PDA

View Full Version : Any 'Numerologists' here?...46664?

galactic_stargazer
28-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Any idea if that stands for anything?...(46664)

vril
28-06-2008, 08:24 AM
If you go to http://seattlepi.nwsource.com then click on "Day in Pictures" there is a pic of Nelson Mandela standing in front of the microphone with the numbers 46664 in front of him.

Here it is
LL :)

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20080627/450APTOPIX_BRITAIN_MANDELA_90TH_BIRTHDAY_CONCERT_L DJ218_551774927062008.jpg

limelady
28-06-2008, 08:27 AM
MTV are using this number....

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff118/serpentoffire/mtv2.jpg

See serentoffire's post here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8389&page=68 (post 673)

:)

i_am
28-06-2008, 08:31 AM
it was Nelson Mandela's Robin Island prison number and if you google 46664 and numerology, there are many different interpretations:)

empyblessing
28-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Thread topic reads, "Any numerologists here?" And right below it is "i_am." :cool:

i_am
28-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Thread topic reads, "Any numerologists here?" And right below it is "i_am." :cool:

Well i_am not :o

rixxmixxhell
28-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Funny how they say it 46-6-64 so not to seem suss saying 4-666-4 - well on my news channle anyway. I swear i see a post with it something related to verichip or something??????????????????

cluas
28-06-2008, 12:29 PM
"Summary
Nelson Mandela’s campaign to help raise Global awareness of AIDS/HIV. 46664 aims to highlight the emergency of AIDS/HIV through unique live events and music related initiatives..."

LOOK to the stars (http://www.looktothestars.org/charity/658-46664)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

46664 is the 44th record difference of the Mian-Chowla sequence. It is a minimally polygonal number. In base 10, 46664 is a palindromic number and a Smith number.

46664 (pronounced as four, double six, six four) was also the prison number for Nelson Mandela from his imprisonment in 1964 to his release in 1990. 46664 is also the name of the HIV/AIDS awareness campaign started by Nelson Mandela, which has held a series of charity concerts; see 46664 (concerts).

----

A Smith number is a composite number for which, in a given base, the sum of its digits is equal to the sum of the digits in its prime factorization. (In the case of numbers that are not square-free, the factorization is written without exponents, writing the repeated factor as many times as needed). For example, 378 = 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7 is a base 10 Smith number, since 3 + 7 + 8 = 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 7. It's important to remember that, by definition, the factors are treated as digits. For example, 22 in base 10 factors to 2 × 11 and yields three digits: 2, 1, 1. Therefore 22 is a Smith number because 2 + 2 = 2 + 1 + 1.

----

A palindromic number is a 'symmetrical' number like 16461, that remains the same when its digits are reversed. The term palindromic is derived from palindrome, which refers to a word like rotor that remains unchanged under reversal of its letters.

.."Now the numeral which you are trying to claim
Is associated with Madiba - just let me explain
Whether said by word or digit - it matters no more
He's the sole owner of "Four Triple Six Four"..."

from HERE (http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/showthread.php?t=3396)

logic bomb
28-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Reminds me of these food lorries I see everywhere these days. 66 can be interpreted as the number of the fallen, in between 33 the number of Scottish Rite and Sun cults. It could also be interpreted as a 666.
46664 could be interpreted as the beast number between two 4's or 8 The number of the (New Age) Christ, infinity, perfection, prosperity, etc.
The problem with numbers is you can read a myriad of different things into them and end up anywhere. Both 3663 and 46664 are very interesting numbers imo. Notice if you were to plot them on a graph you would get a capstone-less pyramid like shape.

http://www.opgraphics.co.uk/images/3663/3663-Lorry.jpg

Anders Lindman
28-06-2008, 12:39 PM
http://f.screensavers.com/migration/wp/bono_215.gif

metatron
28-06-2008, 02:02 PM
The 3663 number on the vans and lorries is quite simply the phone keys used if you were to text that number.

I don't think there's anything suspicious about it but you never know such is the nature of this stuff.

xdnax
29-06-2008, 10:58 PM
"Summary
Nelson Mandela’s campaign to help raise Global awareness of AIDS/HIV. 46664 aims to highlight the emergency of AIDS/HIV through unique live events and music related initiatives..."

LOOK to the stars (http://www.looktothestars.org/charity/658-46664)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

.."Now the numeral which you are trying to claim
Is associated with Madiba - just let me explain
Whether said by word or digit - it matters no more
He's the sole owner of "Four Triple Six Four"..."

from HERE (http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/showthread.php?t=3396)
ok....i cant say i really got that...however, i did notice Will SMITH stood behind him.

orbandsceptre27
24-07-2008, 10:49 PM
They are definately becoming more blatant. I hadn`t heard of this concert until recently but the three 6`s are no coincidence. Why weren`t the numbers left out of the title completely? It could have been called "The Aids Awareness Concert" or something to that effect. However, as more and more people are begininng to understand, symbols can and do have a huge effect on the human psyche.

All numbers (1-9) are drawn from the circle and the triangle. To numerologists, every number is representative of a distinct energy frequency/field. For example 1 = individuality and leadership, 2 = harmony/balance. 3 is "the magic number" of creativity - body, mind and soul made manifest (father, son and holy spirit {if you`re a chauvinist christian lol** where`s mother, daughter and holy spirit??)

6 is the number of love, the inverted 9 or "pregnant number." When more of the same numbers are added to the original, the frequency is increased exponentially. In the 9/11 Twin Towers attacks, the number 11 appears many times. The 1 is a highly unstable number when added to another 1. Adding more and more 1`s is simply like sharpening the rapure before impact. 9/11 was a highly ritualistic event.

See Twin Towers - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26018&page=3

orbandsceptre27
24-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Why then, are there huge negative connotations associated with the three 6`s, if 6 is supposedly the number of love?

The most obvious answer lies with how the human psyche can be programmed and manipulated so easily. The Book of Revelations foretells the coming "anti - Christ" which will carry the number of the beast, the three 6`s. (It`s written enough times, I`m not going to be another "trigger" lol ;) ) Thus, Christians in particular have had a strong aversion to the sequence. Numerologists see a sequence of 6`s as representing unbalance/disharmony of thought patterns. So if you are continually seeing sequences of 6`s, be more "mindful of your thoughts," as is highlighted by many of the eastern gurus and mystics (Parahamansas).

Researchers like David Icke and Michael Tsarion have continually pointed out how secret societies such as The Illuminati have often given out false information regarding the true meanings of symbols and numbers. Often The Illuminati will give the inverse meaning of a symbol to the masses to throw them off the scent, as it were.

For example, the number 13 is a very sacred and powerful number within the occult - "The Flower of Life" has thirteen petals. In the Christ drama, there were Jesus (the inner-self) and his twelve apostles, each one a representation of a human characteristic, all together making 13. The powers that be have succeeded in persuading the masses to believe colourful superstitions regarding the number - Friday 13th, the unluckiest of days, the "failed" Apollo 13 space mission etc. It is interesting to note British pop group Blur named one of their albums "13". According to singer-songwriter Damon Albarn the reason he picked the number was because it represented a "broken B" (groups first letter) What he didn`t tell people is that the word "Blur" under the Chaldean Hewbrew Kabala equals the number 13. Thirteen is the frequency of the word blur. B = 2, L = 3, U = 6, R = 2 (2+3+6+2 = 13)

orbandsceptre27
24-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Back to Nelson Mandela`s "Aids Benefit" concert (Mandela which is very close to the word "mandala" or talisman - the powerful talisman in this instance being the three 6`s). The organisers have, knowingly or unknowingly, attached a very negative connotation to their event. My own view is, by allying Nelson Mandela with the three 6`s, they are sending a message to the human subconscious mind that Mandella is unbalanced/unharmonious, not to be trusted. THINK, if you were to name ten of the greatest people from the last century wouldn`t Gandhi and Mandela be up their with a fighting chance. The "black occult" will use all the tricks of the trade, all the "smoke and mirrors" to influence those who slumber, "the sheeple" as they refer to the masses.

I often look on humankind as I would an ice-berg - the greatest, most powerful aspect is just below the surface. The black magicians of this world attack JUST BELOW THE SURFACE, the subconscious. Our greatest weapon is our awareness. If we keep on seeing ourselves as separate, weak and alone then we stay in the illusion. I am telling you now "WAKE UP," there is no thing else to do!

lateral_v
30-07-2008, 12:41 PM

“God is a Number endowed with motion.” Numbers represent Frequencies and seeing as we are vibrational beings and live in a sea of vibrational frequencies,
Vibration is EVERYTHING!!!

When we come around to the understanding that each a number represents a certain frequency we will begin to understand that out whole being our DNA and our minds, especially our subconscious is effected by and in turn effects Vibration Frequency, which in turn effects the whole cosmos.
If you are one of those people that thought that something awfully smells fishy and did not just fall for the “Oh it was Nelson Mandela’s cell number” explanation like a sack of potatoes, and truly would like to have some insight into what’s going on........well, then where shall I begin? It is in fact imperative that we need to wake up to this subconscious programming as it has an enormous effect on the Global consciousness and our Future!
First of ALL I’d like you to have a look at this link as it will help you to understand what vibration is and how Numbers play a very important role in our lives. http://mcmenek1.spiritual-nature.com/ (You can also do yourselves a huge favour and read more of mcmenek1’s posts as it is VERY enlightening and Oh so interesting!!!)

Checking out this link will indeed give you a better comprehension of what I’m going to discuss further in my post, it will indeed open a new door of perception and will help to understand the whole bogus business and most importantly the detrimental intention behind the number 46664.

You now should understand that the SUN/Male dominant/YANG with number variations of 6; 66 and 666, which is also closely associated with Conscious mind, left side of the brain and also the OBSERVER of our reality; has been promoted while the Earth moon/Female/YIN energy with number variations of 3;33;333 which is closely associated with the subconscious mind, the right side of our brain and also the creator of our reality; has been suppressed and Manipulated in order to throw us and the earth COMPLETLY out of BALANCE!!!

As David Icke said himself; the subconscious picks everything up like a sponge, and seeing as it’s the creator of our Reality it’s important for us to start regaining control over it. Icke said ideas get implanted into our sub conscious by the minute, and based on that believe when information enters the eyes, we aid that information based upon the beliefs. 1&1/2 seconds before a person begin to move his arms or takes action, the electrical impulses in the brain has already begun for that person to take that action!

Ok lets get to Numerology, Frequency, Subconscous, DNA and 46664!!!
First of all please bare in mind that we are discussing energy NOT male and female in a physical sense. As Paulo Coehlo said:
“Every man has a feminine side., and every woman has a masculine side. It is important to use discipline with intuition, and to use intuition with objectivity.”
The word Nelson Mandela in Numerology has a vibration frequency of 3.

N E L S O N M A N D E L A
=14+5+12+19+15+14+13+1+14+4+5+12+1
=5+5+3+10+6+5+4+1+5+9+3+1
=57
=5+7
=12
=1+2
=3

Also his nickname has this vibration frequency

M A D I B A
=13+1+4+9+2+1
=4+5+9+3
=21
=3
Well well, the female/YIN energy!!!

We also know that the 666 is the number of the male dominant energy and also known as the mark of the beast.
“And He(the beast) cases all both small and great rich and poor, free and bond ,to receive a mark on their right hand or on the forehead (the closing of the third eye) and that no man might buy or sell say he hath the mark (the bar code see http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14369&postcount=15

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man (male dominant energy); and his number is six hundred threescore and six”
Revelation13:16-18 46664 was supposedly Madiba’s prison cell number.
So symbolically the 3 (YIN energy here symbolised by Mandela) was kept in a prison “666” (male dominant energy symbolised by the number 46664 the number of his cell) This has greater meaning for ALL Of US, because WE in fact have been kept in a prison without walls due to the manipulation of our Consciousness.

“The powers that be” have been slaying the female/YIN energy all this time
While promoting the male dominant energy. They also tell us symbolically (like with Nelson Mandela; 46664) what they have been doing in order for us to subconsciously give our permission for them to carry on and in effect the avoid Karma. “They hide things in front of us and laugh at us because we don’t understand.

We also understand that “They” attach negativity and negative events to the numbers, 3; 9 (which is the vibration frequency of LOVE) and 11 (which is the vibration frequency of LIGHT). This has the effect of cutting us off from our higher conscious awareness our true selves and prevents us from seeing the bigger picture.

46664 is also used to promote HIV/AIDS awareness:

A I D S
=1+9+4+19
=33 (Master number and harmonic of the LIGHT vibration)

(All double numbers eg. 11,22,33,99 etc are master numbers in Numerology they are also ALL harmonics of the LIGHT vibration)

The victum gets infected with HIV.....

H I V
=8 + 9 +22
=8+9+4
=21
=3 (The female YIN energy)

To support the awareness you wear a RED RIBBON:

R E D
=18 + 5 + 4
=9 + 9
=18
=1+8
=9 (The vibration of LOVE)

R I B B O N
=18 + 9 + 2 + 2 + 15 + 14
=9 + 9 + 4 + 6 + 5
=33 (Master number and harmonic of the LIGHT vibration)
Words and numbers are chosen deliberately and this is NO coincedance.

Our DNA also get’s altered as our Conscious gets altered.

Russian scientists have recently discovered that our DNA can be ‘influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies.’........”
The Russian scientists and linguists have found that the genetic code ‘follows the same rules as all our human languages.’ In effect, human language did not appear
coincidentally but is a reflection of our DNA.“

mcmenek1: “We are vibration beings so the vibration frequency of words and numbers can have a great effect on our conscious awareness depending on how we perceive them......."The Powers That Be" are trying to shut down our DNA or reprogramme it by attaching words and numbers with certain vibration frequencies
to negative events......

To look at another deeper meaning of 46664:
4 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 26/8
"The number 8 is symbolised by the cube which is the fullest expression of God in the 3 dimensional world, GOD other then ALHIM and the unspeakable name which is Jod heh vau heh, or Jehovah, which symbolized God working through matter” Numerology and your Future-Dusty Bunker

G O D

= 7 + 6 + 4

= 26

= 2 + 6

= 8

JOD HEH VAU HEH

= 10 + 5 + 6 + 5

= 17

= 1 + 7

= 8

M A S O N

= 4+1+1+6+5

= 6+11

= 17

=1+7

=8 In Numerolgy the 8 rpresents (paste from post)Now we look at CARBON!

Taken from Numerolgy and your Future_Dusty Bunker:

Carbon is the component of all living matter and carbon 12 contains 6, electron, 6 neutrons and 6 protons. And would you believe that the word carbon, assigning digits to the letters, reduces to a 26 – The number of the cube and the physical body. The body contains the 666, the beast but only when we are trapped by and in that body because we are controlled by our physical needs and desires. We can enjoy these physical experiences – we are meant to – but we must own them; they cannot own us so that we are drive to commit evil deeds in order to satiate the bodies needs, then the temple becomes a den of the beast controlled by the needs of the carbon atom, the 666.

Also in Convergence_David Wilcock when discussing the Super String theory:
"When the Ramanujan function is generalized, the number 24 is replaced by the number 8. Thus, the critical number for the superstring is 8 + 2, or 10. This is the origin of the tenth dimension. The string vibrates in ten dimensions because it requires these generalized Ramanujan functions (based on the number 8) in order to remain self - consistent. In other words, physicists have not the slightest understanding of why ten and 26 dimensions are singled out as the dimension of the string. "
"It’s as though there is some kind of deep numerology being manifested in these functions that no one understands..."

Comments mcmeneck1:
Thats so interesting about the number 26 and their being 26 dimensions.......the number 26 is very important I feel.....our alphabet has 26 letters, there are 260 numbers in the Mayan Kin Days of the Tzolk'in......I think that our alphabet has been designed around our DNA I think our alphabet holds the vibration codes that allow our DNA to be accessed and manipulated so there must be a connection between our DNA and the number 26......Could our DNA have the potential to connect to all the 26 dimensions.......this could be another reason for all the negative word programming are "The Powers That Be" trying top stop us from connecting with the higher dimensions....I think they are......

Its also interesting the connection between 26/8 and the number 46664......8 representing the God energy.......the number 46664 holds a symbolic message for us I feel.....its like "The Powers That Be" are saying to us your potential to connect to the higher dimensions and the God energy is being corrupted by the male energy 666.......look this is what we are doing......they are telling us symbolically to avoid negative karma.......46664 in our hands! “The Powers that be” are playing God after all. Come sit on the right hand of GOD?

The promoting of the number 46664 is yet another effective method for “them” to accumulate large sums money, as The powers that be are running out of funds, only a tiny portion if any at all actually goes to the HIV/AIDS foundation. I live in South Africa and I’m privildged enough to know a lady that is the CEO a non-profitable community service organization she founded in order to help the less fortunate. She has been going into the rural communities and has been working specifically with AIDS victoms. She said she started this business mainly because all these so called promoted and advertised foundations are mainly a scam. And from personal experience I can agree!!!

So you thought something was up and smelling awfully like something ugly brewing....take your pick!!! :eek:

BLess you all with

Love

&

Light

:p

mcmenek1
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi lateral_v,

Wow!!!......what a great post my friend:)....... that was really clever the way you deciphered the symbolism behind Nelson Mandela and his prison cell number 46664........Nelson Mandela and his nickname Madiba both having a vibration frequency of 3 symbolizing the female energy.....and his prison cell number having the dominate 666 vibration frequency symbolizing the male energy......so the female energy is being suppressed by the male energy.....great stuff!!!

Thanks for your support my friend........:D

Love
&
Peace

lateral_v
05-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi lateral_v,

Wow!!!......what a great post my friend....... that was really clever the way you deciphered the symbolism behind Nelson Mandela and his prison cell number 46664........Nelson Mandela and his nickname Madiba both having a vibration frequency of 3 symbolizing the female energy.....and his prison cell number having the dominate 666 vibration frequency symbolizing the male energy......so the female energy is being suppressed by the male energy.....great stuff!!!

Thanks for your support my friend........

Love
&
Peace

Hey mcmeneck1!!! You enlightened 1 you.... :) :D ;)

Thank you very much my friend, and my pleasure......:p and as far as supporting your theories go...... I'm honourd! :p And possibly that is coz I get where you're coming from brother!!! And soon enough this will be the nature of things......I believe that humanity will soon enough remember that love is in sync with life and this is our birth right. Life is changing drastically by the minute and it's for the better of all...... Change is uncomfortable YET it brings new life. WE, ALL OF US have yet to discover our selves, each other and embrace the forces of LOVE & LIGHT, and we WILL, I know you believe it....and so do I!!!

So there is gratitude for you! This is the frequency we should meditate and focus on I believe.....:p

The 3663 number on the vans and lorries is quite simply the phone keys used if you were to text that number.

I don't think there's anything suspicious about it but you never know such is the nature of this stuff.

Hey metatron

I see the two numbers in red.....3 and 3......why are they red and the two sixes blue?

My sub conscious recently started visiting my observing conscious again...and "tuned" me...."Hey, check that 666 on that van, sneaky little buggers....!!!

Greetings

Love

&

Light

or shall I say.........

&

:D

sheepy
09-03-2010, 05:45 AM
And here are those numbers again! This time they show up at the oscars in the form of matching bangles...

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2010/Mar/Week2/15569410.jpg

Oscar winner Morgan Freeman and producer Lori McCreary's Oscar bangles are more than just fashionable

Bespoke 46664 Bangles glittered on the wrists of acclaimed Oscar winner Morgan Freeman and producer Lori McCreary at this month’s film industry event of the year - the 82nd Academy Awards on Sunday, March 7.

Freeman has been nominated for an Academy Award for best actor for his performance as Nelson Mandela in Invictus, a portrayal of South Africa’s 1995 Rugby World Cup victory and how it helped to unite what was then a racially segregated country. This year’s nomination was his Freeman’s fifth having won the Oscar for best supporting Actor for his role in Million Dollar Baby in 2005.

The unique 46664 Bangles have been designed by Sabine Roemer, who teamed up with the 46664 Bangle initiative that raises funds for Nelson Mandela’s various charities, says, “When Morgan and Lori told me they wanted something different for the Oscars I took the opportunity to contribute to a line of jewellery that does more than just adorn bodies,” says Roemer. “The Academy Awards red carpet is all about fashion but I feel these bangles add a dimension of social awareness and responsibility to the affair.”

The 46664 Bangle initiative manufactures and distributes South African manufactured platinum, gold, silver and copper bangles engraved with Mandela’s prison number, 46664. Since the launch in June 2008, the initiative has provided skills and permanent jobs for a growing number of people who were previously destitute. Besides generating employment, the proceeds from the sales of the bangles goes towards 46664 campaign while the wearer adds to the growing awareness in the public eye the campaign aims to create.

These 46664 Bangles are one-of-a-kind creations. Freeman’s clasped bangle is decorated with brilliant emeralds and black diamonds, handmade in South Africa by Rael Kahn includes a 3D imprint of Mr. Mandela’s actual left hand adding an embrace to Morgan Freeman from “Madiba” for Oscar night. A filigreed African Daisy design scattered with white diamonds and emeralds sets McCreary’s yellow gold bangle made by Sabine Roemer apart from the rest.

The bangles bear a unique serial number that can be used to register them online and in so doing, authenticate them and track who was has been employed through the programme. In honour of Freeman's commitment to the 46664 Bangle initiative, as well as in recognition of his Oscar nomination, the serial code on the inside of his bangle reads “Invictus”. The serial code on McCreary’s bangle is “African daisy”.

A long-time champion of the 46664 Bangle Initiative, Freeman has been quoted as saying that he never takes his bangle off. “The ‘Invictus’ Bespoke 46664 Bangle is a reminder that one person can indeed make a significant impact on the world," he says. Freeman has also given permission for his to be auctioned off to raise funds for the 46664 campaign so watch this space for details.

Robert Coutts, founder of 46664 Bangle is of the opinion that the Academy Awards night was one of the highlights of the initiative's history. "Morgan will be wearing his bangle at one of the world's most highly publicised and prestigious events," he says. "His convincing portrayal of Nelson Mandela is what got him the nomination and I believe that this is a fitting way to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Mandela's release."

Freeman and McCreary are two of a wide spectrum of celebrities, politicians and other eminent figures from around the globe who have put their weight behind the 46664 Bangle initiative. But it is not only the famous who wear the bangles as a sign of their commitment to making a tangible contribution towards tackling HIV/AIDS, poverty and other social ills, everyone can be part of the fight.

Wearers of the bangle are joined in a global family of people who care enough about the world's most serious problems to take an active stance against them.

We believe you! ;)

http://www.46664.com/News/oscar-winner-morgan-freeman-and-producer-lori-mccrearys-oscar-bangles-are-more-than-just-fashionable-id=8055.aspx