PDA

View Full Version : I have question abaut found dragon

branko
07-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Sorry i can find search buton.

I heard that some people found in alps frozen remains of dead (burned) people, and a remain of creature with wings, organs for flaying and organs for fire (filled with metan).

They made documentary and it was on tv.

I did not saw that. Please if somebody know some link. I want to see that documentary. Sorry for bad english.

I hope somebody will answer me .

element
07-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Are you for real? :eek:

You know if that'd be true, it would be great:D

ahh dino's are far from millions years...

branko
07-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Friend told me that. He watched that on tv. I forget on what chanel he watched. Maybe animal planet, discovery or geografic......

I will ask him.

When something strange is proven then they have one show (documentary) and then they don't show that anymore.That way nobody know abaut that thing.

I searched on youtube and i did not find. But somebody on youtube was writed about same thing.I will tray to find that.

element
07-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Heh I searched for frozen people, alps, dragons.

All I got was the videogame Spyro the Dragon :D

Good luck tho, let's hope things will work out.

branko
07-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Do you think they did?

I think there has to be some basis for the cave drawings and legends found in almost EVERY culture around the world. So yes, I do believe that at some time there were dragons, or at least something very close to what we now consider dragons.

There is now solid evidence that dragons did in fact exist.

It has recebtly being discovered a "baby" dragon skeleton preserved perfectly because it was frozen, discovered in the romanian mountains. Its mother dragon was also located next to it. The baby dragon was massive, but not yet independant, and when i say massive i mean massive - bigger then a T-rex. Yes do they have wings and yes they could breathe fire. They could only breath fire, however, because they ate flint.
Anyway! When the meteor came and wiped out Dinosaurs as we know, Dragons went for the oceans. It has also been discovered that they are the same as crocodiles.....just with wings i guess. It is believed that they then came back out but all evolved differently. Forest dragons, mountain dragons and water dragons. (Some people are now saying the loc ness monster may well be a water dragon). The mountain dragons found in the romanian mountains were slain by man! There is male skeletons with proff of burnt bone, and speer heads found in the dragons hearts. Dragons were supposedly one the brink of extinction anyway, man just finished them off...despite the fact that they only ate sheep etc. (proven also).
Imagine that, a baby dragon bigger then a t-rex. Scary.

All the above was recently documented on the television.
The skeletons have not yet been claimed by hand, so get to the romanian mountains now! lol

Thats all i can say for now, we'll be heading back up again soon!

This text i found at this link.
http://www.thefantasyforum.com/archive/index.php/t-189.html

And this :(

There is now solid evidence that dragons did in fact exist.

It has recebtly being discovered a "baby" dragon skeleton preserved perfectly because it was frozen, discovered in the romanian mountains. ............

Imagine that, a baby dragon bigger then a t-rex. Scary.

All the above was recently documented on the television.
The skeletons have not yet been claimed by hand, so get to the romanian mountains now! lol

This was a show called "Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real" on Animal Planet that's been playing recently. It is a fictional film created by Animal Planet that's got great CGI that talks about how dragons could have existed, how they may have mated, how they could have breathed fire, how they could have survived the meteor, etc.

It is playing again on Sat, Mar, 26, 2005 @ 8pm I think if anyone wants to watch. It's like an hour and a half followed by a half hour segment of 'making the movie.' It's made by the same animators that did the "Walking with Dinosaurs" special.

Just didn't want anyone to get there hopes up about this. I want to believe that dragons existed as much as the next guy, but this show is pure fiction. Though it IS extremely interesting so you should tune it.

Check out: http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/dragons/index.html for info about the show or just go to www.animalplanet.com and they have a link to the site.

element
08-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I've heard rumors of soft tissue in dinosaurs, so it means they aren't as old as we think. What we call dino's could be dragons in the past. Maybe the Ice Age destroyed the last of them, or some survived. It is to easy to judge this with ridicule. Haven't we made such mistakes so many times through history?:)

'bout Loch Ness monster, I don't really think a reptile of that format can survive in such a cold climate. If there's one, there should be more, and I think that lake hasd been investigated more times. I don't rule it out, but the possibility is small.

Whatever you do, don't take all geological timelines and evolution as a mere fact, investigate it all. People think it's waterproof facts because they got it repeated at school all the time, well that still doesn't make anything true. There is no really hard evidence for those theories, so stay open minded. ;)

hagbard_celine
09-07-2008, 11:58 AM
This is a brilliant book on Dragons by the CFZ's charismatic Zoological director Richard Freeeman:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/095128729X?tag=centreforfort-21&camp=1406&creative=6394&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=095128729X&adid=1G6QJM0GV61207W7RDP9&

Myths about Dragons ARE based on real events and there's even evidence that dragons still thrive in remote areas of the modern world.

monkfish
09-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Would love to find that video.
So mant times strange reports will apear on the news only never to be heard of again:(

sprinteroz
15-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi all i'm new to the forums.
Seen the post here about Dragons and seen you are looking for that documentary on the frozen one's in the alps well here it is hope your dvd player is NTSC as I would buy it but were I live we use PAL so this dvd is no good for me. :confused:

Link: Amazon.com: Dragon's World: A Fantasy Made Real: Paul Hilton, Katrine Bach, Aidan Woodward, Tom Chadbon, Niccolo Cioni, Hamish MacLeod, Bradley Lavelle, Patrick Stewart, Ian Holm, Justin Hardy, Alice Keens-Soper, Ceri Barnes, Charlie Foley, David McNab, John Smithson, Kevin Tao Mohs: Movies & TV@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JMJ64BTZL.@@AMEPARAM@@51JMJ64BTZL

If any one can find a version of this in pal I would be ever so greatfull for the link. :cool:

Cya's SprinterOz

hagbard_celine
16-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi all i'm new to the forums.
Seen the post here about Dragons and seen you are looking for that documentary on the frozen one's in the alps well here it is hope your dvd player is NTSC as I would buy it but were I live we use PAL so this dvd is no good for me. :confused:

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-World-Fantasy-Made-Real/dp/B0007MAO0W

If any one can find a version of this in pal I would be ever so greatfull for the link. :cool:

Cya's SprinterOz

Hi, Sprinteroz.:)

Welcome. That vid sounds very interesting.