PDA

View Full Version : The Tesla Shield (Trademarked, lol)

lordzoma
23-09-2008, 01:03 PM
http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield.htm

Ok. So today I got a tesla shield from my girlfriend as a present.

I'm sensitive to energy. I have been for years. I'm aware of what my energy feels like at any given point in the day.

Immediately after putting on the tesla shield i experienced some strange effects.

I felt like my whole body was buzzing and my energy felt vibrant. My body felt lighter. My heart beat faster.

I felt the effects constantly for about an hour.

At that point my friend came over, who had no prior knowledge of what the thing was. I handed it to him and said it created a unified field, and asked him to tell me if he felt anything.

He put it on and experienced the same thing, and described it to me the same way I described it earlier. Buzzing. Faster pulse. A feeling of being energized.

It's hours and hours later, and I still absolutely feel its' effects. I have been googling for information about it and I find a lot of people are skeptical.

Well whatever it does, it is NOT psychosomatic and it is a noticeable effect. If it is doing what it says it does, it is increasing the amount of energy I can hold in my body and am conducting.

Inside it is a 'caduceus' coil. This is a coiled coil, and that enters the realm of strange electromagnetic science. Go ahead and google for information on Coiled coils. I guarantee you that you will be walking into a maelstrom of random esoteric sites with unusual science and very few places that can actually get into the physics of a coiled coil. Go to a university and ask any physicist or electrical engineer about coiled coils. They probably will have next to nothing to say on the subject.

I am curious to find how I feel tomorrow and upon awakening how my dreams were.

The Tesla shield is certainly an unusual product.

oiram
23-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Hope is not this type?:eek:

Make sure you don't turn into a "Tesla coil":D
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/lilithstarr/tinfoilhatspc8.jpg

No serious do you have a Picture of what you are using I'm always interested in Tesla technology! Especially the free Energy side of it!

ROTECTION FROM NEURO-ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY MIND CONTROL WEAPONS
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/protection.html

oiram
23-09-2008, 01:31 PM
This will be our Future wireless Energy supply!
Frequency is all and every thing!

http://www.resonanceresearch.com/images/tesla_coils_01.jpg (www.resonanceresearch.com/ floor_exhibits.html)

This Freaking Morgan Guy blocked the Technology for 60 years now & dismantled Tesla's test tower!
also HARRP is Tesla Technology!

Tesla's ingenious design for the wireless transmission of electricity.
http://www.reformation.org/tesla-coils.jpg (http://www.reformation.org/tesla-wireless-transmission.html)
http://www.reformation.org/tesla-wireless-transmission.html

Tesla’s coil is an original miracle of technique
Tesla coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

logic bomb
23-09-2008, 04:55 PM
http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield.htm

Ok. So today I got a tesla shield from my girlfriend as a present.

I'm sensitive to energy. I have been for years. I'm aware of what my energy feels like at any given point in the day.

Immediately after putting on the tesla shield i experienced some strange effects.

I felt like my whole body was buzzing and my energy felt vibrant. My body felt lighter. My heart beat faster.

I felt the effects constantly for about an hour.

At that point my friend came over, who had no prior knowledge of what the thing was. I handed it to him and said it created a unified field, and asked him to tell me if he felt anything.

He put it on and experienced the same thing, and described it to me the same way I described it earlier. Buzzing. Faster pulse. A feeling of being energized.

It's hours and hours later, and I still absolutely feel its' effects. I have been googling for information about it and I find a lot of people are skeptical.

Well whatever it does, it is NOT psychosomatic and it is a noticeable effect. If it is doing what it says it does, it is increasing the amount of energy I can hold in my body and am conducting.

Inside it is a 'caduceus' coil. This is a coiled coil, and that enters the realm of strange electromagnetic science. Go ahead and google for information on Coiled coils. I guarantee you that you will be walking into a maelstrom of random esoteric sites with unusual science and very few places that can actually get into the physics of a coiled coil. Go to a university and ask any physicist or electrical engineer about coiled coils. They probably will have next to nothing to say on the subject.

I am curious to find how I feel tomorrow and upon awakening how my dreams were.

The Tesla shield is certainly an unusual product.

Cool. I know the ones you mean but have never actually handled one. The effects you describe are almost identical to what I experience when handling orgonite.. especially homemade stuff. I used to spend a lot of time making energy pieces, various coil configurations including radionic devices involving powered mobius and toroid coils. Lots of experimentation. Are these directional? If so could you post a pic of one pointing into the camera?

kblood
23-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Very interesting :)

biblegirl
23-09-2008, 05:32 PM
keep us updated :)

phildee3
23-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Frequency is all and every thing!

Rubbish.
You have to have frequency of something!

also HARRP is Tesla Technology!

More rubbish.
Get outa here already!!

kblood
23-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Rubbish.

More rubbish.
Get outa here already!!

Not sure about frequencies. Everything is energy, and I think all energy has a frequency.

I think it is true about HARRP though, Tesla did invent earthquake weapons and possible anti gravity, but weather control was some other guy. I can look up his name if needed. He made it rain in a desert testing his device, and it seems it had an effect on UFOs.

phildee3
23-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Not sure about frequencies. Everything is energy, and I think all energy has a frequency.

Yes, correct.

I think it is true about HARRP though, Tesla did invent earthquake weapons and possible anti gravity,

Earthquake weapons? Do you have a link?
I know he invented directed beam weapons,
but could either of these be the basis for HAARP? I'm not so sure.
Link?

but weather control was some other guy. I can look up his name if needed. He made it rain in a desert testing his device, and it seems it had an effect on UFOs.

That was Wilhelm Reich - orgone - the cloudbuster.

kblood
23-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Earthquake weapons? Do you have a link?
I know he invented directed beam weapons,
but could either of these be the basis for HAARP? I'm not so sure.
Link?

If you have studied his inventions you probably already know of Tesla's Death Ray weapon. He claimed it was so powerfull that it could split Earth in two. I think this weapon is the one that can cause earthquakes.

Death ray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm... seems the death ray burns people. Reminds me of a weapon I have heard rumours of the US have lost. Possibly a satelite weapon capable of burning someone. Didnt know it might be a Tesla invention, but from this description on Wiki it doesnt sound like its capable of shooting that far.

Here is an interesting article about weather weapons:
http://iron-eagles.tripod.com/articles/em_earthquake.htm

Seems it is an electro magnetic weapon that is used to create Earthquakes, so I guess it could be a type of Tesla's Death Ray.

Another one:
http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/doom_weapons_1.htm

Yup, seems at least the rumours claim it to be Teslas weapon that these weapons are based on.

That was Wilhelm Reich - orgone - the cloudbuster.

Yup, thats the one. He truly discovered something that if accepted by mainstream science could lead to great inventions. Only problem is that his invention probably has secrets that leads to powerfull and possible simple weapons. We already have quite a few on this forum who have made orgone havent we? Not that secret anymore with somewhat easy to follow "how tos" on youtube and quite alot to find about it on the Internet.

But there was more to his invention, wasnt there? Making orgonite was not all he did to change the weather, he made some kind of way to beam orgonite into clouds or something like that. Surely was an interesting guy. Einstein couldnt even believe his discoveries, probably also because it disproved some cornerstones of the things Einstein based his research on. Small but fundemental things, so leaves out some important stuff.

lordzoma
23-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Dream report:

Dreams were more unusual than normal. I wouldn't describe them as more colorful. Perhaps on a second night.

I got less sleep than normal and woke up feeling slightly more energized. It didn't make my morning allergies / stuffiness go away. But to be fair I do have a slight cold.

If only I had a Kirlian photography machine.

They say it requires 24 hours to a few days of constant use to start being fully effective. We'll see how it goes.

psyked
24-09-2008, 04:18 AM
holy crap this thing is $199.95 !!!!

:(

and they got different versions also!

biblegirl
24-09-2008, 05:01 AM
holy crap this thing is $199.95 !!!!

:(

and they got different versions also!

Lordzoma sounds like your girlfriend is a keeper! :D

lordzoma
24-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Lordzoma sounds like your girlfriend is a keeper! :D

OH she certainly is. Of that there is NO doubt.

I've been wearing the tesla shield now for 30 hours and I can absolutely verify there is an effect. I prefer to get eight hours of sleep at least in order to feel fully rested. I COULD sleep more, and sometimes I find myself conking out for 12-14 hours at a time.

The Tesla shield has energized me in an unusual way, that is for sure. I've woken up after 5 hours of sleep and I am the opposite of tired, after a particularly long day that began with only a few hours of sleep.

So it's affecting my sleep pattern.

diamond dogs
24-09-2008, 08:48 PM
OH she certainly is. Of that there is NO doubt.

I've been wearing the tesla shield now for 30 hours and I can absolutely verify there is an effect. I prefer to get eight hours of sleep at least in order to feel fully rested. I COULD sleep more, and sometimes I find myself conking out for 12-14 hours at a time.

The Tesla shield has energized me in an unusual way, that is for sure. I've woken up after 5 hours of sleep and I am the opposite of tired, after a particularly long day that began with only a few hours of sleep.

So it's affecting my sleep pattern.

Hmm interesting 107 on ebay atm....what size physically are they and are you wearing it like a pendant all the time lordzoma.....seriously considering buying one but would like to know more and see how things develope.. I am a big fan of Tesla and his theories/inventions

biblegirl
28-09-2008, 03:59 PM
hey lordzoma, anything new?

lordzoma
29-09-2008, 06:03 PM
It's about 2 inches long, purple, and is sold on a leather necklace.

I've been wearing it almost 24/7 since I got it. I take it off when I exercise and when I shower but I leave it near me.

It has absolutely affected how tired I get and how tired I am when I wake up.

For a week I was running on 2 hours a sleep a night, but I ended up crashing because I got a little bit of fog in my brain and it needed to be slept out. That rarely happens to me, the 2 hours a night bit. Usually I need more sleep but since I got my hands on this thing it's been smooth sailing.

Suffice to say I'm impressed with it and I think it would be cool for other people who are interested in them to get their hands on one and corroborate experiences with me.

I want to find someplace I can take a Kirlian photograph of my energy wearing this thing.

armoured_amazon
29-09-2008, 06:06 PM

I think it is true about HARRP though, Tesla did invent earthquake weapons and possible anti gravity, but weather control was some other guy. I can look up his name if needed. He made it rain in a desert testing his device, and it seems it had an effect on UFOs.

Kate's song 'Cloudbusting' was about him - Wilhelm Reich. :)

Kate Bush Cloudbusting - YouTube

mauviene
07-10-2008, 12:14 AM
THIS IS A SCAM

Not to burst your bubble OP, but I'm just informing any gullible people before they buy into predatory scamming techniques.

First off, to educate yourself on the possibilities of these claims read this article http://6-bleen-7.livejournal.com/57290.html

Second off, what you bought OP was actually just a Water Proof Wide Anodized Aluminum Pill Holder which can be bought on EBAY for less than 5 dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Water-Proof-Wide-Anodized-Aluminum-Pill-Holder-Key-FOB_W0QQitemZ310088363723QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item3 10088363723&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Just remember folks: state of the art technology will probably never be sold on the internet without going through validated science vendors first....

USE COMMON SENSE, GET YOUR BRAIN OUT OF THE GUTTER, AND START READING BOOKS INSTEAD OF INTERNET BS.

--Also, this just reinforces the strength of the placebo effect - which is exactly what your feeling OP.

lordzoma
07-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Not to burst your bubble of anything

But you're wrong.

Just because someone makes a post hating on a piece of technology, doesn't invalidate the original object. People are always picking sides and debunking things. What makes you have so much credence for one analysis that points out absolutely nothing other than how cheap it is to have a standard common anodized aluminum capsule.

Does anyone actually believe a little purple capsule of aluminum is very expensive? Do you think the company has big sheets of aluminum and they make aluminum pellets themselves.

No, of course not. The technology calls for purple aluminum, and so they purchase the capsule in bulk from, probably, a chinese distribution company.

Inside the capsule is a coiled coil, and two pieces of zeusite, which is a crystal alloy made from precious and semi precious metals, as well as precious and semi precious gemstones.

Placebo effect may work with pills, but when you are dealing with tangible effects it is clear what is placebo and what is not.

I can feel energy. It would not surprise me if this is something you are not capable of doing. I practice tai chi and chi kung every day, and am very, very aware of my own chi flow as well as the energy I feel from others and from the objects around me. I have been using crystals for years, and I can tell you with absolute verification from my personal experience that the very moment I picked up the Tesla shield I was able to feel its energy effects.

It has had a tangible change in the way I perceive energy as well as how much energy I have on a daily basis. The opinions of those who read things off the internet is inferior to first hand experience.

mauviene
07-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Not to burst your bubble of anything

But you're wrong.

Just because someone makes a post hating on a piece of technology, doesn't invalidate the original object. People are always picking sides and debunking things. What makes you have so much credence for one analysis that points out absolutely nothing other than how cheap it is to have a standard common anodized aluminum capsule.

Does anyone actually believe a little purple capsule of aluminum is very expensive? Do you think the company has big sheets of aluminum and they make aluminum pellets themselves.

No, of course not. The technology calls for purple aluminum, and so they purchase the capsule in bulk from, probably, a chinese distribution company.

Inside the capsule is a coiled coil, and two pieces of zeusite, which is a crystal alloy made from precious and semi precious metals, as well as precious and semi precious gemstones.

Placebo effect may work with pills, but when you are dealing with tangible effects it is clear what is placebo and what is not.

I can feel energy. It would not surprise me if this is something you are not capable of doing. I practice tai chi and chi kung every day, and am very, very aware of my own chi flow as well as the energy I feel from others and from the objects around me. I have been using crystals for years, and I can tell you with absolute verification from my personal experience that the very moment I picked up the Tesla shield I was able to feel its energy effects.

It has had a tangible change in the way I perceive energy as well as how much energy I have on a daily basis. The opinions of those who read things off the internet is inferior to first hand experience.

Right, you got a .99 cent capsule filled with some scrap metal and sold off as tesla technology which has actually never been validated...

Your probably not going to change your schema and will just stick to your views..but you already bought into the scam and this post wasn't directed at you - it was directed at those who still might succumb to BS advertisement and phony science.

Placebo isn't just for pills mind you, it works with everything. What your doing is creating more energy with the belief that you are receiving energy or being "entrained to an energy protection shield emitting from a small piece of purple metal that coincidentally vibrates at exactly the same frequency your body vibrates and somehow opposes harmful energy in the process!" Which, it really only takes a small amount of knowledge in physics to realize that you would have to have a small chip that regulates your bodies constantly progressing energy levels which would require some sort of AI allowing for it to be reprogrammed as you progress, and have inbuilt frequency detection to block "harmful" energy sources for this to even be speculated. So, I don't know what your understanding of physics or energy is, but please..please..don't perpetuate this scam anymore..your giving these crooks potential business..

lordzoma
07-10-2008, 12:18 PM
You sir, have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

And you have clearly never done any martial arts to any real consequence.

I can feel my chi, and I can feel my chi differently because of the device.

Personal experience aside, go ahead and ignore the measurable change in my aura as picked up by kirlian photography. Or better yet, why don't you buy your own and perform your own test.

Oh wait, that's right.

You're simply making assumptions here.

You're assuming you know anything about energy, and yet you're sitting there telling me I need a microchip to keep out harmful energy?

Right. Ok. So all that meditation and visualization I do is meaningless right?

Get a clue you low level spiritual minion. Your technology is not the live all end all of the universe, and you clearly have a problem grasping the concept of energy manipulation.

If anything, you have only marked yourself as being a mindless skeptic who will sooner shout their paradigm at the top of their own lungs than ever contribute anything useful. What's the matter, too many people getting their hands on some real useful technology, that you have to wave your lightsider (I'm doing it for your own benefit) dick around like a flag? Well newsflash asshole, I'm not buying it. Take your lightside manipulation trash over to ashtar because your opinion is worthless around here.

mauviene
07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
You sir, have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

And you have clearly never done any martial arts to any real consequence.

I can feel my chi, and I can feel my chi differently because of the device.

Personal experience aside, go ahead and ignore the measurable change in my aura as picked up by kirlian photography. Or better yet, why don't you buy your own and perform your own test.

Oh wait, that's right.

You're simply making assumptions here.

You're assuming you know anything about energy, and yet you're sitting there telling me I need a microchip to keep out harmful energy?

Right. Ok. So all that meditation and visualization I do is meaningless right?

Get a clue you low level spiritual minion. Your technology is not the live all end all of the universe, and you clearly have a problem grasping the concept of energy manipulation.

If anything, you have only marked yourself as being a mindless skeptic who will sooner shout their paradigm at the top of their own lungs than ever contribute anything useful. What's the matter, too many people getting their hands on some real useful technology, that you have to wave your lightsider (I'm doing it for your own benefit) dick around like a flag? Well newsflash asshole, I'm not buying it. Take your lightside manipulation trash over to ashtar because your opinion is worthless around here.

Sorry but your immature and obviously aggressively inclined response only reassures me that for one, you don't do enough chi calming exercises to talk with any authority on energy levels. Also I should remind you that energy levels are produced by chemical reactions within the brain. Meditation just helps stimulate these chemical areas which in response creates more energy because of serenity based practices. These practices Sooth and satiate your neural stimuli..its a two way process; both electromagnetic and chemical - which cause a constant gyration of life forces moving in unison to produce the human atmosphere.

As far as energy manipulation goes I do grasp it, but maybe not in your possibly fallacious definition - so please elaborate for me and other readers on your broad understanding of energy manipulation and tesla technology.

lordzoma
07-10-2008, 11:44 PM
All I will elaborate on, is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're clearly body oriented and low on a level of spiritual progression.

Go find your own evidences elsewhere. I'm not gonna hold your lightsider tainted hand.

mauviene
08-10-2008, 12:59 AM
All I will elaborate on, is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're clearly body oriented and low on a level of spiritual progression.

Go find your own evidences elsewhere. I'm not gonna hold your lightsider tainted hand.

Sorry but this post just proves your ignorance.

And by the way, spirit = mind boy and soul :rolleyes:

oiram
08-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Rubbish.
More rubbish.
Get outa here already!!
HAARP Protection
http://www.emfblues.com/HAARP.html

Great Misconception Held by the Masses of Peoplehttp://www.truedemocracy.net/td-20/17.html
Secondly, we shall examine the scientific evidence that scientists do control the weather using Tesla Technology, which he developed from 1886-1928 ["The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla," by Nikola Tesla and David H. Childress, 1993.] As you read about our capabilities to control the weather, remember that the brilliant mystic scientist, Nikola Tesla, made the key discoveries almost 100 years ago! We do not know how far advanced Tesla was with his work on controlling the weather and its storms, but we feel fairly confident that the terrible storms and drought in the late 1920's may have been brought on by a deliberate use of Tesla technology.

ENERGY ENERGY ENERGY -- AT JUST THE RIGHT ELF FREQUENCY!
The key Tesla discovery was that the earth itself reverberated with a pulsing electrical current in the low ELF range; in fact, Tesla discovered the exact frequency at which the earth pulsates normally. By causing many towers to pulsate at the same exact ELF frequency at which the earth normally pulsates, scientists could create storms, manuever them, and dissipate them at will. They could cause earthquakes by combining the power from numerous towers. In fact, this Tesla discovery could duplicate almost every single phenomena of Nature.

HAARP -- This acronym stands for High-frequency Active Aurol Research Project. HAARP is a "secret undertaking that is not unlike the Manhattan Project which gave us the atomic bomb." ["Angles Don't Play This HAARP," by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning, Earthpulse Press, Alaska, 1995., p. 5.] HAARP irradiates the atmosphere with enormous levels of ELF radio waves. In addition to altering weather patterns and creating storms, HAARP is also known to change the way in which the human mind operates and even lower our resistance to disease. For now, we shall concentrate upon the Weather Control that HAARP gives our scientists.

CONCLUSION
We have proven beyond doubt that Weather Control - Weather Warfare is a reality! However, we understand that the "warfare" which scientists are waging is against the American people! After all, it is America which is the #1 Industrial country in the world, with the #1 consuming appetite in the world. In New Age thinking, America is the real threat to Mother Gaia (Earth), not Russia or any other nation. To this end, Americans must be convinced that we must dismantle our cities, move away from cities -- many of which are located on coastlands -- and accept a far more primitive level of living.

Since Americans are most definitely in love with their Industrial Civilization, you must ask yourself what on earth would move them to accept this draconian scenario. The only thing I can think of that would so move Americans is if their very life was at risk! Americans have to be convinced of three things:

1. They are going to be killed unless they accept the changes being broadcast from their President or from F.E.M.A.

2. "Mother Nature," or Goddess Gaia, or whatever you want to call Earth, is making it impossible to continue living where you are currently living or living according to the standard of living you are now enjoying.

3. Nature has gone absolutely crazy, creating a storm without equal that imperils a huge amount of North America, and they have only hours to fleeThe Military's Pandora's Box
by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning
http://www.haarp.net/
This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others.

This huge difference could lift and change the ionosphere in the ways necessary to create futuristic effects described in the patent. According to the patent, the work of Nikola Tesla in the early 1900's formed the basis of the research.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter ~ Google Search Results
http://www.rexresearch.com/teslamt/tmtgoogl.htm
The Military's Mystery Machine
http://www.popsci.com/military-aviation-space/article/2008-06/militarys-mystery-machine?page=1The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, has been called a missile-defense tool and a mind-control device. The truth is a bit less ominous

Ionospheric Manipulation Made Easy: HAARP’s ionospheric research instrument comprises 180 aluminum antenna towers [1] on a 40-acre plot. Together the towers beam radio waves into the ionosphere, which begins about 50 miles up. There, sunlight temporarily strips gas molecules [2] of their electrons, creating charged particles [3]. Scientists tweak HAARP’s signal [4] to stimulate reactions in the lower ionosphere, causing phenomena such as radiating auroral currents, a.k.a. “virtual antennas,” which send extremely low-frequency waves back to Earth. The waves can reach deep into the ocean and could improve submarine communication. At night, the absence of sunlight causes the lowest layer of the ionosphere to temporarily disappear [5]. This allows HAARP to conduct experiments that could lead to better ways to use a process called skywave propagation.

Since Eastlund’s death last December, Nick Begich, son of a former Alaskan congressman and co-author of the 1995 book Angels Don’t Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, has led the anti-HAARP crusade. “It’s not that I think it needs to be shut down,” Begich says. “It needs to be monitored more closely and scrutinized. The government hasn’t been up-front about the nature of these programs, and they’re utilizing the system to manipulate portions of the environment without full disclosure to the public.” He worries that HAARP may be capable of mind control because the waves it produces can exist at frequencies similar to those of human brain waves. Citing Eastlund’s patents, Begich also worries that the facility can alter weather. More extreme skeptics, like Jerry E. Smith, author of HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy, suspect that HAARP was rushed into completion after the 2005 hurricane season, which included Katrina, to keep the storms from making landfall. Others say it was responsible for the destruction of the space shuttle Columbia in 2003.
A Brief History of Electrojet Modification
http://hubpages.com/hub/_This_HAARP_Is_Not_For_Angels1886-8: Nikola Tesla invents system of Alternating Current power source and transmission system. As 60-pulse-per-second (hertz) AC power grids spread over the land, Mom Earth will eventually dance to a different beat than her usual 7-8 hertz frequency.
1900: Tesla applies for patent on a device to transmit Electrical Energy Through the Natural Mediums".

1905: U.S. Patent #787,412 issued for above.

1924: Confirmation that radio waves bounce off ionosphere (electrically-charged layer starting at altitude of 50 kilometers).

1938: Scientist proposes to light up night sky by electron gyrotron heating from a powerful transmitter.

1940: Tesla announces "death ray" invention.

lordzoma
08-10-2008, 04:18 PM
I think it's hilarious that Lightisder (for your benefit only) people come to hijack the thread by posting their opinions like scientific fact

when they have never held a tesla shield, properly researched tesla technology, or attempted to address the evidence of the alteration of the aura as viewed by kirlian photography techniques.

These lightsider bastards will try to shove their world paradigm down you're throat, because 'you're too stupid to know any better.'

See them for what they are, not what they pretend to be.

mauviene
09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
I think it's hilarious that Lightisder (for your benefit only) people come to hijack the thread by posting their opinions like scientific fact

when they have never held a tesla shield, properly researched tesla technology, or attempted to address the evidence of the alteration of the aura as viewed by kirlian photography techniques.

These lightsider bastards will try to shove their world paradigm down you're throat, because 'you're too stupid to know any better.'

See them for what they are, not what they pretend to be.

Evidently if the sources from the previous poster are correct..you would never be able to get your hands on real Tesla technology.

lordzoma
12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I've recently read the Matrix 5 author highly recommends the T-1 capsule.

Now I know why.

danoli3
19-10-2008, 12:42 PM
I am very interested in this tech...

wish the tesla cap was cheaper.

heebeejeebee
26-10-2008, 07:45 PM
here's a cheaper version

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORGONE-TACHYON-SCALAR-SHIELD-SILVER-PENDANT-TESLA-SALE_W0QQitemZ200266132402QQihZ010QQcategoryZ19268 QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

lordzoma
27-10-2008, 06:41 AM
That's orgone though. It's a completely different substance. Just because the case looks similar doesn't mean it's creating a similar unified field.

T-1's use Zeusite not orgonite.

I'll stick with the T-1.

thelyran
03-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry but your immature and obviously aggressively inclined response only reassures me that for one, you don't do enough chi calming exercises to talk with any authority on energy levels. Also I should remind you that energy levels are produced by chemical reactions within the brain. Meditation just helps stimulate these chemical areas which in response creates more energy because of serenity based practices. These practices Sooth and satiate your neural stimuli..its a two way process; both electromagnetic and chemical - which cause a constant gyration of life forces moving in unison to produce the human atmosphere.

As far as energy manipulation goes I do grasp it, but maybe not in your possibly fallacious definition - so please elaborate for me and other readers on your broad understanding of energy manipulation and tesla technology.

...Before you attempt at destroying this thread as you do with others,why don't you give time to Lordzoma to report the long term effects,you obvoiusly
have no grasp about the subtle energetic fields becoming amplified by devices
and certain crystals...and for others who show interest into his insights,please
allow this to progress unhindered...if you're not interested,don't add anything.
...The only incorrect assertation LZ has made is to connect you with the light
-siders,but you're not are you mauviene...your dark.Logicbomb has already admitted the similarities with orgonite,to the Tesla-shield...if you had destroyed this thread earlier,this would've not been made known...give them a chance.

PS brilliant research LZ,look forward to seeing long-term outcomes...would'nt mind a device that could assist in manually raising the vibration...

lordzoma
04-11-2008, 04:31 AM
I recently learned that the tesla shield is NOT to be worn

During Sex
During Sleep
Or while you're showering.

During sex I had been leaving it on previously, and felt strangely compelled after a few days to start removing it. The same thing happened while I was sleeping. Felt like it just wasn't right to wear it.

When I found out that information, it didn't surprise me.

Sometimes I fall asleep with it on.

Twice this has happenned recently, and both times during my dream i have 'woken up' only I wasn't awake I was in the astral right near my body, and I felt this really strange intense energy around me. In the astral I removed the T-1 capsule, and felt the energy go away. I put it back on and felt the energy. Removed it and felt the energy go away.

When I woke up I realized it was still on me, so I took it off and set it at the head of my bed like recommended.

alspielman
06-11-2008, 09:07 AM
lordzoma, I have been researching the Tesla shield for some time now and I am interested in purchasing one. Does the shield still give you the same amount energy now, even though you've wore it for quite some time now? I was reading some of the testimonials on the Life Technologies website and there were people claiming to go without sleep for days and still feel energized.

Also, do you feel that it has helped you in manifesting your goals? Have you noticed in synchronization of events and more frequent coincidences?

lordzoma
06-11-2008, 11:41 AM
I haven't used it in any manifestation meditations yet, and I have always been aware of synchronicities so I haven't noticed a change.

And it doesn't give energy, it protects you from electronic controls. No doubt by protecting us it is shielding us from the electromagnetic fields that sap us of energy we would have in abundance if it wasn't for this age of electronic technologies.

alspielman
08-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Okay, I placed an order for Tesla Shield. I went with the Hyperspace Radionics version:
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TESLA-SHIELD-HYPERSPACE-RADIONICS-VERSION-1-0_W0QQitemZ130263955611QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defau ltDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I'll let you know what happens when I receive it.

mikey mikey
09-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Here's an even cheapear one.
http://www.rei.com/product/685309

:eek::D:p

eyepod
09-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Here's an even cheapear one.
http://www.rei.com/product/685309

:eek::D:p

:D This thread is rather amusing really. These guys do a good review of the DogID tag er I mean Tesla sheild as well:

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/going-nuts-with-the-tesla-shield/

oiram
10-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Deceptions UFOs strange lights Army tests Tesla technology games with peoples minds!

BRIGHT SKIESMy research into this subject began about two years ago in early 1995. A geologist colleague and friend, John Watts of geo-science consultants Mackay & Schnellman and Associates, asked for my opinion of earthquake risk in an isolated area of the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. John knew of my long experience in the region, conducting geological and geophysical field exploration surveys there for gold mineralisation - hence the approach to myself for scientific advice.
http://tmgnow.com/repository/secret/brightskies.html

lordzoma
10-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I will never stop thinking how incredibly amusing it is that people who haven't even purchased or used the product can claim to do a review of it. The product works, PERIOD.

alspielman
10-11-2008, 10:02 PM
lordzoma, any new changes? Do you still feel that buzzing feeling as you did when you first wore it?

lordzoma
10-11-2008, 10:29 PM
That initial buzzing feeling is supposed to be a period of detox that the body goes through. It is certainly not the norm.

You don't really feel much of anything while you wear it. It's when you take it off that I ntoice a major subtle energy difference. Actually that's not entirely accurate. It's hard to describe. It almost feels like when I put it over my neck that I'm blanketing my body in some kind of invisible cloak. That probably sounds strange but it's what it feels like. So that when I take it off my neck, I literally feel like the cloak is gone, and it's as if an energy 'wind' is hitting me.

That's the best way to describe it.

For example when my friend wears it all he feels is that buzzing feeling. This is probably because he hasn't worn it for periods greater than a few hours, and his body is pretty toxic.

infinite tea
10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
More rubbish.
Get outa here already!!

This is correct actually :-)

lordzoma
10-11-2008, 11:30 PM
This is correct actually :-)

Yeah, it's absolutely ludicrous to think that HAARP is not based on Tesla's work, or at the very least, along the same line of technology.

alspielman
05-12-2008, 09:33 PM
I've had my pendant for about 2 weeks now.

At first I didn't feel anything- but now I'm amazed. I sleep less and still don't feel tired when I'm at work. I used to sleep a lot and still feel lethargic, but I can easily get by on 4 hours of sleep at night and wake up with more energy.

I know its all speculative, but I'm certainly convinced.

nologo
07-12-2008, 12:50 PM
The Q-LINK (http://www.qlinkworld.co.uk/) is another option for anyone wanting to experiment (sorry if it's already been mentioned).

pinkfreud
08-12-2008, 06:31 AM
It almost feels like when I put it over my neck that I'm blanketing my body in some kind of invisible cloak. That probably sounds strange but it's what it feels like. So that when I take it off my neck, I literally feel like the cloak is gone, and it's as if an energy 'wind' is hitting me.

hmm i've heard it acts like a protective device against negative/parasitic energy and radiation from electronic devices too.

i'd love to wear this around my neck coz i make do with 4-5 hours of sleep on an average, and wake up with bloodshot eyes. my boyfriend has noticed this and even if we sleep for the same amount of time, i end up being the one who's always more physically drained.

i'm tired almost every minute of the day, everyday, and would love to lay my hands on some tesla tech. he's one genius 'official' science has always sought to undermine, consciously.

problem is i don't keep credit cards, so i don't know where i can get this tesla shield. $199 would be equal to 10,000 indian rupees. that's f*cking crazy but i'm sure it's worth it.

any ideas lz?

lordzoma
08-12-2008, 06:38 AM
I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of the tesla shield is to primarily protect from electronic manipulation on the energy field. Protecting from all of the radiation we're exposed to an a technological planet.

For parasitic / negative energy interaction, get your hands on some black tourmaline, and keep it in your pockets and under your pillow at all times.

If you really want to help yourself not feel so tired, grab your yellow pages, look up Kung Fu, and find a teacher who can teach you some chi kungs.

They will help you tremendously.

As for getting a tesla shield without a credit card - you could always give cash to someone with a card.

pinkfreud
08-12-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of the tesla shield is to primarily protect from electronic manipulation on the energy field. Protecting from all of the radiation we're exposed to an a technological planet.

For parasitic / negative energy interaction, get your hands on some black tourmaline, and keep it in your pockets and under your pillow at all times.

If you really want to help yourself not feel so tired, grab your yellow pages, look up Kung Fu, and find a teacher who can teach you some chi kungs.

They will help you tremendously.

As for getting a tesla shield without a credit card - you could always give cash to someone with a card.

thanks for the info. any good source where you can get genuine black tourmaline?

lordzoma
08-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Ebay has great deals. Either in bulk unpolished or in polished spheres, rather than little tiny jewelry.