PDA

View Full Version : The best God I can discribe!

anonymous01201
31-08-2008, 12:15 PM
:D
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
:D:D:D

This is the the only thing that I can come close too...

P.S. Iv'e been drinking, so please forgive me.

turquoisefire777
07-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Alanis Morissette
Many of the profoundly insightful songs written and performed in recent years by Alanis Morrissette speak right from the heart of Goddess/God. I am so inspired by the way in which Alanis has used her extraordinary gift to expand the consciousness of a planet.

When "Conversations with God for Teens" was ready to be recorded as an audio book, Alanis agreed to read the voice of God. She also wrote the Foreword to the book. I am grateful to her forever for bringing her energies and her support to the wonderful message of CwG.

-Neale Donald Walsch, author of "Conversations with God"

http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/index.php?p=Friends

zero1
07-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Alanis makes some profound music, for sure. :)

devotional soul
08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Alanis Morissette is in the illuminati bloodlines along with Madonna, Celine Dion, Gwen Stefani, and Angelina Jolie, and of course our politicians. Linky here (http://ekbtv.blogspot.com/2008/03/obama-hillary-mccain-bloodline-to.html)

Interesting how she read the voice of God for that book and also played the role of God in the movie Dogma.

There are some important names of God that were left out of the beginning of that video, too (Krishna and Yeshua/Jesus) and of course Alanis, lol!

turquoisefire777
08-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Alanis Morissette is in the illuminati bloodlines...

i fully respect what you are saying, but sometimes we have to judge the SOUL of someone in these bloodlines...after all, were'nt John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy and Princess Diana also bloodline?

devotional soul
08-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I totally agree that our souls are our real selves, not the body and it's bloodline.

The illuminati bloodlines could use more good souls, lol!

adsy
08-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Me no like her.

Im more of a brian mcknight or michael buble kinda guy :D

deafbred
08-09-2008, 01:53 AM
i rather not be known personally if i were an "artist"

nicuni
30-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Alanis Morissette is in the illuminati bloodlines along with Madonna, Celine Dion, Gwen Stefani, and Angelina Jolie, and of course our politicians. Linky here (http://ekbtv.blogspot.com/2008/03/obama-hillary-mccain-bloodline-to.html)

Interesting how she read the voice of God for that book and also played the role of God in the movie Dogma.

There are some important names of God that were left out of the beginning of that video, too (Krishna and Yeshua/Jesus) and of course Alanis, lol!

I've made it a game to google all kinds of names of artists that I like next to the name David Icke. Every single one is apparently illuminati...

My favorite artist of all time... Tori Amos is apparently a clone/replacement/cyborg/mind-controlled slave since she doesn't make the same music that explores anger anymore.
Some are suspicious that Bjork is because she is so weird, yet popular
Laurie Anderson because she was NASA's first and last artist in residence

I am not saying that people are crazy. I am also not blind enough to think there are not "artists" that are just tools of manipulation, but it kind of gets to the point where every single artist in the public eye is accused of being in the illuminati and I just don't think that's true. I think there are some artists that are just that, artists.

Just for the record... I love David Icke for his research and willingness to question the world, and I love people who too question the world and motives by those in the public eye. As a person with my own thoughts and ideas, I don't have to agree with every statement made in these forums, but I definitely love that people are willing and open enough to state what they think about things.

I just want to state that I don't think Alanis is illuminati or a clone/replacement/cyborg/reptile because I can see the warmth and love and humanity in her eyes in any photos and video I see of her (the same with Tori Amos and Bjork). (Not that I love every single piece of music Alanis has made, but I like a bit of her work, so it's not just being star struck or being a fanboy)

irvking
31-05-2012, 02:49 PM
We all beautiful souls!