guilty or not guilty to the attack.
Psychiatric examination
Her defender Stuart Muldoon has been under local newspaper The Sentinel requested a psychiatric examination to see if she even is sane enough to stand trial.
This is confirmed by a spokeswoman at Stafford Crown Court, where the case is now waiting to be taken up again.
- It is planned to Friday, Nov. 21. The defense wants that she undergo a psychiatric examination first, "said the woman tales.
The woman's lawyer, Stuart Muldoon, would not comment on the case.
- I have no comment until I have spoken to my client, "says Muldoon to Expressen

Seven weeks in hopspital for one and the stabbing of a man 3 days later by the other! And all the main BBC site says is - they're ok now?!

The only further mention I can find is under the "my story" section of the Manchester BBC pages!

Motorway madness
EXCLUSIVE
TV cameras capture the shocking moment when two women, stopped by police walking down the M6, run back onto the motorway and are hit by speeding traffic. For Stockport trucker Andy Fairclough, it's something he'll never forget.

The footage shown on the BBC One programme Traffic Cops: Dicing with Death (Thursday 25 Sept) is simply staggering. And just when you think it couldn't get any worse, it does.

One Saturday afternoon in May 2008, Highways Agency officials alerted police after spotting two women - twin sisters from Sweden - walking down the central reservation of the M6 motorway near Stoke-on-Trent.
Then, as officers challenged the women on the hard shoulder, one of them broke free and deliberately ran onto the carriageway and into the path of the oncoming traffic. Then her sister inexplicably did the same.
“It was completely crazy. It was like watching a live TV show or something."
That was the reaction of Andy Fairclough, 33, from Reddish who, at that moment, was driving up from Devon in his Stockport Removals & Storage Ltd. truck.

“I’ll never forget it," he said. "When I got there, the artic [articulated lorry] had just hit the first girl – I just remember seeing it jump up as it ran over her.
"And then I looked left and I saw the other girl run out in front of the silver Polo. She just hit the windscreen and it knocked her into the air."
'Booted'
That was shocking enough. What happened next would be simply unbelievable if it hadn’t all been captured on camera.

With one of the sisters critical, and the other unconscious after an accident that would kill most people, police called for help while desperately trying to stop the oncoming traffic.
But as the unconscious sister came round, she punched a woman police officer and then ran into the southbound carriageway, before fighting off attempts to restrain her. It took six grown men – including Andy Fairclough – to wrestle her to the ground.
“The strength of the girl was amazing,” he said. “I got booted in the chest for my trouble before I managed to get a good hold of her legs.”
Gobsmacked
Andy says the TV programme has left his workmates speechless. "They were absolutely gobsmacked,” he said.

"I’d told them at the time but, to be honest, I don't think they realised it was that serious. Now they’ve seen it, they're just can’t believe it."
The incident was a major incident closing the M6 motorway for several hours and involved dozens of police and the air ambulance.
One of the Swedish sisters has since been convicted of assault and spent one day in prison. Her sister has recovered after seven weeks in hospital.
Said Andy: "I’ve been a truck driver for ten years, and I’ve never seen anything like it."

So now they've turned it into a story of how it was awful for the drivers (which I'm sure it was) but with no further investigation into WTF happened prior to them being spotted on CCTV.

And only in this do they mention the time the 'truck' sister spent in hospital.

And there's an interview with the brother of the girls - (again translated)

According to the police report of the incident the women have traveled in the bus between Liverpool and London, and suddenly strode by on a resting place for not feel good.
However, according to a few years older brother became sisters, who are from western Sweden, chased by crazy people, and forced to flee into the highway.
- They took rather a truck in trynet than to be raped group, "he said.
- I had also run if I was female.
One of the twin sisters are now locked up in England, on suspicion of murder.
The other is back in Sweden.
Her brother has been in contact and met her several times.
- She sits in a wheelchair. She will certainly be good eventually, but it will take time.
Not spoken to his sister
A sister who is detained in England has not had his brother to talk to:
- She had several internal bleeding and other injuries and broken bones. I do not know exactly, but she had some kind of backbone crimes and is in plaster cradle.
He has also not been told what his sister are accused of.
- That I have been with me is that she is suspected to have killed another person.
How would you describe your sisters?
- Two sports maniacs. They have always kept in sports and dance.
- They have always been active and they can not move anymore.

This really stinks - the whole thing. I can't help but feel that not only is the truth being covered up (that would hardly be a surprise), but that whatever it is, it's BIG.

I'm so nearly on the verge of talking about mind-control programmes! But until I have more evidence, I won't.

Current evidence leads me to suspect an extreme psychotic breakdown. I'll guess that it was drug induced. But what drug? They would have confirmed (or not) substances in their systems in hospital, so why hasn't this been reported on further?

I'll stop now, I'm a bit rambling! :)

Actually - one more thing - did you notice the horrendous little caption that comes up in the unedited footage? Because there aren't many white faces in the crowd, the poster of the video needs to confirm that the footage is indeed from the UK!

What an ignorant little prick! Whoever they are!!

lightworks
07-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Why is it mind control bullshit?

Even if it was the point is there has to be an explanation for it?
tleevison is used for mind control..and was invented for that specific purpose....so therfore evrything on television is for mind control by definition...a collectivel or shared experience....based on what the arseholes and brownshirts in the goevernment want the sheeple to collectively think or focus on

rape
paedophilia...
living in the big brother house.....wow its surrounded by barbed wire and security guards wearing the flame...need i say more

real6
07-10-2008, 03:05 PM
not buying the drugs angle, ok maybe drugs might give one person the urge to run out onto a motorway and kill themselves, but for two people to have the same motivation at the same time seems unlikley to me. The fact that we don't see the lorry collision is also dodgy for me. Most likely keywords to the alters. People seemed to be shouting Angel Dust on this thread about as fast and repeatedly as "Osama Bin Ladens name was mentioned on 9-11. Need to take this clip into a video editing programme like virtualdub or sony vegas and slow it down at the time points sme people have mentioned i.e 23 seconds 45 or 47 seconds, the flash, the no face/scarf parts etc.

Look at the one i posted and slow it down. You see her run under an 18 Wheeler. ANd her sister ran into a van. I dont know what programs are gonna do that? Plus im a filmmaker and graphic designer. Shit is real. And as for the drug part, i used to do PCP/Dust for a little while when i was younger. And i can tell you first hand, "THOSE BITCHES ARE FUCKING HIGH AS HELL ON DUST"

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHIT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH OF 20 MEN. For real!!!

You could jump out a 5 story window and not get hurt at all 'You might break your leg and not even know it' or get shot like 10 times and keep coming. But guess what, when that pcp wears off, the shock alone from the injuries kills you on the spot. That drug is no fucking joke!!!

lightworks
07-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Look at the one i posted and slow it down. You see her run under an 18 Wheeler. ANd her sister ran into a van. I dont know what programs are gonna do that? Plus im a filmmaker and graphic designer. Shit is real. And as for the drug part, i used to do PCP/Dust for a little while when i was younger. And i can tell you first hand, "THOSE BITCHES ARE FUCKING HIGH AS HELL ON DUST"

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHIT REALLY DOES GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH OF 20 MEN. For real!!!
You could jump out a 5 story window and not get hurt at all 'You might break your leg and not even know it' or get shot like 10 times and keep coming. But guess what, when that pcp wears off, the shock alone from the injuries kills you on the spot. That drug is no fucking joke!!!
I have heard that...
you can also achieve such states without drugs...as everything is after all just a state of mind projected on a vast holographic screen

real6
07-10-2008, 03:22 PM
I have heard that...
you can also achieve such states without drugs...as everything is after all just a state of mind projected on a vast holographic screen

This is true as well ;)

Like videos of mothers lifting up trucks that fell on their kids. a man lifting up a helicopter because it fell on someone. Etc Etc

onourwayto2012
09-10-2008, 02:38 PM
the latest anyone??

alzee
09-10-2008, 03:16 PM

Peep this footage...

Erm, that footage you linked is from the BBC program itself. In fact, the BBC program showed even more than the link you posted; the original piece in the BBC prog was 16mins long.

batou
09-10-2008, 03:25 PM

Out of context quote for the lulz. :D

...:( These are some depressing days.

timezone
09-10-2008, 03:32 PM
see the uncut version follow link

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c93_1222391289

rokr17
09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Wow!

How do you get hit by a truck and survive and how do you stand up after being hit by a car and have so much strength that it takes 6 men to hold you down?

To me the twins are either totally high or incredibly lucky.

Maybe both.

Third option ...maybe the car isn't there? :)

haukipesukone
09-10-2008, 05:16 PM
see the uncut version follow link

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c93_1222391289

From the beginning of the video I got the feeling it's pro-CCTV propaganda.

I still say it's about aliens, clones or other inhuman beings.

badasscass
09-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I've thought that ever since i first heard of angel dust back in the early 90's, maybe it releases all the indoctrinated blocks we are brainswashed with whilst learning to grow.

bingo!
my ex who used to work for the pentagon told me that PCP is the only drug out there that completely lifts the 'veil.'
while you're on it you see the world and people as they really are. which is why so many people freak the fuck out on it. they can't cope!

horus13
09-10-2008, 07:02 PM
yeh well they were on crystal meth (or meth amphetamine). why has everything that happens got to have some shady ulterior new world order agenda? this was two crazy out of control bitches and the cameras happened to be there. i was driving down the m6 a couple of years back and a prisoner had escaped from a nearby prison and was running around on the motorway. the only difference is he wasn't spazzed out of his face on the most potent drug out there, so he never got ran over etc. the women in question were so out of it they didn't recognise the police as being police...they thought the police were people trying to harm them, so one ran off and the other followed.

if you've ever been in a situation with someone so strung out on meth you'd understand the intense paranoia and basic lack of comprehension. it totally fucks with you and you have no idea of what's real or not.

a bit like some of the people with paranoid personality disorders on this forum.

badasscass
09-10-2008, 07:05 PM
if you've ever been in a situation with someone so strung out on meth you'd understand the intense paranoia and basic lack of comprehension. it totally fucks with you and you have no idea of what's real or not.

actually yeah...myself.

real6
09-10-2008, 07:07 PM
it totally fucks with you and you have no idea of what's real or not.

I thought that was acid or shrooms?

alzee
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
It takes something stronger than your standard acid or shroom dose to be at the point where "you have no idea of what's real or not". Solvents will do it, but I don't recommend them!

krakhead
09-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Third option ...maybe the car isn't there? :)

There IS no car........

;)

3stepsahead
09-10-2008, 10:39 PM

so it is an sublime commercial for drugs then..
ive let this go but it does seem that something is wrong.
you know that the body does not function of you brake one of them bones yeah? and that takes virually nothing to achieve.

3stepsahead
09-10-2008, 10:56 PM
If they had taken PCP traces last weeks in the body, so they would have been charged with drug offence.

starting to think that it was the camera crew that took the pcp

no plane anyone?

haukipesukone
10-10-2008, 12:44 PM
If they were on drugs, even most effective drugs there is, could they still ignore the damage (RPG jargon here, sorry) from the lorry or the car? I don't buy it. I don't see blood or anything.

And the fact that the videos are probably fake, I don't think it's drugs.

Whenever I see the camera focused on the cops talking, then it focuses on the women second before they run on the freeway, I think it has to be fake.

Also when the first woman hits the lorry, there is something odd about that. Like many others do, I think she disappears, and doesn't end up under the lorry.

serenevasaline
13-10-2008, 06:26 PM
i avoided this thread because it looked like something that wouldn;t interest me. I clicked it, saw two twins walking up a motor way and though, " yeah, and what?" but what happened has totally freaked me out. Seriously. That was horrible. actually made me feel a bit sick like.

haukipesukone
13-10-2008, 07:01 PM
i avoided this thread because it looked like something that wouldn;t interest me. I clicked it, saw two twins walking up a motor way and though, " yeah, and what?" but what happened has totally freaked me out. Seriously. That was horrible. actually made me feel a bit sick like.

I was shocked too when I first saw it.

Thanks for bumping one of my favourite threads. Not that I believe anyone's got anything productive to say anymore.

serenevasaline
13-10-2008, 07:24 PM
I was shocked too when I first saw it.

Thanks for bumping one of my favourite threads. Not that I believe anyone's got anything productive to say anymore.

hehe, it's cool. I just had to go sit with my dad in the living room for about half hour because seriously, that's how freaked out I got. :DFeel a bit silly now mind:o, lol

Well, This has probably been said, But maybe this is a staged video.
You know, with all of these 'in the know' people coming out and saying that aliens may exist, including the Catholic church (bet no one seen that one coming) it kinda backs up the project blue beam theory. And maybe this was a little attempt at planting seeds in to peoples heads. Get people thinking along these lines. "hmm, she was strong, wtf... she didn't die. that is not the work of drugs......what if they were aliens.....:confused:" , you know, maybe they're trying to get people to question their reality in order for them to more easily introduce their new false reality via project blue beam.

serenevasaline
13-10-2008, 07:42 PM
see what I mean ....

I just looked on the page reviews for it on StumbleUpon, and this is what one guy said

This is completely bizarre. I saw it on the TV earlier tonight. Two women going berzerk on a motorway. One is hit by a truck doing 60mph and survives, and the other is hit by a car doing 70mph and, after taking a bit of a breather, just gets up, whacks a police officer and carries on running. Aliens, I tell you... They gotta be Aliens... and probably illegal ones at that! ;-)

People are starting to, even if it's only in a jokey way, believe in aliens. That guy is probably off of these forums though. lol

cookie_dude
13-10-2008, 10:03 PM
when i first heard about these two the first thing i thought of was the opening chase scene in MIB

haukipesukone
14-10-2008, 03:48 AM
see what I mean ....

I just looked on the page reviews for it on StumbleUpon, and this is what one guy said

This is completely bizarre. I saw it on the TV earlier tonight. Two women going berzerk on a motorway. One is hit by a truck doing 60mph and survives, and the other is hit by a car doing 70mph and, after taking a bit of a breather, just gets up, whacks a police officer and carries on running. Aliens, I tell you... They gotta be Aliens... and probably illegal ones at that! ;-)

People are starting to, even if it's only in a jokey way, believe in aliens. That guy is probably off of these forums though. lol

Yeah, you could be right. I'm pretty sure it's a fake. And I've always said it's more probably alien related than drug related. There's hardly any evidence of drugs. The twins seem quite inhuman to me, but if you take into account that the video is a fake, then you have to wonder why they'd want us to believe it.

persian_x
14-10-2008, 04:07 AM
Thats fucking impossible,

have any of you actually seen images of victims being hit by 60mph cars? let alone TRUCKS??? You spread in the streets as if you were the shattered kool-aid man.

That is fucking impossible!

eternal_spirit
14-10-2008, 05:36 AM
wow what a video

serenevasaline
14-10-2008, 07:51 AM

have any of you actually seen images of victims being hit by 60mph cars? let alone TRUCKS??? You spread in the streets as if you were the shattered kool-aid man.

I know!!! wierd is not the word.

You don;t actually see her getting hit either. You see her on the floor though.

And why were the camera crew there?? Maybe they were filming for some tv show or something, im not sure.

I'm sure you know all the follow up information on these two. But for those who can;t be bothered to trawl the 40+ pages here (:)) I'll update you.

Apparently the one sister, when released, stabbed a man and then jumped off a bridge and broke her ankle. She has since appeared in court. her brother was interviewed in sweden and said that he knew nothing, apart from the fact they were being chased by rapists and that he would run if he was female.....:confused: (personally think he has been fed some bullshit there) the whole story isn't explained enough. it seems the sisters have some serious motive. So why are none of the media interested??

it freaks me out that they were travelling from my city too. but im wuss. lol, easily freaked.:D

haukipesukone
14-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Apparently the one sister, when released, stabbed a man and then jumped off a bridge and broke her ankle. She has since appeared in court. her brother was interviewed in sweden and said that he knew nothing, apart from the fact they were being chased by rapists and that he would run if he was female.....:confused: (personally think he has been fed some bullshit there) the whole story isn't explained enough. it seems the sisters have some serious motive. So why are none of the media interested??

it freaks me out that they were travelling from my city too. but im wuss. lol, easily freaked.:D

I heard about the stabbing and that she jumped off a bridge. I hadn't heard anything about running away from rapists.

Maybe the women were running from rapists in the real scenario, but the fake footage they've shown us depicts the rapists as cops?

onourwayto2012
14-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Has anyone heard about the outcome of redcoat's court appearance? Yes the lack of media IS strange...normally they would make a big fuss about something like this. Anyone seen anything about in any of those National Enquirer/ Sun type papers?

serenevasaline
14-10-2008, 08:21 PM
I heard about the stabbing and that she jumped off a bridge. I hadn't heard anything about running away from rapists.

Maybe the women were running from rapists in the real scenario, but the fake footage they've shown us depicts the rapists as cops?

the link is below..

Has anyone heard about the outcome of redcoat's court appearance? Yes the lack of media IS strange...normally they would make a big fuss about something like this. Anyone seen anything about in any of those National Enquirer/ Sun type papers?

I have actually. Here are a few links

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1739401.ece
Notice how the video still is pixelated? but on the actual vid it's not that bad. Why did they make it look worse?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.expressen.se%2FNyhete r%2F1.1313894%2Fmotorvagstvillingen-haktad-for-knivmord&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=sv&tl=en
This is where the rape statement comes from.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=moZSKclx2hQ&feature=related
A whole 9 minutes of the twins on traffic cops ( I havn't watched this coz im alone and seriously, this really creeps me out. i think you know that now. lol)

Oops, Oops, Oops // Current TV
This is just another comment board off of the Current website

http://blog.pittockhq.com/blog/_archives/2008/9/26/3902005.html

I have had a thought, which is probably bollocks, but if they are from sweden , then maybe they are used to people driving on the other side of the road. if they were on drugs then their brains would of been really confused and gotten muddled up.

i don't knw. I think I am trying to find a rational explanation.I havnt been able to watch that clip again.

onourwayto2012
22-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Red coats trial date was supposed to yesterday.just wondering if anyone's heard anything about it.

serenevasaline
22-11-2008, 10:36 PM
no, I aint heard anything. but cheers for bumping this thread and reminding us.

I'll have a lil look around.

skyline
22-11-2008, 10:48 PM
This whole story is like project superman.Super strength due to mind control.I wonder if they had escaped from an underground facility

noobcybot
22-11-2008, 11:16 PM
This whole story is like project superman.Super strength due to mind control.I wonder if they had escaped from an underground facility

I have only just seen this vid and at first I thought "Smoke pcp much" but to be honest I did find it more than a little creepy. And now youve said that Skyline it did strike a chord. Any explaination as to why they were in England or anything like that yet?

jojo
22-11-2008, 11:17 PM
it happened in stoke on trent (the stabbing and bridge jump) so she would end up in stoke crown court... but there is not a meantion of it in the local paper.

noobcybot
22-11-2008, 11:22 PM

But that video didnt show an impact, is there footage that does?
Thanks for the info Jo.

skyline
22-11-2008, 11:26 PM
I have only just seen this vid and at first I thought "Smoke pcp much" but to be honest I did find it more than a little creepy. And now youve said that Skyline it did strike a chord. Any explaination as to why they were in England or anything like that yet?

Its so strange,six people needed to control her after being knocked over.The fact it hasnt been plastered over mainsteam media suggests to me they are part of something

Think bourne Identity,superhuman ability

We will never know the truth,but we can assume speed doesnt kill when your part of a government mind program !;)

haukipesukone
23-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Yay my favorite thread is back.

They're aliens I tell ya. It's the most logical explanation. To anything.

armoured_amazon
23-11-2008, 09:53 AM
We will never know the truth,but we can assume speed doesnt kill when your part of a government mind program !;)

Ain't that the truth!

serenevasaline
23-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the info Jo.

im pretty sure there is. try you tube.

The only pics that were in our papers were made to look all out of focus...:confused:

musti
24-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the info Jo.

if i remember correctly someone here posted a video with the actual impact but that was quite some time ago. if you think it's worth going all posts, you should find it.

musti
24-11-2008, 08:46 PM
i think this is a case of mind control went wrong.

onourwayto2012
24-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Yay my favorite thread is back.

They're aliens I tell ya. It's the most logical explanation. To anything.

Well they are Swedes in England so I guess yer right! And amongst all the other weird shit this year so far this gets my vote for story of the year. I was both horrified and fascinated by this story. I hope some day we can get some answers... but I doubt it.... it will either be lies or nothing... esp if it is something weird. The images of the badass red coat throwing down the cop and then taking of her coat and going into fighting mode will stick with me for a long time. I wonder if the brother knows anything more. I hope those women find some measure of peace after all this. "Those crazy Swedes....."

bigred
21-01-2009, 08:42 PM
They were on PCP

IThttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkzdam289V8

http://www.thedrunkest.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c13838ff95ccfa94cebd

serenevasaline
21-01-2009, 09:03 PM
They were on PCP

IThttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkzdam289V8

http://www.thedrunkest.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c13838ff95ccfa94cebd

haha, that guy!! Nuts:D

but i still think there is something spooky about the twins. I'm not saying they're aliens, but there's something wierd about being hit by a truck and then fighting so much it takes 6 police to keep you down.

bah, I dunno. Even if it is pcp that vid still creeps me out.

spokenwords
01-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Dear Folks, I have been a great fan of David's since the beginning and I thought I would set the record straight for the sake of making David's Forum 'Special and Accurate' compared to many about this subject of the 'Twins.' It pains me to read some of the rubbish that people theorise about..ranging from 'she was drug crazzed nutter' to 'alian', possessed with the devil etc!!

It was my brother Glenn who lost his life, 3 days after the M6 motorway accident and I am sure you'll appreciate I cannot say too much here in case of 'subjudacy'..Sebina is in court on 1st Sept (Crown Court) and has pleaded 'Not guilty'....

Glenn had 4 other brothers and was the second oldest at 54. I am the youngest of the 5 of us at 47. We are a close knit family and Glenn was a lovelyy, gentle guy, an ex RAF Paramedic, whom lived alone with his beloved Dog 'Troy' who he adored. He didn't know Sebina and had only met her when passing in the street after she had been released 'in distress' after she was ejected from Fenton Magistrates court.He was walking out of a pub with his friend (sober I might add) when he bumped into the girl in 'distress'.Talk about an unfortunate meeting. If only he'd had another drink!I'd not be writing this and she's not be charged with his murder!

Glenn was on invalidity benefit due to a work related injury, and had many many friends who will testify to him being gentle, kind and although a little strapped for cash would give anyone his last penny.

Frankly I think it apaling that there's so much Cra* reported all over the world about what has happened and why and where Glenn fits in the puzzle I want to set the record straight.

1. He never knew either of the 'Twins'
2. He has no previous criminal history (drug dealing blah blah)
3. He visited our mother daily who lives close by to his house
4. He was 'Stabbed' a total of 4 times, not once as reported in the papers
5.He died in his neighbour's arms (I cannot divulge his last words to his neighbour for legal reasons)
6. Sebina and Glenn we NOT arguing or in distress prior to him being stabbed!
7. Glenn had no 'defensive' marks on his body at post mortem, not one! (ie. they did not fight), BUT 4 stab wounds, one of which was fatal, the first one in his heart)This would imply he was taken off guard. This was a frenzied attack!
8.At the crime scene (Kitchen), there was food being prepared for 2
9.My brother was trying to help Sebina find out where her sister was, ie. trying to find which hospital she was at and made phone calls to find out where her sister was being treated...(Glenn had no idea of the M6 events leading up to her sister's confinement in hospital)
10.It appears that Glenn was taken by complete suprise by the stabbing and was in no way confrontational towards anyone..ever

Please let's get this right folks. I have to be very careful in what I say here as 'she' is on on a charge of MURDER not Manslaughter. That itself implies it was pre-meditated.

After she 'allegedly' committed this 'murder' she was seen fleeing from my brother's house by a few people, and was eventually spotted on the edge of a roundabout above a fly-over (A50) near Glenn's home by the crew of the ambulance called for by my brother's neighbour. They stopped and tried to restrain Sabrina (mistakenly thinking the ambulance was called for her). She ran from the paramedic's who tried to catch hold of her and immediately jumped off the fly-over onto the 100 foot drop below hitting the ground almost face down (and yet she survived but suffered many injuries). At that point the first ambulance ordered one for her, and proceeded to my brother's house. It is alleged that one of the ambulance staff saw the 'Twin' hitting herself on the head with a small lump hammer(why?) prior to leaping off the bridge.

It was only LATER that the two events were thought to be related.

My other brother, whom is a medic also at the local hospital, only found out about Glenn's death a day later when he walked past a newstand and saw the headline in the local paper the 'Evening Sentinal' and upon seeing the Headline rushed around to Glenn's house only to find it sealed off as a crime scene surrounded by the Police.

Glenn was stabbed 4 times in the chest whilst in his kitchen with a small kitchen knife, and it is thought he staggered from his kitchen door straight into his back garden holding his chest and fell the arms of his neighbour was was out in the back yard cleaning his car. Glenn survived only a short while enough to say a few words before finally dying in his neighbours arms.

I would like to re-itterate, there is NO history between Glenn and this woman. It was a series of unforunate events to them meeting in Fenton and it is stranger than fiction. My family simply cannot comprehend what possessed someone to do this to a great guy, one whom was ever willing to help people no matter what their circumstance.

Not ONE of our family was aware of the M6 incident that happened 3 days before Glenn's death and sadly, I had only seen Glenn very happily talking to our mother the day before he was 'murdered'. I am very distressed writing this, but out of all the Forums worldwide talking nonsense about this, I want David's to be accurate at least for his readers

My PERSONAL opinion about this evil woman is that she is as sane as a judge.

There was No drug involvement from what I have heard.She was not HIGH
I have some unanswered questions.

1. She has 2 children(both young) who she didn't want to see whilst she was in hospital. Allegedly she is RESIDENT in Cork, Ireland and was offered the chance to meet her 'family from Ireland but refused.Why?

2. Why was she deemed fit enough to be ejected from the Magistrate's court on the Monday after being charged by them (a misdemeanour) for such a serious event as shutting off the M6 and whacking a female police officer not to mention spitting at hospital A&E staff and creating havock in the trauma unit.A measly small fine, if it were me I'd have been locked up for a few months.!

3. On the video why did they hug eachother and then run off into the traffic? Who were they really running from? or hiding their faces from on the TV cameras.

4. The twin I am talking of seems to possess almost superhuman strength(NOT DRUG INDUCED EITHER)! and certainly knew how to handle herself...I saw the video several times and I can tell you..she has EVIL written in her eyes and all over her face..there is ZERO emotion!She is as COLD as a grave!

5. According to the bus driver it is elledged that he kicked them off the bus for their inaproriate behaviour...police won't say what behaviour to us at his stage. But the staff at the services where they went to when they left the bus said both girls were wholly aggressive!...NOT HIGH, simply aggressive!This was also the observations from medical staff at Stoke.

6.The whole family are asking ourselves one question. Why did she allegedley do this to my brother...we know how..but why? He was a lovely guy with many friends and a mother who loved him very much indeed and a delightful father to 3 lovely lads whom all loved their dad.
The police have seized Sebina's mobile/s and her laptop...perhaps they will tell an interesting story! These were left at my brother house as she ran from his house leaving the front door open, on her way out to her 'jump'!

Roll on Sept 1st when she will be in front of a Jury (and me)and I only hope that she doesn't get off on a technicality..but this is the British legal system who's motto is, she who lies enough get's off! worse still, she'll be deported with a slap on the wrist..nothing would suprise me in this country anymore.

Thank you David for providing me with this platform.If you can see the phot Glenn is top left I am top right ..taken 5 years ago

beldazar
01-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi Spokenwords,
Im ever so sorry to hear it was your brother.
Its really good of you to put this info up. It was certainly a very strange incident.
I hope you get some justice out of this :(

romas
01-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Well this story is perfect for a conspiracy theory and unless you have facts you're story is just that, a story :D

I can't see how conspiracy here is any more weird than mind controll conspiracy(Mk ultra or Monarch etc) or any other, just admit you just want to believe one way or the other.

onourwayto2012
02-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Thank you so much for some background to this.... It's been a long time coming. Despite the horrific nature of all this I believe there just has to be more to the story.....what it is I don't know....her brother described a quite different story before the M6 incident as well as a quite different picture of his sisters. The whole thing is nuts! If she is evil what caused her to all of of a sudden get evil now....... some kind of possession/mind control thing goin on.....what I don't know..... having said that...so sorry for your loss...esp in this weird case.

batou
02-04-2009, 02:00 AM
So sorry for your loss. It has to be hard. I'm glad you came by this forum to give us this important information, I hope you will stay and join in the discussions. You're an important link in figuring out whats going on.
I understand if it is too much to talk about this though. Maybe you can join in other threads and perhaps there is a link or a memory jog somewhere that makes the pieces fit and when the time is right, if it ever is, you will want to discuss it more.
But thanks again for your 'inside' info, and sorry about your brother.

onourwayto2012
02-04-2009, 02:09 AM
So sorry for your loss. It has to be hard. I'm glad you came by this forum to give us this important information, I hope you will stay and join in the discussions. You're an important link in figuring out whats going on.
I understand if it is too much to talk about this though. Maybe you can join in other threads and perhaps there is a link or a memory jog somewhere that makes the pieces fit and when the time is right, if it ever is, you will want to discuss it more.
But thanks again for your 'inside' info, and sorry about your brother.

Well put batou.... I hope something makes sense at some point...for both this family and the one of the "twin".

gripit
02-04-2009, 02:18 AM
WOW.

All the best to you Spokenwords.

spokenwords
02-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks for kind words my friends, I had to join this forum, it's great.

All I can say is that even as a family member we have all been kept very much 'in the dark' with regard what the police have found out about these two...which is strange but they are keeping their cards close to their chest about it. They don't want her getting off on a technicality.They have found the weapon used!

as for me, well, I think that serious questions have to be asked like...why was she allowed to walk the streets a couple of days after the M6 incident? A Police surgeon would have passed her as fit to attend court(mentally and physically)Most of us would have been locked up. The pathetic £30 fine was a disgrace...blocking off the M6 cost this country millions!

Rumours, and that''s what they are, say these two lived a 'pikey lifestyle' in Ireland and she didn't want to see her man and children when she was in hospital. On both of her initial court appearances she had an interpretor and pretended not to talk english..what a joke, she speaks perfect english as she demonstarted in court last week.

Her brother is't in the know from what I gather...they are just his sweet little sisters as far as he's aware who were carrying 3 mobiles and a laptop!!. There's NO indication as to why these two were in England at all....she is saying NIL....we still don't know.

One thing's for sure, both these twins are both nasty basta*** and nursing staff at the hospital confirm that they wanted both of them discharged ASAP. The twin that got flattened by the lorry is back in Sweden for treatment.

The courts are asking for independant psychiatric reports and she has come across as drug clean AND SANE from what I gather...she is not pleading insanity as yet. There's been a lot of interest in these two from the off, especially from the international press.

I beleive the two of them were on a 'Let's go to England' and cause some shit holiday, and they are extremely close as twins. I think they were running away from someone or some organisation..and yes I also think 'she' has had some extensive military combat training..not as her brother said, sports and likes dancing! She is 100% EVIL. She has no soul behind those black eyes.

Well in conclusion, I think you're all a bit wiser now and hope you give the right story as you know as much as I do currently and just ask some Q's if you want to know specifics,however; you'll appreciate that I cannnot post too much her for legal reasons previously mentioned. I don't want her getting off, but bless you all.

If there's ever a justification to bring back hanging...this is the case. I'll pull the lever, no worries on that one cookie! I have no doubt in my mind this was premeditated murder! Incidentally, hospitals confirm that all of her injuries were self inflicted and she was NOT touched/assulated by Glenn...it's not his style.

Jon

rydeon
02-04-2009, 07:55 AM
I've always wondered why the footage 'cut out' when one of them was supposedly struck by the truck. Supposedly she had jumped out in front of it. But I wonder....

Yes, I agree that they are not ordinary people and have some formidable fighting prowess about them.

They were possibily something akin to MK ULTRA and were rogue.
Then again maybe they were just using the motorway for travelling and had no suicidle thoughts?

januspolanski
02-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Sorry for your loss spokenwords and thanks for the update about this very unusual incident.

The one question you need to push is WHY was that woman walking the streets again 2-3 days after the M6 incident, whoever has released this woman is at least partially responsible for your brother. Should someone clearly mentally unstable not be sectioned?? Assaulting police and throwing yourself in front of motorway traffic lands you a £30 fine and slap on the wrist these days eh, what a disgrace.

Who, police or not has ordered this woman be released??!!??

macmauro
03-04-2009, 12:05 AM
This is my first post, decided to do it because never a video or happenings had intriguing me so much (sorry for my English,not my native language...) :
after going through the thread,searching in the net,i found even hard to find an explanation to these events.

Apart from the fact that the video totally freak me out (and i'm not the most scared guy) several things are puzzling me:

The video is real,there is no doubt about it, how can two persons survive to these events?? One,with lots and lots and lots of luck maybe,but two??? Both, after several hits, manage to stand up,fight,jump,swear and so on, the other 3 days after, kill a poor guy and again jump to a motorway (again??) land on her head but broke an ankle???

I'm surprised how this forum members just are ignoring this case, i'm puzzled because i want!! to know how it is humanily possible to endure such injuries, how science is not interested in this, how the tabloids are not interested (death by cancer is more interesting???), well:i'm absolutelly puzzled!!

My best simpathy to the brother of the innocent,and again sorry for my English...:(

beldazar
03-04-2009, 12:12 AM
This is my first post, decided to do it because never a video or happenings had intriguing me so much (sorry for my English,not my native language...) :
after going through the thread,searching in the net,i found even hard to find an explanation to these events.

Apart from the fact that the video totally freak me out (and i'm not the most scared guy) several things are puzzling me:

The video is real,there is no doubt about it, how can two persons survive to these events?? One,with lots and lots and lots of luck maybe,but two??? Both, after several hits, manage to stand up,fight,jump,swear and so on, the other 3 days after, kill a poor guy and again jump to a motorway (again??) land on her head but broke an ankle???

I'm surprised how this forum members just are ignoring this case, i'm puzzled because i want!! to know how it is humanily possible to endure such injuries, how science is not interested in this, how the tabloids are not interested (death by cancer is more interesting???), well:i'm absolutelly puzzled!!

My best simpathy to the brother of the innocent,and again sorry for my English...:(

your english is a lot better than some of the english people on the forum, lol

nobody is ignoring it, there have been many theories, mind-control, aliens, genetic experiments... you wont get to the truth though, probably top-secret along with plenty of other goings-on. Of course the media would ignore it, along with so much other information. :)
The media are experts in covering up what may be classed as 'truth' :)

macmauro
03-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I'm not exactly a virgin in "conspiracies":rolleyes:

But here WE have a case officialy documented!! Not some fuzzy pictures of Mars , not ghosts photoshoped , not weather balloons!!

Should not be THE case for really going deep?? (of course i'm disregarding MSM..):confused::confused:

beldazar
03-04-2009, 12:24 AM
I'm not exactly a virgin in "conspiracies":rolleyes:

But here WE have a case officialy documented!! Not some fuzzy pictures of Mars , not ghosts photoshoped , not weather balloons!!

Should not be THE case for really going deep?? (of course i'm disregarding MSM..):confused::confused:

no need for the sarcasm...theres plenty of other stuff that needs looking into, where would you start?

macmauro
03-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Coronation Street??:)

beldazar
03-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Coronation Street??:)

Rather you than me :D

void
03-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Crikey. I didn't see this last year as I was out of the country.

Phencyclidine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (phenylcyclohexylpiperidin) perhaps? :confused:

Psychological effects include severe changes in body image, loss of ego boundaries....included in the portfolio of behavioral disturbances are acts of self-injury including suicide, and attacks on others or destruction of property. The analgesic properties of the drug can cause users to feel less pain, and persist in violent or injurious acts as a result.

Growing up as a Boy in the 80s, I remember the rumours about P.C.P of it giving people super human strength and commiting extremely insane acts as a result. Cutting their arm off in delusion, and walking around with the arm seemingly oblivious to pain and unaffected in performance. How much of it was urban myth and how much of it was based on real events, I don't know.

On the first glance of this video I assumed it was just a suicide pact. But the way the other woman stood without expression after her sister had been hit, and then ran out into the road suggests there was no emotional distress going on at all. :confused:

macmauro
03-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Drugs, as we know them, can be an explanation for the behaviour, but the injuries?? You just have to see that one is run over by a (heavy) lorry and the other smashed literally by a car and so on, drugs can induce you (or me...i know:o) in the most strangest attitudes but protect you from injuries??

I know for a fact that some dogs have survived run overs because their muscles in panic get so tense that protect their bones (not a GP can not explain better but that's a fact)

Now, if there is a drug that protect you from beeing running over by a lorry, or endure a crash from a car at speed,that's something...:confused:

spokenwords
03-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Folks, it is untrue that the media have no interest in this case. I have been hounded by several 'investigative' journalists for want of a better word.
As a family, we have all been advised NOT to talk to the media in fear of helping her defence case (jubjudacy) she may get off scott free if we're not careful or worse still she may have her trial moved to Sweden.

The charge of murder is pretty watertight however!

I can honstly say that as a family we are all furious at how close knit the Police are on this and they are telling us VERY LITTLE about what they have found out about 'her'. The BBC in particular is waiting in the wings for her court case as they arre planning a full blown programme about the two of them.

The have a body, they have a murder weapon with blood on it and 'her' fingerprints on it, and the one thing they are lacking is WHY she did what she did.

When 'she' was released from Fenton magistrates court on the fateful day she 'sat' in the court reception area ALL DAY until she was literally asked to leave by the usher..that we know for sure. It was at that point she walked down the road and met my brother and his friend coming from the pub. The weather was cold and she was not dressed well and looked in poor shape according to Glenn's mate who was worried at the time that Glenn was being helpful to her, indeed his mate didn't like the look in her eyes,he thought there was something strange about her even then.

I found this out when I talked to him after Glenn's murder..he said he had a gut feeling about her, she was wierd, unemotional and spoke good english even then. He will be giving evidence in court too.

I firmly beleive that we have alians and evil people amongst us too but on this occassion I think 'she' is just plain evil/possessed. There's no soul in her and I have studied footage of the video closely many times and looked her in the eyes..

Her nose has no cartilage in it, and has obviously been broken a few times like a boxer's nose. her eyes are like a shark's, black and lifeless...she is devoid of any emotions. remember too that this woman had no affinity towards her children who she refused to see whilst she lay in hospital. Two young children.

'She' was furious whilst in hospital that she was unable to be near her twin too! Her twin was very ill, (after a lorry run over her and amazingly didn't kill her) and Sebina had spinal injuries and broken ankles and facial fractures but repaired herself in super quick time. The 100 foot, fall face down would have killed most if not all others. She has the luck of the devil as they say.

Anyhow, thanks for comments,it's all make sense one day unless the police and lawyers cock the whole thing up in crown court.

You're right on a few things, Jade Gooding gets more exposure than real life, who knows, one day my brother Glenn may become a celbrety..since all it takes is continued TV coverage of any idiot and hey presto they become a 'celebrety'...what does the word meen, celebrate what? 99% talentless idiots that's all. Thousands of people all over the world die of cancer but the press have done a 'u' turn on Jade after ripping her apart a few months ago before her diagnosis..Bloo** hypocrites.

I suppose they need things on TV to keep our minds off the real problems of the world..likethe fact that we are all being financially raped, lied to and manipulated. Sorry off topic a bit but had to have a little rant grrr.

batou
03-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Her nose has no cartilage in it, and has obviously been broken a few times like a boxer's nose. her eyes are like a shark's, black and lifeless...she is devoid of any emotions. remember too that this woman had no affinity towards her children who she refused to see whilst she lay in hospital. Two young children.

Conditioning? Regular beatings?
We should try to find out more about her background/life before these events, but I don't know where to start. I guess to start reading back through this thread is a good place :/

miracles
03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
That looked a bit staged to me, camera crews in perfect position etc. And why are we finding out about it at least 7 weeks after the fact?

That truck would have killed her, and one day in jail?

Sorry Am I too cynical?

kiwimaj
03-04-2009, 03:57 PM
That looked a bit staged to me, camera crews in perfect position etc. And why are we finding out about it at least 7 weeks after fact?

That truck would have killed her, and one day in jail?

Sorry Am I too cynical?

I agree miracles and was thinking exactly the same thing, re. the cameras and it being staged. If it was completely "kosher" then I do feel they are mind control victims out of control and trying to escape..something. Odd too that there was no blood and body parts...especially the part where the camera stops as she runs out into the truck. Also, with all the commotion why weren't there multiple pile ups?? If a truck stops in the fast lane at a moments notice, there surely are going to be vehicles crashing into each other??

Odd indeed.

:eek:

miracles
03-04-2009, 04:46 PM
I agree miracles and was thinking exactly the same thing, re. the cameras and it being staged. If it was completely "kosher" then I do feel they are mind control victims out of control and trying to escape..something. Odd too that there was no blood and body parts...especially the part where the camera stops as she runs out into the truck. Also, with all the commotion why weren't there multiple pile ups?? If a truck stops in the fast lane at a moments notice, there surely are going to be vehicles crashing into each other??

Odd indeed.

:eek:

Indeed, thanks kiwimaj. Im a Kiwi too buy the way:)

howie
03-04-2009, 04:58 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7665/crazyswedishtwins6.jpg

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/51/crazyswedishtwins8.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9629/crazyswedishtwins7.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6694/crazyswedishtwins9.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/205/crazyswedishtwins4.jpg

Odd that the red car & the truck behind it should both have the number 33 on them

batou
03-04-2009, 05:11 PM
I wonder if the 'one to believe' red hat is significant somehow :confused:

breezinreezin
03-04-2009, 05:33 PM

Does it say 'one to believe', or 'came to believe'? If it's the later then that may be a clue that ties her in with 12 step groups: AA, NA,etc. And that in turn will be evidence that she has a history of alcohol or drug dependence.

batou
03-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Ohh, maybe it is. It's too blurry for me to tell. Good thought!

void
03-04-2009, 05:48 PM
There is a longer video of over 7 minutes, which covers it much better,and also explains why it was filmed so thoroughly (it was an episode of traffic cops where they follow units around), and also shows the footage of the first woman being hit.

Although,the camerman zooms into the back of the police guy's head as it happens, trying to get it. But you do see that she's hit and rolls along.

I think she was clipped by the lorry, rather than full head on,and is knocked to the side. You then see her rolling at 1:29 right after it, and nearly being run over by a small car.

As I say, this video goes into much more detail and length of the whole incident. Although, it is weird because at 1:29 she's closer to the side of the road and in the later shot where they're tending to her, she's way over the other side of the road and motionless (unless she got up and again tried to run). Still weird.

macmauro
04-04-2009, 03:10 AM
Most of people here doesn't even care to read it all, they just post based on the latest comment.

There's more here than meets the eye, i've known someone like those two, that's why i'm interested in this case, because i could have been dead by now, i was just very lucky

leviathanstaar
04-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Something is wrong.

Whatever it is, it's getting stronger quickly.

breezinreezin
04-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Most of people here doesn't even care to read it all, they just post based on the latest comment.

There's more here than meets the eye, i've known someone like those two, that's why i'm interested in this case, because i could have been dead by now, i was just very lucky

Will you tell us more?

moondancer
04-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Drugs, as we know them, can be an explanation for the behaviour, but the injuries?? You just have to see that one is run over by a (heavy) lorry and the other smashed literally by a car and so on, drugs can induce you (or me...i know:o) in the most strangest attitudes but protect you from injuries??

I know for a fact that some dogs have survived run overs because their muscles in panic get so tense that protect their bones (not a GP can not explain better but that's a fact)

Now, if there is a drug that protect you from beeing running over by a lorry, or endure a crash from a car at speed,that's something...:confused:

yeah, im sure it was this thread ive posted in before.. drugs can make people lairy n can mask pain.. but they dont turn you into highlander

its a strange case for sure.. i worked in the ambulance service for several years and never heard a story of survival like this :confused:

mcmenek1
04-04-2009, 12:46 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7665/crazyswedishtwins6.jpg

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/51/crazyswedishtwins8.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9629/crazyswedishtwins7.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6694/crazyswedishtwins9.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/205/crazyswedishtwins4.jpg

Odd that the red car & the truck behind it should both have the number 33 on them

Hi howie,

Well spotted this is no coincidence with the numbers 33 being shown prominently in the video like that, the word 'Police' is also shown throughout the video this is because the word 'Police' has a vibration frequency of 33, have a look at this picture from the start of the video it has the number 3 displayed just above where the incident starts on a lamp post......

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2008/2/8/9EF30B25-B01E-80AE-D920F87CBB1C8D04.JPG

It's not a very good picture but if you watch the video you will see that it is clearly the number 3 and it is directly over where the first collision takes place......

The numbers 3, 33 & 333 are all female energy vibration frequencies what "The Powers That Be" are doing with this video is attaching negativity to the numbers 3 & 33 to suppress the female energy vibration frequency in our subconscious minds, Russian scientists have recently discovered that our DNA can be programmed with numbers, words & colours because these are all vibration frequencies, the two females in the video are also being used to do this, the woman causing the most trouble is wearing a red hat and a red coat and we are told in the video that she was first struck by a red car, there are lots of red cars in the video you will notice, "The Powers That Be" are deliberately trying to get us to associate the colour red with negativity to lower our vibration frequency.......

This subconscious programming is going on 24/7 for more on this see this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

Love
&
Peace

hagbard_celine
04-04-2009, 01:06 PM
hi guys, my first post on this forum.

check this out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

what´s wrong with these two? that´s so weird!

Red Ice Radio crew on tour!

:D:D

thenewhero2012
04-04-2009, 02:36 PM
11+11+11=33

miracles
04-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi howie,

Well spotted this is no coincidence with the numbers 33 being shown prominently in the video like that, the word 'Police' is also shown throughout the video this is because the word 'Police' has a vibration frequency of 33, have a look at this picture from the start of the video it has the number 3 displayed just above where the incident starts on a lamp post......

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2008/2/8/9EF30B25-B01E-80AE-D920F87CBB1C8D04.JPG

It's not a very good picture but if you watch the video you will see that it is clearly the number 3 and it is directly over where the first collision takes place......

The numbers 3, 33 & 333 are all female energy vibration frequencies what "The Powers That Be" are doing with this video is attaching negativity to the numbers 3 & 33 to suppress the female energy vibration frequency in our subconscious minds, Russian scientists have recently discovered that our DNA can be programmed with numbers, words & colours because these are all vibration frequencies, the two females in the video are also being used to do this, the woman causing the most trouble is wearing a red hat and a red coat and we are told in the video that she was first struck by a red car, there are lots of red cars in the video you will notice, "The Powers That Be" are deliberately trying to get us to associate the colour red with negativity to lower our vibration frequency.......

This subconscious programming is going on 24/7 for more on this see this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

Love
&
Peace

Excellent. Thanks

informationx
04-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Occams razor should apply to everything though. My first thought was PCP too and it seems the most likely explanation compared to a pseudo science and some kind of "energy" no one has a name for but which every new-age hack and snake-oil seller seems to be very knowlegable about.

Occams razor is rubbish. Always apply gillette twin blade. The best a man can get! :D

runciter
04-04-2009, 05:57 PM
There is a longer video of over 7 minutes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LCQkSst5iQ), which covers it much better,and also explains why it was filmed so thoroughly (it was an episode of traffic cops where they follow units around), and also shows the footage of the first woman being hit.

Although,the camerman zooms into the back of the police guy's head as it happens, trying to get it. But you do see that she's hit and rolls along.

I think she was clipped by the lorry, rather than full head on,and is knocked to the side. You then see her rolling at 1:29 right after it, and nearly being run over by a small car.

As I say, this video goes into much more detail and length of the whole incident. Although, it is weird because at 1:29 she's closer to the side of the road and in the later shot where they're tending to her, she's way over the other side of the road and motionless (unless she got up and again tried to run). Still weird.

void can you explain me your new avatar?

tribe_of_david
04-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Just watched the video for the first time. Then followed it up by watching an extended version on Youtube. One of the most Bizzare vidoe's i have seen.

My first instinct is they were on the run from something or someone. Then my second thought was it was some kind of double suicide pact or something ?? But if that wad the case then why choose this method where one could have survived. So i would say they they were on the run from something.

Maybe they had escaped from some military base or something, and they were part of somekind of Goverment experiment.

The one who got 1 day in Prison, did anyone find out afterwards the real reason why she Killed a man by stabbing him 4 times ?

A truly Bizzare set of events.

gripit
04-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Just watched the video for the first time. Then followed it up by watching an extended version on Youtube. One of the most Bizzare vidoe's i have seen.

My first instinct is they were on the run from something or someone. Then my second thought was it was some kind of double suicide pact or something ?? But if that wad the case then why choose this method where one could have survived. So i would say they they were on the run from something.

Maybe they had escaped from some military base or something, and they were part of somekind of Goverment experiment.

The one who got 1 day in Prison, did anyone find out afterwards the real reason why she Killed a man by stabbing him 4 times ?

A truly Bizzare set of events.

Go back to page 43, the Sister of the victim is posting under the name spokenwords :(

the nine
04-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Go back to page 43, the Sister of the victim is posting under the name spokenwords :(

I thought it was the brother..:confused:

gilly
04-04-2009, 07:58 PM
I thought it was the brother..:confused:

It was. :)

gripit
04-04-2009, 08:00 PM
oh, right, d'oh!

spokenwords
04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi Folks, just thought I'd pop by and say a few coments. You have all been so kind and are my type of people. Like David advocates many times we must stand back, take a few deep breaths, and look at things a little differently. John Paul Ghetty once said that the way to be successful in life is to look at what 99% of the population are doing...and then do the complete opposite...I suppose that's what we may have to do here.

'Joe public' thinks this;

1. They were on drugs (NO, not according to what I heard from clinicians)
2. The Evil one was clipped (No, she was hit at about 40mph side on and suffered only minor injuries and dented the car!!)
3. They were from Sweden (yes way back) BUT the 'Evil' one was a long term resident in Ireland, Cork where she lived with her 'partner' and children in a caravan type home. The other 'twin' was along with her for the 'ride' from Sweden and does live there full time. This was a trip both planned with precision.

Despute several request to the police as a family we have been kept totaly in the dark. We asked but they refused to say what Sebina did for a living, does she have a mental problem in her medical records, did they find drugs in her posessions, what did her laptop /email reveal, what are the nhumbers listed on her mobile phone, where there any messages on the phone and what did they reveal, were they both on a suicide pack and why, who were they running from or hiding from, why were they on a bus bound for London, and who were they supposed to meet before being ejected off the bus..The list is endless!

There are so many answers the police won't tell us but as I said before, they are keeping their 'evidence' close to the chest and if it helps to develop an air tight case against here so be it.Sebina remains silent to date on all of her court appearences bar one, where she pleaded 'Not Guilty'..yes Sebina, the world is flat too, or didn't you learn that at school?

Incidentally, her sister in Sweden got off ALL CHARGES FOR HER PART OF THE DISRUPTION ON THE M6!!! She was aparently very unhappy at the poor quality of the medical treatment she received at Stoke and demanded regularly to get released early back to Sweden for her continued medical care ASAP! How's that for gratitude...I bet you she doesn't get a bill from the hospital for her treatment that she got FREE!

One thing is for sure folks, she is up against a rock and a hard place. IF she pleads insanity she will go to a prison full of loonies (that would be good) and if she is proven sane she will go to a 'normal' prison, either way she if going to prison. Despite several requests from the prosecuting Judge on her previous appearences at court her defence have still NOT produced her previous medical records or their own independant phychiatric report on her mental status..Why...because she is as sane as a judge..nontheless, she is now going to Crown court with or without an assessment...her defence is playing a clever game but the evidence is whooly stacked against her. There were NO other parties involved in this fiasco.

My personal views are that she did want to kill herself AND THOUGHT THAT SHE MAY AS WELL EXPERIENCE AN ADRENALINE RUSH BY COMMITTING THE ULTIMATE CRIME...MURDER. It doesn't get better than that for someone like her does it? Sadly for her she survived the drop to her suicide attempt and that is why she is on continued 'suicide' watch in prision. Contact bretween her and her twin is denied by the prison until she is sentenced...Sebina's twin sister was also unco operative to the Police and refused to make a statement when she was thought fit enough to give one..WHY?

Your thoughts folks?

Spokenwords.

breezinreezin
04-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Spokenwords. I understand your need to speak out about your brothers murder, but I'm a bit concerned that you may jeopardise the coming trial by speaking out as you are.

leviathanstaar
04-04-2009, 10:47 PM
I would suspend this thread.

Not only for the sake of you receiveing justice first and foremost, but also not leaving them any exscuses in the attempt to bury this information.

I say this with no contempt for you spokenwords, but I also wonder if you anylizing this could jeapordize things.

It's terrible to say but you should have navigated this thread via pm only.

batou
04-04-2009, 10:53 PM
glaring questions remain: Why did she kill your brother, how did they survive getting run down, why did they try to kill themselves?

I understand why the twins would not try to incriminate each other. Sometimes twins have an awkwardness about them and are only at ease with each other. A bond deeper than we can understand.

This is so weird, I guess all we can do is wait and hope the system does what it should, then we can .. hopefully .. talk freely.

private_eye
04-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Spokenwords, please accept our love and support xx

To the earlier pickups on the "33" appearance and red cars... please explain how it could be orchestrated to have those cars on the motorway at that time, and so on.

I'm astounded as to why these two women wanted to kill themselves in that way, and how they had no emotional response to seeing their twin almost die. It will be interesting to see if the court case exposes whether or not they were on drugs.

enga
04-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Spokenwords I'm really sorry for what happened. I'm not pretending to have any idea how this has affected you but I really feel for you. I hope once it's all over you'll be able to eventually get some sense of closure and not live in hate. I hope you get justice.
All the best

tribe_of_david
04-04-2009, 11:51 PM
My condolances for your Brothers death.

But does anyone know why she killed him ? Did they know each other ? was it in a pub ? in the street ? in a house ?

How many people know of anyone surviving being hit by an articulated lorry on the motorway and someone else being hit by a car traveling 40/50 mph. either one the odds would be against anyone surviving. Let alone 2 sisters within seconds of each other.

citrine
05-04-2009, 10:09 AM
hi spokenwords, sorry for your loss, I am worried you joined this forum on april fools day. :D only kidding, lol

this is my take on the sequence of events:
Sister in Sweden visits Sabina in Ireland. Sabina has hubby and 2 kids, but the twins take off for a holiday to London without telling anyone.

Saturday Afternoon 17 May 2008 (correct me if I'm wrong)

En route to London, they get off the bus, **because they didn't feel well, ( twins) OR **bus driver kicked them off , they were aggressive towards service staff (Spokenwords)

they continued their journey along the median of the M6

A cctv clocked them and motorway police went after them

On seeing the motorway police, the twins started running to escape the police

A camera crew captures the drama on film

The M6 is blocked for 4 hours, but nothing reported on the news / local news

Sabina in Fenton Court for assault of police, nothing in news. She is released and 3 days after M6 incident, murders Glenn

20 May 2008
Sabina murders Glenn Hollinshead (spelling?) and tries to kill herself by jumping off bridge

Remanded in custody after leaving hospital ??

12 Sep 2008
Sabina appears in court, remains in custody

25 Sep 2008
BBC airs footage of M6 incident from May 17th

simmo
05-04-2009, 11:07 AM
What a terrible and strange thing to have happened! Spokenwords I'm really sorry about your loss and I truly hope you and your family get the answers and the justice you deserve.

thirdwave
05-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Yes as i and a few others have said it's ANGEL DUST, PCP whatever you want to call it.

It's drugs!!!!!!!

Nothing strange or wierd other than the effects this drug has on people.

I don't know of any drugs which make you more car crash resistant.

thirdwave
05-04-2009, 01:59 PM
i jst like to add that they said , the other girl was in hospital for seven weeks.
so this is at least 7 weeks old story..

am i wrong in thinking that is odd or is it just something you dug up?

also if she was in hospital for 7 weeks would they not have been able to find out what drugs she may have been on?

thirdwave
05-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Another weird inconsistency:

Apparently the woman in red is the one that was hit by the car, but later got up and crossed the barrier only to be restrained by six cops. Yeah?

The other one was supposedly hit by a truck, and I'm assuming she was the one that spent 7 weeks in hospital.

But here's the thing, the video provided by Klinker shows that she was BESIDE the truck and not in front of it.

So, who was in hospital for 7 weeks and for what?

try running into the side of a moving lorry on the motor way and see if you get back up :)

(dont really :) )

blueyonder2012
05-04-2009, 02:12 PM
My condolances for your Brothers death.

But does anyone know why she killed him ? Did they know each other ? was it in a pub ? in the street ? in a house ?

How many people know of anyone surviving being hit by an articulated lorry on the motorway and someone else being hit by a car traveling 40/50 mph. either one the odds would be against anyone surviving. Let alone 2 sisters within seconds of each other.

Read Spokenwords first post on this here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36973&page=43

Very sad & Mad situation - and very strange at that!

;)

citrine
05-04-2009, 04:01 PM
I am just trying to get my head around the reporting of this story, and have
found 3 snippets dated 17 - 20 may 2008

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/7406928.stm
Page last updated at 08:57 GMT, Sunday, 18 May 2008 09:57 UK
Women hurt in M6 services crash
Two female pedestrians suffered life-threatening injuries when they were hit by a lorry and a car near a motorway service station.
Emergency crews were called to the M6 northbound near Keele services, in Staffordshire, at about 1510 BST on Saturday.
Police said the women were both in their 30s and one was hit by a lorry and the other by a car.
The motorway was shut for several hours following the crash.
The women were flown to hospital.
A West Midlands Ambulance spokesman said one woman had broken her legs while the other suffered a serious head injury

http://www.thisischeshire.co.uk/news/2278874.m6_closed_after_incident/
4:37pm Saturday 17th May 2008
TWO women are in hospital with "life-threatening" injuries after a collision on the M6 between Keele services and junction 16.
At 2.59pm, a collision happened between a heavy goods vehicle, a number of cars and two female pedestrians.
An air ambulance took one of the women to hospital, and the other female was taken to hospital by road. (article continues)

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16462190.html
20 May 2008 The Sentinel (direct link not available)
At about 3pm, the ...

jp13
05-04-2009, 04:47 PM

At first glance I thought it say's "Die To Believe"

jonny78
05-04-2009, 07:06 PM
This is pretty wild.

If it were something "ordinary" such as the effects of PCP/Angel Dust, wouldn't this show up in hospital tests?

Any official explanation for their weird behavior at all?

gilly
05-04-2009, 07:19 PM
This is pretty wild.

If it were something "ordinary" such as the effects of PCP/Angel Dust, wouldn't this show up in hospital tests?

Any official explanation for their weird behavior at all?

That's just what I was thinking. Also, there's no mention of them being charged with drug offences (admittedly, U read the thread a couple of days ago & haven't read all the posts added since.

Also, if they were on the run from any NASA project for eg (MK Ultra type stuff), one would never have been released to roam the streets, & the other would have been picked up from hospital.

It's really very odd, and I can't fathom what it's all about.

hoffy
05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I remember watching this a while ago, really the most bizarre video you'll ever see. Shocking stuff.

jojo
05-04-2009, 07:43 PM
I remember watching this a while ago, really the most bizarre video you'll ever see. Shocking stuff.

yeh, i remember when this happened (not far from where i live) they look like they are either on angel dust.. or under mind control...

eitherway, its interesting to witness the sheer strength of a human body when it feels no limitations.

There was nothing about it in the local newspaper at the time.... very odd. like it was hushed up. and then she stabbed that local bloke. and no mention really in the news... obviously been swept under the carpet by tptb.

if i was to take a bet, i would say they were under mind control of some kind and they got loose from their handler.

batou
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Maybe the truth lies with her husband? (Obviously, it is with her too, but since she's such a mystery..)

thirdwave
06-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi Spokenwords

Only just seen your posts...

Sorry to hear about your tragedy, It is allways cofusing when good people die like this... I guess maybe its a case of death not being the end nor a punishment, and that he is doing just fine...

I guess reading us guys think up excuses for what these girls are doing is not really a help your loss at the moment..

whatever the situation is that brought this women about to do such a horrible thing, someone is very clearly behind it, that we have no doubt.. be it her or what ever got in her head.

With the conspiracy movement there are some who will create a conspiracy out of everything... But I have to say this whole scenario is really strange.

there is no doubt the women is evil having done such a thing... but anyone that can run in front of motorway traffic so easily and jump off a bridge has got to be short of a few screws.... and on top of that we see the girls survive two car hits and a fall....

Maybe she is just a negative product of this crazy planet we are on... or I guess with some of the shit that goes on, I am quite open to many possibilities...

the Duncan O’Finioan story here came to mind... if you are interested.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/duncan_o_finioan.html

citrine
06-04-2009, 02:55 AM
The BBC video I feel is genuine, but edited...obviously the talking heads inserted after the event, but very suspect at the scene where green lady is on the ground rolling away from the camera, and then sudden CUT away to a bizarre scene of copper waving. The next time we see green lady; she is in the far lane and turned the opposite way with her feet to the right of the screen. For what it’s worth, I think she bounced off the grey car (inside lane), not the truck, hence her rolling away towards the far lane. But the footage from the time of CUT, to the scene of her in the far lane, is missing.

What is surreal about the video is the superhuman strength of the women and their fear of the police. Did their tox tests really come up clear? Plus the magistrate did not feel Sabina was a danger to herself or society, during her court appearance 20 May. After court, she meets Glenn and murders him. Why didn’t the judge subpoena the police footage from 17 May, as evidence of her needing to be locked up, pending further assessment?
Smells of cover-up. There should be an enquiry. Haa

Alternatively, if these women were drug free, then they are clearly mind controlled / programmed i.m.o. Remember the film NIKITA where she was trained as sleeper assassin, until a trigger word during a phone call, caused her to wake up and kill her target.
Nikita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I’d love to know what mission these women were on when they planned that trip to London and then feared the police, was it more than just a suicide pact. ?

The red hat, not sure of the logo, time to believe?
http://www.timetobelieve.com/

gripit
06-04-2009, 03:08 AM
i.m.o. Remember the film NIKITA where she was trained as sleeper assassin, until a trigger word during a phone call, caused her to wake up and kill her target.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikitahttp://www.timetobelieve.com/

...or the Charles Bronson movie Telefon (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076804/plotsummary). "Plot: Nicolai Dalchimski, a mad KGB agent steals a notebook full of names of "sleeping" undercover KGB agents sent to the U.S. in the 1950's. These agents got their assignments under hypnosis, so they can't remember their missions until they're told a line of a Robert Frost poem. Dalchimski flees to the U.S. and starts phoning these agents who perform sabotage acts against military targets. Since the Soviets can't disclose the crisis to the U.S. government, they send Colonel Borzov, a military intelligence officer, to find and eliminate Dalchimsky before his actions trigger a war."

(btw, spokenwords, I don't mean to offend you in any way, i just feel this situation is so beyond bizarre that any alternate theory should be at least considered. i hope you are doing well)

citrine
06-04-2009, 07:55 AM
sorry if posted already , but 2 links to good quality / 11 minute version / BBC Traffic Cops aired 25 Sep 09

LiveLeak.com - Insane almost fatal Uk Police Footage - Keep watching, long video!

+ duplicate alternate link

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Sabina Eriksson in court
http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Breaking-News-A50-bridge-jump-woman-appears-court-murder-charge/article-843590-detail/article.html

A50 bridge jump woman appears in court on murder charge
Wednesday, 29 March 09

skyline
06-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Did anyone else notice how big her thyroid gland is?

gilly
06-04-2009, 09:28 AM
I've been pondering on this story, because it's an enigma.

The only possibility that occurs to me, is the experimentation with a type of drugs to make soldiers fearless, and enhance their physical strength - why these 2 women might be guinea-pigs for such a thing though, I can't guess. It's not helpful to know nothing at all of their backgrounds...

http://www.bronx.com/news/articles/295/1/World-Armies-Still-Use-Psychotropic-Drugs-To-Make-Fearless-Machines-Of-Their-Soldiers/Page1.html

World Armies Still Use Psychotropic Drugs To Make Fearless Machines Of Their SoldiersBy Maria Milosheva Published 11/20/2008 World Rating: Unrated
It is an open secret that US servicemen were taking pills against fear during military actions in Iraq. The ephedrine-based psychotropic medications reduce pain and stress reactions, although they also have a side effect – sudden attacks of anger and sadism. The pills generated quite a number of international scandals in the world. Two F-16 pilots bombed a column of Canadian military men by mistake in April 2002 in Kandahar. It was later determined that the two pilots were under the influence of amphetamine stimulants which they had taken prior to the task. A fearless soldier is definitely a plus, although anti-fear pills do not make invincible soldiers.

Germany was the first country to step on the path of chemical wars. Those soldiers and officers returning from the Franco-Prussian War in 1870-1871 developed a great addiction to morphine. The majority of them were making injections of morphine to ease the hardship of their military service. The war became a hazy experience for them, which is a positive factor per se. However, many of them could not quite morphine injections afterwards.

There are numerous legends about the narcotic additions of Nazi soldiers during WWII. German soldiers never refused an ephedrine-based psychostimulant known as pervitine. They did not sleep and had no fear at all under the influence of the drug. Hitler was addicted to cocaine, whereas SS was distributing narcotics for superior initiations. SS laboratories were making a variety of modifications of psychotropic drugs to control the impulses of human will and give immense strength to people.

Also read: Nazi leadership had a lot of hopes about the use of D-IX wonder drug

The French army used psychotropic drugs for its soldiers too. The French military originally discovered those drugs during tribal wars on the African continent. They particularly found that the Africans were eating the nuts of Cola acuminate herbs. In addition to its nutritional qualities, the nuts could make a human being incredibly strong and full of energy. The chemical analysis of the cola nuts revealed that they contained 2.5 percent of caffeine and a unique complex of vitamins, microelements and nutrients. The French subsequently used the cola nut extraction to make invigorating crackers for the military. As a result, a battalion of French soldiers easily marched 55 kilometers under the scorching African sun. Afterwards, the extraction was used in the production of chocolate – this product is still used in the rations of practically all armies of the world.

Vodka and spirit have always been the major stimulant and stress reliever in the Russian army. It was widely used during WWII to overcome pain shocks and raise the soldiers’ morale. Russian servicemen also mixed spirit with cocaine – the beverage was known as the trench cocktail. The cocktail was also used in surgery as an anesthetic agent.

Great Britain purchased 24,000 capsules of provigil – a psychostimulant known for its contradictory reputation. The drug is licensed for use in Britain and the United States only in cases of severe psychoneurological disturbances linked with pathological daytime somnolency.

The Britons believe that the drug can be used to keep pilots and other servicemen of special units in a state of consciousness for long operations that last for more than 48 hours. Provigil can cause increased nervousness, irritation, dizziness and headache. It may also develop intestinal disorders, high arterial blood pressure and arrhythmia.

The Chinese were the first to discover ephedrine – they described its narcotic qualities over 5,000 years ago. Regular intakes of psychostimulants result in psychic disorders which combine extreme suspiciousness, delusional perception of the world, hallucinations and the loss of the sense of reality.

Also see...

http://circleof13.blogspot.com/2008/02/warriors-out-of-their-minds-drugs-of.html

tribe_of_david
06-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Do we have any background information on the murdered guy ? His occupation or former occupations ? Could the sisters have been travelling to his location when they had to get of the bus for whatever reason. all very puzzling, first you run into a heavy goods lorry on a motorway, then jump off a brige, in between these 2 suicide attempts a man in stabbed to death ?

enga
06-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Go back a few pages and read through....it is all explained.

mcmenek1
06-04-2009, 11:37 PM
To the earlier pickups on the "33" appearance and red cars... please explain how it could be orchestrated to have those cars on the motorway at that time, and so on.

Hi private_eye,

What I'm saying is the incident on the motorway is phoney is not a real event it's been staged managed by "The Powers That Be".......if they wanted to close a section of the motorway to stage an incident like this they could do it quite easily because they control the police......then they can have the red cars and the number 33's positioned exactly where the tv viewers can see them because it's all staged managed.......if you watch the video again watch how fast the cars and the HGVs are travelling on the motorway before the first woman runs out into the road they are all travelling at the fast speed you'd expect on a motorway.......as soon as the first woman runs out on to the road all the vehicles are suddenly travelling a lot slower especially the white HGV that is supposed to hit her and it's not because the driver has seen the woman and braked because it would take a HGV travelling at a fast speed longer than that to slow down to that speed in such a short time the whole thing just dosen't look or feel right to me.......

Love
&
Peace

adreamtosome
07-04-2009, 05:03 AM
I'm curious on what the outcome of this evil mind controlled bitch is??

Anyone know the latest?:confused:

batou
07-04-2009, 06:53 AM
I think her primary target is John Connor

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2946/furlongmd4.jpg

citrine
07-04-2009, 08:50 AM
......then they can have the red cars and the number 33's positioned exactly where the tv viewers can see them because it's all staged managed.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/articles/2008/09/26/260908_motorway_madness_feature.shtml
“It was completely crazy. It was like watching a live TV show or something."
That was the reaction of Andy Fairclough, 33, from Reddish who, at that moment, was driving up from Devon in his Stockport Removals & Storage Ltd. truck

Andy's truck with the silver Polo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2008/09/26/mway_cops_truck2_203_203x152.jpg

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Breaking-News-A50-bridge-jump-woman-appears-court-murder-charge/article-843590-detail/article.html

Eriksson's trial has been fixed for September at Nottingham Crown Court

belial
07-04-2009, 10:07 AM
If these two people wanted to kill themselves, then fair do's. We have to respect the fact that it's their human right to do so.

As usual though, the self-righteous busy-body Police had to to stick their noses in and intervene. Why can't the Police stick to what they do best... eating take-aways, beating people up, and stinking the place out with their sweaty knife-proof jackets?

spokenwords
07-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Folks, this has been, and continues to be an interesting thread..
My brother Glenn's history for those who want to investigate further will follow; but let's please keep this in perspective and clear a couple of things up first;

1.These twins did NOT get off the bus at Keele services voluntarily according to our family liason offices (a policeman)..they were kicked off the bus by the driver for 'inappropriate' behaviour..ie. they were both aggresive towards their co passengers and the service station staff in the take a break area also suffered verbal abuse from the pair of them.
2.Their tickets were London Bound NOT Stoke Bound.
3. Sebina's twin sister went UNDER & AROUND the wheel of the lorry and was consequently thrown out to the side of the wheel back onto the floor and sufferred considerable CRUSH injuries to her legs pelvis and won't be ball room dancing in the near future.
4.There's ZERO connection between my brother Glenn and either of these two women
5.Ther was no evidence of Drugs ANYWHERE and yet they continued to be wholly agrevessive towards hospital staff, Doctors and Nurses the WHOLE time they were in the hospital.
6. Sebina was still in hospital when her sister flew back to Sweden to continue her treament, and this would have been the case for Sebina IF she had not been under house arrest under police guard for the duration of her treatment after the fall from the bridge AT CONSIDERABLE COSTS TO THE TAX PAYERS.

Well there we go, now onto Glenn.

Murdered at the age of 54, divorced and a father of 3 wonderful boys(now men). John Craige, Gregory and Andrew. John Craige lives near Mansfield, and the other guys live in Stoke and are quitE devestated by the event even now they are badly affected.They interacted with their father on a weekly basis.

Glenn joined the RAF and was trained as an RAF Paramedic and spent 12 years in the service before leaving to live in stoke with his then wife where his parents were living inorder to care for them and to readjust to civilian life himself.Sadly for Glenn his marriage didn't work out BUT the split was amicable. He then moved into Fenton ( a rented terraced house) to live alone leaving his ex-wife with the family home to raise their children.

He adjusted well, and worked for a short time at JCB and then left there to go to college to learn how to ARC weld and as a consequence ended up self employed as a welder making gates and railings for homes and factories. He did this for a few years and was keen to maintain relationships with his boys and gathered many friends around him in Staffs.

He enjoyed fishing, walking his dog Troy and visited his parents 2 or 3 times a week to help them out with their domestics. He was ever willing to help anyone and everyone and this is what makes this whole thing hard to accept..the fact that he was one of life's nice guys! he was far from rich, infact, he was on invalidity benefit due to an injury incurred whilst lifting a steel plate, he was in constant pain most of his latter life but complained little.

Glenn NEVER understood why people took recreational drugs or indeed any other drugs (although he smoked! He was ever thankfull that his kids were never tempted when young)

I would like to clarify that truth is indeed stranger than fiction...it has all been a series of unfortunate events. Had Glenn stayed in the pub for 'one for the road' with his friend on that fateful day he'd still be here happy as ever without doubt. He was a 'glass is half full' sort of guy, and I thank you all for the support messages on this thread. I still go to my phone to give him a quick call to say "hi" and I then remember he's not here anymore...and rapidly sit back down. It has been nearly a year but seems like yesterday.

My other brothers, Garry, Paul and Marc are not internet 'types' and are unaware I post here, however; they are all dealing with it in their own way I suppose and the sad thing is that we all had to club together to afford Glenn's funeral as Glenn was not insured (like many poor people). All the advice we got off the Police was that maybe we can claim some cash off the criminal injuries compensation board..we did that months back and have heard Ziltch! Thanks guys for nothing.

Too busy awarding thousands of pounds to car theiving chavs for alleged police mistreatment no doubt!British justice system is a Joke!

Notwithstanding the M6 incident the questions I'd like answered are

1.Why she was released from Fenton Magistrates to continue her 'trip' after a 'ticking off'?
2. Why did no one at the Magistrates or Police station pick up on the fact that she could not possibly be playing with a full deck?
3. The police are being very tight lipped about events leading up to the evil act but this is probably for legal reasons understandably.We will hear what they have to say in court no doubt.
4.Sebina has now pleaded NOT GUILTY which is great news for us, but why did it take sol long for her to voice her plea? Most 'normal' people would shout it from the rooftops given the first opportunity instead of her having to consider most carefully her plea.
5.Why was my brother's murder not on the NATIONAL TV NEWS, in the event he was lucky to get a 10 second slot on Midlands today and a little in the evening sentinal newspaper....the whole country was stunned at the M6 incident...surely there's something worth telling on National TV about these two women.

Well as I said before here I have to be very careful from a legal standpoint however; I will not divulge some of what I know for that reason, but take it from me my fellow David Icke fans, the truth will set us all free but Sebina will not be enjoying her freedom today....I would give her freedom in another method given half the chance!

Personally I love conspiracy theories, it's thinking outside the box and where there's smoke there's usually fire...No, She and Glenn were indeed passing stangers when they met...sadly for him he befriended a 'wrong 'en' as they say in Stoke.