PDA

View Full Version : Silent Circle cafe - Wiltshire

lightbeing
24-04-2007, 03:24 PM
As it looks like there will be some of you visiting Wiltshire this summer for the circles, a great meeting place is the Silent Circle cafe, here's a link:-

http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/website/page/1.htm

See you all there!:)

lottie
24-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Cheers for that LB, sounds great!1 see you there!! ;)

lightbeing
24-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Cheers for that LB, sounds great!1 see you there!! ;)

Sure will.............;)

truthcommission
24-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Lightbeing - I want to float this idea with you and I am in no way undermining your beliefs or being a party pooper.

I have suggested previously that crop circles MAY be occult symbols that terrestrial based beings such as you and me are consciously unaware of.

Intuition tells me that they contain psychic power that you are unconsciously giving power to otherwise they would have been spelled out so to speak.

lightbeing
24-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Lightbeing - I want to float this idea with you and I am in no way undermining your beliefs or being a party pooper.

I have suggested previously that crop circles MAY be occult symbols that terrestrial based beings such as you and me are consciously unaware of.

Intuition tells me that they contain psychic power that you are unconsciously giving power to otherwise they would have been spelled out so to speak.

I hear what you say, you may be right for some formations, but what do you make of this:-

Last July a friend and I went to Wiltshire for the day to explore some of the latest formations, we were on are way to one but didn't know exactly where it was. I was driving down a lane when suddenly my mate said 'look there it is' we both saw it through the hedge as sharp as anything, very clear. Afterwards we drove down the lane to get a picture of it from the spot we first saw it, could we find it, no.........:eek: Up & down that lane we went, no luck! We both concluded in the end that we had originally seen it through an impossible angle, what with the hedge and a sloped field in the way!:eek: We reckon we were being shown a vortex that was bending the light (image) so we could find the formation.:)
Now that says to me, this was not human in origin........:cool:

What do you reckon??

truthcommission
24-04-2007, 05:30 PM
For starters I think that it is amazing that so much activity occurs in such a small country. Not to diminish the activity because I would give my right arm to be in Wiltshire or Somerset.

Being in the fields on a summer day with some pork pies and a few yards of ale is really one of the best places you will come across on this earth not to mention the crop circles.

mcmenek1
25-04-2007, 12:04 AM
As it looks like there will be some of you visiting Wiltshire this summer for the circles, a great meeting place is the Silent Circle cafe, here's a link:-

http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/website/page/1.htm

See you all there!:)

Hi lightbeing,

Thanks for the link.......looks like a really cool place, its quite close to Avebury I see.... Brilliant!!!.....I love that place may see you there.........:)

Love
&
Peace

lookfar
25-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi LB & thanks for the link, haven't been to the cafe yet, but we'll definitely see you there sometime!!:)

Totally agree mcmenek1, I love Avebury too, it's one of my favourite places (well the whole area around it actually, Silbury Hill, West Kennet Long Barrow etc!!:) Hope to see you there sometime too eh?:)

I can see a forum crop circle get-together in the making, cool....!!!

mcmenek1
25-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Hi LB & thanks for the link, haven't been to the cafe yet, but we'll definitely see you there sometime!!:)

Totally agree mcmenek1, I love Avebury too, it's one of my favourite places (well the whole area around it actually, Silbury Hill, West Kennet Long Barrow etc!!:) Hope to see you there sometime too eh?:)

I can see a forum crop circle get-together in the making, cool....!!!

Hi lookfar,

Yea the whole area around Avebury is just amazing Iíve walked miles all around that area......I spent the summer solstice there a couple of years ago what an experience that was......I met some really nice people there including 4 witches from London......they were cool....:)

I would definitely be up for a forum crop circle get-together that would be really cool......:)

Love
&
Peace

hagbard_celine
26-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey! I'm glad that place is still open. I popped in there in 2003 when I was out on a crop circle tour with a friend.

The Barge in Alton Barnes is another croppies' hangout. Alton Barnes is a creepy place though. Someone I met in the Silent Circle told me most of the people who live there are either abductees or aliens themeselves!

lightbeing
26-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey! I'm glad that place is still open. I popped in there in 2003 when I was out on a crop circle tour with a friend.

The Barge in Alton Barnes is another croppies' hangout. Alton Barnes is a creepy place though. Someone I met in the Silent Circle told me most of the people who live there are either abductees or aliens themeselves!

Well ive been in there!:eek: ;)

The barge has turned into a bit of hoaxers meeting place, didn't like the feel of the place last time I went:(