PDA

View Full Version : Brain Wave Entrainment CDs

alexph777
14-08-2008, 11:28 AM
This might have been discussed before.

What's your take on Brain Wave Entrainment CDs? Do you think it makes people docile and aquesence?

Did such technologies evolve out of the Munro Institute? They do the hync-sync stuff. I've heard that some people's minds were messed up big time with listening to some of this stuff and attending the MI. Experiencing mental health problems, etc.

The MI was and is a mind control project. The MI I understand was created to program soldiers or train the military.

Can anyone give further info on this and where these technologies come from?

I can't help but think when such mind technologies exist then the NWO/Illuminati santioned it.

eternal_spirit
14-08-2008, 01:59 PM
I wouldn't trust these devices Timothy Leary did experiments with electronic devices that would alter braiwaves an also give people psychedelic experiences, at Stanford research Institute (The American Version of Tavistock)

Intelligence agencies

noobcybot
15-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I use IDOSER which can help OBE and bring about the effects of many drugs from Mary Jane to Peyote, to varying degrees of success depending on a number of factors, but with good phones you should get some results.
I know others that use bineural beats and report nothing but good things that could be likened to doing daily meditation. There is nothing inherantly evil about these in my experience, but I would guess that forcing your brain into certain frequencies in a short time might not be healthy.

tiamet2012
22-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Im glad someone has noticed Tesla had discovered this through the use of electricity and this is what edison feared the use of Freqencys waves high and low these are use to distort the brain and anger confustion ect. These waves can be used against all crowds and or certain people if needed. They do have these technologys We wouldnt understand them but these new craft that they have to have this technology in them and its not good You cant hear a dog whistle? SO you dont hear the craft coming..and if its used on humans to control them then were all in for it. It is a new weapon and they have it.