PDA

View Full Version : List everyday products that are good for you...

multiversal
29-07-2008, 11:15 PM
In response to the thread that stated we list all things that we use every day that contains toxins. How about we help each other by listing stuff that is good for you..

I'll start by suggesting Agave Nectar, a natural sweetner. It's a extracted from the Agave plant of mexico and is the only ingredient, however I don't know what the process is for extracting it. Maybe that is a negative aspect...

void
29-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Different people respond to different things differently, unfortunately. Because of that it is pretty difficult for anyone to come up with a 'perfect' diet of one size fits all. One person will benefit greatly from a certain thing, and another person's balance will be tipped by the same thing and even really throw their system into real chaos. Each person has to finely tune through observation, what works for them and what doesn't. It's a tough and slow job, and few people have the patience to do so. Because of that, millions of people are literally poisoning themselves every day. They may love the taste of something and can't get enough of it, but they don't ever seem to equate the various physical, mental, energetic problems they have in their lives with the diet they may love. People's diet in western nations in particular seem to be so varied every day that it becomes almost impossible to fine tune things to without the results being potentially confussed. Unfortunately even the supposedly "health" food industry seems to think that people can pop a multi vitamin pill and be max tip top. Doing so with some people is a real bad idea. Furthermore, things like these supposedly "quik fix" one a day Activia style yoghurts have been shown in scientific tests to throw some people's gut balance completely out because of their individual wiring, rather than - "set them straight". Wow, this is all starting to sound more like the 'toxic' thread, isn't it. LOL. Before I'll go, I'll put something forward though which I reckon 'most' people do well from. Oranges and Bananas. :) I would like to put down some of the various nuts and the good things in them if eaten in moderation, but of course some people these days can die within minutes after ingesting nuts :eek:

Oh, Wholewheat Rice and Beans. Simple, and a great combination meal :)

resistance
30-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Fresh fish. and a drop of organic cider.:)

ownedtbh
30-07-2008, 12:18 AM
some fluoride to make them teeth nice and strong and a dose of aspartame to clear the mind

steevo
30-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Natural stuff which man has not "tampered" with is good for you, but unfortunately I dont know where to get it from.

steevo
30-07-2008, 12:27 AM
There are ripe Raspberries growing wild at the moment. Those are FANTASTIC for your health. Not sure if the Blackberries are ripe yet though. Also there are tons of wild cherries growing on trees if you know where to find them. For some reason the "powers that be" have not prevented them growing IN SOME AREAS so pick them while you still can. I found some cherry trees in the least obvious places, in both busy areas and rural areas.

curly
30-07-2008, 12:43 AM
organic blueberries/apple juice remove toxins,hemp oil for joints and general wellbeing oils help you in every way boost your omega 3 levels with flaxseeds/oil for the pineal gland,juice celery/cucumbers for bone strength.

pac3lli
30-07-2008, 01:03 AM
all vegetables grown by you, with no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides; started from heirloom seeds.

mountain
30-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Cerasee tea and raw garlic. :)

megafish33
30-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Housing and the sewage system. My doctor said it's really been those two things that have saved the most lives during this last century... not necessarily pharmaceuticals.

Soap- especially traditionally made varieties.

Water- even 'bad' water is better than other stuff or none at all.

Apples- especially their skins, lots of phenolic antioxidants for next to nothing or free if they grow locally and are shared.

Kale- high levels of total carotenes, chlorophyll, almost everything you need except for high amounts of calories.

Oats- IP-6, vitamin E, zinc, avenanthramides, vitamin B6, manganese, folic acid, soluble fibers including beta-glucan, etc. Cheap calories, can be prepared raw, cooked, and can be fermented.

Butter- vitamin A, D, E, K2, selenium, short and medium chain fatty acids, iodine, conjugated linoleic acid, cheap calories, can enhance absorbency of minerals and proteins when mixed with other foods.

I'm actually quite thankful now... :)

cytro
30-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Bee Pollen :-)

loderlive
30-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Bee Pollen :-)

Excellent, love to eat it.

loderlive
30-07-2008, 03:08 AM
Housing and the sewage system. My doctor said it's really been those two things that have saved the most lives during this last century... not necessarily pharmaceuticals.

Soap- especially traditionally made varieties.

Water- even 'bad' water is better than other stuff or none at all.

Apples- especially their skins, lots of phenolic antioxidants for next to nothing or free if they grow locally and are shared.

Kale- high levels of total carotenes, chlorophyll, almost everything you need except for high amounts of calories.

Oats- IP-6, vitamin E, zinc, avenanthramides, vitamin B6, manganese, folic acid, soluble fibers including beta-glucan, etc. Cheap calories, can be prepared raw, cooked, and can be fermented.

Butter- vitamin A, D, E, K2, selenium, short and medium chain fatty acids, iodine, conjugated linoleic acid, cheap calories, can enhance absorbency of minerals and proteins when mixed with other foods.

I'm actually quite thankful now... :)

Soap - Er No Thanks, just water.

Water - Yes I agree, also try Coconut Water

Apples - Before every meal, that's 6 a day

Kale - Well spotted, my favourite green

Oats - Not bad

Butter? - Prefer Avocado & Hemp for Fats.

megafish33
30-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Soap - Er No Thanks, just water.

Water - Yes I agree, also try Coconut Water

Apples - Before every meal, that's 6 a day

Kale - Well spotted, my favourite green

Oats - Not bad

Butter? - Prefer Avocado & Hemp for Fats.

Why don't you use soap to wash your hands? That sounds weird. :p There are plenty that aren't toxic. Just don't scrub off your oils everyday-you should be fine. The fats in soaps can kill unfriendly organisms quite quickly. Most people actually don't wash enough-and end up spreading unnecessary bugs.

Yeah, avocados are great. I usually eat them with spinach. Put the spinach on a plate, add fresh cubed avocados and then put cilantro, sunflower seeds, a little self-rolled oats and water in a blender to make a creamy dressing for the salad. Stick to your ribs green food that you could live on. Seriously. :)

Haven't used hemp seeds in a while. I used to have a bag from Nutiva. I use a lot of fresh flax though.

I've used coconut water before and enjoy it. I heard that they used coconut water when saline solution ran out in WW2 because it was so clean. Try eating the whole coconut at different times of its life to get a different experience. Young coconuts are so tasty.

shenoma
30-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Dr. Pepper, fast food, unprotected sex with many strangers, laughing, loving freely, and enjoying life itself.

dondaz
30-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Apricot kernals are very high in vitamin B17. A major cancer deterent. But they are similar to plum stones and are hard to grind.

Looking for a good grinder if anyone has any info.

Good thread multiversal:)

30-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Hemp Seeds ..

devanshoom
30-07-2008, 07:34 PM
anything paleolithic is good.....a couple of pteradactal wings dipped in batter

no seriously...apparently the human body isnt supposed to cope with too many grains...I read up about this....a thing called the paleolithic diet is supposed to be the best thing people can eat. Stuff that hunter gatherers would have eaten aeons ago....shit like fruits and veggies (but not potatoes)....certain nuts....roots and stuff.....and, wait for it, MEAT!! Apparently the human body can handle meat quite efficiently, cos we been eating meat for god knows how long. Gotta kill it yourself though, using only a wooden mixing spoon and some bloodhounds.

loderlive
30-07-2008, 07:37 PM
anything paleolithic is good.....a couple of pteradactal wings dipped in batter

no seriously...apparently the human body isnt supposed to cope with too many grains...I read up about this....a thing called the paleolithic diet is supposed to be the best thing people can eat. Stuff that hunter gatherers would have eaten aeons ago....shit like fruits and veggies (but not potatoes)....certain nuts....roots and stuff.....and, wait for it, MEAT!! Apparently the human body can handle meat quite efficiently, cos we been eating meat for god knows how long. Gotta kill it yourself though, using only a wooden mixing spoon and some bloodhounds.

Yes thats very true, but the meat they ate then is VERY different to the meat we eat now. We ARE designed to eat meat but not the crap we farm today. I think you make that point?

energi
30-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Dr. Pepper, fast food, unprotected sex with many strangers, laughing, loving freely, and enjoying life itself.

+1 to that.

I still want avocado badly:p

megafish33
31-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Dr. Pepper,

I wanna make a traditional coca leaf and cola nut drink. Of course, I'll add syrup and sparkling water too. :D All of the recipes I've gotten never turn out good though... maybe cause the leaves I use are meant for teas... I donno.

empyblessing
31-07-2008, 01:34 AM
shotguns

shenoma
31-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Don't forget the bullets either.
shotguns

gordonfreeman
31-07-2008, 01:55 AM
My list:

-Organic Foods

-Fresh Spring Water

-Distilled Water

-Fruits and Vegetables

-Independent company snacks

-Video Games

-Console Systems

- Handheld systems

-Swords

-Books/Novels

-Manga

-DVDs

-Movies

-Graphic Novels

-Action Figures

-Anthropomorphic art/Furry art

-Healthy Snacks

-Shampoo

-Soaps

-Body Wash

-Clothes

-Audio system

-Music (mainstream-free)

-Soundtrack CDs

-Nature Sounds CDs

haribohero
31-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Hmm perfect thread for me to voice one of my confusions.

I am pretty much totally convinced we are being shit on from a great height by a global elite who are almost managing to keep control of everything....however, when it comes to this "everything else is an illusion" tip, I start to come a cropper somewhat.

If, as Dave professes, the whole physical world we live in, is a software matrix used to contain us and keep us where tptb/illuminati/reptillians want us, then why are there things here that are, we believe, actually good for us? Why do they need to try and ensure we eat lots of nasty stuff, if they created the good stuff to help hold us here in good old 5 sense reality land?

They would not create the good stuff now would they, surely.

I totally believe that fluoride and aspartame and MSG are all awful poisons, well I know they are, and it is in thne interests of some that we continue to consume it, be their motive merely financial, or passivation or perhaps something even worse (suppresion of ESP) but..well do you see my problem with the whole matrix thing.

Can anyone help out here?

HH